Speaker 1: I see things you laugh at an old man.
Speaker 2: There's them that laughs and knows better in the TV cameras. Yet dogs dog world and from work they're just ain't enough, Sam.
Speaker 1: Dogs, he's watching you, a friend, I guarantee you that what was that?
Speaker 2: Throw them into darkness for a few hours and then sit back.
Speaker 3: And watch the.
Speaker 1: Sass when they asked what is when?
Speaker 3: By that time flam anything beyond that he's the demon is like to confuse.
Speaker 2: They picked the most dangerous enemy they can find. You're talking psychological and it's themselves.
Speaker 1: Powerful that had ended, we would not be here.
Speaker 2: All we need to do is sit back and watch's right. It's a doggy dog world. From where I said there just ain't enough damn dog world, or where I dog.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Headless Giant Show. I'm going in a little bit of a different direction tonight. I've got my co host Nick from the Occult Rejects here with me, and I'm going to be reading your occult emails. So if you'd like, I have scrolling across the bottom of the screen there the email address you can send me your stories, whether it's esoteric, occult, magical, or paranormal experiences. I will read them on my show, so I think this is a good opportunity for more involvement. And this week I've gotten email from a guy talking about a Bosnian situation within an Islamic ghost. So let's just go ahead and get right into it. Let's see, here we go. It's this you guys going live and yeah, I accidentally put the wrong time out there or whatever. I'm sure they're gonna figure it out. Okay, So it starts like this, Hello, sorry if this is not terribly formal. I do not even know where to start with this or which one of the stories I would would have been more interesting. The one with a Muslim ghost is somewhat funny and somewhat sad, so I'll go with that one. This happened to a cousin. He was with my uncle in some dingy bar in Bosnia, and both had gotten quite drunk, but remained reasonable enough so that they did not trust themselves with the car. The cousin chose to walk back home, while the uncle decided to stay. The house he lived in was some three miles away, upon the slope of a hill, a hill known for having a graveyard a top of it, hidden by trees that in places grew so close together that their branches blotted out the sun. They loomed over my cousin as he made his way up the hill, and concrete gave way to simple dirt road with numerous holes and sharp stones scattered about, the flashlight of his phone helping him see the way ahead. All was quiet, save for the distant croaking of frogs, but eventually even they went quiet. My cousin stopped as he heard singing, distant but growing louder Arabic, and he saw a man on the road wearing pure white robe and a headscarf, prayer beads in one hand. He sang as he walked, but his footsteps could not be heard, and his face was not there, just a patch of smooth skin. My cousin did not run. He wasn't really even terrified in that moment. He just stood there, entranced, watching as it got closer and closer, walked up to him and passed him, never acknowledging his presence in any way, and once it walked past him, it was gone. In that moment, it was if a hypnotist snapped his fingers and my cousin woke up from a trance and realized what it was he just saw. However drunk he might have been before that, he was very sober now, and he decided the sensible thing to do was to get the fuck away from there, so he ran the rest of the way home. A Muslim ghost crazy, but I believe it to be true. I wouldn't take it as proof that Islam is the one true faith. I suppose we all leave some kind of residue or an echo of our on this earth when we pass away, some stronger than others. I did try to dig deeper into the mystery of this particular ghost, But the truth is that Bosnia is a land soaked in blood and Gothic castles, and you have to stand in for Transylvania along the dirt road where my cousin saw the ghost, where there stands now a row of a dozen ruined houses, gutted by flames. By the surrounding vegetation refuses to enter, remnants not just of the previous war, but also of World War two, possibly even older, if some inhabitants are to be believed. I once asked an old guy passing by who it was that set the fire to all those houses. Whoever could sun? He told me, I'm not sure what that means, whoever could son?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's probably yeah.
Speaker 1: So what's your what's your take on that?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'm wondering, I mean, I don't know if I would have gotten that. What I'm getting at is, like I'm wondering what made him think it was a Muslim?
Speaker 4: Like that image that he had.
Speaker 3: Uh, that is interesting that it was somebody with like the scarfro on top of their head in the white robe. I mean, I have heard I have seen some occult Muslims where that thing. But I mean, you know, it's just interesting that he saw that image, you know, because I have seen that done before.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't know if that would be a typical if I would just assume the person's Muslim if I saw them, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: In the Islamic religion, they don't believe that you come back as a ghost or that there's some sort of residue. What they believe is that a gin and the gin are the ones that you see as ghosts, and they have kind of an appearance that they mimic human beings in their appearance.
Speaker 4: Not fully that's what a smooth face.
