Speaker 1: Hey, look dead me.
Speaker 2: Hello, any boy with the Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Uh, why are you already derailing? What are you doing? I forgot about this. Did you just read the fucking notes? Yeah? Oh my god, I thought, come on.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the sock Tank Podcast. Uh we missed an episode. Sorry about that. Derek got the chinavirus. I was out doing a show. I was out doing the San Diego show. We're a little bit delayed, but the good news is we got a lot to catch up on. This is not one of those episodes where it's like, oh, nothing happened. Finally something a lot happened.
Speaker 3: In fact, always, like always, we missed a buffet, someone to talk about.
Speaker 1: But you're guys are gonna get a.
Speaker 4: I was upset. I was upset that I got sick. And you know what I did. I I did like phantom episodes of like I had to do something.
Speaker 1: I was like losing my mind that like too much shit was coming out.
Speaker 4: So I recorded uh like a like a diet tribe of the you know, the whole Russia ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, I was like I had to get out of my system. Was like we were gonna we were gonna we were we were thinking.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about, like do we just do an episode while Derek's out? But then I thought like that's too like that specific situation, this stuff with like Lauren Chen and Tenant Media. It was just I couldn't in good conscious leave Derek out of that coverage that.
Speaker 3: Is that is literally the I As soon as I saw it, I was like, I was talking to her smoking and she was like, I cannot wait to hear what Derek says about this, and I was like, it's gonna be fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, I I I just feel so vindicated every time I see which is that surprise Like obviously obviously obviously they're doing that. Yeah, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have you didn't know exactly which angle because it is so obvious that they're bought and paid for.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have get like.
Speaker 3: That's some ship that Like you say, you're like, is this guy's you're such a fucking of course you're doing that, your dumb ass, and you're like, I don't really believe they're doing Then it's like, oh, actually, for real, you're a trader.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't believe it was like comic levels of like treachery.
Speaker 3: You it's like when you see someone.
Speaker 1: It's like that before we like we should lay you go ahead, want to take it away? Yeah? This thing one opened? So yeah, you got stronger hands with me hands. He's got tough brother, You get it.
Speaker 4: Dang, I don't know what happened, dude, careful, I don't want the glass, you do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I I did open it? Did I just get in? Did COVID give me powers? Oh?
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't know you did it. Oh no, I got it with my hands because I put my hand on the internet, my muscles over it and squeezed like a sphinter.
Speaker 1: All right, well, don't squeeze at that. I slightly, I slightly. It is. It's fine now, it is fine. We're good. We're good. We can't be fucking around. We got too much to govern, too much, all right.
Speaker 4: Oh man, it's like being a kid in the candy store with this fucking story.
Speaker 1: Man, So the d O J.
Speaker 4: If you have, I'm sure anyone that's interested and that knows who these people are, they may have heard. If you're a fan of them, you probably heard a completely different version of what actually is happening, which is that's the funniest thing because I've seen some people already running defense and I was like, we'll get into that in a minute. But the DJ came out and they exposed these two Russian agents that were normally working for RT which used to be Russia today, and these guys used aliases so you didn't know they were Russian. And they hired people who we know, one person, Lauren Shin. She used to have a channel called Roaming Millennial back in the day, very pretty cute. It was obvious that she was gonna be somebody because that's exactly what like say, that's what they want, you know, like, oh, a figure that speaks well, who's very attractive and stuff like that. So I was like, Okay, she's gonna be somebody. She started working with the Blaze with fucking Glenn Beck, that dumb piece of ship and uh. And then so it was her Lauren Shane and her husband, which her husband, her husband is a fucking robot, Like, I don't think he's a real person. So I met him one time at at a myth con. My I was invited to do some dumb fucking debate, which I didn't take seriously at all. I was leaned back in my chair with my hand on my face the entire time. I felt kind of bad and in retrospect that I you know, like didn't I didn't couldn't care even a little bit.
Speaker 1: Then I was in serio.
Speaker 3: It wasn't It didn't get to the point where it was like, oh this is insane.
Speaker 2: That that was kind of the transition point. It kind of like there was at no point you.
Speaker 3: Guys didn't know what was happening. You're like, oh, this is still silly.
Speaker 2: Then you were like, oh, well to me, it is still silly, Like it's been silly the entire time.
Speaker 1: It's like a different way, you know.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, No, What I mean is like there was no air of seriousness really yeah, when I was doing any of this stuff, right, and so like I remember they invited me to do something like that too, and I remember being like, I'm not going to prepare for this at all because I don't care, like at all. I think I almost went and then like something happened with my flag. Oh yeah, that was that was when I got kicked out, kicked off the plane.
Speaker 3: Oh right, I remember that yeah, you got you're on a fight risk. Now you're like like a flight list.
Speaker 2: I got kicked off the plane for making fun of the pilot.
Speaker 1: You can't, you can't anymore. It's crazy you can you can't. It's crazy. It's crazy that that you literally cannot fly on anything anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I have to drive to San Diego.
Speaker 3: Gao Bay for a fucking solid six years.
Speaker 1: It's great, six.
Speaker 2: Years, six years in Guantanamo Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. I don't think you make it six years after. You make it like two afternoons. Dude.
Speaker 4: Actually a lot of those, a lot of the terrorists that got caught nine eleven, by the way, we're recording on nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy nine to eleven. It's why I had to bring this baby back.
Speaker 2: You know what, wait, do you know what that means versus capcom?
Speaker 1: Dude? I was sweating, I was like, So, I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason why I was sweating is because my I think my motherboards fucked up. So I took it in to see if they can either slid it or swapped. We'll see what happens with the warranty. But I was like, oh, my goodness. It was like, oh, my goodness, like I couldn't it's out and I was like I can't, Like, oh, I can download on my laptop, but what the fuck?
Speaker 1: What is that? Yeah? It seemed okay, so.
Speaker 4: I was getting but it's I was gonna do that, but then still optimally playing a fucking fighting game with no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have the the there's the I finally got it.
Speaker 1: What's it called the adapter to the TV? Oh the DOC? Yeah, I finally got one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't have the dock is cool, it's the quality doesn't look great on something that big because I feel like it's not I feel like it's more mirrored deer.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why this is exactly what I'm talking about right where it's like, if you have a good internet connection, if you stream it's.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm not doing, That's what That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: I've been, uh playing it on the dock and streaming it from my PC like anything that I have that's like supposed to look great. If I stream it from the computer onto the TV in the living room, looks fucking great. But yeah, like if you like running it natively on the steam deck to plug into a TV. The resolution is a bit fucky, like it's really only good for like something like like bashing or binding of Isaac or something something like that, where it's like you're not really losing a lot of detail anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, So excited, guys, We finally we made it. We made it to one good checkpoint of the year. Yeah, nine to eleven exactly, it's been it has it been almost twenty five years? No, one, two years? It'll be right?
Speaker 1: No, well it's twenty three right now, right? Is it? Two thousand and one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You two thousand? Will it be with you?
Speaker 2: You unmathed me somehow, like you made me, you made me forget.
Speaker 1: How to math? But I said the right thing. Though it's twenty three years ago, I think. Yeah, so two years, two years early twenty five crazy happening, bro' we're getting there anyway. But yeah, let me look at I'm getting a little bit too ope, a little bit too op.
Speaker 4: But I left off at Lauren Shann and her husband. The husband was a complete fucking cyborg. Did not know less than because cyborgs have emotions, right, usually it's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: That they're cyborgs. Yeah, because that's that's a person. Wasn't a cyborg like a person?
Speaker 3: Person looks like it was like and they have like just a human that looks like that looks a human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he's he's he's well, he's basically like the Terminator models like that where he doesn't have because the entire time, everybody was having a fucking great time there just shooting the ship. And that guy I didn't seem smile once. Yeah, he didn't even he was just standballs. I was like, whoa, this guy sucks. I was like, I was like, I say, whoa, you suck.
Speaker 4: It was crazy because I was like, how here's this Lauren who actually you know the time before she completely sold us out, you know, she was very energetic, vibrant. Uh one time she was playing like the guitar. She plays the guitar, so I think she's classically trained. I was like, the fuck what is I don't under I don't understand the connection, but hey, to eitch their own. So they got money from these agents from Martee and then to start that company Tenant out of Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The DOJ classified it as US Company one. But it's pretty obvious when you start reading more and more of it that you're like, you know, you understand what is what? Because when they started breaking down the influencers by the subscriber counch, you can see who they're talking about, and then oh, these people are under Tenant Media, and so they got like ten million plus dollars whatever for ten Tenant Media to funnel it to the influencer's Tim Poole, Dave Rubin, Benny.
Speaker 1: Johnson, who will lot of people don't know. I know him a little bit. I've seen I've seen some of his stuff.
Speaker 4: He's he's such a fucking moron that it makes it makes so much sense that he's just oh he's paid, He's.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, think about it, is like either you're paid to say this stuff or you're just stupid. Really because I remember, because because I remember Temple like so, so, to be fair, the official story and a lot of the evidence seems to suggest that I think, uh, the company, like Lauren knew that they were getting the money from Russia, and supposedly everybody underneath them was like, uh, misled or something, which you know, apparently allegedly like that's what the facts that we know now suggest.
Speaker 4: Let me let me let me fill in that little gap right there, just for people understand. So there were the people that were getting the money were asking questions where the money is coming from, and they were told it was coming from a fucking philanthropists or whatever. Yeah, a nationalist of Belgia, a Belgian England national name Eduard Gregorian.
Speaker 1: And they were like, who the fuck's that guy? No, there's no information on this guy.
Speaker 4: So then those agents whipped up a fake portfolio and it was like here.
Speaker 2: He is, that's right. Yeah, yeah, they made like a fake CV.
Speaker 4: And it's the fakest fucking thing you could ever read. Like, if you do, you guys, remember wis where you just make like a quick website. It was basically wis. It was just a step above geo cities, you know, Like it was like I was like, okay, So they made it.
Speaker 1: And then they were still a little skeptical.
Speaker 4: Dave Rubin allegedly they think that it was Dave Rumin that said this that he was the most skeptical about reading the portfolio, that he said that he was a champion of social justice, and Dave.
Speaker 1: Room was like, wait a minute, don't I don't know if I want to take woke money about this, but he still took it anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they were satisfied with this fake ass thing with this guy and having any fucking paper trail or hands in anything that you can trace. And they were so we know Tim Poole was getting so he would do four his cultural War podcasts. All it did was he claims that they had no influence on me. All they did was give me money to post on tenant, which was just they would do four episodes a month, which is just like a week, you know, a weekly podcast. Each episode one hundred thousand dollars per episode, one hundred thousand dollars per episode.
Speaker 1: Allegedly too, which is market rate. We'll get to that in a second. We'll get to that in a fucking second.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, Dave Rubin I think was getting twenty five thousand per or like say Benny Johnson was like the four under thousand per month. So they were they were getting relatively the same type of money, but just broken up in different ways. And so these guys were getting paid millions of dollars to you know, and it is proven actually at some with some of the discord messages that some of them were influenced, but it was probably the lower level people.
Speaker 1: Like there's this.
Speaker 4: Guy Matt Christensen that I only remember because has used to do a podcast with this YouTuber named Blonde in the Belly of the Beast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, does that sound familiar?
Speaker 4: She just old this is like she disappeared just as fast as she was around. So she was around in like twenty sixteen or something. She did a podcast with this guy, Matt Christensen. That's the only reason I remember this guy. And she got exposed for being, you know, on racist, fucking shipping on. I think there was like this white guy dating like a Muslim woman and she had something to say about him, like of course, of course everything always leads to this.
Speaker 3: And imagine, imagine for real, imagine like imagine like having having this this bag of money right in your fucking hands.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go be racist and sucking up. Like the idea of that is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, they were being paid for it.
Speaker 3: Well you get me paid, you got you can't you can't go full race, you.
Speaker 1: Have to around. I think that's gotta yeah, you gotta.
Speaker 3: So they all, probably the vast majority of them are fucking straight up bigot it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm phenomenally.
Speaker 1: I really don't like gay people.
Speaker 3: I really don't, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, well, what I was getting up before was like what I was getting up before was like you have to so in order to say a lot of the stuff that they were saying.
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta believe somebody you would, well, no, you would.
Speaker 2: You have to either be paid by Russia to say it or just a genuine imbecile. Like so Tempole was talking about like how I didn't know which like as far as like we know, like we don't, we can't be certain. My hunch is that he knew because I just don't understand how you don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that money and you have people to do a little bit of research.
Speaker 2: You can't have that much money funneling into you and be like oh there must be no strings attack.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like they're just giving me free money. Yeah, I was just free money. They just like what I do.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't know. Like there's this video of him going around where he's talking about like you, he pounds the desk and he's like Ukraine is the enemy, the number one enemy of the United States. And like, listen, with all the respect, even if you did believe that Russia was justified in going into Ukraine, even if you did believe that sincerely, to then believe that Ukraine is the number one enemy of the United States is passonize it. That is, it is so impossible to believe that Tempoole is either again an imbecile or he's being paid to say that by right, Like, there's no there's no there's no middle ground. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: My question is how could you how could crazy in the United States? Ukraine the possibility?
Speaker 3: How could you sit down? How could you sit down?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Cannas is a bigger enemy than Ukraine.
Speaker 3: You have more influence on us than Yeah, how do you sit down? How do you how do you claim to know about anything politically and foreign affairs? And then let something like that leave your mouth? That is where my brain is, like see, like my brain is like trying. It's trying to figure out a Rubik's cube, but all the shapes are squares. You got to make a circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me, let me, let me stop you.
Speaker 4: So, I I have wrestled, I've wrestled with this a lot, and I wrestled with it more when this ship came out, because you know, as much as I you know, as much as I would criticize the United States, I'm the criticism comes from a level of patriotism where like I want my country to be well and so shoot.
Speaker 1: Me a text.
Speaker 2: You immediately that I forget because this video is circling around like I did TikTok a long time ago where I kind of where I talked about this literally and it was like I talked about like how people a long time ago sent me an email and like, hey, you could make a lot of money doing X, Y and Z, and I said no. And this video has been like kind of like I've seen it circling around recent I've seen it circulating around. And by the way, I do let that video is literally because there's like a camera mistake in it bothered the hell out of me. Like so if I saw people asking like are you okay with this video? Yeah, I stand by everything I said in that video. I just hate the fact that the camera slips at the end. It really really fucking bothers me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like this is this is obvious now.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were asking was it Russia that sent me that like, and to be fairly, I don't know. I didn't. I didn't get far enough into that conversation to know.
Speaker 1: Just like, but there's a lot of money circling in influencer spaces anyway, So like it might have been Russia, it might not have been.
Speaker 2: I really have no fucking idea. The point is there's a lot of money in this sphere in general. There's a lot of money going into influencing people. Once it was once people started watching YouTube for their information more than you know, television, people took note of that and they were like, oh, this is a lot we can, you know, have a lot of control here. And so I can't say for sure, like where that money was gonna come from?
Speaker 1: Take it? How could you know?
Speaker 4: It's just like, the only reason we know is because the DJ doing investigations about where this money specifically was coming from. We knew there and paid for just like you're saying, Ukraine is the enemy. Fucking Timpole went on a diatribe of and I might have mentioned this on the podcast before. He was like, shout out to uh elon Musk's Tesla workers that aren't that don't have a union. The only auto industry in the you know, in the only company that builds cars in the United States to not have a fucking union, and Tim Poles like shout out as if they want that the workers, Yeah, shout out to the workers, as if the workers fucking want that, as if they don't want a fucking union, you know, like, you know, the anti union union busting, which is not for the people where I'm like, the stuff that he says is so clearly he's bought and paid for. It wasn't the same thing. I don't know if I'm as stupid as Joe Rogan is. A while ago, he noticed when Jordan Peterson came on his podcast one time and just out of nowhere started talking about how dope fracking is, and Joe Rogan was like, the fuck well and.
