Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: July twenty six, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. You know, I tried to go live at the right time and couldn't do it because I had to restart the computer and all that good stuff. It's Friar's day, by the way. And uh I even tried getting to Bepete, my co host for the past few minutes. I can't reach him, so I don't know what's going on. I think I'm broadcasting, hopefully I am. I know it's being recorded one way or another, and I know I got open phone lines, so I guess you guys can give me proof of life here. It is what it is. I know I saw him drop his video of the week in the chatroom Mittlechelli dot com. Anyway. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I am currently flying solo, which is not good because I don't want to give my opinions and points on Friday. This is for you, and how do you do that? Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You call in and you'll let me know what you think about. Anything doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've.
Speaker 2: Talked about the fast food industry. In the past few weeks we have talked about hypothetical situations courtrooms. Obviously the political chicanery and madness and clown show has been part of the equation and discussion and the revelation of the conversation. As of late and a little bit before airtime, I think I released the podcast from yesterday. I only did two full live shows this week, uh, previous to this one. Aaron Franz will be with us live by the way, with the age of transitions to ten pm Eastern, so that is promised this week, and Uncle will be live at eleven pm Eastern. But up until then it's you and me and maybe b Pete if we can find him. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Or you can reach out to me Charles dot o'ceelly on Skype anyway. Uh oh, if you do that, I'll call you into the show. Don't call me because it just disrupts things. Anyhow, the news of the week, I mean, you know what else is new? There's always got to be a shocker. I mean, how are they going to even maintain interest? Is everybody going to fall asleep by the time November comes and goes. Anybody thinking about Christmas in July? Uh oh, that might be be Pete making a lot of noise and music and stuff. What's up, man, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just looked at my phone and it's and I've pulled up the Skype and it said showing the conversation. And I thought, oh, you don't see that.
Speaker 2: I rang you three four times.
Speaker 5: Well, i'll tell you the skite here reading the room and listening to Steve Winwood traffic.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well I was getting you know, I called you. If you look back there, you'll see I called you.
Speaker 5: And uh, this is the second week in a row that the normal tone that doesn't go off.
Speaker 4: I mean, otherwise i'd have picked it up.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there's been a whole.
Speaker 4: Reset thesall where you had to reset the tablet. We'll see.
Speaker 5: I'm not in the regular room because right, well feedback, I'm in the chat tango room, so there's no audio.
Speaker 2: Oh well, but here's the thing. There's been weird stuff going on with me trying to call people and message people and all kinds of crap this week. And I don't know what's happening. Somebody told me that they're not getting my messages on X you know, the the Twitter platform, and they're like, I go to X, it tells me, you know, it sends them an email notification that he's getting a message from me. And uh. The one guy I had on Musician last night is telling me the same thing. He's like, I get the notification, I go to the messenger and there's no message, and I'm like, but I'm sending you messages. He's like, yeah, I know. Then I had a guy trying to signed into his Skype and they kicked him off of his Skype and tried to make him, you know, prove who he is again. And then other people are telling me you didn't call me. I'm like, I called you on Skype. I've been calling you on Skype.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the second week in a row that the normal ring tone has not gone off for Skype. And so I was sitting there reading the room and I switched over to YouTube. I was getting ready to cut it off. I picked up my phone because it was on the charger. I said, well, shit, something something.
Speaker 4: Because I checked the volume volumes up on my phone, I should have heard.
Speaker 3: The ring tone.
Speaker 4: But when I looked at it, the little green light there next to your name said join call.
Speaker 3: So I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but the reason why is because I added you to a call and called you. That's why you can join in. Because it told me you were unavailable.
Speaker 5: I said, Okay, they should have had a green dot next to it on god long on about seven thirty.
Speaker 2: Nope, it said you were unavailable. I've been calling you since about like, I was less than a minute late getting started. I wanted to be and then I'm playing a song going where's me, Pete? What's going on? So yeah, and I said to hell with then I went live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I still would have worked the tone because the phone's right here next to my computer.
Speaker 3: So even though I had to, I was.
Speaker 4: Listening to YouTube. I would if I always hear it. I'm usually listening to the YouTube, Yeah, because I can't hear from and chat tango. So that's till you call. I figure out, Okay, we're seven minutes late. We're parking the course.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, it wouldn't be unusual either, but I was trying to get you on time. Hey, look we got a caller, let's take him. And then I'll do this. It's a little out of order this week now, but I'll check in and get your your week review as soon as I get through with the first caller. Let's get him on the line first. Anyway, you're live, and what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 3: This is Danny here in northern California. Since there was nothing going on politics. I heard Jimmy James talk about he had some Watergate information. I'm curious what he had to say when he comes on and I'm ready to put ball season.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're ready for football season? Well, I know, bet Pete. Are you ready for football season?
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 5: I'm ready for NFL, not this summer sandlot league crap they've got on the XFL or whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 4: Don't USFL?
Speaker 2: Is it that the rebooted USFL? Is that what it is? I mean, is it the same teams they had in the eighties, be Pete remember that?
Speaker 5: Well, no, there's some of them, but there's some different. You know, there's a lot more franchises now, so it's I mean, you're watching third stringers for stringers.
Speaker 2: Right, and Donald Trump doesn't own a team this time, not yet anyway. Now, Uh, he was the part owner of the Jersey Generals. In case people forgot years ago.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of a lot of celebrities that have a partial ownership in.
Speaker 4: A sports club somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's just a method that they use for diversifying their money and as they have to, they can always you know, ride it off as a loss.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but what major league I mean, unless you're you know, unless you're the w NBA, what you know, what sports franchise is going to be a loss? Really? Right?
Speaker 5: No, I mean if you look at all of baseball, because you've got rookie.
Speaker 4: League, you got farm leagues, rookie leagues, uh, single, double, triple A.
Speaker 5: And you know every team has got about six or seven farm teams, so every major league team. So you look at baseball, Mason Wide, the Statler Brothers, Dolly Parton and a lot of people in Nashville have got parceal ownership of of teams. But it started, believe it or not, what well. One of the biggest owners was Francis Crockett, who was Jim Crockett from wrestling fame.
Speaker 4: His daughter Oh no kidding, he had yes.
Speaker 5: She had ownership in like seven or eight different teams.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, Jim Crockett was major. You know, back when there was more than one wrestling corporation. He was pretty big. He owned the whole serious territory. I'm pretty sure that was his. Yeah, I mean he owned the stuff. Crockett Promotions controlled I think the Southeast for a long time, you know, until the w w E trashed everybody. But anyways, when I.
Speaker 5: Left the Kingston ball team, I went to Charlotte and I was selling tickets during the off season for them and ran into a bunch of wrestlers.
Speaker 4: A couple of them.
Speaker 5: Uh you know would help out on the field crew in that, but you know it was kind of neat.
Speaker 4: She would. Uh this was the.
Speaker 5: Old Charlotte Coliseum where they used to film their matches.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, I know they had definitely wrestling matches out of Charlotte. I remember Nature Boy Rick Flair talking about it. Anyways, So Danny, let me get a hint about you. Your your You're anxious for NFL, but you got a team.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, Jimmy James will talk football with you too if you give him a chance. Uh, you got you got a team in mind. Are you at a California guy, because you're close to it? What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, always. I started out as as a as a Oakland Raiders fan.
Speaker 7: And then uh, I wasn't happy as they moved to LA and they built a big fan base in LA. And I remember talking to the guy when they moved backed up in northern California who was all pissed off at Al Davis and they go, well, how do you think I feel now they're in Vegas? Yeah, and I've been to the play at the.
Speaker 4: Fly Alfato and team back then.
Speaker 2: Right, OK, well, see I remember. Look, I love the Raiders along with and I was also a Jets fan because I have a great habit of picking loser sports franchises to follow. But I was a Jets fan in New York and also loved the Raiders because they were nasty. They were just, you know, real nasty players. It was like the Raiders in football and the Flyers in hockey were like exactly the guys that didn't even care about playing the game half the time. They were just looking to beat up the opponent and by the end of the game the opponent was so battered they would lose. Uh. And it was I used to you know, I mean, the Rangers used to have one or two bullies, but but but the Flyers had a whole bench full of them. And the Raiders were like that too. I mean, they were nasty players. And it's funny to me that John Madden was their coach at one point and then uh, you know, he becomes you know, America's sweetheart and the uh you know, the guy behind what the biggest uh home gaming franchise ever. EA Sports cut that deal with them for Madden Football, and he's like the the announcer of announcers. I mean, they're gonna probably ai that guy into eternity with his voice and everything. And John Madden, who used to, like I say, had one of the dirtiest, nastiest teams, uh in the world.
Speaker 4: They were on top of the game. That was a big thing. That's all that mattered to don that.
Speaker 2: And they were on top of it exactly.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I loved it because it was just it was hardcore. And you know what, I played football as a kid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every team had a rivalry, but Oakland took it to everybody played.
Speaker 4: It didn't matter who they were playing.
Speaker 5: You saw Oakland at their bass factor in Madden's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I used to, you know, and again I was a Pop Warner player and all that kind of stuff when I was a kid.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Literally, I played for a team that that was in Steelers colors, what was called the Falcons in Tinton Falls.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And also I was part of a team in West Long Branch today they were called the Whales, I believe, and we were outfitted like the Dolphins. I hated that, but I like the Steelers colors, you know, the black and gold and white depending on whether we were playing at home or away. But uh, yeah, and I was. I was a nasty player. I was all about how many different colors of paint can I get on my helmet? Uh? As a defensive player, right, and I would I would literally take the paint off the other kids helmets by you know, you weren't supposed to be banging heads like that, but I did it anyway.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Some people would say that's why I am the way I am today, But not true. Not true. It wasn't that or the boxing, I assure you. Anyways, Danny, so you used to like the Raiders, but what about now?
