Speaker 1: Oh, I really thought I was gonna die. I was playing all these sitting grays in my head as it was coming over with me, and I was like, nobody's out here, nobody gonna know I died from this thing, just gonna think I was missing. And I was thinking it was gonna like just mall me to pieces right there, or drag me off somewhere and know you would know what happened to me. But you know, again, I think when you're staring at something coming at you that is so massive and you don't know what it is, so you don't know like it's behavior pattern or what is capable of. That was where my fear I think sunned from. Mostly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was horrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'll tell you a little bit about my background. So I initially started in paranormal. So that was my forte and that was because I had just a lot of crazy experiences at home that I just really wanted to understand, so you know, and I was always drawing the mystery anyway, so I would actually I started researching the paranormal when I was probably about twelve or thirteen, and you know, just going into old abandoned houses and I call it pre kin researching, but you know, I was really you know, looking for stuff. So that's kind of where it all started for me. And then I would always watch you know, all the old g shows like monster quests, loss tapes, ancient mysteries. That's that I loved, all the mysteries. I loved the lock past, Bigfoot, all the cryptis, you could think of anything strange and mysterious. I was watching on TV and it took quite a long time and quite a few shows that I watched to realize like, oh hey, Basewo is not just in other countries, He's in the US as well. So from from there, I just you know started looking into Bigfoot in the US and reading a lot more books. And at this point there was not really much online research available, so when I did research online, it was always the library where had access to the internet. But I checked out probably every single Cryptid, Monster, day Foot book that I could find. And then when the library started on where you could like order a book from another library, I did all those too. I ordered them all from other libraries and you know checked him out from there. And I mean I've read so many of the order Bigfoot and monster books because that was the only way you could research then. And then I was talking to her friend and she was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, I got like a friend that's a Facebook research and I was like, wait, really, it's like to just go out there in the woods and they just look it's like, oh yeah, he does it like every weekend. And I was like, I could totally do that. So then I started actually going out and doing my own research from there and just spending just a ton of time out in the woods and just learning from other people like distart text needs and things.
Speaker 1: I could try. But when I first started, it was all like, you know, make up my own way sort of thing. So yeah, exactly. But as far as the parallel, I've been researching that for probably about twenty eight years, and then the big Floot portion probably about fifteen years.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so I've been doing it a long time. And it was like probably like seven years ago. So I went to my first Bigfoot conference and I was just in all of all these people that come together and congregate and talk about the same things that I'm interested in, and I was just hooked. From there, I just started sending all these big Foot conferences and meeting people learning from them and it's just blossom from there. So that's kind of what envied me up and where I'm at now. And I have had so many amazing adventures thanks to so many great people I've gotten to meet, and I just went in trade the process of how I got going for anything. So oh, it's great, a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Where is your line of belief whenever it comes to bigfoot stuff? You know, the flesh and blood versus paranormal is a big dividing point these days. It seems where do you draw the line or do you have a line drawn at all?
Speaker 1: I do mentally draw a line for myself, but I'm open to hearing everybody's ideas and theories, you know. That's how I learned was from everyone else and their research and my own obviously in the later years, but I always I'm more than happy it's and open to listen to other people's serious ideas. But for me personally, I've kind of settled on the idea that bigfoot is flesh and blood, but there is paranormal like aspects to bigfoot that we don't quite understand. And my saying is is there's science behind it, but it's just science that we don't understand yet. And you know, I do think that there is but possibility that Bigfoot is able to camouflage, you know, but we don't understand why that could possibly be or how he can do it because we've never had the opportunity to study him that in depth, to study them rather in debt. So I do think there are paraormal aspects to Bigfoot involved, but we just don't understand how they're able to do those things now. I do think that in a lot of situations where you get these very paranormal esque type incidents is when there could be other things involved. So I don't know if you've heard or researched Taulpa's at all, but I've done a lot of research into Taupa's and those are basically thought forms. Now, people who are very much in a big Foot and never research paranormal they're like, this is a wild idea. But I think that there are potentially pulpa esque type beings that are taking on the attributes of a bigfoot and making us believe that there's a bigfoot, but it's not really a bigfoot. And I think that's in those situations where you get a very parormal, weird sort of things, you know, bigfoot coming through your wall and messing with you and your sleeping type situation. I don't think that bigfoot can actually walk through walls. I think that is a mistaken identity of something else that person is healing.
Speaker 4: I was just talking to somebody about that the other day. Actually, that's kind of crazy, the idea of sometimes you're crossing paths with things that present themselves as what you are intending to find. So if you're out there looking for bigfoot, it shows itself as a bigfoot. If you're looking for aliens, it's going to show up as an alien, and you may not always be dealing with what you actually think you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly one hundred. And that's where my kind of belief is that big floods flesh and blood does very paranormals like things that they're able to do, but they're flesh and blood, and then there's this other sort of bag of things going on that I think are a mistaken identity that they're confusing for bigfoot. So yeah, that's that's where my belief is now. It you know, maybe controversial, but it is a ball of controversial stuff anyway.
Speaker 4: Right, at what point did the switch flip for you personally where you came to the realization that, oh, Bigfoot's real it exists.
Speaker 1: I had always had this idea in the back of my head, I'm out here chasing nothing, but this is fun because I hadn't had a really close encounter at that point. It was many years before I ever had one, probably like eight years before I had my real first close encounter bigfoot experience, and even then I didn't see it. But it's solidified things for me. But I don't know if you've ever heard of the show's Tearing the Woods. Yeah, so, yeah, so my experience was featured on that show, obviously television. They twisted it and changed it a little bit. They really did well sticking to the chain of events that led up to it, but then they added like us seeing big slit and chasing us and us running like none of that ever happened. So and they showed me like cowering down the ground and like holding covering and like houlding my head and being scared. That's they took a part of my story that I was telling them and twisted into that situation. I never Cower. I never run. I never do any of that. Like I've been doing this so long, it's that's what I'm out there for. It they started to happen, I'm not running from it. So but it was probably eight years after I started researching fits. But I went out with a friend of mine, Mike, And while we were out there, we were just kind of doing a big foot walk, you know, showing people to look forward and things like that, how to do digtook calls and you know, what rock clocks and whatnots were. And while we were up there, we have a halfway up in brew At Kentucky and and so it's all that very mountainous area. So we got a halfway up the mountain and they were like, yeah, they were mostly college, but we're gonna go party. We're gonna get have fun. And so they took off and it was just one of the persons, which was a friend of both Mike and I. His name was Kenny, and we decided we're going to go the rest of the way up. You know, this is a beautiful area. I want to see the scenery. So we went up and we were looking at this outcropping, this beautiful valley and the sun was setting and we kind of got caught up in the sunset and we wereized, Okay, it's going to get darker Kidney Woods and it is out here faster. So we were like, we got to get back down. You know, we got probably a good twee minute hiked down in front of us, and it's going to be dark before we can get all the way down. So we had to kind of take the more dangerous way, which was you know, off I think it was the west side, and it was very rocky. There were crevices that went down probably thirty feet. You had to watch your footing, and it was just started to getting damp. The dew was starting to settle on everything. We're sliding on the rocks and we had three slash lights that Kenny just happened to bring with him and two of them were broken and they all know it worked. Didn't go out strap on your head properly, so alter even we're broken in some way.
