Speaker 1: Face has dropped on a new week of s d H a M. John, here you there, thanks for dropping by it. Hang on, let me pick my hair for a second. And here's this thing where it just decides it wants to just kind of blow up all of a sudden before you go on the air. It's another week of sd H a M. It's a double match week, and actually, if you count yesterday, it is a triple match week. Talk Twos. In just a second, we have we have somebody who has parachuted in before practice for the first team. We're trying to figure out if Abe can extricate himself from sec media days. Will we will find out he is in a hotel doing stuff for ninety two nine in the game, so we will extra we'll see if we can extricate him at some point this morning. We got your highlights from a landy night, and get your post match from Ronnie diala post match from Jadon Hibbert. We've got stuff involving the twos, and we have stuff involving this individual right here because Maddy Cruz on the Ones and twos, she was very very busy last night. Okay, okay, so there you go. You have you have effectively filled out your screen. I did so last night on ninety two nine in the game. In the Odyssey app, someone named Madison Cruz was on the call for at Landy ninety two and for Columbus Crew two. Now that you've had the sum total of what let's see, so if it started at eight, was over at ten, you've had the sum total of eleven hours to think about this particular matchup. What is stuck in your mind from it from last night?
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a fun matchup. It was really good.
Speaker 3: I think you finally got to see the hard work payoff for this team. It kind of felt like we've echoed it for a while. It felt like some of the results haven't echoed how good this team has been this season. And it kind of felt good to get get three points, especially back at home, back at the proven ground. Got three points against Columbus Crew, and they grinded it out. They grinded it out, and they got to the end. You know, I think there's still some moments, some little laps in the moment. There was like a late goal that was scored by Columbus to make it three two. But you know, I think this team held really really strong in those moments and they were able to complete Patrick Patrick Wia came in had an absolute impact as he should. He came off the bench and he's been a player as well as Ryan Carmichael that have had kind of a slower start, maybe not the season they would have wanted, but it felt like last night they were really turned it around and it was It was a fun game to call, that's for sure. It was definitely maybe picked up some goal calls add to the real which is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's always always nice as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this one, Patrick oh with an opportunity to get his first goal with Atlanta United to here seventy seventh minute whistle blown, Weah takes a couple of steps back, Weia runs forward. Patrick Wuia ties the.
Speaker 5: Shut and binds the back of the end, makes it to.
Speaker 6: One Brilani United two.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that was that was the PK call. I know, I was.
Speaker 3: I was like kind of waiting for me to like scream like that one. That was just the PAK I was like. But still I haven't had the face to listen to it at all yet, So, like you, this is my first time hearing it early in the morning.
Speaker 2: I can hear my coffee, So I'm like, ah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, well, then how about this one?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Kdenmore finds Armis. Armis will pass it back to Win. Win on the right find Scooper Sanchez. Sanchez driving into the eighteen yard Bucks lays it out to Carmichael finds we.
Speaker 1: Are weird.
Speaker 6: A play that begins with Cooper Sanchez connecting to Ryan Carmichael, who sees Patrick Lea making the run inside the box. It's great awareness from Ryan Carmichael, and just the one tappin from Patrick Lea with the left foot makes it three one two Columbus crew.
Speaker 4: Here at the proving ground, Patrick we earns a.
Speaker 6: Second goal of the night and second goal for Atlanta United.
Speaker 7: Two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that made it three one at the time, But obviously you got to start someplace when it comes to goals on the night. So how about this one from Rodrigo Erri.
Speaker 4: But Luke Pruter has been up for it tonight as well, a lot of great saves from him.
Speaker 6: Intercepted again quickly, Nary floats it in and Rodrigo Mary finds it. Rodriguoeri and Lanti United Too's the leading goal scorer in the fifty seventh minute is able to capitalize on the high pressure from Atlanta United from outside the eighteen, floats it with the right foot as Bruter is outside of his line, makes it one nil for Lanti United.
Speaker 1: Two. Admittedly, we went kind of backward.
Speaker 2: When it came hits a little bit, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: So to emphasize Maddie's point, Patrick Way, I had a brace five minutes apart seventy seventh and the eighty second, and it started with Rodrigo Neery in the fifty seventh and it was obviously Goalis at the break for the twos. Narry scores once and then you end up with the equalizer five minutes later from Quentin Elliott, and that one was an absolute strike from the edge of the eighteen from Elliott, did not hit anyone or anything except the back of the net to make it one one. Then you end up with the second yellow for Rondazo, and that meant that for the rest of the match. A bench that had two position players and Stoslopkiss for a fete iguayin basically you had two position players and a backup keeper is what crew brought to Kennesaw. You were eleven v. Ten. You had to kind of navigate your two subs. Then it was the two goals from Waya. Then the Brent Auto John Fee at ninety plus three kind of made things a little hairy. What was it like at ninety plus ninety plus three out of John Fee scores? What's going through you in Jason's mind up there in.
Speaker 3: The booth, Well, I mean, gosh, it was like ninety third ninety second, Like we were probably entering the ninety third minute, so you had four minutes stoppage time.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh no. I was like, oh no, okay. I was like, are we what's going to.
Speaker 7: Be added on?
Speaker 3: But then in my back of my mind, I was like, okay, yeah, that goal gets scored, but like stop, Like we were pretty much doublesed with the match by that point.
Speaker 2: It was like, okay, what's going to be added on?
Speaker 1: And only a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, and I mean we got a corner for United and then by that point it all kind of floated over and game was over. But yeah, no, Patrick wa I think really came up great last night for Lane United too, really had a great showing as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was it was a ton of.
Speaker 1: Fun understandably so, and you're kind of under selling the whole thing here. We posted on social media last night, and this was the other reason that I kind of smashed in the back of the head to make you come onto the show this morning. Is other than you being on your way to practice. And we'll get into Atlanta United coming up here in just a little bit. We had a piece of history last night and it is attached now to Madison Cruise when it comes to play by play and a lot of things that have gone on. Congratulations, Maddie, well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's it's cool. It's something I didn't know about. I obviously had no idea. I just I don't know why. In my mind, I guess I thought that like it was, you know, like had already happened.
Speaker 2: But no, it's cool. I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: Like I went home and definitely, like you know, little a couple of tiers were shed, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool though. It was. It's cool. I think just it shows.
Speaker 3: How far we've come with women's sports, especially with women in broadcasting as well, and to be one of the first to do it in Atlanta, especially on the radio, side and that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool. I'm not gonna lie to you. That was that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so then uh we will uh try and figure out where where where where Abe is and if you can extricate himself from anything and everything going on at SEC Media Days. But yeah, I want it.
Speaker 2: I'll be able.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll be You'll be abed for a second or two. You know, it was all it's it's all good. But as we kind of transition to the conversation and the greatest hits, there is a reason that you are in your car, and it's because you're getting ready for practice with Atlanta United. With Atlanta United as they get ready for a double match week Chicago and Charlotte. We're gonna catch up obviously with the well Pelagic later in the week, getting ready for the team coming down from seven, coming down at eighty five. But uh yeah, rambled a point and we'll bring in, We'll bring in We'll bring an Abe. Wow you both, So there he is. There's the man right there was SEC Media Days hanging out there. Abe. I need audio from you, sir.
Speaker 2: This's going great, isn't it.
Speaker 1: That's the beauty A live TV. There hear me now still no, yes, we can hear you now, yes.
Speaker 8: All right, Well I'm super loud in an area I'm not supposed to be that loud in but that's all right.
Speaker 1: It is loud to us.
Speaker 8: It is busy, and it's only the first day, so it's it's just getting started. Commissioner just took to the mic and so, uh, it's gonna be a busy couple of days.
Speaker 1: Are you louder than Greg Sankey at the moment?
Speaker 8: Well, he has a microphone, so he doesn't have to speak as loud. I just speak loud normally.
Speaker 1: So Maddie is up at the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta training ground. I was getting her thoughts about what happened with Toronto. So, Abe, since you're kind of on a clock, let me ask you and then we'll have Maddie come in from behind. What do you think?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, obviously it's good to eventually find some sort of result. It would have been tough. I think Jad and Hibbert had an outstanding performance and you have to give him all credit for keeping you in the game in stretches. And then a guy we've been asking to see a lot more of not an eighty eighth minute sub was Luke Brennan. He obviously finds a way to make a play and gets sent to the well, he doesn't get sent to the line late. Los eventually gets put at the line and finds a way because it probably Sean Johnson's got to be kicking himself, There's no doubt about that. He probably thinks he should have gotten a full on save there, but look it was it was a better performance. But ultimately you're at a point of the season now where and I know Ronnie Dallas spoke afterwards talking about you know, you're proud of the performance and the results not necessarily what you're focused on at that time. But if this second half of the season is going to mean anything, you've got to get three points. You can't be talking about we played well and we outperformed and this or that. So so it certainly focused on that aspect of things. But all in all, the last two games of the road trip you were able to get draws. You now come home for three straight. We'll see if you can turn it into anything. I think you had won your last two home games before heading out on the road trip, so maybe a little momentum, but you've got to be picking up three points at a time here.
Speaker 1: One point is not going to do it, Maddie. Jayden Hebbert, We've seen him with the twos. We know what he is capable of, we know how you know, he has turned into the elastic man at points. It can be part of the fantastic Forwar at any given moment. And Jayden came up big and it looked like he belonged to Major League Soccer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I said it in the post game show, and I said it last night on the call as well on ninety to nine for the twos, and I'm paid again as well. I mean, I think it just goes to show the development pathway that we have here in Atlanta, going not only from the academy but also at the twos level. I feel like sometimes we kind of lose the twos a little bit in the mix when we talk about the homegrowns and we talk about everything, but the twos are a big part, especially in developing and getting a lot of these young players ready to play at a professional level.
Speaker 2: There's still a big jump to MLS as.
Speaker 3: Well, but you get that foundation of what you need to do in those professional moments, they get see the feel of those professional emotions you can get when you are in those big games and in a mass took where a lot of emotions are. For Jada Hibbert, you know, he gets the start pretty suddenly, especially for Fred's in when still recovering from the surgery at earlier last week. Jada never forgets the early start and he's thrown into this and.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't have known he was twin immediately. He was calm, he was composed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ball right at his feet doing what he always says, keep HARKing, and you know, forty yards out of the line.
Speaker 2: You know that's normal data for the twos as well.
Speaker 3: I know I think thought Mike might was gonna have like a stroke on the air when he saw like Hiver thirty yards away. I was like, buckle in, if you want to come see a real show, go to the twos where he's like right up the line, like he's he's out there.
Speaker 1: But you had data.
Speaker 2: Effert came up and made a big, big showing. I think Luve Brendan has been outstanding.
Speaker 3: Fni Moralis is another one that I think it has been incredible the last fe games. You're seeing this growth of homegrowns and a lot of these younger talents that have come and that started with the twos, that started with coach and started with assistant coaches, and Silva started with the keeper coaching assistant coach and Lewis Sharp that started there. And you're seeing these players come in and have a big impact.
