Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's on day Clok. Parental discussion is advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: And listen to And it's our sticker plants in the wall right, speaking of our stickers.
Speaker 3: So, I left my fucking water bottle at Stone's house on Saturday, and I realized that we were literally just to turn on a Sienna heights. When I realized this, and someone's like, you, let me turn around, I'm like, no, just keep sucking going.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's right there. I'm like, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to lose that ninety seconds. Just keep going, yeah, just go, just just so. Then I found one of my other water bottles that's like the exact same thing. It's I think twenty six ounces, the stupid Walmart brand, but this one is covered in stickers.
Speaker 2: And look at look at that bad boy. Yeah there it is the og, the og. Speaking of the one right above it, Tai wanted me to tell you why.
Speaker 3: I went to take a drink of my water bottle. It's my microphone. I'm holding up my water bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh je nice? Why why can't I say hi himself?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: It means more when it comes from like four people tells me, tell stoned to tell Tie High back from.
Speaker 2: I will relay the message. Yeah. We met up for D and D on Sunday and he was like, tell tell them.
Speaker 5: I said, donuts nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dick and donuts, baby dick, Dick and more dick. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 3: You always most people go for the long johnsm It's a dick shaped doughnut.
Speaker 2: It's true. I would. I mean, I don't know who they modeled it after.
Speaker 4: But I think that I think if you made sexually shaped donuts, they would sell very well.
Speaker 2: I mean they're all sexually shaped. If you think about it, they're just no.
Speaker 6: I mean like actually just made it look like a vagina made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they pink sprinkled. They even have sprinkles for the crabs on them.
Speaker 4: You know, is that the maple bacon one because it shreds your mouth when you eat it.
Speaker 2: I mean if you're a kermit, yeah, because you're into miss Piggy, you know, with that bacon.
Speaker 3: I I've tried a maple bacon donut and I was not not not I was not a huge fan neither of mine.
Speaker 2: Like like it was good, yeah, but it wasn't. You can think of think of well, to me, it was exactly what I was expecting. And because it was exactly what I was expecting, and I kind of wasn't expecting to be wowed, I wasn't wowed, if that makes sense, you know, I wanted it to be better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you the most the most underrated donut I've ever had, in the one donut that just kind of like blew me off my fucking rocker was a peanut butter and jelly donut, so that there was jelly on the inside and the frosting on the top was a peanut butter frosting. And originally I was just like, there's no way this is going to be like phenomenal. It'll probably be decent, but I want to try it. I have to try it. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's the only filled one I would have, Like, like, I don't like any of the filled ones, custard, jelly, I don't like any of that, but I would take that one.
Speaker 3: Because and so during Passover, I guess it's a tradition in Poland to make these things called pat skis, and Bash just does them here and they only do them during Lent and it's basically like a sugar doughnut with fruit filling. And so I grabbed one to take to work, you know, back in like March, and it said it sorted, and I just didn't look in the box. I just looked at the side of the box. It was apple filling. That thing tasted like a goddamn apple pios.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was so good.
Speaker 3: And then like I think it was the week of Easter that I had got those to the next week I called to ask if they still had them.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, last week was last week. Fuck y'all.
Speaker 4: Those are good. Those are really good. I might get donuts later this week. We'll see.
Speaker 3: There's you got probably so many good places, at least a couple of good places around you.
Speaker 4: There's a place called Duck Donuts that's pretty damn good. And then there's a place called Sea of Sweets that's not too far from here that has a killer fucking cronut. M absolute fucking banger of a cronut, nice, thick, fluffy.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I told you Stone, but I remember telling them I had the idea when we did those croissant'mores to get a cronut and.
Speaker 2: Use that and so we did. Oh baby Jesus, the underson of my desk is fucking sticky.
Speaker 4: I'm still a little pissed you didn't invite me over for that, but whatever you were out of town. It's not the fucking point you would have bailed, and still not the point you're the new Bailey.
Speaker 6: Still not the point.
Speaker 2: You know. I was was I'm not gonna lie. When I read your text on Sunday, I was relieved.
Speaker 7: I know you would be. I know you both would be, actually.
Speaker 2: But I I legit was like thank you. Yeah, I was exhausted, definitely, Dude.
Speaker 7: Last week with the girls was fucking wild. Should we intro ourselves? There's a daco epsode when to do one? I'm done, But yeah, That'snome over there asylo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just high as a kite.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so last week taking to himself.
Speaker 6: Last week I brought the girls.
Speaker 2: I got buttons. I don't know what they do hold on. Yeah, yeah, there we go. Ex accurate.
Speaker 4: But I brought the girls and one of their friends with me to California and we ended up going to Universal Studios during the week because I had some free time. Work didn't work, didn't pan out the way it was supposed to.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker sends me a text of a picture of him at a ride and it's fucking like ten thirty eight am.
Speaker 2: And I said back, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: And he was like, yeah, the girls and I are at Universal Studios and he said, I took the day off. I said, but I took the day off. It means you're still getting paid for today. You decided to ditch and go to fucking Universal Studios. And then you just said to a gift of somebody.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, you know, to your point, Nome sick days are meant to be used. And he was, I'm just jealous.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me. I mean, I'm not I'm not that petty.
Speaker 2: I can admit it. I was jealous.
Speaker 4: It was It was a beautiful mental health day, metal health day.
Speaker 2: That's right. Those need to happen, they absolutely do.
Speaker 6: It was fun. We had a blast.
Speaker 4: I got to watch my kid freak out on the mom your ride and damn near wetter self.
Speaker 6: Mario.
Speaker 4: Well, it's technically called Nintendo World, you know, but it's it's riddled with stuff about Mario and and it.
Speaker 2: Was Nintendo wouldn't be what it is with that correct?
Speaker 4: It exceeded expectation. I was a little disappointed in the prices of some stuff for the quality of the things that that that they have at Universal. Now there's a lot of things at Universal that have great thought behind them, but the execution is terrible. So like like they have these like cal zones where they're shaped like mushrooms.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 5: A phenomenal idea, but the filling is just lacking.
Speaker 2: Terrible. They were, they were that I'd rather eat. Come the popcorn? Was that? Did you see the popcorn that had like sprinkled next my run down?
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a reviews, but only dumb is particularly.
Speaker 6: We will be.
