Speaker 1: Slipped in Parhlter into the box, Sebastian Pearlter.
Speaker 2: Brian White inside the post and Vancouver get the critical away goal.
Speaker 3: I saluted, honor you for you, John Conway.
Speaker 4: Brian White does it again? Who else could it be?
Speaker 2: Miami needs three?
Speaker 4: Are they done?
Speaker 2: And the crowd.
Speaker 5: In Miami is stunned except for the Vancouver fans who are going nuts and well constructed players. Ali Amat cuts to the inside of bar Hunter, who's been asked to get in the attack more and more and make good runs behind the defense. He does so here and then has the composure to find Brian White, who only needs one opportunity and guides the ball on the frame. And that's a huge away goal for Vancouver. And look at what it means to these players.
Speaker 4: Well, what more can you say? I think we're running out of things to say about Brian White? What's up?
Speaker 6: We all busy night at the Erector set last night, especially for the Vancouver fans that traveled from one end of the planet to the other. What do you want about? They just throw more money at the problem. Welcome to Thursday thoughts on Sdham. John here, you there and our number two will be where we get into things around the planet with our friends Nino Torres from Gold TV, and I know that Nino's probably got some Robertadors. He probably has some transfer stuff out of Portugal, especially with sporting. We'll find out what's going on with the last couple of days of the season, the couple of match weeks there, and then at to ten thirty, last half hour the show, we'll catch up with ever buddy Niko Moreno, who's going to be lobbing scorchers and water balloons and water cannons and everything. We'll probably talk about that and what we just played in addition to what didn't happen last night for Messy and friends in Concy Cab Champions League gets you to start getting you ready for the weekend. That will be Jordan Morris at MRI all the things. Number two our number one. We got to get through the news of the day and once again thanks to our friends at one Soccer and Conker Calf for that particular highlight and it was part of a larger picture last night at the Erector set. As Vancouver continues to just basically thumb their nose at the entire process, they're like, uh yeah, fam. We don't care, don't care what you think. Vancouver advances to their first final. Chrus Husseil and t Grace will be going at it tonight to figure out who the opponent is.
Speaker 4: Going to be.
Speaker 6: Three to one win, five to one on aggregate. Jordi Alba opens the scoring in the ninth and so you're sitting there going, okay, game on, because Inner Miami had started. Everybody the Gulf Stream Glacticicos, they were up and running and it was going to be the Fab four and everybody else. And it's like, all right, you know behind me and you're taking the flag and you're smashing the door in or you've got the you've got the you went to the in emergency breake glass. You sit there and you take your elbow. You sit there and you smash it. You you grab the axe. You sit there and you're taking the axe.
Speaker 4: To the door.
Speaker 6: Jordi Alba scores in the first night, in the first eight minutes, and you're like, okay, game on. And then you had that moment that we just played with Brian White. Burholter to Brian White. Fifth goal for Brian White in the campaign, two goal lead in the aggregate pedro Vite scores from the top of the box to make it two to one, four to one. Burholter got his second assistant the night in the process, and then of course Sebastian Burholter scores. Then he adds the third and the seventy first for a four goal lead on aggregate, winning to nil five to one on aggregate. White and Burholter score and consecutive encounters. Vancouver waits for the winner of krusosull In Tigris and once again that one's gonna get figured out tonight. Opening kickoff brought to his buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffee dot Com. And here, by the way, it is your QR code. Follow that QR code and what you do when you start your day, you kick off your day with Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com.
Speaker 4: Hit that QR code.
Speaker 6: You'll work your way through and don't forget to use the code soccer down here fifteen. When you wrap up, you get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvested into youth games youth initiatives that they have earmarked as cool right to as by our friends at kickoff coffee and kickoff coffeeco dot com. So Vancouver advances and here's your fun facts, fun facts. It's almost like just jack. So here's your fun facts on the night. Second team in the modern era of the Triple C to score at least two away goals in the round of sixteen, quarterfinals and semifinals of a single tournament, along with month Today in twenty twenty one, who went on to be Crown Champs Vancouver And it said Vancouver white Caps. Literally they just looking at the the bold faced website at Conca Calf they go Vancouver white Caps in bold face print. Are the third Canadian team to reach the final in the modern era once again.
Speaker 4: This is since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 6: Montreal reached the final in twenty fifteen, Toronto FC in twenty eighteen, though both came up short against Mexican opponents. Vancouver white Caps have gone behind in each of their last three away matches in the Triple C came back to avoid defeat each time with a win and two draws. The white Caps are the first team since sixteen seventeen to come from behind to avoid defeating three straight Triple C's and away matches Brian White has scored five goals in this season's Triple C, tied for the second most in the competition on Hell Supulvida for kruz Ussel has six. Four different players have recorded and assist on White's goals, went one assisted. Sebastian Berhalter, with a goal and two assist is the first Vancouver white Caps player to record three goal contributions in a single Triple C match since Christian to shed Up versus Central in twenty sixteen, who had two and two. Burhalter's the first white Caps player to register two or more assistances in a Triple C match since twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Ryan Gaald did that against Rayal Espanna.
Speaker 6: Jordi Alba scored his first goal in the Triple C after recording and assist earlier in the competition. One of four defenders Eddie r Ocampo of Vancouver, emro Garcis of lag and Robert Ergas of Pumas with a goal and an assist in the current edition of the comp Good for you, you're out the door and our friends at Won Soccer. I'm gonna play this second highlight. This particular highlight is probably going to live in Jordi Alba's brain for quite some time going forward, and I'm gonna, I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna play it once again, One Soccer and Conky Caf. I'm gonna play the highlight for you, and then if you weren't watching, you wouldn't know what happened. But I'm gonna play the highlight as it happen, and then we'll go back and describe what did happen once again with our friends from One Soccer and from a Conca cav Here's a highlight from last night in the sixties, after Pedro Vite had scored Atri and Jordi Alba.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: This four four two becomes a four three three with another attacker looking to find.
Speaker 6: Some Literally, that was the highlight. I'm gonna play it one more time, one more time for you, just to play it Atri.
Speaker 4: And Jordi Alba.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: This four four two becomes a four three three with another attacker looking to find.
Speaker 4: Some Okay, so that was the highlight.
Speaker 6: Literally that was that was the highlight as it was described on One Soccer last night. Once again, thanks to One Soccer and concor Cap for all this stuff, which reminds me I need to get our buddy Christian jack on before the final.
Speaker 4: What happened in that play.
Speaker 6: Is a What happened was pedro Vite drew Jordi Alba forward. Alba's trying to defend. Vite's going down the attacking right, So basically it's the near side if you're looking at the camera, so Vita is attacking up the right hand side. He is baiting Jordi Alba. Jordi Alba is the first to make the move. And in a defensive situation, what is it? They always tell you let the other guy make the first move. Jordi Alba came toward pedro Vite. Pedro Vita basically nutmegged Jordi Alba into like July. It was that, I mean, it was that tremendous a moment. You sit there and Jordi Alba's in the middle stride pedro Vita basically and nutmegs him, goes around him, and he's often running down the right hand side.
Speaker 4: Passed.
Speaker 6: They passed to the inside and they're off in transition. That happened, and you're just sitting there going whoa. It's one of those where you sit there and you back up and you're like, that was an o ish kind of a thing. Jordie Album makes that first move, and he made the mistake of making the first move. He didn't let pedro Vita make the first move to commit to an action. Jordi Alba, trying, you know, trying to go after the current gold deficit, makes that first move, lunges forward and pedro Vite did Jordi Alba pig penish dirty. That was the kind of night that it was last night for Messi and friends. And like like we said on Monday, like we said on Monday, don't think for a second that the tape ain't getting out. And so I firmly do anticipate that to fix the issue. Come the second window, they're just gonna can in you they meaning Messian Friends, They're going to continue to throw money at the problem. So starting lineup last night, just so just so you've got what happened last night, what happened was this, So your lineup's last night after Jeordie Alba scores once again, Brian White, pedro Vite, Sebastian Burholter three one five one and Messi and Friends are out the door. So starting lineup last night, Oscars story at the back four two three, one, whatever you want to call it, from Javiermasroano Alba, Noah, Alan, Maxi Falcone and cell Awagaan Rodondo and Busquets in uh your midfielder positions ahead of that, then you're attacking midfielders Segovia Agendi and Leo Messi and Leo and uh Luis Suarez up top. So obviously Messi on the day. You know Messi, Messi was messy. You just didn't get it, get any getting get anything on the books twenty two to thirty passing, one key pass, three of six on his crosses, one of two and long two shots on target, three off one shot, blocked, five of six on the dribble, eight of fifteen on ground duels, lost possession nineteen times, one foul was fouled once, two total tackles. That was Leo Messi on the day. But the back line, we'll go to the back line just to let you know what was going on there. We mentioned Jordi al but Jordi Alba got a yellow. We'll go over the stats in a second. He had the one goal, one pick, one dribble pass, two of six on his ground duels, lost possession twenty seven times.
Speaker 4: And I know that I'm not.
Speaker 6: Giving full match context, but you know you're trying to accelerate a comeback, and so that number, you know, that does the number does make sense. Thirty three of fifty passing sixty six percent, three key passes, no crosses, completed six of seven on long balls, one shot on target that was the goal, two for two on the dribble. Noah Allen, who punched a six point seven seventy seven minutes one clear, two blocks, a pick, two total tackles, one dribble, passed three of four on his ground duels one of four in the air, so four for eight overall, lost possession six times fouled in was fouled one time each forty seven to fifty two passing at ninety percent six of nine on long balls for Noah Allen Moxy Falcone, who shockingly had a yellow card. Moxy Falcone is almost to the point of being a walking yellow card. Fifty six minutes, five clears, one dribble passed, did not win a ground duel two of seven overall lost possession six times, fouled ones eighty nine percent passing thirty nine to forty four, nine of thirteen on long balls for Maxy Falcone last night. Then at right back, Chellawagant, who did not get a yellow card, played the full ninety four clears, two picks, five tackles, two dribbles, passed six of twelve on ground duels and four of four in the air, so ten of sixteen on his duel last night. Lost possession twenty three times. So your left back loses at twenty seven, your right back loses possession twenty three. You'll lose possession fifty times with your two outside backs in your in your four two three to one formation or whatever you want to call it, thirty eight to fifty four, passing at seventy percent, two key passes, three of seven on his crosses, four of ten on his long balls. That was it for Cello Wagan, Sergei Busquets punched to six point four. Rodondo had a yellow card, had a six point eight. Same for Agendi and Segovia Leo Messia seven point six, Luisuarez a seven point seven on Oscar Ustaria six point seven on the night. Now to the flip side starting lineup for Vancouver. Taka Oka in net seven point four Ocampo left to right, your back four in a four to four two Tristan Johnson, Vesselinovitch, Blackman and Ocampo.
Speaker 4: Sorry sorry, I'm thinking Tate Johnson.
Speaker 6: So, Tate Johnson, Vesselnovitch, Tristan Blackman and Compo, Aliachmede, Sebastian Burholter, who had an eight point six cubas and pedro Vite and your two up top Brian White and Emmanuel Sobby. So your back line highest was Ocampo at right back at a seven point one aliac Meda seven to five Sebastian Burholter. Here's the kind of night Burholter had, and he had a yellow cart and still according to soface score registered in eight point six ninety minutes a goal and two assistance is thirty two of forty four passing and seventy three percent. Four key passes, one cross, one long ball, one big chance created, one shot on target, two for eight on ground duels two of nine overall, two fouls, two clears, two picks, two tackles, three dribbles passed. That was what Sebastian Burholter did last night. Stats on the whole fifty eight percent possession for Messi and Friends. Well, they kind of needed it since they were trailing, So that's not a show. Seventeen total shots for my for a Messi and Friends last night, seventeen ten five saves for Tacoka, three for Ustari. Nine corners on the night, seven of them went to the home team. Thirty two fouls called by the mathematician.
