Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Come up, come up, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, he rid right, come on waiting, waiting, Cupcake rob Ryan show check it in five p fifty eight. Kenny the cash Man is going for win number three. We're gonna play a game. It's called Fresh out of Bed Head to Head Challenge. This guy's been in the Hall of Fame eight times. He's strung together five wins in a row eight times. He's going for win number three. Can you beat him? We'll play at six to twenty Coheed tickets with taking Back Son September eighth. I've got those for you in homeroom. Those will be on the fun Fact flashback back to our regularly scheduled game, the Texas Hammer Game for Buzzfest tickets, not just any tickets in the pit for the sold out show this Saturday, seven to twenty. Be there, Alice Cooper Judas Prix tickets at eight twenty. Alternative Income is back. I believe for one more week and then we'll give you Gaslight Anthem tickets, Counting Crows tickets on No the Show, ten percent Chancer Ray, Mostly Cloudy Pies, up around ninety one. Good Morning mo week number three in the mo Era. Good to see you you too? What do you have for Uston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Good morning Well.
Speaker 3: Just after five months after leaving office, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with prost take cancer. Doctor said the cancer cells have spread to his bones. He went to the doctor last week, wasn't feeling well. That led to Friday's at diagnosis, and in a statement from his office, they said, while this represents a more aggressive form of the disease, the cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for effective management. So now the president and his family are reviewing treatment options with his physicians. Obviously, well wishes are pouring in, including President Trump posting Milania and I are sadden to hear about Joe Biden's recent medical diagnosis. We extend our warmest and best wishes to Jill and the family, and we wish Joe a fast and successful recovery. I was seeing the updates at a juke weekend over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot that was going down.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred thousand folks were expected on bullover from ninsuland new guidelines were announced in hopes of keeping things under control.
Speaker 4: Will.
Speaker 3: At last report, we had two hundred and seventy five arrests and forty two guns recovered.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: So did the guidelines help?
Speaker 1: So people were showing up though they were there.
Speaker 3: This year's two hundred and seventy five was down from last year's three hundred and thirteen.
Speaker 1: Arrest progress, but that's still a lot though, for the restrictions that they put in there. I thought they were mean. They basically said, don't come down here, you're not going to have fun, and people still went.
Speaker 2: They still win. I'm interested.
Speaker 3: I know they're still looking over things today like they still patrol, but then I think they'll give us like a full report after things closed down.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, if anybody has any eyewitness accounts the only thing that went down out there, good, bad, anything, I'd like to hear it.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a fight to combat doom scrolling. I didn't even know there was a fight, but apparently TikTok is adding a new feature to encourage kids to stop scrolling.
Speaker 2: And go to bed.
Speaker 3: All the parents are saying, ay man, after ten pm, kids are going to see a prompt and their four you feed offering guided meditation to help them unwind and fall asleep. So I guess they tested this feature already. That's what I thought, But this is what I saw. They've already tested this feature, and only two percent of teens turned off the feature, So that means the other ninety.
Speaker 1: Eight you have to use it.
Speaker 3: They didn't turn it off. They're into it, they're meditating. Prop picture started over the weekend. If you have any friends in that era rod of kids going to prom, I have.
Speaker 1: Some friends that have kids. Oh yeah, uh hustles, congratulations, the honey prom king out there and king good? But yeah, so sweet.
Speaker 3: It's an expensive time of year for parents. But Entertainment Weekly put together a list of movies with iconic prom scenes. Does anything specifically come to mind for you?
Speaker 1: Like you sleeve the real Puffy? Wasn't that the problem? Was it? Or was it a dance? I don't know if it was a prom or a dance, but it made the list. Napoleon Dynamite, American Pie because you have Stifler's Mama's on the list. Jeez. The movie Valley Girl, that's where they Nick Cage gets the girl at the prom and then I'll stop the world and melts with you. It's first time I heard that song.
Speaker 3: It feels like a lot of our movies from the late nineties were also about.
Speaker 1: Prom Carrie was a scary movie, Carrie with the It's on the list Mama. Yeah, they dumped the pig's blood on her at the prom. I believe do you ever have any like that happen? You have prom? They did that.
Speaker 3: We all did the synchronized dance though, definitely just like the late and no, that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: None of this happened my promise. Pretty Actually, there.
Speaker 3: Was some fun stuff about prom, but all right, no one was more surprised than the Foo Fighters or when the Food Fighters let go of their drummer.
Speaker 2: Then Josh Freeze of.
Speaker 3: Formerly of the Food Fighters, he got let go for no reason. There was no there's no reason. I'm looking through everything. He shared on Instagram that the band went in a different direction. He's not mad, he said, he's shocked and disappointed. He enjoyed his time, wished them well, but nothing from the band.
Speaker 1: Guy's played with everybody and he said he said he's never ever been fired before, and we all agreed that he was the perfect fit for the Food Fighters. And for I mean, what are they going to do? They do have a show coming up, that f one, that Formula one show. Yeah, friends, I feel like he's gonna be okay. They did they get Taylor's son. It's auction, you.
Speaker 2: Know the comments that's not ready.
Speaker 1: Taylor's Son's not ready? Easy say, I don't know he is? For f oney might if you ready? Does Dave need to be made to look like a good guy and put Taylor's son in there to take the heat off of his stuff.
Speaker 2: Move Taylor's the one that died and that's why.
Speaker 1: Josh Yeah, yeah, yes, So I don't know. I know everyone's speculating all kinds of crazy flips.
Speaker 2: I'm here for the t I'll keep you posted. Those are Houston's headlines taking Alex.
Speaker 5: Astro's gotta win Yesterday, they got by the Rangers forty three to split their four game series with the Rangers. Tonight, they're gonna open up a three game series with the Rays. Colton Gordon is gonna be on the mount for the stress going over with Tampa.
Speaker 1: Bay's Ryan Pepio.
Speaker 5: First pitches at six oh five, and you can listen to the game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty k T or eight in the NBA playoffs. If they were two game seven's in sports yesterday and they both sucked. The thunder blew out the Nuggets one twenty five to ninety three, and that game seven. Then in golf, Scottie Scheffler won the PGA Championship yesterday. He finished eleven underpar, winning by five strokes. It was his third major championshi hip. In the Stanley Cup playoffs, another stinker of a Game seven, Panthers eliminated the Maple Leaf six to one.
Speaker 6: In that Game seven. I'm sorry, Roger, Canadian teams out.
Speaker 5: And then in horse racing, journalism won the one hundred and fifty first Preak Mistakes on Saturday.
Speaker 6: That was a really good race. But that is what's going on in sports, all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm an American, by the way, I know you're not really confused. Really an Americans.
Speaker 2: Is there like paperwork that we can right, He's.
Speaker 1: Never shown as the birth certificate. I'm an American, all right, Here we go four hours of pain. Sounds like it's gonna be pretty painful for me. If you want the first phone call, come get it seven one, three, two, two, five, nine four five. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now, ninety four The Buzz. Now, we gotta play that game. Who the Foo Fighters get to play the drums? I mean, are we playing that game again? I did dominate the last time we played that game. I picked Josh Freeze as their drummer. Yeah. I said he was going to be the absolute he was gonna be the absolute best guy for that job.
Speaker 7: King.
Speaker 1: I still feel like he's the best guy for that job. The Who rebooted Zach Starkey out of their band with their announcement that they're going back out on their farewell tour. Do the Foo Fighters and the Who just trade drummers? Okay? I don't know? Who knows? I mean that was a big, big story over the weekend.
Speaker 5: You'd had to throw some compensation for Hammie, right, you had to give like a second rounder and Josh Hommy Yeah maybe maybe so?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who knows what's going up to the Food Fighters? That drummer. Josh Freese was absolutely the guy for that job. I thought he was perfect for it, and if you look at his comments, I believe him. He's like I just got a phone call. He said, he got a phone call from the Foo Fighters. I wonder if that's the manager.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, or just.
Speaker 1: I feel like if Dave would have called, he would have said, Dave called him, you got to make a call. He's like, come on, Dave, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: The call on speaker phone.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Then that's what it means. That's almost here kind of what it sounds like. He said, I got a call from the Food Fighters this weekend. Like all of them. He's like, yeah, I'd lost my job. So who knows. But we announced last week f one the car racing business, whatever that is. The Food Fighters took their first gig since the whole Dave Rowl followed a child outside of his marriage, so I know he's done some things here and there. And he showed up a Saturday Night Live fiftieth anniversary thing and he played, and he did a couple of things here and there, but not a Food Fighters show. And the first Food Fighter show has been announced. Then they kick out their drummer. It's a weird timing thing. But again, most gonna talk more about the who situation because they booted their drummer. All right today on the show. Then we got to get into this whole thing with speaking of drummers, Tommy Lee lost his wife and she spoke over the weekend. But you guys, have you guys been Yeah, have you guys been keeping up on.
Speaker 3: This fully invested She Oh, that means hell, she got catfished.
Speaker 1: No, Ronnie Radkey, the guy from Falling in Reverse. Uh huh. She thought that they were having some online thing, they were gonna get together. That's why she was leaving Tommy for a catfish for a catfish of Ronnie Radkey.
Speaker 5: She was already she was already ready saddle up someone else on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Then over the weekend, Tommy Lee's going after Ronnie wreck right, tom And then Ronnie's like, Bro, I worship you, Bro, I worship you. I grew up worshiping you. I would never mess with your wife. Oh and by the way, I'm not even on TikTok. And he had to show all the receipts that he's not on TikTok. So that's that one on.
Speaker 6: All weekend I cannot wait to dig into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know who told me all that? Tessa? I saw her yesterday sit down. Yeah, like I hadn't seen her in forever. She's like, sit out. I got tea. I called her after she wanted to go for crawfish yesterday. I didn't get a phone call. I knew you were busy camping. I wasn't camping yesterday. I open day. You got six picks up? I do check them out. I have more than six picks. Okay, how many years campaign? Try hard? Yeah I am.
Speaker 5: And you know what, I'll even do six picks again this weekend, rod I know because I said, we're all going to.
Speaker 6: Do it for where you asking again.
Speaker 1: Buzzfest is this weekend. We have pit passes to give to you. We'll give those to you at seven twenty. Let me take a break because I got to get ready for Kenny. He's going to go for win number three in the fresh out of bed Head to head. We got a lot of we got a lot to catch it up to do. We have a lot of things to discuss today on the show Man four hours.
Speaker 4: I need you ho Houston's alternative and tell them at the rod Ryan Morning shown the.
Speaker 1: Buzz Yeah that's us. Good morning, wakey, wakey, hands off those snakies. Welcome to mill from Monday I hope you guys had a great weekend. Alex volunteered. He was so excited and busy boy over there, he was so excited. He volunteered for six picks and I'm not even doing it in this weekend. Well, we're all going to do six picks this weekend, specifically me, because I'm always settled down. Chance of rate mostly cloudy, high of ninety one. I don't know if those are trending yet, but what is Joe Biden is trending.
Speaker 5: He was diagnosed with an aggressive form of prostay cancer that has spread. And that's what people have been talking about last twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: American Idol is trending. The finale was last night. No spoiler.
Speaker 6: I don't know who won, so I won't spoil it.
Speaker 1: I know who won. I saw it this morning, but.
Speaker 5: I guess people are talking about it. Yeah, we won't say it was not. Reuben stuttered, he cannot you can't win twice. It brought back Kelly Clarkson, Oh yeah, no, she was. I don't watch she's my queen.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Bridge is also trending.
Speaker 5: There was a brooklyn Bridge crash from a boat a Mexican naval ship ran into the bridge over the weekend, like.
Speaker 1: The mast was so it was it was too tall to go underneath that mask bridge.
Speaker 6: Two people died on the air during the wreck. But yeah, that's what people.
Speaker 1: Were talking about, and that video was everywhere over the weekend. That's just finding. At nine, we've five to the buzz. Yeah, if there's one person that hasn't seen it, it's headlining three things you must see today. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: This is eight time Hall of Famer Kenny the Cash News.
Speaker 9: No one pump jump for me.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry not join me on Mondays when I make it number three bitches.
