Speaker 1: Toby and Chili Mornings on demand on ninety seven point one wash them and you're.
Speaker 2: Feeling good this morning, hope, So Toby and Chilly in the morning. This is ninety seven point one wash FM eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number. You can also tap the talk back microphone. Tell Chili and I why you're feeling good this morning? As we start this Tuesday, Chili, why are you feeling good? It's going to be very hot today.
Speaker 3: It is going to be very hot. But I'm going to focus on the positive, and that is that everything has been unpacked, washed and put away since we returned Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to focus on the positive, even though they're going to be shutting the water off to do some work a little bit later on today. Your apartment, oh my god, the whole complex is going down. I heard the screaming and the weeping and the gnashing of teeth last night when the AC being shut off. Well there is that. But I'm very very happy this morning because Kyla took it upon herself to start doing really serious cleaning. Daughter. Yeah, my daughter, who's home from college. She's a graduate. She has not unpacked some of her clothing, and yesterday she's like, I just need you to understand, I'm gonna put some stuff out here and I'm trying to clean up and I'm trying to get rid of some stuff, so just don't say anything about it. And I'm like, okay, no problem, You're cleaning. Do all the laundry you want until they turn the water off later on today. So she followed through. Well, she followed through. And you know what, if things don't get rectified today and she needs to, you know, go do some more laundry, I will take her to my secret hideout, which is the what's it called laundromats in Germantown. That's right, that's right, It's where I go to get things done. So why are you feeling good today? Feel free to reach out. Let us know there's always a reason to feel good. First thing in the morning, we're tell me and Chilli in the morning. We're coming up in just a few minutes. We've got top stories at the top of the hour the news. Chili has been very busy lately. What's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, just hours after Israel confirmed a ceasefire with Iran, it's now claiming those terms.
Speaker 2: Have already been violated. Oh boy, We've got the latest in just a.
Speaker 1: Few Top stories Top of the Hour.
Speaker 3: Top Stories presented by Celsius Energy Drinks Well. Just hours after Israel confirmed a ceasefire with Iran Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya, who's now claiming that its terms have already been violated. Israel says Iran fired off missiles that sent civilians scrambling into bomb shelters. The Supreme Court is letting the Trump administration to port convicted criminals to third countries, even if they have no ties there. This now puts a hold on a lower court ruling that allowed them to challenge the move over safety concerns. Metro Transit police are trying to track down the gunman who shot a teenager at the Silver Spring Metro station. Investigators say a group of teens got into a fight on the lower level late Saturday night, and one was shot in the arm and hospitalized. A thirty two year old registered sex offender allegedly broke into and assisted a living facility on June twentieth and sexually assaulted an eighty five year old resident. Staff thankfully intervened and held him until police arrived, the victim was treated for non life threatening injuries. In case you didn't know, National Park Services closed the Washington Monument yesterday and today all because of high temperatures. Dolly Parton announced a rare six concert Vegas residen Seat's going to be taking place at the Coliseum at Caesar's Palace this winter. It's going to be running December fourth to the thirteenth. And according to a survey, fifty six percent of pet owners say that they actually travel less since getting a pet, and sixteen percent say they'll spend more money on vacation just so they could bring their pets along.
Speaker 2: Forecast again extreme.
Speaker 3: He morning in effect today eleven to nine, the heat index getting up to one hundred and ten degrees.
Speaker 2: Right now it is eighty in Bowie. All right, you've got the news where Toby and Chilly in the morning. It's ninety seven point one WASHFM. We're next. We're gonna talk about you and your mindset. How are you doing on this Tuesday morning. We've got some words that we can share with you that hopefully will help to turn your day around if it's already heading in the wrong direction, or that might inspire you to get out of bed and take on the brand new day. Regardless. Your morning mindset is on the way in minutes, stay with and on this this second day of the great heat wave. We thought that you might need a little inspiration this morning, and that's where hopefully this comes in.
