Speaker 1: Well, that's when Kyle goes and visits a a familiar.
Speaker 2: Friend, an old friend, an old scotch whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell Kyle something. It's something that I learned a long time ago. The answer to your problems is not at the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: Bottom, right, but it might be to sip away. Hello, aall you hands some people? Hey, Hey about TVM dell. That's pat Hi below deck. What's going on? You a little skank? Ye? You a little sleuth, you little skank.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, call to action here. You want to show dyl and I that you support us and you love us, and you want us to stay around and not leave.
Speaker 2: Poor, and that you're not a filthy, gross poor or.
Speaker 1: A cheap o, which so Le quoted the show tonight. Yeah, we are doing Traders season one Australia at patreon dot com. Slash into the podcast.
Speaker 2: Now, can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, no no amendment.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something? Please? How much fun did you have?
Speaker 1: I had a great time the first episode. Okay, if you've never watched the show, especially our our Ozzie.
Speaker 2: Friends, I cannot white to just talk like this for an entire season at no, no, no, it's not going to They love my Australian accent, and you do a.
Speaker 1: Pretty good one.
Speaker 2: Well, they say it's good.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: What are you doing having? What do you diet pepsi? Why do you have diet pepsi?
Speaker 1: What's the difference? It's all gonna kill you. It's that goddamn ass bertain.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've been drinking it for thirty five years. Nothing's ever happened to me anyway.
Speaker 2: Please you get a pretty serious cough spells.
Speaker 1: It was like three years ago.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of ailments. Sometimes you eventually get over them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I move on like we should with this segment. Please sign up at patreon dot com, slash another podcast and start Trader Season one. I love it. I can't wait to hear Ruby and Dylan's thoughts on it. Here's what I'm to say. Season one is just regular people. They're just we have a grocery store clerk in there in the mix. Okay, we have a sparky and you you're Aussie's out there. You know exactly what I'm talking about. And when I hear them deliberate, they are so much smarter than those reality TV people. You realize how intelligent regular people are over people at reality.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to see the social experimentation unfold in a group of fucking normies, right, I mean, just the the king complexes, the queen complexes, the dumb clues, my favorite thing about traders, the dumb clues, just just looking into something that is not there. I mean, I just there's so many amazing things to go to patroon dot Complation another podcast network. Donate a little or a little bit more five stars, kind words. We love you guys very much. And I'm not in the Facebook because I was hacked by some foreign agent and evidently spewed hate speech. But I hear it's a great Facebook group. Join us there.
Speaker 1: Oh, the groups are all that exist on Facebook now. Everything in my feed other than the Facebook's true.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of anti Semitic memes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't get those. I hear those are going around on there. I mostly just yet people I went to high school with posting pictures of unflattering photos of themselves where they're trying to humble brag, like just got my hair done today, not looking so bad? Oh no, you look.
Speaker 2: Awful Okay, so listen, we have below deck to get into right now, don't we, Patrick, Yes, we do, Jesus Christ. It's not about how they look. It's it's the cries for help from your old college friends in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we call that a Facebook crime. You do something really stupid on Facebook. Usually it's because you're crying out.
Speaker 2: For a head, something along the lines of just writing I've had it, I'm tired, I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: And leave it there, Vegas, just post it and then just wait for the comments. Honey, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen below Deck episode Stuck at the Dock. We have one of these every season. It's like it's like a sitcom's i don't know, like box episode or whatever you call.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the tropes of sitcoms. Sure like uh like, uh, what's that breaking? No, No, I was gonna say, what's that? They used to make it? It's like almost like a pie, but it's uh, it's the.
Speaker 2: You're talking about an oatmeal pie.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, I'm talking about souffle and then uh. A sitcom trope would be someone would be preparing a soufle and then someone would open the door and slam the door and it would pop the soufle deflate the super that's right, and they go, God, damn it, I almost pulled off a soup fle. It happened like eighty times in the eighties, did it really? Yeah? That was That was a common sitcom trope.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, a common sitcom trope or a common trop for Buldic is something goes wrong every season, whether it's beside and whether it's Neptune choose your God not letting them get off the boat, or an equipment failure, or sea rats slipping their cock into somebody. You know, they're these tropes all over the place, But this one we do not leave the doc. We have a man with a haired eye job that I'm very excited to get into.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about Ron's hair for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to talk about Ron's hair later, but first, can we get into our pots and knots.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I'll somehow stuff Ron's hair issues in my thoughts at knots. They are my thoughts of dots.
Speaker 2: When you say maybe, I think you mean certainly that's right? Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Why would God do that to a person. I don't think it's hair dye at all. I think he just has black hair in the back, white hair in the front and looks totally weird. I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna call him a Corella Deville for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I was thinking of a good name. The only thing that I could come up with. What's rogue?
Speaker 1: Rogue? Not bad, but that's just a stripe of white I know. Yeah, he has an entire area in the front that is white and rogue superpower touching people to poison them.
Speaker 2: What a curse.
Speaker 1: She can't ever have sex? What a curse. Guys will risk it, though, they'll Hey, you know, we could try. Yeah, but if I do, I'm definitely gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: Well see what happens. Hey, fate's there to be tested, right, Not really with this, you'll die well listen, I love you. No, I think psyclops of and her have a challenging lust for one another. But anyways, this podcast is not about X men.