Speaker 1: Seven one, three two two ninety four five if you think I mean, just only call me if you think you can beat this guy. Okay, Paul, if you can beat him, run Ryan Show five. I'm pooped. What the buzz? Ninety four or five the bus? Good morning, rod Ryan Shomp. It's three days Grace. I'll hope you're up to a great start to your Monday. What are we looking forward to? Outside? Ten percent chance of reign? Nothing over that mostly cloudy skies, highs up around ninety one. I got six twenty seven. Let's play games and now It's time for the Fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge. Listeners to your corners. Kenny, Good morning everyone, Good morning Kenny, welcome back to the game. I heard you. No one, pump chump, you won two? You're going for three? Is all that correct?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Who is playing? Who got through? Danielle? Good morning? Good morning, Daniel. Daniel, it's May nineteenth. How many times have you played the Fresh out of Bed Head to Head this year? This will be the third time. Nice. There's guys out there that can't get in. They're telling me every day. Do you understand how upset people are going to be? Daniel? That's all right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: You asked for someone to take down Kenny.
Speaker 1: So let's go. Can you beat him? Can you be? Kenny? So what I'm here for? What happened to the other two times you played this year? I made it to game four the last time. Okay, Well, kid, he's prety good. He's been in the Hall of Fame, like eight times. Have you been in the Hall of Fame? Daniel? I have not. We'll do something about that, all right.
Speaker 2: Today, let's go.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, Chris Isaac tickets we're giving away.
Speaker 10: Is that right?
Speaker 1: That's what it says. Okay, just so you know, we have sent the invitation for him to come into the studio. I'm just gonna leave it at that. There's a Chris Isaac game we might have to play this week. I'm just saying we're giving this. We're giving awa Chris Isaac tickets to the winner today. That would actually makes sense to play the game when we have Chris tickets. So not just on the radio. I don't need some Johnny come lately to the best game on the radio. I'm just saying, okay, I don't need you.
Speaker 5: Now you have.
Speaker 1: You've told me how you feel about the game. Pass to the game at hairn Rod. Here we go. This is called the fresh out of bed head to head for Chris Isaac tickets. Shout out your name, wait for me to call on you, and then hopefully you give me the correct answer. Daniel, you're gonna be right now. You're gonna beat Kenny here, Yes, sir, okay, I like the confidence. Kenny.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, how many vowels?
Speaker 8: Daniel?
Speaker 1: Kenny? What's the matter with you two? You don't know what I'm doing here, Daniel, what's your answer?
Speaker 8: Six?
Speaker 1: Show me six vowels?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, Kenny, Well, I'll let you answer the question. First. How many vowels are in the name Rod?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: That's a one? Yeah? Now you also vowels?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 2: If you count?
Speaker 1: Why? Sometimes oh A E, I O you? And then sometimes why that's how I do it?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 1: And then why is this kind of yeah? Kenny, you were going that wasn't the question, Kenny? Are you complaining about winning the question? Hang on? This is an all time for you. Are you complaining about not getting in first and you would have lost the question? Is that what your question is?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: Feel instinct, Kenny, he smoked, He smoked you. She's asking questions? Rot Kenny, you got it right, Just making sure he's proving his game. Only Kenny, Only about it, Kenny. Now, Daniel, you obviously can say your name before him. Just get me the correct answer. I just gotta be psychic next time, Daniel, Kenny. Question number two in sports? What do the letters J? Daniel? I didn't even say the letter Kenny? Three? Two one to touch? No, uh, here we go, Daniel? In sports, what do the letters M? V P stand for most valuable player on the board. Here we go ourselves a ball game, boys, good bye. Like that attribute to Kenny while he's here. All right, Here we go for the win. Kenny and Daniel, Welcome to the Welcome to Monday. Everybody. Here we go for the win. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What do bees make? That was a tie? Honey, they're tearing through most questions. Thanks a lot, guys, Daniel and Kenny. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Name the city in Texas. Oh, you know, he's freaking right now, Kenny, it wasn't close. You're the only one that said their name. What's your answer?
Speaker 8: San Antonio?
Speaker 1: That is home of the Alamo, Big Dame. Kenny's the way to win. Just let him answer. Come on, well done. Named the city in Texas that is home of the Alamo. I mean that was weird. You got the big four. You know, you got the big four that you could have gone with, and I think you really had a twenty five percent chance. Kenny, congratulate Daniel. You gave him my Danny. Hell of a run, dude, and you did a good job of waking everybody up on this Monday. All right, Daniel thirty days? Kay, what are you doing to me?
Speaker 8: I don't know fourth for myself that too.
Speaker 1: Ye think I will sit down already. I know when they don't sit down ntill nine thirty, I'm gonna I gotta already take a seat here. Hang on Ryan Show nine, five The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Okay, Monday, Yeah, you're gonna see this mode.
Speaker 2: What happens.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear this. There's just something no one's ready for that game on Mondays. There's there is a difference on Monday fresh out of bed head to head games. I'm not saying that was a bad game. I'm just saying there's always a there's a it's Monday, E. It's Monday, and today was Monday E the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 9: This is eight time hall Gamory Kenny Cash. And I thought I'd waked everybody up this Monday morning. I am your fashion event head to head three day champions. Join me on Tuesday when I make it win number four bitches.
Speaker 1: It was a good game. It really was. It was a good game.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Busy this morning, as we always will be. I'm excited to get back into the regularly scheduled Texas Hammer game with the lyrics and all of that. It's big today too. It's a pit pass week here. Buzzfest is on Saturday. It's sold out. All the tickets we give away will be in the pit except for the ones we give away off campus. Calix is gonna be out twice, and we're sending Chili out this week. Wait, yeah, don't say we're not giving out tickets. All right, We're sending Chile out maybe tomorrow morning. Uh huh uh huh. So there's gonna be some opportunities. I want you to listen for all the details. Alex's stuff is known.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be out Katie Freeway tomorrow or Wednesday, excuse me, and then Porky's backyard on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, what's the Katie Freeway.
Speaker 5: Just on the side of the road. It is two eight five seven Katie Freeway. I guess near the heights. I said it was in Katie. I assumed that it was in katiecause at the Katie Freeway at the store. It's a total wine.
Speaker 1: That's what I need. Yes, that's a big one. It's just like standing on the road like a hobo. I would. I just want to get out by his fest tickets. Man just happen to be here. He's got a stick and a little handkerchief tied to the end of it, with all his tickets on the tickets walking out. All right, listen, I have some tickets to Coheed and taking back Sunday on the flashback. But it's the fuck back.
Speaker 13: To the day.
Speaker 1: Here we go. We make you look smart in front of your body sits the fun back.
Speaker 3: To the day.
Speaker 1: All right, there's some new fun facts for you. I'm gonna start with Jill. Jill sent me this fun fact. I thought it was great, Jill Anderson. The first three letters of Sweden and Denmark spell out Sweden. The remaining letters spell out Denmark.
Speaker 2: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 1: So hell it's early for you again. It write it down, It doesn't twits. The first three letters of Sweden and Denmark spell out Sweden. The remaining letters spell out Denmark. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: He only does math.
Speaker 1: Jill, You're awesome. Don't worry about these people. They're moving ill. Okay, they're still on the weekend. Jill's like already on Tuesday. As of twenty twenty two, the four minute mile mark has been broken at least one thy seven and fifty five times. It was first achieved in nineteen fifty four by Roger Banister. Right, he broke the four minute miles brother That translates to an average speed of fifteen miles per hour, and no woman has yet to run a four minute mile. It is whoa faith whatever her last name is of Ke of Kenya. Four minutes, seven point six four seconds. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. It's gonna happen soon.
Speaker 2: Actually, watch out for me. I'm right behind her.
Speaker 1: Are you're right there? Okay, Moe in the four minute miles flash, she's gonna do it at ditch day. Oh wow, after one of those shots, you're gonna do it at shot. The last the last word in the Oxford English Dictionary is ziva. That's neat z why z z y v a. It's a type of tropical weavil in South America. Last word in the dictionary it's the fuck that's in the day. Come on, we make you look smart body. The fu's the day. See if you take SWE and Sweden pal and then d E N in Denmark Sweden, right yeah, and then in Sweden you took away the first three letters. You're left with D E N, So you grab those and then you grab the mark off of Denmark and then you spell the other one.
Speaker 11: Okay, I know it's like another terrif I don't need it's Monday, it's your fust.
Speaker 1: I might flash back to that tomorrow, so you better get it down right now. Let's talk about Friday. What we learned. Until about the mid seventies, I think hal even signed off on this one, insurance companies had vending machines at this location that sold life insurance policies. Where were life insurance policy vending machines located until the seventies seven one, three, two, two, five, nine, four five for Coheed and Camber taking back Sunday tickets. Now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash, SWE Sweden.
Speaker 11: My head's still spinning. I got flash over here running a four minutes something.
Speaker 1: How did we do on Wall Street Friday? It was a good day on Friday. The dow was up three hundred and thirty one points.
Speaker 11: Kick off this morning A forty two thousand and six sixty four NASDAC up ninety eight. We're at nineteen two hundred and eleven Benchmarten. Your treasury is trading at a four point five to four percent and oil stands at sixty one dollars fifty four cents of barrow to. The most active is the big studs Cisco, am Jen and Coca Cola. The big duds United Health, Amazon and Apple. On the economic colary this morning, we'll get numbers on the leading economic indicators for April right now.
Speaker 1: Futures through the outside. Come on, let's turn this baby around. That's it.
Speaker 11: I'm out of here. This is Halle Manage a director with Ramon James Porte for their Iron Show from Aramy Jimson Staying, Philip and Augusta and Dough Get Toys a rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 10: Means expressed are those of aland not necessarily those are Raymond James Associate, Zank Come Ever, NYC, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or its sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmision.
Speaker 8: We'll continue.
Speaker 10: This is not a solicitation, offer, or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This program is for educational and informational serposes only bestuds of It's based on movement as reported by Young Mine and Houston's Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 7: And The Rod Ryan Morning Show six at ten am.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the Buzz Welcome back Rod Ryan's show man. Good luck dealing with that traffic this morning. I'm glad you have us along for the ride. Thank you very much for tuning in. Appreciate you. Mostly cloudy today, really low chances of rain and manageable right eyes of around ninety one. Sure, Jack a good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, brother Rod.
Speaker 1: How are you today.
Speaker 13: I'm doing excellent.
Speaker 1: How are you awesome? Good to have you on. Until the seventies, insurance companies had vending machines at these locations which sold life insurance policies. You could buy them on the spot. Hell actually backed it up. He said they were It was real cheap. It was a couple of dollars. Where were these uh insurance vending.
Speaker 8: Machines that would be at the airport?
Speaker 1: At airports, he said, it was like a couple of bucks. You can buy a policy right before you boarded a plane wild in the event of a plane crash. Yeah, insane, Jackie, congratulations, you win.
Speaker 14: What what do you go for?
Speaker 3: Well, you get a pair of tickets for miss Jackie to see Coheed and Cambria with taking Back Sunday. They're going to get seven one three Music Hall, September eighth, ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh one, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Welcome to the Ryan Show family. I love hearing your voice. I tried to call in the day you were playing against Chile because I was like, girl powers back.
Speaker 1: So do you want to call on Thursday? Last Thursday? I mean, listen, girl power? How about just picking the best player? Okay, girl power? Girl? I love you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'd listen to you still, Well you didn't have MO and so anyways.
Speaker 1: Thank you so very much.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Jackie.
Speaker 1: Have an awesome day, Jackie, thank you. Thanks for sticking with us. Well, it was a meat locker in here for a couple of months. All right, very good? Hey Mo, that's your music? What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: Just five months after leaving office, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Doctor said the cancer cells have spread to his bones. He went to the doctor last week wasn't feeling well. They found a nodule that led to Friday's diagnosis. In a statement from his office, they say while this represents a more aggressive form of the disease, the cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for an effective management. President and his family are reviewing treatment options with his physicians. You guys want to catch some escaped inmates.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're gonna find being on this show. Show as long as nobody gets hurt. Yes, we love a jail breakstore.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have so many backlogged that I feel like I was fully invested in.
Speaker 1: But these guys like a movie that's unfolding before our eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me catch people up real quick if they're not okay as into it as we are. There were ten inmates that escaped from a jail in New Orleans early Friday. They broke through a cell wall behind a toilet. Three of the guys have been caught, seven still on the run. Considered armed and dangerous, The FBI is offering a twelve million dollar no is that right? Twelve million dollar reward is that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what it says. Here's a lot of money for tips. That can't be right. The jail's on lockdown. I mean, I'm just saying, did these guys leave a note?
Speaker 1: Did you hear about this? The note? Yeah, said too easy?
Speaker 2: You're joking.
Speaker 1: I think they left the note. Yeah, joking.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you remember Dana Mora when they left the nose face, yeah, they left a smiley face a post it note. Yeah, I think these guys left a note as well. Now we know from jail break stories in the past and all the movies we've watched by day someone was helping on the inside. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: There are a couple of people that are suspended as they're like investigating.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it had to be someone on the inside, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, seven people we know behind a toilet they done through the wall, yeah, style Alcatraz and Shoshank style. You're right. So seven of them are on the loose right now. And it's New Orleans, so I mean they might be headed to Texas. We don't know where these guys are.
