Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, the American way is, we don't let gangs terrorize us, whether they're from Venezuela or anywhere else. So Mayor Mike Kaufman will join us at five thirty six to day, looking forward to that. You may remember it seems like one hundred years ago, right, We had the mayor on this show and was talking to the mayor about gathering of thousands of Venezuelans and Aurora at a shopping center and it had made it hard for people to get in and out, a lot took over a local intersection.
Speaker 2: It had to do with Venezuelan elections.
Speaker 1: And in the course of that conversation because the point I was making to the mayor was, I don't care where people are from. I don't care if it's a bunch of golfers from a country club, if it's people from Venezuela or whatever. But this cannot be the new normal in America. Where you can just have thousands of people decide, oh, okay, we don't care about anybody else. We're going to take over this intersection. We're going to take over this parking lot.
Speaker 2: People won't be.
Speaker 1: Able to get out of the shopping center. That is not the American Way, and we cannot allow that to become the new normal. And then in the conversation with the mayor that the mayor, I said, this has to be a top priority, said laugh to me, and he said no, no, I said, We've got much higher priorities. And I said, like what, And he said, and I'm paraphrasing, but it might be verbatim that that, hey, we've got blocks, We've got blocks that we have to go out and take back. And so that then kind of triggered this whole conversation about what the heck is going on, and not just in Aurora, Colorado. And we're going to have the mare at five thirty six talking about the latest with TDA, this Venezuelan prison gang that is now obviously very active in Colorado thanks to Kamala Harris and Jared Polis and everybody else who encourages these open borders and actively tries to attract large numbers of unvetted people from south of the border up Neo Colorado, and obviously a lot of good people come up, but you need a controlled border. Whether the people come in and are good people are bad people, and it's a mix. Right now, you need a controlled border. It is absolutely national suicide to say no, we're just going to leave the southern border open and then no vetting, and whoever manages to come in comes in, and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are going to magically deem them legal through an abuse of the asylum process. That is national suicide, right. No nation could withstand that. Which is no reflection on the people who happen to live on the other.
Speaker 2: Side of the border. It's just a reflection on reality.
Speaker 1: And so now we find ourselves in a situation and this ties into the mirror with us at five point thirty six. Listen to this story out of Montana, and then do you doubt that this is also happening here.
Speaker 3: Sadez Rodriguez remains behind bars without bond. He's a Honduran national enter the US illegally, and right now federal authorities are facing a growing threat the violent Venezuelan gang Trende Ragua criminal operations Right here in the US, The New York Posts is reporting the gang is targeting desperate women and forcing them into prostitution in the eighth states you see highlighted right here Texas, Nevada, Illinois, California, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and New York. In addition to those claims have just told you about, more reports are also coming in accusing the gang of using migrant shelters and American cities to recruit new members and also to build a criminal empire right here on American soil. The National News desks Christine for Zoo has more.
Speaker 4: There is widespread evidence the vast majority of migrants coming to the United States do so for the same reason as this Ecuadorian man we met in New York City, a dangerous situation at home, and the hope of work and security here.
Speaker 2: And while the numbers of.
Speaker 4: Those arriving at our southern border has dropped dramatically, there are growing concerns about those coming as part of the Biden administration's parole program, bringing those from four countries here by plane. US Customs and Border Patrol data show more than five hundred and thirty thousand migrants have taken part That includes more than one hundred and seventeen thousand from Venezuela, a country with which the United States has no diplomatic relationship, which means background information about them or their prior criminal history is hard to come by.
Speaker 5: It makes it so easy for this a TDA Venezuela gang on the so treacherous to come to the United States and set up basis.
Speaker 6: There are bases in New York and.
Speaker 5: Other states across the country and now including even to the state of Texas.
Speaker 4: The New York Times reporting members of trained d a Iragua are living and recruiting new members inside the city's migrant shelters. In Chicago, local media is reporting on gang turf wars, a phenomenon predicted by a former border chief in Texas.
Speaker 1: What happens when the start going head to head to gangs thirteen that are just as powerful in what you have, you have a big mess.
Speaker 2: We have gangs fighting gags.
Speaker 7: When the black gangs get fit up with the illegalities and the criminal activity of these migrants, all non citizens, the city of Chicago has done the bulop is smold.
Speaker 4: The City of Chicago has spent more than four hundred million dollars on migrants over the last few years. Local residents there and elsewhere are starting to become more vocal at city council meetings arguing that money would be better spent on low income residents who are citizens of the United States.
