Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now, a big health concern on the majority of Americans is chronic health conditions. Now, America has the best doctors in the world. If you have an emergency, if you need your life saved, if you got into an accident, you have some stroke that they got to fix, or a tumor that they got to remove, or a broken bone, whatever it is, surgery, urgency, a life threatening issue, America is the place where you want to be. We have the best doctors, the best facilities, the best hospitals for emergency situations. Now, when we're talking about chronic conditions, we probably have the worst doctors in the world because they are not sufficient in education to tell you the education you need to know to reverse secure chronic conditions. If you have heart disease, They're just going to give you high blood pressure medication. If you have cholesterol, they're just going to give you statins. Right, They're not going to get to the root cause of the problem. If you have diabetes, they're just going to give you me foreman. If you have cancer, you're just going to get chemo radiation. These are chronic conditions, and now even kids are getting chronic conditions. It's pretty scary. It used to be heart disease, diabetes, that type of stuff wouldppen if you're seventy eighty, ninety years old. Now we're getting ten twenty year olds with diabetes. We're getting teenagers and kids in their twenties with heart problems. It's a little scary. Now. If you want advice on how to reverse heart disease, you don't want to talk to your typical American doctor because they don't know. They're not taught that in school. It's not their fault, but what they're taught in school is if you have heart disease, you take heart and medication. If you have diabetes, you take diabetes medication. If you have cancer, uni chemo or radiation. That's their education. Are they taught Hey, you have high blood pressure. Let's get to the root cause of the high blood pressure. Maybe it's stress. Maybe you have to start to meditate or practice mindfulness. Maybe your blood pressure is high because you don't get good sleep. Maybe you just start changing your sleeping habits, starting to go to bed a little earlier. Maybe your high blood pressures do because you're dehydrated and you don't drink enough water. If you don't drink enough water, your blood becomes thick. And if your blood becomes thick or viscous, it needs to increase the blood pressure to squeeze the blood through your vessels. If you're hydrated and your blood is nice and fluid and thin, it's gonna go through those vessels easy, and you don't need your blood pressure to go up. So I don't know if you guys knew this, but stress causes high blood pressure. Lack of sleep causes high blood pressure, dehydration causes lack causes high blood pressure. So what I do as a functional doctor is get to the root cause. Don't just give you high blood pressure medication. Maybe you have a sedentary lifestyle. If you have a sedentary lifestyle, you've got to follow the twenty rule. The twenty rule is every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds move your body. If it's a twenty second walk, twenty second sitting to standing, twenty second shoulder rolls, twenty second jumping jacks, twenty second push ups, twenty second sit ups, twenty second lunges, twenty second squats. I don't care what you do, but do movement for twenty seconds every twenty minutes. That's the twenty rule. Maybe you have heart disease because lack of physical exercise. Maybe you got to start going to the gym or playing a sport, taking up a new hobby, doing new activities. Find something that you like to do. I don't care if it's a pole dancing class, if it's a belly dancing, I don't care if you do zoomba, taichi, yoga, pilates, bar orange theory. I don't care what you do, but make sure you do it. If it's something that you like, you'll do it right. If you like sports, you know, join a basketball league or a tennis club, or join a soccer group. Right. If you like sports, pick a sport so you could be active. If you like running, start running. If you like biking. Start biking. If you like dancing, start dancing. Just find something you like and keep your body moving. You really want to do it. Twenty minutes a day and minimum three to four days a week. You gotta move your body right. A lot of people have heart disease because they stop exercising. People blame it on age. Now it's not the age. When you're a kid, you're much more active. When you become an adult. A lot of times you decrease your activity, all right. So if you have heart disease, it might be because of lack of exercise. If you have heart disease, it might be due to poor diet. You might eat a lot of fried foods. You might use a lot of seed oils. Most oils are really bad. Sunflower oil, sapflower oil, canola oil, soybean oil. These are all bad. Stay away from all those vegetable oils. Corn and oil, Oh my god, these are horrible. GrapeSEED oil. There's only a few oils that are safe to imbibe, but it's always better to eat the real foods. For example, olive oil is safe to eat, but it's much better to eat olives eat the whole food. Avocado oil is safe to eat. But it's better to eat the whole avocado, right, So it's better to actually eat the whole foods. It's better to eat an apple than to have apple juice. It's better to eat an orange than to drink orange juice. Juicing is not healthy. A lot of people think, oh, juicing is healthy. They juice every morning and they think they're being healthy. No, juicing takes out all that he healthy fiber