Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to a brand new episode. Uh be like that? What the hell is going on in the background?
Speaker 2: I thought I thought I'd just jump in there, and uh oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have your mic on.
Speaker 2: So it's like, oh man, you know, I was trying to jump in and.
Speaker 1: You're trying to jump in and take something special and be.
Speaker 2: Be like be it a little more like be dick?
Speaker 1: Oh wait what.
Speaker 2: Jantz h dragonfly rain or we're.
Speaker 1: A little bit closer for comfort than normal. It may seem like we're closer, but it's also the camera thing, just because I'm trying to figure out the right angle to do this without having to bring our big thing down like think because that mostly it's because the cord of the fucking camera is just not long enough.
Speaker 2: Do they have USB extender chords?
Speaker 1: I can get a longer USBC cord if I really want to, you know, but then I have to go buy a new chord after everything's said and done. I mean, which I could I.
Speaker 2: Just well, I mean, is it is like an extension kind of like how.
Speaker 1: It would just be another chord?
Speaker 3: Oh so it don't plugs from the back of the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the camera's not the camera is just two usbc's, so it's just a USBC and a USBC, and that cord that it comes with is not super.
Speaker 2: I know that usually most camera mics or mics, most camera cords.
Speaker 1: Are tech can't be. That's why, that's why I wouldn't no, no, no, no, it's there's just a USB C on the back of it, and so it's USB C the USBC. It'd be fine with that one that's up there, but that one's dead. That one's been dead since I had the stupid thing because the the USB the standard one works fine, but the USB seaport that's on the top there doesn't work.
Speaker 3: You tried like throwing it against the wall.
Speaker 1: I've tried. I've tried hitting it, punching it. I haven't tried kicking it yet because I can't get my feet up that high.
Speaker 3: Well, it is a light object you can't put i'd put it.
Speaker 1: Lower, Yeah it is. It used to actually be down here, if you remember correctly. But the problem for me having it down here. I had a nice little like stand and everything down here. But then in the summer when it got super hot and the computer was just bellowing out its heat, I was sweating like a motherfucker because I was just getting hot. When there's you know, when it's like this, it wasn't a problem. Gets a nice little warm it's like a little heater on the side of you, and everything's good.
Speaker 3: But in the summertime, you're roasting weenies.
Speaker 1: In the summer time, I'm roasting my dick.
Speaker 2: My balls are sweaty, they're lower than my dick.
Speaker 1: Oh was it because my worst too thick.
Speaker 3: Sweaty balls.
Speaker 1: Swamp ass, swamp ass. Because I got here, my swamp.
Speaker 2: Turned that little bit so more my pretty feast.
Speaker 1: Because my message stings do we're having ship?
Speaker 3: I really need a shower and.
Speaker 1: Take a pierce. What' So I'm so unprepared for today because it's been a long fucking work week, so we don't have a whole lot other than you know. The one thing that I can say is that I'm starting to get that like football itch, and all of a sudden, my TikTok feed is showing nothing but football highlights, like it's getting ready. Because of course I watched, you know, on YouTube, I watched the Pat McAfee. It's the only way I could watch any part of the draft. I was like, I'll put it on in the background. McAfee can be pretty funny, and some of the guys on the thing can be pretty funny, even though I'm kind of like EH about the whole thing, but I'm like, at least I get to see some of the picks and see what happens in Like, oh, maybe I can figure out who the forty nine ers are drafting. I only watched day one and they spot their draftis for the day. It's like and number twenty the forty Anders have traded their draft pickaway to number thirty, the forty hitors have traded away. They're number thirty. Just soun of a bitch. Lest some plan and watch the other days.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I usually watched the first day and then keep.
Speaker 3: Up with the rest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just was doing this stuff. Some people really upset on the forty nine ers first pick of the draft, that wide receiver that they got, and like I listen to Kyle Shanahan talk about it, and he's like, look, we wanted that dude, and we saw where he was going to go, and we were like, well, you know, people are looking at him and he kept dropping, so we're like, well, we can trade down, we can trade down. And then when they had their the thirty third pick of the draft, they were like looking at it and they're like, well, we we can drop down again to forty, but if somebody grabs him at thirty eight, we're not going to be very happy, you know. And they had their next pick that they want to do, but they didn't want to waste of even a thirty eight or forty on him. Yeah, so they were just like, we're gonna We're gonna take him because he's what's gonna we think it's gonna fit, you know, what we want out of a receiver, because honestly, I think he wants somebody that maybe is like Debo like, but is you know.
Speaker 3: An assole like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what they're going to do with that, that asshole.
Speaker 2: I thought I didn't read the story, but I saw a headline and I on's again. I usually read stories before I you know, repeat it. I don't want to. I'm not a headline rainer, but I did see something like they're trying to they can't get a hold of them at all.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think he has no trade clause. But the thing is that he's hurting his own capital for being a dick for one, because they need if they want to trade him, no place is willing to take him. With the attitude that he's given right now.
Speaker 2: Then again, Antonio Brown got jobs.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well he's still going to get a job. It just means that, Hey, you know what, We're just gonna cut you and then somebody's gonna pick you up. You can go to wherever you want to go. Want to cut you, you know you're he's gonna get cut. Either you can go to a place and we can get something for you and you can maybe be happy at the places that we send it to, or you're gonna shop the market and you're gonna get low balled wherever you go. Like, what what's the choice? And I have no idea where you would end.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you had your sign when he wouldn't show up for shit and then you give him all this money and then he played what two games.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Well, so the first year of that contract he did play, but he got injured, right, and so that was after he got the big contract, and then the next year when he should have come back, he didn't play shit. He didn't play at all last year. He held out the entire year like, well, he wasn't at the beginning of the year. I think he was still recovering, and I think it was until week three when he could come back that all of a sudden it was like, well, he's not come back, and he's not come back. They wouldn't show up to fucking practices, and it's just like, how do you see get ahead like that? And then a lot of it has to do with his brother and his wife. Those are the two that were the big influences that a lot of people are saying that have led him the wrong way. And so this is.
Speaker 2: Why I feel like the players union has too much fucking control. I agree, way too much fucking control, because there's no way that these players should be allowed to get away with doing this kind of shit. No, it should be in the contract. Okay, you're guarantee this, unless you can't just get guaranteed money and then say fuck you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing is he lost all his guaranteed money.
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they took it all away. They took all his incentives and his bonuses and guarantee away, so he was less with whatever his base salary was last year. That's how this year opened up all the cap space for US.
Speaker 2: I still say that though the players Union has way too much fucking pull and power, then they agree. I mean, I say, protect the players, make sure they don't get screwed on certain things. But some of the shit that they can get away with with these guys that do fuck that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I one hundred percent agree with that, because it's it's just a little too much. And honestly, you know, I get it protect the players and stuff like that, but it does it has hurt the game a lot in the way, like honestly, the the amount of injuries that we get nowadays, I think, I truly do think that it's due to how they're not allowed to practice in a way that they were, that they don't take full game hits during practice. I'm not saying that you need to like clob or a guy and knock his ass out or anything, but they don't do full practice pad hits or anything like that anymore. You never could do really to the quarterback, but everybody else was kind of fair game. So that way they toughened up for it, and now they don't. And then when the defensive guys come in and hit him with that hit office god Day's kind of fold and you see a lot more leg injuries, and you see a lot more like I don't remember this many acls being torn like ten to fifteen years ago. Like even five years ago, you would say it's different.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: The guy who played Sheriff Meeker in Halloween four and five died.
Speaker 3: Oh did he?
Speaker 1: I have no idea which one that guy is. It's been the sheriff a long time.
Speaker 2: He was the one that took over for uh sheriff.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: The one from the origion two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the original Halloween.
Speaker 1: Well, the one from Halloween two was in it for what like five minutes and then he left.
Speaker 2: It was like a cameo, yeah, because it was it was all based in the hospital.
Speaker 3: But then he came back and Halloween kills.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it came back in Halloween. Oh no, you said this guy took over for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the one that uh yeah, Breck, he's the one that he was like and Halloween kills. Whether in the hospital he was working at the security guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gets.
Speaker 1: Killed and then he gets killed. Then he's dead.
Speaker 2: That I don't want to get started to that series we Halloween Kills. It started off so good too, with that scene with all the firefighters and ship.
Speaker 1: It was it was better than Halloween Ends. And I still don't know everything. I still can't like it. Bothers me a little bit, like Dave likes it so much, and I'm just like, I don't know why you like it. I just don't I get it. They're trying to do something different with it, and you like the idea of doing something different, which is fine, but again, it's it's one of those occasions where this is where I agree if you bill it as this this is the final fight between you know, Laurie Strode and Michael Myers, and yet it's the last five minutes and most of the time Michael Myers is even the movie like, well, he's like a fucking fragile old man.
Speaker 2: Which that's the other thing. They're building this up. Evil diet or you can't kill him. He's evil, He's unstoppable.
Speaker 3: He's not a man. He's not a man. He can't stop him. He's unstoppable.
Speaker 2: Oh my gol Myer.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try to.