Speaker 2: Then you know, compete for minutes.
Speaker 3: Will Riley's another one competing for minutes now, especially with the first team competing right in line with some of those bettering guys competing for those minutes and right now, it's an opportunity. It's an opportunity for these and players to step up, and I think we've seen them step up in those bigger moments.
Speaker 1: A one of those other names that Maddy Mins Morales at the fact reinforced the he belong to the nine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean he's done a great job since taking over for the last couple of games there and uh.
Speaker 1: It's been really cool to watch it. And you know you mentioned it.
Speaker 8: It kind of started with I guess Jay Fortune and then Matt Edwards came in and was very solid in f Rai Morales just the last three games and he's been back there and it's not like you can pinpoint. You can there's a mistake here or there, but nothing that's been devastating or costly. And that's been one of the biggest problems with this back line all year long, has been a mistake that ends up costing you a goal, and we haven't seen that from Morales. He's been very integral also because he flipped from formations, right, I mean it went from three center backs five in the back to now just the four in the back in general, so he's had to do it through multiple formations. He's had to do it with two different goalies behind him. None of it's made a difference. It just doesn't seem to phase him. He's very solid and that's what you look for when when you pinpoint a young guy that you think could come in and uh and continue to contribute, is just consistency and solidness.
Speaker 1: And he's had that. Yeah, and uh, Maddie's Maddie's in the parking lot of the Children's Healthcare of Atlantic training ground. The parking lot is being very Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, my audio is being weird. For a second, I am I find now.
Speaker 1: Is everything fine, Well the moment, yes, yes, you could cool awesome.
Speaker 2: I completely agree.
Speaker 3: I mean if you have these players with have been competing for minutes, and I think it's an opportunity to see a little bit more, and especially heading into Wednesday, it's a double match week, You're.
Speaker 2: Gonna see a lot of players. I wouldn't be shocked if you see maybe know what Pat can appear.
Speaker 3: You know he was he played only forty five minutes last night with the two, So you stepped on early. You could imagine that is for preparing for Wednesday, maybe even Saturday, when you're gonna have limited minutes, might see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna chunk we You might see some of these homegruns.
Speaker 3: Who are might be called upon, especially this tweek when you have that condensed schedule and you know it's it's crucial.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta get some points here at home, you got it. You can't just be tied. You gotta get three points here.
Speaker 3: That's got to be the priority, especially head to get into this week.
Speaker 1: No doubt you need to go to practice. I think I do. I'm looking at my ride back home. Abe's looking for his ride back.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yeah, but I'm gonna have to Yeah, I think I do. Gotta go to Brandon as well. And I'll believe my.
Speaker 1: Audio if it was fine, you're good, Maddie enjoyed practice, will steal, all right. So Maddie's out, and I think Abe just collapsed. So the beauty of live radio and live TV is that things happen and everybody crashes and and Abe, I think apparently is done with his segment. Uh, And he's done with his time at ninety two nine, and he's done with the segment because he's looking for his ride home back to the studios at Colony Square. So I obviously cannot thank both of them enough, considering that they're very, very busy. Abe was up early this morning getting ready for SEC media days they are often running. Apparently the commissioner is already saying his things and actually tell you what, let's go to the Big fifty five and see what's going on with the Commissioner of the Oh he is still speaking because it is kickoff for the SEC and I imagine it's at the World Congress Center because it would have to be that it would have to be that large of an audience and folks that are wooing their way through everything. But the Commissioner of the SEC in his tie blazer tie combo that matches the background well well, quaffed Greg Sankey this morning. So thanks to Abe, Abe can come in obviously whenever he wants, and if he wants to come in later on in the show when he finds his right to go back to Colony Square, he can. Then. Maddie's at practice, so do not be surprised if you see a training ground dispatch coming up in just a little bit or later this morning. There will be a twos review today where you will hear from Steve Cook, you will hear from Patrick Waya, and you will hear those highlights again involving Maddy Cruz on the ones and twos, and plus the segment that we had this morning with Maddy talking about the twos that'll be in the twos review that'll be released later today morning. It is another Monday, and this morning we will run through Major League Soccer from the weekend. We'll run through it Landy United too, We'll run through it Landy United. We'll run through everything we've got news from the morning, transfers and such and all that kind of stuff. And once again thanks to Maddie and Abe for carving time out before they actually had to go back to work or go to work to drop by in the morning. John, hear you there. Let's get you through all of your promos and get you ready for your day. All right. Later this week, here's the rundown for guests for the week as I know it right now, so and I have to add some as we go, so hang on here. It looks like tomorrow Bart, by the way, is off this weekend. Next he is doing the national trade show that he does, and so Bart's busy this weekend next with actual work. So tomorrow it will be Lloyd Hours. And there was a special announcement that happened over the weekend as they are now a month away from their first ever their first ever eleven v eleven activity in a national team sense from the Marshall Islands, Lloyd Hours was named the first ever head coach in addition to being technical director. We'll talk to Lloyd about that tomorrow in the nine o'clock hour. He's still in London and so there is another Kickstarter campaign to help out with more expenses to make sure that everything is taken care of they're getting the teams there. That's happening, and so now there's another kickstarter that's up and running involving expenses day to day those kinds of things. We're a month out from the Outriggered Challenge Cup in Spring del Arkansas for the Marshall Islands, the Turks and Cacoast, the US Virgin Islands and Ozark Unitedge U nineteen. So all of that's going to be happening in a month in Spring del Arkansas. And so we'll catch up with Lloyd tomorrow to find out what's going on with the Marshall Islands. If you've been following them on social media, they've been making the rounds on Sky and BBC and all this kind of stuff. And so we'll catch up with Lloyd tomorrow in the nine o'clock hour. Looks like Jessica Charman's going to be joining us in the ten o'clock hour because we need to catch up with her about Chicago fire in San Diego and the match that we thought was going to have a lot of goals scored. So we'll catch up with jess tomorrow, hopefully at ten o'clock hour, might be nine to thirty ninety five somewhere in there or ten o'clock. Hopefully, if Jess can navigate the ten o'clock hour, we can have her in there discuss Major League Soccer. We still haven't even talked to Jess about Redding, and we kind of did get to the GK Union conversation going a little bit, and we'll see if there's any future fallout that we've missed involving Manuel Noyer, Donna Ruma, Musiala, et cetera. So we'll talk GK Union, we'll talk Redding, we'll talk Major League Soccer, talk anything else that's going on in Jess's world. That is Tomorrow Wednesday, It's Tyler and Dylan Tyler Pilgrim from Scarves and Spikes, leading us off at nine to fifteen. Dylan Butler, the busiest man in Major League Soccer at a malasoccer dot Com, joining us at ten will Pologic play by play voice, and we're efforting our opposition research for Chicago between now and now and match and match time on Wednesday, Thursday morning, nine fifteen, will Pologic play by play voice for Charlotte, joining us at nine fifteen. The Power Hour of Nino and Nico from ten to ten thirty on your Thursday. Then that gets you ready for the weekend Friday. Hopefully we can catch up with our friends from Beyond Goals menering either Messer Garza or Messer Parkhurst. Greg got to call the Unified match. We're also efforting Unified presence this week head coach Marty Jellmy. Considering what happened with the Unified team having history of their own being the first team to cross across an international border. Atlanta United Unified squad goes to Toronto plays Toronto FC's unified team early Saturday morning. It was a five to three crazy match. Greg was there to call it with the hoff and so we'll hopefully next time we catch up with Greg whatever that is, we'll catch up with him about the Unified match in Toronto. But we are also efforting Unified folks as they get ready for Genuine Cup coming up at the end of the month in Houston at Reich University. Early round matchup for Atlanta United's unified team is i AX that unified squad, So it'll be very very interesting with Land United Unified coming out of an international competition, crossing over the Canadian border to take on Toronto FC, winning five to three, coming back, getting ready to go to the Genuine Cup in Houston at the end of the month, and they're in a group with IACS. At least that's the start. I think the rest of the schedule is going to be coming out eventually, but trying to track down Marty Jellmy this week. We are also efforting, like I said, opposition research with Chicago, and we're also efforting one of the men behind a recent purchase of a prestigious football club here in this hemisphere. That's about all I can say. I can't quite promise it yet, but we are efforting that particular individual as we go. So Marshall Islands just tomorrow hopefully, Tyler and Dylan on Wednesday, Willie p Nino and Nico on Thursday, hopefully beyond goals on Friday. You traditionally catch up with our MLS voices at the ten o'clock slot on Friday mornings, and then we get you ready for the weekend and find out what else is going on around the planet. So that's the week in short. Now we're not busy or nothing, but it's always fun and we can't thank you all enough. For being a part of things here on SDH A right promos. Once again we mentioned the Marshall Islands. I still have scarves on the other side of this wall, so if you want to pick them up for me, you can. You go to the You go to their website Marshall Island Soccer Federation in MYSF store, do that search on Google. You can grab all the jerseys that they have. You can go into the poorhouse much like me. They've also released the commemorative poster for the out Rigger Cup and I'm probably gonna get a handful of those. I think the pre sale goes for another couple of days and so set up the Marshall Island Soccer Federation on your social media is for all of your notifications and things like that. So that is that's taken care of. Don't forget. Go to Olivi and York and get your SDH jersey thanks to our friends at Kaiser Permanente for being across the front Soccer for Good. On one sleeve beyond goals entering. On the other sleeve, you can get the Navy jersey with the floppy collar and what you can do also is have it personalized. Either in white letters and numerals, or you can get it personalized in the lighter blue letters and numerals. Ask Alex and Abby as to the preference as to how it looks, and then you can follow along also our friends Grady Baby, Grady Baby Co. What you can do when you go to Grady Baby and buy the soccer is just better in Atlantic gear, the red or the black, the sweatshirt of the T shirt Goldenbossed, the lettering on on the catchphrase on the front, SDH logo on one cuff, Grady Baby logo on the other cuff. Proceeds there help out some Soccer for Good middle middle school soccer programs attached to the Atlanta Public School system. That's a part of our Soccer for Good. There you can go to Finates fntz dot co slash soccer down here you can listen to your our buddy Nino Torres and we do have his call from the tail end of the inter mando where his beloved Universi DoD They did win the title. It was a little dicey now the gola straws going all over the place at the top of the table, and we do have his call from the end of that, then we'll be able to hear that on Thursday when he joins us. Then to break down everything going on around the planet. We do have an update on the victory Yo koresh transfer and that'll be a part of news and notes as we go this morning. Also, let's see what if I miss so fntz dot co slash soccer down here, you can get finates. It helps you out with your streaming newest tell a cdo for the fans, tase all the b ins and when I mean all the bens, I mean all the bns literally being has something going on and they've tapped into Tigo Sports and Canal Force. You can get stuff out of Central America as well. So fntz dot co slash soccer down here, you get finanates and you get to add to your true degenerative nature of anything and everything going on when it comes to the sport. So