Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll question?
Speaker 3: Why the stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 4: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories. They stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all the lies.
Speaker 5: The fat Files on fall.
Speaker 2: The page is repealing truth.
Speaker 6: That shift.
Speaker 2: The stage is from the firm moments on high and right to the dowstat boom in the deed of night.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files. I hope this podcast finds everyone well, happy and healthy as we continue to make our way through bizarre world. And it's hard to believe another month is closing out. We'll be in September before you know it. A couple of housekeeping notes, don't forget every podcast from here on out. We'll go on the website and the form as a blog so you can listen to the podcast there you can leave comments again. It is the Flatterearthfiles dot com and feel free to look through all the hundreds If not thousands of forum posts and replies and all the information there. Check it out. It's the flatter earthfiles dot com. Hey, and if you want to be a guest like John is today, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fifiles guest at gmail dot com. And of course that email address will be embedded in the show notes and the website as well. And without any further ado, let's bring on. Today's guest joining me from Pennsylvania is John. John, how are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, George, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much for a green to come on. And I know it's been a while. Uh it's I'm just glad to finally get you on the podcast and share your story. And with that being said, why don't you go ahead and tell the audience a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I am thirty eight years old. I live in southeastern Pennsylvania, right outside of Philadelphia, born and raised. You know, I am a married father of a ten year old girl and a seven year old boy. So you know, I have my hands full, man, just trying to run the rat race. You know, I had a pretty normal upbringing to parent household. I went to Catholic school as a child. You know, ironically, I don't think we opened our Bibles once in Catholic school through grade eight, and then I went to public school for high school.
Speaker 4: That's really interesting. I mean that shouldn't be glossed over. You were in a private Catholic school from most eight years and you rarely opened a Bible. You know. I went to a private school in Wilmington, Delaware, just you know, half an hour south of you, and we had a Bible Bible class every day, and I think Wednesdays we had chapel. That that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: School is. I think it's a step better than the public education system for sure. But you know, the religious curriculum there is very word of mouth. You're just expected to, you know, take everything at face value that you hear. In Catholic grade school, you know, we went to church once a month, we made our sacraments, communion, confession, confirmation. But you know, trying to like, you know, think of my earliest moment of actually believing I was going to spend eternity with Jesus. That definitely didn't come to later in life. Yeah, I think we never opened our bibles once in Catholic school, it was just a religious curriculum where you know, we learned about saying and we learned about you know, faith through works.
Speaker 4: Basically gotch that is interesting indeed. And then you went to a public high school.
Speaker 1: I went to a public high school. Yeah, so pretty normal experience there. You know, I played sports, you know, kind of just blended in with my circle of friends. I was a pretty decent student. I was one of those students that didn't have to study too much to do well on tests. Took a lot of advanced classes once I got into my junior and senior year, though, I think my social life and partying kind of took precedents over you know, school work. So you know, I was expected to go to college, and you know I was. I was, you know, all set to go, and you know, I spent a year at Westchester University here in southeast Pennsylvania, but quickly quickly realized that my passions were you know, not school work for sure, So you know, very quickly decided that that college wasn't for me and took to working.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's fair. I think most young men, especially when you get to high school, the studies kind of fall back to the wayside, and social life and girls and those other things kind of take precedence. I think that's completely normal, one hundred percent, and I think there's a lot of people out there. I didn't go to college till later in life. I personally, and I'm just speaking for myself, I couldn't. I enjoyed the experience of being in school and the friends and the I played soccer and baseball, and you know, the sporting side of it. But being in a chair for eight hours a day and just waiting for the bell to ring for me was torture. It wasn't. The actual education side of it wasn't pleasant. When I used to have conversations with my grandfather and how their school day was, and it was based around tending to the field first, and then they'd go to school for a few hours to come back and work because they had to feed themselves. They didn't go to the grocery store. It was a different world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you learned how to survive before you you know, figured out what you're calling was in life. I think that's a big problem today is you know, we're just we're just groomed from the get go to to kind of run through the public education system and you know, either either do a trade or get in get into college. And you know, college these days is such a joke. I mean, you put yourself in monumental amounts of debt to uh, you know, half the time, these kids don't even know what they want to do.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. I mean I didn't know what I wanted to do when I was seventeen or eighteen, you know, for sure.
Speaker 1: Funny enough, you know my professional I'm a financial analyst, uh, you know for a pretty large company, which you know, I basically work my way through you know, experience to get to the role on that now, you know, and I feel, you know, maybe eventually I'll go back to school and get a relevant degree. But I you know, my advice to a lot of young folks would be to, you know, just get some real world experience first, see see what you're good at.
Speaker 4: That's a great that's great advice. That is really great advice. You mentioned that I think it was around twenty eighteen is when you started to be familiar with flat earth. Between you know, high school and twenty eighteen, were there any events when you think back that kind of raised red flags as to what we are taught versus what you perceived in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my first rebellion was really with you know, had I had a mother that wanted to make sure that we went to Mass every weekend. And you know, once I got to like, you know, my early teenage years, that became a fight. It was like, why you know I didn't I wasn't getting anything from it. So, you know, at that point in my life, you know, like you mentioned that the social aspect earls the sports, just the atteening status among your peers. You know that that is ninety nine percent of my priority at that time. So you know, I really didn't think twice about my faith. You know, towards my later teenage years of my early twenties, I fell into addiction to alcohol. So I spent many years basically you know, living a hard and fast life, you know, not taking care of myself. And you know, I finally, you know, I worked at a local YMCA, and you know my boss there, you know twenty at this point in time, twenty years ago, he slowly became my best friend. He was a mentor to me. He knew I needed you know, he's about fifteen years my senior. So you know, he saw a lot, I guess, a lot of himself and me, and he basically called it, he called what would happen in my life before it would happen, you know, wrecking cars, you know, getting completely addicted to alcohol, needing to go to rehab. He told me I was heading down that path well before it happened. And that's exactly what happened, George. So you know, I guess probably in the late two thousands, two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, probably I you know, I mean my first attempt to get clean from from alcohol. And it was around that time that you know, I happened to just be out with, you know, the gentleman who was my boss the why. His name's Jim and he's now probably my closest and dearest friend. We were out doing some volunteer work in a Baptist church out in you know, out in the Downingtown towards Lancaster area in Pennsylvania, and you know, we were just top of them with some repairs in the facility they were going to use for basically a Christian school, and one of the young kids there, pulled me aside and asked me if I was sived. I said, what do you mean? And he said, well, you know, do you know that you're going to spend eternity with Jesus? I said, I said, I'm Catholic. You know, I made all my sacraments. He's like nine, he took the time. This was probably a twelve year old kid. I'm about twenty years old. I'm completely oblivious to everything. And he pulled me aside and he showed me the black and white and the Bible kind of let me down Roman's road. And that's when it hit me, like a sack of bricks. I realized that, you know, I was wrong that whole time. So you know, I quickly accepted Christ. You know, I said the Sinner's prayer, and you know that's when I really feel like the spirit of discernment came upon me. So I say all that basically to get back to your question of I feel like once I was saved, I started to become more aware of my surroundings, what I was absorbing, what society, societal norms where I was expected to would here too. I I want to say, like, like conspiracy theories always interested me from the time I was, you know, a young adult until present. So, you know, the moon landing, I think way back in the early two thousands, I think even like Fox twenty nine, Fox at Night had had a show about that we really landed the Moon, and they presented pretty pretty substantial evidence at that point in time and on mainstream TV, which was enough for me to be like, yeah, we didn't go no. But between that and then I went down the you know, the nine to eleven rabbit hole, and you know, Jeff Field doesn't know steel beams. You know, if you if you watch the actual footage of the buildings collapsing, you see the deatonation charges going off, you know, the flashing all throughout the structure.
