Speaker 1: A little bit better. You're an adult film star, now you are a boxer. You kind of like changing things in your life. So I want to know past, present, future, all of those things and get to know you a little bit more intimately.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: I would love to share that with you. So how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing really, really good. I can't complain.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: You know, we we kind of touch base. We you know, we kind of talked on Instagram where it's like one of those things where you know, you meet so many people in the industry for you know, as long as that we've been in the industry, which you've kind of maybe said hi, or with the same agency, or you kind of know, you know, third party friends. But sometimes we don't as women, get to really talk to people. And also I think it has a lot to do with who we were at those times, you know, growing up in the business where you know, we're really young. Sometimes you know things you don't know who's intimidating to talk to. And I get a lot of people, you know, told me it was like, well I didn't know how to talk to you, and.
Speaker 3: It's like just say hi, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's those intimidating things where it's like breaking those boundaries and like having real conversations and getting to know the real you and you need to know you know, the business side of you, and so much I've seen from you know, my side looking in with you is the growth of where you were in the beginning to what I've seen the last two years, which I think is really cool to see. And you know, because you're so vulnerable with your story and how you are with you know, your life, I think speaks a lot of volumes of a woman like yourself. Is because you don't get enough credit and give yourself a pat on the back. Is that it takes a lot to be vulnerable. It takes a lot to you know, one thing, to be an adult film star and show you know who you are sexually and all these things, but there's things underneath there that you either had to discover yourself, went through and kind of like pushed you into the direction that you are now totally. So can we talk about like you know from the beginning?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh ok, yeah, And also I want to say it's funny that you're mentioning how you know, we get afraid to like approach us girls in the industry because I honestly didn't want to approach you because I was intimidated, because I was like, oh my god, it's a Lexus Texas. Everybody is always like, oh my god, it's like Texas. But actually, go on stage, all of us are like super stoked to see you, and like, for some reason, I never had the courage to come up and introduce myself until you know, over the past what's seven years, I bought the confidence finally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But you know, so to backtrack to getting you know, like into the industry, you know, is that kind of where.
Speaker 3: You wanted me to start with? Like how you got wherever you want?
Speaker 1: However, I feel like, you know, I think it's you know, journeys of you know, however you want to Where do you feel like you know you kind of started and like really the progression of like did you have a good time? Were you force into things where you like, did you know right away when you got into the industry, like where you wanted to take your career? Was it just young, dumb and full of come like myself, like I had no direction, I just liked what I was doing, Like kind of tell us about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, So I'll say this. So when I first like moved to La Like, I was like a super Christian girl when I got here, So I didn't really know anything. I'm from Omaha, Nebraska originally, and you know, long story shorts to sum it up, like, I had kind of gotten involved with people out here at a young age that kind of steered me in the wrong direction. I was in a really bad place where you know, I had really no help at a certain time.
Speaker 1: So's how was this before you got into the industry and why I influenced you to get into the industry.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is how I got in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, when when things are not going the way you want them to, you're struggling, you don't know what to do. Oh, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do. And when I was going to hair school at the time, there was actually girls who were in the industry who were trying to get out of it, okay, and that's why they're going.
Speaker 3: To hair school.
Speaker 2: So you know, a few of them mentioned you know a few things about it, and you know, getting curious, I'm asking questions and.
Speaker 1: Had you been like an avid like porn watcher yourself about it.
Speaker 2: Who oh, no, I was pretty crude.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you weren't even sexually like over sexually stimulated yourself at the time.
Speaker 2: I would say, like as an average like high schooler, you know, like I was fucking but it wasn't like I was like into porn like that. But like, you know, I was a partier and I was definitely having fun, but not to a degree like of what we were doing in our industry.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when she's telling me all these things, you know, the one thing that really got my interest was money, you know, and I'm just like thinking, all these beautiful girls, blah blah blah, this lifestyle. I'm already kind of around people who do stuff like that, you know, and then I'm like, I'm holding back for my own personal reasons like of going into that.
Speaker 3: So what were your personal reasons holding back?
