Speaker 1: Seven six, I pick five KARSD Talk station. What a special Tuesday. We're going to get the bright Part insights, scoop compu an hour, Joe Pallock returns to give us the latest on the election. We'll talk about the book of the agenda, what Trump should do in his first hundred days. We'll be hearing from a buddy Austin for Ask the expert Foreign Exchange, gonna give us some insight. And I think he's got an announcement to make too. Empower you seminar tonight how Black Americans are likely to vote. We'll talk with Denzi a little monic. He'll be doing that presentation tonight. He'll be on at eight thirty in the meantime as promised in studio. I hope this isn't the last time. But what Joe Strecker is describing perhaps is a farewell to our Congressman Brad Winster, who has been kind enough over the years during his elected capacity to come into the morning show and spend a full hour in the studio to have a face to face conversation about whatever issues are on our agenda. Welcome back, my dear friend. I'm going to miss this. You know you're being intellected capacity and having these conversations, but I know you're always going to have your thumb on the pulse of all things political, So your insight and observations, having been there and done that will always be welcome here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're always going to take an interest in truth, justice and what used to be in the American way and hopefully will be once again both those factors, truth and justice, and we'll continue to drive on there's things I'm going to be involved in that I'll always be glad to come in and chat with you.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad to hear that, and I know my listeners are as well. You have not yet made up your mind about your future. I don't want to put you on the spot and have you reveal anything you don't want to reveal. Last time I talked to you off the record, you had a couple of options floating around you were still considering. I know you're going to be gainfully employed in some capacity. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I hope to do them we'll see if it works out, is go back into medicine a little bit, maybe a couple half days a week. But I don't think I want to engage with the heavy surgical load I once had because I want to do other things. And I'll have opportunities, I believe, just by some that have reached out, and to do some things in national security where I still need a security clearance, where I can take my experiences, especially with things like COVID, but my experience at twelve years in Congress. Maybe work on our supply chain issues, work on health issues. So we'll see where it takes us. One of the things that is put upon us in Congress is you can't really go out and negotiate and do anything while you're still sitting in Congress. So people can say we're interested in talking to you, and that's fine, and I've had that happen, but haven't got down to any of the brass tacks without declaring it with the Ethics Committee.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. Yeah, it's fair in the decision making process. Yeah, got away your options and then pull the trigger when it's necessary, informed the appropriate folks as needed. So let me ask you this. I we were talking about early voting, and obviously it's become all the rage and in many of the swing states actually Republicans have cast more ballots than the Democrats. Nevada was one of them. Now they do you have a sizable contingent of undecided or undeclared. I think it's undeclared. They're neither a Republican or Democrat, and a sizable number of those already cast votes as well. But you look at any given swing state and where Republicans weren't even registering in early voting. We got the message this time around. What's your take on that? And you really have any suspicions as to the whether it's going to mean a whole lot of difference as we get too close to election day.
Speaker 2: Well, you know a lot of things happen to people on election day itself, and sometimes that means they can't get to the polls. And so I think that Republicans have realized that. You know, I can go back when I was younger, and you would hear, oh, Republicans say, I hope it's a ar I hope it snows, I hope it rains, because Democrats don't tend to go and vote if the weather's bad, whereas Republicans would go. And I'm talking about fifty years ago. Oh I remember those days. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I don't know if that was true or not. But nonetheless, you know, this is the battlefield that we have today, and people have the option. I wish it wasn't so long and enduring that people can could vote early. I wish it was a shorter timeframe. I think that might make sense because a lot of times people change their mind in the last minute, and if they vote too early, they might have voters remorse. Although I think people have pretty much made up their minds in this election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the person who will remain unnamed, we're having a conversation in the hallway and this person said they are absolutely not voting for either Harris or Trump, but they will he will vote down ballot. But I thought it was rather an interesting thing. I understand where the sentiment comes from, and I've said it out a loud on the program, you know. I mean, I don't care how you feel about Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. They neither of them can be the best candidates that we have here in the United States of America, the most competent, capable, the most articulate in terms of getting a message across, getting a policy through. I just don't see it in either of them. But you know, in terms of if you have to do with lesser of two evils, I think you got to go with Trump. He's got a four year track record, which you can compare to the four year track record of Kamala Harris, who refuses refuses to even explain where she is on any given issue. We've got where she ran in twenty nineteen and also ran of the highest order in the primary. She didn't get a vote when she's the first one to drop out, but she did run on far left, you know, Alexandrio Casio Cortez wing of the party politics, and now she's desperately trying to run away from them while dancing around the issues like fracking. Right.