Speaker 2: I can't kill you kill for me, like, what the fuck is that? And then the fact that and then the fact that um saying with Lorie, they built her up living in as a hermit all these years and building up and fighting and learning how to shoot and all this shit, and then all of a sudden, I'm shusy homemaker and I'm baking pies and I don't believe in that, Like what the fuck? Yeah, after your daughter got fucking murden, after your son in law gets killed, you think she would have been pushing harder for it.
Speaker 3: Now even more now she's just like, well, I'm living at home.
Speaker 1: Man, You're the one taking care of your granddaughter now, like she's your own daughter. And then the granddaughter, Oh, I don't know, we just anew to deal with these things. I'm just kind of becoming a recluse loaner who's interested in recluse loaners.
Speaker 2: And then the fact that, like the same thing, her daughter picking up a gun and know how to use it right off the bat makes sense. She was trained, so she was twelve. The mother kept her daughter, the granddaughter, away from all that shit, guns, violence, everything. I'm just a parade with the good now, because this is the day and age where all women have to be ass kickers.
Speaker 3: You know that was part of it. You can argue with me if you want, but you know, damn well.
Speaker 1: That aren't you the one that always says that women can do whatever they want? And the kids I'm betted Crocker bacon pies and shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you know the thing is is that that Silent Night, Deadly Night that we went and saw, and when I realized who the main guy was the actor, I was almost like, oh, maybe we shouldn't go see it. Then it turned out he was actually pret good in that movie. That movie actually was really entertaining. I was just like, oh, no, it's the guy from Halloween. Ends No, not that asshole. He was great. I like that movie.
Speaker 2: It's not like he acted bad and Halloween is it was the story terrible, The character was horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just still think even he has that character, wasn't that great.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like it was just but that that character was dumb, that the whole character was dumb. I get it. Trying to make Michael Myers more of a like really truly like a supernatural thing, right, and like it doesn't have to be it. Michael Myers is a spirit that can live on through people versus being himself. But don't if you're doing that, why bill your movie as the final fight between Lorie Strode and Michael Myers exactly like that? That's not and not why do the fucking circuit and the junket and do all this shit talking about and I'm looking at you, what's her fucking face that I can't Jamie Lee Curtis. That's going out there and talking lying to the people about what the movie is gonna be like and what, oh my god, this is it?
Speaker 2: Well I got my poche, so let me tell you about this movie. Yeah, my thing is. And I still would have hated it, but at least I can accept it more. If it was like Michael Myer's doing this thing, they kill him off, but somehow then the kid who is mistreated while while becomes the new Michael Myers or something, right, I could.
Speaker 3: Almost accept that a little bit.
Speaker 2: But to sit there and say have have We'll say two movies, because obviously Halloween is Halloween, and then this is supposed to be you know, all the years later, and you're gonna sit there and say, uh.
Speaker 3: He's unstoppable. He can't be stopped. He's not a man. Did it?
Speaker 2: And like I said, all that shit before and then all of a sudden, it's like I can't do any or oh let me choke you. Oh wait, let me look at your eyes. Oh you're like your tortured soul. Go kill.
Speaker 1: Like there's one thing I think that you could have done with, Like it could have been like an ending thing, right, maybe like he didn't know what to do and he was like seeing this stuff and then really like it all boiled over after the Michael Myers fight happened, and then like the hint was that maybe he was going to continue on the legacy. But the movie ends at that point like Halloween ends, but it doesn't really end. But the whole thing is it's built, is it's ending, The whole thing is ending. I just yeah, I don't, I don't know with everything. But besides Halloween talk, how have you been.
Speaker 3: Uh, just fucking busy at work? That's honestly.
Speaker 2: It's so. We got in eight oh no, we got in six. No, no, it was eight pallets. We had eight pallettes in. Sorry I was away from the mic. We got eight pallets in I finally get all those done. I felt accomplished. It felt good, and we're gonna get some other shit done that I need to get done, because they're jumping down my ass about not getting sychlecounting done and some other shit done. And I'm like, we're shorthanded and you have all these fucking pallets. What do you want me to do? Get them all done. We're gonna get some other shit done. Same fucking day, six more fucking pallets show up, and I told them, I'm like, you know, you guys want to get all my ass about this shit, But what do you want me to do if I don't get the product that's done. You're screaming at me that it should be done in two days. That ain't gonna fucking happen. And then when I get it, I'm doing all that to care of that. But also we gotta get all the shops out. Yesterday alone, we almost did thirty thousand dollars on a Friday. Okay, that's in normally Fridays a little bit slower. I think it's because it's the first of the month, that's why those are difference. But I mean, all these other stores around here we've been it's been a little slow. I mean not the shops have been slow. Our stores have been a little slow. I'm like the only one yet. We're not where we were a year ago, but not by much, not off by much compared to some of these other stores. We are so busy as fucking shit, and we're shorthanded and I'm doing the best I can and I'm like, I don't need you. I kind of went off a little bit. I'm like, I don't need you guys getting all my ass about this. It needs to be received in two days. You send me eight pallettes and then send me six like it ain't gonna happen, and it's not gonna. One other store got mad at me because like, oh, FedEx just came and we didn't get our uh we need something shipped out today, And I said, I I mean, look, you said this yesterday. Yeah, Like that's why I go Monday is my busy day. I'm sorry, I don't even look at transfers. If it's something that important, you need to get a hold of me and say, hey, I really need this, and I'll try to work with it. But like from the moment I'm there, I'm especially now especially being shorthanded, not even half the time taking lunch, I'm pulling orders the whole fucking time I got. I can't do shit that day. Nothing's gonna get done on Mondays, barely on two Tuesday. So sorry, you know, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: You would think that it was like super important like that and things need to be transferred and they needed stuff that instead of like an email or request, even if they put in the request that they would like call and be like, hey, you know what, like we put it in. Maybe I know you're busy, you know, but we really need this stuff. Can you make sure that you get it out today? And like that I'm.
Speaker 2: Older, I said, I go, hey, if if it's next time, especially on a Monday, like normally we're looking at it and oh it needs to be shipped out today. Like if I see transfer, I throw it to the side until the next day.
Speaker 3: This is what it is. And I thought my mic would run into that.
Speaker 2: I go, I mean, hey, if they can get mad at me, but at the end of the day, what do you want me to do? Not get the customers shipped out and not you know what I mean, Like that's not going to happen anyways, But finally got all those done, so I'm just waiting for the next fucking batch because it was. The thing is, they just had a bunch of price increase it creases, which means they try to get price protection orders. Then they overstuff us, and it's like the same thing is like I don't have room for all this stuff. Also we're supposed to be limited on how many how many gallons we have there, and now we're over stuffed again. Like I'm like, are they are the purchasers going to, you know, pay the fines? No, the company is, or they're gonna get on me about it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't order all this right. We had one item. I was telling my my supervisor. I'm like, this one particular part number ninety three four dash seventy one. I go, we have thirty two of these with we sell about seventeen a month, fifteen to seventeen a month. We have thirty two of these. They just sent me another thirty six. I where am I? Where am I putting this stuff? We're not allowed to put stuff on the top until after we have our inspection, right because technically we're not supposed to be doing it because they can't be a certain height. This is the thing that stupid I find stupid about the fucking fire department in this fucking safety shit.
Speaker 3: Is this is all new shit.
Speaker 2: No other fucking paint store around me. If they were there before me, it has to do this. But when we came in the time we came in back in twenty sixteen, there's a bunch of shit they're making us do. So what's the fucking difference? Or they're grand followed in, Well, what's the difference If that's the new rule.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they do it?
Speaker 3: What's the difference?
Speaker 2: Like so, if you're making me do it, if there's an earthquake and something falls, I have the spill container, cool. They don't, so that shit's gonna be all over the place. So what's the difference.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It's fucking dumb.
Speaker 3: I want to most use another word.
Speaker 1: Again, that's nothing. One of those things where it really doesn't make any sense. Why would you if you were doing new stuff and that people have to follow that. I get it, maybe like certain types of retrofitting or whatever, but like storage or like you said, spill containers, and things like that, like that ship makes no sense why that would be.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: My supervisor talks to the fire guy now more than I do because my mouth cheesez. Well, he came one time and he saw our barbecue pit.
Speaker 3: That's there. He goes, I'm gonna use a word here.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh, you guys don't barbecue with that inside the building, do you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not fucking retorted.
Speaker 1: No, geez.
Speaker 3: My God.
