Speaker 1: I hated that fucking Elmo laugh.
Speaker 2: It was that giggle for I mean it just so, I was like, what is the most egregious thing I can think of at the in the moment pair of breasts? Ye say, finally see my first pair of tits.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 2: I definitely did giggle too, I definitely did.
Speaker 1: I think I giggled as well.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I did to. I just don't remember, because that does seem like.
Speaker 3: It is either a giggle or a unbelievable smile, like a like seeing God's face.
Speaker 1: Smile, like a guffaw maybe, or like a I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: Who cares.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Stark Tank Vigon. It's me Chris, it's him Derek.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's not the crazy did that really?
Speaker 1: It's him, sweet, it's Tim Derek, damn crazy.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't expect you to be one of the people that think we all look alike, you know, all right? That's fair.
Speaker 1: Trying to con sas stark Tank Early Access ad free all that crap. Star Tank Dot shop for merch which, by the way, Autistic and Afraid merch. If you listen, if you google Autistic and Afraid merch and you get something that isn't snark tank dot shop, don't buy it. It's completely stolen, so please go to snark tank dot shop. It's crazy, s think got immediately stolen within like three days. It's on some random website. I'm in the process of trying to get it taken down, but even the people that I have spoken to thus far have been like, it's like a game of whack a mole, really, because the second you hit one, somebody else is gonna pop up.
Speaker 3: And do the same thing. So that yeah, it just took the image. They just took.
Speaker 1: The PNG, and we're just like, poorly photo shop this on a shirt and steal it. Or maybe it's AI. Does somebody sent the somebody sent me like look at the flowery AI like description of the shirt, and it's very funny because it's just like, this is not it's like trying to be wholesome because it doesn't understand the irony.
Speaker 3: Dude, Wait, speaking of a have you guys seen people arguing with grook on fucking Twitter?
Speaker 2: A grock grog Rock.
Speaker 1: That's a slur.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's almost so so is snagger, you know, like chill, hey man, we're trying to keep this show PG or something way.
Speaker 1: Not, but at least give us a couple of minutes in the beginning of the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if the algorithm.
Speaker 1: I'm sure people are arguing with the grock, but I really I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get lost in the plot, lost in the paint with this. This shirt was solen immediately, dude, like fucking instantly a few days, so.
Speaker 2: That should be at least it's a it's a it's a a sign of that you made something. Really, Uh, what's the word that I'm looking for. I don't want to say valuable because that's not true, but like you made something. I'm trying to look for something.
Speaker 1: In it's it hits outside of the intended range of the audience. Yeah, where people are like, oh, that's a good shirt. I would wear that even if I had no idea what the ship fucking show was. Yeah, which is nice. I appreciate it. That same thing happened with the kill Me shirt to be honest, right, But this that sucks, especially because like if you search on this again a rag shirt, it's like the it's the one that shows up ours doesn't show up for some reason. I don't know what that's about. Google sucks, I guess, but uh yeah, Dark Tank, Dot shops, Stark Tank. If you want that shirt that it also comes in more colors than the stolen one does. Comes in that Sonic blue, which I think is appropriate. Uh so, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: That's that's what really makes it especially I imagine a lot of people understand that, especially people that are fans of Sonic. They get it. Yeah, then they know they have to.
Speaker 1: They must know they have get you.
Speaker 2: Think they know you, they're aware, and I think they're they're the ones that are gonna we got to make sure we push it to that market. Really, so this dumb ass uh company a out whatever the fuck did it. They're trying to corner that market probably, So yeah, I think it's time for people to make sure you post this stuff on Reddit or wherever. Where do where do Sonic fans hang out? Where are they? Where are they?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like I don't indoor swimming pools?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I guess, go to an indoor swimming pool and and I forgot those are real? I forgot. I forgot.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Like You've never been at a resort or something, never an indoor like those are those are in? I guess no, no, never.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's genuinely broke, he said, group already.
Speaker 2: No, No, I I don't think I've ever been to indoor swimming pool in my life. Actually, okay, you've never like there's never ran into one, just like you've never seen a circus tint. No, maybe maybe the Y m c A. Maybe when I went there, like when I was in a Sunday summer and I was like, yeah, it has to be the only time.
Speaker 1: I remember taking swimming classes in an indoor swimming well. I think at like a Y and c A or something or like like some I don't know that's what they're around. Yeah, you have a lot of schools have them. Yeah, schools, gyms, hotels.
Speaker 2: Have them, a lot.
Speaker 1: A lot of colleges also, like yeah, I mean I think my community college had an into a pool.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, really, I think so. Yeah, I mean I never went to I'm not going to a fucking pool while I'm at school. What are you doing? But I don't. I also don't like swimming that much. That's thing.
Speaker 3: I think swimming is really boring a surprise. I know how to swim to get out of water. That's it.
Speaker 2: I can swim out of the water to land, so I So, I guess I've never thought of swimming as something that's supposed to be like exciting. It's more when I was a kid, if you're playing games in it, like the the act of swimming isn't necessarily the fun thing a lot for most people. I feel like it's what you're doing in the pool with people usually, oh for sure, But even even that gets boring to me after a while, like I don't really, but that's everything.
Speaker 3: I guess when I was a kid, you know, the keep my attention less like a shorter time.
Speaker 1: Than to me, the pool is always been the only value of the pool has always been just like it's hot, yeah, so let's just be outside without suffering from heat, and also grabbing the ledge and doing that spider Man lean. That's such a universal thing, like every every ten year old boy and a pool is doing.
Speaker 3: We had a pool in the complex that live there, and I still do that. Yeah, still, I still go to the pools randomly. I go around people's pools and I'm doing that in their pool.
Speaker 2: Are you. I'm like, yeah, that's it's gonna be fun. I actually, uh I secured a new apartment and uh yeah, they got a pool, but also they have a playground. I was like, I don't like this. It feels like inviting like dumb kids to that probably, I imagine, you know, because there's a gate, but it's open during the day, so there's still some people that could walk in. It's the playground isn't gated off, you know, so it invites I feel like there's gonna be some people that are gonna, oh a lot of this is much closer than the park, and then they're gonna be here and I'm gonna have to, you know, say that person's a pedophile to get them off my property. I mean, that's a kid's gonna run, is gonna slip, hit his head on the side ground and slide into the pool and oh man, unfortunately I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: That's a kind of an interesting situation though, because like there's a playground, it's that you're saying it's attached to the to the basically, yeah, there's a playground in the courtyard basically yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting because a playground would theoretically lure a predator, right technically, but if a playground is part of a building, it kind of also guarantees that a predator, at least a convicted one, can't be in the building. They can't live they can't live there because they can't you know, they wouldn't be able.
Speaker 2: To be around. That actually is kind of nice. I like that. Yeah, I'll take the gamble, because there might be one sniffing around that doesn't live there. Still might like you know, like onto the on the onto the premise, But like, what if he painted.
Speaker 1: Him what if he like, you know that that guy in Hunger Games, they painted himself like a tree. But if he paid himself like the slide as kids are.
Speaker 2: Going downs crazy, that is so bother my has maked just paints himself yellow.
Speaker 1: His eyes open.
Speaker 2: That is so.
Speaker 1: There are real people doing that right now at this very moment.
Speaker 2: I feel like that has worked more than Honestly, I saw that games, I was like, how do people think of this series? Guys speaking of pedophiles? Holy ship? I was watching this isn't a big deal, but I thought it was funny. I was watching a Katy Perry video because I didn't realize how big and influential she is. She's not so much anymore, but before before I didn't realize because I was like, why is everyone talking? There's but who cares, you know, because it's like, oh, it's downfall, she's problematic or whatever. Yeah, and I just in my mind I didn't know how massive she was, so that surprised me. And then it got to the part of her career where when she did that thing on American Idol she kissed that guy. Yeah, like, I'm made a video about a lot of people like just like made fun of that, and there's a clip circulating around of me, like, you know, being all gross and like trying to lick Katy Perry like I'm kind of getting on stage. And I thought it was funny because I want to find that clip again because that guy that she kissed, the guy that I was watching, his name is Patrick c C. He's like, oh, by the way, that guy he got busted with hundreds of pictures of child poured on his fucking pic on his phone. And I was just like, yo, caught me completely off guard, and I'm just watching this thing. Oh yeah, I remember when this happened. Oh, by the way, this guy's a massive pedaphial.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's really unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. God damn looking at that guy too. He's not somebody that I ever would have clocked. He looked like like a genuine honest in cel Christian that's never been kissed. Like he said. The plot, the plots right there? Is that the field? The plot? Yeah? Is that the plot? Yeah? The inels where like I hate women and they're trying to find out how to shoot him or something. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean those are the the alphae in cel, yeah, than a regular It's like how it's like the the in cel that pops up and he's got like a health bar, you know, yeah, like what the fuck? He's a big, a big red bar pops on the screen. It says Elliott Roger and it's like that's it's a boss. That's a boss.
Speaker 2: Fight for s Dark Soul's music.
Speaker 3: Gwynn in Cell has a one a death grab. If you frame incorrectly, you get grabbed and it shot them do in a gun.
Speaker 2: It's a crazy world out there, man, It is pretty crazy. But yeah, you can't trust anybody, man, even though even the little Hey, I've never been kissed, and he's like he's never been kissed because he's never been able to grab a baby.
Speaker 1: You know, Like, Well, on that note, let's move on to uh. A lot of people asked us about this. A lot of people wrote in about this stop killing games thing, oh right, right, that we somehow didn't touch on. I'm actually kind of I don't know why it completely skipped our radar, Like I have no idea think people were telling me about it, but I was just busy doing other shit and I just didn't pay attention to it. But this is kind of blown up in the last week.
Speaker 4: I would say, Yeah, what's the main guy that started its name? I forget his name is Ross, but his his YouTube channel is a Curse at Farms, which is awesome because, like I saw him. I haven't seen this guy pop up in like a very very long time, but he was like early Mashinima, Like he did this show called Freeman's Mind, where like it was just half life, but like he would like vocalize the inner monologue of like Gordon Freeman, who's like comple any of being late for work and just like get.
Speaker 2: Enough benefits and shit.
Speaker 1: It was really good, and it's like the voice is like unmistakable. It was like, I can't believe that's Freeman's mind at the at the at the core of this initiative, but yeah, so it was like the main crux of this is like it's it's an initiative to be sent through I think EU Parliament or something to get them to start considering legislation as about like for the video game industry to prevent games from essentially dying or being being rendered completely unplayable once servers go offline or you know, once once the developers are tired of updating it, which is a problem. A lot of games are kind of set to die. A lot of games are loaded server side, a lot of other things. You know, there's a lot of Destiny one or like Destiny two is a good example, like you're not gonna be able to play that game with that internet connection. And so I think the core of this initiative is to like maybe push forward the idea of like, hey, listen, we paid for this product. There's no end of life agreement in the YULA, the EU LA. It's kind of fucked up that you could just rip this thing away for me at least at least leave it in a somewhat functioning playable state, even if all the online features don't work. In Destiny, for example, let me run around the maps and shoot the AI. At least, you know, leave it at least barely functional. And that's kind of the core of the initiative. And it's cool. I think I like it. I think it's good. I don't think it aims to there's a lot of misinformation about it, I think stemming from that pirate software guy.
Speaker 2: I think that's, as far as I'm concerned, that's the only misinformation I've seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it seems pretty straightforward to me. He's like a lot Yeah, he said a lot of shit. He as far as I know, Like he just he doesn't like how vague it is, because he's like, well, laws can't be this vague.
Speaker 2: It leaves too much.
Speaker 1: It's weird, like this is going to make it harder for people to make online life service because they're going to be settled with a bunch of leek weight that they're not going to want to pursue because because the government's crashing down and it's like, well, this is it's not a law. It doesn't have to be. It's an initiative to get people talking about potential laws. And again, it's not going to like retroactively save things. I think a lot of games that are made that way are kind of done but in the future, so that developers have in mind to be like, oh, hey, we have to guarantee that this game is going to be playable in some way, shape or form once we stop supporting it. Let's design let's design it in that way to account for that future. So it's not it's not going back and like like if Destiny goes offline, it's not going to be like, well, now the customers have recourse to sue Bungee because this law passed afterwards. Like that's not really how it works, but that seems to be what people who don't want to pass think it is.
Speaker 2: It's it's very strange that so clearly not it though. It's like, how do you how do you retroactively do that? You can't.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of the thing. It's like, you can't. There's a lot of server clients, there's a lot of third party software that are like tied to that stuff that you can't. That's not gonna work in the future, it makes sense to at least have some kind of basis for like, Okay, well if this is a rule going forward, now going forward, we need to figure out how we're going to do that. It's going to lead to a better outcome for everybody, because if your favorite online game goes offline, at the very least, you get to experience it somewhat, even in a gainst state, as opposed to just like you know, oh service or offline.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you can't even you can't even go.
Speaker 1: To the loot cave in D one even if you want it, or even just for game preservation. Like, I think this is like a no brainer win, Like, I don't know why people are against it, but most people seem to be on board with that. Pirate Software seems to be the only fucking the only guy.
Speaker 2: He was the only one that I've seen, genuinely, I imagine there was people that started following his lead, like fortunate. Unfortunately, what happens all the time with like propaganda, you are, they introduce something that nobody was talking about, and then people start running with that narrative. And that's the only thing that I've seen. I haven't seen anything that is oh I have a legitimate concern that has nothing to do with what Pirate Software said. It's it all what he said. And then of course when you just read like say, any of the disclaimers or what the what the whole stop killing games the in neitiative is about, it's like, hey, everything this guy's saying is just counterintuitive to what we're talking about. And I thought that was really weird, and it almost just seemed like a vendetta where why seem what happened? Why what did he do? He fuck his girl or something? Well, the video games wife does he do this?
Speaker 1: I've seen some discourse about like, well, he's making a live service game right now, so he doesn't want to be saddled with the governmental responsibility. I've also seen people in good faith just kind of interpret him as like he's just generally anti government getting involved with the games industry at at all, like point blank periods.
Speaker 2: So we haven't already not really.
Speaker 1: It's why the s RB exists. The s RB is not a government. The ESRB is like the games industry set the ESRB up specifically to avoid being like over regulated by the government.
Speaker 2: I thought there's still some sort of affiliation in the first place to be able to move the product of the game.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure there's some guy. I mean, the industry is so huge now, like I can't imagine that there isn't some form, but it's it's way lighter than it could be. Yeah, granted we could turn compared to other industries, like film is like way more heavily regulated than of course the video games are. I think. In fact, like the craziest it was probably like when the loop boxes started coming in, was when like was when things start and then I guess the Microsoft acquisition was when like a lot of government was paying attention to that shit. But there's not a lot of legal recourse as far as like your rights like to own video games, like that's not really like flash out, that's the point where and.
Speaker 2: So and so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, like right now, I think the goal is I think a million signatures as far as I'm aware, on this piece of legislator or not the legislation on the initiative to get it passed in either EU Parliament or something along those lines. Americans can't vote in on it. It's strictly EU initiative. So on the off chance that we have some EU listeners consider, you know, signing that thing because I think it's I really think it's a no brainer. I've seen a lot of people signal boost it. I know Pewdie Pie and Jack sept the guy, uh yeah got on board critical.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so funny how everybody's just like, everybody's just I've seen so many people just dog down PI our software, and I'm so happy about it because like I've seen this dude pop up every now and again.
Speaker 2: And it's always in the most annoying way.
Speaker 1: Like I remember, like when Astro about one Game of the Year last night, last last night, last year, and he was like, it should have been Black with Wukong. He's like that game did so much for the industry, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, did it? Yeah, Like what are you talking about? You say it finally let trying to have a seat in the video game industry.
Speaker 1: I guess China's had, China's done been here, dude, Like it was the biggest game from China, I guess, but like we've had biggest Triple A, yeah, the biggest God of War clone from China. Yeah, Like can you.
Speaker 2: Name all the Chinese games, all the all the tenth Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: The tenth cent Ship. Yeah, yeah, like there they and I think the rule of rivals is Chinese, That's what That's what I was saying. It's like it wasn't even the best Chinese game to come out that year. It's that's what's what's so wild about it. Although I guess like Marvel Raffles came out after the cutoff period, I think for a Game of the Year, so it wouldn't have been nominated.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, I don't know. Yeah, I consider signing. I don't know exactly what what the website is for the initiative, but like I'm sure if you google Stop Killing Games you'll find it pretty fucking Yeah. My Critical, Jack, Septic, guy PD five all posted about it, so yeah, part software is fucking laying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a good thing. He actually started talking Ship though, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it worked out kind of and like ilutely did.
Speaker 2: Because now you see all the people that started talking about like most critical and everybody absolutely boosted. I think even Philip DeFranco might have talked about it. Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was one I saw that I was kind of surprising. I was like, oh shit, yeah, so it definitely.
Speaker 2: Well, I know he gains himself too.
Speaker 1: So the last time I checked it, it was at five hundred thousand signatures. Yeah, and the guy Ross did a video on it because he was like, well, we got like a month left and it doesn't seem like we're gonna get it. So I'm just gonna talk about how this thing is failing basically, and he was like, we fucked up, we didn't you know, we're just not getting the steam that we need. And also this fucking asshole completely misled a bunch of people, and it totally worked out because like as of right now, I think it's going until July, the end of July, and I checked it like I think five days ago, and it was five hundred thousand signatures and now it's eight hundred and seventy thousand, so it's eighty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Of the way there.
Speaker 1: Good, that's cool, that's sick. I hope they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that was a total strike that effect with that fucking pirate software guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was like, not only am I not only am I not going to sign this position, I'm gonna actively tell people not to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like these like faked the voice that he puts on there you go. Yeah, I saw a couple of things. I didn't really know that much about him and other than just a couple of clips, and I'm like, I guy sucks.
Speaker 1: But he just comes across as like arrogant in a way that doesn't feel like because he apparently like he worked at Blizzard, which like I actually, yeah, checks out.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah. It kind of interesting. Also, apparently it's not that hard to get a job Blazer because even one of my buddies that just he was just a wow freak, he got a job there.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, what did you? You don't even need to go to school. The fucking grums worked at Blizzard.
Speaker 1: So it's like Crumbs is like t y t almost like everybody who worked there just kind of goes off and goes insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Blizer was cool.
Speaker 3: They were awesome when people respected them, like highly dude. When I was when I was like seventeen, dog people love well not seventeen. That's probably in a way the ending out of it. But like when Wrath of the lich King came out, I remember that being the time where Blizzard was this Wratha the.
Speaker 2: Lich King, Yeah, from from Wow. Remember I never played well you never played Wow ever? Was a time. It was a time like.
Speaker 1: Any I think I saw I watched a friend play it, and I thought this looks clunky and bad.
Speaker 2: So I just never bothered to play it. If you know, if you if you didn't grow up in that genre, yeah, absolutely, because that was that was me too. That was me looking at my friend playing at the highest highest level and I'm like, this looks like there's people just shitting numbers all over the screen. Yeah, So it looked like to me, I was just like this isn't It was the most I could do was it was like Diablo two that was like of anything that was even like relative like hey, let's do let's go rate some dungeons kind of MMO saying yeah and then just just a bunch of bullshit on the screen. But it looked cool. That was the difference. It looked to like, it looked the art. I didn't realize how much art mattered to me when I, like, say, seeing something like that where there's still a lot of shit going on the screen versus seeing Wow, and I was like this is underwhelming. But I understand. I understand it's about it's a place and time thing. I think like I definitely respected it. The idea StarCraft was like I couldn't comprehend that game. I was like, this is like, first of all, people that played that game, they're a different breed, like to be good at that game if you're playing it actually, or like because watching our friends play, our friends have played the game and they were like, are so good. We got this. And then I was like, oh, I want to get into StarCraft. I'm gonna look into it because I never really played it. I played Wow, so that might be like some sort of translation over and I was like, oh, these Koreans are different. They're just different from me. They can they can process faster than I can. Yeah. I just watching them at a cafe.
Speaker 3: They sit down at a cafe with their latte and they're there, the sun goes down and they're just so many, like how many inputs of a minute, like three hundred puts a minute, and it's like, how are you.
Speaker 2: Doing some absurd ship? How are you doing it? It's just like that's what I feel like a lot of boomers think we're doing when we were playing video games. Like, you're just wasting your time. I'm like, no, I'm playing, I'm having fun. I'm not dehydrating and almost on the brink of death like those fucking cafe They're not used to the narrative part of video games. That's why, Yeah, they think, Yeah, you're just fucking wasting your life. I'm like, if I played the Last of My Grandma, my grandma would have been like, holy shit, this is interesting, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of where like people just are unfamiliar.