Speaker 4: Last night. Was that the mathematician was that what the nickname of the he was? I forget?
Speaker 6: But thirty two fouls sixteen on each side. How equitable of you? Thirty seven tackles twenty two by the home team, four yellows for Messi and Friends and three for Vancouver on the night. Shots on target six on each side, one on each side hit the woodwork. Eight shots off target for Messi and Friends last night compared to two for Vancouver. Three blocks for the home team compared to two. Twelve shots inside the eighteen compared to eight, Five shots outside compared to two. One big chance scored on each side. Twenty nine touches in the penalty area last night from Messi and Friends compared to twenty one. Five foul times that they were fouled in the final third five to one two off sides to the home team last night, one hundred and eight of one hundred and forty passes of one hundred and forty in passing in the final third just under eighty percent, forty two long balls compared to nineteen six crosses compared to one forty five of the eighty four ground duels, one and fifteen of the twenty four in the air, nine to three on the dribble defending once again, the thirty seven tackles eleven picks for Vancouver compared to eight. Fifty two recoveries compared to fifty twenty four clearances for Vancouver last night compared to fourteen and one error that led to a goal. After all of that, after all of that, Messi and friends are out the door. I firmly anticipate, Like I said earlier, you probably.
Speaker 4: Have morning Harry, morning Abbey. You probably have.
Speaker 6: The first season in the new Barn for Lao Messi, and you're trying to figure out your future beyond that. Everybody you know, Okay, so he's gonna do the World Cup, he's gonna sign a deal. He might be for the first match in the New Barn after the fact, and that's it. But the way that Lao. Messi is still playing. I ain't putting past I ain't putting nothing past the man. But at the end of the day, once again, defense wins championships. And last night's defense for Messi and friends is not getting you a championship. And like I said, you end up with what you have. Have there guarantee you that that what's the solution here? So what's the problem. What's the problem. The problem is we didn't win. Therefore, what are we going to do? Oh, we need to get more we need to get more players. We need to get another round of players. We need to get more players. Translation, we're gonna spend more money and throw money at the problem.
Speaker 4: Oh boy.
Speaker 6: And Vancouver just continues to thumb their nose at everybody. Everybody sits there and they're poop poo and kicking dirt on Vancouver.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know, what Can it last? Can it last? Can it last?
Speaker 6: I don't know? And Vancouver is basically just like yeah, whatever that They're They're like, you fine, you want to kick dirt on me, That's that's cool. You know, you can do whatever the heck you want. It ain't working, and they're and the thing is They're not resting players either. They are rolling everybody over time after time after time after time. I will be intrigued when we discuss things with our buddy Nico Moreno coming up in a little over an hour, what Nico thinks about Vancouver in Major League Soccer, Like I said, and since it is a Cascadia based team, and Nico being based in Seattle is right in between Vancouver and Portland, so he's a part of this Cascadia stuff, I want to find out what his thoughts are on Vancouver. I want to find out what Nico thinks about the idea of just rolling with what you got. We got things to focus on, and whatever happens happens. Can Vancouver, as Abby says, looks like another looks like another West team, will be a good contender for MLS Cup. Yes, so far, Because I mean, and you think about it, Let's take a peek at the standings right now with Major League Soccer. Let's take a peek. And Vancouver mercifully, I believe they were given a Sunday kick this week having to play in the midweek. But your standings right now in the Western Conference, Like I said, we'll get into this more in depth with Nico coming up in a little over an hour after match week ten, Vancouver is five points clear. They've only lost once in ten and they've rolled their way to the final in the Triple C, in the Konka Cab Hemispheric Extravaganza. It's Vancouver and and we're waiting to see the other half of that equation late tonight. But Vancouver right now, in ten matches has scored twenty goals. They've only given up seven. So taka Oka, I would imagine right now as one of your contenders in Golden Glove four and one at home, taking care of business. But they're three to zero to two away from home, and that's what gets you championships. That's what gets you a great seating, That's what gets your championships. Taking care of business on the road. And it's not just business, it's business. Be id apostrophe in ess. They are taking care of business. This is what they have done this season. And I know we're spending a somewhat of an inordinate amount of time on Vancouver, but right now they deserve it. So they start their season off in February in Conker CAF, you know, taking care of Soprissa three to two. They were down two to one once again after the first leg. They turn around and they get to win. In February, once again, lose to Soaprisa, beat Portland, beat Saprisa. They advance in March. They had seven matches in March, beat Lag, drew Montday, beat Montreal, drew Monteray, but once again because of away goals, getting the second away goal in Monterey at the Estadio Corona. They advanced, beat Dallas on the on the road, lose to Chicago at home, and everybody was sitting there thinking, okay, all right, no, maybe maybe this maybe this early schedule with Conker caf dot dot dot. Then they drew Toronto the following week, and everybody's going hmm. Then this is when you pick up your taekond Rogan number two pencil and go not so fast, my friend, Because you played three matches in February, you played seven matches in March, and you played eight matches in April.
Speaker 4: You drew Pumas, You beat Colorado at home, your own home.
Speaker 6: Once again, another late goal and another late opportunity, getting the second away goal. You advance against Pumas. You put five on Austin at home. You drew Saint Louis on the road. You beat Messi and Friends in the first round of the Conky Caf Hemispheric Extravaganza in Vancouver. Then you turn around and everybody's saying, we talked about this last week. You can go back and listen to tapes we talked about it last week. And I think that if anybody put juice boxes on Vancouver after leg one against Messi and Friend, your sit. They're going, man, they're gonna rest, They're gonna rotate, they're gonna do their thing.
Speaker 4: They got the second leg coming up.
Speaker 6: Get you know, don't worry, you know, don't worry about it being to put your money on, uh the quarters zip pull over and the white T shirt of Eric Ramsey. Nope, not happening. Three to one there. And then you turn around and you have humped them three to one last night. But at least now you go back home and you get a late Saturday game. You do not get a Sunday game. You do not get a Sunday game. You beat Messi and Friends, you're playing late. You're playing late on Saturday, nine thirty Eastern kick. Now will you rotate going up against RSL as RSL comes to town, considering that Vancouver is always a tough place to play. I feel like that's a dollar in the jar at this point. But then you get eight days off before you take on LAFC at home, so you get a little chance to rest. But then back to back weeks, go to Austin, go to RSL. Then there's a stretch at the end of May where you're waiting for the end of the Conka caf Hemisphert Extravaganza. You got three matches in eight days, but two of them are at home. Escape the schedule maker again, going to RSL on the twenty fourth, then on the twenty eighth, and the midweek you host Minnesota. Then on the thirty first you host Portland in Cascadia, and then that gets you into June.
Speaker 4: Theoretically you could hang on.
Speaker 6: Let me let me check the date of the CONCA calf final here really quickly. I want I wanna check and see do we even have juice boxes out for the final yet? No, we just have for tonight. Chris sold by the ways of minus one oh nine to win tonight draws the plus two twenty sevent grace to wins A plus three twenty two.
Speaker 4: So all right, So.
Speaker 6: Concer CALF Champions Cup Finale Finales, so April twenty three, May one. I'm clicking on my favorite bracket and so they're waiting. They don't have a date yet on the on the final, that's a TBD. I don't quite think unless it's gonna be in one of the in between one of those away matchups that we have, like between the seventeenth and the twenty fourth of May. If you're trying to go for the quick turn, I am intrigued to figure out and find out when the final, the Finale de finales is. When it comes to a concer CAF Champions Cup schedule, you click on the schedule, it doesn't go past May first. I love the I love the headline enter Miami eyeing a historic comeback leading into the match. So i'd that worked for you. I believe it did not. So getting to the end of Champions Cup, that's where we are right now, and one of the teams is your Vancouver white Caps, Your Vancouver white Caps people, MESSI and friends just kind of got the the old uh, you know, the old three Stooges bit where they took the two fingers and they you know, you got poked in the eye, and Messy Messi and friends were late and putting up their hand on the bridge of their nose to prevent the poking in the eyes. They were late or if they put their fingers down then they got poked again. So that's where we are with all of that. The elongated opening kickoff brought to us by our friends in Vancouver people, the Vancouver white Caps basically have just thumbed their nose at the entire Conca Cap Champions Hemispheric extravaganza and it's like, nup, We're in the final.
Speaker 4: How about you? How is your night? Brought to us?
Speaker 6: Buy our friends and kickoff Coffee and kickoff off Eco dot com. That's your QR code for those of you hanging out with us on the video side of things. You hit that QR code, you go into Kickoff Coffee and kickoff Coffeeco dot com.
Speaker 4: You start your day there.
Speaker 6: Don't forget when you buy out the store, use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvested into stuff that they Earmark is cool at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com.
Speaker 4: Busy day here.
Speaker 6: Coming up at noon, it is Soccer's in Session Live Playoff Daily. It's the last one for this week because we have the media match tomorrow at atautd dot com slash Live. So I believe it is gonna be Mike and Jason upstairs, me and the hoff downstairs, and we will be looking at all of the media members that are brave enough to wander out.
Speaker 4: Onto the pitch and see what's going on.
Speaker 6: So our last Playoff Daily Live presented by our friends at Kaiser Permanente. Coming up at noon, we're gonna hear from Brian lost In, the head coach oft Jeff Davis. They have a big doubleheader tonight in Hazlehurst, and we're also gonna hear from Robbie Galvin, the head coach of Lassiter, and we will find out what Lasster's girls are up to, considering that they're getting ready for a trip to Greenbrier next week. We heard from Rob Houston yesterday and go back and watch that show. We hear from Lassiter today. There were a lot of upsets last night. A lot of the big names and a lot of the big pedigrees are gone. Had some four seeds make some noise. Macintosh's boys in a matchup of number two and number four that we had for you on the network. They're gone. John's Creek advanced last night one Nill scored a goal in the first half.
Speaker 4: They hung on.
Speaker 6: So John's Creek advances. Lambert lost last night on the boys side to Campbell. Penalty kick was saved with ten seconds to go to try and equalize. Lambert is out the door. Will the upsets continue? We'll find out today. But we'll talk about all of that coming up at noon with everything that happened and all the classifications that played yesterday, Class AD two, four, five and six A boys and so then we'll lay out the lineups for you today. Catch up with coaches. You hear from a coach bowler last night after the win for John's Creek, you'll hear that at noon, and so we'll get you ready for everything going on in high school action. And once again thanks to our friends at the GHSA for letting us run as rampant as humanly possible today five thirty and seven thirty. It is a double header at Hebron Christian Mount Vernon's Girls at five thirty, Trinity Christian's Boys at seven thirty. Once again, we'll have both of those on the network for you and we'll break all of that down. Then tomorrow Jason and I will be in Calhoun. Johnson Gaines will making the trip. They are probably leaving about three point thirty this afternoon so they can not have to worry about traffic. Johnson gains will travels to Calhoun. That's a seven o'clock start. Will be on at six forty five to give you pregame and get you ready for everything on your Friday. Then once again Saturday, mucho busy because once again remember early kick that Landy and ied in Nashville. Then after that Stay Stay, Stay, Stay Stay Stay. Unified is after that that'll be that'll be at at O U T D dot Com Slash Live. Then after that we all race back to the studio because the twos are taking on Huntsville. So busy day for us at the network once again. We all start by showing up at Mercedes Benz the Unified match. After that, then an eight o'clock kick for the matchup with at Lanty United two in Huntsville City Football Club. I'm a Wicks family field in Joe Davis Stadium. Hang on a second, allergies are a lovely thing, and so uh so that is Saturday, and then Sunday we sleep late and then we get geared back up for the quarterfinals. When it comes to high school soccer, we'll have quarterfinal action Monday, Tuesday, semifinals next Thursday and Friday, and then Jason gets to race next Friday up to Chicago for Atlanta United and Chicago. So these are the two road games for the next two matches for Atlanta, hosting Nashville and heading to Chicago. So we'll find out what's going on with all of that. And then the finals for the high school is in the middle of the week third week of May, when Atlanta United goes to Austin and so you know, racing to get things completed there and so that that's your rundown for the first couple of weeks, the first couple of weeks of May.