Speaker 2: Judging, Yeah, we will be judging him not eating it. Uh, first up mustard eggs. There we go. Damn, somebody from episode.
Speaker 6: I ain't making it myself. Somebody makes it. I'll do it, but I'm not making it myself.
Speaker 2: I said, I'll sudden my mom down. She'll make it. And then when you don't need it, she'd be like, fuck it, it's mine.
Speaker 6: Will she use her eggs?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're long gone. Do you think she has any left? Long gone? Long gone? I'm safe that hell gotta hysterect me as soon as she could. She tried to get it in ninety one, and they told me yeah, and then my ass came along. She listened to shit anymore.
Speaker 6: She gave up on us a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Blake twice. If you're so safe, Bobby Dome, what's your favorite ride to go on at Universal?
Speaker 4: I actually really and so I really enjoyed the new Mario Kart Ride.
Speaker 6: Basically the Mario Kart Ride.
Speaker 4: As you get in, you get in a cart and they give you a little Mario hat that advisor clips onto and that visor is a VR visor. So as you're going through the cart ride, you're going through the Rainbow Road ride, you know, you see in your visor all your enemies, and then you have buttons that you press and you shoot shells at those enemies and you score.
Speaker 6: You score points.
Speaker 4: Right, So me being a gamer, I'm fucking, you know, kicking ass and taking names right. Like the whole time I'm going through this ride, I'm thinking, I haven't missed a shot. Everything's perfect. I'm scoring points left and right. We get to the end and I look at Kelly and Kelly goes, how'd you do?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I don't know, and she goes, what the score came up? Did you see it? And I was like, nah, I didn't see it. She goes, I got one fifteen.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, cool, Like I got to be close to you, you know, trying to be humble. I got a fucking zero, a fat, fucking zero. She looked at me and she goes, you were blue right, just like that dude, straight faced, little smirk on her, you know.
Speaker 6: She goes, you were blue right, and I was like, no, I was green. She's like, no, you weren't. She goes, what happened?
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: The thing must have been broken, stupid VR goggles must have been broken. Yeah, dude, she skunk the shit out of me. I don't know what the hell I did. But I missed every shot evidently, or yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You miss every shot you don't take, okay, well true.
Speaker 4: But my overall ride that I actually like the most is the Jurassic Park ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, it's just it's fun. It's a good it's a good time, so much fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know it's coming, but it's just it's a good ride and I don't mind getting wet. I usually like to hit it first thing in the morning, so that way I'm wet throughout the day and as the day gets hotter, you're you know, it kind of keeps you cool a little bit, keeps your body a little cool.
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Other than that, you know, the rest of them are all pretty equal. I think I think the Mummy's too short. I like it a lot, but the Mummy is way too short. It needs to be twice the length that it is. The Harry Potter grit Hippogrith ride is also really short. It's like five seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah outside, you know, but the inside one. But the inside one's bitch by far is my favorite. I think Jordan would really like that one too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's fucking sick, well, especially for him because like you hang in your feet like dangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we need to get him a booster seat. Yeah yeah. But it's sick though, because you go through these like spooky castle hallways battling dementas and stuff, and it's pretty it's sick. It's really cool.
Speaker 4: The new the new ride. We got to see the construction of the new Fast and Furious ride. You did, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 2: I will tree in the middle.
Speaker 6: I will be first, and it's on fire. I will be first in line.
Speaker 4: I hear they're putting like a tribute to him somewhere in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tree.
Speaker 4: No, So I'm excited for it. It looks it looks intense, It looks it looks really intense.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just think that the video that the whoever the asshole was that a genius. Also that's spliced from the first one when he's looking at Eva Mendez and he's just like driving like balls to the wall and he just keeps looking at her, and then somebody cut to the scene of the news segment.
Speaker 2: Walker dies. That's so good. Fuck get right that there will never be a time when that comes up. And I'm like, oh, I'm absolved of laughing. No, every time I laugh, I'm gonna equally feel like a piece of ship. But also it's the greatest thing I've ever laughed at ever.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine if Vin Diesel went the same route that Bam marsh Era went like after Ryan done, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah spiraled. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think Bam was already on his way down and that just vaulted him. Yeah, Ryan was probably the last thing holding him to get agreed. Yeah, I was Actually I was actually sad about the when Ryan done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it was like, you know, a massive icon of our up you know, childhood upbringing. You know like that we all kind of secretly looked up not secretly, but like you know your parents did munch you're looking up to him, but you kind of did anyways, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean he had he had that charisma.
Speaker 2: We made jackass videos. Yeah yeah, I think everybody everybody from our generations. Oh yeah, yeah. I remember going over friend's houses and they're like, yeah, man, like go over that little that little hump right there, and it's almost like you're like Matt Hoffman, you know, going off and going or not Matt Hoffman, but Ryan Done going off into the cactus bush. And I was like, oh yeah, get fucked up, Like I remember doing that, and you know, like fake falling into like my friend's bush roller blades. See, nobody was there for that one, but that one had the best effect. Get in the ring with bulls while you're wearing there's not gonna be anything left by the time the bulls get there, they're just gonna have a pity.
Speaker 4: Would you guys do would you guys do something like that like the running of the bull, or no getting into any kind of rodeo arena where you were the rodeo clown or whatever you had to stand in the circle, you know. Some of them for rodeos they do like how long can you stay in the circle, and then they let a bull loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, like when they were on the teeter totters and shit. Yeah no yeah, FUCKI no. There's been a list of stuff ever since I became a parent that I wanted to do that now is like off the table, right, bungee jumping, sky jumping or skyd having stuff like that, you know, but that one has always been a no. Anything with balls has always been a no. Every time I see someone get killed in the stampede in fucking Spain, I'm like, wow, let me go where a fucking butcher's cut around my neck and go in the ocean. Run sharps video I sent you guys the other day that oh that girl percent she's gone.
Speaker 4: The center of the bull's head hit the center of her chest and she was.
Speaker 2: Just done done, And that's already she got decimated in her hip, like completely. Even if she lived, like she would not be able to walk ever again, unless she had a complete hip replacement, complete femur replacement, probably get part of shacks member in there, like whatever you gotta do, but fucking get hit in the chest, Like yeah, she done done zo.