Speaker 3: With dragged her through Dragon Age one. My Grandma'd be like, I don't know if I believe in God exactly anyway, I know, right, Grandma, I believe rights? Is that crazy?
Speaker 2: All hail corintheus exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Wow, I appreciate it. I thought, wow, Like it was cool conceptually. I thought, like, the idea is like the idea of MMO has always been appealing to me, but like the actual gameplay of most of them was just like this is not fun to make.
Speaker 3: That's the only I've actually really played Destiny as one really technically it's Destiny is wow with guns actually straight up, but yeah, it's I don't I think of it as fps more so it is literally built Like the people that play Made Destiny are like top level Wow raiders, like they were all they all.
Speaker 2: Came from that.
Speaker 3: I know that, but it's it's just it's a FPS to me first and foremost. Yeah, but I played Crucible mostly.
Speaker 1: It's a gameplay. That's why it's it's it's a gameplay oriented game with with that stuff on top of it. But yeah, Wow was just so culturally relevant that like you couldn't you couldn't escape it, you couldn't escape do that Leroy Jenkins clip is ancient Internet history.
Speaker 2: But like, really is that?
Speaker 1: It is fucking elderly? That was probably two thousand and three, two thousand and four. That was pre that was pre YouTube, I think genuinely, And I think it's like, I mean, I could be wrong, but like it's it strikes me is something I remember.
Speaker 3: That you got this prop, you got that prop or everybody ready you got this so you got that cool down ready you know what key that is? And everybody's like, yeah, let's just hurry up, man, let's go. Dude, I gotta I have to work in a while. I'd love to hearing that I gotta work in the morning. I'm freaking like fifteen and like, I gotta work tomorrow, dude on my kids crying one sec and I'm like, this is really happening, Like this is a dude.
Speaker 2: It was. It was magical.
Speaker 3: I really would love to go back to that period of time and like just to record all of my video game experiences at that time, just like record them in like all the moments that made me like yell the most. After I beat it, I was like the most, like I can't, but I finally did this.
Speaker 1: The original video title Leroy was released by the World of Warcraft player guild Pals for Life to video sharing site Warcraft Movies on May eleventh, two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: So like, oh wow, just a little bit, just a.
Speaker 1: Little bit before YouTube, because I think YouTube was later that year, decades and things.
Speaker 2: So I think I might have messure Timber, but don't quote me on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was late. It was later than May, I know that, And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can easily uh that YouTube the first video ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at the zoo, me at the zoo.
Speaker 2: I think it's so fucking shitty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just some guy being like I'm at the zoo.
Speaker 2: It's like seventeen seconds. It's like nineteen seconds, so oh zoo and there's elephants in the background. That okay, then it's just like done. They're like riveting. That's the first one to make sense.
Speaker 1: Well, so it's so crazy that that was that is ironically like one of the most important things ever created.
Speaker 2: What do you think is the what do you think is the most April twenty third? Okay, wait a minute, April twenty third two? Done? Five?
Speaker 1: Oh really so it was before wait when was that one?
Speaker 2: May? Right? Oh shit, yeah, that's crazy. Well there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean it's I mean to be fair barely you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also YouTube wasn't YouTube didn't really start kicking up until, like I would say, like does sixty seven this guy still alive? That guy actually got assassinated?
Speaker 2: Hope, I hope it's still okay. This is Eliot Rogers. That's how. I don't know, just what do you think? It's the most impressive youtbe video ever? Watching your life, the.
Speaker 1: Most impressive YouTube video I ever watched in my life. I think it was probably something I shouldn't have seen you It's probably like some like yeah, some yoga thing.
Speaker 2: Some yo some chiropractor video uploaded.
Speaker 1: Five seconds ago. Uh, you like yoga? How does how to lift yourself with just your labia or something?
Speaker 2: But I still I'm sure I gone that every now and I'm like, how is this on? I haven't done in a while because it's educational. I literally literally I showed Lily I remember the Filipino guy that showed his asshole literally that video, and she was like, what the fuck is this doing on here? And I was that this is on YouTube education. I gotta do education.
Speaker 3: That's one about that's someone about bleaching your asshole. I saw one about how to properly live.
Speaker 2: They they so they haven't removed anything, but they at least put blurs, So that's an actual It's weird because I feel like they can just delete them, but like, this is the compromise to where now you can at least not have tits and ass immediately pop up on your phone. But you know, you kind of have to go out of your way. Like on comment sections, do I see people say, oh, I'm on the weird side of YouTube. Yeah, I'm on the weird side of YouTube, and good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, the most impressive, it's probably something like probably like don't hug me, I'm scared, very good. It was the first time that I was like, that's kind of crazy that that's possible.
Speaker 2: You know that is no, don't hug Miska.
Speaker 1: Oh really it was like a.
Speaker 2: Like a puppet show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like, uh, it was classic Internet where it would be like, yeah, I was just taking out a couple of things.
Speaker 2: I want to see what's going on with the shorts, like if they're just as crazy, and it was. It was more just it they're trying to pretend like the it's not sexual, but like this bitch had a Bikinian and like her fucking camelto is about to explode out of the fucking bottom, you know, like she is. It's fucking it's It's basically the same thing. But I just get your algorithms completely on that follow eating its explained? Did you I don't remember? Okay?
Speaker 3: For me, it was the Duck the Lemonade stand. That was the first YouTube video, the Duck song, the song Duck.
Speaker 1: The issue is it's like I can't remember what what is a YouTube video?
Speaker 2: Impressive? Yeah, I love that video.
Speaker 1: I mean that's not really what I don't think it's impressive though, is it?
Speaker 2: No, not at all?
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, well, not engaging with the red at all.
Speaker 2: Not engaging my own question. I know, I don't know. Most impressive YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what actually probably is? The real answer is probably like one of those okay go music videos.
Speaker 2: Here we go, here we.
Speaker 1: Go, like the that was the Tremo was the first one, but like every single video music video that they've ever done is insane. It's like that, but like they keep going. They did one with mirrors that I was just like, that is the craziest fucking thing.
Speaker 2: I've ever seen. I've seen that. I think Tremo.
Speaker 1: They made a song with the Muppets.
Speaker 2: What the I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know what I don't I don't know if I can trust anything that you say?
Speaker 2: Is the issue with the Muppet movie? Very different? But I don't wait a minute, Yeah, go ahead and look at it.
Speaker 1: They go ahead and look it up, be on your phone in a productive way.
Speaker 2: I think, Uh, dude, perfect was actually really impressive. Uh, but then they got old real fast because it was like, you've done like the most impressive ship already, Like, oh, I'm gonna make the Muppet sholl theme song.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, interesting, that makes sense. I mean they would be tapped to do something thing like that. I think they worked with Henson. I think the Henson Warehouse.
Speaker 2: Or whatever before you got like aids or whatever. Yeah. I think, uh, they should go and create a clash the Hents the okay, go, Yeah, you have to fight all.
Speaker 1: Of the Yeah, you have to fight. You have to fight them in a a in an elaborate ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's treadmills and trampoline. You're like, what do I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not happening. By the way, no way, creator classes dish. It's canceled as fuck.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't even know what's going on with that at this point. I just I've seen the only thing that I know is that something significant must have happened, because I've seen a bunch of thumbnails of the Fall of Eye dubs or yeah, yeah they dubs something, and I'm like, oh, what happened? Now, I don't I'm not gonna wor I just see if people keep dropping out and it's just like that something's canceled.
Speaker 1: If I put it, I wish I could bet on it in some way I wish I could put money on because I'm so confident I think it's like not happening it.
Speaker 2: I mean, in your guys' point of view, it reminds well, let me say this before I ask. Vince McMahon was so annoyed that he the XFL failed all them years ago. What's the XFL. The XFL was the Extreme Football League. He tried to start his own football league. And the interesting thing is some of the ideas were good enough to where the NFL stole it. Like some of the like the sky camera. There was a certain things that like this is pretty cool micing the players and stuff like that. Yeah, like so there was some innovative ideas. Yeah, especially especially the quarterback. Yeah, you can you know, like just sounding like freaks.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just that's what I would imagine wouldund like, I feel like, there's no way it sounds good.
Speaker 2: It actually sounds really good. They just they're just yelling.
Speaker 1: But like the usually it's like a micro it's like the ear microphone.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's a weird it's a there's a culture with being a quarterback to where they all yell the same, like they all have different voices. Right, you know, everybody talks differently, but they all sound exactly the same when they're when they're actually starting their high like like it all gets the same.
Speaker 1: And I'm convinced it's all sports people are clones of the same people, because the same thing is true of like baseball announcers. Like I remember, like I went home for a little bit, like this year, or like earlier this year, like I think late last year, and uh, I think like someone was watching a baseball game, like a recent one or like one from very very recently, and I swear to god, the announcer sounded exactly the same as like when I was like five, And I was like, there's no way that's the same guy, because he's like it might be hundred.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't because he was like thirty. Oh, you know, so he's just doing.
Speaker 2: It's like radio clo radio show hosts or YouTubers. YouTubers have a certain kind of I fucking hate it. There's you know, you haven't heard the YouTube boys.
Speaker 1: I know the TikTok voice.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a TikTok voice, yes, but there's absolutely YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a YouTube voice.
Speaker 2: There's absolutely what's the YouTube voice? Do it for me? I mean, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: You know why you can't do it because there isn't one.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can't do because I'm not a YouTuber. But it's a YouTube that doesn't make sense. You could do things like hey, guys, what's going on today's episode? Like that kind of like Caden, that's a lot of content creators, so I guess he was using as example. He's that just so homogenous? No, that's not DEGI actually on other people it's I mean, it's what do you mean the fake energy? There's that thing that people do. There's the fake energy thing, which I I don't love it.
Speaker 3: And then now there's works, but there's there, there's that, and then there's like the critical where like people come in and they're like, hey, what's up, guys, I'm gonna go through this thing where people just copying people?
Speaker 2: Do you emulate?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Is what? Guys? Everybody? What a ship booner of aart? This turned out to be.
Speaker 1: Stop killing games is crazy.
Speaker 2: Later, if you start a fresh channel where Whitey do it, the algorithm will reward you. Don't you just do a channel that's called what would be moist critical nemesis.
Speaker 3: It'd be, it'd be it'd be it'd be a dry dry miss critical critical, A minuscule dry minuscule, that's what's absolutely critical.
Speaker 1: Just minuscule is kind of the worlds. It kind of works dry when you say irrelevant. Yeah, like there's something like that. Try a critical point or like a like a negligible, like dry negligent.
Speaker 2: Like it's negligible. Yeah, it's me. Trygg have energy like it's going on. It's me. You're gonna ask grock or something. No, I don't talk to talk to group right now, grouk grook. I can't be slurred. I could say something way worse I have it. Would you call me grouk? No, it's his name. Group? Yeah, complimentary, I guess they say it's complimentary. Is being critical of someone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's a lot of there's a lot of meanings for the word is the issue.
Speaker 2: I like the I like the game one because then using miss and dry miss actually sounds kind of good. Dry miss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like a turn of phrase, like an expression, like.
Speaker 2: A dry miss. I like it. It's more dry safe. Dry safe sounds a little better so Chris, start your new channel where white T shirt, get a little bit, just get a little paler, put on a wig, get a get a little paler, like you're just gonna will yourself to be start of the sun for about a month. Don't you turn on the lights? Okay, keep your bedroom dark. I always do that. I've seen it though. I've seen people. There's that guy too lazy to try, and then there's somebody that emulated him exactly the same, except for in the M M A space and his channel blew up immediately because he's just like he starts off the same way like too lazy. Goes all right, that's the first thing he says in every video, all right, this happened whatever, And then this happened, and so the other guy does the same thing. The thumb nails are the same, and then it can't tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Yea, I saw somebody do something crazy.
Speaker 3: Bye, but I saw this really sick MMA fight where way better and I don't have a problem.
Speaker 2: Charlie.
Speaker 1: Charlie's a video on the cycling games thing was actually really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but stop killing my ass. I saw some guy spin kick a baby in a back of the head absolute cinema. All right, good night, guys, cinema. Absolute grook sounds hey grok, hey grok? What will my cock stop growing? Why will why won't my cockstock growing? See? If I was subscribed to that bullshit, I would ask that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you gotta get your value, you gotta get I think it's it's actively poisoning water supply in fucking Michigan, and you know, like eroding the ozone layer every time we ask it.
Speaker 2: What's up? Grock? But uh, you know whatever, who cares. I've heard that, I've heard about how much energy it sucks. And just for the people are having mundane conversations with AI, How are you doing today? Chat, gpt Rock.
Speaker 1: It's like fifty forty nineties running at Max, fucking Max Frank, just to say I'm good, how are you?
Speaker 3: It's funny at thing to be like, hey, Grock, describe this like a pirate and it doesn't like a rock? Yeah, I say, explain this in final fantasy terms, and did you sit here gay and pirate me?
Speaker 2: Gay me gay mayte ah six hundred forty. I'm mate with my mates, mate, mate, I'm saying. Some little kid drinks a cup of water. Right after he does that, he's like, mom, cpu.
Speaker 1: Some freaking robots, some like fucking CODs A wortha ass robots is gonna be like going door to door, like mauling people and turning them into fucking CPUs that can run.
Speaker 2: This is just a feed grock.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's gonna be a crazy.
Speaker 2: World that we're if they start, if they start in the rural areas, you know, I ain't gonna stop them. I'm gonna start. I'm not gonna stop him yet. Let them get the rural areas, and then you know, then things might a little calling, a little balance. That's that robot from the government, which I like. Now I like now I like him.
Speaker 3: Now let's go hook the government robot. Hoinde they have the government robot turn into a fucking pretzel.
Speaker 2: I like me overreach, you know that big beautiful bill. I like that because they told me to like it. They call me beautiful, so I gotta believe. And then just like bending them and wighs that. Oh my god. Alright, let's fucking let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's just get on the let's focus on questions. I guess you're a ball now. All the questions are like fresh. Since we just posted the thread right now.
Speaker 2: And you're a beach ball, you will be a cpu little one.
Speaker 1: That's new Christmas, Carol. Tiny Tim isn't sick. He's just a fucking becoming a robot to feed Grock. Oh my god, you see that video where it's like it's like Scroogey wakes up and he goes you. He goes out on the streets like you, boy, what day is it?
Speaker 2: He was like, it's March. He wakes up my Christmas day and he's like it's Martin. All right, I'll try to do better, I guess in general March presents.
Speaker 1: I'll try to be better next Christmas. But I might I might have forgotten this lesson by then, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: No, I went back and ford in time. I'm not forgetting ship.
Speaker 1: He would forget. He's he's old.
Speaker 2: He might not be here.
Speaker 1: He might he die on Thanksgiving just.
Speaker 2: Paying a lot of women to ebeneze or my Scrooge. You know what I'm saying. I know exactly what. It's crazy. I've never seen that, but that was a convo I put that together. I was a free style freestyle. Yeah, so terrible. He was an amazing athlete. I really I really miss him. I miss him, man, I missed him too. But you know, he's a he's a fucking mountain decoration. Crazy.
Speaker 1: He's a texture pack on the mountain somewhere.
Speaker 2: He stepped back in with Jesus. Now.
Speaker 3: It so sucked with poor kids on that thing, man, that's what makes it so tragic. From him dying obviously unfortunate, but it was just a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Kids, a lot of kids his own tottered whoops. That was part was whoops. You think you think he was like, whoops? Are neither like? Right before there he was prey Damn Lebron, he said of fire RAFs up, damn Lebron. I'm pretty sure it was Shack. He's like, man, fuck you Shack. They got the black Box. And that's the last thing I heard him say, fucking Shack. I got one marine than new Boom, that's true. I got five, he got four boom. Man, it was really fucked up. If Shaq would have took care of himself, man, God Doge took care of himself, Oh god, they would have had at least a couple more. For sure. He was he was so unstoppable. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like wild looking at like, oh they because he didn't pray, he didn't practice, right, isn't that the double edged sword? Yeah, he's so good that he's like, I'm not gonna do shit. So if he was like unathletic, if he wasn't as big, you know what I'm saying, he would have probably tried harder, but he wouldn't be as dominant.
Speaker 2: So it's like a weird he just was not. You just wish that like he was had that big as drive. Yeah, well Kobe' drive. He'd probably still be playing. If you got Kobe's drive, that would have been terrifying because it would have been unfair. It already is unfair, the fact that there's no size. You're playing technically a combat sorry physic a physical sport. There is contact. You're playing a contact sport and it doesn't matter what size you are. You can be fucking seven foot six and huge, and I'm like, well, how is anybody supposed to defend over you?
Speaker 3: Like it's bost advantage you have. You have to use your advantages, right, Like obviously most big men have bad handled unless you're Kevin Gardner, Kevin Durant Kevin Durant is like that, he's he's the oxy good.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't, ye, yeah, you can't. Can't defending that guy. I think I have that guy's shoes or something.
Speaker 1: Why would you have a shoes like you like the No, Like I think, uh, some someone my mom worked with, I think his mom or something, and they're like, you guys have like we have like a piece of memorabilia from him. And I remember being like, I don't know who the that means nothing to me at all?
Speaker 2: Was that? When is it? Because was it recently when this happened the high school?
Speaker 1: Okay for sure, like late high school and so.
Speaker 2: Back when he was like fucking signed Seattle, but then went to Okay see early Okay, See that's crazy. Before he went back. I was thinking like maybe when he he never went back. He did, he went he went to Okay. See he went to Okay, see England, right, No, not for first he went to they went to Golden State, Golden State, that's okay, yeah yeah, and then Brooklyn, which that's what I was thinking. Maybe while he was in Brooklyn, you got the shoes. Yeah, but now he's in fucking Houston. Remember that.
Speaker 1: I can't remember it was shoes or if it was like a basketball it was in like a glass box, was like some piece man.
Speaker 2: I would have. I would, uh, well, if he wins one more championship, stay with Houston, then I would sell that ship probably probably. Though he's still great.
Speaker 1: Seven or thirty, he's on he's on death's door.
Speaker 2: I mean technically for sports in sports world, we passed. It's kind of crazy. Like when you hit forty, your just knees explode. They literally explode. I've seen it happen Happy Birthday and then you just see them project I'll explode exploded. That was so sad. I've been playing basketball every day and I think about that ship because I'm like, I'm thirty seven. Ye was like, bro, I gotta be careful. My ship's gonna stretch. I do.
Speaker 1: That's a myth. Don't stretch, stretch stretch Ye yeah, then for you work out, stretch before you work out, so you don't. That's such a believe.
Speaker 2: You're fucking sharing that the Maye not. You know, it made me stop stretching. I watched Zombie Land and Whatoody Harrelson said something that stuck with me. He said to U Zuckerberg. What's the other guy's name, Jesse, Jesse Heisenberg. He said to Jesse Eisenberg, he said, have you ever seen a lion stretch before it attacks the gazelle? Yes? And I was like, they do, I'm sold, But they do? Never they don't. And you never seen a predatory cat stretch its body and then go into pounce position. No, it's just positioning itself. It's not stretching, idiots, I've seen. Never. Animals stretch also when they need to stretch. They stretch when they're sleeping because they're stiff. No, they stretch and they stand up, they stretch, they they extend themselves. He's literally just lying. No, animals stretch. They stretch when they're sleeping because they're all stiff, like every like every and then they also walk around. Sometimes they do a random stretch.
Speaker 1: They don't do that.
Speaker 2: Animal stretch. A bird stretch.
Speaker 3: The birds are not the fucking case. It's like, what have you seen a worm stretch? Worms don't. When's the last time you've seen a worm?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Turn cakes.
Speaker 1: And all I'm hearing is you giving me examples of animals not stretching. Animals stretch they don't.
Speaker 2: They do. They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't stretch the same way people do before they work out. Yes, but they do stretch. They don't go through stretch routines. They don't sit down like I fight.
Speaker 2: Animals don't like before, like a goat like head butts, you see them like the horns. All you're seeing it stretching before it charges. You know, all it does is go. Both bulls are retarded, though hyper stupid. More animals.
Speaker 1: More and more animals are being added to this list of animals that do not stretch. Name one animal.
Speaker 3: I've seen dog stretch after they finished seping. Even I've seen my dog stretch before. Not do stretch routines, but they stretch like they're walking around sometimes and they're like, because just finished sleeping.