Speaker 2: Being a believer at the time is where I was at, Like, you know, I was a Christian girl. I was like, this is going against yes, okay, morally, I was like this is so wrong. So when though, you know, things got real bad and I really had no options at the time, I just was like fuck it, like I gotta do what I gotta do so again, long story short, I wanted to do like one scene and then'd be done, like nobody find out. I just needed really quick money. I thought even like a thousand dollars was like so much to me. Like five hundred dollars was so much to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I mean that one time, but it's a lot of money, yeah, because like.
Speaker 2: I'm making a freaking cheesecake factory, like two hundred bucks a week, you know, and I'm like this isn't working, like you know, just couch hopping stuff like that, and I was like fuck this, So, you know, did that one scene and then I was like, now i's gonna find out. I'm not gonna do this again. But when I got that check, when I say, I just was like, holy fuck, like I've never had this much money in my hand right now before. I just got sucked in like this.
Speaker 1: So what at that moment would you think that you describe that feeling?
Speaker 3: Did you feel like powerful? Did you feel like, you know, fuck it?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean, like this is a lot of money and you'll do whatever, like because I think it's a you know, uh.
Speaker 2: It was an adrenaline rush. Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got off to the fact that did you enjoy what you did?
Speaker 3: Uh No, not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you are so you were only satisfied until you had the money, yes, okay, So it was like it was a money driven situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, So from that point, where does that go?
Speaker 1: Because you said you want to want to do it one time? Yeah, the money is good, like you said, you did it. You may not have enjoyed it at that time, but you know you could be like, Okay, maybe I can learn to like it. Yeah, whatever the situation is, So where do you go from there?
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what it was was. I was like, oh, I'm just gonna like kind of keep going with it and like, you know, if I really don't like it, then you know, I'll be done. But you know, the more money came in, even though like I was forcing myself, I was really forcing myself to do these scenes because I felt super uncomfortable. Even people who knew me, when they slowly started finding out, they would literally tell me they're like, yo, like you can tell you do not like what you're doing. And then the drugs came in. Okay, So when I started doing it, you know, I don't know if you remember, do you remember Clover, the guy dated that we had that thing happen. He's the one who got me into the drugs.
Speaker 3: Okay, So when he got me into.
Speaker 2: The drugs is when I really was like completely fucked up in this whole industry. Like I was like, oh, I'm making money, I'm substance amusing while being abused, all this kind of shit, and then I'm sucked into this fucking world okay, because you know, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: So was he controlling that or were you so at this point controlling yourself being in the industry because he was doing it himself too, so it felt like you were just kind of like going along with what the flow was, and then you're highly medicated of what's going on, and then obviously we have abuse in the situation, and then that's not great for any situation.
Speaker 2: It was literally all that like I literally like was just falling into these like things that were so new that I'm like, oh, this isn't gonna be like that bad, and then once it happened, I'd be like, holy fuck, like this is crazy that this is like really what's happening? So I definitely was following footsteps of people who I thought, you know, had names in the industry, you know, who are manipulating me to do things, and you know, just you know, kind of take me down that path that you don't want to go down. I feel like, you know, when you get into porn, you kind of either can stay like on a good path or you can really veer off and really get into like the drugs type situation, which is like the path I started going down, okay, and then when that all started happening, and like the whole Clover thing happened.
Speaker 1: I do want to indulge. I mean what the Clover thing happens.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, I can, I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go into obviously detail that I don't know if the fans know, or if you want to just like touch briefly on what that means to you, because I feel like, in some way, full circle where you are now in your journey is a big part of that. Just touching on of like I feel like why I have a lot of and not that that's one of the only reasons, but the empathy of your strength of where you've come and where you're going is having those things to kind of talk about and shedlight.
Speaker 3: On if you feel comfortable. Yep, totally.
