Speaker 1: Sing It, Kevin, It's Been and skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle and we are at the chalk Taw Casino and Resort, Duran, Oklahoma, with audio bleeding everywhere.
Speaker 2: Really cool.
Speaker 1: We have a special shout out we want to give to someone special, Our buddy Jeff Stewart from Reliant Heating and Air Conditioning.
Speaker 2: Want to give him a big shout out.
Speaker 1: He is a really good guy and I'm so happy that Reliant is back on the air with us. We have known Jeff Stewart for a really long time. I have a lot of great memories of hanging with Jeff. You bet you went to a legendary or be yeah, you went to a break the playoff baseball game with Jeff Man.
Speaker 3: I love Jeff.
Speaker 4: I got to go to two incredible sporting events back to back.
Speaker 3: One was the Cory Seeger home run.
Speaker 2: Home run, its emotional.
Speaker 4: You's the Corey Seeger home run in the World Series Game one of the World Series, right back Game one, the tying home run. It looked like it was all over, like that was the funnest sports of an Eve ever been to. That was insane. And then the very next day I ended up going to a Cowboy game. I think it was the next air, the next couple of games. Now, yeah with Jeff. So what Jeff does a lot of people don't know this, but he's one of the sideline guys.
Speaker 3: He's like a line.
Speaker 2: Judge or on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like he moves the first down markers and all that stuff. And so he had and he has tickets down there. So I got to go and like he's hanging out right there on the field.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 5: I saw him warming back up one game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh he's got a cannon. Yeah, he can really really throw the ball.
Speaker 1: I saw him rubbing down his thighs to get him lose for a game on his own thighs or decks just Jeff's Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's also a hell of a golfer. He treated me some golf one time. Yeah, and I gotta tell you, and now I had a really good outing pitched in from about seventy five out, but he ended up taking all the money that day. Let's just say, very savvy around the greens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we gave a shout out to Jeff and it admitted that he did illegal on the air.
Speaker 4: Heyst listen, we're gonna We're gonna summarize this by saying phenomenal, dude, I love Jeff's store. We're so grateful to part with them. Thank you to Relying air Conditioning. I do want to say this. So you just said, look, we're at the chalk talk is he on resort and Durant? And so Skin goes, all right, we're gonna give a shout out to and this lady came over and stood right in Skin's face and goes, Charity, my name is Charity, Like, dude, she was just and then I waved to her and was like, hey, thank.
Speaker 1: You devil Horn, Charity, it's not hers.
Speaker 6: She got the shout out, Just give her ahead time getting the snap on her because I've definitely see it happened to others.
Speaker 2: Dude, she put it, I put the stop sign up. She was leaning in for.
Speaker 4: It was close enough if he could have gone and met her halfway for a kiss, meet her halfway.
Speaker 2: See my instinct turned way.
Speaker 1: Is that a Morgan wall across the scot No, it's old school, old school.
Speaker 2: I don't know that one.
Speaker 3: It's just because I'm so country.
Speaker 5: So we've also, you know, had been kind of mess up some lyrics and.
Speaker 3: The common songs before.
Speaker 2: So that song is.
Speaker 4: Meet me halfway, but I would saying meet her halfway charity across the sky.
Speaker 3: You don't know that song.
Speaker 5: I remember when you were seeing the half way across the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the Forest.
Speaker 5: I remember when you were doing that one. I was like, I think it's jungle.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Forest, Reading to the forest.
Speaker 1: All right, it is the Bit and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagles. Time for our MAVs minute, brought to you by our good friends at Sunset and McKinnie appath Theater.
Speaker 2: Huge weekend for your Mavvy.
Speaker 1: MAVs is they have a away and away back to back, both games at the Los Angeles Clippers, and man, they need to get a split.
Speaker 2: I was looking, I mean the chances.
Speaker 1: Let's see, they have two tonight and then they have next day, don't play until next Wednesday, the Luca game, and then they have the Toronto games.
Speaker 2: They got five games left.
Speaker 1: The likelihood they would have to lose a lot of games to not be in the play in but I really like their.
Speaker 2: Chances to host a play in game.
Speaker 1: Uh, Sacramento has been spitting the bit and they got some tough games coming up, so Mavericks.