and leaves you all the unhealthy sugar. If you really want to juice for your health, get a juicer, and then after you juice everything, pour out the juice and eat the scraps. That's where the healthy stuff is, and the skin and the scraps, it's the fiber, the nutrients. The juice is all the sugar. Yeah, it tastes good, but is that good for your brain? Is that good if you have cancer, heart disease, or diabetes. No, it's not good. You want to prevent Alzheimer's not good. You want to prevent Parkinson's not good. You want to prevent obesity, not good. Eat the whole food, not the juice. Now, in regards to oils, the only safe oils to cook with, are coconut oil or alvocado oil. Don't cook with olive oil. You can eat olive oil under high heat, alivoid becomes carcinogenic. And we don't want cancer. We want to avoid these chronic conditions. In regards to cancer. Yes, sugar causes cancer. Stay away from sugar. Stay away from bread and cookies, cake and rice and potatoes and pasta and noodles and cereal and oatmeal and grains and crackers and muffins and croissants and toasts and bagels. Stay away from all that for cancer. Then you also have to stay away from chemicals. Cancer loves the chemicals. Stay away from bleaches and makeups and haird eyes and nail polish. And stay away from the cleaning stuff like the laundry detergents and tide and the fabric softeners. And stay away from the toxic soaps and perfumes. You know there's essential oils can make your smell better. Don't use candles and incense and fabrize and glade and lysol, right that stuff is toxic. Stay away from all the heavy metals for cancer. Don't have any mercury. You could be in your teeth. It could be in your fish. Don't have lead. It could be in your paint or your pipes. Don't have arsenic. It could be in brown rice or apple juice. Don't have aluminum. It could be in your deodorant or your aluminum foils or pans or cans. Stay away from fluoride. It could be in your water and your tooth based and when you go to the dentist. You gotta stay away from these toxic chemicals. If you want to avoid cancer and stay away from radiation, don't do all these X rays and catskins and pet scans and MRIs and the dental x rays and the airport x rays and the Starbucks has a bunch of radiation just from the Wi Fi. Stay away from the five gs, Stay away from all the data, Stay away from all the antennas. Don't keep your phone on you while the five G is on and the Wi Fi is on. Turn everything off, put on airplane mode, turn off your computers, turn off your iPads, turn off your phones when you need it. Yes, you could turn it back on, but stay away from all these radiations. Stop using Bluetooth and Apple watches and all this radiation. Right, we got to minimize computer phones, iPads, smart TVs, smart devices. Stay away from all the radiation. So for cancer, it likes sugar. For cancer, it likes stress. For cancer, it likes radiation, so stay away. You want minimal stress, minimal radiation, minimal sugar and flammatory foods for diabetes. Keep your body moving. You gotta move, and don't eat at night. The worst thing is eating at night and you can't break down your food. You shop four hours from your dinner time to bedtime, so you want to be done eating by six so that you could go to bed at ten. That way you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan Brain and Body dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplin, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. A big concern as far as health in today's society is mood disorders. Is your mental health? In the last five years, I've never seen such a boost in younger people with mood disorders or mental health health problems. My office is just, oh my god, there's so many kids with anxiety, depression, panic disorders. God, there's just so much stress. And the technology makes it worse. Right because now kids after they went home from school, now I would be able to relax. Now, the bullying never stops when they get from home from school. Now they're bullied over text messages, they're bully over Snapchat and TikTok and Instagram. So they're bullied constantly. And it's easier to bully people when you don't see their reaction. All right. When I was growing up, you know, the bullies, if they hurt you, you would they would see you cry, and they would see you hurt, and they would see your frown and and and they might have some empathy and they might not pick on you as much because they don't like to see other people feel bad. When you bully online, you don't see the reaction, So you don't see people that might be crying or you know, what they say, And then it's much easier to bully people when you don't see their reaction. Another thing that's a problem with the cell phones is people get depressed when they don't get a reaction. So let's say, if you know, you have a fifteen year old kid and they text message their friends, Hey guys, you want to you know, do something this weekend. Nobody responds. Then they get depressed. Then it's an hour nobody responds, and they get even more depressed, and it's four hours nobody responds. Now they're in panic mode. Hey, how come no one's responding? Why do they all hate me? Why am I such a loser? I act I have no friends? In their mind just goes boom boom boom. They get anxiety, they get depressed, they get paniced because they're not getting a response. Or if you post something on social media and you don't get a comment or a like, you get depressed. And if it lasts an hour two hours and there's no comments, no likes, you get even more depressed. So the technology messes with