Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get into a little MAVs talk momentarily. The return of Luca, It's happening tomorrow night, the sum of all fears, as Mark Stein said, the seventy seven what is it? The seventy seven stages Stages of grief? Yeah, it might be seventy seven thousand stages of grief. If you go to at Ben and Skin Show on Instagram. We know you guys are on Instagram. Just go to Ben and Skin Show, you'll find our account there. I posted the picture of Ramona Shelburne that skin will starty, does it shelburn Shelbourne?
Speaker 2: I think it's shelburn but about a thousand it's spelled like it's shelburn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I posted the picture that you can see her in her car and you can see the head rest, so you can see what we were talking about. All right, Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Kevin kat Turner, and Christina Ka Cornbread Little Baby Cornbread Ray one of the stars of Oatmeal Pizza.
Speaker 3: They're popular. Nev On a cover band. When are You performing again?
Speaker 4: April twenty seventh, Ben at the Dallas Pizza Fest.
Speaker 1: This year's Dallas Pizza fest is gonna be off the chain, baby, This one's gonna be the best one ever.
Speaker 3: Giggs Tyrone right exactly, Think who wants some of this eggs Tyrone is off the chain?
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Uh so MAV's next.
Speaker 1: But right now after this.
Speaker 5: Juicy news, hot Gods, I come stay on top in the hot woot shovel.
Speaker 3: Oh no pliper. Okay.
Speaker 6: So the ratings are out for the season three finale of The White Lotus not The White Loader. Into a wild conversation last night about the history of MTV news, very strange. I was like, have you not heard The White Lotus? He thought it was a show about Kurt Loader the whole time. Really strange guy. So it's a ninety minute season three finale. Now all three of us besides Skin on the show have seen this.
Speaker 3: Skin.
Speaker 6: You know we're not gonna spoil anything. We'll we Some of our listeners haven't seen it yet. Well, they should get there, you know, they should get there.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do a White Lotus podcast and you talk about it all you want there?
Speaker 3: Big boy?
Speaker 6: Well, I see what you're doing there, because you you might think we're narrow casting here. But the ratings are out. The one day ratings are out and they're piping hot. Season three finale, The White Loads on HBO Max brought in six point two million viewers on Sunday nights.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: That is in real time and a big thirty percent jump from the previous week's episode. So, just just for context, six point two mil for season three finale, the season two finale, let me guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's do over under. I set the over under for the season two finale at three point six Boh, we think they doubled it almost Uh, I'm gonna take the over.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, no, way they doubled it. It wasn't It was a much better season, But I can't imagine that'd be a huge increase.
Speaker 3: Over three point six million. Yeah, four point one million.
Speaker 6: Season one had Season one finale one point eight over one point nine million.
Speaker 3: I knew it pretty good.
Speaker 1: I will say this, this is this has been a golden time for television to have this and Severance going together, two of the greatest shows to ever happen. And this season of The White Lotus was significantly better than the other seasons. Walt Goggins is on fire right now. He's the King of the acting universe. He's so freaking good and everything he does. But they did take the easy way out on a couple whoat lines. I loved it, but there is one There was one storyline that was happening the whole time. Something was happening to one of the characters. He was away on vacation, so he was he was not using his phone. I won't spoil it, so he was he didn't have his phone. They never resolved that issue. Four this new one, like, they didn't resolve the issue and so they took the easy way out on that so we never got to find out. And another issue with that same guy, there was a near there was a character that was in some it was in crisis and it could have gone super dark with they think we're gonna hear.
Speaker 3: More about him in the future. Okay, how how dark are the first two seasons? There's dark parts.
Speaker 2: Solve it, Yeah, because of one of the staples of the Mike White stuff is he will take it to where you think something horrific is going to happen, and then he always walks it back. Like I think in general, he's a guy that's lived a kind of a disturbed life which is why he was on the Amazing Race with his dad.
Speaker 6: But hey, what many people would love to be on the Amazing Race with their dad. Will Forte even said he and Val Kilmer, we're gonna go on the Amazing Race. And Val Kilmer is Will Forte's dad like a father figure to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and their agents wouldn't let him, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: But my point is, with listening to you guys talk about I'm thinking about a lot of the mic white stuff where he takes you to where you think it's going to go really dark, and then he almost always walks it back.
