Speaker 1: Hey there, This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show slash swipe Right All one word. If you enjoyed the Swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 2: Hello, my lovelies, I'm Roxy Callahan and welcome to my podcast. Here we celebrate the sensuality and passion that lives within all of us women. This week, I'm presenting another one of my stories about em the woman who left her restrictive relationship to explore her own sexual freedom.
Speaker 1: On her terms.
Speaker 2: After her previous two experiences, she wants to push herself further and that means a threesome. Threesomes can be amazing when you find the right partners and all have healthy boundaries, and that's what em experiences this week. But don't let me spoil it. You listen to my friend Annie b once again returning az Em along with Jeff and Kevin, who are also Erotic Whispers veterans. And please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners. I knew exactly what Candy's response would be, but it still made me laugh.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, come with dripping down your leg as you walked out of the club. That's just I don't even know what to say. It's kind of disgusting.
Speaker 1: I sipped my wine, a wicked smile on my face. You just don't understand. It's not gross at all. It was empowering. Won't you just let yourself go and embrace sex and all of its possibilities. You just adore all of it, She looked, unconvinced.
Speaker 3: No, thanks, I'm quite happy not having to clean myself up next to the valet.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying it's for everyone, and I'm sure you're incredibly happy with your sex life. I mean, Julian's such an awesome guy, but this has transformed me at work. I'm more confident. I don't put up with bullshit from guys on the street or in restaurants. I stopped as I knew I sounded like some kind of wild sex evangelist, and I didn't want to do anything more than just express how happy I was. And I was happy. I couldn't believe how much things had changed in a week. I had just broken up with Brad, my boyfriend of three years. All they wanted to do was climb on top of me and fuck me like a robot. No passion, no emotion, just as cock, using my pussy the same way as his right hand. I just couldn't take it anymore. The thing was nearly all. My friends couldn't understand why I broke up with him. Brad looked like a fitness model and that was enough for them. Candy was the only one I confided the truth to. She refilled our glasses with wine. We were sitting on her balcony watching the sunset while I described my latest dating app experience. After I kicked Brad to the curb, I decided to browse the dating app for random guys to hook up with, each with a new sexual experience. My first was Roy, who fucked me in the ass. A few days later, a guy named Carl fucked me on the side of the road during rush hour, and then, when we felt that wasn't daring enough, fuck me in the middle of a crowded dance floor. I had just described the nightclub experience to Candy and was about to unveil my next dating app adventure.
Speaker 3: When do you think you'll stop?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe never. Maybe I'll just start over from the beginning when I finish. Maybe I'll go back and hook up with a favorite. Maybe I'll just find a few things I love and just do those over and over with a bunch of random guys.
Speaker 3: You are such a slut, I smiled.
Speaker 1: The ton of Candy's voice wasn't mean. She actually sounded a bit impressed and perhaps a bit jealous.
Speaker 3: So what are you going to do next? Or is this something I don't want to know?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm incredibly open with you, so let me ask you a question. I held up my hand. If it's something that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll move on. Is that okay? Sure?
Speaker 3: You're my best friend?
Speaker 1: She shook her head.
Speaker 3: Besides, this whole thing has probably loosened me up a bit, if I'm honest. I mean, I never in a million years would have thought I'd be listening to a friend talking about how hot she thought it was to have sex on a dance floor in front of a bunch of strangers.
Speaker 1: Funny you should mention that. So here's my question. Honestly, what do you think of anal sex? Candy took a long drink from her wine and then looked off into the distance as if considering her words.
Speaker 3: It's okay. I've only done it a few times. Julian likes it, but kind of does it really fast, so I'm not sure if he actually likes it or if he just is getting off on the fact that it's this taboo.
Speaker 1: So do you like it when he's deep inside your Jesus Samma, you don't have to answer, but I'm asking for a reason. After a long drink, Candy finished her glass of wine, she answered as she poured another one.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, like I said, Julian does it kind of fast, and there isn't much to it, but I definitely get the appeal of feeling a guy deep inside you. I thought it felt nice, not like get me off nice, but nice good.
Speaker 1: So now you'll know why I picked What's next? She looked at me with this intense curiosity on her face. I'm going to fuck two guys at the same time, and I will absolutely demand that one be in my pussy while the others in my ass. I was so excited I started to wave my hands As I talked, can you imagine how great that would feel? And oh my god, just imagine feeling them thrusting At the same time, Candy shifted in her seat.
