Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: I was talking recently about my previous work at the program director and here in San Francisco with a number of conferences, including the Whole Life Expo. I also was a program director for the Learning Annex, which had offices in LA and New York. And I was somebody who was asked to bring out the new and hot spirituality, personal growth, you can use another word new age presenters that are making we're making the mark, people like James Redfield at cart Toll. Actually, and there are others to today's guest. Andrew Harvey was one of those up and comers. Andrew it is continues to be a deeply spiritual individual, and he has had this desire to elevate Mary Magdalene in his research and they he calls it the sacred feminine or the divine feminine, and it's a lot for some people to get their head around. He believes that she had Mary had a much greater role in Christ's actions and we're gonna hear about this today, just exactly how much influence she willed in the life of Christ. And it's funny according to Andrew, and we know this from others that she was written out of the Bible pretty much. And it's funny because one of the fascinating, fascinating chapters that was removed from the book from the Bible is the Book of Enoch. And Enoch was he was a spiritualist, but he also was into metaphysics and to meditation and stuff like that. And one of the big problems I have with religion is they don't really like people to meditate or self direct. They want you to go to your priest, your rabbi, your minister and ask them for guidance. And that helps sometimes when you're really in a bad way, that can help. But my whole problem was, as somebody who was growing up, is that they relied my Sunday school teacher relied too greatly on the Bible, and it seemed like in certain areas come the sense was kind of thrown out the window. Anyhow, today our program revolves around a new book that Harvey has just released, that Andrew has just released, and it is a profound look at Mary Magdalen's influence over Jesus of Nazarene and what some people believe was her attempt to bring forth an original religion, not necessarily what we have today, but an original gospel as well. So I think you're going to find this interesting. Andrew is very passionate, and I've always found him an eloquent speaker, and it's going to be fun to hear what he has to say. So today's program is the Magdalene Revolution, the return of the sacred feminine, and the birth of radical equality. In my guess is Andrew Harvey. We haven't had Andrew Harvey on our program. Destiny has been around for about what we've been We've run around with seven years. And there's no other spiritual teacher than Andrew Harvey because he is very passionate about his work. If you don't know who he is, he's a world renowned spiritual teacher, evolutionary mystic. He is the author of forty books. Can you believe it? I don't know how he manage is to generate the energy to produce a book. I'm a writer, I have one or two books. Forty books are astounding. He's a wonderful guy and I'm trying to look here. He launched the Institute of Sacred Activism, and we've got to talk about that very very important institute, and it's the foundation for a lot of his work. The book we're talking about today is the Manulaane Revolution, The Return of Sacred Feminine and the Birth of Radical Equality. It's got a lot in that title, and it's got a lot that we're going to unfold in our interview today. So Andrew, welcome to Destiny. Great to see you.
Speaker 1: Great to be here. Great to be here, Great to be here to talk about this book, which attributed the consummation a lot of my life. I finally found the subject, well, being found by a subject to give everything I have to give to the world. At this crazy moment we find ourselves Mary. So I'm very happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mary kind of comes and goes in your other books, But why did you decide to make her the central figure in this book. We're going to talk about the details of her work with Jesus, but I'm just curious. There must have been something in the past that was triggering this work to come forward.
Speaker 1: You could say that Toga and I really I have to tell you that it started with a vision, a direct vision of her, which I was totally unprepared for. And it was twenty years ago. I was taking a group of people around perritory in the south of France. I'd visited her cave. I'd been struck by the deep silence in the cave. I'd come out and read the Catholic Church's account of what she was up to in the cave. I had been outraged by what I thought was the total stupidity of imagining that this woman in the cave would be miserable after having seen the resurrection, would be beating herself up about anything. And I walked down the valley, absolutely boiling at the way in which the sacred feminine yet again had been suppressed. And I turned my head and I saw her. She was told as a tower, she was in golden right. She was standing there in front of the cave. I saw her with my open eyes for about thirty minutes, not so he's thirty seconds, at thirty hours, thirty lifetimes. And I saw her nakedly, so I knew I was seeing not just Mary Magdalene, but the return of the huge, sacred in bodied love power she represents at the core of the tradition, at the core of the real Craig's consciousness. And it was a vision that completely fattened me I had no idea what to do with it, so I kept it to myself, and I meditated on it, and I researched and prayed, And then five years ago I felt, well, I've got nothing whatever to lose now and nothing to prove now. I want to really go for it and give the very best I can for bringing back this essential part of the story of the West, the essential part of the story that we have been denied, the greatest love story never told, but now told. In one of his thoughts, Yes.