Speaker 2: And since it's time to turn the page, Well, you had three and a half years to turn a page, and you turned it. You turn the page. Yeah, you know in the last three and a half years for sure taking the country in a completely different direction of the Trump administration. And so what are you saying you want to do? Do you want to go to Trump policies? Is that what you mean by turning the page? They are right now, aren't they look at the border right now? Talk is cheap ran You know, they're talking about some of those things, but not actually, you know, going to be able to do those and the other That's the other thing, Brian. You sit here and we listen to people saying I'm going to do this or in the case of Kamala Harris, donald Trump is going to do this, that or the other thing. But first of all, and let's just take you know, abortion. You know, that's you know, he says he's going to put a national ban. He's already said it's up to the states, and he has stated where he is personally on abortion right.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to have your own personal viewpoint. Donald Trump leaves and exceptions for rape insists in the life of the mother, period. And the story he said he cannot put a national abortion ban in is because he heard what the Supreme Court said, maybe even read the decision. And this is one that frustrates me to no end. The Supreme Court said it is not a power reserve to the federal government. You have, you couldn't put a national abortion ban if you wanted to, period, The Court would find it unconstitution didn't you read the Dobbs decision. They would say, yes, summarily dismiss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And so, you know, so she says these things, and I think that people are catching on and that people are just like, why do you even bother to say these things that aren't true? You insult our intelligence indeed, and I think that's what's happening. You referred to this article earlier, Baker. Yeah, yeah, and that's what he is saying. And he's a liberal and he's saying, you're just insulting the American people with the things that you're saying, because you claim things that are actually impossible. And it is interesting you talk as though there is no Congress.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the whole thing I'm going to do this. I'm going to do that. We aren't electing a king. We have a system of government, and people need to be reminded of that, I guess. But they act as though there's no government, like Congress, and it's it's just really strange to see this over and over and over again. But it's interesting. Rian Los Angeles Times, Washington posts are not endorsing. Don't you find that extremely interesting?
Speaker 1: It is extremely interesting and it's been a comical site to behold all the left wingers, especially within the Washington Post, pulling their hair out screaming about quitting or walking away because they didn't endorse Kamala Harris. Is that not just an absolute positive confirmation of everything we've been saying for so many years The media is so biased all The Washington Post is always this big left wing rag. But in screaming about not making a political endorsement, the writers of the so called factual pieces and the other people who contribute to content within the Washington Post have revealed themselves to be the politically biased people that they are, and revealed the paper to be the unreliable left wing mouthpiece that it is.
Speaker 2: But they can't find a reason to endorse her because she doesn't give a reason. She doesn't answer any questions on policy, you know. But she's out there. You got Michelle Obama, and they're saying things like here, here's a quote. If we don't get this election right, your wife, your daughter, your mother, we as women will become collateral damage to your rage.
Speaker 1: What rage? I know? What rage?
Speaker 2: Do you rage about women?
Speaker 1: I don't Oh, I like women. I like women too a lot.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with women businesses. We'll fall great opportunities for people all the time.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Well, this is ridiculous, very red state of Ohio or leaning part predominantly red state Ohio. They passed up constitutional protection for abortion. Nothing you can do in the state of Ohio. I mean, who do they keep thinking Melissa Powers has been attacked for she's going to prosecute people who get abortions or something like that. Yeah, what a preposterous thing.
Speaker 2: This popped up on my wife's device the other day and it's like, what are they talking about. You can't prosecute something that's not against the law. But I'll tell you what she will do. She'll prosecute people that violate the law, which Democrats don't do anymore.