Speaker 2: So when like the Clover thing happened, you know, he was just a very abusive relations person. I mean I wasn't the only girl. He did to Jen two, that makeup artist who was in the industry, and I didn't believe what she was telling me at the time. So you know, I started being manipulated by somebody who really knew what they were doing on how to take advantage of somebody. And you know, this guy made it seem like he was the greatest guy ever, you know, sucked me in and then out of nowhere, just completely flips the switch and just becomes the most abusive I can't even explain how abusive this person was. It was to the point where it traumatized me so bad where you know, I've struggled with OCD and getting hit in the face stuff like that, where I didn't go to therapy because I was so like fucked up from everything. I was just like, I get like a human do this to somebody, Yeah, you know, and the face thing was like a huge thing for me, Like I couldn't even you know, just recently, I'll get into with the OCD thing. You know, I couldn't touch my face for five years, and it was so hard on me because I was like, I couldn't understand why I couldn't touch my face. I was so scared of people touching me. I felt dirty. I couldn't stop washing my hands. Uh just everything like really fucked me up. And he really affected me with men, how I viewed men, how I thought people could treat somebody. I was in shock that somebody could do that to somebody. And uh, you know, he literally almost killed me that day a v N and uh I never like recovered from it. I just ignored it, and I ignored it. I've been ignoring it. And then I you know, after that happened, I ended up getting in a good relationship with somebody and they started letting me see like a better side of things, and I started getting healthy. And you know, his name was Romeo Price. I don't know if you remember him. He was an adult guy. Yeah, And so I started healthy whatever. But then I started really like working, like because I was like, you know, if I'm going to be in this, I was like, I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: And like, at this point, did you start to enjoy it more for yourself. And it wasn't just for the money or actually I mean money. It was a motivated made it lead. But it's like at this point before when he started, like you didn't like it, but did you start to like the point of where the sex was going.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I had, I when I like things started clearing up and I could like heal a little bit, and like when I could like understand what I was doing and like really like start seeing what's going on, I was like, Okay, this isn't that bad. I was like, Okay, if I'm gonna do this and I need to take care of my body, I need to act rite when I'm on set, you know, I have to treat this as like it's a fucking job. Yeah, and really get my shit together, and you know, because I was like if I don't, I was like, I'm gonna I would hear all these stories about girls fading off and you know, and then you shoot these five scenes and they're done. I'm like, if that happens to me, I was like, I'm screwed. And honestly, it was crazy. After the Clover thing happened. It's kind of like I mean bad, people say, I guess it's good, but it had people start reaching out to me because they want to know who I was, so people like wanted to start shooting me. So when you know, I started having all these things happen, I just was like, fuck it, let's do it, let's go. I got into that hustler mentality where.
Speaker 3: I just throttle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, let's do it, like, let's make my name, let's build it.
Speaker 1: So your name, but you had another name prior to No.
Speaker 2: Nope, just more than kin Chi, Like I do that for like my social media, okay.
Speaker 1: But for porn it's always just yes, okakay, okay.
Speaker 2: So so you decided go full throttle.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you start and dating this new performer? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you? Did that make you feel a little bit more safe to like do these types of scenes that you were doing and kind of like having the backing and support of somebody like behind you for sure? And are you still currently doing scenes? I know that you, you know now are starting to box and do stuff, but is there a place to do both?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So you know I got to the place where now I don't do boy girl because you know, I'm you know, seeing someone and you know, out of respect, I don't do like different person. But like, you know, for me, when I was in the industry dating somebody like, I actually got lucky finding a partner in that industry who could guide me to do it the right way. Rather than if I wouldn't have had that person, I probably would have completely fucked my whole shit up.
Speaker 1: When you say, the right way, what is the right way in that scenario of vises by yourself when you were obviously the drugs is to take that part out of it, But what is the right way.
Speaker 2: Learning to corrected? Sorry I didn't interrupt you. I meant to say, learning to invest in myself, Okay, just in every area like physically, emotionally, mentally, uh, financially, all of it. Like I was like I didn't really know how to do anything. So when I had somebody like kind of like take my hand and teach me these things, I was like, Oh, this is way better than what I thought it was, you know, like you just see like a better.