also let me hang on, hang on, hang on. Uh oh interesting, well we will we'll catch up with that interesting stuff out of the interesting headline out of the Telegraph this morning. Once again, quick reminder go to the chant app become a finati COO at SDH ten dollars a year. You get a lot of great discounts from a lot of cool places, a lot of breweries here in the northern half of the state. You've got a resort in Costa Rica. You've got tires plus and Alfaretta. Ten dollars a year. What do you do for ten bucks? Is that like a it's a big latte or something. So what you can do You can become a fanatico and it also helps out our Soccer for Good campaign here. And it's uh, let me see if I can type it and not mess it up, because once again there's a the need help button needs to move because it when I type something, and this is me breaking the fourth wall. Unt, duh and no no wait wait wait uh uh Actually I did do it right, Okay, cool, I actually typed it and I was trying to type it blind group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join. What you do you start there? You join for ten bucks a year helps out our Soccer for Good campaign and then you get all the cool discounts from every from practically every brewery or sit down joint where you can sample beers across the plant across this particular section of the planet. Do that all in one place group dot chant dot fan slash Soccer down here slash join. You can join and you get a lot of cool stuff by being a fanatiko. I think that's all the promos. Marshall Islands, Oh, Soccer down here dot net. You can also get all of our gear. We have not reissued this. Like I said, this was one of our first things that we issued when it came to gear for SDH. You can get the new gear with the new logo. Jason has some stuff from the Attack and the Ruckus that he has also placed up and locked down, so you can get Attack gear retrified, Ruckus gear retrified sdhgear at Soccer down here dot net. So finantikos Soccer down here dot net. Olivin New York, Grady Baby, I think I think that's it. I think that's it. So there we go. Okay, so that's all your that's all the promos here for the morning. So we'll say hi to everybody and we will roll through all the comments. Michael very very happy man considering of what Chelsea did. And there are some other discussions and some other stuff from Dell down further on that we'll get into when it comes to Club World Cup. Chelsea did indeed shock the world. Now you you did it? I mean Chelsea did it. Man. They had the right game plan and everything, and they looked like they were the more active team of the two that was there in front of eighty one one eighteen I think was what the announced crowd was in the Metrolands. Did not have it on the board at all, did not did not did not, did not have it at all. Chelsea got the Duke. Big win for them, and so absolutely big win for them. And now, okay, so then now that we're talking about this, hang on, let me go to the let me go to the Telegraph. I saw this headline and I was I was, well, let's see where is it? Where is it? Were? Is it were as it were? Is it? Uh? So Chelsea wins?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Chelsea unprecedented transfer policy, Why Nico Jackson could be the next to leave? Uh? It wasn't there. Where was it? Literally? It was just something on Chelsea that I saw in the Club World Cup, and I thought that I saw it. And so of course once again I'm sitting here going well where is it? And now I can't find it? So all right, so go to Chelsea. Let me click on Chelsea. Uh kukaream best twenty youngsters And there was a column from Sam Wallace how Chelsea could beat PSG and so it was there, but uh where was the freaking It's like literally, it was just something I guess. It was just something that popped up and it was it was very very warning sign ish for Chelsea. And so does it show up on the app before it shows up on every place else? Uh, there's the fight. Well, obviously we're going to talk about the fight coming up in a bit and feature Transfers, interviews, comments Chelsea and precedent and transfer policy and why Nico Jackson could be the next to leave. Flexibility in the transfer market could be demonstrated yet again if they receive a bid for striker Nico Jackson having accepted an offer from Noni Midwek, who has been given permission to leave Chelsea's camp. The club not dismissed the possibility of selling another of their twenty three signings, Jackson. Maduey K is the latest example of Chelsea's willingness to change course in search of improvement. In selling Jackson. The summer would further underline that Jackson has seen Chelsea strikers Liam to lap In Joe Pedro since the end of the Premier League season, which has increased affiliate at the club may be willing to cash up on him and gets into the discussion about jackson willingness to trade is pretty much an unprecedented thing in the Premier League, so I guess that's what we're getting into. Telegraph Is calculated that in the first four transfer windows of the latest ownership, dating back to the summer twenty two, Chelsea signed thirty three players who could be considered signings for the first team squad. Of those, twenty one of either left or could be available to move this summer. Chelsea changed philosophy in January twenty three, targeting younger players with greater potential, but the turnover has remained high. Midwek An Jackson good examples of where Chelsea differ from their top four rivals. Signing players who will develop on relatively low basic salaries means there should always be a market for them. Well, neither player would be considered to have set the world on fire. Both improved are worth more at Chelsea than what Chelsea paid for them, as proved by Arsenal's willingness to spend fifty million plus on Nodweke, who has signed for twenty nine. Jackson's value would currently be north of sixty large number of clubs wanting to sign strikers, including Arsenal and Manchester United, possibly Olie Watkins leaving Villas that there should be interest. So that's I guess that's what you're staring at if you're a Chelsea person this morning, Yeah, you got the duke Man absolutely did not have it on the Bengo card at all. So tip your hat to Chelsea for knocking off PSG. Like I said, we'll get into the fight in a second morning Alex morning ropes. And you didn't, Abby, You hadn't missed much. We were just catching up on the twos in Atlanta United in the first little bit because Abe graciously made his way out into a hallway where he was echoing through everything and hopefully not disturbing Greg Sankee, who I think has given up his he has spoken his time in the location of SEC media days. And we were just talking twos. We're talking at Lanty United, We're talking Maddie's calls from last night. And okay, the media Day's hub. So it is at the College Football Hall of Fame, and it looks like Greg Sankie is answering questions on the artificial surface at the College Football Hall of Fame, on the on the field there inside the facility. Did not get an award, Abby asking if Maddy got an award, but no, we we did not. Mike and Jason started the conversation and they were trying to work their way backward and trying to figure out if, in fact, Maddie was the first yea a professional broadcaster, a professional female broadcaster to call play by play on a sporting event in the Atlanta area. And literally Mike and Jason started to talk. Jason reached out to me. We were kind of work shopping the whole thing, and we kind of came We figured it out. But as far as we could tell, and we tried every sport humanly possible, that she's the first female professional broadcaster to call play by play in this market for an event, and so it was it was cool, and we didn't want to tell Maddie early. It's like, let the event happen, let her call, let her do her calls, and you could tell she was on last night, and so it was an opportunity for a moment that we all got to share together. And so you saw the picture that Jason posted on social last night and we made that made that announcement after the match. Uh so, but no, it was it was what we referred to as our moment of cool, and so that our moment of cool was Maddie making the call last night. And basically Mike was like, so, Mattie, you're gonna call it right, just out of the blocks, and it wasn't. Well, so, hey, do you want to call it Mattie, You're calling it right. And so Mattie had Maddy had the event last night and she was play by play, So uh right, Abby, Noah was subbed early. And my guess is in some form or fashion he will be called upon. He will be Obviously, my guess is Noah Cobb will be a part of the roster for the next two days because it's two matches in four days, Chicago on Wednesday, Charlotte on Saturday, and so trying to make sure that you have folks, I think that that first forty five for Noah Cobb was just to keep him in game shape and get him ready for everything coming up later this week. Do I think he will play Wednesday. I don't know if he will play Wednesday. My guess is for Wednesday and Saturday he will be a part of the game day eighteen, and he will be asked by Ronnie to be ready at a moment's notice to either a start and be back there with Ephra or be just be ready in general. Hey, I need you to come lock things down and we're in a back five get you know, get out there and you make your sub. You know, everything goes up. Noah goes out. So available for two matches in four days? Yes, well he start, don't know, depends on what Ronnie wants to do formationally against Chicago and what he wants to do formationally against Charlotte. Do not be surprised. And like I said, this is the tenant that Jason has that was one of the first things that ever stuck with me in the attack, make sure that you have one more in defense than they do an attack. So traditionally, let's let's go back and see what the forwards look like. The forward situation for Chicago. Do they go one up top, do they go two up top, which to me means if it's two up top, then odds are for me that looks like it might be a back five. So San Diego beat Chicago two to one. Line up, you go, Kuiper scoring in the eighty seventh after Dryer got his brace, So it's a four to three three at least it looked that way from Greg Burholter. So Jonathan Bomba Hugo Kuiper's and then you also have Phillips Inkernagle. Do you go with three center backs to go up against two forwards and have Jonathan Bomba out attacking on the left hand side with Brooks Lennon there just specifically one on one with him, or do you treat it as a group of three and just have four back there. That's the biggest question starting lineup. Chris Brady was in that you had Andrew Gutman, Sam Rogers, Jack Elliott Leonardo, but also as your back four or a hell Brian Goodierz and Mauricio Pineda. That is a rough midfield to have to chase after for ninety minutes, or a Hell Goodierras in Paneda your midfield Jonathan Bomba, you go Kuipers and Phillip Zinkernagle your forwards. So four three three listed according to MLS soccer dot com. Let me cross reference at real quick and we will see what Chicago did last time according to sofa score. Because sometimes you'll have folks that will look at things a little differently. And so if MLS Soccer listed as a four to three three, then sofa score listed it as a four to three three, So four three threes. Uh, so we have two. We have two folks that sit there and go, okay, four three three, fair enough, all right, it's a four three three. So the question is do you just try to make sure that you have three to defend Kuipers and zincer Nogle and then you have left back, right back? So is it a five? Is it five at the back with three center backs trying to defend Kuipers and zenc In Kernagle or is it four at the back? And you treat those three as a brick And you said, okay, one more than Bamba, Kuiper's and zinc Ernagle back forth. That's the question. Then do you have Bart who Bart Sleish will go over the numbers. But Bart ran three point nine miles in the first forty five minutes. I don't know how he does it, but that's the big question. That is a very roundabout way to discuss Noah cob But I think obviously part of the game day eighteens and two matches in four days, getting forty five last night to be in game shape. Now a latte lot barely got the PK, and I give Sean Johnson a boatload of credit because Sean got his hands on it and legit. I mean, he was going one way and I'm guessing his momentum carries him one way, and it ends up as his momentum carries him and the action of his momentum puts a spin on the ball that goes off his hand and goes in the net. So here's the call of the PK, courtesy of our friends at ninety two to nine in the game in the Odyssey at Mike and Jason in Toronto, Well.
Speaker 9: Atlanta get a penalty to equalize.
Speaker 1: Here, I think we still might have a decent minute time.
Speaker 9: Here we go. He paints the box and he announces to the crowd.
Speaker 5: Penalty.
Speaker 1: Luke Brennan stayed with the play.
Speaker 7: It was across from brooks Lynn into the back post wasn't one. Luke Brennan got a touch to the ball trying to keep it alive and got kicked by Charlie Sharp.
Speaker 9: Watteylan against Sean Johnson for a chance to steal a point here in Toronto.
Speaker 5: Actually at the.
Speaker 9: Goal are right, We're in the one hundredth minute of this match. First penalty taken this year by Latte Lott, who has not scored in three months. He aligns himself just to the left of the ball. There's the whistle. Action have to go to our right. Latte lot up to it, strikes it, score off.