Speaker 1: Exclamation point pause will bring Congressman Brad Winster back at seven sixteen Right here fifty five kercity talk station. I get to mention my friends at Plump Type Plumbing. Plumbing done right in emergencies. You can confidently call Plump Type Plumbing. They'll be there for you. They were for me my raining chandelier. That's a weird problem. I mean, how do you figure out why the water is coming in your dining room? Chandeliers A little of detective work and they did it and fix it right and the right price. That's what it's all about. They've certified our licensed plumbers working for you. Their customer service is absolutely superior. Wonderful about communication, letting you know when they're going on their way, and fair and ethical pricing. Always from large too small plumbing projects, they can help you out. They did with my bathroom project. I love the work that they did on that, obviously to my delight and satisfaction. That's why they live by that motto plumbing done Right. Give them a call for all your residential plumbing needs from Northern Kentucky all the way up to date and everywhere in between. Five one three seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven tight online plumbtight dot com.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: Jenna and I First Warning weather forecast partly clouded to mostly Sunday today be breezy, and I have seventy eight tonight pew clouds, fifty eighth tomorrow mostly sunny, breezy, and seventy nine pew clouds every night that sixty three Halloween After two pm. They're calling for some rain and that will continue until two o'clock the following morning. Seventy eight to high on Halloween Day, sixty degrees right now, try for.
Speaker 3: Traffic from the UC Traffic Center. Count on the expert team at you See Health Orthopedic sent supports medicine no matter the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule on binding u seehealth dot com. More problems on southbound seventy five Rex near Galworth, adding to the least through Lachlan. The latest on the left shoulder that's at Western and the first on south seventy five at seven that's on the right shoulder. Traffic slows from above the Western News Viaduct. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: One here for the five KRCD talk station Bryan Thomas Swift, Congressman bradwinsterp and studio for the full hour inside Scoop a pripepart news over the top of the eight o'clock hour news. In the meantime, let's pivot over to I keep reading, depending up on which news source, that there are going to be some issues post election, maybe even advance of it. Riots in the streets, and I got the you know, the pink hat wearing ladies planning some some crazy stuff going on on Saturday. I read this, uh uh, this article about the women's marches scheduled for Washington and beyond this Saturday before the election. They're doing pill packing parties, volunteers filling boxes with abortion kids, the mail to women in red states. They're really psycho about the abortion issue. That's the only reason I brought down back out, not to beat the topic like a dead horse. But I'm worried about the the the the unrest that I believe firmly will come from the left. Of course, if Donald Trump gets elected, I don't know any Republican who is planning on taking it to the streets or would even be inclined to. If Kamala Harris wins, I know people will have some question mark about the integrity of the election. We have been given ample reason to have concern about it. But in terms of violence, you've got any internal reports. I mean, I've read as a hell. It was an article on the Wall Street Journal spy agency's warning of US election violence stoked by Iran and Russia. They've been stirring the pot of division in our country for years. Yeah, I can tell you. Sitting on Intelligence Committee, the top four all love to do it. You know, our top four adversaries, I should say Iran, North Korea, Russia.
Speaker 2: And China. They love to divide us. They love to put these things out there. You've got an instrument that China has called TikTok. You know, to me, this is one of the greatest adversarial psyops operations you could ever imagine. It's Tokyo Rose on steroids. You know, when we voted to make them become an American company or be banned in the United States. The day of the vote, the kids, when they open their app for TikTok, it told them before we let you in, we want you to call your congressman and here's your congressman's phone number. So they had it down. There's four hundred and thirty five members of Congress. They had it down to every person in America on TikTok who their representative is, gave them their phone number that they could just click on on their phone. All of our offices were flooded, Republican and Democrat, which fortunately just inspired everyone Republican and Democrat to vote to get rid of TikTok as a Chinese company. We've got the same thing going on with biologics, and we can get into that. But going back to that influence, it's out there. I did a panel at the Ronald Reagan Institute on misinformation and influence on our elections, and my message to America is buy or beware. You know, where are you getting your information? Yeah, and understand that there's people out there trying to fool you at every step of the way, trying to anger you, trying to divide America further. You know, there's very few sites that say come together, America. You know, it's all about division. And yes, our adversaries love every bit of this. We've got to wake up in America. That's the problem. It's buyer beware, find a trusted source and maybe rely on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Dave Hatter's on this program every Friday at six thirty for what we call tech Friday, and I mean narry A Friday goes by where he doesn't talk about getting the hell off of TikTok. They are vacuum cleaners of all your information, which is exactly how they knew where you lived and who your congressman or woman is or what it was exactly.
