Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of report clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 3: Me neither there.
Speaker 1: See if it was actually a U above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 4: Were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll passed over.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 3: See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 5: You just called both to be before they're after staying the airplanes, he.
Speaker 1: Se to God. More calm on an unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an Unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome to the show. Everyone, wherever in the world you are joining us from I hope you're all doing okay. I'm Ni Canta and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight we meet Penny calling from Texas, and Penny will be sharing what she had experienced while she was involved in the mk Ultra programs. Penny up next. If you enjoy listening to.
Speaker 2: The podcast and would like to help support.
Speaker 4: My work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in a show notes.
Speaker 2: And on the website.
Speaker 4: Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running.
Speaker 3: Now on with the show.
Speaker 4: Hello Penny, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having.
Speaker 4: Me, Thank you for coming on today and sharing your experiences with our listeners. And you'll call in from Texas.
Speaker 5: I am in a remote location in.
Speaker 4: Texas, a remote location. Now Penny you have some experiences to share regarding MK Ultra programs. Would you like to start at the very beginning?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: Yes. So in Mantra twenty sixteen, I left my home in San Diego, where I was living for approximately twenty five years. I was married to an individual who was a retired San Diego police officer as the Carlsad Sergeant retired. His father was a deputy sheriff. He ran the San Tee office as a deputy sheriff in San Diego. And as a matter of fact, most recently this kind of an aside, there was a shooting in Colorado Springs and that individual that ties back to the mayor of sante The individual that shot those people, his grandfather was the mayor of Santee. So when I when I discussed some things, I might try to tie up a little bit of connections because I used to think that there were six degrees of separation. Now I pretty much think there's zero degrees of separation because we're all related on some contextual form or another. So in Mark of twenty sixteen, I left my husband. I had been drugged pretty much essentially given a chemical lobotomy. When I was handed to him, and I was told at the time that I would be arrested, I would be homeless, and I would be thorn in the Greysales. And all those things happened, And why did they happen Because I found out who I was. I found out that I was a CIA asset, and then through my copious research, I actually started to become a whistleblower on the deep state as well as on Hollywood, which I was a part of for the majority of my life, so over fifty years, which is half a century. I was born in Hollywood, Florida, which Hollywood, Florida is connected to Hollywood, California. The individual who started Hollywood California actually named it after Hollywood, California, which was one of his favorite cities. And consequently we had factions of the CIA, the NSA, and the Mafia, which all congregated in Florida, and so they wanted to make Florida another Hollywood for the elite to come down to Florida, which that actually essentially happened. I was born in Hollywood Memorial Hospital August eleventh, nineteen fifty eight. As best as I can assist, I think I might have actually been given to my mother. As my research progresses and I learned more and more things about myself that I was unaveiled to until twenty sixteen, when I left my husband San Diego. The things that he said would transpire happened. He said when he said, you know, if you leave me, you'll be arrested, down in a crazy house and made homeless. And I was like, are you saying if I divorced you, then not fine? I want to divorce you. So I didn't divorce him, and when he died, I was a widow. But at that time i'd been acquired also under the auspices of a covert activity which was perpetrated upon myself. I ended up in a crazy house for a year, and I subsequently came out of that and then started researching even further. I researched the entire time. I was already did interviews there because that's who I am. I was writing when I was in sixth grade, I wrote a children's book, so when I was in third grade, I was reading in eleventh grade level. So it's always been very active, very curious, and involved in some capacity or another in the art. When I was raised in I was born in Hollywood, but I was raised in the I the State I the States is in Miami Beach. So I the States is off of Ivesberry Road, and it's off the I ninety five in Florida, in Miami Beach. They call it North Miami Beach. I was raised there for seventeen years. Then I was I say, I was given to this individual whose name is Durrell, and I've come to believe that Durell is the illegitimate son of Albert Spear, Hitler's minister of war. When I started researching myself, I start finding out that I'm in a Joseph Mangleay project, which is Project Genesis, and the subproject is EVE. EVE is a cloning project. And if you don't believe in cloning, cloning has been going on since the beginning of time, essentially since Egyptian times. They were using you know, semblances of turkey basers to do individual fertilization of individuals that were doing brain surgery back then. So a lot of these people are like, hey, what did mpal to start. I say, it started when Man decided that he was going to enslave man, and so they just rebranded it with the German factions so that takes us to the paper clips endeavor, which happened in the influx of people after World War two and nineteen forty five. How many people think it was just a series of scientists that came over, but I believe it was actually anybody who was beholden to the third right, because they were setting up the continuation of the third ripe, which be the descendants, which would be the fourth rike. These people also matriculated to Florida. They matriculated to Florida because that's where one of rom Braun was set up, because there's a peninsula right