Speaker 2: Are in a good position.
Speaker 1: Just get a split in LA and then come on back games with Toronto.
Speaker 2: They got a good chance.
Speaker 1: And we know how emotional that Wednesday night game next week is gonna be.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to think about that till after the weekend.
Speaker 1: But you can watch those games on KFAA, or even better, listen to him on ninety some point one The Eagle where the home of Dallas Mavericks basketball. You'll have Coop and Damars on the call tonight and tomorrow.
Speaker 4: This is yes, but dude, I just want to say sorry to interrupt you both. Watching Anthony Davis play helps, Yeah, helps with the sorrow I feel in my sports soul because he is one of the best basketball players my eyeballs have ever seen. He's really really good. He is so good, like for to be that size and that athletic.
Speaker 1: I think like the thing that's, you know, really really game changing is his defensive prowess alongside a center, and you see it in these games.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 4: So what you got on your that's the song I was singing, Oh, Kenny Loggins halfway across the Sky and it was in it was in these classic Sylvester saloon movie over the top. Oh oh, he's a great movie. Yeah, great, b I'm pretty sure Sylvester won an oscar for that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So anyways, that is the MAVs Minute, brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater. Go to Sunset Texas dot com for information on how you can own a fire Pitch suite or join the Aikman Club. Kids, you want to join the Apeman Club, it's coping in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Secure your suite now.
Speaker 1: But right now we're gonna do a unique version of.
Speaker 2: The Today Game.
Speaker 5: Don't talk to kids are walking by, Yeah, don't ask them if they want to join the Apeman Go.
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking those kids, it was I was asking the kids to the audience.
Speaker 2: You see the look the dad gave you. Yeah, I felt it. I felt it. I didn't I knew.
Speaker 1: I was being looked that in a way that was aggressive, so I did not acknowledge it.
Speaker 5: Good luck out there, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, all right with this.
Speaker 4: So we're doing the Today Game without audio, right, yeah, okay, So let's just talk through some of the nomine nominees that were up for today the Today game today April four to twenty twenty five, and it was on this day in twenty seventeen that skin may have had a stroke. So when we saw this written down, there's two times. There's one where he goes Ian Kinsler and we think he had a stroke on that day or the CD started skipping.
Speaker 2: But the other one was like on Lee's classical glass Bloy, we.
Speaker 5: Said a barbecues galory remote too. Maybe there was one that happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I'm comfortable letting Christina fire.
Speaker 2: This one off. Okay, yeah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: Who's right if you want to latch on and we really feed here. If y'all want to make the full bend and skin show prediction.
Speaker 2: I'm in, Ben, you in, I'm in. Let's get on that too. Let's get on these tipples. I'm sorry, let's get on the shippy.
Speaker 4: Can you immediately we get that into the lab and uh combo that up with the in Kinsler.
Speaker 2: What were you trying to say his old nipple? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well that when you were said temple, you were going for a triple India.
Speaker 3: The difficulty was huge so I evertricked that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wanted to latch onto these tizzle nipples. It was real weird when the right side of your face went down.
Speaker 1: See, he went, I would argue that that's not I mean, I've got plenty of examples of the stroke, but that was just.
Speaker 5: It was happening again though.
Speaker 3: I think you had Yeah, you kept going in that audio.
Speaker 2: Right now, we're going horse again.
Speaker 5: Hold on one.
Speaker 7: Second, because I don't want to play the whole.
Speaker 5: Thing again, right, No, if you can't, Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: The first one. It's just hard to say tizzle nipple.
Speaker 4: That was a degree of difficulty. Yeah, that up with the kinsler. What were you trying to say? Tis old nipple? Oh well that when you were said temple you were going for a triple India.
Speaker 3: The difficulty was huge. So I ever stricked that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to latch onto these tizzle nipples.
Speaker 5: It was real weird when the right side of your face went down. He went, limp mid sentence, I do it twice a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a good stroke stretch.
Speaker 2: What was that that you said?
Speaker 4: I feel like if there's any paramedics that are out near barbecues glored grapevine swing by going out and see me.
Speaker 2: Come on outt get a look at skin.
Speaker 3: We'll check his vitals.
