Speaker 1: Ato four Here at fifty five KRSIT talk station, Brian Thomas pleased to welcome one more time to make his case on why he is a superior candidate over Shared Brown. Welcome back to the fifty five Carsee morning show, Bernie Moreno, it is indeed a pleasure to have you back on the show, sir, Welcome back, and I must observe and I'll let you handle this as you see fit, Bernie. But Shared Brown seems to have been spending the last couple of months plus minus however long it's been running away from his own record and trying to convince the voters here in Ohio that he is something that he is not. He is as far liberal as anybody in the Democrat Party, and yet he's trying to make a case that he's not. Obviously he's on the wrong side of policies and positions. Bernie.
Speaker 2: Well, Brian, you're exactly right. And the reality is the people of Ohio just aren't going to buy his bs anymore.
Speaker 3: You know. The reality.
Speaker 2: You can imagine if a guy like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren ran for Senate in Ohio, I mean they would be beaten eighty twenty.
Speaker 3: Sharon Brown is right there with him.
Speaker 2: He's just as liberal, if not more than Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. But he's been trying to pretend he's a moderate. His time is up. He's a tired old COMMI and it's time for us to retire them. And the people of Ohio get to do that tomorrow. And if the people of Ohio fire Share Brown, I get to fire Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 1: And one of the things, and I'm sure you'll back me on this one, that we need to keep in mind, is we need to get you, Bernie Marino elected to the Senate because the balance of the Senate determines what gets voted on. You know, the Senate majority leader is going to be directing the legislation that gets voted on. And we've seen what's been happening of late under the current administration.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: If you want a secure border, you're going to vote for me. If you want an open border, you're going to vote.
Speaker 3: For Sharon Brown.
Speaker 2: If you want to give citizenship to all these illegals, you're going to vote for Sharon Brown. If you want to deport them, you're going to vote for me. If you want to make certain that this country becomes an energy superpower that means cold natural gas, oil.
Speaker 3: Nuclear, Then you're going to vote for me.
Speaker 2: If you want the Green New Deal, you want to get rid of your gas stove, driv an electric scooter to work every day, than Sharon Brown's your guy. If you want peace, instability around the world, the end to all these endless wars, then you're going to vote for me. If you want instability, if you want endless wars, you want to send hundreds of billions of dollars of foreign countries, Sharon Brown's your guy.
Speaker 1: Well, and most recently, as we know, the distinction between the Trump administration demonstrably hard on Iran sanctions were working, they were back on their heels. Now they're threatening to use perhaps nuclear warheads against Israel. I found that to be just absolutely beyond troubling. Is we're talking World War three kind of stuff here, and that's only happened over the past three and a half, coming up on four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I mean President Trump, like Ronald Reagan, was.
Speaker 3: About peace through strength.
Speaker 2: Share Brown, Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden are ward because of weakness. And what you've seen is again not just the Middle East. The reason Ukraine was invaded by Russia was because of American week from Joe Biden to withdrawal from Afghanistan was a disaster. Kamala Harris was asked if she would have done anything differently than Joe Biden. She said, nothing comes to mind. I mean, she wouldn't have even said, hey, we shouldn't have allowed twelve to fifteen million illegals in this country. We shouldn't have done the withdrawal from Afghanistan that led to the death of thirteen Americans, including Max Zoviac from Berlin Heights, Ohio, and Shary Broun was right there voting with him one hundred percent of the time when it mattered. In fact, Brian, you won't even, you can't even and you can't even make this up department.
Speaker 3: Shara Bron's closing argument to.
Speaker 2: The people of Ohio is that if you want, you reelect him so we can continue to send hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign countries. That was his pitch up in Cleveland today. It's just totally surreal that these people don't understand that the job of an American elected official is to look out for the interests of America and Americans and nobody else.
Speaker 1: And the interest of American Americans includes the preparedness and readiness of American military. And I have to be I'm of the mind that these woke military policies and this woke agenda that they've been shoving down soldiers' throats. Rather than a cohesive collective you know, step and step military, we have everybody divided by race and sexuality within the military. That is exactly opposite of what we need. The numbers in terms of recruiting are down precipitously. And to your point about funding all these foreign wars, we are desperately depleted in terms of our own military supplies like missiles and the like, because we've sold them off to everybody else. We can't even protect ourselves of this juncture. And well, China is a bit of a problem in Taiwan, you know, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Well, the reality is we have to rebuild our industrial capacity. We've had decades of leadership that is guided the Midwest, guided our industrial power and shipped over to Mexico and China put it in put us in grave danger from a national security perspective, but also crushed a lot of working class families, a lot of communities were devastated by these decisions.
Speaker 3: We're going to turn the tide on that.
Speaker 2: That starts with energy dominance, a good tax and regulatory policy for companies that employ Americans. And in terms of the military, look, we don't have a woke military. We have a woke civilian leadership of that military. Point and one of the key jobs in the United States Senate is that we're in a personnel business. So we get to get rid of all those civilians that are introducing all these idiotic programs into our military. It's very simple. We want to have the most lethal fighting force on the planet with a diplomatic corps that prevents wars and doesn't put us into a situation where we have to use that lethal fighting force. That strength. That's absolutely peace through strength. That's what we're going to restore. That's on the ballot tomorrow, Brian. Everybody listening to this. Early voting is done. It's over. It ended yesterday. There's no voting today. The polls open at six thirty am. You have thirteen hours to vote. You need to go out there and cast your vote. People have died to give you the right to vote. You go out there and do it, and you vote like this country depends on it, because it does.