Speaker 3: Okay, our friendship has obviously moved into this weird no filter zone. I'm going to admit something to you I've never admitted to anyone.
Speaker 1: I leaned forward. I really wanted to hear this.
Speaker 3: My single biggest fantasy is to do two guys. I'm lying on my back while one guy's having sex with me while another guy is standing at the head of the bed. My head is tilted back and he's pretty much just thrusting in and out of my mouth while the other guy is doing the same thing to my pussy. Oh my god, I can't believe I just told you that.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it's the wine talking.
Speaker 3: No, it's the Emma is a bad influence talking.
Speaker 1: I finished my wine and held up my glass. I'm totally going to do that and tell you what it's like, Candy laughed as she emptied the bottle into my glass.
Speaker 3: Well, this isn't ever going to happen to me, so I may as well live it vicariously through you.
Speaker 1: Well, it may turn out to be this awkward thing that's actually really awful. That elicited a loud laugh from Candy.
Speaker 3: Shut up, you know, damn well, it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: I did. I went back to the photos I used in my original profile, a photo of me in a bikini, and then photos of me in a mini dress, and another one of me in tight jeans and a similarly tight T shirt. The photo of me and a wet T shirt just seemed to attract creeps, so I deleted that one. The influx of creeps also made me glad that I didn't include a photo of my face. I wanted the dudes to want the experience more than me. I spent a lot of time thinking over how to word the description. I needed to find a guy who also had a friend that would be interested in a threesome. I was unsure how difficult it would be. It seemed to have even more potential for complications than my previous two ideas, so I wanted to be extra clear in my description. Here's what I ended up with. I'm looking for two guys to fuck me at the same time. I have zero interest in a single hookup or a relationship or even talking to you. After the three of us get together, all I want is to fuck you and your friend for one night. So find a friend and make sure you are comfortable being naked together. After that, just swipe bright and let's do it. I saved the profile and wondered how it would go. I knew that this was going to be a lot more complicated than just answering a message from a guy who wanted to fuck me in the ass. I'd have to do a lot more messaging and asking of questions and photos. I crawled into bed with my cell phone and closed my eyes. There was no doubt it would be worth it. I thought back to Candy's fantasy, A guy in my mouth and a guy in my pussy so hot. I thought of the other scenarios, a guy eating my pussy while I gave the other one a blowjob wow, And of course my ultimate desire, cock in my ass and another in my pussy A definite oh wow. I started to stroke myself as I fantasized over the options. I was so wired with lust I could barely savor the fantasy. I pictured myself riding some guy's cock with me on my knees. Strabbling as hips one. Another guy was standing in front of me, his hands in the back of my head as he fucked my mouth. The combination of me controlling how I was fucked and my pussy while the other guy was totally controlling how deep and how fast he shoved his cock in my mouth was amazing. The orgasm was so strong that my legs squeezed my hand as they tensed together. As much as I wanted to spend the night browsing profiles, I was spent. I had the next day off and decided to spend it consumed with swiping. I was starting to make my dating app Pokups into a ritual. I'd pick what I wanted to do, I'd write the profile, and then my favorite part, I'd spend time relaxing as I shopped for guys to fuck. I slept in and basically gave up on being human for the day. I made some coffee, relaxed on my couch, and opened the app. The previous two times I would glance to profile just to make sure the guy wasn't a loser, but this time I paid much more attention. I figured that a macho vibe would be a bad sign. As the guy would probably not be that comfortable with another guy's ball slapping his own as they did me At the same time, it was difficult. I lived in a big city and I was under the age of twenty five, so I literally had hundreds of choices, but which dude would be okay with a threesome with another guy? And that's when it hit me how stupid I was being. The daying have required both parties to agree to hook up. It didn't matter if I picked a guy who had no interest in a threesome, as he would read my profile that I outlined what I wanted and thus would not swipe right with me. I still avoided the macho types. I had nothing against arrogant pricks as long as they were good in bed for a night. I still felt that they would freak a bit sharing me with another guy. Luckily, that left dozens of other guys I started swiping right. I was on my second cup of coffee when the first match showed up. It was a guy named Dom.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, your body is smoking.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dom.
Speaker 4: Send me a face pick first.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your friend.
