Speaker 1: There we go back to live.
Speaker 2: The final hour of the revolution is already underway, and we're about to say Happy New Year to the West coast in the Pacific time zone, which happens to be Aaron and Uncle's time zone.
Speaker 3: So take it away, guys, we we.
Speaker 4: Uh been dodge.
Speaker 5: This is the end of the show. Will be after this soon.
Speaker 3: Sat the world as we know it. I feel fine. I feel fine. If you'll get Uncle back, yeah, so what who cares.
Speaker 5: One more a side drink on these sect of things? Then we'll be on the way to get un awhere well that is.
Speaker 3: The roads have no name. That's where we're headed. Is Uncle his uncle?
Speaker 2: Little drunkies. I think he only had like three drinks. But is he a little tipsy?
Speaker 4: No, not that much, but just getting there.
Speaker 3: There's no way getting here.
Speaker 4: But not not like see.
Speaker 5: I can handle these things, but the shot I can't cannot handle. I drink of wine, if you could believe it or not, this man cannot take a wine drink.
Speaker 3: Luckily I haven't had wine tonight. Ha ha take that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I can take wine with no problem. I can take it with no pup.
Speaker 3: We got some action in the chat.
Speaker 4: Who's out there.
Speaker 3: Still give him an extra drink?
Speaker 4: Who I don't know one of us? Who is it you talking about?
Speaker 3: Who you mean?
Speaker 4: Who you mean? We will give an extra drink?
Speaker 3: Will we know who it is? Whoever it is, we'll get an extra shot. I guess I know I'm good to go, So maybe it should be met. You out a little bit, so I need to be straightened up. Yes, yeah, I know things are giving.
Speaker 5: I can't believe how that New York script is really knocked down.
Speaker 4: Well, I tell you we beat that man?
Speaker 3: Did did we beat seacrests?
Speaker 1: Jets man?
Speaker 4: Guys checking Don's over there? Look at him, Look at him. He's done and done and done.
Speaker 3: He's not even out there.
Speaker 4: He's not even out there. I'm still on here. See that guy doesn't know how to do a new level. Yes, it's exactly my point.
Speaker 3: It's like a technical knockout by uncle the podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knocked him out tonight.
Speaker 3: Take that sequest.
Speaker 4: Yes, she quests, dang bat don't even know how to do it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, oh, create accents. It's excited that we beat him, uncle. He's very excited about that. Jackson, Yeah, yeah, what you say?
Speaker 1: Better than the Jake Paul fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, God, what a joke? Oh yeah, god, what was that one?
Speaker 3: I kind of prefer the Andrew Taate one, just because you know, it's like, you know, like it's funny that guy get beat up.
Speaker 4: But any new fights coming up this year? Anybody know?
Speaker 1: I don't know of any good one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any good one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it all just these stupid like streamers doing boxing when they shouldn't be. Is it more enough? We got four foward to?
Speaker 5: Is there gonna somebody new comes into town or somebody wanted to be a boxer will.
Speaker 3: Be Did you hear about that crazy thing that happened to what? What was that actual boxer that fought Jake Paul? He went to Nigeria or something, and then he was in a car wreck and his trainer and somebody else died in the car wreck. Yeah, but he lived. Did you hear about that? Jack?
Speaker 1: Like right after somehow?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it was like a week after the fight. They were in Nigeria and there's that car wreck and he lived through it, but his trainer and another guy died, right. That was crazy?
Speaker 4: I neverhood, I didn't hear about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was wild. Uncle, that was I did not hear about that. Yeah, I forget that boxers was.
Speaker 5: In the boxing because man, my other but in law, we were following boxing real goodly close.
Speaker 4: I mean that's dale, Me and him were following it very close.
Speaker 3: Is this in the days of iron Mike Tyson? Yeah it was, man.
Speaker 5: We were sitting in the ring making ourselves a boxing match. We were boxing each other, I mean into it, fighting and going into the like ruined the ring and we did some Yeah did that did what you were just saying?
Speaker 4: We're going to die?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 4: Hey? He probably remember those days?
Speaker 3: An intense sport. Yeah, pretty crazy. Yeah, well, crazy things the boxing world. Hopefully there won't be too many really dumb boxing matches this year, but there probably will. Well that remains to be seen. Twenty twenty six is going to be an interesting year.