Speaker 4: You know, ships coming out the windows, the gentleman on the bottom who came out who you know, heard the explosions at the ground floor, in the basement level, and just everything about it. You know, if there's one or two coincidences, that's one thing, But I mean there's hundreds of them, and it's just everything from Building seven to all the documents affiliated to Enron and the Oklahoma City Building and a lot of financial crimes committed those documents were in Building seven. Lucky Larry Silverstein.
Speaker 1: It just took out his insurance policy. Yeah, and you know, he.
Speaker 4: Just happened to have a skin doctor's appointment that day. It's just and the same with everything else. And the thing that gets me going back to the moon landing, there's a post that always pops up on social media, and that's the moon rover, which had like two lawn shares and four Michelin tires. And I forget the price. Dog. I don't want to quote it because I know it's wrong, but it's an insane amount of money for what they charge, which for you could probably build a with Junkyard material for probably five hundred dollars and that really goes to show and you know, my gosh, it's really hard to pin point one thing, one lie, one deceit that we we are fed on a daily basis and try to pin it down. But the amount of money that goes to NASA and to all these just black holes, it's just absurd.
Speaker 1: That's definitely, you know, the the NASA budgets definitely where you know, you hear you hear of the you know, the black budget that that money we're given a NASA definitely gets allocated for their their projects, but that disappears into uh, you know, enriching the real powers that be in the world for.
Speaker 4: Sure, one hundred percent with money comes power and then that you know, that's how these these families, these few people, whether it be the military, medical, or oil industrial complex. Uh via Vanguarden black Rock has just bought up ninety percent of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going back to the Moon landing, I mean you look at the loun you know, the lunar lander, just pieces of duct tape and tinfoil with a couple of metal spokes at the bottom. You know, you watch that thing take off. They have you know, the little sparklers at the bottom. Like it's like, you know, we're led to believe that that thing used the Moon's gravity to wrap around and launch back to Earth precisely and land in the ocean. You know, you know, you look at the thing just like just like the rover you mentioned, the thing looks like a total like a five year old put it together in our class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the thing. Maybe in sixty nine and seventy two, you know, CGI and everything was so terrible that people bought it. But looking back, now especially. I think the one we talked about, the Lunar Lander, the one where it goes, I think that one was from seventy two. It looks like something out of a terrible nineteen fifties B movie, and we still just eat it up and people defend it staunchly. As to this day.
Speaker 1: It's infuriating. It's so hard that you just want to shake people. You know, Nixon said it himself. He said Americans won't believe anything until they see it on TV.
Speaker 4: So I just googled it because I wanted to fact check myself. That moon Rover cost four hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Buy an island for that.
Speaker 4: Four hundred and fifty This is in nineteen sixty nine, John, When you.
Speaker 1: Go that's billions of dollars in today's money.
Speaker 4: That didn't cost more than five hundred dollars to put together an upside down umbrella, some tires, a frame from a car, lawn chair seats and they and some gold spray pant or whatever they use. And again, back in the day, it was black and white, so that it didn't really have to go you know, beyond and above to to make it look you know, colorful or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know teachers, you know, kids were seeing it in the classroom. The phone call is my favorite part, you know, the phone call the Nixon when they're on the moon. Yeah, with the technology they had then, and then and then the uh you know, poor cameraman we left up there for to watch the lander teak back off and head back to Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he should have got a medal of honor or something. You know, I never hear his name mentioned. It's just astonishing to me, poor guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can barely broadcast you know, a couple of states away today, yet you know, we sent a wireless television signal from the moon two hundred two hundred and thirty thousand miles away, exactly.
Speaker 4: It is absurd. Now, I think you've mentioned that your mentor, he was the one that actually started telling you about flood Earth, right or at least yeah.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, So he's been telling me for probably six years now. And you know I was. I was into every single conspiracy out there, George I. I you know, I I've realized nine to eleven. I realized the Oklahoma City bombing, I realized the moon landing. You know, probably about fifteen years ago, my dad had me sit down and watch like a little a little YouTube video on the basically the history of Fiat currency and the whole rothschild, you know, involvement in developing our money system today. And you know that clicked to me like crazy. The next one was, remember when Zeitgeist came out on Netflix? Yes, around that time, I was about fifteen or so years ago, maybe a little longer. At that point in time, Netflix had some gold on there, absolutely old truth material, and I remember watching one. It was about JFK. It was I the title escapes me, but I basically it threw it drew the lines that that rolled right up to H. W. Bush as as basically the the mastermind behind it all absolutely and what his daddy, Prescott funded both sides of World War two.
Speaker 4: Indeed.
Speaker 1: So you know, so I was, I was in tune with truth. But I remember Jim telling me. You know, he asked me if I know about the Firmament. That's around twenty eighteen, and I said no. He said, well, read your Bible. He said, it's on the first page. I remember reading it. At the time, I just texting, I'm asking him what he's talking about and you know, that's when he kind of went into the truth about the Earth being flat, and you know, I wrote him off. I thought he was trolling me, you know, for years. I spent the next six years up until last fall, basically awake to every truth out there except the true nature of our realm, you know, the whole COVID thing that, you know, the Q conspiracy, well, the Q, the Q movement. Basically, you know, I was pretty awake to that relatively quickly. You know what that really was just a sy oh but you know so anyway, I spent the last six years basically still still being a big fan of space. I love those documents enteries that talk about you know, quasars and pulsars and black holes and you know, you name it. I eate it right up. And I don't know what it was. It was probably a combination of you know, my friend continuing to just try to get me to wake up. But the moment I had my epiphany was October seventh of last year. You know, how many times have we heard Israel basically brag about how secure their country is. You know, they can pick up a cockroach with their you know, with their security systems at their borders, and we're led to believe that a couple hundred you know, Hamas terrorists with you know, motorized hang gliders and AK forty seven's were able to get in there, and you know, cause havoc. Like I watched that in unfold in real time, and I think that was just the final spark that just clicked in my head. I said, these people lie about everything, yep. And that kind of opened me up a little more to kind kind of there's nowhere else to go. Maybe I should spend a little more time diving down the you know, the Earth is not a ball. And it didn't take me long. You know, I probably the first material I probably watched where Eric Debay's truths you know that that Earth is not a spinning globe. You know, some of the materials Sean Hibler put together the Level movies, the one that the one I really ate up well, the one that really opened my eyes, I should say, was you familiar with you are on?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He put together about an eight hour long yep. But then there was a sequel where he did What on Earth Happened, which was all about the uh basically the Tartarian conspiracy and went a little deeper into you know, the Lost History and whatnot. But the thing with him that that really got me. I don't know if you ever watched those to the end, when in the last five minutes, after you're sixteen hours invested into it, he basically goes, I have a confession and make I've been lying this whole time, you know, and I need to for my sins.
