Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So we won two world wars with that, and that's the way it's going to be. The American people have given us their trust, and in return, we're going to give them the best first day, the biggest first week, and the most extraordinary first one hundred days of any presidency in American history. To implement this historic agenda, I've assembled an all star cabinet of patriots and visionis and reformers who will fight for America and together we will win, win, win for America. To restore the spirit of American Armed Forces, I have appointed Pete Hegseat as our next Secretary of profess Where's Pete?
Speaker 1: Where's Pete's here? Some point? Where is he? Good job, Pete. They like you, Pete. Thankful they like him.
Speaker 2: To bring back integrity to our intelligence community, Tulsea Gabbert will be our next Director of National Intelligence. To make America healthy again, we will have Robert F. Kennedy Junior as Secretary of Health, and you miss to end the weaponization of our government and restore the impartial rule of law. Oh, this is so important. She's so incredible, Pam A. Bond, You will be an outstanding attorney general. She's going to do an incredible job. She will do an incredible job, and she's working with another person who's going to be unbelievable.
Speaker 1: At the FBI, Cash Patel.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow everybody in this very large arena will be very happy with my decision on the Jay six hostages.
Speaker 1: Very happy.
Speaker 2: I think you'll be very very happy. I would say about ninety nine point nine percent of this beautiful arena.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I want to thank the owners of this arena. They are great. They're up here.
Speaker 2: Someplace in one of those beautiful boxes and their team is doing very well at Ovechka is a great player, right, But I want to thank Ted and all of the owners for allowing this to take place. It was really great and thank You's a hell of an operation. Great place, fantastic arena. Thank you Ted, Thank you everybody.
Speaker 1: At Homeland Security.
Speaker 2: We will have a tough leader in Christy Nome and we will have an outstanding Secretary of Transportation in Sean Duffy. Congressman Shawn Duffy. Great people, and we're going to win so much. At Governor Bergham of the Interior. You know, Governor Burgham one of the best governors in the country's in charge of Department of the Interior and the hottest man anywhere in the world for energy.
Speaker 1: When I announced him, people couldn't believe it. You didn't hear of him.
Speaker 2: But if you're in the energy business, he's considered the absolute best.
Speaker 1: Mister Chris Wright of.
Speaker 2: The Energy Department, he's going to head up the Energy department.
Speaker 1: He's the hottest guy.
Speaker 2: And there is anybody in the energy business. They said, I can't believe you got Chris right. And a man named Marco Rubio is going to be our great future Secretary of State, and Howard Lutnick, a tremendous success on Wall Street, is going to be our Secretary of Commerce. They have to go through these drills, but they're going to and I have to want to thank the Republican senators. They've been doing great and John Thune has been doing a great job and moving the process along quickly. We're gonna have a lot of them hopefully approved very quickly.
Speaker 1: And a very special woman, Linda McMahon.
Speaker 2: Is going to be our future Secretary of Education, which we're going to be giving back to the states.
Speaker 1: Let the state run education.
Speaker 2: I said to Linda, I said, Linda, I'm making you the Secretary of Education, but if you do a great job, you will put yourself out of a job, because you're going to be sending it.
Speaker 1: Back to the States.
Speaker 2: And she's fantastic, and her staff, which has been largely hired, is fantastic. And all of the other leaders will come to me and they're going to say, do you remember I used to do.
Speaker 1: This for fun, But it's really not fun. It's stacked.
Speaker 2: Because we have to do some of the best of right. But they're going to come and say to me, sir, sir, we're winning too much, Sir, we can't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: We have to stop winning, Sir, we can't do it.
Speaker 2: We're not used to winning in our country. And each one of them is going to say, every single one, sir, please, please, you're destroying our country. We're winning too much. Our country isn't prepared for this. They're not used to winning, sir. And I'll say, no, no, Linda and everybody, we're not gonna stop winning. The people of our country want us to keep on winning, and we're gonna go win like never ever before.
Speaker 1: And that's what we're going to do. We're gonna be doing it Uncle Sam.
Speaker 2: Uncle Sam is having a heart attact down here.
Speaker 1: Look at them.
Speaker 2: Uncle Sam is going wild, and they think I pay for these people.