Speaker 1: Smooth face and the fire right, because Jin are fire spirits. So you've got the burnt out houses on one hand, and you've got this guy speaking or singing in is Muslim or in Arabic walking down the road, starting to add up to a little bit of a Gin situation because he's got that smooth face and also that hypnosis aspect. Jin are supposed to be able to get inside your head and even change time around. So it was, you know, at first, I was like it could be a ghost, but you know, all of the things adding up, it looks a little bit like a Gin situation. And he's right about Bosnia. Bosnia used to be part of Yugoslavia, and Yugoslavia was a mix of Islam, Christian, Catholic and all these other forces that basically came together and made an agreement with the Soviet Union so they wouldn't get invaded, and so they kind of had this sort of uncomfored truth and it actually worked. So the dictator of Yugoslavia was pretty much loved by everybody because he was able to pound out this truce and keep everybody happy because they all knew what they were up again. So Yugoslavia was between the West and Russia and they just said, look, we're going to go this way and you guys just leave us the fuck alone. And it worked. So they had this sort of truce period and then, as everybody knows, in the late nineties you had the Bosnia Hertz Govigna war and that was a big problem. So it's basically been the West that has been sort of ginning up these conflicts ever since. Not to make a pun there, So yeah, I think this could have been related to the Gin because they do speak Arabic. That's a very prominent feature when it comes to stories of the Gin. And this smooth faced Gin was probably associated with some of these fires, Like he asked, are there any fires? Who could have set these fires? And it seems like there's kind of a mystery involved there. But if that's the case, that's that could be the residual energy or maybe this Gin has claimed this area for itself. But they say the Gin are a cool fire, like it's not hot to the touch. It's actually actually a colder thing to the touch. And the way he described this thing, it seemed pretty cold and distant, so kind of had that maybe emotional coldness. So what do you think does that start to make sense?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, louis the one thing I think I want to get out what I was trying to get at before, is that like, does to me just automatically put like a.
Speaker 4: Sufi in my head?
Speaker 3: It seems very specific and it's just like, is that something that this guy even knew of to where it was his imagination running with it? You know, I'm getting maybe you know, what I'm getting at is like maybe it did look like that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, because that just did that to me was a very specific look. And even then you.
Speaker 3: Know for me anybody that I uh, yeah, I said that before because somebody said the person couldn't have been a Muslim if they were drinking, And I'm like, yeah, and Christians don't fuck before marriage too, Like are we being serious here for real?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And nobody curses either, who's real religious? Yeah? Come on?
Speaker 3: But but what I was saying is that one thing I find interesting with it is that, you know, going back into the gin, anybody that I ever came across that was kind of like, again, this just comes across from me doing research any Sufi's I came across there happened to be mystics or they were occultist. So I just found it interesting that like Sufi looking to me Muslim, you know, walking down the street, and him having this experience and you're going on about the gin and the soft face. That's very just very weird to me.
Speaker 1: You know, well, from what I know of Sufism, it's a little bit further north. It's more of like a Turkish thing. And the way he was describing this guy, it seemed like an Arabic you know style guy with the scarf and everything. The Turkish is Muslims look a little bit different than the Arabian, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they do like to kind of have like a wrap thing around their head.
Speaker 1: Too, right, right, and so it sort of seemed like more Saudi Arabian to me. But yeah, there is this ongoing conflict in Bosnia between the Christians and the Muslims, so don't I don't necessarily know whether or not this was a Muslim area or a Christian area, but you know, Christian strength, so it could be that as well. I think in a lot of conflict zones, you were going to run across a lot more of these spirits because I think we're going to do a future episode on demons on this and yeah, demons really do gravitate towards conflict zones. And you'll find a lot of experiences of US soldiers where they see unexplainable shit while they're out on the battlefield because it's it's basically a harvest fest, you know. I mean, a lot of people don't think that wars are related to ritualistic human sacrifice, but they absolutely are. Oh what's interesting too about the Bosnian conflict. America came down on the side of the Muslims in that conflict against the Christians. So in that war that you know, Bill Clinton got us involved in, we were basically fighting on the side of the forces that would later turn into Muslim extremists all over the place. So it's kind of like we turned that place into a terrorist training ground. And so you know, this was setting the stage for what would later come on in you know, two thousand and one and later on. But you know, don't expect a lot of Americans to see that, because you know, America could never be fighting against people just like them, you know, strange that we would think that.
Speaker 4: They have been. They have been in a lot of conflicts.
