Speaker 1: Cut to the chase.
Speaker 2: But she's the sweetest, freaking, funniest person I've met in thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll take the thirty minutes thing, you know. I like maybe until you know the length of time that we meet each other for a little bit longer. Then this will be like a whole longer time frame, because you know, I know you.
Speaker 1: But so far I give you a ten because you're like really cool.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh God, she's a Gemini, and like the whole staff's a Gemini.
Speaker 1: So shaty clap.
Speaker 3: Gemini's here because Gemini's we are misunderstood.
Speaker 1: But this is why we give us our own.
Speaker 3: Voice here so we could tell them what's up, Miss Johnnie Blaze. So private talk is we don't know each other now, but we will get to know each other a little bit more throughout the segment. So I am very excited for you to be here, Lanky out there.
Speaker 1: Know what you have been up to.
Speaker 3: What have you been doing to stay entertained during the pandemic? What are you've got going on?
Speaker 1: So much?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I dropped since the past a year and a half, especially the pandemic.
Speaker 1: We can't go out, so I'm a studio baby.
Speaker 2: So I did so far we dropped me featuring and Elie Chopper Toxic, I've dropped me and Trina so into you and then it is working.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I co wrote with Macy Gray her record called the disco song Amazing. I was that feeling to, you know, co write with such a legend like this that makes yeah, this is this is acceptable, like not knowing what to say because it's just like.
Speaker 1: You, you have your eyes and lows in your life.
Speaker 2: But then you're thinking like, hey, this is a this is a high moment where you've wrote with the legends, so you should always be proud of yourself no matter what. So it's one of those moments speechless because she'll text me randomly like Hi, Johnny, I'm like him, Macy, She's like.
Speaker 1: What you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm like you you actually care? Okay, that's sweet? You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's such like a such cut throat business and worlds. It's it's cool and genuine to see the people like that that actually you still check up on you and you know, actually care about your well being. Yeah, it's going on because I'm sure that's not always the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's but lately for me, well it's always been like that case. Thank god, it's not like for people just don't care. People Once they meet me, we stay in touch and we check on each other, and she's one of them.
Speaker 1: It was speechless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you learn anything, any kind of new tools or anything by working with her or did you just kind of both use your own magic and create.
Speaker 2: Having other people express your emotion because you're getting you got to think about it, like, I'm sure one person deals with their ups and downs as two people, then you're dealing with what you expressed. So I might say I'm sad this person writes it this way, but it still expresses me. So it's like that song has been taken down by a couple of people emotions together on a record. That's what she showed me about, like writing with other people. Let the song go through a bunch of people. So we're all in a room and we all just attack the song and it blends. And that's how they wrote the record for me, and that's how.
Speaker 1: We both crediting our first No, it's.
Speaker 2: So fun because you want up for me. I want to jump in, I want to learn this. I want to learn how to write. These people work for like Patti LaBelle, and they got names like the R and B people, And I'm like, oh yeah, if you're write it for them, show me how to sing, show me how to do this. So I think that's why Macy gravitates to me, and she's a virgo. So I've been having virgos around me lately, see.
Speaker 1: What I mean. Yes, that's another one.
Speaker 2: I forgot to say earlier, Like I just have good people around so you learn so much from them, like the way she structures music and stuff. So she's like, let these people write for you, and I'm like, okay, show me. So it wasn't intimidating. It's more of like wanting to learn that, like the whole process. So it was super cool.
Speaker 3: Is there anybody that you kind of have a dream less that you want to work with in the future.
Speaker 2: Brandy shaw Day, right, Carrie Jasmine Sullivan, Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I just there are these all your inspirations that you Alicia Keys.
Speaker 2: Because I played piano, Like Alicia Keys is just somebody that everybody has their own category. The people that I've named, you can't compare them because it's like a whole disrespect to it, Like I can't compare this person to this person. They're their own person. So those people would be the people I always looked up to in music, and I'm like, you know what, I want to be like them. I want to structure my music like that. So those are like my inspirations. And then also someone that I would want to work with.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: So you did all these things and during the pandemic because you said we couldn't go anywhere, you know, with all these work things, did you take any time? Did you take any time for yourself to do anything that you kind of maybe re recognized about yourself or needed to kind of sit back and think about things that you've seen, anything that maybe came up for you personally in your life.
Speaker 2: I would say just mentally, like you have to like sit back and wonder like what what do you?
Speaker 1: Why are you here?
Speaker 2: I didn't know like or understand, like why I'm here? What's my purpose? Like as far as music, So music has helped me through so much mentally physically everything the things that I've gone through, and I finally just like the one thing I'm proud of during the pandemic is I took a step back and learned more of me.
Speaker 1: It was just giving myself more time, like, hey.
Speaker 2: You need to eat more healthier, you need to be around people that are positive. You need to maybe not drink as much, maybe you need to work out more.
Speaker 1: And I started switching these things.
Speaker 2: I'm doing yoga, I'm doing meditation, and I'm like, you know, I don't get mad.
Speaker 1: As much as I used to.
Speaker 2: It was really just a step back, like let me go and get the proper nourishment and help for myself so that I could really start slaging shit. And that's why when I look at myself drop stuff and I'm working with people, I'm like, yeah, I did that. That was like my biggest goal because it was just a lot. You know, my grandmother had passed away. I was doing it was June seventh, and then I went to go do a music video two in Miami on my birthday June tenth, and had to lay it to rest the following week. Then after that my friend from Houston passed away. It was just like back to back. I need a break, and I took a break and I put it all into my music.
Speaker 1: Everything I felt.
Speaker 2: So now when I drop these records that's been sitting for two years, pandemic probably six years, and I'm looking back and I'm like, hey, well that's happening. That was something that happened in my life that I could touch other people. I'm also getting my shit together and now I can show y'all. So when I post me boxing or me going to help the homeless or something like that, you can see it in my face, like you could see my energy totally different. Sure, And that's the biggest thing I tell people is that no matter what you're going through, like you really gotta like understand, like why are you here? My purpose is music. I notice when it drops, like how it makes people feel. It's not just me playing around with it and stuff. It's something I focused on for a long time. So I got myself to a place where I'm like, everything that's important to me needs to be first.
Speaker 1: And then that's a pretty good pandemic.
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: Is that why you constantly take breaks off of social media?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like it's like it's social media, Like.
Speaker 3: But I feel like, because of who you are and who you know kind of growing up in you know, this realities type of world, you're kind of almost made to believe that that's your livelihood social media you either make you know, money from making endorsements or this or whatever.
Speaker 1: But it also is a negative side to it as well.
Speaker 3: It gets like, now did you get to I guess have that courage to just be like, you know what, I'm gonna keep doing what I'm gonna do anyways, but I'm gonna need this break because it's better for me as a person, because then I can actually fully be there for my music.
