Speaker 1: Step into a journey where every step is packed with purpose, insight, and empowerment. This is Walk with Wisdom with your host, Genevieve Wisdom. Walk with Wisdom is a dynamic podcast series designed for men and women forty and over who are ready to embrace their best years. Yet life at this stage isn't about slowing down, It's about leveling up. Each episode is a walkthrough guide to mastering life's transitions, rediscovering passions, and thriving physically, mentally, and emotionally. We bring you expert advice, real life stories, and actionable strategies to help you strive confidently into a future of vitality and fulfillment. So now please welcome the host of Walk with Wisdom, Genevieve Wisdom.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon everyone. Hi there, Genevieve Wisdom of Walk with Wisdom. Thank you for joining us today. This is the inaugural show, first show Nexus and I am just so grateful for your moment that you've taken out of your day to hear what I have to say about Walk with Wisdom.
Speaker 3: What is this? What is the show?
Speaker 2: Who's Genevieve? Is Wisdom really her last name? This is the show? Or possibly two shows where we take some time to get to know me, and my hope is that the experience that I have, the education that I have, and really from so many amazing people across the globe saying to me, Genevieve, give us your wisdom on how you age youthfully, look good, feel amazing as you age, which is really what triggered me to do this show. Thank you for coming to join me. It's a lifestyle show. We're just gonna talk, We're gonna have fun, and we're gonna have amazing takeaways. My home is that you learn a little nugget. Maybe it's a topic you've heard before, but you've never heard it quite like this.
Speaker 3: I will have amazing guests.
Speaker 2: But before we get into all what the show is about, why don't you get to know me a little bit and hear what you know, my background, my motivations, and my hope is that something in me, my past, my present, what will be doing together in the future resonates and you join me week after week to get some great wisdom on youthful aging.
Speaker 3: So how I.
Speaker 2: Decided to do it is, you know, I want to be authentic. The number one thing is I want you to get to know me authentically. So I am going to be sharing a lot of what I'm doing and we'll go on a walk together. How I decided to do that best was to have an amazing, amazing businesswoman introduce.
Speaker 3: Me that way. I don't feel like talking head a bubblehead.
Speaker 2: You know, for a lot of us, it's hard just talking about ourselves and what inspires us. So I am going to introduce Megan. Meghan is phenomenal. I've known her for years, and she's agreed to ask some questions to Genevieve Wisdom to give you a better understanding of walk with Wisdom.
Speaker 3: Hi Meghan, Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you, so oh, thank you, thank you so much for agreeing to do this for me. And you know, as I mentioned to the audience, and I know you've gotten to know me, that the number one thing is for us just to be authentic. You know, life happens to all of us, and you know, for us to try to have things in perspective and perfect, it's hard to do.
Speaker 3: So we're just gonna be us.
Speaker 2: We're going to youthful Age and you're gonna ask me some questions about me, and I'm just gonna be my authentic self.
Speaker 3: My accent keeps coming out, Meghan, what's going on? Perfect? So please go ahead, Megan, you can start with the first question.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Okay, I'll ask the first question. So your last name is Wisdom. How perfectly fitting for a show called Walk with Wisdom? Do you believe names carry a deeper meaning? And how has wisdom shaped your identity and purpose?
Speaker 2: Ooh, good question. Yes, my last name is Wisdom. So I'll tell you a story. One thing I want you all to get to know about me and when we do the show is I talk in stories because stories brings things alive. And yes, my biological birth name is Wisdom. It was really a tough name when I was a little Megan and you out there, because kids would tease me.
Speaker 3: I know. I tell people that kids would tease me, and they go, what's there to tease about? Wisdom?
Speaker 2: But you know, kids always find something to tease one another about.
Speaker 3: So they'd call me Wisdom teeth. And there was a.
Speaker 2: Brand of toothbrushes where I grew up called Wisdom toothbrush. Okay, and now we're adults and you're thinking Wisdom teeth, big deal.
Speaker 3: You know, Wisdom teeth. That's a thing. It's not so.
Speaker 2: Bad, but not when a group of little kids, you're peers, you're trying to fit in, you're figuring things out, you're tiny, and they all gang up and they go.
Speaker 3: Wisdom, teeth, Wisdom, teeth, Nana, Nana. So I would cry, and I was the only Wisdom.
Speaker 2: And I really didn't love the name until I got older. Now imagine being in kindergarten and fast forward to this woman in her mid fifties and understanding all the connotations around wisdom and having that name. Your name is a stamp, you know. I mean a lot of people have one name. You know, in a lot of stars, they have a one name, and you hear that name and you know who they are and.