Speaker 4: His name is Dick.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I anticipated some guys wouldn't quite take my profile seriously, or thought that since I swiped right with them, they could just get my pants without the requisite friend. I dumped them and made some more coffee. By the time I crawled up on my reading chair with the coffee on the side table, I had three more messages. Unfortunately, all three were guys that loved the idea of a threesome, but stated that they'd have to go hunt down a guy to join us. I was smart enough to know that I needed two guys comfortable with each other, so I passed on all of them. Then I received this message from Jamie. Hi Emma, Hi Jamie. I assume you read my profile.
Speaker 5: I did, and my boyfriend and I are very interested.
Speaker 1: Ooh, boyfriend, that sounds intriguing.
Speaker 5: We're both bisexual and have been missing being with a woman.
Speaker 1: I can see how that could be a problem.
Speaker 5: Well, we love each other and promised that we would share the experience with the woman if we did it. We didn't want the drama of one of us looking up with someone else while the other was left alone.
Speaker 1: That's actually quite sweet a threesome to keep jealousy out of the picture.
Speaker 5: Pretty much. Are you bisexual?
Speaker 1: No? I mean I honestly haven't fantasized about or experienced anything other than men. But the idea of a woman doesn't repulse me. It's just not at all something that I would consider very high on my list of experiences. I'm dying to try.
Speaker 5: Put it on your fucket list. If you want something that's completely new, you may surprise yourself bucket list.
Speaker 1: I am so stealing that anyway. I like you, Jamie. Tell me about your boyfriend.
Speaker 5: His name is Luke. He's incredibly awesome.
Speaker 1: You'll love him, I'm sure I will. Why don't you describe his cock?
Speaker 5: He's walked in and is standing right here, so I better be careful. His cock is the perfect size, not too long and definitely not too short. It curves up a bit so when we are doing sixty nine, it slides down my throat really easily. And I absolutely I love.
Speaker 1: That, Jamie. I love the detail you're going into. God, you are making me wet. Tell Luke to describe your cock. He's there right, This is Luke.
Speaker 6: Jamie's cock is smaller than mine, but it's fucking perfect. He's always as hard as steel. It doesn't matter if he's tired. If we had sex a few hours earlier. He's always really hard. I call him mister reliable.
Speaker 1: Reliable is good, Luke, I think we can agree on that.
Speaker 5: It's Jamie again. We're really interested in getting together with you.
Speaker 1: Emma, ooh, send me a pick of you two kissing.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 1: That may be the hottest thing I've ever seen. You boys are handsome.
Speaker 5: Luke wants to see a pick of your face as you are thinking of us kissing.
Speaker 1: It won't be the same without you seeing my whole body, as you'll miss my finger stroking my clid as I picture you two. But here you go. Use your imagination because my Selfie Foo is not strong.
Speaker 5: Luke says, and I quote he's gorgeous. I must agree.
Speaker 1: Why, thank you?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: What you two have in mind?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We didn't exactly plant it out. Maybe get together in a hotel room with a big bed. We have sex and just have fun and we go our separate ways.
Speaker 1: I like that plant and it does seem like a big bed would be a necessity. Yeah, how's tomorrow night the Meridian Hotel. Meet me at the bar at like nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: We'll be there.
Speaker 1: You better be. I shut the app and closed my eyes. I was tingling all over. This promised to be the most amazing thing I would ever experience in my life. When I was thinking through the experience, I fantasized every scenarios the two of them with me. But Jamie and Luke were a couple That opened up a whole new level of awesomeness. The two of them will not only service me, but I could join one of them at pleasuring the other. I imagine Jamie's sucking Luke's cock, Well, I say, on his balls, and that was it. I was totally lost, a fantasy after fantasy for the rest of the afternoon. Even as I went down to the grocery store, I was in a constant state of arousal picturing the two of them fucking each other and me along for the ride. This was going to be so much better than my initial fantasy. I don't think I'd ever been this excited. In horny. I couldn't do more than just sit in bed and try to distract myself watching YouTube all day. Every time my mind wandered, I fantasized about two cocks in various places and situations. I spent hours trying to pick the right outfit. My role of thumb was always to just go for easy removal, but there was something to be said for using lingerie for effect. I ended up with white mesh panties with a thong and no bra, as I couldn't find anything sexy that would work with my black mini dress with spaghetti straps. I looked in the mirror, nodded my head, and glanced at the clock. It was only seven o'clock, but I just couldn't wait anymore. I told myself fuck it and left for the hotel bar. I settled into a bar stool at about seven point thirty. I had finished a bourbon and coke when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Emma, it was Luke, with Jamie right behind him. Boys. I stood up and we all hugged and said high to each other.
