Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. It's been such a great hump day. If you miss the show, go download a podcast of it. Enjoy yourself. This hour, we're gonna it'll be about immigration, but not as much about that. It's gonna be more about how the communists work. There's another great example that we'll get to that here in just a couple minutes. We'll do some emails inflation. It's bad talking about reversing the birth rate of a country. All that and probably more coming up this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now again, they create, they pay for, they organize so much of what you see, and they make it feel real. It doesn't just have to do with street activism. This is something I talk about often. You turn on the news and you see, oh my gosh, they're rioting for George Floyd to Minneapolis and New York, in la in Atlanta. All these people must be really mad about racism in America. In fact, there must be a lot of racism whall, I can't believe it. That's what they want you to think. In reality, a vast spider web, a network of communist groups funded mostly by communist billionaires, pay for and organize that activity. But it doesn't just apply to the street animals when they're out there rating foot locker. It applies to more. As you are well aware, the system is desperately trying to bring in as many barbarians from foreign lands as they can to take away your country from you. They've dedicated themselves to that for four years. You're not alone. The poor people in Britain, same thing's happening there, poor people in Canada. We have many people listening right now from Canada saying things happening there. All across Western civilization. The plan was open up the borders, bring the barbarians in, because they will eventually outnumber these annoying patriotic citizens and we will get to do whatever we want to this country. That has been the plan. They've been fairly open and honest about it. That's why you have San Diego County coming out and saying we're going to be a super sanctuary place. Should be noted. Their sheriff, this lady came out and said, ah, no, we're not. Actually let me push back on that. No, we're really not. But that's why there is a plan. We brought in all these barbarians, millions and millions of them. It's working. We're pricing people out of housing, pricing people out of healthcare, We're filling the country up with rapists and murderers. It's all going, well, what's this? They want to reverse it? No, we have to keep the barbarians here. And so Democrats brought out an expert. He's an immigration lawyer and economics expert, you see, and he gave some testimony yesterday, and he gave this testimony, and the Democrats blasted this all across their social media. This guy sounds pretty sharp and like he knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Congress has a choice. Instead of going down that path.
Speaker 1: We can also sounds like you need some shock, but that's another story.
Speaker 3: S Congress has a choice instead of going down that path, we can instead crack down.
Speaker 1: Why are you sorry? I didn't mean to interrupt the fat finger the wrong button.
Speaker 3: Congress has a choice instead of going down that path, we can instead crack down on exploitation, strengthen millions of families, and build American prosperity by providing on documented immigrants a way to fix their papers.
Speaker 1: The choice is clear. I'll go ahead and stop it there. Let's just leave it at there. But maybe you saw that turbo nerd and you thought, well, I disagree with him, but obviously he's highly educated, knows what he's talking about. Well, I need to give credit where it's due, my buddy Will, Well, let's see what's he called now, Randoland? He has a website that's wonderful. Pause on this. You need to go ahead and give this a really solid shout out. Do you want to impress your friends with all the things you know that they don't Randoland? I think it's dot us, isn't it? Chris randolandt Us Randoland, dot Us, My buddy Will, it's his website. He's always finding these horrible things they're spending your money on, and it's all right there on his website. Go read it, highly recommend it. And so he dug this little tidbit up. You heard that fruitcake on there. Here's what he found out. The dude is barely a lawyer. He majored in East Asian studies. He works for a left wing five oh one C three. This comes back to the funded part. He works for a five oh one SE three remember A five oh one C three is a nonprofit not supposed to be political at all, but of course the commune ones are very very political. It reported sixteen point six million in revenue in twenty twenty two. This humble nonprofit brought in sixteen point six million dollars in revenue in twenty twenty two. That's who this guy works for. Oh and that sixteen million, two million of it comes from the Open Society Foundation. If that sounds familiar, that's George Soros's foundation. So again, to break this down more simply, as we have many times before, you have a communist like Soros. He's not the only Kami billionaire. It's just he's the one that most people know, so we'll use him for our purposes. You have a dirty communist like George Soros and now his fruitcake son, all this money there. They have a goal. Their goal is to burn down the United States of America. Soils has been very honest about that. He hates the West, he wants to burn How do you go about that, Well, there's a variety of things you can do. But one of the main things you can do is, you see, you have the man, he's got the money. He starts in organization, the Open Society Foundation. Billions and billions of dollars poured into the Open Society Foundation. But the Open Society Foundation can and does give out large quantities of money itself to this organization or that organization or that organization, and it found this wonderful five oh one c three that's all about open borders, and it takes two million of those billions and ensures that this nonprofit doing the good work that a charity does is well well funded. Now this charity, this nonprofit, they have an expert. You see, he's in house, but they have an expert. Democrats need an immigration expert to go on TV and talk about why you shouldn't have borders. Well you simply go grab the COMI expert who's funded by George Soros, plant him in a chair in Congress, put a microphone in front of his face, and he gets to sit there and sound like Pete Buddha Jeedge after we sucked on a helium balloon and tell you why everyone deserves accura.