Speaker 2: Gave me a look, and I'm like, there's chemicals in here, flammable stuff. The hell would First of all, why would anybody barbecue inside the house anyway, or in the warehouse anyways, but especially with chemicals, inflammable shit. You think I'm that fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I think. The answer is, well, he can't be too sure because there's probably some people that do do that shit that are that fucking stupid in doing that. Like, I mean, the thing is is that sometimes things get put in place because they're idiots. I don't actually do that shit, And you're like, it is it is literally just it's like those that I don't know, if you watched that one TikTok I sent you where the lady She's like Oh, it's the harassment training I have to do again. And then it's like this is gonna take like an hour and fifteen She's like nope, and then she just skip skip skip skip skipped to Like the last question and last question is if if Judy walks in and says to Steve, hey, nice balls, I like how they hang low? Is that sexual harassment? And like that's the question at the end, and most people would be like yes, like it's maybe, and then you know it's an extreme example of that being stupid. It's like say hate nice dick or some shit like that, right, Like, but there's the guys gonna be like, O, don't no, we should compliment or these balls, everything's gonna be fun. Why is that considered sexual harassment? And then they'll be like no, And then that's the fucking idiot that keeps making these things even more and more fucking stupid because they just want everybody to pass and they don't care if people actually do it. Because let me tell you, if those trainings, if you actually could not pass that, if that actually got you fired, it would be the best thing ever because then you get all the stupid fucking people out of your job.
Speaker 3: The ones that I do.
Speaker 2: You if you try to skip it or put it in the background or whatever, it will'll automatically stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine does it. If you go off screen. Yeah, you go off screen, and then it like covers the screen and so that you can't read it, so that if you're trying to like cheat and look at something else. Of course, you know, doesn't mean you can't pull out your phone or screens. Yeah, well no, if you dual screen, you go click on this screen, it'll pause and cover, so can't you can't do that? So yeah, but it's just it's it's dumb. The whole thing is not all these things. They're just like I just I the stupidity of people sometimes. And then there's different levels of stupidity, right, because there's just the dumb, dumb motherfuckers that are just everything why not. And then then there's the really smart motherfuckers that for the common sense shit, they are the dumbest motherfuckers in the world. Those people piss me off more than the dumb cause it's literally like, oh, well, you know, somebody asked me other day, oh when is this gonna arrive? I have set them up with tracking notifications so that it tells them when it arrives, and if they were looking, they send me an email. So one they're sending me an email, which means they had to open their email. They just what do they do? Open it new and then send and then close their email and don't read the the fucking emails. If you actually went through all of your emails, you would see, oh, there's a notification there that says it's it delivered at seven am this morning. Now, when it's like a VP or something, or it's a team's message, no problem, I get it. You're just sending me a message, because like a VP, if they're sending me something, it's probably they did pick up their phone, went into teams, clicked on Brian, sent a message and then didn't bother look at anything because they're doing something. But like for me, it's like when it's person in fucking finance over there that literally has everything readily available to them and they asked me a stupid fucking question. I just want to give them a stupid fucking answer because it's like, oh my god, it, well, there's one there's one thing. Did we receive this? And he sends me an invoice of did we receive this right after we've received in the system, and we always put copies of the packing slip into the folder, and I told him multiple times. They said, hey, if it's not in the folder, one, okay, you can ask me. But two, if the ship to is not our location, it didn't come to me and we didn't receive it here. And so there was one where it got delivered to a supplier directly and it was somebody somebody else ordered one of the manufacturing engineers I think ordered something, and then he sent me the email did we receive this? I want to be I want to just go in there, just walk over his fucking cube and choke the living shit out of him because of looking at where it is. And so I just ended up like if forded it to the person it was and I said, hey, do you get received this over at blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah we did. There you go, hey, next time it doesn't say here, ask the person that ordered it. Like, but it's just it happens all the fucking time, and it just drives me fucking insane. I get it when it's my mistake or I didn't do something whatever. Then that I'm the fucking idiot at that point. But like literally, when it's not even something that I'm dealing with and you're asking me about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it was like I said something I needed an invoice washed. I had the credit for it and matched the invoice and I sent it. Usually the people I sent it to in ar they just oh, here's the invoice, invoice, They check it okay, and they clear it.
Speaker 1: So did they use tiede or gain when they washed the invoice?
Speaker 2: Oh they used the fabreeze beads?
Speaker 1: Oh jeez.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah. So they had this newer girl and she's like, well, what's the account number? And I'm thinking, I give you the invoice number, has the account information, the customer, their address, everything, right, Open up the fucking invoice. Why are you asking me for the account number? What's on the goddamn invoice? Now? Now, if I sent her an invoice and a credit and they weren't the same company or a person whatever, fine, I can understand that. But this is exact same as this I have to do.
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: You go, like I gave you the information, I shouldn't have to give you invoice over account number and customer when it's all on one spot.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Yeah, it's the same. We get to ask those questions. Well, this, this receipt, the one that pisses me off the most right now, pisses me and I've been trying to argue about it. I just don't know what to do anymore. And now I've been telling my guy because he's like, this doesn't make sense. Why don't we do it this by I said, I don't fucking know at this point, not even my boss fucking knows. And we all hate this thing. So we have this stuff. It's politimid tubing. It's just like little plastic tubes, right, but their heat resistant. The idea behind them is that you put them around wires and stuff like that, so that way, when you do soldering and splice it and you protect it with that wire, and then it goes inside the rubber shell because that's where you did work, right, So you're connecting two things together. And so we have it, and it's medical grade and blah blah blah. And so but the problem is is that on every bill of materials that we have, So if we have this one part, let's say it's two eight one seven, is the part number. Right, This two eight one seven comes received to us, and we can only order it from the supplier in links of fifty five inches, right, and they only will put on their invoice one each, So they sell us one that's fifty five inches. So when they set up our system, our system says, okay, if we set up the product beforehand, before they do stuff with their bill of materials the engineers do, we would say, okay, well we're going to do this purchasing, so we're going to do one each is how we're going to do it. So everything is one each. So when our system, it should be if I get forty eight, we receive forty. If I get seventy five, receive seventy five. Well, the fucking geniuses within the engineers use this pullar my tubing on seven different things, and each one it has a different unit of measure that it uses for each one. So one might be, oh, this is we use point two five feet, this one we use twelve inches, this one we use point zero two. Point zero two is what we use. So every time I've got three different part numbers with the same fucking thing, and so we do translations on the fly. Of what we're doing when we use it. Now that most of it is R and D, right, So with R and D everything is basically written off. It's put in a reserve account accountants. Whenever we use it, they just match the reserve and they're done with it, whatever it is. But now that we have some commercial items that they actually have dollar values to them. So when we receive it and this thing happens to be used on a dollar value item, they want it received in as what the bomb of the dollar value says, even though it's used on seven of the different things at different measuring of prices. So when my guy goes and receives it and receives twenty five in no, no, no, they want it broken down to this one, which happens to be point zero five apiece, So it comes in at like five thousand pieces for the twenty five. And then then later on when I do a correction, because it's gonna be used over here on this fucking thing, and I gotta adjust it to make it match. And I got to figure out, well, point zero five is equal to two inches, and this over here says that, oh, well, you know, we use three inches, So I got to figure out how to do all this fucking math to do this virtual creation of this product. Then they're gonna ask me, well, why did you do this and convert this to this and even to the point that the my boss above my boss came to me, who's I swear he's actually my boss more than my boss is my boss. But he came to me and he's like, why is the inventory so weird on all of this? Why are the numbers are so weird? And for me to sit down and give them, well, we have to translate it seven different times for one fucking piece of tubing. If they all decided just to do everything in inches or everything in feet or everything in you know, a unit of measure of portion of this, I wouldn't have to deal with that. This is like the stupid shit that do. And every time we have new new things, they're going to use that and we tell them, hey, make sure that that's appropriate so we can keep or similar to something else. Nope, changes again makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sounds like you need someone to help you with the math, So I think you should hire Dragonfly Rain. Oh yeah, she is the math wizard.
Speaker 1: That's what I heard. I heard that she is mister wizard of math. Yeah, and she doesn't do science problems. She's a mathemagician. Mathemagician. God, I could not say that right with the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel it.
Speaker 1: It's it's been my last Yeah, these have been part of my headaches for the last two weeks. I spent yesterday. I love it too, because everybody knows I leave between three point thirty and four and four o'clock usually when I leave, because I don't take a lunch, if anything, I take like maybe fifteen minutes I'll stop. Or on Fridays is the only day. Maybe I'll go out with people and we'll go get something, and I try to make it quick. But I know that Fridays are the slowest day. But here I'm getting ready to pack up, getting ready to leave, and all of a sudden, here comes the team's call from finance, from the lady in finance because they're closing up the month, and like, oh, and it's the same thing, Like we went through this last month, yeah, and the month prior and the month prior, and it's the fourth time. Well we agreed, Yeah, and I did it the way that you wanted to but I have to do it for these things too. It doesn't just get used to here. Yeah oh oh yeah, shoot me in a fucking face.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, at least you know you got your crew there. I mean, I'm I'm going to be down a guy for the next two weeks because he's heading to Egypt for a wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh he's getting another wife, right, No, he isn't it.
Speaker 3: Niece's getting married.
Speaker 2: But you know, we were shorthanded, and then luckily we got a guy starting on the six, so we're still going to be short handed. But we also got to train the guy. And I told my boss, I was like, I need you there, like at least Mondays and Tuesdays Wednesdays would be nice, but like the heavy days, I need you there like it ain't otherwise she ain't gonna get delivered. And then so I know he's gonna be there, He told me, God knows if something will change, but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for sure, because you know, I still want to send the guy out training wise. But and then, like I said, the rest of the week fine, and then I probably need you again Monday and Tuesday because my guy is leaving today. He left he's not going to be back until the nineteenth. Back to work on the nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's long break. Yeah, so you would think that if it's just a wedding, you'd only be there for like a day or two and then come back like a week later.