Speaker 3: It is our morning mindset quotes what do you have to cool us off?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 2: First of all, did I say Toby and Chilly in the morning on ninety seven point one Wash FM. Because I'm feeling a little crazy from the heat. I've got to double check myself. Katie Thurams says, you ca do a good job if your job is all you do. Katie Thuram says, you can't do a good job if your job is all you do. And what this means for all of us, especially for those of us who at times are accused of and probably rightly so, being addicted to the job. Balance breeds creativity and resilience. But you can't have that creativity and that resilience without that balance, because that balance can inspire creativity and resilience. So keep that in mind today. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do. And that is your morning mindset. Hopefully it helped. If you need it again, you can check it out on demand on the Toby and chilipage at washfm dot com. Reach out to Chili and I and we can send it to you just because we want it to help you have a better Tuesday. Coming up with Toby and Chili in the Morning continues, Let's.
Speaker 3: Keep the positivity going. I don't know if you read the story about the one hundred year old man who became the world world's oldest competitive body builder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you missed this story, we'll bring up to speed. This guy is living his best life.
Speaker 3: And it also begs the question, right, what is something you hope that you're still able to do when you're one hundred.
Speaker 2: Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number you can also hit talkback if you're signed into your iHeart app. Join the conversation. It's next. Did you hear about the one hundred year old man who's still competing in body building competitions? Toby and Chilly in the Morning on ninety seven point one wash FM with the number is eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one. Talkbacks wide open if you're signed in listening to us on your iHeart app, and you've got thoughts, just tap that microphone to send us a voice note. So Chile, he's one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his name is Andrew Bostinto, and he was recently in a contest in Florida and he's been doing the whole body building thing pretty much his whole life. He started when he was thirteen and he never stopped.
Speaker 2: Toby One Senior Mister America in seventy seven at age five fifty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like the oldest person to compete in bodybuilding.
Speaker 2: A amen. This tells me I'm doing everything wrong because this guy's one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: What is something you hope you are able to still do if you get to be a hundred.
Speaker 2: Honestly, anything, okay, from being able to get out of bed in the morning to walking to dressing myself. I just want to be able to do anything, if God willing, I make it to one hundred years old.
Speaker 3: And I'd just like to live without pain whatever it is I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing with or without meds. I don't care. Meds are okay when you're that age. Hey, by the way, over here is Dylan from Potomac Dylan, when you're one hundred, you said you wanted to be able to what.
Speaker 3: Yla to surf, and I really hope I'll be surfing when I'm one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine not being able to get out there.
Speaker 3: And ride away, Dylan, if you keep up with it, you probably can't. Maybe with a new pair of hips.
Speaker 2: Or some knees replaced. Sure be your dream, Dylan, Be your dream. Good morning, Cassandra and falls Church. What would you like to do when you turn one hundred?
Speaker 5: Can drive a little too fast with the windows down and blasting music that annoys my granddid's ideally while wearing something wildly inappropriate for my age, and still having the nerve to flirt with waiters.
Speaker 3: Cassandra, I'm with you with you know, dressing younger than your age or flirting with waiters. But I got a draw a line with driving fast. I mean that could get very dangerous.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Sandra. Is your name really Blanche? You know from The Golden Girls eight sixty six, nine three sixty one. If you want to jump in this morning, Toby and Chilly in the morning here on ninety seven point one watch FM, where the news top stories at the top of the hour on the way Stay with Us.
Speaker 1: Top stories Top of the Hour.
Speaker 3: Tentative cease fire isn't jeopardy after Israel reported that Iran fired missiles into its airspace just hours after the truce began. However, Iran's military now denying claim. DC is getting ready for heightened security for the Fourth of July fireworks after the recent US air strikes on Iran and retaliatory threats. Mayor Bowser says authorities are closely monitoring any intelligence to make sure that there is a safe celebration. The man accused of speeding and doing those donuts on the National Mall with his SUV is being held without bond. Thirty year old Curtis Lear told police that it was just a joke. Metro officials are warning riders that that rails rather on above ground tracks, are going to be running much slower over the next few days because of higher temperatures in the DC area. That's because really high heat can expand the rails and create unsafe conditions. Montgomery County's Animal shelter are looking for help after its air conditioning broke down, so while repairs are underway, the shelter is asking volunteers to foster animals and if you're interested, details are available on the shelter website. Starting next Tuesday, Virginia businesses with twenty or more locations must stop using styrofoam cups and containers under a law that was passed four years ago. The ban also applies to schools, and we'll extend to all food vendors statewide next year. And researcher say essentials for your Fourth of July cookout's going to be a little bit more expensive this year. Hosting a holiday barbecue for ten people this year will cost you around one hundred and thirty bucks, which is two point two percent more than last summer. Forecast again, an extreme heat warning and effect eleven am to nine pm, with the heat index getting up to one hundred and ten degrees. Right now, it's eighty in Bethesda.