Speaker 3: Well, I still like the Raiders and they brought me some of my useful high moments of football. They I mean I in the seventies the Super Bowl was the Steelers and the Raiders for the SC Championship game, and I had my heart broken with what they called the Immaculate Reception, and I thought they were going to Super Bowl. They were beating the Steelers seven to six, and that ball bounced off Jack Tatum hit I think he hit Men Swan and the ball the ball bounced into Franco Harris's hands and he rand in an end zone. It was that was paint. That was my first real tainful experience. Yeah, that was Forner and just did shock and h and Jack. I read Jack Caden's biography It's called they Call Me the Assassin, and he hated Franco Harris. I will not call you repeat the names and called Franco Harris and he said Franco Harris was walking to the bench and it just so happened. It selling his hands.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a question for both of you before I move on to the next caller, and it is it's a real strange one because you're bringing up the Steelers and I remember the Steel Curtain obviously, Again, if you're thinking about me being born in seventy two, the Steelers were coming off of four Super Bowl victories, which was an amazing thing at the time. And you know today you get Terry Bradshaw. I think he's still doing announcing stuff, right, I know he does commercials. But you know, at that time when I was a kid though, and I don't remember exactly when this happened, but me and Joe Green becomes an icon with Coca Cola, right because of this whole weird commercial where he throws the kid at Jersey. Is he for because he took his coke or something like that? And I have a question about that. When the hell did mean Joe Green become a celebrity? Uh that sort of surpassed everybody, including Bradshaw and all that. When did that happen?
Speaker 4: That commercial?
Speaker 2: I mean was it that commercial that did it? Or did he get that commercial? I mean, what what what went down there?
Speaker 5: He was good, he was an excellent player, I mean, he had high stats, but they picked him for that commercial and that's what launched him.
Speaker 4: I mean it changed you think about it.
Speaker 5: Mean, Joe Green, you know, kid offers him the coke he's walking away, hey kid, and he throws him the jersey.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's iconic.
Speaker 2: M because he's he's supposed to be like a nasty hardcore player and he's being a nice guy to the kid. So thanks me and Joe Lymph.
Speaker 5: See he's limphant when he when he's walking down the hall right and the kid stands on his coke.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it just it changed the whole persona thing. But that's what he was. Always an excellent player.
Speaker 2: He's a big dude.
Speaker 3: Agreed, agreed, agreed. I mean I was no Steelers fans, but I respected him their great Yeah, I started out professional as a hope. That my first love with any with any football team I was four years old. That happens to be Notre Dame. I'm a big, huge Notre Dame fighting Irish fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, so with the college ball too. You know the other celebrity from that time period which was amazing to me, and I have no idea how he became a celebrities. I'm not like a big football historian. Baseball. I know some history, but football not so much. It's weird because the other guy was big was Bubba Smith. And the reason why is because he was in uh he was in uh what was it smoking the Bandit movie? I think, and he tackles a car. I think that was it. And then and then he gets into the Police Academy movies and Bubba Smith's like, you know, like a weird comedy celebrity.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then of course OJ gets in on the naked gun thing a few years later, right. But I mean, I don't remember how Bubba Smith became a celebrity. He just was there, you know, along with me and Joe Green. I guess, you know, I didn't realize that coke commercial is what made mean Joe the celebrity. But he was always a good player, but Bubbas was Bubba Smith a good player. I don't even remember.
Speaker 4: Him playing as He's another one that was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, see these are guys I didn't really know. I was just starting to watch football, you know, and the Jets were still crying about Joe Namath, you know, by Sady nine.
Speaker 5: Bubba Smith was probably one of the first guys to pull the swim moves. You know, where you'll reach, you'll spin and you'll reach over and basically break.
Speaker 4: Through the line with your arm to get through. He was.
Speaker 5: He was good at the swim move. So it just opened up a hole. I mean he was in the backfield.
Speaker 3: In no time.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, So he was that kind of guy. He was like one of those like really fight it out really well and uses his whole size advantage and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yeah, I throw you all over the field someone size.
Speaker 3: He picked me up and tossed me like a door.
Speaker 2: Nice. All right, excellent. I you know, I I love that though. I mean, I just remember these guys as the celebrity again. You know, I remember, like I never saw oj play either. Really.
Speaker 5: You know, you had the steel curtain, you had to flying turple people leaders in Minnesota, you had you know, that's back when.
Speaker 4: But this was playing.
Speaker 5: That was that was football at its best. Quarterbacks quarterbacks are too protective now. These guys they used to take hits that most quarterbacks couldn't take.
Speaker 4: Today they're not conditioned for it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like I'll never forget that that night that Joe th Eisman got his leg busted. So that was yeah.
Speaker 11: Once.
Speaker 5: Taylor Man once said, I almost got sick when I saw the replay.
Speaker 4: I thought, holy corap. That was Taylor said he almost got sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well man, well lt was kind of sick in the head.
Speaker 5: Uh but you know from the sound of it, he said. The sound is what he remembers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure it was something that they were an iconic moment in football.
Speaker 4: You know, people that saw that saw a game when the game was at its best. That was a damn good game between the Giants and Redskins.
Speaker 2: There you go. But uh, you know again, I was watching stuff in New York and I remember it's at a certain point the Jets had to play in uh in uh Shay Stadium. Even it was it was a weird time too. There was all kinds of things going on, and the Jets would always you know, how are they going to blow it this year? It was like, oh, you're a Jet span and you're a Mets fan too, so you enjoyed disappointments too.
Speaker 4: That I said. I got a question for our guests.
Speaker 5: Did did Las Vegas also get their hockey team from California.
Speaker 3: Or was that a new franchise. I think that the Knights was a new franchise. But I oh, okay, I'm home to the Stanhok series with my son and grandson to Vegas, and I'm telling you that is an amazing place to watch a football game. I was pretty impressed with the stadium there in Vegas. Oh would like to check it out. It looks I mean it's the temperatures perfect, the views perfect. Where you go up to get your food, I mean they had they were doing like these carved roast bean sandwiches. There's a pizza place in North Beach, San Francisco. It's Tony Gat. Can't pronounce his name, but I've had his pizza in San Francisco, which is considered some of the best pizza around. It's delicious. So they had his pizza and they had a huge bar. I mean, it was just all of the stadium you could get access to really good, good food.
Speaker 2: Is that the guy who's way to Dandy? Is that the guy in San Francisco who's got an absurdly long Italian name that's like like eighteen meters long. Okay, I tell you something weird. I was told that, Like I can't remember his name either, but I was told that somehow, like we have cousins in common, this guy. I don't know why that did that. Just yeah, I don't know why, but yeah, but he's got some ridiculous like it's got two apostrophes in it or some nonsense or used to It's like this horrendous Italian name.
Speaker 3: I even try to pronounce it. I don't hear his name enough to really have it sync in, but just to give you idea, I mean right by his rest and you get it by the slice. My son and daughter in law when they moved back from LA to northern California, they went to work in the techni industry and they lived in Northeast and I would drop when their first child was born, I would drop my wife there on a Sunday night. We'd go there late Sunday afternoon and you could just smell the food. It's the Italian district there in San Francisco. Was an there in North Beach to go to work. Cool, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never been to San Francisco. But he's got some ridiculous name like g g Upon Luca, Momoney, gim Monaco, you know, like yeah, it's that ridiculous, Like, yeah, you're better off because I don't know anybody who can pronounce that name. Uh you know, so, yeah, somebody spelled it out for me and I said, God, that's ridiculous. What happened? I mean, did they like, you know, did they like put two people's paperwork together at Ellis Island or what? And uh? And they were like, no, that's actually a name. And I was like, come on, well, yeah, well believe it or not, he's actually our you know, third cousin over here from I'm like, come on, really, of course, you know. Anyways, I'm gonna put you on hold, man because we got other callers, but I'll come back around to you, Danny, And uh, I think we have Jimmy James on the line, and then I'm gonna get into beat Petez week real quick before we wind up taking a break, because time is flying already on a Friday night, and you can join us three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. You never know. Could be football and pizza on the discussion, could be Watergate, could be the latest political debacle. Uh. You know who's demented? Who's not? Do we have any more demented candidates out there? Is there anybody else some you know, brave damage or old age beating them up? Is there some elder abuse we can talk about? Is there something crazy going on. I don't know. I didn't look today. Uh anyway, this week, what secret service head resigned, et cetera, et cetera. But who knows. It's not about what I think, It's about what you think. And I think we got Jimmy James on the line. Jimmy, is that you?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 10: And Danny's in luck because for weeks saw I've been doing this wallowing and.
Speaker 2: Watergate wallowing in Watergate. Okay, so a couple of things. You sent me a clip, well, you sent me not a clip, but he sent me a marker to tell me where to look on a particular show. And I went and I found it on YouTube so that we could play it. But I was wondering what the importance of that clip was. I wanted to talk to you about it. Is it an important clip or am I just does it mean anything?
Speaker 3: There is no importance.
Speaker 10: There is no importance to it other than it was the first time that the young Roger Stone perhaps got a shout out from alternative media.
Speaker 2: And that's all I'm yeah. Nineteen seventy seven, right, Jimmy. It was May Brussel, Yeah, yep.
Speaker 10: She pretty much summed up there then.
Speaker 11: Need to.