Speaker 4: So you guys were well prepared.
Speaker 1: That's how the best things to happen, because you're on prepared and you don't you know, like you're not ready to attached for anything. But we were like we only went there for a day trip. We didn't intend on staying that late, but it was we got caught up. So we started heading down and as we're sliding down these rocks and we're going roal slow and crouching and make sure we're not falling down these crevices where you can't see onto yourrotto top of it, and we're coming down and we hear something sliding down the rocks behind us, and Michael was the first one I heard it, and he's like, hold on, He's like, I think it's heard something. And then we dell of this further and I hear it, and then at that point he didn't hear it. I don't think. And then it was just like we all started hearing it more and more as we're coming down these rocks, something sliding down these rocks behind us, and it was probably about, I don't know, twenty feet above us. It wasn't very far away. And we got down to regular ground rather than rocky crevices. We had down to regular ground where it was dirt, and we're standing there for a minute and Mike's like, does this loop. Nothing responds, and then he looks at me. He goes, why do you do girly whoop? And I'm thinking, what is early woop? I have no idea what a girl who's supposed to sound like? But okay, I'm good to stot. So you know, I did a higher pitch and not as long, and we got a response. That was the first response I'd ever gotten from any move I've ever done. And immediately it's excitement that just like starts flowing through the I'm like, oh my gosh, you know, this is wild, this is awesome. So he's like, I think we need to get back down. Mike says, I think we need to get back down to a little bit level ground where we have to get out quickly. We can do it more safely. And at this point, Kenny's already starting to get nervous because he had never been out in a bigfoot area before. This was just something he thought. He was a big foot enthusiast. He never researched, he'd never been out in an area. So we go down a little further and then we start doing, you know, more of a full investigation. We're getting our tools out that we have with us, We're starting to do a YouTube lib and you know, I thought it was a great idea because YouTube libe once any times I've had my footage white at paranormal locations, so I'm thinking, if this is recorded live, it's something that can't get white.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 1: So Mike's doing his first his phone dies really quickly, which was strange, and then I pulled mine out and I didn't know it, but probably about sevenments and the splittest starts getting very weird, and at one point I crouched down. This was the part where they showed me crouching down the TV show acting scared. But at one point I crouched down and I put pheromones. It's like not really pheromones, but it's like perfume that's supposed to bring out air natural pheromone. And I'm like, yeah, you know, I cares with me. Couldn't hurt. So I put it on. And as the night goes on, we're getting we're getting called back to, we're hearing growls, We're hearing these things move closer and closer and closer into us, into where we are, and the whole time Kenny is getting more and more and more nervous. And at one point Mike listened because we got to get Kenny to the car. I look up at Kenny because I was entrance in the moment, I never paid attention to him. He is ghostly white. He is sweating profusely, and he's like complaining about his heart. So like I'm like okay. I'm like, okay, you go heit Kenny down to the car, come back and meet me. I'll wait right here. And he goes, no, I'm not leading you. You have to come with me, and said no, we're getting stuff. This is why we're here. And I'm like not leaving. I don't want to go, and he was like, come on, we really gotta go. And he reaches up and he grabs my elbow and he goes to like gently pull me, you know, away from the area that we're in. And not even the second after he grabbed my arm, you just hear like this doom boom boom, boom boom, and it's charging us from up above us. And I am between that thing and the guys behind me, so I'm between them. So immediately I go hunker down and I'm like, get in a defensive position. I'm not a threat, not here a challenge you type position. And remember We've got these really dim flashlights, so I can't see but maybe three and a half seat in front of me. So I'm thinking, when this thing gets to the light of my flashlight, what am I going to have in my face? You know, like what is going to be face to face with me? And it stops literally right outside the flashlight view and it just stops and evering too all the flots That's when we were hearing around us that we're getting closer, closer and closer. They stopped. Everything stopped, and I turn around and at this we're still recording, and I turn out look at a camera and I'm like, Okay, I think it's time to go. So we're They turn around, they put their back to this thing. I'm like, yeo crazy. They take off walking real slow, and I keep my face to this thing because I'm like, I am not going to be your prey, you know, like the moment my back get because I'm used to, you know, thinking wild creature type thing and if I turn my back to you, then that's invitation to come grab me. So I keep my face to it, and I'm backing down the mountain, looking at them periodically make sure i'm not going off the side, and uh, we get most of the way out on level ground, but we're still in the dirt path area and we're you know, talking excitedly and I can't believe it actually happened. And the next thing, you know, because giant boom, and we all look at each other and Kenny looks totally faint. He's like, I'm leaving. I'm gone. I'm gone. I look at Mike and I'm like, I don't think we're far enough out. They want us further gone. The whole time we were coming down, we could hear them trailing behind us on each side of us, so we knew what they wanted. They were basically corralling us out. And then another boom and they're like, yeah, okay, let's let's not piss them off. Let's go out into the parking lot where our cars are, and let's just talk about it there. Though we were we can deal them in the cars if they started throwing rocks to us. And we got up to the car, and obviously I'm trying to process the video because you know, everything's done, and I lose the video. They whatever happened up there, It cut the video off around nine minutes and something which on YouTube, and the only thing you can hear in the entire video is a growl, and it's a very low growl. And that's kind of when all this stuff started to happen. And then the video starts getting disrupted somehow and YouTube loses it can't process it. But the moment we hit our feet hit the parking lot, the Black Cat parking lot, all of a sudden, the whole mountain side just lights up with all these whoops. It's like just auditory, one after the other after the other. And it was like, dear, we're telling the everyone, every big floot on that mountain that we were gone. We were leaving, and it was like a it felt like a victory cry. And it was just one after the other, up the other, and I'm like processing the video, like I want to start your video. It's not processing. So I'm like, where's our audio recorder? And we can't find out of recorder. What turns out we left it at the hotel and of all this and this and this, and it was just like I didn't want to leave, and he's like, we gotta go, we gotta go. We thoroughly pissed them off. We gotta go, and I'm like, but listen, and it kep's going and kept going. As we're pulling away, we're still hearing it. It was just wild. And that was the moment where I was like, holy crap, this thing is fully real. Like I didn't see it, but all of that stuff, like, no wild animal is going to charge. You have a bunch of them stalky down the mountain corrald that takes some serious intelligence. And then all the calls that we were hearing they were bidfoot calls. They were bidfootwoops, and it was just it was unreal and I can't I can't believe. I've never experienced anything like that since. But at the same time, it took me eight years to experience that, so maybe in another few years I'll get to have another really close experience like that.
Speaker 4: So here's the million dollar question. Why why do you think they behaved that way in that situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, place is supposed to close it dark, and we had permission to be out there as late as we needed to to be done. They cut the game, took him for us. So I think whatever was there, whatever bigfoot were there, knew that that area was supposed to empty out at dark that I feel like that was their moment. That was their time to do with whatever they needed to do, you know, forage, eat, you know, communicate, whatever they need to do. That was their moment, and we were taking away from their moment. Now, originally, when all the footsteps were around us, they were definitely by pedal. You could hear a step step, that step, you know, you could hear that it was by pedal. I think potentially it those were all juveniles and they were curious, and I think the big one that charged me, I think it was just watching over them in the moment there was a sign of a threatening appearance. When Mike grab my arm, that was when it had enough. It's like, okay, year leaving this is they're not allowed to witness you or curious anymore. You just grabbed one of your own uniquely, and I think that's what initiated that really chaotic moment. But I think prior to that, those two and iles were very curious and they were allowed to kind of walk around us and check us out.
