Speaker 1: Thank you to our friends over at Show Federal Credit Union who ponied up another six thousand dollars UH for us to allow us to play this game for a fourth big year. And man, I gotta tell you I love this guy already. Now listen, I don't judge. It's just you either win or you don't. But I can tell you I'm so happy that AJ stepped up. We don't know what happened to Anthony and spring Branch, but AJ was standing by in Spring Branch said put me in, Coach, AJ, good luck to you today.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I really really appreciate you coming in and helping us out. Now, Robert's got to think that he's got an advantage. He won't admit it, but he didn't know he was playing. Dude.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I was win by default.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no free passes around here, no free lunch. Yeah, no, we were gonna have to have a match up here. So I think today and tomorrow and then that's it, and then it'll be all returned champions and we go back to the next we go to the next round. Yeah, I believe tomorrow is the last of the outside of the bracket, and it's gonna be chema taken on Magnolia. So it's officially closed out now as far as the bracket. So congratulations to all the Suburbs that got in a JA. Are you ready to play this game with the rock and roll? Okay, Robert, you ready? Okay, it's game number fifteen. Winner advances. Shout out your name when you think you know the song title and the band you got that AJ got it? Same thing for you, Robert, shout out your name. I will stop the song. You'll have about three seconds to come up with both of those things for me. Ah, here we go, Day number fifteen, Suburbs summer sizzler. Here we go, My.
Speaker 2: Dad will come, my care.
Speaker 1: This is brutal.
Speaker 2: Upset.
Speaker 1: Okay, a J no idea? Do you Okay? Let me ask you this. Do you have one of them the songs? Do you have the artist? No? I was laughing at myself because I'm thinking of all the other people I've heard on your show do the exact same thing. I completely blanked on that, Robert, What do you know?
Speaker 2: I know the song? I just I don't.
Speaker 1: I hear the song all the time. I don't. Yeah, you don't know it. I don't know it. It's Oliver Tree. It's Oliver Tree. Okay, Alex, we need another song.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, what was the name of the Oliver Tree hurt? Thank you, I'm sorry, Oliver Tore hurt, Oliver Tree Hurt. Okay, Day fifteen, Song two. My mom would say, s or get off the pot. Yeah, that's what my mom would say. The best advice. I mean I could call her and she would say she would say that to the what to get off the pot? Right? All right, somebody's gotta make a move here. Let's get her minds right, guards please pleasese AJ reset yourself, you're ready, Robert reset to embarrass yourselves. Here we go. AJ from Spring Branch, Robert from pass A Dina. Here comes your song. Shout out your name when you think you know song title and artist Robert Robert, Robert Robert. Go ahead, no Nook, go back?
Speaker 2: Photograph Nope, nope.
Speaker 1: Jane, I guess I'm not. I guess I'm on a rockstar on this one rock star? Yeah you know it now? Yeah, you know it now.
Speaker 2: Oh. I hope you've liked your time in Pasadena now that you have to move away.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, check the stay off of that neighborhood dot com website. Yeah, at least is almost up.
Speaker 2: Something good to go. Listen.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you taking a cut. And you know what A J was thinking that just it wasn't gonna happen for him.
Speaker 2: AJ, you there, I'm here. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can hear you now, dude, Congratulations, you're advancing in the brackets, all right. You know he thought he was gonna win by Pete fault, but you know it doesn't work out that way from top now, don't lie. Did you know the.
Speaker 2: Song that I knew it? He just got in before me?
Speaker 1: He did? Okay, you were so you were you knew it was rock star. You would have gotten it right had you got in first, I would have gotten it right. Yeah, all right. Interesting, I understand we're photographed. That is so synonymous with Nicolas. That's an easy I know they don't sound exactly like, but there's still I understand why he said what he said. I understand we're back for Robert, but AJ, we celebrate you.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thanks for pinch hitting and thanks for continuing in the brackets. Hey, looking forward to moving on tomorrow. It's Keema taking on Magnolia in the suburbs. Suburb says what