Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 3: UFO over hey, we want to one.
Speaker 1: Of those.
Speaker 2: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports cloud times areas thirty one me neither there s one golf.
Speaker 1: If it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 4: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over God. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 3: See, I passed right over the top of us. Ninety one one.
Speaker 4: You just called both to be be four.
Speaker 2: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 1: To God on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and you're listening to the UFO Chronicles podcast. For tonight's guest, we touched down in a state of Texas to meet and Beverly will be sharing some of her experiences with us, including close up UFO encounters, a near diff experience at age four, a life change in paranormal experience at eighteen whilst sitting at a red light after death, visits from her grandparents over a couple of nights in a row, and discovering she had the ability to connect with those that are no longer here. Beverly is up next.
Speaker 5: But first, if you enjoy a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 6: Now on with the show. Hello, Beverly, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It is wonderful to have you with us tonight, and you're calling from the state of Texas.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am Austin. Well, actually Georgetown is north of Boston.
Speaker 3: Georgetown great stuff and right on the river.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. It's beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Okay. Now, Beverly, you have several experiences to share with us, spanning several decades. Would you like start a beginning please.
Speaker 2: Ma'am sure. I think I'll start with the UFO experiences that I have had. My first UFO experience happened in nineteen sixty eight when I was sixteen. My parents had a ski boat and liked to camp at Keystone Lake, which is about twenty three miles upstream from the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. And in nineteen sixty eight, being that far from the city, there was no light pollution, so you could see millions of stars. It was just wonderful. So on this night, around nine thirty or so, I went down to the edge of the lake and laid down in the grass, just looking up at the stars. Two friends soon joined me, and we just laid there talking looking up at the stars. And there were different sizes of stars, of course, and I noticed a few were larger than some others. So suddenly one of the larger stars moved to our left. Really fast. It did three zigzags, and then zoomed off to the left, just incredibly fast, disappearing in an instant. Well, all three of us just sat up and we're really excited. We couldn't believe what we'd seen. We knew it was not a plane or anything like that, because it was up way too high and a plane couldn't possibly change direction like that or disappear in a flash. So after about ten minutes, we noticed another star moving in a path perpendicular to the first one's path, and it stopped and did three zigzags, stopped again, then it shot off to the right, which was the opposite direction the other one had gone, and it too disappeared in a flash. Well, we were just so giddy. We could not believe that we'd seen two, much less even one, in the same night, and we wondered where they were going and how many more were up there, and it was just really exciting. And you have to keep in mind this was before Internet and all of that. I had never even heard about UFOs like Roswell or anything. In fact, we were still calling them flying saucers back then. All I'd ever seen was scary science fiction movies and comic books about aliens. So I told my parents about it immediately, but they refused to believe me. My father even accused me of lying. And he was a physicist who did top secret work for the government, but first and foremost, he was a Bible belief moving fundamentals Christian, and you know, there was just no way he could allow himself to believe anything that challenged the creation story, so I did not get any support from them. My second UFO experience took place in nineteen ninety eight, and it was around nine forty five at night. A friend and I were driving back from visiting some friends way north of Boston. My friend was driving and I was in the passenger seat to her ride. The speed limit was around sixty five or seventy miles per hour. There was nothing but fields and darkness for about as far as you could see in every direction, and there didn't seem to be any other cars on the highway. There was certainly nobody behind us or in front of us. And so in the distance I noticed we would be approaching an underpass, and this is where a side road crosses over the highway and you go underneath there, and there were some big lights. Lots of lights around that area, and maybe a gas station, so it was really a well lighted area. And what caught my eye I noticed, coming towards the area diagonally and moving very slow, was a light and I thought it must be a helicopter, but I'd never seen one travel that slow. I also noticed there were no lights anywhere around it or with it, no tail light, nothing. This immediately intrigued me. All I could make out was it was a very bright light which prevented me from seeing any shape, and it was not a search spotlight aimed at the ground or anything. It was as if the light was on the bottom of whatever this was. So as we started to pass under it, I rolled down my window and I could hear I could not hear any sound or vibration at all. It was completely silent. As it passed overhead, I turned and watched it as we drove on down the highway, and it slowly flew further away, going down the highway behind us, and I noticed it turned to the left and disappeared behind some trees, And as I turned back around in my seat, I said to my friend, well, darn, I wish I would have loved to have gotten a better look at that thing. My friend said, well, you're gonna get your chance, because it's coming back. And I turned around and quickly saw the light was coming towards us really fast, and by the time I turned around quickly in