Speaker 5: We couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: Jamie had this kind of sheepish look on his face that was one step beyond cute, indirectly into a hot well. I can't wait. I reached into my hand person pulled out a key cart king sized bed. I winked. Jimmy stepped toward me and whispered in my ear, his warm breath making me shudder.
Speaker 5: Bulled meat all of it.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah. I paid the bill and we walked to the elevators, with two of them complimenting my outfit and looks while I did the same. They both wore dark slacks with stylish cotton shirts, one dark blue and the other a dark green. They were definitely both hot. We had the elevator to ourselves, so I orchestrated something I had fantasized about multiple times during the day. Can you both stand next to each other with your backs to the rear of the elevator facing the doors. They looked at each other, but did as I asked. I walked over and gave each a quick kiss on the lips. I then turn around, and as I faced the elevator doors, reached behind me and cressed Jamie's cock through his pants with my left hand while I did the same thing with luce cock with my right hand. Jamie was already really hard, while I felt Luke's cock get hard under my touch. I could not believe I was touching two cocks, and the feeling made me incredibly hot. Jamie reached around and started to cress my tits while Luke slid his hand up in between my legs, stroking my pussy through the mesh of my panties. I wanted to do them right there, but the elevator stopped. I have the elevator open. As the two guys walked past me, the bulges in their pants pretty obvious. Luke looked at me as he passed. He was licking his fingers. I opened the door of the room, and as we entered, something happened that I did not anticipate. Jamie and Luke started passionately kissing. I couldn't believe how erotic it was watching two men kiss. They stepped back and I could see the tips of their tongues part. The whispered something in each other's ears, and then they nodded. Luke smiled, walked over and ran the back of his hand across my right cheek.
Speaker 5: You were so incredibly beautiful, emmah.
Speaker 1: He then leaned forward and gave me a luscious, deep kiss. His soft lips were electric, and then when he opened his mouth and her tongues touched I almost forgot that his hard cock was pressed against my hip to our clothes. Almost I had no idea what to do with two guys, so I just went with what was right in front of me. I caressed his cock with my hand and continued to kiss him. At that point, I felt Jamie press up against my back. His hand slid around me, and he started to crush my tits. Luke reached down and started to cruss my pussy through my panties. Jamie pulled close, and that's when I realized he was already naked. His bare cock pressed against my ass. He kissed my shoulder and then slid the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulders. Jamie slid the dress off my tits where it clung and it fell to the floor. All my senses were on fire as I had one guy cressing my nipples, a cock pressed against my ass, another guy cressing my pussy well my hand stroked his cock through his pants. I knew that the only thing I would make this better would be for Luke to be naked, so I stopped touching his cock and started unbuttoning his shirt. I was about halfway done with Luke's shirk when Jamie started leaving a trail of kisses down my back. When he reached the top of my panties, he slid his fingers under the top of the thong and pulled them down to my ankles. He then started kissing and licking the crack of my ass while Luke stroked my new naked pussy. I was so wet that him just running his fingers up and down led them to slide in a little bit. Oh my god, you too are amazing. I finished unbuttoning Luke' shirt and he slid out of it. Now for your pants, But before I could kneel down, Jamie positioned himself beside both of us. He was still on his knees.
Speaker 5: I'll take care of that. You two, just relax.
Speaker 1: He then unbuckled Luke's belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and tugged them down. He ran the palm of his left hand up and down my pussy while he did the same thing with Luke's cock, using his right hand, caressing it as it strained against Luke's briefs. I glanced at Luke and his eyes were closed and his head was tilted back. He had moved his hands up and he was cressing my nipples, which felt amazing as he had such soft fingertips. I looked down and then just about came right there as Jamie pulled down Luke Schwartz and took his cock in his mouth. I had seen guy guy porn and loved it, but that was nothing compared to having a guy with one hand stroking your pussy while his other hand is wrapped around his boyfriend's cock. I watched as Jamie's tongue made a circle around the head of Luke's cock. Jamie then turned to his left and leaned in, licking my pussy while his right hand was wrapped around Luke's cock. With how I was standing facing Luke, Jamie couldn't reach very far, but his tongue ran up and down the top of my pussy and flicked against my clit. I looked down just as Jamie looked up at me.
