Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for nine of the base number one hit music station.
Speaker 2: We are the JV Show on Friday Junior. Happy Tuesday, Selena. I'm jan Chety right, first talk back of the day. Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is Marcus from Tracy the Boxing Dad, and I just wanted to give a shout out to my wife Samantha from Tracy.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much from me.
Speaker 3: Elena, Bluie Arnez, Emiliano and Adelina. We love you and appreciate you so much. Hope you have a great birthday.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: How many kids much?
Speaker 1: I love that Helena Blue, Arnez, Adriano, Jonathan, Mary Blue again, Jennifer, Jo.
Speaker 5: And Tim. That's what hell of a fan.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: I hope they also rate her today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's birthday, Graham. What do you have to talk about here? Let's do that.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Lieutenant Dan. Are you guys familiar with this guy? He's gone viral because he is a Tampa Bay resident. Now, Lieutenant Dan's just his his nickname.
Speaker 5: His real name is Joseph Malinowski.
Speaker 2: Why is everybody calling him Dan.
Speaker 1: Do you do you understand the Lieutenant Dan reference? I was give me my first question to you ladies. Do you guys understand that?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 2: Him Dan, and I thought his name was Dan.
Speaker 4: Is it from Forrest Gump?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that just something you read or via seen Forrest Gump.
Speaker 4: Forrest Gump.
Speaker 7: But I know there was somebody in like the wheelchair. I don't know if that was Liant Dan.
Speaker 1: I am shocked that Cheety is seen forrestcop shock shocked by that. It's a classic. Yeah, but but I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you go through the list and watch all the classic movies?
Speaker 4: No, but that was definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: I did watch Jess. Have you ever seen Forrest Gum?
Speaker 8: I have, I just didn't would never have remembered that reference.
Speaker 1: Well, this guy, he was one of the main characters.
Speaker 2: Why don't I remember them? I literally, like last year, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Dan lost his legs and then him before start the shrimp boat together.
Speaker 5: Did you guys watch this?
Speaker 4: I mean I.
Speaker 8: Remember now that you are bringing it up, but it was just wouldn't have come to mind.
Speaker 2: His name was Lieutenant Dan.
Speaker 5: Yes, they swiped together in Vietnam. Don't like a central figure of the movie.
Speaker 1: Why did I not know this?
Speaker 8: I'm so bad with names with people in my real life. You think I'm gonna remember names?
Speaker 2: Anyways, they called.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant Dan character for okay, anyways, might throw a challenge flag on which you guys have actually seen Forrest Gumper nutt. But that's okay, we all don't need to have seen it. But he this guy Joseph had he only has one leg so and he lives on a boat, so I think that was pretty similar. You know, it's not a fire stretch. Lieutenant Dan was living on his boat.
Speaker 5: He had no legs.
Speaker 1: Anyways, he decided that he was not going to evacuate for Hurricane Milton, and people, I remember him from Forrest Gump. Yes, now you remember Lieutenant Dan.
Speaker 2: I do remember him.
Speaker 5: Gary Sinise is the actor.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Well, you confused me because that's not who we started the s Gym Company with. He started it with a different character.
Speaker 5: Sorry, yeah, with him on.
Speaker 2: Anyways, the boat irrelevant. We're talking about Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, and Joseph. Lieutenant Dan does not want to evacuate. He's like the safest place to be in a flood is on a boat. I'm not leaving, and people on TikTok and social media like, oh my god, no, you have to evacuate. Let's try to go fund me for him, whatever we could do. We got to get Hi out of there. And he's like, nope, I'm staying on my boat. And then the reports that he did evacuate. No, he actually stayed, Are.
Speaker 5: You serious on his boat? There were multiple reports.
Speaker 1: Even TMZ was saying yes, we've confirmed he's evacuated, and all these sites were saying no, he did not. He stayed on his boat. I just watched the interview with him from late late last night. He was on his boat. Oh my god, following the storm had already arrived at this point. What was interesting was there was an offshore crypto casino that was offering odds on whether or not Lieutenant Dan would survive through the storm. He had to have been seen alive ten days prior to Hurricane Milton passing him not evacuating, and you could actually legitimately bet on this, and people were in fact betting on this. Sixty three percent of the public putting money on that he would survive. I do I can give you an update on his status. Where would you guys have laid your money down at this casino survive?
Speaker 2: I probably would put my money on not surviving.
Speaker 4: I would do surviving.
Speaker 1: His boat looked a little rickety. It didn't look it didn't work.
Speaker 2: So it's a major hurricane and you're literally on the water. He just said, I don't imagine that ending.
Speaker 1: Well, those little dinky sailboat thing, it didn't did not look secure.
Speaker 8: Seen how calm he was though, He was like, he's gone now.
Speaker 1: He had just written out he had just written out Hurricane Helene, and uh, that little.
Speaker 5: Book just got totally smashed to piece.
Speaker 1: It actually didn't He's fine if you battled Lieutenant Dan making it through the storm. Local reporters says they talked to him late last night after the storm had already kind of moved through the area and he was still board the boat doing just fine. Wow, he survived the storm. Could have made some money, did.
Speaker 9: You guys see?
Speaker 2: Well he did make some Oh the house that was strapped down, m m, somebody strapped there. They had these like huge ye that they put over their house to keep it from like like flying away in the storm. If you haven't seen the picture of JV Show JV Morning Show. Sorry, that's our our Instagram, It's on our story. The Internet is like beg, we don't know. The Internet is like begging for an update, like is the roof still on the house? Is the house still put together?
Speaker 1: I bet it did better?
Speaker 2: Legendary What do you think about.
Speaker 1: Casinos offering odds on whether or not somebody will survive.
Speaker 2: Taste?
Speaker 5: But they're capitalized on a viral moment.
Speaker 2: But somebody's life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like you shouldn't joke about that.
Speaker 5: It's not joke. Can scampon?
Speaker 2: No, But why you should gamble about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, you know it was interesting. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine going now it's time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: The Hurricane Milton made landfall last night as a category three hurricanes so far for confirmed deaths, and that's made at eleven million people at risk of flash and river flooding, though more than three point three million without power, and the damage is catastrophe not only because of the storm, but because of the nineteen confirmed tornadoes that rips through the state of Florida yesterday.
Speaker 1: Arry in further proof there is no God. The Dodgers totally pounded the San Diego Padres last night eight to nothing in Game four. The NLDS Padres were leading the series two games to ones. They could have eliminated the Dodgers last night in front of their home crowd in San Diego. But now the series heads back to La for the fifth and final game, which is tomorrow at five o'clock.
Speaker 8: Padre, come on, your air conditioner is finally starting to get a little break as temperatures are starting to cool awful see HIGs in the upper seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 4: Finally, Gemini, your day is going to be a nine.
Speaker 7: Your horse Gille says today it is a good day to connect with others, but take time to clarify your intentions and conversations and to avoid misunderstandings, especially personal relationships.
Speaker 8: Nice, my boyfriend's a Gemini. What relationships are you talking about?
Speaker 2: All the other ones he has?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: All right, but you have?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 8: So we know that this feud between Android users and iPhone users has just been going on.
Speaker 2: For forever, right, Yes.
Speaker 8: We know that Android users just get a lot of hate, but has it really gotten to the point where iPhone users will call it a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: For them to have a green bubble, Like, that's where we're at now, you guys.
Speaker 8: Twenty three percent of iPhone users say that they will not date somebody who has an Android.
Speaker 2: So how do you guys feel about this? And would this ever be a deal breaker for you.
Speaker 1: Simple minded people doing simple minded things. I'm not surprised at I have not surprised at all.
Speaker 2: I'm not either because I would look at somebody different.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: It's so embarrassing. God, it's so embarrassing. It's so weird. I don't know who this whole thing, and we've debated this a million times in the shit it is. It's weird to me because we celebrate everybody having their own style and their things and doing your own thing and have a different car. I want this car, you have that, but we all have to have the same phone. I don't get it. It's I love those shoes that you've got on.