Speaker 2: That was one of the like when I said that I started doing yoga, I started doing that was one of the pinpoints. I was like, oh, I'm definitely about.
Speaker 1: To change this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to look at your social media and think about the stuff you follow, and then you're like, the more you start following negative stuff that's on your social media, you bring it into your real world and I don't want that. And I had to. I went from two thousand people I followed to like, I think nine hundred and I get yeah, Like, I didn't feel bad about it because it didn't help me. It didn't support me, It didn't love me, It didn't tell me when I was wrong. It was kissing ass and I don't want that. Nobody wants that. So when I take my breaks, the thing that I'm thankful for is that I have businesses such as my lash company, you know, my masks for your bed and stuff, so you don't have no scars.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That that booty, that Johnny Boute, that's what it's called. But it's like all these things that I'm doing, I could take a break. I mean, yeah, I want to make some money, but my mental is everything, and my breaks might be don't you won't see me for like a whole day on social media and then pekaboo, Hey I'm I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: And it's not because of a depression.
Speaker 2: It's not because of said it's just sometimes I just don't want to see that shit like it don't be no nothing.
Speaker 3: It just it creates more conflict than that's it's once you do do the breaks, what you know, a lot of people don't you know.
Speaker 1: And it's like you said, you can see how healthy it is.
Speaker 3: It is because not only are you more and like present in your real life, you realize how much time you wasted. What I started doing was to putting time limits on it. So what I would see and then like you realize. Fuck, it's like then you get that five minutes, I'm like, damn girl, what have you been.
Speaker 1: Doing on it? Whatever? Timing on the timeframe, and it is.
Speaker 3: Or like there'll be a whole day where I don't really look at it, but it's like you realize that how much time is that. They're just like, hey, I have all these other businesses that I can do too whatever. Sometimes it's just a release, you know, But I think it's you know, sometimes we just people need to take a step back and be like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, we can still promote our businesses. We can still do whatever. I have somebody else do it.
Speaker 2: Like I'll have my label and me decide like hey, this whole week, like hey, my assistant can control my social media and post my stuff for me, it's still me. It still has to business still has to come to me where I okay it. But I don't really have to see you on social media. It shouldn't be just social media. Like people have real lives and I'm slowly just enjoying real life stuff because that's more important than just a facade on social media, Like I post what my life is really really do it? I post when I'm literally in the studio for hours and falling asleep in the chair but still cheesing, like this song is fire. It happened last night, Like I was like, this shit hard and I'm tired, but we gotta finish this. And I still finished and I felt great about it. Like those are the moments I want. I want something that's meaningful, you know, like I never try to be anything that I'm not. This is what you get, you know. I'm saying, they see you grow, People won't understand when you grow. Oh can I say that freaking fucking will.
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Oh freaking goddamn fucking will you just gotta really go for what?
Speaker 3: But I feel like people I think you know and again, like it goes back to how people perceive you, and perception is everything. It's like people also forget that people are meant to change, We're not ce meant to stay the same. Yeah, I mean that's what you're supposed to do, and not state. I mean that's people who aren't doing well. It's like, so I think people forget like, yeah, I could be this way, but I'm just trying to elevate myself, my career, my business, like you know people around me because at a certain times.
Speaker 2: For you guys, I'm doing it for me, Like I want to be happy too, Like who wants.
Speaker 1: To wake up?
Speaker 2: Man? Who wants to wake up exhausted and depressed? No, you don't, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody wants to.
Speaker 3: But I feel like people get stuck into a routine of things that they don't know like how to get out of. And I feel like that's why I like, even with yourself, you've been a very big advocate about mental health and out there and whatever is with more people need to talk about real current situations because it needs to humanize us more, to know that, Yeah, people look at me on TV this or whatever, but you're human. You have problems. We all have problems. Everybody's things are very different. We all put our pants on every single day the same. So why can't we just have compassion for each other.
Speaker 1: Each other and just try to do that? And being such a big.
Speaker 3: You know, advocate with that, do you do kind of like any mentor work or anything in that field.
Speaker 1: It just randomly happens.
Speaker 2: I don't act so hey, if you're all are dealing with issues, I don't even speak about it. People just I'm smiling because it really makes me smile. They just DM me like hi dot dot dot and I'm like Hi. They're like, oh, you're really speaking to me. I'm like, yeah, what's wrong? And they're like, I'm going through all this stuff. I'm not axing for any band just and I started talking to them and they be like, yo, like you're really like just speaking because I'm like, yeah, I'm giving advice, like giving like calming.
Speaker 1: Like I do the calm app.
Speaker 2: Some people just be like, I'm like, you want advice about your first stressfully order the com app.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: It's an app, so I just use it, and then I'll hear from this person two months from now and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, they're calm. Shit is fire.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, you seem Camra on Instagram because they're always doing other stuff. So I care enough to like give them something like I don't know what I make people feel, but people respond in a really nice way. Whatever I can. I could have saved somebody from killing herself. I could have save somebody from really just wanting to be like you know what I'm up to.
Speaker 1: Have you had those dms reach out you as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's still my like Instagram and now like remember when I was doing a dumb shit, I'm like, yeah, I remember, don't do it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like that's cool that they have an outBut and that they trust you too, because it's a vulnerable it's just stories. You're not going to hear names or anything. It's just like but it's like because they know, it's like you're really.
Speaker 2: Like and I must have showed you something in a way, and it makes me feel cool. Artists are always going to surprise you the way they are because like for example, Black Youngster's favorite artist is Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: My one of my favorite artists is Shade.
Speaker 2: You would never think like certain things is because you only well majority of the world stereotypes of what you are, what they think you are. So I think the biggest thing with me is that people are able to go in their dms and really have full I have an IG friend in three years, I still haven't met them, and I've helped them, and so many.
Speaker 1: Feel like you're, like you said, a friend, yeah, and an advocate at the same time. So it's like you're doing your own mentor yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't look at if it does get a bigger you know, Look, it's cool as long as I could just you know, everybody needs somebody to talk to you.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. Nobody wants to admit it.
Speaker 2: But even you talk to your animal, your dog, whatever, everybody wants somebody to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's why I have my show, is I want someone to talk to you talk to me. It's like I for myself, it's like, I like talking to people in general. I you know, I'm you know, I'm in sociology, and I'm really big on how people are in the way the environments that they're in, and how you kind of you are in society, and like each place geographically is different, people act different, or are raised different or this whatever, and it's cool to kind of see the integration of what that is and kind of being into all of that.
Speaker 1: And so that's why for.
Speaker 3: Me, it's all about communication and keeping those lines open and kind of learning more and more about individuals and yourself as an artist and how many things that you're you've been doing and the growth that you've shown throughout your time.