Speaker 2: And that is the news at six oh five with Toby and Chilly in the morning. You get top stories at the top of the hour coming up in t just minutes. I've been preparing for this day since I saw like the sign posted over the weekend. They're turning the water off in my community all day to day from like eight in the morning to eight at night. But I believe I have prepared for myself and my daughter who has graduated from college and his home. I've prepared for both of us to take on what life may bring us today. And I will tell you how and what I have planned coming up in just minutes. Stay with Toby and Chilly in the morning at six point twenty Selena ninety seven point one, wash up them Toby and Chilly in the morning, and it's going to be the hottest day of the year. It's an interesting day for them to be doing this in my community. But nonetheless, we got signs over the weekend to prepare us mentally for the fact that we are going to be without water because they're doing some sort of work on the entire community. I don't know what it is. I'm not a plumber. I can't pretend to know, but I know this. I used the time to get ready for what the day may bring, and I feel pretty good about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so first tell me how long the water is supposed to be out.
Speaker 2: Eight o'clock this morning ish to about eight o'clock tonight.
Speaker 3: Ishsh Okay, So could come back before that now, what sort of prep have you done knowing that this was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Got bottled water, have some in the fridge from my daughter and I my daughter who's home from college. He's graduated, she's you know, currently there. I have taken care of ice. I've made sure that the ice machine has got ice in it, because you know, running rot water may not be a good thing for the ice machine because well, the water is going to be off. So we did some laundry last night, essentials that need to be done just in case, you know, things go a little bit longer and I need to go to sleep to get up to come to work the next day. I think I've checked everything off the list.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know that you tend to shower at night, which you should be fine, right because you could shower a little bit later than normally.
Speaker 2: I had to stay up a little bit later.
Speaker 3: But in the times where we've been without water, the most annoying part, honestly, you can't really use the bathroom.
Speaker 2: You can't flush wait what you know.
Speaker 3: You cannot flush a toilet if your waters turned because it's water, it's part of the water system.
Speaker 2: So you have not.
Speaker 3: Prepped for that, and how you can still prep we've got almost two hours is to get buckets of water filled and then you can manually flush by pouring the bucket into the toilet. Eight am to eight pm is an awfully long time to share one bathroom amongst two people who need to do their business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one of those two people is on this thing called lack. There's no comment on that for me. Where my phone?
Speaker 3: Or you're gonna have to start using public bathrooms in the community, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the community's down, so there's no public like a restaurant nearby or a hotel or something, you know what. Or I just come back to the office multiple times during the day. No, hang on it, I got to send a text message to my kid, wake up, wake up, we need you to fill.
Speaker 3: Uph God, that is very in convenient. It is a first world problem. I got you. But still you really need to worry about that the most time.
Speaker 2: I totally didn't realize that applied to the commode. As my grandmother Mimi would say, you did say, you're aren a plumber. God help us.
Speaker 1: Toby and Chilly's nearly impossible question.
Speaker 2: All right, what's the question today?
Speaker 3: Well, we are asking what One in four homes. Okay, one in four homes have this on the back of their house. It is not a bathroom. One in four homes, though, have this on the back of their house.