Speaker 1: That's the worst promotion we've ever had, getting paramedics out to him see if skin is stroke. We've all eaten a lot of red meat today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, that was a day where a barbecues galore and they just kept churning out more and more red meat.
Speaker 1: That one six or five guy would always come and.
Speaker 3: Work with the grill.
Speaker 2: God steak mid segment, Yeah, there's another plate of perfectly sliced steak. Okay here, man, I know you like sausages. Here for you.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to the rangers order here a second.
Speaker 3: So Robert Downey is sixty today.
Speaker 4: When when you guys think of Robert Downey Junior, what's the first movie you think of?
Speaker 2: And mine is Weird Less than Zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great in that, and he does a lot of questionable stuff with his mouth. For me, it's I think of him batting his eyes in Weird Science trying to turn the jaz Yes, a movie he's incredible in.
Speaker 2: Have you all ever seen Chaplain?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: It's great, and he in fact, I think he wanted to Kudemy Award for that. I was nominated quickly.
Speaker 5: I'll just say the age gap is gonna show here. Yeah, I mean now like Tropic Thunder. But the first time I ever realized who he was it was ten in a movie called Us Marshalls and he's very good in it, and he's kind of young, and I remember my dad telling me, hey, kind I had a drug problem.
Speaker 4: That's a spin off of the Fugitive. That's right, because it's the same guys. That's the same crew of Marshall's. Yeah, Tommy Lee Jones that I don't care, that's what I was.
Speaker 2: This guy's good little.
Speaker 1: Baby corn bread. Do you have a you have a favorite Robert Downey junior movie?
Speaker 7: Well, Iron Man's the first thing that comes to mind. But I also he was supposed to be the love interest of Molly Ringwald in uh was it sixteen Candles?
Speaker 2: That would make sense?
Speaker 7: That would track like He auditioned for it and then apparently didn't get that role. It went to Ducky, So I thought, oh, no, pretty pink, pretty in pink. It's one of those I could.
Speaker 1: Totally see him being pretty pretty and Ducky at pink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the love interest in sixteen Candles Jake. Jake never was in anything else ever again, was he? Yes, he was, and it's a movie you like. He was in Vision Quest.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right outside of that he was, Yeah, because it was the same time period. And I've never seen him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody the other day. They were like, you want to know how.
Speaker 2: Old you are?
Speaker 4: Uh, Jake is like sixty or something in real life. I'm like, oh, very sobering.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Heath Ledger would have been forty six. Eric Andre is forty two.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: One of Skin's favorite magicians. David Blaine is fifty two.
Speaker 2: Man, He's great.
Speaker 1: He had a love relationship with Fiona Apple and then made that disappear.
Speaker 7: He's a movie or not a movie, a show out right now too?
Speaker 2: You really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know for your boyfriend read his book.
Speaker 7: He loves David Blood and he got so mad because I knew this show was out. We're gonna watch that Angel show come out. Yeah, he got so much.
Speaker 4: This is important deconstruction of a guy that I hold in very high regard. You're telling me that, you're telling Mike Sroy.
Speaker 3: Read a magician's book.
Speaker 2: He sure did. He's read every magician's book. He loves magicians, he does, and I love him for it.
Speaker 5: Ready, magician book, Every Matrix DVO It's got a whole ranking like the Best Magic Tricks. That death song is up there, Rabbit in the Hat.
Speaker 2: If you guys ever read hold On.
Speaker 4: Every Life Life, life is so busy, Like, how do you have time to read a magician's book.
Speaker 5: I think you just get fired?
Speaker 2: Hey man, you're man? Yeah, actually he's cleaning up.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if he's online, just telling verdancek is back and I really love to reconnect.
Speaker 7: And yeah, he might play tomorrow night. He's busy right now. He is legit busy right now?
Speaker 2: What line does Verdance skate on? And there you have it.
Speaker 4: There's the Today game for Friday, April the fourth, and we actually can podcast that because we owned all the audio rights of everything that aired in that. Coming up next, KT, where are you gonna take us?
Speaker 6: In the weekly Weekday Update, The shocking story of the Edgiest made mayor Ever, let's go.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be wild, all right.
Speaker 4: It's next to broadcast live from the Chuck Casino Resort,