Speaker 4: May. Wow, it is May.
Speaker 6: That's where we are, Okay, getting back to opening kickoff. Let's see Morning Abbey, Morning Harry and Abby is looking forward to the messy and friends not doing well in Club World Cup also they'll probably get out of group stage. Considering let's see Club World Cup. Let me look at the group just to let you know who they are paired with in the group stage of the Club World Cup and teams dates, official information and congratulations to those of you who are going to be volunteering and hanging out at Mercedes Benz. So it is Paul Maris, Porto, Alack Lee and Messi and friends. It's gonna come down, I think to a probably one of the Porto matchups. You know, Porto Paul Maris, because they should be able to take care of business with Alac.
Speaker 4: And Group A.
Speaker 6: But what happens in the other two matchups, that's going to be the difference in trying to figure out that they get out of the do they get out of group stage and Group A in the Club World Cup. That's what you're going to be looking at for Seattle, And they do have the new but they do have the bonus structure.
Speaker 4: Out for the clubs, not for the teams.
Speaker 6: But there was a work done at the Athletic about that layout and we'll get into that as we get closer to the tournament. But Seattle's in Group B with PSG, Asletico Madrid and Bodevogo.
Speaker 4: Blink blink.
Speaker 6: So good luck, and we're still waiting on the date for figuring out when the then when Laone is going to be removed allegedly and you're going to have LAFC and the other Leaga MKS team. Try to figure out who's going to go into Group D. Right now, you go to the Club World Cup website. Group D still has Layone in it with Flamingo and Chelsea and the club from Tunisia. But Leone is still listed in Group D. So we'll see what happens there. But there is a bonus structure we'll get in. We'll get into that as we get closer to the tournament and things like that. But yes, so that's your Club World Cup, that's your Club World Cup date. Vancouver, I mean Vancouver separately, the Triple C. Everybody, everybody's just kind of poo pooing Vancouver. Vancouver's like, yeah, okay, fam whatever, yeah, whatever's on your mind. You do you, We'll do us and we'll see what happens at the end of it all. And right now they are one, you know, they are a set of results going their way to going into Conky Calf once again. They don't have to worry about can Champ. They just it's like, yeah, we won the Triple C.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 6: So that's what you're staring at with Vancouver and Messy and friends and all that. Uh, sun Caps saying good morning, thanks for coming in. Uh, Messi's embarrassing himself in in Uh in South Florida, it's just you. You would think that, you know, in some places you assemble the talent that you do, and what you have traditionally done with Messi and Friends in South Florida and the Gulf Stream Galacticos is you have made yourself very very top heavy in both salary and philosophy, and you have brought in some very very talented younger players. What you are trying to accomplish, uh, you know, what do we do here? And you're trying to how do you get tickets to the meeting? Degree is almost like your de facto director and you get together with JayR.
Speaker 4: Masherano and you're trying to sit there and going, you know, well, how.
Speaker 6: Do we how how how how do how do we? How do we? How do we do this? And so you turn to Leo, and it's like, okay, so Leo, what do you need? Well, em my boys first and foremost, and so then you bring in Jeordie Al but you bring in Busquets, and you bring in Luis Suarez and so okay, so that's a good start. Now what, well, you're gonna be scoring a lot of goals. What about defense? Well, we got Jordie. And then you try and bring in a couple of players to supplement, because remember you're in a cap league. You brought in folks like Maxi Foulcone and cell Away Agan and you're trying to figure out, Okay, how do we navigate this and how do you end up on the.
Speaker 4: Other side of success?
Speaker 6: And right now there are a couple of different times where you have not been successful defensively and it shows, like I said, if the tape ain't out on Dallas, it's certainly out on Vancouver and Dallas now. And with the magic that we have with remote controls and going and looking at old matchups and things like that, you can figure out ways to see things. I mean, it's not like MLS has huddle or something. Maybe they do, but there are ways to figure it out. Oh boy, and guarantee you guarantee you. So right now, as we know, Kevin de Bruna is on the Dibbs list of Inner Miami, Messi, Fort Lauderdale, what have you? Kevin de Bruna is on the Dibbs list. And like I said, right now, with the garberbucks you got and the cap space you cleared by sending away Julian Gressel and Robert Taylor pro rated, it might be like a million bucks. What's three quarters of one point seven? Uh one point three? So you probably could pay to Bruna late July for half a season. You probably could use a boatload of am and end up paying him like a million dollar salary or something akin to that. One point twenty five. Pay a million and a quarter and you dial him up there it's like, okay, bro, let's make a run. And he signs a two and a half year deal and you figure out how to dance around it later. I think that's what the financial approach is when it comes to salary and the cap. We'll figure it out later. But I mean, you can go to a club in South America. I'm fairly certain and I'm fairly confident of this where you can go, you know, wouldn't you like to play with Leo Messi? And you'd have some eighteen nineteen, twenty twenty one year old kids sit there and go blank, yeah, I would. The club's going to be like, well, how do we make this happen financially?
Speaker 4: I will figure it out. Just loan him to us. We'll figure it.
Speaker 6: Out, you know, get you pay the guy one hundred thousand dollars or whatever. The nineteen year old kid, he's like, I'm getting paid one hundred thousand dollars to play with to play with Leo Messi.
Speaker 4: Club's like, well, what about us?
Speaker 6: I will get to it when it comes to these loan I'd love to know what the situation is. So but Sankalp to your point about Messi embarrassing himself with Messi and friends, I mean everyone anticipated that they would be getting every single trophy known to mankind. You're bringing all the big names and you're gonna be getting all the trophies. Right wrong, not happening, And it's more of an intriguing storyline seeing, Okay, well we've seen the defensive deficiencies. How do you address this? All those score more goals? I think that's pretty much how we're looking at here. It's almost like Nintendo. How are we going to fix this? That was score more goals, Score more goals than the other guy went at five to four. If they score four, if they score four, we score five. We'll worry about the defense later and hope that you can have a keeper between the sticks that can stop some shots, whether it's a Calendar Ustari or or Buddy Roca rios Novo embarrassing himself. I mean, it's the expectation is certainly not being met when you wandered into the door. But my guess is they will continue to throw money at the problem. Keep an eye on the loans that they bring in, keep an eye on the players that they bring in, and since Kevin de Bruna is on their DIBs list, keep an eye on that. Come late July, Club World Cup should be over. Contract will be done. Free agent Kevin de Bruna, Messi and Friends sign Kevin de Bruna on a free transfer. So because I mean, unless he's going to New York, and I don't think that Kevin de Bruna is going to play on a you twelve pitch and unless he goes to Chicago, and I don't know if he wants to play in Chicago.
Speaker 4: As as our Niko Lafi has said.
Speaker 6: February and March, you choose Chicago for a lawale, you choose where would you rather be? I believe the answer to that is Fort Lauderdale. It will be an imaginative deal, much like the Zlatan Ibrahimovitch deal. You bring him in at the halfway point. Past the halfway point, you bring him in, you sign him to the two and a half year deal. The first half of the first half year the deal is incredibly imaginative. Then it's the other two years where you've got to figure out, Okay, how do we make this work. That's when you bring in your capologist, the real capologist. You were the real MVP in Fort Lauderdale's the capologist. How about a loan? Okay, yeah, you know, one of those kind of deals. Morning Lokeville, the new Abstom bills, get in the fifteen thousand mile checkup.
Speaker 4: May everything check up appropriately?
Speaker 6: Dominis imnus Morning David has a Canadian team won the triple seat before. So let's let's see. Uh well, let us let us let us learn together. As Jared says, so concor CAB Champions Cup. I think if it was anybody, it was Toronto FC back in their heyday.
Speaker 4: But don't quote me yet. So Champions Cup I need.
Speaker 6: I need like the actual listing of the champions That's what I need.
Speaker 4: Uh starting back in sixty two.
Speaker 7: Uh, let's see Transvaal unam aloell Ensay in eighty six, Saprissa, Carthagenaz Saprisa, DC United ninety eight.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 6: Concor CAB Champions League. No, no Canadian team has ever won it. None none, zero none, there's a non zero game. So results fifty nine editions, forty three clubs, twelve national associations competed. Thirty clubs from nine national associations have won at least one title Mexico, Costa Rica, USL, Salvador, Serra and AM Hondurs, Trinidad, Tobago, Guatemala and Haiti. Under the finals format, thirty nine clubs eleven national associations have played in the finals for the title, of which twenty six clubs of eight national associations have won at least won title. Champions League era Mexican clubs have won fourteen of the fifteen. The fifth one went to a club from the United States, and that was Seattle in twenty twenty two, but seriously, dating back to nineteen sixty two, Chievas Rossing Aleonza t Luka Krusosol won three in a row. Olympia Transfall Municipal Athletic called Espanol, Aguila, Clubamerica, udi G Communicoascioni's defensive force had a triple header winner in seventy eight fass unam Tran's Fault, Pumas Atlante Violette Defense Force, alow A Lensee America, Olympia, Pumas America, Puebla America, Soprisa, Cartahena Caprisa, CRUs Asoul won four and five. DC United one in ninety eight, the Coxa ninety nine La Galaxy two thousand, Pachuca, Teluca, Aloe Lenze, Soaprisa Club America has five. In two thousand and six, Pachuca wins back to back. Atlante Pachuca Monterey won three in a row. CRUs Asoul Club America won back to back. Pachuca Chievas Montday, Pumas Montay has won five. Seattle Leon and Pachuca last year won for their sixth. No one from Canada has ever won the thing. We could be that close. We legit could be that close. So that's where that's where we at. You could be that close to having the first ever Canadian champion in the Conka champions I ain't put nothing past him anymore. I am not one to sit there and go, well, you know, I don't know if I should trust Vancouver Minority opinion. And David wants to know about how to get tickets to the media match tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I don't think. Uh. I don't think.
Speaker 6: That you're allowed onto the premises. It's just done for being shot on videos or everybody's gonna have to be watching at at o UTD dot com slash Live. I think it's gonna be Mike Conjason upstairs and me and the hof downstairs. I think that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then yet no MLS sided one until Seattle, until yeah, DC United in their heyday and lag but yes, but yes, in the in the current iteration, no team had no MLS side had wanted until Seattle. But in the entire history of the event in its various forms, DC United Lag, Seattle Morning Alex.
Speaker 4: So that's uh.
Speaker 6: Do not put anything past do not put anything past Vancouver at this point yesterday it was absolute madness in the Champions League. Europa League is going to happen today. Semi final start bill Bowen, Manchester United and then Tottenham and Bodo diemped That reverse fixture furthest ever that any Norwegian club has ever gone in Europe. The population of Bodo, by the way, you could take one hundred and fifty percent of Bodo Norway and fit it into hot Tottenamotsfur Stadium. They may Spurs may be without sun young men missed the last four matches with a foot injury, sustaining the first leg of their quarter against Eintrut Frankfurt. Rod U Dragasen is the only other absentee. Secured their second place. Bodo Glimp did beating Lazzio in penalties in the last eight. Shettle Canuts and their manager takes his team to London with Hakon Evian and captain Patrick Berg suspended. So you may might have a Sondra Fete and Sondra Auckland in the midfield. Bill Otsnielsen is gonna have to be in its center back after Odin biort To suffered a groin injury in their winning over Kfum on Sunday, Issek Matta might have to be called in for forward Oli Diedrich Blomberg. So the the Adventures of Bodo Glimpt on the road. So you think probably you're looking probably at Spurs in that one, but God knows, with how things have gone for Spurs.
