Speaker 1: M hm m hm, And uh, what is up guys?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the channel. I hope you guys did a kah. I just want to say that what's up? All the opinions, views, all that ship did I see on this show is my opinion or my guest opinion and not the opinions of YouTube and stream yard or restream or any of that. But what is up, guys? How is everyone doing this afternoon, this evening? Is your boy, Jake, you had again?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I want to say, I hope everyone is staying safe this afternoon, this evening. Man, Yeah, I hate this undem.
Speaker 3: Now what is all?
Speaker 2: But what is up? How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is right now it is you know, it's getting that time of the year where where everybody is. I just want to say every day is a new day, and every day that where on earth makes it possible to live in a world that is not made. I just want to say thank you to people that of Yeah. So r h.
Speaker 4: One two three, there he goes.
Speaker 3: But for me, yeah, mhm.
Speaker 2: So we have two new this is a design on the show on the store.
Speaker 3: This is just a.
Speaker 2: We got two new designs on the shop on the tea public shop. H yeah, yeah, there you go. If anybody that does want to like export the channel, are yill doill? Hope everyone is staying safe. Hope everyone is doing okay. Yeah, just three days? Yeah ill. I want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to people that support this channel, support what I do, support what we say. By the way, we do have a I should, I should, I should put it on I should put it on Facebook that.
Speaker 3: H b.
Speaker 2: Y get people to watch the show and.
Speaker 5: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 2: But uh, what's up? How is everyone doing today? Hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing okay. If anyone yeah yeah. I just want to say to anybody that I want to thank people for for like the the things that people have done on stream to help stop Yeah, let me.
Speaker 3: M yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want people to know that if you leave, you to be hungad.
Speaker 6: Hm hm.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Hey what's up?
Speaker 3: Jin?
Speaker 2: Good morning? What's up guys? What's up? Possessed o?
Speaker 7: Jen?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Twud art, Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 8: I just want to let people know that I am at my My goal on YouTube is three thousand subs.
Speaker 2: Can we hit three thousand subs. That's my goal.
Speaker 3: Guys. We have to hit.
Speaker 2: You know, three thousand subs. I know it is not a lot, I know, but we are at h h.
Speaker 3: H h yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I just want to let people know that, uh hey, Charlie, what's up. I gonna give somebody.
Speaker 3: Being h.
Speaker 2: What's going on? How is everybody doing? So what I was thinking about? H Yeah, I'm doing okay. I'm doing okay, just like dealing with stung today and uh yeah, dealing with things. I hope everybody is staying safe. Thank you. Yeah. My goal is three thousand subs, three thousand Right now I'm at two thousand, nine hundred and something. I just want to say I appreciate everybody that is is supporting the channel, supporting me for what I do.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I think it's the Habbin time person we coming passing.
Speaker 4: Dad Almos.
Speaker 10: Behind that please bream bad dream bad muhm mm hmmm, a breeder of.
Speaker 11: S m.
Speaker 2: W.
Speaker 12: It's the harder the world.
Speaker 4: Does he.
Speaker 12: Mm hm m m mm hmmm, m.
Speaker 5: M mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say I want to leave as you do the name.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 6: Day Hey.
Speaker 4: M m m m.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 5: He who.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 5: Oh h h mm hmmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: H m hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: But uh, what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? I hope everyone is staying, say this afternoon, this evening. I hope that anyone's watching. I hope a lot of you guys are watching today because you know when I'm working what I'm like, mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Why won't you come? Why won't.
Speaker 3: You come?
Speaker 2: Or by true, why would why won't you come on my surf? Guys. I just wanted to say this. If anybody that does want to tipt the stream, it's in a description of this video of the YouTube and rumble streams. And I also want to say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, I did set up a new.
Speaker 5: Store.
Speaker 2: I did set up a new store. By the way. Yeah, by the way, By the way, if anybody that does wanna.
Speaker 5: H mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Do the battle battle battle will.
Speaker 5: Ride around.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Did. By the way, By the way, I just want people to know that. Yeah, I don't check the disco.
Speaker 12: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: K I'm doing a fundraiser for yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then.
Speaker 4: H m hmmm.
Speaker 5: M who.
Speaker 3: M m yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yo, TikTok. But I want to say thank you guys to the point where you guys yeah, never goy.
Speaker 4: Hever m.
Speaker 12: H h.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What's all guys?
Speaker 9: Yoh yo.
Speaker 3: Ka mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sh just yeah yo, okay, but.
Speaker 8: What is up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing this afternoon, this evening?
Speaker 6: What is up?
Speaker 2: How is everybody? Bulls up? Guys?
Speaker 3: How do you guys do?
Speaker 5: Hm?
Speaker 2: I just want to let people know if you clip something on the channel, I'm very good about like checking my clips.
Speaker 7: H m hmma.
Speaker 2: I just want you to, you know, listen. They forgot that I can't use the mic where I have to them. Uh yes, yes, yes, Hello. What's up guys?
Speaker 11: Shit?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna hear thing? H m hmm.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I basically just said, hey, come say to my face. If you don't like me, come and take to my face.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: H he won't he won't because he's a big he's a big is h he's a big person that doesn't m m yeah hm, okay, that's another right word. He won't come. He won't come because he's a he's a pussy, he's like a lot of these other guys. Mhm. I mean, why don't you know here's the thing. Listen, listen h y.