there and it has waterweight it ingresses and egresses which were used for drug trafficking, sex trafficking. And then also they had they did off to a banking setting up straw corporations off of the Bahamas and other facilities, and they were doing their drug trafficking through there. That those were circuitous routes which were used, you know, throughout the years for bootlegging, et cetera. So these routes still do exist. So I'm born in Florida, I'm raised in Miami, I'm raised in Isa States, and these things become important because when I was asked you want to end up like snow and a song. And I didn't understand what they were talking about in twenty seventeen, and then I ended up in a crazy house. I then understood I needed to be I needed to be silenced and set up. But I was finding out when I was breaking from mp Ulter that I was actually used as a covert asset and an agent for my deep state family who are there are immeshed in not just Hollywood, but also in government. They were in certain administrations the best of my knowledge, so I don't say my family's last name. I referred to my brother solely is John, because there's about a billion Johns out there. We've got John Brennan, who was head of the CIA. There's a woman named Jesse, said Botar, and she had said that she was trained by a not to name Carcrok and in Rockford, Illinois with Michael Latino. Michae Latina was head of Church of Satan because he was actually a member of the Church of Satan. Then he started his own church, which was the Temple of set And I believe he said that she was Satan or he was embodyment of Satan. He was doing certain religious rights to and do the body of to bring his spirit into him, and I think he might have succeeded. He might have also been initiated by his parents with the spirit of Alistair Crawley, who died the year before. I think it's before his birth, so like a year later. I think they did some rights with him in that aspect. I don't know. There's not much that I know about Mike Loquino's parents. There have been various strikes in since I started finding out who I was. There've been very strikes against my family. My brother David, whom I grew up with, was murdered on a Satanic holiday April twenty eighth, two thousand and seven, at the end of the Grand Climax. So I will talk a lot about Satan, about Satanists, sra with the Satanic ritual abuse, Satanic holidays, about ritual sacrifices that are done in hollyod would, about the sacrifice of babies and eating a flesh of children, the disappearance of children, what happens to these children, things like that. These were focal points of my research and had become something that I speak about on a daily basis, along with mp Ultra. So when I found out I was MK Ultra was very earth shattering. And I found out there's my belief that my mother was a Hitler baby, which means she was created by and for the Reich somehow. I don't know if Hitler was directly involved in, you know, her creation and her mom received in virtual fertilization. I wasn't there. I do believe that my mom was involved and a willing volunteer in the mk Ultra project. She was a nursing school in North Carolina. Now, at one point, I found out that movies are real, and that they're real military strategized intel. If you don't understand that yet, do a little bit more research and start start looking at what people are saying. It's part of It's not just part of waking up, it's part of defining this matrix in which we find ourselves prison. So I found out that there's a Netflix series called Stranger Things, and I found out that Eleven, it's the little girl that they call Eleven, is actually me. Now, do I believe that Zeppa brothers are writing about me with full knowledge? No? I don't even think that they know that I exist. Here's why I say this. I've been writing most of my life, and when I was coming out of MK Ultra, I started writing a book which was a television series called Bradford and Valentine based on the television series Psyche, Lucifer and Castle, and I was amalgamating all of those I found out the characters that I was writing about were real people, and it freaked me out, so I stopped writing it. That's also when I found out I write in code. Cipher's is an Indian visuals who decipher numbers or words anagrams to get a message, to recover a message, and this is another methodology in which the deep State uses to transmit messages. Psychiatrists that you're telepathically communicating with somebody will joke and say what am I thinking now?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: But it's more complex than that. Having psychic ability is something I think we all have. We all have these abilities, but we're told by our governance that if you claim to have these abilities, then you're crazy. You're schizophrenic. If you're hearing voices, if you talk to God, you know they'll ask you that specifically. If you talk to God, you're like, well, yeah, I just got to talk back to you. If you say yes, then the labor are schizophrenic hearing voices right, Some of them are under the actual impression that that is a schizophrenic act because many are agnostic or atheists. So if you express a belief in a higher individual, then that makes you crazy and they're in their reality. I myself have encountered demonic entities throughout my life, and I refer to Jesus because I've used that name to rebuke some of these entities. They don't like that name, they flee from it. And then also I've always talked to God. As a child, from age three, I can remember talking to Jesus and talking to God and rebuking some of these entities that showed up. So growing up in Miami with my mother, I was erased from a lot of things. But now at eight, I'm now sixty four. Now at fifty eight, I start trying to regain those memories that I was erased from. I was also given a chemical lobotomy with my last husband. They were drugging me, said twenty different doctors and fifty different drugs, which I got off them myself. I asked God to help me get off of them. I did. That was a risk I could have died from getting off of all of the drugs as they put me on. Up to that point, I wasn't a drug taker. I didn't take drugs when I was on the road, I was very healthy. I didn't drink. I was very you know, judicious about who who I let into my personal space. And that was, you know, rightfully so, because there were times that I was around serial killers and serial predators. You