Speaker 4: Anything is humanly possible.
Speaker 6: Yikes, So that's your's that's Europa League. Enzo Maresca admits to fears over JR. Garden's artificial pitch in Conference League SEMIS. Even some of their players were complaining about it, he says, first leg of the Conference Semi because of where you are, I mean you got to deal with the the girl that brung you to the dance, and if you're playing, I mean there there are teams in Astana has an artificial that they have an artificial pitch. So it is intriguing, to say the very least Your Garden striker. According to The Guardian August Priestquie called it an ishy pitch in early April. He did not use the word ishi. So that's what you're staring at with Inzo Maresqua, Chelsea and your Garden traveling to Stockholm, without Romeo Lavia omitted because of load management and Robert Sanchez and Christopher and Cucku are injured. Too early to know if in Kunku will play this season. And we talked about the shirt deal with Damach being on the front of the shirt until the end of the season. Wondering about the John Terry suite, the John Terry condo, the Wayne Rooney condo, the Jose Mourinho condo yells at you the second you get in the door, or it's very passive aggressive. You're going to work like that. You have your you have your your Alexa b Jose Mourinho and the Jose Mourinho condo presented by Damak for Chelsea fans, John Terry, you know the uh the condo is always mad at you in its Alexa form, Jose Mourinho's condo, the Jose Mourinho voice just passive aggressive at you.
Speaker 4: The entire time.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's gonna be UH on the front of their shirt for the remainder. But Barsa and ter yesterday, if you missed it, it was drunk and I mean that in the most UH powerful phraseology possible. So yesterday, just just to let you know, we're gonna we're gonna go and look at numbers for a second. We're gonna look at juice boxes. So yesterday Barsa and Inter had a three three draw. The away goals are nuts plus three oh nine on ninety minutes two two at the break, three three three. After ninety the over under of five and a half was a plus six oh six. So if you thought things were going to be stupid yesterday and they ended up being stupid at a plus at a plus six oh six, you made out pretty well. Marcus Tudam scored in the first, Denzil doom Free scored one of his two Leminium All scored in the twenty fourth. Pharrentaurres scored to tie it too. That's what it was at the break. Doom Free scores in the sixty third to make it three to two, and then Raphena with an absolute rocket that almost broke the crossbar, goes off of jan Selmayer's back and into the back of the net three to three after ninety a sixty fifth minute og draws things at uh three to three, and it was just dumb down a goal after thirty seconds trailing two nil and three two three three after ninety Go back and watch the highlight. You will not be disappointed. Barcelona had seventy one percent possession. I don't think Inter cared nine of ten attempts on target, three or four on target for Inter, nine corners seven to Barca, twenty fouls eleven to enter into Nazionale.
Speaker 4: But the match was dumb, dumb, stupid, dumb.
Speaker 6: And worth every minute. Yeah, we'll talk to We'll talk to Nino about this. Tom Phillipson Rio. There's a story out about Brazil and their new national jersey. We'll get into that, uh Abbi. Yeah, there is gonna be a call for the media matches. Got I think it's gonna be Mike and Jason. So it's gonna be Mike and Jason on the call. I think upstairs in the shade, and I think that Joe and I are going to be downstairs doing sideline.
Speaker 4: I think that's how it's gonna work, you.
Speaker 6: Know, grabbing media members as they're sprinting off the pitch after they're out of gas. We'll see if Jarrett's shoes survive or if he has to make barefoot saves again.
Speaker 4: So, uh, set your notifications early afternoon.
Speaker 6: I don't quite know the kick time yet, but at outd dot com slash Live for the magic of magic. When it comes to the media match, that will be around this planet and all the others. So now it's gonna be uh, it's gonna be fun, absolutely fun, and it's gonna be uh. It's gonna be a blast to see everybody down there and see how they attack what's going on with the media game. And I want to know who from Atlanta United is going to be integrated. Obviously ed coach Ronnie Diala because of his back problems.
Speaker 4: He might be. He might be like a.
Speaker 6: He might be an analyst upstairs with with Mike and Jason, or he might be downstairs.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 6: He might be wandering around all over the place. He might you know, I don't think he's necessarily gonna be center ref. But Ronnie might be wandering around all over the place. But yeah, Rich definitely a shout out to Vancouver. We broke down most of the match this morning an hour number one and yeah, so once again Messi and friends get found out defensively Vancouver. I ain't putting nothing past him anymore. I ain't putting nothing past him anymore at all. Nothing, nothing, nothing, I am saying nothing, so I have you know, I'm just sitting here and I'm going you know, yeah, I don't know if the juice boxes are gonna be but whatever the juice boxes are at this point, you know, if I was a juice boxing individual, I would probably do something with Vancouver because they'll probably end up being on the plus side. But with the way that they have handled legal MX competition, I'm nope, I ain't touching it. I'm just gonna watch it and I will enjoy what's going on. But no, we spent most of our Number one staring at the future of Messi and Friends and figuring out what they're gonna do. And I think once again we've said rich. I think the short answer is in they're just gonna spend more money on the problem. That's all they're gonna do. They will continue to address the issue by bringing in more people. And you wondered after the match against Dallas if uh Messi and Friends wanted to uh just basically lock I don't know if you locked everybody out of the locker room after the Dallas loss, or if you locked everybody in after the Dallas loss. I don't know what you what you did after the Vancouver result. You figured maybe MESSI had the keys on Sunday, But who had the keys on Uh? Who had the keys last night?
Speaker 4: You locking everybody in, you're locking everybody out?
Speaker 6: Oh and Rich Yeah, definitely. It's still hard to bet against the Lega empecky side. But we'll Yeah, I ain't touching it. I'm just gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: We've cleared into our number one and so now we're into our number two, which means one thing. That means that someone is getting properly hydrated in Peru. He's got the gun show going. He's not at the beach, but he's ready to roll. Time to get fully loaded. Whether Buddy Nino tourus from Gold TV.
Speaker 4: Sir uh Yello Yello yello. How are you on a Thursday?
Speaker 2: Yello Yello yello.
Speaker 3: Sucker down here, fans here, fully lord, it's here on the labors. They hopefully everybody's going to the beach today. Everybody's enjoying the day and we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Man. Well, well wait a minute, so today is so what's what holiday is today for you?
Speaker 3: Is labor to Oh, yeah.
Speaker 4: You guys have Labor Day on a Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're heard. It falls brother, it's it's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, whatever is. If it's false enough, it's May first, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Ah okay, ah, that's it. So it's May. May day is labor Day.
Speaker 6: Got it all right? So now the brain is starting to function all right. The way that this traditionally works, you send me topics. I ask you for topics, you send me topic. I do not look at these topics, but there are occasionally topics that I will bring to the table because I will see something and I'm like, yeah, I probably need to bring this to the table.
Speaker 4: I was looking at something. We were talking. We're just kind of taking the tour before you showed up. Yeah, yeah, And I see it.
Speaker 6: Literally, I'm looking at all of these stories that have blue headers and things like that, and then I see one story that has a redheader on purpose, and I click on and it said here's the headline. Outrage in Brazil over reports of new red national football jersey. The CBF is reportedly considering a red jersey ahead of the World Cup, but others are considering the color, anti patriotic folks are going our flag will never be red. They're thinking of introducing a crimson jersey for the national team ahead of the twenty six World Cup. What in the wide world of sports wants to have them go back to nineteen fifty eight?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, brother, I have no idea. Why are they doing this?
Speaker 4: Why are they doing this?
Speaker 3: You know, the Canarina is the Canadina. You got to respect the callers, you gotta respect the concert. We got to respect your tradition.
Speaker 2: And why why red? Brother?
Speaker 4: Why? Why?
Speaker 3: What it's like when when Argentina come up with a purple jersey?
Speaker 2: Come on, brother, come yeah?
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 6: Apparently there were leak plans that came out on Monday. The idea has proved, according party, and so controversial that the CBF was forced to deny it on Tuesday, insisting online images of the red jersey were not official and it remained committed to the yellow and blue. Nike is going to be the one who's going to be getting the kit together yet to be designed.
Speaker 4: In their partnership.
Speaker 6: You had folks who were saying that it's idiocy, showed a complete lack of sense. A gigantic insult others, are you know saying that, yeah, because it's a different thing having to do with politics as.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, everybody's like, well and to that point, it's like, well, what that's doing is it's keeping everybody from looking at Carlo Ancelotti and his future because they were like, well, okay, Ancelotti's leaving Reyal and.
Speaker 4: He's thinking of coming to Brazil ill.
Speaker 6: But now apparently Brazil was mad that the plans got leaked, and now the deal may not be happening, and Angelotta might be going to Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 4: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just I think, I mean, I think Angelotte I lost his touch at some point and.
Speaker 8: He I know he's not a quitter, but uh, you have no idea what kind of project he's dealing with and in real Madrid, so it might be the chance to to go I don't know.
Speaker 3: But he's because originally he was supposed to be coaching the Brazilian national team and now he's going to the Arabia.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: The Southeast said they were why it's just way too much money, brother, there's way too much money. I mean, I understand all the glory. I mean, you know, they got all the glory. Everything that he could ever.
Speaker 4: Want, he wanted.
Speaker 3: All right, so what's next? What's next? You got another challenge for me? Maybe I don't know. Okay, you're going to offer me one a million for six months? Okay, I'll go.
Speaker 4: You know, yes, absolutely, so it is.
Speaker 6: It is somewhat chaotic, and I know that shocks you that it's chaotic in Brazil when it comes to anything and everything. All right, Uh, we barely got into Champions League. But I described what happened yesterday if if you, if you, and we'll go into it with more detail with your thoughts. But if you did juice boxes at five and a half yesterday, it was a plus six oh six to go over at five and a half six o six.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 6: Ten or twelve and six six and a half was when it went to uh, to more than a thousand, But yeah, six plus six o six at five and a half yesterday.
Speaker 3: So if you put fifty, you got what wee hundred box or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought I was like, man, I was so mad, How did you put money down. Did put money down because I knew it was gonna be something spectacular. In the thing with inter Milan is let the other team overcome from a two nail deficit. It's it's a capital scene in this in this serias, it's just an absolute capital scene. You got the game in the bag. But again there's another proof, proof number one hundred and seventy that the two nail is the trickiest to leave in soccer. If you leave by two nail at halftime, watch out if you nail, If you leave two nail thirty minutes in, watch out if you leave seventy minutes in talking about Argentina in the in the in the World Cup, because in the against in Atlas, you know it's in some way, somehow it's the worst case scenario for you, right and listen, the two nails you score, one go on the first fifteen and one go on the last fifteen. Okay, then you're safe. But if any other possibility, you're leading to nails. It's just the trickiest leading soccer because it gives you that full sense of superiority thinking, Okay, I got this game, I got it. No you don't, No, you don't, especially when you got the chosen one on the other side of the of the pitch leading this Barcelona teams playing marvelous and the under hands in fleet. I haven't seen this Barcelona that in this caliber since that twenty six fifteen, twenty sixteen with the ems N with Messys. What is I think we are in that same level of greatness from Barcelona. We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: What they still have.