Speaker 2: Started pushing back, I'm going to do something unusual, got and I'm going to give credit to Joe Rogan. Yeah, because I do think for all of Joe Rogan's faults, I think he's authentically stupid. Yes, I don't think he's like I don't think he's like malicious and like Machiavelian. I think he's genuinely just easily suggestible and very open to that kind of like manipulation.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's gotten old.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I think young Joe Rogan will look at modern Jo Rogan to probably be like, my nigga, you were audio.
Speaker 1: Well, he wouldn't recognize who the fuck that is a gorilla? What happened? Like hair? What this is? I don't know what this is? This is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is like terminator ship, like they just like made me and it's growing weird, or maybe it's like a metal gear fucking copy like anything made me.
Speaker 1: He's growing weird crazy.
Speaker 3: Feel like because I feel like that's like I don't know, because.
Speaker 4: It's the antithesis of like a lot of things that he stood for. He's even talked about, like say when when he found out that the moon landing wasn't in fact faked because he used to believe it for a long time, and then when he started doing like real research, like say, oh, if I go hard in the pain on one direction, I need to like find out about the other ship to what other people are saying. And once he did that and figured out, he's like, I'm a fucking moron. Same thing when he thought like Kim Trails might have been a thing, and then he had a friend that was a pilot that he's like, no, these are contrails.
Speaker 1: Let me explain.
Speaker 4: So he used to be like this, and then at some point he just stopped. But there was a point even when the George Jordan Peterson came on the podcast and was like, oh fracking, so amazing, and you can see the oil barons just funneling money in his pocket on the podcast, there's the there's like you can see it.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan's like, I don't know, something seems off here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: For you to be perception of flat out negative?
Speaker 2: What what's the figure? What's the lowest perception in D n D? What's the class of the lowest perception theoretically? Or is it like more like custom allocation? Like how to explain it? Like it's barbarian perception.
Speaker 3: Because barbarians have good like instincts, right, they might be good perceptively, but the idea of like Russian agent moments see if that's an agent, the barbarian rolls at twenty and it's like that guy's a agent. His idea of that, but even but like it's he's just he's as old. I think he got old and conservative as he got old, and I will say a lot of people.
Speaker 4: I will say he started making a lot more money. The more money you make, a lot of people become more conservative to protect their own money because they want to protect Yeah, and and so I will say one thing though, he definitely I do believe he is genuinely stupid. But then there's a part of me that, you know, I found out that he actually recently sold his like on it company or the Alpha Brain shit whatever. Yeah, he sold that to a big farmer company. And I was like, oh, well, he's not He's not that stupid. He also understands because you know, he's been railing against Big Pharma a lot, and he's like, oh, I love fucking RFK Junior. But then he sells out the big pharmacil he is as stupid as I think, because that is a calculated, fucking chill move. So it's like, but I still more on the side that he's really stupid, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Like it's not just it's just not like the debate.
Speaker 4: It's not completely black and white as I thought it was before. I was like, oh, the shades of gray, because he's he's he's shilling. But anyway, I want to I want to get back to let's get back to the rest of the things. Listen, because we're getting a little bit to talk about stupid we got, we got, we got, because there's there's still there's still so much, there's still more to unpack about this because yeah, Lauren shann and their husband, they got raided and stuff, so they're probably gonna get in trouble too. Eventually there might be some dimension or charges coming they are We'll see what happens, because then you know, Plea deals a lot of things they might sell the people on the road, because there is the thing that is so crazy about this one thing. This is just a drop in the bucket. Like we already said that, there's you know, all this everywhere, rushes a lot of it. Obviously, there's a lot of American like billionaire influences through like I mentioned Jordan Peterson, the fracking. This is like whenever you see somebody just we've seen a lot of commentators go from let's say Dave Rubin, Jimmy Dore. These were people that were associated with the fucking Young Turks and then going from that to being fucking hard right now like Jimmy Door is completely Oh I'm gonna have on fucking Matt Walsh and we're gonna suck each other's dicks about transgender and how much lovey and yummy there, I mean, how bad they are, you know, because that's what's really going on. But like the the idea of like you see these people, who's Russell Brand's another one? Uh yeah, it's very it's you can it's well documented by a lot of great, good YouTubers. There's actually a guy named timbo on Toast who actually, yeah, he made a fucking great just recently about Russell Brand deep diving into like how he does his quote unquote research, brilliant fucking video, but like it's all well document to see his dissent where he just realized, like everything else, I'm becoming a has been, I'm not getting as much money, and they're only in these industries to make money. They don't actually believe in anything. So then he's like, oh, all the money's on the right, like because clearly in progressive politics, these billionaires and these fucking companies and Russia is not gonna give them any money because they want to dismantle them. We don't want Russia interfere in our elections. We don't want big farmer, big companies controlling our fucking shit and price gouging, oil beards, price gouging. So they don't give us money because they're not we're not gonna advocate for them. So then obviously they funneled Temple, Dave Rubin, Jimmy Dre, fucking whomever, fucking Hodge Twins, all these people. They're fucking Daily Wire, backed by big fucking money out of nowhere, trying to make a network, trying to rival fucking Netflix, like, and they try to act like Tim Poole had on Emma Vigland from the Majority Report when they opened up the podcast, they were trying to act like, or Temple is trying to act like, no, we don't have big money over here, we're just better at managing our money, trying to say maybe Sam Ceter needs a like a CEO or a CEO because like he was basically, Emma was saying, y'all have so much money and influence and we're just trying to like punch back a little bit, you know, trying to put a dent in your guys fucking machine. And so Temple makes the statement says that we are independent, we're not backed by anybody, just completely lies.
Speaker 3: Fucking we know that.
Speaker 1: You don't even have to lie about it. He shouldn't lie.
Speaker 3: And then the thing is nothing, there's nothing wrong with those things. Well, if you just have money and you're forgetting money, if you're not getting it from the city, it's place.
Speaker 1: That's one thing.
Speaker 3: You just have money to back up your production company to say whatever you're gonna do, there's nothing wrong with that inherently where they're getting that money.
Speaker 4: It also will I will say it matters subject wise. It matters because if you're like say, say, for example, if you're a fucking Fortnite gamer and you're getting funneled money to become a star, Yeah, who gives a ship?
Speaker 1: That's I don't care about that.
Speaker 4: But like, if you are influencing fucking people's minds like and when you and then you're funnel and then you're fucking pretending like your independent media, that is the problem.
Speaker 3: It's fucking as I do have a Fortnite player getting funneled money to play fucking Fortnite by Russia.
Speaker 1: That is the Russian Fortnite influencers.
Speaker 3: You checked Tefle's account and you see seventy five million dollars chances by fucking Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're just like it says Russia from Russia correctly.
Speaker 2: Man, I've been having a field day with this. I'm just I've been smiling for days. It's been because the second I saw it, I was like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw it, I replied to Dave Rubin, I did, I did see. What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said, which I think means as far as I remember from it's it's hello, comrade in Russian, which I learned from like destroyal humans.
Speaker 1: So I don't even know if it's like a real Russian, but immediately frame one.
Speaker 2: That's great because I haven't responded him in years ever since he he tattled on me to Colin about like telling him to do you remember that? That's I told that story on.
Speaker 1: Uh a Twitter trash right right? Holy ship? Thinking about I was like, we gotta do bring one back. We should do one. There's so much Yeah, we would.
Speaker 3: It would be insane because of how like how far we've all come from that point of the last one, that if we do like one big Twitter trash.
Speaker 1: I feel like we'd end up killing ourselves body end. Wouldn't it be the same thing?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it would be a different kind of thing. This is because that's kind of what the show is kind of.
Speaker 1: Not really, we're more like, yeah, yeah, it is the same. It should be. It'd be a different way of shooting. It's like two percent more organized. That's all.
Speaker 3: Speaking of two percent two steps ahead is what a certain person as always, I'm not done talking about this.
Speaker 1: You don't get more.
Speaker 4: I know what he was trying to go into. I know you trying to go to that that that actually would have been pretty nice.
Speaker 1: But hold on a good transition. But that would have been a good transition. But no, there's I.
Speaker 3: Give me money, bro, I get fucking I would eventually snitch do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we get it, we've we get it. Ah, if we could grift, we do. Yeah, you know we could about that so much. We talked about it.
Speaker 2: So it's people like, what are they going to talk about how good they would be grifting again, It's like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's the same thing as people always say, don't talk about it, be about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well here's the here's here's going to be. Here's the truth. Here's here's a real truth that I want people to understand. It is genuinely not hard to become rich. It's not difficult.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 2: It's difficult to become rich and be ethical. Yeah, that's hard, but it's very easy to just sell out and be like easy.
Speaker 1: But it's not. It's incredibly You just have to have no moral five and then you can be rich as five.
Speaker 2: And you can't argue this.
Speaker 1: Because you could just start selling people. I guess you can sell drugs. So you can sell drugs, dude, to elevate up the people, drugs, everything. If you hood will make bands and bands a day, if you're willing.
Speaker 2: To kill people, if you're willing to step on people, if you're willing to sell people out of it's so, it is remarkably easy.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 2: It's not difficult to become rich. It's difficult to become rich in an evigal way. Which is why every time I see this ship and I'm like, oh you got oh Timpoole just suddenly had suddenly just has money to build a compound.
Speaker 1: Okay, fucking he bought a skate park.
Speaker 4: He bought a skate park for almost nine hundred thousand dollars just because like some you know, these skate parts wanted. There's nothing to do with Tim Poole, and then he bought it from under them. He just has almost a million dollars to spare just to buy a skate park.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, I want people and I want people to understand I'm when I talk about these people, I talk about it from a from a perspective of having literally spoken with these people one on one in person off camera. I've hung out with Tempoole off camera. I've hung out with Lauren Chen off camera. These were at one point at least relatively normal human beings.
Speaker 4: And then, yeah, the problem is it's the same thing with There's a lot of people in the House in Congress, uh that start off the same way. They actually have certain goals and aspirations, and then lobbyists get their greasy hands on them. And it's hard to say I feel little a less sympathy for a lot of these people in Congress because they still make good money. They still make like six figures a year, and shit, if they weren't getting fucking lobbied.
Speaker 1: The work ten days a year Yeah, they don't work very so I don't have much sympathy.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, it's just like, oh, NRA, Like if you look at, say, how much Romney is made from the NRA for example, just like one small example when you from them rah, So when you see that shit, you're just like, Oh, I understand why they they become so easily corruptible because they've never seen that much money before in their fucking say no, and like, won't you disappear?
Speaker 1: You won't.
Speaker 2: It's not you, It's gonna be somebody else. And so you're gonna be like, why shouldn't I live like a king?
Speaker 1: Literally? Why am I gonna not? Why am I gonna Why am I gonna not live like a king? Right? And struggle the entire time because I like the idea like if you just say no, and you like no, feel that you said the people who would say no are not in are not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, because what if because I feel like there has to be at least don't you would assume no, there are people one person in that group that has like upstanding morals.
Speaker 1: There's probably likes I don't this is fucked up? Well, there's there's probably a handful.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised if there's like maybe like a couple of people there like with like some moral backbone, but they're not gonna be the people that you hear about because they're not gonna have they're not gonna get the attention. I feel like maybe, I honestly like maybe Bernie was probably like the most morally like consistent person, right, and he just just based on sheer coincidence, I think got like swept them into the zeitgeist.
Speaker 3: And I think he did because of how how loud well at the time, the period of time, because the hips.
Speaker 2: He technically kind of you know, I mean he's he capitulated a little bit, especially other people a little bit whatever. You try to play the game a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like to become president, you know.
Speaker 4: And yeah, at a certain point, a lot of these people they always do that. They're like, fuck, I can't completely support.
Speaker 2: All my supporters are sexiste.
Speaker 4: All the all these Russian assets, all these traders, they're they're nothing, they're nothing. If you notice a pattern, they didn't pick anyone that's actually talented.
Speaker 1: They didn't they didn't pick anyone.
Speaker 4: They picked dumb pieces of ship that are gonna comply, and so even if they didn't know they're they're just like that said that there are people, There are some people. There are people like say Ben Japarrol. I think Ben Japarol, I think is smart enough, but he he says a lot of dumb shit on purpose, and he also.
Speaker 1: Likes he said, but like these.
Speaker 4: People are actually like Temple, Dave Ruben, They're dumb by default and they say dumb shit because they're dumb. Jim Benjapiro to me more like say, even he wouldn't even go too far when it came to like vaccine shit, Like even if you listen to him, he wouldn't go too far. He was actually like, no, my grandparents are vaccinated. This this that we He was even, he has limits, And that's what I can tell somebody. I'm like, Okay, I can understand somebody who's real, and someone who someone who's a real but they're also just a Charlatan, and someone who's just a dumb motherfucker who also happens to be Charlotte Temple.
Speaker 1: Some people that are real and some people that are really.
Speaker 2: Timple was the most disappointing one for me because I actually, I actually do think Temple is a talented dude. Like because I've I've did I've played guitar with him, I've like he's like a good He's not. He's he could have done well, like without taking total he was before advice. That's always disappointing about him. Dave Ruben No has no talent, talentless hack there's no talent in his family probably, like there's like that is that that is a lineage of just hackering.
Speaker 1: He sucks, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he even though he tries to prove things, he proves things wrong.
Speaker 1: Everything. He's like, he does nothing right.
Speaker 3: He can't even be fact check right, he does nothing right.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, what the fuck are you saying?
Speaker 3: Dude, he says dumb ship, he says embarrassing. Someone says something back, he says it's wrong, and then in the middle of fact check again he's wrong.
Speaker 2: He's the worst one, Like he's the worst one to me because he's talentless and has no charisma.
Speaker 1: And you know, yeah, that's the lack of charisma that such an I mean, I mean, bro, he decided to form me the crowd that would hate him for his nature, you know, I love that video of.
Speaker 2: Him talking, like when when Ben Shapiro's like, I would never go to your anniversary, was like, I respect you the first.
Speaker 4: I think that was actually the first, the first time I I was invited on this podcast before I joined. I think I came on as a guest and we talked about that. Really that was the first thing.
Speaker 1: It was that long ago. This was like twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, something like that out of Pocket Bro twenty eighteen. Maybe I don't remember, Yeah, something like that. Hearing hearing say that, I like anything.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's like on some level, on some level, I respect asking you're gay, you're not, you shouldn't have children? Your gay? Your husband's gay.
Speaker 2: You're gay and your husband gay?
Speaker 1: Will you make a lot of good points? This is the Battlegrold, the ideas about dude he was watching it might cry and I see a lot of people and look demation.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of people like making this mistake right where it's like I see just like, man, why do you hate the ruins?
Speaker 1: Like I don't, I don't, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just see him this is a dumb person just objective, like there's no this has nothing to do with any like I've met this guy, there's nothing. There's nothing there I think I can like, there is just no redeeming quality. And so when he gets out of for something like this, of course I'm of course I'm gonna laugh and like have a good time with this.
Speaker 1: You're better you met him, so you might have like an ability to respect him someone I don't because because you you might have an ability to be more apathetic because you've seen blood, like you're human, like, oh that's a real human for you, like you've seen it. But for me, I'm like, fuck this guy.
Speaker 3: Like suffer, suffer, cry, see of fear.
Speaker 1: I want everything to happen. Like I love all this.
Speaker 2: It feels good, cathartic. I feel very vindicated the fact that like I didn't take that money because I got to sit here and laughs.
Speaker 1: Like I remember, I've remembers suck. There was a there was a.
Speaker 4: There was a Conservative college or a Christian college, whatever concern that wanted me to that wanted me. Yeah, so a Christian college, which is yeah, that is the Conservative college. And they offered forgot what it was called.