know, you need a lot of weirdos. But then again, I was also using sex traffic to the industry, thinking that it was cognitive choice of mine, when in fact they were sending people to me to ingratiate themselves into my life. And then you know, you have a sexual liaison in a hotel and the photographed I've been out to you, and then the next thing, your imagery is on the deep web. I'm not I don't go on the deep trak web. I know it just then does do that, even to track down lost or missing children. I just find that it's something that you really should stay away from it. Even the professionals don't like going down that dark pathway because you're talking about watching snuff films and actually watching some of these things that have occurred. There are allegations that uh Huma and Clinton, there was a thing circulated and called frausel Drift had taken the face off of the young girl and then killed her once she was horrified because it increases the production of adrenaline, which then enters the bloodstream, which then causes that's what you hear the adrenochrome operation is. And you know, are these things real? And I'm going to say, yes, they are. Some of them I cannot prove, and you know that's what the CIA does also. They want to make sure that you cannot prove anything. So the CIA's premise is basically, we leave no footprint or fingerprint at the crime rine. But you're because we've selected your DNA. And their currency is blackmail and you know, pornography and getting you into compromising positions. So they would take somebody that was like say maybe a young and budding first, which they believe it's going to be in governance, and they want to control them, and they put them in a situation, a blackmale's situation with a boy or a girl underage, maybe raping them, photographing them, or maybe even killing them. And now they have you on their radar, and that's a very difficult thing to try and fight. So as I'm finding out about myself, I go back to California. I am made homeless for a certain period of time, and I go back to California. I have a vehicle, and I go back to all the places I lived before. I go from Starbucks to Starbucks. I'm writing, I'm researching. I'm trying to regain the memories that I lost because I virtually had no memories at all. I think it's Bryce Taylor. I always get her name wrong. It's but Taylor. Bryce or Bryce Taylor had written a book about her rape by Bob Hope, and her book was thanks to the memories. So I was trying to regain my memories now when I had the reason how I got locked up was I was at a church and it was called Willow Creek in Barrington, Illinois, and there are actually renderings in that church which looked like my brother John, who was my former agent when I was in a band called Stinger and I had an affair in the nineties. In twenty seventeen, when I was starting to regain my memories, I called my first husband. His name was Zeno's Steve Zenos. We had a band called Stranger. These name Zeno's. If you look it up, it means stranger. I was miss a Stranger. So I get triggered electronically on my phone at this church in which there's renderings of my brother on the wall and also renderings in the prayer and worship room. When they say renderings, they've made paintings. They're not photographs. They made paintings, which I think they actually were kinda Maria Abramovich. They did some kind of magic and the paintings were very extraordinarily strange. And so these this was the church that I was in. And then also every time I went in to the church, it was owned by Bill Hybels, who after I was in that church, and I cried in his church. Currently, that's bad Tree if I cry in your church. She resigned through the allegations of sexual and propriety was in the church, and then the entire elderboard resigned. So something bad's going down in that church. And then as I'm writing, I'm recanting, I'm recalling my whole life because I was large through use of the Bible in the churches, so of course, seeing I'm back in the churches again. And then I get electronically triggered by an image that shows up on my phone. I'm told that I can go to my niece's house, which I was told before I couldn't go to her house. So I go. I drive to her house, but I'm triggered into an MPa ultra compliant state. So when it suggested to me, I do it. So it suggested I go to my niece's house. So I drive to my niece's house. She's not there at the Life John but nobody's going and I'm told to go to another place. I go to the next place. He's not there. Then I go to the third place. She's standing in front of a hospital. She says, hey, come on in and get checked up. I'm like, there's nothing wrong with me. I go in. They take my glasses, they take my clothes, they take my car keys, my shoes, so I can't run because you're not I'm not going to run outside naked, that's for sure. And they give me a piece of paper. I can't see what I'm signing. The next thing, I'm signed into a crazy house for a year. So how did that happen? I find out later on when I'm researching super Soldiers in a project called Mannequin with Max Spears and James Cosbelt is. James Cosbelt says, that's how they can actually activate you electronically. You need to be careful. I was like, dang, you know, I wish I had I wish I'd actually read his Agent Very Alive pds before that happened. And also a nice touch, nice touch Cia. They had the characters in my book Brad Bradford is an FBI agent and his best friend is Saddie's Jones. And then my character was broken up into three characters, Laura Da Valentine's State Tests, Barons of Valentine, and Chance Valentine. Chance is a singer because I'm a singer, and Chance thinks that everything happens to her by chance, but it isn't. It's all strategized. So when I go to this hospital, I get checked in by doctor Brad and Nurse Laura. So that was an extra nice touch for me to think about for a year. After I was asked, do you want to end up like Snowden in Theis Songs? Then I was told by the handle of the text, traffic the house. You don't know what you know until you know it. They love the parables, they love these little idiosyncrasy, synchrootic sayings, so that you're pondering these things. But we are. You know. I was raised by parables by my mother. So it gives you a lot of time to think. I start retracing my past. I start rechacing everything. Why was I here, Why was I there? Who?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: Ware? Why?