our brain. And keep in mind when people post s uff on social media, right, they're posting the best part of their lives. They're posting when they're all their hair is perfect and they're in shape, and when they're on vacation, and when they're driving their fancy car, and when they're in front of their big house or whatever it is. They're on the airplane or at the beach. Take a picture of your legs. So it's like everybody posts their glamorous life. Are they posting their fat rolls? No? Are they posting their wrinkles, no, their gray hairs? No? Are they posting their fight with their spouse. No. Are they posting how they lost their big game, no, how they fail to test. No, They're only posting this stuff that makes them look good. So when you scroll on social media and you see all these amazing lives, it makes your life look like crap, and then you get depressed and you get anxious. How come this person has money? How come this person has big cage? How can this person looks so good like they have no wrinkles like them, their hair looks beautiful like them. They don't have those love handles like them. Their boobs are big and their butt looks better. How come they are so much better, good looking, richer, happier than me. They're not. They're just posting stuff that makes them look happy. It's not reality, and that causes depression, that causes anxiety. Mess your brain up. What else is on social media? It's the news putting you in fear mode. Oh there's World War three. Oh there's racism. Oh there's sexism. Oh Trump's gonna kill us. O Biden's dementia. Oh you know, it's like everything is just fear, fear, fear, and depends on you know who you're watching. If you're watching you know Fox, they're gonna say, oh, the Democrats are spending all our money and they're you know, gonna kill us all and they're gonna let these diseases in and all this stuff. You know, if you're listening to the democratic one. They say, oh, the Republicans, they're gonna take away our democracy. They're gonna put us all in jail. They're gonna ship away anyone who's not you know, white. It's like, oh my god. It's like there's fear mode, fear fear, fear fear. Ooh, there's fires, fear mode. Ooh, there's hurricanes, fear mood. Oh, there's earthquakes, there's world war, there's racism, there's police brutality. Oh my god. Of course, if you watch the news on social media or just cable, you're gonna be stressed. I have tons of patients with mood disorders, severe anxiety, panic disorders that decrease significantly after they stopped watching the news. You gotta turn off the news. It's not gonna tell you what you want to hear. It's gonna put you in fear mode. The news is a business. They want you to watch, so advertisers will spend money on the commercials. So they're gonna do stories that keep you tuned in, keep you in fear. Oh my god, we're all gonna die. I gotta see what they're gonna say. Oh no, the big snowstorm. Oh no, it's a big hurricane. We're all gonna die. Trump's gonna kill us, They're gonna take away your guns, they're gonna police, they're gonna chew you. It's like, oh my god, everything is beer beer, beer beer, And it's done that way on purpose. The news is not meant to inform you of what's going on. In fact, if you watch the news, you're misinformed because they're not telling you the truth. They're telling you what they want to hear, what their agenda is. They're telling you what stuff is going to put you in fear mode. They're telling you stuff that's going to make you rely on the government to save you and pharmaceuticals to improve your health. And you know, it's like they put you in this fear mode and they say, ooh, the government will help you, the pharmaceutical companies will help you, and they make it sound like, oh, everyone's here to save you from all these dramas. But the truth is you could save yourself. You don't need the government to save you need pharmaceutical companies to save you. You could do it on your own. You could build your own community, you could create your own group of health and love and well being. You could be smart with your money so you don't need social Security. You could be smart with your health so you don't need pharmaceuticals. If you be smart when you're younger, then that saves you when you're older. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Now, most doctors, if you have depression, what are they gonna do. They're gonna give you an anti depressant. If you have an anxiety, they're gonna give you an anti anxiety pill. God, I can't believe how many people come in. Oh, I'm on lexapro, I'm on Xenix. It's like all these drugs to just shut off the brain. Because if you shut off the brain, now you don't feel as much depression. If you shut off the brain, you don't feel as much anxiety. But the problem is, if you shut off the brain, you don't feel as much happiness, as much joy, love, passion, motivation. You lose that oath, you lose that energy. And patients won't even tell me to become zombies. And a lot of these medications cause them to gain weight, so they come to me to lose weight. I have to approve their brain first, so then we can start to decrease the medication, but you gotta get the brain better first. It's very dangerous to get off these medications of these mood stabilizers. So you're gonna do it in a smart way. You gotta get your brain better first, and then you gotta gradually decrease it, supervised by a doctor in a healthy, safe way. All right. Key for depression is progression. It's not alexi pro deficiency. You don't need more lithium. You need progression. Progression in your