Speaker 1: Failed Jesus, I got Jesus class mad what great?
Speaker 2: Did you have an ap Jesus.
Speaker 1: Jesus man found out he was Jewish. I just couldn't going to hell Bro got an A plus and Judas though you're going to hell.
Speaker 3: Bro the idea of you can bet up on that stage and someone being like, I didn't know he was black, and it's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Do you get like a do you Is it like a real diploma or is it just like some chucky cheese ship? Christians, it's like a reprinted Bible do nothing with race? Great? Like there's a lot of great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tell your educational history through proverbs. There's all these all this vague ship. You're like, did I pass it?
Speaker 1: You're like, how do I? How do I study this?
Speaker 2: Did I pass?
Speaker 1: I don't take this literally? Is one plus one actually to like, I don't know? Is it the way? That's the way to do it? Though?
Speaker 4: Man, I remember I remember listening to Dusty Dusty Smith one time, and I think he said it in his thirties or something something so late that it was insane that he said that he didn't even know that they were non religious people until well into his adulthood. That's why how sheltered he was. Mississippi in a fucking kept him so And I imagine there's probably so many people like that. They just they don't even know this outside perspective even exists.
Speaker 3: But he's like, that's what I really met, Shepherd immediate.
Speaker 1: That is crazy that Shepherd. Humans are fucking sick humans. Are you met this? Motherfucker? Just great? Can I say this real quick? Yeah, I've been playing through the mass Efet trilogy. That's act is so good.
Speaker 2: I know we keep saying this, yeah, but like it's been years since I replayed mass Effect. I tried at the beginning of the Pandemic and then I got to that first mission early on where they're like there's a quarantine zone and there's a plague, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Can't do why. It's a good mission, but like at the time, I was like I was at the time, it was everything in life. You couldn't do it. You're like, I can't, I'm stuck in my house, get anywhere. I was literally trying to escape reality.
Speaker 2: And then I go into I go into the sci fi world and they're like there's a plague like the underground, Like, yeah, we have to make a vaccine and I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: I can't do this. I love plague.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like I never played any of the deal cs I played.
Speaker 2: I played mass Efect too. I played mass Efect two when it was new. Oh so you never got so I never like I'm I spent like the first couple of hours and I'm like, oh my goodness, lady Kasumi's there. I'm like, oh my god, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: You never got the quick queen bro.
Speaker 4: Never assume me is Kasumi is technically better than a sniper, because.
Speaker 1: Going that's good. That ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh baby, her and Garris are such an unfair combination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just like Garris like snip snip, and then she's just going dark and I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even fighting people sometimes. I'm just sometimes I'm just like exploring because they everybody up, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like I didn't I didn't do any of that stuff. I didn't the Shadow Broker. I just I just started the Shadow Broker thing. Now I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 1: I did the art Museum thing.
Speaker 2: We were sick with the consuming, the dragon age, fucking Ogre, just the.
Speaker 1: Demon, the idea of that.
Speaker 3: That bothered me so much because that's so much more implication than that universe needed right there. That was like, shut up, it's that's that's too deep. You're going to d that, right, that's crazy. You're just an easter egg. But it's there. But it's I understand what you're saying. I didn't you write video essays on this ship. I'm like, I know, I know, but it's there, Like I didn't make it.
Speaker 1: I didn't mind it there. I know right there, what's going on? What stupid? I'm not like in purgatory. Fuck you dude, you can't. You cannot tell me.
Speaker 3: You're just walking through this world of wild ship and then you see something even more wild.
Speaker 1: No you did? You didn't play Dragon age that No? No, no, listen, Kingston, you are you? You are Marvel poisoned? No, Ma, You're like, what does this mean? This is this? This imply the fucking super service? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It doesn't that's what makes it that That makes it's so much more fun and crazy. I think that's so cool.
Speaker 1: You're gay whatever, so what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's really good there, Like but I spent like the first like like seven hours of this game, being like I don't remember any of this. So I even played Passifictory, like what do I? I thought it was going to get safe because I was like, I don't remember any of these people because who the fuck is this? And the Zaie the second you run it, you run into him, like immediately the second you go into Omega. Right, yeah, yeah, Like I don't remember this guy at all.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole new experience, it is.
Speaker 2: It was completely I only like now just started picking up like what I remember from mass Efact too, Like fifteen hours in, I'm like, this is what PlayStation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I have the I have the what is it the collection there? Oh yeah that's so. I've been like playing on the PSI. I've been on the Steam deck streaming it. Did you on the Steam did you do a Zai's Loyalty mission? Yeah? You did that? Yeah? Yeah that was pretty fun. It's pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked I like disappointing him. I don't know what you know, I don't have at the end. You know, you don't let the guy, got no, right, you don't kill the guy. Well, I'm a paragon.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm a paragon too, but a lot. It's hard, but around a little bit, you know.
Speaker 4: Like you know, no, fucking around a little bit is like pushing that one dude out of the window if you remember, like there's that one where you can you have the choice to either push him out of the window or not. I can't remember what what uh mission it is, but there's a guy right next to the window, and then you get, Yeah, that's fucking around, not like a thing that will give you twenty plus Paragon points or twenty renegade.
Speaker 1: That's it's a little too much.
Speaker 3: You can you can still be full paragon by the into.
Speaker 1: That if you can, if you do everything, yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I hate I love being paragon because my instinct, my instinct in games is to be good because I feel like when you're good, less function happened to you. That's like not real life, not real life at all, but in games. That's why Like in Balder's Gate three, speaking of balls Gate through the mods came out crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah right now, Yeah I have. I haven't been able to do it. Four hours.
Speaker 3: Over a million miles were downloaded, which is fucking absurd.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen people make some weird shit. So yeah, I got four dicks.
Speaker 3: But but what happened is you during the game right now, during the dark urge stuff, I'm going to finally go to the darker stuff you could just you can't not give people sometimes, and it bothers me so much as I'm like, I didn't want to kill this person and the fucking the really nice bomb Ti fling that you meet, that the barred one, the girl I forgot her name, the one I think she's mad hot, and I was like, Oh, this bitch is fucking bad.
Speaker 1: Just be on my team.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna fuck her. And then I wake up and her introils are on my hands and I'm like, whoa, I didn't want to do that. And then you got to like I lied to my teams. I didn't want them to be disappointed me. I didn't want Will to be mad at me, bro, that's my nigga. I didn't want to be like, oh, you're.
Speaker 1: A murderer, not be on your team. I hate that his name is Will.
Speaker 3: Will is such a real name, you know, such a It's such a real name in that world of like insane names.
Speaker 1: I mean, just like he can easily just not be on your team and you have to worry about disappointing.
Speaker 3: He's my charisma though, he's the rithma person.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: Man, Sometimes when you want to like it's like, oh, don't bring this person on the mission because you don't want them to find out about what you're gonna do. Right, So it's like certain things like I don't want this guy even in my camp because he's probably gonna confront me.
Speaker 1: So I'll make sure the consequences right now that I will literally not a good ship. Yeah, but yeah, that's yeah, man, Mass Effect to uh great, oh Russian spisers, and I will say I know what you're talking about now with the RPG stuff, because after going through mass Efect one and starting Mass of Fact two, I was like, oh, I kind of miss it, and then it fades immediately the seconds. Oh this is great.
Speaker 3: The story is so fucking cool and the side characters are so well done that like it's it's still a better experience, but the RPG Masfect one is really cool.
Speaker 1: It's better.
Speaker 2: But like I at a certain point, I was like I missed it for the first couple of hours, and I was like, I'm okay with this. I still don't like the whole point allocation thing into it's kind of annoying where you.
Speaker 1: Need three to Oh they made it really stupid. It's a little weird way, but they made it. It's better than fixed, a lot better.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, Oh, there's like a mission that I didn't I never played before, that rogue AI thing. Oh yeah, that is sick as they where they kidnapped that autistic guy and they make it I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Project Overloord or something, and that you gotta get him in the lab, right, you gotta go find him in the lab. Yeah that guy sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but dude like that, and he was like crazy. I was like, this is this is the point where I was like, I don't remember any of this in the original. What the fuck is going I really thought I was going crazy. There was a point in my in my in my brain where I was like, did I play Mass Effect two or did I just assume I did?
Speaker 1: Did I imagine this? Did I have had the moments and then get right what I imagined to talk to people about it.
Speaker 2: Because my concept that L conversate about it, because my concept of DLC back then was maps. No it well maps and also for multiplayer stuff, but also like after you know what I mean, like, oh a DALC, so it happens after we're done, Like you didn't have the option. I didn't think about the fact that, like, oh yeah, DLCs just kind of inject new ship into the center of the game.
Speaker 1: Kind of. I forgot that that was even a thing, that, yeah.
Speaker 3: How do I That is what DLC became definitely in the early like because it was expansions, right yeah, because I remember like in Dragon Age in Positionoid the deal, So I'm pretty sure into into it just into the game.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's most RPGs because like usually the end state is like an end state, so in order to add more stuff to it would have to be in the middle. It would have to be like play it Cyberpunk the same way. But like you know, I just didn't even think of that, and I was just like, oh, fuck, I don't I don't recognize any of this by going crazy, but yeah, that that trilogy is really good. Everybody should play.
Speaker 1: I can't always serious.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it for years, but like I was going off of like memory and it's like oh, and I was like, maybe it doesn't hold up as well, and I'm playing, It's like now it holds up fucking fantastic.
Speaker 1: I played.
Speaker 3: Reason why the Western RPG standard is BioWare's two main franchises.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why is it still the standard. I don't know if it's still Maybe because of Balder's Gate and like, uh, Divinity and well, Balder's Gate and even Witcher. I think probably, you know what I mean, maybe.
Speaker 3: Consider which are the same kind of game as that. But I agree, and I agree, I agree which is an action rpg. It's more than than like.
Speaker 1: Interesting that action rpg. I would say it is, but that's interesting.
Speaker 3: It just didn't like sure, Witcher is more like Mass Effect than it is what you then mask is like dragon Age, I would say, one hundred per.
Speaker 4: I would say Dragon Age Origins is still the fucking standard that people won't shut the fuck up about.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a reason why. Yeah, I just want people to like, Look, here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I will say, everything, the the lore, the stories of dragon Age Origins fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I particularly don't care about the combat. It's I like it.
Speaker 4: However, I'm some body that can adapt heavy and there's a lot of people that cannot play that ship.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's that cult tour here we talked about, like because we're able to sit down and be like, you know what when you get past when looking like blocks and like you're taking thirteen minutes to do anything, the running and uh, you can pass all those game is actually kind of a fucking stellar creation in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Like, no, it's not. It kind of sucks, but like there's a lot of people that's a good game. Like the average person.
Speaker 4: Probably doesn't want to do that ship, you know, they don't want to fucking do that type of combat to like fuck I Like they're like, I don't really want to play a game where I can kind of I can technically just set my shit up and then go make a sandwich, you know, like maybe be interactive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot. Yeah, it's like if it's not a game, it's a movies. Yeah.
Speaker 4: To me, I'm like, I'm I mean, I have fun playing that ship. But also I I I enjoy myself a lot more when I'm way more engaging, So I.
Speaker 1: Don't really I understand comics and play card games.
Speaker 3: So I'm a guy like I'll sit down and if I enjoy something I'll make myself enjoy it if I want to enjoy it, right, opposed to like other people, Like I understand, being engaged is a very important thing in like the gaming ward. You gotta be engaged with us. You're like, you know, it's like playing basketball, but you just like you move pieces along the board. It's why I think a lot of turn based rpg is don't do anything for me. It's because I just feel I don't like sitting there and just waiting for the game to play itself.
Speaker 1: And that's why I liked Did you play See If Stars? Yeah? I love that game.
Speaker 2: That's great because it's like it's turn based, but like then there's like this real time kind of element where you got to like, like you get more damage if you like time certain presses. It's like, this is great.
Speaker 3: This is Mario uh RPG in that aspect where it's like you got a time interaction you can block.
Speaker 4: So I was doing with the I I really had fun with the Legend of Dragoon because of that. That's what, Yeah, the Legend Dragon.
Speaker 1: Was because of that. That was never like real time yeah for the game, and that was what I like. They compromise too though, you can like spind a.
Speaker 4: Shipload of gold to get a ring that would just have it auto for people that hated that ship or they're bad at timing, maybe even like accessibility issues. So I thought that was a perfect like balance because I love the interactions with some of the communs would be like nine and sometimes it would go fast as fun.
Speaker 1: It was like super engaging. I loved it. There's video games are picking up right now. Dude, it's gonna we're gonna get it. Sooner or later. We're gonna get it. Dude. There they brought back. They're bringing back Kroc Crop. Dude, Crocs. It's not a bad game, but like very good. Stop like that was to me.
Speaker 2: It was like the last thing for the PS one that I was like, it would be cool to have that just just just just for preservations sake, because I really like that era of like video like the p S one, p S two. There was something like Crash Spiral, like these these three D platformers are so good. Kroc was like the most stilted of them, but Kroc was cute.
Speaker 3: It was scary unique time of video games where it was just like they were people really just trying anything. They were throwing it at the wall and if it's stuck, it stopped. But like, bring back the good ones, like remake Chrono Trigger. I'm fucking done asking for that. Remake Legend of Dragoon, like stop stop.
Speaker 1: Those are hardest make play with. Yeah, but like like those, remake them. But every but.
Speaker 2: Everything that I grew up with the PS from the PS one has been brought back now, like everything, Like it's officially it's great. Everybody understand. Like Medieval, well they didn't do Medieval to which is unfortunate because it's the best one. But Medieval Crash tam racing the Crash trilogy, the spiral like canes around the corner. I'm stoked about that.
Speaker 1: That would see.
Speaker 4: At least that makes sense to me, Like at least that I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember when that ship came out.
Speaker 5: Everyone was talking, you're not gonna play Crock Legend of the Gabas.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be all over. What's the name of the game.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the game that you fight dinosaurs with the wild Man in the future with guns and ship. Yeah, they're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Soon, I think so. I I think I heard something like rumors and I think I heard something about a game. Man, I don't remember the Crisis, guy, Dina Crisis was good.
Speaker 3: That's the other game that could have been talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised Capcom hasn't done that. That was because they had, didn't they do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, Well they had this game called Exo Primal or something which was like, which is like everybody to Dinosaurs. When when that game was revealed, everybody was like, oh, Dino Crisis, and then it was it wasn't and.
Speaker 1: We're like, why why not?
Speaker 2: Just you're clearly you clearly want to make Dinochrisis. Yeah, yeah, nobody cared about it.
Speaker 1: Then that game suck as Yeah, it's not very good because nobody remembers seeing it sucks because it's not Dino Crisis.
Speaker 3: To be honest, if it just said Dino Crisis, it would be like, all this game is actually.
Speaker 2: No dude, I miss I don't know, man, there was a dude at.
Speaker 1: BRO I know, I know I was. So this game came out of nowhere, kind of right in the dark, like I've heard the hype. But here's the thing, I have not seen a second of game boy. I know it's just a bot. It is just a three D It is like very It's like Mario sixty four kind of little big planet. But this new version of it literally almost it's like a three D platform.
Speaker 2: It's a collected on like kind of like Banjo Kazui or like you know, Mario sixty four of these kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Spiro is what they wanted to be. But next, next, next suck. But dude, it is so like I came out the P five right, that was like the launch the mark was what was it? Yeah, NAC was four, but this was so astrobot. I thought there was like a little mini game, so Astrobot.
Speaker 2: I think it was introduced for PS four with like a PSVR thing and it was like a tech demo. I think I could be mistaken, but it's like something like this where there was like a PSVR tech demo and they invented this like character to just kind of like get people say.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is what PSBR is.