Speaker 5: Of Johnson and end of the nets.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That is your p K. And now, as as we mentioned, you end up with the shot going one direction. Sean Johnson full extension, gets a hand on it and then ends up spinning the ball, and the ball spins and has enough momentum off of the side spin to go into the back of the net. But at the end of the day, you give Luke brand On a boatload credit for making the for not getting up and making the official look at the call Charlie Sharp, And this would have been one of the things that it had Bart not been on national Market duty for National Market Week. This would have been one of the calls. You don't you just don't lash out and you don't kick somebody in the hip. I mean, you know, so you end up with a PK and you end up with the the equalizer there to make it one one, So one one and the one hundred is a one hundred and thirty five seconds one hundred minute and thirty five seconds. Latest goal in Atlanta United history courtesy of our friend Johannes Schneider with media relations and another one of his YO bombs that he puts out on social media with events with Atlanta United. Latest goal in team history at one hundred colon thirty five David point on the road, totally sufficient and reasonable. If you're getting three at home, they're not doing that needs to start right now. Your sentiment is not a minority opinion whatsoever. Chris Henderson Apparently at the match last night, Abby's still of the mind to play all the homegrowns, and well, Abby, I don't know, and Abby saying that Abe should have taken the train. You don't have to deal with traffic. The key is, I don't know if Abe had to carry equipment with him. I don't know if you had to just kind of like pack everything and get a parking pass and go into the Children of the Children's the College Football Hall of Fame and try and find a place to park. You park across the street, across the street from STATS, and lug all the equipment in. So I don't know what the dynamic is. And I hope that he didn't get in any any trouble. So the commissioner is still going. I think the commissioner was going as of nine o'clock this morning, he is still going. By the way. Yeah, cou Carella's hair, Yeah, uh, it is a target. It is an absolute target. And I you know, people people decide that they want to pull on it. That they they decide that they want to pull on it. But apparently, yeah, apparently you want to uh just it. The the ultimate defense, apparently the ultimate self defense is trying to pull up Mark co Corella's hair. Sorry Cookarea. When he was at Brighton, he was Coo Corella Chelsea's Cookorea pulling at cook Karea's hair. Like I said, I know that it is a self defense thing, but don't do it. Don't don't do it. Don't do it, don't do it? Stop stop? Okay uh, David, the kids have been dropped to the Sue Patburg Socker camp at Emory Days in full swing. They'll learn, David, they will learn from coach Patburg. It's always good to have in our soccer season when we go over and cover Emory, it's always great to catch up with coach Patburg. We have her on either on the show when they make the postseason and they make runs store national championships, or we catch up with her as a part of our college coverage. But no, they'll learn at the Emory camp. That's a good coaching staff that they've got there at Emory Morning. Dell and Dell reminding us about USL Championship. Rubyo Rubine the winner for Charleston Battery going at New Mexico United. That's a big win for them, especially when you can go into the lab and get the Duke. Dell. Now, this was a traveling didn't see the full Club World Cup Final? Did he slap show al Pedro? Did Lisa Riquez Slapjoew Pedro slap him? No? I thought more than anything he was trying to grab at him, and so it might have been like a face wash or something. There is a picture from the Telegraph that was after the fact. You see Luis and Rique kind of looking down and Joel Pedro going down and grabbing his face and so you know, it's degrees of what you're staring at. You know. Joel Pedro's going down and he's like this, you know, and he's falling down and Luis en Rique is being shielded by Dona Ruma. In the photo, Donor Ruma's got a handful of the Joel Pedro jersey. Joel Pedro's like eh, and he's going down. He's looking like this. Dona Ruma's got the jersey like this. Joel Pedro's like, eh, my face, You've damaged my face. And Luis and Rique is off of Donna Ruma's right shoulder. And there is video from the ground level that kind of shows you want to call it a face wash, you want to call it going after the throat, whatever, There is some stuff there hand to the face from Luis and Rique. So the way that it was written by Sam Wallace, and when you've got cameras on the field, Louis and Rique. This is once again quoting Sam Wallace from the guardian Louis and Rique appeared to thrust a hand into the face of Chelsea striker Joel Pedro in a brawl at the end of the PSG Shock three NOH Club final defeat by by the London Club of New Jersey. The moments after the match descended into a full blown shoving match between both sides of players, with the PSG manager heading over to Pedro, who scored Chelsea started and was later substituted, and pushing a hand into the Brazilian's face before he was restrained. Enrique also appeared to grab Pedro by the throat. And so here's what I'm gonna play the video. I'm not gonna play it so we all see it, but I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna see if I can mute the volume so I can at least try and watch it and walk through it and see see what it stares like here. So hang up, So okay, I mean, legitimately, for Luis en Rique, it's a bit of a face wash. So Luis en Rique, who is it? Joel Pedro is in front of Andre Santos and Andre Santos as it continued. Then it continues after the after the push from Luis en Rique, they go to a slow mo. Then they go back to more fighting on the field, trying to break players up. So Luis en Rique once again, let me let me go back. He's telling Joel Pedro. Apparently Joel Pedro is something akin to being in Luis en Rique's face. Luisen Rique goes like, you know, get get your hands off of me, or get your hands away from me. Then Joel Pedro, who has Andre Santos behind him, is confronting a player of PSG's And by the way, I agree with Jason those PSG jerseys they need to be the new USM and T jerseys when they think about it. But so Joel Pedro, you have Joel Pedro and Andre Santo's and steady cams all over the place. Uh, you have Joel Pedro in front of Andre Santo's PSG player to Joel Pedro's right. So basically, if if I was if I'm Joel Pedro, Andre Santos is behind me, PSG player is off of my right shoulder, Dona Ruma is in front of me, and then Luis en Rique is off my left shoulder. So Joel Pedro is looking at the PSG player and he doesn't see Luis and Rique. He's literally looking at the PSG player in Dona Ruma, So Luis en Rique, it's like Joel Pedro is about to push Louis and Rique right here in the earn him. Luis and Rique is like, get your hands off me. And then as a part of all of that coming together and literally i ams a brudering this thing. I'm like I'm going stop start start start start stop stop stop stop. So as they get closer, Luis en Rique is trying to defend his player, and Donor Uma is trying to defend his player. Luis en Rique does a bit of a face wash to Joel Pedro just kind of pushes at him, clears him away, and he kind of does he kind of does this, he kind of he does. He kind of goes and he lands here, but he doesn't grasp here. It's like he this is the first body part that he touches, and then it's like here off the face and pushes the face down. Joe Pedro grabs his face and falls down and literally that was slow mode. That was a slow move about twelve seconds. All that was in a twelve second window and then all help continue to break loose doning a Rouma walked away by Moresca. Nevis had been given a red for pulling on the hair of Cocrea and off the ball, incident picked up by va R Joelle Nevis, what are you doing? As we talked about the red for Couckurea. Later, Enrique would claim he was trying to separate players. He said quote, I have no problem expressing my feeling at the end of the game. In a high level of pressure, it's very stressful for all of us. It's going to be impossible to avoid that. Everybody was involved. It was not what was best in the end result of the pressure of the match, and I do not have anything else to add. Enrique said, I've seen Maresca. I saw he had pushed others and we had to separate all the play players. And I do not know where that pressure came from, but this is a situation we must all avoid. That goes without saying my intention is that I wanted to separate the footballers so the situation didn't become worse. Maresca said he'd spotted a weakness in PSG's left side and encouraged his team to exploit it, saying that the game was won in the first ten minutes by the attitude of his players. Said his team went Manda Man on the European Champs with Enzo Fernandez on Vittimia and reached James on Nevis and doing so stopped PSG from pressing effectively. Maresca quote analyzing then we saw it was a good opportunity if we could exploit that space. We put Cole and Malo Gusto on that side, created a little overload, tried to use a different game plan. We tried to help the players to be in position to give everything. Today it worked quite well. The idea was to go man to man. PSG are so good. If you give them time, you will struggle. You have to press them intensely. The first ten minutes we were able to do it and our idea worked. It wasn't it possible to do it for a long time. Tried to be very aggressive, don't give them time. At some very good moments, exploited the space. So that was the PSG. That was the Chelsea approach going up against PSG. So having Zapruder filmed the Joel Pedro, Luis Enrique incident. I know that there's been conversation in the twitch pitch. We'll get to it in a second. By the way, Dell reminds us that Wednesday he'll be here. So if you see Dell on Wednesday, say hi, Dell, where your Charleston Battery Jersey or something where folks know that it's you, Alex. Good news, bad news for Atlanta United. Some of those passing and ball movement we've had this season couldn't take advantage from the run of play against another basement dweller. Morning, Katie Weaver. Yes, and we'll go through Jaden's numbers. We'll go through some of the stats. So, Abby, I was red hat last night. I was they were in need of a red hat last night. And basically, Abby's like, I was just wondering where you were last night. Mattie and I kept double thumbs up every goal. So at the table across from the table that's with the benches where the fourth has his board holds up the number of minutes. That kind of a thing. Traditionally, you have in TV parlance what they call the red hat. The red hat traditionally is the individual who calls for commercial breaks and lets everybody know how much time is left in a commercial break. So when the TV station that is doing whatever sporting event is coming out of commercial, you'll know how much time and you'll know how much You'll know how much commercial time is left in a window for soccer matches. The way that it goes in MLS Next Pro is that the matches for the most part, for a video from a video perspective, are called from Vista down in Fort Lauderdale, so audio. I think we are one of the few at SDH that actually does play by play in an audio format of an MLS Next Pro team. I think we are like either the one or one of very few. And when the matches are on video, when they're on TV, whether it's on the YouTube channel Apple TV or Mlsnextpro dot Com, there is an individual that red hat is over at the far table with the timekeeper, stage manager and the two benches, and you literally have this was a site. I last night literally had a phone in one ear when the earbuds ran out of battery space, I had a phone in one ear talking to Vista in Miami or Fort Lauderdale, and I had the headset on having conversations with the Kennesaw State production team inside the fifth third stadium, inside the fraction. So if there was a substitution, I was telling Fort Lauderdale who the substitution was, and telling Kennesaw who the substitution was, reinforcing a substitution, all of the stuff going on on the field, and I literally had to cut my head in half because I was having conversations with Fort Lauderdale so the substitutions could come up, and the graphics and the tombstone. So when you go back and watch the match, you'll notice a dude in a red hat over between the benches. That was me. So that's where I was last night. Yeah, I was across the field from you. I was over on the other side of the field. That was not up in the press box behind you. I was on the I was at the table in between the benches over on the other side, telling Fort Lauderdale about what was going on in the field and telling KENNI saw what was going on the field. That was me. So that was me last night. That was you last night, and then so that was me all right. You guys were watching on one side. I was over on the other with the benches I was hearing all the conversations with the coaches yelling at the fourth and the ars and such. That's where I was last night. Uh yeah, well, and that's the thing to Maddie's point where Mike cracking up about being very nervous about Hibbert being sleeper keeper. That's Jaydeen. That is Jade thirty five yards in front of goal. Let's just where it was. I'd love to know what Selicia's full mileage is. I'm trying to figure out. Uh, there's got to be there's there's got to be a place where they let you know where that is. And I will write that down as one of the things that I have to pursue this week is the way because there is like a website that tells you, I don't know if it's fot, is it fut mom? It might be font mom, So hang on, so