Speaker 3: You have a vision of who they are.
Speaker 2: And a lot of us, you know, our first and last names really goes back to roots, many many, many different things. So Wisdom for me means just that. And as it turns out, I didn't grow up trying to live up to the name Wisdom. It was just a covering over me, and people just gravitate towards that. And so everyone, what I want you to know doing this show, it's really it's not my idea was push pulled, prodded by so many amazing, incredible people who have shared their wisdom and make me look good with my wisdom, who have said, you know, we like your journey, we like your walk, we like how you put things together that lot of us go through. Why don't you put it together onto an umbrella. So absolutely, the name wisdom means just that. And you know, Megan, with age comes wisdom. But the young people also have wisdom, and we'll talk about that a little bit later. In this context, the one takeaway that I want everyone to know from Walk with Wisdom, the number one context is youthful, aging, real, elaborate as we go on as to what that means, but just gaining wisdom as we go on, and doing so with joy, with exuberance, with hope, with passion, with reinvention, with perseverance, and you know, the ups and downs of life is always challenging their tears, there's joy. There's so many things that we have to really intertwine and intermingle and traverse as we gain wisdom, as we walk with wisdom, and the number one thing the tenet of the show is to do so youthfully, so feeling good and looking amazing as we age that are.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful story. Thank you, Megan, thank you so much. Beautiful awesome.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I answered well, and I can hardly wait to hear the next question you have for me.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have another question. Wisdom isn't just a name, It's a calling. In this podcast, you guide listeners through the journey of youthful aging, blending knowledge, experience, and fresh perspective to redefine what it means to thrive in midlife. How has your name influenced your path? And what is walking with wisdom truly mean to you and your audience?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, so something else I'm going to tell everyone that's already tuned in. I just like things to be simple. When I was younger, I took time to do things. As you get older, as you gain wisdom, you realize that time is your greatest asset. It's really a commodity that we don't know how much time we have.
Speaker 3: Often one of my wisdom tips.
Speaker 2: Often people put a lot of emphasis and money, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that too.
Speaker 2: However, I believe or greatest commodities time because you can make more money, but you can't make more time.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: As I aged and as wisdom developed from all these different things that I've done, all the amazing people that I've met, I have realized that certainly helping us and what we're going to do and talk about on the podcast is really a way to redeem the time. How do we get back time when it's gone permanently?
Speaker 3: We can do that.
Speaker 2: We can do that in many ways. We can do that with how we take care of our skin. How we can do that in what we put in our body. So things you've heard before, but I'm going to stack them. I love the word stacking. Another little wisdom tip which means, let's say, if we're talking about skin, which we will talk about Megan, if you put something on the outside, you can put something on the inside to really make the whatever you want to happen, usually something good like smoother skin or less patchiness or something like that. You take something on the inside and you really get it going, You really kind of ignite it, so you have a result faster than slow. And so these are all the things that I learned through my walk. All the wisdom that I gained is how do you stack these different life experiences to give you that ignition. It doesn't matter where you are in life. So one thing that I really like one stage of life is the pery stage.
Speaker 3: And what's a piry stage.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about hormones. Everybody seems to be talking about hormones. And I have a huge background in nutraceuticals. Nutraceuticals is researched vitamins and minerals, and because of that, you know, I had to study how the endocrine system works all these different things. And so perry stage is the stage that happens specifically to girls. It's the stage that happens before we go through a major change in life. But that word perry, I used it for retirement because at my age, I've realized that there is a stage that we have to take care of before we retire. And it's actually quite cumbersome, can be scary, can leave us really flailing if we don't have the right wisdom as to how do we take care of this and how do we still have who we are from our youth, from when I was a little girl being teased, wisdom deeth, wisdom, teth Nana nanana to know a woman who people go Oh wow, your last name is wisdom. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Give us some wisdom. How do you put that all together.
Speaker 2: As you age to do so youthfully with joy, reinvent, never give up, persevere, start a business, all those different things. So, Megan, again, great question about wisdom being my name and acquiring wisdom in the world and now putting it together. My hope that I will really encourage, entice, h really link to the viewers out there that there is a little bit of my wisdom that will help them get to another level, a better level. I've always wanted all of us to get to the best levels we can get to in life, and so with my wisdom, let's do it, no matter the stage nor the age.
Speaker 3: That's good. Thanks Megan, Thank you.
Speaker 4: The next question I have is your focus on youthul aging is a game changer. Why is midlife not just about aging but about thriving with youthfulness, perseverance and mentality.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So I kind of hinted to those words before.