Speaker 1: And you took a minute as well, but it was so, so let's talk about this booty masks. Tell tell all the fans with.
Speaker 3: The booty mask is. And it wasn't made for me private talk. I'm just learning about this, but my ass made me.
Speaker 2: You take wait, look, so it's actually for any complexion, any woman, man is. It has no gender, no care. Like everybody has spots. We either have where we're thicker and we sometimes our legs rub so it makes darker spots.
Speaker 1: So this helps. So is it a spot treatment or like a whole vegan friendly.
Speaker 2: So the mask is you take a little bit of it and you rub it into areas like your thighs or in the crack of your bed and spots that's on the butt, and you let it sit for twenty minutes. That's to tighten the skin because that type of skin is different from the normal type of skin that you have on the outside, and it doesn't get a lot of sun, so when you're rubbing and stuff, it becomes dark. I've had it, so I've used it before for six months.
Speaker 1: I've been working on it. So that's because you've done it. I've tried it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like putting out products that I don't know about. And then it's like, well, this didn't work. Now I don't want that. I would never want that. So the cream is for the s thoughts and the blemishes. So after you do the mask, you put that on there and then it tightens it while it also blimishes and makes it lighter. In about two, maybe less than two weeks, you'll start seeing like, is.
Speaker 3: This something that you created yourself that I would like that you had, Like you know, like you said that you're an advocate of trying your own products to make sure that it's good. Or were you approached by somebody I was. It was all of that, because that's something that you don't really hear about too much, you know, I feel like it's a new market.
Speaker 1: It was more of.
Speaker 2: It was a woman that her company is called Glow Skin Enhancements, and we decided to join together. And it's so crazy because she's like, don't tell people about me. I'm like, you're crazy, You're freaking awesome. Like the way I met her was amazing, Like the sweetest person I've met. Gemini man, when she scorp a Capricorn. She was a Capricorn I don't know about, but she just seems cool. Yeah, great, lady, she said, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, let's be honest. She said, you could sing you behind a but you're always shaking it. But I'm like sorry, She's like, no, no, say sorry to me. You just made me think of an idea.
Speaker 1: Like shaking back terry private talk. She said, you need to do a mask, and then that's what we did.
Speaker 2: She was like the idea and she said on the face, she said, it makes sense. She said, you're a hustler, and it was just it just we meant. So we got ten thousand units. Nice and then we got to wear House in LA and then we're actually in Beverly Center on a six.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, thank you. The Beverly Center is a really big deal.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a staple in LA and you know that's really awesome. She was like, yeah, so your stuff. You want to do the ribbon when you come back. I'm like, the ribbon. Where where's the ribbon at? Where are we cutting the ribbon? Where are we going? Oh yeah in Beverly Center.
Speaker 2: I think I did the Michael Jackson slide. I'm thinking about doing something crazy because that's a big thing for me.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: No, we're about to. But I've seen the units and it's really ten thousand of them.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, what did you do? Of course, she said, the whole six months we were talking, I was getting you stuff ready. I knew you was gonna work with me. She said, I'm fired. She just got this og. How did that make you feel?
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure along the ways people have either a gaslighted you to be lake, even put your name behind something, and now it's like a boss. Auce Pitch was like, look now, yeah, I tell you this and I approached you, but I'm making it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was different.
Speaker 2: It showed that because I got my everything else in order that you you gravitate to what's real. I'll say this, this interview right now probably wouldn't have happened during the pandemic because I was in a whole Your mindset attracts with it attracts. I was a little bit more snappier. I always took offense to things. I was just negative. Nancy, you ever heard that word before?
Speaker 1: I have that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and I'm looking like, oh, that's I don't like being like I'm.
Speaker 1: Too fly too, Like you really got to tell yourself, like.
Speaker 2: I'm too fucking fly's to think that I can't have something. So then when that happened, we sealed the deals. So we're signing the papers and we did and then she said, I got surprised for you. And she sent me to the warehouse and I seen my stuff and I'm like, oh wow, She's like I told you.
Speaker 1: She said, You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: She just talks to me like a like a og. Yeah, So it was really great to me here that that's awesome. I feel like you you know, I feel like a lot of times we talked about it is like the Gemini thing. I think people get like a misconception of people because like myself, I will say, like you have a very I'm an energy person. I'm a spiritual like spiritual person in that sense, and I'm an impath and I feel certain things and I've watched shows that you've been on before and whatever, so I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Know how I always I can get along with anybody.
Speaker 3: I'm a Gemini. I've heard my situation and I can be too, believe it or not. I do like to talk and once I'm going, I can't shut me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like to be to myself sometimes, but because I'm afraid how sometimes people and I'm still learning that I'm afraid how people will take this energy. My my energy is so fire right now, like on a good thing. I know that I'm giving out kindness to the point people might not understand it. You ever seen the over happy person. Yes, you just don't understand.
Speaker 3: But you know what, but sometimes people stand it. It doesn't mean that they That also means that they don't need to receive it not Maybe he needs to be to all those things. And so I feel like it's supposed to be in like why you're in certain places for reasons and timing and all those things like exist is I feel like again it's the misrepresentation of maybe it was you were going through things. Maybe it was because TV's fucked up and they edit certain things. Whatever, Maybe it was out of context, maybe whatever. But today I will say, like be being here and meeting you, you have such a beautiful energy and it's really cool to see how excited you are about your new projects. Where you've been in like the growth of like from your music from the pandemic, and now you're doing the booty mass.
Speaker 1: You're not just about it.
Speaker 3: You're creator and you're an artist, and you're all these things, and you should always you should have all these things, and there's no reason why you shouldn't and have been in the places where why you're right here at the same seat right now. You know, it's really cool to see all that kind of coming too.
Speaker 2: I was like, what am I going to tell her? Because there's a lot of shit that I want to talk about, but she might be.
Speaker 1: Like late, hold on, what, Like, I want to hear it all.
Speaker 2: I'm still sitting on a record that I just got. I went and got my teeth fixed. Right I was in Cali, Columbia. My mouth was still swollen, and I hit fred O Bangs and I was like, hey, are you available in Miami. I want to do a feature. He's like, sure, come down. My doctor said if I was in pain, he said, just double up, you'll be fine. That's what I did. I went and took a second one, went to sleep for two hours on a plane, flew to Miami. Got my feature. Now I'm talking to Anthony Hamilton. Now I'm asking ne yo, Hey, whenever you're ready, let me know when we can finish our record.
Speaker 1: Where I'm sitting there was a private talk guest too. Huh yeah, it was a private talk.
Speaker 3: Gusto, you sing independent woman to me, family fire like I know Crystal so I know his wife.