my seat, it was already even with the car and was hovering just above my passenger window by my shoulder. It might have been maybe six to ten feet above the car. I really don't know. I rolled down my window and there was no sound, no vibration. I even looked out the window up at it, but it was just a blinding white light. And I suddenly remembered I had a new small digital camera on the console to my left, so in one swift motion, I grabbed it. I brought it immediately to my right hand turned to snap the picture in automatic mode, but the thing was gone. I couldn't believe it. In the span of just one point five seconds that it took me to grab the camera and turn, it had disappeared. Wow. We pulled over and looked in every direction, but it had absolutely vanished. And so I looked at the clock to make sure we had no missing time, you know, to confirm that we had not been abducted or anything, and we weren't, which is probably a good thing, you know. And years later, when I heard doctor Greer say that by using mental telepathy he could contact these things, I then wondered, you know, if my having wished to get a better look, had somehow been picked up by this thing or its occupants, and so it said okay, here we come. And then the same thing with the camera. You know, if it knew that I was going to grab the camera. I don't know. That's just my speculation way after the effect, but I you know, I've really wondered about that. And if it was government, our government that engineered you know, reverse engineered stuff, or if it was intelligent beings from somewhere else that maybe have found a way around our law of physics or come through a wormhole or gosh, you know, some people think they might be interdimensional beings. Who knows. I can tell you my father later decided that anything that was in the sky was demonic because the Bible says so, so there go there. I can honestly say I did not agree with that, But so I had a couple other experiences, but they're not as significant as that I did see another light coming across the highway one evening, and it was just like the other one. It was a slow moving light, and I watched it, and I pulled over to the side of the road and I listened, and again there was no sound, and there was no other lights, and it just very very slowly, just meandered on its way off into the distance. So what I gleaned from this is there seems to be these things everywhere, you know, in enough places that someone like me has seen them three times now or four actually, So I think people can just go out and look and maybe they will see something. Who knows. The next experience I had was not a UFO experience, but I had a near death experience when I was four years old. And this was a situation where I had accidentally suffered vacated, and I floated up through the roof of the house, higher and higher to where I was in the cosmos, I guess should say. And the next thing I knew there was a tunnel of square tubes of light, and I found myself flying through this tunnel, and it was a curved tunnel that sort of arcd out and away and then back around, and there were spaces between each of these square tubes of light, so I could see through it, and I knew that I was not four years old anymore. That awareness just came to me. I didn't know if I had a body anymore or anything, but off in the distance, I could see a ginormous, enormous light. I mean, it was just massive, and it spanned all the way across and behind me somewhere, and I instantly knew I was returning to a point of origin. And that phrase a point of origin is the exact thought that entered my mind, which kind of strikes me as weird right now, but that's that's what happened. And again I was no longer four. I felt ageless, and I could see in the light as I was growing nearer but still really pretty far away, that the light consisted of spirits in a place, all combined, and they were made of the same thing. Everything was glowing a whitish yellow color. And as I grew closer but was still so far away, I telepathically just gestured to the light. But I'm not finished here yet. I mean, I was really surprised to be going back, and I had gestured back towards Earth because I couldn't believe that I had left there. And with that, the light and the tunnel went away, and I was now floating in the stars, very peacefully, and it was just an amazing experience, and I obviously returned. But what is most incredible about this is the fact that I wanted to return it all, even if I had anything else to do here, because I had a really ghastly home life. I was unloved and wanted abused, So you might wonder, why would any kid want to return to that? Well in the tunnel, I was ageless, and this puzzled me for a long time. But as I grew up, I just kind of forgot about everything, and it wasn't until I was around thirty eight that it jumped out at me and I remembered it, and I recalled that when I was in the tunnel wanting to return, I had no thoughts about my parents, the abuse, anything. There was no fear, no judgment, just in knowing that I I was not finished here yet, and I came to understand for myself anyway, I can't speak for other people that whatever happens in this thing we call life, it is simply not viewed the same outside of this life. You know, we assign values and judgments to things, but that is just not how it felt outside of this reality for me anyway. And one other thing is that others have said that this world, this earth, does not seem real, and that's exactly how I felt too, you know, that Earth was not real, that I was returning to something that just wasn't real. It was almost like a oh, I don't know a game or a place, but it's very hard to describe because I guess you just have to be there, you know. And so anyway, I felt like I got a lot out of that, and over time it helped to me kind of understand my relationship with my parents on a different level. I went from just hating them to actually developing a sense of compassion. After all, they were once little children and something happened to them and they didn't handle it very well, and so they were not quite as good as they could have been, I guess you could say. And so I have a sense of compassion about that now and that feels very good. I feel like I've come a long way spiritually