Speaker 2: They know how you feel, they know what makes you mad, they know what makes you happy, and they know how to inspire you to fit their needs and their desires to see America fall apart.
Speaker 1: Period exclamation point underscore in bold. Get the Hell off of TikTok, sevent twenty five more, congressrom Winsterve. After I mentioned prestige interiors for kitchen remodeling, you want to rely on John Ryan, the man with more than thirty years doing almost exclusively kitchens. Guy's got awesome, awesome ideas for your space. He will walk in, He'll immediately be able to tell you, well, if what you are interested in is going to work, that's something I don't want to tell people like something negative. But if you think, oh, I want to do this in my remodeled kitchen, if there's a problem with that, John will be the first person to tell you, Okay, I want you to consider down the road this You're like, wait a second, maybe it was a bad idea, you know, And that's the kind of thing he does. With more than thirty years of kitchens, he's seen it all. He's done huge remodeling projects, giant kitchens, gutting them and starting from scratch to you know, small little kitchens with small upgrades like cabinets and countertops. He'll help you stay within your budget along the way. He will be with you every single step, from initial design final installation. He's got great ideas. We took him up on a lot of them. When he did our kitchen, we gutted the whole thing, started from scratch, got better flow, We got more space, better design, better storage. That's what it's all about, making us, making you happy, putting a smile on your face. So let him take care of all of it. Get in touch with them through the website Prestige one two three dot com Prestige one two three dot com. When you call him up, please tell them Brian said, Hi five one three two four seven zero two two nine two four seven zero two.
Speaker 2: Two nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: A minute of Hope is brought to you by the lender Center of Jannine's has got a partly sunny and to mostly cloudy day to day variable there breezy in seventy eight for the high over night little fifty eight with some clouds sonny and seventy nine tomorrow overnight partly cloudy in sixty three Halloween showers around two pm all the way through two o'clock the following morning, sadly for trick or treaters. Seventy eight for the high right now sixty degrees traffic time.
Speaker 3: Roundly. You see I don't think center count on the expert team, and you see health Orthopedix Sands sports medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at you sehealth dot com. Sep FEN seventy five now slows a bit between Union Center and two seventy five, then through Lachland, and one more time from Western to the bridge. There's an accident at western left hand side, then one at seventh on the right hand side. Shot King ramon fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty about krcity talk station Brian Thomas with Congress and Brad Winster for the full hour in studio. I wouldn't want to leave the violence and the concern about post election violence, a division from the Iranians and the Russians and all of our top four adversaries that constant pots during of division just for division's sake, But we have to factor and also our concerns I think nationally, and it's a huge issue in the elections. Stating the obvious, we've got a ton of new folks here in the United States thanks to the and Harris Administration's open borders policy, that we really have no understanding about who they are, what they are, why they came here, what their political motivations are, if they have any. But you know, I point to the thirty thousand to forty thousand military age Chinese nationals that have shown up, and you know how totalitarian China is. I don't think it's easy to just pack up your bags and leave China without the state sort of being involved or allowing it to happen. My perception may be different than reality, but more fundamentally, how does a military age Chinese man end up in Mexico exactly? And why? And why?
Speaker 2: You know, if things are so great in China, why are you going to Mexico and then coming across our border.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be anybody, and you know, then there's two million known god aways, hell, they could be you know, cells that Iran has placed in our country for the purposes of committing terror organization.
Speaker 2: I don't blame terror. Yeah, I don't blame a lot of people for wanting to be in America, but who's coming in and why is.
Speaker 1: Thing?