Speaker 4: There's I'd like to know what could of you? It's gonna be like that's my question.
Speaker 3: I just have to wait and see.
Speaker 5: Oh and by the end of this, we'll tell my new revolution what it's going and it is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, uncle, And I will let you know what our revolutions are evolutions. Oh, Anthony, Joshua, thank you creative accidents. That's the name of the boxer who will up against Anthony. Joshua was a guy who beat Jake Paul handily, who's an actual boxer. I'd be waiting no less good luck Jake paula that guy that did not work out so well. But yeah, he was in that crazy car wreck, which I believe was in Nigeria, which is strange, but I don't know. It's a crazy world. That's weird. Things are always happening, lots of terrible things, and that was one of them. So bothering that his train and.
Speaker 4: People people asking me how many I drink so far? Well you figured this. We do how many for zones?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we have four sets of drinks we do and we're on the last drink tonight and after this one. And that's what missus sidekick was asking.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty good way. That's a pretty good way. Divide it up that way, we're not drinking too much. You drink once every hour for four hours. That's pretty good. That's not too much drinking. But it's more drinking than you do on a normal night.
Speaker 4: A normal night.
Speaker 5: Shoot and if we get one normal to test a drink usually I'm not drinking.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm we're not testing any lately.
Speaker 3: It's lively in the chat. Let's see, we got somebody else in the chat. Count Popper is back. Our third movie is a Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movie called crime Busters. But that beers deep. Wishing you all the best, all right, thanks man, appreciate the well wishes. Watch that movie is a good one.
Speaker 5: So he's watching. What he's doing his new solution is watching movies.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he's he's doing like a watch thing with his buddies. They're they're watching. They're like kind of marathoning it where they're seeing a whole different bunch of movies in a row. He's saying, So that's cool. I know that he's a real cinnamon enthusiast. Uh Pepper is he's always.
Speaker 4: Uh booming womb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he does. He's done a couple of live streams himself. And when he does, he likes to do like play stuff that's in the public domain and then he'll do commentary over it. I remember him doing that with the Knight of the Living Dead, the Living Dead series. He did that.
Speaker 4: A walking tool. Have anybody seen a walking tool? Boy, they look like zombies.
Speaker 3: Is that the name of the series? Walking Tool Tool?
Speaker 5: Wait, Walking Dead, Walking Tour, Walking Tall to hear about that, Chrek knows about it.
Speaker 2: Walking Walking Tall is different than the Walking Dead. Walking Dead is the zombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, zombies is the Walking Dead Walking Tall.
Speaker 2: Though, there was a recent thing came out about you know, the guy that they based that on, like you wound up getting convicted.
Speaker 1: Of like murder, like the gun the hero in that story. Walk it was.
Speaker 4: It was a it was a tour. It was a show, a movie show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then I've told about and these guys are walking like zombies down the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's walking Dead. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They filmed that in Georgia, you know.
Speaker 4: Hmm, so Georgia.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Walking Dead walking.
Speaker 4: Walking.
Speaker 1: He was talking about zombies. He said walking toward, but he said zombies.
Speaker 4: Zombies. Yeah, zombie zombies were.
Speaker 5: Walking to Oh yea, they are all kinds of zombies. And those when you're talking about vampire vampires, no, that's not who's that somebody I was talking about? Now you're talking.
Speaker 3: About we're talking about but you just said vampires vampires.
Speaker 4: There was a show I was watching about vampires.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got here.
Speaker 4: I get into vampires though, sure, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 4: I get into vampires. There's this one show. Do we have a phone call? We got a phone call?
Speaker 3: Get a call?
Speaker 4: Who is this and you're on air for the Final Hour? Hello?
Speaker 3: Final Hours?
Speaker 7: You got me good? This is Danny from more Than California.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: There he is Danny. What's up?
Speaker 5: Happy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I am, I am.
Speaker 7: I am here in San Francisco. I just got on the downtown and up the delivery out of downtown and I'll have to build back.
Speaker 5: Into the downtown San Francisco.
Speaker 7: Hey, not blame happy people. A lot of rain, but uh, going on other than a quiet neighborhood and outside of Bill Moore familiar with San Francisco.
Speaker 3: M interesting, cool sand San Francisco guys. This is a good. This is a good.
Speaker 4: I can hear you blew my ears out.
Speaker 5: I can hear you blow my ears down on San Francisco.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: What does that sound like here?