Speaker 5: Oh look at these ones.
Speaker 1: Everyone celebrated their own different thing, but we all have to have the same phone.
Speaker 5: I don't get it. They all do the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: No, I can't explain it, and I can't explain it. It is simple.
Speaker 1: Minded people doing simple minded things.
Speaker 2: Simple minded sometimes.
Speaker 1: In this regard, it is the green bubble. Oh my god, the green bubble. That's the most simple that's the most simple minded. Like just it's so embarrassing for me.
Speaker 8: It's more so the quality of the pictures when you send me pictures and you haven't that but that is.
Speaker 5: That is an Apple problem.
Speaker 1: And Apple is now finally about to join the rest of the world and rectify that right in this new update. Aren't they finally going to make it? They're the only ones that Apple's been dragging their feet. So when you get a low quality picture, when you try to share stuff on a thread and there's people have you know, iPhones, Andrei's on there and the video qualities all crappy.
Speaker 5: Thank Apple for that. That's Apple.
Speaker 2: So chet you are actually you know, still dating because you're you're the only single one on the show at the moment. Would this be a deal breaker for you? You have an iPhone, you meet the guy of your dreams, he's amazing.
Speaker 4: Green bubble, what do you got an Android?
Speaker 2: Is it a deal breaker?
Speaker 7: I don't think it's a deal breaker, but I'm definitely like, are you trying to change I wouldn't changed my mind, but change his mind.
Speaker 2: About getting different?
Speaker 7: Probably not, but it's hard. But I wouldn't not a deal.
Speaker 1: It's not okay, and it gives a great pause and hesitation.
Speaker 4: You have an Android in this time, but.
Speaker 5: Why, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand why that is? Like, clearly I'm standing up for Android. I have a Google phone, but I like, I've never understood the iPhone snobbery.
Speaker 2: You don't even understand line up and buy the iPhone. I used to have an Android too, and JV was like, bro, like what hello, grow up and get yourself an iPhone? And the day I did, I walked out of that story feeling so different. Really it's cooler.
Speaker 8: Grandma actually thought this was so sad, except nothing happened.
Speaker 2: It made me feel different. Okay, sure that is my truth.
Speaker 8: Apparently twenty six percent of Android users actually feel embarrassed about their Android because of how much they get made fun of.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Have you felt this way?
Speaker 1: No, I do not care. I don't feel about at all. I would never buy an iPhone just for this reason. Why would I want to join the side. That's the snobbery about a green bubble.
Speaker 2: It's just annoying. That does text message no.
Speaker 8: True, And then when you react to since it doesn't just send the reaction, it sends as like so and so liked.
Speaker 1: Yes, no it no, it doesn't our end it does your on your ended?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds like an iPhone.
Speaker 2: I could just switch your whole phone. I mean that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Work's fine.
Speaker 1: If anybody puts a reaction on any of my messages, I see it just fine. I don't get an extra text about it me.
Speaker 2: One day you'll switch to this.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: The other reason I would, like, I don't understand is I use I have Google Phone because I use Google everything. I use Gmail, I use Google Maps, I have Google Nest cameras at my house owned by Google. I have YouTube TV owned by Google. I have Google Nest work for them like relastatus. I'm like that was the whole thing. People like, don't you want everything to work seamlessly together? Like, yeah, that's why I have all my all my stuff works seamlessly together because it's all on the side.
Speaker 2: Does it makes sense for you? Like for us, it's like, I want everything on my phone to be synced up to my laptop. You know what I mean? Like, that's what I think we mean when we want it all to be seamlessly together, Like I can just text for my laptop, like you know, I can FaceTime for my laptop. Answer calls like it's just what for?
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 10: Show?
Speaker 5: Like, oh got it.
Speaker 2: One day you'll come around.
Speaker 5: Does anything from their phone?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Most people have MacBooks from their iPhone.
Speaker 1: People that have real jobs, Yeah, oh wow, okay, you sitting an office all day jobs an accountant? Yeah, I get you have a laptop like the JV show on Wild.
Speaker 2: Ninety Happy Thursday. Have you guys started the new season of Love Is Blind? Did yes? I know you have? Yeah? No, I have not yet, Graham maybe this weekend. Oh yeah, I have to get your wife on board.
Speaker 1: We have some more real housewives who before that we jumped.
Speaker 5: To that one.
Speaker 2: So it takes me forever to get through a season. I have like zero time to watch TV ever, so I was doing some catching up last night. And this is not going to spoil anything, but a lot of the guys, if you don't know, this is a show where you go in to this experiment completely blinded by that. I mean, when you're dating these people, you're in these pods and you can't see what they look like, and the whole point of the show is to get to know them, make a connection connection and then yeah, it's not based on looks. And then if you guys connect, you get engaged and then meet each other and there's a wedding at the end, hopefully. So I'm catching up, and right now I'm still you know, they're still in the pods, don't know what anybody looks like. And guys are like balling their eyes out talking to these women that they quote love saying I love you and everything, but they've never even met Graham how And I don't want this to come across weight. I'm not saying that crying, you know, if you're a man, is a bad thing. I honestly appreciate it. No, no, no, I actually appreciate a guy that can cry openly like that. It's very it's a very healthy thing. But Graham, you don't really seem like somebody who cries a whole lot, Like how often do you cry in front of your wife?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 5: A big crier.
Speaker 1: I cry things that weren't that weren't crying, but I don't get overwhelmed by emotion, like just talking about stuff, talking about my feelings.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the last time you cried in front of her?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably last year or whenever, you know, going through everything with JV. I'm sure my wife some crying milk, yeah, a million times. But since then I couldn't point. I don't know. I've had some family members and stuff that have passed, but you know, mostly I think those are my moments.
Speaker 2: So it's like grief that type of stuff. What about when you What about when you and Kate first got together?
Speaker 5: Were you like a first date?
Speaker 2: I like, do you try to hold back and like and like and hold your emotions back and like not cry out of fear of like what she might think about you? Is that still a thing?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I was ever worried about that cry more.
Speaker 2: I think he's one of those guys that's like afraid to cry.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're afraid to cry. So sometimes you know, I've moved all the way to tears. Doesn't mean we don't feel emotion, like I think I'm an emotionally expressive person, Like I think.
Speaker 2: You know, well, then what the heck is wrong with my man? I swear he will like not cry in front of me. Really, I think some men just grow up.
Speaker 5: Like wow, you're saying, guys grow up?
Speaker 2: Not bad. Does your man cryes?
Speaker 8: I've seen him cry, but again it's just with grief anything anything having to do like with you know, family members, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't normally just see him cry just out of nowhere. That's usually me.
Speaker 1: I don't have a bad day.
Speaker 5: I don't have a bad day at work, sobbing.
Speaker 2: Day with the kids. I'm like in the room like yeah, like I'm sorry, I don't even know why I'm crying, but just listen to me. I don't know how you guys put up with this. I'm like, I cry so much. Sometimes I'll go there, they're there. You're like a week out of the month where I'm just like crying over everything, a video on Instagram and I'm just.
Speaker 1: There like ball in my eyes one week a month that corresponds with something.
Speaker 2: The week before I.
Speaker 8: Finally watched Inside Out Too cried.
Speaker 1: I'll definitely fog up at some some movies and stuff like that, and some TV show you know, you hit that sad or so you know, you're like overcome with joy, you know, like I'll fog up a little bit those things, but I don't. Tear doesn't roll down the face. But I feel like it's right there. I feel like it's like, hey, let me out, and I'm like, uh, suppress them. I don't fight it, but I don't like openly just start bawling in the movie theater. You know, you get like because I don't need it, because it's not that at the end of the day, it's like it's a movie. I'm not that invested in it. But yeah, eyes get a little watery, but the tear is not going to roll down the cheek.