Speaker 5: And how? Because I'm a writer and I start researching my mom and and now I know my mom was part of mp Ultra. She was reading from the book of it did There's a movie I tell everybody to watch called John Dies in the End, and you need to watch it. I've watched it like that seventeen times, and it's about the Black Goose. It's about telepathic communications, it's about alternate reality. And so I told you what I was in. At the church in Barrington, Illinois, there are renderings of John on the wall, and also in a prayer and worship room with an et by the way, which looked a little bit like the character in Resident Alien, which is new sci fi series. I have pictures of those on the wall in a prayer and worship room. So why is there an et on the wall in a prayer and worship room in a megachurch with my brother wearing a COVID mask on the right hand side, like Jesus be on the right hand side of guy in the church. Okay, So when I'm locked up, some girl tells me you need to watch Stranger Things, and I'm like, really, I just found out that my family are Hitler's, Ikman's and Mainlaise Ohline, and you want me to want Stranger Things. When I watched it, that's when when I started crying because I realized that character is actually me. So I'll explain a little bit further. I have a blog. It's Shepherd Sattard the word Entertainment Dot blog on there. I have a chapter called Green Mind Script. There was a gentleman in Canada who said, I know you're the real Eleven in the Stanger Things. So the character's name in Stranger Things is Eleven. I was born in August eleventh, nineteen fifty eight. My mel initial L and she's played by Mellie Bobby Brown. My mother's name was Milly. My grandmother's name was Milly apparently. I have a brother named Bobby. I don't know if he's a brother intimate cousin, because he was a drummer in my band, and Brown in German is Braun as an Eva Braun. So my mom was definitely one of the Hitler babies and she was in a secret project. She's also a nurse in North Carolina. The Deafer brothers were born in North Carolina and Durham, North Carolina, and I was pregnant at one point in nineteen eighty three with twin boys. Those twin boys, when they begin viable, they were taken at a planned parenthood. I don't believe that they were actually just taken and killed. I believe that they took them and they put them either in an artificial womb, which you are now just finding out that these artificial wombs exist. I know that this Evan technology has existed for a long time. And is it possible that the Deafer brothers could either have my epigenetic knowledge or that they could actually be the twin boys that were taken from me? Because the Deafer brothers are twins, and they were born in Durham, North Carolina, and my mother was in I believe involved in an MK ultra. And there's another reason why I tell you I think she was involved because she married my father, who was thirteen years older than her. But my mother was gay, so why did she marry my father? Because I believe that she was actually volunteering as a nurse for MK ultra. Growing up, she read from the Book of the Dead, and she did some very mysterious things. She beat the children horrifically. I believe she molested the boys. I believe she must have all of us later on, and like she told me that her mother had molested her, so that protocol. And then some of the memories start coming back as to the things that I've been wiped out from. I didn't have any memories, and I suggest to people, if you don't have any memories, you need to start researching your family. And I have a methodology, but you have to be pretty much integrated, because I don't want you to have a psychotic break, which is utilizing movies to elicit memories. And I say this because we are like supercomputers, so we're recording in images and those images that are taken from you or wiped out from traumatic events such as rape, satanic, ritual abuse, et cetera. I believe that you can regain those also under NPA ultra. It's like being in you're under hypnotic trance, but it's also like being in a coma. When you're in a coma, you're still cognizant of things that are growing around you. So I believe that you can regain those memories back through watching these movies, but watching them aware now that these are somewhat documentary type things. They're not for entertainment. Put it that way. And then if you take apart the word entertainment, it's enter the mental So they're actually entering your mind and putting imagy in your mind, and they're using the television to hypnotize and trance and then implant certain memories in you or and also codes through that. And I think most people that are involved in this study, this field of research for MP culture will understand what I'm saying. I also say the entire world MP ultures. One individual didn't want me to come on the show because he's like, well, you didn't talk about multiple personality disorder, disassociative identity disorder. You know, you just said that everybody's mpay ultri go. In fact, that is my premise, but there's many divergent cases of mpay ultra, some very severe satanic virtual abuse utilized for covert operatives, sex agents with all types of beta data programming, which would be you know mp ult the killer, the mentorian candidate, which is institute for political reasons such like that. But on the overall the new world order, which is the order for the whole entire world, which the premise is mind control, which is mp ulture. That's what means mind's control or an acronym, would also be manufactured killers utilizing legal tradecraft, requiring assassinations. You know, many many different meanings and many different types of mpay ultra. So a broad based definition would be smocking verb media have thirty news media agencies tell telling you this is what happened, when in fact it's all a lie. An example would be the most recent missile attack on Poland in which the Ukraine said that it was Russia sending the missile