Speaker 1: Faced Gin is a good rap name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you saw that, right, Yeah, But like if you want to talk about that, I mean there, I mean, I guess, you know, possibly, I guess. I wouldn't say every place, but I mean I'm sure a lot of places do have There's just been you know, wars there anyway, But I would say Bosnia it does have a does have enough that looks like it could even be to to I wouldn't say religious, but beliefs.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Bosni is really old world, you know, back when it was in the Age of Days, this would be sort of considered the the Greco sort of Russian corridor, you know. So you've got Bosnia as part of this Balkans region. I mean, this is where we get the term Balkanized from is because it's so easy to turn these people against each other, because this is the fighting ground of the ages, Like everybody has fought here. You're talking about vlad tapiche In there. You know. This is basically where Islam in the West really really clashed for over a thousand years. So this is a very very hot area in terms of international conflicts and people getting in there. To Balkanize them, and recently you've got America doing what you would call color revolutions, where they would go in there and fund one side so that they could overthrow the other. Balkanization and color revolutions go hand in hand basically, all along the Bosphorus up to the Black Sea from around Turkey, you've got this what they call the Balto Slavic, well, what I call the Baltoslavic Corridor, very heavily influenced by the Greeks. This is why Russian Christianity is Greek Orthodox because as you can see with the r language, a lot of it, a lot of those characters come from the Greek And if you know about the myth of Jason and the Argonauts, they actually went up the up the river there into the Black Sea and on the forest backside of the Black Sea is where they got the Golden Fleece from. So that entire area has been kind of this Balto Slavic Corridor for you know, thousands and thousands of years, and that's where you get all this Greek influence up by the Black Sea. Before that, it was the Scythians. So the Scythians really ruled all of the plain areas and the highland areas of that region, and that's where the Greeks came from. There was different tribes of the Scythians that came in as the Palascians into that region of Greece, and then the Palascians then became the people that you see in the Iliad right fighting against Turkey, right, because that's where you know they they had their big battle with the Trojan horse. The Troy was on Turkey. So you have this original conflict between East and West happening right there, right along that Bosphorus River. So it's a very very big hotbed for conflict, always has been. And if there are gin hanging out there to harvest the souls or whatever they're doing, that would make sense. I'm not sure if if you can go back there and and figure out what this gin is doing, but that would be interesting.
Speaker 4: That'd be nice.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I had a couple other people tell me about their stories with telepathy. I'd love to get into that too. I couldn't find what he was talking about specifically, but you know, I'm sure there'll be more episodes. I just thought of ice little short reading of these emails, and these experiences might help other people to you know, kind of share their experiences as well. Maybe they can find some connection there if they have some sort of family lineage going back there and they've got family relations there, or they're you know, reporting in from Bosnia, that'd be cool too. I think Bosnia is a really beautiful area. I mean, I don't know if you've seen the pictures of it, it's just this beautiful hilly country. And yeah, so it hasn't been completely ruined by American foreign policy yet, but I'm sure their vassal states to the United States it's going to happen. But basically, after the war, all of the Christian Bosnians self segregated themselves away from the Muslims and they haven't really been able to reintegrate back under the state yet because the Muslim state is running Bosnia. So it makes sense. I mean, there are occultists all over the place, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a little bit of black magic going on in that region.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's black magic going on everywhere.
Speaker 1: And Islam has a really interesting relationship with the Gin because a lot of their magic systems go back to the idea of solemonic magic, and so they feel like they can you know, control the Gin in some cases, or in other cases they're under attack by the Gin. But I've heard a lot of stories about it, and most of it has to do with the desert. And it's really interesting that he would be wearing this desert garb that far away from the desert, and that's something that really, you know, piques my interest is because it seems out of place. Even the Muslims up in Bosnia, they don't dress like that, you know, that's that's not very kind of Yeah, I think so the prayer beads, that's what I found interesting because the Gin are often skies is like holy men, and so having that as the as the disguise would be par for the course, you know. But I mean on our future episode about demons, there's so much variation, but I feel like there's that that gravity is what brings it together. So if there's conflict zones, high population centers, maybe an area that has had a lot of emotional intrigue and a lot of emotional outlet, that's those are the gravity centers that demons are really attracted to. Also, you know, taking advantage of the graveyards and torturing the souls of the things still stuck there, and talking about the legion of demons too, because, as you know, from solomonic magic, they say he's in charge of X number of legions? Is this huge number? How do they get those numbers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've always said, I was like, Yo, where does this shit come from? I've even wondered as like the numbers, like even something like the reason for that there.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a numerological aspect to it, you know, so they control a certain amount of legions because that's their number, and then like seventeen thousand legions, well, seventeen might be their number. I think it has a lot to do with the dream world as well, because there's there's something that I think a lot of people miss about the dream world that you know, is very important to understanding demons, very important to understanding cosmology and everything else. We spend half our lives living in this symbolic world of the dream, right, and yet when we wake up, it doesn't really have any impact on us because we don't see how these symbols are important. But to ancient societies, dreams were very important, you know, and they dictated how you were to interact with the land, they dictated how you were to interact with others, and they took these dreams seriously. And it seems like the less we take our dreams seriously, the more prone to demonic influence we are. Because there's something about these dreams that connect us to something greater than ourselves. And everything you do in a dream is symbolic, right, So a symbol would be a thing that is not a thing, you know, and when you're moving around and you're talking in your dreams and you're doing all this stuff, it doesn't actually have any impact on the rest of your life in terms of real physical behavior, So it is necessarily symbolic. Everything that happens in the dream is a symbol. This is where we get our symbols from. So I think having a deeper connection to dreams gives you a deeper insight into this world of symbols, you know, and we spend half our lives in the world of symbols, So I think it's very important to have that connection to dreams. Have you had a deep connection to dreams or like any experiences with dreams that sort of uh elucidate that.