health, progression in your finances, progression in your job, progression in your religion, progression in your charity, progression in your giving, progression in your loving, progression in your relationships. Whatever it is you got to make progression. You're got to prove. The key for anxiety is distraction. You know, the when somebody is anxious, saying calm down, relax, it's gonna be okay. That doesn't work. You get them out of the room, do something different, Get a distraction, all right. People get depressed when they think about the past, so live in the moment today. People get anxious when they think about the future. Focus on today. There's no such thing as the past or the future. All that exists is today. You've never experienced yesterday, You've never experienced tomorrow. Those are just human thoughts of communication, but they don't exist. You'll never experience tomorrow because tomorrow is always the next day. It doesn't happen. You only experience today. You have to live in the moment, practice mindfulness, and then you decrease your depression, you decrease your anxiety. All right, So live in the moment. Live in the moment. Be with whoever you're being with. If you're at the gym, be at the gym. If you're at school, be at school. If you're at a date night, be at date night. Stop getting distracted with your cell phone and your texting and your Facebook and your Instagram and your Snapchat and your tick doc, your emails and text messages. They're all distractions. Unplug Live in the moment, and that way your brain will function at a higher level and you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Caplin, and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Caplin is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact the Doctor Kaplan, you can call his team at two O one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot com.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. One of the biggest concerns of people these days is the environmental health. There's lots of problems in the environment, starting from the water. You know, the water is full of toxins. There's actually a island the size of Texas of just garbage and plastic floating in the Pacific Ocean. Just garbage polluting our oceans. There's a radiation leading into the Pacific Ocean from Japan from the nuclear meltdown. You know, a dozen years ago, it's still leaking radiation. They have radiation in New York at Indian Point or Indian Head where they it's an old nuclear plant where they're discarding toxins in the Hudson River in upstate New York, and those nuclear waste products are in the Hudson Member and they're going all the way from Upstate New York down to New York City. And they're allowed to do that by your own government. They're literally letting nuclear radiation in the Hudson legally in New York, upstate. That's going all the way down to New York City. So right, your governor, right your politicians, say, hey, we don't want this nuclear waste in our water in Japan. Yes, we don't control Japan, but the world has got to get together to solve this problem. The whole Pacific Ocean is radiated, So stop eating fish from the Pacific Ocean. Most of the fish comes from China and Japan and Korea and Thailand, and it's all radiated. Get your fish from the Atlantic. Get your fish from Norway, Norwegian, get your fish from Iceland, Icelandic, get it from the Mediterranean. Just don't get it from the Pacific. Stop eating fish from the Pacific Ocean. It's an environmental radiation. If you eat radiated fish, you're radiating your body. If you want to avoid cancer, stop eating fish from the Pacific Oceans. And when you go and buy your fish at the supermarket, at the fish market wherever it is, you ask person, Hey, where's this from. And if they don't know, I'm gonna go to a different place. I'm gonna go to a place where they know where it's from. To make sure that I get Norwegian and Icelandic, Mediterranean, Atlantic. What if you get Alaskan salmon, that's Pacific Ocean nuclear waste right now. The fish you want to get are the smaller fish salmon, mackerel, herring, sardines. The bigger the fish, the more mercury to no whitefish lots of mercury, and mercury causes brain inflammation. Mercury is toxic to our body. That's why they stop doing the mercury thermometers. That's why they stop using the mercury fillings. We now know it's toxic. Now they're finally figure out floor right is toxic. They're finally figuring out food die is toxic. They're not figuring it out. It's the people that figured it out, so now they have no choice. So these companies always knew that this stuff was toxic, and they knew they were causing cancer, and they give it to you anyway because all they care about is the bottom line, which is the dollar. They don't care about your health. There's very few people that care about your health. Your government does not care about your health. So don't take any advice from the government on how to be healthy. When COVID happened, I did exactly opposite of whatever the government told us. And I learned this at an early age when I was reading about the food pyramid. They said, this is what the government tells us is healthy. To all these dairy products and bread products. They wanted some pot and wonderbread and milk and cheese. My god, that's the worst food and the best healthiest food, and the most important food for our nerves and our brain is fat. I learned that early on that fat is healthy, but the government was telling us that fat is bad. Fat does not make you fat. Fat does not clog your arteries. Fat insulates