Speaker 2: What is it? I'm still like, unbelievably just distraught that I totally overlooked that anyway, Cindy Lauper tickets, Jiffy Lube Live. Thank you, Live Nation. You've got the question. If you need the question again, here it is, because if you get it right, you'll win those Cindy Lauper tickets. One in four homes have this on the back of their house. What is it? And it's not a out house?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Eight six, six, nine, seven, forty three sixty one is the number. Call now, get it right and you're gonna go see Cindy Lapper Jiffy Lube Live. Thanks to Live Nation with tickets. All right, call now, the game is on. We'll all find out what it is together in just a few Toby.
Speaker 1: And Chilly's nearly impossible question.
Speaker 2: I liked the question one more time.
Speaker 3: Is one in four homes have this at the back of the house.
Speaker 2: What is it? The numbers eight sixty six, nine two, seven, forty three sixty one. If you want to go see Cindy Lappers, she is in town on the twenty fourth of next month. Thanks to Live Nation, we can get you into Jiffy Lube Live to go to the show in Strasbourg. Good morning, Troy, how are you. I'm well? Thank you. So you've got the question what is your guest for the Cindy Lapper tickets?
Speaker 6: I would say deck?
Speaker 2: Do you have a deck in the back of your home?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've lived in three homes and only two of them have had decks.
Speaker 2: Decks are my favorite thing about the back of the house. They give you someplace to go and hang and beat the heat, assuming it was there was a breeze.
Speaker 3: Well, one in four homes does have a deck at the back of the house. That is the correct answer. That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, Cindy Lapper tickets are yours. That's good.
Speaker 1: I have never seen her, so I think it was her birthday yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. I believe that it was.
Speaker 3: And by the way, if this is her farewell to where you're getting to see her, just in the nick of time.
Speaker 1: I'll bring my daughter with me.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your daughter will have a good time. And so will you, sir, enjoy Cindy Lapper from ninety seven point one wash FM. All right, all right, thank you, alrighty, there goes Troy, stay right there. More tickets to see Cindy Lapper at Jeffy Lube Live coming up tomorrow with another round of your nearly Impossible Question. It is ninety seven point one wash FM Top Stories at the top of the hour. That's what we call the news.
Speaker 1: It's on the way, top Stories, top of the hour.
Speaker 3: Iron's military is denying that it fired missiles. It israel I was after a ceasefire was supposed to begin. Israel reported missile fire about two and a half hours after the ceasefire had started, and they've ordered a strike on Iran in response. The Supreme Court says the Trump administration can depport convicted criminals to so called third countries even if they have no connection to the nation. The White House can now send the migrants to places like South Sudan. Metro Transit police are trying to track down the gunman who shot a teen at the Silver Spring metro station. Investigators say a group of teenagers got into a fight on the lower level late Saturday night and one was shot in the arm and hospitalized. The National Park Service closed the Washington Monument yesterday because of the excessive heat, and the building will remain closed today. Animal control officers are having a tough time catching up with a goat that's been on the loose in Prince George's County. Residents in Fort Washington say the goat has been wandering through yards in the area for several weeks, So give you the animal control a call if you happen to see it. And according to a recent survey, two thirds of Americans say the anticipation of their next trip is as good, if not better, than the actual trip. Twenty eight percent say that planning a vacation is the most fun part, and fifty four percent enjoy being at the destination. The most forecast again extreme heat warning eleven am to nine pm with the heat index getting up to about one hundred and ten right now eighty in Arlington.
Speaker 2: All right, you've got the news, Toby and Chilli's top stories at the top of the hour. It's ninety seven point one wash FM. Chili just told you how crazy the heat's going to be today. So what is your tip to beat the heat? And we're not talking about the uh you know the everybody knows this tip, you know, like drink gatorades, stay hydrated. Those are important tips. But do you have a pro tip on how you beat the heat? What do you do? Eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one call can't wait to hear from you, and if it's easier, talkback microphone is wide open. If you're signed into your iHeart app, just tap speak and send. We'll get to that coming up in just then. What are some ways you beat the heat when it is this hot? Toby and Chili in the morning ninety seven point one wash f M. Feel free to call us and tell us what it is that you do at eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one. Can also top the talkback microphone if you're signed and listening to your app Chili, the weather says what it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be one hundred and one degrees, the heat indecks even higher. And before you roll your eyes, I bought one of those gimmicky neckfans from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not rolling my eyes with dead That's.