Speaker 4: I will say that I've done noticed that the Internet has desensitized me because I watched a video of a dude bungee jumping and it went wrong and as it goes down, you can see him get kind of tangled up and you can see the cord wrap around his neck and the video cuts out.
Speaker 6: But me, I was pissed because I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Want to know, why does he go blue? Does he not does round before he gets hung?
Speaker 6: Like does his head pop off? Like you know, a fucking ZiT?
Speaker 4: Like I wanted to know, and I didn't necessarily have to see it, but I wanted to know.
Speaker 2: There's been a couple of times lately Instagram has been sending me down rabbit holes where I'm like, dude, dude, did you really have to go up and smack that car he shot you in the face? Yeah, you fucking retard. Let me see another retard get shot in the face and like I go down to fucking or like some like horrible car accidents where you know people are dead and I'm just like, God, damn, I hate to for the fucking adjustter doing that.
Speaker 6: I watched one of a police chase yesterday.
Speaker 4: I watched one of a police chase and the car ended up hitting the back end of a dump truck. Well a lot of what most people don't know is the rear end of most dump trucks have sharp points to them, and it literally peeled the side of the car open. It was the side of the sucking driver. Yep, just like a cand opener.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: You could see the body hanging out the back of the car because it hit and ripped whoever it was him or whatever all the way to the back.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, yeah, you know, it's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess positive for that person is you don't feel it.
Speaker 4: Maybe, I mean maybe maybe I don't know that they were dead when the car finally came to a rolling stop.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not. You would think The ones that get me the most though, like, like just the most pissed off. For the street takeovers. I hate those so much because they're so fucking stupid.
Speaker 6: What do you mean the street takeovers?
Speaker 2: Like this, we're So the street takeovers are where like a bunch of kids, like like one hundred or two hundred of them go to an intersection, they block it off, and then cars do donuts and then people are running in and out like small races. Yeah, and whenever I see the donuts happen, there's always some dumb ass that gets too close filming and then boom, like gets hit and gets launched or goes under. And there was one guy that went under and this dude had this u GT and its flames were coming out of the fucking exhaust and it burnt his ass like so like he had his pants were were burnt off and you can see his legs were just charcoal. And I was like, oh, that's like like forty percent of your body right there and skin grafts off the bat.
Speaker 6: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: That doesn't that doesn't grind my gears because those people get what they deserve. Like you're, yeah, play stupid game, wins stuper prize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like at the end of the day, it is that when sup you know, play super games win superprizes. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get I get irritated with shit that's rape, that's purposely done for rage bait or now like you have these people who are creative, Yeah you can see yeah, yeah, yeah that are that are a fake with fake news and and and it's it's solely for the purpose to piss people off, right, They don't you know that the people who posted it don't really believe what they said, or even if they did, they don't care. They literally just want to start the argument and rage people out where their views go sky go, you know, through the roof, and their their comment sections go through the roof. And that's the only reason why it's literally it's literally just for clickbait. And that's the kind of shit that pisses me off because it perpetuates just this nasty mentality in the world that we don't need. You know, it's got us fighting against each other because everybody's opinion matters more than the next person's, you know. And that's that's the kind of shit that pisses me off because it's what we don't need in this country especially now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know there's that true that age old drinking salute. You know, here's to you, here's to me, should be disagreat fuck years to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw two people get in a fight at a Safeway parking lot today. Ooh yeah, they were both in there, probably like late sixties, early seventies.
Speaker 2: Fantastic eight, a taller overweight.
Speaker 3: But the best part, the best part too, was I didn't know what was happening until it happened, because the one guy kind of he wasn't even in the guy's face, but he was close, and he was like he said something that to me immediately sounded sarcastic, but I thought he was talking to him as like, you know, like Dome and I, how we talked to each other in personally, Yeah, like it didn't it didn't seem bad. But then all of a sudden, the other guy just started swinging on him. But he's hitting him in like his man tits in his stomach, and he like tries to throw a lake kick, and his foot maybe came three inches off the ground, And I was like, but I stopped at first, because I'm like, one of these fuckers lands they're in a parking lot, Yeah, you have the fucking the car bumpers right there, and then like you may just have to break it up, right, So I stopped, And then when I realized ain't nobody getting knocked out in this fight. I just walked in the safe, went about my business, get my noodles, and then uh, I'm doing self checkout. And at this point I called dome and then all of a sudden, these people in the front are like run and they're like yeah, they're right outside, and the manager goes out there, and I just tool along outside and all these people are watching. I know exactly what's going on. I go to my car, which is right across from where this is going on, and the one guy's got a busted eyelid bleeding. The other guys knelt on the ground, So I don't know how he got to the ground or what's going on, but he looks like he's winded, like he just ran one hundred yard dash.
Speaker 4: Such for a fight, you know what I mean, right sixty sixty Yes, those old guy fights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, way out of shit.
Speaker 3: It's kind of shit you see on like like golf courses and ship like that, except in those cases you get dumb fucking idiots to have the club in the hand and start swinging.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Have you ever seen anybody get hit with a golf club?
Speaker 2: Fucking gnarly other than a shin.
Speaker 6: Fucking dude, the face. Oh man, I wreck Could you.
Speaker 2: Have a fucking hurt?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It breaks bones, dude, Oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, I reckon like pitching wedge, like curved in, just big flat surface this pitching nine hybrids.
Speaker 6: Hey they work, they work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So pissed off at fucking Roger Dunn golf here and fucking Ranchok, piece of shit.
Speaker 6: Couldn't hold my bag for me, cocksucker.
Speaker 2: He told you he wasn't gonna hold it, bitch.
Speaker 6: He's probably got it. It's probably sitting in the back. He probably knew I was coming.
Speaker 2: I said. He was like, I'm gonna put this thing in the back.
Speaker 6: There was contact stone, there was a bag.
Speaker 4: There was a golf bag here, and I saw it last week and I asked the guy to hold it because it was on sale and it was a really really low price. So I do understand if it did sell, I do understand why. But I didn't have room to take it home last week.
Speaker 6: So I asked the guy, was like, hey, can you know, can you hold it?
Speaker 4: Gave me a ration of ship, was like, now we don't do that, and I was like, look, I'll pay for it right now. All you gotta do is just stick it behind the counter and just hold it like I'll be back next week.