Speaker 3: It's easy, want to give up. I've been there. You know, life, You're in the ring and you're in.
Speaker 2: This fight for life and things come up, and a lot of times the things that come up are not fun, and they hurt, and they have you curl up in a corner and they have you just want to quit, and I say, no way, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: We have to keep going.
Speaker 2: And so that's why I wanted to really talk about that at this stage.
Speaker 3: Certainly when we hit forty.
Speaker 2: You know, societally, there are norms for different stages of life. So the Big four all, oh my goodness, half our life is over kind of, you know, depending on what we think.
Speaker 3: Middle ages this nowadays.
Speaker 2: But you know what's great middle age nowadays and beyond is actually very very youthful. It's actually a time for you to do what you want to do. You get to do what you want to do instead of what you had to do.
Speaker 3: That may make sense to a lot of you.
Speaker 2: Who have gone to school, for instance, Megan, you know, in your youthful wisdom that you share with me, you know a lot of young people you get out of school, you go to university, that's a lot of years that you had to do something.
Speaker 3: When you get to forty, you get to.
Speaker 2: Reevaluate, reinvent, and do what you've wanted to do. And that takes perseverance, that takes never giving up. That takes doing challenges and challenging yourself. That takes coming alongside me Genevieve Wisdom on a walk with wisdom. I'm going to have several different challenges as we go through this podcast series that hopefully is very meaningful to the audio and by the way, audience, I wanted to start to talk. Start to talk to me immediately. Hopefully you've gotten to know that I like the conversation.
Speaker 3: Don't time, Megan.
Speaker 2: I like conversing, and that's how I really get energized, and that's really how I get to the the bottom the foundation of what is meaningful to you. So please send a message as to what you think about what you want to persevere on. You may be coming up to forty, you may be in the peri stage before forty, and you just like my useful energy despite my age. Maybe she has some wisdom to save me some time as to how I can get there, send a message. There are many ways to contact me and ask, but certainly reinvention is what I love the most for turning forty, because now you've taken all that knowledge and you can stack it the knowledge, the wisdom, stack it on the experience, stack it on your education, and now you can start a business, travel, open a charity, do.
Speaker 3: Something out of the box, write a book.
Speaker 2: All these things, and especially in the world we're living in, Megan, We've never been living in a time like this, And I know my audience you agree, where so many possibilities are at our fingertips, literally and figuratively. So let's reinvent. Let's persevere at forty and beyond. We're going to do what we get to do, not what we had to do when we were younger.
Speaker 4: Many people see MIDLFE as a time of slowing down, but your philosophy turns that idea on its head. Can you break down the key tenets of youthful, aging, perseverance, youthfulness, and vitality and explain how embracing them can create an extraordinary second act in life?
Speaker 2: Oh, perfect, perfect, perfect, perfect second act in life.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll tell you a story life. A lot of times, A lot of my.
Speaker 2: Mentors have told me about starting things that were just so incredible later in life. For instance, I have a mentor. I won't mention any names, because it's it's you know, people's privacy. I both in the world when we have so many things I do, you know, really want to keep what is private to us private, so I will mentioned any names. However, I had a mentor and I remember this person's resume CV was forty seven pages.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Who has time to accomplish so many things that it's relevant enough to have a forty seven paid CV? And I remember I thought, and I asked, you know, what was it? And this mentor gave me a little acronym if you will. Well, maybe it's not an acronym mantra saying call it what you will, but it was this, and I've seen it afterwards. It's been said in many, many different areas, and I'm sure you're out there probably googling. There is a very wise public figure that first said it.
Speaker 3: But it's this. He had a picture.
Speaker 2: Of an elephant. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time? And so that could be a little saying in a mantra for all of us as we go on. So the tenets of youthful aging, perseverance, and when we have that giant mountain, and please, if you know you're vegan, that's not what I mean, not a literal eating an elephant it's just an analogy.
Speaker 3: But you have this giant not you go, how am I going to get through it?
Speaker 2: And you just do it one step at a time, and so that's perseverance. You don't give up. And it looks like whatever that thing is, it's giant, it's a mountain, it's you know, to cross an ocean. How am I going to get there? One step at a time, one bite at a time, You'll get there. And that's why we have to use an age like forty, not as an ending, but as a beginning, so that we know that we can get to these So.
Speaker 3: That's one story out on perseverance. Youthfulness.
Speaker 2: You know, there are many things in my life megan an audience that's really as you get older, it becomes more meaningful. And that's one of the great things also about aging, is you've heard things in your youth and you get older and you go, ah, that's what that means.
Speaker 3: And one of it is just to have childlike youthfulness. Do you remember, do you remember?