Speaker 4: Do you think Kenny was just scared or do you think they were doing something to him?
Speaker 1: I think I think he was just scared. And the reason being is because he was very inexperienced as far as even being out in the woods at dark, and he did have some pre existing health conditions. Because even after that, it took us about a year and a half to even be able to get our story out there and for the show to get us on so we could talk about it on the show. Can you refuse to talk about it even with us prior to that? And I've been bringing up and recalling it during the filming he sweated bullets like just the memory of it brought back so much intense fear for him. So I think in his situation it was it was pure and utter fear. I mean, how close these things were. I mean if you weren't prepared and knowing what you're getting yourself into prior to it and having a passion for it, I think anybody would have been in Kinney's situation as far as fear goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you returned to that location after that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to think if it was one or two times. I think it was twice, So the first time I returned to it, yes, it was two times. So the first time I returned to it. It was about I want to say, two months later, no, two weeks layers, two weeks layer because the weather was still warm. The initial thing happened in October because there was leaves on the ground and everything else. So we were about two weeks later and saying, gentlemen, Mike and I we obviously Kenny didn't go this time. We were thinking, Okay, we're gonna get up here, We're gonna try to recreate the experience, see what happens, and hopefully we can get out of experience. And just time we came fully prepared. Well, the whole vibe of the entire force was different. We went up and we decided we were going to cut off a different way this time. And as we were going through there, I know it's probably it's physically impossible, but it.
Speaker 5: Really felt like the brush, the shrubbery, the trail, everything was getting smaller and closing in, and I'm thinking, this can'd be right because people track these all the time.
Speaker 1: There is should be much more open. And I just kept my heart started racing that I was getting all these bad vibes and I'm like, okay, this is not right. Something feels wrong, something feels totally wrong and mysaulted too, and we ended up getting out of there. It was we started. We tried to wait until I got a little darker. We left that path, came back out and went back up the other way, and as we were coming down in the dark, it was like, rather than this the curious thing, we were hearing stuff around us that it was like getting away from us, and I was like, man, this just all this feels wrong. Was totally different feeling. It felt very aggressive. The atmosphere felt very aggressive, and now learning more about people getting zats, I think that's what was going on with us. I think we were getting hit with some EMF and we were being affected by it, and that's what was causing all anxiety and the feeling that the trails and everything was closing in on us. And I don't think we were welcome there the second time around. After that first incident, you.
Speaker 4: Just said something interesting.
Speaker 1: You said, em yeah, I feel like, okay, so people talk about getting that to me. The I think that calls is EMF that they're able to emit, you know, where they're just like push and I think that's what messes up the equipment, what created the issue with these two live. I think that they're able to push out EMS and disrupt not just equipment, but also our brain wets, our brain pattern, and I think that that's probably what's causing the anxiety and everything else. I know, again that sounds very paranormal, but I think again there's like a science behind it, and I think that's probably what was going on with this the second time around, because there was just so much anxiety that we were both stealing. And I mean I spent so long out in the woods and had very interesting stuff happening and prior to that, but there was no reason for me to be that nervous or have that must anxiety. So I think now looking back, I think I was basically getting jobbed with EMS because they were they wanted us gone. We had already showed threatening behavior rather minded and they didn't want that there they remembered us.
Speaker 4: So with a background in paranormal obviously, EMF is something that you hear about, and then in the Bigfoot world, whenever people talk about being zapped and everything, it's usually associated with infrasound because of the physical symptoms that people report feeling. My friend Bob, who is the host of Bigfoot Club podcast brought it to my attention one time, which is kind of crazy that I had never heard anybody make the connection before, and now here you are someone completely unrelated to that conversation making the same connection where he pointed out that the physical symptoms people report from infrasound are pretty much identical to EMF symptoms that people experience in paranormal events, and what if it's not infrasound and it's EMF like you're talking about, which would explain the equipment malfunctions and all that sort of thing, and would also explain why there are certain things that don't seem to fit with the infrasound theory. I mean, obviously, we know that there are animals that produce infrasound, so there is that aspect to it, but I've always been fascinated about that particular element. I did experience something zapping whatever you want to call it, before, but we were at a location that I was aware of having some extremely strong paranormal activity going on at the time, so maybe it was related to that, I'm not sure, But with infrasound, it just never made a lot of sense to me in terms of, well, how would it be focused at a single individual, And why isn't any of the environment affected by Like if infrasound is traveling through a tint, for instance, and zapping someone on the inside of the tent, the tent walls should be shaking and vibrating and everything else around it. But yeah, you don't have that, and then you have the equipment malfunction stuff. So, yeah, the EMF thing is very interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, like you said, if it's much better than infrasound, I mean, there could be some, you know, situations where it is in for sound, but I think the majority of what people feeling when they get zapped and the equipment layer is due to EMF. Because anybody who's on familiar the effects of high EMS frequencies or high EMF output. It on the brain. It creates paranoia, it creates hallucinations, it creates UH for over long term situations, it creates serious real health problems. It's no joke. And these are all scientifically proven things that happen in high EMS poems where there's a malfunction of outlets or water heaters or other electronic equipment in the home, they experience all this stuff. But for some reason, when they lead, they feel better. So that's why in the paranormal world, the first thing you do when you go into a home is you go around you do an EMS sweep, because you're looking for consistent high EMF readings and certain areas of the house, and you try to narrow it down to whatever is pushing out the high MS, because if they feel sicker in the bathroom and their water heater is not connected right or grounded out right and it's putting out EMS, then that's probably the cause of it. So going from the param world to the bigfoot world, I think has helped me out a lot as far as keeping my mind open and looking for other sources of whys. And that's where I've kind of leaned into that EMS belief rather than infrasound. So yeah, to me, that's that's where I'm at with that. The getting Zapp, I don't think it's necessarily infrasound.
Speaker 4: Have you taken an EMF meter with you out into the field during bigfoot research?
Speaker 1: You know? Interestingly enough, I haven't. Now I've taken my spirit box and obulus and things like that, but I have it taken it in EMF detector. Now part of that is because of all the other equipment that you're using, everything kind of puts out an ems field. And I never really thought about it because I like, oh, we got all this equipment and need that behind. But that's a good idea. I should I should try that and see what happens.
Speaker 4: You definitely should. I like you're saying, you know, it would have to be a very uh structured situation where you had other people with you and everything and leave everything at the cars and then go out by yourself and all that. But yeah, exactly, there shouldn't be any EMF spikes out in all the woods. It would be interesting if there were, especially in a Bigfoot area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I have in the woods, saying it got to a haunted in the woods, but never to a big Foot research location.
Speaker 4: So you also mentioned the girly whoop. I've never heard that term. I guess that's a very technical term for that.
Speaker 1: But I think it was a made up term.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure we've had a lot of those over the years. But whenever it comes to male versus female, do you think women get more or different interactions in the Bigfoot world.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think naturally, women are less threatening. Additionally, we have different hormones than men, so I think that that could be not just more appealing, but also less intimidating. I think that women, especially when you go out and just a group of women, I think their experiences are a lot more docile rather than men, who get a lot of rock throwing if they're come in with an aggressive state of mind or behavior. I think that women kind of at an advantage to have a more docile experience than men. And that's, you know, just because I think for them, we're much less threatening. We are much more appealing to the nose and the eyes. So yeah, I think there's a huge difference when you get a group of men out researching than a group of women.