Speaker 2: And the fact that they're not doing it legally. And you know, we were talking during the break, you know, the violence that has occurred because of illegals entering our country, it just keeps going. As a matter of fact, I happened to be able to listen in to Donald Trump talking to a woman who lost her daughter because she was killed by an illegal driving drunk, and he was so passionate about it, and you know, and he was talking to her in such a sense of reverent tone. But that that's kind of the other story. But this is a violence is a problem that we have in America today. Obviously, But as I sat there during the one hundred and thirty six rounds fired at the baseball field, my first thought was, like, I was in more who's doing the shooting, who's doing the shooting, and where's it coming from. But you look at it, that was a Democrat. That was a Democrat who came to try and change the balance of power of the House of Representatives. In one morning, you have likely a very unstable young man listening to the rhetoric of Democrats. It's saying how terrible Donald Trump is even though he was president before and democracy didn't end. Uh that, you know, he's the most horrible person in the world and the country's going to be over if he gets elected. And this kid probably thinks that he's going to be an American hero, and so he goes out and tries to do this. The same for the person at the at the golf course. I mean, come on, America, wake up and let's let's get away from all of this stuff. First of all, you have to see through the lies that are being said and don't respond in this way. We got a problem. But who's doing the shooting. It's not Republicans. I mean, I'm just I'm just gonna be blunt. That's not what we're seeing. It's not that Republicans aren't capable of doing bad things. I concerned. I'm concerned about that as well. But you have the director of the FBI warning not so much about just Americans, but these cells that are developing within the United States that likely could commit a terrorist attack, which we can't take our eye off the ball. Why we're still concerned about China Russia, Iran, North Korea.
Speaker 1: Well, and if you look at the mainstream media, I know I saw this article. And of course NBC News is not exactly a conebastion of conservatism, but in connection with the concerns about violence, the perceptions of election fraud or a prominent narrative for extremists who have targeted government election officials, with at least three domestic extremist attacks and two disrupted plots being linked to such false claims since January sixth. According to the report, Intelligence agents also listed immigration, LGBTQ issues, abortion, and the failed assassination attempts against Trump's as motivation for recent calls for violence from extremists. Of course they're appointing to conservative minded folks who might disagree with some of that stuff, but are they actually doing anything. No, if you pivot over to find out who's engaged in the violence, you find out they're all these left wing nut jobs.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what we're seeing, and hopefully we won't see any of it post election. Brian, pray to God. I pray to God for that as well. You know what I will tell you. In the meantime, We've got some things to be concerned about right here in Ohio like Issue one, and I think it's really important that your listeners understand and tell their neighbors what Issue one really is about. Issue one is jerrymandering and taking away any opportunity you have to have influence on how we set our districts because it takes it away from our elected officials, puts it in the hands of people that have an unlimited budget, can't be removed. And you know what's even more fascinating, Brian, if this passes, the commission that's set up cannot include veterans or law enforcement, you know, because they're just terribly biased people. No, they're actually very patriotic Americans that believe in law and order and to believe in a safe nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And let's face you serve in the American military, you're still serving. I know a ton of police officers. They're not all cut from the same political cloth. Yeah, I mean, I think at American military can be Democrats, and they can be Republicans, maybe the politically neutral or libertarian. And I know police officers who are Democrats and Republicans and politically neutral and yeah, all over the spectrum. That renders. But being in uniform apparently is the problem here. Yeah, just being in uniform. And whose idea is that that Swiss billionaire and the all the evil left wing moneyed interests who are backing this thing so they can take away the red state that is Ohio and hopefully transform at least for their hope, into a blue state because they can't win at the.
Speaker 2: Ballot box, right, And that's that's exactly what's happening. Has very very negative effects in any place where it has happened, So you.
Speaker 1: Have depending on your perspective. I had the pro issue one guy on he said, it's work where it's been tried before, and I was like, wait a minute, what is your definition of worked? You transformed a red district into a blue one. Okay, I guess that is worked as you perceive it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, they say, look, elections aren't are fair, but they're not fair to the loser, is what it comes down to. They don't feel it's fair. Well, you know, you have an opportunity to be represented in Ohio is a red state. That's just where it is right now, and so that's going to tend to happen about We've got to block this because it's just one more issue, one that's not good for the for Ohio and.