Speaker 1: That's how I ended up knowing him. I know Crystal so.
Speaker 2: Crystal's like, Johnny, I've been in a good word for you. Beat us at the studio. I'm like, okay, cool. And I went to the studio and we started on a record and he was like, why you didn't sing it like that, Like he's mentoring me how to sing. So whenever somebody tells me that, uh, you're not gonna be able to do something, I'm just sitting back like I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it. I should do it. You always should do it. I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I want to do it because you said I can't do it. And if you tell me I can't do I'm gonna do it. It's the I for I can tell me to do.
Speaker 1: This, but I'm not gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. You're a badass bitch, why not.
Speaker 3: We can do whatever you want to put your mind to what you manifest like, look, look what you are now? Like who like, did you know before when you like singing when you were young, just singing to sing because it was fun, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, I was like, look at this, Look at this. Ship's coming out.
Speaker 2: Of my mind because it started with piano and it was like I played Mozart and stuff at six and seven. Then it was like, oh I could play piano, I could play by.
Speaker 1: Oh no, big deal, six or seven just playing Mozart. You know. Let me just I didn't know I was doing. You give him it's natural. I'm thinking about it. That does sound so crazy, Like what was you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like a kid playing Fair Release and Wolfgang and shit, I ain't rare cassette tapes as a kid, Like I would just go through and just listen to them on the cassette tape, Like I would skip school, and my dad would think that I'm skipping for a boy. I'm skipping because I looked older, And I'm trying to go into Queen's College to pretend.
Speaker 1: To be a student because they have this big.
Speaker 2: Event where it's nothing but music in this college in New York, and so it's nothing but violinists and stuff, and I just sit there and act like a student.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to learn how to read. And he's like, where are you buy I'm like a queen's college little boy. I'm like, no, I'm in a class. You're not in college. Why didn't you pretending to be a class? That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: So these are the things that I've noticed. And I'm like, okay, I'm a little odd. I mean, I sing and stuff, and I was like I think I could sing. And I started singing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, look at this shit. I can do this too. So that's how it happened. So it was very early. It was like six or seven.
Speaker 2: Like flipping the guitars upside down because it felt weird. So I'm a right hand handed but the guitar for the right side feels weird.
Speaker 1: Did somebody teach you that or you just did it? Felt wrong? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everything is a feel thing for me. Everything is a humming sound, like if you're humming up here, like m m m, and if it's like I'm like that's the wrong note.
Speaker 1: But if it's.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, that melody is pretty that means, and that's how I figured out how to play. So then I'm like and I'm like, this is wrong. This is not the right key. This is the right key.
Speaker 1: So you taught yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's my whole little that's my cheek code, y'all. I've never told nobody that. That's so funny. That's my cheek code. I would hum my. Humming was my way of found how to play.
Speaker 1: How many? How many? It's a great thing, yeah, man, I mean how many can get you a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, mmmmm, girl, when you're telling a story and it's deep as fuck, you like, I like it.
Speaker 1: You can say it with no words, just time meant to me.
Speaker 3: So you forgot to mention something about you know, during quarantine, you know Tory Lanez, he announced that you were you know, that you won the Turking on the quarantine radio, and everybody was upset.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Why were they hating? I gave them money back.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's the same time gave the money. Did you really why because they were mad?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: I when when he told me I won, I didn't know I was playing around.
Speaker 1: That was the whole.
Speaker 2: That was why people got mad because they were like, yo, she's playing around. How is she winning?
Speaker 1: But he was like, well, she's getting the most views. What do you want me to do? Not enter?
Speaker 2: So he said, okay, I'm gonna make it fair. I'm gonna do a talent show. You get ten thousand, and then the other one, I think is another ten or something like that, sponsored by like I think fashion Over or something. I think it was fashion Ova. So I was at the early at the beginning of the first, I was at the late. All I was doing was playing around. I'm just being me, like you're just talking because you like to when I'm playing piano.
Speaker 1: So he had a talent show.
Speaker 2: So when I did the twerking playing around, I didn't do like no milk or death.
Speaker 1: That was just being myself. I wa wait, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I went, I ran over to the piano and I sat down and started singing and play piano.
Speaker 1: So I won both and people were like, that's not right. I said.
Speaker 2: Well, on the live, I was like, well, here, look, I'm giving back to cancer patients and I'm gonna give the rest back to the COVID patients, and I told.
Speaker 1: I told Tori. I was like, just take it back, and he was like, are you serious. I'm like, no, I'm dead serious. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: So people when they were bashing me, I'm like, did y'all know that I gave back the money?
Speaker 3: They don't say any of that ship because that's why it's not as like.
Speaker 1: I was like I want to here. I only I just heard I had the money.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see it get transferred to me because I told them, oh, just take it and split it. Because a lot of my family members died from cancer and a lot of my friends have passed away from COVID. So I was just like, just get ten and ten and it was all alive.
Speaker 1: So I was like, how, how are y'all mad at me? Be mad at people are always gonna be mad. I hate something to do it? Do you be the right thing? And it's not even like what's how said? What do you want for me?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I know what I want from you. I want you to reenact some of the talking that you did to win.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you do it. I will, but I need to see what I can see what I'm working with friends. I wasn't doing nothing crazy. That's the crazy.
Speaker 2: I was doing a two step, you know, the two step girl, and the two steps that you got a body you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Step any think about it. Look look like this right, your cheeks jiggle no matter what. So imagine what I got. I was just like this, that's it. Okay, let's see it. Literally. She said, Okay, that's not that's not how you went ten dollar bro, how do you do it like that?
Speaker 3: That's so like here, But mine's like it's tight in there, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you know, those are like good. I think that passionate, you know, because it's like it's about the strap. You know, big booty girls matter. Look if a girl look, this is a Thick Girls starter case.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, the hair, it's one of these massy dresses. Let's be real. Thick girl started be real. I all got one of these. I okay, I've retired a lot of mine, but I do. And then we all got some stretchy gens. All of my jeans are stretchy, not one.
Speaker 3: My ass will not fit into anything if it's not stretchy. I need to come up with my own jeans because you know, we needed to collapse together and be our own jeans A big booty girls, because it's a small yes, but it's also too like. I like the like not completely as high. And I like to be like with my cause I have a tiny waist and a big ass. But my ass is of forty five inches around and it's you know, if it's not stretching, it's not getting up here to this tiny little waist. Since you have a big gap and that's a big ass.
Speaker 1: Are you are you doing booty hall rims again? What are you doing at the top of the rim? Look? Can you put that finger out there? Like? It gives me flashback?
Speaker 3: And when I was important and girls, you know we're doing all kinds of shit.
