Speaker 1: Yo, yo, yo yo. What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Welcome to a new episode of My Canic Cass. I'm Cana Dave and I'm Groovy. Today's episodes just Me and Groovy back to back right here. We got some exciting guests coming to you in the coming week. So, guys, are the other episode of Me and Groovy today and I'm looking forward to it. We got a good conversation ahead of you. We're gonna be talking terps entraage effect. But before we get into that, always got to kick it off with our partners and sponsors of the show. We appreciate all you know. We want to kick it off with number one. Start off from the top, Lost Coast Plant Therapy using code my can of twenty two save twenty percent at checkout on all Lost Coast products. If you're looking for an IPM spray and you haven't tried one yet, please go out there and get the best organic spray pesticide fung aside.
Speaker 1: On the market.
Speaker 2: Last Coast Plant Therapy Number two shout out to Jason and Old Score Organics. If you're looking for some of the old school strains that you miss that you don't see around. Go check out Old School if're looking for the new strains. They got the new strains and on top of it, one hundred percent organic, all organic they do. They're they're in soil, handwatered just like the just like Old School day. So check out Old School.
Speaker 1: Third, we got.
Speaker 2: Kinship Tyler and the team over at Kinship down in Albion. You can go check them out in Albion the retail shop. You can check out where all the turpeens are thriving because their bud is turpy Turpy Turpy. If you didn't see our Waking Bake with Tyler on recently, go check that out. Two weeks ago we went through some of the new strains that they got upcoming. They look gas forth, can it be extra? Shout out to Scotty and the team over there ord winning extracts. This guy's always placing in any cup out there, just placing the High Times Cup recently, Best in Grass last year. And you know he's gonna be entering these competitions here soon. So if you're looking for some top called concentrates, shout out Candy. Also, they do have great edibles and vape cards as well too. I just know these always winning for the concentrates.
Speaker 3: I had that shows the love with the God's drainks like I love that Lilac, And then I love the Edibles.
Speaker 1: I love the Edibles.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I actually just ran out on the bob gun, so I need to get some more of some Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then last but not least, shout out to Franz and the team over at High nine. Drink High nine the ig handle, use code Mike Cannon cast and save twenty percent off. And they got Honey. It's a honey hump drink. It's a healthy drink. I've actually been drinking these on the daily, and to be honest, it's actually a great drink to have during just like in the mid afternoon instead of having a pop or something to crack open the pineapple. I've had the BlackBerry, had the half and half, and let me tell you there's good. There's caffeine and non caffeine caffe aated version. So go check out High nine and if you do try any of these products, throw a tag to us, because then it shows down that you guys are checking us out and we appreciate that. So shout out to our partners, thank you for making this possible other than that groovy.
Speaker 1: And we appreciate all you so and the partner tune it in always.
Speaker 3: We're just here to channel through some conversations, and today's conversation we're gonna deep dive in some topics that are a little bit more debatable and we've talked about in the past. We used to have a whole stream dedicated to one part of this type of stuff because some people have their own feelings about this and we'll kind of.
Speaker 1: Just deep dive into all this.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, today we're gonna talk about like jetans ands and entourage.
Speaker 2: Yeah right there, groove, you hit it right in the head man. I think it's a good conversation to have. We were talked about it briefly awaken back with Tyler, and like, when you find those specific terps, you can find out which strains are actually really good and could really help you out on the day to day instead of just like, oh, I'm just gonna get high. Right, there's certain strains out there, and that's why we want.
Speaker 1: To talk about this because I feel like you find the top couple turps that you need.
Speaker 2: I feel like you might find so and strains that are better, better beneficial for you in the long run than other ones, like if say, say, for instance, but here's the thing though groovy, before that you can find the turps. The turps gotta be on the labels, right, and if anser information of the tibles that how is in it?
Speaker 1: How is somebody going to know?
Speaker 2: So I think testing terpenes has got to be It should just be a THC. It should be on the packaging. You know, I know Vegas, Nevada does it. I wish Michigan started making that priority instead of THHC because then it gives us as the consumers and everybody else going in the shops, a better understanding of what is in that product.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about.
Speaker 2: You might see five, eight, ten different terpenes, but some of the terpenes might be zero point one percent or point oh one percent. Once are the top urpenes, like this one's getting your point four to oh, your point three or your point one point oh you know.