Speaker 6: I'm coming back next Monday. Now I don't do that.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's God, God, and he just gave me shit. And then fucking sure enough, dude, I went in there first thing this.
Speaker 6: Morning and go go. But now they're not getting my business.
Speaker 4: And now tomorrow I'm gonna go in because I don't have to work, and I'm gonna sit on their golf simulator for as long as I fucking humanly possibly can and take up as much space as I humanly possibly can.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just gonna say, in fairness to the people, they may find it comical watching you on the golf.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's not the point.
Speaker 3: I've never I've never seen a guy hit it three hundred and fifty yards to the left to then turn around and hit three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Yards for the right.
Speaker 6: Sir, sir, sir, you are you are putting.
Speaker 2: One out of every thirty go three hundred yards straight.
Speaker 4: You're putting our patrons in danger. Can you please stop hitting the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Golf simulators? Like? Sorry, I can't compute that, So can you get those children out of the fucking pond, please.
Speaker 6: It just comes up and says, stop, stops trying.
Speaker 2: Do you suck?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Grayson comes in all pissed off.
Speaker 8: They won't let me play in the pond.
Speaker 2: I just want to play.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, he's shit. He's a trip man.
Speaker 2: He's a good kid.
Speaker 6: He's a good kid. He's he's been he.
Speaker 4: I tried to get him to go to the Boys and Girls club in town and he was like, why, Like, so you can interact with other people, other kids your age? Why, Like, because it's healthy, it's good for you that you're not just sitting at home. No, I'm okay, So I don't want to. I'm happy, like really, it's like, yeah, Like what about when you say you get bored? He's like, hmm, that is it?
Speaker 6: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 4: Kids so content with being by himself most of the time. Dude, you know, it's it's weird to me.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I'm happy about it. I'm happy that he's content to be by himself.
Speaker 4: But at the same point, like he the level, the level of effort he puts into a void being with other people sometimes worries me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: So no, No, Nome's going blurry.
Speaker 2: Me. It's me this time like that, Nome's going blurry.
Speaker 6: You were back for a second.
Speaker 2: I mean at the end of the day, as long as your audio matches up.
Speaker 3: I guess all of a sudden, I got a message says trying to reconnect, and so I just checked the Wi Fi that I'm on, and I'm on the right.
Speaker 2: Stuff, So I don't know. So I I went to cow Bunga on Sunday. Yeah, cow Buggy Band Sunday. There's a there's a ride there that if anyone's ever been to like any water parks and they have these there, I'm sure they have a bunch of them, but you know they have like the the bowls where you just like spin around in a raft with someone else and then jump through. So this year I was like, hey, Avery, you know this is the year that, like you promised me you were going to go on rides. Let's go on some rides, right, So we're in line for the ride, and Avery was like nervous but excited, you know, and she had so much energy, and I was trying to calm her down but also help her expel some of that energy, you know, and play with her a little bit, but she was definitely a Golden Retriever amongst cats for the moment around those people, and I was trying to get her calm down. But we finally we after like probably fifteen twenty minutes. Wasn't that bad. We got the raft and we went and we did it and it was great, and I held on tour this time really well. The last time she like almost sank through the hole and was like in the dires. So it was a great So she definitely didn't have pleasurable memories from it, but this time she had a lot of fun. And she was like, we should go do the one right next to us, and there's never a line for people in that one, like ever. They have the rafts ready to go, And so we got off and we literally just grabbed a raft and went fuck it and just walked right back up the same set of stairs and went back over to the other side where the other one is. And I'm looking at all the people that were just behind me, and they're still there, and I just walked right past them up to the front of that one, and I got some heated eyes looking at me, like this fat motherfucker. How the hell is he coming up here again?
Speaker 6: Work smart or not harder?
Speaker 2: You know what? I hope that weight limit goes eh when you can't fucking go on there. But yeah, you get on this ride two person, and what it is is you just drop down at like a ninety degree angle, right, You're almost like catching air, and then you hit this side in the bottom and you come up a wall and you just go up real tall in the wall and then you come down and slide into the bank. Right. So me and Avery see it, and we were like, this is gonna be great. It can be a good time. You have to get weighed on there, right. They have to weigh you on a scale. You have to be more than two hundred pounds but less than four to ride it. And I was like, oh, that's perfect. Like me and her bellefore were fine, So do the whole thing, kitt and koodle and I get her on the raft. And this is where Avery's tism started coming out a little bit. So I'm trying to get her on the raft right, and I'm trying to get on myself right without looking like an o in front of all these people that are waiting to go on, And so I finally get myself on there. I got my legs around Avery and she's almost sitting in my lap, and the girl was like, you need to sit in the hole, and I was like, she can't really do that because she's a little fucking kid, but I'll try. I'm gonna try to get her on there as much as I possibly can. So I'm like trying to shove her and she starts just going break it out, freaking and under my bath. I was like, shut the fuck off your fucking tard and just hold on, Jesus Christ. So I get her on enough to where the girl's like, all right, you guys, hold on. And so we go down the fucking slide right right. We go through right, and I'm holding on to her with my legs so she's not going anywhere. And then right as the drop is about to happen, there's just like really really big grate. It almost looks like it's like where waters coming out of where they pump water through, but it's really big. It almost looks like an air filter in a house, you know, the metal grate, right, it looks like one of those, but it's all plastic. And I go, we go to pass over it, and I'm kind of sunk in the whole little bit and my side is really tilted because she's barely on her side at all, so like my my lower my lower back is like sticking out and it just cheese graters over this fucking grate. Dude. It fucking hurt so goddamn bad. Literally, as I went over and I.