over when in fact, after that that information was released, it came out that was a blatant lie. But when you have a mockingbird media and thirty media out outlets telling you that well, you're going to go to work or go home and a Abruski and you're not going to follow up on that to see if that was a lie or not. You're going to walk away with that lie. The reality was that it was actually a Ukrainian missile that went over there. Now they were ready to start World War three over there. So these are little minutia that are extremely important as to what's going on on our planet. Urge everyone, please research. Don't believe anything I say. This is my life, so I know what happened to me in my life. Now I didn't know that. I do know. Now study to you know. Please don't take what one person says and swallow it with a tea spoon sugar and says that's the truth. Please research everything. Research your own family backgrounds. That's how I found out, you know, the things that I found out. You know, And people say, well, you can you prove this? No, I absolutely cannot. And in the movie Conspiracy Theory, Jerry says to Alice, she says, you know, can you prove any of this? And he's like, no, you know, if you can prove it, then they must have done something wrong. It's like, who are they, he says, well, they are the intel agencies c I A, NF A CIA. He says. On one hand, they're you know, they're all working together, but on another hand, they're all working against one another. It's really funny me because that is the reality of what we live in. Compartmentalized information, so no one person can verify what the other person. You can be sitting in a booth with somebody you know, working with them for fifteen years and never know that they're a pedophile or serial killer. That's how compartmentalized these agencies are. And so we're finding out some of these things.
Speaker 4: Introducing the High Strangeness Coffee Blend by Redacted Coffee Company, a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of high Strangeness doesn't end there, with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles Podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at redacted Coffee dot com forward slash ufo. That's redacted Coffee dot com Forward slash ufo, or follow the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the strange, So go.
Speaker 5: Back to stranger things. So when I found out that that was me, I started putting together more of the more of the little pieces. So on my blog, which is Shepherd s H E. P a r D Entertainment do blog blot dot com, I have a chapter called the Green Minds in what I put together all of these little threads that proved that that individual is me. How are the Defferent brothers writing about me? Because they're taking their their things so many different you know, sources, they use the expoles And then that's another thing. In the nineties, I asked my husband, because you look like David Dukebney, I said, why do you look like David Dutevny and why do we look like Dyllian Anderson And his response to me, this is my husband, Oh well she's not that pretty. I was like, really, you just like so freaking insulted me, you know, because I just said that two looks like me. So Gillian Anderson's ten years younger than me, and David Dukevny is six years younger than my husband, who is now dead. And also in nineteen seventy six, when I was in Barda before I was given to Durell and I attended Northway being senior High school, Gary Shanlin met me behind the Fountain Blue Hotel, which was actually run by mobsters. So Gary Shanley says to me, you look up if I had a woman. So in retrospect, I'm like, if people don't know who Gary Shaling has, please look him up. He's a He was a prolific comedian entertainer. And when I left my husband in March of twenty sixteen, Gary died. That was interesting, and I was going to Chicago. Gary was born in Chicago, but he was raised in Arizona. He went to Palos Orthis High School. My husband lived in Palosberdi, my husband Steve Zenos, whose name me stranger. I know, people say guys are probably exploding right now. They're like, oh my god, so my husband Steve Zenos, who lives in Palosberthy. When I find out Gary Schanling was in Arizona but went to Palelo's Berthi High School. Then later on, after Gary died, I found out that Dave D. Coveney played basketball at Gary's house. It's like we were discussing that there are I thought there were six six shades of removal from everybody, and now I think there's no degree six degrees of removal. I pretty much think that we're all on the same, you know, the same playing field. So back to the stranger things. When I and I had a band named Stranger, so I was miss a Stranger and I was going to write a book when I left. My husband was going to write a book called the X because Ba's who I was. I was the ex Missus Zenos, which means stranger. So when you're asking me, you know, I've had people on podcasts say you shouldn't say that you're eleventh of changer, saying so it's like, seriously, you know, you don't have a foundational knowledge to even say that when you start researching. I also encourage everyone please keep an open mind and when somebody comes to you with something that seems very outlandish, give them a chance, and everyone do your own research, because I have people that comes to me they've seen extraterrestrials, they've seen advanced technology. They're you know, with a blowing for the CIA. There was a bloying for the n essay. You know, I keep my mind fairly open these days. Unless this person turns out to be a pschotic stalker. Then you know, if you turn out to be a psychotic stocker, I will block you. You can reach me. Also, I have a show that I do with David Dubik, exactly his show. He asked me to be the executive producer in all the stuff this year is called Dark Outposts. So we are on Rumble from Monday through Saturday from nine am to one pm Central Standard time, and we talk about all sorts of things, and we also encourage