Speaker 2: What convinced you that Mary's role in early Christianity had been profoundly misunderstood?
Speaker 1: Oh? Huh? Well, the first thing that totally convinced was many decades study of the Egnostic Gospels, the gospels that we rediscovered in Nakamaji in nineteen forty five. Gospels like the Gospel told us, the Gospel of Philip Dialogue with the Savior. There are so many of them, and all of them show two things. They show Jesus that revers the mother food of God, referst to God as Mother as often as she refers to God as Father, And reveals a Mary who is massively sacredly empowered, who's described as his quinoneous in the Gospel of Philip, which could mean consort, wife, deep, sacred partner. All the things that we now know Mary to have been, and we had through the discovery of Nagamati is the opening up of ancient mystical traditions around Mary that had kept many things secret. And that's the second thing. What happened in twenty fifteenth is terribly important, and that is the original Gospel of Mary Magdalene herself that had been guarded by Cathars and mystical adepts secretly up until thirty years ago, and still guarded it deeply and secretly. They one of them decided that the gospel had to come out and had to be published, so published it. So we have her gospel Alarm, and that shows clearly who she was. She was his wife, She was his co partner, She was his coinspirers, she was his deep sustainers. She was a great female Christ teacher in her own right, transfigured by him, but also bringing to the christ consciousness a fullness, a wholeness that the Church has denied it through body hatred and the sakes hatred, and so restoring to us a great force of divine human love. Yeah, it's such an inviting journey that I'm inviting people, and I've been very transformed by it myself, and I've guide to offer everybody who's interested the past should become through by discoveries. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Andrew, You're you're you're taking on this new energy and it's enlightening you. I can see it in your your tone, in your face. It's it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: It's just very beautiful energy. That's such I hope you to communicate with people if you bring together every thing you've ever understood, the Jesus energy, this extraordinary, loving, holy passionate, totally incarnate, fleshy but absolutely transcendent love energy that Jesus has. If you marry that in your sacred imagination with the sacred love energy of the female Christ, the woman who brings her sacred feminine fury at mathed injustice, but also sacred feminine skill at deep passionate love, at tender, deep service of all things. Bring those two energies to together and imagine the volcanic transformation that ring. And that is what my book is about, because it's not about saying, oh, Christianity is not saying no, no, Christianity is amazing. But there's another revelation ahead, and that's the revelation that happens when the bride is restored to the brain grew, when there's a deep, safe revision of what the love that achieved available to us as human beings to achieve in the core of our ordinary, extraordinary Guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because you moved. Yeah, you move her beyond what scholars consider her as a disciple and into a female Christ. Define that for us, though, when you say a female Christ, did she possess similar attributes that the Nazarene Jesus of Nazarene possessed.