font mom, let's see a fat mob. Lets us know matches, So I no, I need we need to go back results here, dance ball possession, XG shots, passes, defense, uh XG player stants. I don't need bart Sleish had a seventy three, completed the most passes in ninety minutes, ninety of one hundred ninety percent XG XGA plus attacking defense Duel's player profile. Okay, so it's not fatma, but there is a place that lets everybody know where what the mileage is for folks as they track a match. So bart Sleish bart Slee's bart Sleish. Nothing different there. Table stats had to head commentary facts. Let's see, are there any facts involving who ran the most? It's more like the cards and the layout and everything. Okay, and that's facts before the match facts, all right. So we got to figure out where the easiest place is to find miles ran in a match. So we got to do that morning four card. Let's see Michael latest goal in team history or just MLS history. I think it was just the latest in team history, latest goal, all right, so let's look that up, latest goal in MLS history. So we had one hundred and thirty five Messi scores two latest scored goal. Since the Googles want to sit there and they want to play with it, well, this has nothing to do with anything. Literally, page one, I go latest scored goal in MLS history. Everything popped up with the search on Messy. I don't quite think he scored the latest goal, the latest scored goal in MLS history. If you could come up with a better search engine idea, let me know, because I typed in latest scored goal in MLS history and came up with everything messy. So I don't quite think that was correct. But so if there's a better way to type in in a search engine, who scored the latest goal? So who scored? Who scored the latest the see the latest goal in MLS history? Messy, No, that's not what we're looking for in an MLS match. How about that in an MLS match? Hey, messy, messy, messy, messy, four straight games, two goals, messy Messi's back banger. Literally, so this is literally this is what I typed. This is literally what I typed. I said, who scored the latest goal in an MLS match? And everything is a messy search engine, a messy stat or a messy match. This is on Norton Norton's safe search. I asked that question, So if you can come up with a better way to ask this question, then let me know and I'll type it in and we'll come up with an answer. But I thought, hang on, so let me go to what Johannes posted, let me go back to what Johannes posted involving Latte lot so Atlanta United, So that goes back to the thirteenth so uh posts replies, let me go into the replies. There is that. And we did find out an hour after, an hour and four minutes after the match was over about the whole substitution thing for Toronto that it was a concussion hub at one hundred minutes and thirty five seconds on the clock, latest goal scored in Atlanta United history MLS play. So at least we know that. So Johannes Schneider made from it. Lanty United Media Relations goes and drops the yobam on us one hundred minutes and thirty five seconds latest goal scored at Lanty knighted history in MLS play. So that's where we are with that. Whether it is later, if someone else in Major League Soccer scored later than one hundred minutes and thirty five seconds, we'll find it in ABBY. It might have been in something outside of MLS. Don't know. Michael Head wants to know how as long as Luis Enrique going to be suspended, don't know, you know, in a club world Cup final. Considering that this doesn't happen for another four years or another two or three, depending on what Johnny and Fantino was talking about after the match or that weekend, it might just be something that kind of just drifts away, you know, just kind of just there. Yeah, you know, it's like like the old, the old Gilbert Gottfried scene in Beverly Hills cop where he has the ticket he's got he's got the parking ticket in his hand, and then he has like the two hundred dollars and he's having the discussion about well, you see this though, you see this in one hand over here, and then you see this in the other hand over here, and then you're looking more over it at this hand and the one that had the two hundred dollars, and you're looking more this hand, and you're just kind of you're just looking at this hand and you just want to what is over here? I just what is what is? I don't I don't know what this is. That's what I think you're gonna get. You might get because it is a Club World Cup and it's going to be you know, another couple of years. I know that if I'm not mistaken suspension, red card suspensions and stuff. I think that carries over to the next FIFA event that you would be involved in. But do not be surprised if it's just kind of like, yeah, it was after the match. I'm just guessing, but I'm just thinking, eh, eh, might be there, might not. Della is asking, by the way, twitch pitching beyond what to do before the match on Wednesday, I mean, the aquarium is there. I would probably do the aquarium just as something to do. Yeah, I'd probably take up a lot of your time and be a lot cooler than anything else in the sense of literally temperature, not in the sense of ooh that's cool, but man, it's just cooler in here. You're cooler inside the aquarium then you would be other places, because I'm trying to think, as I mean, you've got restaurants and things along that one side toward as you go towards Centennial Olympic Park, so it's more restaurant y than it is actually venty. So I would probably go aquarium, and you know, if you want to do aquarium and Wallicoke just to kill time, depending on how much time. But I'd go aquarium first, just to see what the Georgia Aquarium is all about. Like I said, it's cooler inside the aquarium, then I think it would be in a world of coke, even though it might be more crowded. But it is a Wednesday and people are you know, people aren't necessarily working, So I would probably go aquarium and then go that way. Nate McCreary goes, yeah, I Amrique and says he was trying to simply to play peacemaker. Well, I mean he's gonna defend. He's gonna defend his dudes, and that's just what it's gonna be up. David has a conspiracy theory. This morning March twenty nine. Latte Lot scored a goal April five, Let Mickey take a PK to try to get him going. Latte a Lot did not score again until two days ago. Lessen, never help your teammate get going. David is saying, just be selfish, Just be a selfish player. Michael not sure how an experienced manager gets himself in the position where he feels the need to extend their hand to an opponent's face. Fiery individuals after a match. But and you're gonna you're gonna back your boys, comes in various forms. But no, I think that literally, Luis Enrique, that any kind of a suspensions, Well, what you're focus more on this, You're focus more on what's over in his head. You go, I don't know what's in his hand over here. That's what I think is gonna happen. Uh, yeah, he goes. There was a brawl working on the tifo at the match on right, so the fabric fell down, so Busy picked it up and then to go run and do stuff into the twos. So yes, there was a brawl. Camps and crowds grow later in the day, Thank you, David have not been to the New World of Coke. And then Abby and David are giving a good hints and things like yes, Dell, please wear a name tag, Please wear a name tag Morning Pars. Yeah, and Nate says, Joel Pedro is fantastic on the pitch, but yes, he definitely well, and that was the thing when you look at when you look at Luis Enrique and the impact on Joel Pedro, literally it and it is like a snap move Joe. Literally Luis and Rique goes here, he doesn't close. It just kind of is like eh, and then he does the face wash because I mean he's pushing forward, he's trying to get to him. He's like, get away from my players, and so he goes here and then here and then and Joe Pedro just falls down.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's what happened. Uh okay, So and Abby's gonna go back and listen to the twos change to the red to a yellow. No, it was not a red. There was a moment for those that were not listening to the twos match. The match in and of itself, Hobby Armis. The tenor of the match could have changed early on where Hobby was given an early yellow, but it really wasn't red. And then the referee after I don't know, I mean, after discussion, the referee himself thought about it walked it back. I don't know if you can do that, but I mean, you know, you initially give a red and then you yourself walk it back to a yellow. And I think the tenor of the match would have been drastically different if Hobby Armas had been knocked out on a red card as early as it was, but the yellow, the red was rescinded to a yellow. Hobby Armis stayed in the match, and he hobby was Hobby Armis was Hobby Armis, if that makes any sense, and four hobby in that match. I wish we had individualized stats, if there was a way to get individualized stats, but stats on the match four Atlanta United twenty five shots to six, I'd like to know how much of those happened after the red card, the second yellow red card to Rondazzo. Ten shots on goal to four, six shots blocked to two. Total passes frankly, about the same passing accuracy eighty four seventy nine eleven corners for Atlanti United. Two Hobby Armas had a very busy night taking all those corners. Total crosses twelve to two to lof sides for one keeper saves six for Columbus Crew, and there were some saves that were just absolutely insane. Then it was one save for John O Ransom. Four clearances each side, twenty seven fouls in the match, sixteen for Atlanta United, eleven for Crew two. Five yellows in the match three to Crew two to Atlanta United two. Shooting breakdown ten on target, four off target, which means seven were off and then one was off. Six block shots for Atland United, two and two for Columbus Crew two. Open play passing percentage just under the overall at eighty three point seven percent. Set piece crosses forty five point five so five of eleven, and open play crosses one out of four. So that was I gotta see if are individualized statistics somewhere for UH for the Atlanta United two match to kind of break things down. Let me see if we have something here that I can find quickly, although me trying to find something quickly definitely not really in the purview of of something there for UH for me. So let's see land United two. Let's see MLS next pro, Let's go teams. No results for at Landing Nity two. How can there not be results for Atlanta Nighty two on fat mob legitimately, how can there? How can there not be a result? You've got games, you've got leagues, you've got players, but you don't have individualized matchups. So let's see Atlanta United two beating Columbus Crew two. UH just gives me bioblast. Bioblast is the only thing that's there. So summary in July a seven point five for Hobby in July, apparently possibly probably perhaps so, then that was against and that was against FC Cincinnati two. He had a seven point five. So no ratings posted for SOFA score or anyone like that or any players, so we'll probably have to find stats someplace else. But yeah, Hobby got the early yellow card and had it stayed a red, you would have opened a window for crew who only came with two position players and a backup keeper. And it was in the eleventh minute when Hobby was shown the yellow. Initially was shown the red and then it was backed to a yellow. Had that changed and Quentin Elliott got a yellow two minutes later. Had that changed, had the red card stuck for dogs or anything, the tenor of the match would have changed. Legitimately, I think the tenor of the match would have changed, and I think the result might have been a little different. Yellow card count on Latte Lot. All right, So since we are dealing with requests this morning, so Jordan wants to know the number of yellows on Latte Lot and let's see where is it? Where is the Atlanta match? Come on now, is it one of the first ones listed? Apparently it is? So uh yellow card on Latte Lot. Let's see so at l U TD all right, So yellow card numbers on Latte Lot. Uh, so let's see stats seven on Latte Lot. So Late Lot with his seventh yellow, I think it's one more, I believe, unless you have the run for good behavior and you check on it there. So so seven for Latte Lot right now in the yellow cards. But I think that if you have three matches in a row where you don't get a yellow and you get to that number, then you get one pulled back for good behavior. So eight isn't eight. Thank you, yeah, good, thank you, thank you, Jordan. Eight is the new number for suspension. But I think that if you end up with a couple in a row where you don't get a yellow, then your dialed back one. At least that's the way it is in MLIST. Next pro. Literally, they were concerned because the yellow that was picked up last night by Hobby Armas was his fifth, but he had gone four matches without getting his fifth, so basically it didn't count. So basely, he's acting as if he has four right now. So keep an eye out for Hobby Armas picking up his fifth yellow and when that could happen. Let's see one of the twelve seventeen to twenty minutes of stoppage match between Red Bulls and San Jose stopped the match for twenty involving Jeremy of Bobase. So one hundred point one hundred colon thirty five was Atlanta United not including heat index yes seven. Suspension at five every three, thank you David, every three without the good behavior break. Suspensions at five and then another at eight unless you get the good behavior break. So that's where we are. Let's go through the numbers since we are here involving Atlanta United. Actually tell you what let's uh, let's we played the goal. Here's your post match from Ronnie Dila, at least a little bit of it where he breaks down what happened and he was asked about the result and if he was happy, happy with.