Speaker 4: In the past.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had some dreams where I actually questioned if it was out of body experiences to tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: And you know what.
Speaker 3: And the thing is too that I've noticed is that when that when those have happened, especially as a child, they you know, happened a few times, it's always when I was sick, really sick. I would have these dreams that seemed like to the where to the point to where it's like you'd almost feel the atmosphere around you, like it actually felt like there was depth.
Speaker 4: It was very weird.
Speaker 3: One time, the last time it happened, probably got two thousand and maybe fourteen and fifteen. I was in fucking prison actually when it happened. So the reason I remember around the time it happened, I was sick and uh fucked up situation. I you know, in the Feds, in the federal prison, you can have emails, and you know, there was a a few like well, I wouldn't say famous, but I mean the guy from Blow, the movie Blow with the Cookee he was there. There was some guy from Nobody, nobody big, but some picture from the fucking Yankees or some dude from the Yankees was there a couple of people and I emailed my brother and told them, and I was in some fucking program, some drug program. Somehow my lawyer pulled it off even though I was selling steroids. I got a drug program that was gonna knock off a fuck ton of time for me and halfway house time. So they're they're very strict. It's almost like a totally totally different fucking world considering the rest of the prison. Inside there, you're expected to snitch on each other, so it makes no fucking sense to me. It's like it's called our dap and you know they'll read your emails and just to be dicks. They said I violated like fucking prison security with saying who was in the fucking prison in my emails to my brother, and they fucking threw me in the shoe. So now I'm in the shoe and I'm in there with like one other dude for like fucking three months, and like one of the days I was fucking just like I was horribly sick for a few days when I was in there, but one of them when it was the worst, I remember just like I was like kind of like fading in and out and all of a sudden, I just remember I just like knocked out, and I was like, in this did you ever see god Silent Hill?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It was very much like that where I had like woke up and I found myself like I felt like I was like laying on the side of like a long pillar that had just like this big kind of like pillar walls, and I was like I was up high and off but like I was just like laying there and it like literally seemed like it was like snowing. Like it wasn't Silent Hill, but it wasn't snow It was like something just coming through and like do you ever like when it snows out and it's like really quiet, it actually has a feeling to it, right, I felt, Yeah, I felt that man. So I was like, Yo, it's this snowing. Like I'm so, I'm like, but where.
Speaker 4: The fuck am I?
Speaker 3: And like for some reason, I was like, Yo, this looks like Mars. But like I don't know what made me think that, but like I remember like just like that was very real and where I was just felt like I was like actually there, and like I was just like was even like confused about like where the fuck am I?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that goes into a lot of the practices about how children are are chosen in ancient societies when they need a new shaman or a new priest class. Is that you know, oftentimes a kid that will have a near fatal illness when they're young will be chosen for you know, shamanic purposes because they were closer to death in that moment, And that could actually go into a lot of your meditative experiences later on. Is because you're in this liminal space, like the way you described it, it seemed like a place between worlds.
Speaker 4: And you know what was weird.
Speaker 3: I felt like the reason why I was like, I don't think this is snow because it almost felt like it was a struggle to breathe, as if like something like this stuff was even a problem, Like it was real to me?
Speaker 4: Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering if that was who knows, if it was just like a visible visual representation of my soul like fucking drifting wolf. Well, maybe breathing would be harder if you start leaving.
Speaker 1: Well, that game Silent Hill is about a town in I believe it's West Virginia that has a mind fire. Yeah, still burning.
Speaker 3: That's a wild game and movie and nobody's checked it out. Smoke smoking When to watch that movie, it's bugged out. It's cheezy, but I think it's good.
Speaker 1: But even in the game, like everything shifts back and forth from this hellish reality to this sort of you know, partially broken down reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like you're stuck in limbo and then it just gets creepy, right right.