Speaker 2: Where would you go Mexico?
Speaker 1: Me too, Yeah, you got to get out of the country. I go back to Canada. Shut up, I'm not from there, all right. What's next?
Speaker 3: How many times a day do you check your email? It feels like a million. I feel like I'm refreshing, refreshing, refreshing. There's a new study out there says one in five workers check their email at least twenty times a day, and that seems low to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I smile, of course, I'm out.
Speaker 5: We have that tab open. So does that count every time you click over that tab? Yeah, like that's like a hundred times during the show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're above average then for sure. And then you always say I don't check my an You don't. I check it one hundred times a day.
Speaker 3: There's another stat of the study that I thought was interesting. Eighty eight percent of people check it while they're on vacation.
Speaker 1: That is kind of a cool flex to be, like, I'm not responding to any of these.
Speaker 3: That's what I like to check it so you can get rid of like the junk, But I'm not responding. That's my vacation, Like.
Speaker 1: Swat you see, like, oh you needed that? Sorry, I'm out of town.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think we're above that fridge. I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not excited about this next story because I have to say the name Mariska.
Speaker 2: Argitect.
Speaker 3: She's Olivia Benson from NBC's Law and Order, Thank you very much. She made headlines over the weekend. She was at the film Festival doing her HBO documentary revealed for the very first time.
Speaker 2: That her biological father is not the guy that she calls her father.
Speaker 3: Her biological father is an Italian singer, not Nicky Targeta who raised her and she still refers to as her father.
Speaker 1: I think Mom got around back in the day.
Speaker 2: She's famous, right.
Speaker 1: We talk a lot about Marilyn Manson or I'm sorry, Jane Mansfield Field. We talk a lot about her on this show.
Speaker 2: Where are you obsessed with her?
Speaker 6: Well, no, she's a fun fact. It came up as a fun fact.
Speaker 1: So the bumper that is behind every single eighteen wheeler you see today that goes behind the wheel the back wheels, that was a metal bar that is to prevent a car from going underneath the trailer of an eighteen wheeler. Okay, it's called the Mansfield bar because that's exactly what Mom did, and Mariska was in the car with her brother at the time. Her mom was killed in that car crash and the two kids survived. The car went underneath the back of an eighteen wheeler. Since then, every eighteen wheeler has that bar on it and it's just commonly called the Mansfield Bar for Jane Mansfield. Now, Jane was not decapped PITd in that, that's the story, but she did get killed in that car RCT wild.
Speaker 3: So this, this new film that came out is about like growing up in the mom's life, right, Yeah, So I'm interesting.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, because I think there's a lot of things surrounding the mom and she wants to you know, she wants everyone to think that her mom was cool and not sleeping wrong with everybody.
Speaker 3: And then she's revealing that her dad is not her dad like that. It's fascinating. There is a blog page up for this, Thank you very much. What's going on with drummers right now? I'm sorry, I'm trying to keep up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, so the who's.
Speaker 3: Practicing for their upcoming farewell to her and they got rid of their drummer twice. Okay, make sure I'm saying this correctly, because last month word got out that the who had fired this guy, Zach Starkey. He was the drummer of twenty nine years. That is ring us our son. Thank you very much, I know that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Then they brought him back on board, claiming they were like communication issues. But now he's fired again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it was a hey, give me a second chance. They promised won't happen again, and then it happened again. Situation right, I guess so.
Speaker 1: So, I mean the three biggest stories in rock right now. Foo fighters fire their drummer, yeah, the who fired their drummer. And Tommy Lee I think fired his wife.
Speaker 2: I cannot even but Tommy Lee, I am into it.
Speaker 1: Tommy Lee fired his white tried to fire him. We're gonna we're gonna have to talk about that more.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: These are Houston's have fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you what you got.
Speaker 5: The Astros gotta win. Yesterday they got by the Rangers four to three. Tonight they're gonna open up a three game series with the Rays. Holton Gordon will be on the map for the Shows going up against Tampa Bays. Ryan Pepio first pitches at six o five and you can listen to that game on our Sister stations at Sports Talk seven ninety, News Radio seven forty k tr H.
Speaker 1: In the NBA.
Speaker 5: Playoffs, the thunderblowt the Nuggets one twenty five the ninety three in Game seven for that series. On our sports blog page today, did you see Caitlin Clark Andrews got into.
Speaker 1: A little, uh little skirmish here for it did trouble in Paradise. Listen, that's so great for the w NBA, those two going at it, and everyone's already got it circled on their calendar the next time they meets. All that stuff. It's good, But no one's talking about what Angel Rees did immediately before Kaitlyn Clark grabbed her.
Speaker 2: What did she do?
Speaker 1: It was a good foul. She was thinking of her teammate. A completely pushed one of the players out of the way. So it was a good foul.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Kaitlyn's fouls, They did foul too.
Speaker 1: She's gone to the ball, she just didn't hit the ball. Yeah, just that that's how it went. But I don't know. This is the best thing that could happen on WNBA opening weekend. Absolutely, it's it's it's good for the brand and golf.
Speaker 5: Scottie Scheffler won the PGA Championship yesterday, finishing eleven underpar, winning by five strokes.
Speaker 1: It was his third major title in hockey.
Speaker 5: The Stanley Cup playoffs continued last night and the Panthers eliminated the Maple League six to one in game seven of that series. And in horse Raising Journalism won the one hundred and fifty first Preak Mistakes on Saturday after coming in second in the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports. All right, thank you? All right, that's one hour in the books.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: The Texas Hammer Game we're gonna play, you know, the real the old school Texas Hammer Game with the with him and the lyrics and the song and prize is huge. It's Buzzfest pit passes. We got set times for Buzzfest now, so we can talk a little bit about that. Moe wants to get into this Tommy Lee situation of everything that happened over the weekend with him and is now soon to be ex wife. I guess it's wild. So we got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 7: The rod Ryan Morning Show six ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Help You're off to a great start to your day. Welcome aboard on this milk Monday, mostly cloudy, ten percent chance of rain hines up around ninety one. The headline is pit passes all week for buzzfests. Now the pit I believe the way to word this. I'm want to watch myself because everyone's trying to catch me like, oh no, no, no, no, no, no, Rod, you said this. You listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth, and you listen. Good. The tickets that are given away on the air this week will all be pit passes. Now we have created a couple of extra opportunities. Alex, You're gonna be out a couple of times with tickets not pit passes, because they're not giving away on the air. On the air tickets this week will be pit passes. Alex is gonna be out twice this week, and then twin brother is gonna be out once this week. And I think Chili, Jilly, Chili Jillie, wake him up? Would you wake up your brother please? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Man, I have some consideration. D Chili, what's up?
Speaker 1: I invited Chili out this week? Huh, why don't you invite me?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 1: I could have said that text you're busy, y'all hung out. Well he didn't come.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you for noting.
Speaker 1: J worry about hurting phelies.
Speaker 8: Hey eating, that's Alex.
Speaker 1: That's why I can go. Are you Are you going out this week? Yeah? With Busfest tickets?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna have some bus Fest tickets to give out.
Speaker 1: You're not invited, rod Did you tell me?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 1: Can we say what? You don't just say Where're going to say where?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: We're not saying where or else I'll get a text.
Speaker 1: When are you going out with tickets tomorrow morning?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Well, well yeah, I kind of.
Speaker 8: I got with the wizard. So we've got the location and everything.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan showed twentieth Anniversary style where you show up at a place and then you announce where you're at yep, nice, yep, sold out Buzzfest. You might get a couple of people showing up. Yeah that's tomorrow.
Speaker 8: That's tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Oooh boy? All right, and then you're out when Alex.
Speaker 5: I will be out Wednesday on the Katie Freeway from five to seven at a total wine looking at twenty eight fifty seven Katie Freeway, and then Friday night from eight to ten.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be a Puerky's backyard in Humble.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're making dangerous decisions. You're going out the night before Busfest. Yeah, you're not leaving at ten. That place is awesome. I think I have to make the executive decision and not drink the night before. Just crush a bunch of waters.
Speaker 5: Maybe one one neutral obviously because they're the presenting sponsor, you have one for the brand.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you're gonna do that. It's that place is conducive to party.
Speaker 5: I know. I'm just gonna all the food. Yeah, so then it'll soak up anything. Oh you didn't just head back right in. And then I got early morning Saturday, so a lot.
Speaker 1: Of opportunities off campus to win tickets to the sold out show, Moe's first buzz Fest. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Nervous? Should I be nervous?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 1: It's overwhelming deal, I'm excited. Yeah, it's maybe the biggest day in life. The timing of it. I mean, what a great introduction You've got that, and then we've got Ditch Day coming up. I mean, chances to meet Mo. It's just it's gonna it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to meet everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for you to meet everybody too, most everybody. I'm scared for you to meet a few.
Speaker 2: Give me a list of people I should be worried about, like jet Point with their faces.
Speaker 1: Do we want people to call now? Oh yeah, do we want that? I think we do want people to call Chile that game now? Yeah, we're back to the old Texas Hammer Game. It is for tickets in the pit for this Saturday show call man to win the best game in Houston. Who wants it? I mean, this is the best game in Houston. But boy, that whole thing with making it with him, that risking it for the biscuit was fun. But we're back to the old Texas Hammer Game. Your chance has some pit passes. Get in the queue now, right now with Chile A seven one three two twine if you want to play Houston's.
Speaker 7: Rock, Houston's Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Us all right, welcome back everybody, Rod Ryan's Show on a milk Monday. I know that's the number one link already, but people checking out. Alex is back with his six picks and he always crushes it. Always always has a picture that game I didn't know the kid. When did the kid get all that hair? I know she had the hairy number one two things about hair grows, Okay, I don't know what that's like. So you can see my wonderment. Has it lightened up? Has her hair lightened up? I feel like a little bit. Most of the pictures her hair was a lot darker than pictures, and then in this picture here it just looks a lot lighter. Depends on like the light. She's in so much hair, baby on, baby l Yeah, there's a lot of it. I'm looking at your six pics, bro, I want to I do need some explanation on some of this stuff. It's interesting. Yeah, there's some more camping. The guy loves camping mostly Claudy Today pies him around ninety one. There's Alex right there. What's trending? Milk Monday is trending Virginia cro Setti.
Speaker 5: Crochetti was submitted to us by listener Jerome, and I think a lot of people are checking her out the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: Really Jerome sent that in Jerome? Is it not Josh Tree, that's your nastic So you would have said oh, I feel like of us. He'll let me know in a second if it was him. Angel Reese is trending. People still talking about the Angel Ree.
Speaker 6: Caitlyn Clark fiasco that happened.
Speaker 1: Is it for the league? I mean it takes two to tango. Is Angel Reese the name that's trending. Angel Rees was the name that I saw trending.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too also is trending and was trending above it because then she tried to like fight Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 1: I would go at her a little bit.
Speaker 5: She's a rebound machine. She's on my WNBA fantasy team, crushing it. The nineteenth amendments. We're trying to go first repeat.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 6: You have a w NBA league tis two years in a row.
Speaker 1: Please don't don't feed that machine. Don't don't give that animal a trip. Drafted her, don't give do not reward that with a treat and also went off, wow for my team, don't engage.
Speaker 5: Scottie Scheffler is also training. He won the PGA Championship yesterday. It was his third major victory. And that's what people are talking about on not even fight the buzz.
Speaker 13: This is the man and it's time.
Speaker 1: To play the Texas camer game. How do I get in that Fantasy league? Alex ah right, here we go. Do you guys even remember how to play the Texas Hammer game. I've got the great mister Jim Adler is going to be spitting some lyrics. It's Alex's all he tells me is it's a song we play from a band we all know.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is another Alex Is in control game.