Speaker 2: I'm Christine for Zow.
Speaker 3: Reporting dozens of lawmakers are condemning the Biden Harris administration over his treatment of migrant children and a new letter they accuse the admirs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a report out of NBC in Montana and it ties into Mayor Kaufman's conversation with US today at five thirty six, because great work done by the gazette, right, you have the Colorado Springs Gazette, you have the Denver Gazette. But they're both doing great work on the reality of this Venezuelan gang right here in Colorado. And they point to this report done by law firm hired by apartment complex ownership, Perkins Koy, which is a highly respected, you know, worldwide law firm, just detailing, you know, all of these abuses and takeovers and many of the type of criminal activities you just heard described in this story. I'll get into that more detail as we move through the show. But yeah, come on, this should be completely unacceptable in Colorado and everywhere else. Right, So we'll talk to Mary Hawk mayor Kaufman about that again at five twenty six. It's five twenty six, right, Ryan, Yeah, we look forward to that. We'll do thirty six. Yeah, that would be more convenient. I think five thirty.
Speaker 2: So is he have like three minutes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we would not want to do that. He might want to, but we would not want to. Mike and I go way back. I really like Mikecasionally we disagree about something, but he's always been very accessible, which we very much appreciate. So fascinating looking at a headline on CNN, a new message from President Trump messaging to women, because obviously there's a gender gap, right, He's way up with men, Harris's way up with women. You know, talk about maybe ten points in each direction. But Trump's new message is a very smart one, which is, hey, I am your protector. And that is such an important message because you know, hey, listen all of us, right, men, women, etc. We love our children with the love that's unimaginable, really, and it's so intense. And women, though, you know, I think women are created by God this way. Women are created the phenomenal ferocity and devotion and will jump in front of a speeding car as men would as well. But come on, you know, the mama bear to protect their children. And so anybody with brain right now can look around America and look around the world and see how much more dangerous it has become under Biden, Harrison and Trump. Nobody can deny his brand is strength. And when he was president there was relative peace with with Biden and Harris. The world's been on fire and it's getting worse. And so I love that messaging that I am your protect and that is the reality. A president has unique abilities, you know, to protect this nation or the opposite, and so I'm really glad that he's he's out there hammering on that. Lots to talk about today, obviously locally and nationally. Anxious to get your take on all of it. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number and you can text Dan five seven seven three nine some texts flowing in already. Just a quick overview some of the stuff we want to cover today. Kamala Harris you know, so many bad ideas, right, but two of her worst surfacing today, and the first will sound a little technical.
Speaker 2: In the weeds, but you know better.
Speaker 1: You know that she is proposing now a seismic change and the way the United States is governed, and one that would throw this nation into chaos. And that is doing away with the filibuster in the Senate. And she says, oh, it's just for Roe v.
Speaker 2: Wade.
Speaker 1: But basically, now, okay, the Senate being able to assume to pass the House, the Senate being able to make something law, major major changes in America with just a single majority vote. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: But that's what she's proposing in order to codify row, make ROW the law of the land now imposed from DC, take it away from the States, and again it would be guaranteed chaos for this nation, year after year, for the rest of your life. So we want to talk about that. If you like what she's proposing, then we'll send the limo. We'll take your call first. Do you think this is going to help her hurt her politically? Really want to get your take on that. Also, tape of Kamala Harris surf say no, play it for you. Wanting a legalized prostitution? Where do you come down on that? And my belief is we just talked about the gender gap between the two. That could help turn that gender gap in Trump's favor in a hurry, because I believe women, even much more so than men, would be opposed to legalized prostitution. What do you think eight five five for zero five eight two five five You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Harris wants to throw away or advantage with women. This is one very quick and effective way to do that. Do you think that sex work ought to be decriminalized?
Speaker 1: I think so, I do. How popular do you think that will be with the women of America? Ryan, Oh, yeah, we want legalized prostitution. Kamala Harris wants legalized prostitution. I don't care how deeply blue any woman is. I've got to believe a very very strong majority of women in America do not want legalized prospects.
Speaker 5: She goes to your characterization of her, which is spot on, Dan, and that is Kamala has such a social anxiety disorder of some kind that whoever she sits down with it could be the furthest left lunatic position. She is going to affirm them and say, yeah, I think we should do that. If they sat down and said, look, we need to eat soilent green. It's people, but we need to do it to save the environment. Do you think we should do it.
Speaker 2: She would say, yeah, I think we should. Ryan.