Speaker 4: So that happened in Kentucky. You're not from Kentucky, right, No.
Speaker 1: I mean for a few years when I was like two to five years old, but no, I'm from Ohio. You know, It's where I've lived most of my life. So yeah, this was an area that was brought to my attention by my here. He'd said he'd been out there researching the past and all the activity had stopped, so he is just going back out to you know, to using his example to other people.
Speaker 4: But you've researched in multiple states?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Where's your favorite location? Like? Which state? Is there a certain location? I mean, obviously you don't have to give specifics or anything, but do you have like a favorite research spot.
Speaker 1: My favorite location I've ever been to you, by far was oh grit Oregon, for a variety of reasons. The types of sightings that happen there are very unique in comparison to Ohio where I'm from. There's a lot more daytime sightings, a lot more very visual sightings that it's almost like they're not as sneaky or don't feel the need to hide as much. As well as the view. The view and the area is just gorgeous. Just being up in the mountains is just amazing, and so I want to go back again, hopefully this year, maybe next year, but I've only been there one other time, so that was just my favorite. As far as my favorite place to actually research, my favorite state, it's probably Michigan. It's also beautiful. There's a lot of rural areas there, especially when you get a little further into Michigan, a lot more dense forested area. It's just the wilderness is just so extensive. So that's probably my favorite place to go. But my favorite place ever been was an Oregon.
Speaker 4: And by contrast, what's the other side of the bigfoot behavior in Ohio, for instance, compared to Oregon.
Speaker 1: In contrast, in Ohio, most sightings happened at night, they're fleeting, and there's a lot more rock throwing in Ohio than there is an organ and this the sightings are not as common. We just had a ten sightings in the beginning of March back to back reported to mostly one bigfoot group. But I think it's just because they were a little bit more well known. But I think it was like three total bigfoot groups that had been report had reports of bigfoot sightings, and it was more northern Ohio. So that was very unique to have that many all in one. It was like a three counting area and so that was pretty sighting. It actually made the news and everything versus an Oregon. You know, that's it seems more common occurrence to have consistent reportings. So that's that's the difference. It's more nighttime sightings here. They're not as common or rather not as commonly reported maybe and we don't have as much mountainous areas and not nearly as many forested areas as Oregon does. So and some people might argue I might make to differ, but from my experience, we have a lot less forested area and way more night siding than the good daytime. It's very uncommon to have a daytime siding that happens, but it's really uncommon.
Speaker 4: Have you been to any areas that are known for more aggressive encounters?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and I've actually not had That was the other one the story I was talking about. That was the most aggressive encounter I've ever had, But I've been to areas that are poison have more aggressive type experiences. But I thoroughly believe that when you go in there, and you go in there with the expectation that it's going to be a threatening situation, and you're voisterous, bring your guns, and you're throwing out all these different animal sounds, and you know all these different noises, and just I think your behavior and your mindset when you're going into a location has a direct impact on what you're going to get back. So there's an area probably thirty five minutes from me where group researchers I'm very familiar with. I've had multiple negative experiences rock throws, I mean, busts in their windows and just all this crazy stuff. And I've been there many times and have never had a rock par at me. Maybe you know I am female there male, but I think again, it's just your mindset, how you go into a location and animals. Not to compare bigfoot to an animal, but even animals who are not as intelligent as a bigfoot can pick up on your body language and what you're thinking. And obviously they can as well because they're you know, they have that sense to them. I think or there will pick up on stuff, but much more intelligent where you know they can react without being spotted.
Speaker 4: I agree totally with what you're saying. I think it's definitely body language and mindset dictates a lot of the type of activity people experience and the encounters they have. You know, with all the the podcasts out there, you do hear these stories that sound, you know, horrific. Do you think some of that stuff takes place? Do you think people could be in danger of getting snatched up and killed by a bigfoot?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's that's a really difficult question, because I mean I think with anything. I think with anything, there are bad apples. You know, with with people, you know, we have people with you know, psychiatric problems and hallucinations and things like that, and you know so and with dolls you have you know, bulls are notorious for attacking people. But there's tons of good ones too. I think with anything, there's always going to be bad apples. And I think in situations where people are having these encounters or like the messtink bomon or people who feel like their home is being attacked, I think that's the situation. I think it's just an oncommon bad apple, just one that's just not does it follow the same sort of behavior pattern that the majority of them do, and that's where you get these very aggressive, almost attack like situations.
Speaker 4: Have you had an actual siding.
Speaker 1: I I think so so I I'm very bad about convincing myself out of something, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in in Oregon when I was up there, we had a situation where I jumped out of the truck and you know, the people stopped. It was you know, there was a baby deer running from us and we were trying to get her off the road instead of chasing it down the mountain and the truck. So I was like, well, I'm when we get close, I'm gonna jump out and I'm gonna run this deer, baby deer down and shoot it off the road. As if I would ever have caught up.
Speaker 4: You're telling the story. I'm just here to listen, you know.
Speaker 1: But it was it was a bright idea, you know, something wet road. But yeah, no, I So when we got close to us, he stopped the truck. I jumped. I'm jumping out over two other people. I'm jumping out real fast and taking off run as fast as I can. I'm trying to get to the side of it so it'll go to the left and get off the off the road. And I'm running and I go around this curve and I start to go on another one, and as I'm running, there's this silhouette on this wall. It's like this shrubbery and this wall that goes up, and I'm thinking, I'm looking at my shadow as I'm running, because the truck's behind me with his headlights on, and I'm thinking on shooting out a shadow as I'm running. And then I realized, like, hey, this shadow doesn't quite look like what I'm doing. So I tilt my head to one side. Well, this thing tilts its head to the other side, and I'm like, so I slowed my step a little bit, and I'm like, okay, try to get tilt my head to the other side. It tilts its head to the opposite side. But that's definitely not my shadow, and I mean to put the brakes on so fast, like my feet skid it a little bit under the gravel, are on the gravel, and so I'm just watching it and I'm like, everybody's up behind me. Nobody ran with me. I was by myself, and I'm I'm like, hi, da s laws right now I'm seeing it something. It's very in front of me. And this thing just turns, takes three steps and has gone every day to side of the road and somebody I'm not moving. I'm like, I am not moving. I'm waiting until somebody comes to the flashlight and I'm shining it down there and I'm looking, well, somebody took forever to come to get to me. Chad. He finally gets to me, and I'm like, dude, I'm hard to stif asko. You're not gonna believe what I just saw. Bl blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm telling him what I just saw. He's like, I believe you, Calm down, Calm down. I'm like, I don't care re believing. I'm telling you what I saw. And it did. It had a conical shaped head. Did it look like it had a neck it all. But it was very silhouette, so cause it was dark and I couldn't see any detail. So in my mind, I'm trying to talk myself out of it. Well, there was people taking video footage of the front of the truck. What everybody up there was seeing. Somebody was still taking video, and prior to this thing walking off, I look up to see where the truck is and I can't see the headlights except for what's shining through the leaves of the tree. And so I look back and I'm like, that's definitely nobody up there, silhouette. And then you know, it walks off, And so I pulled up the footage that they had recorded, and I'm watching it to see if, for some crazy reason, it's somebody's shadow from up there. You know, in my mind, I didn't. I was so anxious for that to do what it was. But I didn't really think about the fact that when you know, shadows stretch, they disappear after a while. So as I'm watching the video, I can only see pieces of somebody's shadow, and it's they're so stretched out. I'm like, it's not them, you know, because the lighthead the shadow was just stretched so far it didn't even reach where I was, so none of it was them. And so I'm watching the video back. I'm watching the video of you running like a goofy weirdo, and you know, like, I don't know what I saw, except it could have been a big foot. But can I say that for sure? No, because I didn't see any detail. I just saw the telltale sign that it had a conical head, and basically no net.