Speaker 10: But now that's not really important.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, she used to, But you know what's ad I know what's wild about May. Hold on a second, Jimmy. You know what's wild about May is a lot of times she would go off on tangents and she saw Nazis under every bed. But outside of that, she would, you know, sometimes sum up like six months worth of news stories in about five sentences and just blow it out where it's like you never heard of this guy, this is who he is, this is what he did, this is why he's important, and this is what's going on behind the scenes next, and she would just boom, twenty seconds, be done with the guy. And I don't hear anybody an alternative media who can do that. You know, I take twenty minutes to like, you know, really dress somebody down in old media circles, and I go on rants, which are you know, melodics sometimes and occasionally poetic. But she used to just some stuff up really concisely, bang bang bang bang bang. And she wasn't talking fast, but she was at a good pace and it didn't sound stressed, and it wasn't you know, with any wild annunciation. It was just sort of like, and then this guy did this, and then he went over to here, and then this happened, and then this is a real thing that's actually going on, and the whole purpose of it is to destroy this guy moving on, you know, like next. You know, she didn't say next or anything, but she would just seamlessly, you know, go from Nixon to Manson to Roger Stone to back around to Bobby Kennedy, something new in the in the JFK case, and then a couple of things going on in the prison system. And oh yeah, that reminds me about the old story that everybody didn't pay attention to from last year about Manson, and now the mainstream is actually admitting it happened. And boom boom, bom, boom, boom boom. And she would do this for forty five minutes. And I'll tell you that's pretty damned amazing. Even today with a you know, a million people with their podcast, you don't find people who can vary concisely and precisely, you know, consolidate all that information into a couple of sentences. Like I said, anyways, I found that amazing. And I listened to that clip and I was like, Yeah, she summed up everything real fast, told you who you know, she absolutely believed was actually undermining Nixon, which is not the typical story that you would find everywhere. Uh. And I'm more on her side than I am on the typical story side, I got to tell you. But it's amazing what she would do on that show. So I'm glad you sent me that though, Jimmy. Although I come to find out that the you know, the reason why the may Brussel Research Library is no longer communicating with me is because they got five oh one c three backing from a nonprofit organization, uh that I find interesting, the Romero Institute. And now you know, even the YouTube channel doesn't have the may Brussel Project name on it anymore. So I don't know, they just stopped talking to me. I think maybe the Romero Institute doesn't agree with me. Is it because of their relation to the Christian Institute? Possibly? Anyway, nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about, Jimmy, Sorry, what is on your mind with Watergate? What is of importance this week?
Speaker 10: Well, I've been sticking to my continual deep dive in the Watergate, and yeah, of course I later remembered Hogan's allegations, and he'll be interested that. No one that I've been reading or listening to disputes his allegations. In fact, most of them build on it. So I've been reminded again of Hogan's work, and.
Speaker 11: I was Blagden was his name.
Speaker 10: But yeah, nineteen ninety book.
Speaker 11: You're talking about older works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about Jim Hogan. You're talking about Jim Hogan right.
Speaker 10: From the seventies, and then in nineteen ninety there was another book kind of old now, but what's that guy's name? Well, anyways, some of the newer.
Speaker 2: Information Anthony Sommers. Are you talking about the Anthony Summers book.
Speaker 10: Nah, it's after that. It came out about nineteen ninety.
Speaker 11: His names like.
Speaker 10: Hispanic that I recall.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, well, let me see what I can get here.
Speaker 10: It doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter because all these people pretty much can see to these two people's points. They pretty much And the first person, of course I spoke about before. His name was Jeff Shepard, and he was one of Nixon's attorneys and he did his best series, in my opinion, is if you could find it, if you look for him. He did a college course for Temple University and he's got like thirteen episodes, fourteen episodes there, and they're very good.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder if Joan Mellen ran out. I wonder if Joan Mellon ran into him because she was a you know, I wonder if Joan Mellon ran into him because she was a professor for many years at Temple University. And after Yeah, and the Hogan book that you're talking about, a secret Agenda, and that's by Jim Hogan. It was released in nineteen eighty four. According to what I read here, and I'll put the link in the chat room on Chlly dot com for everybody. If you haven't read this or you're not where Jim Hogan's work, Secret Agenda, I gotta tell you to me, it still stands quite well, even forty years later. You know, it's not perfect, but his main ideas absolutely stand up to scrutiny in my mind in that book.
Speaker 11: Anyway, go ahead, m Sorry, this gets expanded on.
Speaker 10: Not only does this guy that's a lawyer in college instructor he says, basically, someone brings up the Jim Hogan book. He says, I like Jim Hogan, and I'm actually fond of his ideas, but due to this being a college course, if you want to discuss that, it'll have to be after the class, because the main trust of his classes was an insider's view, because he was literally there, and he's just got all kinds of interesting things, and he focuses on basically, his focuses.
Speaker 11: Were on how Nixon was.
Speaker 10: Cheated because the prosecution, the judge, and the Congress and all sorts of people were working together, which is illegal and legal matters ex partey, they can't be doing that, and he covers all that beautifully. So then I found another guy's work named John O'Connor. Now his work is called well, let's see the Mysteries of water Gate. Now he again he's got no problem with Cogan's work. And actually that guy in the nineteen nineties expanded it. The idea that there was a so called prostitution ring Ryan and the idea that John Dean was actually trying to get information about his wife removed. That's pretty much the allegations of the earlier researchers I took.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of them. John O'Connor is an interesting guy. By the way, I am friendly with a John O'Connor. And the funny thing is, I'm not sure if this guy is the author of that book or not the John O'Connor that i'm friendly with weirdly, but anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, this guy's he's.
Speaker 10: Got a very interesting podcast and book about it.
Speaker 2: And o connor has a pocket boy.
Speaker 11: He just.
Speaker 2: Huh, when did O'Connor start a podcast?
Speaker 10: I don't know. Well, this is is actually from four years ago. There is a limited podcast and as pre much the summation of his book after Jeff Shepard's Temple series, I would say go through this and you'll find out such interesting things as Michael Stevens, well, who's he Well, he was the bugs manufacturer fabricator that James McCrory picked to make the bugs. You'll also find out that the bugs that were installed were satellite bugs, which creep and no one in the White House would have even had the equipment to listen in to. You would have needed a satellite for that. You'll also find out that mister McCord was mysteriously bailed out by out of jail by a man named Lee Pennington, and nobody knows who this guy is the CIA told everyone to take a fly in height. He says, don't worry about who he is, don't.
Speaker 11: Bring him up again.
Speaker 10: So they didn't, and of course the defense knew nothing about any of this.
Speaker 2: Well, what's funny, is, Jimmy, what's funny is how many of these dead end guys are involved in the Watergate affair. There's a bunch of people whose identities lead to nowhere, isn't there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 10: Well, here you go. There actually was a sixth Burglar and his name was Lou Russell. Now there's some crazy keeping guy running out there claiming his dad was the sixth Burglar. Well, obviously not, or else he would have known about Lou Russell, the actual sixth Burglar.
Speaker 12: What did he do?
Speaker 10: Well, he was listening to the taps. What did he say that he kept cheering under oak And this was mentioned in Jim Hogan's books. He said, well, mostly I kept hearing a bunch of what sounded like perverted private talk. We went played the committee. Tod never mention Lou Russell, never mentioned Michael Stevens, never mentioned this weird man Pennington, all of whom were very much connected to James McCord. Mostly and his mollan and associates. And yes, they were all CIA connected, but I think in this case.
Speaker 11: It's more.
Speaker 10: Short reasons that we now know based on the work of doctor John Newman. Of course, James from Accord was a Soviet mold. Not only was he bungling the Burgurly burg.
Speaker 11: Girl whatever burglary.
Speaker 10: Yes, he actually brought his own man with him that none of the other burglars knew about why he kept leaving the burger.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the other question, Jimmy, here's the other question. Yeah, I have another one of these mystery man questions for you though, because I don't remember if it was in Hogan's book or if it was in one of the early you know Insider. They didn't claim it was a non fiction book by an anonymous writer. But there was a crossover here where they had a young guy who was driving at some point. Now nobody's ever said he was part of the conspiracy, but this young guy goes in and out of this conspiracy and is driving people around, making sure that people get dropped off at certain locations, you know, where they can't be parking cars. And it's not a taxi driver, And nobody's ever tracked down who that is? Do you have any idea who that is? At one point somebody tried to claim it was Saint John Hunt, but I don't think so. Even as a teenager, I don't think this was the guy who was driving around Watergate burglars, you know, the Cuban guys especially, you know who do you know anything about that?
Speaker 11: Well, I'll take a while, guess and say that it was good to see.
Speaker 10: Here, either Russell Stevens or Pennington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody ever names him, nobody ever goes after him. And it's weird because it's like, hey, we don't even need to know who that is. But the guy's driving. If he's driving people around and dropping him off, he's obviously got pertinent information. So why did nobody go to find out what's happening?
Speaker 10: This guy absolutely buys your guys.
Speaker 11: This series on.
Speaker 10: The Purpose was basically him and Jeff Shepard and all. The author's conclusion is that John Dene was mostly responsible and he was trying to get information to that embarrassed wife. My conclusions are a little different. I think that James mccordord was piggybacking yet another CIA operation or just making one and getting intelligence for the Russians.
Speaker 2: Well, I think multiple things, so yeah, to do multiple things were going on here, and I think the absolute purpose, the primary purpose, in my mind, was to was to undermine and get Nixon removed. Now as for the why of that, you know, is it merely because of what went on with Dick Helms, Because Dick Helms would be exactly the guy who could tap on a lot of shoulders and wind up putting this thing into uh you know who else would have gotten Lyddy and Hunt together, I mean realistically, So what is your thought on that his Helms at the center of this for multiple premises, I.
Speaker 10: Don't believe, No, I don't believe Helmes was involved with at all with Watergate in my opinion so far, I mean, I'm open to so Faray.
Speaker 11: I think things went down as it a.
Speaker 10: Pierce Magruder and Dean or the mommy and the daddy of this thing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: I don't even think John Mitchell was knowledgeable at the time. They told him after the.
Speaker 11: Facts and he may or may not.
Speaker 10: He bonded to fight the thing in court that his lawyer wouldn't loud.
Speaker 11: Well he tried.
Speaker 2: I don't know it's a weird thing. It's a weird thing with Mitchell. True. But but but the reason why I keep bringing up Helms is because look, who else would have had off the shelf guys that nobody is even going to bother to acknowledge existed?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Who else has guys like that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 10: I will tell you that mister Soley, who was James Jesus Sangleton's boss and also Soviet mole, pretty much have the power to make things like this happen.
Speaker 11: So you think that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know these guys basically have you know, a phone book of assets that they can call upon, you know, to put into action when you need somebody to be there, but never be proven that he was there and not actually exist. You know, a guy who shows up who's got ID and everything else, but when you go to check, the guy doesn't exist and then he disappears. I mean that is a fairly unique asset back then. To have guys who knew how to operate and also had that non existent ID was something. So but you think that that's Engleton's boss, huh?