Speaker 3: Congress has a choice. Instead of going down that path, we can instead crack down on exploitation, strengthen millions of families and build American prosperity by providing the documented immigrants a way to fix their papers. The choice is.
Speaker 1: Clear headline from the New York Times, recent immigration surge has been the largest in US history, surpassing the Great Immigration Boom of the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds. Joe Biden and the communists who surround him remade the United States of America in four years. And that is why I just you know that anyone who's listened to the show for long enough knows I'm perfectly willing and happy to blast away at Trump when he does something stupid or awful. I am so impressed right now. His transition looks to be professional and on point. His cabinet positions, these people he's putting up for these important positions, have for the most part, not universal, for the most part, been dynamite, and his public rhetoric has not backed off one iota from his campaign promises, not one little bit, not one little bit of a well, I mean, I guess we don't. Mass deportation doesn't have to be that big. You know how they all do it, and frankly, how he did it the very first time. Well, I mean, we're gonna try to do it. There's been none of that. If anything, he's tripled down on a no, you have mass deportation, or you don't have a country anymore. We are doing this. We are going to do whatever we can. Trump Trump quadrupled down and came out and said birthright citizenship is ridiculous. Then I'll be stopping that too, which of course he's correct on. They look like they know, either you seal that border and get these freaking people out of our country, or we don't have one anymore. What Joe Biden did in his four years is the most evil thing that's ever been done in the history of the presidency. That include well, yeah, that pretty much is everything. I have to be honest with you, when you think about intentionally flooding your country with twenty million foreigners, doing that on purpose is evil. And Joe Biden should go to prison right next to Christopher Ray.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know we won't, but what he's done, he certainly deserves it. All Right, we'll do some emails and we're going to talk about birthrate problems and inflation problems, and they're eating people in Haiti again and all that and more. Coming up. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, reminding you that tomorrow's an Ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and you can get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You want to know how well your blender works for margarita's, Chris, I have a confession to make you ready for this. I have never made a margarita in my lifetime. I've never not even on the rocks, and in fact, I'm not even totally sure what's in it. I understand, I understand I'm gonna catch the meat. I get that. I have had margarita's in the past. I know what they taste like. I'm famous for my amazing order of getting not on the rocks, not frozen, half frozen. Of course, that's how the pros do it. Don't make that face, Chris, that is how the pros do it. I don't even know what's in one. I've never made one myself, and you know, it drives my Mexican buddy Luis insane. It drives him insane because, as you can imagine, being a Mexican, he takes his friggin margaritas seriously it's not we're not talking mixed from the grocery store. He's pulling out fresh fruits and things like that and throwing everything in there. And several times he's been no, no, you got to come over here and pay attention to my Why that's what I have you for. You're the Mexican, you figure it out. I'm not the one that has to figure it out. If you need a good hot dog, you come to me because I'm white trash. If I need a margarita, you're the Mexican, you make the margarita. And I think it's a good relationship. What Chris, what do you know what goes in him? Is he accepting students? Well not, Look, Chris, you have to honor. You have to honola them. Definitely not gonna do for you. Speaking of people who have a lot of babies. We are not the United States of America. And this is it's funny. I was talking to my oldest son, James's he thinks about this stuff. He was talking about Japan, the various