Speaker 7: And you're like, what, yeah, that was at the end of the second one, right, that was at the end of the second one, right, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean everything everything he presented like I knew and my gut was right, and then and then at the very end, it's like somebody put a gun to his head, say it's a lie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it's so interesting. And he doesn't put out like a lot of that I know of maybe I'll have to go back and look, but he puts it. When he puts out materials, it's these huge type of stories. I mean five six hour I think the Lost History of Earth was between six and eight hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he went into everything. I mean, he went into the Satanism in Hollywood, just just the preface why we're being light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now what I had heard was the only thing he was really and I could be wrong. I need to go back and listen. It's been a while, but I thought the only thing he was really backing off of was the Tartaria stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, but I feel like everything, maybe I'll have to look into that.
Speaker 4: I'll have to go back again. It's been a while, but.
Speaker 1: That, you know, that immediately raised a red flag. Basically like, all right, somebody's being coerced into saying that that all this isn't true. So I just you know, I have sorted all pretty early on. I found your podcast, and you know, I feel like, you know, not to blow smoke up your butt, but I think you're a very level headed, reasonable guy. I feel like everyone in this in this community has a stick, you know. You know, you have Flatter Thieve, you have Sean Hibbler, you have you have one of the guys as a rapper, and you're kind of the voice of reason. You're You're you're just the perfect you know, if I'm gonna if I'm gonna like expose somebody to the truth, I'm probably going to have them listen to you know, some of your fact on her podcasts first and then ease their way into the flat Earth files. And I think it's just, you know, you have a gift as far as your your presentation and style I think is really approachable and it kind of Pook's a listener in. So just thank you for the platform that you put together.
Speaker 4: I greatly appreciate that. And I was a little naive when I first started The Fact on her podcast because I thought, I assumed at the time like I had been researching for years before I ever started a podcast, and I thought the mantra of the truth community was question everything. And I think I had Dave on David Weiss on episode I want to say, sixteen on the Fact Hunner, almost five years ago. And boy, the emails over the next couple of days, My goodness, I mean more.
Speaker 1: Pretty relatively quickly after you you became awake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would I would say that he would have been in the first six months. And I've told the story before I got the email from David. I deleted it as soon as I saw flat Earth. But then I felt bad about it because I always said, you know, I replied to everybody a da da da, And so I actually went got it out of the trash bin of the email, opened it up and read it, and he had a video link there. I think it was cro Triple seven. It made sense. And I'm the type of person I consume stuff. If I find a rabbit hole, I'll spend countless hours going down. And it blew my mind. And I was I've told the story before. I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I think the only other rabbit hole that personally affected me. And I'm talking about rabbit holes now, you know, my faith and things like that, I'm talking about as far as finding out something was a lie that affected my life, like nine to eleven affected my life. I spent so much time in the Middle East because of that event. You know, it was three thousand fellow Americans. I had buddies get killed for being you know that. When I really found out the truth and decided to like, I know the stories a lie and people within our government and the Massad and others. You know, we're not going to get into that right now. But I was angry, and it was I went through that same range of emotions with Flat Earth when I finally realized, you know what, I felt ridiculous at first, I felt like a fool because I've said before, when when you're born and you become a toddler and you're three and four years old, you perceive the world in a certain way, and then you were told for the next twelve years how to perceive it. So that is the greatest thing where I say, you know, trust you your eyes, trust your ears, trust what you can touch, what you can see, versus being told what to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those things. I feel like everybody kind of has their you know, the lightning rod, the one, the one you know truth. I guess what I'm trying to say is, you know what comes to flat Earth that it's very similar to how I felt when when I realized that Jesus was, you know, the way, the truth and the life. You know, once you realize that you just need to put your faith in Him and repent for salvation, you kind of have this release of burden from It's almost a physical feeling. And you know, once I had gone through some of the flat Earth truths, you know, my big ones were, you know, we're supposedly you know, spinning at a thousand miles an hour, rotating around the Sun. That god knows how fast, which is also rotating around the galaxy and the galaxy shooting into out or space from the Big Bang with you know, billions of miles an hour. Yet we look up at the night sky and the stars we see are like clockwork. We have Polaris, the North star that stays fixed in place day in and day out. That was that was the biggest one for me where I like kind of lost my lunch and was like, wow, you know yep.
Speaker 4: And you know you take it, You take on this information and you understand that, yeah, we've been lied to. We're on a relatively flat plane covered by the firmament, as the Bible says. And you obviously, I'm sure like you were like myself, much of your free time was trying to find and consume more material. At what point did you approach other family members and say, hey, there's something I need to tell you and how was it received?
Speaker 1: Still a work in progress? So you know, I it's funny because for six years I had kind of like busted my friend Jim's chops for you know, Jim's a flat earther, and you know my wife would just roll her eyes and you know, me coming to her. I don't know, I probably waited a couple of weeks we're timing time wise, probably right around Thanksgiving the last year. And I just remember, you know, saying to her like, yeah, I'm pretty sure the Earth is not a globe. It's all lie and you know that. I feel like her reaction is just, oh, I'm just trying to you know, I'm just believing anything my friend says. But slowly, over over the last I don't know how long has it been, ten months, I've kind of trickled little bread crumbs here and there. You know, she's a public school teacher, so you know, she's, you know, wonderful woman. She is, you know, the love of my life and great mother to my kids, and you know I stand by her through thick and thin, I must say that. But you know, she's comfortable. She's comfortable in the life that she's built. And it's it's very hard to unplug somebody that you know, has everything they could possibly need from the system. You know, I'm a little different, like I've always had kind of an aversion to authority. I question, you know, since I was a little kid, I've you know, a little bit rebellious, so I I think it was easier for me to kind of you know. I I remember sitting in church on you know, in Sunday mass as a kid and just you know, just thinking about, you know, is this true? Just this? You know, what do all these stained glass windows mean? You know, I questioned everything. So it's it's a process with her. I feel like like one of the things I think that softened her is, you know, over the summer, one of my son's friends, he went to a birthday party and I got to talking with some parents and you know, one of the fathers there had made a comment basically something about, you know, we made a joke about a rabbit hole, and I, you know, I something just told me in my gut, I should you know, pry a little further there, So you know, I asked him, you know, and once I had him side by side outside of everybody else, I kind of asked him, you know, what are your thoughts on NASA? And you know, he said, it's all lies. They get sixty million dollars a day to show us, you know, poor poorly produced c G I you know, So then I said, well, what do you think about the firmament? And he went oh, yeah, that's true. Yeah, I'm I'm a I'm what you could call a flat tar And I said, oh, that's awesome me too. So I think making the connection with somebody in person rather than rather than just on you know, in telegram groups and Facebook groups, just you know, it really is and and you start to realize you feel a lot more, you feel a lot more lack of better terms, normal. And I remember telling my wife, so, you know, you think I'm nuts, but so and So's father, who you know, by all means they seem like a very well put together family and then a normal but guess what he's awake to the same truth I am. I think that softened her a little bit. You know, it's it's going to be a while. I need to kind of just I think I think there's some fear there. You know, we have we have two young children that are that are in the school system, and you know, what are they going to do if, you know, I start telling them the world's flat. They're going to get ridiculed. You know. It's a I haven't figured out how to deal with that yet.
