Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 3: LaToya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 3: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard. How lucky are we?
Speaker 2: Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you.
Speaker 1: We love everything about La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Speaker 3: Go to Glamfam dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to Laura Kane after Dark.
Speaker 3: How is everybody good?
Speaker 1: Lots to talk about today, Lots lots to talk about. In fact, We're going to do a whole show on the newest scams of twenty twenty five, and I'm going to tell you a story about a woman who lost You won't believe how much money she lost thinking she was talking to Brad Pitt. Oh god, I have somebody an acquaintance who thinks she's talking to Kevin Costner. We're going to talk about that. But there are so many scams you have to watch for, so we're going to talk.
Speaker 2: About all of that.
Speaker 1: We have a president, a forty seventh president. He was just sworn in.
Speaker 2: And Malonia's hat. Malonia is so happy.
Speaker 3: Everybody need She looked like the hamburgerler?
Speaker 2: What is what was up with that hat?
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the inauguration because I didn't either couldn't boycott it it I shouldn't be wearing all black.
Speaker 1: The most important thing, it's Martin Luther King Junior Day. And the quote is the time is always right to do what is right, and that is the truth.
Speaker 2: So we honor him today.
Speaker 1: We also have so much to Oh my gosh, I have so much to talk about, so much to say. I am kind of running on very little sleep because of the holiday. I worked last night from four to midnight, came home, slept forgot to set my alarm, had to be back at work at five am. Woke up at five am. Oh, jumped in my car. Luckily I was sleeping in my sweats. Jumped in my car, didn't even brush my teeth or my hair or anything, grab my purse, forgot my phone, drove to work, was and got my first report done.
Speaker 3: Wow boo yah booh. Yeah, welcome to the hot Mess Express. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If there was ever a hot Mess Express, this is it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: The turnaround for the work was just a little short. Are something else I know, but I'm don't get me wrong, grateful for the hours you are. I'm grateful for the hours you are.
Speaker 1: There's that, and then oh we have I have a story about gen Z. Oh god, and I did, because you know, I have a little job now that I work in the AM six hundred Coco newsroom writing news and doing Mount on the Street interviews. Yes, so I have a story about gen Z. And I know our gen Z Brian producer, Brian Hi, Brian.
Speaker 4: I didn't even introduce I'm a baby boomer.
Speaker 1: I know you literally are a baby boomer in a twenty four year old body, but he is our resident gen Z. And I went around and asked people who were young about these certain things, and you won't believe what they don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Did you see ever the when Ellen had a gen Zer on her show and gave her a rotary phone and the girl to know what to do with it?
Speaker 4: I just I could die only run ref see.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling like all these things that I asked the gen z or as I interviewed, you're gonna know because you're forty.
Speaker 2: You're like a forty five year old man and a twenty four year old bus.
Speaker 4: Some things are just common sense.
Speaker 1: But every single one of these people I interviewed didn't know one one thing in particular, nobody knew, and a couple of things are shocking that they didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: I have Friday was National Customer Service Day, and if some I have some how to get your next issue solved properly and calmly.
Speaker 2: Oh this for you. Oh and then we.
Speaker 1: Have the scam stuff, and then we have your double d yes, and we have so much to talk about, but first we need to talk about Dune jewelry. Dune jewelry is the bomb. The best my ring is from Dune jewelry, and my family just got their stuff with my dad's ashes in it.
Speaker 3: Oh oh they did. God yes, my ring. I rush out of the house tonight and it's one of the first times I haven't had it on. Now now I feel weird with it not on.
Speaker 1: Go to dunejewelry dot com because there are so many different styles you can choose from. Yes, there are so many different elements you can choose from, dried flowers, crystals, sands, dirt from all over the world, pebbles, rocks, I mean, from every corner of the planet. And you can even send in ashes, which I did. And my dad is sitting on Jessica's desk at Dune right now because I have to order my own necklace with my dad. But my sister's neck my sister's ring came, my niece's necklace, my mom's bracelet. My mom was all excited because she put avalony and then like white crystal, mother of pearl, no, mother of pearl, and then my dad's ashes, and it's kind of like it's a circle.
Speaker 2: It's so incredibly beautiful.
Speaker 1: The best part about it you get fifteen percent off when you put in Laura Caine fifteen easy.
Speaker 3: Is that easy?
Speaker 2: Laura Caine fifteen.
Speaker 1: And the woman who built this business, Holly, is just incredible. She built this from the ground floor. She started at her kitchen table making jewelry and now this is a nationwide, huge, multimillion dollar business.
Speaker 2: So I mean, it just goes to show you the American.
Speaker 4: Dream really is exists.
Speaker 1: It totally does. And this jewelry is something that you will keep for a lifetime. It is sentimental and it's something very special and it's a great gift. Dunejewelry at doonjewelry dot com Laura Caane fifteen to get your fifteen percent off, and believe me, it really makes a difference. There's silver, there's gold, there's bracelets, there's rings, there's.
Speaker 2: Necklaces and all that kind of stuff. So check it out. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I did a man on the Street interview for gen Z because here's the story. I found one in five gen Zers who were born between the years of nineteen ninety seven and twenty twelve can't change a light bulb.
Speaker 2: What this is the story?
Speaker 4: If I believe that in a.
Speaker 1: New survey, five people or five people between the ages of eighteen and twenty seven claimed they couldn't change a light bulb and would just hire somebody to do it because they feel like if they used a ladder it'd be too dangerous.
Speaker 3: Thank you, joyful. Wait, really iful bought a badge?