things Japan is doing. He was dummy, Hey, Dad, did you hear Japan is they're going to a shorter work week. Trying to encourage young people to have more babies. And I saw this is from the Moscow Times. To hope it's not a comedy publication. The eleven Russian regions to pay female students for early motherhood. They're going to pay women to have babies. And I am fascinated by this subject of birth rates in nations. I don't know how to fix the problem, but I know it's a huge problem for a lot of countries, and I don't know how to fix it. And this is not a new problem. One of the great signs that your nation is thriving is when you have a good birth rate for the country. I've told you this before. Pre World War One. One of the things that freaked England and France and these other countries out about Germany. Who Germany was fair the young is a unified country. Back then, one of the things that freaked them out about Germany and the Germans was their birth rate was sky high. Young people were getting married and they were cranking out little German babies, which didn't end up working out that great for the rest of the world. But you understand what I'm saying. It was one of the things that other nations were back then. This is not some new phenomenon. They're looking thinking dak gone. Those Germans are breeding like rabbits and vice versa. Nations have understood for the longest time. If people are not reproducing, if they're not making enough babies, then it means terrible things for your country. First, it throws your country out of balance. You know, societies, they're supposed to have old people, middle aged people, young people, children, toddlers, babies, all people of all ages serve critical roles in a society. They just do. It's healthy for a society. You need babies there, you need old people there, you need people in between. It starts to turn your society too old. You start to lose young people, and too many people get old. It screws you up. That's the beginning, and then it gets worse from there. Society starts to die off. It's really really bad. The only reason I brought this up is and all the times I've read about it, I have never found a country that seemed to figure out a solid, long lasting solution for it. And I'm all gameed for solutions. I've heard tax incentives. I know Poland's had some success there. Russia's gonna start paying women to crank them out. Japan's that they're having less of a work week a at least maybe the young people will stay home and get married and make babies. But nations have never seemed to be able to figure out how to reverse this problem. And we have the same problem here in America. Now. Our problem is not as severe as someone like Japan. Japan the really a lot of the Asian countries they are they're dying. They can't get enough babies out there. It's a huge issue. But our problem, it's approaching it for sure. And I don't pretend to have all the answers unless it's asked doctor Jesse Thursday, which is tomorrow. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but I know society needs an answer for it. And it's crazy to see what happens and look at There are a lot of factors that go into it, but it's a sad place when you watch a society hours Japan's, even Russia. It's hard to feel bad for the Russians, but even Russia, it's hard to see an old society dying off. Holy crap, is that true? Chris, Jewish producer Chris just looked it up. Japan's point seven per year. Point seven. That's what their birth rate is. Now you need, as you know, a birth rate slightly above two to continue as a country. There's this point seven sucks. It is that Jesse Kelly's show on a Wednesday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iHeart Spotify iTunes. Also, you can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven.
Speaker 2: Three Jesse, could you give us a sentence or two and you get a chance on how the federal government confiscated millions of acres of state lands and then calling it like a park or something, and they're mismanaging the forest anyway. They can't handle it properly. The Parks Department of said past devastating forest fires are natural. They wouldn't let the people clear out the beetle killed the dead trees, so wipes out our forest. Be great for Trump to try to give back federal land to the states to whom it You.