Speaker 1: Yes, bitches, but he gives me the control of Scary super Scary. All right, if you can identify the name of the band and the name of the song, we'll we'll get you in the pit for Buzzfest. First up is going to be Chris. Hello, Chris, Good morning, everybody, Good morning. Mo Hey friend, Chris, are you a song lyric guy? We'll find out. We will find out. I'm going to play you the Texas Hammer. I'm going to need the name of the song and the name of the band. Let's all listen together. One more round. No Reprieve lives killed me one hundred thousand times. I know it, Chris, I know it. You must know this. Three fine down, don't die, don't dead, don't did not get it? In get it, did not get it in ooh oh god, he is rough on that buzzer. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show, Good morning, who's this? This is Richie? Okay, Richie, let's get into it one more round. No reprieve. Life's killed me one hundred thousand times. I need an answer in this one. You got it all right? Got it? I would have got I would have got the song title and band on that one yea for the second time in the history of the game. I was like, yeah, you don't never get that. That was a lot. There was a lot of lyrics there too. I feel like it was like a bank the part of the song Richie. Uh, you're in the pit for buzz fast that Yeah, that first dude's gonna be pissed as he couldn't get it. He couldn't spit it out in three seconds though he couldn't Richie, can you handle the pit? Oh? Yeah, you can handle the pit.
Speaker 2: Well, then we'll see you on Saturday, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see you Saturday. Man. Thank you. On Ryan Show, Experience Adventure into the Cosmic on the Bus ninety four five, The buzz Dead, Don't Die. I'm waiting for an email from the first guy they called, he couldn't get it out, and he couldn't get it out. I knew he knew it. It was three two one didn't get it. It's pit passes, and I get it. It's a big, big deal. Thank you to the Texas Hammer, who we love. We're just gonna make all of our games about the Texas Hammer now on the show Buzzfest pit passes every day this week. All the tickets to do here given away on the radio this week will be in the pit now. There will be other opportunities to get into the sold out show. And Chili let us know that he's going to be out tomorrow during the show. At some point, he's gonna have some secret location and he's just gonna show up and he's gonna drop some tickets on you. So it's one of those you gotta wait, you gotta listen. He hasn't even given us a time yet, so I don't know what we're gonna reveal before it all happens. But Chili will mysteriously just kind of disappear from the radio station tomorrow and then he will reappear somewhere in the city with a stack of sold out Buzzfest tickets. Regular tickets not in the pit on air passes will be in the pit. So that means Jeremy's got him. That means Tessa has them. I'm sorry, Teresa has them. Sorry. I saw Tessa yesterday and she was the one that was so excited to talk to me. I saw Tessa and she's like, do you know everything that's going on with Tommy Lee? Can I Like she wanted to, like, she didn't even ask me how I'm doing. She walked up and said, oh my god, sit out. I got all the tea about Tommy Lee. Now are you mo?
Speaker 2: Are you following this fully invested?
Speaker 1: Okay? What is Tommy Lee's wife's.
Speaker 2: Name, Brittany for fur Land.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, So she's got a large social media presence. When she got with Tommy Lee, she stepped up his game and then he was out. He was running around. You know, he's got a younger wife. She's making him run around, do dumb TikTok dances and all of that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: She also has gotten into the stand up world. Alex, did you know that I did last week? Because you told me? Yeah, like you can. There's plenty of stuff on her Instagram of Tommy at the improv. No, all women are funny, were you talking about? Yeah, it's not good from the clips that I see it, like if she if she's posting the best clips ouch. Okay, So she says her and Tommy Lee are having troubles. Britney Furlan, we talked about this last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and last week we tried to blame Tommy Lee for this.
Speaker 1: Well, she did say that because of his drinking, they have been living separately, which I think all of that is true. Now when Tommy's a way, Brittany will play. So she had been living out of the house and she starts scrolling as people do, and I think she's on Snapchat telling me to pray because I'm spending like her Caversele and she thinks that she's talking to Ronnie Radkey from the band Falling in Reverse. Okay, he's the lead singer. It's him, it's his band, and she's kind of flirting and doing some things online with this Ronnie Radkey guy. How does it get out that she's talking to Ronnie Radkey because well, she's really technically and here's what we're gonna end with. It's not him. She's being catfished. But how did that all come about?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: How did she get busted talking to him?
Speaker 3: I think I think she told on herself. Okay, she did a seven minute video like telling the whole story, so she just kind of came clean, and she came clean, and she's like, I'm a good person. I talked to a lot of Tommy Lee's friends. Okay, this isn't this isn't weird. So I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: At the time. At the time, she thinks she's talking to Ronnie Radkey. Yes, Tommy gets wind of it and he puts out something against the guy that's singing right here, Ronnie Radkey. He's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah all of this. Ronnie responds, Bro, I grew up worshiping you. I would never mess with your wife. As a matter of fact, I'm not even on Snapchat and he's not. It's documented that he's not on Snapchat. The guy that is on Snapchat is a Ronnie Radkey catfish. So not only did she get busted, she got busted by a catfish and.
Speaker 6: It was all for nothing. Oh nothing, I mean, maybe don't do that stuff.
Speaker 1: What else am I missing? Any major pieces that I'm missing on this.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassed.
Speaker 1: It's weird that it was somebody famous that she was going after, Like, is it is it?
Speaker 2: She obviously has the type.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, Okay, So you're looking at Ronnie Radkin just you know, always a young long black hair, long hair, lots of tattoos, lots of tattoos right across the forehead. Yeah big, you got these ink guy tattooed everywhere. Ah, I saw falling in reverse last year. Great concert. He's awesome, he's super talented, the the real hymn Yeah, catfish him who knows who it is? Who knows who it is? But I mean, is Tommy does he have to take her back?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, are they done?
Speaker 3: I think even though she was honest, he now knows that she's like talking to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Literally, any other rockstar could just like come flat at the.
Speaker 6: Ums or anybody pretending to be a rocky. I make like a fake rockstar account.
Speaker 1: I could get her to you still.
Speaker 2: To have some sort of swagger, Alex, And I'm not sure you're qualified.
Speaker 1: So I think I got a little after the tank. What's cringe is that all of this is playing out for us to see. Josh after you think I can get her. Yeah, but Tommy like put his rant out online and then then you know, they put him on online and then they take it down. They put it out there, then they take it down. All this stuff is alive and well living on the internet right now. All right, listen, that's about as much drama as I can handle, especially on a Monday. This is falling in reverse. This is Ronnie Radkey. So all of this is headlining to Looking at Girls blog page. If this is something that you want, it's very Housewives.
Speaker 3: Is that maybe it was a Mormon Wives weekend as Alex noves I heard about.
Speaker 1: That mom talk. All right, If this is drama that you want, this it's you, It's text me. It's there. It's on the Looking at Girls blog page. Just the headline. Rod Ryan Show podcast running Sorry ninety four five. The buys just blew most headphones off. Good morning, everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what it is. Good morning everybody. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. MILF Monday number one link today mostly cloudy, low chances of rain, highs them around ninety one. All of that Tommy Lead, Britney Furland, Ronnie Radkey, all of that drama is headlining the Looking at Girls blog page. That's all I can handle on that. That's about all I can he What I do want to hear? What are you doing, Alex?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 6: What do you even doing stuff?
Speaker 1: What do you even do over there? Alex? If you remember on Boy, it wasn't even Friday was earlier in the week. Alex jumped on six picks like, He's.
Speaker 5: Like, I'll do six picks is the weirdest thing to do. And you have six picks, it works. When you don't, it's harder.
Speaker 1: He went to the Sugarland Space Cowboys game on Friday night, and then it appears you never.
Speaker 2: Left and fireworks like so fine the end of.
Speaker 1: The game, fireworks are done, go home. I was like, no, I'm not late. I didn't just like choose that myself, Okay. I went with my niece and her.
Speaker 5: I guess a bunch of the scouts went, and then the scouts had like a camp out after there. She watched Sonic on the Jumbo trons, yeah, and set up tents and then slept on the like in the outfield.
Speaker 1: Now you can't. Did they let you like pound steaks in the like? That was a big rule I had to buy.
Speaker 5: I had a tent that kind of opened up like accordion style, and that would not have done well without the steaks.
Speaker 1: So I had to buy a different tent. Okay, Okay, we put up there, but.
Speaker 6: You couldn't use any steaks or anything that would like damage the grass.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 5: But we set up the tent and I have a picture of like the view of me in the tent watching the movie and waking up the next morning.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's so so cute.
Speaker 1: There appears to be about fifty to sixty tenths.
Speaker 6: It looks like a really like fancy like homeless thing camp man.
Speaker 1: Yes, it looks like you have like taken over Constellation field. Yeah, that kind of was what it was like.
Speaker 5: We left, We waited for the fireworks, We waited for everybody else to leave, and then we went out to our cars because you had to get through security again okay to get back in. Yeah, and then they put the movie on. They had snacks for the kids, and then yeah, we had to sleep there. It was a little warm, but had I had a cool fan. So that worked out.
Speaker 1: You had a fan, so were you? We just that tant door open the whole night and just like, but did everybody have like power, like you had access to power a portable.
Speaker 2: Fan, your hurricane fans?
Speaker 1: Oh you had a fan? That was okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yea to a walt Okay, listen, I could and then this is awesome.
Speaker 2: It's a really cool experience. I met your niece was absolutely a.
Speaker 1: Lot of fun. It was a lot of fun. What was the temperature Friday night when you went to bed? Kid guests, but you probably looked at your.
Speaker 6: Phone almost eighties around the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's warm. Yeah, it's warm. I didn't sleep in the sleeping bags on the top of the sleep Did you sleep though? Did you get sleep? Fay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I've got your wife had a couple of beers at the games.
Speaker 1: It wasn't as hard to.
Speaker 2: Be pregnant.
Speaker 1: But then yeah, because it was ground my knees, I just felt like it'd be weird. It was just me and my niece air mattress.
Speaker 5: No, you couldn't blow up. It was just because they wait, couldn't messed with the field. So we had but I have the sleeping pads that are self inflating. It's still not a bed. So then yeah, obviously knaps were taking Saturday.
Speaker 1: Dude, pregnant Emma is a trooper. She was a wow, huge trooper. Okay, now when you're with all of these people at Chipotle, you have to tell me what you're doing over there. Number one. The picture, those people are very short. You look like a giant. I do. I kind of like it in you're five to nine. Yeah, you look like these people are These are little people working at Chipotle, but they do were little people doing big work. You look like a giant in that picture. It's awesome. So yeah, I'm having to pick up a second gig, you know.
Speaker 5: So I'm start working shifts at Chipotle, not really doing ads for Chipotle, and part of the ads are they wanted to go see how they prep everything in the morning. So yesterday morning before they open and you got to see how they make the guacamole and the chips and all this stuff using all fresh ingredients. And that was Patricia and the team at the Gallery of Food Court Chipotle.
Speaker 1: You look like a basketball player. You do kind of so lean, but you look like a basketball player. If if if you thought that the Chipotle people were of like regular height, you would think that you were six m Yeah.
Speaker 5: They lookie like probably hated me because I had I was helping them with the guacamole stuff and I'm not good at getting the scoops as well as they're like, they're pros at.
Speaker 1: It, and I was, I'm messing all of this up. I'm sorry, and they're here. I got it. Don't worry, Alex, You're good. And then your kid with all that hair, and that was dinner with l last night, so it looks like I mean, I see I see her in pictures and stuff. It just seems like a ton more hair and it's lightened up a lot. Yeah, and she can throw food at the dog and that's that's a super fun phase.
Speaker 2: We're going, I'm so glad you had six picks. You had a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that. Oh I didn't overachiever super try hard on six picks now doubling down again this weekend. They're just a great guy. We're all gonna bring in Chili's and you can take credit. We're all going to bring in six picks from buzzfest, whatever you like, whatever best describes how your day went. We're all going to have separate, separate pages. I doesn't even ask chili chili. Everyone's got six picks this weekend.
Speaker 8: Now you gotta choose one.
Speaker 14: I want to enjoy the show and not be one of those guys or persons that blocks everybody's view of the show by having up and everything.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't want to enjoy the moment.
Speaker 1: You would think it's bad of you. You would think it's backbreaking work that I'm asking of white.
Speaker 2: People five million pictures on my phone every day.
Speaker 1: You would think of like it's hauling bricks and like building a pyramid or something very much taking a few digital pictures and putting them up on the website.
Speaker 8: Look y'all want me to get there, and I tend to show a lot, and you are going to be there, right man. You want me to take pictures.
Speaker 1: I want you to do all those things you want me to hint.
Speaker 8: Shake your hands, hug people and kiss people and all that stuff. Yes, and when am I going to have time to drink beer?
Speaker 1: You know it's not on that list. You know it's not on that list. Me asking you to lift anything heavy. Okay, you've been.
Speaker 8: Phone.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna do six picks this weekend. I gotta get there.
Speaker 8: That's lifting his gain.
Speaker 1: We can't wait to see you all out at Buzzfest.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's pit passes all this week giving away on the air Rock Adults.