Speaker 4: What is that sound in the background that's going on?
Speaker 3: There was the firework? That was a fireworks.
Speaker 7: I'm over here in a parking lot.
Speaker 1: I thought it.
Speaker 7: Wasn't legal. Uh, and I've heard, but so far it's it's I would say it's been a real modern But like I said, the weather, it's it's what right now? Talking Dodgers talking out here in San Francisco, they would they were really fun apart the.
Speaker 3: Dogs talk about the Giants, the Giants talking about now up there, it would be yes, Giant, it's the Giants, it's the Niners, it's it's not not the Dodgers, it's not the Rams. It's the Giants and the Oakland Age.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we haven't talked much about then.
Speaker 3: We haven't.
Speaker 8: Now I gotta get back to Shaw.
Speaker 3: Much is lacking?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who is this guy? I keep looking at this guy?
Speaker 3: This is Danny?
Speaker 4: Know him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Danny, that's Danny Jann.
Speaker 1: There he is.
Speaker 3: Look he's after we're talking right here. Danny. Do you have a revolution?
Speaker 4: What's your part?
Speaker 3: Do you have a revolution?
Speaker 1: For this year?
Speaker 3: I want?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: I will chaos fight you? Yeah, the chaos and fighting will stop. Yeah. Okay, that's a collective resolution we all have to work on. So we'll we'll post Dan. Yeah, all right, it sounds crazy there? Did you get dancing sounds? I was crazy?
Speaker 7: Told me what I was doing the working I'm doing a food delivery, so it might be beirs, just.
Speaker 3: Me and my hand shrup pallets.
Speaker 7: I'm finishing my second last pal and I was like, yeah, walk in my goshf.
Speaker 3: Cool going on.
Speaker 4: But it's all good.
Speaker 3: Alcohol coffee in my hand. Awesome, that's this. This is the working man call I like this man, great, work is very good, very good. All right, Danny, Well, happy New Year to you.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: Don't know ye now talking?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, now.
Speaker 4: I can't what do you say?
Speaker 1: Wow, I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: He's on the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna just I'm gonna put him down because I think it's getting too much for us to figure out what he's saying.
Speaker 1: But no, it's great.
Speaker 4: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's great to hear from Danny while he's working, but I think it was getting too hard for you guys to understand what's going on. Plus all the banging and the fireworks, and he's in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: That sounds like your neighborhood, eh, chuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's finally quieting down. Yeah, it's finally quieting down now, you know, two thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a few hours out for you, and we're just coming up to it here, Danny and Ed and I'm calling myself, are just coming up to New Year's But yeah for you. You're you're hours in, so everybody's asleep now you're hanging out there. Thank you, Chuck for making hard work of producing. We've got less than a half an hour left here until we do our New Years. This is exciting. We're closing in.
Speaker 4: We're closing in last one in twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: And if if anybody else does want to call in, there's still time three ways, five zero one six. Just what he said, join us, let us know what you're doing, where you're at, what your revolution is this year, and we'd love.
Speaker 4: To hear it and hear the baby again this year.
Speaker 3: Creative Accidents is saying that he sure misses all the guys who passed recently, host too many of them, too many of them, so truly twise. So let's see what's happening in Times Square. Looks like a whole lot of nothing. There are more box trucks that have arrived in Time Squarements really coming out, and they're going to tear down the station. We're working here.
Speaker 4: We're seeing here, do.
Speaker 3: You want to be the social media team right now. You want to do tik tak. We do.
Speaker 4: Distinction here. What do you think we're doing here? Trains and having talking having train?
Speaker 3: But look at Times Square, man, look at Times Square. It's actually quite interesting.
Speaker 4: Dude is done and we are still here clean it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Seacrest can't hang.
Speaker 4: St se quest is history. He can't handle it.
Speaker 3: His his minions are there cleaning up after him, and it's all that's left of that, right, very quiet. The fans are fans other people at Times Square. It was quiet in Times Square. Really, yeah, it was this. He was boring. So okay, So you didn't get money.
Speaker 4: We are better.
Speaker 5: That's still you something it is people were Mine is better than him his.
Speaker 4: He lost it, man, he lost it.