Speaker 2: Thank you Joan, thank you joyful.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I decided to ask in my little my news my newsroom persona. I went and I interviewed some gen z Ers around the uh well, Walmart, it's down the street. Oh boy, that's where I go to do my man on the street read interviews, and I asked the following questions, and you would not you'd be shocked at like what these people said. I even called my daughter, Brian, you're a resident gen Zer, but again, you are a forty year old man.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to fill out a check?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Have you ever filled out a check?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: For what reason?
Speaker 4: Buying a car?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: What about addressing a letter? Do you know where the stamp goes? And do you know where the return to duress goes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Stamps top right, return to dress bomb top left? Okay, Okay, I almost bother, like no, I was thinking top left?
Speaker 2: Donor do you know what a Thomas Brothers is?
Speaker 4: No, oh my god, okay.
Speaker 2: Not one single gen Zer knew what a Thomas Brothers is. This is a book that we would keep in our cars.
Speaker 4: Oh, like a what do you call an atlas? Like a map thing.
Speaker 1: It was a thick book that you would keep in your car about like San Diego Thomas Brothers. And like if you said, okay, I've got to go to seventy nine forty two paulm Avenue and La Mesa, you would go to the glossary, find the street, go turn to the page, and that's how you would get directions. You'd have to flip through these pages. It was the Thomas Brothers and you kept it in your car.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, when I was born, we were map quest was already a thing. So see, like we don't have phones, but we could lease print out directions we have.
Speaker 1: Not one gen z or knew what that was. In fact, I called my daughter and interviewed her and she's like, is it a kitchen appliance?
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Have you ever used Yellow Pages?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really, I remember when I still used to get delivered to the door.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what about an Encyclopedia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a World Encyclopedia set.
Speaker 3: You did not an old one too, from like the A.
Speaker 1: Did you use it just out of pure curiosity or did you use it because you have necessity?
Speaker 4: It was more for fun than necessity. All my classes still had them too, They had the updated like the newest ones at the time.
Speaker 2: Remember Encyclopedia salesman, they would come and they.
Speaker 4: Were really spensive.
Speaker 2: I know they.
Speaker 1: Were a whole set. What about have you ever made a call on a payphone?
Speaker 4: I don't think i've ever. No, I haven't. I know how to, but I don't think i've had to.
Speaker 2: You know how much it costs?
Speaker 4: Isn't it usually a dollar fifty for the first five minutes and then twenty five cents a minute after.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to that right now. I don't know what the current, but I remember when it was a dime.
Speaker 3: I remember when it was Are you okay?
Speaker 2: And do you know how much a stamp is right now?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 3: Geez? Probably fifty cents.
Speaker 2: See, I don't know the answer to the sea. What was the last time I used the stamp?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh, because you mail out like old school letter Christmas cards. You're a Christmas carter.
Speaker 4: Wait, when's last time you used the stampfar?
Speaker 1: I used a stamp recently because I found some Forever stamps and I had to mail. I had to mail Dad to do jewelry. Oh so uh, I had to do it.
Speaker 2: Like secret lose.
Speaker 1: You put it in a like a padded envelope and you just you only I only had to put a little bit. But instead of going to the post office, I just like slapped a bunch of like five stamps on their six stamps.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I actually I don't know how to calculate postage either. I have no clue how to do that anyway.
Speaker 2: And then do you know how to put air in your tires or change a tire?
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know how to change a tire.
Speaker 4: It's I don't I've never done well, I've only done it in practice once. I've never done it out of necessity and it's not fun. So I would just call Triple A. But I could do it, you know.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something.
Speaker 1: I felt like a complete boss bitch the other night because my tire pressure light came on because my tires were low and I.
Speaker 2: Don't I'm like, I don't know how to put air on my tire. I'm not gonna play the victim.
Speaker 4: It's really not.
Speaker 1: So I went to the gas station and I found I told the guy, can you turn on the air for me? He turned it on, and you just punch up like the number because there's a number. They're supposed to be thirty eight two.
Speaker 4: Well, oh you're oh, that's right, you have a cheap.
Speaker 1: So you punch in the number. And then I just screwed off the thing and I put the air in my own tires.
Speaker 2: I felt like I was on top of.
Speaker 4: The world when I was sixteenth something up my own tires. I actually had to monitor the air pressure myself. So you put it, you put it on for like ten seconds, you pulled off, you measure it. I pulled off.
Speaker 2: See like, I don't know what that I don't know how to use that thing.
Speaker 4: That's really stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that thing. I have no.
Speaker 4: Clue how to use put it on. It pops out how like a little ruler thing, And that's how you want the PSI is.
Speaker 1: Did you know that there are more gen zor than any other generation in the whole world. Seventy million of you too many, too many, and that most of you are college educated yep, and most of you have already started saving money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and I was. I was very impressed by that.
Speaker 1: And then a lot of you are from your parents are immigrants. No, that's that's well, and you are very more more diverse and obviously because you've grown up in this era.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's about gen Z. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And that was my story and it was fun and it was fun talking to all the gen zs and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I bet I can flip this on you and ask basic questions that every gen Zer knows and you guys would have no clue. I can't think of me off off my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me bring something up that currently that before you walked in, I was being bashed about, not only by Brian but by my roommate Marie.
Speaker 3: Uh, could it be the state of this house?
Speaker 2: No, the sty isn't.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's coming.
Speaker 2: But that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'll appreciate this. It's style related.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I just ordered these shoes from Amazon.
Speaker 3: I wanted a simple get them out of my.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with a simple flat? This is no. I think it looks very classy, hideous. What's wrong with this?