Speaker 1: No mythology, No, it is not or superpowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you I want to get your eyes checked because you think that's norble.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've seen it before. I've seen it before.
Speaker 2: Come on, Okay, come on, you whack it.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about run because I don't want to like run. But in the back of my mind, if they did, in fact pay sixty k full freight for this thing, then another twenty grand on top of that for three days essentially sleeping on a low grade hotel, whack up the money. They went on a boat excursion, they did a little scuba diving, they jumped off that boat in their wedding dress. What would those cost if you just did those as tourist activities? What would every meal cost if you just went to a nice restaurant and had you served at a restaurant. Does that add eighty grand for three days? I don't think something. That being said, I think they should have tipped. I think their tip was fine. Honestly, it ended up being like seventy five hundred a day, and it's completely fine. Yeah, I'm making a case here, but I hope that the audience doesn't despise me, especially people that work in the service industry. Half the boat's employees didn't have to lift a fucking finger for three.
Speaker 2: All we have to do is speak what is in our hearts. If that is that somebody looks like a wheelbarrow with peg legs. Then we have to say that, you know, that's what's on our heart. And somebody may listen to that and go ooh disgusting, and perhaps we should corrup those things. But we just have to be true to I gotta be me, You have to be all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna give it fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think it was a very good episode. Can you allow me afford me perhaps my pots and not forgive me? What does your fucking hat say? Dirt men, dirt don't lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of my favorite vineyards up and sold them.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say something gross. You know this Maccabee Dynasty show, everybody's wanting to watch some of the weird, just blockheaded, weird looking people. You know what I'm talking. Yes, they're their Their countenances make me uncomfortable if I look at it for two long, I'm just what are we doing?
Speaker 1: The lead guy was on ab show last year called Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire? He was guy and another guy who was poor, and the ladies had to figure out who was the millionaire or not. One of them drove a helicopter hmm. I wonder where the millionaire is.
Speaker 2: The lead guy, like the son of the maccabeede. Honesty. Yeah, are they millionaires or are they just like no clue I thought In a recent episode, I saw a trailer where they're filing for bankruptcy. Yeah, they're there. They might as well be PK. You know, but with land, the only thing you can't make more of so is dirt. It's dirt, dirt, don't lie. I hated this episode. I don't like when we don't get off the dock. I need the waves, I need the ocean breeze. I need movement.
Speaker 1: You didn't like the deliberation of Ron and his buddy Doug, like, hey, it's not a reflection if we fucking dine and dash out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was fine with it, but I mean, uh Patrick, two different minds, two different opinions. I didn't like the episode zero pots. Fine, yep, take that, bitch. Take that, you bitch.
Speaker 1: Can I start us off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you can.
Speaker 1: Okay, this crew is tearing itself apart. Okay, we got Ole who's jealous and mad at Jess who is completely enjoying. Uh, sole a be miserable and then Simultaneously, we have Stilly aka Kyle uh now thinks that he can't trust Damo because uh, he can't tell him any of his secrets.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I want to point out to Stilly that it's worth menaging. You told every human being alive on this boat that you had sex with Helen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You told the urine on that bathroom floor that you banged that strange girl, Yeah, that you banged Hellent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the urine was like, what was confused? Yeah, the the urine was like, I'm sorry, you're you're you're on top of me right now. You're not even acknowledging that I may have a sentience, and and and now you're trying to whisper rumors to me, which is kind of a soft acknowledgement. Rude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you're inside another girl, right right right. And by the way, if you think that joke's hackey, jellyfish don't have brains and they are beautiful creatures in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, my wife. Don't out my wife, but I mean she was watching last night and you know, our lovely Martini went with Kyle to the bathroom started having sex on the ground. And I was like, oh god, what the fuck? I was like, hey, she's a free spirit. She was like, ugh, I guess, Oh my god, I love that free spirit. Yeah, she's she is a free spirit. Soaked in pissed right now. Listen, when you're young, you can do crazy things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all did.
Speaker 2: We did things we're not proud of, you know. All Right, So I don't know what these sea rats are confused about. Kyle is suspicious of Demo for speaking to Fraser, and now Kyle is saying that he needs to be leery or careful of his alliance. Uh, what are you on survivor what? What do you think? This is your fucking sea rats? How many times are the are the these these this species going to be confused that they are not capable of accessing loyalty.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: I mean, goodness, gracious, we have a lot of dietary restrictions this episode. Anthony has been doing a great job all season. Uh he is. I'll say that Anthony's been doing a great job all season. God. Remember we kick things off with that Christian fella, remember him? No, it was it was this season this season was speaking of Uh, the the armageddon that would come. Oh wow, you remember revelations?
Speaker 1: You know. I always have to empty my brain so that I can absorb.
Speaker 2: You have a bit of a drinking problem, Well that too, Yeah, yeah, I have a pot problem. It does the same thing. That's why you know, uh, you know, see rats that we talked to and fans will be like, do you remember? No, we have addiction issues that wipe our memories.
Speaker 1: There's girls that I dated for like two years. I can't remember their names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's you know.
Speaker 1: I want to say something about these restrictions. I don't think a vegetarian has to have turtle soup or something like that. But you're on vacation, you know what I mean? Like, no, I don't leave the restrictions at home if it's not going to kill you, Like it's not some fucking onion that will make your face all puffy and your nose.