Speaker 10: It whatever the goal or not. Again, unlet's I don't think about results now. I think about performances, and this is one of our best performances away. It's a big step forward. There was a team that worked really hard, was a team that was organized, was a team that was disciplined and patient, and then the end we get a goal. We should have won the game, but we are not accurate enough. Any last third of the pitch yet that will cop But we defended well today as a team. We didn't give them anything except the goal. They had some shots from wide areas in the in the box. That's that's you have to you know, playing away, you have to have to accept that. But today I'm very, very proud of the team. Today is a team that I want to see and something I would say more, but this is the basic, you know, this is the basic all the time, hard work, being organized, being disciplined, and patient in what we're doing and keep going. And we had the ball sixty three percent away. We have around the box all the time. We just need to be better around the box inside the box, and that that is you know, a little bit of confidence. But it's also about relations and then building building timing in in what we're doing.
Speaker 1: So that's Ronnie Dila after the match. And that's just part of the conversation that Ronnie had with the assembled media. So let's run through the numbers involving at Landy United. You hear from Steve Couk coming up here in just a second, So put a ball in it Landy nighty two and all go over where they are in the standings as they get ready for a match up at Tru's Point against Carolina Core on Saturday. Broadcast plans in the air at the moment, considering we'd have to be at two places at once, calling two matches at once. So uh, looking at the numbers four Atlanta United and if anybody, and like I said, and I'm putting I'm putting out this siren call right now. If if, if, if, if you end up with a place where it tracks the mileage of folks, and I'm sure like football reference or something like that. I'm sure that there's a place if you find a place that lets people know how far folks run during a match, and it's like regularly kept up to date, let me know, so a book market, and then we can continue to have that as a reference point. But I did see the graphic in the first forty five that that bart ran three point nine miles the first forty five alone, so safe to say he ran six minimum, maybe six and a half minimum to do something like that. Uh for Atlanta, Jadan hibberdon Net punched a seven point four back forth starting Amador Abram Ephra Brooks two in front Barton. Tristan midfield attack, Miggi, Midanchuk Saba and latte lot up top. Jaden punched to seven point four four saves on the night, one high claim, four saves from inside the box, fifty four touches, thirty six of forty four, eight had the one long ball one clearance, and that was Jaden's night at a seven point four We've been mentioning Ephran Morales full ninety eight clearances for Ephra on the night, one block shot, two picks, seven of ten in the air with his aerial duels, ninety two touches on the night for Ephra, sixty seven and seventy six passing at eighty eight percent. One key passed two of four on long balls for Ephren Morales. Bart Sleash punched to seven point four ninety minutes. Played one hundred and eight touches for Bart on the night in the four to three to three, you know, four two three one four three three, whatever you want to call it, one hundred and eight touches for Bart, ninety of one hundred passing. That's an easy one even for me at ninety percent, five of seven on long balls, four of seven on his duels at the one shot that was a blast from twenty two and you know that he's not afraid to do that. Fouled twice two clearances, one pick, and one dribble past Miggy, just for the numbers, seven point seven highest rated player for Atlanta United. Sixty one touches thirty seven to forty one, one key pass, four for four on long balls for Miggy, three shots off target, four of five on the dribble, four of seven on his duels, and no defensive statistics for Micky Midanchuk at a seven point four. Played the full ninety sixty touches forty four of forty eight, passing at ninety two percent, four of four on long balls, there one shot off target, five of seven on his ground duels. Was fouled four times on the night by Toronto one clearance and one to one tackle for a am five nine on the night and then Latte Lot with the goal had a six point seven. Played the full ninety one shot on one shot off, one shot blocked, one big chance missed, twenty two touches, eleven of eleven, passing at one hundred percent, one long ball, two for six on his duels, fouled once, had one total tackle and one dribble past. So those were the sum of the highlights from folks that started. Luke Brennan came on, gave you seven in twenty five minutes subbing on for Saba fourteen touches, three of five passing, one successful dribble for of eight on ground duels was fouled twice, one that led to the PK that Latte Lot scored, and one tackle for Luke Brennan. From this morning at practice, looks like Brad Gazine is out there in the lone Ranger mask and Derek Williams is practicing as well. So that's the the rundown of Atlanta United statistically, at least individually. David with the production work this morning. Associate producer credit for David five, eight, eleven, thirteen to fifteen player automatically reduces the yellow card accumulation totaled by one yellow each time he appears in five without receiving a yellow. So it's five in Major League Soccer four and MLS next pro So five there, Thank you, David. Fantastic production work on a Monday, As promised. I wanted to get into Steve Cook. I wanted to let you hear what Steve had to say. Here was his opening statement from last night. You'll get a twos review once again later today where we'll break down everything involving at Land United two their big win against Columbus, a win they needed at home for a bunch of different reasons because of all the matches they have to make up. And so here is the early returns from Steve Cook after the match last night, after their three to two win over Columbus Crew two.
Speaker 11: I think we've been dominant from start to finish. Really with the ball especially would incredibly dominant. And the only I suppose thing that you'd say is that at halftime you go in nil nil and it could have been three or four and again we've we've got ourselves out of it. We've kept them in the game a little bit too long. I think we've we've kind of kept them with us through not scoring goals. We could have finished them off big time. It would have been no disrespect if we'd have gone in three nil a half time and come out and done it all again because we're with that dominant with the ball. I've just seen some stats as well and it clearly shows that we've we've absolutely dominated fully in every aspect of the game, and again and pleased that we've got three. Could have been a lot more. We've kept them in the game, especially with that late second goal. That's that's the one that is kind of a bit of a disappointment, but credit to the players. I'm happy for them. Three points and we go into Carolina on a hopefully a winning streak about to be formed.
Speaker 1: Steve Cook after the match last night and Landy nighted two's three to two win over Columbus. Let's go over the standings in US Next Pro and let you know where things are. With a season like no other, frankly for Atlanta United two, with all the different breaks, all the different gaps, all the different Yeah you're playing, No you're not. Yeah you're playing, No you're not. They not playing for three weeks, not playing for a month, not doing all that stuff. So standings right now in the Eastern Conference Red Bulls two seventeen matches and thirty six points, Philadelphia Union two, two matches in hand, in thirty three Chattanooga FC thirty one points. They lose in a PK shootout to Philadelphia Union on the weekend, thirty one points for Chattanooga FC Fire to sixteen matches twenty seven points, one more win than the revs Orlando City B one more win than Huntsville City at twenty six points. Crown Legacy is in eight. They have one more win in the FC Cincinnati two at twenty three points. TFC two is at twenty two points in tenth, one more win than NYCFC two. Carolina Core nineteen points seventeen matches, Atlanta United to eighteen point fifteen matches, So two matches in hand on Core and you get one of those head to headers this weekend. By the way, Messi and Friends too at seventeen points seventeen matches. They're in fourteenth crew two fifteen matches played, thirteen points three, nine to one and three. They have given up twenty nine goals this season. And tell me if you've heard this one before, but the most porous defense in MLS Next Pro Messian Friends two thirty nine goals surrendered in seventeen matches. So that's two thirty four five over seventeen. What one point three the two point three two point three goals allowed per match? Messi and Friends two next to last in MLS Next Pro and goals allowed and mill of the packing goals scored. That's the Eastern Conference, Western Conference. Saint Louis City two's one eight in a ZERWO thirty eight points, eight points clear of Ventura County Colorado Rapids two at twenty nine points, but they have played the most matches of those three. Ventura County, by the way, has two matches in hand on Rapids two and a match in hand on all Caps two. North Texas twenty six points, they are in fourth white Caps two they are in fifth at twenty five same record as Houston, but a better goal difference. Identical records with Dynamo does better goal difference the town one more win than Austin FC that gets you through eight. Loons two are in ninth at twenty three to coma defiance, one more win than rail Monarchs to sort out tenth and eleventh. LAFC two at twenty one points, two matches more played than Tacoma and Rail Monarchs. Timbers two at nineteen points. Sporting Kansas City two, still looking for their first win of the season, first fifteen matches on the board, eleven to four and one five points on the season six and wanted home five and three in a row. So Atlanta to get into the eight two matches in hand on Crown eighteen points right now, so they are a good week away from chasing after a playoff spot right now in MLS next bro and so once again four Atlanta United two. It is going to be a trip to Truest Point later this week on Saturday night, and so when we know broadcast plans, if we're all going to be at Mercedes ben Stadium, will try and figure it out at Truest Point that is going to be seven point thirty on Saturday night, simultaneous with the matchup with Charlotte right now listed from Truest Point on Apple TV Plus and MLS Season Pass. And then they have eleven days before they play again, and it's one of those businessman specials in New England, probably a kid's day eleven am start at Gilette July thirtieth, and obviously we'll have that one for on the network for you, and then later that night it'll be Nakasa in Atlanta United form Mercedes Been Stadium on the thirtieth. So uh, Brian Kelly now on the podium for LSU after Greg Sankee taking a simple Water, but the matchup on Saturday for Lanty Unity two at Carolina Corp At Truest Point, then eleven days for the matchup with the revs next home match. As Abby is asking for the twos August seventeenth, forcing me to look up what day of the week. That is August seventeenth, A Sunday Crown Legacy at Atlanta United two. That's at the Fraction Sunday night, seven thirty. Obviously it will be a seven o'clock pregame seven thirty three kick. So three matches on the road between now and the next home match for at Lanty Unity two, and that is thirty three days from now. You play on the weekend, you're eleven days off. Thirty days has September, April, June, and November. All the rest have thirty one, then nine, then eight. So that's the schedule for the twos and the twos. Like I said, twos, have a good week, you piece together two wins in a row, and you're with the two matches you have in hand. Toward everybody right now who's in the playoffs, you're pushing them for a playoff spot. Steve Cook benched last night in the postmatch press conference that he thinks this team could make a run and a run toward a deepen the playoffs, toward a championship. But once again, you've got to navigate all these gaps. Normal gap this week eleven days before you play the revs at Gillette, nine days before you go to Toronto, then nine more days before you come back home to play Crown Legacy. Then you play three matches in eleven days and four matches in two weeks to finish up August. Three of those, thankfully are at home seventeenth hosting Crown Legacy. Then you go to Asciola Heritage Park to take on Orlando City B. Then you come back four days later take on Messi and Friends two at fifth, third and twenty seventh. Then on the thirtieth you play huntsvill City Football Club. That gets you through August. So that makes up for the matches that you have in hand getting through the end of