Speaker 4: It's that there are some people say that, hey, you just got to tell them the truth. But there's also the same I go through the same thing. I home school. We teach the regular a curriculum and it is a faith based curriculum, and it tells us that on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, man landed on the moon. But we also show her, you know everything about flat Earth, my lunch break videos, things like that, just to get her to know that you should question everything and that you know, in the school system, you are presented one argument. You're presented one side of history. And it's amazing that the good guys have won every single war throughout the course of history, right, and you know, the victors are the one who write the history books. So we try to, you know again, approach it as, hey, this is what the general population thinks. For lack of a better term, uh, this is what your family believes, and we want to respect her and allow her to have her own thoughts and come to her own conclusions.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I try, and I try my best to I guess not come across as a smart ass, which I do have a tendency to do that, you know. I I think just by continuously finding opportunities to kind of get the gears going in my wife's head, can suffen her up well where she'll at least maybe spend half an hour and watch a Hibbler movie or something that kind of gives a you know, a one on one crash course of you know, the realities of the world were and just something short and sweet and relatable, you know. Then and then there's the Biblical aspect as well. I mean, the Bible is of flat earth book. The Biblical cosmology is perfect in every way, shape and form, you know. I when it comes to the Bible, you know, I you know, I've been a pretty traditional Christian. But one of the things over last year I think, and I need to tread carefully for sure, because there's a lot of you know, there's a lot of wolves out there that want to give us bad information. But I started to question, you know, the sixty six books in our Karen King James Bible that was you know, that's an interesting number, right.
Speaker 4: I've thought of that many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, especially after reading the Book of Enoch. Like Enoch kind of paints the full picture. It gives you the whole back back sitting to Genesis, and I feel like, you know, they're like Jesus and one of the New Testament writers also mentioned Enoch. They referenced them, so obviously they were familiar with with Enoch. I feel like certain books are purposely witheld from us. I feel like the Dead Sea maybe the Dead Sea Scrolls being revealed. You know, what was that about eighty or ninety years ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think in the forties, right around at the I think it was right after World War Two?
Speaker 1: Was it after?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was just you know, that was that was God forcing the hand. All right, you know, you know you're hiding knowledge from my people. I'm going to bring it to the surface.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was between nineteen forty six and fifty six, which is interesting, Like I said, interesting.
Speaker 1: Time to uncover all of them.
Speaker 4: Say again, it took that long to uncover all of the Dead School apparently. Yeah, that's it's what it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely think there's more than the story. I feel, you know, with the Satanic leaders of our realm, you know, I'm a big believer in the revelation of method, Like, they they have to tell us the truth one way or the other. Yeah, whether disclosure, yeah, yeah, they have to or else they face the karmaic retribution for for their their actions. So they it's all basically they they make it our choice, you know, so that we're we're willfully complying with whatever they have in store for us. But as far I feel like, I feel like there's definitely some additional info that maybe earlier Christians were privy to that our generation isn't, I'll put it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't agree more. And as far as disclosure, I've mentioned before, I do think that is a tool that they use. Alex Jones for we told you, he told you right. I do think that you know everything right. He's He's predicted so much, absolutely absolutely, and I don't think it's a coincidence. He's right down the street from Stratford, which is Israeli intelligence. And you know, Joe Rogan is another guy I think you had mentioned that, you know, he's another character that was when he came out of the gate, it seemed like he told a lot of truth and then you know, he backed off on things. The fight contract, yeah exactly, the eighty six million dollars and all of a sudden, yeah, I think we did go to the moon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then he has like Neil deGrasse tyson on and just sits there and all while the guy just spews nonsense. Yep, What was I getting at though? What were we talking about before Joe Rogan disclosure back to the revelation of method.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like we were given on just enough where we're we're able to make the choice of salvation through the Gospel, but we're missing out on some key components that might make it easier to draw more people. If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Can you expound on that a little bit?
Speaker 1: So if you read the Book of Enoch, and you know clearly it clearly paints the picture of the cosmology of the of the I'll call it all a realm, right. You know? Enoch talks about the fallen angels that corrupted man, taught us all the all the arts that man weren't intended to uh partake in. I guess also when Enoch is uh you know, transported into Heaven, he basically he lays out exactly what the cosmos looks like. Are you know, are contained firmament with the the uh the wandering stars, the planets and and the stars themselves and the moon and the Sun. I think later on in the Book of Enoch he talks about the how the the sun and the moon, uh, you know, tell the time and the season, the stars tell the seasons. I feel like if that was included in the Bible, and it very well may have been generations ago, then you know, I feel like a lot of a lot of folks that are seeking seeking God, it might be easier for them to find him.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. And I also go back often to the Geneva Bible and how quickly after that King James came out with his version and it was, you know, minus the apocrypha.
Speaker 1: Right, who was the what was the the one that came out a couple hundred years before King James. I think the guy was executed. It was the first printed version. I can't think of the gentleman's name.
Speaker 4: I'm having a brain cramp as well. The Gutenberg Bible. There you go, Johannes Schuttenberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when when when the state took over the production of the Bible. Obviously there's shadiness going on there.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, anytime the government gets involved with anything, you better be worried.
Speaker 1: But you know, one of the things I've read also is you know, in the eighteen hundreds, you ask any Christian who were God's chosen people, they would have sit us. You know, we're bought and paid for by the blood of Christ. And then along comes the Schofield reference Bible and basically brainwashes everybody into thinking we need to create a state of Israel and you know, bring the Jews back to the Promised Land kind of went along. And I think I think he was a Mason. I think he was in cahoots with what was it, Albert Pike yep. So now we have all of our clergy basically being taught through you know, you know, ministry school, through a subverted Bible, at least at least subverted commentary to the Bible, taking taking God's word out of context.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And it's interesting speaking of of that someone who I think a lot of people without knowing too much about that person, Pastor Greg Locke, was one of the people who actually stood up against the locked ounce back in twenty twenty and how quickly is stack has fallen where you know, obviously our friend of the show, Pastor Dean Odleah, went and tried to present and Greg lost his his hat and he is just vehemantly. Yeah, and if you question anything about Israel, you just you're you're not a follower of Jesus Christ. I mean, he is very, very, very divisive.
Speaker 1: If you want to know who has the true power in the world, look at look at who you cannot criticize, right.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. One hundred percent was And you know with your church, have you ever thought to mention it to anyone in church?
Speaker 1: Or I sat down with my pastor and you know, I've I'll put it this way, I have. We've kind of our attendants at church for the last year has been has been sketchy at best. We haven't we haven't been there a whole lot. So you know, we are this the pastor at our church, he does a really good job of staying in touch and he's very uh, he's very gracious. I guess he invited me to breakfast maybe six months ago. I sat down with them and kind of walked him through my beliefs and he was receptive to it. But then I started to get into some of the Zionism component and he was quick to say, you know, we've got to be careful if we go down this path. At the risk of sounding anti Semitics, so you know, I kind of pumped the brakes there and then just left it, left it where it was. But you know, his I guess his rebuttal is it's not a salvation issue. You know. You know, we're we're called to be a a body of Christ. And I agree with him. I do need to continue to see Christian community, but you know, I do feel like flat earth as a salvation issue. Think about how many folks have turned away from God because of so called science and the Big Bang and evolution. You know, maybe it's not a salvation issue for those that are already saved, but those folks that aren't saved, you're talking billions of souls.