Speaker 3: M m hm.
Speaker 2: Three from Florantine.
Speaker 3: Child Chid.
Speaker 2: Chid h you know if he doesn't want to like.
Speaker 13: Yeah, mm hmmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. I just want to say to people, Aaron Mholt has lied to a lot of people about stuff. Aaron is not anybody's friend. He lied to gino.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 2: He lied to a lot of people just to get their friendship. And then when their friendship when something happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah when.
Speaker 7: Yeah, h.
Speaker 3: Y.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday Spawn. Today is Robert Spawn's birthday. By the way, kah, Happy birthday to Happy birthy, Happy birthday, Robert Spawn Heavy Birthday to Happy birthy heavy Haaddy Birthday Roberts Bawn Heavy Birthday.
Speaker 13: T m hm m hm m hm m hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I hope everybody is staying say.
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: H m m hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Do do do do do.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what. I want to say, thank you to the people that have supported it. What's up, Sean? If you want to come up, I'll send you a link. Brother.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: He did do.
Speaker 3: You you know merds h h.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm mm hm.
Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 5: Hm your.
Speaker 2: I just want to say to people, if you do it, you do it. If you don't, you don't h m hm.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I want to say thank you guys. I just want to say that people don't try to be really friendly. Let me guess Boston Jake wan'tay link. Yeah you're black, kah the name.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone's here. It's oh.
Speaker 3: Kay yay yay.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: You've been busy, You've been busy.
Speaker 14: Hold on, I gotta change it all right, Yo, you've been busy. Hello, you've been busy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been I've been doing stuff. And what have you been doing.
Speaker 2: The march? What's up?
Speaker 11: Partying? Baby? I just opened to Bruski.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh so, I just want to tell people that we have new designs on the shop, including not seeing uh, I have I have to hold on. I have to download them because I have to designs. I uh, justin made me a couple of designs. It had a resized couple of them because tea Public bullshit.
Speaker 11: Geeesh. Yeah, still the audio is good and everything. All right, So let's part baby, It's Thursday, It's the classic party night. So what do you got on tee Public?
Speaker 2: All right, here's the first one. This is the one that I have to resaw. We have to resai this one.
Speaker 11: You look angry, ready to stab a boy? What's that? Let's see the next one.
Speaker 2: All right, I have to I have to. I have to find the other files on my other because it was given me our time. Give me one minute?
Speaker 11: I think that is that going to be like on the front or the back?
Speaker 2: That was the whole shirt?
Speaker 3: Is the.
Speaker 11: So have you sat stuttering John the link yet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I I did immerse the link and he won't come on?
Speaker 11: What about Jacob?
Speaker 6: He won't come on?
Speaker 2: He won't come on because we're all restream?
Speaker 11: Well, what's wrong with that? What's wrong with restream? A lot of people don't like h they're comedies. Baby ah.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but I want to talk to you about something.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 2: Guess what body's having to deal with right now?
Speaker 11: Well, inside information. I wouldn't bring it up on a life podcast.
Speaker 2: Well he has no mail because Canadian Post his own strike again comedies.
Speaker 11: Baby, yeah, did health care? Healthcare? At what a cost? You can't even get a letter delivered?
Speaker 2: Ah, but we can get alf delivered.
Speaker 11: We have the US Postal Service and UPS and FedEx and all these Western Union.
Speaker 2: Baby, I want to I want to read something that made I did a poem for Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Let's let's see it.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, I'm gonna read it to you.
Speaker 11: Wait did that worry? But what did it? Reverse it?
Speaker 2: No? What did you do?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Love you love to dab of the poem as Donald J. Trump poured to towers, guided high with breakless.
Speaker 3: Fire behind the eye.
Speaker 8: A name that.
Speaker 2: Flashes, a neon light that left the politics left to politics, pierce fight to sun, a champion on yelling and bold to others chaos, hard to hold, a voice that splits the nation's frame, yet itges forever in its name. History penned still wants to write, waits to write The shadow cast The Blazing Light, a chapter long, both sharp and deep, a story none will soon forget to keep. This is the reason why we don't let pup. It's run technology.
Speaker 11: Listen, I pressed the button.
Speaker 2: Oops. Yeah, so is Paul Russo.
Speaker 11: Paul Fusco. Baby, So what's going on in the chat? Let's see here, hm, turtles happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, so I want to ask this question, is what do you think about like now, like people, you know double verse, you know, now we're like, you know, now the shows are bored and now you're having Peter. Here's the thing. You have homegrown talent like myself og mumbling Nick Alvaret. Is a lot of people we're being overshadowed by, like Pat the Pat Dixon's the car Max is the the uh the mercies. We're being outran by these mother and nutters that they they have outside fame, Pat Dixon. I'm just tired of people ruining my shows how because they're running against us. They're doing shows.
Speaker 11: At the same time, big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 11: It's like devo. Freedom of choice is what you want? Freedom from choice? Are we not men? We are devot?
Speaker 2: I don't know right, Yeah, you know what I want to say to you, to the people that have started like you, fight for the ride today, it until someone focks it up. Yeah. By the way, i'm gonna end. Uh al, I'm gonna end the show.
Speaker 11: Love you brother, Okay, Jake. Now what I want you to do is