Speaker 5: He smiled, you taste delicious, Emma.
Speaker 1: He then leaned back.
Speaker 5: Luke stepped forward a little bit.
Speaker 1: Luke did. Jamie then took the tip of Luke's cock and ran it up and down the front of my pussy, masturbating me like he was using some sex toy. Every so often, he would suck on the end of Luke's cock. Luke reached up and pulled me close, and we kissed. I shivered as Luke's tongue danced with mine while Jamie stroked my pussy with Luke's cock. As we were still kissing, Jamie stood up.
Speaker 5: I want some of that.
Speaker 1: He then leaned forward and all three of us kissed at the same time, three tongues dancing together as I felt two heart cocks brush against my skin.
Speaker 4: We need to get horizontal.
Speaker 1: I don't care what position, but I need some cocks in me. Luke took my hand and tugged me toward the bedroom.
Speaker 4: That can be arranged.
Speaker 1: All three of us climbed up on the bed, with Luke to my left in Jamie to my right. Their hands crusted my nipples and pussy while I had a cock in each hand. It was kind of funny as I wasn't sure any of us knew what to do next, so I just enjoyed the moment, taking in each stroke and the feel of skin on skin. I focused on the cocks, noting that neither of them lied. Luke was a nice size, not nearly as big as Carl, who had fucked me on the dance floor and had the biggest cock I'd ever experienced, but far from as modestly sized as Brad, my ex boyfriend. It was also curved, way more than I had ever experienced before. I wondered what it would be like to have a curved cock inside me. As to Jamie, he seemed to average sized, which was fine by me. All I cared about was a nice hard cock inside me. At that thought, I decided to take the initiative. I wanted a closer look at Luke's curved member, so I pulled myself up and kissed him on the lips and then the chin, and then worked my way down his body. As I crawled closer to his cock, Jamie's hand slid up between my thighs and started to stroke my pussy with one finger. It was amazing. I licked the tip of Luke's cock while I stroked it with my hand. A bit of cum slipped out and I licked it off. I ran my tongue down along Luke's cock and loved its curve. It was like a work of modern art. I couldn't wait anymore. I kneaded it inside me, so I wrapped my lips around Luke's cock and slid it into my mouth. God, it felt so great. I pushed down further and then slid it out. I had deep throated before, and I knew I could deep throat Luke, and I wanted to do that. But before I could start, I felt the bed move, and then Jamie was next to me. Sure he had pure lust in his eyes. I held out Lup's cock toward Jamie's mouth and he took it in. He bobbed his head up and down, his lips stopping as they hit my fingers. My turn, I pulled Lup's cock toward me. I sucked on the head of his cock and then started to slid my head up and down on it. My head hit something, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Jamie licking Luke's balls. As I sucked his cock. I felt a hand tugging on my hip.
Speaker 4: Then me, lick your pussy while you suck me.
Speaker 1: I happily obliged and slid my legs over his chest. Luke pulled my hips down and then I just about lost it as Luke's tongue went right to my clip and started licking it with little circles. Oh God, Luke, that feels so good. Jamie come up here and fuck her while I lick you both, Okay. At that point I was in pure heaven. Jamie crawled up and positioned himself between my legs. Luke was on his back under me. I was on my elbows and knee sucking his cock while I licked my pussy in a sixty nine. That was amazing. And then Jamie's cock slid up between my ass cheeks. I could feel the back of his hand as he slid it down in between my prissy lips. He held it there, the head of his cock pushing apart my pussy lips while Luke licked the head of Jamie's cock, and then my pussy lips and then my clit. Oh god, guys, this is amazing. That's when Jamie shoved his cock inside me and started thrusting while Luke licked and licked. Jamie was thrusting and fucked me only a little bit before I couldn't take it anymore. I had been building an orgasm pretty much since the moment Jamie started rubbing Luke's cock against my pussy, but now it was building so fast I couldn't even pretend to try and stop it. I started to moan, and that only made Jamie fuck me harder while Luke sucked on my clit. I had never experienced anything like it, and my orgasm exploded with a heat that would melt steel. I couldn't control myself and squeezed my thighs as the waves of the orgasm spread through all my muscles. I could feel Luke's cheeks between my thighs not only make me hotter, I panted as I recovered, moving forward to slide Jamie's cock ap Jamie, I love your cock and me like you wouldn't believe. But I'm going to need a minute.