Speaker 3: It looks like you should be sacrificing something to like a witch.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. No, he's right. That's what I said, because that's why I see. I said, you know exactly I said. I said, eighteen eighty London peasants.
Speaker 3: Yes, there we go. Yep, Briant zimboos right there. This says why he's my son.
Speaker 4: He's right, their wi their witch shoes. He's absolutely right. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I really when I wanted a black flat, I'm like, I'm going for a black flat, I want a double strap.
Speaker 2: I thought they were cute and I put them on my.
Speaker 1: Feet and I walk out, and Brian and Marie both go, what are those?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Elvira, Yeah, he nailed it. They're totally witch shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah what about these?
Speaker 2: Do you like these any better? God?
Speaker 3: Those are worse. I don't think they're awful. I'm out of the wait.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, what style do you think they are?
Speaker 3: Peasant?
Speaker 2: They're just they're like reppy, preppy.
Speaker 4: No, they're not preppy. Is like, Doc, they low what do you call them, Doc Martins? Doc Martin's not the boot ones, the loafers, loafers.
Speaker 2: Okay, then what would you call this?
Speaker 3: Hideous? Yeah?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, awful?
Speaker 3: Can you put those on offer up? Please?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna wear them because I want to wear around me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to wear boots. I don't want to wear tennis shoes. I wanted to wear flats.
Speaker 3: They're not sensible. Bots are great?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Can I show you something else that? Okay?
Speaker 1: You know, when I need downtime, I like to do creative stuff, like I did that painting for Evan for you guys.
Speaker 4: Turned out way darker than you are.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, like I tried, but it helps me therapeutical.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I fixed it though, you guys look.
Speaker 4: Like you were really Middle Eastern or something.
Speaker 2: I fixed it, and she has it hanging up in our Brooklyn apartment.
Speaker 4: Girl, thank you, she's gonna get me made fun of.
Speaker 2: Now listen to what Legos has just put out. I love this.
Speaker 1: Okay, they've come out with a complete botanical line.
Speaker 4: You should see what else they have.
Speaker 1: They have like flower arrangements, bamboo, vases that you can build.
Speaker 2: So I bought Oh no, the flower arrangement.
Speaker 4: God, those I know those are expensive too.
Speaker 2: This wasn't too bad. So these are the ones I built so far, and it's very therapeutic. These are just some of the flowers. Look how cool this is?
Speaker 1: This is a rose made out of legos. No, you gotta tell me that is pretty damn cool.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna hate because I myself, as an adult, still occasionally purchased legos.
Speaker 1: I am having a blast. Look at this baby's breath legos I'm going to put it. Look that just the greenery, and then here's the poppy.
Speaker 2: I support this, Thank you, Brian. See you look at this.
Speaker 3: I am not a supporter of I'm not done.
Speaker 4: With the.
Speaker 2: This is what it's going to look like.
Speaker 4: Are you have finished it yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, that's weird.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not weird. Why is it weird? It takes forever?
Speaker 4: No, you sit down, you do it.
Speaker 1: I once when I was this is what it's going to look like, this flower arrangement, and it'll never die.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 3: Super cool, but it'll collect dust and probably fall apart and collect dust. You'll step on them in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: But I even went to Ross and bought a vase for him.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, God, does that mean it's gonna wind up somewhere in this place here it is?
Speaker 4: Oh anyway, what's at the bottom of it?
Speaker 2: Crystals? Because it was too they're too it was too tall. Oh anyway, whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not one to shit on your dreams, but no, I support this one.
Speaker 1: This isn't a dream. It's just something I do when I want to chill out. It's better than doing what I used to do when I wanted to chill out seventeen years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's sleep.
Speaker 4: You should get cooler lego sets.
Speaker 3: What about reading?
Speaker 2: I fall asleep? Oh dear god, I have a hard time reading because it lulls me to sleep.
Speaker 4: Actually, reading is becoming very popular again with the millennials and gen z read. They're reading smut. Smut is becoming popular.
Speaker 2: Again, like like romance novels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh like oh.
Speaker 1: No, like uh yeah, like those books that uh you know Fabio was Do you know Fabio?
Speaker 2: Like he was on the cover with the long hair.
Speaker 3: Are you telling you about like the bsd M or whatever it is like that, Well, what's that you remember those are great.
Speaker 4: That level of literature is coming back fantasy form now, oh great. I've seen some excerpts and they're pretty they're pretty explicit.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, well, uh, I I don't think I would read that kind of book.
Speaker 2: I think I would read.
Speaker 1: Something more along the lines of, like, what the f are these freaking drones all about?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 1: There was a recent sighting in Fresno, there was a sighting in Temecula recently. I think they're justnes but like, why are they going so fast? Why are they appearing so much? Is it is it? Is it from the government? Is it from out of space? I've been listening to podcasts and stuff and stuff on my YouTube, guys.
Speaker 2: Saying that they are come.
Speaker 4: Mean, Oh they're not.
Speaker 2: They are coming.
Speaker 4: This is a sign that it's yes, because everyone knows that aliens have FAA regulation lights.
Speaker 2: On all their I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there, Laura is gonna like run out onto our street and be like beat me up, Like I'd.
Speaker 2: Buy into this stuff so hard more. How can we be alone in the universe?
Speaker 4: Well, probably not. But these are not aliens?
Speaker 2: Well then what are they? What do you think.
Speaker 3: Bobby Dronesnes for what reason?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding? I would buy a drone right now. Well, I do have the money, but I just haven't done it yet. I would love a drone. They're they're cool. You can take great videos and photos.