Speaker 3: How I walk the dog with the neckfan on full blast because the back of your neck is a great place to keep you cool with a wet rag or a neck fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to get one of those neck fans that like sprays water on your face and whatnot. So I don't know if that's like on Amazon or what, but isn't it prime day? If somebody go find out and let me know July eighth, it is, oh right on, Well, I'm early. What do you do me? I jump in the pool and I stay in the pool. I don't sit by the pool. I don't sit in the lounger by the pool. I stay in the pool, and I let the pool be the pool. Even though I'm exposed to the sun and it is hot, at least I can just dunk myself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here comes Zach. He's not the lego maniac. He lives in Rockville.
Speaker 3: Zach.
Speaker 2: What do you do to beat the heat?
Speaker 3: What I like to do is go ice skating.
Speaker 2: Ice skating, that's a good one. Indoors, you're on ice cools, you off beach. The heat can't beat it. If only we had one of these places around here, like where you could go do some indoor ice skating.
Speaker 3: There's a ton of places Cabin John Rockville, Fairfax, Ashburn.
Speaker 7: I mean there's all over the DMV ice rinks, public ice rinks, like where you can just go skating, where I can just go sit in the bleachers, Yes, in the event that I don't want to skate and fall on my butttoks.
Speaker 2: You know what, I did not know that there were that many places to go ice kating around here. Wow. Well, thank you Zach and Chili. Thank you for telling me that there are places to go. Now I must hit Google and while I do, if you've got something that you do that helps you beat the heat, tell us all about it. Eight six, six nine two seven forty three sixty one. You can tap talk back if you want to. We're Toby and Chilly in the Morning and we can't wait to hear what she'll add to the conversation, which we'll circle back to in just a few minutes though, But coming up next another one of your crazy first date stories.
Speaker 3: Janet and Annandale went on a date with a guy that was trying to multitask and it didn't go well.
Speaker 2: That's next to Toby and Chilly in the Morning. Continue It's Toby.
Speaker 1: And Chilli's Crazy first.
Speaker 2: Date Janet and Ann Anddale, good morning, we're listening. Tell us this crazy first date story you've got for us.
Speaker 6: So we met online and decided to meet at a local coffee shop. Things were going well, and the phone rings and he said, I got to get this. Gets off the phone. He said, I was getting my car inspected. It's freddy, I need to go get it. So he goes and gets the car and he comes back and I stand up and I say, I just remembered I have to go get my dry cleaning. He looked at me a little shocked and bewildered, and I said, we're all done here, and I just walked away.
Speaker 2: You punted the guy because he had to go get his car that was getting inspected.
Speaker 6: Right, You didn't run an errand during a date?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But why did you wait for him? I mean, I'm sure that Aaron took. How long did it take for him to go and come back?
Speaker 2: Ten minutes?
Speaker 6: Because it was next door to the coffee shop, the coffee shop before.
Speaker 2: He was right there. Sometimes things just come up.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, not on my date. I wanted to wait for him to come back so I could just put it back on him, like wow, I could have ghosted him and walked away, but I was like, no, no, you need to taste your own medicine.
Speaker 3: Yet, it was that the only thing that you didn't like about this guy, because I don't know, A part of me feels like there is something else going on that you just decided to write him off for.
Speaker 6: Well, one of the things was when he showed up, I thought, huh, you're about ten years older than this picture you had posted. But I did ask him about that. I said, so one was this picture taken? And he said it was like eight or nine years ago. I said yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so clearly he knew at that point that he probably did or said something he shouldn't have. Did he try to reach back out to you to make it up another date anything, No, but he did.
Speaker 6: Say he's like, huh, most of my dates end portally and I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: I want to see the Jonas brothers. Then the time to call is right now. Eight six six wasch FM the number one eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one.
Speaker 3: Tell us about a crazy first date story that you've been on, and you'll become an instant finalist to see the Jonas Brothers August twelfth.
Speaker 2: Remember good or bad, it probably makes for a great story. One we can't wait to hear. Speaking of stories, top stories at the top of the hour. That's the news.