everybody please research. You know, somebody will come on with a very definitive you know, I'm and Epstein is a life. You know, another person will say I'm a certain Epstein's fits, so keep in mind, keep an open mind, and then just keep researching. I can't refute either of those premises because I don't know. I wasn't there when he was napped. I have my suspicions, but I'm not going to go out there on a limb and say this is actually definitive, except in regards to my own historical experience throughout my life. As I'm regaining my memories again, which took me a long time to do because I was raced down to the ground, I was given a chemical lobotomy. I had to learned how to walk and talk all over again. I forgot I was a singer, and I've been singing for fifty years, So it took about a year of me to start regaining some memories. And then they knew that I was going to be regaining memories. And when when you're talking about the intel agencies, it's not just limited to DARPA, n CIA, and NSA. It also extends to FBI and to local sheriff departments. There's a faction within there that is corrupt and they're actual perpetrators. So I'm not saying this to make you afraid of your law enforcement. But I am saying, just be judicious because there are bad people in these agencies as well as bad people in life. So you know, just be cognizant. You know, people come to me and say, hey, should I call the FBI, And I can't honestly say to do so. I really can't. I've had too many people that have had very bad experiences with these agencies. So you know, that's the thing where I take discernment from my personal self. I take discernments to God, and I ask God for counsel because that's the only person that saved my life when I was getting waterboarded and electro shocked and you know, and used in satanic ceremonies and erase over and over again. So some of these memories will be coming back for the remainder of my life. And I encourage everybody again to take a look at my blog. It's free. I'm not charging anything, not trying to make money. You know, I do what I do for free. I also work on the Outpost for free. I research every single day, I calendar, I you know, do the artwork. I'm doing it because this is my mission right now to help people disclose and I'm doing it if I have my brother David, he was murdered, and I believe that he's actually been worn as shoes by my other brother. There's a prolific director, producer, entertainer. Actually he's in the entertainment industry and he works with all the other shady illuminatus directors producers that you know, they work together and they share clients. So he has a prolific list of clients.
Speaker 4: You know, when it comes to say Satanism, for instance, some people would have a hard time believe in that. But what people have to understand is it doesn't make a difference whether you believe it or not. These people exist and they believe it. You know, they believe these things.
Speaker 5: Yes they do. And you know, here's the thing about Satanism, because there's churches of Satanism, but they are actually and they're actually calling upon uh interdimensional entities which do exist, and they're asking them for favors. They're practicing the dark arts. Jack Parsons and Elin and Hubbard lived together in Pasadena. There's a a there's a series called Dark Angel, which I encourage people to watch that. Jack Parsons was JPL there was the foundation of rocketry. And he also he and Elwin Hubbard went in the desert and they were opening up a port of the Hell. If we don't believe these things, please research them. You know, if if a porter of the hell was not real, why would they be opening one up right? And then also he was with Marjorie Cameron, who became his wife, and she was supposed to bring in the Antichrist, so you know these things are real. Also, not all Satanists believe in an entity. Some actually believe they're they're can or their their power. What they worship is control, acquisition and power. That's their base. So there, you know, their acquisition of money and on the backs of the labor of others and enslavements. That's their gig. They don't necessarily worship an entity, but then there are others that most necessarily do worship entities. And you know that's part of the Satanic realm. In Hollywood, in fact, the sex trafficking is rampant. It is currency. So part of the currency. You don't get paid, but you get elevated to the next position, or you get a movie or you get a commercial because you've acquiesced like on the Weinstein scale. Then also one thing I wanted to add is it's my belief that the talk show hosts are mk ultra handlers, meaning Kanye West goes on the show with let's say Jay Leno. Jay Leno puts his hand on his shoulders, squeezes them, pulls and clothes, says something. I think it's funny, but you know, you think they're really good. Fancy stands up funny. Then as soon Askanye sits down, he tapped him two times on that leg and he's actually activated into a hypnotic chance does Jay No he's doing it? I don't know, is it done? Most assuredly it is?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Is that that's the craft for you know, Oprah Winfrey, she's with John of God who is a totally evil sex trafficking individual, and Weinstein real good buddy. I believe that she is du let Illuminati and she is a handler most assuredly for the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: You know, when a lot of this stuff was used in Nazi Germany and at the end of the war, obviously you know, all the scientists came over on paper clip and a lot of these ideas made their way and manifested in the different industries. So we know this stuff existed, and we know it was adopted by certain aidencies in the United States, because you know, the release documents the very vague and have said a lot of these these projects no longer existed as they did. Then be surprised if they didn't, if they didn't still exist, of course they would. You know, we can we can see.