Speaker 2: You would fly it at night and zoom it around the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: There are also people race drones too, that's a big thing.
Speaker 1: Well, I know there's like a drone, Like there's drone fireworks and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Like that, and they're stinking fast too.
Speaker 3: Oh god, whatever, all right, all right, aliens.
Speaker 4: Don't have FAA regulation lights.
Speaker 2: You don't know that.
Speaker 4: I do know that.
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 4: Why would the aliens follow regulations for the United States government?
Speaker 2: What did I read recently about aliens?
Speaker 1: How in times of strife they like, like right now, we're kind of in a they.
Speaker 4: Appear around nuclear sites.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they're they're they're trying to save us. That's that's one of the.
Speaker 4: Theories that's never been substantiated. Why did Eric just pay me?
Speaker 3: You just paid him for I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Forget this, Okay, anybody in the world he did.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Oh did I forget last week? I don't know anyways, that's just funny. I just got an vocation.
Speaker 1: You're so basically what you are saying, what your actions tell me.
Speaker 3: I tuned out of that, exactly, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, then you're gonna like this. You are piece of work. Oh you don't believe in the alien stuff at all.
Speaker 1: You don't think there are aliens. You don't think there's a beings from another planet.
Speaker 3: As soon as I get rouged by one, then I'll believe it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you would like, you don't think that there. You think we're alone.
Speaker 3: Alone, But these flying saucers hold on.
Speaker 4: But even if let's say that there are other planets with life like ours, the chance that they have the technology to actually reach our planet is would be pretty extreme.
Speaker 2: They are so far advanced.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but we don't even know if it's like, if there's a level of technology physically possible they achievable to accomplish that.
Speaker 3: They don't you think somebody in a rocket would have seen something whizzing by.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but have you ever looked into Bob Blazaar.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's full of crap.
Speaker 2: No he's not. He worked at Area fifty one.
Speaker 4: No he didn't.
Speaker 2: Actually, Yes, he did.
Speaker 4: He worked at crap what was the Los Alamos as a janitor?
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I believe our son.
Speaker 2: I don't I think our son. I know I've.
Speaker 3: Our son is a masterminds areas.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you this. What are the critiques against Bablozar? Do you at least understand why people don't believe him?
Speaker 2: Yes, because it's so controversial.
Speaker 4: It's because he is not a reliable figure.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that he's had First of all.
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of legal trouble. His story has been consistent, but he's never been able to validate anything, and he's made some outrageous claims. He also has claimed he's that he's stolen stuff. He took stuff back from him, but then the government stole it back from him. But these raids here talking about were like the government was seizing stuff for him. Were because of his illegal firework business. He also briefly ran a brothel, illegal brothel. He got shut busted for that. He's been a pretty he's been a kind of a talented figure.
Speaker 3: N guy.
Speaker 1: When he saw the alien craft and when he saw the bodies at Area fifty one, when he was twenty five years old and got hired.
Speaker 2: That's what he was.
Speaker 4: Well, allegedly he got hired for building a rocket powered bike.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to come over there.
Speaker 4: I think you should do some more research on this.
Speaker 3: I know I think going to pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is for you, then this is for you. Friday was customer service Day. Okay, here's not to properly deal with your customer service because I know you and customer service.
Speaker 2: You guys, are you love it?
Speaker 1: You love to deal with them, But then you also are pretty harsh sometimes.
Speaker 3: When they're stupid.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, resist the urge to DM. Have you ever DMed a company about anything customer service related?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, it says, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Wait with DM, like like on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could get lost in the shuffle.
Speaker 3: Don't done that.
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Come prepare before sending an email or picking up the phone. Have as much information lined up as possible, like an ORG.
Speaker 2: You do that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm I'm prepped.
Speaker 2: Number three. Try your best to stay calm.
Speaker 1: Always do Okay you do, and tell I don't. The incompetence as winds though, the ignorance or whatever. Things can get heated on service calls when it doesn't go your way.
Speaker 3: It always goes my way.
Speaker 1: But losing your cool just creates more stress for you and the person you're talking to, and it doesn't help the resolution.
Speaker 2: True and finally, be nice. Are you nice?
Speaker 3: I'm a fucking delight.
Speaker 2: I think you're maybe not.
Speaker 3: I am a delight.
Speaker 4: Actually wait, I have a company to call out. Do I get to help you now? Because I'm not going to do anything about it. It's just annoying. So every once in a while, buy like a disposable camera because I like the film stock they print on, and so obviously you can't develop it yourself. So I would just go to CVS because it's nearby and it's cheap. It's like fifteen bucks. They'll develop your photo. It takes like three weeks, two three weeks. So I went down and I sent my photo in. This was in September, mind you, and so drop off my photo and I come back two weeks later and they're like, oh, it's not back yet, but it can take up to a month. So I come back after the month mark not here yet, and I was like okay. So I came back two more times after that, about like one to two weeks apart and it never showed up, and she's like, you know, we'll just call you when it's ready. And I was like, okay, so I didn't. I heard nothing. So I was like, all right, it's gone whatever. So I get a call like literly two days ago or like last Friday, and like, oh you're The envelope came back and I was like great, So the photo was actually no, the envelope was empty.
Speaker 2: Okay. Wait.
Speaker 4: I was like, you said, what.
Speaker 2: Usually you can get that turned around in an hour.
Speaker 4: No, not for dispoke. They gotta ship out for oh, for the disposable kind well on film, like on film stock, typically they have to send out.
Speaker 2: So the envelope was empty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the envelope was returned from their photo center empty.
Speaker 2: Okay, so are you gonna.