Speaker 1: What a wonderful question, And a lot depends on one very extraordinary transmission that you find in the Gospel of the Beloved Companion. It comes a week after Jesus has left his resurrected body has ascended me. She's in a room in Jerusalem, and she gives an extraordinary account of being ascended in her body to union with the divine feminine a core of reality. And it's a eight part teaching and it's extremely holy and beautiful and integrated on every level. And what it charged is the birth of the female side of the revelation of Christ consciousness herself, through being irradiated by the resurrection light and through her own work, the then transmits this extraordinary and unique map of female Christhood that happens both to women and to the female Christ inside the ravculent itself. Also then she goes to France, and there are many legends surrounding how she gets there, but she first probably goes to Alexandria, where she writes the Gospel, and then she takes the Gospel with her to France. And when she's in France, he lives out as a female Christ or Jesus was doing in Palestine. She he think by her presence. Three there are many, many, some fairly outrageous miracles attributed to her, But what it shows is that she wasn't turning up in France as a victim. She was turning up in France as an ascended master embodied radiating the female Christ power. And then then it gets more extraordinary. In the last thirty years of her life, she retreated more and more to a cave in France, the Cave of Saint Boom, and there she did some absolutely extraordinary inner work of marrying the Resurrection light to her mind, to her heart, to her soul, and to the cells of her body, so that light could be permanently installed in the human race to take us to another level of revolutionary possibility. That Jesus, if you like, in the Resurrection, that he inseminated the new human baby, and she took that light and matured it inside herself until her last breath, seeding it in us, pirting it in us. This is a It's not an invention of mine. I wish I could claim it was, because it's so beautiful, But honestly, I have found in the writing of this book so many mystics within the tradition and beyond it, and sometimes who have had these same intuitions, and bringing them together has been a wonderful way of offering this path. Two people now to join the two sides of oneself together to birth a celebratory vision of through christ consciousness, to heal the sexual wounds of the past, to bring about it through sacred quality between the masculine and feminine inside us in all of our institutions, to be able to go forward, to bring courage and joy and strength and embodiment of love to this great evolutionary crisis we find ourselves at the end. Yeah, and that's why they're returning like this to give us exactly what we need to face this, not with paralysis, but with humble, dedicated focus and total presence and joy. M that's the message of the Magdalen Revolution.
Speaker 2: Does the Resurrection light also open us to the feminine, which is a big theme of your book, because I think that what you're talking about in a female Christ is acknowledging feminine energy more profoundly than we have. Can you talk a little bit about.
Speaker 1: That The very meaning of incarnation should alert everybody to one central fact that we will none of us have any idea of what incarnation is unless we total become saturated at every level by the wisdom and presence of the divine feminine. So the very simple reason that the divine feminine is the bursting force of love in the universe. So if you're called to the part of incarnation, as I think we all should be at this moment, because this is a moment for us to all birth ourselves as far as we can into being love in action, and because the world is going through a vast evolutionary crisis, and we need people on the earth who are steadily aware of being able to be divinized, to become stronger by a living connection with a stream of embodying divine love power, just as is described in the world. So that seems to the most important thing to concentrate on through everything and to bring everything we are to it, because the time has come for us to be walking living embodiments of who expanded universal love in action. That is what is cooled. And here we have in this relationship an astounding template for what such a love release can actually accomplish, the powers that it makes available to those who pursue it, with the depth and passion and high mindedness and ethics and understanding of sacred responsibility that it requires. But it's here for us, It's waiting for us to incarnate it. We can become more and more incarnate, true being saturated by the fire of love, completely together in all costs of ourselves, dedicated to burthing together a new way of doing everything.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Andrew Harvey, presenting his new book, The Magdaline Revolution, will be right back. My guest today is Andrew Harvey, who's written a new book called The Magdalene Revolution, which is a look at his belief through his research that Mary Magdalene was much more of an influence than she is portrayed today. It's a challenge though, because you know our oh yes, I mean the church doesn't really recognize the feminine at all. And when you're saying we should be looking towards a female christ, I think about the Catholic Church freaking out hearing that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, No, you'd be surprised as well. The official Catholic Church me very well for you, coach. But there are so many people within the Catholic Church, including some of its greatest women mystics, who know this already. Yeah, there's a great stream of secret wisdom within the mystical tradition in the Catholic Church which carries these truths. And they all know what I am speaking about. They know that it is real, and I'm not trying to burn anything down. I'm trying to offer something and I respect all possible pasts to this kind of vision. If you want it here it is if you find it's not to you. God bless you. You have a connection with Jesus anyway, So follow your own truths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it's one of those personal spiritual journeys rather than a church guided journey. And that's why your books are so important. On a historical note, how much you have megale story was suppressed intentionally by the Church and how much was this simply lost to history?