Speaker 2: I can't control my cry, and my man will look at me like are you crying?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: The hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 8: And trendying is sponsored by mencinies. Visit means Seaporld for their annual clearance.
Speaker 2: Sale, or visit seabrel dot com. All Right, so Diddy's team is implying that the beds leaked that video of him abusing Cassie. So there's some new legal papers that were filed by Ditty's attorneys accusing the Department of Homeland Security of misconduct, saying that they orchestrated the leak of that video that we've all seen, we all remember very well. So remember CNN, they're the ones that posted that video. It was on May seventeenth, and apparently the day of one of the correspondents there at the network contacted Ditty's team to ask if they had any comment on a video that they just quote came across. They just found it somehow and they were going to publish it in a few hours. Then after that, Diddy's team went to the prosecutors in the case and we're like, oh, there's a tape about to be released. I know you guys didn't leak it, so who did. They didn't think that Cassie was the source of it, because her lawsuit didn't make it seem like she had the tape and she really had no motive to leak it to the press. So they're thinking it was Homeland Security because they were often quoted in new stories about the raids and the whole investigation. Plus they would have had motive to damage his reputation. According to his attorneys. Is that so bad though? Putting the video out?
Speaker 1: I guess it's just like I don't care who leaked it or how it got out. It's like those things like, oh I did something bad, but oh I got caught for.
Speaker 5: It that, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean when it came out, I did wonder, like, who was hanging on to this for so long? Why is it coming out now? Who had it? You know, I did wonder these things, but it was going to come out eventually.
Speaker 1: It definitely, let's say this, it definitely helped in the court of public opinion as you're then going to file charges against Diddy against other stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, it definitely total.
Speaker 1: Like I knew he was an awful person, but it I mean, I didn't know that he was the monster that we now know, and seeing.
Speaker 2: That videoge for me.
Speaker 1: I was still shocked by that video, even though you know, we knew he was capable of stuff like that, but when you actually see it, it does. I mean, it definitely changes your mind, right, Graham, what do you have? All right? Hurricane Milton has basically come and gone. See later Milton still lots of rain and wind in parts of Florida, but the storm made landfall. Last night's a Category three hurricane, then over and then overnight and through this morning. It just worked its way across Florida eastward and is now headed off into the Atlantic Ocean Sea of Milton. Luckily, the storm was not the worst case scenario like it could have been. It did not produce the massive storm surge like many thought that it might. I mean it did in some areas, but it wasn't. It didn't live up to the potential. That doesn't mean there isn't a lot of destruction left in its wake though, over three million people without power today, there's flooding all over and holy crap, did you guys see what happened to Tropic Canna Field? What happened Tropic can Of Field? If you have don't know, that's the home of the Tampa Bay Rays, a baseball team. It since Saint Petersburg. Now, I didn't realize that it had some sort of a fabric roof. It's a dome stadiums. I think some kind of a fabric roof. But Hurricane Milton just ripped it clean off. If you want to see picture of that, you can go to JV Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 2: What is shredded to pieces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's gone. They just the whole thing gone.
Speaker 1: As I understood it, they were gonna use Tropic can Of Field as like an evacuation center, and they had thousands of cots and stuff set up in there as a place when rescuers rescued people, they were going to take them there, and that was going to be also a staging area for a lot of the disaster response. Well that went up out the window literally when the roof just sped right off of this thing.
Speaker 5: Did they not know? Did they not know? This was like a fabric dome roof? I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't know what all the other dome stadium's roofs are made out of. I just thought they were a little more. I didn't know it was a tent from Camping World that they slung.
Speaker 5: Over the top.
Speaker 2: Should have strapped it down like that guy did to his house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it did.
Speaker 1: Put Yeah, some big strap, big straps of rubber bands across the top. Maybe we kept it down. That was a pretty shocking thing. But again, I don't know how strong that Trumpic Cano Field. I believe outside of the Coliseum, one of the oldest, most rundown baseball stadiums in Major League Baseball, so not maybe surprising that the thing fell apart instantly. I have a friend. I got to try to text him this morning and get him on the show because he was posting videos. I don't know what he was staying at, either a hotel or a house, but he was across the parking lot from Travel Canfield.
Speaker 5: So last night on his.
Speaker 1: Story he was posting video of the roof getting ripped off, you know, and all the you know, everything that was happening right outside his window. It was pretty crazy. I'd love to talk to him, insane.
Speaker 2: You know how to watch stories grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not ninety Oh my god, are you mad?
Speaker 2: Don't be mad at me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, you're mad. When you say I'm not mad, it actually means.
Speaker 1: Is good. Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you remember that?
Speaker 1: I remember that the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'll be having a great morning. It is time for what the bleep? You guys know how this works. We're gonna play a clip. A has a leep just got to be the very first person to guess what that bleeped out word is. And you do that by leaving your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart App. First person to get it right? When's a JV show chug mug. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Okay, this is kind of embarrassing, but I've been way too fast lately, and my poor husband, I know he hates it.
Speaker 4: WHOA hesn't said anything.
Speaker 5: I don't even know where to begin.
Speaker 2: With that one't he hasn't said anything, but I know what he's thinking. Oh, I know what he's thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm still trying to wrap my head around this fun all right, and I think people are too think about what that bleeped out word could be. Remember this is a family show first and foremost, so the answer is always going to be something PG. And then when you've got that guest ready, whip out your iHeartRadio app. Hit the talkback Mike, leave us your guests there, Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out when you win. You got to be the first correct answer in the morning to win.
Speaker 2: The JAB right, So we're gonna play some of your guesses after this, Ja Cole, so get them in now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show in Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, now what it's where you can win a JV show chug mug if and only if you are the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly in case you miss today's clip. Here it is okay, this is kind of embarrassing, but I've been way too fast lately, and my poor husband, I know he hates it. So what is that bleeped out word? This is a family show, so please keep your guests green. Never mind, I took back my biggle as always leave your guests if you have one on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. Let's run through some of them.
Speaker 11: Now, Good morning JV show.
Speaker 12: This is Henry Whosanna Day.
Speaker 1: And my guess your leaped out word is eating?
Speaker 2: Thank you ever your day eating that problem of mind.
Speaker 1: That's one of the most popular guesses coming in this morning. Eating too fast. Now, you got to take the time to choose, Selena, it's good for you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're just like so starving, you just eat, eat, you just inhale the thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I do the same thing. That's ever day. Sometimes my food gets lodged right there, and the guess I can't.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Then you try to force some water down to get it to move, but then that only adds to the problem. Sometimes, next thing you know, you're giving yourself the Heimlich maneuver over the back of your couch. Yep, if you have to self heiml like, that's the way to do it. You got to slam yourself over the back of the couch like that.
Speaker 2: Is that really how you're supposed.
Speaker 1: To do it? Yeah? You know how there I've never There are people that die every year because they choke at home alone.
Speaker 5: They need to know how to self heimli.
Speaker 1: Like. I think you got to like blash yourself into the back of the couch, hit yourself.
Speaker 2: In the I feel like everyone should know this. It could save a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I just saved somebody's life.
Speaker 8: My hero morning.
Speaker 3: This is from Sanel Damn.
Speaker 13: I guess is driving the data.
Speaker 2: Driving that's probably the most popular. I guess that's also accurate. I drive way too fast in.
Speaker 5: Time, but not lately.
Speaker 1: Always yeah, always, you've been driving. Hello.
Speaker 8: This is the name from Sandro and my guess for the leaped up word is fall asleep.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so accurate.
Speaker 5: All right, those right there? If you're just tuning in.
Speaker 1: Those were the three most popular guesses, and we know it's not that eating, driving, falling asleep. Everybody is guessing those three things right now, So think about it's not those one thing about the fall asleep really quick?
Speaker 5: Yeah, once you get married, do all ladies?
Speaker 1: Is that like a prerequisite skill or something, because all ladies seem to fall asleep really quick once you get married.
