Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. This is going to be the craziest, absolutely most insane stretch run any political campaign we have ever seen in American history. So buckle u up eight five to five for zero five eight two five five. The number text d an five seven seven three nine. So I don't know if you've heard about it. You had maybe a snippet or two here there on the news, but you have to hear the sound more long form. And that is President Trump today. And you know it was deliberate President Trump, you know, and he's very courageous about being willing to interview with anybody, you know, on the major network, folks who obviously are our extension of the Democratic Party. And today it was a convention of national Black Journalists. And so President Trump smart, he knew that, you know, he'd be facing some difficult questions, and I respect him for deciding to go. And believe me, I understand the political experts who are saying, did it really make sense for him to go into an environment nothing to do with race, just having to do with politics, an environment where he was likely to be grilled that hard. But I think yes, because I think part of the appeal and the greatness of President Trump is the fact that he is courageous and he will take on questions from those who disagree with him politically, and so again, nothing to do with race or any of that stuff. It's just has to do with politics, and he he is willing, he is willing to stand up and have that discussion. While Kamala Harris is clearly running a basement campaign. She's in hiding. I don't think she's done. Maybe I've missed it. I don't think she's done a single interview with any kind of challenging journalist. Certainly hasn't had a press conference. I'm talking about since you know the coup, the political coup that deposed the duly elected Democrat nominee and then she was chosen by the bosses. Yeah, so she's running kind of a basement campaign. She won't do an interest sit down interview with a friendly journalist, and Trump has the courage to go out and talk to left leaning journalists all the time, so I get him going there. But then the headlines that are being made right now is when President Trump questioned whether Kamala Harris is black, and so I want to play that sound for you and get your reaction to it. I'll tell you right up front, Hey, I don't like it. I don't think he should be doing that. I don't think he should go there. I think that he wins on his great accomplishments. I think he wins on the key points about her radicalism. I don't know that you have to say much more of the rest of the campaign other than San Francisco radical. America just doesn't want to elect to San Francisco radical. So I don't think he or the campaign should be question whether she's black. Listen, Kamala Harrison, my constitutionally protected opinion lies all the time, all the time. But she's not lying about this. She is black, So why attack her on one of the few things she's telling the truth about. I just don't get that. And I also just don't like that whole line of attack. He has so much to work with, starting with his own great accomplishments, and then go to all of her lies and all of her radical positions which fall into so many different categories. So I wish he hadn't done it. I wish he hadn't gone there. I know there will be, you know, folks who call the show and disagree with me, and I respect that and look forward to the conversation. But this is where it all started. Is I understand the format. Trump wasn't invited to just like stand up and give a speech. It was he was going to sit down and he was going to be grilled by somebody with opposite political leanings in this case turned out to be ABC reporter Rachel Scott. So here's how it starts. I want to start.
Speaker 2: By addressing the elephant in the room, sir. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today. You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nicki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true. You have told four congressmen women of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black district attorneys. You've attacked black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they ask are quote stupid and racist. You've had dinner with a white supremacists at your Marologu resort. So my question, sir, now that you are asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that.
Speaker 1: Now, obviously the person interviewing Trump has no interest in being fair. I don't think accuracy is their priority. But President Trump knew that going in. Here's how we respond.
Speaker 3: Well, First of all, I don't think I've ever been asked a question so in such a horrible manner.
Speaker 1: A first question you.
Speaker 3: Don't even say, hello, how are you? Are you with ABC? Because I think they're a fake news network, a terrible network. And I think it's disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the black population of this country. I've done so much for the black population of this country, including employment, including Opportunity Zones with Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, which is one of the greatest programs ever for black workers and black entrepreneurs. I've done so much. And you know, and I say this, Historically, black colleges and universities were out of money. They were stone call broke, and I saved them and I gave them long term financing and nobody else was doing it.
Speaker 1: And then the back and forth continues, and this is all today.
Speaker 3: I think it's a very rude introduction. I don't know exactly why you would do something like that. And let me go a step further. I was invited here, and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden or Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to be here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me under false pretense, and then you said you can't do it with zoom.