August. So you should have a good gauges to where you are and what you need to do to get into the postseason for Atlanta ninety two by the end of August, after schedule compression has happened. After all these gaps here in July. Welcome to MLS next bro September. That's another. So you push through. My head hurts, So you push through August. You push through August, as we've just discussed. Then you have a two week gap. I think it's an national window. You've got a two week gap before you play your first match in September. Then you play three matches in nine days to wrap up September, four matches in two weeks to end August, three matches in eleven days, or three matches in nine days to wrap up September on the road at Crown Legacy at Matthews back home four days later to take on CHATTANOOGAFC. Then you go to Bridgeview and see Gig to take on Chicago Fire two to end September. And then you have two matches in four days in October to wrap up the season, the regular season, both of them on the road because you have to be out by end of September for football season to take over for Kennesaw State at the fraction. So your last two matches of the year, which probably will dictate whether or not you will be in the postseason, and where are at the director set taking on Messi and Friends too on October first, after having played thirty days has September three days earlier, thirty twenty nine to twenty eight, three days earlier in Bridgeview. Your last three matches are on the road, and they're all within a week or eight days. September twenty eight, you go to Bridgeview to take on Chicago Fire Too. Then you go down to the Erector set to take on Messian Friends to October first. Then decision day in MLS Next Pro October fifth, will be at Finley. I'll be at Finley for that one one o'clock Eastern time, October five, Atlanta United two at Chattanooga FC to determine probably seatings for a lot of things in the Eastern Conference. But your craziness in the scheduling for MLS Next Pro is not lost on this show or any of you. Offer nineteen moving locations, offer two weeks back at it again. Three gaps of I want to say three gaps so far this season of at least two weeks. One I think was nineteen days. Actually tell you what? Hang on? Hang on just a second? Did I deposit? Where did I put there? It is okay? I had tried to put a schedule in the recycle bin yesterday, but I didn't do it, Okay, So one gap of two weeks, two gaps of two weeks, a gap of sixteen days, and a gap of almost a month June eleven to July nine, two gaps of two weeks, one gap of sixteen days, one gap of almost a month. Then you compress. Then you've got eleven days on the road, four matches in a row on the road, starting with the matchup with Core, gap time of eleven days between those two. Then gap time of two weeks between Huntsville City's home match and the matchup at Core on the thirteenth of September. So you will have had four schedule gaps of at least two weeks, one of eleven days, one of almost a month. That's the MLS next pro scheduling for what Steve Cook and his staff have gone through this season with at Land United two that is crazy, absolutely crazy to think about. And they have the two matches in hand and they win those, you're sniffing a playoff spot with all of this ish that they've gone through, all of this ish to get to this point, to navigate where they are Frankly, it's the hell of a coaching job. Frankly, that is a lot of stuff to navigate to be sniffing a playoff spot checking to see if there's anything else from a practice this morning. So right, Derek Williams is training and we saw that Brad Gazan was wearing the Lone Ranger mask at practice this morning. So apparently there are there are photographs from a distance, not quite uh telephoto lens or anything like that, but it appears that Brad is there this morning and he is practicing with the Lone Ranger mask. And so we'll see what happens there with with him and with two matches coming up, whether or not it'll be Jade and Hibbert going against Chicago and Seattle, or if it will be Brad trying to navigate the Lone Ranger mask Charlotte, So Chicago and Charlotte. Will Brad be able to navigate the Lone Ranger mask? You know, he's going to try and do anything possible to do so, but we talked about what Jadon Hibbert was able to do in his MLS debut, and did you see on the on the jersey you had like the little debut patch. I wonder if you get to keep that jersey or if they put it up for auction or something. That's a question for me. Do they do they have do they have that for auction or do you get to keep it? That's my biggest thing. You got to see the big yellow jersey with the debut sticker on it. I wonder if you keep it all right, Let's get into all of the other news and things and stuff, the official terms, the official term of stuff that is going on, all of the the AM news and things like that. So getting into transfers and all of that news from this morning. First, we'll start with our buddy Ben Jacobs, who's always busy this time of year. Let's see Christian Musqueta agreed to personal terms with Arsenal set to travel to London Arsenal Valencia finalizing a package in the region of twenty million euro for Pritzyo Romano. First up, Wolves and Flamingo's Wallace Yan. They're talking, but they're far apart. Jean Aria leaving Fluminen say, heading to Wolves in the region of fifteen million pounds for that particular transfer. Mark Travers undergoing an Everton medical today ahead of a four million pound plus and I head a four million plus add ons in a move to Bournemouth Yo Koresh yesterday the latest we had there. Arsenal expected to pay an initial fee sixty three and a half million euro with ten million in add on. Sporting no longer have to pay the ten percent agent commission which was required in their original seventy plus ten. The removal of this has allowed Arsenal to pay a lower fixed fee. Sporting gets the same funds due to now not having to deduct a now waighd commission. Add ons are now being finalized. So Yo Koresh to Arsenal, keep an eye, keep an eye on Yo Koresh to Arsenal. And that one looks like it is getting closer and closer and closer as we go. Arsenals and talks with Chelsea over fifty five million pound rated Noni Madwicke. So there is Chelsea looking for fifty now it's like fifty five, and so we don't know what the actual numbers are when it comes to those folks. Other gossip, rumored innuendo, who's going, what where? And how it looks like Garnacchio has rejected a move to Saudi Pro. Manchester United's players rejected a move to Al Nasser, preferring a move to Europe Bayern Munich, turning their attention to Leandro Trossard if they're unable to secure a deal for Liverpool's of the week's daz Evan Ferguson has agreed to a move to Roma Italian club, now in discussions over a fee for the twenty year old striker that comes from John Luca Demarcio. West Ham have agreed to a deal to sign Slavia Prague's full back el Hajji Mulik Juff, not even for facing competition from rivals to sign PSV winger Johann Baka Joko, leading option to replace Anthony Anthony Alanga, who signed for Newcastle this week. Agents for Arbi Leipsig striker Benjamin Seshko have contacted Liverpool to engage their interest in the Slovenian international following Arsenal's decision to focus instead on Yo Karesh. Both the Fogo looking for a new keeper, with Brazilian John Victor linked to a switch to Manchester United. Three letter paper Manchester United remained in the market for a keeper, but with other areas of the squad seen as more of a priority. Andre Onana set to keep his place as first choice. Everton have joined Roma in the race for lens Neil l Ayanui, despite the Moroccan midfielder having verbally agreed to a contract with the Siriak club. Brest keeper Marco Bizo expected to sign for Villa, traveling to the UK to close the deal. It's from La Keep Rangers pushing to sign Crystal Palace swinger Jessuun Raksaki on loan, but they face competition from other clubs. West Brohm attracting interest with a twenty one year old winger. Same for Watford as they are looking to take Luca shim Guard on loan once he's completed a move to Udinesse. Lester's Moroccan midfielder a bill el Elknouse wanted by Sunderland. Norwich chasing after Yang Hung Juhn from Celtic. Middlesbrough's Rab Vandenberg attracting attention from three German sides Brentford and Fulham. Darby keen on signing ipswich In midfielder Sam Morsey. Blackpool have won the race for Danny Imray from Crystal Palace. So those are that's the round tour, the quick round tour of who might be going where, when, doing what and how. So we'll see what's going on with all of that. Oh so our buddy Jose Prosopio, who is the with the photo to uh to let us know about Brad Gazanne and the lone Ranger mask. So we'll keep an eye on obviously, keep an eye on that. And Derek Williams back in training. Uh. My guess is is that it's going to be some combination. If it's a back five, at least this time out, you're gonna check Ephra and Derek and see if Derek is ninety minutes fit, then it would be Derek and Louise. Could it could also be Derek, Luis and Ephra. If you're going to go to a back five. Matt Edward's still in the discussion as well, Brooks Lennon on the right, Pedromadoran left. Then you figure out what it's going to be in your midfield, some combination of Mattea's click, will Riley, Tristan, Mulliam, Bob Bart, Sleesch, Bart Sleish cannot leave the field right now cannot, so we'll see what that. Uh well, we'll see what that looks like. Let's see what else was I chasing after your hang on just a second, taking them toward the papers. That's where we were, so seeing if there's anybody else that we might have missed. When it comes to gossip, rumor and innuendo, remember once again, when a Women's Euro is a continuing to go on there. The expanded Club World Cup tournament has been dismissed as a fief of fiction by the head of the Players Union, Sergio Marki. Like in Zinfantino to Nero, he says the staging was reminiscent of Bread and Circuses. President of fi PRO has described the Club World Cup as a fiction. Marky joined the ranks of those critical of Infantino's expanded tournament, saying a lack of protection for players look the Club World Cup equivalent to Bread and Circuses understood. fIF PRO was not invited to a meeting regarding player welfare held by Infantino in New York on MD minus one. Marky said the Club World Cup was not without its strengths because it had generated enthusiasm quotation marks among numerous fans. And allowed some of the world's leading figures to be seen in a single tournament, but he said it did not represent football well. Quote fIF Pro cannot fail to point out with absolute clarity that this competition hides a dangerous disconnect with the true reality experienced by most footballers around the world. What was presented as a global celebration of football was nothing more than a fiction created by FIFA, promoted by its president, without dialogue, sensitivity and respect for those who sustained the game with their daily efforts. As grandiloquent staging inevitably a a grandiloquent staging, inevitably reminiscent of the bread and circuses of Nero's Rome, entertainment for the masses. All behind the scenes inequality, precariousness and the lack of protection for the true protagonists deepen. So Sergia Marky said what he said. FIFA has been approached for comment. Do not hold your breath like I said. We'll check the matchups in the Club World Cup coming up. In a second ed Aarons and Ben Fisher, somewhat busy at the Guardian Arsenal, once again looking to close the deal on Christianoscuida at some point this week. Ongoing earlier this month, initial offer of fourteen million rejected, understood agreement struck for thirteen million plus up to three and a half in bonuses. Arteta and Arsenal are due to fly to Singapore for the first leg of their Asian tour on Saturday, and there's a chance that Musqueta, who repped Spain at the U twenty one, could complete his move in time to join his teammates. Arsenal have confirmed Zubamindi from ral Sociodod for fifty five, Christian Norgard for Brentford from up to twelve, Keppa from Chelsea for five, and remain interested in Esse. He's got a sixty seven and a half million pound release clause, so you're looking at basically two hundred million bones that have been spent so far by Arsenal or looking to be spent. We mentioned Jean Arius from Flu heading to Wolves arias boosting Vitor Pereira's attacking ranks after the departure of Mateus Kunya in line to become the Wolf. Second summer signing after fair Lopez from Celtadevigo for nineteen and a half. You're gonna thrown. Larsen has also signed from Viga after his loan move was made permanent. So let's see, what is there anything else newswise that I have missed in this paper and I believe the answer to that is no. So that one that one. Let me see if Miguel Delaney has said anything to anyone and drawn ayer from anyone, any place anywhere. So we mentioned Yo Karesh. Napoli have rejected the latest bid for Victor ossim Hen from Galatasarai, worth around sixty Galatasara