Speaker 2: And then for the PS five there was like a tech demo game like it was built into kind of showcase like the controller and all that stuff, and that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: That was like a decent platform. This one's so like I plan I fit.
Speaker 2: In like two days because I was just like I cannot believe how much this feels like a like a p S one p S two game, And like the best way, it doesn't feel like a like a retread. It doesn't feel like it's just a video game. It's just a damn good like different like they are parts of it that are like genuinely hard and like challenging.
Speaker 1: It's like this is good.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of like what I like why I liked video games when I was a kid. It was just like this is fun to just move through and like jump through and like do all this ship in. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's like it just feels it makes you smile just playing.
Speaker 3: Through it like it's It's why Mario will always be at least pretty good. Yeah, because those are just games. There's nothing more than that. It doesn't need to be a story, doesn't need this really intrepid, fucking wild designs.
Speaker 1: You just sit down and play it. You gotta try hard to because like the foundation.
Speaker 3: Is so.
Speaker 1: Nearly fucking diamond.
Speaker 2: It's it is, it is, It is damn good, And what's good about it is like I feel like the thing about Nintendo, right, is that Like it's been Mario for a really long time, and so it's just like, all right, this is a new Mario. It's like okay, it's it's there's still fun, but there is like an element of like, all right, well this is like safe and kind of tried and true and like whatever, like okay, And it's also on hardware that sucks.
Speaker 1: So it's like you're looking, You're squinting at it. You're like, is that Mario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always like to say that, but I don't you know what I mean, Like it is even Zelda for as like good as that as Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom. Mario, You're playing it and you're like you can't help but feel like, man, this would be great on a PC, like this would be great on like hardware that that warrants how good?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? And so what's good.
Speaker 2: But what's really special about Astrobot is like it Astrobot feels like getting that kind of experience at the premium like fidelity that you would expect, the like that we used to get him like in the on the p S one when that when that was like the highest bar for quality and you would get like spiral and crash.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: This is crazy? Not only is this fun, but it looks great obviously at the time, you know, and that's kind of what it is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh wow, this is like the same joy that I get from like a Nintendo game, but at the same time, it's with a character that doesn't feel like run into the ground, and it's on hardware where it feels like it's actually you know, given the budget that it or the hardware that it deserves to really shine and it's just really I highly recommend that get anybody who's like, if you're a three D platform fan at all, it's like, this is like the game of the year to me, honestly, I love it.
Speaker 3: Do you think if you sat someone down I was playing Mario sixty four, Like let's say it's ninety ninety five four, and then you bring him in a room and you tell them.
Speaker 1: You have to finish last of us? Do you think they'll be okay after? What do you mean like if you like like straight like like it's still ninety five, they're like fucking still, Like, so.
Speaker 2: You bring the last time I was back to nineteen twenty five, and.
Speaker 3: You're like, they're still like, oh man, I can't wait to buy a house after working for two years. Two years, let's be fay, let's be fair. I'm I'm so excited. I love the World Trade centers, great buildings. I can't wait to say the F word and no one really get.
Speaker 1: Mad at me. And then did I say on a previous podcast, I thought the Twin Towers was really ugly.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say ugly. I thought they were just big buildings, low key compared to like this skyline looks a lot better. I wouldn't locate. I wouldn't say that, I.
Speaker 2: Think so, especially now that we got those fucking on nine one, we got those lasers shooting up into the sky. Looks dope as it looks like a mass effect place.
Speaker 1: I would I think that's so crazy. But they were just big wreck to you know what, But it's fit the motif of the sky. No, no, no, but you're gay the.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the architecture of New York City, Like some of the some of the nice art you think about, like St. Patrick's Cathedral, or even even just like some of the newer buildings like the fucking Parsons fun and dorms where it's like it looks like, you know, kind of like uh, you know, futuristic or whatever.
Speaker 1: And you see the twin towers. It's just these giant rectangles that look like.
Speaker 3: They've been gone for so long, I know, like they're not like the Empire State Building looks sick. That's a sick looking build.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the gargoyles, you know, like, and it's a design like I think it looks wait, wait, which is it not? That's that's why you like it looks.
Speaker 2: It looks phallic, but like it's got the veins on the sign like I like how it drips from the top.
Speaker 1: At the time, looks like it's a little bit of come coming up and it freezes.
Speaker 2: I hate when people say that, by the way, that like buildings are phallic. What other shape could a building be?
Speaker 1: And what do they wanted to be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it like like a ball, like a lemanating ball? Can you imagine lemonating round building? Like a fucking sphere in the air.
Speaker 4: A building can only be if you were if you were an architect, like I think if you brought the blueprints.
Speaker 3: They would have thrown you off a building. They would have or someone would have given me a lot of money to try it. Some guy would have shown it. When I'm black Russian, I.
Speaker 1: Need you to build the giant ball building. We will give you three trillion dollars. Build building.
Speaker 2: Like it hovers. It's like a hovering it's it's got like jets on the bottom of keeping eyes. But it's like rotating.
Speaker 1: It's like constantly spinning.
Speaker 3: Real fat, like a washing machine. But do you fucking hit the building like in an office? Like you like, holy on, you have a cyros office.
Speaker 2: So you're just like yeah, like people like dollars due and then putin goes impressive.
Speaker 1: It falls and like and it destroys the entire city. It rolls and it.
Speaker 3: Hits explicitly every other building.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like pink like this, Yeah, good creation. I think you do. Good job.
Speaker 3: Want to make another building in these states? You're like, okay, give me give me four trung enough so insane, Oh my god, Okay, we are going to other things.
Speaker 1: Is an hour? Look, there's gonna be a long one.
Speaker 2: There's no getting around the.
Speaker 1: Limbs don't want you to know that the spear building is the most optical structure. It is the most optimal building that could possibly exist. Round buildings are the best thing. For a minute, why do they keep making phallic buildings.
Speaker 2: Stationary buildings and the number one enemy of the United States.
Speaker 1: He takes his beanie off and he points.
Speaker 2: He takes on his building, he takes off his beaning, and it's it's literally the Russian embassy.
Speaker 1: There's a mysterious tiny people. Hello, I am meet your bulletin.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, there's there's a lot more to get, dude. Yeah, the Russian stuff, it's funny. Yeah, let's move on. So what do we want to there's so much to what are we feeling?
Speaker 1: Let's go out of these subjects. That Lincoln Park that would be a quick yeah, yeah, that's a quick one. So Lincoln Park. Uh, I'm linking bark. The new song is I'm Lincoln Park, Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: Mike goes, yeah, Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Park, linking part the part that linked I'd need a job get on LinkedIn.
Speaker 3: I like man, people try to make fun of I still like like I not like him.
Speaker 2: I like so much of my life is like almost like a Todd Howard kind of figure where like I don't know if there's really like I don't know if I can really authentically dislike him for any reason.
Speaker 1: I should notice since I was a child, so like I just really like him.
Speaker 3: Him is just like like this like him is like, dude, you've been like one of my favorite musicians that's not in hip hop for so long. Dude, you're just cool. In my mind, it's like Chester. I think Chester is so fucking cool. Seeing him in Brooklyn is like wrapping in subways. It is like one of my favorite moments of like actual life. I was going to call you on one time. He was just in fucking in the subway by the five train. It's like spinning with people, and I was like, that's so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: So he's telling a story about his experiences. Yeah what I basically I got it. Whoa whoa too? What? Well what I said? I know where you were at I know you know, you know you know what this is like. He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love Lincoln Park a lot, I really, but so so they're back.
Speaker 1: They have a new singing shiny They have a new shiny, shiny, new singer singer. It's a lady. Unfortunately it's a it's a woman's a woman. Nor through you started. You hear Dutch. They got a new singer and Lincoln Park again, Dutch again again. Never happened. It's a big deal, But I feel like Mica wouldn't be a big fan of it. Mike killed the first one Mike has killed. He would do it, that piece of ship.
Speaker 2: He would, he would, He would be the kind of person to do it. But so they came out with a new single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Emptiness Machine. I heard it. It's okay, It's it's okay.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, I like that. You know, somebody made a comment and that I really agreed with.
Speaker 4: They're like, you know, well, well, first of all, I just want to say there's a lot of controversy why we're gonna talk about this at all, really, but I heard the live performances of the old songs. I didn't particularly love it because he's not singing in the original keys.
Speaker 1: So they're kind of them. They would have actually half a they would have a step up, and it's weird. I would have liked them.
Speaker 4: They usually go down to, you know, to not strain a singer's voice when they're doing tours and ship which I don't love, but I understand. Uh, they went up for her voice, which is very fucking bizarre for me because I was just thinking, you guys could have gotten the singer that will handle the voices, handled the in the original key, like well yeah, But Mike Schnode also said something. He was like, it's not about the talent, it's about the person. So he was more interested in working with Emily than just somebody who just can do Chester really well. And I'm like, that's kind of gay, but hey, that's your that's your that's your back. Because just for me from a fans perspective, yeah, if I want, if I'm gonna hear the original songs, I want to hear them like oh that sounds fucking dope, not have them sound off.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, like hearing the original songs again without Chester, like you're not gonna get the same thing anyway, Well I.
Speaker 1: Can get, you know what I mean? I can get something like say, when there was that like Filipino singer that I think was Filipino that uh came the.
Speaker 4: Lead singer of Journey. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that I was killing it. You know what I mean and and that in that I'm actually was completely okay with that. And it's not like the Fun Well it was named Joe Perry whatever the fuck his name is, the lead singer whatever. I like Journey, but I don't know them, but like they I was. He wasn't dead or anything. They were just having problems or something. But anyway, long story short, what I'm saying is I've I've heard so many covers over the years of some people doing phenomenal jobs, and I'm like, they could have went in that direction. That's not what you know they want to do. Fair enough. I'm just saying as a fan, I'm like, ah, now the new song. I you know, obviously they made music to fit her voice. So I don't have criticisms of that any that it sounded well. However, somebody said something like what if they did what like said, Okay, there's audio slave. It was audio slave in the sound Garden. It's not rage against the machine, it's its own entity. And it actually, arguably.
Speaker 1: I would say audio slaves, not historically, but I would say hard audio slave. Actually, well, I won't let me.
Speaker 4: Let me just speak for myself. I think audio slave is better than either of those bands. I think fucking Rage is obviously dope. I'm also a big fan of Soundgarden, but I think Audio Slave was just something magical.
Speaker 1: I think even when you think that's when you look at the numbers, when you look at numbers and popularity, and.
Speaker 3: Has a degree of faction like objectivity to it almost.
Speaker 2: But I would agress people for saying that.
Speaker 3: It would be like saying, like them above, rage against the Machine, Disma's not like how genuinely iconic.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, That's why I said historic, guinely, That's why I said, historically, I think it's arguable, Like I don't think like it's not one of those things where it's like, oh, fucking you know, imagine Dragon is one of the best bands.
Speaker 2: It's not like, you know, it's that's not a it's not it's like, oh, massiffect One is the best. It's like that's fine, Like that's like a perfectly like reasonable right, because were talking about the same substance.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Chris Cornell and Tom Morella, for example, we're talking about Rages against the Machine into entities from Raisings, Machine Entities from sound Guard, and they come together and in my opinion, I think those fucking brilliant minds traded. No, I'm just no, I'm just saying, like Chris Cornell from Sound Garden, right, I think there was. Actually the other members are from Rage as well, a few of them, Like, I don't think everyone is well, I think it was just I think I think the I think it was just the basis in the drummer. I could be wrong, so like, I don't I'm none of don't remember that. I don't remember remember.
Speaker 1: But anyway, anyway, I think anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying that I think that they created something amazing phenomenal that I feel like, what if they did that?
Speaker 1: What if Lincoln Park?
Speaker 4: Actually just here's the members from Lincoln Park minus Chester and the the drummer Rob and we'll bring in this girl and then we're gonna do something that is gonna be very reminiscent because obviously Tom Morell's riffs they're unmistakable and audio slave, you know what I mean, Like, you know it's Tom Morello, and so basically it would be like, oh, these are fucking rifts sound kind of like Lincoln Park and shit, but it's just a new thing, and then what if it took off in the way the audio slave, Well, how did I feel about that? I feel like that would have been a better thing. But you know, obviously this is just I didn't really like, Oh, well, that's fine. I didn't like hearing I didn't think she sounded very good for some of the songs. And their new song is fine for the Lincoln Party. I think their new song is fine. I you know, I'm used to Chester singing the songs. Yeah, but like, I just wonder how people would have felt if they would have heard them. And like say, say, like a lot of those songs are in like C sharp. I just wonder how people would have felt if they heard them in that, because there's a lot of people that feel are not musically inclined that couldn't quite pinpoint why things sounded off to them.
Speaker 3: It did sound different, But I was like, the thing is like the songs I.
Speaker 1: With Chester or not gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that's the thing for me, Like they're not gone, They're not going anywhere. I can still listen to them. If I don't really like the new source of artists, the version of it I love is still there.
Speaker 1: I will say, like, I think I think she does a good job on the original.
Speaker 2: On the new one, I think it's good. I think it's you know, it's not bad at all. I think she's She sounds a lot like Hailstorm to me a little bit, which is like, I like Hailstorm, fine, but like, you know, it's it's a little bit. I don't want to say redundant necessarily because it's not the word I'm looking for really, but no, not unnecessarily, just like it sounds more like Hailstorm than does Lincoln Park, at least like to me. Yeah, or at least her voice. Maybe the composition on the on the full thing that they do is probably gonna be different. But it's cool to get new Lincoln Park after like, how long has it been?
Speaker 1: Seven years? Seven years ago? The last album was eight though, right, yeah, they've got the same one more Light. One More Light came on twenty seventeen, and then he dies. I speculate, I honestly believe that part of the backlash from the album pushed him over the edge. I I I I have I don't have direct evidence of that, you know, if I knew his family, because Chester loves heavy music and there were times that Mike Shinoda is actually as much as I like him, he's also a his music tastes.
Speaker 4: He's kind of a snob in a way that he likes to go against the grain too much and he loves to like switch things up. He loved like the actual response from One More Light where a bunch of the historic fans were like, fuck.
Speaker 1: This album because it's a pop album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a complete It's not like say, you guys remember like Thousand Suns or whatever. There was an album that came out like twenty ten or something that people were kind of like, where's the electric guitars?
Speaker 1: They were kind of gone, Yeah, were like people were pretty Yeah. He was just like yeah, whatever. He's like I love that.
Speaker 4: Like in his mind he's like, I'm doing something right because he's being an artist. And I understand that, but I also, from me from a perspective of somebody who's an artist and also a fan, I'm like, if I want to fuck around and do art, I'm gonna fuck around in a different project.
Speaker 1: And I thought that's what he was doing before he did fort Minor.
Speaker 4: He has his solo stuff. Mike Shanoda that's what he was doing. But then at a certain point, I feel like some mars his ego just stop caring and I'm just gonna do me. And here's the thing, what I'm getting at One more Light. I don't think it's something the direction that Chester necessarily want to go in, but he just he's like, let's let's do it. Let's just let's fucking do something different. And Chester actually branched out and he made a song with U. I think his name is Mark Meir. I can't remember this guy's name, whatever, Mark Mark Morton, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Mark Morton.
Speaker 4: He's the guitarist from from Lamb of God. Because you want to do some heavier shit, so he did some heavier shit. And so Chester has this fucking song with this guy. And but around that time, there's a lot of other stuff happening.
Speaker 1: That, you know, obviously whatever. I saw some interviews about you know, with his uh, his wife and shit like that. But I think that he just got so bummed out about the reception because it's a fucking shitty pop album.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunately, he's not a good Album's always been like very vocal about his problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's had a lot of he's had sexual trauma and sexual abuse as a kid. He's had all these issues, always dealing with that stuff, and I just.