Speaker 10: I think he? I don't know that solely was the top guy on this. I mean Macor definitely is involved, and since solely was technically a court superior. I mean, I don't know how RUSSI inspiring is wrong. But I did find through the Mary Farrell that the Stevens guy, Yeah, he was a non bugger from the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 11: The FBI had records on him.
Speaker 10: He was an official CIA employee, He was contracted at times, he directly worked for McCords, Little Mullan and whatever, so he was quaused i CIA. This is what everything keeps going back to mcford, which makes me think that I don't know, I just don't know if this I mean, I'm open to it. I traditionally always thought it was the CIA or Nixon, but with these revelations from John Newman that there's just and there's just all kinds of Soviet moles there.
Speaker 3: And there's also a part going on behind.
Speaker 10: Water Gate that I'm still not clear on. Apparently there was quote unquote a military spiring operating in the White House. I still don't know exactly what the devil they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why guys like Gordon Nobel become useful, right, because you know a guy who has some electronics expertise, a little bit of a specialty who nobody wants to claim doesn't actually have a legit job or a connection, you know, where they become quasi assets stuff like that. And Nobel's just one of the more notable characters, because he was quite a character, right, But these other guys, it's just a weird nexus that comes together, and I think that reveals a lot of who the real hands were that were actually you know, holding the strings. Is when you can really sort out where all these assets came from. I think you're gonna come up with a combination of things that could have only originated from a very limited list of people. And look, I enjoy this kind of talk. I don't know what you think about a VPTE, but we are going to take a break pretty soon, and I want to try and take some more calls. And besides that, Danny might have questions now that you brought up all this stuff. Maybe we'll put both of you on when we come back. What do you think I got?
Speaker 10: You got one quick thing that I's fascinating was that the cash found on Dorothy Hunt was not creep money. It was John Dene money, which she made Witty take the Florida and Liddy body bondered it, which she didn't because they didn't take them much effort to figure out exactly.
Speaker 11: What he did.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about the money that was that was in her vicinity when she died after the plane crash, the ten grand they found or whatever that money.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, on her smoldering person quirks. And there was some kind of message written on one hundred dollars bill, though I can't on one bill. I can't remember exactly what it says off hand, but just another bizarre thing.
Speaker 2: Unless somebody's got a photograph of that hundred dollars bill, I would think that a message written on one hundred dollars bill is likely closer to urban legend than reality. That would be one of the dumbest damn things to do in the world, to write a message on one hundred dollars bill that you're expecting somebody to either deposit somewhere.
Speaker 10: Or exact pass. It's just just more like to or from and then like initials or It wasn't like, hey, this is what's going on.
Speaker 11: It was just like a few Yeah. It's just interesting.
Speaker 2: It almost sounds to me like it's it's part of the urban legend though, you know what I mean, because you know, like the guy who says he heard the gunshot when what's his name there blew his brains out, you know, and turns out he was, you know, not even in the state at the time. De Moorinshield. Right when de Mornshield died, there was a couple of people that claim to have actually heard the gunshot and then later turns out that they didn't. Bill O'Reilly said he was outside the house, right, and there was.
Speaker 11: Another guy, yeah, good didn't, No.
Speaker 2: Not not Gayton Fonzie, Gayton fons He was trying to approach him, and uh, and then Mark Lane and a group of other people had heard the recording at the inquest, but somebody who claimed to actually have been there like at the moment it happened I'm talking about, and uh, Bill O'Reilly claimed that at one point, but then we found out he was full of crap, you know, a big shocker there.
Speaker 10: But yeah, that's when I realized that Bill O'Reilly is not a tripayer tirt.
Speaker 2: No, he's a he's a good performer.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: He had a shtick that was working for him quite well late nineties going into you know, post nine to eleven reality. I was an avid watcher of Bill O'Reilly in like say, nineteen ninety nine, two thousand. You know, he was interest even if I agreed with a lot of what he said, but even if I didn't, I found him fascinating as a broadcaster because his his shtick was entertaining, you know, no spin Zone, and then he wouldn't let anybody talk. He would spin things, not let you talk, yell at you, and then go to commercial, you know, hilarious, except the night that Marilyn Manson kind of you know, put him in his place and wasn't just a doped out, you know, complete zombie you know, which I think O'Reilly figured he had easy, easy target there. But outside of that, I kind of like the way O'Reilly was unfair to his guests and kept wondering why they kept showing up on the No Spin Zone, you know when Fox News was like building its balls, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I noticed he had a tendance seated too that everyone would plain about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And look, I was so much of a listener and watcher of Bill O'Reilly that I think I owned three of his books, one of them on audio and two that I actually you know, sat down to read and it was all, you know, it was all all right wing hype and all and things were better in the old when I was a kid in New Jersey, Bill O'Reilly, so you know whatever.
Speaker 10: Anyways, the only thing and the first thing I ever looked at at by him was JFK, which just sad is to be something I knew about, so I immediately pretty much knew what he was about. Right after that, I said, Okay, this guy's full of more craft than an.
Speaker 2: Out of which which part of the JFK thing did you come in on? Because back in the days when he was doing Inside Edition, uh, you know, he was out there making allegations, and you know, we talked to Gayton Phonsie and Gating Fonsie told us that you know this and this is good.
Speaker 10: In the nineties, I seen him as a totally different of course, from yeah, like you said, that other show where he would actually show so called conspiracies angles and the JFK thing one of the few places right.
Speaker 2: And then he started writing his Killing Everybody book series, you know, Killing Kennedy, Killing Lincoln killing. I can't even remember everybody was it killing Truman. I don't know how many how many people was he, you know, the killing of this one and that one. Yeah, them all, Yeah, killed them all.
Speaker 13: He killed them all to kill them all books series.
Speaker 10: It was wonderful, was buying. He did find that one, that one tramp and interviewed him. Yeah, and he assured everyone that him and his bodies didn't kill anyone.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately, I got to tell you, I actually believe the story that Bill O'Reilly ran, not because Bill O'Reilly ran it, but you know, because there was backing for that in my mind, and the stuff that people tried to make it out to be Howard hot.
Speaker 6: And all that.
Speaker 10: Yet I think that one thing he did great in the nineties, I believed that that was the tramp that they always call hunt. It wasn't right, this guy said, no, believe me, I'm the guy it wasn't not right. That's one thing where I'm like, thanks Bill, Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's I'll thank him for that because that was good. And you know, it also wasn't Chauncey Holt. It also wasn't you know, any other Watergate people. It just was these three guys who did look strange, but they just look strange. It's nothing, and that's that's the amazing. People will still go back to that. Go I don't know, you look at the guy's ear and I think it looks like, come on, you're giving me earprint evidence from a blurry, black and white photograph that's been blown up eighty times. And oh, by the way, you know you're using a digital version of that. So what do you got? A whole lot of nothing? Yeah, okay, anyway, Fletcher Proudy, all right, so what are you gonna do? Jimmy, I'm gonna put you on hold, but we are gonna come back around, take a little break. And I still haven't even checked in with b Pete about his week, have I Damn, we are way behind be Pete. I'm gonna take this break, give you the opening, and then let you figure out how we should bring those two back on if nobody else calls in. What do you think? Yeah, I mean you got to take this next half of the show, man, I mean we got to hear about your week, and then yeah, I want you to conduct the conversation between Jimmy and Danny, because Danny wants to know about Watergate, Danny's interest in football. I know Jimmy is two, so you might get a little Watergate, a little football, a little god knows what. And also whatever you guys, you listening you out there, if you're hearing us live about three minutes to nine pm Eastern in that place we used to call America on the clock right almost nine pm Eastern time, as we are live on a friar's day of Friday Night, the twenty sixth day of July twenty twenty four on the Ocelli Effect, and guess what. Lastly, the number to call in is three one nine five two seven five zero one six five two seven five zero one six, or send me a message Charles dot o'chelly on Skype, ask me to and I will call you into the show. Otherwise three one nine five two seven five zero one six the O'Kell effect. Friday Night open Mic will return after this.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Carlin, the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 9: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okayal on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own Words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 13: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 6: Want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to larryheiphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 14: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will s show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State dot com.
Speaker 5: This is James Corbin at coorper Report dot com and you're listening to the O'Kelly Affect at O'Kelly dot com.
Speaker 1: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 8: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: Ooh that's interesting? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio Network, things work out a bit better. Don't they much better?
Speaker 11: Much?
Speaker 2: I mean it's clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene.
Speaker 8: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 1: O'chelly dot com.
Speaker 14: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president.
Speaker 1: You like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: If you was expressed my caller school, is there anyone else who happens to get on the Airslly dot com? You not necessarily reflect reviews and we are not responsible. We're any stupidity which might ensue dot Com Radio network.
Speaker 13: Again.
Speaker 2: Get ready, and we are back for segment number two of the live open mic on O'Kelly dot com. I had a little miscue, might have accidentally started to play the War State a second time during that commercial break. But we're gonna have some new spots soon. Uh, and we're also gonna have to eliminate some that are on the network at the moment because, uh, sponsorships, support things like that are changing and uh not really changing for the better. So anyway, it is what it is. And I had a few people actually asked to be removed from the archive list recently, so, uh, you know it is. It is how it's going Patreon down. Everything is on its way down, looks like to me, Uh, is it just me? Or is everybody getting paid less while all the costs are still going up? Oh that's right, they told us the economy was getting better. Anyways, you can tell us all about it. If you want or anything that's on your mind. Three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call to get in on this or reach out to me Charles dot Ocelli on Skype, and if you ask me to, I will call you into the show. My girls be pete. We didn't get to open tonight by asking you how your week went? What's on your brain today? Nothing? I wonder if you wouldn't give us just a couple of minutes of you know that, because we missed it at the top of the show. Sometimes you give us a weather report and then we'll transition back into callers. If we get a new one, we'll put them up front, but otherwise we might let Jimmy, James and Danny talk to each other a little. I'm thinking, but up to you, brother, how was your week? Let's go there.
Speaker 4: Well, RWIE sucked. Basically we have been hit with rain. I mean it sucked that loud. We've been hit with rain every damn day. Jobs has been shut down. We haven't done anything in five days, so I mean it's it's been that bad.