Speaker 1: I have no idea who he is. All I know is he does. And there's Abe Lincoln. Thank you want to say.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I have no idea who ellye is. But he looks like Abe. He's probably a little bit shorter at all. Really, Abe was six ' six. He's a little bit shorter. He's about a foot shorter. Other than that, he's perfect.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Abe.
Speaker 2: In addition to the most talented cabin that ever assembled, and we think we're hearing things like that, we will be supported in our mission by countless wonderful American patriots.
Speaker 1: First, let me think.
Speaker 2: My incredible family, and I want to thank in particular somebody that headed up the Republican Party along with Mike, the two of them, Lara Trump, who you saw before we produced those two beautiful children.
Speaker 1: Lara Trump is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: She was the chairman of the Republican Party. And nobody ever said, oh gee, it's a family member. They actually said, how the hell did you get her to do it? And she did a phenomenal job. We had a minimum of cheating.
Speaker 1: We watched them like, oh, where is Laura?
Speaker 2: What the hell is she? Because she did some job things. She wants to be nice and quiet. She's here someplace.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lara, thank you very much. Hunt.
Speaker 2: She's phenomenal the job she did and her son didn't. They do a beautiful job, the son and the daughter. How many young kids know that one.
Speaker 1: They don't know that one.
Speaker 2: But her husband is somebody I'm very proud of.
Speaker 1: He's doing a great job.
Speaker 2: He's been subpoena more than any human being in history. I believe every day had get a subpoena from Congress on something or bullshit, but you'd get he's got a PhD in subpoenas. But he he did a fantastic job.
Speaker 1: And don you know all about Don how he did. He's great. He's very popular too. He knows a lot about guns. I want to tell you.
Speaker 2: That we had, by the way, I have to tell you we had great support from every gun group, including the NRAs. Really worked hard, and Ivanka and Jared are here, and Tiffany and Michael are here, and Baron and my ten incredible grandchildren and another one coming through Tiffany, And of course I want to thank our next Vice.
Speaker 1: President of the United States, jd. Vance. Wherever he may be, he's a lot of people. Wherever the hell he is, he's here somebody. It's a lot of people. It's a little tough when you say where is he? You know you've got a lot of people in there. But jd.
Speaker 2: Vance has been extraordinary, and he's got an unbelievable wife, the Second Lady of the United States, Usha Vans.
Speaker 1: So Usha, thank you very much. This beautiful couple, great people.
Speaker 2: We're also pleased to be joined tonight by Hulk Hogan.
Speaker 1: The Hoak Show a hulks one thing. It's not hard to find him, only has to do a stand up. You say, there he is. But he's great.
Speaker 2: And Kid Rock, Wow, Kid Rock is friend of mine. He's a friend of mine for a long long time. He did that thing on Budweiser. Budweiser will never be the same when he.
Speaker 1: Did the gun with a megaheat.
Speaker 2: That was the commercial that everybody saw. Also with us tonight is a great actor, tremendously talented guy. John Voight's great and a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: And Sylvester Stallone is.
Speaker 2: Here, great guy, and you know, I got mel Gibson, Sylvester Stallone, and John Voight to become ambassadors to Hollywood, California to put it back on track.
Speaker 1: So they're all ambassadors.
Speaker 2: You have to refer to them as ambassador, mister ambassador. And a man who's got an army of young people, Charlie Kirk is here, and.
Speaker 1: I want to thank Charlie.
Speaker 2: Charlie's fantastic. I mean, this guy. Don't believe the stuff when you hear the kids are liberal. They're not liberal. Maybe they used to be, but they're not anymore. You got to see how many people are for us. And I want to thank Megan Kelly, she's been terrific.
Speaker 1: She's been really good.
Speaker 2: And Billy Ray Cyrus and Lee Greenwood, wow.
Speaker 1: As he'd been company. What a song and what a man.
Speaker 2: And you know, by the way, these microphones, you see the microphones, I said.
Speaker 1: What the hell are those microphones doing standing behind me.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a little special treat at the end of this speech.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell you because you'll rush me off the stage.
Speaker 2: Get off the stage, but you have a little special treat and I won't tell.
Speaker 1: You, but let's put it this way.
Speaker 2: It's the people that thirty years ago had a hot song, never hit number one, hit number five, but thirty years later it hit number one week after a week, and they're here to sing.