Speaker 1: Not even animals, and you didn't see it sleeping.
Speaker 2: It walked and it's like, I'm stiff, I need to stretch. That's what you saw stretch. You absolutely saw that.
Speaker 1: Animals down stretch. They look like they stretch because that's us superimposing what we think they're doing before. How when dogs like lick you and they're like, oh, they're giving you kiss, it's like, no, that's not what's happening. A dog doesn't know what a kiss is. Okay, when you see a dog stretch, you're seeing a dog be more dog.
Speaker 3: Dog kissing its lips, putting its snout against you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, animals don't stretch at all.
Speaker 2: It's a myth. Yeah, they don't even stretch it even after a nap. They they get up immediately and start sprinting. Yeah, exactly, animal like that crazy like a line's like a like a cheetahs like going after and you just see it like stop and it's like holding its fucking side. Wow. Wow, they straight up me out. Sure. The cats, Yeah, felines feelings me out. I've never I've only heard cheats me out out of the bigger cat. It's crazy. Probably worms cough.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it's the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: They cough like my dad exactly.
Speaker 1: They go like that loud to home. Well, it's like it's proportionally smaller, but like it is that it's loud. If you feel like a step the scope up to a worm, you'd hear that, ah, but only.
Speaker 2: If it was coughing the scope of work. You think, like, you go to a better veterinarian is that right? Veterinarian? Veterinary veterinarian? Is there an there?
Speaker 1: I feel like this is like a Wednesday kind of thing or February, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It's I don't I think it's right.
Speaker 2: Ways, I'm sure I'm butchering you. But yeah, you go to a vet I'm just gonna say that, veteran, and you bring you go to an army better and you bring the words of the bed, you put the steps, he's alive.
Speaker 1: I wonder what that would sound like.
Speaker 2: That's a hot you get it away from me.
Speaker 1: Did you know that they build guns salt guns for bugs?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, so there's like actually.
Speaker 1: Do guns that you can buy that you load I guess with like salt or something and you shoot, but like.
Speaker 2: Bugs, most of the like flies, mosquitoes, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, you know pest that really need to be shot, but like you can't shoot it with a real bullet because like they're so big, you miss and you damage your ship. So you load it with like little salts and that basically acts as proportionally bullets for them, and so you shoot.
Speaker 2: I feel like hitting them is so hard though.
Speaker 1: No, well, well yeah they make they make revolvers, which I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really I really want to blunderbuss flying over there. Done shit that It's gotta be kind of fun. I imagine.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I have to imagine shooting shooting bugs. I can't even tell you how much satisfaction, especially if they were roaches. Oh my god, being able to fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't like guns very much. Columbine entire company of roaches. Yeah, that I don't know, will mind? See that's who should be worshiped, right, people who massacre bugs? You have all these dumb ass like the Columbine kids are like I've been watching some of these documentaries on showing the copycat like school shooters and whatever, and they worship these guys and I'm like, they suck so bad that I'm like, what are you seeing? I'm trying to be as objective as possible, and I'm like, what do these people like? They think they're cool?
Speaker 1: It is crazy because it is crazy because they're just aping material. It would be like simping for like Carlos Mencia or like a cover band, you know what I mean. It's like you just you're just doing Columbine over and over. Yeah, it's fucking lame.
Speaker 2: It makes sense why they like they look up to them, but like it's still like in which way because there's someone that like it's projection of themselves, Like, oh, this person Carl has the same experience that I have. And I don't mean that, I mean like they think they're cool, Like they look at them and they're they're vlogs and stuff, and like all these guys there's that band that they like. One I don't know if it was one or both of them were wearing this one band. It's like an acronym or not an acronym in abbreviation m K something whatever, and all of them get into that. That girl that shot up her school recently was into that band, the Black Nazi. I think was like, like they just.
Speaker 1: I forgot about the Black Nazis.
Speaker 2: I just watched a video on the blost because I want to know what I didn't know all what happened. But yeah, the Blots. It's funny because like the god they it's so crazy. Did so in his manifesto. Now, he was obviously fucking around a little bit. But also I think some of the inspirations were real because at the end one of them said, Hassan, it's like, oh, okay, obviously you're not. It's but somebody Ethan Ralph was on it. Ethan Ralph Nicholas J.
Speaker 1: Flint says, Ralph and Nick Fes were on a manifest on.
Speaker 2: A manifesto with that with the Blatzi that blocked that real recent Blatzi shooter. He Nicholas J. Finn says Candice Owens, he doubled down on Canda. I think that was real.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is that the more you say blotzy, the more it doesn't sound like a real word.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's well, it's it's it's not real in a sense that it hasn't been accepted by society yet. But I'm trying to make it real because that's how it works. Right, Once it's accepted, it's now real because people people will be like, that's not a real word. I'm like, the fuck is a real word? What does that even mean? Every word is made up? Well, yeah, but it needs to be accepted. You're right, but like, it just needs to be accepted. It that's the only criteria.
Speaker 1: It's a word that has not been accepted, and chances are might not be.
Speaker 2: It won't ever is not gonna be accepted, but I'm still gonna try later. You're gonna we're gonna do our best. It's like blunk hole, you know, black uncle, like that didn't stick. That didn't sticks. Most of my uncle's a blunkle. So I first heard that on the scrubs because a turk. He's like, I'm going to be a blunkle, and then they're like looking at him and like I got it immediately, But a blunkle. It's crazy anyway, I don't know. Let's move on to about an uncle, A nice uncle. Yeah, yeah, good, save all right, what we got from our races. Yeah, we're gonna read.
Speaker 1: Our some of the submissions from our wonderful patients over a patreon dot com slash snart tank.
Speaker 2: Remember you two? Can you two can add on YouTube? You too? Hello? Hello? Remember when they put the things something yeah something so yeah, So he says it goes hello, hello, and then I think it says oh la, like man, please go vertigo or something.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I only know YouTube for I genuine and I mean this sincerely. I don't think I've listened to an entire YouTube song.
Speaker 2: All the way through.
Speaker 1: But I know that the only thing I know about them is that is when they threw their album on everybody's phone, Yeah, and everybody immediately wanted it gone.
Speaker 2: That was that was it felt good. To be fair, I might have talked about the on the show before. To be fair, there's one song in there, and actually was listening to it last week. I was at the gym, like as a cool down. It's called every Breaking Wave. It's actually a good song, and I was like, I can't believe you too, because to be every commercial song I've heard from them, Sorry, you two fans, I think it sucks. I just every popular song I've heard from them, maybe the In the Name of Love. That song's okay. I know that song because the Homer Simpsons getting the shit kicked out of him by YouTube's security guard in the Simpsons, he like disrupted like a YouTube concert. I can't remer or why. And then they take him off stage and like, don't worry, folks, he's gonna get the help he deserves. And the camera's on in the stage background. It's the stage. The monitor is basically showing in the on backstage and he's getting this shit kicked out of him. They're holding him and they're punching him and kneeing him in the head while they're in the name of it was funny.
Speaker 1: So is Vertigo a YouTube song? Yes, that's the only song. That's the only song I know, and I didn't even know it was them, dude.
Speaker 2: It's one of the they have this like riff that I feel like they were like, oh, this riff's hard, but it's like it's like hard baby shit, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it's like like they were probably like, God, that's so fucking like that's so int and then like like to like you know, a seventy five year old, like all their fans are like, oh man, these guys still got it. Yeah, but like I heard that ship, I'm like, what the fuck is and fifty years old they're like just.
Speaker 1: You goes like wait, wait, hold on, I haven't you too.
Speaker 2: Let's I want to look at their Spotify, like what is their.
Speaker 1: Probably fucking ten trillion listens a minute?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is? What do you think they're monthly?
Speaker 1: They're unreasonably populs.
Speaker 2: I don't their a monthly listener is how what would you say they're monthly listeners.
Speaker 1: How many a month I would I'm gonna guess sixty million.
Speaker 2: That's very high. Yeah, I haven't looked yet, so I'm just thinking, it's what about you twenty five million, let's see twenty point one million. That's so unreasonably high.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. They're classic music. Oh yeah, it's a beautiful day, remember that one? No, you know that, you know that that's crazy to give them gay and I'm right a game, I'm gay. I'm afraid.
Speaker 1: Okay, I genuinely don't know about it.
Speaker 2: With or without you. I don't know. See, Like I'm looking at the I know without you, what is that one? I don't know that with I don't know how to say it with With that?
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: Still haven't found what I'm looking for? One? See, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure if I heard them, I would know them. Yeah, that's but also like I would never choose to listen to them on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's what's so crazy. That's the problem that I'm having that. I'm like, I don't recognize any other titles. So that's that really does show that, Yeah, we don't listen to them even though I'm sure the pop culture lexicon everywhere you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you too can ask a question over at Patreon on contrasts to start, take five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Is the audience participation tier.
Speaker 1: Go over there and throw us a question or a submission, or a story or fucking whatever you want, not limited, just the questions. I stayed the size of North America wrote in he says, hey, Fellas, recently, I've been rewatching Lost after buying the whole show on Blu ray. And if you know anything about Loss is that the show gets progressively more and more insane the longer it goes on. My question is, what's a show, movie, or a game that starts off relatively sane and that goes completely off the rails later on. An honorable mention is the later seasons of Supernatural where they fight literal God. They also have a crossover with Scooby doing that show.
Speaker 2: Yea, they fight God? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like yahweh my God? Like the Almighty? Yeah? What do you like?
Speaker 1: Why did they fight him?
Speaker 2: Does he have like a beard? And shit? Like? What does he look like? Does he does have a beard? Doesn't have you watched The Boys. Yes, do you watch the new season? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know the guy that cloned himself in the new season when they were doing the Firecracker rally and he was in his own ass. He had like a bunch of clones in his own as like a train of Is that the guy that was the guy that played Bob. Because the guy Robert Singer, the guy that writes The Boys, he wrote Supernatural.
Speaker 2: Oh is that why? It's why I love and hate The Boys at the same time. That's why the guy that plays on Vegan, he played the dad.
Speaker 3: That's why he was into the show as well. Okay, the guy that played the President, he was Bobby in the show as well too, like like a lot of them are storing.
Speaker 2: Even Jensen ackles he was. He was the main character in Freaking of Natural, him and his brother. Yeah, yeah, I look to be fair. I never watched. Uh it makes sense, but it's like a c W show right when it first aired, when it was actually really really good at my sister and that's the reason why I watched he watched it. I was like, oh, I guess, and then I finished it on my own. Yeah. I had a friend that claims he was straight man that loved that show, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: OK, I think the first of that show, like I think season three, four, and five are like amazing television actually, but I think it goes on to season twenty it is insane.
Speaker 2: I look, I still watched them. I'll just take your word for it because I couldn't. You don't have you don't have to watch it's I tried. I tried those DC shows. I tried them. I try to watch the c W DC shows, and they just they fell off a cliff for me fast. I never cared, Like, yeah, I don't know. I never I never cared. I watched. I will say.
Speaker 1: The thing that comes to mind immediately is Metal Gear. Honestly, Metal Gear as a series starts off so mundane relative to like what it ends up being, where like people's fucking arms are controlling them and ship like it's it's absurd.
Speaker 3: I mean, every game starts off way less insane in the game ends.
Speaker 1: Not really yeah, even all of them do I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Which one doesn't get completely out of hand by the end of.
Speaker 1: The Well, I guess I'm thinking of things. I'm thinking of the usually usually that happens with things that are succeeded or like handed off to like a different like if like a reboot or something where like the reboot is fucked or something. But like I think it like when I think about like Halo went through Reach or whatever, like those are pretty those are as like there's there's not a moment in those that feel particularly more insane. That's what I'm saying. You needed to change the entire structure of like who was even you know you don't doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't think Metal Gear Solid one goes from like, oh, this is kind of a stuff game to like, oh, I'm fighting my clone that's like the opposite of me that was raised in the VAT to kill me out of nowhere, to that's that's what I'm Metal Gears.
Speaker 3: And then two you go from being a ninja like I'm just an assassin to your fighting mets with a sword.
Speaker 1: But this is what I'm saying, This is what I'm this is literally the point is that it starts off you're just sneaking into a base.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think every game goes like this except for the last one.
Speaker 2: The last one is just kind of like what the fuck is going on? That's it.
Speaker 1: I mean I like the most.
Speaker 2: I like the more.
Speaker 1: The most recent Metal Gear game, which one five deaths Stranding, Dude.
Speaker 2: I watched. I watched that one in particular.
Speaker 3: I watched maybe I watched all of the first ones, like the all the narrative stuff, like A three however, the narrative of the first one, and then I'm like, maybe thirty five minutes from finishing, like a huge deep dive in the second one, and I'm like, this story is unfucking believable.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I'm like, this isn't like it's also my least favorite part of the game.
Speaker 2: The story. Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 3: I think the story is the part of it's just that mechanically whatever game is not for me. I think the story is insane. I think what the is going on is fucking there's a tar person, hey, and not the way you think.
Speaker 2: I don't even I you.
Speaker 1: Keep saying group and tar person. And also it's crazy shit.
Speaker 2: I'm baffled by his behavior. The slur baby, that's the slur? Did you say tar baby? Yes? I am a black man. I am perturbed, I am outranged, I perturbed. I perturbed. Such a fuck dad? Yeah right, I don't. I don't have a dad. I don't. Yeah, I don't know if that's what do you mean we've met King Dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really don't think you want to be I think I think I think you think it'd be funny, and it'd be like just not funny.
Speaker 2: I think behind your back we're gonna get him on the pod. That'd be crazy. I'd walk right back out. I believe episode four hundred. You know, if the United States is still intact, episode four hundred, we're getting King Dad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, and you can hold this to it.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't think. I really don't think you guys want that.
Speaker 3: But I mean, hey, man, I think I think it won't even be funny. It's not funny, like speaking.
Speaker 1: Of Dad's Sweeney Tom, the gay bummer of Feet Street wrote in says, on the standing versus sitting debate, I don't remember having this debate.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Yeah, this is probably. I mean, I don't like how little I remember of my own life, but like, well, that's that's whatever, he says. My dadd's nickname is tiny due to his hilarious Oh I remember this now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The short legs. Oh my god, conversation. I only just remembered that. That's that's just likeic question. As soon as he okay, good.
Speaker 1: And when you recognize it, I was like, Oh, my dad's nickname is tiny Dude to his hilariously short legs and long ass fucking back.
Speaker 2: He is five feet Yeah, his long ass fucking back.
Speaker 1: He is five feet seven inches tall, So he's five seven And when he was younger, he had a friend who was six foot three inches tall. When in bars, they used to bet strangers that when they sat next to each other that my dad was taller than his friend. They would always win free drinks because of the hilarious height difference.
Speaker 2: One standing up.
Speaker 1: Sadly I inherited his tiny legs, but I'm at least a modest five nine inches all, so I'm not quite as funny looking. Keep up the long keep up the good work, Black Noir and Chris.
Speaker 2: That is uh, his dad looked like SpongeBob or something.
Speaker 1: I would imagine it looks more like.
Speaker 2: He does legs.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of Johnny Bravo. Yeah, he's one of the first people I think about anything. Yeah, because his because his back I think is like you if you if you took the drawing of him and measured his legs, you could fit I think three sets of his legs just on his back. I think, I think, I think, yeah, I mean, I feel like I'm operating very.
Speaker 2: Being very generous. Who is the stubbiest legs in any series ever? I'm trying to think of Johnny Bravo, Well, right now he might be what are those damn already forgot? I think it's I think it's less. It's like two and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not that crazy. I mean it is.
Speaker 2: But what are those village people in Expedition thirty three? What are they called it? The gest Yeah? Yeah, those things and you see like when you first show up to their for their village and like how the fun do they walk? Because they have those little stubby just there.
Speaker 3: There's so much variety in them though, like they all look so fucking different from each other, because there's the there's three there's two weeks, there's just on there's the other ones, right, the the minstrels, mestrols.
Speaker 2: And the instrels. Yeah yeah, you know the performers with the shoe pauls so.
Speaker 1: There's the gestrols, and then there's the what the fun?
Speaker 2: Why can't I remember that? I forgot what they're called? The I what? I gotta play that game again at some point, I'm what are the enemies called Neverrn's Yeah, yeah, there's another. You're right, that's just you're thinking. Probably, Yeah, I couldn't forget to Gonoco person not really liking ybody else in that game is inferior. But everyone's inferior everyone. Everyone's just less cool to.
Speaker 1: Like you're out on guard choice in podcasting where you kind of talk away from the microphone.
Speaker 2: It's very sick. It's very against the crane. Yeah, that's that's why, very rebellious, a new stand on. It's why I have to like, fucking uh. Your ratio of compression is so much higher than ours. It's very it's very like I usually do like five to one because like it's some parts of solo trying to stretch it as much as I could. It's like I'm like the m F. Doom of podcast. Oh, I take the rules and I break the rules. Was m F. Doom also fundamentally retarded? Yes? Possibly, possibly, that's your perspective of it. I think it was a little bit. I feel like there was I feel like there was a little bit quirky and he was just wild, like like there's a little bit of retardation that made him a genius kind of That's just how I feel. That's cool, That's just.
Speaker 1: How I feel. It's such a f That's the way that I love that sentence because it just negates anything that anybody else can say to you, because it's like, how can you argue with you can't argue with it that This.
Speaker 3: Is just how I feel the conversation that has become such a wild level of like an accountability.
Speaker 2: It's like instead of like this is my truth, I think. I think it's how you have to operate if you if you spend any amount of time on the internet, you have to you have to just double down, double down, but also retreat, believe a very open means of retreat. I'd be like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like, look I don't think so, but like I'm positive, but if you're on Instagram, make sure you can't be added to. That's a great one.
Speaker 2: It's a great dude. That makes me because every once in a while I want to reply to somebody and then they turn their ats off, so like you can't directly at them. You can still reply on their thread, but it doesn't directly at them, and I like, you fucking coward you it's it's such a coward move, Like it makes me so bad, especially because you can add other people. It's like if you turn that off, you should not be able to add other people. So it's just like, say the activity thing, I turn it off because I'm like, you don't need to know when I'm fucking online. That's crazy. But then I can't see what other people online. That's completely fair.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see this little foul. Tarnish wrote in this is Hello Maiden was rejects. I know Nintendo sucks now, but seeing as they were a huge part of my childhood, what are some of your favorite pre switch first Nintendo first party Nintendo games?
Speaker 2: Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong, I have so many of them, have so many Nintendo games.
Speaker 1: That new doney on game looks pretty sick to be honest with you, Like, doesn't he like to turn into some weird turn to all sorts of stupid shiit It looks it looks cool. It's not enough for me to go and spend five hundred hours on a machine just to play it, but it looks cool.
Speaker 2: Did you send me some racist ship? Yes? Oh yeah, well just say the word yeah, I mean yeah, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen that? Have you guys seen that video of Chuck Cheese streaming Fall? Guys?
Speaker 2: No, what are you saying? What? Yeah? Chuck e Cheese like Charles Entertainment.
Speaker 1: Did Charles Charles Entertainment Cheese himself in the flesh, well in the felt I guess because he's a puppet in the stream, but uh, yeah, he's there's this. I guess they did a thing during the pandemic. They did a thing during the pandemic where they were streaming Fall guys. Fuck yeah, And there's a there's a clip where he's playing the game and he he looks, he looks at the camera and he goes, Pagers, he did, he did? This is real And then he turns back to the game and he goes like, I'm not even kidding. What's crazy about it? Is like somebody pointed this after me that I didn't even realize that. Brad pointed this out to be on someone side where like because I showed.
Speaker 2: It to him and he couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: But it's like right above his camera's his biggest donation or top donation, right and it's completely empty.
Speaker 6: Which is the funniest fucking part of that video. It's just like him going pogos whimpering and then just know what supports him?
Speaker 2: What are you talking?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is this never came up? I don't know. I saw it.
Speaker 1: It came about my feed recently, so this is years ago. This is like, uh, during the pandemic, I like four years ago. I think exactly.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a classic image of Chuck E Cheese where it's like what happened to Chucky?
Speaker 2: And he's just naked and he's just like classic, and I just think I think every time I go pasty cheese, I think of that and I'm like, what the fuck I saw this. I saw that in the middle of the night and I was like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I have not gone back into Chuck E Cheese since I've seen that.
Speaker 2: That is an instant classic. That is a that's a great photo. Oh well, it's it's playing through my headphone. Swoops, okay, h doing that, But like, dude, like I love not a s A single donations.