Speaker 2: Or childlike innocence when all we did was just laugh and we would just ask for anything and have this expectation and this hope that it'll be done and just you know, we're in this amazing childlike protection that is a part of youthful aging because you know a lot of us that's not our reality. I can talk to that for myself personally, that that childlike protection to make us really have that youthfulness, that we just have this wide eyed willingness for goodness in life for ourselves and others.
Speaker 3: A lot of us don't experience that.
Speaker 2: The good news is we can always reinvent and in that tenet of youthful aging, which is persevering and having this youthfulness, we can dig deep, we can heal, we can reinvent, we can throw out what needs to be throughout, we can bring in what needs to be brought in so that we can have that youthfulness so we have that excitement, that hope, that joy into the second act of life, if you will. After forty we can have all the things we've wanted to do now we have the chance to do them. We don't have to do it, we want to do it. So that is really foundational to youthful aging, is that youthfulness. And in that youthfulness, I'll just add something to the tenets.
Speaker 3: So tenants is like setting up a tent. It's like tent poles.
Speaker 2: It's giving it structure, you know, Megan an audience, it's giving it structure. In the tenant of youthfulness, you want to have joy, and in the midst of the worst seasons in life, we can have joy. Now it doesn't mean that horrific things don't cause us pain and we don't cry and we don't, you know, do whatever we have to do to get over it.
Speaker 3: Of course not. But even in that place there is a joy.
Speaker 2: There is an on explicable, unspeakable, on deniable, a joy that really we don't understand, but we can have that. And that joy is like the oil of life. Here's another little story that's not my analogy act. I have had many, many, many mentors, from teachers, from going to school to different business people, Megan and audience. As you know, I've done many many things, to just walking down the street, to my travels to pastors, to all these different areas of people from so many different countries. And one story that I heard about joy, I'm going to repeat it here because it really stood out for me.
Speaker 3: So imagine a car.
Speaker 2: So if you have a car, you put gas in it and you keep gasing this car up and then it drives, but you never pay attention to the oil.
Speaker 3: Next thing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, one day the car just seizes up, and you go, oh my goodness, there's been this slow drip of oil. I haven't noticed it. It's drained out. Now the car is seased, you can regenerate, revived. I get the car going again absolutely by putting more oil in it. But now it's going to take ten for that oil to actually go back into all the areas it needs to go into to grease these parts of the car so that it can actually start going again. And that's joy. We don't notice that joy is being dripped out of our lives. Perhaps if we don't actually.
Speaker 3: Any youthful aging, get those things in our lives that really maintain our joy. One day, when.
Speaker 2: We get a little bit older, have a few years behind us, we can wake up and we're just we're just done. We're empty, We're empty of joy. And so that's why I wanted to add it as a tempole to youthfulness, making sure that we keep our joy. Joy is the oil of life, the oil of joy. And I love essential oils, don't we, Megan? We love oils right, we love that, and we're going to talk about that and some of the shows. We're going to talk about oil in so many different ways. So the oil of joy, it being a spirit, and the oil of life for instance, eating oil. We were talking about cleansing. That's gonna come up.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: There's all these things that are out there that you're going, Gennife, you give us your wisdom.
Speaker 3: What about cleansing.
Speaker 2: There's so many different things and so many amazing things that work. But there are oils that you use in cleansing. Some of them you cook if you and others if you cook them, they d nature so they cause a problem clogged artis and you going, wait a minute, I thought that oil was good, Yeah, but not at that temperature. So there's oil that comes up in this podcast on many many ways.
Speaker 3: So we start with the.
Speaker 2: Oil of joy, which can be very very spiritual and very joyful for us to keep us going.
Speaker 3: Then we have essential oils, which meging.
Speaker 2: Should I tell the audience what we did with our essential oil today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's tell them.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I have organic peppermint oil and I had a big sister. We'll talk about that. I have this really diverse family, and so I have a big sister who told me, don't forget your peppermint oil because we're gonna talk about something that happens to girls and guys over forty and it's sleep.
Speaker 3: And so I go.
Speaker 2: I want to come across as really joyful and exuberant and show the audience my authenticity, but also be truthful because I think what happens in the world that we're living in is we.
Speaker 3: Just have to pretend and you know what, it's not real.
Speaker 2: I'm done with it. This is what you see is what you get. And I think that's what's really gonna be great because I hope that I am relatable and someone can say, oh, Jennevie, if I get.
Speaker 3: You, I did not sleep last night.
Speaker 2: Use some peppermint oil inhale it and put it on the base the nape of your neck, and you can look like, ah, I'm wide awake.