Speaker 3: Is the New York special to watch, There's no doubt about it. Yeah, and you get to call in, and you call in on top of this, you can't call in with we're interactive, so much better, so much better here. Yeah, but I gotta say the clean up effort is kind of interesting there, kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: So we'll keep getting I'm interested. Just look at that.
Speaker 3: This is more interesting than watching the actual show. Watching these guys clean up after there. They are. Wonder if they're Union. I bet these guys are Union, aren't they?
Speaker 4: They all Union? On everybody here at his union? That is a union. Peak.
Speaker 3: Guy in the yellow vest. Ye. And that guy walking around the truck there, guy driving one of you, guy driving the Penske rented truck, he's Union. Clearly, it's easy. You can spot a mile away. Easy to tell. But anyway, Uncle's New Year's Revolution twenty twenty six. Uncle, we have about twenty six minutes? Should we give our revolutions? Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty six our minutes?
Speaker 3: We give our evolutions? You want to do it?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? What're laughing at? What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, man, my little kiddy cat back down here. We ain't going boy.
Speaker 3: The cat is in the room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the cats back there. Okay, you can give us first.
Speaker 3: You want me to give a revolution? Okay, I'll get my room. Let's see what he What do I got? Okay? Well, the revolution? I just want to, you know, keep uh doing what I'm doing. However, make sure that you know, any chance I get, I'm doing something that is an actual thing. Like if I have a phone in my hand, I want to be doing something that's like doing work for the broadcast or whatever, and I'm posting to you doing this and that, not just like mindlessly doing something that's nothing, so that I want to keep on that and just reading more because I haven't read enough books lately, so I need to get back to reading. And I need to do certain stuff for the website. I know I have to post that. I need to post the Brazilian version of Revolve, which I've been sitting on for too long. I need to put that up on Amazon for freeze. I need to do did you get Ronald send me out a while ago? I never did that yet, so I need to get that done. I haven't really been wanting to do another ebook, but I need to just like get down to it and put that on there. So those are the things I think I have.
Speaker 2: Did you guys go over the idea about the baseball cards yet? Between your shows?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, Oh, I think to Uncle Die tell you about the baseball cards.
Speaker 5: We was talking about it, but we never got started.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, yeah, because we're going to do that in a new here do.
Speaker 4: That We're gonna do that this coming year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I've gotta get mine out and look through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we can do that.
Speaker 3: I'll get because you've got lots of cards.
Speaker 1: So that sounded like, yeah, the new little content thing will full.
Speaker 2: Cooperative, a little cooperative thing because me and Frank you are going to start collecting cards too, So I just I haven't figured out what he's going to collect yet. He's got to pick something. I'll probably try and pick up baseball alongside of him. But Uncle's already got some baseball cards, so he might show everybody's baseball card collection.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds weird, but it makes sense, you know.
Speaker 5: I've uh, matter of fact, I gotta go looking for that box and I'm bringing it up here.
Speaker 3: That's what we'll do. We'll just start by videos going through your old cards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just plinging and we can go through it. That's how I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: But that I don't know if I have any cards here, I would probably back in Pennsylvania. I don't know if I haven't here, but we'll go with your cards, uncle, because you have a lot, so that'll be easy.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 4: I got a loads of them, even hockey. Oh I think, wow, I have to look.
Speaker 5: I have to look through myself every kind of card baseball for sure, there we go to baseball.
Speaker 3: Uncle, do you want to do your revolution? Or do you want to do his revolution? Or what are we doing here? Ed?
Speaker 4: Do you want you want to do yours?
Speaker 3: Is Ed still here? Eds?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Ed did his?
Speaker 6: Didn't he?
Speaker 3: Ed said his? Yeah, isn't here?
Speaker 4: Dead? Did his?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 4: He did fun? He check did his chucked it?
Speaker 3: Did you do us? I think Chuck did a revolution.
Speaker 2: I just you know what, my whole thing is, I just got to get better because I'm still in bad shape, and uh and that's all I'm focused on. I got to get better and I got to get through this time. Uh and and try and get back on track with my with my stuff because I'm not making that many podcasts or anything lately.
Speaker 3: I just haven't made who is? You know?
Speaker 2: I'm actually happy I've been able to get through this whole show because I wasn't really sure.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad I could.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, that's that's a good one. You're doing a good job. I got it.
Speaker 10: You're doing a good, excellent job, really good job. I can't even do it that much, so okay.