Speaker 5: Like really like lightning fats, Like, how are you a sleep so fast?
Speaker 2: We're just we're just so tired from all the nagging you have to do all day.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right.
Speaker 2: I continue to leave your guesses on the talkback micro play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for hanging out with us this morning. We're playing What the bleep Is? Where someone is gonna win a JAV show. Chuck Mug has always just got to be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word in case you miss today's clip, let's get to it here. It is okay, this is kind of embarrassing, but I've been way too fast lately, and my poor husband, I know he hates it. Now as always leave. Your guest is on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. But let's get to some of them now, show.
Speaker 1: I think it's passing. Guess this is the.
Speaker 2: Passing gas way too fast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you push it out too quick. Yeah, it can happen. There's faster lower farts.
Speaker 1: This thing. It's it's natural. But yeah, maybe maybe not make it kind of sick.
Speaker 2: Oh do you think I am around my husband?
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Good Morning JV Show. This is Flori and Morgan Hill. And my guess is talking.
Speaker 5: Have a great day by talking. That's a great guess.
Speaker 2: Talking too fast, talking too much?
Speaker 1: Maybe that was probably far and away the most popular guest of the second round of guests.
Speaker 5: Is there talking. Everybody's guessing that.
Speaker 2: One talking too fast? So yeah, I guess that could happen.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. This is Kat from Los Bano's. My guess is walking.
Speaker 1: Bye walking?
Speaker 5: Now we know that's not possible.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to walk faster when you have little legs.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, your legs, well, your legs are moving faster. You're overall walking space. It's not Yeah, you're still struggling to keep up.
Speaker 5: With the rest of us.
Speaker 12: The Morning Day Show did a day and I really want to win that Chucky Muggy and I'm gonna my guess is drinking drinking?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: You got a winter our hears today's clip unbelieved. Okay, this is kind of embarrassing, but I've been drinking way too fast lately, and my poor husband, I know, he hates it. I am surprised more people did it.
Speaker 5: I show the.
Speaker 1: Number of guesses that we got this morning, and shame on you people. What do we know about Selena? Hello? Easy the drinking. Come on, all right, let's give you some shoutouts. First, David and Coopertino. He said he wanted to win that JB show Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 5: And you know what, boom, you get a Chucky Muggy. He has the very first cracked answer this morning, so shout out to him.
Speaker 1: And look, David's were the only smart people in the Bay area this morning because David our buddy David and Richmond. He also came up with the quest answer. Outside of that, that's it in the world, everybody said eating. Everybody said eating or talking or walking or driving, which were great guesses. Yeah, probably all true, true, probably all true, but drinking. I'm shocked that more people weren't on that one. This morning, a couple honorable mentioned guesses that I did want to go over really quick. A lot of people guessed showering, showering too quickly, Selena, I think you're a notoriously long shower taker.
Speaker 5: Am I cracked?
Speaker 2: I don't think I am ten minutes? Okay, maybe I think I'm pretty fast.
Speaker 1: I've showered certain body parts too fast, I know that, but overall, my overall time is probably just average. Cleaning was another popular guest says, Selena, you're cleaning and vacuuming. Are you have a speed vacuum?
Speaker 9: I am not.
Speaker 1: I don't picture the I fixture that. And then another popular guest this morning was spending.
Speaker 2: Spending Okay, yeah, that's another one, but that was a that's a really good guess.
Speaker 1: If you didn't win this morning, let's do it again tomorrow seven oh five. It's your last shot of the week, right to win Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a plan.
Speaker 5: Nice work, David and Cooper.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Also, remember when you went, David, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones Wildery for nine. Hi. Who is this on the line? Hi?
Speaker 11: This is Monica.
Speaker 2: Hi Monica.
Speaker 4: How's it going this morning?
Speaker 5: It's going great?
Speaker 2: Yes, love to hear that. Oh, you're in a very very good mood.
Speaker 5: She's got a positive outbook on how this game is going to go. But then most people play they leave with a very negative vltum. Come on, No, So by kids and I listening every morning.
Speaker 1: We've been trying forever, so we tend to do.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's see how it goes today.
Speaker 2: All right, you got it.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jess, what is Monica playing for today?
Speaker 8: You're playing for two tickets to see Megan Trader.
Speaker 2: Let's go all right. You know how it works for trivia questions. Just got to get three corrects and you win the tickets. Here's question number one. What US city is famous for its French quarter? Norleans? Yep, yep.
Speaker 5: You can't say it that way.
Speaker 1: They have to say Nolins. Yeah, Nolins.
Speaker 5: That's how they say.
Speaker 1: You know, they don't say New Orleans. All right. Question number two, This is an interesting one. A cockroach can live up to nine days or even longer without its what.
Speaker 5: Ye wow, eight, that's some weird science.
Speaker 2: That's weird. That's really creepy.
Speaker 1: I guess they can breathe like through other parts of their body and whatnot. The only thing that they'll die of is dehydration. They can't drink without their mouth, but otherwise they would just keep on living.
Speaker 5: What You're a weird bug?
Speaker 2: Question number three. Cobalt is a term generally used to describe what color. Repeat it.
Speaker 11: Blue?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: The phone kind of cut out the first time you had said that.
Speaker 5: Wow, nicely, don't I don't think I would have gotten that one.
Speaker 2: Heard before.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I would have pictured it. I don't know coal. You know, I would have thought it was great pole bolt, but cobalt?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: Question number four. You guys don't even.
Speaker 1: Need this one. They already dominated the game. Nice work, you guys, all right. Question four. The distance from the center of a circle to any point on its boundary is called what.
Speaker 5: To any point?
Speaker 1: The distance from the center to any point on the boundary of a circle, little giop street question and wake you up on a Thursday.
Speaker 2: Not radius?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, good job.
Speaker 5: Yes, she said, not radius, but whatever we heard it.
Speaker 1: It is the radius dimes le diameter is going all the way across.
Speaker 5: Radius is just some point.
Speaker 4: I guess your side.
Speaker 8: And you got two tickets to see Megan Trainer. Her show is happening October eighteenth at the short Line Alpitheater.
Speaker 2: So that's guice, Monica, You're welcome. You crushed it. And who do we have in the car with you this morning? I heard a little voice back there giving you the answers.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've got my two beautiful babies, arm and Lela.
Speaker 1: Oh well, good job you guys, nice work everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, team effort. All right, you guys. One congrats a hang on, she he's gonna pick up in the next room and give you those Meghan Trainer tickets.
Speaker 4: Have a great rest of.
Speaker 9: Your day, you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye hie, thank you for you too. You're welcome, all right, Graham, we have some shout out.
Speaker 1: We do moms and my DM's moms and my dam's I got one says good morning, Graham. Do you mind wishing my son Jace a happy sixteenth birthday today?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do mind, but I will still do it. Happy birthday. Jace. That's from mom Gina, who use the fart?
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: Another one here it says, Hey.
Speaker 1: Graham, can you please do a birthday shout out for my son Jared on Thursdays turning eleven years old and listening to your show has been a morning ritual for us on the way to school. Thank you for making every morning special. Have a blessed day. That's from Mom Suzanne and sister Shay, So happy happy birthday Jared, who use a fart? And good point? One more mom my DM's here it says my three kids and I listen to you guys every morning the way to school. My daughter turned seven on Thursday. She would love a happy birthday shout out. Her name is Bria and that is from mom Andrea, so happy happy birthday. Who used the fart?
Speaker 2: Oh, that is a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 12: Nine JVS Show. I just want to wish my dog Blew a happy false birthday.
Speaker 2: And my name is Cavin.
Speaker 1: But who gives the part good point? By hope they shower you with a bunch of treats and take you for a long walk and scratch that one part of your butt right next to your tail that you love so much.
Speaker 5: I did just check you guys, because I was.