Speaker 1: Well you know where's zoom.
Speaker 3: She's going to do it with zoom, and she's not coming, And then you are half an hourl A. Just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and boy, can't wait to get your reaction to this. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five. Listen the way she came out at him. I have no problem with him being firm and strong in return, no problem with that whatsoever. You know my concern is with President in Trump, then Saint Kamala Harris isn't black, or to be more precise, get it in his own words, mister, I would think it's very nasty question. Wow, I have answered the question.
Speaker 3: I have been the best president for the black population since Abraham Lincoln, better.
Speaker 2: Than President Johnson. I'm the building right back.
Speaker 3: You to start off a question and answer period, especially when you're thirty five minutes late because you couldn't get your equipment to work in such a hostile manner, I think it's a disgrace.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 2: Let me just ask a follow up, sir, and then we'll move on to other questions.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: You see, I like his show of strength, and if you're watching the visual, he kept his composure. You know when she was sitting there trying to humiliate him, et cetera. He kept his composure. He came back in a in a firm and strong way that I don't think crossed the line. And we're coming up on a break, so we'll get it to you after the break. But when he then gets into the question of whether Kamala Harris is black again, that's for the reasons I stated earlier, that's a place I don't think he should go, and it's a place that could be very harmful politically as well. But first and foremost, I just don't think you should go there. And the starting point is she is black. She is black, and it's one of she lies about so much, but she's telling the truth about that eight fy five for zero five eight two five five numbers, So you can tell, I mean the wreck. Can you imagine the rest of this campaign? Well, let's call it August, right because it's still technically July. Let's call it August. We've still got all of August, September, and October. Can you imagine what is to come? But I want to get your reaction to that. And also you've got the VP out there taunting Trump about refusing to debate right now. He's not refusing to debate, but of course she misrepresents that, but taunting Trump wants to debate right now? Do you think he should take her up on that? Eight five for two five five. Mike Kaufman, the Mayor of Aurora, with US at five thirty six as we follow up on that really disturbing, really disturbing, large scale event in Aurora on Sunday, you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I've known her a long time, indirectly, not directly very much, and she was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she was.
Speaker 3: Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black. And now she wants to be known as black. So I don't know is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 2: She is always.
Speaker 3: See I respect either one, but she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went she became a black.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, thirty.
Speaker 3: I think nobody should look into that too when you ask a continue in a very hostile, nasty.
Speaker 1: John four twenty one. Oh man, it is going to be. Can you imagine how wild it's going to be down the stretch if you just joined us. That was today and President Trump, to his credit, I admire the way he will go and be interviewed by, you know, people on the left. And this was another example today happened to be at National Black Journalist, but regardless of colories, he puts himself up to be interviewed by the left all the time, while Kamala Harris hides. She hides from interviews, she hides from press conferences for good reason. You know, she doesn't have and in terms of the substance, what President Trump has. And that's one of the many reasons I don't like him going down this road into questioning whether she's really black. First of all, she is. Second, even if she wasn't it just don't go down this road. Talk about the other stuff that matters, not that personal stuff. He's got so many accomplishments, and she is a San Francisco radical who is so vulnerable on so many different issues. So we'll continue to play the sound because it's headline stuff and it's fascinating. We'll work in some calls and text as well. I'm sorry, Jeff Colorado Springs, no need to apologize. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, Hey, Jeff, you with us? You okay?
Speaker 5: Think he's in a drive through or something?