Speaker 4: Well she was like, you can call the photo center. I was like, why don't you call the photo center? Like why do I have to do this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's fine. Help you know, it's fine because but those photos are long gone place. I only lost like twenty bucks. It's not the big of deal.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's money out of your pocket. You let me.
Speaker 4: I just I just it's dude, it's CVS. I wasn't expecting much. Daddy, I just need to go an actual print shop. But somebody at CVS is gonna pay viper. But it wasn't the store's fault. It was the because they have to mail them off to their photo development center wherever that is. I think it's on the East coast, but they just sent back the envelope empty but no photos.
Speaker 1: Oh oh boy, he's I can I can feel the heat radiating off of his body right now.
Speaker 3: My fingers are twitching to call. I just think it's a funny story.
Speaker 2: Well, not to him, not to him, and every penny.
Speaker 1: Even if it was even if it was five dollars, he'd be pissed.
Speaker 2: One dollar, he'd be pissed. Yes cue the double D music.
Speaker 1: Please we have a lot to talk about, don't we too? It's double D time and then it really is double talk about scams.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about how David Lynch died? That's crazy emphysema, I know it's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old was David?
Speaker 3: He wasn't that seventy eight? Oh wow, he's getting up there.
Speaker 2: So he was a smoker or was he not? A boy?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that dude. Oh you know he was a smoker, Yes, because that's how you get him. I honestly though, he looks so cool doing it.
Speaker 3: That was part of his He didn't twin peaks, blue velvet drive, blue velvet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You even said when we had our fake SIGs on our TIMU episode, you said we looked cool.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: The big lie that we told kids is that smoking isn't cool. Because smoking is cool.
Speaker 3: It also killed.
Speaker 4: It stinks, it does stink, but you look cool doing it.
Speaker 2: I read that Bruce Willis isn't doing so good.
Speaker 3: I heard that too. Yeah, I hope i'd be gone with the New Year two.
Speaker 1: That's so, that's just I feel. I feel for his daughters. I feel for Demi.
Speaker 4: He's not that old too.
Speaker 2: I know he really got hit with it early. It's so sad.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Joan plowerright?
Speaker 2: I know the name, I don't remember what she was in.
Speaker 3: It was a British actress and she was nominated for an Oscar. She's been in a ton of movies. She died at ninety five. Oh wow, Okay, that's lived a good life. They're not saying how she died. I'm sure it's.
Speaker 2: You know, natural causes, probably.
Speaker 3: I would assume. So guess who else died a couple of weeks ago. Do you remember Joscelyn Wildenstein, who was the New York socialite who had they called her the catwe Oh, yeah, she had all the planets. She died.
Speaker 2: She from what.
Speaker 3: I believe, leave it was some sort of reaction to something.
Speaker 2: Like plastic surgeon.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, it was some sort of a reaction to something. I don't remember when. That was, like when you fill up with stuff. So yeah, that was a couple of weeks ago. But did you ever see see what she looked like before she had all the plastic surgery? So the story was she was married and she got the husband plastic surgery for his birthday or something along that line, and then they both started getting it.
Speaker 2: It became an addiction, and.
Speaker 3: They both looked like quilts. And I remember reading in Vanity Fair that she went to meet her plastic surgeon for lunch, I think, and there were some patients that were in there for a consultation and when she walked in, they left, Oh my, because they were like, if that's the kind of work he does. I mean, she was freaky looking.
Speaker 2: She wanted to look like that. Yeah, she got was she asked for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot, I mean a notable plastic surgeon wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: No, And she was gorgeous really, oh my god, before she started getting all that work done, she was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So google it Google and so you can see what she looked like before. She was blonde and just she looked like a bond girl. She was beautiful.
Speaker 2: So she's dead dead, Okay.
Speaker 3: So hold onto your hats. This Justin Baldoni and Blake Lively thing. Okay, this four hundred million dollar lawsuit is out of control.
Speaker 2: First of all, have you seen the movie? It ends with us I have? Did you like it?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: Was it sad? Was it? Did they have chemistry?
Speaker 3: They had chemistry?
Speaker 2: Not knowing all the backstory?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, I knew the backstory before I before I saw the movie. They did have chemistry. But he has what happened? So she hijacked? According to him, and according to everybody, I believe it was that Sony and his production team and everything. He seems like a straight up guy. Did you know he's written two books?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know anything about this guy.
Speaker 3: One is for boys regarding just like growing up and you know, sexuality and all that stuff. And then one is for men and it talks about like marriage and relationships and kids and all that stuff. He had read the book, and Blake Lavely never read the book. Allegedly the book it is. Yeah, so according to the lawsuit, and who knows yet his attorney says, everything is ironclad. Her career is going to be over.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: What did she do to him?
Speaker 3: He accused him of sexual sual harassment, like.
Speaker 2: Touching her inappropriately, like comments they were pretty bad too. Oh yeah, but there are according to her.
Speaker 3: According to her, there are emails and texts to back up everything he has said.
Speaker 4: Well except during discovery, they did find out that he hired a PR firm that did some pretty nasty, gorilla like stunts to plant some information to make her look really bad in the public sphere.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that was initially what came out, but then her PR team did even worse. And one of the things that they just came out with, and this is alleged, I don't know if it's true or not, was that on a certain time frame that she claimed a bunch of this stuff happened according to her social media. She was in like the Bahamas with her husband, so nothing is matching up on her end, and all these text messages. There's even she even had him banned from the premiere. He had to be in the basement with his family and friends while.
Speaker 2: She because of these allegations of sexual harassment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now he's suing her yep.