Speaker 1: So real quick? Those are the top tarpines. Are the ones that are going to give you the effects.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, no, just because I don't even know if you said the act, did you say the definition what the terpenes are? Because I feel like you just wouldn't write into like terpenes so like, but just to break down what termins are if you're not familiar with terpenes. Terpenes are like what bring you between them and flavonoids. They're kind of what we associate with the flavor. They've being distinct flavor and days bringing to another point, effects too, because some of these terpenes have associations with effects. Now, I don't know if there's lots and lots of data behind this, but there is studies being done. And that's kind of where why I wanted to talk about it, because I think terpenes, like Dave said, are not talked about enough. We hear thhc thhc THC and now you know, now we hear about cbn CBG, but we really haven't dived into how they all kind of go together. And that's what I want to talk about because the entourage effect is, that's exactly what the oronthrog effect is, is what all of these combined cannabinoids, terpenes, all these things.
Speaker 1: Do together to give you everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the kay, all the all of it, right, And I think sometimes people even like even people like who are just turp heads, Like, I think there is even to a degree that if you actually asked them, because even me, like, they don't want to have solow THC right, It's not like they don't want TC in there. It's kind of this certain combination of what's more important, right. And I think, especially as a turpad, I love hash like I love getting some shit from seven to ten percent davs because I know I can even take it hotter and get a nice flavored dab right, I can take it cool and get a really flavorful dab right.
Speaker 1: That's what I love to do.
Speaker 3: And I think the entourage effect is, you know, to be true in my life, you know. But I think it's understandable why it's still debated on you know what I'm saying, because there is this misinformation of just THC.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. By the way, he's smoking one. Oh absolutely, I rolled up some of my pressure nice nice, nice nice. I've been craving it and plus it he's curing pretty well.
Speaker 3: I got some sky News foot bushes headband cross with sour Garlic cookies just we just reviewed a hole by Wojo as well, so go check them out. There's got some gayze.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, no, I mean that was good. There's actually speaking of that real quick. Before you going that, there's a clip up of the honey Hole review. There's gonna be the full review be posted on YouTube. There also be a blog post posted on it as well too, and then you're gonna be seeing a Birch review. We did some Birch rozen you'll be seeing that come out as well too. I'll give you a sneak peek. The honey Hole was so good, groovy. It was drool himself.
Speaker 3: I was Drewlie called me Drew, and I'm Drulie and Io and Julie. No but for real, no no, but it was like it was again we're talking turpens. This is a perfect man, perfect example of when you ever smell some weed or had a memory of when you tasted some dabs that were so good you start to drool. I mean, I don't know how y'all love this ship, but I love this shit like I love the flavor of the bud.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's why I don't like the fake terps, which we'll get into it in a second, but right now we're just kind of doing overhead turpine.
Speaker 2: That when when it when your mouth drools, there's so much faster I hear sometimes I get that something.
Speaker 1: I get that too. And it's like some certain straights.
Speaker 2: If you've heard of some of our reviews from back in the day, our joint reviews are concentrate reviews. Well, me and Crews are like, and you hear us pat in our lips and tasting it, and then you hear.
Speaker 3: First off, you're hearing Dave Patt in his lips. You're not hearing me. Shit, you bet no, no, no, that's cana of Dave's thing. My thing is like I'll actually drool like Dave. Dave. They made fun of it because he posts apart, but I literally dwell like and David like world.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's when you know I like them. I'm like, I'm catching my drawing.
Speaker 3: It's it's so stupid, but like it's just like food, right, Terpenes aren't like they're associated with food because literally they're in food, like some of those like that. There's that part of that, right, and and you know, and I just to give you a little overhead of what the terpenes are if you're not too familiar, if you ever had a container. They're the things that have smaller percentages. But again they're like, you know, just a list of fool there's linen, litle uh, lion, mercing piney uh, turpenal uh.
Speaker 1: There's so many.
Speaker 3: I made care offline Delta three, carnene, eucalyptol and humanly like there's so many, and like there are so many terpenes. Nope, I think Dave froze for a second. We'll see when it comes back.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Oh, b yeah, no I didn't hear what wud you.
Speaker 2: Just say, damed off like a couple of terpenes.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't. No, No, I didn't hear any of that. Is then you were frozen the whole time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 2: No no, no, I was saying there, I was naming off terpenes you were missing, And then I was like, I was saying, there's like forty terpenes, you know, and there's a.
Speaker 1: Right so we can't lift teen of them.