for that. So the next thing I would love to share or about some paranormal experiences I've had. Not that that one wasn't one, but these certainly are. I have been psychic from an early age, and I understand that some people who've had near death experiences do become psychic. And I would always just know something was going to happen, but it was never any thing a big deal. I never did any readings for anyone or anything like that. But what really was a life changing experience for me was when I was eighteen years old. This was in nineteen seventy, and I was living in Stowater, Oklahoma, and I was driving a little MGB sports car and the windows were rolled up, and I was coming from a side street and I approached a four lane road that was leading out of Stowater heading north and south, and the side road was there was field and stuff fields to the left and the right, and it was very dark. Only the roads were lit where the four lane road was and the traffic light was red, and there was nobody around. And this was a very flat area. There were no houses or anything because I was pretty much at the edge of town, so I could see left and right in both directions, and in fact, on the left looking to the left. It did have a little bit of a tiny bit of a hill, but that was way way way far away too. So I'm sitting at the light, and when I was driving this car, I really liked to just take off when the light would change, and being a standard trench mission, you had to shift gears. So I was waiting for the light to change, and so all of a sudden, I saw it changed to green, and so I let up on the clutch and pressed down on the gas and I just took off and I was crossing the first lane, and then as I was shifting in gears to the second lane, all of a sudden, some light was coming from my left, and I turned and I looked, and the light was just suddenly right there at the glass at my window. But a funny thing happened. All of a sudden, everything just froze. It's as if time suddenly stopped, and I was just all I could see was this bright white light right at my window, and the thought of death came over me. I just kept blinking, trying to focus and figure out what was going on. Then everything went black, completely black, and I was trying to see what was in this blackness, and I kept blinking, and then I realized I was seeing a field and a fence and grass, and it was still very dark, and then finally a curb, and I realized I was looking out my window to the left and to the side of the road, and I immediately realized I was still in my car. So I turned my head and I looked back straight ahead. The light was still red, and I was still where I had been at the traffic light, and I was just stunned, and I even set out loud, I'm going to see what happens. So I weighed so Normally, you know, when the light was going to change, I would go, but I decided, I'm just going to wait. I'm going to see. I'm going to mentally pace myself. And so when the light changed to green, there was still nothing anywhere in any direction. I was the only car at this entire intersection anywhere, and so I mentally paced myself. I imagine that I pressed on the clutch and then the gas, and okay, now I was approaching the first lane, and now I was starting to shift and I was into the second lane when all of a sudden, from the left, easily easily over was an hour or more a car flew through that light and was gone out of town. It was like a blur. It could have been a UFO that went through there. It was so fast, and I just sat there and I wondered to myself, who or what was that? Because that was such an amazing experience. It saved my life, and it told me that there was something operating in this world that we cannot see and we don't know what it is, and that really set me and the course of wanting to explore what it might be. I certainly wasn't religious, so I didn't think it could be anything like that, but I knew that there was just something for sure. So I didn't really have any other amazing experiences until twenty fourteen, which is quite a bit later, but I was raising a family and stuff, and so in twenty fourteen, my grandmother had died about two weeks before, and my grandfather had died seventeen years before, and I'd always wanted an after death visit from my grandfather, but I never got one. So I was really hoping that after my grandmother, who I was very close to, had died, that I would hear from her. So it was about two weeks later, and I was lying in bed that night, and I was kind of sad that, you know, I wasn't going to get in after death experience with her, and so all of a sudden, a few minutes later, I guess it was, I started having this sensation in my chest. It felt like my chest was expanding, and it kept happening and increasing to where it was almost getting uncomfortable. And right about the time that it was really starting to be uncomfortable, I became aware that my grandparents were there, and where there was in the room was I felt like they were inside my chest. I don't know how to explain this, but I closed my eyes, and all of a sudden, I felt like I was wherever they were, but I felt like I was still lying in bed, and my grandparents were there. I could see their faces and they were leaning over towards me, and their faces were so much younger than they had been at the time they died, and they were both so happy, just beaming and really really happy. And I was just amazed. But I realized that this was my after death contact with them. I was very excited, but then I suddenly felt kind of guilty because I felt like I owed my grandmother an apology because I had not visited her the last year of her life for various reasons, and so I apologized to her, but I could no sooner finish the sentence than she was patting my arm, saying, oh no, no, no, don't even worry about that, don't worry about that. And the next thing I remember saying to her was, well, I guess I will see you before too long, and she just laughed and she said, oh no, no, not for a long time. And years later I wondered what she meant by a long time. What is her definition of a long time? You know? So that was kind of funny. But the next night I was really surprised that they came again. And I don't remember anything we talked about or what I asked them, but I knew