Speaker 4: Okay, as a researcher, no, you cannot say that you saw a bigfoot. As as a person, though, I mean you saw a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I feel like I saw basically, I mean, what else could it have been? Right? Exactly exactly. So that is the only thing I've ever seen with my own eyes. I've seen flits of stuff, you know, disappearing into the folios, but never anything like I could see the full silhouette.
Speaker 4: I had a similar instnse uh where I was trying to. I mean, I'm still trying to, like I've had deciding, but this other thing wasn't a siding. But I still don't know what else it could have been. But it's, you know, like you're talking about a silhouette. I couldn't see any details though, but it was a silhouette. I was only like twenty feet away from it. It wasn't my shadow, it wasn't the shadow of anybody else. There was no lights around, and it ran across the road in front of me. I wasn't in a vehicle, And yeah, I don't know what else it could have been. But I don't know if there's something going on with that or what the deal is, because the whole silhouette thing where it just I mean, it looks like a shadow. It looks like it's a shadow. It's absorbing the light. There's no light there. It's just black and I don't see like I've seen lots of animals at night time. I've seen lots of animals in the dark where you can't really make out what they are, but they don't look like.
Speaker 1: That exactly exactly. Yeah, I don't know what there is to an eater, and I guess I just assumed that it was so dark that maybe I just couldn't see any of its features. But yeah, it is weird that I didn't see really any features. I didn't see. It was just yeah, it was just took a shadow. So that is interesting. And again that's one of those situations where this kind of this weird sort of paranormal s type, you know, phenomena to it where we just don't know.
Speaker 4: Now, have you had an overlap have you had like paranormal experiences while bigfooting?
Speaker 1: Yes. So we were on a research location at one point and I like to blend my equipment and I thought it'd be a fun idea to do a spearitbox session and a big location and I was using my spirit box and I'm talking to the spirits and I'm like I'm like, hi, how are you, and you know, trying to get some things to connect and it was like it was like hi, And I was like, do you know why we're here? And there it said digfoot okay, and I was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It was really cool.
Speaker 1: And I said, well, do you know where we can sign Dagfoot and it said go east, and it just happened. That's where we had our big sighting that was featured as Here in the Woods was in the same location, but a little bit east of where we took that spear box recording. Oh yeah, So it was very interesting how it connected it it played into itself. So oftentimes I'll take my paramal equipment out to these big foot locations to kind of just you know, I'll switch up between one and the other and moment and the other, and I've had some really cool stuffs hopping from it. But that was one of the ones that we were actually film So yeah, I still have the recording. I thought it might even be up on YouTube, so on our old channel. But yeah, where we're talking to these spirits and they're talking to us about Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Do you want to talk about the paranoral stuff that you experience growing up?
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I think it's really cool that you are kind of the same as me. Is that as you start out in the paranl and kind of branched off from the big Foot. So I can see why we have a lot of the same ideas and possibilities. But when I didn't have anything happened to me that I remember prior to this one big explosion of paraml stuff that just led me down this path. I still experience paramal stuff to this day in my home. I've never gotten away from it followed me everywhere I go. But yeah, I was just normal kid, twelve years old, you know, still playing with dolls. You know, I locked my youth. I didn't want to give it up, so you know, I was just like just a kid. And then I woke up. I had this really weird what I call this sort of awakening where I had this almost paranormal situation. This cat just its whole eyes changed and I went to pettit and it like smacked me, and then it ran away and disappeared. It was like it was so weird and it only makes sense to me. But it was after that, right after the incident, is when just the explosion of paranormal stuff. So I went to bed one night and I had this dream that somebody that we call Grandpa had died. And I woke up and I could see ambulance lights on the ceiling and I told my mom, said, Mom, Grandpa just died, and she goes your grandpa, and I said, grandpa reading, and she goes, no, no, no, no no, because he wasn't my real grandpa, sirts of higher spoof and I was like, no, I'm telling you, please, please, please go check your house. Go check their house. Well, their house was totally opposite of where the window was, down the way a little bit, so she had to walk all the way around where we lived and go to the whole side of the house. And there she saw the annulynces and stuff at his house. And I kept asking her before she left, I said, didn't you see the lights on the sands? She said, I see nothing. I said, there's Anulis lights on the ceiling. I know it's them. And so I had this weird precognizant thing that happened. And then the next day I started seeing shadows and I kept telling my mom, Mom, there's this shadow that keeps messling on my stuff. It's like knocking my books off my dresser, it's pulling my clothes off, the hair in the closet. And she know she's blaming us kids for the whole timet. Mom, No, it's this shadow, and it would I used to crochet when I was little, A lot, and that was my favorite thing to do. And I'd always throw the ball yard up to the top of the steps into the bathtub, and this thing would always throw it back, and as I'd look up, I'd watch it bounce on a step and go up in the air and stop. I'll be there for a second and bout and then go back up. Just all this crazy stuff sort of happening around me, and I'm trying to convince my mom of it, and she's like, no, no, no. And then one day we were carrying in groceries and she thought she saw we had this entertainment stand had a window on it and so you could see your reflections in that window install of Aaron from the kitchen. And so she's in the kitchen and she sees the shadow come in and sits something on the floor in that window, and she was bringing in here, and I'm out in the car, still grabbing stuff, and I go in and like, who's talking to She was you? I just saw you bring something instead of something down, and I said that wasn't me, and it was like the light bulb went on in her head. She finally saw it, and from then on out, like she finally believed me, and I would tell her about the stuff that was happening, and she didn't want to talk about it, but she'd listen, and it's just just went on like this three years, and periodically she would experience it right along with me. There was this little girl that was in another house that I lived in, and she would always talk to me through the door. She'd never talk when the door was opened all then the door was closed, so it was always very muffled. I could never stand what she was saying, and I'd be afraid to open the door. I was always scared to open the door and says, like, what's going to be there when I opened the door, So I'd sling the door open and back up or I couldn't see outside of the wherever I was at, and then kind of peek around and yeah, she and one day my mom finally heard her. She was talking through the upstairs door. And my whole upstairs, my bedroom was just one big giant room because I had the whole upstairs myself. There was a door that to it. She heard the little girl talking through the door, and she's sitting there with me. I'm getting ready for school in the morning and I heard her. I lit to my mom, said you heard her, didn't you, And she goes, yeah, I heard that. So it was just little slits of experiences that she would experience with me. But man, I got the brau of it, and it's then her stops. My kids experienced stuff growing up with me. They've had some pretty harrying, harrowing experiences. One time, we get this thing that I call a mimic. Periodically, word'll mimic people's smells, it i'mic how they look, their voices, just mimics random stuff. And it's not just one person, it's anybody. And one day my kids are playing hide and seek. My daughter comes running into the kitchenen she hides in the cupboard, and my youngest he's just sitting there on the cowsbox and PD and all of a sudden, I hear gage my oldest he's like, mom, Mom, Mom, come here, please please, And he's in a panic, and I go in there. He goes, I just saw Ezra in her nightgown run underneath the bed, and then I climbed down her here after her. She wasn't there, And I was like, his sister's in the cupboard in the kitchen and he's like, no, no, no, no. I swear I saw her run under the bed and he was But now that I think about it, she moved so fast, like she glided under the bed, and I was like, yeah, it wasn't your sister.