Speaker 5: Everything has been training up the coast and we get it during the day and then we really get it bad overnight. I mean, thunderstorms do sound like you're sleeping in the bar and alley.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's been pretty intense.
Speaker 5: I'm getting ready to go out in the morning and put some pontoons on my lawnlowder.
Speaker 2: Tackle the front yard, pontoons on the lawndower. That sounds like, yeah, it's it's it.
Speaker 5: You've had flash flood warnings all over the place, tornado warnings, stuff like that when these funds and finally this front is moving through.
Speaker 4: So my sinuses are quick screaming. But other than that, I mean, it's been it's been a very hectic week.
Speaker 5: But I would like to say, you know, put a note out there to all the powers that be that they've got to change their damn schedule because I get tired of stuff happening.
Speaker 3: The minute we go.
Speaker 4: Off air on Friday night, corap.
Speaker 5: Starts happening, and we don't get to talk about it for a week. So by the week goes by and you're tired of talking about it by the end of the week. So they need to redo their schedule or either we need to switch to Monday night.
Speaker 2: Yeah plan, Yeah, plan your resignations and political scan and you know, alleged assassination attempts and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's really getting hard.
Speaker 3: To stay up with it.
Speaker 5: But right, but by the time the end of the week gets here, I've heard so much crap this week about two seaters and three seaters and four seaters and.
Speaker 11: Five guns and.
Speaker 4: Did you did you see that water tower?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, did you see Mike Adams thing about how like no shots were actually fired by the kid crooks? Did you see that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, no, Mike Adams, which Mike Adams, the.
Speaker 2: Health ranger, Mike Adams, you know, yeah, that guy will have to link to that. I'll get it for you. I think I put it in the chat room actually and said uh and and said, Jimmy James, give me your reaction to this, because I think Adams states that, you know, he's been reviewing the video and the pictures and uh, you know, dude, he says, uh, yeah, this kid never fired a shot. Why is the gun seven feet away from the body? Blah blah blah. And I'm like, wow, I mean, I am not responding to this, but I figured I would let Jimmy James have at it. I don't know if he looked at it, but I put it in the chat room. Yeah, please do take a look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll go and look at it. But it's been I mean some of the stuff that I've heard. Some of the stuff I've heard makes a lot of sense. Some just that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But see, that's the thing is you got that. Yeah, you got conspiracy theorists, you know, going going full bore conspiracy theorist, you got official explanation defenders and and all that going, you know, full tilt boogie on that BS. And then you got you know, the Trump, the Trump narrative. But there is a whole lot of other crazy out there that I can't even put in a box. I mean, it's it's weird the people that are defending the real situation in Mike, in my opinion, the people that are making excuses and making it into something larger than it is. I mean, AJ goes live on Saturday Night Emergency Broadcast. There's been a coup against the United States, and I'm like, a coup against the United Wait a minute, this guy's a candidate for president. Oh hold on, are you talking about Biden, you know, dropping out, which that also happened this week. And I'm tired of talking about all of it. I don't even want to talk about Kamala at this point, right because I'm sick of it already by the time we get the Friday. So yeah, I concur u, can you please stop doing stuff on Friday night and Saturday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the part that ticks me off. And it has just come out the past couple of days, and this is the coupd of draw.
Speaker 5: They are already wiping websites of quotes and stories.
Speaker 4: Yep, a voul Kamala yep.
Speaker 5: And I really have to make myself say Kamala because the only other Kamala I know was a wrestler.
Speaker 2: And the ugandhan Ja I said it was Kamala, not Kamalata, the giant kamaladon giant.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, to think about, that's the only other. That's the only other Kamala. You know, It's just it's crazy.
Speaker 5: But when they start trying to rewrite history, I mean, just how stupid do these people think the public really is?
Speaker 4: That's what amazes me. These are mainstream news sources out.
Speaker 9: There, you know, just handing out the same piece of paper with the same bullet points and they all are reading from it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: It's so hilarious that I just can't believe that they actually think the public is that stupid, that there's not some people out there that are going to call them on it.
Speaker 2: But the shock is amazing. The shocker is the public is that stupid? Number one? Number two. Yeah, that's where we're at.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, I guess you didn't live in enough black neighborhoods. I've known plenty of people over the years, tangentially that were named uh Kamala, but they were all Kamalas and uh, yeah, they were generally girls, and uh they were not of mixed heritage according to them. You know what I'm saying. They were black, Uh, and that was that. And they you know, it's like all the girls named Tunisia, and you know, Kamala goes along with just those names. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Those those I've never I've lived all over the United States, I've never run into another Kamala.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's there's plenty. I mean, I every neighborhood I used to move into, there was two, three, four of them, no problem. I mean, it wasn't quite as big as Jennifer in the white community, but it was kind of like, uh, kind of like a Stacy as a name. Stacy was as popular in the white communities or the mixed communities as say, Kamala was in black communities and mixed communities. So uh, yeah, no common Kamala. I saw all the time. This Kamala, which is a slightly different drag on. It is new to me, so I don't know what the hell's up with that, but you know, yeah, you got to stop yourself almost every time and say kama lah instead of yeah, Kamala. You've gone to a giant.
Speaker 4: It's amazing how far she's gone down this.
Speaker 5: This is a person that never had a single primary vote in her favor, not as president, been in a primary, and here she is supposedly going to take the helm of the Democratic.
Speaker 4: Party for this election only in America.
Speaker 11: Think about it.
Speaker 3: Did you win in America?
Speaker 4: Could you not even have to run in a primary and you could be president?
Speaker 2: Well wait a minute, Well she ran in primaries, just not for long, right, No, she didn't know she got.
Speaker 4: Out before the first primary.
Speaker 2: She ran, So when she did that debate and everything that was before the first primary. I barely remember this now, remember the debate where she's like the first Okay, did she ever run in a primary when she was, you know, in California? No, did she ever run? I mean, because I know she did. She didn't make it in the presidential primary? Cool, but did she ever run any?
Speaker 4: For me? Is the ag? In is the Attorney General of San Francisco. They run for that. I appo she was in that primary.
Speaker 5: But this is somebody that has never been in a presidential primary that's getting ready to take the.
Speaker 4: Helmet and be on the ballot and could win, could win?
Speaker 13: Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she ain't doing that. But I mean, let's see.
Speaker 4: I mean that's how this whole week's spin and trying to keep up with him spin. Heactic to go and work.
Speaker 5: We've had stuff blown apart work. It's just got so much water on the job site, like two inches of rain a day, two inches of rain at night for six days. It's been hectic trying to stay on top of it. They is the assassination stuff. Trying to stay on top of that, it's almost impossible. But I did find a story that I know you're not going to hear anywhere else.
Speaker 4: Of all deaths directly linked to COVID shots. Autopsy data shows.
Speaker 5: This group of American oncologists, cardiologists, doctors, and scientists and some pre big names in there did a study using autopsy reports, and they're saying that.
Speaker 4: A damning new study has revealed.
Speaker 5: That autopsy data shows COVID MRMA shots have overwhelming and contributed to all cause deaths around the world. They've done the study and says it's COVID shots are directly linked to seventy three point nine percent of all deaths.
Speaker 4: Now, when are you going to hear that in the mainstream media?
Speaker 2: Oh, mainstream forget it. I've seen that published on a couple of substacks that that happened, but I wasn't certain that anybody would speak of it anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and very quickly I did some research while we were in the break.
Speaker 5: There are thirteen editions in the Killing series by Bill O'Reilly and he kills Let's see a Killing, Reagan, chilling, Kennedy, chilling, Jesus, killing, England killing, Potton killing, the SS, killing the Rising Sun, Chilling, Crazy Horse killing, the Mob Killing the Killers and killing the witches, and then he's got his thirteenth book is a combination Killing Lincoln Killing Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, so he put that out later, that combo book.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: He put out that combo Kennedy and the Lincoln book later. It was like a second edition kind of deal. Yeah, yes, okay, I was not aware that. And it all started with the killing Kennedy thing where you know, again, like I said, depending on which point in O'Reilly's career, you never know what point of view he was going with, you know, as far as the assassination, is he a pro conspiracy guy or not all the way up till he published that where basically, you know, the Warrant Commission got it right according to him, except he wants to point out discrepancies.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's why I was asking about this. Martin Dugard.
Speaker 5: Bill o'roniy writes books by hiring someone to write the book for him.
Speaker 4: He doesn't spend a lot of time on these books.
Speaker 5: He comes up with his general bullet points he wants to make has left up somebody else put it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it kind of sounds like, you know, Dick Russell's job when it comes to writing with Jesse Ventura, right, I mean basically, Dick Russell pulls together the research and they and the raw guts of the thing and says, here's the proof for the for the crap that Jesse just said, you know on the last page, right, I mean, isn't that the way that's that that book team runs? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, and you can find all of his stuff at McMillan Publishers.
Speaker 2: There you go. And Roger Stone another guy who had you know, various co authors with him, and he doesn't really do all the work. He has somebody else doing.
Speaker 4: You I understand all the big to do about Roger Stone. He seems to me, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It seems to me to be one of those persons that will interject himself into a situation.
Speaker 4: But I understand what the big deal is. I've never understood where he.