Speaker 2: Well, he also hasn't been back home for throw dollars. So yeah, but you know, he's he's so funny because he tries to justify his time off. I don't know what his last job did to him. Like one time I was like, oh, I had to do this on my day. I'm like, I told him to go, dude, you can be walking around butt naked in your house with clown makeup on for all I care. This is your time off. You don't need an excuse if you as long as you give me the proper time that you need the time the day off, that's all I ask, right, But you know, I mean, I go, your time is your time, dude, Like, you don't need to justify to me why you're taking a day off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the way. Because I asked him for the day, I'm like, it always puts I stopped because he used to have a comment and I used to put in why I'm taking like if I take a day off here or there, And so I just look at him like, can't get like I took last Friday off, can't get last Friday off? Sure didn't ask me why? And then somebody else, well, why are you taking them last Friday and this Friday off? I'm like a doctor's planet. I'd rather be home than not, you know, like I'm just I because I even told him straight up, like because you know, ended up doing it. When he asked me, He's like, you're taking the day off. I'm like, yeah, I got doctor's appointment. He's like, oh, yeah, you're getting old. Like he's like, we're all getting old. We all have to do that. And I said I'd rather He's like, you don't have to explain yourself. I say, well, I'd rather take the day off than not have to worry about like, hey, everybody's gonna keep me here to the last possible second. Because every time that I have an appointment in the afternoon that I say i'm leaving early, I need to leave by this time. You guys, I'm always leading like five minutes to ten minutes late because everybody has questions for me that are right up to the end. It's just like you guys can't even on a Friday. You can't leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Who's a liar?
Speaker 1: Oh he was talking. She was talking about us, saying that she was a mathemagician.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, well, you're probably watching off the TV, so you're super delayed.
Speaker 3: It makes me laugh. On the Twitch app is so fucking delayed.
Speaker 1: On the TV all three are different. It's it's crazy because when you the phone is actually the the best for most, like up to date, because I know that if I watch, so like if I put you on here right and then I come and I put you over there. Because I was like this morning, I was downstairs while I was finishing getting the food, and so I just had you on the phone and then I come up and then the phone is like two seconds ahead of you over there. So and she said, yeah, I'm delayed. Oh yeah, so like this the and I would think that the desktop would be the one that would be the most the best, but the phone is the best. Then it's the desktop, then it's the TV app and the TV episode.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's I've noticed sometimes on my laptop it's faster than Crystal on her phone, and then sometimes it's about the same, and then a lot of times, yeah, you're right, the phone is fat. I'm like, I was interesting, How the fuck am I hearing that before? Here?
Speaker 3: When you're on your fucking phone? Right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, there are times where you can get it almost the same, almost exactly the same. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shit, other than that, I put in the group chat, so you know, but I'm from from December, I should say I'm down thirty nine pounds.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty much on track of what I've been trying to do since March of ten pounds a month. I mean I was only nine, but like, I'm not going to sweat it over one pound.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It means to go three times as hard, right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also you got to remember Christal was sick, so there's a couple of days when to go to the gym. I went a couple times without her, and then when she was recovering, she didn't really go.
Speaker 3: And then for me.
Speaker 2: Also though there's you know, like the night we went we got ice cream and over.
Speaker 3: Price, not that great Mexican food that.
Speaker 1: I keep getting pissed off. I get more and more pissed off about that, Like I know, because we're going to be going out to Golden Crowd tomorrow, you know, for brunch. For what it is.
Speaker 3: She told you eleven thirty, right.
Speaker 1: You told me eleven originally.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's eleven thirty now.
Speaker 1: It's eleven thirty now. But you know, at least I know that I'm gonna pay probably more than I should, but at least it's going to be decent with it with everything versus like going there for the price that we paid for stuff, and it just I keep complaining about the fucking beans, man, That is the worst, the beans in the fucking rice. The fact that you know, you get a burrito. One the burrito was supposed to be a barbicola burrito, right, and when you think of barbacoa, you think of shredded bee fairy juice. And it was just the fijida. It was like leftover fucking fajida burrito, is what it really was. It was like a couple of strips of steak and mostly onions and bell peppers on the inside. So one you already got a mark off in my book, because that's not what you advertise. The beef, the fucking thing beans. Then the normally when you go even you go to like a Chevy's. Okay, you go to a whitewashed Mexican place here in California at least, I don't know how it works in other states. But you get the plate is filled with beans and filled with rice because they are the cheapest fucking thing that you can make. It's one of the cheapest, fucking, easiest fucking things that you make is beans and fucking rice.
Speaker 2: And the sorry re find beans right now, and the wever bought beans. I just wanted to make sure I had enough, so I bought a regular bag and then a smaller bag, and the bigger bag, I still have about a cup left in there. So I bought but that an onion, and we bought four Halopenios, even though I only want we just wanted some extra.
Speaker 1: You should ask me because I have a hobb in euros and Hallopenians in the fridge.
Speaker 2: But about all that for tonight or to make these beans. It was like less than tim Bucks. Yeah, but it will feed.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it'll hold you for a while, right. And the beans when they came on the plate it's like a small dollup and it's a small it's like they just took one spoon when okay, we're done, really really like.
Speaker 3: Ye, that place used to be a lot better than it was.
Speaker 1: And the other thing, uh you say, hell, in Indiana, you get rice or beans, not both, which blows my fucking mind when I hear about.
Speaker 2: All that one Vaxican restaurant we went to with Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and and the like just just the audacity of like that little bit like oh, you know what, we gave you a small ass doll up of guacamole on your plate that you probably didn't want, you know, but most probably do, and that was going to cost us extra to have like this little tea spoonful of fucking guacamole on your plate. And that's why we didn't give you the extra beans, and which for me ruined some of my rice because I couldn't eat the rice to touch the guacamolea because I like.
Speaker 2: H yeah, well, but I mean I can't wait.
Speaker 1: For Oh I forgot there were there were beans. And when I mean beans inside that chimmy changa that I got, I mean I think I had like six like loose pinto beans.
Speaker 2: They fell over when they were scooping someone else's pinto beans. They fell over where they were scooping the pinto beans for crystals.
Speaker 1: Probably for for Evie's fucking little bowl like micro bowl of fucking pinto beans. Just such the easiest fucking thing to make, and you're gonna fuck that up.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's been a very long time since we went there. The only way I said let's go there is one we haven't been there forever, and then two is worth ten minutes away from where we were going for the ice cream place, which.
Speaker 1: Is fine, And I don't mind Alterito. No, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm on your side on this, That's what I'm saying. Though it's a price, No no, no, I never took it that you were, But I'm saying the prices were fucking insane. All of a sudden, it's like he is for thirty one dollars, fuck you, Wacom only side side table, guacam only for fifteen bucks, fuck you. And like I said, it was was not that fucking good.
Speaker 1: We're complaining about Al Tourito at the San Diandra Marina. Yeah, so yeah, it was. It was just so expensive as a Soul scribbler coming into our chat and when we're live on chat, if you're listening to the podcast right now, you can live every other weekend.
Speaker 2: First of all, Dick, I don't know how long you've been in here, but we've both been in here talking shit about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, not just me.
Speaker 2: Don't just come in in the middle of me ranting about something he did say.
Speaker 1: He did say, whether you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well fuck you, yeah.
Speaker 1: They they are, they're more expensive. The thing is is that, honestly, back in the day, that used to be the place like to go. Like it's right on the marina. It's got a really good view. It's hella dark, dank and dreary on the inside, like it feels super old. And I guess there still is the one Salmonteo. I think the Salmonteo one is still open. I don't know how many ultrarios. It's the one that's by that you know, right after you get off the freeway where that target and all the other stuff is over there.
Speaker 3: By Foster City.
Speaker 1: It's it's on the edge of Foster City, Salmonteo. That's like literally, I think on the left side is considered Foster City, where on the right side of the freeway is considered Salmonteo, but the same thing Foster City.
Speaker 3: Anyways. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just uh yeah, Like I said, I wasn't I'm not saying that you were blaming me for that. Like I said, we've all been there before, and we've had the food, and it just was a shock to go in there and to see the pricing and the food. How the quality of it just went down, Like it's insane. It sucks, but it is what it is. Either way, though we had it was a fun day overall.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: We even sat in the happy hour area and I actually I was like kicking myself. I'm like, maybe I should just get like the beerria, tacos, and one other thing, which would have been like sixteen bucks. But at least then I felt like I would have gotten more bang for my buck than the eighteen dollars plus the dollar to make it a chimney joga. How again, charge me an extra dollar to fucking fry the breath bullshit.