Speaker 3: You know, you still still gotta go down to San Zero and in Sant Zero they know and in in Terminan they know how to stop this Barcelona side. Right, my boy, more you did it back in twenty ten with a team that was I want to say, no one, not too but like fifteen steps behind in quality to that Barcelona and they beat him and they won the Champions League. So we'll see. Nothing said and done, nothing is said and done.
Speaker 6: So I guess the key is to have just the best blonde hairdoo. Ever, if you're going to be successful at Barsa, you gotta you gotta look like you gotta look like le Mina mal with that that bleach blonde hair, looking like Rick Flair, looking as only as you can look running out there the way that he's been doing stuff.
Speaker 3: And the thing is that all that flashiness is on I said his feet.
Speaker 4: Too, you know he he he can play. He that kid can play.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it is I put it right there on the comments on the on the topics mean it is the chosen one. And I said this yesterday. We're not gonna have to wait twenty years for the next genius to appear because the messy Ronaldo era it's I'm gonna say it's over. Yes, it's over. And I ah would have to wait for another twenty years for another dude like this now because he is he's about to conquer something that no one else if I'm correctly, aside from Pele, because he wanted the World Cup at seventeen. By the age of seventeen, he's gonna win. I mean yeah, but he probably potentially could win Champions League and Euros before the age of eighteen. So you tell me that's not special.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: I mean it's and you're doing it in an environment at Barcelona where you can't pay your bills, you're selling imaginary suites and you bring in a regulator for like four days, uh to sit there and go, yes, did I approve this?
Speaker 4: This looks good. Everything's fine.
Speaker 6: You're back in line with you know, with financial fair play and everything, and so yeah, you're you're in line with FFP. Regulator is there for four days, he disappears.
Speaker 4: The other two regulators come in. They sit there and look at this. What is that?
Speaker 6: What is this issue on the books? And everybody says, nope, it's okay, it's above board. It's hey, if the regulator says it works, it works. I don't know how Barcelona is still doing this because they ain't paying their bills and it's just literally slide of hand selling suites that don't exist at whatever price they think they can get away with.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: It's just this.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of that you seem that movie margin Call. You see that movie margin Call? Is that the one that that doesn't a crush? This is what they're doing. This is this is the head schwunch managers managing money without money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's what Barcelona is is playing with someone else's money and uh, they're they're making it happens and wisdohow and the team. The thing is that the product on the pitch is so great that I kind of like, oh, okay, what about the other issues? No, no, no, we're focusing on the game.
Speaker 2: You, me and Jamal.
Speaker 3: We got the best ever here, and they're selling and selling and selling, and they're keeping the other stuff behind.
Speaker 4: The attention to the man behind the curtains.
Speaker 6: Literally, it's like the Wizard of Oz at Barcelona's they're building their new barn. Uh next topic, and I know that you were typing quickly the Cauti baff. Kings will become center of Shes soccer universe.
Speaker 3: I sorry, it was just like picking we all my glasses, man, was my classes? All right, this is the city of Kings. Our city of Kings will become the Cliner Soccer universe. By the way, to all your audience, to your audience, is the city of Kings's Lima, That's what I call it. That's my my city. And mister Alejandro doming is the president of Comic Goal in a flashing trip, came here talk to the president and Lima will host the finals of the Kopolts and the cod Wow. How about that? How about that? Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: We're gonna have the two stadiums here. We got the National the National Stadium and the Monumental Stadium. Uh, they're not they having this. They decided the city, but they have decided the stadium. I don't know why is that, but which one is gonna host which? And uh, most likely the Monumental, which is you know, my team, Uh is the biggest stadium in the in the in the country and one of the biggest ones in the in South America. So most likely it will be the Monumental for Kopolt and the National Stadium for the finals of the But that's not the thing, my dear friend here, Johnny, because there's it's this decision is polarized.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: A lot lots of people love it, like myself because okay, we're gonna be in you know, we're gonna be in the spot. This is great. But the thing is, uh, let me let me take you right here. Okay, everybody is mad because the president of the Proven Soccer Federation is under another investigation. They released their their financial statements and they're not clear. And uh they fire their technical director and the technical directory suing the Proven Soccer Federation. And yet and yet we got elected. I don't know how. I don't know what were the basis.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for it.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, I don't know what the basis to choose Lima. But many people is like, all right, this is just politics while o Son is not going and and well, I guess the guy has connections and you know his friends. He's on the side with with Handolo beings and that's side of the ball, you know. So he got the job done. All right, he got the job done. Because we're complaining here improved, we don't have executives and they can prove our value. Here we are, you know, sitting on the b and the back burner because everyone else gets their decisions right, everyone else gets their their deities chosen and not us, and when we're doing they choose us. You don't like it, So what's the point.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for it.
Speaker 4: I don't care what because you know what this means.
Speaker 6: It means that you can take uh when the when the credentialing process happens for both of these tournaments, you can sit there and say I'm gonna fill this out. Uh uh Nen taurires gold TV covering suit Americana. Yeah, literally said there, get your credentials, man, you could be an official person covering the.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the people there's a lot of it's a lot of the media, right, and uh, the thing here is in this past December, it was a shakedown around the uh the media personalities here, right, the people that was in a network.
Speaker 3: For like ten years, fifteen years, they ended the contracts and they've moved to the other side of the of the media, and uh, there's it's been a shakedown. There's been a shakedown. So there's a lot of you know, uh controversy and with who is going where, why he's going there, and why he's saying this thing when he was not saying what he was in the opposite when he was in the other outlet. So it's gonna Yeah, they talk, they complain about politics, but you or being a politician.
Speaker 6: All right, So let's go to Portugal and you've got the two Lisbon giants are not slowing, don one.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I want folks to understand when when I said when like I said, I don't look at the topics because it's for us, it's our tour of the world.
Speaker 4: That you get to see on a weekly basis.
Speaker 6: But because because of how genuinely excited you are about the topic wherever it is, whether it's South America, whether it's Europe, whether it's up here. You're talking about your old crew, talking about the talking about the pictures on the arm, you know, all these kinds of things. I love the fact that you literally can sit there and it's like, Okay, I want to talk about this.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about this.
Speaker 6: Literally, it's like somebody who's had like five cups of coffee and he's that jacked up about wanting to talk about stuff. And that's why I love having you here to sit there talk about these things, because I don't want to know until you tell me. And it's our own education all the way around.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and thank you Johnny the least one Giants. It's it's uh showtime in Portolile right now. It is showtime now. The sporting went through to a transition from three coaches, you know, three coaches in one year and uh and the third coach drewbot He he was struggling. He was struggling because the team was playing great for forty five minutes. Only every single round. They were playing great for forty five and they disappeared the next one or they either disappeared the first golf and showed up in the second half. But now he finally managed two uh to tune up the team the way they're supposed to be. And of UH the players that were injured, the returning and and now the team is looking like they were looking at the beginning of the season, unstopped, unstoppable. Victor Jokers put four goals by himself against Bavista by himself, and he could have been seven. Johnny he got another three one b ones one he deposed, then the other two say, by the Goali, he could have scored seven in one game. Seven goals in one game, all right, but they played right after Benfica beat Avs five No six, now six now so sporting for five Benfica puts six. That, by the way, in the last eleven games. In the last eleven games, Benfica at least three goals apiece in the last eleven nothing less than three goals from Vica in the last eleven games of the competition. They are an absolute fire with Angelis publicist and every and they they don't say it, they don't want to say it, but they said. The Lisbon derby on May tenth is is again there's gonna decide the title is Sporting visiting Benficap outside of the loose and uh well, we were running the show for Portuie uh Portuice socle Legum on Tuesday nights and we were analyzing everything right, and we were trying to go to the next game. But uh we in some ways to have overlooked the next game. Hey what about the derby? Hey this is the derby? You know, just everybody, we're just leaping the next round, round thirty two, because everything is gonna go down on round thirty three, Round thirty three. It is where the Lisbon Derby gonna decide the title winner this year.
Speaker 4: And I believe there's.
Speaker 6: Gonna well, and I imagine that what you have already done is that you have a you have already talked to your bosses and you're like, uh, fam, I'm calling that one. That's that's my match to call. Have you already said there? Have you gone DIBs on that one? It's like, no, I'm calling that one? Or do you want to watch and enjoy that one?
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna call it?
Speaker 2: Brother, I'm gonna call that game? Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Me, no, no, no, I'm calling that game. It's uh, it's been since Yeah, why do I said that's the first one. But nineteen twenty nineteen was the first, the first derby and the first classical that I call in uh since then, Yeah, no one else is calling those two games. It's me or novel. It's me or nobody.
Speaker 4: No one calling this match but me.
Speaker 6: Uh So when the season is over whenever, that is because the way things are right now, they're eleven points clear and it is three matches to go, So Sporting and Benfica within three goals of each other in goal difference, eleven points clear. So literally it's Sporting in Benfica one two, Braga and Porto three four, and then it's a Victoria Gemerash in Santa Clada. They're working for the conference league spot right now, and then maybe Famaliko if they get hot or something, you know, with the last three matches in geme Resh and Santa Clara just die, then you could have an outside shot there with Formali Kao.
Speaker 4: So it's seven teams in theory for five spots.
Speaker 6: And we always look at and we've we always talk about who might be leaving, who might be going that kind of thing with all the gossip at the end of this season, and we talked about it when Reuben amorm first took over at Manchester United. How much of a dismantling do you see? How many folks do you see exiting Sporting after this season is over? How many do you still anticipate going to pair up with Amrim if they've got the money to do it, or is this just gonna be Sporting gets blown up and they get to rebuild.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's gonna be unsmantling. I think it's gonna happen. Uh, even though Rubin is he needs help desperately over there, you know, desperately over there. And by the way, they're playing today, they playing today. My team's play today, My my United is playing today. So hopefully, uh, the advance and hopefully tell me hopefully, so hopefully the advance And who knows, men it might be ended up winning this thing, the Europa League.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why not? If he wins, then he's gonna get more credit for it. But mm hmm, he's gonna take the youngsters. The youngsters are gone, either either Kenda or Ormo. Yeah, he's gonna think he's gonna take one of the youngsters, just one. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing Ruin am taking more than two players from Sporting And I don't see Victory is living unless something like drinking and those guys with it thing on top come up with a one hundred million bucks to take him out.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's the only way that I can see him leaving, because other than that, I don't he's not gonna go. He's not gonna go to a bigger league because he's twenty seven. That's the only reason, all right, And that's that's that's the only reason why he's not He's not gonna leave for I don't know, Premier League or league or Syrilla. I don't see it happening there. Ye are, maybe I don't know. Yeah, maybe maybe somebody can if they can drop some money. Maybe, but this is the way it could be a chance.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, I'm thinking it's a four day weekend for you.
Speaker 6: In Portugal, Porto is a big favorite, hosting more en say Gimeresha, favorite on the road at Nacional uh Fense, favored at home. On the plus side with Amali Kio Braga favored big at home against Santa Clada. Estil is a plus eleven eighty five at home hosting Benfica, who's a minus five point fifty six Rio and Estralia. A Rio's favorite at home, a Ruka is a plus one hundred basically even money hosting Kasapia Sporting minus seven fourteen, hosting Hilvicente at a plus seventeen sixty two and AFS and Boula Vista. Can you assign somebody else to call that match on Monday night football? Can you just have somebody else call that one? To just sit there and go, I know it exists over there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's a Monday.
Speaker 4: That's Monday night football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday night. Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Man? You know what?
Speaker 3: But it's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be an interesting Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's because of the relegation unders saying things no trust me for relegation thoughts. Definitely the because and I know that we ish all over Bovista because they can't tie their shoes financially. I mean, if you got Barsel was bad, Barcel level, Bovista is worse. And we give them all all kinds of crap, and rightfully so the fans. The folks I feel the most for are their fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, absolutely, because this is from the front office. Every single decision that they're there taking or making is absolutely wrong. They just went out to England to get us. I all got out of retirement. Out of retirement. They come over here to coach a team.