Speaker 1: Did he walked it back? And I wish he would have gone full throttle down? And again, I loved the season. I just thought in the finale he could have gone full throttle down and it would have been an event, but he.
Speaker 3: Kind of walked a couple things back.
Speaker 2: Remember how right I was on tiptoes. Yeah, I think that since all you guys are so in love with White Lotus, I think it would be best for us, our listeners, our Facebook group humanity if we all watched the indie film Chuck and Buck and then came on the air together and discussed it The next day.
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to experience what I'm talking about where it's smart.
Speaker 4: Got the Last of Us coming up.
Speaker 3: I gotta let's go the Last of Us Sunday.
Speaker 6: The rehearsal best Sunday it's on the SUNDAYO is destroying and.
Speaker 3: They don't even have the best show. The best show going right now is the Studio on AFFL. I'll continue to promote it.
Speaker 6: I was at a party last night for to watch the National Title Game, the Natty, the Natty, and all anyone wanted to talk about was the White Lotus, and.
Speaker 3: That's when I it kind of hit me out.
Speaker 6: I've always known this a little bit because I like, you know, your wife wants to watch something with you on Sunday nights. We're making plans to watch this together on Sunday Night's.
Speaker 3: The way TV should be, by the way.
Speaker 6: And has it been in a long time and bringing it back long time guys. But it's a show for everybody, even though it's dark. Maybe it's not a show for kids. Everybody, it is a show for everyone their story because there's five storylines going on at once, and you know, there's a good percentage of those storylines are gonna appeal to you in someone.
Speaker 1: Like the Brotherly Love one. You've got a brother and so that so much appealed to you. You can find me, you know, not so much.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: Patrick Schwarzenegger is in this. I don't remember him being in anything else. Our Old Schwarzenegger's Son and the Boys prequel.
Speaker 3: What was he?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, he was kind of like the homelander of the young I.
Speaker 3: Didn't watch it. Oh, I have not seen that yet. It's the first seasone.
Speaker 1: He looked exactly like Schwarzenegger. If Schwarzenegger wasn't goosed, if he was, if Schwarzenegger was a Kennedy, if Schwarzenegger was not a bodybuilder, but was just like in really good shape.
Speaker 6: That's interesting because I was telling my life that I did not see that.
Speaker 1: Oh I look, I think I looked at him a couple times like this is like AI younger Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 3: Un Jack Okay, okay, younger, Okay, I kind of see. Now, Well, you know what you should do.
Speaker 2: You should watch the incredible Schwarzenegger documentary on Netflix and then they you have to see a lot of him. I believe that documentary. The early one is called Pumping Iron. Okay, I think you know what I'm talking about. I didn't watch it, but I have seen it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you see the lamas and all Thattuff's got running around his house.
Speaker 3: Did you watch any Did you watch season one of the whiteloapes. I saw the first two episodes. Oh my god, season one, yeah, and then out.
Speaker 2: I just got busy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: We were talking about we think the first season was honestly the best.
Speaker 3: I think the second one is the best.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would one, but that is it because of what's her name is? In season two, I just kind of liked, Yes, I think i'd go three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aubrey.
Speaker 2: I think I saw about ten minutes of season two and thought it was great.
Speaker 6: I like the dude from the Sopranos, Christopher. Yeah, you know, season two was was doing great, it was killing it. It's just you just never know how much Jennifer Coolig you're gonna get, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so you want to you know, walking off. They're all fantastic with her, though. I didn't have to worry about that in season three. But I told you.
Speaker 1: But Walt Goggins, dude, everything he touches turns to gold Breaker. He just talked about him like he was Darren Shaupa. He was Brian Downtown Anderson in Major League three, back to the Miners as a kid, I was like, this guy's the next big thing. He's Brian Downtown and Anderson. Scott Vacuolo was trying to keep up with Yeah, but he couldn't. He couldn't keep up with the pace every time. All Right, there you have it. There's our recap of the White Lotus, the finale, and a little bit about the ratings.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the biggest event to happen in Dallas Fort Worth, the return of Luka Doncic.
Speaker 3: You do not want to miss this now,