Speaker 4: That's creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still a ton. I mean, I could go on for days about all this stuff that me and my family have all experienced.
Speaker 4: Do you think it was centralized around you or just locations.
Speaker 1: I think there are a couple of things that are centralized around me individually, But there's been a lot of houses I've moved to where there'll be one or two things that are out of the norm of things we usually deal with. So there's this guy who is centralized around me, and that's who my mom saw carry and said something down. And then there's this mimic who is kind centralized around me. But the last house we lived in before we moved to where I'm living now, there was this little girl kind of came with the house. Now, I'm not sure why these things come out once I'm there. I don't know if I like somehow charge the environment where they're able to be more auditory and more visible. But this little girl came at the house, like once we moved in there. She was very unique to what we normally experienced. We'd hear her seeing upstairs when nobody was upstairs. We'd hear her running up and down the stairs when nobody was upstairs. And then there was another gentleman who came with the house, who hovered more downstairs towards the back of the house bathward area. And I actually caught him on Cameron accident. He could hear him say. He says something along the lines that this is my house or get out of my house. And I caught her on video and accident was being duef you just to can ran a video and you can hear him. He sounds mad. So he came with the house. But since we moved to where I'm at now, we have the normal mimicry and the guy that kind of does weird stuff here and there. But then there's something around the outside. You'll be sitting anywhere in the house and you'll see something a white silhouette looks like a person just zoom by, and it'll zoom by another part of the house and it'll zoom by again. And so he came with this house, so it's just it's more centralized around me those two things. But then each house we move into has its own unique ghosts. I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I used to think about the stuff very binary, where like a location can be haunted or a person might be haunted. But I think it was a couple of years ago somebody said something and it just kind of made sense and seemed to click, where like everything else, it may not be so cut and dry. It might be it has to be the right person in the right place at the right time for something to happen, and that's why stuff doesn't always happen with other people, or multiple people can live in the same house and only one of them experienced things, or someone doesn't ever experience things, or sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. And I hear a lot of that stuff kind of play out in the Bigfoot world too, where it seems like once the switch is flipped, it's like now people have sightings and encounters on a pretty regular basis, whenever other people. You know, I've spent my whole life going out hunting and never seen anything, you know, that sort of thing. Do you think there's something to that? Do you think people I mean, the word tagged gets you some times. You know, someone is a bigfoot magnet and just attracts that sort of activity. Do you think there's anything to that at all?
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely, Why I don't know, but I think that that shell is broken. It's very hard to close it back up again. And I'm not sure why once you have those experiences and you spend enough time out in the woods or in areas looking for ghosts, big foot or UFOs things, when it finally happens for you, it starts to happen on a regular basis. I'm not sure why that is, but I definitely think that that is so true because you know, like you said, there's people and we talked about it on the last podcast that I did on my own show, where it's weird how some people can have like all these different experiences, and then there's other people, like you said, that are out in the woods or whole white they hunted, they you know, done all this stuff out of the woods their whole life, are never seen anything. So maybe it's something in their genetics or in their thought. Maybe just having the open mind and being willing to go out and look for it opens their mind to having that sort of experience. But I definitely think that there is truth that when you're open and when you've had these your first experience, it's like an ag you crack it, it's can't glue together, glue it together again, it's it's open, you know, and now you have a higher possibility of seeing more of it.
Speaker 4: I mean that aspect of this is one of the main points of interest I have about this subject after over the years of realizing like, Okay, well there's just more questions. I'm never going to have them answered. But something that I find unique is you do have people every now and then where it's like I saw one across the road in front of my car one night, and that's the only thing that's ever happened to me. And I'll be like, okay, well, have you ever had any paranormal experiences or seeing a UFO or anything like that. Nope, nothing, just that that's the only thing that's ever happened. But then I run across people such as ourselves that have had all these experiences and then had this and this and this and just going through and checking off the boxes and all these different categories. Is it the person that those things are rotating around or I mean, what is it? What is the connection? Because the odds are you shouldn't be able to have multiple ghost experiences, multiple bigfoot experiences. Have you seen any UFOs? I have? Yeah, exactly, So, like why do people like that exist? Why? Why do we exist? I'm one of those people too. Why why does it seem that some people, you know, whenever that egg is cracked, like you're saying, it's not just one thing, it's everything, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I've noticed, not that it's a why, but I've noticed that, Like the reason why I said genetics is that when I talked to somebody about their experiences and I'm like, well, what about your family?
Speaker 1: Oh my mom is experienced stuff, my sister's experienced stuff, and it's like it's almost family a family affair, you know. It's like it's not just one person in a family, it's with multiple people within the family. So I wonder if maybe there's some genetics that play into it. I mean, who knows, it could even boil down to blood tyger. Who knows. We don't know yet. But I have noticed in my research that it's not just one person that's hand that has these sort of things happened to him. It's several people in this family. They can name all several.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy. I've never even thought about that aspect of it before. But you're absolutely right, and that also holds true in my own family, right. I mean, not just the paranormal stuff, you know, we're not talking about me, but just as a for instance, I got interested in bigfoot completely independent. Nobody had in the family ever told me any stories or anything like that. After I started going out and researching and everything. Got made fun of a little bit by the family for it. However, one year at Thanksgiving, one of my uncles kind of caught me off to the side and made sure nobody was around, and was like, you know, I used to go out looking for bigfoot when I was young, didn't you. I had no idea, no clue that he had done this, and he used to be a bigfoot researcher for a while. And then he proceeded to tell me a story about how my great great grandmother had a bigfoot siding and that my great great grandfather actually shot at it. And this was back in like the late eighteen hundreds, And I mean, I had no idea, you know, she passed away whenever I was like one, which, that's crazy that my great great grandmother was still alive. But I mean I had never heard that story or anything, and I mean, what are the odds of that? You know, in one family, you've got this lineage of bigfooters. You know, it's kind of crazy. But then you know, after talking to so many witnesses, there's a pattern. You know, It's something that happens over and over. And yeah, sometimes some people, you know, will embellish a few things to make their life more exciting. But I've talked to a lot of people that are one hundred percent genuine. They don't always want to have anything to do with it, they don't enjoy it. But it just seems like not a lot. It's not like an everyday experience or anything. But it just seems like, yeah, they've seen a ghost, they've seen bigfoot, they've seen a UFO, you know, and it's just has to be something to it that all these different phenomenon seem to overlap for some reason. I just have no idea what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would be nice to kind of dial in on that and in my research and figure out maybe what that catalyst is if it's not multiple things. Yeah, it's very interesting.