Speaker 3: And Ryan Reynolds and now tailor, poor Taylor Swift has been drug into the hole. Wait, she's being sued yep, Well she's mentioned in the suit. Oh so, I guess Blake Lively wanted a producer credit and they said, well, you can't just waltz into a film and demand a producer credit. But she said, if I don't get it allegedly, I'm not going to do the film. I'm not going to finish shooting it. So they wrote a letter on her behalf and all this is documented. So she got a PGA, which is the Producer's Guild of America, and and she wanted her version of the film shot. So they screened both and according to his documents, Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Swift weighed in on whose version they liked better and because they had an allegiance to her. So the version that everybody has seen is her version, not his. So it's a mess.
Speaker 1: So he's suing her for like four hundred million dollars, Yeah, for l spirit campaign and alse accusations and stuff.
Speaker 4: But I I don't know, I kind of I'm kind of siding with Blake Lively so far from what I've seen.
Speaker 3: I initially sided with her until all his documents came out.
Speaker 4: Well, but it was also the reverse. Initially, everyone thought that she was being just like the worst, and she released some stuff that was pretty damning for him, and then they all they said was Nope, those are fake. Here's some real stuff. But it's a he said, she said it is he she said yeah?
Speaker 2: And didn't she say something about his nose, like he should get a nose job or something like allegedly, yeah, like made fun of his face or It's just.
Speaker 3: That's just called being funny, though.
Speaker 2: She's funnier being mean A Ya.
Speaker 4: It depends on the setting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know, it is.
Speaker 4: It's some of the stuff he definitely did do though is kind of like he definitely should not be probably doing that stuff. Some of my comments. He made some other I forget what the big one was, but.
Speaker 3: Well, part of it was she had just had a baby. She has four kids. I know she had had a baby, and he had a bad back, and so I guess what started the whole thing was he asked one of the trainers, you know, how to lift her how much does she weigh because I want to make sure that I don't throw my back out. And she got insulted by that. But there's a lot of stuff going on that. The texts are like she sent I don't know if you heard about this yet, but she he sent her a text about something regarding the two versions of the film, and she compared herself to that character in Game of Thrones that has the shame that has the two dragons. I don't know, I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Alica forgot where her name is, but the blonde.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she said my dragons will protect me and stuff like that. It was all very wordy and weird. But I bet she's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: She doesn't seem like it.
Speaker 1: It seems pretty I mean she not until now seemed pretty cool like in her and her.
Speaker 3: Other people have come out and said she's not been pleasant.
Speaker 4: I've heard that about both of them too. A lot of his issues were just he was upset that she was changing the script when she hadn't read the book. But that's kind of normal for Hollywood, Like, I mean.
Speaker 3: Right, but you she also like hijacked the wardrobe, like she refused to wear it was a producer, though only because she demanded it. She was not initially.
Speaker 4: I mean, if she ended up doing a producer's role, then I mean, I don't know if I'd be upset about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, while they're saying that she hid, like she said, if I don't get a producer's credit, then I'm not finishing the film.
Speaker 2: Who told me they cried when they watched this movie?
Speaker 4: Oh god?
Speaker 2: Somebody a guy told me.
Speaker 3: Wasn't me?
Speaker 1: They cried at the end of the movie. I started watching, but I didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: I want to know why you were crying during the last show Girl that we went and saw the other night.
Speaker 2: Because it sucked.
Speaker 3: It was not stupid. Oh my god, Brian, I will say this, Brian, I'm not watching. The script was thin, and I didn't like the way Giacoppola shot it. It was that weird where it was all blurry on the sides and then greeny.
Speaker 1: It was a Pamela Anderson movie with Jamie Lee Curtis, who kind of stole the movie.
Speaker 2: She was great about showgirls in Vegas and aging and aging out of this and agism and stuff like that, but like, I don't know, I just was bored.
Speaker 3: The premise for the movie was they do a show called Lorazzle Dazzle in Vegas and they've been doing it for like thirty or thirty five years. Yeah, and it's and it's closing and they get word of it and all the dancers are trying to get jobs and stuff like that. And because she's the oldest and she literally is living in a time warp or so her house is like she still has a VHS tape that she watches all these old, you know, vaudeville things on and everything is not good. And but you have to admit she was very good.
Speaker 4: I don't know this is the last show girl. Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Jamie Lee Curtis and Pamela as Are said, Jamie Curtis was great. They deserve The only thing I will say is this, every time somebody showed up at Pamela's house. She would be like, what are you doing here? And I was like, wellther here obviously here to see you. Like, you know, she kind of came off as kind of a space cadet, but when you kind of look back on the film, it's just because she's it's all she's known. Yeah, true for this huge span of time, and she was just in this time warp, like she doesn't know how to do anything else.
Speaker 1: You know, by the way, when you're done or when you're ready, can you say special correspondent Laura has a story.
Speaker 4: Yes, that won't be necessary.
Speaker 2: No, I have two fun things.
Speaker 3: Kenny Chesney is about to unveil a residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: I'm somebody who saw the Eagles. I think the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine what he's getting paid for that.
Speaker 2: I want to go to the Sphere so bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know. Do you remember when he was married to reneesel Wigger?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do, and then they got divorced and nobody knew why. Speaking of Renees el Wiger, she took a six year acting Hiatis because she was sick of her voice. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: You have her own boys. Yeah, I can relate to that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to take a hiatus from this podcast because I don't like Timothy shallow May two things on him. He was fined seventy three dollars for not parking his e bike properly at his own movie premiere.