Speaker 1: I may have blocked something out, but I don't think I've diagnosed her with social anxiety.
Speaker 2: I did, Oh you didn't touch on this day.
Speaker 5: Just watch her unfold, the nervousness, the look in her eye, her body posture, her gestures, the way she answers questions or doesn't answer them. I mean, look on the look of horror on Oprah Winfrey's face sitting down with her for that special I've been very precise.
Speaker 1: There is some kind of impairment right with her, and I can't diagnose it from the outside. That That's all I'm saying. But there is something that that renders her unable to do the things necessary to be president of the United States. It's this simple, right, I mean, if this election came down to one vote and I was blessed with five seconds in an elevator with the person who got to decide this election. I would just say, if you can't do a press conference, you can't be president.
Speaker 2: What do you who could disagree with that?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 5: You know, sit down interview setting like you just heard what I'm saying right that it could be a scen bat blank crazy position, and she'll just say yes to what.
Speaker 1: Happened, doctor Ryan, or or misdiagnosis by you what you are missing, my young friend is I don't get caught up in all the iss or the isms, Marxism versus communism, versus socialism, Marxist this is that is she is some kind of ist and and you know she has adopted so many like core Marxist type principles. This is just who she is, right, And that's why the day she was in I said, hey, the race just got.
Speaker 2: A lot tougher for Trump.
Speaker 1: It's going to look scary this and that, but please sleep peacefully. America is not going to elect a far left radical from San Francisco, just big picture.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's who she is.
Speaker 1: And then I know this is a little bit in the weeds if people don't follow like the operation of government type stuff. But for her to suggest now getting rid of the filibusters. So America could have these wild dramatic swings in public policy by just a single vote in the US Senate, just a majority vote.
Speaker 2: Here she is on NPR.
Speaker 9: I think we should eliminate the filibuster barrow, and we need to get us to the point where we fifty one votes would be what we need to actually put back in law, the protections.
Speaker 2: For reproductive freedom. Wow wow.
Speaker 1: And again she can't say abortion because everybody knows, hey, abortion, that's killing a baby. So it's got to be reproductive freedom. But the point being, I mean, she's under fire. No Mansion said he can't support her. Cinema's blasting her. It would mean instant chaos and insanity for the US. Wait, because you can have the wildest of policy suings, because we all know if you get rid of the filibuster for Roe, the filibuster is gone.
Speaker 2: Period. So what happens then?
Speaker 1: Okay, Democrats, if they have the House and the White House and they have a majority Senate by a vote, okay, so this year Roe is codified, and okay, next election, GOP gets the Senate and okay, now Roe is gone.
Speaker 2: And you lurch back and forth every couple of years or so. It's insanity.
Speaker 1: So quite a bit of desperation you're seeing right there, Lance and Evergreen.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey Dann. Thanks. Did you leave your memory at the office today?
Speaker 2: Let me check? Oh, I forget.
Speaker 6: Respected law firm?
Speaker 2: Nokay? Well, Lance, I gather you disagree.
Speaker 6: I disagree because I have a law firm that facilitated the money transfer that god Hillary's russ A collusion hops.
Speaker 2: Go well, I take it back. Listen, all I'm telling you I don't know. Lance. Wait a second.
Speaker 1: All I'm telling you is that Perkins Cooy is a law firm that's known worldwide and has a lot of worldwide respect. I'm not saying they've never done anything I disagree with, and and you're describing something that I would disagree with.
Speaker 2: But all I'm saying is that this in Colorado.
Speaker 6: The deep or do you disagree with?
Speaker 1: Well, you just said that you're saying I haven't been able to independently verify it that this law firm facilitated something bad Hillary did. Is that what you're saying? And if that's what they did, then I would disagree.
Speaker 6: With that took the money from Hillary and gave it to that Russian spy over in England. They created that document.
Speaker 2: Okay, and if that's yeah, if that's true, I.
Speaker 6: Would out there. It's been reported by Sean that one.
Speaker 1: Lance, Lance, why is this so personal for you? You know, I know a lot of things you don't know. Do you want me to use the rest of the show proving that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: The point is, I've got to tell you, Lance.
Speaker 1: I hate to break it to you, but the facts you just gave me which concern me. If they're true, and I'm not doubting you, I just haven't been able to verify it. But those facts are not central to my existence. They're not the important thing in my life. They're not what I focus on every day. All I'm telling you, and tell me if you disagree with this. Perkins cooy is a big worldwide law firm with many offices and many attorneys, Okay, doing a lot of work for a lot a lot of major entities around the world.