Speaker 3: I feel it just makes me feel really really sad because, like you you know, there are not many people that you can like genuinely feel like are good people genuine have like good hearts that just love music in its most true form. Genuine is like Chesters was fucking around whatever they could fucking think of at the time. It would any kind of popular music. Chester would be around it, you know, be like in some sort of form of fashion, like at a concert of it on stage.
Speaker 1: I give it props to people, and it just sucks that we lost them.
Speaker 3: For me, yeah, this makes me feel really really sad because like there's a bunch of artists like I wouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: If they died, you know, so there was to be fair, uh there.
Speaker 2: I do feel like a lot of that does come down to the fact that not that these aren't good people necessarily, but like they kind of got out before we before they necessarily had a chance to disappoint. It's like Dave Roll recently, right, Like did you see that thing with Dave Roll?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, yeah, hold that thought write that down so we don't forget, because I do want to.
Speaker 1: I do remember it. Okay, okay, I remember. I don't even know what happened with Well, there's like I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to because that that's another path that I want.
Speaker 1: To discuss too. I think this is kind of connected.
Speaker 4: It is, no, it is connected, but let's I I wanted to about because I need to say something important that's somebody would have pointed out versus and foremost, I forgot to mention very important. Chris Cornell fucking killing himself was a major cattlest I forgot to mention that. I've had to mention that, like his best friend, essentially one of his best friends in the industry, uh took his own life first and then and then Chester was like okay, I'm out, like you know, like every there, so there was I just want to mention that because I'm saying when the catalyst was the album, but that's a much bigger one, Chris. It's also like a million he was me not mentioning that is crazy to talk about this. So I'm like, I was like, let me interject with that, and for a.
Speaker 3: Moment, I looked at your shirt. Yeah, and I thought the guy whispering but his ear was a chicken. For a second, I thought it was a chicken for a moment. But he's like pecking at his fucking I thought his his head was missing where his ear was, And I was like, what the fuck am I looking at that?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a human?
Speaker 3: Ted you just looked at his shirt for the first time. No, I saw it more than once. But I was like, when did it turn into a chicken? I got it breathing havings. I got scared, and I was going through you.
Speaker 1: Know those optical illusion shirts, you know, like where they turned the humans turn into chickens, those classic shirts. Yo, Yeah, hold on, I love New York shirts. It's like it's the same thing. I love our heart and why and then the head turns into chicken? A chicken? Yeah? Hold on?
Speaker 4: Hold on the biggest part of the Armstrong thing. Are you guys aware of the biggest controversy of all that?
Speaker 1: Then she's like a Zionist or something. No, No, it's not that. That would be crazy. That would have been hilarious. I don't yeah opinions person, she's not.
Speaker 4: She's so it's it's because of her deep ties to the Church of scientology and it's but it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like see like the so is she a scientologist? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So her family was born into it and stuff like that, And so, unfortunately, with a lot of disillusioned content creators that have actually became really popular talking about the church and how problematic it is documentaries and stuff and people finding out how fucked up it is and how.
Speaker 1: Cold it is.
Speaker 3: What is she actually wanted practicing?
Speaker 1: She her family was born into she was born into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you could be born into something and not exactly prob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't be right saying that.
Speaker 4: I would say I would because like it's like me, like say, oh, I was brought up to be Christian, and then I became disillusioned once I'm like, oh, this is all cartoons and fairy tales and zombies and ship.
Speaker 1: It's talking dogs and fake ship. I was like, once, unfortunate fucking Haitians.
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 1: What did I say it? When I came into I don't remember. I don't know what we just said.
Speaker 3: I was like these sea bound niggas eating dogs, they're trapped in the water they.
Speaker 1: Have, well, yeah, left job, he says, left John, That'd have been amazing. Hold on. So they so Emily.
Speaker 4: So it's not just the ties though, it's specifically that she so she tried to escape go how close she was with Danny Masterson.
Speaker 1: That's worse.
Speaker 4: So she tried to so she tried to be like pretend, like she even said in a statement on Twitter not Twitter, on Instagram.
Speaker 1: In her story she put on like, ohr, I'm Emily.
Speaker 4: Oh you guys recently found out, Like it was so fucking tone deaf, and she was like someone told me to go to his court hearing. And I was like, you already fucked yourself by passing the buck on saying someone told you to go. She's actually very close friends with Danny Masterson. And so not only that, the singer of the Mars Volta and some other fucking at the drive through and driver and I don't know that fucking band, but I know the least sing her that his wife is actually a victim of Danny Masterson, and he knows deep details of this stuff and how fucked up and crazy they were treating her and harassing her with all this crazy stuff. And Emily is very aware of a lot of this stuff, and she's trying to act like, oh, it's just a one time thing. I try to see the good people. So she already tried to downplay that, which was was already a bad look where I'm like, you could have just owned it and be like, yeah, I fucked up, you know, I'm whatever. She tried to be like someone told me.
Speaker 1: To go and not only responsibility to be great because then because everybody has you know, has earned is old redemption if you if they're in a chance to change. Uh.
Speaker 4: Chester's son Jamie came out and he's like, I do not support any of this is what's going on right now. He's like, uh, Mike's Mike snota is a fucking problem. Him and his family are actually having issues like the Shanoda family and the fucking the Bennington's. He came out with the whole diatribe of shit on Instagram. It's been articles all over the fucking internet about it, and it's really interesting where I'm like, holy shit, what begs the question is? With all so much stuff going against them, I was like, whoa, what, what's the what's the line of thinking to Again? People were speculating the reason why Rob didn't return is because of all this controversy too, and he Rob hasn't said anything, but the way that he wasn't even showing up for a lot of interviews when they were re releasing some stuff and doing a lot of anniversary shit.
Speaker 1: Robuh yeah, the drummer they.
Speaker 4: Were, I think there might be smoke there because he wasn't showing up for fucking anything, like he didn't want anything to do. And I was like, oh, that seems a little bit more serious than just like, oh, I don't want to fucking rejoin Lincoln Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's when you when you when you're seeing these people come out, famous musicians and Chester's son coming out and talking shit. Yeah, like it kind of it seems like because before it was just like, we can't speculate. Rob has to said anything, but there's clearly there's within the camp itself, there are some fucking problems that, like.
Speaker 1: Say, the fact that if Chester's old ass.
Speaker 4: Son, you know, like his older son, like is kind of like what the fuck, man, this shit ain't cool at all, And they were jamming with Emily way before it would have even been respectful to do like it it's it's kind of a lot of bombshell stuff. So you could be on the side of being like I don't care about that. Maybe Jamie Bennington is a hater, but I would just say, given what's happening, there's a lot of stuff. I feel like people that are invested in Lincoln Park would care about this. If you're not invested in Lincoln Park, then morality doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 1: To you, like, you know, in this situation. Well, because that's how people are. Like if I don't care about the situation, I don't care about the morals and inner workings of it.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I person like even as your driver was like, oh the rob the drummer for Park, I'm like, who Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's fine.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think anybody who was like, you know, who's really into girl, Like no disert Like obviously that's disres but like I mean, like there's there are people there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like there's Dave Grohl.
Speaker 2: From Food Fighters, who's like an instrumental kind of person, the best, the best. It's like all the drummer of like you know, my thirty seconds tomorrow. It's like I'm It's important, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Jared Lettle isn't everybody everybody and he's one of those street performers. Take me damn if he did all that, he's actually the best. Oh yeah, I would, I would join his. I would join his. So dave.
Speaker 2: Things like he had a or something like he had a baby with like some other.
Speaker 4: Person, some other person, and like so this I hate this. I fucking hate social media. Clearly he was being punished to log onto his fucking Instagram and then put this short little message like oh yeah, new little baby born uh by not my wife. Essentially, I'm gonna love the kid and my I love my family.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck was that? I didn't even know this at all. I don't care. Is clearly told me.
Speaker 2: You told me, and I still don't really care, Like I don't. I just noticed that it happens like whatever I would.
Speaker 1: I will tell you. Why can I say if this is the worst thing to come out of that day, roll great? That awesome.
Speaker 3: I still pretty stand up.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: I've heard I've seen online these fake fucking people that are trying to act like he's like a piece of shit now, like he's like the worst person, Like, oh, he's so fake, and I'm like, first of all, you have no idea what happened, and then he fucks some other person you don't know the relationship between him and his wife or whatever. You don't know, say like, okay, what is the motivation? We can like speculate about this, because that's actually kind of fun, right.
Speaker 3: Obviously it could have happened. I agree with Like are you saying no matter what? Obviously, if things are going bad, you usually try to jump out a situation. You know, even if it's why would It's not easy, it's not a good situation.
Speaker 4: It's not motherfucker was he was clearly instructed to post that.
Speaker 3: That's all that's yeah, But like, no matter what happened, if you were, if you're having a child out of wedlock, you know clearly the situation that's going on.
Speaker 1: Is going wrong.
Speaker 4: It's not a good look and look. But but you're not the devil for that, you're the devil to the person you wronged. Yes, Outside of that, So, like I have, I have.
Speaker 1: Friends that have cheated.
Speaker 4: One of my closest friends that I grew up with, I was really good friends with before I was really good friends with this one girl before they started dating, and he cheated on her like multiple times, and I was like, you know, like I was really disappointed in my friend, but we still remain friends because at the end of the day, what'd you do? What was the worst thing to you? Fucked another girl? Like what did you actually do? Do you go to jail for that? Do you I religiously cheat on my husband with Lily. But it happens, you know, like it happens, you know, like I live.
Speaker 1: I have a life, I have appearance.
Speaker 2: It's it's a shitty thing to do. But I saw him trainding. I was like, oh no, what is this, you know, like I saw like I saw him training imagine. I'm like no, even to like, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: To me, it's like we gotta do more bombs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the thing to me is like that is such a that like that like a whole zion is like that is such a pop Unfortunately it's a popular kind of opinion. So to me, it's just like that's unfortunate. But it's like that's like a social structure that exists. Like I can't be like fucking phenomenally enraged by it. It's it's not even their fault.
Speaker 1: Like, well, they're being doctrinating into that way of thinking, right, because no one would truly imagine, imagine, fucking truly believing that stuff, like like to the point where, like say, if it started happening to them in their neighborhood, they would be like, well that's fine. They whoever is killing us has the right to defend themselves, you know, like they were actually believe that. But so like, but I saw I saw his name trendy. I was like, no, oh god, what is this going to be? What is this going to be? Is it gonna be like a minor thing? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: And then I saw it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, so yeah, I'm gonna blast ever long now. Yeah, infidelity or whatever, infidelity, there goes my hero. You know. I saw some good memes about it. Got con That's exactly what I was. I muffle.
Speaker 2: I guess, god, he's but it's funny. I heard that song like through those memes again, I was like.
Speaker 1: A good musician, that's.
Speaker 4: The thing, Like he is really when people talk about like how great he is, I was like, I'm sorry, I wasn't really have him under the microscript that way, I would see him do charity work every once in a while, and I was cool, he has time to do that's fucking great. So that lets me know by default because you know, he doesn't have to do that, he doesn't need pr for that, so he's doing it because.
Speaker 1: He wants to do it. So he's a pretty decent guy.
Speaker 4: And then look at decent people can't slip up and fuck other people because the thing when it comes to that specifically specifically, it is, you know, in our nature, especially in men, with our testosterone and our fucking we want to come all the time. And when they're fucking some women that are probably you know, oh Dave Grohl, I'm gonna try my best to get at him. Sometimes these people have weak moments. Now I'm wondering, well, just a fresh kid sounds like it was just recently born.
Speaker 2: Imagine like you're like twelve or something and you find out the day bro is your dad. You're like, yeah, what yeah, a guitar and you just understand.
Speaker 3: You're like or maybe this is why Tom I can do literally everything, watch.
Speaker 1: Picking up and going at it. Whoa are you? Is? Dave grow your dad? And the fucking fake Dad's they're just all sad. He kills himself the barrel, like in his throat, he could the barrel. Hey kid, look at me, I'm fucking I'm vana al Right, we gotta we gotta get going. So uh, Lincoln Park. That whole thing is.
Speaker 2: Weirdo Avocado, it's Ado Avocado had a thing. He had a thing recently, so he's finn.
Speaker 1: I guess, okay, good for him, man, Yeah, great, nigga, Why well, I don't say good, Like look when when when it when? He's has a plan.
Speaker 4: So though, here's the whole things right If anybody doesn't know what happened. Niko Kado for the last couple of years backloged a bunch of videos trying to make it seem like he was active the entire time, but he's secretly been losing weight, probably gastic bypass surgery and ozimpic because ozimpic wasn't popular two years ago, so it was probably gastic bypassed at first, and then probably finished it off with a little bit of ozimpic. Lost a bunch of weight. But the way that he's going about it makes me I was like, oh, I don't want to congratulate him anymore because.
Speaker 1: He's trying to act like this joke's on you thing. He's trying to act like.
Speaker 6: Look at all you consumers, I all wanted to watch this fat, gross, retarded idiot, joke's on you.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: Even bother me, everyone's watching his content?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like what I mean?
Speaker 2: I was like, it's a fat idiot.
Speaker 4: People that did they behave in a way that they weren't supposed to. They saw a fat, fucking loser, idiot moron crying all the time and they laughed, And how are they how are they supposed to treat that?
Speaker 1: What was his thesis exactly? That like, oh you paid attention to me?
Speaker 4: So I won like yeah, you guys, just keep coming back and your your feet. He's basically trying to make He's trying this is what he's trying to do, and unfortunately some people are falling for it.
Speaker 1: Because I saw some people call him a fucking genius.
Speaker 2: That's It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it. I was like, how does anybody anyway.
Speaker 2: He'm fucking doctor Manhattan?
Speaker 1: Then what is this? Anyone could justin? Wang said like, oh, I'm gonna like make videos of me shiitting my pants and then you know, reveal one day that, oh, actually my pants are clean. Yeah, Like it's like, at what point, just like I treated, what is it? Like? What is the genius?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, I pretended?
Speaker 3: I think the idea is that he was trying to say, like, oh, you guys kept coming back to tear on this person to make yourself feel better. Yeah, because whole time I was thinning and you guys were just being cunts for no reason.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it's not no reason.
Speaker 3: You're still posted at that state doing those if he was just.
Speaker 1: Like a sad fatshole he was, also, there's no what it is so obvious that.
Speaker 4: At one point he was just like I'm tired of being a fat piece of ship. First of all, there's one thing I want to say. It's also obvious that he was playing a character, like so I think I thought everyone understood that that was the whole thing, Like we were laughing at him hamming it up like he I remember there's this clip of him.
Speaker 1: Screaming about a cat and crying in his car or.
Speaker 2: Something like something the cat Like, It's like, that's not He's not like a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not. It's not like real mental illness. That is just somebody.
Speaker 4: He slams trade and the thing goes everywhere and he's crying and ship.
Speaker 2: He's too well organized in the way that he puts things out for him to be genuinely mentally he's not Christian, he's real because he's not making that.
Speaker 1: It is actually sad to me, right, he doesn't have a manager. He's not like.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no.
Speaker 1: There's no organization. That's a Disney villain, but there's no organization in that there, Like that's genuine Like the guy was like, here's a new video everything.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, obviously, like this guy is like playing some kind of role. He's crazy for doing. He's insane for thinking this is a great thing to do, I guess. But then the whole like, oh, I'm actually thin haha, jokes, I spread my asshole on camera and now like jokes, I knew.
Speaker 1: It's like no, not really, yeah, it's not there is anybody could do this. Anyone could it is. There is nothing arbitrary to me. I was like, I really just don't give the people that I like.