Speaker 6: That's okay, because I love Jamie's cock like you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Believe, Luke replied from somewhere between my legs. I was going to lift my legs from over Luke's head, but Jamie grabbed my hips and stopped me. I glanced back, and Jamie pushed his cock forward into Luke's mouth. I lowered my head onto Luke's hip while he licked and sucked Jamie's cock between my legs.
Speaker 5: I love the taste of a woman on a man's cock. Oh man, that feels so good.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it. But their talk was so hot that I was getting wired all over again. I pulled myself up on my elbows and looked at Luke's cock lying on its side. Leaning down, I licked Luke's balls and ran my tongue up his cock. It jerked up and I slid it into my mouth. It was still fairly stiff, but as I stroked it with my lips and mouth, it got really hard, and I just loved that, actually, feeling a guy get excited and harder while in your mouth. I pushed down and took as much of Luke's cock in my mouth as I could. Jamie was right, because it was curved. It made it easier to slide into my throat. In this position, I bobbed my head up and down, taking it a little deeper each time, until I hit that point where the whole thing slid in easily. I felt my lips pressed against Luke's abdomen and then pulled him out. I lowered my head again, and as Luke's entire cock was in my mouth, I felt Jamie slide his cock into my pussy. Oh my god, it felt so good. I slid my mouth off of Luke's cock. Fuck me, Jamie, just fuck me. I then lowered my mouth onto luke'scock again. As I fucked luce cock with my mouth, Jamie fucked my pussy with his cock. I was still in that post orgasmic, ready for more, but not ready for another orgasm place. So I stopped and looked over my shoulder. The view was amazing, a head and a cock between my legs. I crawled forward, pulling my pussy away from Jamie's cock. As I lifted my legs over Luke's body, Luke started sucking my choices off of Jamie's cock again. I crawled up, leaning on my hand and elbow, watching Luke stuck off Jamie. That is so hot.
Speaker 5: This is hot, but we should take a short break.
Speaker 1: What voodoo? Was this a short break during sex? I had no idea what I meant? What do you mean? Jamie crawled around behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.
Speaker 5: You know, just relax for a bit, cutch our breath, enjoy the moment, and then start again.
Speaker 4: It helps build up to a bigger orgasm, at least for guys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can have orgasm after orgasm. I was practically purring over the pleasure of Jamie's fingers rubbing my shoulders.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get a drink of water.
Speaker 1: I practically salivated as I watched his lean body stand up, his cock glistening with Jamie's saliva. Jamie slid his hands around and started to cress my nipples. Watch it made me shiver. He would slide his fingertips over them and then stroke them in circles, and then give them the perfect squeeze and tug. I felt a tingling pleasure ripple out from my tits with each touch.
Speaker 4: So what do you want to do next?
Speaker 1: His soft voice as his hot breath tickled my ear was a total turn on. I looked over my shoulder. Oh, Jamie, let me tell you what is going to happen next. I pulled myself up into a sitting position so that I was facing him, my legs crossed. I patted a spot on the bed next to me. You'll lay down right there. Jamie looked at me, a mixture of lust and curiosity on his face. I nodded toward the spot.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean now, I.
Speaker 1: Nodded, and he lay down next to me. I got on my knees and ran my left hand up and down his body, pausing every so often to give his cock a squeeze. It had softened a bit, but it got harder with each squeeze. I leaned down and kissed jae Me on the lips. Want to know what happens next?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I stroked his cock until he was really hard. It didn't take long. I lifted my leg and straddled him. His cock was pressed between my pussy and his abdomen as I lowered myself and leaned forward. Now I ride you. I lifted myself and reached between my legs. I grabbed his stiff member and stroked my pussy lips with it. I then held it steady and lowered myself, sliding my pussy down until he was deep inside me.
Speaker 5: Fuck that feels good.
Speaker 1: He was staring at my face. I leaned forward. When Luke gets back, I'm going to lean forward. He's going to fuck my ass while you fuck my pussy. Jamie nodded, Have you two done that before?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I leaned down and kissed the tip of his nose. Let's have some fun while we wait. I sat back and slowly ground my hips back and forth with riding Jamie's cock. I could not believe the extraordinary pleasure that I felt in my pussy as I was in control of how fast in what direction I was grinding. Brad would never let me be on top, and a couple times I just did it. He would look so annoyed that it trained all the pleasure from the experience, but not Jamie under me. I slid my pussy far down on his cock as I leaned back, feeling the stiffness deep inside me. I rocked my hips back and forth as fast as I could, the friction taking a growing heat and turning it into a building orgasm. I then leaned forward, kissed Jamie, and then bit his lip. He took that as an opportunity to drive his hips up and down, shoving his cock in and out of me at his pace.