Speaker 1: Should we should we call for help? Hopefully you're back from jel What was that? Yeah? Oh and the other question I threw out there because we've got the VP now bating Trump pay he should say it to my face. You know what happened to any place, anywhere, anytime I want to debate, let's debate right now? Should we debate? I have very very very strong feelings on whether he should debate her right now, and I'll get to those in a second, but I want to give our texters and callers first crack, starting with this one. Dan Heck, yes, Trump should wait to see whether Kamala becomes the nominee. Would you bother going to court until you knew which insurance company was arguing and what their argument was. I'm only an engineer, but I wouldn't engineering texter. I'm with you completely. I'm with you completely. It would be a big mistake for him to debate right now for this reason, not because she's not going to be the nominee. I mean, at this point, you know they are stuck with her and Trump and all of us dodged a bullet because the Democrats didn't go with stronger candidates they had available. And I understand she's on a high right now, and she's rising in the polls, and some of these polls are being manipulated to make her rise look bigger than it is. Others are legit and expectedly, as I predicted a long time ago. Once Biden was no longer the nominee, though, the race would get tougher for Trump, and it is. But the point will come unless more crazy stuff happens. The point will come where that sugar high begins to wear off and her numbers start to go down, and then the Democrats are going to be in gradual panic mode. It's not going to be all at once, but those numbers start to add backwards and then all of a sudden they're thinking, wait a second, there's nowhere to go but down here with her. And so that's the flow that under normal circumstances I would expect. Excuse me. So the reason that Kamala Harris is pushing so hard and it's smart of her. I mean, listen, she would be a horrific president on policy and in so many ways, but her group, and remember she didn't win a single vote. You know, she wasn't elected as nominee. She was chosen. She was chosen in a back room deal by donors and others. But whoever is behind this political coup, they're making a lot of very smart moves and they have her campaign off to a fast start. It's full of lies, just absolute blatant lies, and they're hiding her with it, which is smart. My only point is they're being smart, and they're smart by pushing for a debate because they need one now, because they know they're smart, They know what I said is true. If the sugar high is going to wear off and her numbers are going to start to move back as people start to learn more about who she really is or remember more about who she really is politically, she's a San Francisco radical. No amount of money that that campaign spends, no amount of lies they tell, no amount of media lying for is going to change the impression of the American people as a whole that has been formed over almost four years. They know who she is. So so it would be a huge mistake to debate right now, to give her that focus and to give her that win. Not that she'll beat Trump in a debate, but it would be It would be comparative compared to what happened when Biden and Trump debated. Kamala Harris will look like the greatest debater of all time, even though she'll lose the debate to Trump. So he's very very smart not to debate her now because what he needs to do. What he needs to do is is, first of all, let the sugar high start to wear off naturally. But I'm telling you this Trump campaign, which has been you know, no campaign is perfect, right they they were caught flat footed when when Biden was deposed so quickly and Harris became the nominee that they missed some opportunities there, didn't get on message quickly enough. They're still not on message as fully as they should be. But no campaign is perfect. I'm confident they'll write that ship. But they have got to be spending one hundred million dollars in August educating people on who Kamala Harris really is politically and just using video of her in her own words in fair context on this wide range of issues. And they have to be saturating America in August before that Democrat convention. They can't give her any more time to falsely define, falsely redefine herself. So yeah, it'd be a big mistake to debate. Got to be pounding her with honest ads in August and then to have the debate in September eighty five zero five eight two five five the number. Let me get back to that sound, which is the sound that's making all of the headlines today, because I want to get your reaction to this as well.
Speaker 3: I've known her a long time, indirectly, not directly very much, and she was always of Indian heritage, and she was only promoting Indian heritage. I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black, and now she wants to be known as black. So I don't know is she Indian or is she black?
Speaker 2: She is always I know the college.
Speaker 3: I respect either one, but she obviously doesn't because she was Indian all the way and then all of a sudden she made a turn and she went she became a black.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, sir, do I think.
Speaker 3: Nobody should look into that too? When you ask a continue in a very hostile, nasty tone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I want to get your reaction to that. Right or wrong? You know my take. I think it was wrong and he should not go there. How do you think it's going to play? That may be a different issue one way or the other. I don't think you should have done. A text says agree with you on the Indian black part, and he lost a little black support from that appearance. But then then another text goes on to say, but wait a second, she's half this, half that. Wait a second, None of that matters. It's about appearance. You know her father was Jamaica. It is not a lie for her to define as black. And you know, there are plenty of people who view her and based on appearance, believe she's black. And so, just like Barack Obama, it didn't matter that you know, he had a white grandmother. Whatever. You know, what was it with Barack Obama? I can't even remember because it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because he appeared black. And when somebody appears black, it's perfectly appropriate for them to say they're black because they're living that black experience in America. Whatever you may think that black experience is or is not, they are. So I just think it is the attack is wrong, and he should drop that stuff right now.