Speaker 2: Explode or onions are wont to do that, right, enjoy yourself. Why don't you keep vamping. I'm just gonna really quickly take care of something around the studio. Go go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, meanwhile, Hugo boss quote unquote her words, Jess saves her from an awkward conversation with Ole that she initiated. Jess is young, but I want to point something out about Jess, and I'm going to get a lot of shit for this. She engages in the behavior of the opposite sex, which we deem a fuck boy. I'm starting something new. It's a real trend. I'm gonna call her a fuck girl. Hashtag fuck girl. It started here. There's still a room and still time to start new things. Yeah, hashtag fucker Yeah. Yeah, people are starting to is more like Ole than she has barbs. If you really think about it. She doesn't care about people's feelings. She gets off on creating drama.
Speaker 2: She's a fuck girl.
Speaker 1: She's a fuck girl. Yeah, hashtag fuck girl. You know, I really got some some traction when I started one, the last one I did like eight years ago. No more single mothers on the Bachelor hashtag right, Yeah, that trended, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? In what way?
Speaker 1: A lot of people were sharing it. That's what hashtags do. In what way they hashtag? They Actually I'm gonna make any of this year. I don't understand how hashtags work.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't think you understand how trending works. I don't think you understand how virality works. Really anything on the Internet you're not too confident with. But I do thank you having Nack for branding, branding the mores of this world. I mean, here you are seeing a new creation of social more the fuck girl. I mean this is a fuck girl started people hashtag fuck girl, hashtag fuck girl, and Hugo says, listen, you know you can't go you can't going around fuck girling like this. He's like, you have to stop fuck girling like this. But Kyle and Seline, we'll get a little bit of a Meanwhile, here, Rainbow, I gotta say, Rainbow is really coming into her own. She's finding her flirtation with Damo. Not that that is her coming into her own, but there's a little bit more liveliness with Rainbow, whereas in the beginning of the season she was just kind of lamenting the fact that she had murdered her sisters and that she was stressed out at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those If you watch the trailer for next week's episode, she reflects back to that blood soak sand of that dead island that she lived on for a while, and she killed her sisters, and she threatens violence against.
Speaker 2: Ola yeah, I mean Rainbow. Next week will break down the textural change to stand when it's soaked in blood and how it kind of turns into a more I don't know, a pasty kind of sticky thing. You can mold it into shit, Yeah you can, you can. So Kyle and Slaine makeup. Kyle apologizes for saying that the girl he banged on a pists soaked and pupe soaked floor is better and bad than her, and she's like, it's okay, yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: If he really wanted her feelings, he should have said it was better with Helen.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah again, I let that building on fire. Did you just kidding?
Speaker 1: Just kidding? Get it again at the end of this episode when he makes that very awkward toast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Kyle is the villain. Kyle is? Kyle is?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: We mocked Damo for saying that Kyle's reminded him of a friend who was spired and that's what sea rets do. They flee in the spiral, and they flee in the spiral, so we were like, what are you talking about? But I think Damo did recognize a pattern. Kyle is not doing well.
Speaker 1: I thought Damo was stepping way out of his zone by announcing that, and now I'm seeing what he saw.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So Ron and the gang make it aboard. The hair is ade job, and if it's okay, I don't think it's possible for it to be real, not because of the patterning, but because of the contrast, and less of the contrast and more the hue of the black. Now the black in the back is black in the back. The black in the back is kind of a xenomorphic universal black, something that doesn't exist on planet Earth. It's a darkness that was manufactured in labs in Switzerland and Afar. It's one of the darkest heads of hair I've ever seen in my life. And on a man that age with a little stripe in the front that silver, I have to think that he is melting down tires and putting it on top of his head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like black paint or tar. Yeah. I will say this. Howard Stern, who has one hundred and twenty thousand listeners average, he showed Howard, we're pretty close to you a fucker, ye anyway, and he's getting a hundred million a year, but not anymore. He has continually said that he does not dye his hair, and I think he's saying that because he's not lying. He's wearing a wig that old fot you think, so, yes, you can't have jet black hair and be seventy five years old. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you do think it's a dye job for Ron or Howard?
Speaker 1: Ron, why would you leave that white in the front.
Speaker 2: The good news is that it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But I do want to say this though. When they arrive on the boat, we's kind of gloss over this. But you know, Kyle, he's losing his mind. But he's also like completely obsessed with the fact that he can't hang out with the charter guests. And so as a result, when the charter guest that Denise shows up, who's way too hot for Ron by the way, he he whispers in every single female's charter guess, yeah, I can't slip it in captain's orders.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it was it was confusing for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but some of them took it pretty well. They were like, oh, oh, I see what you mean. That's okay, that's okay, Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't to Kyle, I would say it's okay to speak to the women and the charter guests. You just can't fuck them and uh, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Seem to understand the yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, people say, fine line. There are thick lines though, again back to social Mores, there are very, very very thick lines in this life, and that's one of them. There's a lot of room between talking and fucking, you know what I mean, Yeah, slipping it in. Hey, everyone, let's take a quick break to talk about an amazing sponsor, Rula. I love Rula, I love Rula.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dylan, haven't you noticed that I've been a better friend, co host, business partner lately. Yeah? Absolutely, I can thank Ruler for that.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I was wondering who do you have to thank for that?