Speaker 2: Can we agree on that.
Speaker 6: I'll agree on Ryan can verify what I told you?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Lance, appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Any other points you want to make, Okay, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: He's assigning me extra work. Yes, as he should.
Speaker 1: But all I can tell you is the way Perkins Kouy came up is they did an investigation into the Whispering Pines apartments in Aurora at the request of the ownership, and the investigation was into the activities of the TDA Gang, the Venezuelan prison gang, and Perkins Cooy concluded that that prison gang was taking over the apartment complex, committing all sorts of horrible crimes, threatening to kill. Management said they wanted to collect half the money from tenants, et cetera. Now, if Lance or anybody else wants to say Perkins Cooy is wrong in those conclusions, then present us with the evidence. I think a lot of us have seen that video which seems consistent with these conclusions, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
Speaker 2: The point is.
Speaker 1: Mayor Mike Kaufman will be with us at five point thirty six. We'll be talking about that on the Dan Kapli Show when we come back. Something good about tappen.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's one of ours, not you and me, me and my wife.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks for Claire forget Yeah, no, I how about them? Bears.
Speaker 10: But just moments ago, Manchin told our colleague Ted Barrett. He said, he said, quote, shame on her. Referring to Harris. He says that she knows the filibuster is the holy grill of democracy. And Manson went on to say it's the only thing that keeps us talking and working together. If she gets rid of that, then this would be the house on steroids.
Speaker 2: And then Ted went on.
Speaker 10: To ask whether she would consider endorsing her, and he said, quote, that ain't going to happen. So he could have given her some as the Harris is trying to move to the middle guys, perhaps she could have touted a mansion endorsement, which seemed to be coming to her side. But now that she has said this, he's no way that is not going to happen. And she tries to promise her voters she can get abortion rights passed and if she wins the presidency in Obama, see this.
Speaker 1: This is so fantastic, right because it's exactly what I predicted would happen, which is once it became clear, once it became clear to the call to the left that Harris was going to lose, that she was failing just like I predicted, once it became clear Biden wasn't going to win, they would depose him, they'd throw him out, and they did. And now it has become clear to them, you know, she is highly likely to lose.
Speaker 2: So now what she doing. She and the left are panicking, and they're doing and saying all these crazy things and wanting to get rid of the filibuster.
Speaker 1: And listen, I'm not pretending this is going to be the kitchen table issue across America, but for an awful lot of people who pay attention to these things, it just more than any of her other wacko stuff, confirms that she is a far left crazy because can you imagine how this nation is going to be thrown into constant turmoil if the Senate now can pass laws by just a single vote, just a simple fifty one majority vote. Okay this year, abortions legal nationwide two years from now. No, it's not because now the Republicans aren't charging.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: You get rid of the filibuster and you impose you impose the legalization of the mass killing of children up to birth on all fifty states without the right of the people to opine. You watch how many Senate seats the GOP gets because you may have the national popular vote when it comes to the presidency and obviously electoral College, but when it comes to the Senate, each state, no matter how small, gets two US senators. And you think you're going to have any Democrats elected in any of these states, that small states that tend read No, this is panic. It is panic on the part of Harris. Let's go to the phone lines. Rick in Boone calling on another one of Harris's daffy and self defeating ideas, wanting to legalize prostitution.
Speaker 2: Rick, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, quick comment about that. It makes Trump's comments yesterday or the day before about being the protector of women familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I am your protectorate.
Speaker 2: Yep, the brilliant, brilliant point. Thank you for that, my friend.
Speaker 11: Anything else, a couple of a couple of things, not today, whenever you get to it. But composition one thirty one, we need to put a kebash on that. If I'm accurate, I'm not sure. You're probably more familiar. Yeah, I think it's that ranked voting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, you're right, and we're going to dig.
Speaker 11: Into Sure, like to hear you address that more. Yeah, what's going on down here in house districts three?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 11: Between heard? Yeah, Adam Fresh, Yeah, we had Jeff trying to come off as a conservative.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when you have unlimited money to spend.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well he's the advertisements on TV's several of days day on TV. Heard just got out there on TV and they I don't know if her funding or it has to do it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't like the party and the chaos in there, but something's gonna be done, Ricky. You know that's a couple of days. Get after it.
Speaker 2: Yep, No, we haven't.