Speaker 1: Don't you play? Johnny? I had a flashback, private talk, I had a flashback. She just took the finger with brown. You didn't take myself out. I made you snort. I made you snort. Not I made you snort, girl, I made you snort. You know I've been made. I've been known to make girls squirt. But why why? What said?
Speaker 3: What do you want from me? I said, working the tyree work. See you know if it's Tyrese tyrone, you know, Oh my god, you what you call tyrone.
Speaker 2: If it's two geminis, I mean, it's twenty people up in here, one hundred's that's why it's lit. It's a lot of people up in here welcome. How does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Amazing? I know it makes you like home, right, like you just here. It's like even if he's.
Speaker 2: By yourself, that's probably why we don't like, we don't care about really being by yourself with house, because.
Speaker 3: You're never really alone because if you talk back, that's what's too.
Speaker 1: Just oh now you gotta be like you be swearing, you about to leave, like on now this other gymini. Oh my god, I like that. I like that a lot. I could cope with that, And that's an understanding for me.
Speaker 3: Now, who are some of your favorite influencers currently?
Speaker 1: Oh? Rihanna? Mmm, she's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I just I'm gonna say with everybody else is like where's the music?
Speaker 1: But other than that, it's like, oh my god, it's like silence. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: She's just amazing, amazing, like the whole company, the brand, the labels, like having more than one.
Speaker 1: She's a mobile. Yeah, sure, you know. I feel like an example.
Speaker 3: It's an example of what like I feel like a female artist in her, like you say, gives shit inspiration and like to be such an entrepreneur type thing where it's like she gives you that like hope to be like I could do this too, yes, and maybe not in a sense on like a Rihanna level, but who knows, maybe on a Rihanna level, because it's just that manifestation of what that should be. But it's cool to see more women coming in powerful like CEO boss situations and doing dope shit like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that everything had.
Speaker 2: A makeup to her torandaware the underwear, the clothing line.
Speaker 1: Is you a Savage A Savage fenty ambassador? Look, I so want to be Okay, man, maybe I hope you're watching Private Talk.
Speaker 3: I know, you know, you may have seen one of my movies or not, but I hope you're watching my podcast.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: We need a Savage fenty ambassador for my girl Johnny and me too. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I'll be the first, you know, be the first podcast queen to do it. You know what? For real? Like, go ahead, I wear extra large okay, oh that booty fat. I'm trying to get a small, but the small doesn't like, why are you trying to get a small? That's just it. I do it.
Speaker 2: I just felt like I could do it. But that's past my kneecap. And that said a lot for me.
Speaker 3: But don't you feel like when you're struggling in something, it gives you like less, Like I feel upset. I'm like I'm sweating I should have never had on this side. Or I'm just like I'm just gonna just do I could slight it up if I like struggle.
Speaker 1: That is a fetish though, you know, I'm my only fans they like to see you know what is it? Struggle and jeans? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you have an only fans and girls. You haven't been doing that? No, I don't really know why they like this is something.
Speaker 1: I do every morning. I do the simplest things, Like I'm really really simple. I kid you, not like I'm like, like what you're cooking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if I put the video camera up and it's just all of us just chilling in the house, you put on music and we're dancing, like whoever has the only fans can be like shorts or pants and they just buy it. They just but it makes me know that also I posted behind the scene videos.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of people that by those of my videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm like I switched it over to like completely just being myself and probably some.
Speaker 1: Exclusive but that's what's dope. Yeah, Like it's all one thing. Yeah, because that's what's like the creative side of it.
Speaker 3: It's like I feel like it's why everybody can have their own lane and they're each like way like you know, I don't I can't sing or play the piano, but I I can work.
Speaker 1: And so I mean but like.
Speaker 2: If I was playing, you were talking next to me and just playing around in the house, and then they would buy it because they're just like, oh I didn't get this nowhere else.
Speaker 1: I like it. Your next LA trip.
Speaker 3: We should like you to work and cook or talk and sing, and you know, I'll talk to you.
Speaker 1: You like New Orleans labs. I gotta sing you some. You're gonna be like, really, oh girl ship.
Speaker 3: Maybe I didn't know that I didn't like it. Maybe I'm gonna be turned out. Yes, I popped your cherry today, Maybe you can pop mine another. You know, not three times I'm good, Johnny, I'm good.
Speaker 1: What did what did you do? You are no rate? It's this candle for me, honey.
Speaker 3: It's the Happy Dad candle. Thank you Happy Dad for sending me that candle. I mean, Happy Dad saucer is really great. I don't get paid to say that at all, but it is really delicious. But the candle is very It's it's creepy apple.
Speaker 1: It's a can, y'all. It's a can.
Speaker 3: So Cardi b just recently won a huge court case about slander against her. What are some crazy, most ridiculous rumors that you've heard out there about yourself that you'd like to clear up here on Private Talk?
Speaker 1: Wait? Who said this? Because I've been wanting to say this. I'm clearing up she don't you do that to me?
Speaker 3: I got buttons, Johnny, he got.
Speaker 1: A baby. I got buttons? Baby? Wait, blow your toe? The other one? What was the other one that you played before that? The truth? Yes?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: At Private Talk, we like the truth only I hope no arejoying you know what episode? That's my honest answer.
Speaker 2: I want to say, but just to break it down, like people have said some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: But I mean, like I said, earlier.
Speaker 3: It was like one of those things like sometimes people misconstrued things or whatever. What is something out there, like if someone said something about you, like just saying.
Speaker 1: That I'm like mean and terrible to kids.
Speaker 3: I've said that just people. Just I don't even see you being mean at all. I mean, actually I've seen you being mean on TV. But I don't feel like it's one that's I'm saying I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: It might be this is it got a little hill on the Balenciaga's, you know they do.
Speaker 1: If I take this, I'm right up under your teeth. But it's the booty that I mean.
Speaker 3: You just like you look just like a bad bitch or I'm just like fuck, I don't know if I tell her too many things and poking the bear but for me too. But I'm just saying in general, if someone sat there and poked me so many times.
Speaker 1: But why would you do exactly? Why would you do that? They want to get Johnny. Some people need to get bit.
Speaker 3: They need to learn because someone get learned before that they gotta learned today to get again.
Speaker 1: So if you do come back, so who bit you? Tell me who bit you? Who bit you? Ah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: A certain friend like I felt it in my heart. You know, she bit you yo, Like that's a TikTok. I love it. You know what?
Speaker 2: I heard a rumor that I had did a split on a pole and.
Speaker 1: Lost a baby and just slipped on blood Like this.
Speaker 2: Is the craziest, craziest thing. I was just like, why why I heard that? She got surgery, she got baby l she's this, she's mean to kiss. I think that one affected me the most, meaning the kids, because I've never met a kid that that really was ever that they I don't I've never in my life like they're like the sweetest happy one to show.
