Speaker 1: Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R. Are right, I wonder we want to start this morning wherever you start on following Buddy, let's uh, let's go over to Naples in southwest Florida. We've got several teenagers who have been charged with attacking a twenty four year old woman who was serving as the Easter Bunny at at the mall at the at the Coastland Center mall over there in Naples. This happened on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: They're following her back to where her staging area is, tugging on her, pushing on her, pulling on, trying to pull the costume apart. Simply put, it's an unprovoked attack, just like what it sounds, you know, on someone trying to spread joy in the lives of youth. You know, as we enter the holiday season of Eastern how these three individuals came to the conclusion to act this way is kind of mind boggling.
Speaker 1: There's no point, guys. Don't do that to the Blinnie did nothing to know him. Go run around the park or something, or play some sports man on the street. What do you think about the Easter Bunny being attacked by these meddling teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go play some sports. Yeah, it's true outside and you know, I mean the Eastern Way if you're okay. I'm not judging for anybody. Because my brother in law was friends with a guy who's a professional clown, you know, goes and makes balloon tricks for kids and all that.
Speaker 1: And but he loves it. Is he all in on that? So he's like full on and he was driving Uber.
Speaker 3: I didn't officially meet the guy that saw him drop off my brother in law in his clown outfit, but he he was. Did you catch that he dropped off my brother in law at our house in a clown outfit?
Speaker 1: Anyway, he was when Uber first came out.
Speaker 3: This guy was a cab driver that went to Uber and was a clown at the same time. This is just the world I love and welcome to it. Here's the doors. Let's let you into the house of craziness. So, yeah, dude is a clown. So I mean, that's gotta be you're just trying to help out kids. It's got to be a little bit, you know, kind of demeaning not to be a clown.
Speaker 1: I love you clowns.
Speaker 3: When I see you making them balloon dogs and a Chick fil Air or whatever. But to be an easter bunny, to be a Malsante, you're the king of the crop with all these little you know games, But it's got to be a little tough to tell your friends out at a party. I'm still the easter bunny and you're getting your ass kicked by a bunch of kids. That's some bolt. What do you just cursed?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think that mal gig pays these days? I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: If minimum wages I don't even know. I think it's thirteen bucks in Florida.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, and then.
Speaker 3: And then if you go to a fast food joint, you can they say you can make eighteen. So I'm thinking mal Senna's probably a crisp fifteen an hour, but they're probably.
Speaker 1: Huge, huge cut if they sell the photo package. Oh god, yeah, I mean, you got to get some of that action or it's not worth doing.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: If I'm running like a Molsanta gig, like I'm the guy, I'm the Italian mobs to who's running all the Santas in town, right, I'm gonna definitely dom he You.
Speaker 1: Said, I didn't know the Santas was mob controlled.
Speaker 3: Well it's not, but it would be in my world. So if you sell the Deluxe Deluxe package, you know you got the one little s head over here who started crying because you may have had a bono. How many years did you fall for that when you took the kids too? Don't even know if we did a year, because one of our kids we did one year, one year, and the second kid by then, you know, after you have your first kid and you're like, oh my god, we're gonna you know, baby, this, baby that, and then when you get to the second kid, you're like, all right, you're up. You're on your own second kid. I don't even know if I met the mall Santa I'm not sure. I'd have to look back at pictures. I'll get back to you. But if i'm the mobs to running the Mall Santas, you sell me the super Deluxe package, you have a nice place to live. You're gonna get a Christmas present, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Police in Kentucky recently responded to multiple calls coming in about a naked man walking on the highway Wow. When they found him he Well, the cop asked what he was up to, and the guy, without hesitating, says to the cop, I'm on my way to get some pants.
Speaker 3: Just stroll into that box on the side of the road, you know, the good roll box or whatever.
Speaker 1: We find a body.
Speaker 3: And once a year, oh god, three times a year. Bro, he did appear to be under the influence of something. He became disorderly and repeatedly started kicking the door of the patrol car.
Speaker 1: That's when the id'ed him as James King. He was charged with indecent exposure, public intoxication, and disorderly conduct. Oh, then there's the bonus of the six outstanding warrants for uh it seems like he's got a kN act for the public intoxication thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he said, quote what I'm going to get some pants.
Speaker 1: Can't blame you asked me. That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I can't blame the self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Sure, do you not see my wenus was a cop? Why is there not a follow up question from the officer going, well, what happened to the pants you had? Why are they not on you? Yeah, there's gotta be more to this story.
Speaker 3: Are you coming from somebody's house where you were making sweet love.
Speaker 1: I guess we will never know. Maybe to a clown.
Speaker 3: Hey, we have something that I'm gonna google because I think you're getting ready to hit a Florida band thing.
Speaker 1: But the FODA man up. But listen to this.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I thought that a mall Santa made like six to eight grand a month. I know they make decent money, so I'm gonna do mal Santa.
Speaker 1: They get a part of that photo action they probably do. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like if you're selling time share. I mean, if you the bigger package you sell. The dude's sweating his balls off in that suit. Ought to be making the main.
Speaker 5: Cash, not not the But you know, if it's run by the Taco Bob Italian mafia over here, who has no part of Italian to him except his wife.
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you go ahead. I know I could just wait if you no. No, I'm just I'm googling while you hit. I'll have it, okay.
Speaker 4: Fload a man, fload of man's fload. Man got to be a flying man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: A Florida man is holding on mall Santas can earn anywhere from ten to sixty thousand dollars during the holiday season, with some earning up to twenty k.
Speaker 1: Pat Why are we even messing with this anymore? Hey, let's let's just I'll be your ELF's it's pat. You walk in your mall? Oh oh, it's Santa Phaps.
Speaker 3: Wait what are they gonna do when malls totally go away? Because they're pretty much extinct? What's the mall Santa gonna be? These are deep thoughts we have on this very intriguing show.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what, I just I feel like we've lost all momentum. So I'm gonna I'm just gonna reboot here.
Speaker 4: Fload of man, fload of man's fload. Man got to be a flying man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: I'd like to bring a proposal to the floor for a vote.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm ready. We may have to change Florida Man to Clearwater Man. No, he can't. Okay, I know everybody votes. There's been a lot of stories out of Saint Pete Clearwater, but we.
Speaker 1: Go to the Applebee's in Clearwater. Say hello to forty nine year old Daniel Cirillo Daniel Surubo. He's part of the Maul mafia. Not really drunk, wearing a pink wig, pink thong and fake breasts. Arrested for causing the disturbance at Applebee's eating good.
Speaker 3: In the neighborhood. He's strolled away, Daniel, he was a bachelor party stray.
Speaker 1: Pink wig, pink thong, fake breasts.
Speaker 3: Think about it in that area of Tampa where all the strip clubs are. This is Clearwater, I know, but in the area of Tampa would be what clearwater, Saint Pete. It's all kind of like in that epicenter. There's a lot of strip clubs in the Tampa area. Pat he may have just taken an uber to the wrong place and really wanted an Applebee's.
Speaker 1: What's still doesn't explain us is a tire party. You get the one weird friend. It's been Buddy Daniel from New York. Why is he dressed like that? What's with the titties?
Speaker 3: Demand download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R