Speaker 1: Rulula.
Speaker 2: With Ruler, you can find the right therapist for you. Ruler partners with a network of over fifteen thousand therapists and psychiatrist nationwide, enabling you to find your personalized solution and the right therapist for you based on your needs, preferences, and state requirements. It's in network, covered care for most major insurance plans. You can pay as little as fifteen dollars my paassion, but depending on your benefits your copie could be as little as zero. Oh, I didn't know that true end to end care. Okay. Rule has committed to you throughout your entire mental health journey, and also there's a dedication to quality care and therapy progress all right. Rule is committed to see you succeed and they'll support every aspect of you and your mental health journey. Thousands have already trusted Ruler to support them on their journey toward improved mental health and overall well being. Head over to Rule of dot com slash bad tv to get started today. After you sign up, they ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that our show sent you. Go to ru La dot com slash bad tv and take the first step towards better mental health today. You deserve quality care from someone who kiss.
Speaker 1: Rule of Rules. Hey, del, I think we have another great sponsor to advocate for.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely one of my favorite companies to advocate for. Because what do I love? Well? I love blasting off a little bit.
Speaker 1: You do, but you know, sometimes I just like to mellow out. And the way I do it is I take a little gummy out of that loomy labs jar and sometimes it's a sour caramel apple cush or sometimes it's a peanut colada gummy.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever you want flavor wise, feel wise, consistent, mellow, super delicious. Loomy gummies are specifically designed to make you feel good, not stoned. Whether you're looking for an end of dating stresser, a mid day mood booster, help getting the best sleep ever. Loomy Gummies has a strain for you, that's right for you. Okay, the other night, I was so exhausted, but I couldn't go to bed. I was just what my mind was, What.
Speaker 1: Did you do?
Speaker 2: Popped a little loomy?
Speaker 1: Of course you did.
Speaker 2: You know what happened. I immediately felt the relaxation, the squizze come over my bones, and I really really shut down.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine being covered inside by a relaxing Loomy gummy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, I took a strawberry gummy, strawberry cookie flavor gummy, and I slept like a baby. I haven't slept that good in like, I don't know, fifty two.
Speaker 2: Years fifty two, I wasn't even born then. Probably. Yeah, Loomy gummies are available in nation. Why I go to loomygummies dot com. That's Loomy lumigummies dot com. And use code bad TV for thirty percent off your order. Again, that's luigummies dot com. Code bad TV. Lomygummies dot com code bad TV. All right, so Barbara and Sulin have a chat, Babs and Jess. I gotta say they're making fatal errors. Well, I should bat hosting. One of the reasons why I didn't like this episode is because I don't like dealing with boat shit the boat. The boat, to me is a narrative vessel. It's a literary device. It takes us through the sequences of the episode. I don't want to know about the ins and outs, the ropes, the pulleys, the mechanisms and brain of the boat. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, this I can do with parking the boat, the boat leaving the dock, I could do with it.
Speaker 2: Well, So Captain Carrey says, there's something wrong with it, Brian and the ship, and if all I can't fucking uh auto and I something's wrong with it?
Speaker 1: Can I say something about these boats?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, you imagine the headache of owning one of these things.
Speaker 1: What's with all the issues this this thing's like six million dollars. Well it's not like it's a fucking used lawn moment, now I know. But that's the thing with this thing starting.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with all of it. It's like it's and and if you rewind, I just said the sentence. That's the thing with all of it, so super vague. But from my poor, poor vantage point, I'm just down here going, oh, I wish I could take out loans against my liquid as that's you know, like sure, sure, the more expensive the piece of machinery, the higher room for error.
Speaker 1: Think about race cars.
Speaker 2: Think about race cars, Think about ferraries, think about Aston Martin's, think about yachts. There are all these fucking things that can go wrong, and so were we to strike it rich one day we've we go to purchase a lottery ticket and the person in front of us scans his and goes, I want we knock him the fuck out and then chop them up like Robert, Well we don't. We just hide him somewhere and then we take his and then we get really really, I still wouldn't get a yacht.
Speaker 1: Here's my theory. Yeah, we too much technology being integrated too early, that it doesn't work yet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Take it easy, Terminator, You'll fuck us in the ass in the future. Go back to wood.
Speaker 1: I want to shift that the Pilgrims came over here on right, I just want to fucking loader in the back of a fucking Pilgrim boat. I want to come over on the Mayflower. That's what I'll own, you know. Yeah, give us the pinta in the Santa Maria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So back to Barbara and Jess. They're making a fatal error because they're seeding too much heartbreak to Celent. Now, this is what you have to do. So Lena is the bully. Soelena is the puppeteer in the ring leader, in the sex addict. Okay, she is the one who is perhaps not out to hurt but but I think she cares ruffles, right, So she's the one of the wrong. If you rubber back too aggressively and let's say, finger bang each other directly underneath her bone, right, you see the emotional power back to her, and just keep it steady. That's all you have to do. Don't be super offensive towards her. Just move on. And the reason why they don't is because it's pointed from fuck Girl's right. The reason why they don't is because this is a tactic being used and deployed from fuck Girl.