Speaker 1: That would makes sense, is this liminal dream where you know you're stuck between worlds and makes sense a lot of sense if if this illness that you were suffering from was you closer to the brink of death, you know, so you were looking at the space between life and death.
Speaker 4: See you see.
Speaker 3: You know what Alan Styles is saying, which is like really weird, like bugged out to me, is because like I was into the occult then, but like not heavily into it. I kind of got like really big into it after prison. And he says it represents initiation into the mystery schools where I was it even like when I was it almost kind of looked like a big pillared arch and then like a flat thing that I was on and then like just big pillars going down, and like, I mean, I'm not sure, I'm sure that really isn't what was happening, but like it was very after the fact, once I got into occultism, I did think back at that and be like, it's very like kind of like the whole Masonic arch really.
Speaker 1: Right, and you had all those pillars all over the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those pillars are really significant because you know, that's connecting the earth to the sky, and that's what those pillars have always represented. I wanted to talk about this one a little bit because I used to have dreams like this too, really insignificant stuff, but it was like visions of the future, and I would remember that I had that dream as I was going through whatever it was I was dreaming about, right, And that's you know, it's a kind of odd sensation. But you can change those and I think what I did was I changed it while it was happening so that it didn't play out the way it did in my dreams. And now I don't have them anymore, so I wish I hadn't, you know, it would have been a lot easier if I I don't know, maybe it seems like it would have been a lot easier, but I don't know either way. But having these trivial dreams of the future, that's interesting to me because it's like, why not give me something I can use, you know, give me something I can use your people. But yeah, it's like a vision.
Speaker 4: Like ten years from now. It's like that doesn't help me much. Thanks.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's like, uh, the problem with the Greek prophecies, you know, it's like the more you try and get away from your fate, the closer you get to it. And that's a who that's that's pretty depressing to think about Centralia, mindfire, that's what it was. It wasn't West Virginia was Centralia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bug that bug that movie. It's I think there's a cult aspects of that movie too. It's pretty cool though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And if you consider things like dreams to be significant when it comes to the world of symbols, then all of all of your dreams become this occult significance, you know. And uh, I heard a podcast today. It was on the Higher Side Chats. This guy was talking about how the ancient snake symbolism represents that big old arm of the milky Way that we see across our sky at night, like that was considered to be the snake. And if you think about that, the whole orphic egg makes sense because we're looking out from the inside of the egg and we see a giant snake wrapped around us. You know, So when you understand that as being an ancient symbol for the universe and how to connect with it, and what they were saying was you connected with it through Polaris, through that North Star, then you figure out why that swastik is always so important to these ancient civilizations as well as because that's how they climbed the column. That's how they climbed the tree out to the greater universe. And it does seem like the way the snake has been demonized in the way that it has been since Christianity, what they're trying to do is keep you here. You know, they're trying to say, don't connect to that wider galactic consciousness. That snake is evil. Well, at the same time, Jesus said, just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so too will I be lifted up so he's calling himself that snake, that branch, And in some ways that makes sense because it's very heavily related to Dionysian symbolism and all of these symbols of man as this connected form to the gods. So you know, Dionysus would be the intercessor between man and the gods, and then you had all these other intercessor deities that are very closely related to that. So I think if you dream about Dionysus, i'd like to hear about those dreams as well, because that's really interesting to me. From everything I've seen and everything I know, I think that there is going to be this return of the old gods, and I keep seeing it. Like the other day, I saw this huge flock of bald eagles just sitting on the side of the road looking at the cars going by, and it's like, that's odd. There's no kill over there. They're not feasting on anything. It's just they're looking at the road. They're looking for something to return. So I think even the animals feel it, and.
Speaker 3: I definitely think the animals know something's going Animals are acting a little bit.
Speaker 4: More intelligent than they normally we should be in.
Speaker 3: My pinion, like I even feel like they're like I hate using the phrase like upgrading, but I do feel like their consciousness is expanding a little bit more when it comes to animals. Uh, I feel like or maybe we're just noticing it more.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this would go back to the conversation about demons, because another way of expressing the idea of demons comes from the the Greek form, which would be daimonase, and that Daimona's concept is like a helper spirit or a tutelary spirit that would follow you around. Aristotle had one, Plato had one. All these people who are the inspiration for this philosophical god, they all had these tutelary spirits that they would listen to. I believe Plato's was the the gadfly. The gadfly would warn him of danger. A gadfly is just another word for a biting insect, so he would he would feel something before something bad would happen to him, and that that that daemon would serve him throughout his entire life. But there's also the idea of geniuses. So the genius is like the intellect of these species. And if these these animals are feeling it. They have more of a collective soul than we do. We have much more individualized souls. If they're feeling it and they're looking for it, that would that would make sense because the genius of these animals is more of a collective idea, and that's how shamanism and all the rest of this would would interact.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I would like to say just real quick, because I'm going to drop this on the Ocult Rejects. Might in the Ocult Rejects, has any paranormal or I guess dream stuff. Email Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Send it over to have this you know, I'll probably hear it on the show anyway, or go listen to it on his.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're all playing together, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but I would like to I would like to have people send you some stuff because I do find this interesting and fun.
