Speaker 1: Gene and her German acquaintance are discussing money again.
Speaker 2: Her offidas in Gunda beta.
Speaker 3: Offidas in or heinzi than gene.
Speaker 2: Eh it was kaufen hamsi de mark nine kind of de mark abaijaba and padolla we feel.
Speaker 3: It dollar humsy furtzen geb in sene mark on fun dollar Yeah, yes, hamsi seen mark and we phil a dollar.
Speaker 2: At fili dollar feeling dun gunta.
Speaker 1: Near the beginning of the conversation, you heard.
Speaker 3: Wo Hinginzi, then bo hin.
Speaker 1: Means where too, and then makes the question less abrupt.
Speaker 2: Herns or amsu alfridas in Gunda beta.
Speaker 3: Offidas in Whinginzi.
Speaker 4: Then Gene eh IgA it was kaufen hamsi de mark nine kind of de mark abaijaba and padolla.
Speaker 3: We feel it dollar raumsy furtzen GiB in tim mark, Yeah, yes, hamsi tin mark kundt.
Speaker 2: If fili dolla fiendan gundar.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say good evening to someone in German.
Speaker 3: Guten abn't.
Speaker 1: Suppose you didn't understand what was said, How would you say something like how please? Or what.
Speaker 2: Be bitter? Be bitter?
Speaker 1: Ask someone if he has a couple of.
Speaker 2: Dollars Hamsi and pardola.
Speaker 1: Ask him if he still has some.
Speaker 2: Wine hams reva's wine.
Speaker 1: How does he tell you he has no wine.
Speaker 3: Chabo kind and wine kind and vine, Chabo kind and wine?
Speaker 1: Ask and no beer?
Speaker 2: Own kind, beer kind beer?
Speaker 1: How would you contradict her in the sense of yes, I do do do? Say I still have some beer?
Speaker 3: Saben adwas bier, schaben adwas bier.
Speaker 1: Say well, then give me a beer.
Speaker 2: Also done. Games and beer, I'm beer as games, I'm beer.
Speaker 1: One beer, i'd beer. Say here are five dollars.
Speaker 4: He isn't funft dollar, f funf dollar. He isn't funft dollar.
Speaker 1: What might you say when you hand money to someone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitter.
Speaker 3: Frogzi ask fhrogzy.
Speaker 1: Haven't you any German marks?
Speaker 3: Humsy kind of daymark? Kind of daymark?
Speaker 1: I have also a couple of German marks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but pad mark.
Speaker 1: Ah pardi mark, Say give me seventeen marks.
Speaker 3: Games a zips in mark Seepsen.
Speaker 1: Ask how many eighteen.
Speaker 2: Defieler arts in?
Speaker 1: Say no, sixteen.
Speaker 3: Nine seichtsen.
Speaker 1: Saxteen mark bitter, say here are fifteen marks.
Speaker 2: He's a futin mark finftzin.
Speaker 3: Say that's fourteen use doscin't doesn't fiatzin doesn't fatzin?
Speaker 1: Say well, then give me one mark?
Speaker 2: Also done. Games is a mark? Is a mark?
Speaker 1: Ask how much you owe people?
Speaker 5: Sen sure schuenen if you try it ian.
Speaker 1: Now say not much? The beer is for you.
Speaker 3: We don't ze bitcha. Doespis t ze fel fel.
Speaker 6: Fuzi, doespis tze? Say for you, Fuzi, here's how to ask for me?
Speaker 3: We don't for me to me.
Speaker 2: Mish mish for mesh.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say with me? Make me a say for me with me.
Speaker 3: Fumish, meet me a fumish, make me a.
Speaker 1: Now ask again for me, for me, for me, say yes for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuzzy, Fuzi, Yeah, fuzzy.
Speaker 1: Say the beer is for you.
Speaker 3: That's bierstuzy ymhm. Does biers t Z.
Speaker 1: Say, but the wine is for gunther.
Speaker 3: About their venus for gunta for gunta, their venus for gunta.
Speaker 1: The beer is for you?
Speaker 3: Does biers t z?
Speaker 1: How much does a beer cost?
Speaker 2: If you cost it in beer cost it if you're costed. If you cost it an beer.
Speaker 1: Say one beer one mark. Obviously beer costs more than one mark, and prices will vary, but for this exercise, say one beer one mark.
Speaker 3: And beer and a mark and beer and a mark an aina aina a beer costs one mark, and beer costed and a mark.
Speaker 1: And the wine. Say the wine costs two marks.
Speaker 3: Divine costs it spy mark, divine costs it spy mark.
Speaker 1: Give me.
Speaker 3: Game zimya.
Speaker 1: Say give me three marks.
Speaker 3: Game try mark.
Speaker 1: I can't be.
Speaker 2: Is conished. It can is canished?
Speaker 1: Say I can?
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Is canished.
Speaker 1: Here's how you say you can be.
Speaker 3: See cernan cernan kernan see cernon.
Speaker 1: Ask can you.
Speaker 3: Crin and z crin and z curn and z.