Speaker 7: Very soon the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I'm six to ten AM, ninety four or five buzz I'm forty one. Rod Ryan's showing this Monday. Man. Welcome back for the weekend, everybody. I hope it was a great one. We get you ready for this upcoming weekend, Memoralley weekend. We haven't really spent much time on this, but long weekend ahead of us. Not only do we have Buzzfest on Saturday, but it is a long weekend, Memorial Day weekend. How huge is that going to be? So we're gonna do these five days together. We'll give you pit passes each and every day. Now next out, we already gave him away on the Texas Hammer Game. We'll give away Alice Cooper Judas Priest tickets coming up at eight twenty. Right now, we got mo with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Just five months after leaving office, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Doctors said the cancer cells have spread to his bone, and in a statement from his office, they said, while this represents a more aggressive form of the disease, the cancer appears to be a hormone sensitive form, which allows for more effective management. The President and his family are reviewing treatment options with physicians. We'rreump posted Malania and I are sadden to hear about Joe Biden's recent medical diagnosis. We extended our warmest and best wishes to Jill in the family. We wish Joe a fast and successful recovery. So I was seeing updates of jeep weekends. Throughout the weekend, over one hundred thousand folks were expected on Boliver Peninsula, and they set out these new guidelines and hopes that everyone would be safer and things would be more under control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had the list on Monday or on Friday. On the show, It's like, no this, no stopping, no masks.
Speaker 2: It was aggressive.
Speaker 1: I heard from one guy. If you've got time for a question, please tell me, Daniel says, good morning, brother Rod. Most all of the jeepers, the vendors, and all the families moved jeep Weakend to Surfside Beach. We had it packed down there. I've got family living in Crystal Beach and was told the checkpoint had lines over two miles long. Most of the arrests you're hearing about are young adults in cars, bad registration, drugs, looking for the party, most likely. I hope this helps sock socks, you shoot water, tooth paste water. We had heard that they were checking insurance registration, all of that stuff, and they were checkpoints and people were just getting busted left and right with you know, just not having their cars updated, their jeeps or whatever they were bringing there. So there were a ton of quote unquote arrests. Yeah, numbers were still huge, huge, But who went. I mean, did every single person that went get arrested?
Speaker 2: They arrested?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I mean, would you have gotten arrested if you? I mean, I don't know. I need to check my.
Speaker 1: Tags, all my tags. Everything's there's good.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and seventy five arrests last year was three.
Speaker 2: Hundred and thirteen, so they were down a bit, a bit. I mean, that's a positive, but I.
Speaker 1: Bet the crowds weren't even half of what they had last year, So that's still a lot of arrests.
Speaker 3: They're still patrolling today. Will get their final details probably this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: In the fight to combat doom scrolling, I didn't even know there was a fight, but apparently TikTok is adding a new feature to encourage kids to stop scrolling and go to bed. So after ten pm, kids are going to see this prompt in their four youth page. It's offering guided meditation to help them unwind and fall asleep.
Speaker 1: No kid's gonna do that. They're going to continue to watching dumb dance videos. Absolute you're telling me that does TikTok automatically switch to this or there's just an option to go to It's no.
Speaker 2: Option, And there's also a way to turn the feature off.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think what needs to be done is TikTok needs to be turned off at a certain time, right, you know, and then make it mandatory.
Speaker 2: Boy, I don't know how to help. That's good luck.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about prom Did you see prom pictures over the weekend? It's that time of year.
Speaker 1: No, I did not. You didn't I saw pictures last week. I mentioned that my buddy, his son got promking congratulations.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 3: It's that time of year parents are spending a lot of money, and Entertainment Weekly put a list of iconic prom scenes from movies.
Speaker 2: I don't know if does anything come to mind.
Speaker 3: I feel like every movie in the late nineties when I was growing up, those are all prom movies. Ten Things I Hate about You? Yes, Mean girls had a prom She's all that like all of our movies.
Speaker 1: I think the Napoleon Dynamite was a prom. It's on this list. Dance, I think it was a prom. That was this song? What else the list?
Speaker 3: Give me some of the movies High School Musical, Footloots, Drive Me Crazy, Carri's on this list, Carrie, I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 2: That's a scary movie.
Speaker 1: Right. They dumped the pigs blood on Sissy spacek Oh and her Dirty Pillows.
Speaker 2: Back to the Future. Do you remember that one being pro?
Speaker 1: Now that's that's misleading because that was the Enchantment under the Sea Dance. Oh that was a problem.
Speaker 2: Entertainment Weekly get your list.
Speaker 1: Right, I believe. I don't think that was a prom. I don't know, but it was a school dance and everything it was organized.
Speaker 2: People loved the movie. I guess all right.
Speaker 3: No one was more were surprised when the Foo Fighters let go of their drummer than the drummer.
Speaker 2: Himself, poor guy Josh Freese.
Speaker 3: He shared on Instagram that the band called to say they wanted to go in a different direction. He said, he's not mad, he's just disappointed. He enjoyed his time and he wished them well. And then you go to the comment section and you're like, whoa, this guy's popular.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a who's who again of everybody in the music industry, including Wolfgang van Hen.
Speaker 8: Everybody gets back his post.
Speaker 1: He's got that blinking eye guy like what happened? Like everyone's really caught off guard. I think universally everyone thought that Josh Freese was the perfect, well qualified drummer for that band.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 1: Nobody knows? I mean nobody knows, including the guy that got fired, who was a perfect fit for that band.
Speaker 3: You feel like you if you're getting fired, you kind of know why you're getting fired. Yep, And he said he has an idea completely there's common I'll be sipping on it.
Speaker 2: Those are Houston's headlines, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Alex Astro's gotta win Yesterday they got by the Rangers four to three to split their four game series with the Rangers. Tonight they're gonna open up a three game series with the Rays. Colton Gordon will be on the mound for the Stros, going up against Tampa Bay's Ryan Pepio. First pitched at six oh five, and you could listen to that one on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty KTRH. In the NBA Playoffs, the thunder Blood the Nuggets won twenty five to ninety three in a Game seven. And golf, Scottie Scheffler won the PGA Championship yesterday, finishing eleven underpar, winning by five strokes.
Speaker 1: It's his third major title.
Speaker 5: And in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Panthers eliminated the Maple Leafs six to one in Game seven. In horse racing, journalism won the one hundred and fifty first Preak Mistakes on Saturday.
Speaker 1: That might not have been the most.
Speaker 5: Important thing that happened, but the Pregnis Stakes on our sports Bam page today. The running of the Porta potties is a tradition like no other at the Wander Nose Uh. It's where guys line up on the big line of porta potties they have all will throw a beer cans at him on the roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they try and see if you.
Speaker 5: Either fall into the portabody that you're running over or if you get knocked off by people throwing beer cans at you.
Speaker 1: It was pretty electric.
Speaker 6: I haven't to watch that on our sports blog page today.
Speaker 1: They're running of this on the row of porta potties. They're running along the roof and people throw everything they can at you.
Speaker 2: The far off is it?
Speaker 1: Sing sho? Did you place bets?
Speaker 5: You could not place bets on it, but I'm sure people are there in the infield were probably doing that.
Speaker 2: Dingfield is a place to be.
Speaker 1: Video on the sports blog blog page. Oh I'm there.
Speaker 7: Heston's rocking Alternatives as.
Speaker 10: The Morning Show six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five of the Buzz Red Hot Chili Peppers and under the Bridge. Now we know that John Fouschante, who is a genius the guitar player, we know that he kind of probably started out on second or third base. That's his mom singing backups in that song. Went to the church grabbed his mom and her friend and said, we need to to work on we need to we need something at the end of this song, stop it. And he got her to sing on the end of the song there and that's yeah, that's his mom and her friend from the church choir singing on that. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So you know he's I don't know what dad did, but mom was a musician, So now we know where John at least got started in that direction. Good morning, everybody. I went shut at oh eight. You've got Alice Cooper Judas Briest tickets coming up for you. Those two rock legends touring together. They'll be here on October twenty sixth playing the Woodlands Pavilion. That's got to be one of the later shows. But I mean, does the Woodlands have a shutdown day that there's nothing in November? Is there? I don't think so. I think usually Halloween. If you get a show close to Halloween, that's could be the last, could be the last one of the last shows of the season over there. I mean, we're just getting things fired up. We're gonna be there on Saturday for Buzzfest. We already gave away a pair of Buzzfest pit passes. We will have pit passes for you all this week. The set times have been released. Someone even posted them up on our Instagram. Let's promote our Instagram at Rob Ryan's show. Ever heard of it? No, Well, then follow us. I think we're a pretty good follow.
Speaker 9: You see.
Speaker 1: Instagram Rob Ryan's Show. Doors will open at twelve Kenton Place, the reason that Buzzfests sold out the local guys. Yes, they're gonna go on at one. I'm gonna tell you get there early. This is like no one's listening to me. It's like trying to tell people. I was amazed when I first started going to Texans games and I'm looking around and like, no one's in there for kickoff. No one's in there.
Speaker 2: They started doing things to make people get into Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what it is about this market.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what rickets playoff games? Like half empty at tip off?
Speaker 2: I love to be there at the beginning, right, What's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you guys? Why can't you get in there on time? So I'm saying this because Kenton Place is the reason that we sold out, So I want them to have a good crowd in front of them. Doors open at twelve. Get there at twelve. You're all experts at partying and concerting and all that stuff. You can handle. You can handle a noon till eleven pm day of rocking with us.
Speaker 2: Start hydrating now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So doors open at noon, Kenton Place at one, Stabbing Westford goes on at one, forty five, Sleep Theory at two forty five, Evans Blue three forty five, Pod four forty five Blue. October six, fifteen, Marilyn Manson seven forty five. Chevelle closes out nine point thirty. Marilyn Manson Chevelle co headlining this thing. I don't know if they flipped a coin. I don't know how that works. I was surprised, as most people. I thought Marilyn Manson was going to be the last band of the night. But Chevelle will be closing things out, so Chavelle can handle it. They've they've headlined before, and like I said, it's a co headline. I'm just gonna say this what I saw. The version of Marilyn Manson that I saw, and I know I already bragged on this one hundred times on the show, but the version of Marilyn Manson that I saw open up for five Finger Death Punch last year Chevelle's and I know they can bring it, but they're gonna have to bring it. Marilyn Manson is in shape. He's happy to be on that stage. He's been given a second chance. His voice sounds great. I don't think I ever saw that man smile before, and just seeing him so appreciative. It was the last show of the tour and everybody was Manson and Manson. There was this big chant going on and he said that no other city had done that, and it was like such a like like he's back. He is back in a big way. And Chavelle's gonna have to bring it because going on after Marilyn Manson, I don't know that I'd want.
Speaker 5: To do that.
Speaker 1: That guy is at the top of his game after being not on his game for a long time. Marilyn Manson just went through a lot, through a lot of things here man is he is ready to rock. I'm excited. I'm excited about all of it. I really am. Seeing our friend justin from Blue October, what a show, and seeing all you guys. Sholley is going to be out at some secret location tomorrow. He's been real cryptic about it. He said he's going out during the show tomorrow, old school style. He's gonna post up somewhere. He's gonna announce where he is, and he's gonna be giving away sold out tickets regular tickets to Buzzfest the sold out show on Saturday. So I don't know if he's gonna creep any information, any more information out on today's show. Well I know he will. Yeah, is he gonna let go with any more info? Maybe we'll get a time out of him or something. I don't know, but let me take a break. We'll come back. We'll give you Alice Cooper Judas Priest tickets on the flip Alex and tell us what's trending. Moe will give us a w rec check. We'll get everyone involved.
Speaker 12: Houston's Alternative All Day and the Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, that's us. Good morning, help, You're off to a great start to your day. I see nothing over a ten percent chance of bring mostly Cloudy's guys highs today of around ninety one. The guy that provided the six picks today, A lot of people looking at those picks. Yeah, your six picks always do very very well, Alex. I mean I mean, listen, you got the cheat code, you got the baby, you know, yeah, you include a baby pick in there. Everyone's gonna go work. So not that they don't want to see you, but you know, once you have a kid, it's not about you anymore. Yeah. So what is trending? Well, middles Monday continues to trend.
Speaker 5: Virginia cole Let cole Chetty is trending Send it to us by listener Jerome, not Josh Tree, actual listener Jerome, and he texted me already let me know. But a lot of people are checking her at the World Finish Rid Ryan showpage at thevizz dot com. Jessica Simpson is trending. Why she was on American Idol last night. I think she performed.
Speaker 1: I don't know. People are talking about her.
Speaker 5: How she do, Like everything American Idol seems to be trending this morning because it's and American Idol trending together because she was in some way.