your nerves. Fat makes your brain function at a higher level. Just make sure it's good healthy fat. Don't eat the fat or the pig or the cow. Eat olives, good fat, avocado, good fat, fish, good fat, walnuts good fat, Geia seeds good fat, brazil nuts good fat, Macedamian nuts good fat, fatty fish, oils, small fish, good healthy fat. Coconut oil it's called MCT medium chain triglyceride, the healthiest fat. You can take a scoop of coconut oil or put it in a smoothie. Coconut oil is great. I do what it's called oil pulling every morning. You take the coconut oil and you swish it around, and you put it in between all your teeth and your gums and brush it all around. It kills off all the bacteria, and then spit it out in the garbage. Not in the same because that could ruin your pipes, but spit it out in the garbage and get rid of all that bacteria. Stop using listerine. That's no good it's alcohol that kills off all your good bacteria in your mouth. You need a good oil microbiome, okay, and that's the good bacteria in your mouth. So when you do mouthwashed with alcohol, it kills off all the good bacteria. When you do oil pulling kills off the bad bacteria. Coconut oil oil is also good. Uh. My kid has chopped lips right now, I put coconut oil on there. My wife has dry hair, We put coconut oil on her hair. And if you have dry skin, coconut oil could go on the skin. If you need a low SPF like a suntan lotion, you could use coconut oil. It actually blocks some of the suns you don't burn. You could eat coconut oil very healthy. You could cook with coconut oil. You could bake with coconut oil. Unbelievable, the benefits of coconut oil. Just get organic, high quality right all right? Now, what else in the environment do we have to worry about. We're talking about the water, making sure we don't eat radiated fish. Making sure you clean your water too. So get a good big filter or for your whole house or your apartment, and then get one for your sink or your shower, and then when you filter out all the bad stuff, you could do like reverse osmosis. If you want a good, very affordable apartment or house filter or shower filter or sink filter. I got a great guy. He works with me. He gives you guys great discounts. So just you know, give us an email or call and I can tell you exactly. I can give you a reference of a good person to get you a great water filter that's super effective at a reasonable price. All right, So just email us at info at kaplinbraandinbody dot com and we could take care of that for you. So the water you want to filter, you want to get it for home. You want to also add some salt in there for the minerals. I like the Celtic salt or the pink and Laine salt that's got about eighty six minerals. So after you filter all the bad stuff, the lead, the florid, the mercury, all that stuff, now you're gonna replenish it with some minerals so the water gets absorbed. Right, So the water in the environment has been toxic. The air is toxic, right, so maybe you need an air purifier, maybe you should get a UV light. I have UV lights in my house in my offices, so they kill off a lot of the bacteria, viruses, mold, all these environmental stimulators. So much mold everywhere, so we can get a nice UV light that literally kills the mold, you know, and some of the molds you can't see. So that's why we have the UV lights. And UV light's great. It cleans all my medical instruments. It kills bacteria, viruses, mold, parasites, worms. So if you guys want a good UV light, let me know too. I have a very affordable one that's very effective, so we can get that as well. An air purefire is good in the winter, it's good to have a humidifier because the dryness can effect from the radiation heat. So we don't want to be dehydrated. We're in a good moisture, so for the air air purifier, UV light, and then get a humidifier to keep some moisture in there. And you know, it's like stay away from the big cities, stay away from the pollution. You know, the further you get away from the city, the less pollution you have in the air. But when you're in the city. Yeah, you're constantly inhaling all these toxic fumes. Pretty scary, right. So that's the air, that's the water, and then you got the toxins in the food. You gotta get organic, right. All these foods, vegetables and fruits. We think we're eating healthy stuff. But if they're sprayed with round up our glyphosate because they don't want the bugs eating their food, oh boy, then we're imbibing those toxic chemicals. Right. So a lot of foods have these toxic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, food dies. You know they put orange food dye to make the salmon look and red food dye to make the strawberries look better. Don't get genetically modified organisms, these new seeds where they cross breed them and you know they're not Our bodies aren't used to it. So there's so many toxins in our food, whether it's the pesticides, the herbicize, that genetically modified. You know, I want watermelon with seeds, I want grape with seeds. I miss that stuff. The fruit these days is different. It's not real. We need real food with seeds that's not genetically modified. It's not sprayed with all chemicals, raised in a good environment with good soil, good farmer takes care of it. That's what we need, so we don't have all these toxins in our food. And then the meat products and the animal products, they're pull of steroids, antibiotics, hormones. Don't get farmed, raised fish, get wildfish, don't get caged or you know, cage free your cage chickens, get pastur, raise free, roaming, get grass fed meat right, all