Speaker 1: Why is Barbara being taken into this rouge?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the one time I ever.
Speaker 2: And it's ruse and you've said rouge for rouge.
Speaker 1: Okay, the one time I ever cut someone off. It was a girl that had cheated on me.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about emotionally, not in traffic.
Speaker 1: Look, she had cheated on me with every single player of the football team, that's right. And when I found that out, I said I will never talk to you again. And I meant it.
Speaker 2: He meant it. And that woman turned out to be Jenny Lewis of Rylo Kylie and and other things. Ye, so listen to Starcross Lovers. Barbara is being used. Now. Carrie goes to tell the heads of department what no, no, no, But what what was the nickname you gave him? Corella Deville?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, boy, that's not hard to remember. It's right in front of your fuck Okay, he's a man.
Speaker 2: So can we call him Kuello Deville?
Speaker 1: Corrello Deville? Yeah, I like it, do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So he goes to tell Coroelati.
Speaker 1: Well, first he tells the heads of department, we're fucked.
Speaker 2: We fucked the bright Ston wackon.
Speaker 1: He tells Corrello Deville, you're fucked.
Speaker 2: And he goes, you guys are now in the magical hands of my chef whose uncle took his Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to say this, this is the first time ever we've heard a discount from the boat owners discussed, and it's discussed multiple times, and it's it's a conversation that needs to at least be had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or touched upon. But listen, First up, we have lunch and it's octopus with flowers strue and haphazardly across the plate. They do some kind of maneuver which and meanwhile, the one of the big issues that I have with this episode is, excuse me they did? Did you hear that? What? It was? A soft escape of cass Oh, I'm not proud of it, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Well, dyl this is where we're two different people. I don't judge people for natural things that come out of their body.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think people are disgusting for all of the things they do with their body externally or internally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I only talk about it on this podcast. I don't say it to their face. I say it behind their back, which is way more mature.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Keep grabbing that calf down, buddy. Okay. So the issue I had with this episode was that they just didn't give us enough of any one thing. I mean, lunches, that bowl, that bowl, dinner is pasta and a cake, and then we speed through the second day. It's just like we were just knocking dominoes over this episode.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So we do this maneuver again. Boat stuff. Yeah, you know what, how many pots did I give it zero?
Speaker 1: You gave it zero?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna give it zero, okay.
Speaker 1: Uh and then correll O Deville he looks especially bitchy upon hearing this, and then Fraser realizes they really need to up the service. And I would just spare Fraser this. All the expresso Martinis in the world are not going to create ocean.
Speaker 2: You know, m.
Speaker 1: They paid to be out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know there's.
Speaker 1: Another Expresso Martini.
Speaker 2: The ocean is one of the most difficult things to plaate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how about a Champagne sunset cruise.
Speaker 2: Would love it, would absolutely love it. But this maneuvering thing, we're we're stretching the ropes out right, that all the stuff of the exterior didn't make any sense to me oither and they didn't really explain what was going on.
Speaker 1: So that's why they should have done a from above, Yes, show us what was staky playing right right?
Speaker 2: Right, So we pulled the boat out. Carrie's like, he's fucking ripes right, you fucking kill somebody, right, But they didn't do that. They were just stretching and then they stretched enough so that they could get all the stuff out. Now they get all the stuff out, but then once the stuff is out, they're like, well, we can't put any of the things out. But it's not clearly conveyed why it was just a bunch of nuns and they take them on a sunset crew.
Speaker 1: I never would have I did not understand how they could have gotten them jet skiing in that area. There's a million boats, there's a lot of traffic. Made no sense to me.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. So Anthony is spiraling. He knows not what to do. There are two many dietary restrictions, but our boy Anthony will pull it out first.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, yeah, the walls are closing in and we've seen this before that that's when they start talking, and it's just a matter of time before the chefy starts to spiral into madness. And it didn't happen at this very moment, but of course it happens later in the episode. The seeds are planted. He's a nutbag. I have to stay on a personal level. I don't like him.
Speaker 2: Oh really, he's a sweet guy, you think, so too sweet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's also a erratic and combative.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean listen, when you set precedence in life, the patterns follow, right, So what you doing that for?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought you're gonna say, the precedent of is his ex wife banging his uncle.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but that is a consequence of the president's set right. So when you're too nice and you're a bit of a dormat kind of a person, what do people do with dormats? They step on them, right, And and just like that pissed that doornet. That doormat has feelings too, and that doormat thinks, you know, hey, maybe one day I'd like to step on somebody else, you know, and then they get erratic neurotic. There are schisms psychlically.
Speaker 1: I think everybody was perfectly polite and professional with him this entire charter, and I think he was being, uh over dramatic.
Speaker 2: We'll see. But we get to Kyle and a little sea rat history. He tells his grandma that he almost got fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He calls his grammy and he to say that he underplayed the actual reality of what took place.
Speaker 2: You will have been proud, grandma, I thought, Uh.