Speaker 2: You don't charge extra when we fry stuff at your fast food simulator restaurant.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to talk about that. Later. We don't talk about that on stream. You don't have to worry about that thing's going on there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you just need to get in control of your employees. Jen Hotcakes needs to be on time and not be on time, not be banging people's wives by the trash can bin.
Speaker 1: Well that only happened one time, damn it. Q and it was his you know, employee of the month, you know.
Speaker 2: So he got employee. Then he decided to give up my wife.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's better than me giving him extra money for the month. So the last time he was there, the food it was expensive, but the food was good. And last time I was there, I was like, oh yeah, Fijidas were like twenty two bucks or something like that, twenty one, which kind of was like I was like, oh, it's gone up a little bit, but they've always been a little more expensive. But at the price, it wasn't that bad. I didn't feel it was that bad.
Speaker 2: Getting the steak, you're getting the shrimp, you're getting combo. Yeah, and you get the bell peppers. I don't want to say Alifornia's, but bell peppers and the onions and the tortillas and the you know some rice instuff.
Speaker 1: So but it's it's crazy because even the I think.
Speaker 3: Even just the snow, I want to chimmy chung.
Speaker 1: The steak, like fajitas were thirty one and the combo was thirty two. So you tell me the steak is thirty one dollars and the chicken was like twenty nine and the shrimp was like thirty Like that's that's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It's insane. But like I said, overall, it was a fun day.
Speaker 1: Even though it was so nice we did that. Golfing was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a double check crystals mask. Still I gotta double check that that mask.
Speaker 1: You're probably closer to Angelo. But she still didn't beat me. I mean, you didn't cheat, but I didn't cheat, cheat my ass.
Speaker 3: I saw you waxing your ball.
Speaker 1: No, the one that you guys were like, no, you cannot take a stroke. I took the fucking stroke. And then we had fucking Crystal over here, and you like you hit it out and you guys weren't gonna take it.
Speaker 2: I told her, I told her to add it.
Speaker 1: I know, but she wasn't gonna take a stroke.
Speaker 2: All of those two don't put me in her cheating assaways at games.
Speaker 1: No, we hit it. We just redid it.
Speaker 2: But time that was always our rule. If it rolled back to the to the starting point, it was just do over.
Speaker 3: If it on the initial hit.
Speaker 1: Every when I did it didn't matter, and I took a point off for everyone. So if you guys were doing it again, then I took. I had taken a stroke off of every one of those that I had done. So I still beat you guys with with having extra penalty.
Speaker 3: Well, I also you know, in my defense, it rolls back.
Speaker 1: No, if it rolls out, that's a minus one. You that's a swing. You swung it.
Speaker 3: Who said that, that's a that's.
Speaker 1: Soul scribbler saying that said if it rolls back on the first hit, it's a do over.
Speaker 2: You see, that's been the rule. That's the general rule, not the general rule.
Speaker 1: It's you is it?
Speaker 2: Everybody else?
Speaker 3: Everybodyular saw that and you.
Speaker 2: But this is a regular call.
Speaker 1: This is it's still pee we golf. If it goes off the course, even if it comes back I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: If it goes off the course, then yes, that's a stroke. But if you hit it and it rolls back.
Speaker 1: If you hit it, and it barely moves. Is that is that a swing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so why wouldn't be if it comes back because you that's that's just the rule. Fucked up the swing. You hit it too hard, you take minus one.
Speaker 2: Hey, I might take it one. I didn't make it up. It's been a rule as far as.
Speaker 1: I then I gave you guys a handicap and still beat you. Though we all know that my uncle would have kicked a living ship out of us if he had been keeping score, well, you know, because he was getting he was just doing twos the entire time.
Speaker 3: Defense would he just say I'm.
Speaker 1: Rarely say this, but I'm on his side.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's true. So that's how you know it's telling the truth. But no, in my defense, I was helping Laura a lot, so I was distracted.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, so I think that was to help her too, But she wasn't listening.
Speaker 3: She was barely listening to me.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think that's just I think what we just heard was it be like that podcast Pee Week Golf Challenge.
Speaker 1: Too late one. So what we're gonna have to do is, you know, we have to do the pt O versus be like that people.
Speaker 2: The other thing is I didn't stretch that night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't stretch, didn't put the to work in.
Speaker 3: I didn't stretch.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't do my two minute jog before we started. I need to get my cardigo up before we start going down there.
Speaker 3: I would have really bad if I would have a two minute job.
Speaker 1: Before, if we didn't have like our the battle golf stuff. We'll bring fucking air horns and bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm going out to take out your leg.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck did he get.
Speaker 2: A golf cart from just you only had to walk two feet?
Speaker 3: Why is he using the golf cart?
Speaker 1: Is that a fucking rocket launcher?
Speaker 2: So go this what.
Speaker 1: I would totally be like that podcast coming from Venom Twatt, David Scott, Waffle, Jenny bitch Oreo something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're still coming down next Saturday? Right?
Speaker 1: What's the next Saturday?
Speaker 3: Really? I told you about it?
Speaker 1: You did tell me about something next Saturday? Is it next Saturday? Nice? Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, five o'clock.
Speaker 1: You're doing another thing, all these birthday things going. No, it's a birthday month.
Speaker 2: Okay. First of all, when your aunt originally talked about inch lyas it wasn't for my birthday. Crystal added that in with the cake. This the reason why I'm doing this on next Saturday is because my sister's coming down with my niece, who's today. Oh shit, I gotta call her. Today's her birthday. Fuck Abby, Addie, I said Abby, because I'm looking at Soul scrippers Addie. Anyways, today's technically her birthday, so they're going to be down here on on next Saturday. So that's why we're kind of doing like a little joint thing because that for my mom's gonna be there and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Your aunt and uncle are.
Speaker 2: Going to be there though, because they decided to go to New York. They always leave around my birthday time.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably the cheapest tickets, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, soul Scribble, if you're available to you know, you're always welcome.
Speaker 2: For my birthday. I shouldn't have to invite people that should.
Speaker 3: Be Dragonfly Rain's job.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, but you know I don't. You got a doctor her Well again, you know, yeah you didn't, you didn't know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: I made a Facebook post. At least, Well, when we get done, we'll we'll, we'll go over there and FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Brian saw it Crystal and he gave zero f's I didn't I that is his niece. That has nothing to do with me. She's not talking about his birthday or his birthday plans, literally talking about his niece Addie, not not about himself. You know, he we all know that Dragonfly Rain is gonna forget his birthday.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't mean you didn't even mention it yet.
Speaker 1: Well of course that's tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're not going to be live tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course not. We're I gonna be live. Why would we live tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you could have said, hey, tomorrow's his birthday.
Speaker 3: Well what we don't really care about my birthday?
Speaker 1: Well, nobody cares about mine, so why should I care about anybody?
Speaker 2: Bullshit?
Speaker 1: Oh you know what's happening around my birth by the day after my birthday? Honestly, and this is I'm debating on. So what Oh, Devil Driver is going to be in San Jose, So about going down there to go to see Devil Driver on the fourth They're going to be playing at the Ritz in San Jose, but it starts at six.
Speaker 2: I'm most likely gonna miss Godsmack, which.
Speaker 1: Is on that night Saturday. Yes, I thought it was that same weekend.
Speaker 3: It's on the nineteenth September.
Speaker 2: Well, because we're playing a trip Crystal and I to Disneyland for her birthday.
Speaker 1: Why is that, bitch, you need to go to this Disneyland.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we're gonna we're gonna be coming back. How it is, Well, we're coming back on that Saturday. Man, I don't know about driving back from LA and then going to the Short Line.
Speaker 3: But don't forget which.
Speaker 2: By the way, there's a bunch of tickets on sale right now for thirty bucks until Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was for that though. I don't think it's included. I don't think the Godsmack shows included. I thought the Godsmack when I looked the Godsmack show was a four pack of tickets that equalled out to thirty bucks apiece. You had to pay one hundred and twenty bucks and you got a four pack.
Speaker 2: Right now that they have a sale, I know that we're that when I because.
Speaker 1: When I looked at it, I didn't see it as a part of it. That was all an eminescence and spirit Box and I saw something else. I don't know, Like as much as I want to see godsmack again, I I don't want to go to the shoreline. I just I'm not a big fan of rock.
Speaker 2: Shows at Zombie and uh manson that's in October.
Speaker 1: Thing going into the grass Cocker. Yeah, the grass and concery is even worse than the grass a bit.
Speaker 2: But it's concern old man mister walking around in fucking after shock.
Speaker 1: But you know, one, no, no, no, that is that is not the reason why, because I prefer to be upfront. I prefer to be in the.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: So in my mind is I can't afford that ticket. I don't necessarily want to. I don't want to be back there, So why waste the money.
Speaker 2: It's not because you're spending time with your family?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I but I could spend the same amount to which basically I am to go see our Lady Peace and be basically up in the front for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but we're all playing, all going and I need a ride.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh.
Speaker 1: So that's what it is. That's what it is. Terrible said, this is spending time with the family is a waste of time. It can be especially if all they want is rides from you? It was his idea? What was his idea? The less people come, the less food we got to buy. You know what, who says, I don't know, it's it says, oh, you know what, terrible terrorst.