Speaker 3: I got eight hours. Yes. So that's another kind of oil, and of course oil that we cook with. So you see how I did that, audience. I can take a.
Speaker 2: Turn like oil and move it from the spirit into something tangible that we smell, into something that we eat, and that's stacking. So again, Megan, to answer your question, the tenets of youthful aging is really to persevere to make sure that we keep that youthful exuberance, and one of the major ways to do it.
Speaker 3: Is through joy.
Speaker 4: Nice. Revived twenty five is more than just an organic skincare brand. It's a movement. What does Revive twenty five mean? And how can your audience applied this concept in their own lives?
Speaker 2: Okay, audience, so you might say, know what's Revived twenty five? That so remember this is the first show and you're getting to know me, So the questions that are coming up is really I went to those who already know me and thought this is what people would want to know.
Speaker 3: And so thank you, Megan again so much for asking.
Speaker 2: So Revived twenty five we were talking about joy and things from the outside and moving to the inside. So Revived twenty five is an organic skincare line that I have, but it's much more than skincare. I know a lot of people have tried it, and we'll talk about it further in the show. So I'll tell you a story. Twenty five is a really pivotal age in life. I know a lot of us can say that was twenty five. It's not that long ago for you, Megan. Was that a really pivotal time for you? Twenty five? It's like twenty five. You're not nineteen, you're not twenty one, You're twenty five, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely kicks me. When I was twenty five, I was like, oh wow, I'm twenty five now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty five exactly twenty five.
Speaker 2: Now, it's like when we become an adult now at my age, which is a few decades later than that, and I love my age. It's not a secret and it won't be so it's three decades past twenty five.
Speaker 3: People would look at.
Speaker 2: My skin, so obviously some things have changed, you know, let's be real. Obviously, however, I still have you know, suppleness, not as many wrinkles, and don't go there. It's not because of the melanine only. And people would just ask, they go, you know, what are you doing for your skin? And as it turns out, I have this skincare that has nutraceuticals. So remember I mentioned that earlier nutraceuticals. Nutraceuticals are researched vitamins and minerals, so not unlike pharmaceuticals. These vitamins and minerals have research behind them. So for instance, if you take a ball of nutraceutical and it says if you take this pill you will get this much out of this pill.
Speaker 3: That's what you'll get.
Speaker 2: You have to get it because they've done studies and they get a stamp in all the different bodies that look you.
Speaker 3: Know, oversee these things.
Speaker 2: So this skincare that I have revived twenty five has nutraceuticals in the skincare.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: When I saw this, everybody, I thought, what I need this.
Speaker 3: And here's what's interesting.
Speaker 2: I started using a lot of these things when I was twenty five. It was shocking, and I wasn't using them in how it's packaged now, and we'll talk about the skincare later, but I was using them in one offs. So, for instance, one of the things that I was using for decades is res viatrol. Well, whereas vitual is an antioxidant, you've all heard it. Antioxidant will go deep into all these words that you've heard, and so oxidative stress which means your skin gets stressed out. How it shows up on the skin is in wrinkles and dryness.
Speaker 3: And if you.
Speaker 2: Put something that's an antioxidant, so it takes away the oxidative stress. Now you have smoother skin that doesn't have all the deep lines or even the fine lines.
Speaker 3: If you continue, you know.
Speaker 2: And so I found a resveratrol freshener toner. You can use it as a tony, you can use it as a refresher. But I also take res viritual on the inside, So Revive twenty five. I already using this thing on my outside, on the outside at twenty five. Then as I got older, I started to take resviitual on the inside because antioxidant on the inside helps to prevent so many things. And remember, audience, we're talking here, so this is just to talk.
Speaker 3: I am not a.
Speaker 2: Medical doctor giving you advice in any way. However, I do have expert and the expertise and you can look it up.
Speaker 3: None of this is, you know, private information.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know as you get to know me, the things that I've done to youthful age. And why so many amazing people have said, Gennevieve, give us your wisdom on youthful aging. So back to the Revived twenty five. It's a skincare Whereas virtual is one item, you put it on the outside, now I put it on the inside. Antioxidant on the inside will help to decrease the stress inside my body as I get older from inflammation, et cetera. But it's also gonna make my skin plump and look younger faster. And that's really one of the major tenets, because what we're doing right now, Megan, is really giving the audience a taste of all the different areas of Genevieve wisdom and what walk with wisdom is so Revive twenty five organic skincare beauty from the outside in, because we see each other from the outside first. And stacking. You're gonna hear me talk about stacking a lot, because stacking is so important to reinventing life, to getting things to work faster. We don't have time, you know, we feel that time pressure. So if we can stack things to get a result faster, like res virtual on the outside, res virtual on the inside, better skin, but then we're also decreasing inflammation. Let's do it now. That's the outer explanation of Revive twenty five and the organic skincare line, and we will delve into that deeper we're just giving you audience, just a taste of me. Thank you everyone for.