that next morning when I woke up that they had come, and I was really upset that I hadn't asked them where they were and what they had been doing all this time. So I thought, oh, well, you know, maybe some other time. And it wasn't until twenty sixteen, whenever I had gotten into meditation and stuff, that I was suddenly surprised my grandparents appeared in this meditation. It was kind of like a lucid dream the way it happened. Just all of a sudden, there they were to my right, and I was really excited, and I remembered that I'd wanted to ask them where they were and what they'd been doing all this time. So I turned to my grandmother and I asked her, and she said, you know, but you're not supposed to remember. I knew she was right. I just knew on a deep, deep level, but she was absolutely right. We'd come here with our memories erased for whatever reason, and I think that enables us to do whatever we're supposed to do here. So that was That was a fun experience, And in twenty fifteen I decided to explore my psychic abilities a little bit further. I bought a book and I did exercises, and I was really shocked to discover that I was Claire sentient, which means that for me, that I could feel temperature differences in things such as a deck of playing cards that have red and black on the front, you know, for the characters, the diamonds, the clubs and all that. And this was much much higher than chance which just amazed me. I thought, Oh my god, have I had this ability all this time? This was an incredible and I switched to this playing cards called Uno, which were red, yellow, blue, and green, and again I was stunned that I could tell the temperature differences and all of these colors, and I wondered, did I have this talent all along? And I felt bad that I hadn't been using it for the greater good or something, if you will. So I decided to add meditations to my practice, and I had some really really amazing experiences that, I mean, people would think I was crazy if I even shared those, but I mean when I went through something took my arm and took me through a wormhole and I saw things. I saw different universes and things, and I just could not believe all this was happening to me. It was mind blowing. And a friend of mine said, you know, I've been meditating for years and I've never had any experiences like I said, Well, I don't understand why this is happening.
Speaker 7: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX network, by the podcast on her Spotify, ihearten, Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's ew It's.
Speaker 2: The x x X. So anyway, I just kept doing some meditations and one of the reasons that I wanted to use my psychic abilities was I wanted to help missing children, to help find them, because I just hate hearing on the news how a child has gone missing and the parents are just devastated. And I thought this would be such a wonderful and such a noble thing to do if I were able to do it. So what I'm going to describe happened over the next three week period. I did my first meditation and I asked the creative consciousness to help me, you know, to find these missing children. So what I did was I looked on the missing Children's website and I picked a missing teenage girl and I did my first meditation, and immediately I saw a scene that was of a small cabin with no doors on it. It was really run down, it was like a shack. But this was like full color, almost like a movie. And I could see in complete detail this man, his clothes, his hair, his eye color, and I knew the city. It was north of Austin, and I was aware that there was a girl on the bed and she was dead off to the right, and I could even tell that he was wondering how to get rid of the body. And that's all I got in that first meditation. But it just, I mean, this really blew my mind. I couldn't even believe that I had seen something like this, and of course there was no way to prove any of this. I thought, am I making this up? What is going on? And then it occurred to me that I could look up registered sex offenders in that city. So I got online and I went to the site and I was scrolling down and about the seventh person down, my heart just stopped. This was the man that I had seen in the vision. And I was just flabbergasted. I thought, okay, how is that even possible? I mean, I couldn't understand it, but I thought, well, okay, you know, maybe the universe wants me to do this. So I pursued it. I did more meditations, and I kept trying to get more information.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: I got information that her body had been thrown in a river. And I didn't even know a river had run through that city, and it did. And I was getting so much stuff, and all this time a voice in my head kept assuring me this was all true. And so after about two weeks and many meditations, I thought, well, I don't know what to do, but I typed it all up and I humbly took it to the Center for Missing Kids in Austin, and they were very polite and thanked me, and I'm sure they probably thought I was just one more lunatic and as I walked out of there, but I felt like I had to do something. I couldn't just sit on this. After all of this girl was missing, I wanted her to come home, and so the next I guess that night, I did another meditation. I wanted to know where her body was exactly. Well, the vision began quickly like a view from above, like Google Earth or something, and I thought, Okay, this is great. I'm going to see an overhead view like a map. And I wondered if this was true, if she was here, and the info I was getting, this voice was in my head was saying yes, and it was kind of a male voice and very soothing. And then the vision begins to change and it moret into like a slide show of cartoon characters and my career as a cartoonist, humorist and all that. I didn't know what to make of this, but I could tell that these were the most incredible concepts I have ever seen, and I could tell somehow that they had not been invented yet, or at least I had never seen them. And the slides of these were going by so fast, and I was just so enchanted with this art that I almost lost my focus for a moment. But then I wondered what this had to do with the missing girl, and this soft male voice said just wait, and