Speaker 1: I like how the music cuts out too, like it's at the end of.
Speaker 2: A round ah.
Speaker 1: Pogers hagers and so clearly like oh man, I think that was the only thing he said the entire stream too, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't fucking believe. I just I'm so fucking out. I'm just so empty of ability to be surprised anymore.
Speaker 1: But isn't that crazy, Like like I'm just so I earnestly miss being surprised, Like I haven't felt like like I remember hearing bad news or whatever right or like something in the news that would like be like, how is that possible? And that doesn't happen anymore. Now It's I'm never like surprised by anything that I see. I can be surprised, like even I think genuinely if like an earthquake, what happened right now? And a fault like a like a fault line where to split this apartment into law, I would be.
Speaker 2: Like, WHOA see the magma?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that would be surprising. I'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: But like I would be like maybe barely startled. I can be shocked and frightened, but I can't really be surprised. I can be there you go surprised by I don't. I shouldn't be none of us should be surprised by human stupidity anymore. But it still hits me. It's not working with me anymore, really still hits me. Even Jojo had to remind me and be like, like you always say, you know, kind of a thing because I'm like, bro, people are this. And then something happened recently that caught me off guard. And then again it was one of those things. I'm like, you know, you already know there should be nothing that to catch you off guard, but it still does. I but I've gone through think I don't respect human life that same way used to anymore. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't value human life the ways anymore. Like I like, genuinely, for real, I don't think everyone deserves the life they're given anymore. I've really that point where I'm like, you don't deserve to live exactly. Listen, you used to deserve it, and then you prove that you don't deserve it anymore, so you should probably, you know, get on.
Speaker 2: Gain I'm having I actually I agree that I'm having a little hard time. I was like, I need to take a step back from the internet because I'm I haven't been this disgusted humanity in like quite some time where I was like, I need to I need to like just default, I need to go back to default where I'm just like, ah, shit's dumb. Yeah. Recently I've been like, you know, a meteorite that just struck a bunch of I'd be like, kind of do the Fonzie. I'd be like a like, I'm I'm I don't like how I don't like feeling like that. No, exactly, it's a ship feeling. I'll hit the juke box and start, you know, being like a thousands of people died eight. The No Kings then gave me a lot of surprise. I was actually proud. I was like, I'm happy some people showed up No Kingston, the no Kings, No Kingston, No Kings. That would be would line that would make me so fucking sad. I'm like, am I really that bad? Yeah? Global? Global, Global, It's the most And then fucking all the world leaders are so impressed they make it officially No Kingston's Dame James will be hunted down and beat savagely like a scared dog.
Speaker 1: He's a coward. He's a coward is already we already killed him, we know where he is, we knowed him again, so we could kill him again this day next year. Sorry, that's how you find out that you've been killed already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next year you're gonna be killed. And then you're gonna be cloned and not be aware.
Speaker 3: That's so terrible because technically, when you get clothed, you still die. You the you that you are still is gone.
Speaker 2: I'm a different me now, and then you're gonna they're not gonna they're gonna make.
Speaker 7: Sure though Lily knows Lily every years, but every time you get cloned, you're gonna it's it's like, uh, you ever see the people who do face swap with themselves and how it gets like progressively, like like it just turns into.
Speaker 1: A complete different person a while it'll be like by like year ten, you're just not gonna look like You're gonna look at You're good. By year ten, you're gonna look like, uh, you're gonna look like David Cross.
Speaker 2: And then cybernetic Trump's gonna be you know, like, I'm Meka Trump. I can't even do it myself. As baby Trump is beat boom he sounds like that ATID that is uh, cyber Trump sounds dope. Cyber Trump. He sees cybers angief and cyber fucking cool, and he's like, I want that. Give me all those things. I recently played my Ver superheres brig the street Fighter and I saw Mega Zaneans, cyber Nettica, Kuma, and X members of Street Fighter, and I want that. I need all of it, no, no exceptions.
Speaker 1: I watched Short Circuit with Johnny five, and I thought, I want to be like Johnny.
Speaker 2: That seems fun. You want to be like Johnny.
Speaker 1: I want to be Johnny five. He looks so cool.
Speaker 2: I like his tread legs.
Speaker 1: I like the tread legs.
Speaker 2: Mister president, are you sure you wouldn't want to be a better cyborg or no?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's something about Johnny.
Speaker 2: He's just so cool whatever, so whatever, I want to be exactly like Johnny five.
Speaker 1: I want to fly it through the air with that song from Shrek to playing as I land on a boat with a mohawk. Then I literally happened in Short Circuit two. If you remember, if you remember Short Circuit too.
Speaker 2: Raise your hand.
Speaker 1: If you remember Shorge Cirkit two everybody saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I saw it. Short Circuit two is crazy. I've only think I've seen parts of it from Red Letter Media.
Speaker 1: I used to love those movies, like for some reason, like that movie like really hit me, Like I really loved the Short Circuit. I think I love the design of that. There's something about the Wally style design of a robot that I really fuck with, even though I've not seen Wally somehow have never seen Wally.
Speaker 2: No, I've only seen parts of it. Yeah, yeah, I just I don't know why. I didn't intrigue me, but I was the future of what people turn into spoiled. I was like, that's the life, bro, Like I'm done doing anything. Let's just sit and get fasts. Great.
Speaker 1: I think I got it spoiled for me or something, or like somebody told me the whole movie, or like somebody you know told me the ending, and then like what the And then I remember just being like.
Speaker 2: All right, standing of what happens.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't remember now, which is ironic. I could probably watch it.
Speaker 2: Watch it, watch it.
Speaker 3: He takes this dick out and he comes so much great, is so much come, Like it's a human like it's a it's a human, huge human penis. It's it's like a foot long human penis, and like it glazes the whole the whole ship feels what come blows up?
Speaker 2: God damn it. Disney still added again, Man, they're fucking That was Touchstone.
Speaker 1: Listen to that, well, that was probably Johnny six nine. Touchdown was the movie. The touchdown is Disney that like doesn't want to be associated with Disney. Disney, right, because it's not. It's not Friend Roger Rabbit. Yeah, Friend Roger Rabbit. Anything that was like slightly to adult to be pure Disney was touchdown. Like Home Alone was Was Alone was a touchdown, if I if I'm remembering correctly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Disney affiliate, that's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, touchtone is Disney. It's just like whenever they would have a movie that was like, this is not Disney entirely. Yeah, it's not entirely kid friendly. So we're gonna put that on Roger Rabbit. It's the second movie.
Speaker 2: The movie starts in Roger Roger Rabbit laying there with a pool to come in his ass.
Speaker 1: Who's like game, Roger Rabbit? And the third one is who's gay?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Colon Roger Rabbit.
Speaker 2: Rabbit, he's back. Hey I'm gay. Hey I'm gay, and I'm animated.
Speaker 3: And someone just blows his brains out there and he gets the gun that kills Tunes. I love the idea of that, a gun that murders a cartoon.
Speaker 2: I thought that was so cool. I was so great. I haven't seen it. I haven't seen that movie in a long time. That's due for like the pacing was a fan like crazy to me, but go back and watch it and just just even look at like just the people interacting with the characters, and it's it's just for its time.
Speaker 1: It kind of sucks that to do it way better, so like but like it's fine for what it is for for the garbage as little. There's barely any artistic barret to Roger Rabbit quite frankly.
Speaker 2: But was and Bugs Bunny in that movie or they both of Mickey and Bugs with both of that movie? Yeah, they were. Yeah, when your phone was falling each other.
Speaker 1: The first and only time that that's ever happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's true. It's iconic. Dang, imagine companies, let that should happen. Now you're doing crossovers. I know they're doing the crossovers of Marvel. Right now they're doing Marvel and DC cross overs again, finally for the first time since like ninety one kind of standing. There hasn't been like a Marvel versus DC game. I think just being's never gonna happen, just being just pieces of ship.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that one, there's too many things attached to each I p too. They have to to play the display the IP in a way because if it's superheroes meeting up Beau, they're gonna have to fight one another. That just has to happen. I mean, someone has to win, someone has to lose, and they don't want to do that. They like the they like the the that essence of competitiveness in it has.
Speaker 2: To be because all you unless they're working together to stop bad guys exactly, which is like they already done, but but it hasn't been done with them though in a game. And again in a game, I don't In the game, they have to be fighting. They have to be there's no so it would be like anything else, like say when even though Ultimate lines again, well it could be a lot of things to where they're fighting at first, It's like even like say just the Avengers itself. They fight and then they come together. It's just anything else. It just like people don't get tired of the trope. It's just like it's like getting tired of fighting games. It would be like, you know, you don't get tired of them. You just want to play different things with different skins essentially, and the mechanics are slightly different, but you're still just mashing buttons and fucking people up and do it using hip boxes.
Speaker 1: So same thing.
Speaker 2: Get Marvel and DC together, which would be really cool. It's like, oh, I want to see Spider Man have sex with fucking uh.
Speaker 3: Frame one, Like it's not like that events like I want to see Spider Man fuck Venom in front of Batman immediately it's going on.
Speaker 2: Spider Man and Batman have sex. Yeah, it's great each other, like Black Cat and and fucking uh and cat Woman having fucking or scissoring. Yeah, and I'm in a closet fucking going bananas ya you see you see uh, Halle I'm thinking of Catwoman Halle Berry. She was just like recently like dancing in her bikini. So it's like she's in her fifties and she looks fucking phenomenal seen that she was like doing I don't know if she was doing promo or something. And then like a one scene she's like running her fucking bikini bottoms falling offusly your ass, and I'm like, that's fucking to me. I'm just like, I hope I look that good. I'm fifty, man, you look I really hope crazy danger. I hope I would.
Speaker 3: I would stop walking down the street late at night. I would, I would stop doing. Would you have to change a lot of your mentalities immediately? Like, Oh, now I'm an attractive woman. I'm really not safe anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have cannons on me. I have like proton cannons. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Liked the idea that he calls upon it.
Speaker 2: That kind of phases into existence like.
Speaker 3: Alarm up, and it's like, I need you here now. I want to know Barbara's capt to Iron Man and war Machine. I want to just call their photon cannon to them.
Speaker 2: Crazy big those fucking how how heavy they are, just because of how.
Speaker 1: Big they are, so unreasonably huge, Like.
Speaker 3: It might it might not weigh anything, you know, in theory, it might just not weigh anything. It might just show up because it needs to be gone. They suspended by some other external force. It's the kind of thing that like it probably has its own jets. Yeah, shooting down to keep it holdable for someone.
Speaker 2: An energy that boys make you wasting his crazy.
Speaker 3: He could like the rest of Attorney if he wanted to, but he's like, nah, I got to make stupid Yeah.
Speaker 2: Using the remote. Here's a good one. Using the remote.
Speaker 1: From click to pause, time code Kings and from headed don't come and uh observed from far away wrote in he says, sup sup funk men? Is there any reality TV you actually enjoy? I? For one, I'm a huge fan of Survivor and on a much lesser note due to do enjoy Jersey Shore even though I know it's absolute trash that stinks.
Speaker 2: Out of Shore for a while.
Speaker 1: That's the it's trash TV. That's the whole point to my look my face. I haven't watched reality in a long time. I acknowledge that it's like the entertainment value of it. But like when I was in high school, me and my friend Rob would like obsess over over v H one reality show, specifically a lot. It was like it was I love it was rockab Love, I Love, I Love New York. I'll never I'll never forget. For some like, we had this running gag for a long time ever since we saw like this one episode of I Love New York where like, I think this guy named Chance threatened to cut someone and I'll never He was like, I'll cut you. I'm like, this is I Love New York is, why are you threatened? Like freending violence on I Love New York is so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But it was that one.
Speaker 1: Celebrity Fit Club was pretty fucking iconic too, because it was just a bunch of outer shape celebrities being called fat every week.
Speaker 2: It was just like this is amazing.
Speaker 1: And I remember Dustin Diamond from fucking Uh Saved by the Bell was on it, and he was just like a menace, Like he had a complete heel turn somehow.
Speaker 2: He's the guy that played Screech, Right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Screech from Save by the Bell was the villain on Celebrity Fit Club and he was just a complete dick the entire time. And then he died.
Speaker 2: He died, right, yeah, he died. He made a sex tape and died. Do you remember what his sex tape was called?
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: Called Save by the Smell and apparently he dirty Sanchez is a chick villain is Disney villain is No.
Speaker 1: There's no character. There's still to this day I watch, I'll I'll engage in like some I don't know Love Island or whatever the handle I watch to handle like these things. Watch, yeah, I think we watched it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. It's bullshit some horny actually a funny show.
Speaker 3: So it's about to handle the concept of the show is that they put a bunch of sex addicts on this island and they prohibit any sort of sexual gratifications. But if you don't do what, you win money. Like everything you break the rules, you lose money. Like people get angry at each other.
Speaker 1: It's like what you jerked off and that costs fifteen grand basically or some ship.
Speaker 2: It's like it is a music but like these guys can't just control the sexual desires and he just leads to ruination. But what's crazy exploitations great it is, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's completely exploitati if there's there's no points about it. But still to this day, like I'll watch that show and I'll be like, that's entertaining. It still doesn't hold a candle. The Dustin Diamond, that Celebrity Club, that shit. Really, I really strongly urge you don't even need context. Just look up clips from that show from when he was on it. He comes back to later like so he didn't get fit, so like he re erects, he re erects, and then he died.
Speaker 2: It's just very fucking insane. I'm an og man. I real world. I was, I was. I loved. There's some seasons there's a real world where they were in Hollywood and there was these three There's these three guys. They they did, you know, they just symbiotically like just melted together and became the biggest broie frat retards. Like they just would smash girls together, giggle like fucking school kids, and like like one time they like smashed these girls, they came out into the kitchen to get their energy out, like like like they were so like, oh my god, look what we just did. It was so fucking funny to me. I like these guys are children, because that's all like I imagine that's what a kid would do. Yeah, first time having sex. I'm like, God, I just got laid. But they're all like giggling and like one of them's on the floor kicking his legs up in the air and shit, and like I was like, these guys, I get it. I get the energy. And I'm sure one of those names will I can't remember that, but that was a real world Hollywood it was I think it was the first time they went to Hollywood. That was a great season. But yeah, I still me and Jojo have seen everything of ninety see like.
Speaker 1: Every seat that I haven't seen everything from that show, but I remember liking it. It's uh, it was one that I would watch with my family a lot.
Speaker 2: Wife swap was weird. I remember I watched Super Nanny a few times that super Those are like more like family friendly, like vaguely yeah, like Caesar Milan type ship dog whispers stuff like there was.
Speaker 3: I remember him punching a dog in the throat. It was interesting, like the dog like bit and he grabbed it by It was really weird. It was it was a whole entire fucking doment pinter weird. He grabbed it by the mouth and it was like it was like did I just punched it?
Speaker 2: Did I send you the video of that guy? Like punching the baby in the chest, like over and over again. Yes, that time, I had no idea. It's it's to check their responses. You know.
Speaker 1: That looked it looked violent as fire.
Speaker 3: The baby looked. I think that there's something wrong with that baby. Though it was it was sometimes you got to punch a baby, there's something because I think they're supposed to cry or like make our show that he's.
Speaker 1: Not crying, punch him.
Speaker 2: No, the baby had just been birth. Yeah, like pat them and stuff like see if they like respond to baby's gotta cry and then they'll let you know that it's good. Yeah. Yeah, I showed you guys that video of the preest slappy little baby before the bat. I had to baptize the baby this weekend. It was hilarious. Did you shake it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Well you baptized the baby?
Speaker 2: We had well, I had to hold the way I was getting baptized. Did you do like? Did you like I want?
Speaker 3: I wanted to let go so he falls into the bin all the water. You should want to do that, But I was like, nah, I care about this kid.
Speaker 2: It's well not yet. You know that you will one day about him, right now?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love him. I have a key chain of my keys. I don't care about baby. I love him. You love a baby, I love, I love, I love. Yet that's a monstrous I love them for what he is. Now. He's really cute and he's sweet. Don't even know that baby, I know. I do you know baby? You had conversations with the baby? Yes, yeah, I've watched it. Unfortunately, it's fucking terrifying watching children. It is. Actually it's very I thought I killed my cousin one time, but by playing with her, because it was she scared me by how fast you fell asleep. So I was I was stacking up. I was stacking blankets on her so she couldn't move. But like they're not they're blankets, they're not heavy, they're not heavy for you. I'm glad for her. She was laughing, she was having a get She wasn't like, she wasn't like that's choking that she was. Yeah, she was muffled. That's why it sounds like, yeah, definitely, you know exactly the sound that I heard. No, Like she was laughing and then like so then I was like I pretended to like, oh I'm going away by I kid, you not ten seconds later, I came back in and she just fell asleep immediately. So my first thought was like, oh my god, like because it was literally, I'm not joking. It wasn't like I left for a minute or something. I left for like ten seconds a maximum. She fell asleep. That like narcoleps ship and that, so that first it immediately I was like, oh my god, I killed her, And uh, I wonder what my wife would be.
Speaker 3: Like once you've been reliated by your family, you know all that ship, well, you know that part of the family.
Speaker 2: Whatever cares, they're fucking whatever. Anyway, I killed the baby. I think your life would be very different. It'd be very different. Would I be what I've made it to the point where I'm still on this podcast? Though probably not probably not Probably. I think we would have labeled you ahead of time of knowing you. Unfortunately, like K, like baby killer, it'll be dope burger king K, baby slaughter, baby killer. Baby killer is killing lots of babies.
Speaker 3: Kids is weird, man, because they're just like the problem for me is that, like the five year old one, he can tell me what he wants. I can help you can figure something out, like, hey, do you want something. He's like, yeah, I want this, slap them. We can work together.
Speaker 2: The little one he's only like eleven months old, so literally I communicate, you take care of the love month. I've had too a few times, so it was mine. I'll take care of an infant. They're too fragile, man if I if something happens on accident, like that thing just on its own has a fucking aneurysm, Like it.
Speaker 1: Always terrifies me. How just like frail they are as far as.
Speaker 2: They're frail, but they're not like they just spontaneously combust on its own. They're on me.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not as much as we make it seem to be. But it's like something could just go wrong and it happened. For example, because there are things that you would think would like.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, like I remember putting my my five month old nephew in the stove ones to just warm them up real quick because he was like really like freezing, and so like it's just like for like ten seconds, you know, just to preheat the stove to like six hundred.
Speaker 2: Max max. As anybody, No, you don't, you don't put your stove at max. Doesn't even go to six. I think that's the max. I think they can't go beyond that. I've never tested it. I think I have, and I think that's where it stopped. I think I think it goes to five.
Speaker 1: I don't think it goes I feel like five.
Speaker 2: But I do. I know it goes to four twenty.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's that's the stop range for everyone. Nothing needs to cook me out.
Speaker 2: I did a pizza for four fifty twenty minutes. Yeah, I did that last night. Actually, literally terrible pizza. It would fucking croissant crusted. This sounds would get that. I just wanted it was on sale for pizza, man, I completely agree. Yeah, it was so fucking Some of them go up to eight hundred or what do you make? What are you cooking for eight hundred degrees? That's almost the surface of venus, Like if you want to go walk on venus, it's like nine hundred degrees. Like, why would feel like it's hotter than that? But yeah, that sounds like it's insane. No, I look this up very reoch. I'm weird about astronomy, you know, because mean it's hotter than mercury, right is? Because yeah, because of the absolutely the wild Greenhouse effect there. Do you ever see when they when they put a probe in there and just see how fast the camera just melts, so like they put it and then it goes it's going, it's going down, and then it makes it to the surface and then it's it's done. They're like, Yeah, what do you need? I just want to like walk and disappear. Yeah. What happen when you die in space? Do you go to space heaven? Or you go to like I don't know space. Do you go to space?
Speaker 1: What happens you die?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker? Yeah? But then like after that, you mean nothing, So you think there's a Earth heaven? Yeah? So if you die on Earth you go to which yahweh? What are you to go? Do you think aliens have heaven?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What happens when an alien comes to Alien? Yeah? If an alien comes here and it dies to like, does it go to like five year old question? Right, because they just learned about aliens the five year old Do aliens have God? Do they go to heaven? Like?
Speaker 1: No, they're they're all gay in centers, every aliens gay. They're going They're not from here, They're not going to heaven. Son, They didn't.
Speaker 2: It goes for countries as well. You see that muzzy over there, he ain't from here.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about the green guy that helps with your language.