Speaker 2: Says, Oh, I was wondering why it was like a box over there.
Speaker 1: It's over here because it's a mention and that's me on my account and that's us.
Speaker 3: So gotcha, gotcha? Gotcha? Now that makes sense. So Disneyland, whose idea?
Speaker 1: She's saying? It was all you?
Speaker 3: It was my idea.
Speaker 2: But see I plan stuff out for her birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know, hey, it's okay. At least you got somebody thinking about your birthday. Where the last like seven years of my birthday, my partner didn't even really care, especially when I hit the big forty where you're supposed to do something special. When somebody turns forty, you gotta do something for them. Nothing. Absolutely, it couldn't even get people to go out to dinner on that night. And I get it, COVID and all the other fun stuff, but there still could have.
Speaker 2: Been some barbecue in the fucking backyard.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is. But hey, I was trying to plan for your birthday. Well she was trying, but she didn't try hard.
Speaker 3: I know, we just got some shit going on.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I gotta talk to my boss, who's gonna be there on Monday, to make sure I get the time off for when the PTO and Limited podcast is gonna be here, because I told him, I said, I need these days. They fucking hosted me like four times, already picked me up from the airport and everything else. I go, I need to be there. I need this time off.
Speaker 3: We need to figure it out. Now.
Speaker 2: He goes, we'll send it to that possible. I said, I sent it yesterday and I still haven't heard nothing. And he has done this to me so many times. I love the guy to death. He's really good and a lot of shit. But like like one of the last times I was supposed to do something in like October or something like that or whatever it was. I just remember it was like almost a week before. Am I canceling my precation because you still have not respond to it. It's like, well, so and so has I gotta cover. I'm like, bullshit, I put this in in February. You waited this long. You can't fucking push me aside for this shit. No, right, and I got the time off.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well hopefully that all works out. And as you were saying, well you could go pick them up, I mean depending on when it is. You know, again, I don't mind picking them up because they're more or less staying here too.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely want to be there when we go to pick them up.
Speaker 1: We just have to figure that out because you know, well.
Speaker 2: I figured out what do they get the flying information? We'll figure it out. But like I figure, if anything, like you know how that I'm assuming it's gonna be Oakland.
Speaker 1: So that or San Jose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I figure if you know how they that place is, so if anything, I can jump out, flag them down and you can go back around and then.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a well there is a parking area.
Speaker 3: Hey, you don't you have to walk far.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. It's a parking ride or parking Wait, there's a little area where you just park and you sit in your car and then they go, hey, we're here, and we're like all right, and then then yes, then you could get out at that point so we don't have to be sitting there. I remember San Jose phone parking area. That's right, it's free.
Speaker 2: No one asked you, soul scribbler, So go back to me on my site. Oh I thought you were gonna join this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh did he say it was going to join? Yeah after.
Speaker 3: Enjoy?
Speaker 1: Oh after I don't. I wasn't paying attention. I was getting to me in the back.
Speaker 3: It was a texta between just him and I. I did kick ass, even though que never responded to me.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, he was doing stuff and he probably was like both things. Yeah, I thought it was too took her too long to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, freaking queue over there.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm a good dad and I'm spinning tight with taking care of my kids and make sure my kids are fed and ate and that's the same thing.
Speaker 3: But anyways, in clothes what I.
Speaker 1: Also taking care of my roof so things don't happen, they have a place to live.
Speaker 2: Then he was probably sending, you know, dick picks a dragonfly rain No, no, no, bitch.
Speaker 1: Saying rooster picks random chickens. Hey heard you want to see my cock?
Speaker 2: That's allo funny. But yeah, anyways, interesting times. We'll see what happens when they So we get the flight information, but I was looking at like I randomly look at I think that they definitely stopped going to Google. I went on the app, the Southwest app, and it was like four hundred dollars cheaper than what they were saying you.
Speaker 1: I think at this point you need to go directly to the companies because a lot of times some of those apps are just like yeah, yeah, definitely, and who knows, maybe they could get a spiritual they actually they did. I thought that I was going to buy them. I saw something bail them out.
Speaker 2: Today, especial closing after where are.
Speaker 1: You going to get your your buzzballs in the air now? Yeah, we're gonna get your cup noodle? You know how how how can we not have these things anymore? How are you gonna get blitz? Where are the plane flight videos of people fighting on the airplane gonna happen anymore if we don't have spirit airlines anymore? So Google Fights is decent, but we always buy directly. I always feel it's the same thing with hotels, like when you go buy through like hotels dot com or whatever, it's like, oh, here's what it looks like a cheaper rate, but then they can fucking cancel on you for no reason. I've never had hotel canceled on me because I buy directly from the hotel. Yeah, because they prioritize their customers.
Speaker 3: Spirit Airlines shutting down after rescue talks collapse.
Speaker 1: Oh, they probably the government probably wanted to have too much control of them and wanted to give it to somebody that you know, was just gonna run them into the ground anyway. Yet, it's funny because things like that happen, and then like they talk about monopolies, and all of a sudden, all these people are buying each other and like, oh, that's okay, but this this thing can't happen.
Speaker 2: Mentioning on the Woody Show too, same thing, like how that's funny, how you can't have monopolies of this, this and this.
Speaker 1: But then you're gonna have two airlines that are going to be left that run everything. Because I think isn't what is it American Airlines? And who are going to be Southwest? No, not Southwest. I thought it was somebody bigger and going to become like the biggest airline. I think it was United. I think United is going to buy American Airlines and then will be like a huge one and they're going to be okay with that. But yet, you know, and then a Frontier and Spirit we're supposed to do and I think they blocked Frontier from buying Spirit. It's like some bullshit like that too. I'm not saying that Frontier is a good airline, you know, with everything that's there, But at the same time, it's just like, you know, oh, well they can't, but go ahead, United, go ahead and buy American airlines and who cares, We don't give a shit exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, as I'm saying though, like we're going back to that.
Speaker 2: Oh we checked on Google and I'm like, but I went out yesterday for sure, or Thursday for ships and gingles. This went on the I have the Southwest Southwest app and I put in from where they're gonna flying to to here and back, and of course it cracks me up. The fight here is so much cheaper than the fight back. It's insane because obviously all the bullshit, extra fees and bullshit anyways. But yeah, so uh it was like it was it was like eight forty or something like that.
Speaker 1: Per ticket.
Speaker 3: No oh for two did I put for two people?
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem that bad. At least right now.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is is she kept saying they were way up in like twelve or thirteen hundred, and I'm like, but she said she used Google I went straight to Southwest is apt for them, And that's what I meant to tell her that, but I haven't I played. I was probably gonna say it last night, but then all that bullshit happened with the game, which at the end of the day, I don't know how much fun you were having.
Speaker 3: I was watching, and I'm like, I don't know. If I would have probably you would.
Speaker 1: Probably that this was not my I said it at the end of the stream last night because we played the sledding game and it's a coze game. It is what it is. You just led don't really the fact that the last time we played, I'm like, you know, it's not bad. It's for once in a while type thing. Whatever. It's fun, but I need something to work towards. That's just the way my mind works. Like even if it's open world, like you know, Soul Scribblers talking about the wind Rows game like that thing, it's that game is wind Rows is like Pirates. Remember that Power World game that we played Catch the Monsters where you can fight things and stuff like that, and there was there was actually like boss battles and stuff that you could do in it, but it had a building element to it. Yeah, like you or it's like grounded where you can do all these things in story Shift, that's what it is. But with Pirates, that's what that game is like. But there's still like goals and everything like that. If you want to just be like I'm gonna build the best Pirate villa that there has ever been, you can do that. Or you can just build enough to go fight and just fight a bunch of monsters out there and get stronger and fight more monsters and get stronger and do whatever you want to do with those things. But and that's that's the type of person that I am. I can play a cozy game for a while, but I want a goal. And that was the problem with the sledding game when we played the demo, is like, this is fun. It's fun talking and hanging out with you guys and doing this type of stuff, but it gets boring after a while because there's nothing to do. Like, Okay, I can sled and sled and sled, but the thing that got us. I think going last night was like running around the map and trying to find the extra skins that all had different targets that were hidden. How do we solve that puzzle? That part, to me was fun because it's the same thing with Sea if Thieves, Right, I like Sea if Thieves, But See if Thieves also gets like boring to me after a while because there's really there's no goal like, oh, I'm gonna run go get treasure and I'm gonna go sell it and I'm gonna go get more treasure and then I'm gonna sell it like there isn't if we played the stories and stuff, I'd be more like I'm really ready to play Sea of Thieves, but we don't. Right Whereas there's a story, Yeah, there are stories in there, there there are, they added them much later on. There are like story like little campaigns. Remember how we did the one that Jack Sparrow won. That was like the first time that they really had tried to do like a story campaign in there. And if we had finished it, we'd actually have a beginning and ending to a quest line, but then you'd go back to doing the normal ship. So that we were playing last night was called Sledding Game, which is available on game Pass, and and that's that's another problem that it's just like, I get it. I give a little more leeway because it's one dude that's made the whole thing and he's been building this for the last seven years or something like that. But don't don't, you know, don't say that's cross compatible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't say it's cross compatible if people can't, right, Yeah, that's because it is.
