Speaker 1: Quick Channel nine first warning weather forecast. When it was cloudy day to day. I have fifty four down to forty three overnight with more clouds. Tomorrow starts out thirty ends up Sunnay, fifty eighth for the high, thirst guys over night, forty two for the low, and a sixty one high on Sunday with mostly cloudy skies. Fifty one Now time for traffic.
Speaker 2: Chuck from the uc out Tramping Center. The University of Sincinnati Cancer Center is home to nationally reconnite pan creded cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials. Call five one three five eighty five uc c SE SAP Pound seventy Pine continues to run an extra five minutes and in ab of Ackland everything else much improved us a little bit of a slow down. North Pound seventy five pasts Mitchell to the lateral. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the Talk station.
Speaker 1: A thirty here fifty five KRC the talk station. I'm very happy Friday made even extra special. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Doctor Naomi Wolf is the author of the Pfiser papers and what an indictment. The title of this book is the Pfizer Papers Phisers Crimes against Humanity, Doctor Wolf, everybody, my listening audience as well, or whatever. She is a best selling author of multiple books. A calumnist, she does speeches speaking truth the power about the threats to liberty and democracy, providing audiences with the tools to fight back against powerful institutional forces like the pharmaceutical industry. Doctor Wolf, it is a pleasure to have you back on the fifty five Case Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: My pleasure, and I you know, my background is I was a litigation attorney for sixteen years before I started radio eighteen years ago. But I'm big on the source information. You can say anything you want in a book and make pronouncements, but it's really it hinges upon what you relied on in reaching your conclusions. And this damning indictment, as I pointed out, with the name of the title, Pfizer's Crimes against Humanity, you have and based it on the primary source file, clinical trial documents that were released as a consequence of a court order.
Speaker 3: Exactly. No, you're well, you're right to have that level of evidence, you know, before you claim something is true, and there's no way to escape the factual nature of this greatest crime against humanity that we document in the Pfiser books. It's a book that was assembled by thirty two hundred and fifty doctors and scientists who responded to Steve Bannon's prompt to me on the air when the Piser documents were being released. And these are four hundred and fifty thousand documents released under court order after a successful lawsuit by lawyer Aaron Siri. And these are documents that the FDA had asked the court to keep hidden for seventy five years. And wow, are we going to find out all the reasons why? With our junior now running HHS. But our team, you know, we were looking at documents that couldn't be analyzed easily because they're so voluminous and so technical. So Bannon proposed that we crowdsource with experts. And that's what this is. These and fifty doctors and scientists worked for over two years as volunteers for the good of humanity, and so what this book is. Its fifty of their most important reports that linked directly to the Pweiser documents, there's no way to get away from the factual nature of what they've discovered. And again, what they've documented is the most catastrophic crime in recorded history and human history, and all of our leaders knew about it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about clinical trials. One of the things that always struck me is rather odd and suspicious is it was one day we didn't have a vaccine for COVID, and the next day we got this brand new vaccine that's rolled out under emergency use authorization, which frees them from any liability associated with anything that might happen as a consequence of taking the vaccine. And as your book documents, there are a lot of things that apparently Pfizer knew about and that its clinical trials were deeply flawed. But sadly the US Food and Drug Administration also knew about these problems and yet forced it down our throat anyway and had that emergency use authorization. I guess I wonder as I stepped back, Pfizer had profit in mind, And I understand that it's evil profit motive when you're harming people, when you're putting a product on the market that isn't advertised truthfully, But why would our government lie to the population about this when it knew that there were all these problems with the clinical trials.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately, you know what I had hoped I would see is exactly what you've just described. You know, Oh, they cut corners, Peiser. You know, it was careless to need it, major public emergency, you know, greed, sloppiness. That's not what the Piser documents show. What the Phizesier documents reveal is that both for many months before the November twenty twenty rollout of the injection, and for three months after, Preiser was showing the government and doctor Lensky and doctor Fauci, and you know, one set of emails goes right up to the White House and fifteen White House staffers how many ways this injection destroyed human health and especially reproductive health. So and then, very importantly, when you assess, you know, what's the intentionality here? In November of twenty twenty, a month into the rollout the formal you know, get it into your arm, safe and effective messaging. Pfiser excuse me, concluded that the vaccines did not work to stop COVID and their language internally is failure of efficacy and vaccine failure, and in fact, the third most common side effect in the Preiser documents is and in fact, one of the reports, which is the most shocking, shows that Pfiser hid the death illegally hid the deaths of eight vaccinated people who died with COVID in order to falsely claim to the FDA to get the emergency use authorization that you're better off, more likely to not die and not be hospitalized if you're vaccinated, when the truth is, if they hadn't concealed those deaths, you're more likely to be hospitalized or die with the vaccine, which is what all the data are now clearly showing. So everything that followed the mandates, the lost jobs, that athletes dropping dead on playing fields dying, was all based on a lie, and Pfiser knew it. The FDA knew it, Doctor Olenski knew it, the White House knew it. But against your point, you know that the centerpiece of the Pfiser dokins is not even COVID, right, It really isn't, because COVID is a respiratory infection. What's so shocking and striking about the Peiser documents is the centerpiece of what they're looking at is stopping human reproduction.