Speaker 3: Joining in the chat. I have a great chat going. We love it. That's what I love. I really appreciate it. And thank you Megan.
Speaker 2: You're just so awesome at asking the questions. You're making me feel better, not like a bubblehead. You know.
Speaker 3: I'm Jenny. Next question, please, beautiful Megan.
Speaker 4: Skin is often a reflection of what's happening within, but your brand represents something deeper, a revival, renew and a way to reclaim youthful energy at any stage. What does the number twenty five signify? Is it about a mindset, a lifestyle, or a way to reconnect a version of ourselves that feels most vibrant.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is That's a good question.
Speaker 3: That's a packed question.
Speaker 2: And thank you well again for the questions, because these questions came from many different people and then we put it together to make something that would be meaningful to you audience on this platform who don't know meinga don't know her? Why would I care? So hopefully the answers I give to these questions show you why you should care and why it would be a great addition to your life, your walk, some of this wisdom. So twenty five you asked me about the number twenty five, correct, Megan, specifically what that meant. I'm going to tell you a story again about twenty five, So you know, or world has meaning. Every aspect of our world has meaning, from the universe to where we are and why we're here, and to different aspects of things. From beautiful stone, I know, Megan that you know you like stones and crystals. To jewelry. I like me some jewelry. I have enjoyed jewelry. And then to numbers, do numbers have meaning?
Speaker 3: To dreams? To water? I mean a lot of.
Speaker 2: People are talking about just water, the different types of water, and and just all the different components of this amazing existence we have here that is so diversely complex. Now, my hope for the show is for us to talk and go for a walk and just be casual, as casual as we can, as casual as we can, so that, you know, we can enjoy each other and get to know each other. So twenty five, twenty five actually has a meaning, and the number five means grace, and grace means something very very important to me. And then twenty five is the square root of five, so it really means grace upon grace, and that is so deep. So remember when we started out chatting audience. You know, we're talking about reinvention, revival, all these different things, and we have to make sure that we don't give up. As soon as we reach a certain age, we can reach out generate revive and that's why twenty five came up. We can use this number. That's such a powerful number meaning grace, and grace to me means it's not something that you do, it's something that's a free gift.
Speaker 3: And in that free gift, we can.
Speaker 2: Reinvent ourselves any age, and we just need the right tools. We need to listen to people. That's why I listen to people that's a lot more wise than I and a lot of them are going to be our guests and as well, So revive twenty five. The number twenty five very very meaningful. I love numbers. I don't worship numbers, but I love numbers and I really get a lot of insight from numbers, and twenty five is absolutely very meaningful. And then when you look at the different layers, for instance, Megan, you know, so we start with me again the stacking aspect of youthful aging. So the number twenty five meaning grace upon grace, and that's more spiritual, that's more like a covering. That's a very very deep part of the number. That's like love. Love is in the fourth dimension. We try to describe love, but there's a spirit to love. There's a part of love that we can't touch, it's not tangible. Well, that's twenty five in that realm. But then we go down to imagine now when you're forty forty five, fifty fifty five, imagine when you get to these ages and you're thinking, oh my gosh, I missed out. I missed out when I was twenty five. I wanted to do this, and here I am I didn't do it. Well, you can revive that. It's time for revival one hundred percent. And so that's why revive twenty five is more than a skincare. It's really a movement. It's a movement to remind us that now, despite our age, we can revive what should have been at twenty five, because we may have had to do some things. Now we get to do what we want to do. That's twenty five.
Speaker 4: Booo aging is inevivble, but how we age is a choice. What are the biggest mindset shifts people need to make to age youthfully?
Speaker 2: That is so awesome. The biggest mindset to age youthfully? And audience, if you see me looking down, remember I say, I'm just going to be completely authentic and transparent. I prefer people to tell me what's going on. I don't like to guess.
Speaker 3: So if you see me.
Speaker 2: Looking down, I'm wearing some contacts and I just have I have to make sure that I have the timing of the show correct for all of us, so that if you want to take a break, or if there's a commercial break or anything like that, I know when to say.
Speaker 3: So. I am paying attention to that.
Speaker 2: Audience, and while I look down, I'm looking at your comments.