Speaker 2: I saw a guy pretending to be an American in the common section. He was talking about and uh, and then he he used us from Lasier or something. Yeah, he used the word muzzy. And then I clocked it immediately, like, sorry, bitch, Americans don't use muzzy as a slang. That's not a that's a Australian, that's a it's like a UK thing. So I immediately because this guy was trying to say Americans like us one except whatever. He called him a muzzy and I'm like, you're not. I was like, you're not, fucking fraud. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: That's the glorious bastards.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, fucking crazy. I'm like open, I'll be like interesting, interesting. There's like a lot of three three three, I do this, this is this is America. I do this, or I do this.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This to me, it feels weird.
Speaker 1: This feels this feels like I'm trying to say something I don't know. It feels like it's it's more communicative, it's more.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then is this we do but doing it's weird. There's just one too that I see people do with their thumb. Yeah, that's the German And then there's the I've actually done this before. Actually, yeah, this I don't get. I don't get what you're counting with your thumb before. Yeah, thumbs always last. For some reason, I started because I'm doing before, because like, is it weird?
Speaker 1: Is it weird to start with the pinky? I kind of start with the pinky when I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can remember last time my fingers.
Speaker 1: It just makes sense to me that, like I wouldn't start with the thumb, but I wouldn't start well.
Speaker 2: To me, it's more of a satisfactory like you feel when I when I lift my thumb is almost making Oh, I see what you're saying. So it's like, well, because with this finger, that's why I feel, not just.
Speaker 1: It's actually I think about it. I think I've done it every I just like how it feels before. I think I think I don't have like I think I think I might be schizophrenic, to be honest with you, why because I don't. I don't when I write ship down, I don't always write ease the same way. I don't always write well.
Speaker 2: That's most people is that I feel like I'm led to believe that that it isn't it's not okay. Good people that people that do calligraphy like doh like that it's always the exact same because they're like very refined writing. But people that write in because you don't write often, I write pretty often. Do you write often the way your hands? Most people don't do that.
Speaker 1: I primarily write with my.
Speaker 2: Hand the vats Why people don't do that? Not anymore.
Speaker 1: I actively had to start doing it because I was just forgetting ship and I'm just like, I would stare at Google Docs and I'd be like, this is this is when I'm learning dipnotized by into a state of like sedation by Google Docs.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't help me anymore. I just don't like how I can't I can't uh yeah, just you know, you can just type infinitely faster. That's that's the only thing. So sometimes when I'm writing, I get annoyed that I can't write as fast as I want to.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, I don't even thinking. I'm like, if I a final draft I'll do in Google Docs. But like the act of like coming up with stuff, I can't do it if.
Speaker 3: I'm learning, I write. If I'm learning something like if I'm trying to like learn Spanish, I write out the phrases and I write out all of the variations of it, so I can do that.
Speaker 2: Like stuff like that. Yeah, I don't really make much. We say, that's the what we say. Yeah, away, that's a good one. I guess. All let's see. I guess we just answered the reality TV shot question. Right, Yeah, that sounds right. Uh, all right, let's see.
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't read this one in advanced, but it looks long and interesting. One strokeman wrote in he says, hey, ethnic ed Ednetti, longtime listener and patron, but first time riding in. Hey, welcome aboard my guy, right, welcome. I wanted to ask you. I wanted to ask if you guys have ever heard or heard of or seen the adult swim cartoon Primal. Yeah, it's from the creator of Samurai, Jack Indexter's lab the Yeah, it's Dende Gendy Tartakovski. I think it follows this caveman and t Rex who bond through the loss of their families and the crazy adventures they get involved with. The highlight of the show is the brutally violent action scenes where they fight stuff like dinosaurs, giant bats, huge apes. It gets crazy and I think you guys would love it. It's a light on dialogue and mostly shown through visuals, like kind of like Samurai Jack. But give yourself to episode five and you should be hooked. It's all on HBO Max. Oh cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it was on Hbox. I was meaning to check that out because Gandy Tartakovski's like really like that guy's work is really cool, but I never actually got around to seeing it.
Speaker 2: But it was on my radar. I watched the first season of it, very good. Is there a second season? Oh? I didn't. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like a one like a limited series type thing. M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was only one. It was one season and another one they did afterwards. It's very good. I enjoyed it. Yeah, well, thanks for the recommendation. I'll definitely watch it now that I didn't know it was on HBO Max. Every cartoon is on there.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's a good one. Sweeney is a genuinely terrible human being, wrote in he says, hey, Chris.
Speaker 2: Derek and Will the beast. Jesus Christ, what is a will to beast? It's like a It's like a water buffalo, but in Africa? Is it is that real? Do you know? No? Actually, like African buffaloes. I guess I must, Yeah you should. I don't trust you. It's like African buffaloes. Wait, it's spelt with two e's. That's crazy. You're talking about like the beast part. Yeah, is that like one of those things like beast reality? You know how it's like best reality. Actually? Oh yeah right, it sounds like beast, but it's best speciality. Yeah, what the fuck that thing? That's crazy? Look that's a large antelope native to eastern and southern Africa. Yeah, fifteen miles an hour, Jesus, pretty quixt, pretty quick. The animals are like like, I remember what Yeah, I had no idea. It was with a E E s t Oh. These are the things that stampeded a fucking freaking yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah that was how he tried to remember. Mufassam helped me, helped me.
Speaker 2: No, niggah, I remember that? Who's done that? Oh? Man? I have not seen that either. That is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Get the Tom and Jerry scream on the mufassa dying right this instant?
Speaker 2: That is Oh man. If I would have seen that before the concept, I would have been cry laughing. Yeah right.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this guy, he writes saying, this question is mostly for Chris, but I think we can all speak on this. Uh, this question is mostly for Chris. But with the new studay of nine thousand people being laid off from Xbox insane cool? How long do you think we have until some sort of video game industry implosion? I doubt the industry will crash like it did in the eighties. Yeah, that's that's not possible. But what's what's happening right now is something's got to give. Thanks for keeping me entertained during my workouts, you Chuds, Thank you. Yeah man, that shit is crazy crazy, Like I can't I just can't get over how much they fumbled their entire.
Speaker 2: Business.
Speaker 1: Like it really makes no sense to me that you could come off with the three sixty and fail, Like I feel like you have to try to do that.
Speaker 2: That's it does It does feel like that arrogance, the try it the trying part that like, oh, let's do everything wrong wrong. Yea, what if we I got a crazy idea.
Speaker 3: I think they tried to follow the trends of like it, like the way they did software and shit like that, and try to innovate in the wrong directions, and it just constantly kept blowing up in their face. And I think they took a huge stumble with the first the one one. I think it was a huge stumble there, and they have not stabilized since then.
Speaker 2: They just didn't easily course correct where it is, like it just doesn't make any sense. It seemed kind of like no brainer stuff. Even when people were talking about the concept of what the Xbox one should be called.
Speaker 1: And calling it one is just right out of the gate. I think that's a failure right out. They gave with the simplest thing to get right.
Speaker 2: I think there was so much the Seed did so much wrong. They did the whole fucking everything has to be online, you can't share games, all that shit, and they've just been making dumb and then they like they have game Pass, and that's a idea. That's probably what's kept Xbox afloat genuinely. Actually, it's the only it's but they only did that because they were so screwed. Yeah. Well yeah, because like so like, dude, right, the PC game Pass is thirteen bucks. I feel like that's kind of I feel like I'm robbing them blind. Yeah, like just uh, I don't use it all the time, but I just like, oh, I finally I was like, I haven't played Starfield. I have to play Starfield, so just signed back onto it. It's it's a dollar for the first two weeks. I'm like, I've already been a member. I shouldn't even have access to this intro dollar thing. Well, you know what's crazy about that is that you can refund that dollar.
Speaker 1: Infinitely, Like you can redo that demo over and over again, and just like and they don't care. They don't even care to solve that problem.
Speaker 2: What are they doing? And it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, Like I think good stuff still comes out of them, obviously, but like I just I just can't get over how like the three sixty was so good that it died like it the three seme was so good that it even though it died over fifty plus failure rate and people still preferred it to the PlayStation at the time.
Speaker 2: That is, I think it did it did what it needed to do right first, did it first? Did it right? And then they just didn't decide to innovate. They innovated, but not in the right direction.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not even that they did in the wrong direction, it's that they focus on the wrong things like TV. Like look, undoubtedly they were right. People use their Xboxes for like multimedia streaming more often than they do video games probably, I know I do, as somebody who even plays video games a lot, like I just like usually I got Spotify, I got Netflix, I got XPAM, I get it. But like, why the fuck would that be your introduction? Why would that be the first thing you you say about.
Speaker 2: Your new machine?
Speaker 3: Is that like football is gonna look crazy on I think, I think, I think it's the wrong direction the video gaming they're going here everything else.
Speaker 1: That's what's so crazy. Like what frustrates me about the Xbox one is that, like.
Speaker 2: It was so avoidable and it didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't even take much to avoid because they could have kept most things exactly the same, but just chose to talk about different things in a different order, and it would have been a completely different story. Like PlayStation four also had, you know, a focus on streaming. They also had a focus on fucking you know, Okay, here's you know, Netflix and fucking you know, all these different apps that you can stream on your machine. It wasn't that they were doing that, it was that, like the first introduction you had to the new machine. The next Xbox was this big presentation three weeks before E three that was like, you can hook up your cable box to this. Yeah, you can watch football on this, It'll give you a live info with your remote. You can fucking stream Netflix on this, because most of you were to do that anyway, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Save this.
Speaker 1: I genuinely, earnestly believe like a lot of that shit could have been saved if they just did E three first and then had that conference afterwards and kept it almost exactly the same. They could have still been like, hey, it's the cable box, fucking you know all that shit. But your first the first impression of this machine being it's a cable box was so so stupid. And then they're not sharing games thing and the connect being like mandatory, which added another one hundred bucks to the machine. Just that's what like, even after you've built your machine and everything is set up like and signed off. All you had to do to fix this was to reorganize the events or.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Like, it's so crazy that they fucked that stuff. That the fucking so you have all of that. Just poor marketing in general. The name was just name laughable, laughable and unfortunately the first iteration looks stupid too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was just like it's a big br I didn't hate it, but like, I also felt like it was way uglier if you look at the.
Speaker 2: If you look at the PS four, the PS four, the Wow, what a fucking terrible design, Like the like the really the first one, the first one comparatively to like, I just I think like the I think both pro. I think the Xbox one S and the and the PS four PRO. Really, I feel like they course corrected. The PS four was fine. I didn't think it was gross. Actually, to be fair, it was fine. It's fine. I wasn't remarkable, it was it was fine. I like the pro just made it look a little bit more pro. I guess, I don't know. I like it just a little stacked. It was a little Yeah, I don't know. I kind of like it's whatever. But the yeah, the Xbox one S though, I was like, damn imagining if that's what. It just looks so much better. It's a nice looking machine. Yeah, I still like I look at it everyone and so I'm likeyeah, they did it good, they did good with this. Uh fuck man, everything everything went wrong.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, literally everything and so avoidable, so easy. Just a mess. And then and I just don't know how you do that.
Speaker 2: And then like but then the Xbox series X and S also terrible name what like how who allowed them? After the disaster of the last generation. That's the thing that makes way less. It's like, Okay, you fucked up last one. Now it's time for you to bounce back. Because it's like kind of like PlayStation Plate PS three was a fucking disaster at lunch and then all right, got better, and then fucking PS four came and killed it, and now you were thinking Xbox fucked up, and then you think next generation they were gonna course correct. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is a better machine, but it is also like, dude, that name, you know what was crazy and when people were speculating about what that what the machine was going to be called, like, what's going to be the name of the next Xbox. Phil Spencer gave like an interview where he was talking about how like the name of the machine, and he was like teasing, and he was like, the name of the machine is going to be a name that perfectly describes what the machine does game and I was like, okay or something along those lines, right, and then it was like Xbox series X, what what does that say? I don't I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You know, putting an X is like, you know, it's a it's a variable. It is the epitome of lacking, right, Like series X is not knowing what it is. I'm like, what is X? Yeah? There?
Speaker 1: What is X?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Their Xbox Series consoles technically, but it's like, what the fuck is series?
Speaker 2: What was saying it to be a terrible name? It's like they consulted to me. I feel like they consulted some fucking Koreans and are like, oh, yeah, the Galaxy S three and the S four twenty whatever.
Speaker 1: They definitely looked at phones, yes, for like their naming conventions for sure, which is just like why are you.
Speaker 2: The is so popular? It's the second most popular phone or maybe the first most popular phone in the world or something. So maybe there's like weak of a S X series iPhone X if I remember the iPhone X. Remember I said, not ten, iPhone X, eight X max, s X. Anyone gives a ship about any of those numbers, Like, give me the phone, give me the latest one, give me latest iPhone, not like I forgot that I have a fifteen? What do I have?
Speaker 1: Because they actually actually don't know what I have?
Speaker 2: I think I think it's well, I don't know what this is. I got the fifteen because the the the Max because it was significantly bigger the gigs. And this is the first time I've had you find that own the phone. Go to your phone. You have the twelve Max. Okay, this is the first time I've uh your phone. Thanks useless sentence. I think you can just do the search right, like the settings, you go to general and then you go to about. So if I type in about in my setting, every phone I've ever owned, Oh yeah, yeah it does have that. That's not crazy.
Speaker 1: Well for me, it says like look this Chris Chriss iPhone eight plus I phone XS MAX.
Speaker 2: I do like that. They added uh, I phone fourteen pro I guess this is what this is. Okay, I haven't got a new phone for so long. I do like that. They like I'm going to get at one time soon. I mean, there's no real I only did this because these gigs are significantly larger. Yeah, the only I've never been finally haven't ran out of space and stop paying his phone like maybe a year and a half ago, and I'm just like, I don't know, there's no reason to get when it's fine that before. That's what I had before this. At the twelve, it keeps tweeting slurs. I don't know it's going on. Man, it's crazy. There's one thing that I don't understand why this is. So if you I have carpal tunnel, like pretty badly. If you press a text speech to text, like say in your text messages, you press the little thing and then he speaks and it will start in real time writing. It's dog shit. It's so fucking bad, to the point where even numbers it spells it out and nobody talks like that. Yeah. So if I say one, it's spelled with O ne and I'm like, nobody, fuck, everybody just puts the one anyway, if you, for example, use the audio like oh, I'm gonna record a voice message, and then it transcribes it, it doesn't correctly. It's infinitely better. Why it's the same thing. I'm saying the same words and it transcribes it perfectly, punctuations, everything, And then if you use the other verse, it's dog shit. It fucks up every time. It's not even worth using it really is. Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. It's just like why why So I just want I don't know why it Like those people, the engineers, I want to kill them because it makes no sense. But yeah, some Chinese is then let's go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Xbox respectful, I don't know what the fuck they're doing. It was just such a generational fumble. I really can't. It's it was such a layup that like I just I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Can we have any good American products? Man? I know?
Speaker 1: And I see people was like, well, they're actually not. And I did see people saying like I've seen this take too, or like the Xbox was the three sixty was a fluke, and uh, you know every console after that it proved it. It's like, no, the original Xbox was also very sick. It was very fucking very well.
Speaker 2: It was better.
Speaker 1: It sold more than the GameCube, which is fucking crazy, so like the original, so really well. The GameCube sold really badly actually, like it was like not it was not popular. It makes sense, which is actually I feel like it was more popular over there that I was here. I it was very I'm sure, I'm sure, yeah, I'm sure. I can't remember what the numbers were exactly. I was surprised when I had learned that too. I was like, because in my mind the GameCube was mega popular. Yeah you know what I mean, But like.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. I didn't. I didn't know anyone with the game cube. Actually I only knew one person. Like in my me too, everybody had in sixty four everybody you know, like but GameCube.
Speaker 1: Everybody had a PS two. I know that absolutely, but like a yeah, GameCube. For some reason, I just assumed that, like I'm just poor and I don't have a game. But uh, personally, when I saw the controller, I was like, nope, I hated it.
Speaker 2: I had it for me.
Speaker 1: It's it's literally only good for Smash Brothers. Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Like I've never played a game GameCube games, and I thought they were like some for whoever designed it was like fucking playing with his son's Fisher Price fucking controller. I mean it was like, does like that. I didn't four controllers. So it looks way cooler than the GameCubes. So the GameCube, so in sixty four one at least looks like like almost like a spaceship or something. It looks kind of cool. It looks more like a still retarded like, sure, there's four seas, there's a four seeds. I was playing Tony Hawk on there and it was like, plus, see this way do I'm like, what the fuck are you saying? When I found out you had a little bit like this instead of this, it made me sewing a sea button in the back, I was like, this is okay, just like I was like, this is interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But so the Nintendo the GameCube sold twenty one million, thought twenty one million, and it was more popular here than it was in Japan. Actually okay, well well that's probably just population why, Like I mean, like, in America sold twelve million Japan, it sold four twelve million in America is crazy.
Speaker 2: For reference, that's less than Spider man to the game sold. It's just insane.
Speaker 1: But I think the x the original Xbox is Xbox. I hate now I have to go now, I have to say Xbox Original. Yeah, I really console sales.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten over that. Twenty four million units. Oh, not crazy, but more for sure.
Speaker 1: The fact that but the fact that they did that, like Nintendo was like a legacy machine, right, so for them to just come in and just actually do better is kind of insane. And so like it's not that it's a fluke, it's that, like the Xbox didn't matter to them, and so they were like, do what you want. And so a bunch of cool people at Xbox did what they want, and they made a cool thing, and then they succeeded it with a cooler fucking thing. And then that thing was so successful in three sixty that they were like, what's going on over here? What's going on over here? I see you're making a lot of money. Put a camera in there, hey, put make a connect in there. Put a Get that British guy that they made fable, take him off video games right now, make him make a little British boy that you speak to through the camera right now. I want to I want to talk to a little British boy on my Xbox thro sixty right now.
Speaker 2: Make this What a stain on Rare, on Rare's fucking legacy that they got involved with the the what is it called again? The camera thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was they basically they basically conscripted Rare to like the minds to make Connect games.
Speaker 2: For a while. What a fucking stain that sucks.
Speaker 1: It was really fucking sad. Sade's is sick though. So they did, they fared better than most, but yeah, but like but man, they and so that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think ultimately three sixty became too successful. It became so popular and they were like, we have we need to exert morek Hey, what if it was.
Speaker 2: A cable box? Hey, you know what the that family box, the Nintendo thing, that thing that has the wands and ship and its motion stuff. Do you do something like that?
Speaker 1: Do that?
Speaker 2: Now? Do the thing? I want family to get? This box called it called the Family Box. They're like, no, okay, Xbox one all in one do whatever?
Speaker 1: Who cares? Remember how we got mass effect in BioShock is exclusive. Let's not do that anymore. That's crazy, Like people forget that, man like BioShock and Mass Effect were exclusive to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they also shot they shot on their their original I p their greatest ip, they shot on that. Yeah. It's just it's just they're they're they're done. They're done. They're gonna do the portable thing.
Speaker 1: They're gonna Yeah, They're just gonna do go segaut which is a bummer because now it's just PlayStation really, which is like boring interest.
Speaker 2: In Nintendo to whatever they want because they but they're not even really competing with each other. That's actually it's it's all bad man. Every time there's a lack of competition, ship goes.
Speaker 3: It's the reason why Nintendo's fucking is what they say, exactly because they simply cannot fail.
Speaker 2: It's exactly that. Even if I'm part of the problem, literally too, I I understand it. I understand that this is a problem we all are.
Speaker 3: I saw total now exist in a Pokemon game, and I was like, I have to buy that console.
Speaker 2: I did it instantly. I was like, oh, I'm in now.
Speaker 3: I've been out for so lost and I was on back in this one creature I adore that is back in and I got it.
Speaker 2: It's give oh, let's get out of here. You got speeding on hawkhot hae yo hawk one hawk. I should watch Racist. It's crazy? Was that racist? Was it speaking another language is racist? It's just you are my best friend and he has no respect. It's crazy. I loved that show. God damn, I don't even know what that is. It was a PBS. I loved PBS so much growing it used to be in a rap group called PBS with the Public Bullshooters. That's crazy. It was terrible. I'm surprised you guys didn't make it further with that. Well, to be fair, I think I was like an honorary member because like I just I joined late. Oh yeah, there was like two there's like two songs and then like two songs drop and then like I got in and then the whole thing broke up.
Speaker 3: You were like the inspected deck of that fucking group where you showed up very late, basically dropped one good verse and in a group killed.