Speaker 1: Because kids for sure like the most kindest hearts ever. So but they know energy they're gonna well, I don't want to be around you at all.
Speaker 2: Like so I think that one bothered me. And then I think people just in general just saying things it's like I.
Speaker 1: Can't because you're all natural no BBL. No, I never did a BBL. I did shots. Okay.
Speaker 2: The thing is people be wanting to know from where, and I don't think that that's right to give that because it's justn't no, no, no, it wasn't the right thing because it was illegal, So why would.
Speaker 1: I put you.
Speaker 2: People don't think that strangers care about another stranger, But I care about first me. If something happens to you that goes back on me to a friend right now that's still in jail because they recommended somebody and they died, you know, So why would I recommend something If I'm telling you I got shot from somebody that I can't tell you what was in it. To think, God, I'm healthy, I'm not going to give you that. So people are like, oh, you're being selfish. You got a bab And I'm like, no, what's that? And people be like, oh, you're being funny. I'm like, no, what is that? Like I'm a transfer shit nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm just a thick girl. I'm like a little pair, you know.
Speaker 2: But if people ask me about like surgery, I am that person's like, hey, this is the doctor or whatever. But also they'll ask me when I got done, and I'm like, I'm not afraid of telling you, you know, I got shot at the top. I've done surgery on my stomach, my arms and stuff. Like, I'm just honest. But I think when it comes to like the butt. People are like, well, you don't want to tell them, like, because I don't want you to get hair fool. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: I'm actually caring. But I mean that's honest though. I mean and at this end of the day's too.
Speaker 3: It's like it was a de choice that you decided to make when I was young, exactly, and at that time things are more advanced now too, so it's like, you know, I feel like too each Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't need to know all the specifics.
Speaker 2: Look, they'd be like, so what you get done? I'm like, why she just asks me for my doctor. That's his questions, not mine. I don't know what you need done?
Speaker 1: Capital P? Are you pushing pe?
Speaker 2: They shaped like capital ps talking to be crazy because I'm like, they said, be honest, what do you think I need done?
Speaker 1: So I'll tell them what they need done? Or you being a hater? No, you told me to be plain about it. And now and now your feelings are hurt. Now you're coming in me. Why are you being weird to me? Like? What are they being? Why? Why why are they coming at you? Girl? I ain't even do shit? What is that all about?
Speaker 3: Can you let us know, because I feel like it's such a big accomplishment just to even be in those presence, and like you're such a multi talented artist and most people don't have that under their belt.
Speaker 1: How is it to audition for Jilliard? Oh man, I didn't get in.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, but even just to audition, you know what I mean? And I feel like a lot of people, you know, there was things about you why you didn't get in.
Speaker 2: That I could read, and you're not supposed to do that. You have to learn how to read. I just knew the pieces that were shown.
Speaker 1: So reading music, yeah, like I can't read it.
Speaker 2: I just hear, like whatever you play, or I hear around me a sound, that's what I play. But I was so well at it that the lady she is like, you need a theory class. This is my first time I ever knowarning about a theory class. You need a theory class for a year so you.
Speaker 1: Can learn how to read music and stuff. And I didn't want to do that. So is that the main reason why you were rejected. I didn't want to do any of it. I couldn't read. But everything else you.
Speaker 2: Gotta know something like I didn't know none of that my dad instead took me to another school where I want to be a registered nurse. So I was trying to do nursing and I said, I'm not even gonna waste your time. I want to sing, so don't do that. And then I dropped out of college.
Speaker 1: So what part of the music world is your absolute favorite?
Speaker 3: Is it the songwriting, the singing, the playing, the piano, or just you know, music instruments.
Speaker 1: Did you have a favorite all of them? All of them? It's crazy you named all of it. Of the reason why, the writing of it, the So it's the whole process of what music really.
Speaker 2: Is yet like what it sounds like at the end, Like I don't know. It's like every time I sing or if I do something, it's like people really do shift about me. Their whole energy just be like different, and that's amazing to do that off of a voice or play piano. So it's everything me structuring the words. Do I really mean this? Is this something that I'm angry about? Am I sad? Does somebody break my heart? Somebody in the other world out in the world probably feel like they got their heart broken, So it's like I'm writing for them too. So I love that it's everything you're writing for someone, you're writing.
Speaker 1: Too, for millions of people.
Speaker 2: When you do music, you're doing music for millions of people, and that's that's something big because you.
Speaker 1: Touch millions of people.
Speaker 3: And you have one of those voices that you know, you get chills, you know, you don't have onne of those things, you know, and it's one of those it's it's God given, you know, and it's a talent. And I think that a lot of people not that they forget, because that's part.
Speaker 2: Don't don't cherish it. I didn't cherish it at first. And now when I sing and I really do shift people's emotions. Not in a bad way, but yo, this is my song that shiit gets me through. I'm like, that's amazing to say. I'm glad I have something like that. That's a cool ass talent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. It's like a fire ass flex like, oh shit. So I appreciate it more than ever.
Speaker 2: Now that's why when certain things happen, I'm like, I will care in your.
Speaker 1: Ass, I'll call the police, I'll have security. I'm not doing it. Ain't got time for that.
Speaker 2: I want to drink Johnny, No, just maybe some wine and then I'm out. I'm studio.
Speaker 1: Keep it cute, keep it cute like book me. Then I'm gonna show out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come out because you booked me and take my ass home because I don't want to be in no ship.
Speaker 1: I ain't got time for it for sure. I don't.
Speaker 3: Do you like freestyling? Do you think that by because you could? Actually you know, you write music? Do you think that for styling kind of comes easy to you? And would you be willing to freestyle for private talk?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm not great at freestyling because I'm just not but singing a song?
Speaker 1: Fuck you? Which one?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: What you want? What you want to sing us? Let's see? Okay, that's my favorite one. Oh that's all right? Private talk? I hope you're ready. Only the fad, the fun walking, hot, cute.
Speaker 2: Hamamma, cutlassing Jeane that day with this.
Speaker 1: Heading all you can do this way for that day?
Speaker 3: The thing works heavy love alone some bad day.
Speaker 1: So much made Javona break down and cry. I felt it deep be set.
Speaker 2: Have you ever shut to fine the words but they don't come on?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey? I gotta give you the clouds for that? Okay, girl, have you ever loved somebody? You be loving someone right now if that's your favorite song? Who you love? Are you single? Are you in a relationship? Huh mm hmmm, yes, did you love somebody?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm trying to look for somebody like a whole lot, like a whole lot.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I like you. We like you a lot. I like that, we like that, we like you a lot. But that song was beautiful. Thank you. I you definitely love that song. Oh my god, Brandy, she yeah, she's she's a bitch, she's good like I think.