Speaker 1: So right, I think, I think as things are quickening, it's it's very important that people stay connected. I mean, the biggest problem I think we see is like, you know, they started the Internet saying, hey, you can connect with friends halfway across the globe. You can connect, and yet it's made us more separated than ever before, you know. I mean, we spend all of our time in our houses looking at these screens and we never have any real interactions.
Speaker 3: It separates from you physically, and then like mentally, you'll start separating. It's just where all the decisiveness and separating yourself from certain people. It's just a constant tumbling of that, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many people in the chat have actually had some in their lives that just hates them for no reason and then it just ends up snowballing and affecting everything. And it's like there's so many self fulfilling prophecies going on now between interpersonal relationships that just seem to just tear us apart, and we can't really get to the bottom of it because we can't even understand it ourselves. So, you know, I feel like, you know how, if we can connect on these deeper levels by sharing our dreams, sharing our occult experiences, sharing the paranormal, we're not going to be in that pit anymore, you know, that pit, that Zagoras pit of you know, we're sort of being reduced as in connecting with other people. I feel like we're enhancing ourselves, right, we're enhancing our understanding, we're enhancing our consciousness. But as we become more and more isolated, we find that, you know, we're being diminished and treated more like animals. I think the dichotomy between the individual and the collective is never a real We've sort of been trained to think that there is this sort of difference between the collective and the individual, but I don't think there is. I think the way we understand individualism is from a collective consciousness level, and the way we understand collective consciousness comes from the individual level. So these things are very integrally linked. And yet on the same point, you know, these both of these concepts are being diminished in the information age, so we don't have that collective consciousness angle. We don't, you know, use our families as sounding boards anymore. We hardly ever see our families, you know, we're just working all the time and basically being cut off from any sort of real connections. So if we can provide a real connection for you, this is the place to do it. These are deep philosophical concepts and deep emotional concepts. Getting into that, I feel like is a much more genuine, authentic way of interacting than what we normally get watching cat videos.
Speaker 4: Or of those two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's all I really share on Instagram stories.
Speaker 4: This guy video.
Speaker 1: I watched this one video. It was a Japanese reporter guy, right, and he wanted to find out why this dog was so fat.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It was a street dog. And so this this street dog was making the rounds throughout the town every single day, and so he followed it to this one lady's house where this dog is like invited in to take bads with the family. Right, So he's in there getting all scrubbed up, he gets a bowl of food. They love this dog, right, and then he goes over to the meatpacking district where they love this dog, and so they're giving him food and he's just making the rounds, making all these friends. All these other dogs love him. So he just comes around every single day getting fed like forty times a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's got like, Wow, he's got a whole thing going on.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's real hard hitting journalism too, because this guy was clearly a reporter and he's just following a dog around during his daily rounes. He gets all this food, gets super fat from all this love that he gets from everybody in the town.
Speaker 4: That is so funny.
Speaker 1: Shit, let's see slick disted and says Ingram four, individual has shadow of envy infernally, envy is named Leviathon. Leviathon is intrinsic to democratic mob mentality. I couldn't agree more. You know, there's this idea that we need to level everything, you know, as if we understand where the wealth is coming from. The democratic urge to level everything is very, very toxic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just like, you know, like, well, that's like you get pissed off and knock everybody else's sand castles over at fucking the beach because you can't build yours. He keeps falling over, so you knock everybody else's over. That's like, that's, you know, an example for that. That's how childish it is.
Speaker 1: I think the cure for democracy is nobility, and that's very different from elitism. You have to have curiosity. If you're a noble person, you have to try and understand how the work around you works so that you can make the best decisions for the people you love. And when you do that, that's what really raises all these ships up. It's not the material possessions that make you noble. It's the idea that you have certain principles you won't violate, and certain principles that motivate you towards action, and that nobility is severely lacking in our society because I mean, shit, man, you put somebody up on the stand and you have them swear in and they don't feel like there are any consequences for lying under oath. Why even swear them in in the first place.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's like whenever these politicians have people coming in front of Congress, I'm like, what's the point of this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: You know, Ted Ted Cruz's bringing another one up? There?