Speaker 5: Real quick. I think he got agitated. You heard it at the end, and maybe that got the better of him. I think there was some anger in him there and he let it get the better of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I want to come back, get your taken all that we'll continue to play some more of the sound. Again. I admire him walking into an environment where he's going to be questioned by a lefty showing strength and courage there. But do you think these remarks were wrong? You're on the Dan Kepler Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: If there's ever been one song that you couldn't play any bumper music over, that was that? I mean Wells that supposed to bump back with there No, and if you just joined us, what's going on? Is President Trump today? And I admire him for it. Very courageously decided to appear at a convention of black journalist and he uh And the reason I say courageous is simply because of the politics. He knew that he would be interviewed, slash grilled by someone who has different politics, somebody on the left, even the far left, and regardless of skin color of the inquisitor, he's always been willing to do that, which is one reason he's won and succeeded is because he shows that strength and courage and contrasts that with Kamala Harris, right, who's running a basement type campaign and that she's not going to sit down with a serious journalist to be questioned. She would never go into a politically hostile environment and subject herself to questioning. So I respect him for being willing to go. I respect him for being willing to show that respect to black journalists in America and subjecting himself to tough questions. Respect all of that, and I think he handled the incredibly aggressive and I think kind of vicious approach to the start of the interview, which will replay again. I think he handled that very well under the circumstances. I just don't like the fact that he got off on this Kamala Harris, what did he say?
Speaker 4: Ryan?
Speaker 1: And to turn black stuff that's nonsense. Don't go it's not true. Don't go there. But nobody's perfect and the Great has always, in my view, outweighed the bad with President Trump, and it continues to. But all I'm saying is, just don't make this part of the campaign. I wish he hadn't done that part today other parts of it again. I think that clearly the contrast being drawn in this campaign is strength versus weakness. And while I think what he did was wrong and he should not do it again, how it plays politically in the end. I'm not saying it's going to hurt him politically. I think the appearance today feeds into and I'm not talking about those comments, but the appearance with the left leaning group feeds into the perception of strength, which is in fact real and it's not just the amazing courage and strength and poise he showed during the assassination attempt, but historically so politically, we'll see how it plays out. I just think those comments about black were wrong and just shouldn't be part of the campaign. Hey Gary Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 4: Welcome you say, Gary, Yes, sir, Hey Dan, I'm I'm a white guy. I've got a half black daughter. And the reason I called is every time census comes up, I put others. And I had this conversation with her mother back the first time the census came up, and she said, how do you want to put her? And ask what categories? Where I said, put others. She said, well, you know people are going to see her as why. I said, I don't give a damn what they see her as. I said, if you only call her black, you take away the part of her that is me. It was the same with Barack Obama. I don't care if he ran as black as he was mixed. Tamala Harris is mixed. Tamala Harris. Also, you said Trump is right on the fact she used to portray herself as Indian and then when she went to run for president, she dropped that changed it.
Speaker 1: Gary, let me let me ask about that. Is that factually correct? And if so, can you point me to anything that would show us that because my understanding, and listen, I haven't studied every biography of hers, but from what I've been able to see, she has always identified as black. She's of course talked about her Indian heritage, but has she in fact represented herself as Indian only in the past, because I haven't seen that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was somebody that dug this up just the other day. They were looking at it and it was still when they went into her bio then it was still in there in the bio. I'm trying to think. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see it. But even if even if this was that, First of all, her father was Jamaican, So I don't see how it's in any way, shape or form deceptive for her to identify as black when her father was Jamaican. And again I come back to appearances.
Speaker 4: What's acredible or other and throw her mother in the trash.
Speaker 1: No, that's an at the point. The point is, in my view, if somebody is, as a matter of fact, black, and if they appear black or can appear black, then they've they've had that black experience in America. However you want to define that they've had that? So how is it misleading to identify as black?
