Speaker 1: Noo. What Orlando's rock station One O one one w j R are a little quick fun fact here. It's Thursday. That means it's a pick your ticket Thursday on the JR R Instagram?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? That means tickets to w jr R shows. If you're not following us on Insta, it's at one. I don't even like saying insta. I feel like, you know, trying to be a kid if you're not following us on Instagram at one oh one one w jr R. Seriously, it's a good idea. We got a bunch of great JR shows you can win tickets do today.
Speaker 1: So I guess. Over in England, their version of what we would consider the Coast Guard is called the Royal National Lifeboat Institution. It's a long name, yuess, it's the r n L. I Well, one of their crews received a call about a distressed individual UALU in the waters off the coast of England, so they went out to try to rescue this person in the water admirable, only to arrive and find that said stranded person was actually a training dummy from another one of their Royal National Lifeboat Institution crews. Which had lost their two weeks earlier. Where are the chances.
Speaker 2: Somebody's getting ribbed on this one? That thing couldn't have just sloaded up on a beaches had to be found. We're gonna alert your co workers after a report that there's somebody. I thought it was a sex doll struggling in the It's always a sex doll. So it's just kind of a refreshing change from that. Yeah, how do you lose your life?
Speaker 1: Your practice dummy?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you lose your practice? Dummy?
Speaker 2: Flies off the back you're doing, you know, doing donuts out there in your.
Speaker 1: Boat boat donuts, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Figure eights, whatever you want to call them. And uh, dommy flies out the back. You look, as soon as you get back to dock it you throw that that tow rope. Uh oh, we lost it. Just don't say a word. It flew out somewhere. Then your buddies find it.
Speaker 1: I just thought it'd be kind of cool to be in the Coast Guard if you had to go and do some sort of service like that.
Speaker 2: We know people in the coastgar Rich Rich from over at Fishlips Coast Guard. Look, they're showing the superdome speaking of the Coast Guard with Francie Hurricane Franccene.
Speaker 1: What did it knock the Superdome down? No, no, I think they were just saying the Mercedes ben super Dome. Yeah, remember the horrible thing, oh swhere, it was bad. Everybody was housed super Bowl as there is this year that not to be confused with the one Bob's referring to, which was the Super Bowl. No, no, no, definitely. Yeah. Remember everybody was housed there and it ripped all the shingles.
Speaker 2: Off and then all the toilets backed up this. Yeah, I know the Puper Bowl, but I don't think they had shingles on it. I shouldn't have said that. It was a horrible time. Look, that's it coming through. Sorry, I'm squirrel over here. I'm looking at the TV, going, whoa.
Speaker 1: The thing's long gone. Now it's like going through Alabama and Georgia.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm looking at the remnants. All right, let me wait here, patients.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I see the dummy floating up. It came off the back of all the way from England. I'm ready a.
Speaker 1: Small Chinese appliance business shop is Oh boy, they're potentially on the hook. For about four hundred and two million dollars. What after an employee's pricing blunder.
Speaker 2: Wait, they're a small appliant shop, like say Blender or Blunder.
Speaker 1: Blunder. Okay, well I heard appliance, I heard Blender. I'm ready. So employee who was adjusting for a sale they were having online inadvertently priced washing machines for what would be the equivalent of about sixty one bucks US and eagle eyed shoppers quickly spotted the deal, and within hours.
Speaker 2: You said, Chinese appliant space. This is not that that one guy who goes you.
Speaker 1: You paid too much? Is it direct? Is that who? It's not that? Okay, good China.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make sure our local one didn't get nailed with it because he's a cool dude. Him and his remember his wife at the time. It was then the eye patch and stuff he had, he had an ailment. Yeah, I've never that was serious. I know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope they're doing I remember that. Did you ever buy anything there?
Speaker 2: No, so I paid too much.
Speaker 1: You're a guy, You're an idiot. Did you ever buy anything there? Yeah? We did once?
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, so it's good good experience. It was uh partially actually Costco the old series.
Speaker 1: Actually the refrigerator we bought from him is now in our garage. It's the gash for still Yeah. Wow. But that they do it right. We don't endorse them or anything, but mails in comparison to the freezer I have out there, which I've had now, and it's it's not frostless. It's just one of the ones.
Speaker 2: It's just ext It doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter, dude, I've got almost thirty years out of this thing. Seriously. Yes, my wife and I have bought it.
Speaker 2: Like shortly, like a deep freeze, the little just stand up freezer. Okay, but it's all freeze, no fridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you have to do frost it from time to You just unplug it and it leaks in the garage, or you put it in the driveway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I roll it out and that's what I usually. Just put it by the curb and then the van, the the scrapper comes. They do not make sound effects. Guy squeaking down the road to come get it.
Speaker 1: Do not make appliance.
Speaker 2: It's a roper, a roper roper, Yeah, some brand, mister Roper three Companies, Stanley roper. Yeah, I didn't even know it's a Yeah, there's thirty years ago. We bought that shortly after we got married. We've have been married thirty years in October, and we bought it shortly after we got married.
Speaker 1: That is crazy as old. And it's never been It's always been in the heat of a garage.
Speaker 2: Last of the whole time. That's what kept it going. It's a Florida It's a Florida freezer, is what it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, So anyway, Chinese sports going to decide whether or not they have to make good on all these orders that came in for the sixty one dollars washers.
Speaker 2: I know China is strict, but they're not going to do it. Look, appliance, appliances. I don't want to like sidetrack much more than we already did, but appliances, we really just like washer and dryer. Think about it, You and I we get one in the last six years now. We used to have and they lasted twenty twenty five years. It's just how it goes. Man, everything's disposable sucks.
Speaker 1: I know what you're gonna do. And finally this, uh, those of you who are partial to candles, you know, love to go and discover new sense fragrances and come there on the shelf. Oh, smell this one. It smells so good.
Speaker 2: It's told you. I hate candles.
Speaker 1: They Dollar Tree store in South Bend, Indiana. Kid was in there with his mom. Yeah, and I picked up a candle. Well, let me let them explain what happened here.
Speaker 3: She picked up a candle to smell and tilted it back and it literally liquid went down her And at first we're like, maybe it's just water. And as we're walking through the snore the store, we get a foul smell and Grace goes, mom, my shirt really stinks. Face told me it's been happening over a month and they're not able to catch the person do it, and there's no cameras down the aisleles where he is doing it. The manager has asked for corporate to put in cameras in those areas, and corporate just doesn't want to pay for that.
Speaker 1: Some sicico is peeing on top of the candles, so you got to pick them up to smell them, tilt them back all over yourself.
Speaker 2: I thought it was somebody lighting them, No, and then they would get all the wax and blowing it out.
Speaker 1: It flat out dangerous. Yeah, on top of the.
Speaker 2: Candles, they need cameras, she said. They don't have cameras.
Speaker 1: They need them. They do, just not on the candle aisle if they all have them.
Speaker 2: This person text line two two five two six had a roper over thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when that thing does go belly up and I'm not afraid of hexing it, I'll have zero complaints. Thirty years out of one. It's pretty solid. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have they ever peed in the candle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe a high school party. I did
Speaker 1: Tin of j r r