Speaker 3: Side for sure.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh the industry isn't that bad. And then I started reading more beautiful people you know that really started wanting to become a part of my life. And that's when like it started becoming really fun. You know, Like I started like I needed to give it a chance. You know, Like at first I didn't want to. I had a bad experience, and then I was like, if I just give it a chance to just see And when I did, I was like, it was fucking awesome because I met so many cool people literally like in the industry outside of it, like got to do what like the funnest things that you know, most people will never get to say that they've done because this industry, you know, if you do it, like I said, a good right way and you have a good head on your shoulders, it brings so much opportunity, like I and like I see so many of my girlfriends like thriving who like started when I started or before, who are just becoming such empowering women and to have like my friends like in this industry like really like impact the world right now. Like I am so supportive of it, Like I think it's so awesome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I love that about you girls. I feel like your type of or the.
Speaker 1: Time friend that you ladies have come in us. And it's one of those things where it's kind of like I make the joke of like I haven't been shooting in the industry for quite some time, so it's like there's a lot of these girls that are around for a while now that I don't know their name, but they're like been around for a long time, a lot of these names. But I feel like your like class of girls or like the last girls that I kind of really knew, like where you are now and each every one of you guys have done so many great things.
Speaker 3: And it's cool to see.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, I'm like, I'm like the I'm like, I don't know if it's the auntie like or the sister thing, but it's cool to see and like I'm definitely like a cheerleader from the other side. But it's also well, I love having you girls on the show and getting to know you a little more. Is because again going back to the conversation, is like a lot of times each person's business and how our career path is different, different in a lot of ways. You know, we all pick different things and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Flows and life is what life is about, you know, how we learn from those mistakes or learn from those lessons and things like that and move forward is how you know, what takes perseverance and shows like the ownership and adultness of who you are as a woman.
Speaker 3: And so I.
Speaker 1: Commend you for being so vulnerable about stages in your life about you know, from drugs, bad boyfriends and you know, and you know, abuse and things like that where it's like real things like that happen to everyday people, and not enough people speak about it because we hold things sometimes in because we are afraid or a shame right of those things. But I also think it's a healing place where it's like if the more you talk about it, the more strength that you can get from it to knowing that it was never your fault. It's you know, everybody's journey is completely different from whichever way you pick, but you you know, you choose to you choose your battles the way you want and you you know, survive them the way that you were meant to be, you know. And I think that it just speaks you know, volumes of you now changing and trying to do fighting and you know, following your kind of peace and that you speak about like how you kind of found that new passion and where you're going with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So another like kind of short story from all this. So I'd say, like last year, I was in a really crazy, fucked up place again. I was like, really, this is probably the worst I'd ever been in a very long time. It was a year ago, and I was super on drugs like heavy whippets really heavily and Xanax and drinking.
Speaker 3: That's like that can't like.
Speaker 2: Y thing I was doing, Like I'm not even fucking around. I was probably doing like four hundred a day for like months straight.
Speaker 3: Hundred What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like little can't little little disposable car to reuse. So I would just fucking hit that thing till I woke up to like all sleep do for is it like head high? Okay, Okay, it's like and the thing is is it's that kind of high that you can't get against. You keep doing it till you try.
Speaker 3: And just wind to mask whatever was going whatever and right now.