Speaker 1: Like, who, we're giving dogs a birthday shout outs? But I just checked in this week's updated Nielsen Pet radio ratings at JV show number one amongst canines.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I love to hear that huge news, the hottest games.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's.
Speaker 8: Visit Mansine SeaWorld for their annual clearance sale or visit sea world dot com.
Speaker 2: So are Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey engaged?
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 5: I think they are.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Troy ame in, you know, he does some commentating for ESPN and on Monday Night football, you know, it was the Chiefs in the Saints game, and he slipped up and he implied that Taylor and Travis were married because he called Taylor the missus. So then after that he was in a podcast, a podcast and he said he he said he might actually have some insider information.
Speaker 5: You might have just cursed the Chiefs.
Speaker 8: You know what, someone I don't know if I cursed him or not, but someone actually reached out to me day and said that they might actually be engaged, so I might.
Speaker 2: I might have story. So that's according to him. Now, according to Taylor sources, they're like, whoa, whoa, whoa wa whoa hold on this is what someone said. Quote. It's not true, and the recent eradicate unfounded speculation is just proving that media and fans do not know what's going on. Two days ago, everyone had decided they were broken up. Now they're secretly engaged. It's whiplash inducing. That's pretty true, though, Yeah, I mean not.
Speaker 1: I mean, media speculation goes rampant anything Taylor Travis. But don't you think there's a I mean, this has been the love story of our generation, of our time. Do you think there's a chance that because it's the season and all the stuff, and they got engaged, you know, in private, and they just don't want to make it public until maybe the season's over or her tour raps or whatever, you know, or they.
Speaker 5: Just want to be private about it, there's a chance.
Speaker 8: I think they're still waiting, though, I think he won't propose unless football season is done with and her tour is done with and then he'll propose and they'll go on vacation and have the time of their.
Speaker 2: Lives or he already did and they does don't want to be bothered by everyone, so they can actually live their lives and enjoy this moment.
Speaker 5: I'm leaning towards that.
Speaker 2: I know that's not going to be good for our prediction journal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, no, you guys were expecting like pregnancy early twenty twenty five.
Speaker 10: But that's it.
Speaker 1: But getting engaged, this had them already engaged this year is great for our prediction journal.
Speaker 2: Now we predicted I thought next year.
Speaker 8: So Graham predicted engaged before twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh, dang it.
Speaker 2: What did I say?
Speaker 8: You said engagement first, but you said pregnant in twenty twenty five. Say that for sure, Felena, you said, uh, engaged in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Dang it.
Speaker 1: They're gonna pop out a little Harry Jason Kelsey looking baby next well maybe not next year.
Speaker 5: Manifest that for pregnancy next.
Speaker 2: Year for manifest that all right? So j Lo finally opening up about her divorce from Ben Affleck. She was interviewed by Nikki Glazer Glacier for Interview magazine, where she admitted that her quotes whole effing world exploded after she put out her film This Is Me Now, a Love Story, and she kind of hinted at what caused the breakup, although I feel like she's holding a lot back, but she said, you have to be complete if you want something that's more complete. I had to be like, you know, I need to go off. I need to be on my own. I want to prove to myself that I can do that, that I can be by myself. I'm gonna pause right there, because you know, she probably had that thought after the fact, after some thing went on in the relationship, either it was her or Ben, probably Ben that didn't want to pursue this any further, and then afterwards she was like, let me take a step back, let me find happiness on my own. I think that's a revelation she had after the fact. I don't think that was probably in the midst of the marriage she's like, I think I'm gonna break up with this guy and go find happiness by myself.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, something that like fight or something.
Speaker 2: She did say afterwards, Feeling a mix of emotions, fear, sadness, desperation. She also said quote being in a relationship doesn't define me. I can't be looking for happiness in other people. I need to have happiness within myself. And that's why she's made it clear she's focusing on healing. She's focusing on herself. She is not looking to date, which I don't know if she can last that long.
Speaker 1: No, I think her will be the one, right, that is what they say, at least, Graham, what do you have all right? Normally having uh, the Thursday night football game in the NFL for your team kind of sucks because it's less time for your team to prepare and game plan and less time for players that are banged up to get healthy. But coming off an embarrassing loss at home this past Sunday to the Cardinals, I feel like Niner fans and probably the team probably pretty happy. We don't have to wait all the way till Sunday to get try to at least get the train back on the tracks. Niners in Seattle tonight taking on the Sea Chickens, and surprisingly, with a win tonight, the Niners would be in first place in their division. It definitely doesn't feel like that given how the season has been going. But both they and the Seahawks would be three and three, and the Niners would obviously hold the tiebreaker because of the head to head win. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, because that is supposing, of course, that the Niners win tonight, and their play on the field so far this season hasn't warranted much confidence in that outcome. Plus, the baffling rash of injuries has continued for the team. The Niners placed safety Telenoga Hufunga on IR this week. He heard his wrist and Sunday's game has some ligament damage. He's going to miss a month, which is a bummer because he just came back to the lineup after tearing his knee up last season. Niners also gonna be without kicker Jake Moody, and then their injury report goes on from there. A lot of guys, wow, kind of banged up. Kick off Tonight five fifteen. Let's love Oh they need this week?
Speaker 5: Thank you bad for that gram The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's well for nine in the base Umber one hit music station to throw back Thursday, Therewith forgot about dre We are the JV Show. I'm Selena Groom and I'm Jazz. We were just talking about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey. If you missed it, Troy Aikman said on a podcast that.
Speaker 5: He had some insider knowledge.
Speaker 2: Somebody told him that Taylor and Travis are engaged. That's something that their sources have said isn't true, But what if?
Speaker 12: What if?
Speaker 9: Lorny guys is Eddy from Pittsburgh. So I'm a big Cowboys fan. We all know the chief prayed on Monday? Who does Monday Commentary? Troy Aikman lost on Our Money Team Jason Kelsey, and they did to show a picture or video of Troy talking to Jason Kelsey's wife. So who knows as the insider?
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, what if he does know? I mean he's Troyman, obviously very well connected in NFL circles. He knows a lot of people that are very close I'm sure to Travis.
Speaker 2: Kelcey, and of course Taylor's camp would just deny, deny, deny if they don't want this information out there.
Speaker 1: Right, they control the image and control everything, and they can say no all they want till they're blue in the face. But it would not surprise me at all something like this happened behind closed doors. Yeah, and we're gonna find out about it later because they want to control the narrative, the relationship.
Speaker 2: All right, before we give you this chance to win some crazy cash, your chance to when one thousand dollars is on standby Graham. How about the other day we I mean, we left the station and we were both driving to get onto the Bay Bridge and we got stuck behind that stupid waymo.
Speaker 5: Call god, I saw this coming from a mile away.
Speaker 1: There's that's Fifth Street right, Yeah, we're heading to the fifth Street on ramp of the Bay Bridge. Now there are two lanes going north on Fifth Street. There only one of them. The right hand lane is the one that can get onto the bridge. People do it from the other lane. You're not supposed to do okay, and you're supposed to if you're in the left lane, you're supposed to go straight.
Speaker 5: And we're in the right lane.
Speaker 1: Selena's behind me, and there's I believe it's like a Homo shelter that's on the corner up there. And oftentimes they'll there's trucks delivering food and stuff like that, and they'll double park there and it just bottlenecks everything. Everyone trying to get on the bridge. And there's a truck that's like it's halfway double parked. It's doing a better job than most trucks. Most trucks just shut down that whole lane. This one's like leaving most of it open so you could still as normal drivers could probably squeeze around it if the drivers in the lane in the left lane next to you give you a little space and are nice. And I see we're getting bottlencked up. And then I realized I'm as some cars changed lanes. Here's the reason. Now I'm right behind this waymo car and it's driverless obviously, and I'm going there's not a chance in the world this thing's going to figure out because everyone's now stacking up the other lane to go around. No one's gonna let this thing out, And that means then I'm gonna get stuck because it stuck and I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know if it would have figured out. Hey, the car in front of me is parked here. If you know, I am in a driving lane, like it couldn't figure out to just go around the truck. It was just like, stop thinking it was at a light or something.
