Speaker 1: What is of y'all? How is every wood do it today? Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up? How's everybody? How is everyone doing this morning, this afternoon, this year? The actually thinking? Just give me one minute?
Speaker 3: Pnybody goun.
Speaker 1: Tuk people.
Speaker 2: M h no, mhm.
Speaker 1: But what is up by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, y'all, by the way, by the way, by the way, y'all. M he just said, by the way, if anybody that does wanna tip the stream, we are we are are. Uh so I did by you, guys, And I hope everybody is staying safe this morning by the way, by the way, the way up, Yo, give me one minute so I can let me set everything up. What's up y'all? How is every wood? How is everyone do it today? He's everyone? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ever do do day? But what's up? How is every wood doing today? I hope you wouldn't stay safe? This morned uh this this he did? Yeah? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: About what's up? Guys? You said dopper.
Speaker 5: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free Greek from the Gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama, Clad Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 1: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday and Tuesday maybe who I am? I'm dead here, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my own. I'm mind.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy bottom.
Speaker 5: On over kind I got autism ad A D two aspergers O c D. I see the world true truth. Sometimes it's a storm throwing, sometimes it's clear sky Lord, I'm stay tall, I hold.
Speaker 4: My head high.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday to made me who I am.
Speaker 1: I'm defferend here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 5: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm crazy botom on over kind on. People try to chaneve me.
Speaker 1: They don't understand.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, I was made by your hand.
Speaker 5: I may be bipolar, cord I may ron wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color, color, never black and white white?
Speaker 6: Wait, hey, just w how you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm just doing them. Been dealing with some things for I've been.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Just I want to say, how are you doing? I haven't spoke to you in a while. I've been okay, just dealing with things.
Speaker 2: You know, life.
Speaker 1: I got up by the way because, by the way, a friend of mine, paulper pulper Ady, who has been a supporter of my channel, gave me four hundred dollars Amazon gift card and uh huh, you see my beautiful bump for a minute, because I wanted to show I gotta do TV. That's a that's a TV. That's a thirty two inch fire t V. I got a TV new TV. Yeah, I think I fit in this shot fence of the shot. Sorry, guys, I gotta do TV. But I hope everybody is staying safe. To the people that are listening to this, I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody's doing okay. If anybody that does want to support this channel, we are viewers supported. And also, like I said, like I say every time every time I'm on air, this gets so after the stream, I put everything we're right now about thirty uploads away from two thousand uploads on spreaker and yeah, if anybody that does, let me take that off. Yeah we were. And from Spreaker, it goes to Apple Podcast, It goes to Apple podcast, it goes to Apple Podcast. It goes to Spotify. We're on Spotify. We're on Spotify. So, like I tell people all the time, we're own iHeartRadio. So if anybody that does say that I'm not a real podcaster, I am on. You know. I was on that was on music. We're a cast box. By the way. To the people that are listening and still, if you're listening to our audio platforms, leave us a good review of the podcast on leave a good review on the podcast blackboard for us like the like them because and if people are are watching the show, if you're listening to the show or watching the show, you'll be able to uh w listen yeah, and you know you know yeah uh yeah, yeah yeah. I want you guys to I just want people to alt yeh yeh yeh yeah. By the way, and also to the people that, yeah, I just wanted to I just wanted to come on for a few minutes. I just wanted to come on for a few minutes and do a little, short, little stream. I just wanted to do a stream today because I have Yeah, by the way, and we are on the super tips.
Speaker 6: So yeah, if anybody that does want a super tip, yea, hold on, yeah, hold on.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: What I might have done if people might can talk, because I have words on my so I have words on my black list because I have some people that want to bother me and ship.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: Oh she's already money crap. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, it is eating.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 1: By the way, buy them buy the T shirt over adn't nerven.
Speaker 4: Buy my T shirt, y'all. Buy my T shirt over on over on, buy the T shirt, y'all. Buy the T shirt, y'all. I have to buy the bird bye bye.
Speaker 1: By the way, kick just said, by the way, yeah, I just wanted to say thank you guys. Yeah, hold on guys, yah yah pit it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, by the way, by the way, there, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, check out this tweet, y'all. I just wanted to say. I just wanted to pop out of a stream. I appreciate everybody that shows up. I have. I love you, guys. I will I love you guys, and I will talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Bye okay, m