Speaker 2: So at the time, yes, and when I say I everybody noticed it. Social media, everybody was all my friends, nobody wanted to be around me anymore. It was probably the most loneliest I've ever been. I was literally falling apart and I couldn't stop. Like literally, like my best friend got to a point where she was like, I can't be around you anymore. Everybody in my family they were like this is and I literally was like ready to go. I was like, I'm done. I don't fucking care. I was like I didn't feel like I had any purpose. I felt like I kept failing at everything and nothing was getting better. So I was like, fuck this. I was like I'm ready. I was like I don't need to keep going. I was like, experience life already. Whatever, So I made you snap out of it. So I didn't wake up for like almost three days, and I woke up and when I say, my face was so fucked up. My face had this weird, crazy rash thing on it, and I was like, oh my god. I was like I had never seen myself like this, and I looked so disgusting that I just literally was like I couldn't stop crying. I was like I ruined my face. I was like I can't wave, like you know, I just started panicking. I'm like what the fuck? And my body felt so deteriorated, like I couldn't even like breathe properly, Like everything just was weird, and I was like, if I don't fucking stop, I was like, I'm gonna die. I was like, I was like, oh my god, didn't just die right there. Like so I literally was like done. I was like, we're not doing it again. I was like, get it the fuck together. Yeah, because nobody even wanted to help me, like nobody even cared. So I was like, fuck it. I was like I literally had one shot. I was like, if I don't fix this shit, I was like I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck myself. So I just decided that day to literally cut everything off, literally all the drugs. I didn't go to therapy, I didn't go to nothing. I was just like, let's just get it done. And I started doing it. And when I stuck with it, like each day just drinking easier and easier and easier, and I was able to just now, well, up, next month will be my year. Sobriety, yes, thank you. Yes, that's a big accomplishment, a huge one for me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when you say sober, is that everything alcohol, weed.
Speaker 3: The weed?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'd say for me, it's like hardcore drugs and alcohol. So yeah, anything like pills all that stuff never haven't touched in a year. Drinking havn't touched in a year. Like I said, I'll smoke here and there, but you know it helps me a lot sometimes, you know, so that I don't fall back into the hard for sure stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean I think that.
Speaker 1: I mean everybody's you know, battle is probably a little bit different. So it's like knowing what you really need and like, you know, kind of giving you your grace, you know, with all that happening totals, like you know, if you need weed a little bit, you know, you know when yourself fou and eventually you may not need it maybe, you know, it depends on what you know, what you're into at that time totally, But how do you think that that kind of like process like got you too boxing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, so when I started wanting to get healthy, I started getting to a place where I was like, oh, I want to get into fitness. So I was like, oh, I'm getting healthy, you know, I mean getting into a good place. I was like, fitness is kind of like the route that I think I want to go. So when I started doing that, it just kind of naturally started flowing like I was getting healthy. I started looking good again, Like you know, people start.
Speaker 1: Like naturally into like kind of fitness before yeah, okay, always have been and sports, so it just came natural, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So when that was happening, you know, I was like, Oh, it's gonna be like the route that I want to do. And then uh, one of my friends just hit me up, who had already been in the Misfits boxing, and he just was like, Hey, do you want to do this? I thought about it and I was like no. I was like I don't know if I want to. And then you know, a couple of months later, you know, I get asked again and then I'm like out a place where And this is what like probably four months ago where I was like, you know, I really was like do I want to switch my career and like go full force into something else? And I'm a risk taker saw I was like, fuck, yeah, let's do it. So I was like, okay, let's do this. I moved to Long Beach, you know, just a couple of months ago, and then found this gym that I was going to and then I I knew too, this is the crazy thing with the OCD and the drugs and all this shit that goes into this boxing thing. So like during the boxing thing, I was like I don't want to get hit in the face. I was like there's no way. I was like I can't stand trigger trigger, I won't even let a touch my face. Yeah, So like I was like, how am I gonna hit in the face. I was like, I just don't want to dodge.
Speaker 1: Everything can make you madd you know, here's my target exactly.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like you're thin, but you're thinking that, but this is the thing is like you know when you're training, you're actually are getting hit by stuff. So like you know, I would have these panic attacks where I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna hit the face because I would have to Like if I got touched by something, immediately, my OCD would be I have to go shower, I have to wash my face, I gotta wash my hands. Anything i'd touched my face, I'd have to go do a routine. So for me, I'd be like freaking out that I gotta go and do this. So I'm like really not wanting to get hit. And then like one day, like the OCD thing, like I don't know how to explain it, but it was like such like a spiritual thing. One day, I literally like went on my Instagram and I was like because people knew because I talked about it before the soap thing like two years ago, and I was like, guys, and I was like, I think I'm genuinely done with this fucking soap like cause I have been I that. Yeah, like I have been fighting, and.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it's liberating, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I had the confidence because I was like, I have to fight. I was like, if you can't fight and get hit in the face and let me not touch your face again, I was like, you're never going to move on and learn. So I was like, dude, let's.