Speaker 5: No see it could figure it out.
Speaker 1: So Lina, we took a drive thone, we took a driverless Wayman, and we took a driverless cruise ride, and I think it was in the cruise car and weimo.
Speaker 5: You know they're all saying.
Speaker 1: We were on a hill in San Francisco and there was a delivery truck double parked, and I was like, here we go if this thing's not gonna be able to figure this out, and it waited until oncoming traffic was clear, and it put on its blanker and it went around the truck very seamless, and I was like, whoa, Okay.
Speaker 5: That's the moment that I was more or.
Speaker 1: Less convinced, like, okay, a driverless car San Francisco.
Speaker 2: But this instance, I didn't see this waymow car that we were stuck behind with its blinker on attempting to even move around it. It was just hanging out. And if I was in the back of that car trying to get somewhere, I would be pitch.
Speaker 5: I think you'd still be there right now.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 1: But the reason is nobody was going to let it in, and that light changes so quickly that you don't get the opportunity to like, oh, now that lane next to me is free, let me put on my blinker and move around the way. Moo Car's just seen a wall of cars next to it and one in front of it, and it's thinking I'm stuck. I mean, I I think you and I would still be there.
Speaker 5: This moment had we.
Speaker 1: Not had a coworker in the lane next to us, and she let me in because I was like, yeah, I'm like, can I can you let me go in front of you? Because this waymo Car is stuck. This thing ain't moving. And she let me in and that helped, but nobody else because that light changes so quick and then traffic stacks up immediately.
Speaker 5: I bet you that way Moore Carr was there for a half hour.
Speaker 2: I feel, I know the way more cars don't have feelings, but I feel bad for them.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't they're coming.
Speaker 2: No one's letting them switch lanes. And then the people just walking up and vandalizing these things and spray painting the windows and stuff like that ain't cool.
Speaker 5: The vandalism part I can't get behind.
Speaker 1: But the only people I'd feel bad for is if you were a passenger in that one and it didn't look like I didn't see anybody sitting in that Yeah, yeah, if there were passengers, I feel bad. Just get out and walk this thing. He'll not going to the ain't gonna be able to figure this out.
Speaker 2: I'm Graham. Before I forget, we have a shout.
Speaker 1: Out, quick shout out I got, DM says, Hey, Graham, can you please please please shout out my wife Linda. It's our ninth wedding anniversary. Love of our lives. In the past fourteen years together have been the best. You're the best mom and life partner. Hashtag standing on business and that is from Gerald, So happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: Gerald's the good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we kick off our meeting in the ladies room, Graham, he said, we got to talk back about a JLO conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just want to have played one about the Niners a minute ago, and now j Lo laid on me.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV Show. Okay, conspiracy theory time. We all know, did he records things in blackmails people?
Speaker 1: So Jlo?
Speaker 6: And did he dated? Did he gets rated? Jlo and Ben break up. I think Ben saw something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's just.
Speaker 5: That's what it seems like.
Speaker 2: You think Diddy would have sent a tape to Ben.
Speaker 1: No, but he could have gotten win from somebody that there there is something out there, or that she was complicit in some stuff or I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point, I buried anything.
Speaker 1: I think it's in play, and I don't. Jlo has done a masterful job of dodging. It's almost as it's almost as if she has no association whatsoever with this did he guy?
Speaker 2: It's like, Hello, they dated, they were together. Yeah, she's seen some stuff. I'm positive you.
Speaker 1: Want to know why she's just now opening up about her divorce with Ben. Oh, here's something that can just to distract from me, crazy Christine.
Speaker 4: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I was going to talk about this survey I saw on how many people were lying about their body count. We're gonna punt that to the next break because breaking news.
Speaker 5: I kicked the desk.
Speaker 2: Oh, breaking news, because Cheaty came in here in case you missed Cheaty yesterday talking about I'm back on the dating apps talking to guys that I met in the Dominican Republic, Whichie was just on VACA and we were like, look, a long distance relationship, it might be what you need. Why don't we pursue this? And then someone messaged me and was like, I don't know, it's kind of giving me ninety day fiance vibes. She's like, look, I'm gonna be very cautious, like if I get that vibe from somebody, I'm gonna cut them off. Yeah, and you came in here with an update.
Speaker 4: Yea, So there's this guys, talk to you from the d R.
Speaker 7: He started asking me questions about like how he or saying he wants to come to California but he needs a visa. Then he starts asking me about like how much do I make? And then I just got like bad byes from that. So I just blocked him.
Speaker 5: Oh what did you say about how much you make?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't say said.
Speaker 5: Right he talked just so those are us listening like here, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Watch him.
Speaker 7: And then this morning, right now, I just got a message from another number saying why did.
Speaker 2: You block me out?
Speaker 4: He is not going to leave you alone.
Speaker 5: Now, Genie persistence email.
Speaker 2: There's probably something in there too, off doesn't.
Speaker 5: Did you say he has your number?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: That's the international what's happened?
Speaker 4: And that's why shouldn't get my note?
Speaker 5: Why did you block? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, he wants to know now if this is the love of your life and you accidentally blocked him, and he was just curious about how he's gonna make the love story work with you.
Speaker 2: He texts you from a different number.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I just saw it right now. I haven't opened it yet, but I saw like the preview messages.
Speaker 2: And it was just like, are you gonna reply or block that?
Speaker 4: I think I'm just gonna put or should I reply?
Speaker 5: I don't give him an answer so that he yees say new phone? Who diss?
Speaker 4: What if he does? They remember? Like he's very persistent? Yeah, be like who's this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who di is?
Speaker 2: But didn't you want somebody who wouldn't get up? Okay?
Speaker 1: I just ask him block?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did get fu. She wants somebody mildly persistent.
Speaker 2: You want to feel wanted and admired, don't you?
Speaker 8: I will say, no, get I am impressed because you have been replying to these men, So I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: Pro You also have a very large buffer zone.
Speaker 5: It's not like this.
Speaker 1: You know, person lives in Vacaville right next to Fairfield and you can't just pop over.
Speaker 2: Outside of the bay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine if it was so, like that's scary.
Speaker 2: And I do have to ask because you came back saying, oh my god, the guys in dr are fine. Could his and I don't know what this guy looks like, but could his looks outweigh this little problem?
Speaker 4: Good question.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think talking about money is like a turn off for me, Like, why what if it was the.
Speaker 2: Other way around and he was telling you how much money he has?
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe he was asking you because he's like, so she tells me, I'm going to be like, I make this much.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Well, well, you need to do something to let us know, block him reply, just keep us updated. We are going to continue this meeting in the ladies room next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Really quick, Chety just told us about one of the guys that she's the messaging that she met in the Oh no, you haven't met him. You just matched them on a dating app. Sorry, but they've been messaging back and forth, and she recently had to block him because he was giving off some weird vibes asking about, you know, wanting to come here but he needs a visa and how much money do you make GD and she was like, nope, blocked, do not reply, because just do not reply.
Speaker 11: Keep blocking him, keep blocking him, and keep moving on because the more you entertain it, the longers you can stick around.
Speaker 2: So just block him because you did say that. He after getting blocked, messaged to you from a different number different.
Speaker 1: Numbers, saying why did you block me? Can I ask a question? Because you met this person on dating app? But then things obviously progressed because you switched over.
Speaker 13: To what app?
Speaker 1: That why just messaging through the app? You must have really liked this guy. No.
Speaker 7: Usually if I get along with people on the apps, I just go to like either Instagram or texting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so but I'm just things. I'm just saying things. You guys, you went to the next level. You're at second base?
Speaker 2: Is that second?