Speaker 3: You go, you know, you're going noway with this anyway, It's just I think it's all like.
Speaker 1: Stage you know, but it's all crumbling now and we see it over and over.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I hate to say, but I do think there's just going to be issues popping up from previous medical whatever you want to call it, previous medical advice. Right, you might be showing issues popping up very you know, very very soon. And what I find interesting is the person who gave you the symptoms happens to be back to give you a fix for it now too, fucking Trump right right.
Speaker 1: You know, as we're seeing all these things start, all these institutions start to crumble, we have to remember that there is a religious fanaticism around the big V word. Oh yeah, the big V word we can't even.
Speaker 3: Say well, around science and politics now right both it's like become a religion radicalized and.
Speaker 1: If you think about it, the V where it looks a little bit like a crucifix that you can inject into your arm, yo.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: What fuck is the odds of that? Damn right? You know, yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. That's wild. It was.
Speaker 3: That's why I caught that for a second. I was like, oh wow, okay, so yo. You know it's another funny thing too, that this is what this is what's crazy. This is just from my own experience and from other people I knew when I knew people who all of a sudden got crazy radicalized with like politics and like other certain things. It's like, Yo, you knew nothing about it though two weeks ago, right, Like you actually don't know a fucking thing about politics, and all of a sudden you're a fucking Stoughts Republican, Like what it's just weird how it's just like some of this stuff and even it's like, that's where you have to start wondering, in my opinion, what's going on here that you're getting people who are so far not even thinking about it to where now they're.
Speaker 4: Obsessing over it.
Speaker 1: Right right, it's the pendulum swing going crazy. This metronome is just swinging off the charts. Everybody's switching sides, and you know, these political divides. You know, I started out as an cap you know, that's when I started doing my podcast Is Anarchy Ball and all the rest of this stuff, And then I look back on it and it's like there's no spirit there, right, Like anarcho capitalism is just as materialistic communism. And the real problem is it goes back to what William's asking right here, nobility as in monarch or as in elected aristocracy, and it's like it's neither of those. I think what it comes back to is this, right here, what you have is a bloodline, and that bloodline is what you're supposed to be taken care of and boosting up so that they can have a consistent, principled morality. In addition to you know, the material things that each generation builds upon. Right, That's what a noble person is is somebody whose family has benefited from this. And you know, what we see in our society is that wealth rarely survives three generations. You know, it's completely squandered by the third generation because those people become spoiled. They no longer have the same rituals, they no longer have the same roots. And you just right, And so the way I describe it is that dominance leads to decadence. Decadence leads to degeneracy, degeneraty leads to destruction. Those are your three generations right there, you know, and instead of instead of understanding and witnessing that, we end up having to go through all this stuff. So having a sense of nobility, there's a good example. A lot of people don't don't look into the OCA true stuff because it was kind of invented in the nineteen seventies, But they have the ninefold Noble path, right, and those principles that they lay out in the Ninefold Noble Path of Odin is very much applicable to all people. And if you want to start cultivating a sense of nobility in yourself and passing that on to your offspring. There's no better time than now to start understanding that. You know, I agree, And we're seeing a lot of this Leviathan stuff. I mean, you've got Leviathon, You've got Typhon, You've got these ideas of this monster right right, and that that monster really does represent a lot of that unconscious level thinking. You know, it's automatic, it starts to influence your daily life. It's something that you can't beat on your own, like addictions and all the rest of these things. They become monsters in your own life. And uh, I think a lot of that monster stuff is just not examined as the beast that it really is, you know. I mean we understand the beast and the and the false prophet and all the rest of these things, but we never really apply that to ourselves. I believe, if you're going to take a really honest look at the Bible, you have to think about Genesis and revelations happening at the same time, because that's the place we exist in. If you take that cosmology, you know, we exist in the space between the beginning and the end all the time.
Speaker 3: That's that's the whole story of the Magician right there. That's really that's the beginning and the ending of the whole story. My opinion, what you're saying that makes sense. The genesis would start off after the end of Revelations as the Magician makes it back home.
Speaker 1: Right, And so what what Christianity has given is linear time, right. All Abrahamic religions have the concept of linear time. There is no reincarnation, there is no birth, death cycle cycles, there's no cycles in the heavens. I mean, I'm sure you can get into esoteric Christianity and find all that stuff, but for the most part, in mainstream Christianity, it's all just basically straightforward. There's a beginning and there will be an end, so you better get ready for it. And it doesn't really take into account the real cycles of history. And when you remove a person's understanding of the cycles of history, they become doomed to repeat those cycles of history. And nobody's really thinking about it. But if you start to understand and integrate those ideas that the cycles of history, you'll very very easily start to identify the Leviathan in your own life that is sort of draining your power and sucking from you and Once you understand that, then you could start to move past it. You can start to have about a life outside of that cycle. But I think it's important to understand the cycles that occur in your life. And that's that's part of knowing yourself, you know. Ethan Hawke wrote a cool child's book about how to be a Knight if you guys have kids, great advice. Okay, check that out.