Speaker 4: Probably you're one hundred percent spot on. And I can tell you from the emails I've received over the years that between you know, heliocentrism and the Big Bang theory, which was one of the reasons I had an issue at church because I brought it up at a barbecue and someone got very worked up and said, the Big Bang did happen. It was just through you know, God did it. I was like, that's not what the Bible says. There's nothing about a big bang. God created it, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the documentary Helio.
Speaker 4: Sorcery, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It goes in Yeah, it's it's it's they just created a system that was completely contradictory to the universe. Is God planned it? We ate it up?
Speaker 4: Yep, one hundred percent. And I think you're right. And I didn't fully understand, you know, when I realized that the Earth was flat and we were covered by a firmament and God is right above us, right where the footstool of God right And I didn't realize it until later on how much of an issue it was how it hid God that you know, God was in another it was a dimensional thing, and you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean personally even you know, I've I've known Christ for about seventeen eighteen years at this point, and I struggle, I struggle with, you know, where is he really? You know, there was is where I picture God as an extra dimensional being. You're just kind of lost, you know. We see, we're exposed to you know, we're inundated with space and NASA and star Wars and you know, oh my gosh about you know, years ago, we were volunteering at a vacation Bible School at our church, and the whole curriculum was based on, like, you know, a space adventure. You know, I space poming myself. You know. But once you once you understand the the biblical cosmology, everything makes sense that I have no more questions about where is God? You know, where are we going? When we pass? You know there's going to be an internal kingdom set up right here in this realm. Everything will be created new yep.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. And the other thing is with flat Earth, you realized, like there were still things that I wouldn't really look into. And I'm not saying I believe every conspiracy theory, but I wouldn't even give some of those things the time of day to look into. And after that, I truly realized how much discernment we had to had to use. And I think flat Earth actually helped me realize the the left right paradigm, the lie of you know, you know, the left says that you know, you got to vote for Harris or the country's gone, or you got to a.
Speaker 1: Point where just about everything that we're exposed to through the media is fake. Oh yeah, it's all fake. There. They mock us through they make things so ridiculous and we believe it.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And when you wake up to that, it's sickening. I mean the Trump assassination attemped last month. That, I mean five minutes after that happened. You know, I had that I acted.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: The guy that took the picture of him with the flag and his hand pumped into the as I saw that. It's just to see photographer who took the picture of George W. Bush on the morning of nine to eleven when he's reading my ipick goat to the little kids in school in Florida.
Speaker 4: Yep, one hundred percent the same photo, the same photographer. And that was a stage because listen, in a real world with real secret service, go back and look at March thirtieth, nineteen eighty one. How quickly they got Reagan, which, by the way, that was a hoax too, But how quick they got Reagan into the limo. And after that a shooting happened the president. Oh no, no, just wait a second, just a second was even shot. Yeah, And I challenge anybody to go, well, I shouldn't say that. Let's just say that if you get shot in the ear, it doesn't grow back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's perfectly. He wore his band aid for a couple of weeks and then announced he must have had fantastic plastics that things should have His ears should have looked like roast beef.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looked like a wrestler who wrestled for thirty years, a big califlower or something. It's just it is, it's it's mockery, and it's it really goes back to the movie They Live. Once you put the glasses on, you can never take them off, and at times you have.
Speaker 1: To physically fight people to put them on.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I'm telling you, man, I'm just like, just just for put them on for a second. No, no, And then it's it's just frustrating. But at the same time, I was that guy for a long time too. And listen, it's hard to unpacked forty fifty years of living a life a certain way, believing a certain way, and having to basically unlearning everything and relearn everything. And then it is a bit depressing for a while. It eventually becomes freedom. You don't fear as much as you use do. I'm not worried about a meteor coming to destroy the earth. I'm not worried about an alien invasion. But at the same time, I think there was a bit of depression I went through knowing that many of the things I grew up believing. Right, I'm sitting in the movie theater nineteen seventy seven watching Star Wars, thinking that, you know, one day I'll be on an X wing Fighter, you know, fighting people. It's just all along like.
Speaker 1: Star Wars up until like a year ago. Took the steam right out of me when I woke up with the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I realized that all of that, whether it's Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, star Wars, which the science fiction thing really took off on the fifties. Coincidentally, right about the time NASA took off. Was it was to reinforce the sy OP, the psychological operation that they were going to pull off on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other, the other one, the other big one was the Challenger explosion. Like when you realized that eight of the nine or however many, you know, basically all of them but one are accounted for today. Most of them have the same names, they look they look exactly the same. Plus you know, thirty years yeah, you've seen that, right of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Still and one of the odds of literally all of them having a.
Speaker 8: Twin, it's it's it's impossible, that's right, you know McNair and the Asian gentleman. Yeah, that twins, right, And well, no, they all had twins, Is that what they said?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you look at the picture a challenger. Sorry, in real time, I want to say it was six out of seven.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was just the two.
Speaker 4: I thought that was more than an astronaut. Oh, you know what, you might be right. Nevertheless, I mean I was a It was what that would have been January of eighty six, so I would have been a junior in high school. And I remember, I mean I was probably sixteen years old, and they wheeled in the TV. We watched it live as it happened. It was right around in lunchtime that day. I remember that day as clear as the day is long.
Speaker 9: And and how many events in history have they willed in televisions to watch something live?
Speaker 4: Why was it that particular event? And now because of the school the teacher, Krista mccauliffe, I guess that was the reason they all did it. But uh, you know, you really realized that it was.
Speaker 1: By the time nine to eleven happened, we all had you know, I was, I was a sophomore in high school on the morning in nine to eleven, and by that point all the school classrooms already had TVs in there, so we're all watching that in real time, and oh, my gosh, just the amount of carnage and fear that created. Anyway back in back, Sorry I changed the topic.
Speaker 4: No, No, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's like they wanted expose you to this trauma so that you're afraid to want to explore that frontier in the future, because they were probably afraid that the technology was catching up to their lies and they weren't going to be able to fake space too well much longer.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely. And the other thing behind the Challenger explosion was they had that they approved I can't remember if it was two or three billion dollars within days to get the new program going.
Speaker 1: What after after the Challenger explosion.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, it exploded January of eighty six, and they had to know. Congress got together real quick and approved another I think two billion dollars to get the next project going. So they made a ton of money off.
Speaker 1: Of probably just sending rovers to Mars and Pluto or whatever. Yea.
Speaker 4: And again, who's to say, who's going to vote no two days after the world witnessed that disaster. Nobody's going to vote no against that money.
Speaker 1: Of course, they probably got more money.
Speaker 4: Too, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And one of the big ones is the uh, you know, just just everything NASA produces. You know, we we see pictures of the Earth from space. No you don't, you see composite images. Every single one of them says image taken from Not one of them is labeled as a photo. You know, you have you have them years apart that the United States is a different size, and each of them, the water is a different color, the clouds are exactly the same thirty years later.
Speaker 4: Yep, thirty years later. And by the way, I think you're right. I think it was mcnarron on Azuka had the twins.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, they that that was one of that was one of the silver bullets for me, just that I came across that around the same time that I woke up the flat Earth, so that that that helped further my uh, you know, my resolution there as well.
Speaker 4: And it's funny they still go with the twins, the Kelly twins, right, one when I think.
Speaker 1: Is bubbles, Yeah, what's.