Speaker 2: I would say, would be like your most common that you see that have the higher message, and then you have lower with the secondary terpenes that have a lot smaller percent which you find.
Speaker 3: Another thing is like with associated with foods, are associated with taste and smell, like you know with food. Like I said there, they're probably more other specific foods and stuff. But like Dave that Dave hit the nail on the head, there's only so many turpenes you tend to find commonly. I like that word common because every once in a while you'll get one where you're like, what, like we had this one when we were out in Vegas called fair scene, and remember that and that it was I still don't quite know how to explain it, like because I.
Speaker 2: Didn't still haven't seen it anything since though that door is open.
Speaker 1: Oh the cat.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, that tripped me out, But no, I mean we still haven't seen that turpene around. To be honest, I haven't seen it in any other any other strains or products recently, recently or ever since we got it.
Speaker 1: I have never seen that. Yeah, you put yourself kill in the game.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's even better because it's more embarrassing. It's like I really, all I was doing was shut the door, like you weren't missing anything. That's just my own production brains. I could have just love that production beautiful at least that wasn't over there, like all right, I just gotta let one go real quick. Now it's surprised either burbs like oh it's alive, like no, no, no, but for real, for real terpenes and the entrage effect, like I said, there's no I think the issue to me or into a lot of people with terpenes is there's not a lot of studies that are like this proves that it helps this. You know a lot of them are like, hey, it can help generally for like anti inflammatory and their studies being out. There's just not as much like common knowledge where everyone knows THHC is associated with getting you high. I think people just forget that the other canbin noise that total cannabinoid number is important, you know, because I mean if you're trying to maximize the THHC experience, like obviously you want to these cats are hilarious a high THHC percentage, right, but you know there's other things to it, like if it doesn't taste good, you know, you know, say you want CBN CBG for different things CBD.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes people don't want that super high tch.
Speaker 3: I literally had a friend to ask me the other day if I knew any strains that were very low TC because he wanted to get into it.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't like the.
Speaker 3: High high like you know, so it's it's fascinating to me, just kind of like this we needed, we're chasing, this never ending cycle of the highest THC possible is uh oh.
Speaker 2: That also comes from education, though, Man, a lot of it growing up hasn't been about turps. No one's really talked about turps up until you know, five eight years ago. When we first started smoking, we weren't caring about turps. We were just like sweet, get me weed, like, let's go. It's it's not surface, So I don't I'm curious if people, like, when you start understanding turpins, you start understanding the flavors, you are, started standing the genetics, the straights. I wonder, I mean, if a lot of consumers might assume just a thought, I don't know, king to my how I was smoking that THC? Like where do they think the flavor comes from? Right? When they're like, hey, I really like this flavor, right, where do you think the flavor comes from?
Speaker 1: It's not the it's coming from. I think it's not.
Speaker 3: It's undenial that it comes from turfeeds and then even flavonoids, which we we even still just no service level. You know, I'd love to get a professional talk about Oh, hold let me hit this real quick.
Speaker 1: Let me get a professional. But hold on, let me hit this real quick. Well it's like, you know, it's a time thing when you hit the you know.
Speaker 3: Down, so it's like gotta go, It's like right out, hold on.
Speaker 1: No, But I just though it's just funny. No.
Speaker 2: I literally, we we know a little bit about flavonoids, and it would be nice to get someone on and to talk about us and give us more education on flabinoids. Also, I do think we're gonna start seeing more research on turpines on specific on what hypothetically say mercy. You're most the most common terpene found within cannabis, right, so they're probably going to find out a lot of research on mercing as more people start doing research. So we'll just be like, hey, with mercy being number one, you're more likely to get these effects.
Speaker 3: I also, I always had this question too with terpenes, like do people care? And I understand I do. I understand, you know, you a lot of connoisseers do, because that's what separates weed. When you get really granular and you really start tasting, it's the flavor, it's the how high this, the butd the bud structure, the you know, do you taste nudes in this small there's so many deep dives. They're deeper things that I just don't even know if. I always wonder if maybe sometimes the thing is so big to people, because that is what a lot of people only care about, is how high I can get for the lowest amount of used products, you know, And like I think that's sometimes the devil that we have to fight with with this TC verus turpenes and entraage effect is is the market? Like who who we talk about in the market. I think that terrapene's an entrage effect. Sometimes when we deep dive and we really look into these people who are talking terps and talking about entrage effects, sometimes these people who have been using it for so long that they're just noticing these slight differences, you know, and oh.