Speaker 3: It's definitely you know, like we told earlier, everything happens for a reason, and you sing that song for reason because we're I'm looking for love.
Speaker 1: You're in a lot of like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm at a place in my life where I've been single for a long time. I thought I wanted a relationship before, but now I feel like I'm fully ready because I've worked in myself and I'm sure for myself, and twenty twenty two is more about like self love and dating myself and giving myself the love that I want someone to give to me.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that song is very much Hornton.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play my favorite game, hitting my mic card. I'm excited Truth with Texas holding mic real tight?
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I hold a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of things really tight. But you know what's gonna happen. You're not gonna be tight, and we're gonna play Truth with Texas. So let's do it, all right, Private Talk. We are back and we have the lovely Johnny Blaze on the couch and we are about to play Truth with Texas. So Truth with Texas, there's four cards, will go through each card and everyone is an ace and each suit is a different type of question. Okay, it's gonna be romantic, kinky, spicy, Noddy, we get to know you a little bit more intimately. You're at Private Talk, all right, let's see what's Johnny Blaze?
Speaker 1: So I just pulled one. You pull one and tell us what it is? An ace of?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: An ace of? I don't know what the hell?
Speaker 3: Then a club? It's a kinky question. You're like, I don't know what the fuck this is, but it's a club?
Speaker 1: Why dude? We happen to me every time because you're kinky. No I'm not.
Speaker 3: You got whips and chains girls there last week? Oh damn it, your new boot don't.
Speaker 1: Like that shit?
Speaker 2: You like?
Speaker 1: Pull the shit oup? Not today? All right?
Speaker 3: What is your favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning girl?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god? You're noon at night? What is it?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Can they get it in? I'm a virgins? Who are you lying to? I know you ain't a verg. That big old booty has some loving. I had nothing, nothing at all. You we walking to to to be having no dick up in there? Okay? And I ain't talking about your booty. I'm just talking about like your homegirl always and you out like why you last so much? Why you last? A girl? Wait? But I haven't had dick o the girl who's had it before in their life? I know how to work, Okay, not recently. I'm not a virgin. Clearly, I've been Alexis, Texas. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I've been and quite maybe four hundred movies and y'all haven't.
Speaker 2: I was set up again again, like in a different form though like you like it, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yes, Johnny, be playing with me? You stop playing with you? Stop playing with me. Man, when it was a little king card, what's this?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been caught? I would say, day, yeah, man, you seem upset. Who interrupted your sexy time?
Speaker 1: Multiple people? Kid, it's sad, you're like my girlfriend. My mom was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's seriously like I was trying to grab that ship was holding on me.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that? Shit? Just who caught you masturbating? I didn't even know, I said, it's so angry, like, yeah, you were bad. You're multiple people. I don't like that. Where are you masturbating that you're getting caught? You're not hiding very much? Are you trying to open up the door? That's not wasn't your was your partner? Yes? Why do you sound like you're on like you're on trial?
Speaker 3: Yes? Did he try to join or were you like mag It.
Speaker 2: Was like like like one of them, like somebody catch you like a sibling or like on Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 3: You like, it was just my phone. I don't know what's going on here. So he doesn't even know you were masturbating. No, he knows you use the.
Speaker 1: Toilet on me. So it'll go on a bit. Now I'm playing with y'all at the one time. That's a lie.
Speaker 2: But I will go three times day one time in the last three months. Oh no, no, no, no, I haven't been cut in the last I hermit, I've been to myself.
Speaker 1: You locked the door of Johnny. It is locked. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like people just be like have a secret hands like they like taking a car to your fucking door and be like, what the fuck is Johnny doing it?
Speaker 1: And the carthing the target cars stick to target car is not the fucking target car. You look. I swipe that ship like crazy. I love tragic.
Speaker 3: What's the most number of times you've been we've had sex in one day?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you this.
Speaker 3: It's nice outside, okay, So how many number of times did you have sex?
Speaker 1: And don't say one? Three? Okay? Three? I'm like, you're not that boring Johnny one time? Come on, I'm boring? Like steel water steal? What's steel water.
Speaker 3: St s t I we stay away from those, No, st.
Speaker 1: We don't want you. What's wrong with these? We don't want any of the three letters.
Speaker 3: What's the weirdest or craziest thing a partner has ever asked you to do? In the bedroom and you're like hell to the know, or you're like, maybe I'll try.
Speaker 2: I was traumatized one time, and I told myself i'd never speak about it again.
Speaker 1: But we're here today. It's just traumatized. We're here today. What had happened to Did he on you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can't do that. I'm all warning, refrigerator. We don't have a big discussion. Did you do something like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, so how did you get traumatized? It wasn't that's traumatizing, that's frightening.
Speaker 3: I went through a peed on a lot of people is different. I felt powerful. The best time is when I peede on it. Somebody's bald had great time.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 3: It wasn't ever sexually. It was just great because I was like, yeah, you're a bitch.
Speaker 1: Again. Not sexually. I don't know what that says about me, but you know, I'm here for a good time. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: My heart is oh my god, it's like it's it's pouring out of me and I can't. I'm like, dog, I'm trying to hold the laugh in and I'm just like it's so much to breathe.
Speaker 1: To take in, breathe in. And one time because she said, Peter's abody.
Speaker 3: I said no, she said she you like how I moved really quick to something else, Like it's like, you know, navigate through this.
Speaker 1: Wait, those are all of them? This is this is what this got me. Yeah, you're welcome. Wait till we get to the three over here? What oh? Light this car? Answer the question? I'm oh me, okay, what's the weirdest thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: That day that you didn't want to talk about anymore? But today we're hearing gracing private talk listeners out there. What happened to you that you were so traumatized?
Speaker 1: I ate some gun from up on the table at the restaurant. I was hurt. I was a kid. He told you to do that. Oh you're talking about a guy. I thought you said something I said when you was a kid? Did you said the weirdest?
Speaker 3: I said, We're the craziest thing a partner asked you to do in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's why I just said something when you was a kid.
Speaker 2: Man. Look you the one that got me smoking the damn good ass l a weed.
Speaker 1: Y'all got some different type of weed. Wait till ice trand comes out.
Speaker 3: Baby, I was like, why y'all liked it, like, why because it's good home?
Speaker 1: Like they got mount don't you see the traffic that we do with we mad y'all? Let me tell you we need this.
Speaker 2: Y'all got goddamn coyotes checking me, looking at me crazy in the valley.
Speaker 1: The hell I was in the valley, I don't know about that. The deers in the fucking coyote just galloping together. What I used to live in the valley.
Speaker 3: I definitely had to chase coyotes in my backyard, like in the alleyway.