Speaker 4: I used to work with a guy, he was a black guy. He was pretty racist himself, and he used to life, throw it at me, if you've got one drop of black blood, you're black. Well, when I did my when I did my twenty three and me, kids, I'm worth the same African. Does that make me all black? Well?
Speaker 1: I think listen, I think in certainly a political context, et cetera. I think it comes back to appearance and whether somebody has had that experience that a black person in America, a black appearing person in America would have.
Speaker 4: And then again, we understand your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let me ask you this, because I know we're getting circular.
Speaker 4: But my daughter and a lot of times they think she's Hispanic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you this, Gary, can we agree that this shouldn't be part of the campaign. I mean, President Trump has.
Speaker 4: So much completely agree with that attacker on her issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and her past record. If they go with that only just just lead the personal stuff out, just go after her record. Yeah, it's so beatable, it is.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: Amen to that of an understatement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amen to that. Hey, appreciate the call. Thank you, Gary. And here's a good example of what Gary and I were just talking about. Here's Harris championing that's not even a word. And let's say, here is Harris promoting her efforts to use taxpayer money to guarantee transgender reassignment surgery for every prisoner who wants one.
Speaker 6: When I was Attorney General, I learned that the California Department of Corrections, which was a client of mine I didn't get to choose my.
Speaker 1: Clients, a client of the Attorney General, a client of.
Speaker 6: The Attorney General of the Office of Attorney General, that they were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners. And there was a specific case. And when I learned about the case, I worked behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving. So it wasn't only about that case. I made sure that they changed the policy in the state of California so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desired and need. And I believe it was not only that. I know it was historic in California, but I believe actually it may have been one of the first, if not the first, in the country where I pushed for that policy in a department of.
Speaker 1: Correct My lord, be talking about that all day long, not whether she's black or not, what she is she is black, be talking about that all day long. If every American voter found out that Kamala Harris wants taxpayers to pay so that every prisoner who's a man, taxpayers have to pay to take off the mailbody parts and put on female stuff or vice versa. No, that's the stuff. And there are fifty different issues like that. So you start with and it's all true, undeniably true, San Francisco radical, and then you get into these specifics. Just hammer on that every day between now and election day eight five five for zero five eight two five to five. The number So a lot of different things you want to cover, including Okay, so you've got Harris taunting Trump because he won't debate right now. He said he will debate after the convention, but won't debate right now. Do you think he should? So we'll continue to it. Calls that we have more sound from his appearance before the Black Journalist Convention today, will get deeper into that, and then I do want to keep talking about what happened in Aurora the other night. Mayor Mike Kaufman will join us at five thirty six, you know, to talk about Wait a second, three to four thousand reportedly by police Venezuelan and O, there's Venezuelan people out taking over a parking lot of a shopping center for the Venezuelan election. Results some guns being shot into the air, stuff like that. Shoppers a lot of them couldn't get in and out or in and out easily. What's going on there, And we obviously can't have that regardless of the group. Now it could be thousands of white people from a country club or whatever, but you cannot have that become the new normal in America. So any eyewitnesses to that as well as of course Mike Kaufman will join us at five thirty six. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: If you just joined us, here is kind of the big headline story of the day and I'm dying to get your take on it. The first question was was the president President Trump right or wrong to do this? I think he was wrong. Second question, how will it play politically? At this point? I think the jury's still out on that. While I think it was clearly wrong to do it, politically it may turn out to be a positive for him if nothing else. Kind Of changing the channel on what's been the topic of discussion right now, because clearly the Trump campaign got caught flat footed and did not have clear messaging after you know, Biden dropped out or was deposed, and Kamala Harris was coronated, and you know, no campaign is perfect. They've done a lot of things. Well, they botched that one. Okay, they've been off balance. I don't think that questioning whether Kamala Harris is black is right. I don't think they should have done it. I believe she is black. I think that's clear. But at the end of the day, I don't think the campaign's going to be decided on that. Now. Overall, I think the campaign may be I'll be decided on whether President Trump, who has so many great things to talk about, and Harris is so vulnerable for her radicalism. If President Trump is disciplined and focuses on those two things, then I think he clearly wins. If this is going to be wild wild West from now through election day, then who the heck knows? Right, Don and fort Collins, you're on the dan kaplash.