Speaker 1: This is a question. I don't think we'll ever know the complete answer. My intuition is that the suppression came very early, because the Boys triumphed very early, and it was institutionalized in the third and fourth century when the Church wanted to collect the canonical set of gospels together, which meant the writing out of the Gnostic Gospels, which would contain very great clues of her primacy at the beginning. So it was a very considered decisions from a very ignorant and tragically self limiting consciousness, and it had very painful consequences for millions of people for a very long time and continues to But even as that was boiling on the surface, there were women mystics waking up within church to the true grandeur of the make dinner because they were becoming in the love for Jesus. There were tremendous truths preserved against great arts. And now what possible is the return of the full beauty, of the full sacred marriage of the transcendent and the imminent that takes place in them to bring the whole of human life into the field of transfiguring grace that was birthed from love with them and can be birthed from love inspired by them, and help by them and guided by them in us. And that is a wonderful way through to the next level, not one of agony and paralysis, but one of saying, okay, here it is the great evolutionary moment. Let's face it as they faced it from this reservoir of knowing who we are, embodied and divine, inspired by divine creativity and loved and coming together beyond creed and religion in presence to help burst a new world. Was it just the.
Speaker 2: Idea that threatened, the idea of a woman that threatened the early church the way it did that made the church fathers kind of reject the feminine during this early period.
Speaker 1: I think it was that. I think it was a terror of going on the difficult but wonderful path of not rejecting your sexuality but transforming it through love. That also terrified them, and that was symbolized by woman. I think it was a secret desire to in the masculine psyche, the shadow of the masculine psyche, the desire to go beyond everything into some final goal, final nothing, beyond everything. Now that is threatened by the demands of the feminine to pay attention to scuden urine and grass and reality. So all of that is threatened by the presence of a inbodied in light those transcendent answer sensual and sexual woman of gray, unique in our and out of beauty and authority, all of that in a way that all of Southern hatred of Negroes was threatened by Obama being so grand and elegant and obviously the most brilliant man in the room and deserving of what he was receiving. Whether you agreed with him or not, that was your choice, but there was no possible way in which he could be anything but President of the United States. The authority was obvious. Similarly with her, that's the most divisive imaginary refutation in presence of all the fantasies of millennia of male domination. So no wonder But what was so wonderful is that it survived. We have been anagamad the gospels. Now we have the great mystics of the women, especially who really understood that. We have some amazing mystic who really praised her and thought for her inclusion at the highest level, like romandest Melodists. And we have this tremendous hunger in the world at the moment for her. That's not a coincidence. It's one of the most profound hungers in the spiritual world now and has been for the last sety years. The hunger of people to come into connection with who Mary Magdalen is what might be because of the need for a kind, feminine teacher and fools at the heart of the true Christ revelation. She is that she is with that, and here she is now that we tend to offer us this wonderful pass I've embodied transfiguration through love which stayed themselves too to give us the template for what it could accomplish in us. For us, it's done so amazing, But I'm experiencing it in my own self too, having come through this journey. So I'm not by far at the end, but at the beginning, it is Enrome's a new blessing to feel so much energy, so much love, so much hope.