Speaker 4: One is in politics? And I think it one of them. Wasn't his wife the one that got shot at Differs? Yeah, yeah, that's it. So again, these people are all on the world stage with these these type of events, and of course what happened right after that more more gun control.
Speaker 1: Right, one big club, and we're not.
Speaker 4: We're not even close to in it for sure. And since you mentioned I was going to say, since you mentioned that, did you want to get into your silver bullets?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sure, well I think I mentioned so. So the biggest one for me is just the position of the stars. We're tumbling around over the uh you know, trillions of miles an hour from the big bang. We're spinning as a planet. We're rotating around the Sun, that's rotating around the galaxy, and that galaxy shooting you know whatever direction they say it is. Yeah, we can look out and and the positions of the star are the same for thousands of years, right, we should have different constellations every single night with their logic of course, you know. And then you look up at the North Star and the North Star is always in the same place, the entire the entire firmament just pivots around it. So that's silver bowl number one. The other one is, you know, water finds a level. You know, they tell us that water is sticking to the outside of a ball. That's not a repeatable experiment. Have you ever seen anybody repeat that it had gotten water to stick to the outside of a spinning object? Never, you know, you put water on a tennis ball and spin it around, the water flies right off of it. No, the NASA, the fallacies and the NASA photos were a big one. I think there was the one interview with a gentleman that does the composite images from NASA basically saying all the pictures are photoshopped, that they have to be that way because they have to be Yep, absolutely, I mean some of the astronauts are just idiots. The one guy, Don Pettitt, I've played.
Speaker 4: His clip a thousand times. We'd go back, but we lost it.
Speaker 1: There's the one interview with him where he's floating around with the other guy in the space station. Somebody has that. Have you ever seen the stars in the vacuum of space or the voyage of space? He goes Yeah, we see planets, we see we see suns. He sounds like a five year old. Yeah, he's one of them, playing like there's one of thems playing like a digeridoo on the space station. I don't know if you saw that. Yes, but they're mocking us. They put you know, they put an absolute imbecile up there and expect us to believe he's some like rocket scientists.
Speaker 4: And again, they can get away with this stuff because they control everything. Everything that comes out of the media is controlled. And they also know if they do try to spill the beans that they know what would come of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the uh, it's going back to the silver bullets. You know, there's no curve. Nope, they just just go out with a with a you know, a range find or something that has a high zoom capability. Look out over the ocean, you're going to see boats that are fifteen miles away that should be hundreds of feet below the below the horizon based on the globe. The globe myth. They tell us their math is eight inches per mile squared, but we can see way further than that. You know, they had the picture of what was it the Chicago skyline across Lake, Michigan, and the dummy on the news is saying, oh, you're looking at a mirage. Yeah, And I mean I'm at the New Jersey coast every single weekend my parents have. My parents live in Cape May County.
Speaker 4: So nice.
Speaker 1: I look at the ocean just about every single weekend, and it's flat as can be. You can see forever. The only the only limitation of what we see is our eyes on are eyes on limitation, you know, the limitation of our vision. Our eyes can only produce so much resolution before everything just kind of blurs together someone else. The Southern flight paths, you know, you look at any flight paths in the Southern hemisphere, you know, on a on a globe, they look absolutely insane, like you're flying from Australia up to Los Angeles and then down to Buenos Aires, Argentina. So you have a big triangle across half half the globe, whereas if if you look at the flat Earth map, it's a straight line.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. Yep. That and the great uh, you know, the Sixteen Emergency Landings. What a great book, and explain I have.
Speaker 1: The meaning to pick that up as like a coffee table book.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's it's it's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Yep, you have that, you have. You know, planes don't account for any any spin or curvature whatsoever. You know, it should be, it should be next it's too impossible to land a plane. You know you're training, you should be, you know, if the earth is spinning, you should be. You should be fighting one thousand mile an hour winds to try to land on a runway safely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense at all. And once again, now that we're awaken, we see these things. It's ridiculous. And when we see people who we were at one time, I think that makes it all the more frustrating because you want to say, you know, I can see, how come you can't see all the while realizing that we were that person.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's about it for the Silver Bullets. You know, one of the things I wanted to touch on. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but you know, if you're familiar with the Lord of the Rings and the writings of Tolkien, so his his book basically the SIMILARI and he paints the picture of you know, Middle Earth, the setting of the Lord of the Rings stories, and it's it's basically a perfect allegory to creation and it's a flat earth. I always felt like there was something there with Tolkien. As far as I can tell, he wasn't a Mason. I feel like maybe he was trying to tell us truth. So I just wanted to kind of put that out there for some of the listeners to maybe dig into.
Speaker 4: It's interesting he was an Oxford guy, and there's a little bit of a rabbit hole there. But I was never you know, we would go to those movies and I usually fell asleep it just because the fantasy genre wasn't me. But I think if you went back and looked at it from that point of view, it may Did you say it was one of the particular movies, No, it was one of the books.
Speaker 1: And the book. The book is called The Similarian.
Speaker 4: The Similarian, Okay, Yeah, it's basically his bible.
Speaker 1: He basically writes an entire backstory to the set up The Lord of the Rings. Basically, it's a thousand pages long. It's probably I've never read it. I've read summaries of it, but basically he's painting the picture of there's like a parallel creation, you know. His creation story kind of mirrors the Bible enough. You know, Christian Tolkien was a Christian, so you know, he did a lot of Christian allegory in his writing. But I feel like he knew the earth was flat, and he in this book he kind of lays it out where you read the Similarian and if you're awake the flat earth, you really kind of you pick up on it. You're like, oh wow, this is like a probably a perfect mirroring of how God actually created our realm.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I didn't know that this book was actually published posthumously by his son. I think Tolkien passed away in seventy three seventy four, and it was actually published in seventy seven after he passed away. That is very interesting.
Speaker 1: He creates the Yelohem and the angels. He names them differently in his book, but it's kind of has like an a Nochian tone to it. Got Chase, you know, if you're awaken, it's it's very interesting once you're awake the flat Earth to kind of at least read the cliff's nose to the similary because you're like, oh wow, like maybe he was trying to tell us something there.
Speaker 4: Well, now that you mention it on the Wikipedia page, there is a image of what he described as Middle Earth. I see where you're getting at now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in the in the book, it was flat up until a certain point and then there was a great cataclysm in a Begema globe. And then in the book, basically by by making it a globe, it made certain points of the map unaccessible to everybody except the elves who were like these angelic beings.
Speaker 4: Hm, that's interesting. I might have to check that out. A thousand pages. That sounds like a lot of work.
Speaker 1: It's at least a thousand pages. I like, I said, I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I'm very familiar with the I'll call it the cliffs Notes. There's a there's a gentleman out there. His name's Noah Joshua Hadley. He runs a website called The Unexpected Cosmology. He wrote a great, pretty good essay on that as well. I thought, I thought it was very interesting. He puts out some interesting materia real basically, you know, he's I guess I have to preface by saying, I'm very careful about who I take my my you know, my Christian doctrine from. But he's a he's a Hebrew translator, so he's a he has some alternate theories to the Bible. At least, it's just it's just good, uh, kind of good reading, just to kind of, you know, stir some thought, I guess, so to say I haven't read anything that was either blasphemous or you know, heretical, I'll say that. But it's another resource. It's The Unexpected Cosmology. He has some really cool papers out there.
Speaker 4: Is it a website?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think he's a YouTube channel as well, The Unexpected Cosmology.