Speaker 1: Want to see A jaw dropping map. A jaw dropping map. If you're not driving, pull up your phone, your iPad, whatever. Don't act like you don't have your phone in your hand. I know, you do, pull up your phone and look up map United States, map of Federal lands. Look at the western United States of America. It's it's like the whole thing. They just they kind of have the whole thing. And there's all kinds of stuff back east too, you know, but out west it's just theirs. They just took it all. And there are a lot of things I could say about this right now. Again, if you told the founding fathers that the federal government would be the largest landholder in the country, they would have just stopped the revolution and left the country in Britain's hands. They'd be mortified by the fact that we allowed that. But this is again, this is remember well, it's Christmas party season, so we don't have to make it in the past. It's Christmas party season. So here's what you're probably already experiencing. If you go to work or you will experience it. A brutal company Christmas part There will be one. You know what's gonna happen. They're gonna rent out chuck e cheese and it's gonna be a Friday night when you want to do something else. Everyone's gonna show up. I know, Chris, I love Chuck E Cheese too, but that's not the point. They're gonna rent out of Chuck E Cheese and everyone's gonna have to show up, and then it'll be everyone. It's a Santa Hat theme. Everyone wears Santa Hat. And you know why you're having a company Christmas party when every person walking through the door wants to be somewhere else. You want to know why that happens. Because people people want to do something to justify their existence. It's a very common it's a very human thing to do. And so when the company is having a meeting towards the end of the year, there will inevitably be some busybody, almost always a woman. We need a Christmas party this year with the theme. Everyone can dress up as the Grinch. It'll be so fun. And because the CEO is not used to saying to anybody, he'll be like, okay, Susie, you can plan the Grinch Christmas party. And so people have this desire to do something and it screws people over all the time. This is how so much of the government operates. When it comes to parts of this country. You have these bureaucrats in these politicians, and we don't want them to do anything. Just leave us alone, Just leave us be. Please stop spending our money, stop passing laws, stop taking lands, stop passing regulations. Just leave us alone and let us be free.
Speaker 3: Freedom is not free.
Speaker 1: But they can't when they see anything. While those are pretty mountains, you know what, we should make those federal lands. Then no one can ever touch them. Oh that's a pretty river next door. That could be part of the federal land too. You know what, the whole state of Nevada, I think we'll just take it. It's what they do. And there's a more nefarious part of this. There's a drug cartel border aspect to this as well. I know New Mexico in particular has struggled with this. You'll see some do good or congresswoman, some senator somewhere. They'll say, you know, I think this needs this land needs to be protected. This should be a national monument. And they'll even make some greeny argument for it. It's this is what the ground squirrels would want. Something like that, when in reality, when you do that, you can severely restrict what border patrol and other law enforcement agencies are allowed to do on the national lands, because there are national lands inside the borders of this country where the drugs are grown by the drug cartels. Did you know that they're not all shipped here. Sometimes it's grown here. There's all kinds of ugliness when it comes to that. Yeah, I look, I could go off on that for a while, as you could tell. But anyway, Canada, justin Trudeau, seems to be upset that we didn't elect Dome.
Speaker 4: Now, it shouldn't be that way. It wasn't supposed to be that way. We were supposed to be on a steady, if difficult, sometimes march towards progress. And yet just a few weeks ago, the United States voted for a second time to not elect its first women president. Everywhere, women's rights and women's progress is under attack, overtly and subtlely. But I want you to know that I am and always will be a proud feminist. You will always have an ally in me and in my government.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you got your testosterone levels checked? Listen, this could be you. No, it shouldn't be that way. It wasn't supposed to be that way. We were supposed Do you want to sound like that, that's what you're going to sound like if your tea levels get any lower, Male Vitality Stack from chog will have your tea levels up twenty in ninety days. You don't have to sit in stress about anything, but if you let it go, if you're all, ah, Jesse, I don't need that Male Vitality Stack subscription. I'm sure I'll be fine.
Speaker 4: This will be unifice to be on a steady if difficult, sometimes march towards progress.