Speaker 3: Mine, Yeah, Yeah, what's your revolution.
Speaker 4: It's an old one.
Speaker 11: It's it's it's meg is this one here coming in the background told me what it's old, but it's revised.
Speaker 4: It's it's a practice one.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 5: Actually, I have to have this one because I gotta stop it.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go. I can't wait to hear what this is? What is this revolution on the list?
Speaker 4: But this is the one I've been trying to walk.
Speaker 3: This is the most important one on the list at the top.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's the top one.
Speaker 3: What is that the top? Go on time?
Speaker 4: Go inside? How inside? This one knows what it is? Go inside?
Speaker 3: We're getting in the chat.
Speaker 1: No woman talk.
Speaker 4: Talking to my shelf to dang much?
Speaker 3: You're talking. Oh that's okay.
Speaker 4: So that's the one I was trying to get the due.
Speaker 3: I have heard this one before. I've heard this one before. Yeah, you want to stop talking to yourself. U uh too often. You don't want to be talking to yourself.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, I've been practicing on it.
Speaker 3: Get practicing. Oh that's a whole different thing. Is listening to me? Oh yeah, if you talk and you listen, maybe that's good.
Speaker 4: But maybe I have to listen more. That's the one. Good point. I think it's a listening.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could keep talking, but if you listen to yourself, then that's the say stop.
Speaker 4: I'll just say the word stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 4: Solve the problem.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good revolution. Yeah, that's classic.
Speaker 4: But it's one that's worth It was an old one. It been, it was a good one.
Speaker 3: It's worth revisiting, laughing at it's funny.
Speaker 4: It was it was.
Speaker 5: It was this this, This is the main one.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to stop starting.
Speaker 5: I've been practicing before it stoughts this new year good, that's what it wasn't evolution yet, but now this is looking.
Speaker 3: All this time it's gonna be. This is the year for the talking thing. Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: See now I'm talking like mo miny because I'm talking to you.
Speaker 3: But this is the broadcast. You're supposed to talk.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 5: But when I'm alone is the problem is the testing?
Speaker 4: Boys in the head. Dang, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Boys is in the head. She can come up with good ones.
Speaker 12: Missus sidekick here can come up with really good ideas.
Speaker 4: Why do we think of her being them? Hey?
Speaker 3: By the way, I.
Speaker 4: Know there's revolution.
Speaker 5: What are you gonna do? You was mentioning about your son. You're gonna need his help doing something for this show?
Speaker 3: Or no, he could be my pa and help me out with different things.
Speaker 4: You better ask him that.
Speaker 3: I'll see if he can help me out on different things. That's what he wanted. I know he could. It's just a matter if he does or he wants to. Crav Accident is asking is he talking to us or is he talking to himself and we hearing it? This is about your resolutional Call, I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking to you now. It's just when I'm alone.
Speaker 12: I know I have the problem. Okay, So I kicked. I mean, uh, crazy crazy Accidents, that's what I'm talking about, Yo, I'm that can confuse me.
Speaker 3: Well, let's remember that Crazy Accents is the founder of the Feast tonight. He's the guy who created Uncle the drop Class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did it. He got him, He got him.
Speaker 3: Those two creative accents. We'll do another one yet.
Speaker 4: One more, just one more to go.
Speaker 3: For the night, just through. So that's gonna that's right, coming right up. It's uh yeah, nineteen minutes, I think seventeen minutes. Seventeen minutes looks empty. Oh, you want you want to have a drink right now? Him? No?
Speaker 5: You? Oh, well, someone, I'm starting to finish this drink out. Let's see, it's old fast one fast.
Speaker 4: It's an old fast one.
Speaker 3: It's an old fast one, old fast one.
Speaker 5: Drink old fast one trying to pull fast on? Yeah, I mean yeah, but who do it?
Speaker 4: Oh fans one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I never heard of.
Speaker 3: This thing going on?
Speaker 4: The rocks? What kind of rocks?
Speaker 3: Being like a cowboys're not too sharp?
Speaker 1: You pull a fast one with an old fashion, that's how.
Speaker 3: You do that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah does it?
Speaker 3: I do like an old fashion. I do classic and classic. Next thing, we.
Speaker 4: Should play a last guitar music?
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to?
Speaker 4: You want out boys show? After we drink in this drink. That's what we should end it with.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to end as a cowboy?