Speaker 5: They said. What we did was we instituted those people that came over in paper clip, anybody that was beholden to the third Right, which is the fourth Right, and Warner von Braun operated out of Florida. Then we also have the factions which were there was Operation Underworld in which after World War Two we instituted the CIA, the military, and the MOB all working in conjunction with one another for what purposes to sex traffic, drug traffic. They worked also through through the Fountain Blue Hotel, which that's where I said, Gary Sandling met me behind the Mountain Blue Hotel. Mayer Lansky had his operations out of the Sountain Blue. Meyer was head of the five families from New York from the MOB, so he ran operations sex trafficking, pornography, drug trafficking. He ran them out of that hotel, and then also throughout the islands, throughout the out islands in Bahamas and Viminy and and then also through Jamaica. They were drug trafficking and arms trafficking through these islands, and these things have never stopped. The White House has been, always has been involved in sex trafficking and drug trafficking. Look at Iran contrast. So and then during Iran contract was also the finders and that led directly to the White House and Norian Gosh's son, Johnny Gosh, who was sex trafficked and apparently contacted years later and said, I was using the White House and we had newspapers that were saying that there was a young call boy ring paper boy ring going to the White House. So you know, our government has been complicit in sex trafficking and drug trafficking. You know Reagan was he became the President of the United States and then you know he's a great actor. He says, I didn't know anything about Iran contract. So while his wife Nancy Reagan is saying, just say no, she's a freaking drug addict, and uh, you know, it's pop and pills and sleeping on the side because she's addicted to, you know, sleeping pills and some pain pills. But yet she's saying, you know, just say no, it's it's an entire facade which we have has been perpetrated upon the government of the United States. Not perpetrated on them, but perpetrated by them.
Speaker 4: I mean, there has been some very interest in documentaries over the years exposing a few things. So yeah, it is definitely a good idea for people, you know, to look around. Don't always take what Penny is saying is gospel. You know, this is this is her account, right, there's things out there which are happening. This stuff does go on.
Speaker 5: I say, this is just my research. So it's my belief predicated upon my historical experience and my research. But again I say, this is just my research. I don't want I don't want to stand on I know what my life is, so you know, you can't act we refute my life. Some of the facts that I tell you maybe you can refute in regards to historical events. But I also I entreat you to please analyze these historical events because I'm telling you you've been lied to on a scale of you know, one hundred, You've been ninety eight percent of the time.
Speaker 4: So if you involve in Scientology or Satanism or anything like that, please don't email me because I got a ton of emails from people like that.
Speaker 5: In any case, Yes, and Scientology also was started by l Ron Hubbard. So l Ron Hubbard in conjunction with he was a science fiction writer and he was crazy. I urged you to watch Dark Angel. It tells the history of DPL and how they were. They were his wife was to bring in the Antichrist, and then l and Hubbard ran away with I think his wife's sister who he was actually having an affair with her too, And the man was just crazy as a bedbug. And then he ends up setting up Scientology, which at the end of the whole Leo Remedy is speaking out against Scientology. But at the end of all things, he realized that you've spent you know, you have to spend money to find out who you're actually worshiping, and it's an et, some weirdo et what.
Speaker 4: Is definitely a very dark these days.
Speaker 5: It is indeed, And you know, again, I'm not here to rag on any particular religion because personally I believe all religions are fault. That's my opinion. I believe, you know, I talked to one individual. I talked to God as the God of truth and justice and righteousness, and he saved my arse more times than I can say. I should be dead. I did die a bunch of times when I came back, you know, I don't think I wanted to come back. And people are like, well, why aren't you dead, Penny, if you're what's a blowing on the deep state? Well, I did die, and my brother did die, and my our friend chet Swift was murdered on our rant, you know. So there's always that going on. And I know I have hits against me because I'm out there speaking out and against certain people, and I'm asking people please wake up and research MKOTA. So people are like, well, that's just silly. You're not being followed. I am, And I don't actually need to verify it with anybody. I know it's true. It's not you know, one thing. They just to say, it's you're not paranoid if it's actually happening. So my brother David, when he said he's being followed by black helicopters, and he showed me the black helicopters, and now he did well. I guess he wasn't paranoid enough because now he was murdered after writing this book, The Whistleblower. I didn't get his body back. I got ashes back, which I don't believe were his ashes. But my husband at the time told me that that my brother had been liquidated, and I was like, what does that even need? How was he liquidated? But they were drugging me at the time. Now I'm in retrospect, I believe that they actually took back some of the technologies they put in him, which one of the things would be voiced to skull. If you don't know what that is, please research it. It's called vtwo KY and they also call it the voice of God. So in radio frequencies they actually can pump in voices to tell you what to do. So a lot of times we have a doctor who's going to be coming on the show who says that he's been he was in psychiatry for over thirty eight years, and he actually believes that schizophrenia has a mild diagnosis and that these are actually demons that are real entities, spotalist entities that are actually talking to you. Then you also have a factor of actual pure technology in which they are pumping in radio frequencies into your head. So say they want to know what Penny is thinking, and they have voice of soul in my head, all they have to do is dial the frequency like I would dial a radio for you. Let's hear what Penny is thinking night, and they can hear what I'm thinking, and then they can also if somebody's psychologically unstable, say hey, you need to go and kill the president. That's called Manchurian candidate. If you think that these things are not still going on, I encourage you please research, because they are still.