Speaker 1: Gon, we get a little sea rat history from from Kyle here. Yeah, are you all sitting down? A Kyle was raised by a single mother. Okay, it could have been worse to him been raised by Chef Anthony's uncle. Hey, uncle, why is my girlfriend's i'd wear in your room?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about that. Did you do your homework? Why are you asking me if I've done it? You've never asked me if I'm doing my homework. Feels like a diversion tactic. Let's get back to it. Why is my girlfriend's underwear in here? Oh? I fucked her? Go do your homework. See, yeah, I no bad guys, bad guys. Let's get to dinner. Captain Carrey is joining them. He has to do what he can to kind of bring the level of this vacation up, and that is going to be achieved by gracing them with his presence. They did request him. Now, first up as a black Truffle Carbonara, and I gotta say, Carrie's really knocked out of the park with these guys. They're like, it's your.
Speaker 1: Favorite boat and this one I like.
Speaker 2: Captain carry is the band. So next dish is a chocolate cake called Stoked for the Soaks.
Speaker 1: I think their last name is Stokes.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I want to say this because that that name didn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Now, desserts in general, I don't think ever need to be I mean, it's it's a cake, okay, flour, eggs, butter, cook it in the oven, right.
Speaker 2: Not being very reductive about the art of baking. But am I extremely you bake a cake like does hee you try to bake a cake?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you something. I'm never buying a cake from Ralph's grocery store again. That's what I thought. I was getting a cookies and cream cake for Quentin's birthday party. You know he's fucking too he doesn't give a shit, But the family members cared. That thing was dry. You could tell it had no love in it.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. What you just reduced this process down, this ritualistic kind of practice down into is what you'd get from Ralph's, this brick of to do, you know, I mean, just box his check. No presence with the dessert at all. And that's why you go to Susie Cakes. You'll get a moist bunt cake.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this about Susie Cakes, all right. Everything tastes good when you put three pounds of butter in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, and that's there and everything bus everything tastes good when you pay eighty dollars for a fucking birthday cake. You go, oh yeah, this has to taste good otherwise I'll fucking kill myself. Because it's not just about me spending eighty dollars on a birthday cake. It's about the world we live in and how we I've all bought into the past. Susie Cake La is the dumbest place in the world. Everyone's just like, this pizza is nine to fifty, This slice of cheese pizza. Why are you.
Speaker 1: Waiting outside a coffee shop to get coffee for forty five minutes because the Internet told you it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. You don't need let me tell you something. You don't need a piece of pecan pie in an iced machio latte. Okay, you need to hug a tree, root yourself, ground yourself. I mean, what do we do here? Did you say pea CAMPI yeah, they're throwing all I told you, mach just having a moment right now. I don't know what we're doing here. I've told you so many times we need to go get land somewhere. But you don't want to move to the East Coast because it's too cold. You want to live in the fucking four corners of the United States, one of the most haunted grounds of this country. There's spent so much blood spilled there.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Dylan's moving a thousand oaks.
Speaker 2: Not yet. I'm still fighting. There's a lot of a lot of people that love Ronald Reagan out there, and.
Speaker 1: I just I don't think, oh, Reagan museum.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could do that. All right, So we're taking out the trash, or are we? And I'm not even going to rate that dinner because it wasn't even at dinner. I don't blame you the exterior, thank you. The exterior just isn't doing anything. Okay. Now, I understand that Anthony was having a bit of an erratic, bit of a melodramatic episode, but this is one of these things where I do think that he was just ignored, and I do think that the crew.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Yeah, we had conflicting footage. We have him, we have him freaking the fuck out, and then you have h Hugo boss answered the walkie talkie, and then so let takes the trash out. What's the problem here? People? Wasn't done on the minute he wanted it done, It got done. And look there's people to make out with on this boat.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you know, that's a good point. I think from his perspective, like Selene's really working her ass off, she's been helping with dinner service. The exterior hasn't been doing much but smoking and I don't know dming, you know, sending the pussy flares out and stuff like that. But there are pussy flares to send and people to make out with.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, I'll get to your trash when I'm good and fucking ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so leave it alone. Next day, next and we should say kudos to Celene who once said the word autonomous. I mean, I don't even I couldn't say the French version of that, the Spanish version of that if I tried, you know. And she's also working really hard. She's starting to like really kind of click.
Speaker 1: Well, let's point it out. She's got a lot of time on her hands.
Speaker 2: Now, she's not making out with anybody. Next day, next day, we find out that they paid sixty grand.
Speaker 1: I think these people, especially Corrello Deville, what a fucking sucker all you had. I think his wife is probably a fan of Bravo. Denise is a looker. Okay. I don't know what she's doing with that weirdow, and I think she probably got in contact with some producer and they just threw a number out there. Yeah it's sixty grand. They didn't realize that you could go, we'll fly out there and we'll come up with the tip. Okay, I think they did pay sixty k. But I'm the point I'm making is I think most guests that we've seen on these boats did not pay sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's a cheap vait case kidding, it's ludicrously expensive.
Speaker 1: But you could have gotten if I talked to Corrello Develle, I would have said, dude, you can get this lockdown for like twenty two k Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Anthony is really getting quite the curt treatment from the Sea rats. He asks Rainbow how breakfast was and says that he needs details on what they were thinking about the the Holland days and whatnot, and she goes, I don't have time for this fucking bullshit and she walks out. He goesy, is that don't su what's okay?
Speaker 1: This was my favorite part of the episode, and it reminded me of a favorite scene from a movie called Dirty Work, in which this filthy bum asked for a couple bucks from Norm McDonald's and then starts going into how we ended up on the streets of Los Angeles. And this is the scene.