Speaker 1: It takes time, dude.
Speaker 3: And I know there's no like with the entrage e fact like our entrage effect. I know people say there's no like you know fact, right, But like this this is medical news today, and like this could be just some random website, but just a quote thumb. This is the The entrage effect is a theory that purports uh the synergistic effect of combining compounds in the cannabis plant. It suggests that using them together maybe provide more significant, significant health benefits.
Speaker 1: And I just want to bring a point to even like anyone out.
Speaker 3: There who's ever just blazed, like right, just you and me, man, how many times have we just blazed something and it didn't taste the best, or you know, we got nervous about whatever cops back day, or just some bullshit, right, and it kills the high. Right, So, no matter how much THCs in your body, there's always been this psychological calm compound that like adds to like the experience of how you smoked or into cannabis. Right, Was it a good edible?
Speaker 1: Was it a shitty edible?
Speaker 3: Sometimes like if it's a shitty flavor even when you smoke, it ruins the high. And I that's why I always liked the entourage effect, because I think it better describes the experience you had for that right, that strain, you know, I mean, I think that's why sometimes you smoke a strain and you didn't like it until a couple of strains in you had the right feno and the right experience. And that's why I like the androgefect because it takes all that cannabinoids, all that THC, that flavor, that TC, and like I guess maybe it doesn't necessarily talk about the like this, you know, the mental aspect as much, but I just always kind of included that in there, you know, just because of that's how cannabis. The effected cannabis is based on how that smoke, that turpenes, all that kind of stuff went together. So I kind of based that after effect, the mental, the high, whatever you want to call it from that.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? Mm hmm, yeah, I think so it makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, well, for people understand what's going to affect them, and it takes a it takes a consumer a long time, you might me and you when we first started smoking. There's like one time I could tell you the ant trage effect was great was when we were in the carriage house, placed in Skunk one and Master cush right. It was that experience, those buds like that whole that whole time.
Speaker 1: I remember that well, and that's the thing I have to remember. That's clear's day. The respect does also what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 2: Said, sometimes those experiences help elevate the entrage effect as well too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what that's what we call the high, and that's what I was trying to say, the high that that they experience. I kind of looked that within the high, and that's why it's like not the entrage effect is more talking about the cannabinoids and how they affect your body and how they work together. But I look at it as like the after effect. Why is your high so good because.
Speaker 1: Of all those things?
Speaker 3: Because if I just had something with thirty percent t I can literally I won't throw the brand on the bus. But I just had some stuff that was over thirty something percent to see it did there was no taste. So it's like, yeah, I felt it, but like it's almost like when I used to make this joke and I smoked rags, was like, it's a dirty high, you know what I mean, Like I'm high, but it's not it's like not the best. Like I'm just like I feel it, like.
Speaker 1: I'm got that migraine kicking in.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, like you have the side effects, but it's just not the same. I don't know if I would say, but I see what you're saying. With the migraines, it's not good button.
Speaker 2: You know, it was usually headaches. I wouldn't say migraine, but it was a migrane.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I know, you'd always get a you'd always get a headache after smoking red cheese.
Speaker 1: I did, at least.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd like smoke too joints. Somebody a little headache because I'm coming down, you know. Yeah, And I think that's a big thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of hard to like lay it down as fact yet, you know what I mean. But like they're there's so many studies coming out and like especially now with when the more we learn about cannabinoids, like not just THC and CBD, Like there's cbn, CBG THCV, I mean, it was that h E HC. Like there's so many, there's so many. I can't list a hall of cannonoids. But the point is that the more we learn about the planet, I think, the more we learn how these things affect us individually. Like even if we see you smoked a two to one plant, right that that effect. That entrage efect is just different, right, Like I still have a buzz, but it's just different.
Speaker 2: Well, it also had a high lot high it was like double the CBD than THC too.
Speaker 3: That's my point, because that entrage effect was different, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I I like the entrage effect.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna take time for people to even get there because they still don't understand things about the And I think that's like step one is finding like a terpene that you love.