Speaker 8: Went, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: We're going down and we're catching some air at like ninety degrees. I'm sitting there, I'm wincing. I'm like, dude, if you could get a camera in my face, he'd be like. I'm trying to smile and be happy, but a fucking hurting, And like, we go up the wall, we come back down. As we're coming back down, I feel Avery just go get the wall a little bit. We come out, ve get off, and I'm sitting there and I'm like, not limping, but like i almost want to limp because it's really hurting. And I'm like, fuck, dude, that's fucking killing me. And we're walking through and Avery's grabbing her butt and I was like okay, and she was like, yeah, that was a lot of fun, but I don't know if I want to do that again. And I was like, well, me too, she was. I was like, what happened? She was like, well, when we landed, I hit my butt on the wall pretty hard. And I was like, yeah, let's just not do that one anymore. We got a little too much airrors a little too gnarly for us. It was a little too jackass heavy for us. If you will, it's all the weight was on you, and I had to like keep her down so fucking fly. Can you imagine if she just liked dad Dad, just like fucking free fault. Oh my god, I missed the part. How did you get to get to the front of the line. There's nobody in that line. Oh it's just a different line that was up there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like right next to each other. Everybody wants to ride the toilet ball, but nobody wants to ride. And I think that might be why. I wonder if that's that might be. I might drop a little fucking FAQ note in there and be like, hey, guys, uh, when are you gonna fix that fucking great on there and not make it fucking rake your back? You know, assholes, just do it. Improper placement of this.
Speaker 3: You know it'd be great is take our kid like we go and you go to take your kid on the ride, and the last minute, right before the ride, the kid get it's off and one of us jumps on. So now we're over the four hundred limit.
Speaker 2: Just to see what happens. DOMI elect done. I mean we might be able to get the logistics of this down on two forty. What's everyone else looking like? Give me we're dude.
Speaker 4: Any any combination of us three is over four hundred, It's yeah, yeah, we're done.
Speaker 2: We're cooked. There's a little part of me that hope, part of me that was like, I'm still down to try. I'll brave it one more time, just to see what the fuck happens for science.
Speaker 6: Down to try.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, look, here's here's twenty bucks. Just let us go. I've already signed the waivers getting in here, and I'll like, this is a ship.
Speaker 4: It's my back that's gonna suffer, like like it's gonna be road rash, Like for sure, it's gonna be road rash, Like that's what's gonna happ.
Speaker 2: Did the next day I definitely had red marks, like on my lower back, my back fat.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it sucked.
Speaker 2: We Uh can we go to a water park? Yes? And dome? Can you wear a Yamica? Yes? Yeah, okay can last summer summer I saw happen?
Speaker 6: Can I do? I didn't wear a yamica last year?
Speaker 2: No? No? No, like legit like there was like like did I do that?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: Those I don't. I don't know what part in Judaism they're in, but like the ones where the curly hair, but they always wear like the Amish clothes. They were there, they were there and they had like his city. Did you see jen? No? But if I did, I would have been like there you are chair right to the face.
Speaker 6: You couldn't Like that's no bitch.
Speaker 2: But no, like.
Speaker 6: They they were different now.
Speaker 2: Looks like piles for sure.
Speaker 4: She fucking drank they somewhere, dude, there's no two ways about it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just like worm food right now. But no, they okay, they legit the acidic attire. Like I said, the Amish, they had like swim suit did you like think Amish swimsuits?
Speaker 6: Did you say acid?
Speaker 2: No? His city, his cit that's so funny. Yeah, the acidic Jews. They're a little uh a little too much lemon, or aren't too much lemon in their gas tank? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I I will do this, but only only if I can wear a one piece either a banana hammock or a speedo and in the crotch it's a dradle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will. And I'm one of the but and started.
Speaker 6: Yeah, done. So you get the bathing suit, I'll get the yamaka.
Speaker 2: It has to be the borat suit, right, it has to be that the drad The dradle has to.
Speaker 8: Be the dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'm down with the star David on the back. That's fine, That's fine.
Speaker 4: And I'll find I'll find a yamaka that says something quirky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll do it. I'm down.
Speaker 3: Every time you go to get on a ride, you just look at the person like this isn't my first chamber, and then fly down the slide.
Speaker 6: Just start screaming numbers two.
Speaker 3: As he's as he's going down the slide like that guy just say Aschwitzer a ship. I can't tell, well, judge you by the attire. I'm gonna say it's Aschwitz.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Dome Dome derailed the rundown, which is probably okay because apparently, apparently when I went to make my notes for our change of podcasts because Stone wasn't going to show up tonight but then he got he got cracking and got got on, I accidentally took out my old notes. So yeah, So anyway, but you were talking about what grind your gears, and the only thing that's been grinding my gear is like super super bad lately is the same ship that I think I said last time, which I fucking hate people and crosswalks. Yeah, they bother me so bad. It just bothers me so much.
Speaker 5: That specifically in front of stores, right, Well.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean is in parking lots, parking lot crosswalks, people are so ignorant and just they just go and it like they don't even look, and it's like almost like them like just hit me, just fucking hit me.
Speaker 2: Well wave, right, just look at the person that's coming, wave and see if they'll stop, and if they do, if.
Speaker 3: They don't, always I will always stop for you, unless I'm already in the middle of the fucking intersection. Right, I'm the guy that's gonna stop, and I'm gonna let too. Many people go where now I'm irritating because I've been too nuts.
Speaker 6: It's enticement.
Speaker 3: Just the people that just yeah, that's it entitled. They just walk out and it's just like they don't even look. They just walk and it's like, fuck you man, like you guys are a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they feel they feel like they're impervious, that they're impenetrable to the problem that is in front of them, which is that my fucking vehicle weighs more and hurts when it hits you. Yes, so I don't have to stop you. I have to stop if you are already in the crosswalk. I do not have to stop if I have engaged to go through the crosswalk and you decide to walk in front of me, right, that's the law.
Speaker 2: That's right away.
Speaker 3: Men's when you're already in the crosswalk, you have right away. If I'm already in the crosswalk, you don't have right away.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: And that is a law that is That is not me making shit up. That is the way it right, That's the way it's written.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, after working in the insurance field for a while, you'd be fucking surprised how many people have just a general misunderstanding or lack of understanding thereof all to them completely of what right of way means right and what general concept of right away is. You'd be so surprised how people are like, oh, well, like they should have stopped for macas I was turning. Well, no, you would have stopped signed they didn't. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have the right to go and you don't. Well no, I was, I started going, so they should have stopped for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's like?
Speaker 2: Do you that daft the yields signed to?
Speaker 6: Like in roundabouts?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I really fucking hate roundabouts. I hate them. I hate them twenty percent of all the claims I've ever done, and all the rambo.