Speaker 1: It's on the way, Top stories, top of the hour.
Speaker 3: A fragile truce unraveled today. Is Israel ac cues Iran of firing missiles just our after the ceasefire began, vowing to retaliate.
Speaker 2: Iran denied the attack.
Speaker 3: However, explosions and sirens were reported in northern Israel, and officials said that two missiles were intercepted. Meanwhile, President Trump said that both sides had violated the deal he brokeered and is very upset. DC is preparing heightened security for the Fourth of July fireworks after the recent airstrikes in Iran and Israel. Mayor Bowser says that authorities are closely monitoring intelligence to make sure that it is a safe celebration. The man accused of speeding and doing those doughnuts on the National Mall with his SUVs being held without bond, thirty year old Curtis Lear reportedly told police it was just a joke. Metro officials are warning riders that trains on above ground tracks are going to be running slower over the next few days because of high temperatures in the DC area, because high heat can exp ban the rails, creating unsafe conditions. Starting next Tuesday, Virginia businesses with twenty or more locations must stop using styrofoam cups and containers under a law that was passed four years ago. The ban also applies to schools and then will extend to all food vendors statewide next year. And according to a recent survey, forty five percent of Americans say they would need to earn one hundred thousand dollars a year to live comfortably, and twenty six percent say they would feel financially secure only with one hundred and fifty thousand dollars or more in annual income. Forecast today another day with an extreme heat warning between eleven and nine with the heate indecks climbing to one hundred and ten degrees. Right now, it is eighty three in Ashbury.
Speaker 2: And that is the news. We are Toby and chilly in the morning top stories at the top of the hour. Tell all your friends, that's what you get when you wake up with ninety seven point one wash FM. We're coming up in just a few minutes. You're gonna tell us your beat the heat tips. Now you can go and you can check out Instagram right now look at WASHFM on Insta and you can leave your comments there, also on the Toby and Chili Insta page right or you can call us at eight sixty six ninety two seven forty three sixty one. We love hearing from you. Talkback also works to tap that talkback microphone if you're signed into your iHeart app. Tell us what are you doing to beat the heat? And it can be no traditional. We would love to hear that, all right, so give us a call. We'll talk in minutes. When it's this hot outside, it's on all of us to do what we can to look out for one another, Toby and Chilly in the morning at ninety seven point one wash FM, and to do our part to help each other beat the heat.
Speaker 3: And we're taking tips from you guys, some out of the box thinking right. Obviously you should hydrate, Obviously you should turn on the air condition, get.
Speaker 2: Into the pool and stay under the pool. Blake, you have an idea for us right now at eight six six ninet two, seven forty three sixty one. You're calling from Laurel. What you got go see a movie? Oh my goodness, it is so cozy. It is dark cold, and you also get the entertainment.
Speaker 3: Great suggestion. We actually did that yesterday. We went to see Elio.
Speaker 2: And was it dark and cold? And did you feel cozy? We sure did and it was a good movie. And did you beat the heat? Yes? Nan in Fairfax? What do you do?
Speaker 1: You want me to beat the heat?
Speaker 4: I don't get me some lemon ice, and I walked out lemon ice for as long as I can. I just put it on my tongue and I just let up oo's around and it just cools me right down. That's my hot tip of the day.
Speaker 2: Hot tip. I see what you did there, And now I'm craving Rita's ice. You know it's funny you should say you're craving Rita's. I'm thinking about swinging by Carmen's on the way home now, since it's right over there. And Gina, thank you for listening to us in a silver spring. How do you beat the heat?
Speaker 4: I actually, I know not everyone likes this, but I love a good ice bath.
Speaker 1: I think it's just getting in is the scary part. But then it feels so good once you are in it.
Speaker 3: And you know, Gina, those ice baths are very on trend for reducing inflammation.
Speaker 2: You know, ladies, there is something else you can do to beat the heat this summer. What's that?
Speaker 1: But the rest of it dubber. We can live inside the refrigerator. Want more Toby and Jilly, head over to washfm dot com or the iHeartRadio app.