Speaker 2: I think I finally realized just how low I'd sunk. Is that down she lives with her mom and I was standing on the sidelines and a cop came up and asked.
Speaker 1: Me to move along. That's when it hit me.
Speaker 2: Here's your two dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's your two dollars. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so funny. I was I was thinking about norm the other day and he did that. Him is Sully Sullenberger. He did some bizarre bit on Conan where he was he was doing a Sully movie too, after the Tom Hanks version had come out. But it was just about Sully before the the flight on the Hudson. It was just him flying planes. Yeah, and he's like, no, no, no, you don't understand. It's not this is before he landed that plane on the Hudson. No, there's not a crazy but he was just a pilot. I miss him.
Speaker 1: I do too, And I love that downy character.
Speaker 2: That downy character is just just sitting in his home and Rhode Island kind of collecting a check. And I think reading I think he's a well I don't want to get into politics or anything, but I think he's a kind of a I think him and Dennis Miller have a lot in com.
Speaker 1: Oh do that? Yeah, okay, yeah, interesting. Came up with a lot of great bits on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: I forgot my Lucky's stabbing hat yeah, that was a great one. Okay, so sorry lunch chicken pat tie, chicken pet tie. No, I didn't see chicken patie.
Speaker 1: That's not what that was.
Speaker 2: You don't serve pet tie. And I hollowed out of pineapple. It's never done.
Speaker 1: I think he did though.
Speaker 2: It's not chicken toarry. It was a chicken pet tie, I think. So okay. There's a famous clip of Gordon Ramsey cooking pet tie for a Thai chef and the Thai chef tastes it after Gordon's gone through you know how Gordon does. He dances through a recipe.
Speaker 3: Off the heat, you know, beautiful blissed tomatoes, mushrooms, and he goes through this whole gauntlet of cooking his pet tie and he serves it to the Thai chef and the Thai chef looks at him and.
Speaker 2: He says, this is disgusting. It's not pet tie at all, and you've failed this. This is orange chicken, this is not even this is This looked like lacquered lumps of dead bird with no fish sauce, no line, no no, no, no bean spread. So it was it was something you would get at Panda Express. I cannot believe this was called pet tie. Yeah, oh my god, crazy. Thanks for hey, thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: All right, so we really whipped through the day. We get to the seventies dinner. We're gonna do Wellington beef, plantain, lobster. The episode, as I mentioned, didn't take time with anything. It was it was it's tough for.
Speaker 1: You to analyze.
Speaker 2: It was caught at a TikTok's pace, right, Damo says nice ass to Rainbow, and we wake for the third day of the charter. Now Kyle wakes with an awkward feeling in his stomach.
Speaker 1: He's bombed. He can't slip it in anymore.
Speaker 2: And again we talked about the thick line. You know that uh, you know that plot of land in between North and South Korea that's littered with land mines.
Speaker 1: I believe that's called the no zone, the nose demilitarized zone.
Speaker 2: So if we look at what if we if we put slipping it in and saying hi on either ends, there are so many little landmines you can what right, So grabbing a tit right wouldn't quite be slipping it in, but that you'll blow your leg off if you're at it. You see what I'm saying, and it's definitely forced. But Kyle, I'm very worried about him. I'm very worried about the young man. Now, this was filmed a year ago, so he could be.
Speaker 1: Man him after he did it. Oh did we really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, I actually asked him in these are private conversations, I said, did you ever sleep with a charter guests? And he answered that question that day?
Speaker 2: He did answer, and then we went out for drinks.
Speaker 1: But I'll keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, yeah, I love a secret. I know you love a secret. You are not good at keeping them?
Speaker 1: I am right now.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I am right now?
Speaker 1: Did he sleep with hell and or not?
Speaker 2: I know it. Being good at keeping secrets is not a current status thing. It is a It is a principle.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it was case by case basis.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not. I'm really good at keeping secrets. I will go to the fucking grave with shit. You know, I can you tell me anything you want? You tell me? You don't tell anybody. I won't tell anybody. Really, Nope. My wife constantly gives me shit, why won't you tell me it's not yours to know. It's not yours to know. Wow, and you tell your wife everything correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so, maybe some embarrassing stuff. What's like what I don't know, the things that happen during the day.
Speaker 2: You're gay? No, honey, this is really embarrassing. But uh, I'm a homosexual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so let's move on to Kyle and Jess, who have a chat.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say this is when Rob and Doug have that pow wow and it the line comes up, no tip is a isn't a reflection?
Speaker 2: Yes? So sorry, I moved ahead about the circumstance. There's a moment that I'm really excited to get to where where Kyle tells Jess that he loves drinking. But before we before we get there, yes, Ron and dog Ron and Doug Cruello de Ville and Doug o Ron whichever they are, have this conversation and then he approaches Carrie and goes, listen, we we didn't got the boat, so what are we gonna do here? And carry goes, well, I mean, what are you talking about? You still got to take care of the crew. If I was Cruello, I would have been like, what the fuck are you talking about? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: All right, So I want to say this about Corilla till there's something about you I don't like on a deep level. That being said, I think you were perfectly in your right and I actually respect you more for approaching the captain about this and having a polite conversation about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's my that's Patty's I think you don't.