I asked again in a minute and it said just wait. So next I was seeing the faces of missing children and I think, Okay, now we're getting somewhere. But the faces began kind of changing, and I felt something wasn't right. As this was happening and the faces were distorting more, I telepathically asked, the things I have seen are true, right, and the voice said no. I was shocked, I asked, but earlier you said yes. Why are you saying no now? And all of a sudden, this gray cloud came from behind the slide show, and as it flies towards me, this voice yelled because I lied, and it flew through my head. It was horrific, terrifying, as you can probably tell by just hearing this. I mean, it was brutal. It was brutal. Well, I backed out of that meditation so fast. I ended it right there. I realized I had been played by something, but I could not even process it. At least I got away from it, and that was a relief, And I mean I was just speechless, but I felt like I had gotten away, and I actually managed to fall asleep that night, and I was determined that no matter what, this wasn't going to stop me from trying to help. But I realized that probably everything I had been told over that entire three weeks had been a lie, and that was just awful, just awful. So anyway, the next morning, of course, I wake up and the first thing I remember is that experience. I thought to myself, how glad I was I got away from that thing. Suddenly, clear as can be, I heard that same male voice say nope. A wave of terror shot through me like a bolt of cold lightning. My heart was pounding. I was so terrified and confused. I couldn't even move, and I wondered what I could do, but again the voice said too light. Wow. I sat there, afraid to even think because I because it knew my thoughts. But on some level, I was wondering if I had been possessed, if I needed an exorcism. But it was the weekend and I wouldn't even know what to do, and I was truly truly paralyzed with fear like no other time in my life I could ever ever possibly remember well somehow, and I think this was helped from above. I next decided to say a prayer, and I visualized white light from above washing down through me from head to toe, removing this thing from in or around me. I didn't know where it was, and once I did that, I could think without hearing that voice, and I'm so happy to say I have never again heard anything speaking to me like that, not like that anyway. And this sort of wrecked me for a while. As you can imagine. I talked to a dear friend in California who is very psychic, very spiritual, way beyond me, and she said, the entire thing about missing children is evil, and it attracts darkness and these dark entities. It is like a sewer, and if you go there, you will encounter these dark entities. And she reminded me how nothing can possess those unless we invite it. In so I realized that when I asked the Sea of Consciousness help, that an invitation for anyone or anything to respond was exactly what I was asking for. And something did respond, and she said, you have to be specific, you know. And until then I never would have believed these things exist. Intellectually, the idea of demons or dark entities were just sort of a concept, you know, religious nonsense, but real no, no, And I think until you personally experience one, it is difficult to believe. But once you do, reality is absolutely turned on its head. There's no explaining it away by imagination or whatever. So before every meditation. Now I say a protective prayer which I read in a book by another psychic, and the prayer is this, and I encourage other people to do it. It goes like this, God and angels surround and protect me. Those who come to me do so, and love and like, and I feel totally safe and protected. This way. I have not had any more negative experiences like that, and so I feel like that is working. But I have not gone looking for missing children anymore. Obviously. I just realized it's not something I was really called to do. It's something I wanted to do, but not what I was called to. And one of the things I'll say about these meditations and psychic experiences, even sitting at the traffic light and stuff, I never stopped to wonder where was all this taking place? I mean, really, it was it in my human brain outside my physical body. Did I go through a wormhole? Did I have an out of body experience? I really had not imagine these things. I mean, they were so unique and expected that dark entity had created full color movies using a real sex offender's image and places and even art for me to see. And how did it do this? And when did it start. You know, it really made me question things and wonder for a long time, and I still don't have the answers to that, but it has not stopped me from exploring things deeper. And I've had wonderful experiences. I've gotten into mediumship, not doing it for other people necessarily, but just practicing with some other people, and have been contacted by some people who have departed, and that blows my mind as well, and the way you know that it's really happening. In Susanne Geeseman, who is one of the best evidential mediums in the country, she said that mediumship is different from a psyche reading and that in mediumship it is more dynamic. And I didn't really understand what that was until I experienced things happening like all of a sudden, three bursts of energy just blasting down on me whenever I got an affirmation about something. And then when one of the spirits in my mind's eye showed me his hands, actively showed me his hands because he wanted me to let his person know that he had been good with his hands, but he wasn't a laborer with his hands. So there was things like that that I have experienced that I have really found fascinating. And that's why I say I think that the paranormal is just as intrigue, if not more so, than the UFOs, because for me, the UFOs might be something physical, there's something that's interacting in what we call this reality, But the paranormal is, to me, it's sort of inside this reality. But then again it's it's a reality that we can't see. And that's my take on that. And with that, I think that's probably enough for today.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Nick, Thank you for that fascinating.