Speaker 2: Is it more than have you? Yeah? Is it more than religion? Though, Andrew? Is it a passion and feminine energy? Because we I mean, I've been in this field for years, for twenty plus thirty years. The feminine energy has always been talked about. But you're talking about a manifestation now, yes, energetically. What does that look like to a society that's a big question.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like what is happening on the largest possible scale of great evolutionary love. Energy is coming in from a mother to birth and new human race. And it's part of the way it's registering is as this enormous chaos that is bursting out. The chaos isn't just a result about madness and hubris. It is that, but it's also the result of old systems relating to completely new divine information coming very very intense and force at this moment. So that is for me, the overall archetypal the vision, and it's not my own, it's something shared by all the evolutionary mystics. The Mother Force is coming, concentrating its birth in power now, and one of the chief agents of this birth in car One of the ways in which it comes closest to us and we can enter into the most direct and wonderfully intimate connection with it, is through this great story in which her incarnation as divine woman, the incarnation of the divine Mother for the God as the divine woman to the divine Man, and this great story of the sacred marriage and the world that is the real story of their love. She's there now to be related to directly by us intimately, so that gives us another level of connection with these powers, because we can have through her return and naked, direct, intimate sisterly love of fab with her inside ourselves and inside the field that this love makes available to us. And these sound very grand, but actually these are are living realities. And that's what I will con so many mystics and know this. I'm not that fond of anyone. We know this, and I'm trying to squirrel trying to offer this for everyone to become empowered by anticipatement when joy is so essential taste sents I'm living and giving yourself to the births of your humanity as probe we can while we're here, and what can help us strive through what is coming, not be destroyed by it, but use it as a way to birth ourselves in this way and their fields complete.
Speaker 2: We do have the gnostic texts that talk about, particularly the Gospel of Mary. We need to be looking at that a little closer.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, that's what my book is about. It's about looking at that closer and bringing it directly in to what it is. This is not an intellectual book. It's a book that guides people through this wonderful process of rediscovering her at the center, you aligning yourself with the great transformation to see and He are doing it together. I didn't write it as an intellectual exploration. I've write it as a sacred text for people to become empowered themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't have time to read any more books. It's time to become living books. Yeah, and that's why I tried to write a living book to help other people become.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it because when you talk about the feminine, you're talking about sexuality, and you actually have a chapter where you question Christ or Jesus' sexuality, and I thought that was so important because we were It's crazy. The whole religious fundamentalism right now is like void of sexuality, and that's wrong. Where sexual creatures talk about that. Would you for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, Well, I'm so glad you pointed to it, because they're just wrong. It's psychotic, it's so wrong, it's completely insane. Of course, Jesus was sexual. He was a human being. Yeah, And as my great teacher says in the book, he says, the question is whether he was sexual. The much more amazing question, and this is really an amazing question, is what kind of sexuality with someone so suffused by a ratio and love act.
Speaker 2: People want to know that that makes them humans?
Speaker 1: And human being wants to know that, yes, because every human being somewhere wants to experience that. However, Jy did and cynical we're all looking for that. And if he came to redeem humanity, how could he not deveny sexuality by showing us well, true sublime sexuality looked like. And that's why when he met the one who was ordained for his cham he married her, and the real marriage of cana Is and was their marriage and that we now know from the Gospel of the Beloved Companion and other sources. So his whole ministry begins at their marriage, symbolizing that the marriage of what has happened between them is the power that does this miraculous transformation. It comes through came on the outer but also through him and her on the inner levels. This is so important because it gives everybody a new access to the on deepest dreamers of love.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Andrew Harvey, presenting his new book, The Magdalene Revolution. Will be right back. My guest today is Andrew Harvey, who has just released a new book called The Magnalene Magnaline Revolution, The Return of Sacred Feminine and the Birth of Radical Equality. I think that another important point of this new book, Andrew, is that you're showing that they were bringing forth a new type of spiritual teaching. Yes, and we need to see this is like that you're bringing forth a new chapter in spiritual growth. Talk about that for a minute. Their combined energies as teachers, as spiritual teachers.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the things I discovered, it's just what I take all true evolutionary mystics discoverer, is that words will only take you so far. And what words can do is to begin to describe what happens when you evoke the Mary Magdalene in yourself, or do you evoke to Jesus in yourself? Where the use when you start meditating on what was happening between them and start allowing yourself to claim the powers that they released as potentials in your own self. When you start making that eve, something very extraordinary starts to happen to you. You become aware of carrying much greater than you have. You're carrying much deeper feelings than you ever you having much deeper insights into reality than you ever imagined you could have. And you start to realize that you have a wholly new level of responsibility through that which isn't really guilt responsibility, but responsibility to turn up with your whole love body placing and give what you are what you have to helping a new well being born out of the incineration, this immense tragic children that were burning away in the beverning too. And you embodied reality. So that's where I'm traveling, does that and saying to you, what is going on in a wonderful brand of views? When I shared like that, because I have such respect for your time, what's happening to you?