Speaker 3: Thank you again. I am shocked.
Speaker 2: I'm so shocked as to all the comments that I'm getting on the first show with all the nerves, etc.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you all jumping on in the middle of your day because it's one pm on the wet coast. We're on the West Coast and the East coast. It's like a joke, which I love. By the way, I love joining. I love different or differences because in our differences, we're all the same and we're all unique. So if you see me looking down, I'm checking on your messages, So thank you keep those messages coming in the chat. And I'm also looking to make sure that I keep online with or Valued or all or valued client and someone who watches the platform so that they can do their sponsorship things. So I'm watching many, many things. And so Megan, can you just repeat that last question? You said aging something to the fact that aging is inevitable, but how do we do it?
Speaker 3: If you can repeat the last part of the question.
Speaker 4: What are the biggest mindset shifts people need to make to age youthfully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good question, and it's not just one thing. But again, in order for us to age youthfully, we have to decide trust me when you get to know me, and those of you who already know me, I am very, very grateful to have a lot of people who know me, who know me intimately, who know me as family.
Speaker 3: I call them family. Even though we don't share a drop of.
Speaker 2: This blood, I love them just as much as if we share the same blood. And so a lot of people know me intimately and for me to actually be coming out to share my wisdom at this time, it's not the best time in my life. I'm not at the top of my game nor pinnacle in certain people's opinion. But that's why i'm your audience to show you my authentic self and to tell you it's a mindset shift to decide today. I'm doing it. I'm doing it no matter what. So what I want you all to do is maybe think about what is it that you need to do, just one thing.
Speaker 3: It could be a sentence.
Speaker 2: I need to love myself more, and then we figure out how to do that.
Speaker 3: I need to walk more. Something simple.
Speaker 2: I need to take five minutes for myself in the morning before I take off. So just one thing. So we all a and then we have to make a decision. What is it that's going to allow us to enjoy this aging process. I'm telling you I might talk about not sleeping. I'm having a hot flash right now. I'm probably really glowing in the camera. But I love aging because what's the alternative? This is a gift that we have that we're all here sharing our thoughts, talking about grace, talking about revival and So the one thing I think for me is to decide, make that decision I am.
Speaker 3: Going to age youthfully. Then we figure out what does that mean for you.
Speaker 2: That's why I spell youthful aging as I do that, you being very big.
Speaker 3: Because it's not about me.
Speaker 2: We talk, we have conversations, but all our life and all our life experiences is about us as an individual, as an individual, so.
Speaker 3: It's really about you.
Speaker 2: So first thing, the one thing decide I am going to do this and I'm gonna age youthfully.
Speaker 3: Then we go deeper.
Speaker 2: Remember how I love the word stacking because we have to stack that decision. Thanks Megan, Thanks audience, because now we have to stack that decision. So if we decide we're going to age youthfully, how are we going to do that? Is it by nutraceuticals? Is it by walking more? Is it by getting better sleep? Is it by colonix? Is it by things that you know? Is you don't think is average for us? But for me in my world, it's become very commonplace, like and infra red sauna.
Speaker 3: I have one in the house.
Speaker 2: I know you're probably thinking when you're having a hot flash, why would you want a sauna? We'll talk about that on later on later topics. So absolutely that is something that I think is the major major part of aging, which is natural, but doing it usefully, which is your choice.
Speaker 3: It's to decide.
Speaker 2: Now. I am going to take a moment. I'm not sure if this is the right time. Please forgive me, audience out there, but we do have to take a break, and I think this is the right time. Is this the right time to take a break. I'm looking for a thumbs up from someone to let me know if this is the right time, and not you, audience.
Speaker 3: I'm looking someone specific.
Speaker 2: Dan Is it the right time to take a break because I haven't seen you for a while. Okay, audience, And that's what I mean about being authentic. It's the right time to take a break. So I want you all to come back. We're just going to take a break. It's about a two minute break. The sponsors are going to tell us about what's going on on their end, and we'll come right back and talk about youthful aging.
Speaker 3: Thank you all.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everyone. I'm Genevieve Wisdom, host of Walk with Wisdom, and so we're getting to know me today and it's a first show. It's an inaugural show. It's not smooth like butter necessarily, but that's me and that's how I want this show to be for all of us, is to know that life happens.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 2: I'm a life coach foundationally, that's what I do. And one of the things that my clients have loved over the years and my friends and family who have supported me over the years, is that I can integrate life happening into any situation. And that's what I want for this show is for us to just talk about all these different ways to enjoy life, especially coming up to fifty, starting at forty, which is the Perry stage, so the Pery hormonal stage, and by the way, it's both menopause and menopause, we're going to talk about that, but also Pery retirement. That's a little term that I coined, which I like because we need to start to think about these things before it happens.