Speaker 1: And yep, just a few weeks ago. Have you ever seen how that little fruitcake sits with his legs crossed over like chicks doew just I don't even understand how with the man's anatomy you can cross your legs like that with just the thigh resting on the other thigh. But he does it. He pulls it off. You know why t levels.
Speaker 4: The United States voted for a second time to not elect its first woman.
Speaker 1: Male Vitality Stacks from Chalk c Hoq dot com Christmas special time, huge discounts on subscriptions. Do you want to go Trudeau or do you want to go testosterone? You can only choose one of two directions Chuck dot com promo code Jesse that or this is gonna be your president.
Speaker 4: Everywhere women's rights and women's progress is under attack, overtly and subtlely. But I want you to know that I am and always will be a proud feminist. You will always have an ally in me and in my government.
Speaker 1: Get those tea levels up, dear, oh wise. One yesterday, my sister and I got into a big discussion about deportation and what happens to the kids that are already here. So of course I channeled my inner Jesse Kelly with my points. But then she came back this morning with the fourteenth Amendment, and I realized, I don't know the difference between that and DACA. Can you please help me out some more. My mom, to my surprise, commented, actually, Aerin, did you hear Jesse Kelly make the argument? He laid it out pretty well. Now, how do I get my sister to listen to you as well? His name is Erin or her name, I don't know which one it is. Okay, So DOCA DACA was from Obama because we have all these children who are born here, But then there are children who are brought here when they're children. So the incorrect interpretation of the fourteenth Amendment. Now I need to distress it's incorrect. Is that if you are born here, even if your mom's an illegal who just slipped across the border, you are an American citizen. That's the fourteenth Amendment. DACA was not about children who were born here, because under the current ridiculous law, those children are already American citizens. DACA was about the people who came here, who were brought here as children. So dad, mom, uncle, cartel guy grabs a six year old, drags him across the border from Nicaragua. And now because of Obama, because of DACA and the courts and a bunch of stuff. Now that non citizen DACA people are not citizens. They are, however, but kind of look it gets complicated. They are, however, protected from deportation. That is the difference. Under our insane interpretation of the fourteenth Amendment. If you are born here, you're a citizen. The DACA people are not people who were born here. They're people. That's why they call them dreamers. These dreamers. They always have to have the fluffiest terms for these people. It's about the people who were brought here as kids. They're not citizens, but they want to protect them from deportation. That's what DAKA is all about. All Right, some emails and then we're gonna check out it here until tomorrow. Hang on the Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show, reminding you that tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Thursdays. I won't be here Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Email your questions. All three hours dedicated to you, Chris. I haven't bought the wife anything for Christmas yet either. And not only that, here's what she dropped on me. I didn't tell you this. She said, Hey, do me a favor, and don't look at the credit card bill. Not to sound like you, Chris, but I always look at the credit card bill to make sure there aren't fraudulent charges. And you know money doesn't grow on trees. That she said, hey, do me a favor and don't look at the credit card bill. There's only one reason she would have said that she bought me something nice this year. I don't know what that means, right, there are various degrees of nice. Did she did she buy me a new scope for a rifle? Did she buy me a sweet knife or something, or a cool little I don't know. But now so all right, hear me out. Why shouldn't I take a peek at the credit card bill? Not because I want to ruin any gift, but it'll give me some idea of what I should be spending in return, because what if look, what if it's a what if it's a hundred dollars knife? That's a nice knife. I realize it's not custom, ay, but that's a nice knife. And then I go out and I get her a twenty five dollars order of flowers. Well, now I look like a jerk. But what if it's one hundred dollars knife? And then I go spend two or three hundred dollars on a diamond earrings or something like that. Now I've tommy topped her and she'll be mad about that too. What Chris, what? What? That's a good point? Chris said, I can't look because I can't act. That's a good point. I'm paralyzed right now. Then she'll give me no indications at all of what I'm dealing with here. I might be walking into a buzzsaw. I don't I don't have any idea it's basically a minefield. You've seen movie like Rambo when he's crawling through the minefield and he has to dig up the mines before he blows himself up. That's me right now in the house Rambo, trying to figure out how to do this. I don't know where this is going, but I'm scared now. I'm at the point where I'm scared, and I don't want to overspend. I don't want to sound like Chris. I don't want to overspend. Money doesn't grow on trees. Look, inflation accelerated in November. It's a headline right here, two point seven percent for the year. So we're all poor anyway. Maybe that's what I do. I'll get her something not too expensive, and I'll cite the inflation numbers. She'll be understanding about that. I'm sure, Hey, I would have got you something nicer, but inflation's really bad. Also, remember, these communists are psychos who want to murder people.