Speaker 3: Well, and I don't think it's I mean a terpine that you like. Yeah, that's cool, I absolutely think, But I think sometimes it's a combination because I had to find like the like for me at least, like sometimes it's like this this terpene that strain kind of leans towards like, oh it makes me relaxed, right this Like for me, it's like mercine and Linna Loul something with the Linna Liul mercine mix, Like that's gonna chill me out, like that Ocean's drive. I think we had had those in there. I believe I know Linna Lul's for sure. There those calm me down right if I see Linna Loul I'm like money. If I see the combination of mersine lintle loul and beta care affeleen, I'm like, let's go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like the kind of you. Yeah, you're you're buying that right off for it exactly.
Speaker 3: I don't even know the strain name, right, I would look at those turpenes. I'd be like, this is gonna make me chill. Where I see something with high limanin right and a little bit of care affheline, a little bit of mercine, It's like, all right, that's probably gonna wake me up, especially if liman is the highest one or something with humline right. These ones are gonna pet me up because my experience is something that tastes yestier lemon peece orangey. They tend to give me that citrus, that more of that head buzz and again, you know, I think it's kind of helps dial it in just a little bit more. Like you said, I would buy that stream and I don't even think about it now, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, that's that's how That's how it is.
Speaker 2: When you you know the terpenes or specific strains that work for you, and that's that's like the thing I want to get to is like there's certain there's definitely a terpeine out there for everyone. There's a strain out there for everyone that helps them to like helps them to their teeth. Like when I got my stuff tested, when I got pressure tested at Cairos. Right before that interview, we had Sky on and sky came on and we went through the test results. And I've said for years and I know this is fact humanly not a fan of it, not a fan human It was like number two, I think in the pressure. Pressure's like one of my favorite strains that I personally grow just because of the effects it gives me and the taste completely. Never thought that, Yeah, so now for me, i'd be like what I want to look at other strains I have humanly number two because Humilian to me, when I think about it's more happy like that, that's like straight up thing that it is. It's a happy, happy turf right, similar like your beer'st more happy And I'm just not like a huge happy you know, but the facts must do something well for my body because I always feel relaxed and call that it's a destress over me, like the pressure you.
Speaker 3: Do bring up that you don't like the flavor of humanine, But just because you don't like the flavor doesn't mean you don't like that. And that's like maybe you won't like something with humiline dominant, but if humiline's in there, you might like the effect, right, And like you you, I really like that you said you'd buy that off rap because that's a great point because of that combination. I would where if I just saw something, see, I have to ask so many more questions before I can be like I would buy that, you know what I mean. That's why sometimes I want to know, yeah, the strain who And like you know, obviously the big thing too is like you can't just go off turpenes like for me, like I always have to talk about the grower, the cultivator, Like I know genetics are super important, but like I don't.
Speaker 1: And that's I even pulled this off the screen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is terpenes are entrige effect at all, but cultivators for sure. Something like I feel like people really, you know, there's this weird divide right now in the market because of all the pricing being so low, where some people are sticking their grounds, and some people are just like having to do what they have to do, and some people are having to like white label. But it's just so crazy because back in the day, good bud used to cost more and it still does. But nowadays it's like, I feel like the with the price market being drawn down, it's like some people are just trying to find that value. And I totally get it, because the economy sucks right now. But at the same time, it's like, you know, you don't want to smoke boo booze just because it's a little cheaper, and then you're not even gonna get high and then or you give yourself. You know.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know facts. That's fact. Yeah, so sorry, a little side note that there. I just wanted to say.
Speaker 3: Always, you know, if you really like a grower and you'd like like the way their buds try other things support them, you know, that's why we shout out people that are not just our partners. Of course I love Scotty stuff. Of course I love kin Chip stuff because there are partners. You know, I wouldn't you know, we wouldn't talk about if we didn't like their shit. But you know, We also respect are that will just stuff we shout o. We don't work with them, but we love their ship.
Speaker 1: Just keeping it real, you know what I mean? Like that's it.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to give a shout out because there's some great grown stuff out here in Michigan. So sometimes when I see that, like, oh it's to for fifty dollars, Like who cares?
Speaker 1: Like who grew it?
Speaker 3: Like, oh it was it's it's it's O G. Kush who grewing?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Sometimes people don't even ask that question.
Speaker 2: It's like, come on, come on, a lot of people don't care about the brands though.
Speaker 1: Said that canadate bangor Brang.
Speaker 2: You're it's a smaller smaller portion actually care about the brands.
Speaker 1: All match. A lot of people go in there and they go get the you know, they go in there and they just buy it.
Speaker 3: Well and that is that it it? Though, Like are we talking to the witch consumer?