Speaker 2: And they all, yeah, they all died in the futt tide.
Speaker 1: That's Derek.
Speaker 2: He's the reverse glue of the group. He killed. I was actually thinking about it. I was gonna hit on my buddy, but like, hey, let's get us le's get PBS going again. Try it, dude.
Speaker 1: It's like a breaking bad when Jesse. Like see where Jesse goes to he's completely homeless and he just drops by this friend of his and he's like, we should get the band back together.
Speaker 2: He's like when he's like feeding his kid.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, maybe maybe, so fucking ridiculous. All right, Uh, let's get the fuck out of here. Read our twenty five dollars up patron names over at Patreon. Mister White, Hey, yos so white.
Speaker 2: I'm gay. I know, Jesse. Everybody knows that, Jesse, everybody from your what do you think you like? Why do you think your last name is peakman? Fucking freak? Because you're a pink man, which is your gay? You know? I killed her girlfriend, Jesse. I watched on I watched her not I watched her. Die Jesse. He didn't kill her. I'm so fat and stupid. Die Jesse. I'm big and fat and stupid. It's kind of a fine, Like Jesse, I mean, he didn't. If you didn't, that's isn't that lawyering? Though? Like if if you could have easily he could have saved her, save her. He didn't kill her, though.
Speaker 1: I said, I said nothing the herold we're gonna read, We're gonna read.
Speaker 2: I know legally that's true, but I feel morally he killed her. I think he didn't save her. I don't. I'm I'm I'm not. I'm not a wal to white defender at all, fucking lawyer. I'll just say morally, morally, it's not better morally killed her better. You can say that right.
Speaker 3: Morally, he did not save her life. He definitely was the reason. He could have helped her live, but he didn't kill her. It's a difference.
Speaker 2: If you want to put her on her face, then he killed her straight up.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're gonna read the name of our twenty five dollars patrons. We're gonna add, We're gonna add with the lens on her face, we should add, we should we should add breaking bad.
Speaker 2: Spoilers to the title of this because people are sensitive about spoilers. No, we've talked about it, Wager, right, We've talked about it way too much. Fuck those people.
Speaker 1: The issue is that he said it first, which means people are not gonna be kind that is true.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. I don't care it's true, but I just want to we we It's like, if you haven't played Red Into, if you haven't played Mass Effect, if you haven't things that we talk about recurring, I'll give you.
Speaker 1: I lobbied for basic consideration.
Speaker 2: We don't have to. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Well, now for the things that we look at. If you want to join in on these insider conversations on this podcast, you should have at least watched Breaking Back. You should have played Red Dead shoot. If you're not even a gamer, you just go go see the plot. Look, look, that's fair.
Speaker 3: I'll say this right, right, I'll give some more creatives because usually I don't feel bad for people that I spoil things far Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I'll get hear say's right. If it's over five years old, I don't give a fuck about spoiling for you. I'll never care. You'll never convince me to care. You'll never be like I'm sure, like I spoiled some one of our friends a few days ago, right, a twenty year old game. I spoiled for them, And I'm like, this is a twenty year old game, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was a twenty year old game that they that you knew they were playing.
Speaker 2: I did not know they were playing it.
Speaker 1: They said that they told you.
Speaker 2: They said they were playing it, and it's like, oh, I'm not going to finish it now, and I'm like, oh, well wait, they're in the middle of playing it. That reminds me. That reminds me of Day one or three or something. One of my friends beats Gears three and then fucking on Facebook. I can't believe Dom died. I'm like, why would this guy that works at Blizzard or worked at Blizzard fuck that guy because he now you spoiled years thirty. No, but we we've talked about so much. Domb died.
Speaker 3: Dom died seventeen years ago, not seventeen. It's not genuinely thirteen fourteen years ago.
Speaker 1: I just I think it's basic. All I look, it's basic, I think because especially with the because it's it's being reintroduced now to a lot of new people.
Speaker 2: And that's all. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying if it's don't get angry at me is what I'm saying. Because I see some of you fucking people.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, crisis is too, ladies, and fucking edit out this spoils. I don't do this of all, I don't edit.
Speaker 1: First of all, I lie that it I do this. Yeah, okay, I do the cameras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not. He doesn't do that. I'm not keeping Look if I think it is crucial, then I'll be like, oh shit, which I've taken out many things.
Speaker 3: Actually, yes, someone someone got mad at me for talking about the Gustav thing actually thirty three and like I hate you did it?
Speaker 2: And then I literally outright typed out the whole end of the game. Why test me? I'm tired people. People.
Speaker 3: People think there's no recourse for their action. That's in fact, in fact there is, in fact there is. I apologize like, oh I'm sorry in that game now, But then he tried to fucking gold me and I.
Speaker 2: Was like that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's so like I just.
Speaker 2: Want it's a mean spirited yes, this is all. This is all I want to say. If we're talking about something that is almost like a recurring gag, I agree, that's that's that's where it's like that exbission thirty three, Like say, if the if a spoiler slip that I missed that, like oops, because there's other ones that I caught that you know, I I took out, But so that one that's like, we don't talk about it enough. It's not a recurring joke or something. So I would try to be yeah, so that's it, but I do Here's Red Dead two, Mass Effect, Halo, anything like that. Yeah, we're like, there's a cord of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, funk I do I do agree that with you go it's I and I apologize for this. For me, the experience of playing something is way more important than hearing what happens. That has always been how I am, because I usually watch things and then read the book about or read articles about the stuff that I watch. So for me, it's in perspective. So I am sorry about that mentality. Half it is not the best to have. But at the same instant, it's like, if there's something that you really like that's so old, the fact that you've made it this far is impressed without spoiling it. Yeah, I guess, kudos, But also you gotta understand it's it's over a decade old, dude, Come on, over a decade. That's a long fucking time. Not to say you don't have things holding you back from experience it. But it's a decade old. You're feeling like, oh man, you wrong me because I and this last thing's gonna get something. It's like, dude, you know how many times you spend beating your dick? Yeah, you could have been just like read up on what happens. You know, it would be different if this was a rare occurrence.
Speaker 2: You do it like weekly. But I don't spoil many new things. I think at least, yes you do. We're gonna monitor this. I'm not gonna mind. Let's exclusively do that. I'm not gonna. I don't care, guys, I'm gonna I'll try. I tried.
Speaker 3: I came as forward as much as I can. I'm I'm look, dude, I'm sorry. I typed out exact thirty three. I was pretty petty.
Speaker 2: I just wonder if I just wonder if they read the whole thing. Were they stupid enough? You know, sometimes you can start reading something like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on you.
Speaker 2: At that point, I do it in such detail that it's he's like, I know exactly, I can't he can't paint a different picture of what happened. I hope that person go back to that comment, go see if they responded, well, go go follow up on it. No, I don't. I don't want them to suffer. No, I just want to know if the person replied, because that would be delicious. If that person read it and responded. It's like, dude, for real, that wasn't cool, man, He goes, what.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I'm dead though? Goodbye? All right, let's oh yeah, let's get the funk out of here. Please.
Speaker 1: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars our patrons if you can, if you want to jump over here, patronic conslast a snark tank, get your name right at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Make me say a bunch of ship that I don't want to say. Brunch right now?
Speaker 1: Oh warm reasons. Yeah, yeah, it was in the It was in the You should have put it in the fridgman, guy here, I should have.
Speaker 2: I just didn't. I was just like, it looks like I get to work. Reese's in the fridge. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Freezers even better. I think, like you put make it as cold and fucking hard as possible.
Speaker 2: Puffs, Eat him up, Eat him up, Eat him up. He didn't respond.
Speaker 3: Respond Yeah, that would have been incredible telling someone responding after that, I want to do well to check on that dude.
Speaker 2: What dead? He's gone? What so what?
Speaker 1: I hope the account is still connected. Yeah, at these get more months out of it before you that's so fucking that's you know. What's crazy though, is that that's a real thing that people up. But it's also like, come on, that's that's like the that's like the core of the subscription model actually is that people is making some people forget, forget that they aren't using it and that they're paying for grub hubs.
Speaker 2: There's there's the get the grub hub like one thing. You can mistakenly press no, you can try to get past it, and they make the yes not get it a different color from what it normally is to know it. Wait, they make it look when you're trying to cancel. They make it look like they make the thing when you're trying to get out of it, they make that look less enticing, like that's almost keeping the subscription. They almost rely on you to not read and assume that the highlighted thing is the thing to get out of it, almost like a confirmation.
Speaker 3: But normally the highlight is need to confirm, but if you want to get out of something, to not confirm is the green button normally, And it's like, this is so insane.
Speaker 2: That they're allowed to do this. I went viral one time when it was it must have been a bug on Fundimation when I was trying to cancel my subscription, both options wouldn't let me cancel. I can't remember what it said, but and it happened to around the same time. Where who is it? Was it the guy that played broyh Vince. There was a controversy around him. Yeah, the Bobby Yaga. It was around that time when there was allegations of something.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what, I remember it.
Speaker 2: Something happened, so it was just unfor It was unfortunate timing that that Fundation thing happened around that same time, and it blew up. I just thought it was funny. I wasn't actually trying to shot on Fundimation. I was. I went to I think it went to Enemy Expo, yes, last year or not. I never went there. I went to Adult Expo. No, I would. I would go there honestly, just see what it looks like, smells due he smells like it's actually very cleanly.
Speaker 1: I actually I stumbled into the All Porn Awards once, ironically. I was I was at Bar Sinister with other people doing a completely different thing, and then like I guess, in the same building, like at a venue connected to it, they were doing the Alt Porn Awards. I stumbled in there looking for the bathroom. They're just like, got a goodie bag.
Speaker 2: Giant tits everywhere, titties jackpot.
Speaker 3: But I was at so, I was at the Senio Comic Con and Johnny Young Bosh was there, and I was like, I was like walking, he's the guy that he's he was a Power Rangers, Black Power.
Speaker 2: He'sa the Black Power Ranger. He's Broadly's current voice. He's Ichigo's voice, He's Dante's voice. Zach the Black Power Ranger. No, he was just the Black Power Ager. Well because there was there was there was no. He wasn't not. Zach was another. No, Zach was a different guy. Oh my god, I'm sorry. He was a Jason. I think he's not Jason. He's not He's Adam. Adam. Zach is the black guy. That's Walter Jones is Adams h played Zach.
Speaker 3: I thought this but I saw him and I was talking to him by the thing, and I was like, dude, you are like such a It was like, I you are so hyper in tune into my child and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: And he was like, thank he's also way short, like I tower all the power and has been tiny as fuck.
Speaker 3: Because I was I'm saying to him and I'm like genuinely like a foot tall than he is, and I'm like, dude, you're liked.
Speaker 2: He was like thanks. Man. I was like, dude, what was your fair part of being a power? He was like, dude, I thought the props were really cool.
Speaker 3: He said, I hated putting on the costume though it was hell getting that shit on your body, because it was for him. For him, it was actually the stunt ranger too. He wasn't just like the one that would be like you'd see outside and stuff some of them that were stunt people, you know. And then it's like he's like, I hated getting it on, and I was like, I want to talk to as much.
Speaker 2: Where I got to go he.
Speaker 3: Said, we dude, if you have to stop by the booth, I'll have I'll trap with the apple. And I was like, this is fucking like meeting the power and is just crazy as they were such an influential part of my childhood. Yeah, I met a fucking weird about Walter Jones. I've seen he's also fucking tiniest ship dude.
Speaker 2: That was the first time I realized he's missing a finger. Yeah I didn't know. Yeah, Like I shook his hand. I was like, what the fun's happened? He got he shot his fucking finger off as a kid, he's an elite. Now was it was it? Did he have one finger while he was a ranger? As a kid he shot it off? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I was a kid. I didn't grow back.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought when I thought you could hit your off, he watered it. It didn't work. I was the water.
Speaker 1: He's supposed to dry it out.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, see that was where you made.
Speaker 1: You supposed to let the ship scheduled the skin shed and then.
Speaker 2: See that's what happens. I was like, I'm gonna let him know.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should. You should tell him he's fucking stupid for not knowing it how to grow his finger back.
Speaker 2: I was like, then go cut his ear off.
Speaker 3: Why didn't grow back? And everybody was like, they don't do that. I was like, everything else grows back. Shut the fuck, dumb bastards.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, mine, you're telling me my nails grow but my ear won't grow back?
Speaker 2: What are you? Fucking stupid so dummies? Dude? What the fu? So? I almost cut my dick off, but then my parents like, don't do it, don't do it, and grow back. He grew back three times as big, actually with eyes. All right, I'm gonna do the names now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the Dead Spider, Chris's uncle, Ronald Reagan, UH Delta Gamma MC brainworm, the Esoteric Order of Unemployed Diddlers. UH literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying?
Speaker 2: Squimp? His bugs?
Speaker 1: Clamuel Esquire the third You, sir killed the master uh snart Tank's hungest beatle girl. You boys talk about food often. Maybe a food related extra amma might be tasted, might.
Speaker 2: Not do well like we do, like a taste test or something. Yeah, I don't know why not. I got can't do it. My acids fucked that gird. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: You never heard of gurd No, I don't know what it stands for. Gastrol erotic, retard, hick or something I forgot, but whatever it is.
Speaker 1: He was shaky as he said, so pissed that I had nerd about it.
Speaker 2: It just my ass. I have like acid fu all the time, so I shouldn't be eating this most because chocolate gives you acid. It uh, chocolate gives you acid. Chocolate is very acidic. Tomatoes so like tomato sauce. I had a pizza yesterday, which is stupid. I destroyed myself. But I also have a stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh damn man, that sucks because I love tomato. I love eating tomatoes and chocolate tomatoes, chocolate tomato, and I'll bite into it with like an apple and then I'll like drizzle chocolate on it and then lick it off.
Speaker 2: It's great. That's so weird.
Speaker 1: What's weird about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've eaten whole tomatoes in my life. I can't judge about that. You just just casually walk around told you you want tomato like eating peppers raw too, I mean, well, yeah, already eats peppers. Well just like notice like washing with pepper and I eat it. What are you saying that that's not as weird as it? Somebody's taking the tomato. I think tomatoes will be the same thing if if it gets on wrong son raw, you know, it's just not as appealing. That's the thing. Just juice. People like, oh tomatoes easy, just don't see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I prefer tomato slice obviously, because that's how they are.
Speaker 2: Pumble it. I cut off the top of the bottom part that has beat. This is that what it is? That's so disgusting. Not a drop falls off my hands too.
Speaker 1: I make sure Colin Moriarty, Oh my god, they just killed krilling you bastards.
Speaker 2: Obama be like, oh let me what? Oh Orbama or Obama be like, let me be spear or Bama that's good, it's not bad or it's dumb, but it's it's not bad. Let me be all wrong.
Speaker 1: Jackal jackal, jackal jackal? Is it a jackal? I think it's a jackal jackal jackal.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen the people the casting for the Street Fighter movie?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like fifty and like Joel Ostein or something.
Speaker 2: Like Saltz and your Schultz is Dan, like, come on, what even is? It's just so I think there is something. It's like Xbox right, trying to fail as hard as it can. There can never be a good street fighter movie. I think that is like there's in the world. It will collapse. They're like, if we make a good one, I think same thing with the more combat movie. Right, they just can't for the life of them, just cast it well. And we're gonna make some cold young some fucking piece of shit that no one cares about when they have a billion characters already. We're gonna make this new guy relatable. Oh thanks, Warner Brothers, you fucking freaks. What the fuck are youse?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Like? Bro?
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 2: It just makes no sense. Oh we have ten thousand just picked Lukayne and rebooting it. Who cares, there's ten thousand characters. We're gonna make a new guy that the main should be a bad guy. It should be like should have been fucking Scorpion because everyone loves Scorpion, He's the most popular character. Make a movie surrounding him and everyone will love it. They made a fucking animated movie that was good.
Speaker 1: It should have been I should have been Combat Kyle guy.
Speaker 2: It literally that's what it was to me. Cole Young was combat Kyle? Like what the young? Who is this guy? It was just something as has armor or something.
Speaker 1: But Combat and Kyle are both spelled with c's.
Speaker 2: Kyle with the S in the comment in the comment in the Mortal Combat universe, which is really crazy because they everything spelled the K C k y li is in said y yeah, so yeah, Street Fighter movie is gonna be stupid too. It is, of course they can't make it. I don't know. He has the athletic build of a I don't know if he's an actor, so like he's not is not. I don't want to fucking he's he's not a good actor. I've seen him do some parts and he's just stupid. He's always Andrew Schultz. So I'm like, yeah, no, I don't believe him. And he's gonna be Dan O. Dan's supposed to be a funny character. Yeah, but that doesn't mean cast the comedian. That's not how Dan supposed to be. Dan is not a He just is a comedic character. But he's he's trying to be serious though, like he's serious, he just sucks. He eventually gets there. Though he eventually gets he becomes a real martial arst eventually it's GAELO, dude, are real? Why can't they just.
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Two rats in a trench code Sam Porter, bitches getting something something gay Beatles. I don't know anymore, right, reckless Rhino the Sloker two wis there be Chris? If you're Hispanic, then why don't you have a fat ass?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: That is I do like that thing you shared because I didn't know you shared it.
Speaker 1: Oh they clocked me, dude, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was so funny.
Speaker 1: It was just like a bunch of the it's a bunch of this.
Speaker 2: It's like, what do you do? What do you call?
Speaker 1: What do you call this genre of man? And it just somebody goes Porto Rican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm looking at it and I'm like, oh, it's funny that. It's like Chris has that, And then I didn't and then I looked up and so he shared it. I didn't know he shared it, and somebody put that in the comment section. I was like, dude, sane I it was hilarious that immediately people just know that's what I just wrote. Crazy damn damn. Yeah, that's most Portocan spature, honestly, it is. Yeah, there you go, there we go.
Speaker 3: It's that and the two families bro and two families. Well that's Hispanic and general, not everybody. What do you mean Hispanic people famously have the double No, I mean.
Speaker 2: Like they the male creates two families, like.
Speaker 3: Juggling, doing over time and then for hate and then for Haitians, it's the boyfriend to.
Speaker 2: Have a boyfriend. Also, that's maxing, that's life max that.
Speaker 1: I guess I do have a half sister.
Speaker 2: It's too much, man, how do you do? Where do you have time? Then? Why don't they have documentaries on the showcasing how these people juggle? They should be well and they should be like how life coaches like they.
Speaker 1: Should Actually they should be like grind set.
Speaker 2: And so you want to have to family them manage better, dude, because why I do? You'll go bad at it. You'll go you go to America, right, you get one gal them pregnant, then you'll go back home to the island them you're pregnant another girl. You'll go back forth fond the teams.
Speaker 1: And okay, I mean hinting. Today we're going Today we're gonna talk about juggling families.
Speaker 2: Where do you have the time and the money to do it?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to you have to neglect one family. You have to make sure one family neglect is not because you can't afford it, because you have to neglect.
Speaker 1: One family is getting the lesser of you.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: It has to be the family that supported you the hardest, the woman that had you told you down, he had nothing.
Speaker 2: You gotta treat her worse. You got to. That's how it goes. You have to do it. That's good, it's smart. I like it. Eat that right now, eat it. I'm I hate how soft it is. It's making me bad looking. I don't like it to get a little melty in my fingers. I don't like those little petit nibbles you're giving right now. Fucking squirrel.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a like a moment from one of the one of our shows that we did where you're off camera and you eat something real quick and it makes the most cartoonish like video game chomp sound that I've ever heard. And I came across the other day when I was like looking for clips. I'm just like, I couldn't believe.
Speaker 2: It was like it was fucking crazy. Fucking Yoshi as interaction.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, god, peanut Butter is so overpowering.
Speaker 2: Man, I love peanut but I can smell it still. I love the smell of peanut butter. I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: It's just like I hate how ostentatious isn't the right word. I just hate how, uh it just overpowers everything that it touches. Like I remember making protein shakes when I was bulking up for the fight, and they would always say, like, put like a spoon, like a spoonful of peanut butter in there for protein. I was like, Okay, I'll do that. But like I had these cookies and cream, uh mask in or shakes, and I like, I love cookies and cream, and so I was in and I was like, oh, man, I can't wait to taste this. And then I add the one spoon of peanut butter and then it just becomes a peanut butter smoothie. Like it's just like it's all all the cookies and cream goes away.
Speaker 2: Because now you gotta you gotta like to taste of the peanut butter.
Speaker 1: I I don't like, I don't mind it, but like it's definitely not a preferred flavor.