Speaker 1: It was scary chasing because it means eating your trash. Oh on that ship. Well, to answer your question.
Speaker 3: No weirdest thing people, nobody's asked you anything weird that you were like, no, I'm not ever trying. That made your ass said that I'm not doing They've never asked you, and you said, no, I'm not doing it. No, I you feel like you were traumatized.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it, doing it all right, next card?
Speaker 1: So no weird things. Can I just go for a business. Maybe you'll hand you this too, Maybe that'll help your answers. Okay, I'm out of here for that one man. What's the ace of diamonds?
Speaker 3: Spicy, this spicy, this spicy spicy Johnny, what's this card?
Speaker 1: Who's your celebrity hall pass? What's that? So because you were in a relationship someone that.
Speaker 3: You could like, if you that you like that you would be like if you ran into this person, you'd have a hall pass and it wouldn't matter, it wouldn't be considered cheating. Is there someone that you're having wet dreams about?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 3: No, nobody, that's interesting, Okay, mind sucks.
Speaker 1: I've ever used like maybe like five years ago, but.
Speaker 3: In general, you still have had your time, not currently. But have you ever used food during intimacy? Have you ever put grapefruit on a guy's dick? Have you ever done anything?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Man, my fattest didn't even No, I like to eat for you. It's not the right way.
Speaker 3: What's the most embarrassing moment that you've had sexually? Or maybe the guy had an embarrassing moment? You can't have like the best. I mean, you probably have great sex, but nothing ever happened to you.
Speaker 1: Crazy because I have to think about it. You know, I'm old. You ain't even own I'm the thirty six. You're thirty one, bitch, You ain't oh two are you Like? I'm like, you know what, I'm old man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think that's because you've lived bad moments. I no, no, like where guy couldn't even get it up. Maybe you've like slipped and fell on the door. They definitely canceled out so you don't remember.
Speaker 2: But something really act like guys probably with that, like I just don't remember it, like you'll you'll you know you did it, but you're just like I will never remember it.
Speaker 3: But is it because you block it out because it's like out of side, out of mind. Like I have a lot of girlfriends are like like the next day they'll be like, I'm like, you know you did this and she's like, oh, I don't remember. If I don't think it didn't happen. I'm like, bitch, no it happened. I'm like, but okay, if you want to live, you want to live.
Speaker 1: Your life like that.
Speaker 2: It's more of like I guess whatever that I'm on at the time, which is like the guy like that certain guy that's it, Like I just kind.
Speaker 1: Of erase, I'm weird.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a three sime with the partner not that you're a current one, but just in general in life, yeah, yeah, was.
Speaker 1: It horrible time? Good time? Never? Never bad. I don't have bad uh well sometimes and not that it's bad.
Speaker 5: It's so thankful because it seems like, did you have scary moments for me personally?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like she's gonna tell me, yes, bitch, indeed, I mean, and I'm mad because your ass don't seem to have shit wrong with you, because she's.
Speaker 5: Looking at me like, bitch, I didn't slip sometimes, and I've definitely never slipped. I've definitely done the splits in a dick, but never sleeped on one. But I meant to do it on purpose, but no slip it chopping. It just happened slippery one, yes, but no, nothing really bad happened for me. The only time I'd say in my personal life non work related, like having a threesome. It was fun whatever, it was just awkward at the end. So it was like because it was before the time of like uber like whatever. So I had to drive the girl home and it's like it was like an event and I'm just like, why can't you just leave? Like I don't talk about it, you know what? I mean nowadays it's easier. You're like, oh what an uber? Wait you wait outside and then you know it's different.
Speaker 1: You had a moment yeah, so no, but never anything like weird or crazy.
Speaker 3: But what I've heard from in the past and other guests that have been on the show, sometimes people either you know, get sometimes maybe a crazy fan event or crazy fan moment you didn't know that was a fan, and that you all end up having sex.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: Like, I've had people happen to me like them say that they didn't know who I was, but then and then later on it ended knowing who I was, So you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So certain things are just like are you fighting with the dick inside of you? Or you're just waiting to virgin Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, who are you lying to? It's not a self, it's not here in private talk. We can't what do you want this? You don't like that?
Speaker 1: You can't? Yes, I can get handle it all. Top five porn stars. Oh wow, okay do you watch porn? Not a lot? But you have? Yes, I do, Okay, you have. Maybe let's put three Cherokee. She's amazing. I've definitely tapped that as.
Speaker 3: She was the first girl that I worked with that I was like, oh, this is why people love app because I've never been behind an ass as big as mind that.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, this is like a little kid in a candy store. This is like it.
Speaker 3: And then I put champagne on her ass. It was a lot of fun. But Woman, one of those series I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. You can watch it if you want to, you and your man can watch it. Oh oh, it's like still out. I mean, the DVD is never going away.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean I'll ask somebody.
Speaker 3: It used to be it was in the DVD world like this was like years ago. Like I don't know, I haven't done porn in like over five years. Like I have only fans for myself, but.
Speaker 1: I'll find it for you. I think I have a DVD probably upstairs. Actually actually know that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: This is my office, so I'm pretty sure I have some DVDs upstairs, whatever that is. And if you need a toy, I have an Alexis Texas toy too, So you know, I know, I don't know if your man is here with you on this trip, but if you need some alone, I got you, girl, I got you. Need, I need Gemini sisters. We got each other. We got each other, all right. Next card, what m h ace of who heart romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Yes? What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: I got a box and I put all of my pictures around the box and then wrote a letter of what they mean to be, and then I put like a couple thousand dollars inside the box.
Speaker 3: Was it for like a special occasion or just because it's cute? Favorite position? I was like, please don't say missionary girl? All of them least favorite.
Speaker 1: None of them. Favorite place to be kissed.
Speaker 3: Bottom, lip bottom, lipp naked or with clothes.
Speaker 1: On, naked, lights on or lights off? Lights dound? What's your biggest turn on? I don't know everything. Shit. You can wink at me badly and I'm like, you know what, don't do that, that little crooked doing it for? What the fuck was you doing just now?
Speaker 3: I don't know what song best defines your life.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 2: My single ide just dropped because everything is gonna be all right, I promise you, all right.
Speaker 1: I heard that, all right.
Speaker 3: The last card we've gotten a ace f spade, which is a naughty question, which we're all a little naughty. Have you ever used a toy during intercourse? Yes, oral sex, slop you or clean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It depends on what day, on.
Speaker 3: The occasion, depends on where we're at. Ever made a woman squirt? It depends on the day, so you know the technique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on the moon. Women are men? Who are you more attracted to men? The biggest turn off? Oh my god, stinky feet, stinky breath. I don't like that. No, they're stinky, stinky anything. I don't like that. It's just a bad uh.