Speaker 3: Fucking do it.
Speaker 2: Girl, the same thing, like I haven't done it since. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's such a weird I.
Speaker 3: Think, but at the end of the day, it's not weird.
Speaker 1: I think that it's obviously that there's vices on certain things and reasons why we put those in place, you know what I mean, And that is something that your journey unfortunately had to go through whatever. But the fact of being aware of what that was giving it grace and being like this, this is what it was, and also just continue to do it and when you needed to do it. But then now learning and finding something that's replacing those things to making you feel empowered, making you feel the point that I don't need this, I have myself have you know what I mean, Like I need to do this other thing and this is in my way totally, And at the end of the day, it's a lesson of learning that the only thing that's in our way is ourselves totally. So it's like, you know what I mean, it's like sometimes you just got to fucking fuck the bullshit just do whatever, like what you want to do. You know, cliche sayings that you know growing up or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things. It's they're really true.
Speaker 1: And it's like you have to find what drives you, what makes you passionate about what you're doing, and what is then it makes it so authentic totally. It just makes sense totally.
Speaker 2: And you know what was crazy is going on this journey because I'm gonna be on this one for a while. I'm learning that the more than I can replace my negatives with positives like and that being said, like let's say somebody struggling with drinking, you know, like finding just an outlet that and it takes effort, like you know, not everybody like can just do it like this, but like you know, people who do have like issues like that, finding an outlet to like replace something that you're struggling with, like is like how I really started being able to get better and rather than sticking on it, because I was like, if I keep ignoring it, and then I keep doing again the same result over over and over again and sanity insanity. Yeah, And I was like, and we don't need to keep doing that because it's been years. So I was like, something's got to change.
Speaker 3: So I'm happy for you, journey. So let's talk about you had a you know, a fight, yes in London.
Speaker 1: Yes, how is that whole preparation? Like this is something completely new? Like you said, this whole thought idea was four months ago, so you've been just like saying, hey, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do it, Like how long did the preparation take?
Speaker 1: How is it to get like punched in the face the first time by another opponent? And I saw clips of things of talking shit yea, being like the bad person and throwing a fish thing, Like, is that just like what you're wanting to be? That persona like the bad guy? Like what is all that about?
Speaker 3: Miss me?
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah, so I guess I got to say that stuff.
Speaker 3: So okay.
Speaker 2: So for this fight, I had about a month and a half to train for this fight, and I.
Speaker 3: Because this time, had you been punched in the face or anything.
Speaker 2: I mean I've been a street fights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so like, but I like different, it's different, yes, yes, organized yes, no, never like that before.
Speaker 2: So you know, when I'm doing this, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, get punched face, let's go.
Speaker 2: Girl. When I would first start sparring before I was going to London, I got my ass whooped.
Speaker 1: And when I work out of a boxing gym and those people get worked on and I'm like, that's why I'm like, not for me.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll be the ring girl will be.
Speaker 1: Real cute, but not I know, girl, I tell you, I'm literally I'll drop my ass, will shit.
Speaker 2: But she's like, I'll be laughing out here while you're on the ground. And I.
Speaker 3: Love boxing.
Speaker 1: I guess for me, I'm just like, oh no, no, no, yeah, no, It's one of those Okay, absol.
Speaker 2: The only reason why it is a good sport for me is because I'm just I got that little craziness, I mean, that license ship.