Speaker 2: Peanut Butter Ghost is a good brand. Well, it's expensive, but they have. They have cookies and cream, but they also have chipped a hoy as a protein. It's so good, dude, that sounds dangerous. Chips away protein shake sounds like it will kill me. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 1: But crabbly Shrimpson rode in crabbly crabbly shrimps it. That's supposed to be like a crustaceous version of Ashley Simpson. I guess. I mean, I don't know who's thinking about Ashley Simpson at all.
Speaker 2: Probably didn't she married Nicola No, her sister. That's a Simpson. That's that's the one they broke up though. I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure, of course, I'm pretty sure. I need Degrees is back? I'm sorry, what yeah, nicolach the how does he look though? I don't know that's what I saw him. He looked like degrees is back? The ninety degrees gave me a new album suggestion? Fuck man, global Warming? Huh do you tell it? Me?
Speaker 1: Give me just one pictureal Ome versus Picturealome the hand new Keene and jah Yahwei robe yahweh Jerobi. What the fuck are these names?
Speaker 2: Manu? Yeah album? But what's hanu Keen? I don't know what that is? It's crazy album to night. Yeah, I'm not listening to this, I say Spotify clock. It was like, Heyreas' new album, okay, Relics.
Speaker 1: You're so fucking relic beatlefucker twelve thousand, five hundred and seventy seven, the fucker of twel thousand, five hundred and seventy seven Beatles dom Nation? What the fuck is going on with those naked ass wiping bears? Is it a fetish? Derek knatchovn is innocent fashtag free him fondled by a Carney on the Ferris Wheel, Round eyed Asian now able to say the N word with pride month being over? What gay beatle dentist filling Sweeney's ravine sized tooth gap with coarse beetle Seamen Veneers.
Speaker 2: J Cole.
Speaker 1: Gay actor mya gay actor Michael.
Speaker 2: Douglas Douglas, that's another Cometown reference. Hi, I'm actor Michael Douglas. It's it's just anyone listening. There are no I can't even imagine what that is. It's fucking just him usually talking about his roles or or doing like a commercial or it's it's fucking hilarious, dude, there's a whole compilation of gay actor Michael Douglass and it's long.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm a gay person protesting four pounds nine because morals are not transactional?
Speaker 2: What of the what are the best? You gotta look this clip up because it's not it's not related to Michael Douglas, but I think talking about it led to mister Feenie from Boy Meets World and Ben Shapiro, and mister Feenie's essentially like sexually assaulting bench Pierro.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Man? Talking about Cumtown?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm just like all because gay actor Michael Douglas is from Coming Town. Okay, I just did I genuinely I got so lost there for a second. I was just suggesting a clip to listen to.
Speaker 2: Uh, you got that. I am a little gay. I don't a little gay boy Michael Harvey Firesteed. I actually got it because we started watching House and that's where doctor gay House. Hi, I'm doctor.
Speaker 1: Gayhouse, Doctor Gay House. You have cancer and I'm gay. Your prostate is enlarged. Also, I'm gay gay lupas fix that because okay, I can fix that because I'm a doctor.
Speaker 2: But all wrong doctor gay House. That's not that's not it's not lupas. You're gay. What makes you the lupas expert? You're black? My name, my name is Nigga loops uh Foreman, my name is Royd Loups Jones Foreman. That's when my mom died with it is hilarious, he got loops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny. He said. That isretty funny, hious, pretty funny. Not her death, the fact that you bought him. Look, I'm slapping. I'm slapping my knees. It's so damn not. My mother's not. My mother's timely end. No understood. Hi, I'm doctor gay Hans Kingston king Dad. Take the loopis diagnosis. I don't remember. I don't think I was. I was like a new born baby. She's gone.
Speaker 9: I can't believe this is it's my fault, but I don't know how I want to take it out on my son. What a nightmare worst?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I didn't. I don't think it was at the funeral. I don't think so. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I would. That's too small, too small to remember. I was way You're like what like eleven my dad's funeral, but like I didn't really understand what was happening. Fucking church was packed.
Speaker 1: I was too.
Speaker 2: I was like four. So that's a good age to it's a very it was a great age because like it didn't it was that perfect medium to where I don't have any trauma. Yeah, I don't think I have any either. I think people are like your mom's and I'm like, I guess a lot.
Speaker 1: Of times I feel like people you don't have trauma, and if.
Speaker 2: You have a longing, I guess like I'd like to know them, but I don't have the trauma. You have like a gay little longing for it.
Speaker 1: But like it's not like you didn't lose something. I feel kind of didn't have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, even like the memories that I remember, I don't be like I wish I could have Uh yeah, I mean I have that, like I would have liked to know her that part, but like I don't have to, like, oh man, I have that, you don't have a whole. It was like she was twelve, which is the worst age to lose your mom. That sucks trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, older is older is not ideal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take me before your your teens as a girl. That is like a not a good time.
Speaker 1: I mean, before you, before he sees, after your after your child, childhood is not that's just maximum bad time. That's my bad time.
Speaker 2: You're twenty whatever. That sucks, but like you'll you'll be fine. Yeah, it'll be fine. And it just feels unfortunate. But I guess whatever, dude, you got that dog and you well, I'm in a dog.
Speaker 1: We ain't the same. Damn blonde, blue eyed German physicists heavily downing Sweeney's scientific education sticks.
Speaker 2: To digimond buddy ooh jacko fine, got him.
Speaker 1: Jim Carlo Esposito spoke at my school, not kidding. He's he's kind of legitimately insane.
Speaker 2: What did you What could he have possibly said? I don't know whatever. You can't answer me. It's no point in asking.
Speaker 1: Star tank nuclear expert, uh saying velveta with the heart hard R like velvetrela, velvetter, vegeta.
Speaker 2: I know you're in here, vegeta, come out, come out with your hands on vegeta or else.
Speaker 1: That's fucking get out of here, vegeta a fucking hic right, Well, yeah, android, what is that super Android thirteen.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: No, it was just well, I know that was the redneck one with the trucker hat.
Speaker 2: That was that was thirteen?
Speaker 1: Was that Super Android thirteen? Yeah, you Jader, get the fuck out of her, Virgeta.
Speaker 2: I loved that. Get out of here, Virgata. Remember that seventeen had for some reason, seventeen has a pistol for some reason. I don't remember that at all a gun when he.
Speaker 3: Did it when he went back in the future, when he went back to the future, when Trunk's back to some old man shot him from a car and then he took out his gun, and it's like, why do you have a gun?
Speaker 2: Because it's fun, that's it. It's literally a fucking robot with a gun, that's it. It's literally. Yeah, but like the gun is so unnecessary for a creature course, But I feel like it's the same thing with them driving and stuff. Yeah, right, like they did drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Trump had a sword and like why, Like he kind of is very dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he could actually slice fucking freezer with his fucking you.
Speaker 3: Know what's crazy? He gets rid of it, that's how dumb it is. He stops Vegeta's like, stop using that.
Speaker 2: Why do you need to be gay? Swords are really gay? Swords of gay? It's so wow, you're fighting with not your fists to you gay. I would have go on the hyperbolic time Chamber and Jacob a jack off for one. Not that's like technically with me, it's gay.
Speaker 1: You're coming there with me.
Speaker 2: I love the schools.
Speaker 1: He's slowly becoming more and more like a fucking Brian Drummond in my impression.
Speaker 2: I love the looking back at him and smile. That's such a great fun. It's such a what does that look from?
Speaker 1: Like? Why he's passing Piccolo I think? And he's just talking a little bit of ship.
Speaker 2: What were you in there? What were you doing in there? Taking a nap? But like it's so villainous, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost like those you see those images of like uh, like horses and dogs from like that weird go there.
Speaker 2: It's so unflatterating, so disrespectful to that. It looks like they're like, doesn't they look the horses look so confused? There's what is this? I feel? The five gh.
Speaker 1: Thugzilla two thousand versus Supernultimate g T A four swing set glitch iconic, absolutely legendary elite ball knowledge pull right there with that one.
Speaker 2: You ever do that one glitch in g T four? Oh right, I haven't done that in fucking oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But like I mean I remember that so distinctly. That was cool as ship dope ship amazing.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's no way it's gonna be the New York's gonna be polished to such a shine. Probably there's gonna there's gonna be no errors in that game at all. It's gonna bother the hell out of me.
Speaker 2: There was a part of me that like would have liked to have had it released in the state that it like whenever they were planning on releasing it later this year. Yeah, yeah, I know it's relatively done. Like it's like probably, I mean it's probably done.
Speaker 1: It's been done for a while. I think it's just all polished and getting shipped like a nice shine.
Speaker 2: That one of my friend literally I worked on it, and he was like, it's you can play it now, you can play it. You can play it years ago.
Speaker 3: It is that like they want every they want every sort of perfection out of it, which kind of makes GTA less cool. To me in my opinion, because I was recently playing Sen Andres like a few days ago, and how fucking how much of a disaster that game is, but how cool it is right because I put on that riot mode and it's just explosive.
Speaker 2: It just come after me. You can't really go far because I said, on top of a building. If you try to drive a car and someone kills you immediately.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing ever in that game is you do the thing where you get on a bike and then you get a jet pack so your bike doesn't go up, but every time there's an incline you fly off of it. It is, however, off incline.
Speaker 1: But the GJ swing set glitch is iconic.
Speaker 2: It's good. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: You remember that.
Speaker 2: You know that, you know what it is. I didn't play like that.
Speaker 1: There was a there was this have you ever seen it?
Speaker 2: I remember, oh wow, there.
Speaker 1: Was a swing set. I remember if it was a specific swing set or if it.
Speaker 2: Was just swing it was it's from my understanding it was a specific one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember where it was, but like if you so, basically the swing set is like it's it's it's like two triangles like this, and then like one in the middle, and then the swings hang from the bottom, and if you drove a car and pushed into like the middle railing, it would like kind of push it in and it would fight against you, and then you could launch the car like crazy far, like across the entire map.
Speaker 2: It was ridiculous. Like there's a compilation, well four minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. So it was so doable too, Like I remember doing it very easily.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's somebody's at night. So it's not the best one. Yeah, there it is, dude, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I've seen some crazy launches though, where they end up in fucking the core of the city, and you're just like, that is wild.
Speaker 2: Are these assholes doing it at night? What are they doing? It is a crazy thing to do, Like you want to We don't want people to see this. What the fuck? Wait? What the car kept going?
Speaker 1: He happened and then.
Speaker 2: And then died.
Speaker 1: He's genociding Paris, so I can uh let go of my dead brother? Uh called racist because of the scumbag shirt? True, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack w f M.
Speaker 2: Fuck Toyota.
Speaker 1: The lame cunts winning every rally this year, and fuck that French freak ogier.
Speaker 2: I don't know any that like a French ogre.
Speaker 1: It's probably you know, yeah, I don't know, yessing, Yeah, of course Toota is gonna win the Japanese cars chers or out of my way. You can't see he's gonna eat my butt. Oh can't you see? He's gonna eat my butt? The SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: When what is it? Flats, He's gonna eat my butt. That's right, I'm gonna kick your butt.
Speaker 1: Now he's gonna kick my butns his dad.
Speaker 2: That was my favorite dude. That's great, woo dad. His son is beating his dad at all.
Speaker 1: He's so crazy work and comes home and it's beat up by his son.
Speaker 2: Now he's gonna kick my boy. He says that he's genuinely worried. I've been up with my college buddy, Flats. That was crazy to be like.
Speaker 1: Patrick went to college right, his friends with this guy who's assaulting people.
Speaker 2: I mean Patrick is kind of an assault too.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I mean they're all fucking unhinged. Three gay men by Matchbox plenty, three gay men, three gay men. I don't I don't know what the song.
Speaker 2: Is I only know I only know two of their songs push, oh because of three am probably three games? Oh, I say, but it's three gay men. I must be horny. Yeah, all right, I get it now.
Speaker 1: That's matchbox match cocks plenty.
Speaker 2: It's very good. That's not that at all.
Speaker 1: What was the push song?
Speaker 2: The one that was in a I won't want to push you around? Well, well well well I want to push you down? Well well well will I won't want to take you for brown now? They all sang like that, man, Yeah, it was craking for ground now hall remember the fuel because there were no fuel. They had a song called a Hemorrhage in my hands, were in my hands? In my hands again, le long Lean and it's it's it's all post grunge. They all do the same homer Narawa Field contageous. It's so weird.
Speaker 1: I really do think like Stained is kind of the only people that get away with it in some way. Like there's certain songs sayings where like I acknowledge that's what's happening and that's what they're doing, but it doesn't feel as egregious as other songs that they do.
Speaker 2: Very alternative in a way that they kind of escaped a little bit of that. Uh yeah, a little bit being uh pigeon, like like, oh this is it's it's it's trash, but I love it. I don't know, there's something about it that way. It's like a vocal stem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where like I wouldn't want if I were making a song, I wouldn't want to sound like this, but like I like hearing it in the same way that it's like Sega, you know what I mean, where it's just something that sounds good.
Speaker 2: I just need hated song one to talk to you were just I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking uh that's uh, I know exactly what you're talking about. Yeah, Uh, I can't remember the fucking name. It's like some British band that like stole that song completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that the one uh did?
Speaker 1: Are Me and My Broken Huarte?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah that that was twenty twelve or something. I remember that was like prom time. Yeah, I remember imagine doing that, imagine stealing Rob Thomas that is why would you do that? He got like he ended up getting a writing credit on that song, so clear like that is still to this day the only song I've ever heard that sounds like that, which is why I like it. But then like so when it comes when another one obviously comes along, it's like, bro, you clearly heard It's.
Speaker 2: Like there was that was the funniest one under Pressure and Ice Ice baby, that's that's that's sanity.
Speaker 1: Was that was there an argument that that was not a sample that he tried.
Speaker 2: To well, that the them trying to defend themselves were the only ones arguing that so crazy, like Vanilla Ice doing an explanation saying, there's a little thing at the end that made it different. You know, you don't.
Speaker 1: Understand, Uh, the the Queen one or the Bowie one is done done, done done, and ours is done dune done, done, dad done. It's completely different.
Speaker 3: It's literally the same piano key, it's it's it's the same, it's the same song.
Speaker 2: Is that the officially a Queen song? Or is that a Bowie song? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's a Bowie song technically, like it's actually like I think I think under Pressure specifically a Bowie.
Speaker 2: I literally don't because when I when I've looked it up, I've only found it under Bowie. But you'd be wrong. You might be it sounds right because it sounds more like I think it's that.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I feel like it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I love that song, dude, it's a great song underpe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a Bowie song. It says Queen. Well, it says queen, so it might they might just have both like the same credit. So it probably has because like if you go so it's one of those things like if you do, it's just so stupid. I hate the distributors on like the music distributor. If you want to say, for example, if we do a thing and we wanted to have the same credit, like instead of it being you as a feature, you have that is like considered like a separate artist. So for example, I had to get a band. I had to get an account to allow me to have multiple artists because I couldn't just I made a side thing that I wanted to collab with, and they were like, oh, you need to have a multi account, and I'm like, what do you mean multi? I'm it's me the artist and I just want to collab with this other artist, and you can't do that. You have to put it as something else. It's just basically a way to suck more money out of you if you have a to be fair. I know there's other distributors that might have different rules, like, uh, sound Drop might be one that you can get away because I think it's only like a dollar to distribute, yeah, which is and it's free. Other than that, they probably just steal more your money.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's fine though.
Speaker 1: Anyway, next time Kingston spoils something, bite his dick, big meaty stinks canola Joe has teamed up with Pizza time. That's a dangerous combo. A fucking greasy oily man with hot like with a hot magma cheese man.
Speaker 2: That's a bad comment. That's crazy. Like, that's an iconic collab if you think about it, Like did they think about it? What is you think about? Like at the time, they probably had no clue it was. At the time, they probably didn't know how iconic they were gonna become. Yeah, earlier, well, I think they were still incredibly fair. But like even in the midst of you being really popular, it's not you don't have any legacy credits. You don't have that aura of like you're the greatest of all time kind of thing, Like like a Metallica right even at when they were doing their Old eighty Ship and they were really popular, you had there's no looking back, so now you look back on Oh, imagine if Slayer and Metallica made a song together and that way later, it would be like that, that's never gonna happen again kind of a thing. I find they don't have any wild collapse like that anymore in music because I think as music has become so like people just work together. Nothing that like big that I could think of off the top of my head, Like we're thinking about some of the nothing huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing, Michael Genuine, that's been crazy, I got crazy. Well, he worked way Diana ros. I think he did a lot of like Diana stuff.
Speaker 1: That's like he did one with the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Least It's your Birthday is a fucking actually, that's a That song is great, that's a jam. Has there a Stevie wonder before? I feel like Michael just had to work together at least once. But Stevie Stevie. Stevie's more contemporary jazz, and you know there was a there was a class. So Babyface is a good producer, but he's not no one really gives a shit about him as an artist. Really, he's an R and B singer. Well, I mean, well, look, I'm just I'm saying the outside outside of R and B. Like, if you're not a huge R and B fan, No, you don't know the baby Faces. You might have heard some songs the producer or something, but he did a song with Stevie Wonder that is fire. But it's just unfortunate that baby Like I said, no one gets about baby Face. It's like one of those things are like, damn, this was such a good song. But you're not a face like Stevie Wonder. Yeah, Stevie Wonder is like fucking the goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mark, Marilyn Monroe most definitely pegged JFK.
Speaker 2: I hope so, oh fuck me and the ass Stevie Wonder produce Just Good Friends by Michael Jackson. Oh you do that. It makes sense when you say who cares? Who guess? Fuck my ass? Fucked my ass, fuck my ass? Maryland? How did she sound? I never even heard her speak? Yeah, I don't know. Probably Mexican Maryland. So like she's like weird all Stars now she's Mexican at the Dobe Show. She is not crazy, what's your real name? You don't remember? It was Mexican? Do you know a real name? No? Well, she was actually like what was she like from Mexico? Where she was like a Mexican?
Speaker 1: I can't remember exactly like it was.
Speaker 2: I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Never they specifically made her turn tone down her Mexican nes.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have If I would have known that they blonded her out, he probably probably would have sucked her more because of that. I feel like Jeff Gay, he was like, I'm alpha, Absolutely, that's spicy. If knew everything about it, Rob but fat Latina, he knew exactly where everything was so crazy that like, man, do what that they minimize the ethnic backgrounds to be white? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Huh, it is kind of wild.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I'm gonna put in Mexican, Chris.
Speaker 1: That's not what gay people can be gay for you, But ask what a gay gay is?
Speaker 2: Gay gay? Just flood this flood the Mexican roots to her mother mother, Gladys is such an old name that doesn't exist work. Gladys Pearl Monroe. Okay, so she was still a Monroe, but she so that was her mother's name though, So I wonder what her dad's name was. Monro was born in Piedris. Negress what Piedrice mean? Do you know anyone Piedris? No clue what it means? That sounds I have no fu concept. That sounds like not colloquial, that sounds like not conversational Spanish, that.
Speaker 1: Sounds either formal or just like Mexican specific.
Speaker 2: She also visited Mexico several times, so she went all around Mexico. Okay, yeah, all right, but.
Speaker 1: Now, well not a weird fact. You never know that until I didn't know that until like the last like four years.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there you go. There you go, a little fact.
Speaker 1: You learn things on this show. See, we have educational value.
Speaker 2: So she's just like, yeah, so she's like, she's ethnically Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party, Krilling and Kingpin in a debate, uh in stain in the Memes.
Speaker 2: Stain in stain in.
Speaker 1: The Stay.
Speaker 2: Sucks.
Speaker 1: That sucks, but it's also the best one I've heard. I think Instain in the Memestaine Instain in the Stains.
Speaker 3: Such a it is rhyming itself, and it's I love that rhyme Bitch with Bitch is my favorite thing, going to play it.
Speaker 2: I think my favorite line ever is uh I think it was two chains. It's either two chains. I think it's too U. I call her big booty because she got a big booty flat.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what's crazy? Two Change has been on a really amazing run with projects the last year and a half, and it's like, where did this? Yeah, dude, it's like, where did this take? The soundtrack expression thirty three?
Speaker 2: That's crazy? He produced the whole thing, and it's like, yeah, I just thought. I just thought, while I was here smoking weed, you know, being a being a good black father, why did I produce music for this? So I'd be like, that's not true. There's no there's nothing on here about fucking bitches, because that's not every they got to be about that. Only he thinks about it. But you knew, if you knew French, then you know that it actually is, actually is. It's insane how he was such a fucking a scholar student like he was like.