Speaker 4: Yeah that sounds familiar. Oh yeah, I visited him Hadley, right, Yeah, okay, gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of his stuff is really interesting. It's very thought broke at least I think as believers that we have to be very careful of who we take.
Speaker 4: Are absolutely absolutely, I'm just looking on his homepage and that is something I feel like now looking back, we don't talk about enough, but we have talked about. It's how the flood makes perfect sense on the way we view Biblical you know, cosmology versus the globe theory and the Bible are very specific about the heavens opening up and you know, some people you know, and again this is just hypothetical people saying, Hey, the milk away may be the crack in the firmament, things like that.
Speaker 1: But that would not surprise me whatsoever me either. And then you have the craters all over the planet.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know, if you see what what the sight of a geyser erupting looks like, they look like those craters.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and the science people, for lack of a better word, you know, this is something I've encountered for the last few years. Anytime I try to bring it up, if you don't have every single answer, then then it's automatically defaults back to the globe. But then you ask them basic questions that they're completely clueless on it. So that really goes to speak to how I don't like to use this term. I'm trying to think of a friendlier term, but it's spramewashed, right. I was going to say that, I was going to say, but I never like to come off from like I know more than you.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I try to be very careful, yeah, because that's what I want to see him as arrogant.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because that that that'll rub people the wrong way, and that's just not the case, because I was that person for many, many, many many kind.
Speaker 1: Of spreading the gospel. We need to take a general approach.
Speaker 4: And exactly and that's why I am the type of person who is the bread crumb approach as far as you know, biblical cosmology. Not the same approach when I'm trying to talk to someone about Jesus Christ, because that is you know, urgent eternity, and it's urgent. But at the same time, I don't yell and scream, but I certainly do take a different approach. So I would ask you this, what would be or what has been your approach when trying to share you know, biblical cosmology.
Speaker 1: So I've only done it a few times. There's a couple that my wife and I are friends with where i've you know, I basically came out of the closet with them around the time that I woke up. I said, you know, I said, I'm pretty sure that the Earth is flat, and they just laughed at me at the time, and then you know, I started just you know, a lot of a lot of it is just sending sending videos right little from from Dave Weiss's app, which is fantastic, you know, He's got tons of one minute videos you can send people that just just really spiked the curiosity. You know, we we just spent a weekend with them a couple of weeks ago, and they didn't seem so uh, condescending towards me. I'll put it that way. They were listening a little bit more. But yeah, I think I'd agree with you. I take the bread crumb approach. I I try to, just I try to. I'll lead with like one silver bullet and just see if that provokes any conversation, like why are the stars the same in the night every name the same in the night sky? Now, why have they been the same since ancient Greek times? We were spending around so much, we should we should have different star formations just about daily. And just you know, I just try to provoke conversation, I guess, not not not just drop truth bombs.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the way to do. And you see how they react to subjects as you drop them. And if they if you can see their their curiosity kind of get peaked, then you can continue to go down that rabbit hole gently if you will.
Speaker 1: Absolutely one of the uh, one of the silver bullets. I forgot to mention and this, So this was one I thought was hilarious. There's a video out there of Stephen Hawking from the seven, you know, the nineteen seventies, probably before he had his computer, and he has he has a British translator next to him. Did you ever see that video?
Speaker 4: I don't recalled off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: I'll email it to you. Do you get post it? So it's basically it's a it's a younger Stephen Hawking. He you know, he's he's totally afflicted with als. He can't speak, and he's just sitting in a chair just gurgling. He almost sounds like Chewbacca. And I'm being I don't want to sound too cruel, but he's basically growling like croup Chewbacca. And this translator is like, well, from a young age, I was very drawn to this car. So it basically spits out a whole paragraph off of a couple gurgles and growls. And that that was another one where I'm like, holy crap, they're mocking us. So they put this this poor disabled guy. They would have viewed several of them over the years, because AOLS kills everybody within three to five years, yep, and then we're led to believe this guy lived for sixty years with the Yeah, I took him in the face.
Speaker 4: I did a podcast on him a few years ago that that is one of the bigger mockeries that they have pulled on us. And I haven't seen that particular one, but that's I can just see it in my head now, a little bit of droll, just burbling. And so what are you is saying? Is PI divided by the second power? Right? It just hilarious, not hilarious, it's actually well, I don't even know what to think of it because there's so much mockery.
Speaker 1: It's insulting, but it's yeah.
Speaker 4: It's insulting for sure, you know.
Speaker 1: But it it's pretty funny too. I'm emailing it to you right now so you can post it with the interview.
Speaker 4: Awesome, we'll do. And I did want to ask you because I didn't really have a chance, but I really wanted to to ask you this before we parted ways. Was you know most a lot of the people I should say that who have come on the podcast before you that covid had played a large part in their way. Did did that do the same with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did. Obviously, I saw that from right away, right one second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: That was a very slow burn. You know. They went from what two weeks to flatten the flatten the.
Speaker 4: Uh flattened the curve.
Speaker 1: Right. I was just kind of said that, you know, I'm want to throw them.
Speaker 10: Into I just realized that, yeah, flattened the curve, you know, to what two years at least a year and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was lucky enough at the time too, you know, I had I had an in office job, and uh it was basically COVID allowed me to spend a year and a half home with my family. So I kind of I kind of just you know, lived the best of it. But uh, yeah, I was awake to the you know, the whole you know, basically rolling out the vaccine, and you know, I feel like it was all about mass compliance. They wanted to see how willing the public would comply in a crisis. I believe it was like a test run.
Speaker 4: I'm one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I didn't let it affect me that much, to be honest, you know, I was lucky I did. I didn't lose a job. You know, my wife was able to teach remotely. You know, my kids were young, So I had the best year and a half of my life and then before I got called back into the office. So you know, I just took advantage of a good situation. Well I took I capitalized on the bad situation.
Speaker 4: I'll hear that. I got that link. Is it user friendly like audio friendly should be? Yeah, let me let me just pull this YouTube video. Oh it's only you know, let's listen.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be a scientist. The rest of my activities like playing with the muscle of pilot. Oh my goodness, people just eat that up too.
Speaker 4: Uh comments are turned off, shocked. I'll certainly put that in the link as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was that was That was that I saw that early on when when I woke up the flat Earth, and that one was like a kick in the teeth, Like I think that was just that. That was that was God looking out for me and giving me one to like really just smack me in the face. It's you know, these things that they put in front of it is it's all about It's all about mockery, right. They they believe we're here to serve them. They believe that, you know, we're scum compared to their elite bloodlines, and they mock us, and ninety nine percent of us just just eat it up. Yeah, I'm guilty too. I did it, you know that I got you know, I took QAnon, oak Line and Sinker when when they rolled that out a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: You know, I think a lot of people did. And I think in a in a certain way, it did help wake people up, because I think child trafficking is a real problem and some of the things they talk about. But then that they went to mockery with JFK. Junior and all of these other things.
Speaker 1: And again it wasn't that aspect. There was more of the Trump still calling the shots from behind the scene. The white hat you can give mo about to be executed Hillary Bill and yeah.
Speaker 4: That's and they're all clones. Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like my before bed reading material three or four years ago, like you know, just to just to feel good. And you know, finally I snapped out of it.