Speaker 1: But that's what But that's where I think it works is because well, you've already seemed to me from afar not knowing, you've always seemed feisty. You've all kind of seen like in a sense lost, but you've always like kind of like just been like scrappy, you know what I mean. So I feel like in those senses, like why it's good for fighting is because you're always on guard. Now replacing that with emotional things to like a physical task is why I think in the great like moving to where you are at, like in this journey in life, it's really good for you. It is redirecting that anger to those things totally. But I also and I don't know, and you know this is my two cents. I say, doctor Texas, I don't have a PhD at all, But I also think that if you haven't in place like you can only ignore certain things for so long, and therapy is really helpful in a lot of ways of knocking down walls even more then obviously we are our best person to be our teacher and you know, learning of things, but sometimes it takes people to get things into our deep inner sides of us to really go to the next level of healing and learning grace about yourself and like you've done a really great job of navigating through your life whatever. But I really think that you would benefit from having just someone who's an unbiased person, you know. I think that therapy becomes in different ways now. It's not something that you can have to like be accounting. There's life coaches, there's people that can like have outlets. But something that could really give grace to you is because I feel like there's a lot more unleashing that you need to do emotionally to shine in what you're meant to be. And that's why I think again I give you. I appreciate you sharing your story with me and you know the you know, private talk and also like being vulnerable like you are. Like I said, for me, I struggle with vulnerability. I'm very like a tough shot about things. But the last couple of years and the journey in life work that I've done, I've been working on my vulnerability and so I've always like show praise to people that do that because you do it so naturally, which I think that that is a really good guide to where your feeling can go. But there you need a little nudge to get there, you know what I mean. And that's okay, you know, you get on your own time. But I think that you know, if you just feel you know, seen and heard in a safe space and knowing that what you know, your journey, what you went through and things like the bad parts is never your fault, nothing that you ever did. It's just you know, it needs a place to be redirect those emotions and feelings to positive things, to knowing that, you know what I mean, why those things happen in a positive grace.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, right about that, you know what I'm I'm gonna listen to you on that.
Speaker 3: Doctor Taxis now has a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna listen to you on that only because I've actually been having kind of like a yearning for something like that recently. I've been kind of, you know, doing everything on my own and I'm needing to give myself grace, more grace than I usually do.
Speaker 3: But that's what happens comes with really healing.
Speaker 1: Yea, And so you realize what grace means, what gratitude means total, and what you know, what you've crawled out of and giving yourself that you're you know, you know, a successful woman. Give yourself praise. You know people, you know, you have a platform that you can speak on from anything from boxing to whatever. You have supporters, You have people that love you that you look on, look in on you when you have problems with anything from the soap thing to men, to the business or whatever. You're going to mean, So to think the positive and those negative things, like you said before, it's changing those negatives to positive total. It's you know, the feelings that we have that are negative or things in our past that we've all had.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we have to like make those feelings.
Speaker 1: Something that are positive and know that you know at the time that may have worked for you, but it no longer serves you, So let it go.
Speaker 3: Yet I let that go.
Speaker 2: You go, you go.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite part of the whole thing because they get a little naughtier.
Speaker 3: Okay, but all right. How it works is.
Speaker 1: We're going to go through four different types of questions. Can be naughty romantic and spicy and get to know you a little bit more intimately. All right, we're gonna start with spicy questions.
Speaker 3: Cool. Do you like dirty talk? I love it? Can you give us an example.
Speaker 2: Like I love when a guy calls me the little slut, Like, well, they're you know, like the way they're fucking me from behind, They're like, you're a little slut.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, slut talk. You like to sluted out?
Speaker 2: Love to be a little slut.
Speaker 3: Have you ever thrown up during sex?
Speaker 2: No? Never, Maybe maybe one of the like like the deep throat challenges in Street swallowed it, But no, not like I don't think I've like maybe because a dick went too far down, but I think got thrown up like having.
Speaker 1: Sex, well normally, I think it more in the sense of, like if you're giving a blowjob and like you were, you know, getting throat fucked, and did you throw up?
Speaker 3: No throat champ Let's my girls, my girl, Let's get girl. Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Have you ever broken up with somebody because they were bad and bad?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Because I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: What's the craziest place you've ever had sex? Movie theater?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, and that was risque. Okay, high school?
Speaker 3: Oh dirty floor, dirty on the floor.
Speaker 2: In the front because no one goes in the front.
Speaker 3: Dragon can't be able to see people in the front, and you're.
Speaker 2: No one's in there, but you can hear it. Oh man, I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: The Titanic maybe so right.