Speaker 2: Doctor disrespect, trying to trying the same thing where he's like, jokes on you, guys, I said, I had I said the word inappropriate messages with a minor, And look how you guys dove into the word inappropriate. You look at how you did it, and he's like you, why would you on you? I convinced you guys that I sexed with a minor.
Speaker 1: Because I did, because.
Speaker 2: I got you where it's like show everybody's like where he's on camera and he's like, everybody's like, show the messages, show the messages. What do second grade?
Speaker 1: Second grade? Weird response? Like based on the context that, okay, that what second grader is? Do they demand? People just said, you know better than we would. You would, wouldn't he? Dude? This is so fucking wild.
Speaker 4: I would just imagine when I first saw that that clip of him doing that, I immediately pictured his lawyer like fucking sitting down like eating dinner, and then his phone just blowing up with people like like in his office his law firm, Like dude, fucking dude, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: I imagine a lawyer looking at the full and squeeze, like paper bag, just squeeze.
Speaker 1: They just got to a point where people didn't care anymore. They didn't care anymore, and then you made yourself look worse. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: And people were saying, Okay, doctor Disrespect, let's let's go with your angle. He was dumb, fucking what's hard you fucking I'm just like, because it's so beyond stupid, but let's go with this angle. Like so one of the biggest streamers on twitch Twitch was just like, yeah, let's just kick him off. He didn't do anything wrong, let's kick it. Let's just get rid of it for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so much money. They lost money doing that, are you? They were flying it like that.
Speaker 4: And remember, I'm okay, remember how many things that they've brushed over with like that were against their terms of services and stuff time fire so many that was like so many things that have been done, and they kept their cash cows on because obviously they're going to so to be like oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Doctor Disrespect huge huge, not fuck him like I was just like, they kicked him off that game. All that should happen, and it's like, you know, it's unfortunate, Doctor Disrespect. I feel like he thinks that most of his fan bases are still kids, but a lot of them start off as kids, and a lot of them are older now, a lot of them have graduated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he thinks that like, oh, I can just say the dumbest fucking thing and they'll believe anything. Like but even have nick marks, that fucking dumb retarded idiot that like he's oh, trans people bad even He's like, nah, fuck you dude. I like I was.
Speaker 4: I actually I was like an ounce of respect for nick marks, because I never thought i'd respect him and anything.
Speaker 1: There's at least an ounce of principle there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, it's whatever.
Speaker 1: This is. Well, he's just like a like he's like he's like a pit bull if a person was a pit bull. He's like no neck. He's like he's just like that thing's weird to me, What is that trans? It's weird.
Speaker 3: Think about like they're taking my kids or something. They want to make my son a boy and my boy a boy, my boy my son into a car.
Speaker 1: They're gonna put another penis on my boy, making a double boy boy double boy. Not the I don't know, man, the.
Speaker 2: I just let's be clear, doctor, just he will be fine, Like there are enough stupid people that he'll there's plenty.
Speaker 4: We saw the streams. There was a lot of people shipping in them. But there's plenty of his fans that they're on Twitter. Oh, you guys are stupid.
Speaker 1: He showed you guys like I saw a bunch of them, like the same thing with the Russia thing. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh they came after Tim Poole because Tim Pole is suing Kamala Harris h Q.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did say what he said.
Speaker 1: No, this is fucking this is amazing.
Speaker 4: Kamla Harris HQ, right, which is like, okay, cool, just shares a just a thing of Temple's podcast, a clip of it where Laura Lumer, that fucking plastic y bitch, was like, oh, she was advocating for corporal punishment, saying people who do treason should be executed, and then they cut off the podcast. But then they come on like immediately after.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, didn't she say like kill people or something. Well, she was just like they should be immediately, you know, like they should be people like that should be executed. It should just happen. And like so they they first they killed the broadcast, but then they brought it right back, and then he was like, actually, we just need to do that, blah blah blah. And then he was like, I actually completely agree with you. So Temple completely agrees. He's completely in agreement.
Speaker 4: Then so Kamala Harris Q shares this fucking clip and then Temple's like, I'm suing them, goes on his podcast and says, I'm suing them for defamation. I've never advocated for that. I don't trust the government to do corporal punishment or or for the death penalty. And I'm like, nigga, we saw you on your podcast saying you agree with lower Lumer.
Speaker 1: I can't believe people get their information from this man. No, it's not. I think it's.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't know you know that much. I don't know I'm making up words. I just know the melody. I just know the melody. If I got any I'm gonna ask you. I'm gonna clip that and ask Jojo, did I get anything?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you mean you're talking about the Twitter trash? Yeah? I was like, yeah, just out of nowhere, just I can't recreate that. That doesn't even look at you exactly. When he's like, like, doesnch do that. He does something like does he do that? I don't know how his face is like in like, how do you double folded? Like how do you do that? I don't know. I've tried. I can to my face pretty well. I know my mass cheeks, but that's it.
Speaker 3: I can make my asshole turn into a cowboy literally like it looks like a cowboys like.
Speaker 1: That, turn picture into the shape of a fucking stereotypical like like it it looks like it's like it's a it's a cut out for cookies. COOKI oh my god, I'm never eating cookies at your house.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: So yeah, im somebody's asshole looking like a like any other shape I would is crazy.
Speaker 3: You rarely see people's assholes?
Speaker 1: Can we modify that?
Speaker 3: But if I saw someone's assole like that, I would screw. I would scream like, actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why don't you brought good point? Why don't we see people's a good point? I can't even say I can't even go down that alley. I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: This is this is the battle of idea, he is this is the marketplace of ideas.
Speaker 1: This is the marketplace of ideas. Why don't see people's assholes. The Libs don't want you to see their assholes. Oh to catch a bolt of lightning.
Speaker 2: He tried to, like, all right, so all right, all right, so so RECTI of bees James Earl Jones, Yes, can I be seriously? I don't know why I knew that he was alive still, but in my brain I thought he was surely dead. I don't know how to reconcile that because I believed both of those things at the same time.
Speaker 1: He don't he feels dead. You were, and he's fucking he was old. He was old as shit.
Speaker 2: I think he was in that age territory where I'm like, he has to be if he dies soon, I'm okay with it because it's.
Speaker 1: He's so old. I mean he lived ninety three years man, seven thirty eight years. Man, it's pretty crazy. Yeah. I think like once you're like once you're like sixty.
Speaker 2: Five seventy, I think like that's the point where it's like, oh, okay, like people are gonna pass away from me.
Speaker 1: Past eighty. Past eighty is like seventy eight is when I start wearing seventy eight. Yeah's eighty's I mean, your time's on its way. But what I mean is like, it's not it's not like Amy Winehouse, you know what I mean, where it's like she was younger than we were.
Speaker 3: It's insane that then we were, Oh she was a seven twenty seven club, she was younger.
Speaker 1: She's younger than this moment. She's younger than we are now, wild insane. Yeah, who killed her again with the party? Neil Patrick Harris? Yeah, they actually that was her real body. They Yeah, it was like that insan It's like that Smiling Friends episode with the fucking uh white Face demon where they eat him at the party. You know, it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm actually those celebrities have enough money to actually make that happen, if you think about it, If there was one that was like nefarious enough, they could literally pay somebody. Hey, great digger guy, Yeah, I will give you one million dollars to dig up Amy Winehouse. And yes, of course I'm gonna do it for a million dollars. I only make fucking fifteen dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: So twenty five dollars a year, of course I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Of course, that idea of eating a person is so looney loody spaghetti crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's like he's he's forgetting. It's almost crazy.
Speaker 2: He's eating pets.
Speaker 1: Transition. You have this to hate it would rate it you're gay or you gay? You are you're straight and gay? You are gay, you're gay. That's how Anthony guys one episode did you love it? Hate it? That? Did you love it? You hate it? You're gay, you're gay, you're gay, you're gay, tran gay. And then I'd be like, I don't think I was dreaming.
Speaker 3: I'm like wait, wait, really fast though, And it ended immediately only that one time too.
Speaker 1: No, ever, something.
Speaker 3: Pops up, there's no other like pops over another like I get.
Speaker 1: This a light gay, I get this gas a solid gay edging on gay.
Speaker 2: That's stupid.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so we were coming off the presidential debate, the most recent one. Yeah, whatever, that's basically how I feel about it. Yeah, it was better than the last one. Well, it was a lot. I mean, I hated the last one. I was just kind of sad. The last one made me want to Actually, I really didn't think about jumping out of my last one second floor, just like right by my window, and I was like, I got the last one. I entertaining my tongue was in the barrel of a fucking smith and wesson. You were licking all the way. You licked all the gunpowder, so you couldn't shot yourself. You were let.
Speaker 2: So I mean, yeah, it was it was wild. I think I think any honest person would be able to look at the last two debates and they would say, like the last one, the first one, clearly Biden lost, you know, not on substance or whatever, but he just came off worse because he's just like a fucking decrepit piece.
Speaker 1: Of ship man, you know, beat you and golf, you know what I mean. I'll bet he can't lift a golf Come on, let's be let can lift a golf club. He cannot. I saw him fall off a bike. Yeah but look you remember him. He's just riding and I'm like, okay, I think at the club. But there's no way he could coordinately aiming at anything. He could like he can't swing this, act like he can't do this, He'll swing it and he'll get take away. They like, yeah, I think he could grasp.
Speaker 2: He could grasp a golf club and maybe guess that it was a golf club.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But like he's not swinging that thing. Hey, look at these repped our leggs. These are amazing. Well these what kind of a ball is this? This is such a long thing, like like what I feel like?
Speaker 3: Joe Biden is a kind he's so gone he can go up to a tree and make it grow more like that's how like not what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: He's so not here theorily anymore. He can walk up the tree and be like, wow, this tree could be beautiful.
Speaker 1: They don't turn in.
Speaker 2: He's so Joe Biden is so tapped out that if he walked up to a tree and touched it, the tree would siphon what's left of him and he would fall.
Speaker 1: He'd become the tree like.
Speaker 4: One new leaf would sprout, you know those trees that like retract when you touch on those plants. They slap him because they just they they can't even respect him a little bit.
Speaker 1: You hear against you hear an audible like ew oh ship damn was that supposed to happen? And the fucking like guy was like, no, so Joe, they've never done that before. Made a red wood recoil? How does that work? It got up and walked away, with the tree giants. Goddamn Jack, that's pretty fucking jack.
Speaker 4: Let me get some fire, racist trees or something. I don't know what's going on now. Yeah, that was boring a ship. Even Trump was lowered, and he was seeing bored too. In the first one, You're just like, Wow, you're fucking you suck man.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even but he did better in that one.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He did better.
Speaker 2: He did have that one line where like he was like where Joe Biden inexplicably said like, we finally got we finally.
Speaker 4: I think he said, like he defeated we finally Medicare, Medicare and and and Trump was like, yeah, you did beat it.
Speaker 2: You beat it into the ground, you raped it and molested it.
Speaker 1: You fucking fingered it until it died over. You shoved it up your ass and you threw it up. You fingered Medicare until you scird it and died.
Speaker 5: You. I watched it, and he rigorously fingered Medicare to Dad, ripped Medicare's pussy.
Speaker 1: You're right out, fight out.
Speaker 3: You fuck Medicare harder than Stormy Daniels.
Speaker 1: Fucked me. He sucked me hard. Walking at us that day. It was crazy you.
Speaker 5: Fucked Medicare into the dirt, all the way through the ground, all the way to China.
Speaker 7: He came out, he came out China where they fucked Medicare. What about Magma, that's that can't happen.
Speaker 1: The chiggers are coming. The chiggers are the chicks?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 1: What are we? What are saying? What are we saying? We can't we can't even what's going on. I'm like, I'm like a little kiddie. This is cute. I'm a kitten, a little cute. What type of biological organism?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: We finally we beat Medicare. I'm a yeah. It just starts for the rest of the Yeah. Yeah. President Biden jumps like, I don't know what's going on. Help. I hope you eat good.
Speaker 2: So that's so with respect, that story is pretty crazy. But that's not an immigrant that's you know that story right.
Speaker 1: Well, So there's a story that's older too.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's a little bit older, but it's it's not even in the place they said it's in, like Canton, and it was an American citizen. So it's just clearly like you would imagine, like I don't know, I don't know this for sure, but like you'd imagine like what like a psycho or like fed like like a drug, some crazy shit, some some person eating a cat. But it wasn't a migrant and it wasn't in the place that they said it was. It's a complete lie. And of course, like but it is a wild story.
Speaker 4: It's or fucking all those people they all started sharing all those stories saying Haitian migrants are coming in in droves, you needing all their fucking pets.
Speaker 1: They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats.
Speaker 4: I think there was an isolated incident of like some ducks being snatched up or something, but like but like but then you know a lot of them were like, yeah, but those same fucking people hunt ducks all the time, So what the fuck do you even care about?
Speaker 1: Thing?
Speaker 2: I find are really egregious because has any have you had have you had duck?
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I've said this on the show before, like years ago. You can go back and see it.
Speaker 1: I would eat it. I would bite a duck's neck out the pond and bring it home and just come out like a gator. Dude, Ducks are I haven't absolutely no problem with people killing ducks. But yeah, that that that incident of that, like crazy American citizen eating that cat is wild, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's also there's so many.
Speaker 4: Isolated incident you can find more things like that too. That's how they they found that one thing.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck on what a delicious cat.
Speaker 5: Like they ate Garfield Garfield movies because immigrants are eating all our Garfield's.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear, because there's there.
Speaker 4: I actually ran in a few dummies on Twitter that are like, no, it's true, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like no, even you know, I know these people.
Speaker 4: They love cops. They're the ones that are defending this ship.
Speaker 1: They love cops. They love cops.
Speaker 4: The cops came out and said there is no evidence of anyone reporting their pets being eaten. So do you believe the cops or do you believe the fucking Facebook group that you joined.
Speaker 1: It's important to just acknowledge reality.
Speaker 2: It's it's a real story. Somebody ate a cat. It wasn't a migrant. It wasn't in the place where people are talking about migrants coming in. Is there a problem with a lot of people unplanned funneling into a place. Yes, of course, Obviously these are realities, right, but these are not connected things, and it's important to just I don't understand why people can't just remain grounded in reality where it's like, okay, should we have people pouring in over the over the border like NonStop, with like no real checks, which is why there was no But this is what I'm saying, This is why there was a bill that was proposed that was then shot down by the opposing party that would have prevented a lot of this stuff from happening.
Speaker 3: Regulation, more regulation.
Speaker 1: No one is like, oh no, people come in with I don't even want that thing? Is that? Like these people a lot of that Show me every time, show me fucking evidence of where are these people? Show me show them what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, what I'm talking about when people talk about this massive problem, like show me the fucking problem they don't. Immigrating is such a fucking it is it is the it is the it is America. And look at even undocumented it is America that I'm hearing you saying these things, and I'm like, these are talking points that they would agree.
Speaker 2: This is normal stuff. You can't have just a bunch of people like pouring in and distate like it's a destabilizing.
Speaker 1: It is like, give me an example. What do you mean, give you an it's just self evidence. Give me no no, See, that's what they would say, give me an example. It's not that this is not politically this is there's nothing size about here, all right, Like this is what scares people because no one's giving out any information on what one scares people because nobody understands the reasons.
Speaker 4: If you give you give me some tangible evidence of something happening in response to a bunch of people pouring in, I'd be like, okay. But the problem is when people talk about this, they give nothing, and which is just fear mongering. They're scaring people. And I'm saying, in your neighborhoods where neighborhood? What neighborhood is your neighborhood?
Speaker 1: Where is it? Is it yours? Is her? Is your parents? Is your distant relatives? Who's well? I'm just so the idea is that.