Speaker 2: Like Cruello because Crollo has the vibe of, like you know when you watch poker on TV and people kind of chopping it up, and then there's that one guy in like Oakley sunglasses who's just not speaking to anybody. Right, I'm getting that kind of vibe from cruel Oh really yeah yeah, wow weirdo. No sorry, Corella is nice guy. Like we discussed Kyle.
Speaker 1: He's having an existential crisis here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he loves to fucking booze.
Speaker 1: Well you think they cut off his wang, Dude, they asked you to not have sex with a charter guests in front of their husbands anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So listen, we have sandwiches to get to. These sea rats have to eat now Anthony once again gets ship for not serving enough food, and Damo, upon receiving the sandwiches, goes ugh sea rats will chew through copper wire if things are bad enough. Okay, so I don't understand what the snooty two dy attitude about this.
Speaker 1: I'd also argue, Damo, you haven't had to lift a god him finger for three days. I mean, I think you could probably even walk off the boat during your break and go get a snack down the street.
Speaker 2: Damo, eat the sandwich.
Speaker 1: That being said, Cheffy is an erratic idiot, and he totally overblew this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I would just say, you know, he eat the sandwich. See round. Okay, some meals are going to be better than others. All right, we get to the guest departing and we get to the tip meeting. Now, the tip meeting is a very very tense one, right because we don't know what we're going to get from Cruello in the gang. But also if one person says anything about lunch to Chef Anthony, he's gonna cry and scream and throw paper towels.
Speaker 1: I love that it was Barbara that asked, Hey, when's lunch that's I'm out of here. Hey, she didn't have sex with your ex wife, dude a lack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know right, and she could have, by the way, you know, I think Barbara is beautiful. And last night we were watching ble a Deck and I let it slip a little bit too much in front of the way. She goes, she's that hair is crazy. I was like, oh my god, that hair, and Cecy goes, Jesus, what do you mean that hair? What? I just think she has beautiful hair.
Speaker 1: You're lucky. I wasn't watching TV in that bed with you. I would go like, what's with the hair? She looks like Louis the fucking fourteenth? Does she haven't mirror?
Speaker 2: She has sexy? It looks ridiculously Okay, So Anthony once again flips out fru yeah. But he is eventually called back to the top and Jess is very sweet to him, and so it was frasier and they get up to find that their tip is only what.
Speaker 1: Nineteen k and uh I think Olesa La calls him cheap ups.
Speaker 2: I think Kyle's the only one in the right frame of mine here.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, I'm glad to get anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But also like I understand him coming from an exterior place, Like the only thing they did was scooch the boat out so that they could open stuff up and then not put anything out. That's when they just slept the rest of the time. So Kyle's really happy, but I can understand why interior is a little pissed. But listen, we get a great lunch, chicken, tacos something.
Speaker 1: Well, that's when Kyle goes and visits a familiar friend.
Speaker 2: An old friend, an old Scotch whiskey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell Kyle something. And it's something that I learned a long time ago. The answer to your problems is not at the bottom of that bottle, my friend.
Speaker 2: But it might be so sip away. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ah. That crew dinner and that speech, that.
Speaker 2: Was dude, that was it. There was a fear and loathing package of him swirling Johnny Walker Black around debating whether or not it was so weird. So so we have this this very like magically real. That's not the It was a trippy montage of him debating whether or not to drink. It was like a fever dream. And then we just snapped back to reality and Hugo Boss is sitting with him, and Damo's standing there with his cockout and they're all just drinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a night out, but he got you gotta an early start, let's say. Yeah, And much like a thermometer, like it gets it at red point when it gets hot. Always look at Kyle's nose. Sure it gets redder. The drunker he does. Yeah, he looks like fucking Rudolph.
Speaker 2: Well, Rudolph turns into quite the villain. I would say blitzen. He's more like blitzing because he decides that he is going to make a speech at this table, saying that again, I was on that plane.
Speaker 1: Which I want to Yeah, you were you though maybe I wasn't, but if I was, yeah, you guys didn't catch me rights even though you tried.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he says, I think I got away with something. I'm happy to have gotten away with something. And then he pulled the he essentially pulls the the kind of the reverse Scooby Doo. Right, So so he goes, I did get away with something, and it would have been that what what of the what did the ghost robbers say? It's Scooby do I would have gotten away with it.
Speaker 1: I would have gotten away with it. It wasn't for you, pesky kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so he he got away with it, but pesky Fraser attempted to take him down.
Speaker 1: Kyle is.
Speaker 2: In Listen. We've seen drunks just go out and have a good time, right when and I went out emotionally kind of fractured place.
Speaker 1: I have an admission. We went out for drinks with him after we pot it with him last year. You left early to go do something. I went to another bar with him. I'm the one that got wasted and he was the normal one. I felt like a douchebag.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well I'm sure you both tied a couple long.
Speaker 1: He maybe can hold his liquor better than I can. Really, Yeah, we did a couple of shots at tequila, and I was fucking out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, if I do tequila shots, I mean, man, my butthole will fall out of my body. To get in the comments, let us know what you thought about the episode. Five stars, kind words, traders at Patreon dot com, slash on another podcast network, We love you very much. I'm built to say good by Pat's sake.
Speaker 1: By y