Speaker 1: I think she performed. That's what I would guess. I'm not gonna go to see how she sounded, because.
Speaker 2: This videos are heirs sounding.
Speaker 1: Horrible, sounds amazing, But I do want to know how she want to know there's something about Jessica Simpson that yeah, she's super hot to me. And then maple Leafs is trending.
Speaker 5: They lost six to one the Panthers in a game seven last night and people in Canada soon to be really mad about it. And they have taken two X and all online platforms. And that's why maple Leafs, just maple Leafs is trending. But they were supposed to go all the way this year.
Speaker 1: Well the hockey every game, they were supposed to go all the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they got.
Speaker 1: They think hockey's their game, it's not. The national sport. Lacrosse is the national I lost a million dollars in trivia, no absolute fun fact. The national sport Canada's liquis.
Speaker 5: Who thinks I can second National Square Lacroix, So douake news.
Speaker 1: That's what's trendy. And I have a fact. Thank you? What do you giving away?
Speaker 12: Mo?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you Rod, what time is it?
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got Alice Cooper and Juice Bust Let's go October twenty sixth at the Woodlands, breaking the brick in ticket now ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 2: But we've got them for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, that. That's from Beavis and butt Head, right, breaking the law, breaking the lah. Yeah, that's Judas Priest all right.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Caller ten seven one, three, two and two five nine four five. Good luck.
Speaker 10: You're listening to The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five The Busy.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The bus Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Thanks so much for having us on. I hope you guys had a great weekend. Alex looks like he had a great weekend, the greatest. Bitching at me for not texting. I'm busy boy over there. I was pretty yesterday. You had a lot going on yesterday. Would you have come out to the West Side for crawfish?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, I like cross we the cow crawfish du So my chick wanted to go get crawfish. I'm like, I'm not Sunday fun day guy. I have not had crawfish this season, really no, And I'm not a big crawfish eat or outer. I had some in Jessica's backyard. Milton made them. They were delicious. I had crawfish. That's where they're supposed to be eaten. For me, backyard, there's the backyard. I'll eat some crawfish like in a restaurant or like out at a place, at a public place in crawfish. It's still it's still weird to me. But you went.
Speaker 5: Chi.
Speaker 1: What's you know the name of that place? Let's you go. It's on some road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to share.
Speaker 1: It's it's off of a road.
Speaker 8: Powder cake powder keg Yeah, oh, bore.
Speaker 1: Writtenmore, thank you, very cool. They all you can eat thirty five dollars crawfish. Blah blah blah, they're good. I said they were good, and I was just gonna get a pound. And then I'm like, somebody like did the math. They did crawfish math, Like if you eat three pounds, you might as well just get the all you can eat. Anyways, my kids said, man, when am I gonna see Tessa again? And I'm like, well, that would be pretty good, bait I've said. I said Tessa a text and I said, hey, London said she hadn't seen in a while. We happen to be going for crawfish today. She texted me back sixty seconds later. We're there. Heck, yeah, you had to.
Speaker 2: You can't tell a kid no.
Speaker 1: And then she said, well, I want to see Olin and Milton those are Jessica's kids. I texted her. She's like, yeah, we'll be there. I'm like, Jesus Christ, this is easier than I thought.
Speaker 2: It's a thing.
Speaker 1: I also have a kid that would oh wow and yeah, okay, Well, I know you are so busy this weekend text, wouldn't I heart?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I don't have feelings.
Speaker 1: So did send a text also this weekend that we responded to? Did I send you guys a text making jokes about the Wizard?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was making wizard jokes, that's right. Uh, well with the Wizards, I just buying texts. Black Wizard was on that text that I was making fun of him. Yeah, we make fun. When it is Crawford season over, it's got to be coming close to being done.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't have an answer to that. Well, I know you like to do it all year round. But for the most part, CHILEI, when is it of the sum? It doesn't go.
Speaker 8: I think they said, uh every month with why that instidt.
Speaker 2: Why or something that's oysters?
Speaker 3: Is that the same?
Speaker 1: I think like around July? Yeah, okay, July all right, well, great Crawfish. I don't know why I started talking about that because you didn't text us because you were so busy. As anology, well, I was free yesterday.
Speaker 5: I had a container with blackamolly and I drank the whole thing of line made with vodka.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jake has no one texting.
Speaker 2: I did we have until the end of July.
Speaker 1: So let's okay, do better. Who's on the phone here? Good morning? Hello?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, is it my turn? Is it my turn? Are you ever gonna come to me? Feel? I'm going to you right now? What's your name? Nick? A?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 1: You call her number ten?
Speaker 7: Congrats?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Did you get invited to have crawfish for broad Ryan this weekend? You didn't get a texting?
Speaker 1: But here we go. Listen. I don't do squat. I didn't even want to go, and then I ended up goal and made it a thing. Nick, You're gonna go see Alice Cooper and Judas Priest. October twenty sixth. Congrats, very cool, very cool? Is right? All right? Nick? Hang on for me? All right? All right? I have a pole question. I got nothing for Nick today? Think I got nothing? You're off the hook. You can just got a full question. Do you have a pull question? Would Rod? I have taxed it out. Gosh, all right, next, I do want to get us all together because we haven't seen Moe in the Wild yet.
Speaker 2: You've never seen well we have this weekend.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen Moe in the Wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you nervous that that's the first time you're taking me out in public?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, terrified. It's a little if we hate you after the Saturday? Yeah, Like, what if she like she she says she's a tequila drinker? What if Mo does the Ellen dance? You know, like after a couple of tequilas, you know that full body, that full body dry heaves, Like, oh my god, that's your new co host dancing over there, and yes.
Speaker 8: I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what have I generate Ellen is there's some sort of man don't do an a Lane dance. Don't do an Ellen dance either? Are you a dancer?
Speaker 2: I like to dance.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a really after a couple drinks, Yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: People, beautiful people, beautiful people, can't wait, can't wait. It's like, hey, London will be there. There's miss More's over there and she's got it. Maryland mad Girl set times are on the rod Ryan Show. Uh Instagram at rod Ryan's Show. I don't know if you were able to find this on Links and Guests. Alex, you slept in a baseball field Constellation Field, sugar Land. You slept in the outfield, Yes, okay, to the outfield hot, no ac, little fan blowing on you. But to school. You're a camper. You have all the camping things.
Speaker 6: My friends are more campers than I am. I just like to hang out with my friends.
Speaker 1: When are you gonna admit that you're a camper.
Speaker 5: There's never a time where I'm like, fellas, let's go camping. Like I don't choose that. My friends are like, hey, let's go camping for this reason, and I'll say, all right, I like I like hanging out.
Speaker 1: It seems like you don't need to be asked twice. It's not my choice to go camping. I don't do it because I'm a friend. Check this out. Cliff bed is something that is on LinkedIn guests today. So a few weeks ago someone set up something called a cliff bed. It's in China and you can sleep on this bed. It is right there on the side of a mountain. It's three hundred and thirty feet high. Okay, so thirty three stories up. They're only charging I don't know, thirteen bucks to do it. You probably won't fall because you are tethered in Oh that was. You have to wear a safety harness the whole time, and they they allow. It's China, So I don't know what the rules are, but I can tell you right now, fourteen year olds can do it. Starting at fourteen. You can sleep on the side of this mountain. The miners have to be accompanied by an adult, so apparently you don't stay in the bed overnight, but there's a mattress there and you get some cliff side coffee and I think it's more of a photo op typic and Instagram. So the only thing I can like in this too is if you've ever been to Chicago. They've ever been to what used to be the Sears Tower. It used to be the Sears Tower whatever, it's Williams somebody's last name. But you can stay in and now they have it where it tilts outwards, yes, the last yeah, yeah yeah? Does that bother you like being? Are you afraid of heights?
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid of heights. I'm not afraid. I rather not do this.
Speaker 5: I wasn't afraid of heights. And then we did the over the edge thing, and I was like, I'm not afraid of heights.
Speaker 1: That I do not like that, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's in the same way.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that? No, over the edge? You know what that is? Yes? Will you tethered down a building first charity?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anything? Yeah, that's only what sixty feet six stories?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: No, maybe no it was it was a whole hotel. Oh it might have been thirty stories. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right at the top of a hotel. Yeah, that's true. I mean it's scary to me. But I don't just look at that and say I'm not doing it because I don't want to go hide. I don't dread it until like they're like, all right, just let go. No, yes, no, no. So this bed is on the side of a mountain. I got the picture and I got the video and you could see somebody laying.
Speaker 5: You're tethering, But like, still, I don't want to find out that way.
Speaker 2: There's no point.
Speaker 1: When was the last time anybody fell out of bed? Alex go first bed out of bed? I feel like you have college. College for sure is like a little twin bed top bunk.
Speaker 2: No, just oh, you're sleeping in a twin bed with someone else, that's why you fell out.
Speaker 1: To worry about it, yes, don't worry.
Speaker 6: About It's a different time.
Speaker 1: I was a whole different guy though. The first time that I came home drunk, yes, underage, my mom punched me in the face. I had a black eye. That is how it worked in my house. There's a I don't know if parents. I can't imagine me ever doing this, but I think with my generation because it happened to a couple of my friends too, came home drunk, got busted, throwing up. I'm just a mess. There's a picture of me not in my bed. I must have fallen out of it. My mom took a picture of me. Mom, there's a picture of that floating around somewhere. I don't know if I haven't, if she.
Speaker 2: Had to get it developed, she'd be go and get the developed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a picture of me off the bed. Boom I got at that point, not really a black eye, but a shiner from being freshly clocked in the face. And then there's a picture of me that's I think that's the last time I fell out of a bed. I might be eight seven. Oh damn, it's seventeen. Any Chili's falling out of bed? Chili, No no, no, no, no, Chili hits the bed and does it move? That is a immobile rock in the bed. Chili. You're not a guy, I thrash. Okay, I ah, yeah, everything's all over the place. You've never fallen out of a.
Speaker 8: Bed, uh, Not that I can think of. But late late in life, I've been like a fighter.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about Miss Christina kicking you out of the bed. That doesn't count.
Speaker 14: Now, I guess what I'm dreaming. Like, if I'm dreaming i'm fighting, I'm actually fighting. I've woken myself like punching the heller like the Knight's staying next to me.
Speaker 1: They're hanging out with those dogs too much. My Voodoo lays there and she's running in her sleep. Sometimes she's saying on the couch, I can see you doing that. It's so cute. It's adorable. It's adorable.
Speaker 8: Actually, yeah, the food of the bit, like on the board, like the inn board or whatever.
Speaker 14: I've actually hit it, like kicked it with my heels like a bunch of times and I waked up.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what my leg earning?
Speaker 2: We need like a sleep expert.
Speaker 1: I always say. I always say, every girl, every woman is sitting on a million dollars. They just don't know it. They just haven't found that thing yet. Chili, your sleep video is your million dollars. I'm telling you, I would pay to watch you sleep as much as you do. It'd be like checking in on those bald eagles, Like there's a Chili cam. I would just constantly go back and look to see what he's doing and during his nap. Right now, thank you, Chili. It's ninety four five to bus. Yeah, ninety four five the bus, Good morning, Rob Ryan's show. I'm talking about the potential of maybe having a Chili sleep cam set up to twenty four to seven it maybe it reminded me of those bald eagles, the bald eagle camp. I went to go look at it. I haven't seen him in a while. We us, I mean when the when they were laying the eggs, or when the eggs were laid and then before they were born. Everyone was looking at this thing. It was getting millions and millions of use big Bear bald Eagle live nest cam. Those are some grown ass bald eagles now, and they're not leaving.
Speaker 2: They're still in the nest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the two are in the nest and it's like, you know, gen z not leaving home, waiting for mom to bring more worms or whatever that she feeds them. They're just not leaving. They look like they're grown ass bald eagles now.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to be gone.
Speaker 1: I know nothing about eagles, so I don't know if they're if most eagles stick around this long, but they look Mom's not there right now, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: But YouTube, Hey, thanks for the update.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's free to watch Chili Sleep. It's gonna cost you nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we're charging for that.
Speaker 2: Making sure we're on the same page.
Speaker 1: Sure we're charging for that. Hey, guys, alternative income is I think back just for one week, one more week. So we're gonna kick it off at nine ten this morning. You're shot at one thousand dollars is coming up. We'll get to the word then you enter it at the buzz dot com. I've got gaslight anthem, counting crows, tickets for you on No the show.
Speaker 4: We Got a Lot More to do today, Rock and Alternative where he used to The rod Ryan.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Milk Monday. Jerome, Really, it's not Josh Tree. It's like you're is not this is guy? Is this guy Josh Tree?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've met him via email.