Speaker 3: My my foundation for the the problem is that America as a whole, as a country where fucking we're on fire. We are wildly on fire. So the idea of a lot of people coming here in which way what do you menute? Just like fiscally, we just don't have the mind if we would even pay for themselves. I'm not no, I'm not against immigration at all. I'm not gonna first foremost I'm in anybody by blood.
Speaker 1: My blood is immigrated. There's uh, there's like literally not anyone who's reasonable is not.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that are voting for Donald Trump that are adamantly against it. They're getting cycled, They're getting bad information, and so like I try to curve the bad information by not doing these sweeping generalities. We can always say, like, hey, give me an example of like them coming out in droves and just fucking ruining things.
Speaker 3: I mean, because that's not that's not the vast majority of the cases. There may be some that do that, but that happens all over the place wherever there's every border to be able to people come over, Like people come over and me in cities. Look at how much that we've done everywhere else, fucking counterpoint to anything that they've talked everywhere I have done to us. Yeah, But the idea is that a lot of people are just the It is a lot of fear mongering, and that's true, but I just I think our countries.
Speaker 1: Just on like this. We're fucked. Yeah, But the thing is why. It's not immigration.
Speaker 2: It's a poor resource allocation, and we just don't like, we don't care about it.
Speaker 3: We don't acknowledge it. We don't acknowledge the poor resource allocation. We don't care about the vast way for people here. People are meant here to just work.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: You're you're given entrance to work for this country, and then after that we don't want to pay you anything else. Fuck you.
Speaker 1: You just gotta be a part of our machine.
Speaker 4: Well, I like, look, I like where you're going over there. We're saying, like the the entry level, let's talk about the citizens first. Just like people are working to death. That's one of the biggest prolems, so they don't have problems to look into anything.
Speaker 1: It sucks. I hate that.
Speaker 4: Number two goes back to the first thing. We were just talking about big money influencing people, So that is I would say, that is the biggest problem. We all understand what needs to be done, we all get this, but people are being paid way too much money to lie and to just point the problems at things that aren't the problems when the problem and we know the problem is not just Russians, it's all a Garks in general.
Speaker 1: We also we have to kill Ellen DeGeneres. That's a part of it. How do you feel about this? That's a part of it. She's a big She's a big piece of nobody understand right now you convinced, like if you're not familiar with what Ellen DeGeneres is doing as a part of this whole problem, you should look into it, should research itture. It would be so good if we just if someone.
Speaker 2: Gave me up, man, I think you could confidently say he has money, Like someone will google something.
Speaker 1: People are gonna look up on the and they're gonna find something.
Speaker 2: You're gonna find something.
Speaker 1: They will find I hope they do. I hope they do. I hope they do. Actually I hope they don't find something. Man? What what? Okay? Someone?
Speaker 4: Please, there's gotta be one. There's gotta be one fucking like just a person that has so much money in their bank account that's listening to this podcast right now, could you please just fund us stupid amounts of money and and.
Speaker 2: And look at look at yeah, Notch come back like growing Notch was on my Patreon. He was that's crazy. Yeah, I forgot about that, but that was real. Look I could have been bankrolled by a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I mean, message him. You still around now.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like he doesn't like where I went, which is like the same place that I was.
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh he means he means you didn't know know, so what that actually means he didn't like that you went along with everybody?
Speaker 1: You did, you got you did not go with everybody else. That's what happened to me.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, we didn't hop on on that money train, and people got upset at us, and then me doing almost nothing with my channel being accused of being a grifter, and I'm like, what is am.
Speaker 1: I making millions of dollars a year?
Speaker 2: What they I don't know if you noticed, but we're in a massive compound. Behind Sweeney, behind that green screen is actually a skate park, an arcade, the bones of John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy. A rich person.
Speaker 3: Give me, give me a lot of money, and I'll become the Lucifers of the story of this world. I will I will burn, I'll destroy everything, I'll use every decent trait of mine to destroy this.
Speaker 1: I'll get a dog on camera like whatever, I will pretend it's a dog. I will, I will, we will skin like raw dog and a rock cat on camera in one bite a dog.
Speaker 3: But I would watch a dog and I would talk our commentation.
Speaker 1: Will. I couldn't do it myself though. That's their dogs. Like, I'll get an animal that's clearly not dog. You've seen the images of the people.
Speaker 3: It was like ET, but they had like an eat as barbecue and people were like it wasn't really talking, but it was like a bunch of meat for like a barbecue, but it looked like eating.
Speaker 1: And they put it and they were like cooking it and eating it. And it's really funny because like.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's an awesome idea.
Speaker 1: It's like, so they built.
Speaker 2: So they built like almost like they sculpted like a meat loaf kind of that that looked like ET.
Speaker 1: And then they put on a grill. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like screaming and it's got a screaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put it. They put a little speaker and it motherfucker's shaking the grill.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, You fucking flipped.
Speaker 3: It's the whales.
Speaker 1: The whales will make money.
Speaker 4: That is pretty wild though, but I would that's fine. So what we'll do will make a dog meat loaf. So make a dog loaf and then a catlowds.
Speaker 1: Make it and you be like, wait, it wasn't supposed to have dog in it, and yeah, fucking immediately fucking rfk ju just shows up. Hey, you guys, you know it really is wild? How many times you kid here?
Speaker 2: Just people would just like when they see a story on tw it, I wish they would just like look into it, even slight, even just for like two minutes, even if it's because you'd find a lot of stuff, even Jesus, look into it for two minutes if they tried.
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 2: Because don't you want to not be duped?
Speaker 1: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Does nobody have like the self preservation of like I don't want to be fooled till we look into it?
Speaker 1: Like it's wild? People don't have.
Speaker 3: People don't have the time, They really sit not looking at things. Well they do they don't?
Speaker 1: Do? They not what the cell phones does? They do?
Speaker 3: Don't the interest that's like whatever the interest, But it's just like uh, because for me, I don't look into the things. I think they're really stupid. I think it's really dumb, like I don't even I don't even got I don't got time.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually all that's actually more when I really look into things, when I'm like this is so incredibly Oh my, I there's no way this could be real.
Speaker 1: When it gets brought up again, I'll be like I saw confirm things that seems so fucking outlandish.
Speaker 2: It was like there's certain things that are just so obviously. Like I remember even just something with trivial stuff. I remember doing a stream and somebody was like, uh, I can't remember what game it was, but it was like there was Blackmith Wukan. There was like a review or something where I can't remember what the exact same one was. It was like an s j A w ish kind of point about like I don't know from screen rant or something where like oh, there wasn't diversity in in Wukan, and like people were acting like this was like the prevailing, like dominant, like opinion. It was just like one website saying this yeah, and then and I remember saying it's like yeah, I mean it's just one writer, like nobody this is the only only time I've ever heard any of this mentioned. It's a game from China about like monkey people. Obviously there's no diversity, but so like I remember somebody, but but somebody argued, it's like no, it's actually like a really common pains, Like what are you talking about? It's like, here's another review and I clicked on it and it was like a screen shot where like it said, oh, a heterosexual relationship made in the game might upset some people. And I'm like, this seems like it's not real. Where what's your source? And then I looked at the source. It wasn't there, and I was like, oh, well maybe benefit of the doubt. Maybe they got rid of it because they got criticism. Let me go on the way back machine to the day was posted and you lo and behold, it's not there's a completely fake fucking screenshot. And this guy was like, well it could have happened. And it's just like you're you're you're gone, You're gone.
Speaker 1: That's that's me with like want it so bad. They wanted to be true.
Speaker 3: Where it was like the the idea of the Acolyte. People didn't like the show. I thought it was very man at best. But people were like, oh, there was the clip of the girl that played rue inside of in Hunger Games. She was the main character Acolade, right, And there's a clipper here saying, well, it was made to make white people cry. Right, people going like af fucking tirade about how she fucking hates to start wars for me, the white coman, And it's like, she's not talking about that, talking about a movie called The Hate You Give that is literally a piece about bradiel On prejudice and a little young black.
Speaker 1: They extrapolated that, and I'm like, that's not even First of all, she's a younger person in that.
Speaker 3: You guys can't she's visibly young, so.
Speaker 4: Hard, but it's just the idea of that, Like, look, let me tell you something to fine, all right, get a little stuffed up to find a juin review of the Acholider or whatever, it's nearly impossible.
Speaker 1: I found one guy I forgot his name.
Speaker 4: I started watching the videos, like almost like a two hour video completely a political like shredding of that show itself.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, I like this guy.
Speaker 4: He's not brain broken like now, And here's the funny thing compared to his views were just under two hundred thousand, all of the neurotic or these people.
Speaker 1: Millions of views. People want it, we and that guy was difficult.
Speaker 3: We have ruined our franchise. The Star Wars fans which coul shout him out, I forget ruined the franchise. It makes me really sad because, like it was once upon the time, it just a fun universe that people could just enjoyed, like want, inhabit and aspired towards. But it's become something so gross by Disney's hand and by the fan base that it's like I it's.
Speaker 1: They never got past that Ryan Johnson ship. They they they have stayed well.
Speaker 4: I feel like that was the catalyst for Yeah, because even when the twenty fifteen The Force Awakens came out, people weren't even talking like this.
Speaker 1: You're right, because it was it was a new thing, right.
Speaker 3: People didn't know Kathleen Kennedy was gonna fucking fucking squirt the bed with fucking accidents. So they were just like, okay, because I thought the first movie was boring and it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was serviceable. It was a service it was another it was another of the same movie. It was a serviceable jumping off point. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like whenever a game comes out and it's like a good foundation, it's like, oh, this is pretty solid.
Speaker 1: It's like destiny.
Speaker 2: It's like dismissing the boat, but like there's something here for sure, and then it and then uh, Walton glass comes down and you're like, okay, okay, we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how I felt about The Force Awake. It's like, eh, this is kind of whatever for me. It was like it's not for me.
Speaker 3: It made me really because I was like she was doing ship that, like she did the fucking Jedi mind trick, and I was like this, this, this woman shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be able to do that. You are you already? I was already. I was born. Besides this, bro. When I came up my mom's when I slapped a hand on it was like, don't touch me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People never got off that that ship was but it But what it's.
Speaker 3: More what it's morphed into in the last like maybe I would say six years is just Causticus, like.
Speaker 1: So not fucking profitable. Still, well, it's it's so stale. People grew people grew up. It's no, no, no, no, I mean Star Wars. Excuse me, I mean the the woe criticism, like it's so fucking stale.
Speaker 3: You know why, you know why it's fucking profitable because after after a certain person became president, right person president, what happened is the boy people that are very ignorant became much louder. Right, he gave these people a champion.
Speaker 1: Well also people, It's true, but people, but people like to like, people like to hate that, people like to be angry. Yeah, people people like negativity. And what happened is that media fan I don't connect like that though. That's the thing that like kind of fucking weird, like making fun of stuff. But I feel like I'm like, I understand, I am a human being too. Why can I not connect with that wave of wanting to be upset? I hate being?
Speaker 2: Well we do kind of like we we were talking here about all sorts of shit that make us like this is so stupid.
Speaker 4: It makes us upset in a way, I'm upset of people being so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Now, I like say, like I have never gotten so I've never felt like I wanted to make fucking fifteen videos about like mass Effect and Drameda and that disappointed me deeply, you know what I mean. It's just like I I made like one video and then just little comments here and there whenever it comes up.
Speaker 2: Even when I was like covering Halo, I think I made like four over like three seven hour videos.
Speaker 3: You know the thing, the things I love, the things I love, I love discussing, right, Because the things I love, I love discussing. And often the times Dick let me finish so and like often times I want to just try to prevail my idea to let people know that hey, you're stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm right right, But.
Speaker 3: It's just it's I don't know, it turns things turned into really fucking weird spaces where like, I don't know, the nerd the nerd world you'd assume would be way more kind and friendly than it actually is. And it's unfortunate that it is the way it is sometimes.
Speaker 1: Because like it is unfortunate.
Speaker 3: It's like I run into that with Spider Man fans all the time. When mos Malas came out, bro I've never would have thought that was the same fan base of Spider Man Peter Parker, Like motherfuckers were saying, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just all doing wild shit, like you know, like that big face on the screen man like.
Speaker 3: I remember him saying before he heard his name was Miles Rowles. He was like, wow, Myles, what a dumb and he said it twice. He said it twice, he said double N word three times.
Speaker 1: He flew away. It was crazy. That's the first thing I said my first Miles brows was the first thing I said, this is actually great. You know, I saw people. I saw people like.
Speaker 2: This isn't real obviously, but I saw people like fan casting Miles Morales and it was just some guy.
Speaker 1: No, I have definitely seen. I saw that. I was sure you did. My Instagram was gone, I have to delete that. Wellsten to me, the dumbest bullsh me.
Speaker 2: Actually forgot what I was gonna say. Well, no, it was it was like I saw people like and people were like, how about it was just some guy. It was just I think it was just like an just some guy. And then they were like, how about an actual Afro Caribbean.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice, But like that Peter Parker's been British for the last two like you're not going no, no, no, no, no Africa.
Speaker 3: Also, I also agree, I agree yes, I agree, that's.
Speaker 1: I agree, like cool, that would be cool, but like that's not gonna fucking happen to exists, no stop. If they can't they can't find they can't find an American New York And to play Peter Parker. They're not gonna find an Africabban to play.
Speaker 3: Ain't get an American pay Peter Parker because he'll be too real and they'll be like this, this is real and the character.
Speaker 2: Not a single al, not a not a single dead ass.
Speaker 3: Someone will and he'll beat the funk out of them using his real Spider power.
Speaker 1: He webs him to the train tracks, and then it'll be like.
Speaker 3: Yo, Spider Man's character is crazy. He has a good heart, but he's he's kind of wild and.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, speaking of a did you see that one clip of that guy and I think it was one of the PlayStation Spider Man's where like he takes him up to like the highest building, probably the Empire State or some ship like that does that like thing where you know you like stomps you like you basically you take him up and you like stomp on him. So he goes to the highest building and gabs a Hinchman and all the way down and then stops on him and then he says, you're looking at it pulled my punches. No, no, no, this was like, uh, this wasn't one of the mean Spiders New Spider Man games. No, this was like PlayStation one. I don't know which version of the game. This was probably Spider Man two, probably Spider Man something. It probably was Spider Man two and that line, and that line was probably edited in yeah, because I don't thin, yeah, I don't think he says like maybe he says I pull up saying that three in spider the game. Maybe yeah, And there was a crater on the the guys, I'll see if I can find it. He's a puddles, He's just legs and a puddle, and he's like, you're looking at pulled.
Speaker 3: I was watching something recently where it was showing like Arkham Batman versus Spider Man PS, because there's the whole just scorse abut people. Yeah, Spider Man in PS. And then we talked about the second game being like nerved, like Peter Parker is fucking so weak in that game, and I'm like they're like, yeah, when.
Speaker 1: The fridge fell on him, he was so weak.
Speaker 3: I was like, you guys, understand the experience he had the day before that fridge falling on him.
Speaker 1: What fridge?
Speaker 3: What you remember when Harry like transforms and he like knocks Peter into the fridge and Peter hits the fridge and it falls on him. What the Spider Man the newest one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, yeah, I don't remember that. And then he's like, Spider.
Speaker 3: Man is so much weaker in that game, and I was like, I don't think Spider Man's weaker at all that game. I think he's going through a lot of ship in that game. Obviously, Miles is more powerful, dug. I mean a nigga can turn into electricity.
Speaker 1: He's an anime character. Literally, he's a.
Speaker 3: Fucking He's a modern comic book character compared to the guy I was created in the sixties. Of course, he's gonna be way more insane. If he's like if you put if you put like.
Speaker 1: Popeye in Legend of Kora, It's like, he'll just eat spinach and then he'll be He'll win.