Speaker 1: Right? Is the kind? Is it the connoisseur? Or I mean we're talking trage effect.
Speaker 2: That's definitely more of your everyday smokers. I don't know if you're well, you're right, you're right every day.
Speaker 3: It's a good way Yeah, that's a regular smokers versus like buying it every once in a while type of people.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't know what percently would be, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, and also the unfortunate thing is like the tht thing is getting out to those non regular consumers where we have to get that, you know, grab your aunt homily smokes every once in a while and tell them what turpens is and tell them what entourage effect is because maybe this whole time they're just getting stoned off the product where they could really appreciate the medicine in cannabis, you know. And I think that's two different levels too, right.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes we're just getting high and we're smoking fact domes hash and blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: It's fun, but that sometimes there's medical bar I had a you know, I'm stressed out or you know everyone, you know, everyone has their own ailments whatever, right, So there's just a different of when you can teach someone more about something they can appreciate on a deeper level, I think, you know, and I think that's why we're always trying to spread education. You know, it's because terpenes and and entourage effect. We've talked about it I don't know how many times, but we still have people asking us what it is, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I hope like everyone starts looking at turpens at twenty twenty five, we'll probably start talking about them a little more.
Speaker 1: I think it should be brought back up.
Speaker 2: We did like a good like Groovy said when we started the episode, we did like a year and a half. I think of a Terpene Talk every Tuesday. Maybe two years it was, I don't know, Yeah, turf talks some more tur Talks. Well we'll just talk about it, not live, but we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 3: Should be a segment, because yeah, no, I think it should be a segment. I think we're gonna bring turp Talk back more as like a segment and talk about it. If you haven't checked out our waken bigs every Saturday nine and ten am Eastern time, you can whatever social media, We're probably on it, but we appreciate that. If you want to be in the chat, you tacked Twitch, LinkedIn, that's where you can get the chat and Facebook, Oh yeah, Facebook's Facebook, but come tap in, you know, always trying to tap about that, talk about that stuff. And I think that's just a reminder to double check because it does take time. Like I didn't know I liked that combination until I kept seeing Linna lu and you know Mercy, and I was like, oh okay, Like you know, it's like take some time, and but you need the information out there right it needs to be on packaging in the first place.
Speaker 2: So yeah, absolutely absolutely, And I think that that's key.
Speaker 1: Once that happens, and people you'll start to.
Speaker 3: Understand listening, like, let's add terps, like what a lot of these places aren't even charging. I mean some of them are on.
Speaker 1: There's some people that do. Some people do free terps. Yeah, we don't want to write off rip.
Speaker 2: So if you need a brand, it's free.
Speaker 1: We sent you just because tell them groovy. That's called you.
Speaker 3: Ulie again, so I can tell. I could tell he's enjoying it too much. If you're not, if you're listening on the podcast on the Spotify, I appreciate you because I do the sound. But Dave is just having the good old time right now, laughing at me. I think of this guy, ok at full screaming day.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not on the good side no more. Stay still. I actually did it right this time.
Speaker 3: Sh yeah, and again like I think what I think, I love the deep dive into is. Like I said, I love the We've talked about it and we've done little surface layer flabinoids and stuff, but like there's so much more and there's so many other canbinoids, you know, so that are being discovered and talked about and research on. So it's just kind of always a good point right now to refresh because all this stuff is still new. Like even if we say this is a decade old of research with medical, that's still really new, Like you know what I mean, it's so new, So we're gonna be finding out more and more every day, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Always we truly are, no, it is it is. That's why I was. I was like, hey, who's a good topic for us to bring up that purpose?
Speaker 3: Like this cake frosting to me, it almost gives me like a sweet little even cheese flavoring there.
Speaker 1: Oh was it of us nice?
Speaker 3: Which again like I don't know, maybe it just smells like the cheese. It's a little more sweeter on the taste, but I just get some type of their I'm like, I don't like it. I don't know why it's got cheese. I don't think it does. I think it's sweeter. It's just maybe a little in the smell. I get like a little funkiness to it.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. That's not bad. I don't think I try that one. I tried one of them on Saturday. No, I don't think so. I'll take a rain check tomorrow. Give me some of that cake frosted moved, Yeah, I moved, Yeah, this guy moving?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah right, yeah right? Uh too funny, too funny.