Speaker 3: And the whole tenet of the show.
Speaker 2: Which beautiful Megan is here helping me to have the audience get to know me without me just being a talking head about myself, which is so uncomfortable here asking me questions. She's obviously in the generation before me, which is amazing. I'm here to meet my generation where we are as we age, we reinvent, we age youthfully, and then the next generation is looking at us and they're going, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: And maybe we should start now? And the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: So thank you, beautiful Meghan for really catching what I'm saying about youthful aging and catching it in your youth and starting to do a lot of these things so that that transition would be ohso smooth into youthful aging.
Speaker 3: Boohoo. And again, thank you all my guests for chatting.
Speaker 2: I have seen so many amazing comments just about youthful aging, about you know, Revive twenty five, about the skincare, about grace, Thank you all. I didn't ask if I can mention your name, so I won't. But next time, next show that you join in, just let me know if you want me to mention your name in a comment, I can work it in the show. One hundred Megan, did you want to ask me another question? Or we're finished that last question, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Yes? For the best one. Yes.
Speaker 4: Many people feel that aging is something that happens to them rather than something they have control over. What are some of the most damaging myths about aging and how do you challenge them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I love it. And that summed it up in the question aging is something that happens to us.
Speaker 3: We all hear it, you know.
Speaker 2: And then at my age, I started to feel some things and I'm going, no, Like, there's this comedian I have a story, remember talking stories, but it brings these chats to life.
Speaker 3: So there's this amazing comedian.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna call his name because I don't have his digits directly. Anyway, he was talking about getting and he goes, you know you're getting old when you go to bed and you wake up and you're limping. And someone said, what happened to you? Did you you know fall? Did you hurt yourself at the gym? And he says, no, I just went to sleep, woke up, and I'm hurt. And so all these things start to happen, and one hundred percent you hear that it will happen to you, and then your body starts to react a certain way and you think you just have to go down a certain path of aging. And I say no, I say we take it back. I say we reinvent. I say, we use whatever it is a lot of my audience. For instance, I have an amazing friend that actually logged in who has an organic How I met her was she had this amazing organic deli and she has this amazing organic cookbook.
Speaker 3: Well, or food is our medicine.
Speaker 2: So and I know you've heard this, but we're going to talk about it in ways you haven't heard. Like you know, we're going to talk about using, for instance, food grade hydrogen peroxide to wash the food, to take off as much of the residue as you can. So, yes, you would have heard some of the things, but we're going to shake it up and tell it to you in a different way, a more exciting way.
Speaker 3: So let thy food be thy medicine.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about water, all the different forms of water. Well, have you heard about light water? Yes, l ight light water. That's going to be one of the shows, and how that all helps with the aging process. We've heard about sleep, just all the things that we've heard about that does decline naturally over time.
Speaker 3: We can have an intervention and use.
Speaker 2: All the amazing things that are out there to turn it around so that we can have an oh, exciting experience as we age youthfully. And that's my hope. My hope is that through this show, with all the guests that I have on, with all the people that will get to know Genevieve Wisdom, who's this Wisdom Walk with Wisdom, and we're walking together to youthful age. What my hope is that we can do a lot of these challenges together. So everyone who's tuned into my audience today, send me an email. I actually have an email that you can reach me personally, and it's Wisdom at Walk with Wisdom dot Ca. So my last name Wisdom at the show's name Walk with Wisdom dot Ca that comes to me personally. However, please feel free. I love the chat. The chat has been so excited, exciting. You have motivated me everyone from the media company to friends and strangers who have jumped on. And as I said, I didn't ask if I could share your names, but I'd love to so next show, because we're gonna wrap up pretty quickly. Next show, just let me know, Genevieve Wisdom say I said this, and I'll integrate it in the show whenever I can. So yes, Megan, it's a choice. Thank you, for asking that question. Aging happens, but we change up how aging happens by doing new things.
Speaker 3: And I am here to give you the wisdom on a new way to age youthful aging.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: This has been Walk with Wisdom with host Genevieve Wisdom. Tune in each week as Genevieve will present powerful guests who'll inspire you to make every step count, whether you're walking your dog, tackling your morning run, or enjoying a quietly with your headphones. Walk with Wisdom is your companion for redefining what it means to age powerfully and intentionally. Fridays, four pm Eastern on the Bold Brave TV Network powered by B two Studios. Take the first step with us, because wisdom isn't about what you've left behind, It's about everything that lies ahead.