Speaker 1: It is technically. But I think that's an Xbox thing with game passes, the fact that it's Xbox blocking it off from Steam users, and that sucks. So you can play Xbox. You couldn't even play Xbox Xbox Josh what you were trying to do with whatever? And it just it was dumb that that part was was really ridiculous. Again for me, four dollars for something that we play every now and then whatever. I don't care. It's it's fun for that little bit. But I wouldn't find myself, oh, every week, I want to do it. And I almost didn't play last night, but I was like, all right, I'll play whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, I uh, I yeah, I just I was watching. I was like, I probably would have left.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's also a little different when you're either chatting and bullshitting and stuff. But right like looking from the outside, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, yeah, if you're just watching it, who cares. I mean, there's no Vampire Crawler. So I'll give you that. I have played the shit out of that game. I did that when you were doing when you play golf the other night. That's what I ended up doing that night. I was like, oh, you know what, because I was like doing some other stuff and then like eight o'clock, I was like, you know what, but I'll do like a run of that or something like that. And then all of a sudden you were getting off stream and I was still going. I was like, the son of a bitch, I need to stop. You need to stop this fucking game right now or else I'm not gonna go fucking sleep. I'm somebody, you, Brian. I like some structure at least good expiration, which is why I'm starting Brin Rose today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I played a little last night just to get used to it and see how everything works again. See see what they did. One of the things I did like they that was different than the demo is in the building process, you know how you like when you build like a house a most games it's one block at a time. This one, you can actually hold it down and you can drag and it'll create like a whole row of walls as long as you have the material.
Speaker 3: But you when you're getting pragmata uh uh.
Speaker 1: I'm probably gonna wait. Maybe middle of next month. I think might might do that because I'm figuring that prices the the Shine has kind of gone off from what I understand. It's like a six hour game, six to ten hour game somewhere in between there some people beat it sooner, and so I'm like, at the price that it is now for that long, I'm interested in it, but I'm just kind of like you know, with everything. So I didn't rent the server yet just because I wasn't sure you could actually joined. Because I'm sure I'll rent the server today, I would just hold off. I think what we if we're gonna do anything like that, we should give just a straight up multiplayer like ago, just host a server and see how it goes. And then I didn't as a server, I know it persists, so like you know, how we do what is it grounded too, but Q has to be on for the server to everybody join. What he's talking about with this one is if you rent a server, this is your world and anybody can join any time and do whatever they want. So you don't you're not restricted to that. I don't know what that cost for. It's a really good deal on server, so I don't mind. I don't know what the price is.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I got sidetracked by asking about that price, and now my fucking brain has just gone to ship about what I was gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: Oh when is that thing we all got the email for.
Speaker 1: Oh, we can do it right now. We are going to do that on I was thinking about maybe doing a Monday. Yeah, maybe we could do that, or there's also I'm still playing that. No I'm not human, so it's kind of also thinking of Monday doing that and then Tuesday we could do that. Since we have all said yeah, I installed it yesterday. I was surprised that we that even that was given, like access was given.
Speaker 2: I was laughing because I heard you said that, and the Andrew was like, oh, yeah, I got it, and then you know, Jeremy's like, oh I did it, and I'm like I already know my luck. I'm gonna be the one motherfucker who didn't get it, and I went, oh it is there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then the thing is too is that. The other thing is is that we can invite like Josh and Alex to join too. Like one, it could be the four of us are thing whatever. But if they were interested in during the playtest, because we're involved in the playtest, we can actually invite them to the playtest to play it.
Speaker 3: How many players is it?
Speaker 1: It's only four? I think. I think it's you know, it's like a again, it's it's like a lethal company type thing, and there has to be some expectation because it's not the full game. It's just like, hey, let's try it out. And of course I'm probably thinking, oh, these guys, you know, maybe we all know each other, so we're all going to play it together. And then you know, if they looked up one of our names, oh they stream they look whatever, and then oh, maybe they're going to stream it, and this will get people interested in the game for whatever reason. For it is so cheaper than the electricity would cost me to run one of my own.
Speaker 2: Okay, get it, bro, We said, do your thing.
Speaker 1: For the whole thing. But well, yeah, I do have I have one one last thing that we're going to do because you're a fucking asshole. I was going to talk about your birthday. Oh as I got your birthday present, but is that till tomorrow?
Speaker 3: I gotta wait.
Speaker 1: No, no, you can open it today. But I just wouldn't look inside. I'd rather have you grab stuff, save the big thing that's in there. I'm lazy. Okay, wait, how do I know which is the big there's three things. You will know what the big thing is when you see the big, big item that's there.
Speaker 2: I thought, like you know, it could have just been like three things about the same size.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm lazy. Like I said, I didn't wrap it or didn't do this stuff. And when I told you yesterday I couldn't join you for dinner, it's because I was going out and get your fucking birthday present. Is what I was doing last that place. By the way, I wasn't any good.
Speaker 2: It's good. But also we get there. You whether you order, they give you a little thing and that you find a place to sit.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And first of all, they have hold let me put this stuff for one second while I'm talking. They have two sizes for fries fancy rapping. They have the full size, which is the thing about like this big uh, and then that's half size of that, which I'm glad they show you the example because you know, especially Crystal Shell, she'll get you know, she's a fry person, right.
Speaker 3: The half was a shipload of fries.
Speaker 1: Really was it like getting fries of five guys? You know? Have you even get a small bag filled up?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me see. I can actually show you because.
Speaker 1: With a whole So the funny thing is about that place is I almost went to a speed dating thing there. Wow, that is a pretty good amount of fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They they literally hosted a speed dating event there one night, and I almost did go. No, I decided against it, so because of the time it was at and whatever was going on.
Speaker 2: So and then the other thing I didn't realize that Dragonfly told me was that the fries and the garlic fries same price. That's good, they didn't charge the extra. So anyways, we ordered the food, we sat down, we were I kid you not, we were not sitting even there. Five minutes and they showed up with the food. Wow.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good, like they just bring it right out. Makes you wonder how how early they started cooking that thing. Maybe they probably just have burgers probably going and then they just stacked the burger or whatever it is. Was it relatively packed or was.
Speaker 2: It There was a good amount of people there, but there was also enough seats.
Speaker 1: So it was one of those things because I mean I drove by that like every day because usually that's the way that I would cut down when I worked in Stevenson Is. I'd take Mission and then I cut onto Koto. But then I got by the that park that's back there. I forgot was what the park is called. And then I cut down to Thornton that way, and so that's always on that corner that's right there, and I would It was never open whenever I like for lunch. It never seemed like it was open, like it opens just like later in the evening. That's it. And so but I know they've done events other than the speed inning. I've seen some other things that were there.
Speaker 2: But no, it was it was pretty good. It was really I got a double uh you did uh double smashed or burger? Oh okay, and she got a diablo burger, which they shouldn't called Diablo burger because even I took a bite of it, and I'm like, I barely taste anything on it, but it was still good.
Speaker 3: It was still really good burger. I'm not saying the burger wasn't sad like well, she just wasn't.
Speaker 2: Dragonfly got it and I took a bite just to try it, and like she said, she was completely satisfied about the burger craving. But she, like I said, they called it a Diablo burger. I mean, they should have had some sauce, some kind of heat sauce on it or something, because I took a bite even I was like, this is barely anything but good, not hot like better. Yeah, it was definitely really good. But anyways, all right, so let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's let's see. Went out and spent a long time searching for stuff. There's a theme by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you got some Godzilla socks.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not sure if they'll fit your feet, but you can still get your sock.
Speaker 2: Check in with the eight to twelve. Yeah that's twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, same here when it's twelve, it fits me attack because I'm at thirteen that's there.
Speaker 2: It's dark, so hard to see. Oh a keychain, sleeping Godzilla.
Speaker 1: It's like a little desk guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I saw the little metal so I thought it was like a key chain thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's meant to be a key chain or not. But the way that is, I wonder what the theme is? Right up? You missed one?
Speaker 3: Did I?
Speaker 2: All right, I won't look at this yet. Then I was feeling around and I didn't feel anything else.
Speaker 1: Should be in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's flat, that's why it went underneath.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's.
Speaker 1: For your car. Yep, Godzilla, since the air for I don't know what Godzilla smells like. I can't tell through the can't tell through the packet of the paper smells like domination. Okay, yeah she was. I showed the little that thing. She was asking about the thing.
Speaker 3: I see the back of it. It's dark. Oh nice.
Speaker 1: You could open it up if you wanted to want to verify that it's not broken, right, because even they did, it's only seven day return. So I was like, if it's broken or something's gone wrong with it, you only got seven days.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't have like a keyboard. You can already return the same day.
Speaker 1: I could return seven days within seven if something is broken or something's wrong with with the thing that's there. Because she was asking, oh, did they have the stuff stuffed Sleeping god Zilla, I'm like, no, they only had the little funko pomp version of it, I guess, which was kind of happy to be those boxes. I hate opening the fucking things that are there. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: It's a box within a box.