Speaker 4: And this is something you know, history repeats itself that the Bullship fix did it in Rush one hundred years ago. Operation trust same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of people that have laughed at me for flat Earth. They say, way do you hear about mean mess? The truth about mean mister mustache? I don't know you. Did you see Europe? But eu Rope? That was pretty eye opening.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I referred to it as the Austrian painter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you know, there's a lot of people who say both sides are controlled. And the hardest part is probably were everything is a lie, like everything, So how do you even make sense of when everything is is a lie? You know, it's you try to take it one at a time. I'll read anytime I do a podcast, I'll read at least minimum five to six articles, and then if that's not enough, I'll read more, discern what resonates, what doesn't, try to filter out what's obviously not in my opinion, and I think I try to conclude the truth in my mind that that doesn't make me write. I always start every podcast with you know, I'm going to present the information that resonates with me. You take it, you continue your research, and you come to your own conclusions. But people have been controlled to believe that you just you can't talk about certain things. And again it goes back to the very first time when I caught a flak for doing a flatter podcast on the fact Hunter is that there are a lot of people out there who don't question everything. It's like, you know, there's certain levels. There's some people who believe, you know, Glenn Beck is a truther. Then there's the next level, there's Alex Jones, and then there's all these different levels. And the fact is, unless you question every single thing, unless you have faith in Jesus Christ, right, that is the like you said earlier, the way the truth in life, that is the ultimate truth. And then you start to realize, like for me, flat Earth and really dedicating myself to Christ helps or I should say has helped me discern what is a lie and what is not. I don't know if that's I'm sure that's probably the case with yourself.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I think so, yes, kind of using the Holy Spirit as your guide number one, just being awake to it all being a lie, you can at least like when you turn on the TV, you know what to expect, right, so you I think it prevents you from getting hooked into another another lie, you know, I think it it really took to getting to this point for me, if you know, flat Earth to be able to really see that that it's everything, you know. I mean, like I believe that pro sports are fake.
Speaker 4: Sure, maybe not every single game, but the.
Speaker 1: Outcome, like the outcomes of the seasons are definitely.
Speaker 4: For sure, and the big games a while.
Speaker 1: Back where Shack basically admitted to it, yep.
Speaker 4: There's many athletes who have come out and said so. In the two thousand and two Lakers King series, that was the last time I ever watched pro basketball. Even then before when I was still a walking zombie, I'm like, well, this is raped, and of course it is.
Speaker 1: Well, there's videos on you know, they might be buried in YouTube and on like Rumble and Rock Fin. There's there's videos where they show you that there's magnets in the ball basically yep. You know, they showed the guy from the crowd, you know, take the half court shot at halftime, you know, the win ten thousand dollars or whatever. You know, he misses, he misses by a mile. And yet you know, you have the players taking the three point shots at the buzzer, and the ball somehow magically finds its way right into the net.
Speaker 4: Yep. For sure, skill level, and it's the same with field goals in the NFL and there's just uh, you know, I've seen Super Bowls with just erroneous flags at the end and the outcomes. Yeah, it's again, we live in a matrix. We live in a structure that was created for us. And you know, once you wake up, you know, completely wake up, that does break a lot of the walls. Unfortunately, they they have made it extremely difficult to live completely outside of the way.
Speaker 1: But it puts a wall up around you because everybody so then what's wrong with them?
Speaker 4: Yep? The biggest thing is you don't live in fear anymore. That that was the biggest thing.
Speaker 1: Today When I can spend eternity with my with my.
Speaker 4: Lord absolutely and your man telling me on TV and whatever, dude, right, I don't. But the thing is, I don't allow other people to create my reality.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think that's a good note to end on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I'm going to trademark that real quick before this goes live, Sonny, and well listen, I'm going to give you the final word. I want to thank you for your time tonight, but please take the stage if you will, for the final word.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's definitely a journey, you know, just speaking to folks who may not be opened up to the true nature of our flat realm at this point in time. If you know, if you believe that the JFK shooting was more than the official narrative, you don't believe in the moon landing, Like these are all little checkpoints where you can realize that it's that they're lying to you, and they're lying to you to turn you away from your God. No, it's as simple as that. You know, they are trying to keep you comfortable, fat, distracted, and satisfied in this matrix where the other alter native is basically giving you your heart to your creator and having the opportunity to spend eternity in a perfect body in perfect paradise, you know. And I think it's your choice to make. That's definitely. You know, I'm not perfect by any means. I make mistakes every single day. I probably get too too ingrained in the conspiracy world from time to time, where you know, I have to really yeah, I mean I need accountability just to step away and just enjoy enjoy time with my wife and my kids and just be present. You know, I don't think we're meant to know the truth. Oh. I don't think we're meant to know all of the truths about our reality in this life. But I think when we open our eyes in the afterlife or our eternal life, will know in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more. I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: John, Well, thank you, George. It was a pleasure to be on here with you, get to finally meet you. Keep fighting the good fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was wonderful to have you on and and maybe this fall when things slow down, link up at the Miller's Buffet, the Miller's Smorgasbord and Lancaster and have a good meal.
Speaker 1: Absolutely stay in touch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, for sure. It's cool. I've been able to meet people local around here and that, like you said earlier, it's it's one thing to be in Facebook groups, Telegram groups, but to actually to you know, I did April nineteenth. I did a show in Oklahoma City and White Waco the next day, and bringing like minded people together and numbers is powerful. It was really an experience I'll never forget, and that's something I certainly want to redo again. So listen, John, thank you so much for your time, and God bless you, my friend.
Speaker 1: God bless you well. Thanks George, thanks everyone here before me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, to every person who's opened up their hearts and shared, you know, with with others, thank you so much, and again used a sermon in the coming months that they are you know, Biden conquer. November fifth is right around the corner, and that's going to be the headlined every day. But again Psalms one eighteen eight, you put your trust in the Lord, not man. God bless each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see ya.
Speaker 2: I know it's been strugne.
Speaker 1: I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied. Tell down all the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 1: You smile ain't the same. I saw you ware go from you.
Speaker 6: I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give it. No, don't give in. He never is home. Don't let goll the primise. He ain't done yet, he's got I'm glad.
Speaker 5: Why it's a way, God up, Let me come, Why wait up call.
Speaker 4: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 6: Childs are putting up five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than a thing. You are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 4: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're shoving ride, Yeah, you're living, breathing, moving, you.
Speaker 6: Can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give in, neverless hold. Don't they gone on a primise? It ain't Donion's god or clay? Why some waintail? The god of maybe come, don't give up? No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primise? It ain't got like it's worth living? What's a waytail? The God of babe cold?
Speaker 5: Why surprise down?
Speaker 3: God steaming cold?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yes, what sur pray down?
Speaker 5: The God of baby Colt? Oh yeah, got the steamy colt?
Speaker 6: Oh don't no?
Speaker 2: Don't you event ever lose hol?
Speaker 6: Do they? Goal of the primise? I made it done? Yes?
Speaker 1: God a plane.
Speaker 4: Waits and die, God of if it colls and don't.
Speaker 2: Give up no dog giving never the hold, don't let go of the primes?
Speaker 3: Gettin't done?
Speaker 1: Lovers worth living?
Speaker 6: Wats died?
Speaker 4: The God of any.
Speaker 6: Coors Ah, the God of needs gos whaits done?
Speaker 1: The God of a.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,