Speaker 12: Good morning JV family, This is Luise from Houston Chitty. You have to tell you did the right thing in blocking that person. One red flag is speaking about finances until it gets to a serious point in the relationship. So what you did was a good thing. Binos of those dating apps, and when the first thing they ask you about finances, hmm, without even going to date, big red flag.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, everybody.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that, major red flag.
Speaker 2: So what did happen? He messaged you again? He said why did you block me? And then he said this is my business number. Bye girl, he said bye to you and falty.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: We ask guys, we don't deal with rejection very well. I just want to throw in, Louise from Houston, thank you so much for listening to JAV show. I just checked JV show number one in Houston. You left to follow you left to follow up talk back. Asking where this sound effect came from, he says he loves it. We pulled that sound effect from somebody that left us. Our buddy Ricky left us to talk back one time and he said nostalgia alerte. I was just pulled that blue and we'll use that as the sun just to answer that question. But again, thank you for listening to us. From Houston.
Speaker 2: All right, So, according to a new survey, twenty six percent of people in relationships admit that their partner doesn't know their true body counts oh sixty percent of those states because their partner never asked, They just haven't had that conversation. But sixteen percent say that they lied and they low balls that number. When they were asked how many people they've.
Speaker 1: Been with anybody, any percentage of people inflate the number. I feel like ladies that thing. I feel like, yes, I feel like ladies deflate the number. We'll go round down, and I think guys round up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah too?
Speaker 12: What to me?
Speaker 5: What do you you've never heard the rule of threes.
Speaker 1: If a guy tells you his number, divide by three, because he's inflating it threefold. And if a lady tells you the number ultiply it that she's underestimating.
Speaker 2: Interesting two and three. People think that knowing the body kind of someone you're in a relationship with is vital information. Fifty six percent say that it is crucial to know, even if you're only casually intimate with somebody. I don't think you'd have if you're just dating, if you're not in a serious relationship, I don't see the point of even asking. I'd be like, whoa whoa, whoa.
Speaker 8: I think, yeah, that's definitely a conversation, you say, for when you're already dating the person, if you even.
Speaker 2: Have the conversation at all. I told you me and in my man, we've never had that conversation because I don't know his reasoning. But for me, I don't care. I don't care to ask that's his past, does I don't care.
Speaker 1: We've never My wife and I've never really had that talk in concrete terms, like a specific number. I to me, it's not important to know an exact number, but to me, it's important to know a ballpark number, Like I have a general idea. Yeah, I mean like I'm fine with that. I don't want to think about that in the details, but I want to I'd like to know a general have a general ballpark, okay.
Speaker 2: And you and you provided her that information as well.
Speaker 1: And I think I think she has a general ballpark idea. Yeah. We didn't say, oh, it's around this and it's around I think we just know from I think you just kind of there was an understanding, okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And to be honest, at the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend, I really didn't even want to know at all. I didn't want to talk about X's past relationships.
Speaker 2: I just I didn't. But then when were you afraid that it was going to be like a crazy high number and then you'd have to because number was old.
Speaker 5: That might be a turn the number was only two hundred and six.
Speaker 4: Because there are.
Speaker 2: People that that don't want sixty two percent a single say they don't even want to know if they, you know, they get with somebody.
Speaker 8: I think for me as I just I didn't want to bring up any other relationships. I didn't want any details about any other relationships, and I just I felt better not know, just because I knew that going into a serious relationship, I was already a little.
Speaker 2: Scared about that is something wrong with me? Because I want to know everything, Like I love hearing about like people that he's hooked up with in the past, and like, oh.
Speaker 4: You did that, you did what?
Speaker 2: Like with who she looked like?
Speaker 1: The what?
Speaker 2: Like, oh is that weird? It's something wrong with me.
Speaker 5: I would want zero percent of that knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something is wrong with me, Like I love them.
Speaker 5: Why don't you want to know?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 5: Why don't you want to know the numbers?
Speaker 2: If you like I don't want to know. It's that it's that it just doesn't matter to me, okay, and for me to ask, well, how many people have you been with when I get with somebody? To me, that just seems immature, like if it matters.
Speaker 5: But I also thinking we've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Sixty two percent of people saying it doesn't matter at all, I think there is a number that it does matter. Yes, you know if that person, if the number was ten thousand, I think sixty two percent of those people, one hundred percent of those sixty two percent would say, well, yeah, I would have liked to known that.
Speaker 2: Sixty two percent say that they don't want to know, So for them, I think it does. It does matter, but like out of fear of what that number might be, don't want to know. That's how it sounds like to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, yeah, they don't want to know. But I think one hundred percent of those people would want to know if there is a threshold on that number. Yes, Like I think they would want to know if the number was. But I think you're fine not knowing if in your mind you think it's just like an average nuppert Selina.
Speaker 8: So you say that you are comfortable with hearing about those details from your partner. Do you have that same comfortable feeling of telling your partner all of your experiences as well?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if he asked, of course I'd be honest, but it would probably feel very uncomfortable for about that because I don't know what he's thinking. But you know, yeah, but I would never like lie about that stuff. If anyone cares, eight and ten singles say they would be honest with their partner about about body count on this Is it something that you have to know when getting into a relationship.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 7: I'd rather not know until like later on maybe if it comes up, But I rather not know at all.
Speaker 2: I think it's better to.
Speaker 8: Know once you're in really good terms and already headed towards a relationship, because if not, my mind will start like wandering.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, I'm with Selena.
Speaker 13: Me and my husband talk about everything, so we actually he knows my number and ne're one of us. Care I know his number. I don't care, like it's what you've done before me, I don't care. I like hearing the stories, like like Selena you did?
Speaker 2: What with who?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 13: We go back and forth with stories with each other and none of us care, Like it's the past what you did before me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think something's wrong with us do so?
Speaker 5: I don't know about that, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think the majority of people are with you, Graham.
Speaker 3: Honest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, did you guys see that video of Anderson Cooper reporting live from Hurricane Milton.
Speaker 5: Yes, what is he doing?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is what he does? But why I honestly, you couldn't be.
Speaker 1: Anderson Cooper has made millions of dollars. He was already wealthy, comes from an extremely wealthy family. The dude doesn't need to be standing out there and getting pelted in a hurricane.
Speaker 5: You're past that.
Speaker 1: But I guess that shows his reason for having boots on the ground in place.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 2: So thankfully, Hurricane Milton was a Category three by the time it hit near CSD Keys in Florida, instead of the five that it was a couple of days ago. So Anderson Cooper was reporting live for CNN from a pier, like right in the middle of the storm. I'm talking torrential rain, high winds, and then some debris flies up and snacks him right in the face. Uh.
Speaker 1: And the water now is really shorting to pour over if you look at the ground.
Speaker 6: Whoo, Okay, that wasn't good.
Speaker 4: We'll probably go inside shortly, not.
Speaker 5: Surely because.
Speaker 9: It hurt.
Speaker 2: And then a short while later that feed ended up cutting to another reporter in the studio who is sured everyone that Anderson was safe and was going indoors.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, what is this need to have somebody standing out in there? You know, Yeah, we get it, look out the cat. Wouldn't the report still be fine if somebody's looking out a window from a safe spot. Yeah, you can see the trees and stuff blasting around, Like, why do we need to put somebody in harm's way.
Speaker 2: I'm never anyoneerience, I know, but the viewers at home are just like, oh, man, I thanks for that coverage.
Speaker 1: Man, I could see Yeah they were drenched. Yeah, oh yeah, the wind was really blown around, Like we know that it's a hurricane really quick.
Speaker 2: A lot of celebrities donating to help US affected by the recent hurricanes. You know, we just had Hurricane Helene. Not that long ago. Taylor Swift made a five million dollar donation defeeding America. Stelly Parton donated one million, and then that was matched for a total of two mil. Morgan Wallen he teamed up with Secon Harvest and they donated over one hundred and fifty thousand pounds of food to those indeed. And that's just a few of the celebrities. Really quick. Simon Cowell shows off his singing voice. This is what he posted on Instagram.