Speaker 4: Going on absolutely. Now, Penny, do you have any advice for people which which think they may have been involved in these in these type of.
Speaker 5: Projects, Well, first of all, I would say, you know, try and gather as much intel as possible. Also, I do give out my information in my phone number to people to tell them that if they think that they've been involved in any of these operations, please text my phone. I won't answer my phone unless you're in my contact and I take calls from people all over the world. But if I find out that you're just you know, pulling one over or being a flake. I'm going to block you, so just you know, let you know that right up front. However, I will give out My phone number is area code sixty one nine seven seven nine nine seven seven one. If you'd like to contact me, you can contact me at Penny at Darkoutpost dot com or Shepherd Entertainment at gmail dot com and that's sat P A R D the word entertainment at gmail dot com and send me a message. Uh, you know, tell me, tell me what's going to happening to you? And I have you know, I have other I've acquired other valuable intel agents that can also confirm some of the things that you're talking about. Or these are some people that are regulars on our show that are counseling people. And you know, I can also give you a methodology in which to regain some of your memories. But it's in common upon you to do the research. I'm not going to do the research for you. I didn't live your life, and you know, to come upon the information, it's going to have to come from your life experience and which it rings to to you. That way, nobody's telling you anything, You're discovering it yourself. One of the things I say is to watch these movies with the captains on, start and stop, and then take pictures because you will start getting visual flashes, which are the memory. So we we are like computers, so we retain these memories and visual imagery. So you will see a visual imagery and then it will remind you of something which will stimulate a memory which was maybe perhaps recess from before. And for myself, I asked God to reveal myself to me. So that's how along my journey that I started getting revealed to and I wasn't revealed to in a time in which you know, my head excluded because it was so much information. And then also I encourage everyone to write. Writing is pretty much mandatory. If you can post on Facebook, you can start a blog. Blog Spot is free, so if you want to know you know. Wix Is also has a free wix has a free app that you can use. WordPress has a free blog that you can use and just google it Google how do I start up a blog on WordPress? Or how do I start a blog on wigs And then through your writing, it will also regain memories. So through my research when I'm reporting on to again in Hollywood. I'm talking about the memories that are coming up as I'm reporting on these things. That's how I do my writing. And one point somebody said, why is everything always come back to you? Because my life, that's how we research and that's how we regain memory. So that would be my advice on that aspect. Believe that the entire world has been mp altered, has been nuanced in some form or another. When history has been you know, notorious for lying to us about history. He who controls the narrative controls the world. So if you control the narrative on the subject matter, Now, if you go back and you say, well, if I was lied to about this and what else was, I'd like to And that's a premise that I use on people. If somebody comes to me and they tell a lie, now I'm going to question everything because you now told a lie. If I make a mistake in my research, that's a mistake of my research. It's not an intentional lie. But if I'm out there intentionally supporting lies, then that's on that's on me.
Speaker 4: That's great, Penny. I'll put your links down in the usual place in a description of this this episode, And if people want to listen to your show Dark Post, where can they tune in?
Speaker 5: And they can find dark Outposts on Rumble. You can look for under Dave Dublik, the z U B L I c K. And we're on every day but Sunday, and actually we have some Sunday things too. But again I do what I do for free. I'm not looking for you know, not looking for a handout or dark Outpost is free. It's on Rumble Monday through Saturday nine to nine am to one pm Central Standard time and ten to two Eastern Standard times and it's always up there. So you can just go look on Rumble for dark Outposts and then you can find old episodes as well. And again, you know, question everything and question the people that are on the show not you know, if somebody comes to me and says I know everything around Chosen, I'm going to go, wow, okay, thanks for colling, Because I don't know everything. The older I get, the more I know I don't know, I say, I find out I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little. You know, I don't know everything, and that's the beauty of it. So that's why we talk to everyone out and then through that you get discernments, so well, maybe that's not true. And people come on the show and some people make wild claims that you know may or may not be true. So I, you know, I tend to be a little bit more open minded and I listen. I do have my own opinions, but you know, the opinions of the guests do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the show or the host. So I just want to put that out there as well.
Speaker 4: That is Yeah, that is important. That's wonderful, Penny. Thank you, Penny. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 5: Thank you so very much. It's been a pleasure, no problem. Thank you so very much.
Speaker 4: Take care and I'll talk to you soon. I'll get back, Okay, bye for now. That is all for today. Keep updated and connected with a show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you've had an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Arnicles podcast dot com. A big fan at A penny for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching us guys. Goodbye,