Speaker 6: We appreciate your help, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Rick and appreciate the call. Appreciate you listening. We did have Jeff heard on last week. And now it's scary. I mean, Frish has so much money, right, all the money came in when people thought he was running against Bobert. That he can pretty much say anything and run it often enough to convince some people it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is scary. Herd would be great.
Speaker 1: But if you got an extra five bucks or something, you can send it down to Herd. You can make some calls for him or whatever. Really need to get CD three. Let's go up to Beautiful Greeley, Colorado, home of the unc Bears.
Speaker 2: Talk to Matt. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 12: Welcome, Hi Dan, thanks for taking my call. I just had a comment and then a question. First is regarding abortion. It's my understanding that banning abortion does not decrease abortions. So that's something I've researched in outlying abortion. So it confuses me about the Pro Life of movement having that main strategy of ban it.
Speaker 1: Mattter, are you suggesting that there were as many abortions before Roe?
Speaker 12: Well, I know under Obama abortions decreased, but I know Roe goes way back to the early seven and these Yeah, no, women will still get abortions and in.
Speaker 1: Much, much, much Well, two things, Matt. First of all, if you're talking about what we have now, which is the people of the states deciding, then yes, some women will go to other states to have abortions. But do you agree that people of the states, rather than the federal government, should get to decide abortion policy for that state, or do you think the federal government should just be able to impose a role on all fifty states.
Speaker 12: Well, I think it just it creates a passwork if it goes to the states. So women are bouncing around. I know there's some women they'd have to drive a thousand miles to get an abortion. So that's a good question. Dan.
Speaker 2: Do you think slavery should have been state by state?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, See, and it comes back to the same basic concept. Obviously slavery it's own unique form of unimaginable evil. But but both have in common that the idea of treating another human life as one's property. And so to me, the same principle applies. If you accept the undeniable medical reality that each abortion is ending in innocent human life. Well, then at that point the last thing you'd want would be the federal government saying in all fifty states, no, no matter what you want, individual states, you have to accept this killing up to literally the moment of delivery.
Speaker 12: My understanding is most abortions happened before viability.
Speaker 1: How many How many abortions Matt do you think happened today where the woman is is in the latest of terms, How many do you think happened today?
Speaker 11: Not many?
Speaker 2: What would you guess unless what number would be? What number would be acceptable to you.
Speaker 12: I you know, that's between a woman and the well.
Speaker 1: But wait a second. Was slavery between the plantation owner and the slave?
Speaker 12: No, but I think slavery's got living people. I'm talking about pre highability.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever read a tech have you ever read a science textbook?
Speaker 2: I have? Have you seen an ultrasound? Okay? Is that a living human?
Speaker 12: Well, it depends on what stage of development. I think.
Speaker 2: So let's say the baby's about to be born. We're within like ten seconds of the baby being delivered.
Speaker 1: Is that a living human who it should be legal to kill? I?
Speaker 12: I don't. I hope not.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 2: Come on, Matt, it's a yes or no. I mean, should you be able to kill that?
Speaker 12: And that's I think it's between a woman and they.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say, well, the baby's life's obviously danger it's about to be dismembered.
Speaker 2: But but you tell me, Matt, you tell me, Okay, other.
Speaker 12: Than these are very rare, Okay, but let's start with that.
Speaker 1: Let let's let's start with that because this is a real test of Matt. Let's start with that. Do you think it should be legal? Should should the woman have the right to kill that baby five seconds before the baby's delivered.
Speaker 11: What I believe is that I'm sorry, we're up.
Speaker 1: Against a heartbreak, and you won't answer a direct question. The reason Matt won't answer a direct question is he doesn't want to sound like a monster, and he knows if he says, yes, the woman should have the right to kill that baby five seconds before the baby's born, he'll sound like a monster. And the reason he'll sound like a monster is because that's a monstrous practice and it's obviously infanticide. And the fact that Matt won't even concede that point tells you everything you need to know about the pro abortion argument, which is that it's illogical, it's anti science, it's it's built on a total lie. And that's why in California, for example, Kate Matt says, yeah, a woman should be able to choose to have that baby killed just before it's about to be born. But wait a second, in California, if somebody else causes that baby to die. Let's say somebody punches the mother in the stomach when she's pregnant, and that baby passes away, and it could be as early as two months in well, that person can be prosecuted for capital murder. So doesn't the fact that in California you can be put in jail for murder for taking the life of that child as early as eight weeks into gestation just prove that this whole pro abortion argument is built on a lie.