Speaker 2: I hope I did okay, and it's not boring for anyone.
Speaker 3: You know, you did just great. Now, when did you very very first discover that, you know, you had these type of abilities.
Speaker 2: I don't think I realized it n't til I was actually an adult. And what happened was I was at a company picnic and I was talking to some women i'd never I didn't even know, and I think that the subject of psychic came up and I said something about, oh, well, I've had some psychic experiences, and they asked me to explain, and I told them all I could see things for myself, you know, like if I was going to go to a party. No matter how much I wanted to go to the party. If I couldn't visualize myself there, I knew something was going to happen. I wasn't going to be at the party. And one of the women just shocked me. She said, well, do me read for me, see what you see for me? And I just kind of laughed and I thought, what, there's no way, but she insisted, So I thought, Okay, this is embarrassing, this is crazy. But I just started staring at her and I immediately got a picture of a man that looked an awful lot like her, and I described him and she said, that's my husband, and I was really surprised. And then I saw a blue car. She said, yes, I'd drive a blue car. And then there was a couple other things, and then all of a sudden, I got this what they call a spiritual download. I never didn't even know what it was, but it's like you get a compressed file, spiritual file of some sort, psyche file, and when it reaches you, it just explodes in your mind and it's totally complete. So I could see the future for this woman, and I knew how she felt in this thing I was seeing and what I was supposed to tell her. So I did and she said, well, I don't have children right now, and I said, well, I don't know. You know these things, this stuff has to have happened for a reason. So that's that's really when I first realized that I could see something for someone else. And I guess a few years before that, I had been to a psychic because I was having some concerns about something and I was curious, and the woman did toil card readings and she was really good. I mean, it was amazing. She knew stuff that wasn't even in my head. And that kind of blew my mind because I thought she was just reading me psychically. And I didn't wear any jewelry or anything. I wanted her to just you know, get whatever she got. However, and during the reading, she stopped at one point and she said, you would be good at this, and I said good at what? She gestured at the Tureau cards and I thought, oh no, no, no way, not me. So that was really how I first really really realized that what I thought was normal for me about seeing the future and stuff that and just knowing some things that this was actually some sort of a gift. It was different, you know. So that's when I learned that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had it where the gift has been more intrusive.
Speaker 2: I haven't had anything intrusive happening, I would say no. In fact, I've had life saving experiences where all of a sudden I just knew I was supposed to slam on the brakes getting on the interstate because I was running out of room for one thing, and bam, a semi went right by me, and if I had not slammed on the brakes, I would have been killed. So there's good intrusive, you know, and there's not so good intrusive.
Speaker 3: They're the ones you need, the life saving ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. So I've definitely had those.
Speaker 3: So you'd never like wake up in the middle of the night and a spirit is pestering you or anything like that. I've heard sometimes psychics they're like beacons of light. Some spirits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have heard that too. And I don't know why exactly that I have been so protected. I know that we all have a spirit guide. One of the exercises I did, I met mine, and I think mine has been protecting me pretty much. My entire life, and before I met mine, I would not have even believed it. I would have thought this was I don't know something, you know, because all of this stuff was pretty new to me starting in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, and so I've had to kind of learn a lot as I've gone along. But I haven't had anything scary, negative like that frightening that I can think of. I've my daughter and her husband had moved to upstate New York and to Cooperstown, New York, which is a very very old village. In fact, James Finnimore Cooper is buried there, so it has a graveyard with an awful lot of very very old tombstones there. And they were renting this apartment which was a theater that had been converted into apartments. So there was this grand staircase that led up to the second floor to their apartment on the right hand side, and they had some steps that went up to an attic area that they didn't even really use. And one night, my daughter woke up during the night and she happened to look to the left and she saw a man in very old timey clothing going up the steps to their attic and she said, Mom, I knew it was a ghost, but I wasn't scared. I could see through him. I just thought it was interesting. And so the next morning when her husband wakes up, she says, you won't believe what I saw last night. And she starts to tell him about this man, and her husband says, wait, let me tell you what he looked like. And he described the guy and she said, how did you know that? And he said, well, I saw him two weeks ago. But they weren't scared at all. And they had friends who owned a whose parents owned a bred and breakfast there, and the friends had to go out to the store and they were expecting company at any moment