Speaker 1: It most certainly does. And going back to your comments about all across the board energy policy, which I fully embrace, isn't an amazing thing to see California the so called greenest but yet most expensive state to live in terms of paying for your energy bill. They're trying to get us, the American taxpayers, see the federal government to reimburse them to the whole that they've dug themselves in. It hasn't work electric vehicles. This is something we do not want as an American people. And yet they're forcing automobile companies to well go billions of dollars in debt to support something that we're not going to buy. These are piling up on the lots. This is what a dictatorial government and an all controlling government does. And you're offering an alternative solution to that. Bernie Mourno, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Look at you know, I was in a retaut them out of business. I never had a client that came into the showroom and asked me what kind of car share Brown thought they should buy. It's their money it's your money. You get to decide whatever Darren car you want to buy. And Sharon Brown is all in for this evy madness, which is crazy. It doesn't make any sense. Again, let the consumers decide. Get the government completely out of the way.
Speaker 3: Sharon Brown also voted for the.
Speaker 2: American Rescue Plan, which is actually misnamed. It was the California Massachusetts in California, I'm sorry, New York Rescue Plan.
Speaker 3: We bailed out those budgets.
Speaker 2: They were billions of dollars in the hole in California, New York, the US taxpayer, the people of Ohio bailed them out, and now Sharon bron wants to do that again. You know, they have mismanaged their states to the point of bankruptcy almost and we keep bailing them out. Look, they've got to go out there and realize that if they want to have all these idiotic policies, then the people of that state are going to pay the price until they replace their leaders. And that's what we got to do. And Ohio shouldn't be bailing out California. That's what Sharon Brown wants exactly.
Speaker 1: And I know it's one of the lesser issues in terms of the amount of time dedicated to the media about of it. I have always been in favor of the idea of parents allowing the choice when it comes to their children's education. And I know you want to empower parents to make education choices. I don't see how that bears a political stripe.
Speaker 2: Bernie, Well, let's be honest. School choice exists in America. It's just for wealthy people. It doesn't exist for everybody else, and which is a total travesty. The reality is shareb. Brown is supported by the teachers unions. He actually had Randy Winingarten campaigning with him in Ohio. No woman has done more to damage education in America than Randy Winingarten. She's the one that forced us to have schools closed during COVID, which set us back a generation. So look, the reality is parents need to be in charge of their kids' education with schools that actually function properly that they don't, parents get to leave that school and send their kids to whatever school's going to do the best for them.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm a big believer in. We're going to get the.
Speaker 2: Federal government out of education block grant all that money to the states to allow states to do what they need to do to empower parents and local communities to make educational choices for their kids.
Speaker 3: That's what we're going to get done.
Speaker 2: I am very optimistic, Brian, that we're going to get this country back on track because the American people are just sick and tired of being treated like garbage.
Speaker 3: You heard Joe Biden call us that.
Speaker 2: Well, it makes sense because that's what we've been treated like for not just for the last four years, but for decades, and this election is a rejection of that. It puts people, the citizens, back in charge.
Speaker 3: Of their government.
Speaker 1: Well, going back, as we've get in part company here, Barnie Moreno, going back to the initial point which was shared Brown running from his record, you illustrate a great point in so far as the presidential campaign is concerned. Kamala Harris is completely running away from everything she stood for back in twenty nineteen when she was well trying to become president. And this has just become a simple question of the Democrats calling Republicans' names, degrading them, demeaning them, and that means, in my estimation, they have nothing to run on by way of accomplishment. They can't hold anything out that's been done over the past three plus years to run on. So this is all a race about evil Orange Man.
Speaker 2: Well, you're way too nice because you're saying they're running away from the positions. They're just flat out lying. You're just too nice to say it that way. They are just total and complete liars. If you've noticed, of the one hundreds of millions of dollars of TV ads run in this race, Sharon Brown hasn't done one ad where he says he disagrees with me on policies. He doesn't say he disagrees with me that we should have a secure border, that we're pro immigration but not pro invasion, that we should have American energy dominance, that we should have security.
Speaker 3: Around the world.
Speaker 2: He won't attack me for my policies because he knows that the right policies for Ohio.
Speaker 3: He's completely against them.
Speaker 2: And lies about it and instead disparages me. The people of Ohio deserve better than Shared Brown. Let's fire him tomorrow, empower me to fire Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 3: And just know, for everybody listening to this, Brian, if you advocate for me.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow with your family and friends, and you get me across the finish line. I will advocate for you and your family in Ohio for the next six years at the United States Senate.
Speaker 3: I know you will.
Speaker 1: Bernie Moreno dot com in case you want to know what he's specifically running on in congratulations on the endless list of endorsements, clearly a superior choice of what we've been dealing with with Shared Brown. Bernie, best of luck, and I look forward to talking with you when you are Senator Bernie Moreno.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: Eight sixteen ifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: The Talk State