Speaker 2: But going back to the terps though, real quick, you know, I wouldn't have realized that some of my favorite terps, like I said, we're probably Lemonine. I do like mercing Baby Carey offline. I'm not too fair, Bata kare Offflin's all right, it's not one of my favorites. Oh I know you like that one a lot. That's one of your tops. I would agree with Groovy when he said Lynda little earlier. I do like to see Lynda liul with my stuff because if I would love that friend, sure, straight up, that little little just knocks knocks me out.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, not Krovy well even.
Speaker 2: Think about like sorry, it's just like soul body relaxing.
Speaker 3: There is that relationship between TC and CBD where it's almost counteracts t C a bit like they almost counteract each other where if you eat CBD or if you have like a TC with some CBD in there, it doesn't get you as like that side effect right as hard. And that's like just a to me, that's just an example. Again, people would be like, oh, that's just science, and maybe you're right right, and but like I also feel like that's just the andre effects, how those cannaboids go together, and that's the that's the feeling you're getting, that's the experience you get from that canvas. Is that effect, that high whatever you want to call it? So I just I don't know, man, I think the oarge effect truly affects your experience smoking bud so much. You know, it's like how many people out there have smoked with someone their first time and they freaked out because they got too high, or they smoked something too good, or they took too big of a rip, Like it's just.
Speaker 1: He'sn't into that.
Speaker 3: Well, the environment gets uncomfortable, I think because you get so high, you know.
Speaker 2: True definitely don't do don't be doing fat dabs as your first time hitting to.
Speaker 1: Just I mean I start with vape cards.
Speaker 2: I mean it is dad, but I mean I'm talking like an actual analog dab.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you're right.
Speaker 3: Just concentrates in general, like you get. I mean, I I'm glad I experienced flower and enjoyed getting stoned off flower because the thing off, you just get high off dabs and concentrates. Sometimes it takes more flour to get you there.
Speaker 1: So it's like.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the flower, man. You got to enjoy them for different experiences, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that, man, The experience unique perspective to it. With the experience, like rolling a joint takes its time, you know, compared to packing a puff cover. You're just packing the dab and eerie to me, two different. You're wrong, you know, grinding up the flower, breaking it down field.
Speaker 3: Just mean, in general, like concentrates, have more turpings, having more cannabinoids, having more t seed just by you know, all, that's my point.
Speaker 2: That's my that wastracting the Yeah, if you're a fresh frozen all those you're not losing your terps.
Speaker 1: Speaking of terps growing, you lose you lose.
Speaker 2: Turps as they try out, right, so you're when you're washing it, they're frozen, fresh frozen, all the.
Speaker 1: Concentrates that a lot of people do nowadays. B h O are rosin? You do fresh frozen? Yeah? Yeah, it's just just ros. I don't know, it's different.
Speaker 2: Better to freeze the plant. Freeze dries the planet right away. You don't want to lose the terps. And that's why you get those high percentages of THHG. Like you said, you're sixty seventy percent, seventy five eighty percent and then you're getting seven to ten, twelve, fourteen percent terps.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like crazy Canada.
Speaker 3: So those Candadate's washing tips for the day.
Speaker 1: I mean you gots we see all the time.
Speaker 2: Now you see you're looking for strings that wash well, plants that grow well, and the taste is there?
Speaker 1: Why DoD why you won the wash well? But also want to taste good too? I mean the people that win these cups and that shit's tasty.
Speaker 2: It's turpy. Like there's literally awards, what was it, bring your best Dad had the turpy ward or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exact Olympics had stuff like that. Milima best term yeah, stuff like yeah, it's just it is a category. And I think just you know, regardless if they still like this or that. I think that that's why the rojeect is nice because it kind of covers everything, like, hey, how did this plant make you feel? Based on how it was grown and the cannabinoids that are still in here, like you know, so.
Speaker 2: Like we all like food that tastes well, and if you smoke, you want yourself to taste well.
Speaker 1: Man, I like my food tasting like garbage. Like of course, like.
Speaker 2: Again, if you drink, if you drink, you usually while you're drinking, tastes good. Right, You're not gonna just drinking and be like man, it's just nasty. I mean it was a tequila for myself, Like that's that's nasty.