Speaker 15: Either contributed or didn't contribute or calls or I mean, he was responsible for what dirty tricks factor in Nixon's times or in elections.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's a plain defect.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it. That's where his career begins. Okay, but he's involved with you know, the Willie Hort thing. He's involved with various presidential campaigns. He's involved with a whole bunch of different campaigns, but he's never the guy who's up front. He's one of those behind the scenes. I don't remember exactly, but I do remember he was part of that that maneuver somehow, and he was part of just a whole bunch of stuff that's kind of greasy, some of the you know, revelations that turned up, some of the a whole bunch of the stuff from you know, different scandals, a lot of the initial reports, some of the stuff that floats out there and like the the Inquirer, you know, uh, media circles and stuff like that that later on turns out to be true. In some cases, it was Roger Stone coming up with it, and he was involved deeply in the DC scene, so to speak. It's just that he got busted swinging with his wife, and once that happened, that was unacceptable, so they sort of uninvited him into that weird inner circle where he was able to work behind the scenes for a lot of people. Also, he was running Trump's campaign at one point, and he had been friends with Trump a long time, So this is why he came back into prominence, but he also has these series of you know, conspiracy based books. He's a Johnson Killed Kennedy guy and all that. And recently when I had Joan Mellanon, we talked about it, I think, on air, about Rogerstone and the weird thing that went on with her, which, by the way, here's the clip. I'm just going to play this real fast beat, Pete, and then I want to get back to the callers. But here's a partial clip of that May Brussel saying that Jimmy sent me by email for me to listen to, and he's like, hey, that's probably the first time that Roger Stone got mentioned by you know, sort of an outsider media outlet. So you know, this is back in nineteen seventy seven when May is broadcasting at a Carmel, California doing I think it's a conversation, can you It might have been called at this point either way. It's from nord Is it November of nineteen seventy No, No, not November. Let me correct myself. It's from May, May ninth of nineteen seventy seven. And here's that clip, real fast, just a few seconds of it to give you an idea of May Brussels sort of wrapping around on Roger Stone real quick in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 16: You're tranquilizers. Another payoff was Carl Feldbaund, the former assistant Watergates Special prosecutor, and he was named to just recently the Defense Department as the Inspector General's post. He's been promoted to the US Defense Department. And it was the Defense Department that was working to get Richard Nixon out because of his stand for its opening up Dunton with Russia and China, and a far with the right wing group was sabotaging Richard Nixon. And one member of the special prosecutors team has now been named to the Defense Inspector General's post in Washington, d C. Another young gentleman by the name of Roger Stone, who had the alias of Jason Rainier during the Watergate dirty tricks, is now organizing with mister Hugary in Washington, d C. And in the Southwest. They plan to make the entire Congress a far right Republican by the next elections if possible. And this is very important because of the sabotage against members in Congress that have been infiltrated by the Korean CIA, and the scandal will just break at the time of the next elections. This gentleman was cited by the Watergate Committee for sabotage and espionage and never charged for any crimes, and now is very active and Young Americans for Freedom which sponsored Spiro Agnua in the first place. Even though Agnew is out of office and not running now, he says he could run again. He said that last week he could win, and he could run again, and the same people that were behind him at the time of Watergate are working harder now. It was the same Rogers Stone that hired a Michael mcnanaway. It was the day and chair number two at the time of Watergate, and he paid He was paid five thousand dollars by Charles Colson to send money to Pete McCloskey and say it was from the Gay Liberation Front and some more money from the Trotsky Young Socialist And then they drafted anonymous letters to the Manchester New Hampshire newspaper to William Lowe and said that McCosky was getting money from Trotsky Foundation of Trotzky contribution.
Speaker 2: See it's weird stuff like that. That Rogerstone ends up doing. Right, you know, it turns around and uh, it literally directs a donation to somebody and then alerts the newspaper. Hey, this guy's getting money from a communist organization. Stuff like that. You know, these kind of tricks and things that he was always involved in pulling and masterminding. Actually, and this is what made him useful himself.
Speaker 5: To me, it just sounds like a run of the mill, every day crap in DC. Well, except I don't see where he was well, but he should be a celebrity over it.
Speaker 2: Well, but if he's a high level operative at that, and he's a mover and a shaker in those fields, and he literally dreams this stuff up in order to smear people, in order to you know, turn the electorate against him and literally influence elections constantly by the fact that he's involved in who can get the most mud on him faster?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Can you say the level of influence that he had there was probably pretty high because his name kept coming up with everybody, and yet nobody ever would bust him for literally doing something directly illegal. He would be on the fringes of stuff, just on the outside of illegal operations just on the you know, definitely on the side of morally precarious situations one way or another. And you know, his personal orientation being that he's a libertarian, believes in everybody's personal freedom, you know, supports lgd PTE, you know, supports all that kind of rights until it, you know, becomes the rainbow flag it does today. He used to be a gay rights supporter, all that stuff, and weirdly, he would mainly work for the most right wing people he could, but when it suited him, he'd go and work to try and get you know, if you needed to split a Democratic vote, he'd go and you know, get the socialist guy to get a little bit of traction in an election, turn around and get somebody knocked out of Congress by splitting the Democratic vote that way. Stuff like that stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean. But what I'm saying is is those are everyday things.
Speaker 5: Those are everyday occurrences, and they've been going on in politics since politics. But I just don't see where he's become such a celeb because of it. Well because it because he hasn't had to pull any time, who knows, But I.
Speaker 2: Just if he's literally the guy, if he's literally the guy who's creating a lot of this stuff. I mean not finding it out and then just revealing it, but literally creating it, making sure it gets revealed, and directing political scandal after political scandal on mass like on a daily basis. This guy might be responsible for a lot of the static that's come out, a lot of the corruption, a lot of the weird. You know, why is this person getting money from China if he's responsible for that stuff as opposed to just being an operative who digs up dirt, you know, instead of doing opposition research, he's creating the opposition research, right, that's going on.
Speaker 5: I'm saying is there's been people doing that, especially since the sixties on when you had student group that were working for each party. I mean, this is I just don't understand how he's worked it into a celebrity status a bit that way.
Speaker 2: Well, but there were fifty guys who came up with the you know, with the personal computer concept, and there was one hundred guys who came up with the operating system concept, and only one of them gets to be built gates, and only one of them gets to be you know, the guys from Apple, Steve Jobs, whatever, because they are prolific and they do it better than everybody else, and maybe they do it one hundred times more than everybody else, right, So I think that's what it is, is that Roger Stone is like, look, there's a lot of Major League Baseball players. Not all of them are the best home run hitters, but they're valuable people. And who do you celebrate. You celebrate the stars. This guy is the star of you know, what they called at one point muck raking and the manufacturing of you know, of scandal as well as you know, direction of scandal. He's supposed to be the best at it, and tell you the truth, I think he is, because I mean he's got his fingers in one hundred things. You know, He's not one operative working for one party or working for one little group of people, or sticking with one candidate. This guy's you know, pretty much been all over the place. So well, you know, at a certain point, if he gets fifty people into Congress that might have not made it without his manipulations, it looks to me like you can you can actually, you know, make a case that he's fairly powerful as an operative, right and if he's the best of the best there you go, What do you think?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I still don't get it.
Speaker 1: I just don't see.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm sure that he's involved in a lot of stuff, but because there are a lot of stuff that's taking credit for him that he had nothing to do with, but nobody knows, so nobody can call him on I just I just don't understand the celebrity status of Roger Stone. I would think he'd be not shunned. But you know, who would want to have anything to do with it at this point? I wouldn't if I were running a campaign, I would. I mean, there's something I'm saying. There's guys that's been doing what he's doing. It's a lot longer than he's been doing it, and they're so good at it you don't even know they were involved. He seems to have turned it into a way to become a celebrity, let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, look, there were a lot better and better moneymakers than John Gotti as a gangster, right. There were a lot of guys who had higher body counts, who had ordered more people killed, who controlled larger mob families than John Gotti. Right, But you know who John Gotti was you know what I'm saying. And at the same time, maybe he is at the top of the influential list for the people that you know, again, he was not long ago in Donald Trump's camp, and after that he worked with a whole bunch of other people. He's done a lot of stuff.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was just a loyalty from Trump that bought him the part and he got you know again.
Speaker 5: Oh, that was one of the things I did like about Trump when Trump ran the first time was this association with Roger Stone.
Speaker 4: I thought, you know, this is not between that and his pick for a spiritual advisor of Paula White.
Speaker 5: Between those two right there, I didn't want anything to do with Trump still got really yeah.
Speaker 2: But see the result though. See that's the thing is doesn't matter how dirty you feel about it. If the result is the result, then who cares?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Did John Gotty get the job done? Did John gott he control his family? He sure did. He ended up going to prison eventually when he walked away a lot of times. And this is what made him a legend. So you know, here you go, right, So this guy is a legend because he is out there letting you know his name, and still operates and has operated now for what half a century as a political operative. If you go all the way back to working with Nixon, right, and Nixon he kind of had a minor role, I thought, but you know, over time you discover more and more stuff. There was a lot going on there, and the guy was not just working for Nixon. Okay, anyways, let's get to the callers and stuff before we kill all our time, right, sure, yeah, if.
Speaker 4: You just want to bring in Jimmy and Danny and let them, I'm sure Danny's got some questions.
Speaker 3: For Jimmy, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: You want me to grab Danny first and then and then let Jimmy on while Danny's talking, Yeah, i'd be all right. So Jimmy, you prepare and we'll bring Danny back on, and of course, anybody else that wants to call in, we will get you in before the end of the show. And Aaron Franz starts in about thirty minutes uh here on O'Kelly dot com radio with the age of transitions at ten pm Eastern, and then that'll be followed by Uncle at eleven pm Eastern. I think Aaron is still not taking calls on his show, but Uncle takes calls on his So stick around oateelly dot com. Plenty of call in radio left. So Danny, Uh, you've been listening to all this and then we're broken to Roger Stone and all that. But I'm gonna put Jimmy on with you, so you guys can just converse about this, uh, and only interrupt you if we get fresh call. So it's on you, man. What you got questions or you know, stuff you want to make a comment about.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got, I got, I got some comments and questions and thoughts. I'm sorry you had a sick EP. I agree with you, Chuck that the public is stupid. And I remember now, Corrict if I'm wrong, but I remember reading a Bill O'Reilly book because my cousin really encouraged me to want to read it was killing MacArthur because I had read William Manchester's The American Chaser in the past. And maybe I'm ball.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, he wrote a bunch of those killing books. Me Pete listed him. But before that, you know, he wrote books about pretty much make America great again, bring it back to the old days like it was when I was a kid in Jersey was like four or five books before. I don't remember the names of these things, but they were super popular and they sold really well, and I own and probably four books. I know, I had one on audio that he read, and then I had a couple that I actually, you know, had the hardcover book and sat down and read. I actually read Bill O'Reilly's books, and then unfortunately I read Killing Kennedy as well. But after that I was done. You know, we're killing Paton, and we're killing Jesus, and we're killing everybody you know in his series, but killing Kennedy I actually read. Anyways, I'm gonna put Jimmy on with you by, but go ahead and go go into your watergates. Hup, yeah, let me let me.