Speaker 1: Toys in the bedroom, I love them, you love them, okay, but you use that during with somebody else, Yeah, I mean they don't get jealousy. Person would get jealous because I'm all about the hatachi. But that's a personal like it's one on one time. My Tati's name is Bob. We had a relationship for many years.
Speaker 3: Like bringing up.
Speaker 2: When the dick is there, Well, I think I like to get both stimulated. Like I'm like, fuck you. If you're gonna come like that, I better come like that too. So when do you bring it out?
Speaker 3: Like what minute? Is it? Like right away?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 3: Is it just laying in bed? So it's like the reasons like all time, No, this is like.
Speaker 2: We're still going and I want to get off again.
Speaker 3: You're like, what are you reaching for?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, I'm like you're behind me, like just turn on, slide it underneath real quick. So you gonna know.
Speaker 1: See I'm a multiple comer though, Like I'm hearing about like seven times in a session for sure, and it's not even like you doesn't even have to be that long, Like I can make myself come. Yeah, but I feel like the hatachi for me is like after the fifth time and like cause it's a different kind of coming in second and like and you know you're the lady parts are already like you know it seems because you know you're coming in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I feel like that because I'll even.
Speaker 1: Have sex and then as soon as they leave and I'm like, yeah, I need to go back to my head's touche just maybe two more times.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, okay, Well I was gonna say, like, Okay, I don't do it all the time. It's only like when I really really want to get off. I did have a guy that I was danty though, who literally wanted me to use it every time you're fucking and that's all you have to say over and over and over, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it kind of gets like there's not a lot of space for both.
Speaker 2: There's not It's so baz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm like, exactly, I imagine this and then.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but the hatachi the only thing you bring into the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I'm not really going to bring another dick. No, no, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Would you do any ask plan on your man if he wanted it? As far as like toys.
Speaker 2: If he wanted it toys? No, no, he said, tell me what you wanted before you.
Speaker 3: Got a relationship with men like that?
Speaker 2: I think more.
Speaker 3: Now you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So we have I got to talk about this because so allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yes, hold on, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Thirty?
Speaker 3: Okay? How old is you're in a relationship currently? Yes, he's how old?
Speaker 2: Twenty three?
Speaker 3: Okay? Great, great question for you.
Speaker 1: All right, So allegedly, I don't know if you call them men boys, I don't really know at this point. But allegedly these men are out here sitting on women's faces.
Speaker 2: Why they're squatting on their faces? Why I need a picture?
Speaker 3: You have a twenty three old boyfriend, He's not squatting on your face.
Speaker 2: It's just a gen z thing.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I've been told by a female friend and also a male friend on different occasions like he got me in fun of by the younger people because they were talking about like, oh you don't do that, like oh, you're not cool, and he's like, I don't want any parts of me that is not cool.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Then I had a girlfriend said that it happened to her in the backseat of a car, and the backseat of a car too, so.
Speaker 3: I was talking earlier.
Speaker 1: I was like, how is this something you talk about beforehand, like hey, I'm gonna sit on your face?
Speaker 3: Or like do you like you give it the a okay?
Speaker 2: Like it's like.
Speaker 3: Anal, like how do you know what the limits? And in someone your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Right if like tonight you know this isn't live, but what if he if y'all are gonna like fuck?
Speaker 3: And he just started he squatted.
Speaker 2: Like this.
Speaker 1: He was you were sucking his dick, right he was standing up and then you just told them the sit on your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it sounds fun. Okay. I'm literally picturing in my head right now of the scenario of halving right now and he's like, yeah, I'm gonna start your face and be like, yeah, you want to sit on your face? And he's like, no, I want I want to sit on your face? What did you say my face?
Speaker 3: Fuck now so you'd say no now, so you're abort mission?
Speaker 2: Yes? What if I'm gonna get pink eye?
Speaker 1: What if he was laying on his back and he did the Jans Sport and he held both of his legs.
Speaker 2: Back Okay, I had I've had somebody see that that I see yeah, and I'm like it's we like it.
Speaker 3: Crosses a long How long did they hold their legs back in? Until a long time? Hold it before you actually put a tongue there, or like, how long do you like