Speaker 1: The end of that bring Congress once you're back after I make well a stronger recommendation to go to affordable imaging services for your MRI, CT scans, echo cartograms, and ultrasounds because you're going to save a heapload of money versus the imaging department at the hospital. You know, check check out the hospital. We're walking in there next time. It's immense. Overhead is outstanding and tremendous. You know, they got a HVAC the entire place, every things, got all the amenities, empty space all over, they got empty beds, they got to pay for. Where do they make a ton of money? Of course the hospital imaging department thousands and thousands of dollars for a single CT scan. I went to affordable imaging services for my last one. Didn't get great news, but you know what, I'm okay, But I was much happier about the CT scan and affordable imaging services because I paid hundreds when it would have been maybe up to five thousand dollars at the hospital. What's you're out of pocket responsibility? Maybe it's a new calendar year, and you got that nine thousand plus dollars deductible you're facing before the insurance kicks in. That's why you go to Affordable Imaging Services where a CT scan four hundred and fifty bucks at a little bit more if you get a contrast, but it is a little Every image at Affordable Imaging Services comes with included the Board Certified Radiologists report, so an echo cardigram. It's four hundred and ninety five bucks. It comes with the imaging over at the hospital. You may pay two thousand, three thousand dollars and get a separate bill for the report. Don't do that. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. The number to call five one three seven five three eight thousand, super low overhead with the same kind of equipment and all the professional results. Five one three seven five three eight thousand Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Have you nine for twenty one forecast Today partly cloudy, mostly sunny, seventy eight for the high overnight clouds and fifty h Tomorrow mostly sunny and seventy nine partly cloudie overnight sixty three Halloween highest seventy eight, but it's gonna start raining around two PM, and that you last for about twelve hours, probably on and off, but hopefully not while the trick or treaters are out sixty Right now, it's time.
Speaker 3: For traffic from the u See how Triumphics Center count on ext. Thirteen at u See Health Orthopedic Sands Sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at u seehealth dot com. The recks just keep coming on southbound seventy five, but flames blocked up for the record Tylersville right sides blocked up for the record Union Center. It slowed between the two heavy tramping through Blachman northbound seventy five break bites out of Erlbanger into downtown. Had a wreck east bound two seventy five at Dixie Highway right lane block. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey seven forty one, I think you about KERCD talk Station. Brian Timlins of Congressman brad winstrip Man knows something about American military considering the committee's served on the fact that he served in the American military, and continues to serve his country in that capacity. Peentgon running low on air defense missiles. Apparently we manufacture these things standard missiles, initial cap on both of that. It's what we use shooting them from ships. It's what we use to shoot down houthy missiles and also to help defend Israel during that attack from Iran. RTX, the manufacturer of them can make only a few hundred annually, but that production is for literally every country in the world who wants to buy these missile defense systems. For US, we used one hundred of them just since the October attacks on Israel. Israel just use a whole bunch of them to defend off the Iranian attacks. And we talked about this with Daniel Davis. They're going to run out of them at some point, and they cost a couple of million dollars each. Whereas the rockets being launched that are more like bottle rockets, made inexpensively and easily launched. If not accurate, it still represents a threat. You got to shoot them down. This cannot last either in Israel, nor can it last in Ukraine. Yeah, from the economic standpoint, it's a real loser. If they're sending drones over that will fire upon you and you shoot those down. Those costs a whole lot less than being able to shoot them down. So we're going to have to be thinking a little bit more innovatively going forward. It was a great thing missile defense system, right, that's fantastic, But the drone situation has changed things tremendously. Not that we're not good at drones, not that Israel's not good at drones. They're very creative and they've been doing a lot of things to protect themselves. But this is definitely a concern. And you know, we as Congress and through the Constitution have one responsibility that's very very much spelled out, and that's to provide for the defense of the country. And so we have to be modernizing and quite frankly, we have to be working with commercial industry more than we have been, you know, throughout our lives. You know, when you see advances like in space, that's NASA a government agency. Well now it's more commercial than anything, right exactly. And there are a lot of things being developed in the commercial world that can help us in the defense world. And we have to go in that vein and that just falls into you know, what we're talking about, how can we be more creative than the other guy, Well, more creative, but more forward thinking apparently because we again, we won't have enough of these missile systems we're talking about if something unfolded in Taiwan trying to advance on Taiwan. We're stuck with our pants down essentially in terms of our ability to supply weapons systems to any given ally of ours, and we can't defend ourselves.
Speaker 2: And you know, foreign foreign weapons sales to our allies is I have no problem with that? Uh, you know, that's good for America in many ways and also.
Speaker 1: Cable for ourselves first and once we have defended and provided for our own needs as anticipated, then go ahead and let our tx sell them to anybody they want. Fine, but we're not there now.
Speaker 2: We haven't done that, and that that is a problem and it's recognizable and we've we've got to step this up. The return on investment is there if you consider peace through strength, and if we're not strong and we show ourselves unwilling to be strong, that just empowers our adversaries today and they're finding ways to do it.
