Speaker 1: The remainder of the story is my Biday has a blue light to guide me to the toilet at night without turning on the expensive overhead lights and wake you me up.
Speaker 2: Michael Michael Michael.
Speaker 3: Government employees think of themselves differently because they are public servants.
Speaker 4: TSA goober number twenty eight oh seven, huh ox marn of the day. I did not realize you are so challenged with pronunciations. You say that you know what ira Hajji means. Please let me clarify, having attended the camp for three summers. In my youth camp, I'd rather have Jesus as pronounced Idra hadjie. Thank you keep up the good works. Let me dragon with.
Speaker 2: His stupid post yesterday that he of course then removed and said, oh, I didn't know what that meant. Is he just trying to get attention or trying to get arrested? Seems like very narcissistic behavior. Look at me, look at me, Look at what I'm doing. I guess the Dems have their talking points on what to say when they're asked about was their cover up with Biden and his declining mental health. In the past couple days, both Hakeem Jeffries and Chuckie Schumer have said we are looking forward, so they know they lied. They just want the public not to know that. For those people who are upset that the Department of Education is going but bye. In an interview recently, Secretary of Education Lindamman said that seventy percent of eighth graders in the United States cannot read a grade level that is a trucial and our education system has filled our children. They care more about other things than the basic If the car was stolen, how could she give her son permission to drive it?
Speaker 5: Good grief, Hey, Brownie, I'm just thinking, you know, this woke thea that you're talking about. Did she get any campaign from some funds from the source organization?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 5: If that's the case, that seemed like George and Alex have blood on their hands. Something to think about. Have a great day.
Speaker 6: Why would a judge even accept a deal like this. I've got to blame it on demon rat voters. They are despicable people. I mean, it's I understand that politicians are evil, but their voters are just despicable people.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys. This thing of the kid that killed a young woman is shocking, Like a shock in the DA just basically set him free. But what's even worse, okay, is that this kid apply for asylum. So now some moron will actually grant those island to this freaking killer, and this killer will do it again, because that's what they do.
Speaker 8: Hey, Michael Walker. Stapleton warned us when he ran against Polis for Polus's first run for governor that if Colorado's elect Polis, he'll be bringing California to Colorado. Looks like that's exactly what's happening. And you know what, these libs in this state don't care how many people die. They hate Trump so much. Illegal aliens who kill our citizens, it's collateral damage.
Speaker 9: Michael. If this fifteen year old illegal alien has expressed any kind of for remorse, you know it might be different. Apparently, upon sentencing or when he was found guilty, there were no words, no apology, no sadness, no tire's nothing.
Speaker 10: It's striping.
Speaker 11: Michael. The mother of that killer with the car should be concerned because they're part of her mail. Ticket is now gone. Oh my goodness, how disgusting we have become. And Colorado is the worst.
Speaker 12: Hey, Michael, I don't know how far any prosecution Comy would go. All he's got to do is say I meant to get him impeached. Gives him enough plausible deniability to make that a tough prosecution to make.
Speaker 10: Regarding the little dirt bag baby driver, substitute jeep for nine to milimeter and then try to use the excuse from the US citizen mom that he didn't have permission to have the gun. I didn't know he had the gun. How would that go, Michael?
Speaker 11: To clarify that was when you said the mother probably didn't care where the kid was, because you know, you see your fifteen year old and you're deep gone. You should care. So now because of that, someone is dead, who's not paying taxes to support her illegal butt and her little criminal son.
Speaker 13: Michael, I could see you and Jill Biden at the bogoda in the Carpa Athenian Mountains enjoying your tortillas and Jalipinos.
Speaker 14: Aren't they just simply out of men in Ukraine? I don't even know how the war can continue without having bodies to throughout the war, So kind of makes sense to put this to an end, right unless they're trying to uh get the EU involved, in the war which they have been talking about conscription over in Germany and other countries.
Speaker 15: Good morning, Michael and Dragon. This is your fairye jew Uber. Thank you for being industry attention. I got a question. I am Russian. Why is it racist for like black people or Mexicans or whatever others? But for Juice it's anti semi semantic or anti semi's wife.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, Michael ben Cohen, another self loathing, super progressive Jewish guy who supports evil doers like come off there. I'd be surprised, Michael.
Speaker 2: When we grew up, silence was golden.
Speaker 10: But now for the lefties, the commis silence is violence. Enjoy the silence.
Speaker 16: Born the boys. Hey, Mike, you hit the nail square on the head or round whatever kind of nail you're using. But I digress. We are just like California already. We are not on our way, we're there, and the fact that we have slid from top five best dates for businesses to sixteen means we are on our way down the ladder. And just like California, we're not gonna have new businesses, but we're going to continue to lose current businesses. But anyway, it's Friday, and we are literally a couple minutes away from taxpayer relief shots. Hey, Mike, get to it and send me off into the weekend in a great mood. Have a great weekend, fellas.
Speaker 2: Brownie.
Speaker 10: Sounds like you need some cheering up this morning. Well, i'll tell you what. I'm here in town. Let's say after the show we get together, you buy me a sandwich.
Speaker 16: Hey, Mike, It's pretty easy to tell which way a jurisdiction is leaning just by the taxpayer relief shot. A lot of them end with something about charges pending an investigation, blah blah blah. And then you've got stuff like Sheriff Polk out of Florida who comes right out and says, yeah, homeowner isn't gonna be charged. She had a right to shoot the dirt bag.
Speaker 13: Gotta love it, So, Michael, with regard to taxpayer relief shots, if you get a taser en be able to use successfully, it would be a taxpayer relief shot.