organic. It's worth it. I know it's more expensive, but there's so many toxins in our food that we have to avoid. So if you avoid the toxins in the water, if you avoid the toxins in the air, and if you avoid the toxins in the food, you'll really function at a higher level because your inflammation goes down and your function improves, so you feel better, function better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss Boost your brain Power with doctor Eric Kamplin every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength. By following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience, join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero, or email info at Kaplan Brainbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplan, or visit kaplindc dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now. A lot of people with these chronic conditions are not told the proper therapy to do. And it's not there fault because they want get better. They're just not right things. All the studies. You know, society is the American Cancers American Diabetes Association. I mean, these things dont for one hundred years trying to find cure for cant eties. Contribute your money when you check out, you know, is that the mall And they're like, oh, every bottle of perfume goes ten percent will go towards finding the cure for cancer. And I literally said, I said, your fumes has caused cancer. So you're getting people to buy perfume that causes can And you're ten percent of the American Cancer Society who's been around since nineteen thirteen searching for this cure for cancer. And guess what, it's the same therapy forever, chemo and radiation. That's it. There is no cure for cancer. There will never be a cure for cancer. Stop donating your money to find the cure for cancer. It doesn't exist. You have to heal your body. When you have a tumor, your brain is saying, hey, I don't want these cancer cells spreading to the rest of the body. So let me create this tumor, encapsulate it, and hold these horrible tumor cells and cancer cells so they can't infect other areas of the body. But what do we doctors do. Oh, let's do a biopsy and burst that tumor so it spreads everywhere. Let me do a surgery now opening up Pandora's box. Now it's spreading, and now you have stage three or four instead of stage one cancer or let's you know, radiated. And you know, I had a patient who came to me for dizziness because they radiated his skin cancer and that caused a brain tumor. And it's radiation can cause a tumor. Chemotherapy can cause cancer. Sometimes the cure is worse than the condition. You know, I went to this chemo ward one time. I went with a loved one and they wanted her to do chemo and I was like, no way. She was this young, beautiful, healthy, vibrant person. And then the chemo ward, they were in a circle and they're all hooked up to their chemo drugs and they were all balding and they all looked like like a ghost. They had no their skin was pale, and this horrible smell, futred smell. And I said, so this is you getting healthy. This is the best we've come up with in one hundred and ten years. This is the best we could do. Is this chemotherapy. And this chemotherapy is not even focused. It goes to your whole body. It's why you lose your hair, it's what you get nauseous, you get sick, and it can cause other cancer. So you can't tell me in twenty twenty five, we don't have technology that could focus chemotherapy to the actual cancer itself or tumor. Well, guess what we do, and we've had it, but the FDA won't approve it because they're corrupt, and the pharmaceuticals don't want you to have this because when you on their medication, you make you get more sick, and then you have to take more medication for the side effects of the medication you're taking, and then you get a client for life. We don't want to be sick forever. You know, I had a patient mind saying, oh, uh, you know my loved one is in remission. I said, ooh, don't ever say remission because that means that you can get cancer again. Don't put that in the universe. The secret is your mind will do whatever you think. So if you think you're gonna get cancer, you're gonna get cancer. You think you're gonna get COVID, you're gonna get COVID. You think you're gonna get heart disease, you're gonna get heart disease. Now if you think you're gonna be healthy, and you're gonna be healthy. If you think you're strong. You're gonna be strong. I think your immune system is resilient. You're gonna be resilient. But you have to work for it. And it's not hard. It's basic stuff. Especially with cancer. Cancer loves sugar, they gotta avoid sugar. Cancer loves chemicals, so you have to avoid the chemicals. Cancer loves stress. You have to avoid stress, and cancer loves radiation. You have to avoid radiation, sugar, chemicals, stress and radiation. That's how you prevent it. Right, And the diabetes come on. They just want you to form in your whole life. Now you have all these diabetes medications people are taking to lose weight. That's dangerous. When you take the diabetes medication to lose weight, what happens is you lose eighty percent muscle and only twenty percent fat. And your heart's a muscle, so your heart becomes weaker. Your intestines are muscles, so your digestion becomes weaker, your bones become weaker, your brain becomes weaker. You just wither off. Yes, you might lose weight, but it's not good weight that you're losing. You're losing weight from your heart and your intestines and your muscles and your bones and your brain. You're not just losing the fat. You're only