Speaker 2: No, I think what you're writing about is you're almost prophetic in birthing a new understanding of what religion means, that it needs to have a feminine and masculine component, which is huge. This is what you have brought forth in this book is that you cannot deny the feminine. It's instinctual, it's part of our evolution. It's part of who we are as a human being.
Speaker 1: It's also transcendent, so some interdependence, so as ultimate wisdom, it's also the birthing for us of the Buddhens. Feminine isn't just institue. It's transcendently wise in its own magesty and truth. It's everything. So to have excluded it and derided it and put it down has been a huge pre fiction for both women and men. It's when both all sexes are reading from that massacre. It's a very big massacre. Takes a lot of humble work to get back in touch with the sacredness of what has been denied as sacred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what is that? What does that begin to look like when you include the feminine? Andrew, when you're including the feminine as within a spiritual teaching. I'm kind of cringing right now because I think of the Catholic Church and the Protestants and they're all kind of going, we need to incorporate this, but we're not going to throw away the Bible. Are they going to rewrite it?
Speaker 1: Well, I think before we asked them to do anything, let's do it ourselves. Oh okay, so we can radiate what we're trying to offer them. That's my fullnessy, I don't I am not trying to get them to do anything. May they do whatever God inspires them to do in good luck, and I'm always there to answer them if they want me there. It's you asked, how do we get in touch with the feminine? And the most powerful way is the simplest way, and that is to realize that everything you are looking at right now is the embodied divine. It's divine consciousness made in all of these different forms. So you are looking at the divine feminine everything that's here, everything that's this, it's her, it's all her, and she's being manifested out of the light. She's the light self manifesting. Oh there she is in front of her, and you're a part of her, looking at surrounded by her. Every sensation that you have is a ahh right now, And that is a tremendous shaking out of all assumpshots when you do that, because when you do that, you don't float out any you don't go any You arrive right here talking to a wonderful person on the other side of the zoom. You don't go into any realm. You arrived in this realm totally in that realm. In this realm, you arrived present, you will arrived complete, You arrived radiant. And that's how it has to be done, because otherwise the past contaminates what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: So that's how you get in touch with different feminine. It's that simple and that outrageous. And the other way you get in touch with the feminine is asking yourself, everybody, male or female, just a rather brutal question, which is, how have you kept back love in your life? How have you repressed love because people told you were supposed to love in that way, or it was inconvenient, or you didn't want your creation influenced by feeling too much about what you were actually doing. How did you actually repress love in your Every time you identify where you've repressed love, you'll be releasing a part of the secred feminine and the feminine in you that wanted to love that child, love that person, loved that lad, love that woman loved that love that tiny forgot the city and restitute spent three more days just stroking its stones. Why did you repress your love? I think when a man asks that question, he gets in touch immediately with his deep heart. And similarly or any sexuality. And that's the big question for all of us in this time, isn't it? We cannot afford to repress any kind of clock now, because only love, unrepressed and din nice and incarnated in sacred presence and sacred action, could be of any use. Now. The situation has come to be that extreme to extremity, this answering tender extremity speaople.
Speaker 2: For those of us that are overwhelmed by the masculine. How do we, and I'm asking you for a process, get in touch with the feminine in a meditative state. Is it a prayer? Do we visualize Mary? How you had this extraordinary event of seeing her which profoundly affected you. But for those of us who are beginning to feel the feminine, how do we go about connecting?