Speaker 1: Their hares to say.
Speaker 2: For you, and you won't recognize them. They're slightly larger than they used to be. But that's the way life goes. We can all tell you that's the way life goes.
Speaker 1: There's nothing we can do about that.
Speaker 2: Sebastian Gorka, stand up, Sebastian.
Speaker 1: I see Sebastian there as a patriot.
Speaker 2: He's been with me through thick and thin, right, Sebastian. Now he's with the administration. Thank you, great guy. And again I want to thank Elon for what he did in Pennsylvania. He worked so hard. He worked so hard in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: A great guy and a man who is a champion, a man who took something from nothing.
Speaker 2: Everybody said this is something will never work, it's too violent.
Speaker 1: But he understood people. He said they like violence.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, rat but a man who understood fighting better than any man ever has ever been anything like this. What Dana White did with the UFC and building it into a monster.
Speaker 1: Sport, franchise.
Speaker 2: So I want to thank Dana White of USC for being here, and Dana, you've done a job like nobody could have done. Thank you a great guy and a friend of mine, A great friend of mine. He's a tough cookie. You want him on your side at all time. Every one of those people you want on your side. And we have dozens of other celebrities and everything.
Speaker 1: But we're going to get back to what we're doing. But I do want to.
Speaker 2: Say in the audience we have many governors, many many senators, many members of Congress, and other distinguished guests. Far too many to name unless you'd like me to name them. No, do you want me to name governors, senators and congress people.
Speaker 1: No, I thought you were going to say that.
Speaker 2: Sorry governors now, but we appreciate all of the love that we've gotten from them. I'll tell you our House and our Senate Republicans have been unbelievable, and the governors are unbelievable the job they're doing of the crime ridden cities, the top twenty five, every single one of them is run by a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Does that tell you something?
Speaker 2: We don't have problems in the Republican cities tonight. I also want to send our love to everyone affected by the terrible wildfires raging in California.
Speaker 1: We're praying for you all. We love you all. We're going to be there very soon.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go out there on Friday to see it and to get it moving back.
Speaker 1: We're going to get some of.
Speaker 2: The best builders in the world. We'll get it moving back. And I also want to pay my respects to the great people of North Carolina. You know, I want it every single time, and they've been treated very badly. FEMA almost didn't know it existed. And we're going to get.
Speaker 1: North Carolina rocket and rolling. Okay, We're going to get them rocking and rolling. They've been treated very badly as a state. Together, we will.
Speaker 2: Rebuild Los Angeles better, more beautiful than ever before.
Speaker 1: We're going to get it going.
Speaker 2: We have the best builders in the world. It's the only people that could do it.
Speaker 1: Nobody else knows what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 2: And in twenty twenty eight, the Los Angeles Olympics will be one of the great sporting events and patriotic celebrations in history.
Speaker 1: I was with Gianni the head.
Speaker 2: Of the Olympics, and because of the wildfires. They're going to do a special, special job. They're going to really do something very special. Or the Olympics and the opposite. Some people said, oh, maybe the Olympics can't go. They turned out just the opposite. They came to see me the other day and the committee.
Speaker 1: And it's just the opposite.
Speaker 2: So the Olympics is great, and Johnny for the others. You know, the World Cup, Johnny is the head of it. We had our top people, Wasserman, they all came in on the Olympics, and then I saw Johnny, and we got the World Cup too. And you know it's only because they rig the election that I'll be your president representing you there.
Speaker 1: You know, I got both of them.
Speaker 2: I got the Olympics and I got the World Cup. And I said, you know, it's too bad. One was in twenty twenty six, so the other was in twenty twenty eight, and I said I won't be there, I won't be your president. But then they rigged the election and now we won. So I'm going to be your president for the Olympics and for the World Cup.
Speaker 1: So Johnny, thank you for.
Speaker 2: The World Cup, and everybody, thank.
Speaker 1: You for the Olympics. We're going to have a great time.