Speaker 1: That is the motive. Then it is Malthusian type of doctrine in origin, like we need the global population is too big, so we need to force over to get a vaccine in the name of saving their lives, but ultimately it will reduce the population and ergo it's a good thing. Is that kind of the nefarious convonent behind the scenes here?
Speaker 3: Well, these are all like technical scientific documents, so there's no memo that says, oh, good, you know, thank you for showing us how thoroughly you've just disrupted the menstrual cycles of sixty five thousand women in this chart. Even though there is a chart of about sixty five thousand women with their menstrual cycles horribly, horribly corrupted. You know, there are babies dead in utero, and Peiser concludes due to maternal exposure of the vaccine, they have an eighty percent miscarriage rate. In one section, there's you know, Pizer knowing that the injection poisonous breast milk and causes convulsions and death in convulsions in many babies, death in one baby. Pfizer knew that there was something in the sperm of vaccinated men that could endanger either of you know, unvaccinated women or the zygote or the fetus. It's not clear what they warned vaccinated men not to have intercourse without two reliable forms of constraceptions vacine, no, on and on and on. I mean, it's just unbelievable they knew that the lipidnanoparticle core blocking ovaries of women. I mean, the damage is catastrophic. There's a section in the size the documents where they conclude that sixty two percent of the adverse events are in women, and of those, Siser concludes sixteen percent or reproductive defilers. Those are Piser's words compared too point two percent for men. So my point to your question is, did they know They're not looking at oxygen levels, They're not looking at breathing, they're not looking at lungs. They're not looking at me because membranes all the things austensibly COVID does, because it's authentically a respiratory infection, right, or a respiratory disease, They're not looking at that. They're looking at disrupting human reproduction. So there isn't a memo saying, oh, good look, FDA and doctor Orlansky and White House, we've destroyed human reproductions. But every centerpiece of what they're studying shows that that's their goal and that was their outcome, because now we're thirteen to twenty percent down in live births and midwives and well just midwives really, because doctors and obstetricians are still enthralled to the contracts of the money they took from the FDA to stamp message or the cities. But they're warning that still births are at an all time high. People are having a horrible time getting pregnant. When they do have babies, the placentas don't develop normally, the babies have to be delivered early. There's a forty percent rise in maternal death rates. I guess all I'm trying to say is to me as a journalist, it's so clear that it's a depopulation agenda and outcome. You know, as I warned, like I got deep platforms by the White House for accurately warning in June of twenty twenty one that women were reporting menstrual symptoms upon receiving the injection, and that you know, lawyers have voyed an Attorneys General that those communications they go up to the highest levels of the CDC. My accurate tweet they lifted out, and then they leaned on Twitter and Facebook to deplatform me in warning about this. Why would you do that unless you wanted women not to know that their fertility is going to be destroyed. So that but it's also old people, right, I mean there's also deaths. There are twelve hundred and twenty five deaths and a million people are self reporting as disabled every month in America, according to former black Rock hedge fund manager Ed Dowd. So I think, like if I'm extrapolating as a journalist, it's depopulation, but it's also replacement because the thirty million newcomers from places that don't have a tradition of a constitution are you know, the illegal aliens that might have the border, they don't have to get vaccinated, So it's a political erasure of Western Europe and North America. And lastly, you know, all these boomers are starting to retire. They need social security money that doesn't exist, so it gets rid of a lot of old people. And then finally, my independent research showed that the vaccine, this pizor vaccine is manufactured in an MoU with China are existential enemy that created a billion doses, not for internal use, for exports. They opened fourteen manufacturing plants in Western Europe, eleven in the United States. In twenty twenty one, the IP was transferred to China. So you know, as my head spent his career and intelligence points out, China wants our land, they want our food supply, they want our water supply, they want our grid, they want our ports, they don't want our population. So this is also clearly a bioweapon.
Speaker 1: Frightening, frightening stuff. And then you also have the reality and new categories. You point out in the book something called covax disease, which apparently is a multi system, multi organ I just impact from the COVID vaccine itself. So it's just you got reproductive issues, You've got the myocarditis you've talked about, and then now this multi system, multi organ component. So there's I mean, massive problems on all this. And as you point out in the book, Pfizer papers Pfiser's crimes against humanity. They knew about all this, and apparently our government did it well. This is the most disheartening thing. Ever, so you alluded to it a moment ago. I guess you were happy, as many of my listeners are, that RFK Junior is going to be heading up HHS.
Speaker 3: Very happy, thrilled, ecstatic. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, you can count on him to shed some light on this, and thank you. It's a naming doctor Nami Wolf. Editor, I should say editor, because this is a collective work, the Pfizer Papers, Pfizer's Crimes against Humanity, Doctor Wolf. It's available on my blog page, and my listeners know where to get a copy of the book, and I'll strongly encourage them to get it fifty five KRC dot com. Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to having you back on the show down the road after you learn more, and I'm sure you will.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I appreciate it, and I appreciate the chance to share with your audience. Have a great team.
Speaker 1: My distinct pleasure to be here to be able to do that for you and my audience. It's eight forty three at fifty five KRC the talk station. Stick around fifty five KRC. You have financial questions, chanswers are