Speaker 1: What's a loadsly Christ? Well? You know, I know a lot of very powerful, loving men who deeply want to connect with Mary macdident right. And these are straight men who have of love and devotion, you know, men who work asks up to keep their families together, men who have great sacred bones with other men, true men, real men. And what I say to them always I say is do her love her, Love her as the incarnation of everything you love and honor in respect in a sacred woman who is also beautiful, So you don't repress your feelings of oh how beautiful she is. They come to full part of her. Oh my god, you look at this, Look at this, look feel through intensity and truth and ma just see establish a personal relationship of veneration mm hmm, and that direction and nakedness with her like that, and then speak from that. It's so wonderful when you allow these kind of naked intimate relationships to grooth Mary Magdalum and Jesus because you cut through a lot of the nonsense. When you do, you see them and feel them as people just like you, and that gives you tremendous courage to try to be more like them, because they're showing you how naked it was for them and encouraging you in your nakedness. It's an intimacy. Does this sounds very strange to you?
Speaker 2: Does this sound No, it sounds I'm just trying to grasp it, because you're talking about a spiritual evolution that has been there and that you have experienced. And for those of us commoners who don't have those kinds of spiritual uh experiences, to understand and grasp the feminine just seems like words.
Speaker 1: But even after that particular practice I gave you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that that helps. That helps. I'm sorry I should have acknowledged that it was wonderful, but.
Speaker 1: As not to do, I'm willing to try and No.
Speaker 2: For me, a long time meditator in the Eastern philosophy of transcendental meditation, I can see myself visualizing the feminine through the embodiment of Mary. That makes sense, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't I do but I'm I'm coaxing you to try get to go forward like in that first meditation and just clean your own divine feminine Oh VN has this so break through that, don't project your undacknowledged feminine on to marry. Try to be with it in its fatality. And another way that you could do that is bad dancing. I think pushing on music that is truly thrilling, what's emotionally and spiritually and sensually to you Wow, helps immensely to connect with the feminine enjoyment of being in abody, in body, just having fun, not for any agenda, not to rule the world, not to make breakthrough in AI, but just simply to say thank you for being alive and radiating pleasure. That's the feminine best, the irrepressible suite of life.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the book there. You're talking about the revolution, which is the title of the book, and I'm trying to grasp more of that coming age. If that's what you're you're I think that's what you're suggesting, is that this is a coming age that we're entering into.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the possibilities are clear. Now. We could choose the absolutely insane philosophies that are out there having a newer g of vehople, and we could destroy ourselves quite soon. We're capable of it, and we're not looking that same. Oh, we could really step back and listen to the advice of the great evolutionary miss And what they're all saying to us is that this is a massive and very dangerous evolutionary crisis. But if you look at it carefully, you see that the old ways of doing things and the old structures are being destroys for new ones to emerge. And if you look at that carefully, you'll see that this emergence has already proclaimed itself. It's proclaimed itself as very passionate concern for animal rights. It's proclaimed itself as passionate concern for the first time for the full justice of women's rights. It's proclaimed itself as interfaith respect and inter faith mutual contemplation and work. There are many ways in which the new order has already appeared, and it's working so well in deep ways that it's caused a huge blacklash. Because it's actually working. There is great respect among certain people, the gay people, for transsexual people, for sacred sexuality, for all these themes that belong to this new humanity, all of that here. What's needed now is for all of us to come together more consciously. And I hope my book would be one way of gathering us all together so that we can pursue this tender, humble yes in the face of this vast now that can make us truly useful and effective and joyful beings worn into our true selves and guiding a possible birth for humanity, and all of this matter wonderful.
Speaker 2: The book's called The Magazine Revolution, the Return of the Sacred Feminine and the Birth of Radical Equality. My wonderful guest today has been Andrew Harvey. Andrew, this is a blast that you've written here, and I think it's just yeah, I I need to go back and read some more of the passages. Is fantastic. Give us your website again. I want people to know.