Speaker 4: Where are you at with all the dog man stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so believe it or not. Out of all the kryptids I've ever seen and been able to not deny that I've seen is a dog man. That's the only thing. And I still struggle to call it like the typical dogman because it never stood up and never walked on two legs. It was very keene, I'm like, so every time I talked about it, prior to even learning about dog Man, I just caught it a science experiment gone wrong. I said it was a mixture retained a hyena, a dog, a wolf, and a bear. So like the three mixtures, it's like it is like somebody took and smashed all these creatures together into one. And that's what I saw, and I saw it. The whole experience lasted like five minutes and I got a great look at it.
Speaker 4: So what happened? What I mean? That's crazy? Where did you see it?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, right out in my front yard was the worst place. Oh yeah, the worst possible location to see something that crazy in my front yard. So we had moved from a very busy area that's right off of Route fifty. I mean like right on top of fifty. Like the semis was shaped house when they went by, So everything is always knowing it was always bright. And so when I bought my first house out in the country, just everything was so quiet. I could see this, I could see millions of stars, and I was just totally enamored by the whole thing. And so to the first several nights I lived there, I spent most of my time out at night, out in my front yard just staring at the stars. And one night, it was one of the first few nights I move in there, and it was either a full moon or close to full moon. And I say this because it was so bright out. You could see the shadows of the trees casting a shadow. So it was very bright out. And I'm standing in the yard and I'm looking up the stars and just you know, counting them, seeing what kind of consolations I can see. And from my periphery I could see down these two little white things just run really close to me right across my yard. I looked down and I catched these two possums run it off, and I'm like, oh, there's creatures here too. So I was like, okay, I need to, you know, get up somewhere where I'm not gonna be bothered by these by these you know, critters that I'm not used to having around, and I want to, you know, look at the stars still. So I climbed up. I had full size van at the time. I climbed up on top of that. I have my legs over the side, and I'm looking up at the stars. And after a while, you know, my backs are heard, and so I laid back on the van. I'm just watching the stars. All of a sudden, I get this like ceiling, like I need to sit up. So I sit up and I start looking across the yard. And across my yard there was a line of trees of pine trees, and it was very dark within those pine trees, and I could see a silhouette what I thought looked like just this massive, fluffy deer. That was the first thing I thought when I saw it. And I was like, holy crap, that is a huge deer. Why is this so fluffy? And then it comes out further I'm like, wait, what is that? And I could tell it wasn't the shape of the deer and I'm looking at it and I'm trying to spear what it is, and then it comes out into the moonlight, and everything was just slow motion in that moment, as I saw its muzzle and then I saw its ears, and then I saw the top of its head and its eyes, and as it comes out from the trees the shadow of the trees, I'm seeing more and more of this thing, and it was like literally a SIS experiment gone wrong. It was very canine looking, mixed with a bear and a hyena, and it's got this huge, fluffy name on its neck and then it around the shoulder area, the hair got real farse and more flat, and then as it let down, the back had this very narrow waste, and then I could see its tail got fluffy again. And its legs. That was what I remember the most about, just the awkward angle of the way it was walking. The legs were bent so beard it was almost like it was crawling, but like everybody talks about the third bend and a dog man, and it's hard to describe the way it looks, and it was almost belly crawling across the ground. And it was coming out into the middle of my yard in my my blood pressure, like my blood just left my body all way to my feet. My heart starts pounding early, hard because it's huge, it's massive, and I'm just sitting there and I'm like, I can't move, I can't make sound, I can't breathe, I can't move. I don't want it to know I'm here. And then all of a sudden, it just stops. And well prior to it was stopping as it's going across the ground, It's like delly crawling, and its head is swaying back and forth and back and forth as if it's painting the ground. And it stops in the middle of my yard, and my heart sink even further as as it was even capable, and I'm thinking it it's caught my sin. It knows I'm here, and it lists its head up and it didn't even look at me, didn't acknowledge me, no, nothing. Immediately puts its head back down slowly like turns and starts heading right at my feet, like right in my direction. And as it gets close to, my heart's pounding further further, harder, harder, and all I can think is, I'm going to pass out. I'm going to pass out and end up on the ground in front of this thing, and it gets under my feet and it pushes it raises itself up a little bit, and then I kind of black out, like I don't really remember, like I know or think that it maybe spilt my feet, but it was like the adrenaline was so intense. I think my mind just blanked out, Like I don't remember what its eyes looks like. I kept close anything like that, and then put lowered itself back down And in comparison to how long this thing was, it was about three quarters the length of that full size van. Wow, it was huge. And that's just the link, I I mean perspective. I can't tell you how tall it was because I'm looking down at it, but the link is what I noticed. It was like, I thing, he's almost as big as this van. And it goes back exactly to the like s just itself back me the exact same angle it was in before it turned my direction and finishes itself across the road, and the moment as soon as it hit the other shadows across the street, I jumped off that full size van and ran into the house, and I remember just the zine. Soon as my feet hit I hit wrong, and it like zined all the way up my legs and I ran the house and my kids Dad's inside and I'm telling them what I'm and I'm like this huge dog like saying it's outside, you know. And my lays are just like rubber, They're just like wobbly. It's like all the adrena was gone, and I lost all of my energy at once. I could have like fallen asleep right there. And he comes outside and there's nothing out there. Just this little white dog runs by and he's got his gun and everything. And never saw it again after that. But man, the terror of being outside at night after that, and then having my kids play outside after that at night, even during the day, but especially at night. It was awful. It was awful. I never felt safe in my home for like five years. It's made me five years to feel like okay with the outside again, right outside my home. It was so long. But in that moment, I had never heard about dog man. I'd never heard it was a thing. But when I was telling people about it, I would kind of choose wisely how I described it to my paramol friends. I'd be like, dude, that's how it was all werewolf that was you though, Like that was what I described as it was a werewealth in my head. But for so long I had my kid's dad, I'd be staying at Restore no look and see what this type of miss look look and see what if you if you missed like a huge black wolf with this, and what it would look like. Just having in Google all these images constantly for probably a good year, I was trying to figure out what I saw. And yeah, and then this probably way later, uh maybe like six seven years after I saw that thing I heard learned about dog Man. Took me so long to learn about dog man after seeing one. But it was weird because after I learned about dog me and I was like, well, maybe I can go back and see if there was any other sightings like this reported. And of course dog man is still pretty taboos, so there's not really a very good place to report it to, especially then. And but what I did discover when I was looking to see about dog band sightings in that area then was that there was a ramp up in bigfoot sightings in that area around that same time.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: So don't know the connection there, but I thought it was interesting enough to say, oh, you know that's yes, that's curious. Yeah, it was the only CRYPTI I've ever ever ever seen where I no doubt know what I saw. I can describe even the hair type, like I saw it for so long and so close.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a terrifying story. Yeah, that's freaky because like I mean, you know, wearls have always been that one monster that's like, yeah, I don't want to even go down that path, like I don't want to see one. I don't want them to be real. And with all the dog man stuff. I mean, whenever I was growing up, we would have called that a werewolf. So that's kind of where.