Speaker 10: Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday, Dear Simon, Happy birthday to me. And that's why I decided never to be a singer.
Speaker 2: Although he's joking, isn't it kind of weird that? Yeah, you can't sing, You've never sang, you're not an artist. Why is everyone hanging on your every word as you critique everybody else?
Speaker 9: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's a really good You know, he's created some great groups. How do you know about singing?
Speaker 1: You can't sing, but you could have an ear for it. Yeah, and maybe and he can hear and recognize talent.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean the same thing holds true in all sports media. You see these guys that are giving you definitive analysis on football games, like, Bro, you if someone threw you a football would probably break your eyes, Like you have no chance of You couldn't run across the field without having a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Here you are judging everybody else.
Speaker 1: And then they're like the harshest critics of how people's performances on field and acting like they know what's happening in games like a weird con No, Bro, you don't, you have no idea?
Speaker 5: So strange?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have inside today's I just want.
Speaker 1: To go back to talking about Hurricane Milton, because again, like you said, Selena, sort of it wasn't good news. I mean, there have been some confirmed desks those due to tornadoes that spun off. Some of the craziest video coming out was these tornadoes that started as a result of the hurricane, But those were striking in different parts of Florida, not necessarily where the where the Milton impacted land. We know the storm surge wasn't as big as it could have been, and it did pull south of Tampa, which was good news. But still there's going to be weeks and weeks of devastation and destruction and flooding. The tons and tons of flood and drops in some places as much as eighteen inches of.
Speaker 5: Rain, so a lot of water to deal with.
Speaker 1: I want to shout out some Bay area first responders that have already gotten to Florida or who are on their way to help out. The Paramedic Strike Team from Alameda County. They said they're like supervisor, pulled un needed volunteers, said, who wants to go? Said, over one hundred people offered to go. I think they packed up two ambulances, drove all the way or maybe still driving all the way. Yeah, they're driving all the way there and their ambulances to go help out. PG and E says they send more than four hundred crew members to go assist the utility workers there. We know millions of people without power this morning, and cleaning up that mess is going to take weeks and weeks and months, and so pretty awesome. They're sending four hundred crew members, a lot of those people from right here in the Bay Area, so props to them. In the San Francisco Fire Department, they sent a couple of their search dogs down there, Bosco and Riva. They're there to help find victims. They're especially trained dogs. So a lot of people from the Bay area are going out to help, which is that's amazing, pretty incredible. But again, I think the Florida dodged kind of this storm could have been. It was so so huge and seeing that on satellite as it was going towards Florida. Had that thing stayed at a higher you know, a category four or five when it made landfall last night, things could have been a lot lot worse. And again if it hit a more densely populated area. But if you missed the roof getting ripped off the Tropicana Field, which is where the Tampa Bay Rays play, that is on our story on Instagram. JV Morning Show, go watch that because that was the staging area where they were going to put people that needed shelter. They had ten imagine said they had ten thousand cots out there on the field. There's some huge number where they were going to evacuate people too, and it was a staging area for disaster relief.
Speaker 5: And all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And then then maybe it wasn't ten thousand, maybe a thousand. I don't know what it was with a lot. You can see it in a sea of cots on that field. But the roof got ripped right off that building, so they had to scrap that idea. But the roof was like made out of felt or something. What it was made out of an old ten Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about death you guys? Yeah, you know. My kids actually before I get to this story, my kids actually asked me that this week, what happens after you die?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Nothing, that's what you believe?
Speaker 1: Well, I said, nobody knows, because nobody knows. And then I said some people think that, you know, some people think that this happens. Some people think that this happens. I said, I don't think those things happen, but I don't know. Nobody knows. So you know, you could believe whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Good answer.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the way that it should because nobody knows this contrary to all everything that's been written.
Speaker 2: Boy, what about all those people on those TV shows that have had like close calls, like they were out then came back. Yeah, they saw the light.
Speaker 1: Sure, maybe they do, but well we don't know if nobody We don't know if they know. Okay, this is pretty scary. A Turkish Airlines flight from Seattle to Istanbul made it a urgency landing in New York on Wednesday after the pilot died on board this fifty nine rous pilot lost consciousness at some point during the flight. The co pilot decided to make that emergency landing. I guess they tried to provide him emergency medical care and revive him, but he had already passed away prior to the plane landing in New York. First thing, immediately, you'll check to see if this was a Boeing flight. It wasn't, you guys, it was an Airbus flight. So take Boeing out of this. Boeing had nothing to do with this, which is shocking. And second, let's just say there wasn't a co pilot on board. And when the flight attendants gets on the radio and like, is there anybody that thinks they could land this plane? Do you guys think you could do that under pressure? This air traffic control is going to talk you through the whole thing. They're going to tell you what buttons to push.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that pressure.
Speaker 5: No, do you think comes to shock? You think you could do it? No, I think you could. You're very cool and calm under pressure.
Speaker 4: I could barely drive a car.
Speaker 2: You think, I mean a plane, But you work all the buttons here.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just a dumb little radio show, not a plane carrying the lives of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in high pressure situations, I feel like you're unflappable.
Speaker 2: I feel like if anybody can do it, hey, and I'll talk about my flat. Okay, if anybody can do it, Graham, I think it's you.
Speaker 1: I think I could, But I also might just freak out, run away screaming no one.
Speaker 2: No thinks I could do it.
Speaker 1: No, not a chance.
Speaker 2: I'd have like an anxiety, like little moment. Can I throw a story in? It also has to do with death, death, and it's a lot more disturbing a pilot that died on that flight. I don't know if you guys saw anything about Lisa Marie Presley this week. There her book dropped, which she didn't finish when she was alive, but her daughter finished it for her, And yeah, and it dropped on Tuesday, and she in this book wrote about struggling to cope with her son's death. So he passed away back in twenty twenty. He was twenty seven years old. It was suicide, and she just could not get over that. And you know, plus she didn't know, no, I get it, and she didn't know where to bury him, and she was going through all these different things. So she found out that there's no law in California that says you have to bury somebody right away. So she kept his body in her house for two months.
Speaker 1: Were just like sitting in a chair.
Speaker 2: No, I guess. She had like an extra like separate room like area, like a whole different room, and so she had to keep the temperature in there to a cool fifty five degrease, keep his body preserved. And every day she would go in there and you know, care for him and all this stuff. And she says, she got made me.
Speaker 5: Care for him to go to the bathroom, clean it up, clean him up, or you know.
Speaker 2: Just whatever out of there. And she got used to him being there and it was like no big deal. That when she wanted to get some tattoos that matched his, she had the tattoo artist come over, and he was like, do you have any pictures of you know, if the tattoo you want me to match? And she was like, even better and show you them.
Speaker 5: No, and poor tattoo artists. If you're the artist, you leave, you're going.
Speaker 2: Isn't that creepy? Oh that smell must have been really bad.
Speaker 4: Well, he was.
Speaker 1: Just there fifty five degrees. You need to be frozen if you're he was.
Speaker 2: Already preserved in all that. The funeral home did their thing and then brought to the home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's say that part. Yeah, that wouldn't make sense, could you guys? I understand not wanting to ever have your last moment with the loved one, you know, it would be really hard to have them.
Speaker 2: But I'm not sleeping in the same house.
Speaker 1: I'm not well, maybe not the same house. Maybe the same house, not the same room. No, what do you think it's gonna come back to life? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably that's what I would think. It just feels it.
Speaker 8: I think it would feel to me like selfish, Like I believe in like giving them the chance to fully rest, So I think I would feel like I'm doing something selfish.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like he's job, got on the treadmill. In that spare bedroom.
Speaker 5: He just laying there.
Speaker 1: But still I don't know, you guys.
Speaker 5: He needs to rest, really tired.
Speaker 2: These conversations getting weird.
Speaker 5: I was talking to the
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine