Speaker 1: I feel like it's kind of given people more free will to go out and do those things, where before you kind of were kind of stagnant because you didn't have a lot of things that people have accessibilities too, from the streaming, the YouTube to all these like online stores and like all these things that you know, different things are going on. With all that you have going on, how do you keep you know, your porn life and at home life, how do you keep that?
Speaker 2: And you know intact.
Speaker 3: That's what's beautiful about the adult industry and the way I do it is I have just for example, my crew have the same people. You know. My crew is like Chris Stream and Kramer and Tony Flush, you know, Glenn makeup artists, So I don't have to be behind them. Those people are with me doing my movies for like the last fifteen years, so I only need to be on set for like two hours because they take care of everything for me. I don't need to be there for the pictures. I'm not the photographer. My photographer or takes care of it. He knows his job, he knows what I like. He knows also down an asshole, so if he doesn't do what I like, I'm gonna like throw a tantrum.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us how one of those go?
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 3: I plug my hair and I stump. That's what I do. No, But you know, like like they know their job, I know my job. If no one loses time, it's easy. So like always people think like, yeah, you do born and you get to have sex with so many women, and it's great. You get to make so much money and it's great. But more than anything, I have the time. I have time to do whatever I want. I can take my kids to school, I can pick them up, I can take them to their sport. I can stream when they're in school. At night when they go sleep, I can stream too, you know. I can go to the gym. I can It's easy. And to do all this without taking time away from them, That's what really. Porn gives us the time. Like if I want to wake up at noon, I wake up at noon. You know, yeah, I don't have to wake up every morning.
Speaker 2: I'm to plan your schedule how you want it.
Speaker 3: You're very exactly so so it makes life so much easier like that without taking anything away from my family and not spending time.
Speaker 1: So your relationship. You're married you guys, do you have an open relationship? Is it just besides porn?
Speaker 2: Do you just sickly do Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, we're not swinger.
Speaker 1: We're not like we so it's traditional outside of being in the business.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. When we started to go out, my wife decided to stop. She was already in the in the industry for a while, and I didn't put pressure. It's funny because some people they come to you know how it is on the internet. They're like, you met her, quita, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I just want to find a reason.
Speaker 3: You know. I didn't make her quit. She wanted to quit. Am I happy about it? Sure, because you know I'm a little persistive, But I didn't make.
Speaker 1: Her I like, hey said, that's okay, a little possessive, but sure, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, like like like it would have been harder for me if she kept going. And also, you know, people in this industry are petty. They're like coming to you and say, hey, I worked with your girlfriend the other day. Man, it was such a great scene and exactly you know, you know you've been in a relationship in this industry, you know how people are. They're just fucking assholes and uh. But she for me, she was like like, no, you don't have to stop. I don't want you to stop. Keep going, keep bringing the money, and and she's cool with it, you know. But outside of that, like like, for example, as long as it's for a movie, she's she's cool. If I would stop sucking other people on the side, like that wouldn't be cool for sure.
Speaker 1: So do you guys have any kind of competitiveness because she's a director in the business. I just want you knowward the Yeah, do you guys kind of like do you share those things together?
Speaker 3: It's funny because like we're about to be eight years in a relationship together and for the last for the first five years I was working and she wasn't, and then we were talking. It's funny how it started. Right, I had to shoot a movie and there was a month where I was a little lazy, and I'm like, why don't you shoot it? You make it, you do whatever you want, like you direct that movie. She directed a grand movie and she loved it. And so then we started talking and she was like, I might start a company and she wanted to go in business with another person that she was friend with which I thought was a terrible idea, but she still did it and then ended up splitting. But very quickly I realized how good she was at it because she's also a pervert, but she pays attention to detail, and what she does is really like magnificent, And it's a mix of like the old school feature where there is a really good story, but she lets people have sex, so the sex is also good because sometimes you see a feature and they pay attention to all the dialogue and things, but the sex scenes are like she cares about the sex scene as much as what's around it. And she started killing it and started winning awards, and people started going towards her and be like, I see what you do. I would love to be part of this. And then her website started to be very successful and a company approached her and they were, hey, listen, we like what you do, but we think that we could help you make it bigger and better. And so she sold a part of her company to those people, and it's true that working with them met her company much bigger, very fast. She's very successful. She won for the second year in a row Director of the Year, and she won like I don't know I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to say, so did that sting a little bit because you didn't get it, you didn't win it?
Speaker 3: No? No, well, first of all.
Speaker 1: First of all, I know you've got an ego in there, even if she is your one.
Speaker 3: Listen, I have an ego, but my ego has never been like Twelvey Awards. I really don't care when you When I win it, does that make me happy, of course, But when I lose it, I see people get really upset.
Speaker 2: I don't I feel that.
Speaker 1: I feel like it doesn't make my day tomorrow going to be any last ever, I felt like everybody is deserving just as much as that a word exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm really cut the bullshit. Not everyone's deserving.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know there are people I'm on the nominees are.
Speaker 3: People that have won in the past, and you're like, like you, I only want it six times.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they took it away from you. They took my award away too. At school, I didn't go get an award one time. Gary got mad blah blah blah. Here we are, oh really two times? Suck my duck, you know here we are of it all.
Speaker 3: You know how for me, they've always been good, like like I've never done anything.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I don't have And I hosted the awards and I did a great No, it was an amazing joke.
Speaker 2: My dancing and singing was great.
Speaker 3: It was great. No, honestly, like I hate to sing it. I hate to give you prop shit like that, but I don't. I don't remember, you know, I'll give a vy And they always do a great production for it, like they do great. But the year you and tell me did it with like.
Speaker 1: I feel like the production issue was really great too. I feel like all the years is the goods great. I feel like as far as like the the meat of the show and that like the writers whatever for my my year biased or not. On twenty fifteen, if you guys have watched on Showtime, Yeah, we did a whole thing always like a song and dancing. We're just really like interactive and it was really fun. So the way that the Internet that the Internet has changed us a little bit, and then now we have social media stuff and then we have even more platforms. Do you think OnlyFans is a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 2: Do you think a gift the curse?
Speaker 3: I think it's a great thing I love that Listen again, like, there are different levels in this industry, okay, and very often when you're on top, you tend to know more of the people that are on top, and so everyone seems super busy. But there are a lot of people in the industry that I'm not as busy as you wear when you were performing or as I am. And back then, some of those people would do two, three, four scenes in a month, and they are no other way to make money, and some of them had to quit because there was not enough to leave and go back to it. Now you can not work a lot in the industry, still have a revenue from only fan of snapshat premium or whatever you do, and you don't have to spend money on it because you can talk to other performers and share content with them. And I think it's really amazing that now it feels like this industry is owned by performers way more than by company, and I love that. The other thing I love about it is there are a lot of people that had a great career, but then it's time for them to stop, either because they're not getting as much work or they don't like it as much as they did. They don't have the passion for it, and it can be really hard to just stop and go back to the real world with a real job. It can be really hard. It allows those people to quit the industry but still make money with their name by having like a revenue with what they do.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that it's a great platform. You know, we all use it. I think, like you said, the biggest part all of that is it's the first time I feel like where the performers are finally taking back what was kind of like what ours and our our what we do for all fans out there. We are getting too truth with Texas. I don't know if he's gonna handle this game. I think that all these questions are like you've done them, seen him. I can't wait to hear all your answers.
Speaker 3: Can you sit manuel like that again and let me record it so it's my ringtone?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, baby Canary, you better, you better stop all your requests.
Speaker 2: I see why you're been called a diva before.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get it all right, So each carter all aces and you're gonna get a symbol that Miss Texas is going to tell you, oh it's a spade here at private talk. That's our favorite one. It's a naughty question, which I feel like all your shit is naughty. So I feel like you're one of the naughtiest people that I have known. And let's see, when's the last time you had sex with your ex?
Speaker 3: Was my ex? Which one?
Speaker 1: Do you have a lot of x's in the industry when you're single and you.
Speaker 2: Like still work with them?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it that a thing?
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I usually once once I'm done, I'm done.
Speaker 2: When you're done, you're done. So you're out there, no listed.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it doesn't mean I'm mad or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 3: That it's weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck that question. How about do you like in your personal life? Do you like watching your partner masturbate solo? Or do you always have to be a part of the situation? Like what if she was just fucking to like your movie that you directed?
Speaker 2: Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love it. I love watching my wife come so watching her?
Speaker 1: So are you like in the closet with like, you know, peeping Tom kind of.
Speaker 3: Do I have to be in the closet, like just like I want.
Speaker 2: You in the closet. That's pretty belong.
Speaker 3: Well, but then do you want me in the closet just to say like, oh, you finally came out of the closet.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I already know that you're not in the closet at all, but I feel like you could be a peeping tom, Like maybe that's just yeah, No.
Speaker 3: I don't mind as long as I can watch. I'm cool, like I want to watch your come. So if you know, if it makes you happy that I'm hiding to watch my wife, then next time I tell her, like, she's gonna be like, why are you hiding for Texas?
Speaker 1: Texas asked me underneath the bed and you fit with your big ass butter.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let's see naughty diamond. That's spicy? Are you spicy?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Well? Not really?
Speaker 2: Have you ever touched yourself in public?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, but it was like the setup was you know, does does in a swinger club countless in public? I don't know, like like like in public.
Speaker 1: Public handle of judges because I don't know if that's like public because it's I don't know that's what you're meant to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a tough, fun one one thing like, oh, were you booked to be at this swingers club?
Speaker 3: No? I wasn't booked. No, No, I don't do like if I go to events like it's because I want to be there, not like I had like the weirdest experience at a swinger club. It was in south of France and there was a lady that came to me and she's like, hey, I like you do you want to come with me? And you know my husband is here, but he's cool, he likes it. You know, she was hot. So I went there and I stopped sucking her and in front of the husband. The husband was there, but like, I didn't care. And then I was already Manuel Ferrara when it happened. But then all of a sudden, I realized that I realized that the whole club actually stopped just to go around us to watch me fuck. And it was so weird to me, like it was and they started clapping and finished, yeah finished, of course?
Speaker 2: Where did you finish on her face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's your favorite place to finish.
Speaker 3: Anywhere if a girl likes.
Speaker 1: You know, like fuck the girl, where do you like it? And I hope you don't say her eye because that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'm a shooter, so even when I don't want, I'm pretty sure I got you the eye. But uh no, like like like if if I know that a girl likes it one way, then it's gonna chem me on so much more to do it, like like some girls get really into like the mouth. Some girls are like inside or things like that. Although inside like I do it only when I funk with con them. Even in movies, I don't do like crimpy.
Speaker 2: That's a lie.
Speaker 1: Because we just had Angela White on my couch and she said that she cried because shotted a cream pie scene and it was the most intense.
Speaker 3: She that is the only time you can see me do that, and.
Speaker 1: Because we heard it private talk all the time.
Speaker 3: It's true, and it's true. It's true, and we talked about it.
Speaker 2: She asked me, she told you she was on birth control.
Speaker 3: Like the whole thing. Like like like you know, Angela and I we we talked a lot about that scene and she knew I didn't do cream Yeah, so we had to talk about it.
Speaker 2: And did you have to ask your wife about it?
Speaker 3: Not really, because it's not my wife that asked me not to do.
Speaker 1: But it's something that I'm not saying that she doesn't have to, but I feel like it's something that you should as a couple. If that's something that's like you don't do.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: It's something it's just something that's cute.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I should have mentioned it, like like I don't know if it was that im important because it was never something it's important. Well, yeah, but I can't control. Yeah, I can't control.
Speaker 1: Do you do that because of the fact that you just don't trust the girls in the industry as far as like doing those types of scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything can happen. It's not necessarily about trust, but like you never know, like I'm always your pride. When I hear a girl it's not on birth control in the industry, I'm like, already have four kids.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, I'm okay. You know I like it. So you're not coming inside her?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: No heart, that's a romantic one.
Speaker 3: I'm French, so that's my expertise.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have a crush on a teacher growing up?
Speaker 3: I had a music teacher when I was a kid, and uh, yeah I liked her, but it was like like really like innocent crush.
Speaker 1: So it's not something like you went back and revisited and was like, I mean, well.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was not like a perverted thing. It was like, it's a kid's crush. She was so nice to me and I liked her class and you know she It wasn't anything.
Speaker 2: It was an innocent crush.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was your first sexual experience? That means it's good and don't.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually not good. That's what's funny. It's that like like people that are not in the industry put male performing on the pedestal, but like no One started being a superhero no One. My first time, I was like probably three inches away to penetrate the girl when I came like, I didn't even put it in that I was so turned on that I can And a little bit like my first time in my.
Speaker 2: Pre comer, like came on like the whole the money shot.
Speaker 3: Like right, the whole thing. And what's funny is a little bit like my first time in porn. I went to clean up and came back and then I was ready again, so I was like, let's do it, like this doesn't stopping me, and then I killed it for at least two minutes before I came again, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, like.
Speaker 2: Times if you came in one session, Well.
Speaker 3: It depends because I've done a lot. I've came a lot jerking off.
Speaker 2: How many times have you jerking off?
Speaker 3: I would joke off, like all day, all the time?
Speaker 2: Like how how like what's the number?
Speaker 3: Ten? Twelve, fifteen?
Speaker 2: Doesn't get wrong?
Speaker 3: Well? No, but it was to the point I skin. I have a FoST kid, so it's easier, but to the point that I would have the orgasm but nothing was coming out.
Speaker 1: It's like that, like, right, does it hurt at that time?
Speaker 3: Where did it go? No? It only hurt if you don't let it up, like it only hurt if.
Speaker 2: You like it's like that.
Speaker 3: It's like blue balls exactly.
Speaker 2: I get blue lips.
Speaker 1: I know well.
Speaker 3: To me, blue balls, it would be the equivalent of when women have like stomach cramped from monstruation. You know that.
Speaker 2: Feeling that is knocked the comparison.
Speaker 3: It's painful as fuck blue balls.
Speaker 1: You cannot tell me that my menstrual crams is the same level.
Speaker 3: They say it's the same. I say, that's the closer, the closest thing you can compare it to.
Speaker 2: Like everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. Yes we are.
Speaker 3: WHOA what a call out? I feel like you set up those buttons just for me because they've.
Speaker 2: Been here, but I like them. They weren't.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it's a comparison. Maybe I'm not saying that it doesn't hurt. And I can't because I don't have balls, obviously, but I have blue lips, and I've definitely gone to that urge where it's just.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, what's blue leaps?
Speaker 2: Blue lips is the same as blue balls. I don't come either.
Speaker 1: My lips are just so swollen and aching because they want to come and they don't. Yeah, because a man came for himself because he was selfish and he didn't finished the job. Motherfuckers, everyone in this room because you remember the button. I need a taser for the next show crossed this line? I like them dose of my own medicine. And it's not even that time yet, alread, are.
Speaker 2: You ready for this?
Speaker 3: I wonder what cottage it's this one.
Speaker 1: It means it's kinky, it's the club, and we all know your kinky.
Speaker 2: So let's see.
Speaker 1: I feel like I already asked you that one, So let's see have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 3: Several times?
Speaker 2: And by who?
Speaker 3: Once by a very good friend of mine when I was.
Speaker 2: A kid, a girl or a guy.
Speaker 3: I was so upset it was you were upset because it was one of my best friends. I was upset because he came in my room, was unknocking right and like literally caught me.
Speaker 1: Did you keep going or you were like get out?
Speaker 3: I was get the fuck out and then I was done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just didn't come out.
Speaker 3: It was very awkward. Then I came out acting like nothing happened. He acted like nothing happened.
Speaker 2: So y'all didn't even talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's awkward. You don't know why didn't you lock your door?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't have a luck on my door. I lived in a very polite family that knocks at the door when you.
Speaker 2: So you would never get caught by your mom.
Speaker 1: No, what happened whenever your mom found out that you actually were not going to be a pe teacher and he decided to do porn.
Speaker 3: It was very awkward. Because my mom born and raised in Friends. But my mom is Spanish and she was born and raised in a tiny, tiny village, like super like religious type people. Right. And also I was the only kid in my family, only person in my family that actually went to college. So I went from like the pride of the family, the chosen one is in college okay to be a pe teacher, but still is in college. Right, But uh so, what does my wim do now? That's the only thing to see that to me, I've never been ashamed of my job. I've never been like like, I never felt like I was doing anything wrong and I'm not. But I know that sometimes when people would ask that to my mom in the beginning, it made it very awkward for her. And that's the only thing that hurt me. That I never wanted to make my mom feel like that. But at the end of the day, I feel like, if your parents love you, it doesn't matter what you do for a living. As long as you're healthy. You're not hurting anyone. You're not doing anything that you know that's crazy, even though pond for some people it's crazy. That's all my mom cared about, is It was like, because when you don't know the industry, you only go by either imagination of what you've heard in the media and they never talk good about what we do.
Speaker 2: Right, so perception are you doing drugs?
Speaker 3: Like did you get raped or like, you know, things like that.
Speaker 1: What happened to you that you decided to do porn? I remember iazinget that all the time. I'm like nothing, it was my decision. No one forced me.
Speaker 2: I decided to do it because I wanted to do it. I like to do it. It's how I express myself and it's a form of art.
Speaker 3: And the majority of people in the industry I like that. It would be wrong to say that there aren't people that go in the industry for the wrong reason because it happened, but it doesn't necessarily come from like the porn industry. There are people like that are like how you say that, they come already with things that happen they have, They already have.
Speaker 1: Things that are that they dealt with that they're just bringing it to the table.
Speaker 2: It's not because of porn.
Speaker 3: And sometimes getting into porn wis this baggage can make like either amplify it or for some people it can be a really good therapy. True, you know, yeah, listen, there is always bad stories, but trust me, the majority of the people in the street they are come happy and they love doing it and they know like you're surrounded by good people that care about you and want you to be happy.
Speaker 1: For sure, And I respect your honesty. You're a porn legend. Thank you for your knowledge, Thank you for coming to Private Talk. Is there anything that you know that you would say that change to yourself? And if you could say to your younger self, anything that you would change different as advice coming into the industry or anything in life.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I wouldn't say anything to change anything. I would just I would just say.
Speaker 2: Like, enjoy, enjoy.
Speaker 1: All right, private talk? You heard it, Manuel, Sonny, I don't enjoy. We're going to take a quick little break and we're going to have him put me in the hot seat and see what questions Manuel Scott for Miss Texas. So what questions do you have for me in this hot seat? I've been coreling you, I've been asking all these questions. I know there must be something you have to ask ye.
Speaker 3: Actually I thought about that when you told me I'll ask you questions because I've always knew you as as a performer, but I know you've directed movies I have. How was that for you? Like, what did you like it? There? Was it something that you're planning on doing more.
Speaker 1: You know? I it was it was kind of funny how it happened. It kind of kind of happened organically, so I feel like that's always the best way.
Speaker 2: I kind of just kind of fell into it. But I loved it.
Speaker 1: It was apart because I'm such a performer, but I just like, like I'm an artist and stead of things. So it was like my own direction. It was my own, you know, from the wardrobe to every detail. It was just very like the location to the picking the people, like what like my envision of the scene was. And so like I really got into like the more artistic part of it because it's like you, as a true pervert, you have all these like ideas in your head or you've done, you know, fantasies or scenes that you out will do, but you didn't like when it comes to your own it was just like unleashing my Pandora's box of sexuality.
Speaker 2: So it was really cool.
Speaker 1: And invigorating, and I felt like I was maybe a little bit two hands on it first, because you don't know from being the performer director, you're literally at one point I was talking like, not the very first one, but towards the end because it stopped in the beginning, I was actually performing still the last one I did, I wasn't performing, so it was it was a really great area of like I was like, I just want to fix his balls, and I like and I like moved it and I was like, man, I put my hand. I was like, I was like, no, I'm sorry, do you have consent? I'm sorry, I'm like, I don't know, fix his balls because it was like stuck, you know how it is.
Speaker 2: It didn't look nice.
Speaker 1: And I was my first time and I shot camera for the first time too this last one, so I was really like putting all my all in it. So I hold on and I probably spit too.
Speaker 3: Did the guy come? Did the guy go?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And he had no problem. Well he didn't come when I touched his small but he didn't have problems with me doing it.
Speaker 2: I just it was just a line who would have like.
Speaker 3: Like, who would ever have a problem with you touching the balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there's also because I'm a director and like, you know, you don't want to like cross people's boundaries because what if I made someone feel uncomfortable and that's the last thing I would want to do. But I will say all the other ones I did, like do it. I was in a bikini for other part of the one. I had my ass on that. I was like, oh, you have what problems here? Just here's my tits. I'm a helping hand. It's okay, j Mac for sure, like saw my ts. I think I even I was doing the whole like we're doing POV like thing, and he was like leaning against me. He's like this is much easier leaning against a girl. But the director and it is a guy director because he's like leaning and I'm like holding it. But it was just really cool for me. I feel like it just at least a lot of things that like I didn't know I could do and so and like seeing that come to life on like a movie and people purchasing it and getting feedback, it was just kind of really surreal and cool. So I feel like it was just kind.
Speaker 3: Of okay, baby, you know what.
Speaker 2: And the first one really.
Speaker 3: Was picked everything. And I used to get very offended when like there would be reviews and people would be like, yeah, it's a good movie.
Speaker 2: I'm like, good, what do you make it good great?
Speaker 3: Exactly, Like it's your baby, like you decided everything about it, and no one wants to hear that baby's ugly or even just good.
Speaker 1: I would never have an ugly baby, right, But it's like I feel also to it, or it's like how you may have portrayed it and then like they didn't get it and you're like, no, but that's not how it was. Like I remember the first one, like the box cover for me. I did it with Jada, and it was I had this whole scene in my head and it was like we like painted each other's asses with paint, so it was like a paint thing and it was like pink and purple and it was like this huge, great thing, and like we made these like canvases that looked like butterflies.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like to everybody else, I was like, but that was like the best ever.
Speaker 2: I don't know how well everybody else loved it, but I fucking loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely like it though. It's it's definitely I like being hands on.
Speaker 3: That's good. Would you uh, would you ever like want to be part of like like like a cold directing production with my wife. For example, Oh, I.
Speaker 1: See where this is going. You know, I never say never. I like to I like to challenge myself. I like to do different things, and I like to do things I've never done before, like and you know what she does and the you know, like the whole cinema cinematography of like the whole like even but still having good sex. My whole thing in portraying the business, like where I elevated to at this point, is like showing sexuality and a different light and showing like women's like feminisity and like the rawness and beauty of all that stuff like that. So that's why you know, with someone like your wife, she's I feel like she portrays that.
Speaker 2: So like I said, I never say never.
Speaker 1: I like being you know, involved in good projects and things like that, so you know, if it works work, so never say ever.
Speaker 3: I'll talk to her. She would love that, I know already, Like I know she would love to do something like she likes to do project with other girls from the industry and like like she's done things with Joanne Angels, she did things with Stoya, she did things with uh Adria Ray and uh she likes that she likes and she likes like men too, but she I know, she feels like like she has a different connection with women, and you can bomb.
Speaker 1: It just brings out I feel like the same way how we you know, made references as performers and how you feel comfortable with somebody, I think with the woman in mind and because we're such awful women but really feminists at hearts that you portray it and when you talk to someone like minded, it brings out things from each other that you probably may not have known or maybe you do, and it kind of like glorifies those things.
Speaker 3: So a little bit like Misson used to get that out of other way.
Speaker 1: Women, Yeah, because you know, there's not a lot of women directors, and I think that that's also.
Speaker 3: Why I now there's a lot more. Yeah, but at that time, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you didn't have anybody to really like relate to us as performers and that so I feel like it's really cool when the performer kind of crosses over because they have that empathy for you know, as a performer as well, even though you are behind the camera.
Speaker 3: No, no, And it's great, it's great that there is that many women like I don't see for example, I don't like the term. I hate when people say bond for women. Like men and women, we have all differences, but like women can also like gonzo and can like stories. Men can also like movies with stories and everything. I just I just like just having like different views from everyone without having to like put like a tag on it that's like, oh, they are women, so they make bond for women. No, you don't make you make bond. You try to make bond for everyone, not just you know.
Speaker 1: I think that's what fascinating me so much about it is because I minored in sociology and college and so I've always been really fascinated about how people are and their surroundings and like how that hasn't appealed and like an effect on how they either from what they watch, you know, in porn wise or whatever, because it's what we're telling the world. And I think that's really cool how it's you know, kind of a melting pot to all of those things. So I'm all about female empowerment.
Speaker 3: I like, I'm all about that too.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you think that the word like you know, we say like porn star. Do you think that that word is thrown so loosely. Now do you think that even has a meaning as it did before it one time?
Speaker 3: I don't really care about honestly, like like, hey, you want to be called a pone style. You've done two scenes and you feel you feel like a pone star being a poone star, I don't. I don't again, like like you know.
Speaker 1: That's coming from the legend, even that, I'm like, how does that feel?
Speaker 3: I'm just an I feel.
Speaker 1: Like when you hear that word, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: It makes me feel old, that's all it makes me feel like. I remember. It takes me back when I first came to America and I met Mark Davis for the first time and I was like, you're a legend. He was like that only means I'm old and I live this and I'm like, fuck, I am.
Speaker 1: Well. I think that it is much more than just being old. I think it's a respectable thing. You've done a lot of great work, and you've done a lot of scenes. You know, even with myself, that brought things out in myself as a performer and just being in a safe, comfortable zone where nowadays you never know what you're going to get with the performer on set, you know, and a lot of people unfortunately have had things that happen on set that aren't even happy and not good good and bad, and I feel like I'm fortunate to have I've had a safe place to work and always have really been with the performers like yourself. So again, thank you for taking your time and coming on Private.
Speaker 2: I am let us let my fans know one more time.
Speaker 1: Where we can find you any of your Instagram's, your Twitch instagram, Oh you've been.
Speaker 2: Naughty on there, tell us your Twitch channel again.
Speaker 3: My Twitch channel. You can find me at twitch dot tv slash Manuel Ferrara TV.
Speaker 1: You heard him, and hopefully I'll be on there very soon, so make sure you watch it.
Speaker 3: I'm about to do another charity stream too.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. Definitely will have to be a part of that.
Speaker 3: Then awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, Private Talk, make sure you like it, subscribe to our channel, and I hope you've enjoyed this spot.