Speaker 3: Like I will say recently, and I didn't think about this tilt. Something just brought it up just in the last week. I think four different times I've been waived to go ahead aggressively at a stop sign. And there's one thing I know really well, and it stop sign etiquette. And all of these people people were clearly stopped before I stopped, right, and all of them like wave and then they like they wave aggressively, like fucking go, Like, what's wrong with you, and I'm like, I don't know, I'm just waiting my fucking turn, Terry.
Speaker 4: I will say this, I think that people at four way stops especially have gotten scared about other people not knowing what to do. They so they just they figure, fuck it, I'm just gonna wait, and then they get irritated because they're waiting for you to go, but you're doing the right thing and.
Speaker 2: Not right now.
Speaker 4: It's just become a problem that doesn't need doesn't need to exist well.
Speaker 3: And some of our some of our places around Kingdom, we have a lot of four way stops in Cana being as small a city, and so you get these ones in the morning that are busy and they have like two three cars deep on each side, and now it's a fucking catastrophe because it's like who's going, when are they going? And then Grandma can't take it anymore, so she's just taking everybody's star.
Speaker 6: Is pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly where. That's like one of the worst ones. That's the best place to be in a stop signed four way stop sign situation is to have multiple cars with you on the same side, because you look at them and you're like, we going Bud, we go it with fucking going Bud, let's go, and just being right for you blue key with you in the shield. Yeah, and you know what, like you being by yourself in a busy intersection, like you're the only one on that side and you go, I almost feel like I'm committing a crime. Like there's like one person looking to turn left, go straight, and turn right on each way except me. There's only going straight. And I'm like, I'm that fucking asshole fucking seeing that shit happen. It's like geez, like you literally I've seen people, like in person and also video camera and testimonies just completely blowing stop signs and they're just like where that stap sign comes from? And I'm like, I don't know fucking side of the road. Everyone else can see it. I don't think anything's really changed, you know, it's right there.
Speaker 3: This morning I had this incident. I just completely totally forgot about it. So just right now, this is so unlike me to happen to me. This is normally like a dome thing, I guess, but I this morning, I left and my son asked to leave a little early because he wanted to stop by circle k and grab some stuff before he goes to work.
Speaker 2: And so I was like, sure, yeah, i'll take you. So I take him.
Speaker 3: There was no parking spots except for at the gas pump, and there was a gas pump that had the bag over the things.
Speaker 2: I'm like, perfect, I'll just park here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he goes inside and my windows down and I'm sitting there trying to catch up on your guys' fucking videos that you've sent me, specifically AJ from last night who went on a vendor, and all of a sudden, all of a sudden, this lady's like, hey, excuse me in my window because my window was down.
Speaker 2: Fucking scared me.
Speaker 3: Now I'm mad, Right now, I'm mad. And she's a fucking crackhead. And my only response is I whipped like this, And I was like, can I fucking help you? That's how I exactly said it, And she was like, Jesus fucking Christ, no, sorry to fucking bother yous around. Not only does she walk off, not only does she walk off, she doesn't say a word to anybody else in the parking lot and.
Speaker 2: Walks off of Circle KA property. Hell yeah, I was like, that was PiZZ doing the Lord's work. Get the fuck out of your crackhead.
Speaker 6: Win right there.
Speaker 2: But see the difference, you're like place. The difference between.
Speaker 4: Ship that happens to you and ship that happens to me is she would have gotten in my passenger fucking door.
Speaker 8: Hey, so hey, hey, hey, so don't that's why you don't open the door for them A.
Speaker 6: Good time, Tell you she standing warranty.
Speaker 4: She's like in my fucking face with her crack breath and her fucking little zin falling out.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 5: Hey, compsuck your dick.
Speaker 2: She spits it on you, and she picks it back up and puts it in her mouth like nothing happen.
Speaker 5: You know what they say, it's good for herpes. Right if I got up a deca in a little decca, she pulls.
Speaker 2: At another wedding, goes to you want one, and goes to put it in your mouth. Oh God, I'm just I didn't have a perfect picture of this crackhead right now. I have a pery.
Speaker 6: For an extra twenty bucks, so shoved one in your asshole.
Speaker 2: Lebar came out and told me to get you from this fire back.
Speaker 6: God damn.
Speaker 4: She flips her hair back and there's a fucking tattoo with a king on the back of her neck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, noing, knowing, knowing her, the fucking tattoo for lebar would be l A and then prison bars Jesus tattoo.
Speaker 6: Of chorus face with a fucking line through it.
Speaker 2: Oh God, you were not the father. I don't think it's good for her health, being the age that we are laughing.
Speaker 6: Probably not really not good for my stay in this hotel. I'm gonna get kicked out.
Speaker 2: Three out of five stars.
Speaker 6: Room was great.
Speaker 2: Walls are old thing. Some fucking idiots recording a podcast every Monday night. Four and five stars. But bananas were great.
Speaker 4: The greatest part about this is that when I was checking in this week, I had made just a general comment about the amount of people that were here last week because there was a ton of stomping and stuff. There were kids in town, right There was some soccer tournament or something going on, so that the hotel was riddled with like fourteen year olds, and so there was just a shitload of kids running around stomping, and I just made mention of it. I wasn't complaining, and so the woman at the front desk, she gives me the fourth floor, so I don't have to worry about people stomping and doing all that shit out here.
Speaker 6: I am making a fucking ruck as being the dick. Do you want to hear?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How hard? I feel like this edible just hit me as he said there was fourteen year olds walking around, and I was like, how old were the four of them?
Speaker 4: Jesus out of Diddy's range but inside Epstein's.
Speaker 2: Oh man, sorry.
Speaker 3: I told h Dome and I were I think it was when we were golfing. I told Dome that I just created a conspiracy theory on the fly.
Speaker 2: You're ready for this whole.
Speaker 6: Second time around?
Speaker 2: Yes, there we go.
Speaker 3: All right, So Diddy is actually the person that killed Biggie and the reason he killed Biggest because Biggie wouldn't let him fuck him in the ass?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? That I think that's a that's a valid You know, I have seen that conspiracy theory, not like like fuck him, but where like did he did kill him because he was going to expose his secrets that he was? Yeah, but yeah, that and I think that might be one of the more plausible ones. Besides you know the one we all know who did it. It was KVD. But if it wasn't KVD, I might actually lean towards that.
Speaker 4: But what if Diddy convinced him to do it? What if Diddy manipulated the situation?