Speaker 3: Like well, even like when you talk about not liking humans, exact correlation to Dave doesn't really like I pas and like that has a lot of that hoppy flavor. So I'm like, when you really start dialing it in, like it all kind of makes sense, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I said, the pressure without knowing getting the test result and knowing that I never knew that pressure would have had humline, and I never would know. I'm like, oh shit, I actually really like that. Like I could smoke pressure like all day. It just makes me chill.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's one of my favorite smokes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and I always thot that I thought that was unique because like, until you see the test results, we're never gonna know unless you're like a really kind of sewer, and then you start figuring out because you've consumed so much cannabis that you're like, Okay, I know what I like.
Speaker 1: But for like the beginners, it's a lot tougher. That's all. We wanted to bring it up. Talk about the turbs man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and I I think we kind of skipped over, just like mercing is the most bird one Mercing is. I just wanted to bring up some like facts. We didn't actually talk about it in the facts. We just talked about like what they were and kind of like thoughts behind them. But just so you know, ury turb is one of the most common ones. So and then I'm sure you'll.
Speaker 1: See yeah, Mercy car.
Speaker 3: Pining, those are usually the main you probably see little a little up and there, and then some hualene mixed in and but yeah. I mean, is it crazy how just those slight differences give you a whole new experience, like the same.
Speaker 1: Taste on the product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Like when we do dab, when you look at the dams and they got it and it's like a little bit of percent. You just swap one or two of them.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, that's a little bit different. It truly is.
Speaker 2: I I think that's the best part about cannabis because there's so many unique strains that each one has.
Speaker 1: It's a different profile. It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's like not every strain is the same because even if you have the exact same strain, people are growing it differently, which might give all different terms within the grow depending on your lights, your nudes.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's interesting, it's wild. You gotta love the bud, Love the bud. Yeah, Dave, that's that's your name.
Speaker 3: It's literally your candidate leans over. He's like, gotta love the bud.
Speaker 2: And I love the bud leaves And I was honestly thinking about like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's out. He done. That was good. sEH.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this on Spotify or Apple, please please leave us five star reveal. We appreciate it helps boost us in the in the algorithms, and those algorithms are tough. So your people that listen are similar stuff.
Speaker 3: But if you were like you just leave us like any review and like hope they give us a five star.
Speaker 1: They was like, nah, just you give us the five star. I'll ask for a five. You leave me a one. Cool, at least you left us a review. I don't That's what I was. But you hear the five They'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, all right, I could do a five star because you know these guys are okay. Sometimes I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you are thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to check out out individually though groovy music. Two, we's know why everywhere candidate of everywhere in my can of kiss. Of course, we are going to be starting to post we think a little bit more just like folks on Education and without the smoking content. Maybe us out in the real world. So check out M I C C Studios. It's gonna be more of our just like just folks on Advocate, k Inspire, you know, cannabis, you know, culture, that type of stuff, but just not in this format. We'll probably be out in the real world and doing interviews and out there in the real world.
Speaker 1: So yeah, check it out.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to pump that's right. That's right, run ig and YouTube give it a shout.
Speaker 3: As always, we couldn't do this each and one of every one of you, so appreciate the support on the podcast, like they say, like and support or like and share, tell your friends about it. Uh, you know, repost any of those things because the shandol batting thing is crazy with cannabis, but you know. And then of course to our partners, Last Coast Plant Therapy Dave.
Speaker 1: What's that code? My can'ta twenty save checkout?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, an old score Organics. They got tons of retro brands. He's Jason and the team is always looking at the new stuff. Love the smoke I'm smoking on some solid runs right now? Can it be extracts? Like I said, can't get enough of that? Lilac Cookies collab with Kinship, our other partner. Shout out Tyler and their whole team. And then of course drink High nine Instagram check them out. You can order these in all fifty states because these are around the farm bill, so these High nine and that's instead of at first end, it's an actual number nine, So check them out, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It's a good intro drink, low dosage, but like also good for you, and it's a good way to intro.
Speaker 2: It's a healthy drink. Oh absolutely, Mechanic guesses that go. That's twenty percent off as well too, and they got four packs too that you can try, so.
Speaker 3: And the Yeah, they're just nice for casual drinking.
Speaker 1: I like them.
Speaker 2: They are, Like I said, I've been drinking them on the weekends, man, and it's a nice refreshment.
Speaker 1: Like all right, yeah that's all I got. Well, yeah, Shaya, what's happening you? And it's always groovy.
Speaker 2: Tune into Saturday nine am Eastern. All right, and that's always groovy. We're here to advocate, educate, and inspire to next sent me off