Speaker 3: Eight eight, like an amazingly intelligent young man who played basketball and sold drugs at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was one of those anomalies that actually is well educated, you know degrees type shit, and he's like, you know what, I'm gonna start rapping about bitches and drugs. He's like, music more, I'm gonna produce it. And then he's way taller than I thought. He's huge. I didn't know that he's a huge person. I saw him like next to Shannon Sharp, but he towers over Shannon, and Shannon's like sick something. Right, So he's a He's a big guy, big.
Speaker 1: Bad, beatleborg smoker, smoking kings and kids. Fuck Israel and tell Aviv. I said fuck him to your mother should have been pushing down the stairs which she carried you. Death Stranding three Kojimas searched for more feet.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of feet in there, not really, I mean more than maybe there's less and that guy wants more feet. There is more than.
Speaker 1: There is a scene I guess where l Fanning takes her shoes off, and but it's not like a foot scene.
Speaker 2: Really, M I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Did you finish the game yet? No? I'm like that. I'm like, uh, how long is that game?
Speaker 1: As long as you I mean you could mainline it theoretically, but like I'm trying to unlock a bunch of crazy because I keep seeing gameplay of that game that's like it reminds you of like breadth of the Wine there, like here's the Kingdom where I'm like, I didn't even know that was here. How the fuck do I get that ship? Like I didn't know there was a jet pack and fucking death stranding and I was like in the first one, Yeah, the first the first game is crazy. It's just like you build and an arsenal ship that you're just like, I don't recognize anything that people are doing.
Speaker 2: Did you hit the bike? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The bikes on the bike's like one of the first things.
Speaker 2: Yet the one you laid down in. Oh no, not the one you lay down it. Look is this stop? Stop killing gays?
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant's feet, Uh, Lily's brother steers with the cars radio knobs. Uh, fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants send Pike. Chris's eyes are so fuckable? Ooh you gay Jesus Christ. I don't like that at all, So face unstoppable cardboard pie. I replaced my RS on the RS on my Dodge Ram with w's and now my engine sounds like take on me hot to go.
Speaker 2: I f A G G O T Bros. I'm so gay. I fucked mansoles. Duck Dynasty Warriors just shotguns and rifles.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would play them murdering Ducks as the Duck Dynasty.
Speaker 2: About those guys, but that would make me give a shit about them.
Speaker 1: That would have been a smart idea, you know, Duck Dynasty Warriors.
Speaker 2: Because they've collabed with the other things, the High Rule, the High Roll thing. They had a Gundam one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gundam High Rule Duck Dynasty mate.
Speaker 2: I think, I think Duck Dynasty Warriors is a crazy idea.
Speaker 1: I would that's like Marble versus HBO or something crazy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Captain America fighting Johns.
Speaker 1: Joe Miller versus Joel Miller. Yeah, yeah, it would be Joel spider Man, Joel Miller versus spider Man versus Larry Davis.
Speaker 2: Is anyone golf in the Marvel universe, No, I feel like a lot of them. Okay, yeah yeah, Kingpinel with golf clubs. I just wanted to get the ship kicked out of him. I like the idea of Joel bashing and Kingpin's head with a brick. All right, Capcom versus uh, so we can do Capcom versus HBO. You get Frank West, who I know uses golf clubs in one of his his case kit. You're right, and then you can beat the piss out of Joel Miller and it does extra damages. That's crazy rate squeezing from eighteen, nineteen and twenty against.
Speaker 1: Them squeezing my balls like a clown nose. Empire of Silence? Can we get five big booms for tel.
Speaker 2: Aviv boom boom boom boom boom blue.
Speaker 1: The magenta wrung out like towels by mister vic. Imagine saying.
Speaker 2: What the fuck what am I supposed to say?
Speaker 1: With this right?
Speaker 2: Imagine saying grape instead of arilla, our gorilla? Oh ape, oh our ape?
Speaker 1: So people say that, people say grape instead of instead.
Speaker 2: Of people say our ape. I mean no.
Speaker 1: So for the audio listeners and everybody who's very confused me, the yeah, the maybe I can put it up here. You see this is the it's like emojis, So like imagine saying grape emoji instead of saying capital R and then a gorilla emoji. So I was like, what the fuck am I reading.
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's ape and not a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I was like, our gorilla, our gorilla. But yeah, saying grape instead.
Speaker 2: Of rape is crazy, Like I I hate it so deeply. Search Peter Lori Fisher ape. One of our friends said that in person. I was like, don't say that. No they didn't because there I was, I don't remember this. He blocked it out. She said, no, I mean the road thing. I was like, don't say I don't remember this at all. I'm not gonna say who it was. But was it, Yeah, oh, maybe.
Speaker 3: Conversation because of the fact that people conversationally say that that work on the internet, so we're gonna gonna conversationally say that instead of saying the real thing.
Speaker 2: But she was like, I'm sorry. I took myself out of it for a moment, and she was like, no, it's this.
Speaker 1: Search Peter Lori Fish Battle Adam ruins everything. But it's super Adam.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put a fucking demonetized fucking dollars sign. I said that. I said that I'm not going to demonetize our dinner. I said that that's fucking The Internet needs to be stopped. Man, it is crazy.
Speaker 1: Adam ruins everything. But it's just it's a super Adam bomb striking the North Coast of America. Shirt of a tooth gap taking up half his front teeth, shirt of a shirt of tooth gap taking up half his front teeth.
Speaker 3: That an episode Me and Lily, where like my two gap takes up most of my mouth.
Speaker 2: So it's just like my fucking.
Speaker 1: That just that would just end up looking like you just lost all your teeth.
Speaker 2: Though. I think that.
Speaker 1: Doctor Octopus is gay, evil twin doctor cock no puss.
Speaker 2: I like that, not bad.
Speaker 1: Mitchie the kid foul tarnished me, Twink me tink, Miguan take Kingston's Life. Indiana Jones and the Jerking of the Crystal penis my new D and D weapon plus four bludgeting hamster and a sock yush in a New York accent. I'm scared of sharks, so I always swim.
Speaker 2: With a gun.
Speaker 1: What the stupid dumb Listen to them, the children, and I was becoming. They make all the ultra baggot. Uh Craig the Canadian, I'll try every day we straight further from the damn train, so you d.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. It's good.
Speaker 1: I like that one. It's your voice, shay D and thank God for Asian women, and thank God for Stellar Blade. Nude mods.
Speaker 2: You guys are Jackpot. Oh yeah, that's just on PC now. I was like, oh, good Lord Lord. The nude mod community is such a blessing on this earth. Man. They really are so dedicated, God blessing. They're good. Man. If the coding is easy, they are. Even if it's not easy, man, they figure it out. But it's just it's like unfortunate because it's usually like yank, I just can't imagine World war Z, but like to the code, and they're trying to get it, just running at the walls.
Speaker 1: Try climbing over people, suffocating other people.
Speaker 2: Many just it's crazy. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me that there's just like a group of people that imagining so horny that you learn blender, you know, or like that you learn three how they they.
Speaker 2: Learned it too.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like it's a convenient, like oh horny and I have by chance no blender.
Speaker 2: And by chance have a game engine.
Speaker 1: Crazy cometrat gaming tm has On Piker is a Champagne socialist, a market plaier fan, is selling brozi in on eBay if you all want to try it. By the way, got some. Chris was right, Yeah, that's it's crazy. It's you remember the Brazilan. No, it is about the artificial sugar that market player gave to me right right at Christmas party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's it really is.
Speaker 1: It's it's something I don't need it, though, I'm good using the remote from click to pause time, coke Kingston from head to toe incum resume time, and then watch what he does from Afar Classic Lily leaving Kingston for a jinx. Kingston comes to terms with his gayness when he finally hooks up with Swen's dad. I don't ve understand what's happening anymore.
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, no, no no. Getting niggy with it. Huhnig with It's no no no, that's classic.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I Will Smith said that by mistake. During the song, at least twice him say the word nigga is crazy.
Speaker 2: Heard his new song. I heard him freestyle and the freestyle is not bad, but his flow, like if someone else wrapped it pretty girls, I didn't. I like pretty good, dude, you know what he did. I was actually I didn't get around to it because there's a new thing that if you type a certain word in comment section, it'll automatically send you something by that person. So I don't know if it's available for everybody, but so he's like, if you if you comment remix, it'll send the instrumental. He wanted people to remix a song, and I was like, oh, Jack Vot. I was like, I had remix and some people immediately clocked why I did that. We know him, we know him. I didn't get around to it, but I was like I was gonna. I was like, oh, I wonder he'll probably see it too. If I if I would have been on it, but I kind of I kind of missed the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it came out last week or two weeks ago, and it was yeah, anyway, he's rapping again. I'm like, look, dude, maybe you're just old. I don't want it. Yeah, I want him to first gray. I want him to gray. I want him to accept it. I want all of them the gray. A lot of them are just older now, and that's fine. I'd still funk with them if they were still good, like Marshall. C. Marshall fucking with black is like, dude, you're old stock and I can't him. It's fine. I can't stand men dying fucking hair in their fifties. I yet, it's insane. It's just like, I think gray ish, like a little salt and pepper, looks kind of cool. I think for some.
Speaker 1: People it might gray weird like like this, it might shriak in weird ways.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's why my hair grays strange. I think it's uh how it is. I'm not bothered by it though, That's the thing. I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't really care.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: The thing to me is like if if I were to dye my hair at all, because it would be gray, it would be I would probably.
Speaker 2: Just die gray, you know what I mean, or just or just like great or you can stylize it though. Yeah, but they're I want I want the j Jon and Jamison, That's what I want. That's sick as fuck, dude. But they're like, gray it all out though. That's the thing that I have a problem with. Yeah, you know, if they were stylizing it like, oh it's all patchy, they're like, oh, you know, maybe just the like I said, a streak or a jajo, like a jj would be awesome, but they're like, oh, I don't want anybody to know that I'm fucking obviously been around for decades. Like we know, dude, how old is that? How old is eminem? And he's got to be he's definitely in his fifties.
Speaker 1: When do you gray?
Speaker 2: When you gray? Most people start in their forties. I mean I started in my teens, but I say most people, most people, most people start graying in their thirties. No, most people start in their forties, and I'm starting their thirties. I like, I have my friends are in their late thirties and maybe they're only barely starting to gray.
Speaker 3: I know people because I know people that are in it, maybe like thirty four to thirty five, that start graying on their beards, some of them, especially.
Speaker 2: The ones that the people that you can when if you remember as a kid, there were people that were young that already started growing hair, like very young, like maybe you're in sixth grade and some motherfucker already had a mustache. Those people gray the fastest because they've had the hair longest. So it's all about like me, I was absolutely that's absolutely that works. Why I'm thirty seven and I have like two strands of gray hair because it took me forever to get any fucking facial hair at all. It's it's it's an age thing. No, you're older, but like if your fucking hair focals don't kick in until later, they're not as old as other people's. Oh no, I don't know. I don't know. That doesn't sound wrong, but I feel like it's just by observation. Just look at people that look at your peers, the ones that didn't have anything, just like you, it's gonna take you a long time to get gray hairs because you didn't. You didn't you didn't have like a fucking beard in high school, I guess.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I found like one or two in my in my entire life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like it's the hairriiest people that, Like I said, like, I know a guy that he had a fucking beard when he was fifteen, and he's fucking grayish ship now.
Speaker 1: Because it's just like it's just a well of hair on the soul of my foot is gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's really weird. I have I'm not harry shoulders. It's crazy but the hair here is brown. Some of the hair here, like over here, is brown. That's weird, and I just don't know why. I don't know what there is. You can't take out of it too. Even with what I'm talking about. Ethan Klein is a great example of that. He I don't think he was. He's not a hairy person, but he clearly got the short end of the stick in genetics where he grade. I think he started graying in his twenties. Yeah, I think he was great. I've seen him. Yeah, So he's just genetically Taylor Hicks. That ship's crazy. He keeps all his hair. I believe Taylor Hicks. Man, it just doesn't seem real. Who's again, Uh? That guy from American Idol? Right, we're talking about that guy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, asking about Taylor Hicks. He's like an American Idol guy. He's the gray guy.
Speaker 2: He's a gray. He's actually a gray.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's a He's actually a Roswell alien.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely dreadful. You gray even have a voice box? Is that Simon Cowell you're talking about? Yeah, I can't do it. I haven't heard his voice in forever. I don't remember what he sounds like, would you be more accepting of seeing like a an extremely horrifying looking like demonic creature or a gray run through your living room like you're getting water come out your you're coming out of your bedroom, right, you're coming out of your bedroom. Right, You're gonna go to the bathroom, and you see a gray sprint right past like the hallway. I'll take that over a demonic thing that looks terrifying. I think I take the demonic thing. You're stupid, demonic, stupid person. The demonic thing feels less real, and I need that to lock in. I feel like a gray feels more real to me, and I'm just I'm not right. I would just take my chances with a gray because I'm assuming they're not like super powerful and dense like a demon would be. Usually. Usually demons are all jacked and huge and shipped like a body blow a demon until it does problem.
Speaker 1: Multiple multiple multiple gay beatles, several horny farmers and really strong one and silicious Selecious Crumb running a train on Kingston for spoiling expedition in thirty three.
Speaker 2: Probably Drip m H.
Speaker 1: The Lord of All Drip Beetle Hooker in his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle math so sad Oobie, won't you blow me?
Speaker 2: So gaped?
Speaker 1: They call him slip in Jimmy Kremlin the Grammlin five hundred, five hundred thousand page manifesto about molesting Sween the The amazing digital Circus is peak right now, Harry Rectum Kingston humor be like imagine if instead of SpongeBob square pints, it's.
Speaker 2: Sponging nig Bob.
Speaker 10: That's very good, It's very goddamn that fun wage slate five eighty three, wedge Slave five eighty three.
Speaker 2: Swen please wake up. You've been in a coma for two years.
Speaker 1: You fell into your head after getting a blunkin a fur at the fur con Uh Peppini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in Minecraft movie be Like I Am Steen, Doc Doncerson, the Colon, Swingy Slasher Ppe Gay Christmas Album When Okay, see with the highest point differential in NBA history and people want to be like legends. Dort was too rough on d shut up, bitch. It's amazing how little I understood of any of that fucking sentence. A video, Yes that might as well, have been fucking Egyptian Higerglyph. You know me B fishy, me B fishy, A mean lesbian poo poo poo pooh pooh pooh poo poo pooh pooh poop ship poop Wow. It was paid for John Strickland's John Strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine. My favorite Doctor Hartman bit was when he's prescribing viagra as antidepressants. Oh yeah, that's right. What are you showing him now? Kingston is showing a video?
Speaker 2: Why is he shooting to Derek? What he's dying? Fuck? Well? That that guy does so much pain? It's insane. What does it matter? Why? What does it matter? I don't know, Chris, I don't get it. Did you see that seventeen year old bodybuilder chick that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean he's fine pre or ez H Blake a nine.
Speaker 2: Say, seventeen year old bodybuild that killed herself. That's unfortunately, well she didn't kill herself. Was actually the coach technically because like she's she was too she was going for max like too. She was super strong, seventeen probably like lived in Turkey or something like that, and uh, I think she was going for a max of like seven hundreds or something like that for seventeen. She's like, yeah, she's really strong. Thing is, she can't really reach the bar that well, So they put stacked rubber matt You've got to be fucking kidding me. Rubber matts, dude, So of course she slipped dead. They don't have the things, don't have the garters. Who it doesn't fall all the way. No, that guy killed her. Crazy. That is fucking insane months ago, like that sad man. It's just like it was so stupid that it's like, no one's gonna stop her stacked, Like the that much weight balancing on rubber mats is crazy on you. You're going to slip, You're just gonna shift you out of the way because you're not that Yeah, it was pretty cool. That's a kid. That's what makes even really sad. That's a little that's a young person. They got so much more life, Like.
Speaker 1: Nah, man, I got Lockjaw doing gravyard chiefs have dick sucking packt and all I got was Lockjaw's previously mentioned and yeah, who sounds like the guy from the Arby's Heads.
Speaker 2: I took her to my attic and I from robbys Arby, we have the digree Palestine is the equivalent of saying Heil Hitler in the modern world.
Speaker 3: I wish someone would have threw something at him, like a big ass watermelon, just like did he say that?
Speaker 2: Yes, out his own mouth.
Speaker 3: He said that he settled, He said he said a lot of stuff his own face. He said that that came out of his mouth. That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All timeline Gears of War two where Dom finds his crepit wife and he proceeds to blow her back.
Speaker 2: Out right there. She's still alive too. She's like she's still alive and dick and everything, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, Sweeney spoils my parents death then kills them.
Speaker 2: Your parents died.
Speaker 1: Creator of the transparent pastor cleaning meta on YouTube. Creator of the transparent cleaning meta on YouTube. Have you seen that the trans transparent cleaning?
Speaker 2: It? Do me a favorite?
Speaker 1: Since you guys got your phones, look it up transparent clean Look up transparent cleaning on YouTube right now?
Speaker 2: What is it? Just do it? Am I gonna hate this?
Speaker 1: I would be surprised. It's just kind of weird that it exists, but like it's not. It's definitely not hateable.
Speaker 2: It's like bitches wearing like transparent clothes. You got it, Okay, yeah, you got it. What is this?
Speaker 1: It's just it's porn basically what I could see.
Speaker 2: There's a locking in. Flip flip the camera, hip, flip it. Wat's on me? No not no, not when it's on you. Yeah, flip it my camera. Yes, I'm looking at a disclaimer. It's gonna get there. That so the algorithm doesn't get us in trouble. Motherfucker can't. Just oh no, this one just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Just watching it, not even you didn't click the right thing. You clicked on the one thing that isn't the thing.
Speaker 2: God, Well it's over, it's it's over. Just keep going, man, I don't know how you screw that like a.
Speaker 1: Hit man for material.
Speaker 2: That's more material, dude, I'm literally letting it, dass goofy.
Speaker 1: Jerking it with so much lotion my balls stopped being wrinkling.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Damn you pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Fucking de wrinkled your fucking balls. You steamed your balls. My AirPod died at work today and my phone played the RFK worm barrel bit out loud. Now my pharmacist is the RFK voice. That's awesome. I forgot the worm barrel bit. I don't even remember what that was.
Speaker 2: It is insane how little I remember. Man, Oh yeah, there was like a barrel he had, like a barrel of worms or something.
Speaker 1: Harry Naber and the throat of GAG's caban. That's Ziggy Harry Harry Young Colin hanging himself on a ceiling fan Can fat, can fat? Even Kleine be called as a witness against the ozimpic cocaine Ethan Kline.
Speaker 2: He look, I don't want to, I don't mean to.
Speaker 1: Conspire or spread rumors, but like he's clearly on cocaine right, Like he's clearly doing coke. It it's every clip I see of him, he's sniffs like mega hard, every other like sentence.
Speaker 2: He has so no it's not no no no, no no no. He has torrettes. That is one thing. But it does look like he's strung out. It just does look like you know.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like he's doing things that I've never seen him. I've been watching him a long time. I've never seen him seen it not have sniff and it's and it's not even like he's like, oh, he's under the weather like it's it's happening consistently.
Speaker 2: So he he lives, sorry, he lives in a place and rubbed shoulders with people that do party, you know party. Yeah, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was cocaine. I also know there's certain uppers that can kind of destroy your nasal canal too, that you can snort stuff like that too. Yeah, So it could be anything like it could be just he could be one of those people that thinks he's doing better than I'm not doing cocaine, but he's like snorting zoloft or something.
Speaker 1: So it's like that, but something, it's something rights The sniffing is very obvious.
Speaker 2: The thing that annoys me is that, like his cruise, just watching him do that, that's the that's the that's the saddest aspect, you know. You know what at the very end of the debate with the hym and Sosan, like Hasan just said, hey, damn, please stop babing Ethan and then I'm not babing him, and it's like like, you know, he just got mad, I'm not babing him. It's like, bro, come on, yes, anyway, you know you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh strike strike strike yarn twenty five dollars for you because I'm killing the game right now, Pirate Software. Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave, Who's New York? Nick a theory needs hell blowering his weapon in Halo three penis naphrom melpous one and routing out our list as always.
Speaker 2: You know who it is, Yay the King He puzzle happened. The mace of marlong Ball is going to be in your bedroom tonight. You have two choices. You'll figure him out later. Shut up, nigga, all right.
Speaker 1: Bye s