losing twenty percent fat. Now, if you lose weight the natural way through eating healthy, through good nutrition, through exercise, not having a sedentary lifestyle, moving your body, going to bed early. If you do it the right way, drinking water before your meals. When you do it the right way, you lose eighty percent fat and only twenty percent. Minds us all. So your heart's gonna be stronger, your digestion is gonna be better, your muscles are gonna be stronger, your brain is gonna be more efficient. So you gotta do it the right way. There's the right way and there's the wrong way. You gotta do it the right way. You gotta work for it right. You don't want to take steroids to get your muscles bigger. You gotta actually go to the gym or you gotta do push ups or pull ups. You gotta do it. You gotta do the work. You gotta go to the gym. You gotta eat healthy, real foods from the earth. Gotta go to bed early, Gotta get sunlight, Gotta be around positive people, Gotta think that you're healthy. Gotta drink your water, Gotta be spiritual, Gotta meditate, gotta practice mindfulness. So many good things that you could do to improve your health to prevent these chronic conditions, so you don't have to be on high blood pressure medication, diabetes medication. Don't look for some pill that's going to cure you from Alzheimer's. There's no memory pill. If there was a memory pill, everyone would just take it and no one would have to menia or memory problems. It doesn't exist. There's not a cure for cancer. There's not a cure for diabetes. There's not a cure for Alzheimer's. There's never been a cure for anything in the history of time. The key is to figure out what's wrong and work on it now. And you got to do proper testing. I'm going to share with you three tests that are all recommended to figure out what you need help with. The first test is called a qEEG Brain mapping, and you wear this cap that has electrodes attached to it and measures your brain wasts and it tells us do you have anxiety depression, do you have heavy metal poisoning, do you have a concussion, do you have short term memory loss, working memory problems long term. Do you have balance problems, hearing problems, vision problems. Do you have difficulty and motivation, time management, shifting tasks, troubles with focus? Do you have brain fog? Do you have trouble with your thyroid, your intestines. It picks it all up. It's normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you could get the qEEG brain mapping for only twenty one dollars. The next test, it's called a VNG Video and astemography, and that is this test where you wear these goggles that have infrared cameras on them, and you move your eyes left and right and up and down and with dark and ling with head movements, and it tells us which areas of the brain are overactive and which are underactive. If your brain's overactive, you might have insomnia, difficulty with sleep, you might have anxiety, high stress, you might have eighty You're always distracted, you can't focus, you can't think, your mind's racing a million miles per hour. You have panic, you have stress, you always negative thoughts. That's overactive brain. The VNG picks this up, but It also pick up if you have an underactive brain, if you have sleep deprivation, if you have love malaise, if you have fatigue, if you have you know, troubles with focus, you can't remember, you have low energy, you have for metabolism, you can't lose weight. So that's all for the underactive brain. The VNG picks that up as well. That test is also normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email you can also get that test for only twenty one dollars. And the third test is one on one with me where I go over your blood work, I go over your VNG, your EEG, I check your memory, your balance, your heart, your lungs, your gut, and we do everything your posture, your alignment, your core nation. If you have pain, so we go over everything with your history, come up with a diagnosis, a prognosis, and then let you know my recommendations. That one on one with me it takes about forty five minutes. Normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email you could get that for only twenty one dollars. And if you want to do all three just say all three tests for only twenty one dollars each. Write down or text the phone number immediately. Here it is six four six two two one sixty seven three eight, and again it's six four six two two one six seven three eight. Or you can email info at Kaplinbrainobody dot com. If you want to get my book, you can go on Amazon. It's called Boost your Brain Power, A Guide to Improving your Memory and Focus. We're also on social media Facebook, Caplin Brain and Body, YouTube Caplin Brain and Body. We're on TikTok doctor Eric Kaplan, and we're also on Instagram at Caplin Brain Body. If you want to listen to the old shows, just call it the website or your app and look at the old archives. So you can listen to my old shows. And for more information go to my website kaplindc dot com. You can set up appointments for a New Jersey, New York, and we're also doing a lot of virtual visits as well. Hope you enjoyed this show and looking forward to help you function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to Boost your brain Power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune disease, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact the doctor Kaplan, you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot com. The preceding was a paid program. War's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.