I wanted to pay in five. What's the what's the uh? What's the uh? Klarna, that's the one I was trying to It's like Napoli is galatasar I wanted to do it through Klarna and Napoli was like nope. Napoli wants a price closer to sixty five spread across two. Galatasara wants to do sixty with five. Napoli sporting director Giovanni Manna met a delegation from Galatasaray and Milan on Friday. Let's see. Liverpool Women of signed Kirsty McClain from Rangers. Darren Fletcher's taken over as Manchester United you eighteen coach as the former technical director takes on another role at Old Trafford. Chelsea are looking at to get don a Ruma from PSG. LA Key report that Chelsea would be keen to bring him in with his contract set to expire at PSG in twenty six. United in cite also chasing Eintrach Frankfurt making a major push to keep Hugo Katke. Germans wanted to go after the Champions League and they're looking at a Kitik as a vital part of that. Floring. Plettenberg at all at Sky Germany report the Bundesliga club expecting many offers to arrive soon for the former PSG star Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester United. Chelsea's interest schooled after signing Joel pedro Ekaitik likely to cost one hundred million Europe so PSG are looking apparently. According to La Keep, Luis Enrique has identified Golenzal Ramas, Lee king In and Lucas Hernandez is all up for sale. Main target appears to be Borne Withou's Ilia Zabarny and they want to fight, meaning Bournemouth. They want to fight to keep Zabarnye in house. Bayern went Malo Gusto, according to the keep Vincent Company, is keen on bringing the defender to the club. Rodrigo ignored questions from ESPN, Brasil and Ilchidingito about whether or not he'd liked to go from Real Madrid to Arsenal this summer. And so the answer to that right now is can we not talk about that? Can we talk about other stuff? So madweke remembered, left the club World Cup camp to complete the Arsenal deal. Yo Koresh, according to the Athletic, is now agreed on the fee. Arsenal have agreed sixty three and a half million pound fee with the with Sporting for the transfer of Yo Koresh, fifty four point nine paid up front, the remaining eight point six made up of future add ons. We mentioned the thing about Yo Koresh's agent waiving the fee. Personal details previously agreed between the striker and Arsenal for a five year deal. Should be more on that in the next couple of days. So that is transfers from that paper. And yeah, John O Ransom seventeen. Yeah, he's great command of his area and you can hear him, ye Abby, you can hear John O. Ransom from anywhere in the park. You literally can hear him anywhere in the park, seventeen years old. Next in the pipeline, and there are two in the pipeline, frankly with James Donaldson and with John O. Ransom, those two in the pipeline after Jad and Hibbert. So you're looking at that part of the development process as happy. Yeah what you heard him? Yeaha Onana, Yeah, is is injured. No updates on Polisic or Raina. There there was. It was floated yesterday. But once again, as as we always mention this time of year, check your sources, Check your sources, check your sources. Please check your sources. In all of this, there was a discussion about Polisic in Saudi Arabia. Nothing advanced in that regard. It was just something that was thrown out there. I don't have any backup sources to sit there and say, yeah, this has some smoke to it. So right now, it was just something somebody said. Dell Adele has done the work of a producer and he's tagged me on things. So hang on, let me go and go with the the rumors that you have posted to the table. Sir, so we will see what you have. Uh guys it rumors and innuendo. Okay, oh and yeah, yeah we didn't mention that. So Jedi to Tottenham, use of the Forest, Raina to l A, f C Luna de Celta Divigo uh from a writer for The Daily and Spokane Velocity. And once again where where Dinger is concerned, he only has four hundred and forty five uh followers at the moment. Yeah in d C United that was talked about last week. Have not heard about Buciota Weya and Marseille sergeant and Leeds was talked about last week. Raina to l A s C. He needs it. Bottom line is with Geo Raina, go someplace where you're gonna play. Go someplace where you're gonna where you're gonna mm hmm, where you are gonna play man, Go where you're gonna play. That's it. That's the biggest thing with Raina, Eunice Mussa, the Forest and Jedi to Spurs. This is in the rumored category. Turner to Leon that is correct. They got to figure out how to pay the man, make sure that his direct deposit works and if they try to cut him and checks it there and go Nope, straight cash, homie, or you're gonna go direct deposit George Campbell to west Brom. That is being looked at, and that's close from what I understand, because we had kept an eye on that one because that broke this past weekend. And Campbell to west Brom was that a Tommy Scoops was Ben Jacobs. Okay, Ben Jacobs had mentioned George Campbell to west Brom and that was last. It was a couple of days ago. Chelsea earned, by the way, another seven and a half million for winning the club Board Cup. Total earnings eighty seven and a half million bucks. So hang on, Enrique on the brawl, I'm trying to go back and find this is all stuff about the match yesterday. So, uh, west Brom in the closing in on George Campbell would cost Albion around a million pounds to sign the deal. According to Johnny Drury, who's got under six thousand followers Wes Brom report from CF Montreal. I mean there and there are a couple of others, okay. So Tommy Scoops was the one that I had seen finalizing a deal for George Campbell. One cap with the M and T, and I know that we have been discussing George Campbell in his time here. Campbell absent from the squad Saturday night, one hundred and sixteen first team appearances for Montreal and Atlanta. He'll join Daryl Decay and West Brom finished ninth in the championship last season. So let's see transfer news from our friends at GMS. Let's see if there's anything latest, latest and latest, Sunderland eyeing a midfielder, and the brianon Buomo chase continues. Let's see. Then it looks like also in Major League Soccer, according to Tom Bogert, All Caps are finalizing deals to get Sang beIN Jong and defender Devin Paddleford for Minnesota United. According to GMS, Sang beIN joining permanently on a cash deal, Paddleford on loan. Both players left out of the squad on Saturday night. Secondary transfer Windo once again ten days from now. So it looks like Sang ben John and Paddleford from Minnesota to All Caps. So keep an eye on that. Rodrigo de Paul, keep an eye on that once again. That was within the last week and so trying to do and there was something that was tied. There was something tied to a a Kromoski to Charlotte, a Kromoskie to Charlotte to free up space to bring in Rodrigo to Paul. Problem being a number of followers and history with this particular source. Second issue was that the number that was disclosed in this particular report by this individual who really doesn't have a whole lot of followers or history, was strangely the exact same number that it was going to cost to bring in Rodrigo de Paul. So the number, it is like the number had stayed at seven point two million, and it involved Kreumowsky to Charlotte and that would be the number that would be given as opposed to signing Rodrigo de Paul for that same number. So the chaos that was attached to that. But once again, just once again, Jordan, check your sources, check your sources, check your sources. In this particular case, like I said, this was linked and this is all part of the Rodrigo de Paul triangle. But this source, if you want to call it, that, this report was attached to an individual on social media who doesn't have a whole lot of followers and doesn't have a whole lot of history breaking news. And it just so happened that the monetary amount that Kramowski would require going to Charlotte was the same involving Rodrigo de Paul going to Miami. So literally it just seemed like rearranging of deck chairs and throwing names in and doing these all this stuff that we see Jordan is like, send him any club out west. Uh, You're not wrong, but do not be surprised. And we had this discussion with Jamie Watson last week that something is done with the roster. You bring in Rodrigo de Paul on an AM deal this year, maybe he turns into that Louis Suarez spot next year, because there's, like I said, there's discussion that Luiswares may retire after this season. Then Luisares probably goes down back home to run the football club that he and Messi and his friends I'll piece together and create it out a whole cloth, and he just goes and runs that and he goes in place for them. But until then, do not be surprised if one of two things. One Rodrigue de Paul gets signed. It's an AM deal, it's pro rated. You pay him because you've got like three million dollars inn AM right now, you sign him. It's an AM deal. It's pro rated. You worry about the rest of it later. It's like a one plus for the remainder of this season plus you know, two and a half or whatever, and that's how that gets navigated. This year. It's an AM pro rated deal. Then you figure out does Busquets re sign, does Suarez retire, does busquet sign get bought down? And then DePaul goes in to the DP slot. So there's a lot of there's a lot of navigation that we have to think about here, Dell saying, Burnley and Wolfsburg also in the race to signed Josh Sergeant along with Leeds. Leeds I had heard Burnley, I had not, Wolfsburg I had not. All right gossip Brumer INNU window that's a decent amount today once again tomorrow Lloyd hours from the Marshall Island's going to join us to discuss. They're a month out from the Outrigger Challenge Cup in Springdale, Arkansas. They announced their coaching staff on the weekend. We'll find out where they are in the process of getting over to this particular part of the world in a month to play soccer for the first time ever eleven v eleven. Then Jess Charmon should be joining us an hour number two. Uh, what to watch? Where to watch it? How to watch it? Once again? You're in the the Euros and we'll go over juice boxes in a sec. AFCN is going on on BN, so it's an off day, okay. So it is strictly an AFCN day on being inn Espanol and being Sports connect South African Lali at three, Ghana, Tanzani at three o'clock. So it's a light day. International friendly by the way, Tomorrow morning at five point thirty Sydney and Wrexham on CBS Sports Network and then it dials back into Copa America Feminina tomorrow on FS one. You saw how FS one went from the euro to the Copa America Feminina back to back matches late last week. It just kind of drifted from one tournament to the other because they are an event network now, but they went from one to the other. So light day today, three o'clock. Enjoy your light day, gets your errands run. Apparently the Club World Cup averaged thirty nine to five to seventy for their matches. I know that it is somewhat of a skewed number considering that the final is eighty one one eighteen sixty three matches thirty nine to five to seventy. Atlanta, by the way had the fifth highest Averagridge attendance at forty three forty four. So basically the lower bowl Lower Bowl sold out in theory, and if you just took it that way lower Ball for every match, that would have been your max figure, even though they did open up the upper Bowl for PSG and Byron et cetera, et cetera, but Hard Rock MetLife Rose Bowl the link Mercedes Benz b of A Luhman Orlando on the whole, four games at the Citrus Bowl, two at Enter and CO Outyfield geotis TQO. Four games at the Citrus Bowl averaged forty three three sixty six two games that enter in CO five thousand and seventy one. So Atlanta United fifth in attendance with six matches averaging forty three oh forty four, just behind the Rose Bowl by the way, Rose Bowl forty four eight eighty eight. Atlanta with six matches forty three oh forty four one thousand, eight hundred and forty four fans behind the Rose Bowl in your club, World Cup comparisons and situations. Back at it again tomorrow once again Lloyd Hours just charming scheduled. We'll see where it goes. It's gonna be a sprint this week. It's gonna be a fun sprint double match week. Once again. We are efforting out of Chicago and we were gonna have Willie Willpologic joining us on Thursday morning as he hangs out with us before he goes to practice, getting ready for them coming down I eighty five to play on Saturday night. Great to see everybody up at the fraction last night. Great win for Atlanta United. Two on the week, Great win for a great point pulled for Atlanta United in Toronto. Back at it again tomorrow with all the guests, all the things, and all the stuff. Thanks for hanging out with us for another go around of SDHAM. That is a reaction Monday. Thanks to Maddy Cruz, Thanks Dave Gordon, and thanks to y'all for hanging out as you always do. Back at it in less than twenty two It is the end of the show. That means we get to do this see you tomorrow morning, nine o five Eastern