Speaker 2: Suit M it's possible.
Speaker 6: Are you high enough yet?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah? Maybe maybe I'm on the downer down. Yeah, I'm ready for bed, you know. Weirdly enough. This sativa that I have is like I don't think it's it's got like a weird end to an Indica with it, where like when it's done, I want to take a nap. But that hybrid one didn't. The hybrid one. The hybrid one is like a normal hybrid, so it's like it just ends and it's good.
Speaker 4: So you had on your rundown you had rank your top five favorites and you said it was going to be a surprise, but.
Speaker 2: It was surprised.
Speaker 6: Do you have your.
Speaker 2: Lists talking to me?
Speaker 6: It's your rundown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do want to hear this one from you, Dome. I asked Stone last week, and I know you haven't listened to the podcast because you asked me just.
Speaker 2: Like a day ago, if we if we recorded last week.
Speaker 3: So while he's looking that at who were named top three no honorable mentions. Top three w W E Heels of all time, Yes, oh man, because everybody talked about WW and we talked about entrances, we talked about.
Speaker 4: Can I okay, can I Can I say Degeneration X as one.
Speaker 3: Sure, I can give you that. That's a loophole, but I give you that number one because they were all collectively one he.
Speaker 4: Overall overall number one, Degeneration X, hands down, plain and simple.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 6: I think Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Rick Well, I'm gonna put Rick Flair number three.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's somebody else that missing, But I like Rick Flair up there just because of.
Speaker 5: What he did in that role in the time he was in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was a couple of times he did run a heel. He was mostly and he was good at it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was very he was very good at it.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's tough, man, that's tough.
Speaker 6: I want to say Kane, as.
Speaker 3: You know, I actually think that's I think that's a really good one because Caine for the first couple of years when he first hit the show, being that completely no talk, mysterious heel. Yeah, with Paul Hayman and the backstory of being Undertaker's brother, and it was fucking believable.
Speaker 6: Dude, it was. It was so intense.
Speaker 4: It was such good cinematic television, you know. And every week it was like, is he gonna say something this week? Is he gonna get unmasked this week? How real is it? How true is it?
Speaker 5: And then they were also taking wrestling like up a.
Speaker 4: Notch at that time, like they were really pushing all of the boundaries.
Speaker 6: Mankind was in there and.
Speaker 4: You know, the hell and the Cell started and all these you know, fucking unruly matches were just one after another in that kind of time frame.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, that was like the big That would have been probably around like ninety seven, ninety eight, and it was like the insane ramp up of the attitude I could, like it wasn't even at its peak yet, but it was BCW.
Speaker 2: The Monday Night Wars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you said no honorable mentions. Yep, I'd stick with Rick Flair. There's a couple I would like to give, but I won't.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 6: You guys are just gonna have to use your imagination.
Speaker 2: You know. I know we went over this last time. I want to hear domes less though, I'm really curious dome. Okay, what's your top five favorite foods to kids or to eat as a kid? Right? Like foods? You when you think of that, you're like, that's the what I went to as.
Speaker 4: A kid, in no particular order, because I don't think I can rank one over another when it comes to food. Sometimes like this because it depends on my mood. But peanut butter and jelly with a glass of milk, fucking okay, top tier, top top tier cereal, cereal specifically some type of frosted cereal. So like frosted raise, crispies, frosted cheerios, frosted.
Speaker 2: Flakes, pretty pebbles, you know what I mean. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, Cheese and crackers, man like, hands down cheese and crackers, especially if you melt them so like you melt the cheese on the cracker, the cracker doesn't really matter. Ritz is preferred. Saltines is probably my least favorite, but all in all, the same thing with the cheese, Like, as long as it's not Swiss, it's fucking trash. Cheese good on sandwich is terrible on everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just put it that way. When you think of saltines, I really only ever think of soup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, and this disc could just be because we were fucking super poor as a kid, but that was a treat for me. It was saltine crackers on a wood burning stove that we had in the house, which was nothing fancy, but my dad would take this little fucking metal tray that he found somewhere, probably the fucking trash, and he would put saltines on it and then cheap ass sheep sliced American cheese, government cheese and he would throw pieces of it on there and they let it sit on that wood burning stove and they would melt.
Speaker 6: And then that's what we would eat. And that was like, you know, treat.
Speaker 4: So let's see, we got cereal peanut butter and jelly with milk, cheese and crackers. Hot Dogs were huge for me as a kid, and when I think of my childhood, like eating hot dogs were really kind of a big thing for me. And then the ice cream from an actual ice cream truck and it, oh, and it's very different than the shit that we get now, Like I know, there's but the nostalgic of like going in and getting a deformed ninja turtle or you know, a fucking ice cream with the gumball at the bottom of the cone.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, just it's different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. You know.
Speaker 3: I had a friend that his mom had an ice cream truck, so I actually got to go to the store where they get their shit.
Speaker 2: Really, was it at like food depot or something.
Speaker 3: It's its own place. It's its own fucking place. It's like a it's like a costco for ice cream trucks.
Speaker 2: It's fucking wild.
Speaker 6: Don't want to go there. I'll go there instead of Disneyland.
Speaker 2: I think if I could have my own business, just like a BS part time one that really doesn't matter, but it's there if I want to make some money, it would be probably like ice cream truck, you know, just going around and just being like who wants to fucking ice cream? You know, like everybody loves ice cream, and there's kids that are willing to run outside and be like I stole my dad's five bucks, and I'm like sold.
Speaker 3: We will come up with a fancy name for it. But it's a double sided ice cream truck, so on one side you're selling ice cream to the kids, and on the other side. You're selling weed to the parents, not your cold stone still.
Speaker 2: Lights something lights, Stoned cold, stone Cold. Yeah, there we go Stoned Cold dome dresses up like Stone Cold.
Speaker 4: Instead of beers, I'm crashing fucking ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Please don't milk Halloween. For Halloween this year, can you please shave your beer down to just go? Tea? Right? And Andy and goes and goes Stone get a couple of braces.
Speaker 3: Maybe we wear a Stone Cold shirt because he wears his own shirt.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll see im down.
Speaker 2: If not, can we be drinking drink? Yes?