Speaker 1: Try to ask? Can you give me three marks?
Speaker 3: Kunzim tri mark gabon kerninzimri mark gabon?
Speaker 1: Ask how much does the wine cost.
Speaker 2: If you cross the dervine?
Speaker 1: Say only two marks?
Speaker 3: What's y mark?
Speaker 1: Ask? Can you eat now?
Speaker 3: Kunzi essen kunzi Essen.
Speaker 1: Answer yes, I can, Yeah, he can tell him you can't.
Speaker 2: It canished.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like to.
Speaker 2: Ichmerstnischt mester ichmerstnis asked the woman if she has wine?
Speaker 3: Amsy vine, amsy vine?
Speaker 1: Yes? I still have some wine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had wine.
Speaker 1: Keeping in mind that it's say you have no wine.
Speaker 3: See how I'm kind and vine kind? And vine, see how I'm kind and vine.
Speaker 1: As in English, you can make some statements into a question simply by changing the intonation at the end. Now ask you have no wine?
Speaker 3: See how I'm kind? Vine, see how I'm kind?
Speaker 1: Vine contradict him, Yes, I still have some.
Speaker 2: Wine, adverse wine? Do do or redwas wine?
Speaker 1: Ask do you also have beer.
Speaker 3: Hamsi or Bier Hamsi or bier?
Speaker 1: Yes? I still have some beer, yeah, Harman or redvas beer? Say I haven't any beer? Or I have no beer?
Speaker 2: I have a kind beer, I have a kind beer.
Speaker 1: Ask do you have dollars?
Speaker 3: HUMSI dollar hamsi dollar?
Speaker 1: Suppose she us? How does she say? I still have dollars?
Speaker 2: A carban dolla, A carban artolla?
Speaker 1: Say I still have a few dollars.
Speaker 2: A carbanin padola, many dollars phil a dollar?
Speaker 1: Suppose she doesn't have any How does she say I have none? Referring to dollars.
Speaker 2: A cabotina A cabotina. Now ine a cabotina.
Speaker 1: Are you giving me a couple of dollars?
Speaker 3: Give me me pardola gimsim and padola.
Speaker 1: Say I can't.
Speaker 2: It candished it candished?
Speaker 1: Ask you can't.
Speaker 3: See curnished see cornelisht.
Speaker 1: Say I haven't any dollars.
Speaker 2: A cab a kind of dollar, Say I have none hab a kina a cab a kina.
Speaker 1: Say well, then give me a couple of German marks.
Speaker 3: Also done gad mark, also done giard mark.
Speaker 1: Say I can't.
Speaker 2: It's cahnished.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: See cononished see connish, Say I can.
Speaker 2: It can it can?
Speaker 1: Say but I wouldn't like to.
Speaker 2: A about mstished? How about you mostnished?
Speaker 1: Say you have German mark works?
Speaker 3: See how M D.
Speaker 1: March Say but I wouldn't like any use the word for none.
Speaker 3: Abstekainechmeschtekaine.
Speaker 1: Now for some problems and simple arithmetic in German, I'm going to ask you to do some addition. The questions will be posed in this way.
Speaker 3: Peter Junzi bitter Sileen swei martvifier, Spileen swei martvifer.
Speaker 1: Can you guess what macht means? It means make two and two, make how many? This word macht is a form of a word you've already learned. Which one is that machen Machen means to make or to do. Now get ready for some arithmetic.
Speaker 3: Irons on spy Mark. We feel try sy on try March. We feel fun fear on fear Marked. We feel art fear on spy Mark. We feel sex cry on fear Mark. We feel semen sex on try March. We feel nine nine on Irons March. We feel see sex on Mark. We feel.
Speaker 2: Right scene.
Speaker 3: Pride seen on spie martvifl finftzine achtun fia martvifel swave pride sin on try martvi fir techtzin fin seen on spie Mart. We feel zipzin zeep seen on spie martvi Fel.
Speaker 2: Nine seen.
Speaker 1: Feeling dunk and now you'll talk with the woman.
Speaker 3: It's the English pres meda frau.
Speaker 1: You're in an agreeable mood, so confirm everything she asks.
Speaker 2: You couldn't talk Kit is in and good.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're good guys, get me a good.
Speaker 2: Motion met me Essen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ghana, Ghana yeah, Essen.
Speaker 2: One gators order armed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's skateholder armed, Yeah, it's skateholder armed. Canz yeah. Is Calum yeah, I Calums.
Speaker 2: Colm the Adwards form Machen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ghana yeah, I kind of it was.
Speaker 2: Mahen Cannon vine for misaufen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can viine coffin. Yeah, he can wine for the coffin.
Speaker 2: Harms the DMark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is Harbor and power. Yeah is Harbor and part DMark Feeler Yeah, A feeler.
Speaker 2: Has Dolla.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doll.
Speaker 2: Dollar are the Dunclins, The Field wine, coffin.
Speaker 3: Ja Ishkan filvine kaufn ja is Kan.
Speaker 2: Duncan and Zi mcmiresen.
Speaker 1: This is the end of Unit fifteen.