Speaker 1: How about net and Drew Hovey dot net. I think it is Andrew Hovey don't net.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you're on YouTube now too, I'm sure right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm on YouTube. I got my own YouTube channel ravon Alon and Okay, but this has been lovely. I hope you enjoyed it as much as that I loved your questions.
Speaker 2: I know I enjoyed the book because it's like you are channeling this energy which she doing most of your work, but in this case, it felt like you were guided to write certain pages, especially this one about Jesus Christ's sexuality. I was like, yes, it's so profound.
Speaker 1: I mean, as a man, as any man, wouldn't you want to know how a man like Jesus wood love. I mean, it makes it as you're trying to shape your own life, your own desires. My God, wouldn't it be so thrilling? Muslims have that. You see, they have a sexual prophet, so when they have truly sexual feelings, deep wild stuff goes on, they really go and pray with the prophet and say, how would you handle this? Because you know how to do this stuff, Please help us. Yeah, that's fantastic, isn't it? It is?
Speaker 2: And the thing is that I see the Church, editors of the Bible, they have excluded human nature to the point where we're automatrons and we're not real human beings. And when you combine sexuality and the and the feminine and masculine, this is who we are. So it's huge, huge.
Speaker 1: It's the natural original force being let out in a holy way, not in the I mean, it's not this crazy depravity that's also been part of our area. We live in an age of freedom, which is fantastic that we can explore, right, but there has to be that moral, moral understanding of how that can become insane also. So we're at that moment where all of this is available to us, but we need wisdom. We need each other's wisdom, we need each other's experience. We need but it's here, it's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while that's question, and I'll let you go. I know you're busy.
Speaker 1: How does the truth want to talk to you, my friend? Now?
Speaker 2: How does the church adopt some of this? Do they? I mean, that's a big one right there. How do they?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't know the answer to that. I think it'll happen. My guidance from her is that don't worry about the church. You've embraced them as far as you could in the book. I have been open and loving and everything it could come through circles within the church that eventually, over time, will bring it in. This is not going to be an onsought like this this is going to be embubbling from within through clusters of resonance. You can't. This is such an overturning of a whole comfortable way of ignoring the truth. So it's a I'm not trying to shove it down faces. It's going to have its own way and bubbling out.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. Well, you're leading the way. Much success on this new book, Andrew.
Speaker 1: And you're wonderfully wonderful to see you. You're looking great, by the way. I love the hair. You're looking very healthy. Thank you, Well, God bless you. Man.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard Andrew Harvey narrate a book, that's another reason to buy The Magdalene Revolution, because he's a very eloquent speaker and he's narrating. I think he narrates half of his books. It's funny because I was talking to Graham about a year ago about his narration and he has gone back. He's so it's so important for him to narrate all his books. He's going back to the early books, including Fingerprints of the Gods and narrating those book and some other ones. So I'm not I mean, I haven't written as many books as Graham has or not even close to Andrew, But I don't know. I'm just not one for narrating. But if you're like me and you don't have time to read, a narrated book is really a way to go. So I applaud Andrew for doing that. So The Magdalene Revolution, it's on available on Amazon anywhere you get your books, and it is published by Inner Traditions. Hey, if you're enjoying Destiny Earth Ancients in the special Editions, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on the podcast. We have a lot of overhead and anything you can give would be great. Five ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars is a wonderful subscription from you. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's p A T R e O N dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. They use your AATM or credit cards, so you don't even know, so there's no interaction whatsoever. And we have a wonderful library of digital books as our thank you for becoming a subscriber, so again, join us. Become a subscriber Patreon dot com, Forward slash Earth Ancients.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, Andrew Harvey, coming to us from New York. As always, the team of Gueltour, Mark Foster and Feya Pavar. You guys rock all right, Take care every well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 1: S sh