Speaker 3: Go to a couple of thoughts, and then then I would like to hear Jimmy's opinion on it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: One thing about May Brussell, I believe she had a degree in Stanford University and philosophy, so she just she was taught how to think and not just what to think. So it was really interesting that clip that you shared. It said that I caught My interests was the Korean CIA, and I know as I'm listening to everything. A lot of this is going back to just always the same circle as Cold War politics, and I don't know. And you also talked about John Dean. I remember reading the book I think it was called Silent Coup, which also kind of emphasized that probably it had to do something to the prostitutionery and is the involvement of moding in it. And then Jefferson Morley came out with a book not too long ago called Scorpions Dance.
Speaker 4: Which was.
Speaker 3: Richard Helmes and Richard Nixon, the CIA and the presidency. But I kind of getting this, you know, Richard Nixon came out of that California, the Orange County. It was kind of a very anti communist John Birch Society type of mentality. So any comments that maybe I brought out that either here, Jimmy starts.
Speaker 2: Well, Jimmy's on with you, so good.
Speaker 10: Jimmy, Well, the one book you brought up was the one I couldn't remember the title of from nineteen ninety What can you remember? It's when I think by Lehn something or another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Silent I remember I read it when it came out. It was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Silent Coop The Removal of the Silent Coop The Removal of a President, which was published in nineteen ninety two by Lynn Colin Me and Robert Geitlin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was jeez, I forget.
Speaker 10: I don't know how come those names didn't roll off my tongue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their name means they're not really easy ones. And I had more le on about that Scorpions Dance book, by the way, But yeah, go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 10: As far as it was, Helm's also must him with Nickson?
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: He might.
Speaker 10: I've always assumed so, but newer evidence suggests that I may have been long. Perhaps it wasn't the CIA, perhaps is more like the KGB.
Speaker 2: Well see, I would contend that even if it is CIA moles that are working for the KGB, at certain points they might have collaborated together with other CIA people on this particular operation. This may have nothing to do with him being a KGB mole, the one guy you're talking about, and could be a separate operation.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh So I got an open mind about this.
Speaker 4: What do we have?
Speaker 2: I can only assuredly say, Jimmy and I and I say this with with the most conviction possible is that this was orchestrated by intelligence operatives who would definitely part of that world.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: And this was the thing that actually brings Nixon down. It's not that he was such a master criminal. It's not that he was so dirty. Uh, you know, was he was he completely clean? No, he was a politician at the highest levels in America. You don't get there being completely clean in my mind. So, but was he basically intentionally targeted by people in the intelligence community in business? Absolutely, that's in my mind. But you know, you guys could have a different opinion about it.
Speaker 11: Good Jimmy, can I.
Speaker 2: Goodny?
Speaker 3: I remember because my my father, he was a businessman and he was a conservative Republican Nixon. Nixon was was who my household was all four and I remember the water Gate carings. You know, I was pretty young. I watched enough until I wanted to go outside and play baseball. But I remember when he resigned. My father said he didn't excuse some of the actions, except that he said, well, the cover up was the problem, and he was obviously became apparentoly. But he says, once you reached so much power, there's only one way that that is is down. And it's interesting that after there was kind of a Daytani opened up with China and Russia, and then when Ford got in there, who was a weaker candidate. I remember that Daytante was it was kind of like starting up the call of war all of a sudden. But I thought it was very interesting with May Brussels, she was commenting about the Korean CIA, and I believe, you know, correctly from him. There was kind of a world anti Iconomist league. There was a lot of the there was a lot of money saw it as a threat economically, the expansion of communism. So I could see if there was warm and fuzzy relations that there would be some dirty tricks to because I think I don't I think Nixon's biggest problem is he kind of obstructed the justice and you know, you know, he made absurd comments like where it was like was it Robert Frost. He goes, well, when the president does something, that's not a crime, it's just it was. It was.
Speaker 11: It was a weird time.
Speaker 3: But I remember the reflection only in America that you can remove a president. There wouldn't be a buddy of rebevel or shape. I do remember those thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Frost the Frost Nixon interview is profoundly interesting. We have another caller. I'm going to bring Jimmy and Danny back on to continue the Watergate discussion, but I want to give another caller a chance to get on. Uh six oh nine area code. Looks like you are live on the O'Kelly effects, So speak your mind, whatever is on your mind, go for it.
Speaker 10: I'm an old friend of this show, and I consider Chuck o'telly a dear friend of mine. And the whole reason I called in was to remind your listeners to go to otelly dot com, scroll to.
Speaker 11: The bottom of the homepage and donate.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 10: We need people like Chuck O'Kelly and his get let's keep them going.
Speaker 18: Well, it's regular Joe by the.
Speaker 2: Way, Ah, that's a sick Okay, that's not a nine. I thought it was a nine O eight area code. It's a six six in. Nevermind, we know who it is, regular Joe. It is good to hear from you, brother, uh. And we heard from you earlier in the week. I didn't know it was you calling in.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I ran into a crazy problem where I had to change my phone numbers, so I didn't know if i'd ever given you the new one or not, so I want to save that one you had not.
Speaker 2: So I better make a note of it.
Speaker 3: But I'll puffing it in your gut.
Speaker 2: Hey, I appreciate it. Thank you, and you put it in the chat on Skype. Don't give it to the world because God knows who'll call you man, Okay.
Speaker 17: Anyway, And also your guests are just great.
Speaker 19: VP Jimmy James, your caller Day from California.
Speaker 17: It's just it's just always good to tune in.
Speaker 10: And here's the otailing networks still going.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to keep it going as as long as I can, been over ten years now, and we're still counting, you know, And I appreciate you and your contributions. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've been listening and participating in.
Speaker 18: It for nine years now.
Speaker 3: Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: Has it been that many?
Speaker 3: With you?
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that nine years.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I started started messaging you and listening to your show back in fifteen.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think I was on AFR at that time, still right.
Speaker 18: You, Yeah, yeah, I found you through listening to Freeman Fly for the very first time I'd ever listened to him, and I heard the Greek, and the Greek promoted you, and and I've been here ever since.
Speaker 2: There you go. So the Greek actually netted me one listener and here he is, which I love. But it's it's an interesting story, and going all the way back, I didn't realize it was that far back. You know, I've come to think of you as sort of a fixture in my life. You're one of my friends. I talked to you a lot more off air than on air, so and who knows, I might even move to your to your area. I mean, we're going to try and move at the beginning of this coming year. And it's possibility I might be your neighbors soon. I mean we almost did it a couple of years ago too, but we hit a snag.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, yeah, and I might might be a neighbor of yours coming up soon.
Speaker 3: That would be great.
Speaker 19: And I'm actually going to try to visit you before fall, I mean almost. I set out to make the trip once and I made it almost Chattanooga, and I got really tired and turned around and came home.
Speaker 2: Well, look, man, I appreciate you. I thank you for calling in. I didn't didn't know who I was interrupting those two talking with, but but I'm glad. I'm actually glad it was you, and I appreciate you encouraging people to go ahead and hit the donate button. I wasn't even gonna say anything tonight, but I do appreciate it because, as I brought up at the beginning, you know, times are tough, and yeah, I'm taking in less and everything costs more, just like it does for I don't know everybody. Uh so we're all in this together, man, and uh yeah, I'd like to keep it going, but you know I can't if I don't have help from you guys. It's that simple. So I appreciate it. I appreciate you, Joe. I appreciate you guys listening. But is there anything you want to add before we go back to the Watergate discussion between these.
Speaker 19: Two No, No, I'd rather just listen to those two go go back and forth on the Watergate discussion and I'll.
Speaker 10: Just bow out and be a listener as I began with the Otley Network.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man. I appreciate you, regular Joe, everybody, and I would give you his Twitter handle, but I think he quit Twitter again recently. Yeah he did, and there you go. So not a social media guys, but he's been along for this ride now for nine years. Didn't realize that, but probably one of the longest lasting listeners actually nine years. Damn b Pete. When did you start listening to the show? Maybe I put Bpete to sleep? All right, well, let's see I will get Danny and Jimmy back on. So Jimmy, maybe you wanted to respond to what Danny was talking about? Oh Bpte, you were talking to mute button. Sorry man, But Jimmy, Jimmy, maybe you want to respond to Danny twenty sixteen. Oh cool, So that's eight years right there. You're just one year behind Joe anyways. Yeah, and you've been participating here for what at least six years?
Speaker 4: Right about that? I think you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyways, so Jimmy, Nathan something like that. So Jimmy, maybe you want to maybe you want to respond to Danny. Jimmy, because we got about sixteen more minutes left here in this hour before we have to turn it over to Aaron Franz. So yeah, go ahead, man.
Speaker 10: Well thanks to working there too. The nice penments and to Danny, I thought I responded to the last pins, we'll lose your question, Danny.
Speaker 3: I was just kind of some thoughts about you know, Kelway's comes back to the Cold War. You know, it made Brussels Fox You talked about the Korean CIA, and that always made me think about some of their activities. I think it was called the World Anti Communist League, and you know, now I was thinking.
Speaker 4: More about it.
Speaker 3: You know that they were heavily involved with the with the Moonies and you know Roger Stone and dirty Tricks and it could be KGV. I mean, Angleton's closest friend, wasn't it Phil Kilby, you know, and about it was there's definitely seems like it was a takedown. You know, it was a sloppy operation. You know, they're meant to get caught. So it just always seems to come back to dirty tricks and the Cold War, because I remember in the Ford administration, uh, all the day taught kind of more moving towards some fuzzy feelings with her, with her, I mean, I suppose it was it was changing, it was it was getting a little more it was falling out the warm feelings. So I appreciate the information to I find it's really interesting.
Speaker 11: Well acutely, I agree.