Speaker 2: He wrote an e bike to be conscious, earth conscious, and he got a ticket.
Speaker 4: Oh no, one cares about the earth conscious part. All this doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I have no I have no desire to see that movie. I was a complete unknown. It's the what's his name? Biography? Oh Bob don't Yeah, I like Bob.
Speaker 4: Paris music, but I don't care about watching the movie.
Speaker 3: But he will also host and be his own musical guest on Saturday Night Life.
Speaker 2: That's funny this Saturday, right, Yes.
Speaker 3: The Saturday.
Speaker 4: I just want to know how him and Kylie Jenner are still together, because she seems like way too much women for him.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think I think he's a lot of man.
Speaker 3: Apparently Kim has a new boyfriend. I don't know she'll be talking about it.
Speaker 4: It's also Timothy Shall.
Speaker 3: Sharing Timothy the Weekend, in addition to donating one hundred thousand dollars to the fire or I think it was one hundred thousand or a million, a million, probably to the fire relief for La. He has canceled his Rosebow concert and delayed his new album.
Speaker 1: Oh wow yeah, Oh what about the oscars? Are they still happening? They are as of now.
Speaker 3: Okay, now straight from La Straight from Hollywood Special correspondent Laura Kane.
Speaker 1: Okay, and now some wildly shocking celebrity things. No, did you know that Dennis Rodman has broken his penis three times, three separate times.
Speaker 2: Having sex in a crazy way.
Speaker 3: Obviously that must be and that's kind of big.
Speaker 2: Did you know was.
Speaker 1: Sama Bin Laden was a huge Whitney Houston fan, and he even had a plan to kill her then husband Bobby Brown.
Speaker 3: I heard that, and I heard he had a huge porn collection too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, did you know? You know who Terrence Howard is? The actor?
Speaker 3: That guy's crazy.
Speaker 1: He's convinced that one times one equals two. He claims he can prove it. Also, when he was.
Speaker 2: A kid, he watched his dad stab a man to death while they were waiting in line to take pictures with a department store Santa. Oh that got some trauma.
Speaker 4: Wow, Actually, If you want to listen to an interesting conspiracy podcast, you should listen to him on the Joe Rogan Show. Ooh, he did one about crazy about all of his theories.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think his claim was that one time zero equals one or something like that.
Speaker 2: One times one equals two. That's what he says.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Angelina Jolie when she was twenty two, apparently hired a hit man to kill her.
Speaker 2: I never heard this story, but then he talked her out of it.
Speaker 4: How could she afford to hire a hitman because she was already famous by twenty two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, Uh, Jagger has a son who is younger than his great grandchild by two years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's just like men shouldn't be able to have make babies when they're eighty, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, your eggs dried up. I don't know how his or his little Still.
Speaker 2: All men can make babies, wait until they die.
Speaker 3: Women maybe all rickety and not being able to swim.
Speaker 1: Do you guys care about the sequels and franchise movies that are coming out this year?
Speaker 3: Yes, Anthon, I saw a great movie today Okay, we'll get okay, Captain America, Brave New World comes out and fed fourteenth Paddington in Peru. Oh I want to see that. I love Paddington, you do.
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Accountant too.
Speaker 4: I saw the first one was all right, but I don't know if I really care.
Speaker 1: April twenty fifth, Thunderbolts, No Mission impossible, the Final Reckoning.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, the day before my birthday. Wait, when's my birthday?
Speaker 3: I don't know. May twenty second, oh bye? Or May twenty first. It's May.
Speaker 4: It's sometime this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: May, Eric, that is so disappointing. That's sad. I'm literally may gonna cry twelve.
Speaker 3: No May twenty second, No twenty third, no fourth. Yes, Oh well, I wasn't that far off.
Speaker 1: Karate Kids Legends January eighth, piece. Oh that's because I just had it, and I know that I've already I've always known that.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm never going to hear the end of this.
Speaker 1: Ralph Machio no, and Jackie chan No. Okay though, from the World of John Wick Valeri.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't wait. Hell yeah. June sixth, Brian and I are going to see it.
Speaker 4: I gotta support Jean Reeves.
Speaker 1: We do the Man Who may and Maynett appear on this podcast, depending on whether or not mister over here okay twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight years later?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, down.
Speaker 2: Megan two point.
Speaker 3: Zero, absolutely halfing not.
Speaker 1: Director James Guns, Superman. Maybe maybe July eleventh, The Fantastic Four First Steps, Probably Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool. Maybe The Naked Gun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: And it's just called The Naked Gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with Liam Neeson and Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 2: Oh she. I love that she's I love the fact that she's back. Don't get me wrong. Freaky or Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm totally.
Speaker 1: In August eighth, Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis, The Conjuring Last Rights.
Speaker 4: It's probably gonna be terrible, but I'm gonna see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can you believe Saw eleven all is coming out?
Speaker 4: It hasn't been good since Saw five though, I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe there's been eleven of them. That's September twenty sixth Tron a Neutron with Jeff Bridges and Jared Leto The Black Phone too. Oh yeah, that was a good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was The Running Man, Wicked for good, Zotopia too, sure, Avatar Fire and ash Ana Conda with Paul Rudd and Jack Black.
Speaker 4: Definitely on Christmas. Hell yeah, that sounds like a great movie. Not a good one, but a great one.
Speaker 1: And then these don't have dates yet, but Happy Gilmore too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not Wake Up.
Speaker 2: Dead Man, A Knives Out Mystery.
Speaker 4: Yes, very excited for that, except the second Knives Out.
Speaker 3: We sucked it.
Speaker 4: It was so bad.