Speaker 1: Ladle Ladle worships. This guy is not and he's his Jerome. Now, who's Jerome? Jerome is the guy that used to come out Morris Day in the time. Ohe ohe oh everybody gets that reference. I won't show you Oe Oe junglo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Jerome.
Speaker 1: Jerome would be the guy that would come out and hold the mirror for Morris Day while Morris on stage wall. Okay, so Moresday's dancing checking his tie and Jerome was holding the mirror for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: Your Jerome is the one that probably submitted submitted that's cute.
Speaker 2: It's good to have a Jerom.
Speaker 1: I need one. Yeah, we all, yeah, we all wish we could afford a Jerome. Alex Is rich Hi one final time, please Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Pick good morning, hey. Just five months after leaving office, President Joe Biden was diagnosed with prostay cancer. Doctor said the cancer cells have spread to the bones, and he went to the doctor last week. They found a nodule led to Friday's diagnosis. In a statement from his office, he said, while this represents a more aggressive form of the disease, the cancer appears to be hormone sensitive, which allows for effective management. The president and his family are reviewing their treatment options with their physicians. Obviously, well wishes pour in. President Trump posted Milania and I are sadden to hear about.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden's recent medical diagnosis.
Speaker 3: We extend our warmest and best wishes to Joe in the family, and we wish Joe the fastest and successful recovery.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to help me catch some escaped inmates?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is there any updated? I mean, yeah, seven of them.
Speaker 3: I'm checking it like a mad woman. After the show, I say, we get out, we hit the streets.
Speaker 1: I want that they left.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to leave now.
Speaker 1: They could be anywhere by now, they could.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you aren't fully invested like we are, let me catch up real quick.
Speaker 3: There were ten inmates that escape from a New Orleans jail early Friday. They broke through a cell wall behind a toilet. Three have been caught, seven still on the run. Considered armed and dangerous. People are freaking out. They have various charges like murder and assault. They used a defective door and cut steel bar. Probably some inside help. Officials are offering seven thousand dollars rewards for any info leading to arrest. The jails on lockdown. Officials are checking like security, but people are losing their minds.
Speaker 1: So they pulled the craffer out of the wall and then dug a hole. And then when ten of them left, one of them had the time to write two easy with an arrow and they spelled it, but they spelled it to easy, not to so they misspelled it.
Speaker 2: That's okay. But they didn't have time.
Speaker 1: But they left a note and yeah, alex Dani Mora, they did leave a note as well. They did, okay, a little post it note on the pipe, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or something like that that they So I think our chances are pretty high to help find them. There's seven. It's not just one guy before, it's seven.
Speaker 1: But they must have split up, huh.
Speaker 3: The other three that have been caught. Were all in different places, one in the French quarter, Like, what don't you go to Mexican? Don't go there? Wow, I'm curious. Let's get those bad guys all right?
Speaker 1: What else? All right?
Speaker 2: How many times a day are you checking your email all day?
Speaker 1: Every day?
Speaker 2: It's constant, right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even want to know the number. Fifty times, thank you fifty.
Speaker 3: There's a new study out that says one in five workers check their email at least twenty times a day.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to be an overachiever, but that number felt low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a part of our job, so we're going to be off the charts on that.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: Another number that I found shocking, eighty eight percent of people even check in on vacation.
Speaker 2: You do that me too. It's because I like to be on top of it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to respond necessarily, but I'm going to check and delete so that I don't.
Speaker 2: Come back to a pile of emails. Yes, it seems like the right thing to do.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Olivia Benson from Law and Order. Her name is Mariska Hargite.
Speaker 1: Nailed it boom.
Speaker 3: She made headlines over the weekend, she was at a film festival for the premiere of her HBO documentary, and she revealed for the first time that her biological father is not who we all thought it was. She was raised by a guy named Mickey Targeta. She refers to him as father, but apparently some Italian singer was her dad instead. This HBO documentary reveals a lot about her life and about her mother, nearly six years after her mother's death. All right, let's talk music, because I don't know what the heck is going on with drummers right now. All of the music headlines today about drummers The Who. They're practicing for their upcoming farewell tour, and they're doing so by bidding farewell to their drummer twice. Last month, word got out that The Who had fired Zach Starkey, their drummer of twenty nine years. Yes, I know, he's ring Go Star's son, Go Star's son. They brought him back. They were blaming communication issues. Now he's been fired again.
Speaker 1: He can't go communication issues twice on this. He's done right.
Speaker 2: You don't get a third shot.
Speaker 1: Whoop. See that was another mistake. Sorry a little bugaboo, But he's not like he's got to be.
Speaker 2: Gone now there's a little tea involved. I don't know if you care.
Speaker 3: He made a social media post saying he got fired because he was asked to lie about quitting the band to pursue other things.
Speaker 2: He said he'd never quit.
Speaker 1: Huh, I don't know. I mean, yeah, listen, there's nothing different about being in a band than working anywhere else. There's always a bunch of crap, and it's a business, he said.
Speaker 2: She's those are Houston's headlines, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, that music is good news. Yeah, Aston's gotta win.
Speaker 5: Yesterday they got by the Rangers four to three to split their four game series with the Rangers.
Speaker 6: Tonight they're gonna open up a three game series with the Rays.
Speaker 5: Colton Gordon will be on the mound for the Strows first pitches at six o five, and you can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety and News Radio seven forty KTRH. In the NBA Playoffs, the thunder Blood the Nuggets won twenty five to ninety three in Game seven. And golf, Scottie Scheffler won the PGA Championship yesterday, finishing at eleven underpar, winning by five strokes.
Speaker 1: It was his third major victory.
Speaker 5: In the Stanley Cup playoffs, the Panthers eliminated the Maple League six to one in a game seven. And in horse racing journalism, on the one hundred and fifty first Preak Mistakes on Saturday.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 12: Thank you, and The rod Ryan Morning Show six am, The Buzz, okay ninety four.
Speaker 1: Or five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, nine oh seven. Hot day today, but manageable, Okay, low nineties, I can handle that, all right, Low's I'm sorry, hies today of about ninety one, mostly cloudy with really really low chances of rain. I just want to go look at the I want to see what the comment section looked like over the weekend. The set list or I'm sorry, the set times. I don't have set lists of bands. The times, though, were all published on our Instagram at rod Ryan Show. Somebody want to know what's They can't find any information about the band doors that are going on at twelve. Pretty funny. The door's open at twelve. That's not a band. Kenton Place will be the first band Kenton Place will go on at one o'clock. But what I saw in the comments and it was chicks. They're like, oh, I want to win ticket. Can somebody get me tickets? The tickets I want to see?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Yes, bab I want to see Blue October.
Speaker 1: Can somebody give me the tickets?
Speaker 2: Here? This is Alex's cell phone number.
Speaker 1: Let me get it. Outs are asking for tickets. Why did you get them before they sold out? They were on sale for months and now it's sold out. Then everybody's like in a bit of a panic. And then one girl was on there and said, well, when are you giving away tickets? Dog? Dude?
Speaker 10: Do that?
Speaker 1: Dude? It's and I just said, I go, I go listen, Jeremy, everyone's got tickets. I'm just gonna be It's it's our instagram six to ten, six to ten Monday through Friday. We will have tickets to give to you to Buzzfest. Okay, Now, Chilie's going to be out tomorrow where and when? He ain't saying I know, I'm not getting that information out of him. He said, no more info. He just said to let people know that he will be out tomorrow during the show. What time that is, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You will be on social media. We talk about him on the show.
Speaker 1: He said that he is going to go Facebook live from his location. Okay, there, which is funny seeing him interact with the people. You got cars pulling up, they're preventally running them over to get tickets. Yeah, he said that he's gonna go. He's gonna go Facebook live. So at some point tomorrow during the show, he will announce where he is. Okay, what about this, I know he said, no more information, don't make him give out anymore. Can you say the number of tickets you're gonna have or no?
Speaker 8: A total of one hundred tickets?
Speaker 2: Fifty pair?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wait, these just sold out tickets, right, Wow, it's a.
Speaker 1: Way to get him fifty pair of tickets tomorrow. This and everything else I said was true. It's at some point tomorrow during the show, you will go Facebook Live and you'll let us know the location.
Speaker 8: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well there you go. That's a little nugget of info. So that's going to be tomorrow during the show. I'd like to know what time myself. I'm trying to plan tomorrow show.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's going on.
Speaker 8: I can tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Off air, I was like, oh, thank you Chili. Thanks, So there you go. I just saw I saw a lot of people commenting on social media. It's like, oh man, I need tickets. I need tickets. Man, you slept on this one. You slept on this one if you don't have tickets at the gates. Now it's the week of but we are giving away pit passes. Now, this is the one girl was asking. I wouldn't type it out. You gotta listen. We gave away Chili put the pit passes at seven twenty. I know Chili's body, I know how it works. I know how he operates pit passes to Buzzfest Tomorrow on this show at eight twenty. Now I see now, I know what you're gonna want. Well, how do I What do I have to do? I can't give you everything. I do need you to listen otherwise we all have to move out of our places. So I need to listen to the show. Tomorrow at eight twenty is when we'll give away our pit passes. We're gonna move them around to the different hours of the show all week. We have five pair of pit passes. Now we have four pair of pit passes. Because there's four days left after today. Jeremy beat him up. He's got pit passes. I heard Teresa has pit passes. I heard, so beat them up about those tickets. Okay, hop on their socials, Big Jeremy Benson, I know that, Teresa rockface. I bet you they're giving you all kinds of clues when they're giving this stuff away. All right, right now, last week of alternative Income. Good luck ninety four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 7: That's your chance now to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Answer this nationwide keyword on our website. Cash.
Speaker 7: That's cash.
Speaker 1: Answer it now at the buzz dot com for your shot at one thousand dollars an alternative income from ninety four to.
Speaker 7: Five The Buzz. The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Us, all right, welcome back everybody. Rod Ryan's show, Gaslight, Anthem, counting Crows. We've got tickets for you coming up on know the show, good show. That is a good show. Uh I got there's the guy right there, that's Alex. Got Alex's six picks on links and guests today. If I wanted to find out, we talked about Chili's gonna be out tomorrow. He's mysterio. He's not talking much about it other than other than he did say he has one hundred tickets, fifty pair of tickets he's gonna give away at some secret location. He's gonna post up tomorrow and then call us live on the air, go Facebook live, and then he's gonna have you doing you turns all over town trying to get to him. So that's happening tomorrow. What's not a mysterio is you you have two locations that you're gonna be out. One one's at a Total Wine, yeah, and then another one is at up in Friendswood. It's Umble. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'll be at the Total Wine on the Katie eight fifty seven Katie Freeway this Wednesday from five to seven with eight pair of tickets, and then I will also have another eight pair of tickets on Friday night night before Buzzfest from eight to ten at Porky's backyard in Humble.
Speaker 1: Guys rolling with Neutral. Yeah. Any sponsors a buzz fest? Yeah right, all right, so there are opportunities tickets. I need some tickets. What else can we do now? Yeah? Blue October is my favorite band. Need tickets. Top stories. I'm gonna work. Come on, favorite band you've known about them playing buzz festivals.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can just walk up a bunch of tickets, tickets when somebody help Memline.
Speaker 1: Kids Flicks Online ninety four five. Okay, what you got? Roger always asking like what are you doing? What are what are these people doing?
Speaker 5: Well today I have the answer for that because because today's AOL is called what the hell are People doing? And you can see at any given time and what people all throughout all around the world are doing.
Speaker 1: Right right now, there's.
Speaker 6: There's a million three zeros, zero zeros, So it's like a million six hundred and seventy three people right now are sleeping.
Speaker 1: Are you asking me how many people are looking at your website right now that I've never seen?
Speaker 5: Well, there's seven hundred and twenty four million people participating in leisure activities.
Speaker 1: Over one hundred and over.
Speaker 6: One point four million people right now are getting paid to work.
Speaker 1: How many people on the planet, and I'm talking about the entire planet are talking about their alex online on the radio. A lot more about to go up on that.
Speaker 5: Right now, there's eleven thousand and seven and fifty four fifty five people having intimate goodbye.
Speaker 1: Right now, they know this is just pantastics.
Speaker 6: There's one hundred and thirteen thousand people using the restroom.