Speaker 1: Which is a stark contrast form when Trump was president, and we didn't have these adversaries engaging engaging in foreign countries, rocket launcher from uh from Kim Jong on and on and on and on. It's radically different political landscape in terms of the likelihood of war or the actual wars that it was under Trump. Yeah, which is a point.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I had the back of my car open, and I had some Trump signs in there, and this lady pulled up behind me, and I could see on her face what was coming. And so she pulls up right next to me in the street, and this is in Mount Washington, and she says, can you tell me what you even like about that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I said, Well, when Donald Trump was president of the United States, Putin was not invading Ukraine. North Korea was not firing missiles. We were holding China accountable economically and otherwise. And peace accords absolutely.
Speaker 1: And Iran.
Speaker 2: We weren't sending Iran money to feed their war machine and they have killed many Americans in Iraq. We took out Sulamani. I mean, we were doing some good things. We had the Abraham Accords that nobody ever thought would be possible, where you have peace accords in the Middle East, between Arab and Jews.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? And I told her all this, and.
Speaker 2: I said, and we had the United States Mexico Canada Agreement. I don't think she knew as a congressman, Brian, but I said United States Mexico Canada Agreement, which was supported bipartisan and got union support.
Speaker 1: And I did.
Speaker 2: I was just about to go into inflation and a few other things when she said, well, he's a horrible man in there, and he drove off.
Speaker 1: She's got trumped arrangement syndrome. That's the only thing that this makes this not an absolute runaway for Donald Trump right now. That built in pob Loviian response to just go increase and just incredibly insane the mint hear the word Trump or see his face.
Speaker 2: I could see her jaw dropping, oh, when I was just pointing out things that were facts, and then she drove off.
Speaker 1: Five ks the coxation one more with Congressman brad Winzer after a couple of real positive words for USA which they only could be positive. What a wonderful product. I'm so glad when people get back with me and say I started, Brian. The only thing that I regret is that I didn't do it earlier. It pays for itself, your house to be immediately more comfortably the day they install. It only takes a lesson a day for the average home. It can be brick brick on block, shingle, stucco siding, doesn't matter if there's space in there or there's old ancient insulation like my daughter had late seventies built R twelve never enough, but certainly over time it doesn't even provide that insulated capacity. So add the highest R value phone in the market to your exterior walls will pump it right on then there. Nobody will know that they have been there. You will know because you'll love the comfort and you will absolutely enjoy the savings. Every single month. You're going to save money on your energy bill if you're using your HVAC system, and they'll last longer because it's not fighting that uphill battle free. I'm sorry, it's it's a tax credit you get from the federal government. Twelve hundred dollars you get that next year. It's like getting a check from him for doing the right thing for yourself. USA Insulation dot net telling Brian said, Hi free inspection free quote five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one FOAM fifty five car the talk station nine verst Ony one forecast got partly clouded, mostly sunny sky greasy seventy eight overnight clouds and fifty eight Sunday Tomorrow seventy nine partly cloudy overnight sixty three Halloween tody highest seventy eight showers showing up around two pm, and yet a twelve hour window where those showers could continue. Sixty degrees now traffic time from the.
Speaker 3: UC up Triumphing Center down on the expert team and you see Health Orthophoedix ends for its medicine, no matter the injury, same day appointments our available schedule online at U seehealth dot com. Cruise continue to work for the wreck south fend seventy five at Tylersville left wings block, then at Union Center right hand side's blocked off. Now northbound seventy five problems that Mitchell and a wreck westbound on the Laterals ramp to southbound seventy five. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k R see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty one. I think about KIRCD talk station and wrapping up final moments with Congressman Brad Winster, but just really enjoyed the whole hour, and it goes by so quickly when you're here at congressman final comments, I know you wanted to bring up COVID. You've got a little teaser on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I hope to be able to come in and spend more time talking about all our findings. This has been a two year investigation. You do a whole hour on COVID, we could absolutely and then maybe we will. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're getting close to ishing issuing our report. And you know, keep in mind, we're looking at you know, what happened economically, what happened in our education system, you know the bills that Congress passed, you know what was helpful, what was not. Unfortunately a lot of it was not helpful, but it's and we also looked into origins and COVID. But I guess my teacher will be that we have exposed very high level corruption in the United States public health system, and we're going to be recommending a much better system. We have to have a system in place to be able to respond to something like this. Whereas we were just all over the map and led by Fauci, who never was given that responsibility officially, but that's part of it. But let me just say that what we have done includes Tony Fauci, former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Dazik, who was doing the gain to function research in China who has now been debarred from federal moneies, Teachers' Union president Randy Weingarten, but also the Teachers' Union's influence on our medical policies and guidelines that we put out. All of this has most of it has really been out, but it'll be gathered together in our report coming out. Probably early December is when we will have it completely finished, and I'll be glad to come in and talk about it even before then because we're pretty close to having it all wrapped up.