Speaker 2: But the first one is good.
Speaker 3: I've never seen the second one's awful. So I was off today, so I saw a really good movie.
Speaker 2: Oh what did you see?
Speaker 3: It was called.
Speaker 2: Oh God, this is.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna Because he liked this movie that we I raced to go meet him Saturday night at the at Fashion Valley to see this last show Girl thing because he said it was so incredibly good. I haven't been to a movie theater and so long. So I'm like, oh, I'm gonna do it and so and he was like, this was great. I'm like, Eric, I don't think we have the same taste in movies. Really what but so what you're about to say, I may and may not agree with you.
Speaker 2: Don't even remember the name of the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's called It with Sissa and Kiki Palmer.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I have no clue, No, no, no, yeah, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, was it good? It was very good.
Speaker 2: Is it a comedy? Is it a wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a comedy, okay. And it was so cute.
Speaker 2: Oh see cute. I don't do cute.
Speaker 3: It was. Did you like Girls Trip?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did, actually like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's kind of like that. Okay. Hold, I can't believe I just space this.
Speaker 2: I don't even think this is worth looking up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm excited for is I think it's called The Monkey. It's another Osgoode Perkins movie he did.
Speaker 3: Oh that does look good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did Long Legs. Really excited for that.
Speaker 3: Although I hated Long like long it was great.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that I'm I made it through the first two episodes and now it's getting good. What what do you think I'm watching seven?
Speaker 2: Oh? Didn't I recommend that maybe a while ago?
Speaker 4: I know, it's just I just finished the first season like a week ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, So but the first two you kind of have to try.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of them dates.
Speaker 2: I'm on episode three now and things are starting to get.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, it doesn't get good till four or five. Well, I take it back, No, it's all good. It gets really good after about four or five. And the next season is just now starting to air.
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 2: Did it? It's dropped?
Speaker 4: The first episode has one per.
Speaker 2: Week because it's on Max right or Apple TV.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen a movie called I Saw the Devil? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, is it new?
Speaker 3: No, it's a couple of years old. I watched it last night. It is so scary. Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, now, look we are almost at an hour. So here's what we're gonna do. We are going to do because this is really important we have There's somebody that I know that is currently in the midst of a massive scam, and she doesn't believe that she's in the midst of a scam.
Speaker 2: She thinks she's talking to Kevin Costner.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm not gonna I'm gonna give any more details about if.
Speaker 2: She's an acquaintance.
Speaker 4: Well, it is him, it's not.
Speaker 1: But I have a list of the top scams of twenty twenty five and they are getting.
Speaker 2: So intricate, deep fake ai.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a guy that just reached out to me on WhatsApp named Casey and he's been like flirting with me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who are you? I keep texting like like who are you?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 2: I know you? Like, why are you?
Speaker 3: Why did you? Oh?
Speaker 1: I saw you on Da Da Da Da Da. I'm like, he goes look me up. So I looked him up on IMDb and he has like he's an actor supposedly, But I'm not falling for this bullsh.
Speaker 3: Now, that's him. All you need, all you do is give him a little bit of money to help him.
Speaker 1: See, I have a full on report how to not fall for this and the latest scams.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 3: Oh, You're not gonna believe some of the stuff that I've found.
Speaker 2: Really about scams and frauds and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we want to We'll table that and save that for Thursday's episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah sounds good.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anything else we need to talk about to shout out anybody?
Speaker 3: I'm loving the makeup tonight and the hair looks very nice.
Speaker 1: I was trying to I was being very shared with my hair tonight, very straight. Yes, thank you for thank you for noticing my makeup. You should have seen me about at two hours ago. It was pretty You should have seen me this morning. You want to hear something gross? No, okay, I probably shouldn't even admit this.
Speaker 2: What last night? I was so tired. I came home and just went right to bed.
Speaker 4: Oh that is incredible. We'll see you next everybody.
Speaker 1: No, no, without brushing my teeth. Oh no, I just fell flat on my bed.
Speaker 3: Everyone's done that once except Eric. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I woke up in a panic because I was almost gonna be late, and I ran out the door and didn't brush my teeth.
Speaker 3: So it's been like, what forty hours have you brushed your teeth since?
Speaker 1: For you guys got here, But it was like twenty four hours without brushing my teeth.
Speaker 4: That's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: It is so gross. But like why my life has been a little topsy turvy to say the least.
Speaker 3: Right, But but you know, let me put out my big surprise.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know you say that every week I do.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be surprised everything, you know.
Speaker 1: There was like a saying like I don't know, I'm not even going to go there. But like the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's so insightful. Whatever.
Speaker 4: So that's not that's not one of the most quoted whatever.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I'm grateful for everything.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful that my kids are healthy and that's all that matters, and that you're healthy, and that you're healthy, and everybody under my roof is healthy.
Speaker 2: That I have a roof over my head.
Speaker 1: Yes, for now, it doesn't matter that I have five roommates. At the moment, we're not going to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Walls are shaken.
Speaker 1: Wait anyway, all right, you guys, thank you so much for watching on Instagram. Love you, Thank you for watching on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I love you. Love you guys listening to us. Love you.
Speaker 1: We have a giveaway coming up with doing jewelry. We have giveaway coming up with some stuff we have. I'm gonna get it all organized, So keep stay tuned because we.
Speaker 2: Have some fun things coming up.
Speaker 3: Yes we do.
Speaker 2: And with that, Love your podcast, Love your podcast. Now I can eat my bean burrito.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not in the mood for my guff I love you, my babies. Bye guy, Bye. Guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, Oh my gosh, I wish I could