Speaker 2: Like you know, it just came.
Speaker 3: It can gave wars and that. And we're talking about this with with my buddies, which are Portuguese American Portuguese, and they, you know, they know better than I do the ins and outs of the of their competition, and and they were saying, you know what, they should go back to the back to the districts, you know, not second division, not third division. Back to the districts. Lenks, all right, and then we build from zero from one zero and start all over again, because the entire organization.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely true. What do you call on this weekend?
Speaker 3: We're calling let me see what we got here. We got Porto Tomorrow, port Tomodos, we got Braga, Santa Clada, we got Sporting GILVICENTI. I'm so mad man because I oh jilvi Centi, I got a feeling for that team, but I want Sporting to win. Sorry guys, sorry mfacations. I want Sporting to win. I want to see a repeat for the first time since I'm calling the league on the first, for the first time since nineteen fifty that Sporting hasn't repeat the title. So I want to see that.
Speaker 6: So as always, you can get your your earfol and your eyefall of our buddy Mino at Gold TV and you can get Gold TV through Fanatis slash Soccer down here. It helps out Finantis, it helps out SDH. It helps you get educated by our buddy Nino. You can have conversations with Nino during the match and he will have conversations with you during the match. It's a It's an absolute love fest, and we're glad that you hear every single Thursday to break everything down when you're not at the beach hanging out with the boss and hanging out with everybody who is as important with you. Enjoy your labor day, my friend. Literally I'm at the calendar. Oh it's May first and it's a Thursday.
Speaker 4: So for me, I'm just like you know.
Speaker 6: Has always my friend, love you very much and just be safe and we'll catch up with you again next week. And we love the education that you bring in. I love the education, and besides, it gives me a chance to see you every Thursdays.
Speaker 4: That's how we.
Speaker 2: Thank you, John.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Things you got it.
Speaker 6: Next week there goes Nino, and Nino's gonna go get coffee and he's gonna go hang out with.
Speaker 4: The boss and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: And so, like I said, for me, it's always fun because it's a way for us to do soccer over there and soccer way down there and find out what's going on.
Speaker 4: See, I can't wait.
Speaker 6: See now, I want him to apply for credentials now for the two for the finals and for the tournaments, because just the sheer vibe that you get when you're covering those things. And besides, I mean, and I'm thinking selfishly about the whole thing, because then he can do shopping for us.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 6: It's like, hey, go get go get a scar, Go get the Libertador scard, you know, get the Suit of Americans, get the gear. Literally it's like, tell me how much I need to venmo you so I can get the scars and the and the and the T shirts. And everything and just get it like three sizes too big because of the laundry. So but no, it is it is rare that we get to touch base with friends the way that we get to do and the fact that, like I said, on Thursdays, the fact that we go from here to Peru to Seattle coming up in a little bit and we get this the education that we get and that's why I want to I like having segments like this where we can talk about Champions League and talk about Portugal and what it means in the grand scheme of things and what it's like in South America with the tournaments. Because as much as our buddy Howard Hamilton from Soccer Metrics does the couple Labertadora show here on the network, the fact that we have somebody who is entrenched in what's going on in South America and knows what's going on and has the past with Major League Soccer. For me, it is it's it is the factor of cool of like eleventy billion that we get to catch up with friends like this on Thursday. So uh, but you just you wish, you wish health and safety every single time out and just know that that that the love is there and so no, it's always great to catch up with with Nino on Thursdays, and and uh as always my friend.
Speaker 4: It's great to have you a part of the network.
Speaker 6: And the fact that it literally I will be at Atlanta United matches with a lot of our plus ones and I'll see our A listers and they'll they'll sit there and they'll ask you and say, say, oh, hell's Nino, what's going on? So, uh, you are definitely a part of the fabric here at SDH, and so it is it is absolutely cool to have you here every single blank and Thursday that you're not at the beach enjoying yourself.
Speaker 4: I mean, you got a vacation when you get in your shots. I mean, I get it, trust me.
Speaker 6: But I think I think our next vacation actually, well, birthday is late June. The Boston and I are separated by three days when it comes to our birthday, and so we will be doing the show.
Speaker 4: Oh so wow. So for me and the Boss, it is three days separate, and so late June, in between date, in between home.
Speaker 6: Dates of the Club World Cup here in Atlanta, we're going and we're going to go spend a couple of days in a neighboring state at a golf resort. It's a hotel on a spot, it's got golf and everything. So am I gonna be playing golf?
Speaker 4: Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm taking my clubs, but I'm doing the show remotely from there, So probably like on the on the patio of the of the hotel that we're at of the resort, probably be like that. You'll just see backgrounds and everything and people playing. I'll see if it doesn't completely and totally flare out on but that's the plan. So late June, just so you know, we will be at a resort where golf is available, spas are available, and everything else is available, and so we'll be doing the show from there, and then we come back here because we're only spending half of the week there, and then we'll come back as we get closer to the other date. It's like the twenty second and the twenty ninth, I think are the two dates that hep Mercedes Been Stadium, and so we will be on location in late June for half a week and then we're coming back because it's a big birthday celebration for the Boss and all that kind of stuff. So that's that's your that is your plan, that is your your notice in about six weeks. So when you see when you see the location be different, that's why it's different. It's because we will be it will be at a resort kind of sort of and I'm taking my clubs. I want to play golf in like six months and well you definitely will know what happens, all right. As we always say, what show can go from Atlanta to Peru to Seattle all in one show. This one on a Thursday and hour number two. So as always it's time to go Thursdays with Nico and find out what's going on as we take the tour Major League Soccer, find out about the Conco champions and what the man thinks about the folks to his north and Cascadia. So we bring in Nico Moreno from a Pulso Sports and on Sounder at Heart where he's lobbing. He's lobbying flamethrowers at Providence and Swedish bouncy house. So uh no, lid this morning man, that you're you're you're you're really rocking and rolling this morning.
Speaker 4: You're all business. You don't have the lid on or nothing.
Speaker 2: That's right does red World business today? We even got a new cup here with the Wazoo logo and whoa what is it? Credit to my son for his efforts and commitment to the university. So new cup here as well.
Speaker 4: So soa wait, we we had it.
Speaker 6: We had a commitment, So we had a declaration of going through the transfer portal and we have a the son of Niko Moreno going to the police.
Speaker 4: Is that what we have going on here?
Speaker 2: That is right? That's right. He's committed to the muro communication program down there at Wazoo. Uh so you know, he definitely hit the the transfer portal and first here in college. But yes, he definitely has committed to Wazoo. So we're very excited for him. And therefore, you know, chose a board. Dad got a nice little cup with the cougar on it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely the way that it should be. All right.
Speaker 6: So we started our conversation this morning talking about Messi and friends and talking about Vancouver and how you know, for those of you that have been faithful to Vancouver through the juice boxes, through this entire tournament, you have really made a killing. And for those of us who are looking at Messi and Friends and going uh, brauh. What did you think about what happened last night with Vancouver basic grabbing Messi and Friends? And we played we played the play by play call of in the sixtieth minute when Pedro Vite basically sent Jordi Alba into the nether world with.
Speaker 4: The with the gate that he gave him there. What do you think about Vancouver advancing?
Speaker 2: I thought I was a thing of beauty, and not just because it was economically great for me, but just the fact that, Look, we talked about this here. I talked about it on Monday morning a loving courtuers. I thought that a lot of people have been really I don't know, timid about giving Vancouver their credit and realizing that when you are a team that in MLS is dominating, that they have the best goal differential, that they are tied for most goals at twenty goals this season with Portland, that they have a a unit the worst collectively as well as they do with Look a jasper sourceon that has a new fan right here. Because it wasn't just about getting the guys ready physically tactically, but al so mentally. And I saw a team that had believed that even after going down a goal early in the eighth minute, they had composure. They knew what the game plan was. I thought it was interested in the posting conference, for instance, said look, I enjoyed, and I think we did a better job at executing our game plan today that we did in Vancouver. He said, we were too rushed in this one. We held the ball even though we went down a goal. We knew what the game plan was, and man, that's all credit to the coach. I thought he did a fantastic job at eliminated busquets, at eliminating the half spaces for Messi Lou Roman. I thought that he understood exactly what that two lead meant coming into this game, and he took advantage of it. Miami had twelve good minutes and after that it was mainly Vancouver for the rest of the game. I mean, in the majority, in an average, they were more effective with the ball. I thought that, you know, this game could have been even broader than the three to one. It could have been four or five to one. I thought Brian White was stellar, and it wasn't just the goal. It's his position in his runs, the way he sets up Sabbi for a potential goal in the first half that doesn't happen because Saby just wasn't able to put it in the back of the net. Pedro Vite I've been praising this guy, talking about he should be in the VP conversation, and he showed up again. It's the way he handles the ball, is his commitment defensively. Cuba's commitment defensively is bur Halter. Which was probably the only bad thing out of this game is that because of the yellow he won't be available for the final in this competition. But I thought Berhalter was very good. I just see a team that with their identity and with their ability to believe in themselves and using the chip under shoulder of nobody believed in us, they're going long waist man. So all I gotta say is that the coach is pushing all the right buttons, moving all the right levers, and with the team that is this unified, this cemented Sky's delimited. I said that on Monday, I'll say it today.
Speaker 6: And this is a team in Vancouver, and I went through the schedule where you played three, you played seven, you're playing eight, and yeah, that's February, March, and April, and you're going to be doing the same thing in May, where Yes, for Sorenson isn't resting, folks, literally, it is trotting out the same eleven.
Speaker 4: You're going with rhythm.
Speaker 6: I guess you're making sure that your physios they're right there and that they're taking care of business. And anybody's got a niggle or a nock, you're like, you take care of it immediately, so they're back out there. This is a team that trots out the same dudes, regardless of competition, regardless of how many days off. And he's just rolling with it. And right now he's coming up with sevens and eleven's at the craps table.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll push back a little on that, just because he did rotate completely for Minnesota. He brought in the big guns there in the second half. He really did. Because Vite comes in in the second half, he has a brace, should have had Hatcher to be quite frank against Minnesota, but he know he saddle compos Brian White, you know, he's sadber Halter. Obviously they came in as well late in the second half. But all in all, I just think that this team being able to do what they're doing is unprecedented. Right. They are the best team in MLS in the regular season and they are in the final of the Conka Calf Champions Cup. It's never happened the Sounders have been in this position. Were I think almost last I think they were third to last when they were in the final Vancouver know the impact were there in the final legs Club America. They were the worst team in MLS. I mean, we've seen it time and time again, and they're doing something completely unpresident and I think he goes back to the coaching. He goes us well, and we got a credit certainy for what he built in terms of those foundations and a guy in Jasper Soredens and that hazard guys believe in and completely flying. I mean, these guys understand the task, they get it together. I thought it was cool. And again he goes back to the mentality of the coach that he was asked about, you know, playing against Alba and Messi and how that can get in players has had and he just humanized the entire thing and he was like, look, my own son has posters of Messi, right, but it's about getting these guys playing to our strengths. We knew that we had more capability to run. We knew that we could affect certain points of the game, and he could focus on that right and then everything else just falls together. Man, I am a fan, Vancouver to me will win Conky champions Cup. To me, they will be either Kuzusul or Tigris. I do not care. They have the tools, they have the personality, the character, the ability, the tools. Man, I'm just I'm all in when it comes to Ingoda wycke Ups.