Speaker 5: All this feels so good to you, whom he want to call Luke Luke.
Speaker 1: A second later, I felt a light touch of fingers running from the back of my thigh to my ass, and then across my ass and down between my legs. It was electric. In the combination of that with a cock sliding in and out of me brought me even closer to orgasm. I was just watching Jamie paused with just the head of his cock between my lips. Luke ran his fingers along Jamie's cock and then the lips of my pussy.
Speaker 4: It's really hot watching you too. Fuck.
Speaker 1: I pushed my pussy down on Jamie's cock, held it and looked over my shoulder. I missed you, Luke. I reached my left hand back and pulled my ass crack apart. I need you in my ass right now, Luke laughed.
Speaker 6: Oh, that is so incredibly hot. Did Jamie tell you that we were whispering to each other about us doing chest that He walked.
Speaker 1: Along the edge of the bed until we were standing next to both my and Jamie's heads. His cock was stiff, but not rock hard. No, but I like how you two think. I reached over to grab his cock with my hand, but he pushed my hand away.
Speaker 4: No, you fuck his cock while he sucks mine.
Speaker 1: My pussy was so sopping wet, and I was so wide that I knew an orgasm was coming soon. And yet as Luke shoved his cock at Jamie's face, the moment just filled me with even more desire. I pounded my pussy up and down on Jamie's cock and leaned forward as I watched him suck lup. My eyes were inches from Jamie's and I could see every drop of saliva, every lick holped. Jamie's cheeks were drawn in as he sucked the head of Luke's cock. Jamie pulled his soft lips away from Luke's cock, and a string of coum mixed with saliva extended from Jamie's tongue to Luke's cock. Oh my God, fuck my ass right now, Luke, you too are so fucking hot. I'm going to come soon, and I need you both inside me. Jamie smiled. As Luke pulled away, he put his arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. His lips were wet with cum and saliva, which drove me even crazier. I had just shoved my tongue in his mouth. As I felt the bed move and then Luke's now rock hard cock brush against my ass, I lifted my head and closed my eyes in preparation for the exquisite feeling of two who cox inside me. I knew from ask fucking Tom what I needed to do. I stopped moving my hips and relaxed my ass muscle. Luke slid his finger into my ass. His finger was slippery and went in easily. I enjoyed the feeling as he twisted it around, massaging my muscle and loosening me. I badly wanted to feel his tongue licked my asshole, but he didn't do that. He just slowly massaged me, and I could tell that he was practiced at it, as the gentle pressure made it easy for me to relax.
Speaker 4: You've done this before, haven't you.
Speaker 1: I could practically taste the desire coming from his voice. Oh yeah, but not with someone in your pussy. At the same time, No, I was going to say more, but gasped as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass.
Speaker 4: Oh you are so relaxed. This is going to be easy.
Speaker 1: He pushed in further and then pulled out slowly, then in again, and out a little further each time. The whole time, Jamie's cock was hard as a rock and in my pussy with unmore thrust. Luke was far enough inside me that I could definitely feel their two cocks pressed against each other inside me. I couldn't stop myself and push back. I was on my hands and knees, and my eyes were closed or rolled up in my eyes in pure anticipation. I couldn't tell which. All I knew was that I never wanted this feeling to end. Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me now, fuck my ass, and fuck my pussy. Don't stop. I was rambling, and I don't know if I kept chanting fuck me or not, but the two of them started to shove their cocks in and out of me. At first, it was just this crazy, random sensation of unbelievable pleasure. I was just lost as one cock was in and the other was out, and then they were both inside me or both out. I just focused on the unbelievable feeling of hard cocks filling me entirely. While Luke was clutching my hips with Jamie licking my tits. I was a racing toward an orgasm. There's just no way to extend the pleasure when you are just getting fucked hard in both holes. They started the thrust in and out at the same time, and I punched the sheets in my fists. God, it felt so good. My orgasm spread from the friction of the two cocks to my clip, to my legs and then my whole body. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop. They kept going and I lost it with an orgasm that consumed me. My legs and body tensed as I lost control of anything but the perception of pleasure.