to arrive, but they had to go to the store. So the company arrives, a lady answers the door, lets him in and says, you know, they'll be back soon. They just went to the store. Here, make yourself comfortable in the living room there. So they're in there waiting and the friends arrived back at the house and they're shocked to see their friends there and they said, how did you get in the house And they said, well, your maid let us in, and they said we don't have a maid, and they asked what the woman looked like, and so the people described the lady who was solid as flesh and blood could be. And the owner said, well, that's the lady that used to own this bed and breakfast who died. So people can have positive and negative experiences like this. I thought those were pretty interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah, the missing teine that you looked online with the missing posters, So yes, did you ever follow that through? I mean, you had all these images and this thing said it lied to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it turns out about a few days later, after I had been horrified by this thing, I checked to see what the status was on her, and she had been found. She was fine, she had been off with her boyfriend, and that just really really. I was glad that she was found, of course, but I was really pissed off at that entity for stringing me along for three weeks of my life when I was trying to do something good. So anyway, yes, she was found and she was okay, And I meant to mention that that she was found, Yes, thank you for asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is always good. So it would seem that whatever did this basically wanting to get into your head and send you on a wild goose chase pretty much waste your time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and it has all the time in the world. You know, this was just a lark for it, probably, you know, one of many that it has done to different people. Who knows. Some people believe that those are just oh, spirits that have passed on that just want to have fun, that are kind of hon re or prankish. But I don't know, you know, After that, I wondered about religion and God and all kinds of things, and I thought, if there's an all powerful God, why did those things exist, if they really are doc entities. So that sent me on a quest to try to ponder my navel over that for a while. I tell you, but we don't know. We just don't know.
Speaker 3: There are things out there that which are there to deceive us. I must have made when you started saying about that. I did do a little google to see if pick up the case, and there was a very similar case which happened pretty much down to the tea. But this was in Livingston in twenty twenty four, a missing girl which got found in the river.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's so sad. There's so many things like that. I just hate it. I don't understand it. I don't know anything about anyone else's experience. I just I am an introvert and I kind of stay in my little house and I read a lot, and of course I've been interested in the paranormal stuff, but not like ghosts and stuff like that. I mean, I never would have gone into anything dark if I had been forewarned, that's for sure. And I didn't even know I was going into anything dark. But I do know from my near death experience that helped me to kind of remember being on the other side and how there's just not this. It just things just aren't viewed the same way. And I find that so hard to bleep. But of course this is my human brain saying, oh, I find it so hard to believe. You know that on a much much higher level, it's just different. And of course, if we're nothing more than frequency, vibration and energy, then nothing's really happening to us anyway. We're sort of imagining all this stuff. And again that's the human brain reacting, going, oh but it's happening. I mean, I feel pain, you know, So all I can think is it's just designed to be this way and someday we will have the answers, but we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the answers are on the other side, aren't they. It's like when, because I do have a lot of near death experiences on this show, when people do cross over, even just for a very short period, there seems to be like a blood that's connected, and then on return that connect continues.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would say that since my experience I have gotten, especially in meditations, I have gotten more and more awareness about all of it and how I feel. I've gotten an understanding about why some things are the way they are. But I consider all of that pretty much personal to me and what I need to know for my own spiritual growth. I have always said that, you know, you can go to twenty different psyches and they will give you twenty different reasons about the explanations about the afterlife and what you can expect, But nobody really knows, And if anybody claims to know, I think all they're doing is speaking from their own personal experience or whatever. And I know one author who I will not even name, I know he did a study on people's experiences before they were born and stuff, and it did not resonate with me. That's all I can say. It just did not at all. But I do believe I have lived before as an Indian and one of my meditations I connected with that on such a deep level that I was crying. It was very emotional, and there's no doubt that I was recalling that, and it was very healing for me because in that life my father loved me very much, whereas in this life I was not. So that was like a very healing opportunity to remember having been profoundly loved so so that was wonderful.