Speaker 6: It's that like Winston Zenemar from Ghostbusters. There for a second, we got the tools, we got the talent. I mean literally, I mean well, and then you look at Messi and friends over the last four days the book is out. I mean, you go up three to one against Dallas and then you get the one moment where the ball is shot, goes off of falcone, it takes a weird spin, gets past calendar, and that gets everything rolling. Dallas comes back to beat you four to three, and then you had a one Nili last night and everybody's thinking, okay, here they come, here they come, and Vancouver took care of business. So two times in a week, Messi and Friends have been found out and the tape is out about how to get after him. I mean, I said in an hour number one, I said, I know what the solution is gonna be. They're just gonna throw more money at the problem, and they're gonna bring in you know, they're gonna bring into Brune up with garber Bucks and take a and figure out a deal later since they've got DIBs on him.
Speaker 4: When you see Messi and Friends, now what do you see?
Speaker 2: I see a team that is a year older. And this is something that we had commented on and we thought that it was going to be an issue right off the bad Luis Suarez looks as old as he is and as the old as those knees are. Not having that creative finisher, kind of deadly striker. It's a huge issue for this team. You signed against Dallas. Defensively, though, I think that's their biggest problem. You cannot emergency defense every single game and expect results. And I think that's what's happening with Matrano is that he was able to get so many results despite playing poorly that he kind of got overconfidence in a false sense of security. Is the worst thing that could happen to a team and they got found out. Like you said, it's simply about Look, I hate to say it, but Cello we got is a good attack in fullback, not good both ways. He cannot defend Jordi Albot. He's an older typate fullback, so he is not going to have the tracking methods against Dallas Ian Fraig. Great guy going forward, not so defensively. Martinez more of a center back than a fullback. I thought that his instincts and positioning was off. So it's all about defensively, not being able to do what you have to do and feeling like because you have Messi and you have Leo and you go busquets, they're just gonna magically individually change the game for you. And when you don't have a design system, that's when you start to struggle as a team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, oh, we're going to give up four, but all score five. You get that kind of mentality exactly, go ahead and do that, all right? I want to turn to Seattle. What's this about Jordan Morrison another MRI.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was interesting and to me, it's never good. But long story short. On Tuesday, Brian Smetter said that after the MRIs were taken, they didn't like them. They were blurry, they were not consistent, they weren't able to see what was going on, so he had to get a new set of MRIs done. Brian Smester mentioned that they were going to send those MRIs to England as a specialists to just take a look. So all we know is that he won't be available this weekend. If I have to go off of my spidy senses, I'm going to say that Jordan Morris is out at least three weeks at the very least. He's had some issues, He's had some tightness. The way he just sat after you know, he makes this huge run there at the end of that game against Colorado was just a bad look. And regardless of whether he is maybe it's not a severe injury, you got to treat it like a severe injury because the last thing you want is a reoccurrent, reaggravated injury for the rest of the season. So get him right, put him on ice, put him on the freezer, I don't care. Just get him to the best of his abilities. While you have a guy like Mausovski that all of a sudden has turned into Luis Suarez of MLS and just three goals consecutive times. He's confident, he's committed. Maybe it's the fact that he just got engaged by the dude is just feeling himself. And he talked to us a couple of days ago and he mentioned that, look, he's been working hard, he's getting more used to the team. Him and Koloney have built a really good report. So Kloni is the one that puts that both the one one quote for the one zero lead in Colorado, and if that's what's going on right now, maybe you just let that. In the meantime you figure out what's going to be putting to beat. OSAs de Rosario is a Takoma Defiance player that has turned every head possible at the next MLS pro level in Tacoma Defiance. He is the golf cour I think he has nine goals in five games or something of that capability or of that sense. He's just killing it right. He was at practice yesterually he looked very good, scored a couple of goals. His present was good. So I think that you will see him this weekend. As you know, a temporary player, I don't think he's the solution moving forward, but for right now, seat, I'm going to have to figure out a way to play without Jordan Morris while he gets completely better.
Speaker 6: And you look at the younger players that are active, whether they're coming up through defiance. Because you mentioned Cosa Rienzi, you know we've been looking at Paul Rothrock for the last couple of seasons, and now you bring in a player like Musaski and you give him a chance to show what the promise has been in other places. It's like, okay, so we've seen him down in LA. We know what Mussas he can do. When you look at the younger players, who who is are they? Are they integrating at the right speed right now with what Brian Schmitzer wants him to do through match week ten. With the younger guys, are they are they where you would anticipate they would be when it comes to learning the system and being a part of things.
Speaker 2: I think that they're behind it. I honestly team that akr As they call him, Kolani Kosa Riansi. I think he's pushing Alex for a starting spot and I'm glad you brought it up because we asked Brian about this. If we talked to Alex, Alex, although he said with the right things, I see something different in his face. He's got to be annoyed at the fact that he got injure and now he's got to figure out if he's gonna get his position back. Because Kilanie has been lights out. He understands the game. He's got a couple of assists, and physically he's so dominant. I mean the dude looks like he benches through fifty. I mean he's written, and he has an engine, and he's hungry, and he gets up and down that flank like no one's business. So he's been great. Paul Rothrock has up his game. He's elevated what used to be just vibes and effort and runs. Now he is polished a little more. He has been able to find what he needs to do better. When he pinches inside looking for that next pass, not rushing just going end line and just putting across through. He's cutting inside, he's looking for the he's looking to where he's going to be able to link up and maybe commit, maybe push back a little. I mean, he has found a game, in my opinion, to be a lot easier. Even he said it a little bit. He talked about some of the improvements he's had on that part of the field. A guy like Ovid Bargains. We talked to him as well, because at nineteen years old, he has hit his one hundredth professional game, right his appearance that a huge momentum in milestone for a kid of you know, his age, and he's another player that have been consistently good and it's way beyond where he should be for his age, for the way he came up through Tacoma Defiance and the academy and everything. So when he comes to the young guys, that's where Seattle, I think, is getting most buck for their money, or most pushed for their money, because they're able to have a sustainable system that is bringing all these kids that are providing you debt and now not just dept but they're providing you playmakers and starters and starters that are pushing other starters to realize that, hey, man, if you're not out here, if you're not putting one hundred and ten percent, you're going to see us open event.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: And so since we are on our role talking about Seattle, Seattle is one of the three late games on Saturday, all Caps come to town otherwise known as Saint Louis City SC. You're a minus one nine two ninety minute draws a plus three thirteen in Saint Louis on the road is a plus five point fifteen.
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: I love that draw, Love that draw. I'll tell you that. Look, Sam Louising the team that's hard to be hard to break down, not necessarily in display against LAFC because they had a couple of a lot of bad moments. Actually in that game, LAFC should have won that one, to be honest, and they weren't able to do so. But this is a team that likes to play deep, deep blocks. They're gonna overpopulate the prime assistant zones for the opposition. They're not gonna allow you to get to those positions. They are the I believe, second team with the least amount of possessions, so they're gonna concede completely the ball to Seattle and allow them to move it horizontally but not vertically. So how do you break that down? I think that Sata is gonna have to take a lot of mid range shots. I think that they're gonna have to be really quick their triangles and when they get to the flanks, maybe internalizing a little bit of those moments and not just putting crosses into the eighteen, because that's where Saint Lewis I think is going to benefit from. However, however, got to make sure that you're careful with when they're occasionally pressed. They don't do it often, but Seattle, if anything that was evident against Colorado is that without Jackson Reagan, there's some real issues coming out of the back. We talked about how good he's done, but he is a player there. I don't want to call him limited, that's unfair, but he's a different, old school type of center back. So he wasn't coming out easy. Jammerga Mezendarda had probably the worst game of his I don't want to say his career with MLS, in MLS with Sounders, but let's just call it the worst game he's had this season. I thought new wasn't particularly great coming out of the back, so you have some issues. Make sure that you don't allow and Lewis to get an easy goal and then they're just gonna park the bus. They might park a semi back there and now let you through. So Shatter is gonna be mindful of We gotta control the tempo of the game. We gotta control posession, but we gotta be effective when we do get those chances and not allow to Lewis to get even a goal or even get any confidence in this one.
Speaker 4: Because however, I do like the drum.
Speaker 6: I do like the drum plus three thirteen because yes, I would imagine if if All Caps ends up with the early lead, they're gonna go and find those Princess Cruise liners that are out there in Puget Sound doing the Alaska tours, and it'll be like, yo, Fame, we need you over here, and they just sit there and be like, you know, be like the Love Book camping out all right, our buddy Nico Moreno, as we always do, we play Cliffhanger like the old Price Is Right Matt Price Is Right game, where I roll through a lot of the games and if Niko wants to say something about him, then he says something about him, and then we keep going. I'm gonna save it Atlanta and Nashville to the end. Four thirty, so trans It's into four forty Toronto hosting the revs. You probably could do a lot better with your time looking at something in another country or another matchup entirely. Toronto is favored at a plus one twenty five. Also, you have four early starts.
Speaker 4: CF.
Speaker 6: Montreal at home at stadd Saputo, traditionally a tough place to play.
Speaker 4: That's a dollar in the jar.
Speaker 6: CF Montreal plus one fifty eight hosting Philadelphia Union. I like the draw in that one just because Union is a far better team. But you're going to Stott Suputo, Columbus and Charlotte. Columbus at home is a minus one fifty two draws a plus two ninety two. Charlotte is a plus three ninety six. And all we heard out of Charlotte this week was Wolf Zaha on Snapchat basically saying get off my back and head coach Dean Smith sitting there and yelling at the officials in Major League Soccer. Well, Dean Smith and Wilf Saha, welcome to the pressures that are associated with being a club that has high expectations in Major League Soccer.
Speaker 4: What do you think about this one?
Speaker 2: I don't like one. I don't like that one little bit. By the way, I feel like a guy with the trajectory of saha should know how to deal better with this sort of situation. He's got a lot of pressure in the entire of his career. Why is he over there, you know, going back and forth with a fan in the middle of a game, like, just center yourself, do your thing, and stop talking about yourself in the third person. Saha this, Saha that. Come on, man, let's get it together, Let's play some soccer. I don't like this at all. I feel like kid is a unnecessary interruption and something that the team doesn't need lingering above it. I like Columbus in this one. Don't like the numbers since entirely, but I do want to look at the gold compost because I do feel like this might be a battle there that might go three to two for Columbus.
Speaker 6: So we go to the totals and we start at four and a half. Four and a half is a plus three seventy five and a half is a plus seven seventy five. So if you're thinking shootout, probably that four and a half number to plus three seventy would be where you might want to go.
Speaker 2: Give me Columbus in the four and a half, we did really well with the with the goals last week. I got to tell you that it was a good one. That Portland game really set me up nicely. So yes, let me get the goals and let me get Columbus. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was going back and forth. I'll break the fourth wall here.
Speaker 6: I was going back and forth with Nico when we when the game went crazy in the second half, and I'm like, man, you just need one more and you got your total five minutes later.
Speaker 4: It happened there.
Speaker 2: It is so like there.
Speaker 6: It is h DC and Colorado at seven thirty seven forty. I think you can do better at a minus one oh two. Messi and Friends and Red Bulls at the Erector Set in South Florida. Messi and Friends are reminus one fifty nine coming out of Champions Cup draws, A plus three eleven Red Bulls almost a plus four hundred.
Speaker 2: Who look, I would love to stay when it rains it pours, but that four one hundred just turned me off completely. I would say that the draw there would be another good bed. I don't feel like Inner Miami is gonna do much of a exposing their best players after you know, they just got eliminated. But obviously the wear and tear of everything they just did in CCC. I'll say that they'll probably play it safe, rotate completely, probably will see a line up closer to what you say against Dallas. But New York Rebels is another top of dog. They're not gonna let you in the game. They're gonna limit what you do. They're gonna take advantage of the players that right now are not playing so great for Inner Miami like agenda. So I just like, there's gonna be a good draw for you.