Speaker 10: I mean that that's what makes this in the JFK assassination, the complications to win. I mean, you were you were there, I was there, we were all there. And the war it's just so own emstasy.
Speaker 3: I mean it.
Speaker 10: Literally was half the world against the other half of the world.
Speaker 2: Mhmm. And who was that other guy that was constantly running for president? I can't believe in blanking on his name for many years.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 2: There was also kind of like really in the tick of things, but was always on the strange sort of outside of it. Uh, he was like a continuous president Laruche. That's it. The Laruche people were highly active at that time too, right, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: They were involved in a lot of a lot of crazy.
Speaker 4: I remember.
Speaker 3: Was the governor from Alabama, Wallace Sea Lings. You know, there there were some strange stuff going on. I remember it was also too. I think it was a Shirley Chisholm. She wrote a piece of freedom.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, Laruche, the Laruge people still exist as an organization. I mean a few years back and now it's many years back, but seems real recent to me, I got like accosted by Larouge people outside of a post office in New Jersey for a minute. Uh, and they were just all about trying to get me to buy a fifty dollar book about you know how Bara Black Obama is a complete, completely fabricated creation of the CIA and all that stuff. And meanwhile Supportland and LaRouche. Uh. And it was just wild. They had like a card table set up outside of the post office in Forked River, New Jersey, which I found strange, you know, like there's an outreach program for you. But yeah, it was definitely a different time in the seventies. I mean talk about you know, you were just talking about Kamalaw, you know, not winning a primary in this and that. I mean I harken back always to Gerald Ford being the guy who wasn't elected president or vice president and wounds up becoming president, right, you know, It's like it happened, and it's weird. And meanwhile, I mean I just kind of dropped forward into the uh snitch for the FBI kind of you know category because of his time on the Warren Commission. You know, remember he was one of the seven commissioners.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but interestingly, I from what I've seen, did you see that did I posted about James Jesus Ankle tim being such a prolific uh.
Speaker 10: Source for the FBI? They literally were sitting saying that they might have to open up another wing.
Speaker 2: Hmm No, I don't think I saw that piece.
Speaker 10: Well, that's pre pertinent. I mean this is internal FBI documents. They said, he just constantly gives us so much information there's no point of even giving him a fake name. This and that he's an he's already our source.
Speaker 2: H yeah. No, Look, if you.
Speaker 10: Volumeless information, question was was it true or was it fake?
Speaker 11: Or was it what was he doing?
Speaker 2: See, there's the problem with Angleton because sometimes he fabricated things in order to create a response. Right, So, I mean this is the issue with counterintelligence. You know, sometimes you create stuff in order to elicit a response from an opponent. Even it's a weird world you get into, you know. I always like to point to the how did MK ultra get started? Well, realistically, they had rumors that turned out to not be true about the Soviet programs. Now there were Soviet programs, but they weren't the ones that they were being told about. And they create mk Ultra as a response to it, and that thing flowered into a rather fascinating thing of its own, didn't it.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, so one wonders sometimes if the counterintelligence people in some cases like Engleton and will wind up doing more harm than good when they're fabricating things. And I mean, I'm trying to think of this on a very surface level. I'm not a fan of the guy or anything, but but I'm also not one of these oh my god, he's part of like the Dermonica, you know whatever. It's weird. It's like legitimately what goes on in those strange lands where they create stuff and create fake people and fake institutions and fake operations and fake weapons and all that, and then our agencies, our government people are above boards. People respond and respond to something as if it is legitimate when it might have been fabricated by guess what your own people. I mean, it gets into a weird nexus of things, doesn't it.
Speaker 11: Jimmy, Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 10: Kind of petty Helms having the full n Senko that think. Clearly history is still that Helms's thought was correct. Of course, this guy is full of craft. The KGBS is all over Oswald like stink tampoop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they got nothing out of them. That was the thing about Oswald. They got zero. They were like, you know, wow, they couldn't believe the level of nothing they got at Oswald from what I understand.
Speaker 10: Sure, but maybe their whole point was to get Marina here.
Speaker 11: Well there's something else.
Speaker 10: I have no idea because it wasn't investigated properly. There you go to figure stuff out there.
Speaker 2: And there's the key at the end of the day. Right, It's sad when you're getting more information from Ernst Tintovitz book about Lee Harvey Oswald than you can from the alleged investigations, right, I mean, do you get more legitimate information about this guy? I mean they had nothing on him in Russia? Right, or Minsk? Really he was actually in Belarus, Plarius however you want to say it. But I mean, truthfully, you get more out of Ernest Tittabitt's books than you do add any of the declassified stuff when it comes to that time period in Lee Harby Oswald's life. I mean, it's wild. You agree or disagree, Jimmy.
Speaker 10: I absolutely agree, and I appreciate Professor Hancock in particular's work.
Speaker 11: In the last year to.
Speaker 10: Really deepprogramming me of this idea that Lee Harb Oswald was somehow secretly John Berts Society hard wing Republican, which I just because everyone in the community all I said it, I just I don't know, I took it for granted.
Speaker 11: I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The problem is a lot of that stuff is more about these people's preconceived notions and prejudices than it is about what's actually in the evidence when they come to categoriz characterizing somebody. And there was a point in time when the majority of the assassination you know, research community was left wing. It's not like that now, and it hasn't been for a long time, but that stuff still resonates because people are still referring back to this old work. That's why I think it's great that Larry's you know, redoing it right, actually writing a whole new volume on Oswald, which should be out by the end of the year. I hope. You know, we're not sure if Skyhorse is going to take it or it's going to be a smaller publisher, but I've seen some of it and it's a hell of a refresh on Lee Harvey Oswald from a very sober point of view, and I think it would be very helpful if people will actually take it for what it is, which is very solid and well constructed assembly of facts and knowledge about this this character in history. And again he reassesses and reevaluates his own points of view even in this thing. And one thing you can say about Larry is that he's honest and responsible about the work he puts out. And I think this is going to be probably you know a lot of people are gonna hate him over it, but but I think it's going to be a great book when he actually releases these Oswald puzzle pieces or the Oswald Puzzle whatever they're gonna call it. Uh, it's going to be a hell of a book. Man.
Speaker 10: You so appreciate him a lot, absolutely, just through his talks on this very show. You know, this is kind of what helped me I say, dog gone it.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 10: This may sound crazy, but I think Lee Harvey Oswald was actually pretty darned liberal.
Speaker 2: In some ways. In some ways, he was, you know, a mixed bag like most people that are saying really are where you don't get you know, absolutely lockstep with the prescribed whatever. You got a mixed bag here. He was a guy who was not happy with the way the system treated him. And if you think about his early experiences in life.
Speaker 10: Good I agree, I agree he was being used, but I think that he thought he was doing.
Speaker 11: Right things.
Speaker 10: But I think he absolutely was a leftist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. But but again from this guided point of view, you know, your own experience. I've tried to explain this on this very show often, is that your own experiences will shape how you view things. And you know, Oswald the way he came up, he had this mother that had some kind of personality disorder. He's you know, being sent to orphanages, and he's a truant, and you know, he's got a learning problem. I mean, he's got all kinds of things going on, and the system is not helping him, and the people around him are not helping him, and his family around him is not helping him. So what does he seek to do to be a contrarian?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 2: And was he legitimately like a Castro supporter. I don't know. I'm not certain about that. But for a guy to kind of, you know, be chafing against the American system, the way it is. If his own experience has shaped the way he sees it, maybe it makes a lot of sense that he does that, you know, just saying it's a possibility. And again I'm not going for the whole he's a James Bond type character or he's the mastermind of anything, whether you know you want to say he's the assassin or he's.
Speaker 10: I think he's. I mean, everyone that pretty much agrees he was being used. I liked his mother's comment once she quoted him, when she says, well, what come back for and he said not even Marina knows that. I'm like, well that much. That pretty much sums up Oswald.
Speaker 2: Vagary, Yeah, vagary confusion. And quite honestly, he was twenty four when he died. So was he fully matured even in his ideas, his orientation, his person in general. No, he was twenty four years old when he got that gut shot in the basement there at the Dallas you know, public Safety building. So dude, if you're twenty four years old, you still got a lot to learn, and you might have a couple of chips on your shoulder. Maybe that was him, and maybe that's all it was, And somebody used him. Now we need to figure out why, you know, but as it goes, we should be honest about the character he was, as opposed to trying to build him into something or you know, writing fan fiction about lost romances. Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and close out Danny with you, give Jimmy James a final word, and then give Bpte a final word, and then quite frankly, we're going to be onto the age of transitions. So Danny, thanks for calling in, regular Joe, thanks for calling in. Jimmy James as always, thank you, but go ahead and drop a final word on us, and then I'll turn it over to be Pete to close out the show.
Speaker 10: Thanks for all the other callers. Peace out.
Speaker 2: There, you go, short and sweet from the one and only Jimmy James. And next week I'll give you an update on his fan club. So because I did make contact, but I haven't gotten resolutions on my questions, so i'll give you the update next week. I'm Jimmy James's fan club on Facebook. B Pete, go ahead, my friend, what do you think of this week's rather dynamic show?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I hate it's over. It flies by fast once we keep going.
Speaker 5: Just want to I appreciate everybody that called in regular Joe and Danny and Jimmy James, and I'm glad.
Speaker 20: We could have this discussion. I remind everybody again, uh, just like regular Joe did, go to Telly dot com and hit the donate button and support your local food bank if you can do something to help your neighbors out mother that I'm glad we got another weekend and looking forward to next week doing it again.
Speaker 2: There you go, and I concur with everything my coast said, but also want to tell you guys that I appreciate you, and I do mean you guys in the chat room. You guys just listening to us on the phones whatever else. If you go to the live chatter o'chelly dot com face shifted a man over there keeping it alive all the time. Next up is Aaron Franz in the Age of Transitions on Ocelli dot com Radio, and this weekend I'm definitely going to have to do some DJ shows because I got some new short attention span DJ theater tracks to roll out. Anyway, Thank you be, Pete my co host, and thank all of you be because after all Emmelia o'chelly. All of you are the effect