Speaker 2: We have another thing happening two hundred and fifty years, a celebration like no other two hundred and fifty years, and that's going to be taking place next year. So we have a lot of big events coming and everything we do, we do everything, we take it very very seriously. But what do we do more than anything else. We put America first. And it all starts tomorrow when I raise my hand on the Bible to be sworn as you're will be sworn in tomorrow. We're all going to be sworn in together. That's the way I look at it, and it's not me, it's your greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: So we will be sworn in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll be representing you as your forty seventh President of the United States. And just in conclusion, together we're going to cut your taxes, end inflation, slash your prices, getting them back down, raise your wages, and bring thousands of factories back to the USA.
Speaker 1: Right where they belong.
Speaker 2: And that'll be done through tariffs and smart policy. We will build American, we will buy American, and we will hire American. I will end the war in Ukraine. I will stop the chaos in the Middle East, and I will prevent World War three from happening.
Speaker 1: And you have no idea how close we are.
Speaker 2: We will crush violent crime in our cities and give our police the support, protection, resources, and respect they so dearly deserve. We will strengthen and modernize our military again.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 2: We rebuilt our entire military and then they gave bigs and millions of dollars of it too. You remember to the Taliban. They gave it to the Taliban. They gave our military equipment, a big chunk of it to the enemy. Do you know that we pay billions of dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Do you know this? Does anyone know this to Afghanistan? Do you know that?
Speaker 2: And I say, if we're going to pay billions of dollars a year, tell them we're not going to give them the money unless they give back our military equipment that these poor stupid people allowed allowed for them to have. So we'll give them a couple of bucks. We want the military equipment back. We will rebuild our once great cities, including our capital in Washington, DC, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again. And we want to make this city again safe. We don't want people coming to Washington and getting more shot killed.
Speaker 1: We're going to stop it.
Speaker 2: Law enforcement, and they have very good police here, but they have to be allowed to do their job.
Speaker 1: We're going to stop it. We're going to beautify it.
Speaker 2: We're going to make it the most beautiful capital in the world. We will teach our children to love our country, to honor our history, and to always respect our.
Speaker 1: Great American flag.
Speaker 2: And we will get critical race theory and transgender insanity the hell out of our schools. And always remember, this is so easy. This will be done tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We will keep men out of women's sports sober.
Speaker 2: I will defend religious liberty, I will restore free speech, and I will defend the right to keep and bear arms.
Speaker 1: We're going to.
Speaker 2: Defend the After years of building up foreign nations, defending foreign borders, and protecting foreign lands, we are finally going to build up our country, defend our borders, and protect our citizens, and we will stop illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: Once and for all.
Speaker 2: We will not be invaded, we will not be occupied, we will not be overrun, we will not be conquered. We will be a free and proud nation once again, and that will take place tomorrow.
Speaker 1: At twelve o'clock.
Speaker 2: Everyone in our country will prosper, every family will thrive, and every day will be filled with opportunity and hope, and also filled with a thing called the American dream that you don't hear much about anymore. For the past nine years, you and I fought side by side against the most sinister and corrupt forces on Earth, and in our magnificent victory in November fifth, you showed them once and for all that this nation does not belong to them.
Speaker 1: This nation belongs to you.
Speaker 2: From New York to Los Angeles, from Philadelphia to Phoenix, from Chicago to Miami, and from Houston to right here in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Our country was.
Speaker 2: Won and built by generations of patriots who gave everything they had for our rights and for our freedom. They were farmers and soldiers, cowboys and factory workers, steel workers, coal miners, police officers, and pioneers who pushed onward, marched forward and let no obstacles stand in their path, nothing.
Speaker 1: Could get in their way.
Speaker 2: Together, they laid down the railroads, raised up the skyscrapers, built the great highways, won two World wars, defeated fascism and communism, and launched American astronauts to the moon. It was hard working patriots like you who built this country, and seventy five days ago, on November fifth, it was hard working patriots like you who saved our country.
Speaker 1: You saved our country.
Speaker 2: Now, after all we have been through together, we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history. With your help, we will restore America's promise and we will rebuild the nation that we all love so much. We are one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God.
Speaker 1: We will never give in.
Speaker 2: We will never give up, we will never back down, and we will never ever ever ever surrender. We will fight, fight, fight, and we will win, win, win, and together we will make America powerful again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America healthy again.
Speaker 1: We will make America strong again.
Speaker 2: We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again, and we will make.
Speaker 3: America great again. Thank you very very much, Thank you very much. What a great victory for everybody. Thank you America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you