Speaker 1: If he wove in the box and they came, I have no idea. If their like pieces and parts, no, no, it looks good. Be nice. If it like, you know, glowed or something.
Speaker 3: Right, that's badass.
Speaker 1: You see it. That's the one I guess where you super Godzilla. So he's he's heating up and he him yeah, all rising, everything rising out of his body.
Speaker 3: That's bad as that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: It would be kind of cool if he glowed.
Speaker 1: If it did glow, yeah, and it went up and a little light thing with so appreciate it. You were like, oh, you didn't mention it his birthday. That's because I was doing this bullshit. Oh yeah, Anyway, I did send her a picture of the Mathra backpack that they had the.
Speaker 3: She's like, oh, yeah, he showed me a mathra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what I was doing yesterday. Why I couldn't join you because I was like, if I don't go today, I again, well, I've done it so many times where I've ordered shit from Amazon during the week, like even the week of, and it's not until Saturday, and it's Monday that I order it, and then it doesn't show up until the Saturday of whenever the fuck is going on. So I was like, this time, I'm just gonna go out. I'm like, I'll just do it on Friday. I'm gonna go out and do that thing. So well, I appreciate it, Thank you, sir. I already have an idea where I might be putting that. And then all he wants for his birthday is a big booty hoe. It's true, not name Dragonfly ring because there is no booty on that boy.
Speaker 2: She says, But she's no ho.
Speaker 1: Like Lara's birth like Lara's birthday, like Lily's birthday, like his mom's birthday, Like I don't know what it is. It all says, Hey, it's gonna be here in two days and doesn't show up for four or five.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like it's no difference from let's say, you know, hey, we all ordered food. Everybody has their food, but Patrick every fucking time.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean that's gonna happen today?
Speaker 2: Two? No, Well, I'm mean at a restaurant. So we're at Elchedo, same ship. We all order the food, and then everybody got their food and they're like, all right, everybody enjoy And I'm just sitting there like, fuck me, I guess. And then the waitress comes back and goes, are we missing one? I'm like, do you see food in front of me? Like she even went back and checked the fucking the line the computer to make no, she went I saw checking the computer to make sure it was in there. I was like, if she didn't have my food, I'm gonna say, fucking don't even bother, don't even bother. I would have just kept eating chips and they got something later on.
Speaker 1: It would be dumb again.
Speaker 2: How it happened at fucking happened to Evie and I at fucking Texas Roadhouse one time, everybody got our food.
Speaker 3: I know that bitch forgot.
Speaker 2: There's no way that bitch and forget her that our food because they were like, she's trying to say, oh, they put it at they put all the food here, but put this one at the very end of the line, and it took you almost twenty twenty minutes to get to find it.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, piping hot, but it would be cold if it was there at the end of the line. Yea.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, just fucking take it off, don't even fucking bother. And right when she came up, when I went to tell her that she had the.
Speaker 1: Food, that's messed up anyway, I go.
Speaker 2: You know, damn well, you forgot that shaky lion ass bitch.
Speaker 1: We're off the Golden Corral in the morning, but we are going for wet tacos, flat wet tacos tonight.
Speaker 2: So if you believe the dragon fucking called me out on.
Speaker 1: That, ahha, that's what you get anything.
Speaker 2: Well, even being mean about it, they're delicious, fucking its delicious. But let's let's call a spade a spade, right, I mean, they're not folded over like a you're not a lot of no. Yeah, they're open and they have sauce over them like you would do like a wet burrito. That's why I call them wet tacos, but they're still fucking delicious.
Speaker 1: Wait, flag we tacos is what Dragonfly says. I know she corrected to flat, but she said flag fat. Anyway, So if people want to well, at least I noticed that there was an L, and I didn't say the other word that I was going to say, what type of what tacos? They were British cigarette wet tacos?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So if people want to find you, Solos, where can they find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitch and TikTok at Soul's Underscore six to four and YouTube at Soul sixty four, and.
Speaker 1: Then if you want to find the podcast.
Speaker 2: You could go to uh twitch, excuse me? Well Twitch, yes, here you are. If you're watching on Twitch at iBOT podcasts, but also on Twitter and Instagram at iblt podcasts and Facebook at facebook dot com and wherever else you find your podcasts, Yep, they're out there.
Speaker 1: And then if you want to check out me, it's tener Score Teenerscore podcast. Twitter are terrible terrors in most places. I've kind of changed everything around. You can search for me in most places for that, but still like you know, YouTube and Instagram and still Terrible Terror podcasts, but most places Terrible Terror or Terrible Terrors, I've just taken off the podcast on most things because I end up using that account a little more if I'm even on social media nowadays. And then speaking of Terrible Terrors, a new Terrible Terror podcast is going to be out next weekend, and that is since to celebrate the release of as of yesterday, all of the seasons of Tales from the Crypt on Shutter. I'm gonna do Tales from the Crypt Bordello of Blood because I've already done Demon Nights and it's been so long since I've seen Bordella Blood too. That's why I was like, I don't remember being kind of terrible. Dennis Miller was not very good in that movie. So compared compared to Billy Zane in Demon Night. And even though Jana Tickets sip, Jada Pinkett Smith fucking sucks in that movie, you know, Dennis Miller is just not very good. There isn't a good bad guy for Dennis Miller. I mean, you do have Eto's number one crush in the word, Corey Feldman in that movie Forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know that chick vampires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we'll see how it goes. But I thought, hey, it would be fun. Let's do the next I haven't done the second Tales from the Crypt movie, but mean to do it at some point. I love Demon Night to fucking death. Billy's ain't is fucking amazing in that movie. And they did do I think a showing recently of it with like a Q and A with him and stuff at the end around here, but not like it was like video. It wasn't like, you know, you would get a live one.
Speaker 2: I gotta find this one movie. It's a vampire movie. Is Van Helsing? You gotta do it for the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's a Van Helsing movie.
Speaker 2: Well, Van Helsing's in it, honey, vampires and they you know, like the vampire comes to them.
Speaker 1: And I don't trust you sending me anything to do because you send me on the podcast. It's gonna be a porno fucking vampire movie. Might is what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It might have been on Skin of Max.
Speaker 1: Yes, I remember, it's gonna have Shannon Tweet in it.
Speaker 2: Look, Van Helsing shows up to like the hood where the vampires hiding out and hire some brothers to help them put down the vampires, and there was the vampire chick and they all like say, oh, what's up girl? And then she like turns into like this, like you know like when vampires when they sometimes they change, it's like like all grotesque kind of so it was kind of like that, but they were still like that fuck it and they hit it and then they turned into vampires through sex.
Speaker 1: Anyway, That's that's it for this episode of the podcast. Uh well, we'll see everybody out there on on twitch next time. Do you have anything else to say to people on Twitch?
Speaker 3: After that? You should do Spider Babe.
Speaker 1: But oh god, that that is a porn by Twitch. I have that on Uh huh, yeah, I've heard this, which which which buttons? Which button? I think that's buttons the right button there? No, that's right back there we go. But yeah, anyway, so I'm just gonna go there normally ask him to say something else to the podcast bitch people, but peace, bitches.
Speaker 4: Weaken my son. The morning bells are ringing. Were you lost inside your tree? Tell me, my dear with a visions or lightness. Nothing is quite what it seems. I only know that you say from all your deep thoughts.
Speaker 5: Scared.
Speaker 1: Sleep, they won't harm you.
Speaker 4: I'm here to protect you from the demons and monster scream screams.
Speaker 5: Son, will protect you and save you from little.
Speaker 4: Ver is.
Speaker 5: Sleep. As long as I'm made.
Speaker 4: So your eyes live about your dream lightning, I'll.
Speaker 1: Make sure you lie part.
Speaker 4: Time to get ready.
Speaker 1: Today will be hard and long. Your work is far from time. I want to.
Speaker 5: Show that you can grow to be strong and dive under new sir.
Speaker 4: I will let you go on hand.
Speaker 5: I wish you ever say from home, my son, I will.
Speaker 4: Protect you and save you from the dog there ish yourlis.
Speaker 1: As long as I read your heart, solve your eyes.
Speaker 5: Live out your dream nice sleep.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure I do my part.
Speaker 5: I hear you.
Speaker 4: Out my name as you cry near your sleep. I'm always here, right near you, inside your reading heart.
Speaker 1: Don't forget me.
Speaker 5: You will not part.
Speaker 4: Always be your slen. I know, I know that I am no longer here with you, but I'm always by your side. My spearit watches as you keep growing up, my one very special child.
Speaker 1: Know this, my son.
Speaker 4: The fear you're keeping your heart.
Speaker 5: Will always speak again. My son, My life will protect you and save you from There is nothing that will harder sleep. As long as I mean as your soul up and love me your eyes that should train. My sweet I'll make sure to my cord be strong, my child be strong, My child be strong, My child.
Speaker 1: Let my love you lie guide you
Speaker 4: In the