Speaker 1: Including maybe an indictment or maybe two. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are some criminal referrals coming as well. But I would tell you we have over a million pages of documents that we've reviewed. We've sent more than one hundred and thirty letters, conducted over thirty transcribed interviews, and nearly thirty hearings, and we've issued more than six reports so far and had to use ten subpoenas.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it bother you?
Speaker 2: And it should bother everyone in America that when Congress ask an agency for their documents, we have to go through a lawyer.
Speaker 1: One of the most frustrating things about government right now for me is exactly that across the spectrum. You have a committee, you represent the American people. You're asking for documents that we absolutely paid for in the salaries behind the scene that we're paying. They're responsible to you, who are responsible to the American people, and they won't give you information.
Speaker 2: Without a subpoena. We have to subpoena our own agency. Well, you know, on an intelligence committee when that was happening, we cut their money until they gave us what we wanted.
Speaker 1: That was at a different time that was not under the Biden Harris administration. Well actually it was. It was, Yeah, it was because I mean, do you actually effectively cut or do you just passed legislation in the House that didn't get advanced in the Senate.
Speaker 2: And I see in the Intelligence Committee operates a little differently because we're kind of our own appropriators and everything else.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the CIA, I get it.
Speaker 2: No, we can decide here's what you don't get until we get this. And you know, the Director of National Intelligence one time, and this was COVID related, she said, did I did? Did I give you what you want? Can I get my ten million now? And I said, yes, you can. You gave me what I wanted. But I do want to make a plug too for Biosecure Acts, which we have passed in the House of Representatives. What it this does is it prevents us from sending any federal money to a Chinese own industry that as doing any work and we've named the companies that is doing any work in biologics where they are able to harbor Americans DNA and our health information because by law in China, any Chinese company has to turn over anything to the CCP as they asked for it. So I think you can understand why this is a problem that we are doing these types of things through Chinese industries here in the United States. It's a problem.
Speaker 1: So we did pass this out of the House.
Speaker 2: It may end up in the National Defense Authorization Act because to me, it's a national security issue and so we're going to have to go after all of these And what's disturbing is we recently on our Pandemic Committee discovered some information that a Department of Energy may indeed have some technology that comes from the Beijing Genomic Institute. And that's a problem. You know, we got rid of flash drives and military because we found out the Chinese were leaving them laying around looking like they were yeh, you know we're embedded with with spyware. Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, and of course twenty three and meters home to all kinds of genetic data hacked. Right, So maybe the Chinese is cut to the chase. Well, screw the American people and their legislation cutting off that information from us. We'll just steal it from someplace else. All your grab that along and couple it with the TikTok information. Everybody's got a dossier. Now do they not only know where you live and your congressman is, but they also know your genetic structure. That's real comforting right there. Congressman Westrip, thank you so much for your time today. I'm booking I'm booking you. I'm telling Joe right now, we're booking you for a full hour of COVID discussion after the report comes out. Cannot wait for that.
Speaker 2: We'll do it before the report, because we'll be pretty close to being able to tell.
Speaker 1: You what anytime, Man, anytime, Joe, find space for you. I'm assure you that seven fifty seven, fifty five Krcity talk station inside scoop of bright bart News latest on the election. We've got to empower you some of a tonight, how Black Americans are likely to vote. We'll hear from the Speaker, Danzel Monk at eight thirty, and then my buddy Austin from Foreign Exchange with some important information coming up toward the end of the hour. Be right back.
Speaker 2: An ever changing world, there's one constant you can depend on, fifty five KRC, the talk station at the top end, bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by