Speaker 3: We'll say it over and over.
Speaker 4: Violence is never the answer to This guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health.
Speaker 1: But you can only push people so far and then they start to.
Speaker 2: Hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, this guy's gonna get a trial. But you can only push people so far. Kind of had it coming. Hello, world famous author. Just a short story on the impact of your book. I was able to buy your book and meet you at the book signing in Tampa. What an honor for her. One of my history classes is doing a class project on communism and the impacts, and I suggested your book as a reference. One of my students was so interested in your book that I bought him a copy, and every time I see him in his free time, he is reading it. Another of my students was also interested in the book, so he's reading my copy. I love the interest or showing, and I love that I'm training anti communists. Thanks for all you do. Her name is Sarah, how about that? Look? That wonderful book is available at Jesse kellybook dot com. It's award winning. Chris actually didn't win any awards. It is a national bestseller, though he believed they started printing it with national bestseller on it. Gosh, I'm such an author master trapper. After I heard your story of ob and the mouse in the garbage can, that reminded me of my wife. We had a mouse issue and I caught a few, and my wife said, quote, they are in the air vents, and I hear them hissing all the time. She heard water flowing into the toilet to refill her bad and the toilet, and I thought it was all and thought it was mice hissing at her from the central air vents. Apparently she heard it for months, and even after I assured her it was the water pressure, she insisted they were hissing mice living in her mind. Love your brother, keep trapping. His name is John. By Now, the fact that there are mice or a mouse or a rat in the house, it's not something she can get out of her mind now. And if things get any worse around the house, if I don't bring her an actual dead mouse soon, I'm telling you right now, gonna go to the pet store and I'm gonna get a dead mouse. You know you can buy those to feed snakes and stuff like that. And I've got what Chris, but yes, already dead Chris. I'm not gonna look as much of a barbarian as I am. I'm not gonna go buy a mouse from the pet store and throw it down onto a mouse trap that's a little dark don't. What is wrong with you? Yes, you can buy already dead mice apparently. Look you'll know this when your kid buys a freaking snake one day, even though even though the snake, even though the snake doesn't eat dead mice, so of course it has to be a live rat or whatnot. Wait a minute, I already have to go buy rats for the stupid snake. I bet you I'll get a two for one deal. I'll get a couple rats. Now a rat, I'll drop a rat, get a trap. Rats are just the most wretched little things in the world. I'll wait till she's gone and snap drop that bad boy in there. Hey, good news, ub problem solve. This is a great plan. I love this plan.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline. Why you know, you know.
Speaker 1: The thing headlines. We didn't get to US China officials to hold economic talks before the Trump return. Of course, they're trying to do everything they can do to ensure China. The gravy train is gonna keep on a rolling. One hundred and eighty four killed in Haiti, the UN says, as the gang leader allegedly orders the massacre of the elderly on a voodoo priest's advice. Remember that talk we had yesterday about being very careful wanting that revolution. You think you're gonna end up better off, you very rarely are. Haiti's a prime example. Biden orders Scientific Agency to expand its use of Indigenous knowledge in the final days. Gosh, here we go the rain dances at the Science Institute. Tomorrow's asked doctor Jesse, Thursday, We're gonna have a blast. I'll see you then