Speaker 6: But you have to go as Paul bear. A has to come as one of the Dudley brothers.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, one of there's only one that he can choose. What I can't get some black paint? I only it's like, it's okay, I painted my whole body. It's not. It doesn't make it any better. To make it worse, you put red lipstick on? What the fuck is up with that?
Speaker 6: Fantastic?
Speaker 7: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: We should all go as wrestlers. Yes, I was China. It's on a Friday this year. Dude, your kid is Charlotte Flair. Have you guys seen what Charlotte Flair looks like.
Speaker 3: Now I'm convinced Charlotte Flair died and they're just pawning somebody else off as Charlotte because she's had plastic surgery so much that she doesn't even in any perform Charlotte Flair from five ten years not not even like I had to do a double take.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's not Charlotte.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at Amanda Vines. I mean, this shit happens.
Speaker 2: We had to look at her for twenty something years. They don't have to anymore. Go bye, bitch.
Speaker 3: It's only funny because Stone and I were texting like an hour before the show, because I told him there's two things that live rent free in my head. Number One, he was talking to Tabby from Grace Tapper and he just said and he said, hey, Tabby sick sick Philip Seymour Hoffmann cost Jesus, and I.
Speaker 6: Can't see it once she's once He said that.
Speaker 3: I was like, she looks like, yes, that's correct. H And then two, which you've never met this aunt Tomar's dome. But uh, he text me about Amanda Bindes how she looks now and he's like this is what our aunt Pat would look like when she was young.
Speaker 2: Dud. It fucking checks out.
Speaker 3: It checks out a lot, but nothing beats the Philip seymore hot. I think I almost pissed myself the first time I saw that. Anyways, see if I can find it, fine, will find.
Speaker 2: That picture, because goddamn dude, it like when you look at that picture, you're like, holy shit.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm. We're just gonna pause and wait until he finds it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna wait in silence. No, it hasn't ended yet. We're just waiting. Top five, Oh, both of you. Top five dog breeds? Your favorite dog braids? Jordan'na start with you? M M, let's go, uh, German Shepherd number five. It's just it's trusty. It's true. Every at some.
Speaker 3: Point in my life, I've always wanted to have a German Shepherd as a dog, and I still would till this day.
Speaker 2: I just think they're they're cool dogs. Number five.
Speaker 3: Let's go with a bulldog. A lot of health issues, but they're just fun. Part of that might be the Robin Big you know, meaty uh back in the day riding ryding deer Dick's skateboard.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Number three Number three black lab, specifically black lab. I've known a lot of people that had black Labs. I think they were they were all great dogs, like you always I always wanted a black dog named Max. I feel like that's just the only name you.
Speaker 2: Can give a black Lab, Not Devon, not not deep Lo Max. Uh. Number two of French bulldog.
Speaker 3: I think there was a guy that used to own a gun shop here in town, and he had a brand French Bulldog. Is one of the coolest dogs I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Number one basket hown. Shout out to my old basket.
Speaker 3: If I could get a bass hound like that every fucking time, like I would always have a basket down way fucking cool.
Speaker 2: So that's my last little bowling balls when they run. Yeah, little bowling balls. M hm, tell me what about you baby.
Speaker 6: From five to one, uh, I would say.
Speaker 4: Dog the Bounty Hunter, Nate Dog, the Dog Pound, Rode road Dog, and Snoop dogg.
Speaker 2: Wow road Dog, that Cinderella story all the I up to number two. Yeah, Oh you didn't know you've been there, somebody.
Speaker 4: I I love bulldogs kind of the same thing, though I would probably never own one, just because of the simple fact that they are a money pit and a half and as much as I love them, yeah, I just I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Beagles. I love beagles.
Speaker 6: I think they're fucking absolutely adorable. Again, shitload of problems, a ton of issues. Labs love labs. I love Labrador.
Speaker 4: Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, I mean sorry, Golden Retrievers, and Golden doodles.
Speaker 6: Captain Captain I have now is a golden Doodle, and I mean.
Speaker 2: He's a black dud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, he he is.
Speaker 4: He's fucking amazing, dude, this dog like hands down, intense personality, so fucking cute.
Speaker 6: Love them to death.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I if I got another one, if I ever got another.
Speaker 6: Dog after the two that I have now it's it's definitely gonna be another doodle, another golden doodle.
Speaker 2: For yeah, awesome. What about you Stone, you know, Honorable Mention would be a golden doodle because they have a lot of energy, a lot of energy, but they are like so much fun and they look so interesting. Number five for maybe the wiener dog. Those little things are adorable. If I could have a little dog, it would be one of those. Or if she be you new they're both adorable too, but I think the winter dog just a little bit, a little bit more piple. For sure. Love pipples as long as you raise them right. They're good dogs, just like any other dog. But they are like so like, loyal and trusting, and I love the relationship I've had with pipples over the years of my friend's houses. Number three Doberman's.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think Dobleman's are adorable and they have so much personality, gorgeous, especially the red ruby nose ones oh man, I would have when I would call her ruby. For sure. Number two would be any labs I think particular for me, either a Golden Retriever or a white Lab. Shout out to Elvis, Miss Elvis. He was the best boy, fucking big old blackhead. He was a bully, fucking horse. He was a fucking bully of a white Lab. He was huge, all muscle too. That dog could run a forty in like a two flat. Oh my god. But yeah, any lab for number two, and the number one is a German Shepherd. I love shepherds. I had a half black Lab, half German Shepherd named Juju and I missed jujuw She was so sweet. Jews so fucking intelligent, Like she really understood a lot, you know, like every time my hand went up, she pointed to her as a Jew's like she just understood. You know, she really did snip out pennies, like she found Jordan's X. I don't know where, but damn it was underneath a tree outside of a synagogue. But you know she's there under under Yeah. Yeah, it was wild. Wild. They they bury, you know, lots of tunnels. Shout out to New York. I feel like it was a Mark Norman joke right there, Mark Norman, he's a one letter but but yeah, Jeremy Shepherd for sure number one. Love it, love it all right, Well, it's been it's been fun. I've had fun bullshitting tonight. It's good, good time. And so let's close this bitch out. What did we say? One eighty one? All right? Catch next week later. Hey, yeah, what do the Chinese do during an erection? They vote you racist? Oh? I thought they beat it because they can't.
Speaker 6: I said, erection in erection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a couple of different ways you can go there.