Speaker 5: Two hundred and thirty six thousand people are exercising currently around the world, Yeah, all around the world. This just kind of keeps you its stats. Right now now that death per second two two point one. Now we're under two point one. We're back to We're back to two. So yeah, you can get to real time see what the global population is, see what people are doing at the work comal Ry Ryan showpage at beust dot com, The rod Ryan Show on the.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz. Good Morning rod Ryan Show. That's imagined Dragons. This is MILF Monday, and it is your number one blog page today on the world famous rod Ryan Show blog page at the Buzz dot com. Lots of stuff for you. I don't know how many people sent me that was it the Mexican Navy ship that crashed into the New York Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge. Yes, yeah, people have sent me that huge story over the weekend. Unfortunately, two people died during that crash. There's all different angles, I mean New York. Everyone's got their cameras rolling at all times, just such a tourist thing. And this boat was spectacular, but it lost control. It wasn't like somebody was driving and thought they could make it underneath it. Somehow they lost control of the boat and then boot power yea yeah yeah yeah, yeah, So I have that video. It's on Three Things You Must See. And that was a navy ship. It was, yes, but it was it was made to look like an old timey ship.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, it was made to look like an older boat from the nineteen thirties. And I'd be doing great if that was. Yeah. No, no, no at all. But it was all lit up and everything else.
Speaker 2: So it's like a good will tour, like a parade if you Yes, they were.
Speaker 1: It was celebrating a couple of weeks ago because we're because Ghost is going to be coming to town. And I think they're like this Swedish metal band. I think they're from Sweden, but they didn't. They cool. But they had the number one album Billboard. The Billboard charts, the one that's dominated by pop artists, you know, yeah, and country artists. I mean, think about it. There just hasn't been a lot of rock band that have had the number one album in the country. It's just weird to talk about. That was two weeks ago. Sleep Token has the number one album in the country right now. And they're another one of these bands that wears masks. Yeah, nobody knows who they are. They've had a couple of albums out there, and I think they've had really big success putting out I don't know a whole lot about them. They just put out an album on RCA Records. They've been putting out stuff by themselves. They didn't need anybody. Okay, they've got a huge fan base, a massive fan base, but technically not even technically. I mean, it's just they have the number one album in the country. Again, a rock which this kind of falls under metal in some categories. A rock metal band has the number one album in the country. That's a big deal. I mean, rock is not just people have always complained about rock is dead and it's not go look for it or maybe your dad inside and you're not seeking out new stuff. Well back when I was, there's rock bands that are out there, but you've maybe given up on trying to find new stuff. And I fall into that same trapping. I don't know much about this band. But they have the number one album in the country. Go check them out. Why wouldn't Now I'm going to get ten emails, dude, Stop, I'm none about them for years twenty eighteen? Ever heard of the year? That's when they That's when I started listening.
Speaker 2: To him Who's under the mask?
Speaker 1: And I get it? And I think that is cool in this day and age. You know, back when I was a kid, nobody knew who Kiss was. Nobody knew who what they looked like.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they always wore the makeup.
Speaker 1: They always wore the makeup. And then when you know, Gene Simmons was out there and like he was dating Chaer, they would catch a picture of him out at dinner, but he had the napkin up over his head. Stop and you can just see his eyes. Oh Kiss. Nobody knew who they were. There were no pictures of that.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest mystery in the world. Who are these people? And we didn't have twenty four to seven round the clock people photographing us and everything else, so there really weren't pictures of those guys circulating. Nobody knew who they were until they took the makeup off. And they did a big thing on MTV like We're gonna reveal who kiss are, what they look like. But yeah, apparently people don't know who these people are in this band. Gods Meats just into one of those masked bands. Alex knows Rock is alive and well, congratulations to Sleep Token number one album in the country right now on the Billboard two hundred.
Speaker 12: It's a Rod Ryan showod Mornings on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. Nine five. We'll be leaving you with a guest let anthem counting Crows tickets today, that'll be what you what's up for grams on no the show. I am ninety one cloudy. I see nothing over a ten chance of rain. Chile's got the food blog up there today and is I've heard it called the Texas stop sign before. Dairy Queen is dry Queen from Texas.
Speaker 2: I know that it's very different in Texas.
Speaker 1: It's it seems to be Texas centric. I learned that. I learned that early on that Dairy Queen, I thought it was British, said Texas Stops signed. You thought Drry Queen was British.
Speaker 2: It's from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: It is, I just looked it up.
Speaker 2: Currently headquartered in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Queen City. Well, I feel like Texas is really embracing.
Speaker 2: We have her own brand of Dairy Queen's. They are in Texas.
Speaker 1: They don't cater. They don't cater until now Waterburger coming up in a second. Uh. They catered to Texas wedding and they ended up doing it for free the bride. This is on the food blog page today. She was blowing up Dairy Queen's TikTok and obviously somebody cool is working over there and they went to the powers that be and they said, oh, we need to do something here. They don't cater things like as a company. They catered the wedding a Bradley Blizzard and his wife. The dude's last name his Blizzard, mister and mister missus Blizzard got married and Dairy Queen catered the wedding free. Heck yeah, they had to. So she obviously Dairy Queen said it was a no brainer because of the groom's last name. So they got them to bend and come out and do that. So congratulations to the Blizzards. Uh, what a great last name. And then you mentioned what Burger.
Speaker 2: They catered my wedding?
Speaker 1: Who? What Burger catered your wedding after.
Speaker 2: After midnight portion of my wedding?
Speaker 8: Yes, really they did.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Guy in Texas is suing what Burger for a million dollars hanging there with me, alleging that they put onions on his burger when he asked for no onions. He claims he had an allergic reaction.
Speaker 2: Hey, from here, tell me Rob what a burger?
Speaker 1: Would never?
Speaker 6: They would never, they would never.
Speaker 1: We love what a Yeah, we love water Burger here and the great people and everybody, Jennifer and everybody. If some of these allergies are on you, guys, okay, there's some kid back there making burgers. And if you are really that deathly allergic to onions, wouldn't you have a look at your burger if you.
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: I'm saying they should have got it right. If they said they could do it, they would do it. Okay, some of this is on them, but you're going to get a fast food thing at some nineteen year old, eighteen year old kid is.
Speaker 3: Back there making the burger, and there's some cross contamination, like naturally going on right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how naturally? How allergic is he into with these things? Have more questions the guy. This is on the food blog page. The guy also filed a lawsuit against Sonic for the same thing last year.
Speaker 3: Did he win?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Is there's something going on right here? Get a job there. This guy also the last time he got ice dropped an ice cube and kicked it under his freezer. Okay, Like, these are the type of people that sue. These are the type of people that try to find these frivolous lawsuits. When you see one of these, I'm already sus when you see that he's already done this to another fast food chain. All right, you're just an asshole. Like you're just not a good person. You kick ice cubes, you don't return the cart, all of those things. Okay, you're just not a good person. So that's on the food blog page. The Looking at Girls' blog page is really good. We talked about Tommy Lee and his wife, the Brittany Ferland. You're right, her getting catfished while on leave of absence from the marriage with Tommy Lee, and show me the timeline. She's feeling a little lonely and then she's hooking up with what she thought was the guy for the lead singer of Falling in Reverse Wild Looking at Girl's blog page. Oh, and also a hot new fashion trend on the Oh, blow bloomers are back. What do you mean granny panties bloomers?
Speaker 2: Oh, like wearing those instead of pants bloomers public.
Speaker 1: It's uh, that is the thing for your underwear, like big like I thought the thongs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you're saying. It's the opposite of like a thong or a granny panties.
Speaker 1: Yes, granny panty bloomers makes you look like you're wearing a diaper. Those are back in fashion right now.
Speaker 2: Who's in charge of these fashion trends?
Speaker 1: My younger people, young people, they are one person on TikTok is driving all the fashion trends. Coming up on the show Gaslight, Anthem, Counting Crows, Smart Financial Center at Sugarland July twenty first. Scratch that July thirty first, can't read my own writing.
Speaker 4: We'll have a pair of tickets for you. Coming up on bo the show Rock and Alternative where The Rod.
Speaker 2: Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz five, The Buzz. Welcome back Rod Ryan's Show, Getting ready to wrap up this MILF Monday. All right, let's get right into it. Here we go. La la la la la la la la.
Speaker 11: La la la.
Speaker 1: All right, Gaslight Anthem, Counting Crows July thirty first Smart Financial Center at Skuberland Mo. The show What's your question going to be?
Speaker 3: We found out this weekend that while Tommy Lee has been separated from his wife, she's been keeping busy chatting with who she thought was another famous musician.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the question, he's a big time Who was she chatting with? Or who wasn't she chatting with? Catfish situation? Yes, yeah, who does she think she was chatting with? Seven one three two one two five nine four five. If you know the show ninety four five, The buzz is everywhere you are. Tell your smart device to play ninety four to five The Buzz on iHeartRadio four five the Buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. That's three days Grace and I Hate everything about you, Rob Ryan Show. Get ready to wrap things up here on this Monday, May nineteen, mostly Claudie low chances of rain, highs of around ninety one hit it. He's now time for know this show on ninety four to five. La La la La La La La La La La la la la la la la la.
Speaker 12: La la la.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello. Hello, who's this Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: What's your name is Taylor? Taylor? Welcome, Welcome to the show. Taylor, Good to have you on. This is MO. That's up, Mo, This is Taylor.
Speaker 8: We got this.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: We found out this weekend that while Tommy Lee's been separated from his wife, she's been keeping busy chatting with who she.
Speaker 2: Thought was another famous musician. Do you know who she was chatting with?
Speaker 7: Yes, Ronnie Radkey from the Calling Rivers. Yeah you know.
Speaker 1: Now do you know him and the band? Or you just heard it today on the show?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I you know who is?
Speaker 2: When in saw them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When I call Vin Sevenfold they opened for them. Okay, cool, there you have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see your type? I mean because obviously this girl, Brittany how that type.
Speaker 1: No, not my type. But I'll tell you what it took me seeing them live to say, I'm a believer. Now falling in reverse. They're the real deal.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: That show is unbelievable. That I mean, it's a crazy show. Taylor, You're the winner congratulations. What are you going to give her?
Speaker 3: You're going to see Gaslight Anthem and Counting Crows. They're July thirty first at Smart Financial Center. Tickets on sales smart financial center dot net. But Taita will be there.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Thank you so much. All right, Taylor, thank you have a great week. All right, thanks for joining us today. Thank you for sure.
Speaker 2: I like her?
Speaker 1: Why why do you like it?
Speaker 2: She's just like a fun energy Yeah. Yeah, following in reverse, she's like, yeah, I know that I might sell them.
Speaker 1: She did know what was going on. Yeah, that's the lead on the Looking at Girls blog page. It's very housewivy. I mean, it's tea. It's if you're into that whole sort of thing. The thing about Ronnie Recky, he's like he loves Tommy Lee. He's like, bro, I would never mess with your wife. You give me. I grew up idolizing you. And I'm not even on the platform which she was talking supposedly talking to me on. I don't know if they were on a snapchat snapchat I heard, yeah, so he's got messages Tommy Lee. It's but the fact that they're all putting this stuff online, it's weird to me.
Speaker 3: She did a seven minute video saying she didn't want us talking about it.
Speaker 1: But Tommy Lee on his like a kid, Tommy Lee's in his sixties. On his Instagram, he put out a black box that said ever been Catfish? Hey, maybe I can pick up some more followers on this. It's like they're all thirsty. I love it. Kenny the cash Man thirsty for another win. He got it. It was a pretty good game.
Speaker 2: Today Swady this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a really good fresh out of head head to head. Kenny the Cashman is going to go for win number four tomorrow. Thank you to the Texas Hammer. The game is back where it was good and Richie won pit passes. So it's pit passes to the text to the buzzfest all week long. The tickets that we give away on air. Okay, Now, Chili a freak in the streets tomorrow where and when I don't know, but Chili's going to be going off campus. He's going to leave us and he's going to have tickets out somewhere. He will reveal himself on the air with us, and he'll tell you where he's at. He said he's bringing fifty pair of tickets. Fifty people will walk away from going to see Chili tomorrow where I don't know, but fifty people will win some tickets tomorrow to the big sold out show. I'll have pit passes for you. We'll put those in at eight twenty when we play a game to win those. Why not we can play a game tomorrow. Sure, I'll get something prepared. I just don't know when Chili's not going to be here. Is Chili going to be in the game, out of the game, I don't know. He won't tell me. I know that Jeremy's up next. He's got pit passes for you NonStop noon or pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour and then he'll continue. It's our last week of alternative income at ten after the hour. That's it. That's it right, It's Buzzfest week all week. We're all amped up to party with you guys on Saturday. Can't wait. We're on a twenty hour break. We'll do it better tomorrow, AMF Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast.
Speaker 4: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com