Speaker 4: I mean cowboys?
Speaker 1: I could give.
Speaker 3: You do that. I'll try to play a.
Speaker 4: Cowboys and that could be the end of our show. How's that?
Speaker 3: I could probably try? Yeah? What's up? Shock? I heard you know?
Speaker 2: I was saying, does he asking you to play a country song? Like a country fusion? I mean, what are you?
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 3: I think I can do? Would I pick up the guitar? Now? Are we gonna wait for a couple of minutes? Uncle? When am I supposed to do this?
Speaker 4: Just to see what you can make? What you can set up on you?
Speaker 3: Let me let me do it here, let me try.
Speaker 4: Let me pull this thing out.
Speaker 2: About fifteen minutes left until we do the Happy New Year for the Pacific time zone.
Speaker 4: So fifteen minutes left, okay to do this?
Speaker 3: Which go on? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Let me where where did I put my pick? It was? It was I had it and I threw it somewhere. Do it now? I don't know if I can do it properly? Finger pick this? I sew it.
Speaker 4: Someway over there?
Speaker 13: Where am I.
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: It is? Oh? Yes, thank you? I know I saw it. There we go. That's not cowboy music. That was my cowboy song when you get the cup. Yeah, you have to work.
Speaker 6: There's the cowboy that was working out.
Speaker 3: I'm just it true. Well that was we'll call that perfect concept. That's as close I'm gonna get to a cowboy I think something like that. Okay, there we go. How much time do we have left? We still have twelve minutes? Yet I think or wait, no, fourteen, Yeah, here's a drink. Oh gosh, okay, ye may as well for it.
Speaker 5: Pull it down well and then get it done and then you can put that.
Speaker 4: Maybe you got to put it.
Speaker 3: I might get the old cowboy thing in my lap and talk at the same time, and that way it won't be as allowed either. Maybe I can pull that off.
Speaker 4: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Let's see if I can do that? The quarry out? What's going on in the chat here? Looks like we got somebody in the chat? Still?
Speaker 4: How many people? I tell you something else?
Speaker 3: You punch your lefty song?
Speaker 5: We have more people in the chat then we had an New York Star Square.
Speaker 3: Do you that there's more people in our chat than showed up at Times Square tonight?
Speaker 4: Yes? That that they took off to Lily.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm still in tune or not. Probably not. I did a lot of I did a lot of the tremolo bar in the early part. I might have put a little out of tune and I could anyway.
Speaker 4: Do you know how to sing? But not really? The that movie that movie with Bead and the Ugly swum.
Speaker 3: Oh, the good bad and you sing now? Wow, wow that thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you?
Speaker 3: Is there even lyrics of that? I think that's good, but not all instrumentals. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: If you can do that.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking about when we're totally cowboys and that that's what.
Speaker 3: It's like any Western Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: See, if you can do that, I should have told you to do that.
Speaker 3: If you can do that, no, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, man, I haven't have been a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, we're just winding down the minutes here, aren't we. Something like that. That's what the that's how the cowbooks play. Something like that. I need to work on it a little bit. And but that's close enough. That's our cowboy song, right uncle? Do you want to try to sing along to something like this? Do you think you could do the vocalizing? Are you into that stuff? Plup? Just just be like out on the range, we got kyos, there's the lizard snakes and goat Mountain, you know, stuff like that. That's cowboys stuff.
Speaker 5: We got some cowboys running in the bark and run and they run.
Speaker 8: And they run and they run in they run and then they one donnyone in the play lou and the oround and there then the ound, then the ound, then the round, then the un known run.
Speaker 14: Away on the way on the way, on the way, way on the way, on the way, the way on the way and the way through on the way, run the.
Speaker 15: World and the way and the way pay and the way, the way on the way and the way on the way, way out the way on the way.
Speaker 14: The way, the way on the way and the way and the way, the way, the way.
Speaker 3: There we go, Okay, there we go. Uncle's cowboy song.
Speaker 4: Countdown? Istny, what do we.
Speaker 3: Got on a countdown? We've got nine minutes left. I do believe time minutes.
Speaker 9: Left until it becomes twenty twenty six in California and the rest of the Pacific Standard time zone.
Speaker 3: I know our friend Ed is up north a little. What you got? What's happening in there? Shot? You got that trip?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just going to give you the count but you got it.