Speaker 4: Well, as theoid is happening, though, Teresa saying.
Speaker 1: Right, they're supposed to, well, I thought they already landed on it.
Speaker 3: Sure, Typhon has mentioned in the hextagram ritual supposed to represent the beasts, right, and so there is.
Speaker 1: An interesting relationship between the Oto and Typhon. I don't really see the connection between the battle between Typhon and Zeus though, that's that's what they're using. Though they're using the idea of Typhon versus Zeus, but they're kind of divorcing it from its original context. How would you describe the relationship between Typhony and Oto and the rest of the magical system?
Speaker 3: You know what, I couldn't tell you anything about this Typhony in order really, Yeah, all I know is that that is uh, it has nothing to do with the Oto technically, it's just people from the Oto kind of grants started that in his zone. There's no there's no correlation or attachment. So that's why I couldn't tell you anything about it. I was never interested. I was never interested in learning. Is you know what he's into?
Speaker 1: But like you were, like you were saying, though there is still the Typhonian elements of the hexagram.
Speaker 3: Rich, Uh, well yeah you do you say a purpose and typhon, yeah you can, you can't go it, yeah, and the hexagrammar tool yes, and yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah that one.
Speaker 3: I there is like thoughts on I couldn't tell you anymore because it's been so long, but there were thoughts on like why that is imploied with acause you going from my Egyptians to something else.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And I think you get that a lot at the oracle at Delphi and.
Speaker 4: Then and then you're doing that also with Hebrew words that you said.
Speaker 1: It's a real interesting mish mash. It's it's one of the reasons why I always try to construct my own rituals instead of going by these things that have been constructed by orders. I really don't understand too much about because they have their own associations, and I have my own associations, and why would I use somebody else's associations if mine are just as valid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So, But in the in the case of the oracle at Delphi, you have Apollos slaying the python, right, and this python was coming for his mother, and so he killed the python. And the python is what brings about the oracle. So as you're sitting on top of this tripod in the in the oracle chamber, it's supposed to be the spirit of the Serpent that comes over you, and that's what's you know, the combination of the Serpent and Apollo are what's speaking through you. And in the uh the syncretism, Apollo is the called the elder Horaus, right, and so Horace is the one who slew Apophus, and so you've got that slaying of the snake on both ends. You know, they also say set slew Apophus, and several other deities did. They had a lot of different cosmologies within the whole Egyptian milieu, and what they tried to do is encourage people to make more of it, because I think a lot of this was based around shamanic experiences that they had and wrote down as these origin stories, you know. But I think it goes back to that that branch of the Milky Way we see at night, because that snake is essentially trying to destroy the world, you know, I mean the gravity in the middle of it would be you know, they say that there's a black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. In essence that is both the creator and the destroyer of worlds. So that idea of the monster, this apophous snake, is really you know, central to all of it.
Speaker 3: I still think sometimes yeah, go ahead, go ahead, no, no, no, I still think sometimes the snakes are just I know, not everything's always going back to the eyeballs. But I do think that sometimes snakes can be used to that, right, right, especially the snake eating its own tail, I think can be used to that because it'd be like it's screwing closes, is eating its own tail only ye, But I have wondered with Apophus, and then you know, I forget the typhon's actually a snake too, So I am wondering if somehow there is a correlation between both eyes and the Hexagrammar's trul.
Speaker 1: Right, I wouldn't doubt it. I mean, you've got the as above so below, and then you turn the hexagram on its side and you've got the two m's sort of the idea of the reflections of mother and you know monster. You've got those two ideas right there in that hexagram, because creator and destroyer all in one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and one thing I did want to mention before, you know, Besides, you know, I said it's in the hexagram ritual and you mentioned a pofos Even in that ritual you do also mention isis and osiris, So I mean, you know it is it is interesting about why Typhon is thrown in there, right, People should look into that, try to figure out why there might be something behind that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think this was a great episode. We're gonna keep it nice and short and sweet, and I think this is this is gonna make good clips. We can clip this up and throw this out on Instagram and other places. We got to get more of these stories people. So if you've got occult stories, if you've got esoteric stories, if you've got magical experiences and paranormal experiences, we're here for you. I want to talk about. If you like our analysis, we're here to do it, so thanks for joining us. This has been my co host Nick from the Occult Rejects. I've been your host, a headless giant, and thank you very much