Speaker 3: Do you have any advice for anyone which you have these feelings? I mean, you have claar sentience. Come on, you must have considered going to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Had no not at all. In fact, I believe that if you use your gifts for personal gain, that very bad things can happen, or that you will lose them or something, maybe not very quickly but over time, or maybe on the other side you will regret having done that. I do think that some people help other people, and that's wonderful. That mean, that's what I wanted to do with the missing children, and I would not have wanted money for that, so But as far as advice, I really think that, well, they say everyone can do this. You know, everybody has these abilities and we just need to open ourselves up to them. But my advice would be to just be aware that there are dark things somewhere there and to do say, just visualize a white light protecting you, because darkness cannot stand the light, and that's one universal truth I will buy into. But to explore open yourself up. Like when I was at that traffic light. Years later, I wondered if I had had the radio on and I wasn't really paying attention, would that have made a difference, Because we distract all kinds of stuff and we don't just still just listen. So I advise people to be receptive. And I have read that the reason a lot of these after death contacts happen when people are asleep is because that's when our brains are the quietest, you know, and that's when spirit can get through to us. So the more you can do that and you're waking hours and meditate and raise your vibration higher and higher, then you can experience these things and can it can be just fascinating and helpful too. But that would be my advice would just be to know what to look for and to visualize yourself protected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's all about. All the about balance, because you know there are things out there which, certainly, as your account suggests, I want to interact with us, but also deceive us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that sucks. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sing doesn't help. And as for Vegas, I mean, I'm certainly not a gambling man. I think if someone has this gift and to completely use it for good, you know, not selfish. And if they did, you know, donate the money and give it all the way to charity, that possibly might be might be different. But yeah, but I'm not a gambling man. And my wife moans and me because I barely will spend a dollar on the lottery.
Speaker 6: Wonderful.
Speaker 3: Okay. Nineteen eighty nine, you saw this light, Beverly. You wanted to get a better look, and it came to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it came to me. I mean it had already gone way down the highway, and it had even disappeared behind trees and towards a field, and it was gone, but I wanted to see it. I was frustrated, and man, the next thing I knew there was barreling towards us when we were going seventy miles an hour, really really fast down that highway, and it caught up with us in a flash and stopped. And it didn't stop on the driver's side of the window. It stopped on my side of the window. So I really wonder if was non human intelligence, biological entities, And they responded to my thought that I wanted to see more, and boy, they were going to show me more. Who knows. But then I don't know why it disappeared when I was grabbing for the camera. I wondered if it could have seen through the riff of the car or what. But again, maybe it read my mind and it just decided we're out of here now she saw you know. That's it. I really don't know either way.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, nineteen eighty nine, Yeah, we didn't have drones. We had nothing like that. You can certainly discount helicopters or or anything like that. Really, whatever, it was definitely knew you were there and wanted to make some kind of connection. Even though it was briefed pretty sure it didn't want to be on camera, but it was just happy enough to show you and interact with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it could have been to government guys from you know, the miller Harry that decided, hey, let's go back to that car and let's go play a prank on those people. Who knows. But I felt like, and this is the psychic in me, I felt like there was something living inside that craft. For sure. When I thought about it later, I thought that was probably really stupid to look up at that light. No telling what could have happened. It could have burned my eyeballs, It could have burned my face. There could have been radiation. I mean, who knows. But it was just just something that happened. And I don't guess I was even really thinking. But later I was glad that we had not been abducted, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, that's always a good thing. But the way it is a great interaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was certainly something I'll never forget. It was very exciting, very exciting to be that close to something, no matter what it was. It was very unique. But you know, those things are there and they're just I don't know, there are a lot of places. That's what's amazing to me, because for someone like me to have had four experiences in my lifetime. That tells me that there's a lot of those out there and a lot more people will see them. And of course lately in the news, we're seeing all of these supposedly drones and orbs and stuff, and there's talks like, oh, this is the Chinese, this is this, this is that, and it's a false flag that the government's doing this, but nobody will say. Nobody will say what it really is. So who knows.
Speaker 3: Everything is just muddy in the waters at the minute. It's very difficult to tell, but something's going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad our paths crossed. And we did have a little bit of technical issues at the very beginning, but you know, that's just technology for you.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Yeah, I appreciate you asking me to be a guest on your show. You do amazing podcasts, so I'm honored.
Speaker 3: You are more than welcoming. This is what I sawt about. It's like a digital campfire. We just get people don't want to come and share a lot of situations that these accounts have never been shared before. So it's always good to get accounts from from decades ago because we don't want to lose them, you know, we want to keep these stories still being heard.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, And I think that's my experience, especially in nineteen sixty eight. This was before we had a lot of reports of UFOs and stuff, and I think it was probably less likely that it was government having reverse engineered what I saw in the sky. So that made it especially exciting for me because there was no doubt that this had to be something from somewhere else, and it was really a rare treat, that's for sure, Beverly.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: It has been wonderful to meet you. Okay, please keep in contact Beverly right, and we will speak soon and enjoy the rest of.
Speaker 2: The evening you too. Thank you care for now, bye bye bye.
Speaker 6: Well that's all for tonight. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Beverly for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe, we keep watching Uskies. Goodbye,