Speaker 2: And uh then I was going to say, you know, I was reading a thing recently where if you're somehow higher up on the planet, time moves slower.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's what's that mean?
Speaker 4: That's true? Are you going we get slower? There's a bunch of going go it goes fast.
Speaker 2: It's weird, like if you're higher up on the planet, if you're up in the mountains, time moves a little slower somehow.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're talking about el you're talking about elevation, or you're talking about latitude. Higher up, you're talking about elevation, mountains.
Speaker 2: Elevation, Yeah, believe it or not, which is really bizarre. And I'm like, that makes no sense to me. But there's a bunch of people online talking about it, and it's like, no, how is that possible? I mean, you mean to tell me that when you come down from a mountain, like time.
Speaker 1: Has moved slower for you.
Speaker 2: So what you suddenly jump forward in time when you come down off the mountains?
Speaker 4: You know, of course a pop shit he is too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it changes the time. I don't get it. I mean, can you see it?
Speaker 3: You know what this means?
Speaker 1: Uncle?
Speaker 3: We need to get to the high desert. We gotta get up in Landers. That's pretty high elevation.
Speaker 4: Do you meet Namba? One year we were up there.
Speaker 5: And we did one. We did we did we did one? We had trump did we? How did we?
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 4: We had a lot of people talking.
Speaker 5: Did we get any party let's say talking, that's the question to ask yourself.
Speaker 3: It's still on the YouTube. I don't know it is. Remember how many people we got to call in?
Speaker 5: Let's check that out and look at that, because that way we can see if that was good enough to do up there then down here, well, I mean, let's.
Speaker 3: I would I would like to do it there. The problem is our internet is slow there. That's the only problem in the Landers is we have slow internet still. We might get a better one at some point, but we still have a slow on there. But I like we did it from that. I know we did it once. I know we did it once. We did the New Year's Revolution one year live.
Speaker 4: One year up there?
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know what. Yeah it was, but it might have been three two, three years ago. I don't know, but it.
Speaker 4: But it was.
Speaker 5: I got to say it was different. Yeah up there. But did we get any coolers? I think we got maybe one of two coolers.
Speaker 3: That's it. I was low on calls.
Speaker 4: We were, that was at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three four years ago, we were really low on callers and it was like, yeah, we we were counting them and we only got like six or.
Speaker 1: Something like the whole time up there, I think it was there.
Speaker 3: Creative accident six was there and that's all we got. Yeah, that sly low. Creative accidents is same. Twenty twenty one was the record year with fourteen callers. So that was a good year, twenty twenty one. That sounds right, that sounds joy But yeah.
Speaker 11: Landers might have been low, and that had to be low because of course it was high up on the high zoom. Yeah, and you know, we had problems with your telefilm calls that you said you couldn't get, so that helped.
Speaker 4: That didn't help getting the cools.
Speaker 5: In, and so we had less coolers if you think about it, it was less coolers because of that reason. We couldn't get as many coolers in because of the cools.
Speaker 2: Phone lines, well, look, we had a show here where I couldn't get the phones to work at all. But we didn't have a New Year's show like that. We had a New Year's show where we lost the phone line and it wouldn't come back and we couldn't figure it out. It was like the last half hour or something. You had like a whole half hour of forty five minutes. There was no way to get it back on. It just wouldn't come back on.
Speaker 3: Oh dang, it just does a weird note. There's confetti falling in Times Square right now. I don't know why it's falling at the moment. I remember I Melissa and Kent saying that they drop it by hand. So somebody up on a building dropping this by hand. Now that's really weird. Our stream is now went away. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: What the heck was thatco I don't know it could have been how that happened. Somebody wants it like Superman flying the course.
Speaker 2: If somebody fell asleep and they forgot and they were like, oh I still got this confetti and they just threw it out at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's probably it. So yeah, things are winding down there, but there is a little confetti left, but it looks like it's gone now.
Speaker 2: So speaking of winding there asleep, Yes, speaking of winding down, you got three minutes now until it's New Year's for you guys in the Pacific Zone.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, minutes.
Speaker 5: That's gotten there, close, real close, big, this is almost end.
Speaker 3: So we're getting there. We're getting there.
Speaker 4: We're getting soon. So if anybody wants to cool, do it quickly.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 3: But if that's it, this began, this is your last chance to call into the Uncle's nears Revolution zero one six. We can take your call real quick. I lost count of the call tonight. It was pretty decent.