Speaker 1: I man, yeah, exactly, and you know, yeah it was. It was. It was terrifying. And I still hesitate because there's friends of buying who wanted to go out researching and like the you know, the Land of the Lakes and you know those areas where I'm like, I'm hesitant to go to those places because of my own personal experience, even though in that moment, I didn't feel like it actually wanted to get me. I think my terror stems mostly from this is an insane creature that is coming at me and the unsurety of not knowing what it would do and what it was capable. But to me, it almost seems like it was sick and it was trying to go somewhere to die. That's the ceiling I got, because it looked a little sickly, the way it was crawling, the way it was so nonchalant, like it didn't seem like it wanted to like grab me, me off and carry my away. And even though that's what my mind was telling me in the moment, but I still hesitate to go to his places because I'm like, I know those things are real, Do I really want to go do this? And all the bad stories that people tell about it, I'm like, well, if that's really how they are, and I've seen one and I know that they exist, do I really want to go out and research these things? And I mean the people that hash out of them talk about how it doesn't affect them or maybe they don't even penetrate their skin, and I'm like, how are you supposed to protect yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, whenever you say it was kind of like belly crawling. Was its movements like a person crawling or like a dog crawling.
Speaker 6: It was like a dog crawling almost, but it's belly didn't actually rub the ground because again it had that weird sort of din to its legs.
Speaker 1: Where it was able to, like if you were to compare it to a person their forearms, like they were on their forearms. It was on his forearms, but it was not quite touching the ground. It was just like not standing up all the way. But you know, it was just it just had this weird din and I noticed it mostly in the back leg The back legs were very oddly bent. It almost made like a half square or like a three quarter square almost the way it was dent.
Speaker 4: What was the muzzle shape like if you had to compare it to a dog or another.
Speaker 1: Animal, a wolf, very wolf like, but a little bit shorter. Which is why I kind of felt like it had like a bare attribute was because the muzzle was very wolf like, but blow was shorter. Its ears were perky. It had like a tufty type of mane.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's scary, that's scary, Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty intense and I really thought I was gonna die. I was playing all these sitting grays in my head as it was coming over with me and I was like, nobody's out here, nobody's gonna know I died from this thing, just gonna think I was missing. And I was thinking it was gonna like just mall me to pieces right there, drag me all somewhere and know you would know what happened to me. But you know, again, I think when you're staring at something coming at you that is so massive and you don't know what it is, so you don't know like it's behavior pattern or what is capable of, that was where my fear I think stemmed from. Mostly, yeah, it was horrifying.
Speaker 4: So tell me about the Fold Mysteries.
Speaker 1: So the Full Mysteries has been around for a while. It's just a kind of a group name that I, you know, wanted to to attach a name to me and other fellow researchers that you know come in and and research with me. So that's that's how it was born, you know, I was born to just have a group name to attach to the things that I do. And but it's it's mostly me and other fellow researchers. I mean, Abe del Rio is a part of the Full Mysteries. Chad Datama is a part of the Fuld mysteries. I've had other researchers involved, and Adam Davis is you know, kind of helped co found the Full Mysteries, which he's not a part of it anymore, but you know he helped birth that whole project and it turned into a podcast. So I enjoys talking with any type of researchers, whether it be UFO, Bigfoot, ghosts. I mean, we'll dive into everything, Gnolme's fairies, folklore. I mean, we even did an AI show at one point, so anything that's very unique and mysterious we'll talk about on that show. So that's our podcast, and it's on YouTube and west have a Facebook page and it airs every Thursday at seven pm live. So it's kind of fun to get in there and join in on a live chat and get to ask questions in the moment. But then you know, it's always out there. All of our previous episodes are there, so we're about I think thirty episodes in if I'm guessing roughly. So it's a relatively new podcast, but the group has been there for a while, and I mean we have merch and everything else like that, and we even have a The Fuldnesssteries Presents Irons, Michigan visa conference that's a long name and it's coming up August fifteenth and sixteenth. Tickets are on sale. Vender spots are still available, but they're they're going quick. So you know, I always urge people get on the Facebook page and there's a QR code and a link there, so however you want to do it, and you can jump on there and get tickets to the one or two day session. So we plan on having at the very festival like conference. You know, want it very family oriented. We're going to have like a kid's corner and activities for kids to do. We want to really you know, push to help the local businesses. So we're not really selling a lot of food and drink there except for the necessities like water and maybe some chips. But we want to you know, have everybody come and check out all the local spots and eat there. So we're working closely with the community there in Irons to get it together and figure out how we can make it benefit the community. So it's gonna be a fun, fun, fun event. Obviously, it's I'm nervous because it's the base. It's going to be three years running, so last year and this year it's presented by the Fold series. Year prior to that, it was presented by Searching for Sasquatch, which is a documentary series by Jason Kinzy. So he kind of started it and I picked it up when he couldn't do it last year. So continue on this year, And.
Speaker 4: Do you have like speakers lined up or how's that going to go?
Speaker 1: We do? We do. We have some really great speakers. You have Gina and I always murder her last name gas splitstatser? What Gina split Statser? I can never remember how to say her last name. Yeah, So we got Robin Haynes, we have Jay Bachochin, Janine Mays, and then we have more speakers to be announce So still lying, it was great speakers. Where it's gonna be hopefully a lot of venders there kind of do kind of flea market style. Any vendors welcome, So it's gonna be maybe an eclectic group of people to buy from, so that'll be kind of neat. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Cool and people can just search the Fold Mysteries for that. Where can they find it?
Speaker 1: Yes, So the Full Mysteries on Facebook is where you can find the slier link to the tickets and the QR code of the tickets. So if you are interested in checking out the podcast, that is the full Mysteries on YouTube and there's like a podcast playlist if you want to listen to it from latest to oldest and then you know you could choose yes shorts on there if you want to check out and preview which ones do you want to watch? So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, awesome. And if someone wants to reach you directly, how can they do that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: You look me up Gwendolin Guffrie on Facebook. Just be very patient with me. I do a lot, so it does take me a little bit of time to see all of my messages. Also, if we're not friends, it since sometimes it'll shoot it off to this weird folder that I have to open up to actually see the name of a message. Me. Don't know why it does that, but every now and again I'll open that up and I'm like, oh, a couple of people message me about sighting, so I'll have to go through those. But I do a lot. I'm in school still, I got a lot of trips planned coming up. The conference we're planing out. I'm also seeing income a household, so you know, I got my son still at home that I'm you know, raising, I'm very busy and I work full time as well, so just be patient with me. I try to respond everybody as soon as they message me, as soon as I can. So if you message me and I don't respond, shoot me, you know the message, just to top that message back to the topic. And so I can see that you said something, I missed it.
Speaker 4: Well, first, let me say it sounds like you're a badass and uh happy late mother. It sounds like you certainly deserved a good mother's day. I hope you had a good one. Thanks for coming on, Gwennollan. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad we hooked up. I'm glad we're now Facebook friends. Like I said, we've got tons of mutual friends. We know a lot of the same people. And yeah, you're awesome. I look forward to future conversations.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. It was just a wonderful conversation with you. And yeah, maybe someday you could jump onto our podcast and Abe and I can, you know, give you a series of questions because I could totally dig into your history and your paranormal stuff and your bigfoot stuff.
Speaker 4: So oh yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good. Thank you again for having me on.
Speaker 4: And if you've had an experience with Bigfoot, dog Man or something else you can't explain you'd like to share your story on the podcast, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything need, all in one place. And until next time, I remember there's something in the woods.