Speaker 2: You're on the dan Capla Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dankaplas Show podcast Criminalize.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 1: Camala Harris on a legalized prostitution, Yeah, that from twenty nineteen, So talk about losing the women's vote in a hurry. What percentage of American women, Ryan, do you think one prostitution legalized?
Speaker 5: That is a far left position, and maybe some libertarians, So I would say somewhere in neighborhood are ten to fifteen percent of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are certain issues that are far more important to people than the color of their jersey, right, their political cherishing. Yeah, that's why I think universal opposition to legalized prostitution among women. I mean, and this is such a typical far left position, right, because what does the far left have to do to succeed? They have to separate you from your faith so they can insert theirs. So, because if you vote your faith. The left just gets destroyed election after election. They have to do that, and they have to undermine the traditional American family for the Left to get its way. And what more effective way to undermine the traditional Maria and family than the legalized prostitution, right, So yeah, Kamala Harris all for that. Before I go back to the phone lines, let me squeeze in a couple of textures.
Speaker 2: They are and fuego.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: This would be sad, but playing a commercial from now to election day where they explain how a third trimester abortion happens step by step would be devastating to the argument of a late term abortion. It would abort the Democrats because remember in the debate put that in quotes. It wasn't a debate as I predicted, Kamala Harris just had to flat lie and deny. You know that the Democrats supported late term abortion, because anybody with the brain knows that's raw and fanticide. It's absolutely savage and marbaric, and it's completely unacceptable. But the Democrats promoted, they expanded, and then they lie about it.
Speaker 2: In a debate.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if and I don't expect that from the Trump campaign. I think they're trying to deemphasize abortion but pinning the Democrat down on them. And I thought Trump did a pretty good job of it in the debate, very very effective, because it's indefensible, completely indefensible. Dan, I'd like to respond to those people with quote, slavery should be a decision between the buyer and the seller, you know. And yeah, Texter, Dan, that was amazing what you said about California and murder. You have changed my mind. Thank you, Texter. That actually makes my year.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: These libs need to grow a pair if they're going to debate you, these pro abortion blankly blanks discussed me. Yeah, I think the California example is so important, and I hope people use that when they're discussing abortion with those who favor it, because, yeah, in California, you know, you take the life that baby, say eight weeks actually a little bit earlier into the baby's life, you say, you accidentally say, you decide to And there's a case like this in California where somebody punched a woman in the stomach outside of a wealth fair office. I think she had just picked up a check they wanted to steal the check, had no idea she was pregnant, she wasn't showing and ended up killing the baby, who at that point was if I remember right, maybe about eight weeks long in the baby's life. I'd have to double check. That person got convicted a murder, convicted of murdering the baby in California, and the California Supreme Court upheld the conviction. So doesn't that tell you everything you need to know about the reality of abortion. Each abortion is the killing of an innocent human life. If that wasn't true, then California couldn't keep that man in jail for decades, maybe the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Hey man, oh boy, was so wild. They heard this voice in my head. I thought it was my life just ended. It was an angelic voice. I thought, Okay, hey, end in the right place. Okay, since when do you need permission?
Speaker 13: Since I'm the only one that's actually given birth to kids. At fifteen weeks you can feel something in your tummy. So that's way too early, Yeah, way too early?
Speaker 2: Well too early or way too late? You mean, well it's.
Speaker 13: Too early to.
Speaker 1: Find Yeah, right, but that child of yours.
Speaker 2: Let's take your daughter, the tremendous college golfer.
Speaker 1: She was your daughter yes, at conception, correct, there's no difference. She had her own individual DNA. Nobody in the history of humanity is ever going to have that DNA.
Speaker 13: So when people talk about, you know, these time limits, it really bothers me to the core because I felt butterflies. I felt everything from the moment of conception all the way up to birth. Yeah, and to think that somebody can just go in there on a late term pregnancy, even if you're having a bad day or and just basically say, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, I'm having a bad day.
Speaker 13: I'm just gonna, you know, go ahead and get rid of the thing.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, no, well, and thank you for that. And that's why Kamala Harris said to lie about it right during the debate. Hey, by the way, I teased into something really great's about to happen, and I'll get to that at five oh six. And a second really great thing is about to happen. Ryan is about to turn fifty. This is your last show with us before you turn fifty, right, yes, yeses, So we'll have to celebrate that in the next hour. Hey, five five or zero five A two five five
Speaker 2: The number you're on the dn CAPLA ship