Speaker 2: About ten yeah, like that, something like that, barring something about range, barring something strange. I'm probably going to close out the stream like just a little bit after we say New Year's you know, happy New Year to where you guys are, just because I'm really exhausted and uh, I don't want to, you know, but but that's it, and so we'll be done there. So I mean, this is like last call on the calls for sure, if anybody.
Speaker 4: That's what I just That's what I was just saying to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds good to me. That's closest thing out. Let's close this thing out. We're taking this ninety one. Is it going to be in the books in a few minutes. I'm trying to see. I'm looking at the tic TAC now. I don't think we have anybody left there. I will leave this running until we take our drink here. I mean, it'd be silly to shut it off.
Speaker 2: Now we got to Oh no, no, no, we're definitely going to get that last Happy New Year in. And it's almost here now because about a minute and a half away.
Speaker 10: But yeah, well yeah, yeah, we're closing in on it two minutes man.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we gave our revolutions. We're ready for the new year. I think to happen. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, we talked to everybody on the phone.
Speaker 4: We got everybody tapped in and talk to.
Speaker 3: We got a lot of people who made the point to call in. That was really good.
Speaker 4: Wonder what happened to what drink drinker didn't call?
Speaker 3: But I'll set up a show for him coming up in the new year. We'll have bum one Bob on in the new year. Sometime we'll do an actual show with him. That'll be good.
Speaker 4: I'd just like to know what new drinks are coming out.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: That's the reason I call him to see what new drinks he got, because he's the one that does it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's here. It sounds like the Ocelli chat's kind of going off too. Oh that's Chuck is dropping some stuff in there. Yeah, and in creative accents. So there a Great Revolution. Uncle, Happy new Year the drinker.
Speaker 4: Canada, man Canada, Canada, manity.
Speaker 3: Hopefully Robin is what Rob, Happy new year's to you. He's gonna be coming into the new year with us here and this time zone two. He's in our time zone, So happy new year to you.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, Robin.
Speaker 4: Can you help you talk to us when you get time?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so guys you're getting ready for your for your new year there in the Pacific time zone.
Speaker 1: And let's see, I got ten seconds on my clock.
Speaker 13: Oh, countdown, countdown, count there comes whoa whoa Uncle careful started drinking.
Speaker 4: Here we go at the Cowboy and there you go.
Speaker 3: There we go. Happy new year, everybody.
Speaker 2: Now we have wished a happy new year to all war time zones in the continental US.
Speaker 3: How about Oh, somebody's setting fireworks off right here by us.
Speaker 1: I hear that.
Speaker 3: Somebody set off for the who. Yeah, we're getting fireworks here now for one.
Speaker 2: Yeah you hear that, Jack, Yeah, for once. I can hear them on your end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: You know our neighbors are sending them off. The name is doing it nice, so.
Speaker 5: Good with the dogs are No, she's probably pissed out. She has a maybe she had a couple of pills not due out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dog.
Speaker 3: Well, Happy New Year, Happy.
Speaker 4: New Year to everybody here in everybody.
Speaker 3: Knew everybody around in the world. That's when he ended. I guess, yeah, I guess that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being here, everybody for Uncles New Year's Revolution. We'll see you in the new Year with the regular shows, and.
Speaker 4: The show will be coming up on a Friday night.
Speaker 3: We'll be dot com Chuggy Chuck. Come, you're gonna do this Friday or you skipping this Friday? Uh, let's skip this Friday and we'll be back the following Friday.
Speaker 4: Skipping Friday because it's so soonous. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, calling out on a level lution nine. This was my wool, Actually was my wool. Okay, we'll skip one Friday and then the following Friday will.
Speaker 1: Go there you go.
Speaker 4: Does that sound good?
Speaker 3: That check sounds great to me? That that that be too soon because.
Speaker 5: We've done four hours of this and I don't think you'd want to do another one right away. So that's what I figured. We'll drop one and then go to the next one next week.
Speaker 4: The following week.
Speaker 3: I mean, there we go all right.
Speaker 4: Good, so go ahead and give you o o os normal. Oh three hundred and ninety one is New Year's Day.
Speaker 6: By drink, don't drinking, drink.
Speaker 4: Goodbye over there, won't we drink hand from this corner?
Speaker 3: But again I drink a night