Speaker 6: Well, and you're looking at the totals, looking at the goals, plus one and a half is a fives a minus five two, So two and a half is a minus one fifty five. Three and a half is where it turned. Well, basically it turns at three, but three and a half over at three and a half is a plus one fifty six. So they don't think there's gonna be a lot of goals either.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 6: All right, so we will continue rolling on through all of the eight thirties. You got Austin and Minnesota United, Austin's favorite of a plus one forty nine, Chicago and Orlando basically the same thing. Literally, Chicago favored at home at a plus one forty seven San Diego and FC Dallas. San Diego is a minus one thirty nine, draws a plus two eighty two Dallas on the road to plus three fifty five, Vancouver hosting RSL minus one fifty nine.
Speaker 4: At home. RSL is a plus two to ninety and RSL is a plus four twenty six.
Speaker 2: Well that's an interesting one because look, that was another one that we hit on last week was RSEL. I see an RSSEL team that is starting to figure things out. Did Balluna's play like his hymn? That is his team? He has, without doubt put this team on his shoulders. I love the fact that he's chirpid, He's just being Diego Luna. I feel like even Diego and the rest of this team is starting to really play at his movement. Uh So, in this one thing is a Vancouver team that they have to shut down the engines at some point, they have to shut up they so they don't overheed this boat. So I'm gonna go with our cell on this one. I like the numbers. I like them set up, give me, give me ourself.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 6: Late games l a FC favored big against Houston at home. San Jose is favored on the plus side at one O four, hosting Portland at a plus two thirty seven. Uh, Seattle, we talked about that. One Sunday, NYC hosting FC Cincinnati their favorite at the U twelve pitch. I guess it's at Yankee Stadium. I don't know if it's at Yankee or City, but either way, it's a U twelve pitch and they're at a plus one twenty two. F C Cincinnati is a dog at a plus two oh nine going into wherever playpen they're going into in the late game. SNS is sporting Kansas City at the plus one hundred, hosting LAG LAG's at a plus two forty nine. And so of course that leads us to Atlanta and Nashville. Atlanta favored at a plus one twelve, draws a plus two fifty, and Nashville is a plus two thirty four.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I did not want to talk about Atlanta today. You know, the way that they just had a dut against Orlando, not a shot. This is a team that had no character, showed no response. This was an Orlando team that had not scored a goal in two hundred and thirty plus minutes and you allowed him to score three on you all easy simple wolfs that you know, not a lot of pressure or somewhat some pressure. You just boost that ball out. Marco gets at the top of the eighteen, Nobody immediately pressure Sam. He's able to just look up, drink some coffee, tweet hacks like I'm going to score, and he just puts it in the back of the net. It just was not a good look for Atlanta. So in this one against a bj Callahan tim that is coming from a ridiculous score line. That thing got way way out of hand. I do feel like the way they handle the ball, the way that they control momentum is going to be complicated for Atlanta and just to get him off their funk. Maybe if I choose Nashville, I'm going to jinx it and they will win. So I'm going to go with Nashville. I think this will be a high score line. So what is the compass on goals telling you? I only said that the Surge is feeling himself. I feel like they're playing very direct and with the issues that Atlanta has had at simply handling balls over the top and coming out of the back. I just want to see the goal line there.
Speaker 6: Two and a half is a minus one sixty two. It turns it three three and a half is plus one.
Speaker 2: Three and a half. Seems like a decent bet if you want to just add it on. But I'll take Nashville. I'll take that three and a half. But man, Atlanta's got to figure it out. And I am concerned. It is the team that I thought was gonna be fighting for the shield and right now worst start in their history. Worse than that, they just seem to have no answers running. Dialer's got to be he seems gotta be on fire, and I hate to think because he just got there. But you cannot allow your team to look this unresponsive for this amount of time and not feel like your job is it on the line.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we'll see what happens with Atlanta, Nashville. What's going on with the Pulso Sports and Sounder at Heart.
Speaker 2: Of course, as always this week, we're gonna have some things going on today, So check YouTube for the Pulsar Sports. Because his Susterrera has not been practicing with the team. I don't know if it's more of their just limiting him or if there's an injury there with the ready to Jordan morrins Jordan Morris's news, this is not great. So we're gonna go into Providence and Swedish PCC and we're gonna figure out what's going on. Bryan as much as should talk today about two things. The images that came off, you know, blurry and now they have new evidence on what's going on with Jordan Morris and then what's going on with his sustra and hopefully is not something worse, So wait for that information. YouTube postal sports like share help us out join the family. Fridays, of course, as always, we're gonna do Jeremiah Shannon ies what we learned this week, Lots to talk about. Of course, we probably have Brad Evans if he can make some time for us, former MLS captain of course for the Seattle Sounders, a great guy still working with the organization. That should be fun, so go ahead and check that out. And of course on Monday, as always, kickoff Love His Courchers, where we just set it up and hopefully we get to talk about what happened over the weekend as well as who is going to eventually be tasing Vancouver in the final, because we have been talking about CCC on Loven's Quarters, so go ahead and check that out.
Speaker 6: As always, my friend, great to see you on Thursday to get the breakdown of everything going on in Major League Soccer from there on the left coast. Congratulations and may all the traffic to the police be as safe as humanly possible. Pullman and back. As always, my friend, Great to see you, Love you very much. We'll catch up with you next week.
Speaker 2: You to men.
Speaker 6: John all right, there's a Nigo Monto Pulso Sports and sounder at heart. He's going to go to the Providence in Swedish bouncy house and see what's going on with Jordan Morris and everybody there. All right, what to watch, where to watch it, gossip, Bermer and you Windo and we're out the door until noon because that is when the last one for this week, Soccer's in Session Playoff Daily Live is going to be coming on once again. Brian lost In, the head coach oft Jeff Davis is going to join us. You'll hear from folks after last night. You'll hear from Kelly Bowler, the head coach at John's Creek, after their win against Macintosh and Robbie Galvin, the head coach at Lassiter, He's gonna come on at twelve thirty. So it is Jeff Davis, it is John's Creek, it is Lassiter. It is brackets and scores and analysis and looking at what's happening today. Once again, speaking of what's happening today, double header on the network five thirty and seven thirty Hebred Christian. It is split Hebred Christian taking on Mount Vernon on the girls side. That is at five thirty and at seven point thirty it is going to be Heburn Christian taking on Trinity Christian. We had Mike Townsend on the show yesterday, we had check Oh, we had Chay Griffin on the show back on Monday, and so getting ready for that particular doubleheader that is today once again tomorrow reminder seven o'clock it is Johnson Gaines will at Calhoun. We will be in Calhoun for that one and we'll we'll lay that one out for you there. But today doubleheader at Hebron Christian five thirty, seven thirty Soccer in session playoff Daily Live coming up at noon. Jeff Davis, John's Creek and Lassiter all right, gossip Bruburn and Nuendo before we get out of here. It is Rodrigo considering leaving Real Madrid in the summer transfer window, falling down the pecking order at the Burna Bay, Manchester United and Uve competing to try and sign Ederson from Atalanta. Harry Kane has been linked with a return to the Premier League, but he's planning on staying at Byron Munich for one more year.
Speaker 4: According to the Talk Sport.
Speaker 6: Villa and Emmy Martinez and Leon Bailey being targeted by clubs in Saudi Arabia. Bayern Munich believe they're in a good position to sign Florian Verts from Bayer Levercusen, who would try to sell the twenty one year old if he agitates for a move that's from Floria and plettenberget Sky Germany. Also, Eric Tenhag is on lever Cusan's short list of possibles to replace Shabi Alonso, who's been linked with taking over for Carlo Anchel Audio Real Madrid. There'll be a test on this later on. Harvey Elliott has struggled for minutes at Liverpool. He wants to stay and fight for his place at the club Everton are among the clubs interested in Liam de la lap thirty million pound release clause. With the prospect of Dominic Calvert Lewin signing a new deal beyond this summer is also not out of the question. South Korean defender Kim Min Jay says he hopes he can remain at Bayern Munich, despite the German club appearing to be open to sell if the right offer arrives. French forward ends so kind of Biek set to finalize the move to Manchester United on a free from Lahavre, and Julian Lopategi has signed a deal to become the guitar national coach, with the deal running until June of twenty twenty seven. That comes from our buddy for Britzio Romano Now soccer and where to watch it and how to watch it. Here's what you're going to see today once again. Remember Europa League and Conference League will go over juice boxes before we get out of here. African combinations you twenty going on right now on ben If you don't have b in, you can get all the b ins Newester telecdio for the fans. Tay say tigo lega one lega one, Max Pro and are buddying the not Torres at Gold TV. You can get that at Finants FNTZ dot Co Slash Soccer down here eleven and two. CBS Sports Network has Europa League, Spurs and Boto Glimp. At three it is f S two Beach Soccer World Cup. The second matchup of the day is going on right now, say Shells and Belarus. The Triple C with Krusos, Suel and Tigris is on at ten o'clock. Nottingham Forest and Brentford in a makeup game that's at two thirty on USA two to NA and Unimasters simulcasting. Conca calf Uni Verso has the matchups in the Beach Soccer World Cup. Last one in the day is at twelve thirty. ESPN plus has your Belgian Pro League. They also have the Kentucky Derby, NAH Louisville and Lexington At eight o'clock. NBC Sports dot Com simulcasting the Premier League. Paramount Plus has Athletic Clube in Manchester, United Spurs and Bodo Glimp. Also the Conference League JR. Garden and Chelsea Rarel Bettis and Fiorentina Women's side. His own USA, Promira Division, Feminina, Levante and Barsa was early this morning. Right now, it is the second half of the Frown DFBPO call final between Bayern Munich and verter Bremen, Canadian Northern Super Lake Toronto and Calgary on ESPN Plus at seven o'clock. And Mazeltov to Abby before we get out of here, Mazeltov, she's become a great aunt again. We always knew that she was a great aunt, but now she's becoming a great aunt again.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 6: Mazeltov to Abby and just in time to block modeled manifold blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Sorry we don't do that here.
Speaker 6: And once again remember come back on the high school ranks once again. It is Soccer is in Session, presented by our friends at Kaiser Permanente, and that is going to be once again, Soccer is in Session Playoff Daily Live. It is John's Creek, it is Jeff Davis, and it is Lassiter Viewer Solici tay.
Speaker 4: Bot. Did I spell everything right? Yes? I did? Okay, twenty three characters report submitted. All right, So modeled manifold blah blah blah, you're out the door.
Speaker 6: So once again Soccer's in session, Playoff Daily Live, last one for this week because we have the media match tomorrow when we've got to be out of the studio so we can be at the media match. That's gonna happen at noon, so we'll be back for that five thirty seven thirty tonight Hebred Christian, Mount Vernon Hebre and Christian Trinity Christian and then we'll be back at it again tomorrow at nine oh five. Kareem to Mimi and our friends from KSA and our friends from SpVgg grouth Firth. That's gonna be at nine oh five their bet and lead off tomorrow. And Marty Jellmy, the head coach of the Atlanta United Unified team, is going to be with us at ten o'clock and we'll talk about their season opener, their roster, practice, picture day, all the stuff is on social media, but we'll catch up with Marty at ten o'clock and then we'll get you ready for the weekend and it's going to be a busy one at Landy night at hosting Nashville, Big big, big, big Big, Thanks to Nino, Thanks Deniko, Thanks to y'all for coming through and going through the daily adventures here at sd h am a mucha plati all played safe. See you in about forty five minutes, and since it is the end of the show, it means I get to do this seen a bit