Speaker 5: Oh god, Luke, I'm so close.
Speaker 1: Jamie moaned and started the thrust harder.
Speaker 4: I can feel how hard you are inside her.
Speaker 1: Luke started to moan while I could barely hold myself up on my elbows, the aftershocks of my orgasm continuing to emmate out as the two cocks slid together inside me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Luke shoved his staff member deep inside my ass. I could feel his cock throb as he clutched my hips like he was afraid to let go. With each throb against my ass muscle, I could feel heat in my ass. Luke lowered his head and kissed the smell of my back. I looked at Jamie. His eyes were closed and his face had the intense look of a predator ready to strike. He started to moan as Luke slid his cock out of my ass. Luke's hot com dripped down onto my pussy, and then Jamie's cock.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I can feel your cum.
Speaker 1: His thrust slammed into my pussy.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jamie cried out as he shoved his cock inside me and held it there for the second time in seconds. I could feel a cock throbbing inside me, shooting out hot com I was glad I had come earlier, because it was almost better, being able to really focus on the feeling of the two cocks coming inside me. Jimmy relaxed and I slowly lifted myself off his cock. I slipped my leg over his body and collapsed next to him on my back. We were both breathing heavily. Holy shit, that was amazing. I turned my head to the side to look at Jamie, but his eyes went wide and his body jerked a bit. I was a bit concerned, but when I glanced down, I could see what was happening. Luke had lowered himself between Jamie's legs and was licking Jamie's abdomen and cock. It was come all over Jamie's peelicare and his cock was soaked and my juices and come, and I just knew it was Luke and Jamie's com all mixed together. Luke took Jamie's cock in his mouth and sucked it and licked it. He'd look up smile lick come off his lips and then continue. It was so incredibly erotic. I started to stroke myself. My pussy was sobbing, wet, and as messy as Jamie's cock. I slid the slippery come up and down my pussy lips and stroked my clit with it. Watching Luke lovingly lick Jimmie clean while I stroked myself made me hot all over again. Luke looked over at me and smiled, his lips and chin covered.
Speaker 4: And come, Oh, your turn.
Speaker 1: He scrambled over and buried his head between my legs. His soft tongue licked my pussy lips from top to bottom. I couldn't stop from looking down and watching as strings of cum would drop from his tongue as he lapped up my push. See, I was stroking myself while he licked. I was in that place that I knew I could come over and over and over again. He gently moved my hand out of the way and started to lick and sack my clit. Jamie rolled over and started to suck on my nipples, and that did it. My muscles cunched as another orgasm built inside me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, am I want you to calm under my tongue.
Speaker 1: I grabbed the back of Luke's head and shoved it hard against my pussy as I ground my hips thrust upward. His tongue never stopped teasing my clit, and I tensed the orgasm hitting me all over. Oh yes, oh God, Yes, yes yes. I pushed Luke's head away and squeezed my legs as the pleasure took control of my muscles. It wasn't as powerful as the orgasm I had while they were both inside me, but holy shit, a third orgasm with two guys. It was heaven anyway. Luke crawleda, kissed Jamie on the mouth, and laid down on the other side of him, resting his head on Jamie's chest. Jamie stroked Luke's head with his left hand while he rested his right hand on my hip. That was, without a doubt, the most erotic, amazing thing I've ever experienced. I was still panting, we have to do this again. Jamie turned to face me an almost loving look on his face. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not too good for return engagements. Boys. As I spoke, I thought it over. Maybe I would revisit another fuck session with the two of them, but I still had a lot more to experience. No, it's important to let them know the ground rules. Jamie nodded and turned away. The look just killed me. Give it time, Jamie, maybe I'll be back. I just don't want to promise anything. He took my hand and kissed it. I didn't want to feel any commitment or obligation to the guys I was fucking. That went entirely against the entire goal of this exercise, But as I continued, I was realizing that I actually cared for them even after I said goodbye, and they were part of my past. I didn't know if that men I was healing from Brad and finding a way to ennite the extraordinary physical pleasure of sex with deeper feelings, or whether just Meno is lucky and pick guys I like the fuck. I guess I'd just have to continue to swipe bright to find out.
Speaker 4: Spin Quest Social Casino