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hey, Dan, thanks for taking my call. Sure, well, I understand your perspective on this, But given your perspective on this, shouldn't have Trump pick Palsy Gabbert, meaning she gets to women's vote and she gets the black vote. Now, if that's the case, if we're going to vote on identity only, I was a new or leaning back in two thousand and eight and I was at a warehouse picking up a load. I'm a trucker. By the way, I got over thirty years two mill wonderful.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, that is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I've had accidents, but not my fault. Let's pick up truck drive under my t anyway, No, I tried to save the guy, and I did. Sorry. So here listen, I was in New Orleans taking up a little and there was two gals working in the warehouse. They were talking about the first black president in the United States. Yeah, and I looked at both of them, dan and I said, but he's half white, and they both went silent. They knew they voted on color only and not on policy. Don't you think the American people are going to vote on policy and not on identity?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, I listen. If President Trump focuses this campaign properly, his accomplishments, her radicalism, yes, then this election is decided on those two categories and he wins. If it just gets wild, who the heck knows in terms of identity? Listen, I think Barack Obama was a completeletely different dynamic. And Barack Obama, for all of his terrible policies, you know, but Barack Obama presented as a very serious guy and he was a person. He was a person who was.
Speaker 4: Able to conn on Carnival huckster Born. I'm telling that guy as smooth as they come. But that's not the point we're about mon policy, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean, listen, realistically, at the end of the day, you know, it goes way beyond policy when people vote. I think you'd agree with that, don I mean, you're gonna have an awful lot of people vote on, you know, their comfort level with the candidate. They're going to vote on strength versus weakness. You know, you're gonna have an awful lot of people, you know, vote for against President Trump because of his personality. So I think it goes way beyond policy now because she is so radical, And that was my point about Obama, my friend, you know, Barack Obama was able to pull off the con and represent himself as being some sort of moderate. Every Democrat who has won the presidency in my lifetime has succeeded in pulling off the con that there's some kind of moderate. Kamala Harris cannot pull that con off. She is a San Francisco radical. People know that. So all I'm saying is is take the focus.
Speaker 4: On that she's going to play her dusk.
Speaker 1: Listen, you know Kamala Harris is she's not hiding the fact that she is out telling the black communities of America. I'm black, I understand you vote for me. She's she's very open about that, and.
Speaker 4: A woman, she's according to a woman, so that so, in other words, is going to be voting quite a bit of it. I'm afraid based on identity and not policy. And that's the scary part to me. That's what Trump couldn't lose based on identity and not based on policy.
Speaker 1: Well anywhere, don appreciate, appreciate the call, my friend. Listen, there is no question that if this election is decided based on policy, Trump wins going away. There's no question about that, you know. And now it's just a matter of as crazy as this thing has been already, and it's only well almost August first, can you imagine after August, September and October where it's going to be at eight y five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. When we come back, we'll do a quick reset and we'll play some extended cuts from the president's appearance today before a conventional black journalists. And again, I very much respect has nothing to do with race. He just knew that he'd be grilled by a hard left journalist and that there would be a lot of people in the room who have opposite politics of his some supporters. But you know, his courage in going into a hard left environment, which he has never shied away from, I think earns him points. I think you're going to have a lot of people who end up voting for him. Basically it may not like him on this policy or that policy, but simply strength versus weakness. And this plays right into his hard earned and accurate, you know, brand of strength going into this left leaning group today. So credit to him for that. I think he handled the very hostile approach to him that started this interview today. I think he handled it with poison strength where I think he went off the rails was questioning whether she's black. And so we'll come back and we'll play that sound and some of the other clips from that. Will also play a clip from a listener who sent in a clip that as Kamala Harris talking about being Indian, and then we'll play it in full context and get your interpretation on that. We have much more to talk about, though, including this gathering of three to four thousand folks described as Venezuelan in Aurora on Sunday night, shots fired into the air, etc. Tied to the Venezuelan elections. Mike Kaufman, Mayor of Vera, will join us at five point thirty six on the Dan Kaplis Shelter