Speaker 3: He's literally what happens when you take a concept of a character that your air man, you're a woman, but it's idea is like if you give a little kid like, hey, what would Spider Man be cool with?
Speaker 1: He have this power and do this, and it's like, yeah, can I see something? What's that?
Speaker 2: Did you grow up with pop by the Sailor Man?
Speaker 1: My grandma is old no, But what I'm saying is like you did, right, yeah, so did I Isn't that insane? It is to me? Yeah? Yeah, Like I like, did you grow up by Sailor Man? Well, I'm a little bit older, so there was. I was the tail end of people say there was. There was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was basically reruns of it on like I don't know if it was Cartoon Network, probably because yeah, there.
Speaker 1: Was like like that.
Speaker 2: So I remember watching it a lot. I remember like that theme song brings back happy memories. Man, I'm like, why what's that?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: Like in the thirty game, there's a show that is a Little Girl and Her Dog. I forgot what it's called. It's it's similar ar style on pop out of Sailor Man.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those Yeah, that's it. Get on the questions in the field and about and oh my god, sorry, I no, no, nothing, nothing, because I just realized we literally it doesn't matter. We actually didn't even talk about the president of debate. Not really. We spent all we don't have to.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying we spent all of our time like kind of like it was like a pre thing, like, oh, the first one and then we got into the dogs and that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was hilarious. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think what I was saying before, to pick up on something that we dropped an hour ago, was that, like I think any self respecting, honest person would be able to see like, okay, well Trump won the first one because Biden was just barely alive, and this time I think it's pretty clear that Kamala won. You know, I think I think it's just like on an objective level, not in the culture war. Yeah, if you're not in the culture war, like if you're just like connected with like normal everyday people and you watch that debate, it's it's very clear that Kamala came off a lot better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that it was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect her to go on the offense in the that she did, like because she was like, you should go to his rallies.
Speaker 1: They're boring, like I was. He was not so mad, they got.
Speaker 3: Under she started attacking his ego and he fell apart.
Speaker 2: That was that he took the Baani a lot in a way that actually surprised me. I was like, I'm he kept.
Speaker 4: I wasn't surprised because I was like, it is so clear that every time he gets so fucking upset, it's always tied to his ego about things, because he always says everything is the best, and so when you when you say they're not, he gets so upse Just like he at a few of his rallies, he won't drop the weird thing. He's so mad that they keep getting called weird. It is such a non thing that you should pay attention to, but it bothers him. Yeah, And I'm like like, literally, if people were calling me weird all the time, like okay, if I'm a politician, I'm like, oh that's all you got, that's Fu're a dumb bitch, like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like I don't care. But yeah, so he he got really upset.
Speaker 4: And then I just think the monologues at the last, the last closing statements where she was like, oh I want to do this, I want to do that, I want to move forward.
Speaker 1: Word blah blah blah, and then his entire thing was she sucks, America's destroyed, you're all gay, And I was like, damn. I was like this.
Speaker 4: I was like the I saw a guy who's historically a Trump supporter, this Stude's dad, and then he texted his son.
Speaker 1: He was like, damn, Yeah. Trump didn't look good at all. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I will say that I saw on part of his closing statements are actually pretty decent where he said one thing is like why haven't they changed these things? And when he went to the tariff stuff, I think that's the only moment where he was kind of like had a decent point about the debates.
Speaker 1: They kept the tariffs, and he put up, well they kept some of they kept some of but they're still because his his his granted they across the board to that's insane, Like it makes sense to do that for some things, but like it's like the across the board, it was insane.
Speaker 2: I think the only point the only Yeah. I do think from a layman perspective, like the whole like she said she's gonna do this, why haven't why hasn't she done? I only fairly I think I'm be honest, I think that lands. It probably land ends.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it should land at all, because it's like you were president for four years. Why isn't so I think, like I.
Speaker 2: Will say the thing, I'm sorry to cut you off. The one thing that did bother me was like there was a lot of points where like Kamala could have just come she could have come back with obvious rebuttals to things yea, and she just let it lie because she was like, my I made the greatest economy ever. It's like you inherited a really good one and you just kind of kept it going like it's I mean good, you know, congrat you know, props, I guess, but like it was already trending that way, and he kept saying, he said it.
Speaker 4: Multiple times that they have the worst inflation in history ever and that is so laughably untrue.
Speaker 1: Well, I like Kamala's please address this. It's A it's not true, and B this is a global issue, like it's.
Speaker 3: Not like it's not about crime in our country is going up and it's like actively said it has not gone up.
Speaker 1: And then he tried to come back and be like, oh, they're leaving ship out. I'm like, they're not doing it. Did it get brighter?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't I only just notice happened. I can't tell if I just if that just happened or no, no, I looked over whatever.
Speaker 3: What time would you do that? I had a thought and you took it from you stole.
Speaker 1: It is fucking wild and you are so much more bright than you were at the beginning of this, and everything's bright or now what's happening? It's not even Oh it's my son, come out.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You stole my choice.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry my choice?
Speaker 1: All right? Stop stop relaxed Alex Jones, Uh, yeah, I don't know. It was it was a wild uh. She I thought she did well.
Speaker 2: There were some points where I was frustrated with her. I don't understand why she let certain things slide.
Speaker 1: The moment about because it was like you, but I was annoyed to when she was like, I don't know, like this is to be fair, this isn't just a common this is just a problem with a lot of politicians.
Speaker 2: And I understand on some level why this happens. I get it, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. When when a politician will be like, they'll be like, will you the moderator will be like, will you support this?
Speaker 1: Yes, and then they'll be like, I was a middle class kid, and I'm like, shut up, just like I wish some the first person to be like no, like y or yes, I'm gonna like fifty.
Speaker 2: I was joking when I said this, It was like fifty fifty state landslide for the next person to just answer a fucking question directly. I know why they don't do that because they use it for like, you know, advert like they use it in their ads to be like you know that, I get it, but it's it doesn't make it any less frustrating.
Speaker 3: The witness a question pretty well relatively relative, relatively, relatively relative, relatively unfortunately, should have could have to the median what we what we wanted was these niggas is wilent stop?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, relatively to the situation that obviously's unfortunately.
Speaker 1: To your average person, yeah, probably what to the average person that.
Speaker 4: That already has her locked in yeap to the people who who are now who have been disillusioned because when she started just repeating the same Biden talking points. It's actually made a lot of people nervous that they're like, fuck, they were so excited before because like, Okay, I don't have to good conscience vote for Biden because it's clear on where he stands.
Speaker 1: And what a lot of people are at least hoping, was that she would fucking delay her Basically, they're gonna do the same approach essentially, and which kind of took the winds out of the sales of a lot of people, a lot of Muslim and a lot of young fucking voters that just but conscious can't vote for her. She condemned, like she condemned. That means nothing to them. I mean, I agree with what you're saying. I am on your side.
Speaker 4: Well that's who I'm talking about, like the people, the votes that actually matter that she could miss out on.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, like the way, I don't know, I don't know how you would like.
Speaker 4: There's there's there, they're Muslims, and there are young people that just can't like they can't play, they can't play this political game.
Speaker 1: I did it. I feel like they I'm paying attention, so I know, I don't think you're wrong when your other choices like the person who moved the you know, I agree with it.
Speaker 4: I agree it is it is, but I know what they're retarded. These kids don't understand the like like these people's family how much worse? Yes, so like the conscious or like I can't get behind this because my family's being slaughtered. But then there's way more young people more than the Muslims that can't support. There's way more young people that are taking a hard stand, and I'm like, that isn't good. However, at least a lot of them that were taking hard stand are going to ignore a lot of their feelings. Because Taylor Swift was like yo back in Kamala and those people.
Speaker 1: Are female vote the most powerful cognitive.
Speaker 4: Kicks in because a lot of her audience were like, no, we're not doing this political ship. You need to fucking cease fire now. But then she's like, I'm on board.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like yes, queen. So I'm like, okay, I'm feeling a little bit better. Were good.
Speaker 2: It is really stupid.
Speaker 1: It is so stupid.
Speaker 2: If you look with all the respect, if you if you if you make your political decision based on celebrity doors, I think you're insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should be beaten down, but you know what you can get. We have to move to pressure. That's my thing moment, Like, I don't know what she could have better. So here's the thing, the.
Speaker 4: Other the people that are not in the know, and then this is this, and then we'll we'll move forward the people aren't in the know, and then shoot him, still shoot him, shoot this man, shoot the last thing. Sick a dog on him and then let him eat it and shoot him.
Speaker 1: And look at the people.
Speaker 4: The people that are the Normanies that are already gonna support her, they're not going to be mad about like if she just said cease fire now, they're doing too much. This is fucked up, and just focus on that side. That's the only people she needs to worry about. The other people are she has the other votes locked in. She has to worry about the Muslim and the younger people. I feel like if she just caters to them, because they're the only ones that are stupid enough to be like, I'm not gonna vote and even though it's really important that the need to vote.
Speaker 1: There, they're stubborn. They're being stupid. They're not they're being me.
Speaker 4: When I was young, I was like, I'm not voting for the lesser of two days. I'm not doing this fucking game. And then I got older and I'm like, well, I have to play the game.
Speaker 1: That's just how it is. You don't play the game, you lose immediately. Yeah, if you don't play the game, you're gay, which is what happens. I'm not outwardly gay, yet I'm playing this game hard. Let's move on the questions. A lot of stuff to cover, uh, a lot of stuff to cover today. What do we got? So this is the questions that you just posted today.
Speaker 2: This is some backlog, but like I mean, I made the post three hours ago, so there's probably there's probably like.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand fucking questions already, six thousand questions.
Speaker 3: You better an all them off company house because of our houses. You don't answer is probably so upset.
Speaker 2: Here's a picture of you sleeping, one dude kissing on you, one of those mask on How would you feel?
Speaker 1: Actually if if if?
Speaker 2: Because there's so here's the thing, there's gonna be a point where like a I is gonna be realistic enough where like people could fake that's that stuff that is true.
Speaker 1: So, like, ho do you that's gonna fuck with people a lot.
Speaker 3: I would imagine the idea. How would it seeing me do something I didn't do? Was gonna really bother already I already don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is gonna be crazy for the schizophrenic community. Oh yeah, they're fucked. I mean they're already They're like, is there, well, is there a community? They're already. Fuck. It's one person, a schizophrenic community. Technically, I think, technically, yes, this is really fucked up.
Speaker 3: He's really ends. It's a valid question for him. It could be a person could have like eighty seven friends that aren't real.
Speaker 1: Everyone's to get you. Do you hear something not meanither poor guys? Poor me smether them anyway? Dog do you want to give the trends?
Speaker 5: They want to give the dog schizophrenia and they want to eat the schizophrenic dogs they want because it's viral.
Speaker 1: The dog turning transgender.
Speaker 5: I watched a black woman turn a transgender migrant in prison into.
Speaker 1: A dog and eat it. I saw it. I watched it and watch it was crystal Ball. I watched it like crystal Ball.
Speaker 2: See that video of excuse pointing like a witch at like you see see there's a video of like this is not a story about anything, it's not even worth breaking up. But like there's like a video of x QC saying like something about his ex girl and he's calling your fat and ship, which is like you know based, but like he's like pointing at the camera like this, Like it's like like it's like a gnarled like witch finger.
Speaker 1: Why it's a curved and of course you could do is that how they do that? It was there, Yeah, that's tellings telling a huge Native Americans of stealing things. He did it, he did it.
Speaker 3: This is the night he was gonna put you in the camp in the nineties is the ninety.
Speaker 1: The black people, that's.
Speaker 4: Now, Like if you want to say, now the black people are reading our dogs, they're eating our.
Speaker 1: What's his name from Garfield? The little dog Nig was terrible. I saw him do.
Speaker 3: It was a black person dark.
Speaker 5: Turning odies into honey bunches of odies and they're mixing them in with little dry roots on arbuckles.
Speaker 1: Then they make him tranced. Took in a Haitian immigrant Eddie ate Garfield and Odi. I would love the idea of a Haitian person drawn in that art stuff. That Walkfield is like he's being literally consumed.
Speaker 2: He's like his legs are basically from his sor he's like, I hate money.
Speaker 3: He cuts foot open, takes out a whole lasagna, eat the.
Speaker 1: And then eats. They keep eating our pants.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, it's crazy, but there, it's crazy what this woman is doing out country?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Guys? I speak French, I know, but it's such a wild I was kid because you're like, if you play anything the face off her cat in the garfield, tell me why and you Oh my god, it's like that kill. It's like that kilimation of war. We takes the wolf and.
Speaker 3: I hate that he does that. The audacity of cradles put it down gently.
Speaker 1: They're eating they're eating our Haitian dogs. But uh, yeah, questions we're gonna keep. First question ship, did yeah? We did even get a one? Yeah? All right, first one, mister Haitian?
Speaker 2: Or did I even say patron tech? You know we'll get back on track next time. But just before Poodless, uh Demon's rage wrote and he says, when are you cowards going to call Sween out for his fake laugh?
Speaker 1: Can I say this? Which one? Yeah? Which one?
Speaker 2: So I'm listen in fairness, like we spent a lot of the early episodes doing this, like this is the thing we've talked about where sweet his laugh sounds inauthentic. You have an inauthentic sounded lack. You wouldn't I have because you're you on.
Speaker 1: My phone and I saved multiples of my last Well no, so this one is when I was still dating that Norwegian girl we were in which one? Where it is? Yeah, no, I can you have? Haven't you one? If it was multiple? If that's at least one to me? Very if they're from there, like there're all no region debates, Yeah, it's I mean they're all the same. They're all like, you know, seven ft tall, and you know we are different. Yeah, we are not the same, the same country. Yeah, but like I have a laugh of you giggling like a dog.
Speaker 2: Norwegian migrants.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this dog is good. It makes good blush. That is not pet. That is my food. Yeah. She takes the dog, turns a ween in front of she bends the dog like be the hot dog. Immediately she phonds out like a pizza. That's good. Yeah up anyway, won't be upset, ye, my dog. That was my friend. That's okay, Yeah, I'm hungry, I'm good, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: I hate your German shepherd that you paid four thousand dollars warp your bread, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: What are gonna show on your phone?
Speaker 1: Your short ass here? What are you gonna play?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna play one of Sweeney's laughs that he doesn't do anymore, but this one was the worst one.
Speaker 1: They focused poorly, like a like a ferbie. She looked scared when I laugh. She looked like, oh my god. These things are terrifying.
Speaker 2: Because you do like I've known him for long enough to know that I've known him long enough to know that his real laugh is inauthentic sounding, but it is.
Speaker 1: It is his laugh. This is this is just something I don't know what it is. You laugh like an actor trying to laugh, you know, well, yeah, not laugh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty crazy to control of your voice, because you'll do this thing like like this thing like I can't not all the time when you when you when you spit the water that last time you did that, it's it's it's really choppy, and I'm like, damn, that is control in your voice, like not control.
Speaker 1: It's my voice skipping because it's can't get.
Speaker 2: Those sound It's like when you would it's like when you would listen to a CD on the bus and it would like you skips like you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to break. It gets so high it turns off. That's what's happening. Crazy how much that dates us, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, insanely when you're on the listening to a seed.
Speaker 2: I remember going, like I remember, I remember this was to be fair like a little bit late to like by the time I was doing this, people had MB three players, but like I had a CD player on the bus in like seventh eighth grade, you know, which is like two and five and six.
Speaker 3: When I got my phone was iPod.
Speaker 1: Or the first one, damn the first one was three ship. It was pretty early.
Speaker 4: The first one was very early because I remember having one and it was not the original ones in like two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't even the original one iPod, So fucking bad, dude.
Speaker 1: I thought a thirty gig was crazy. I bought a thirty a thirty I bought a thirty gig for three hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Got really so much music because like dude, it's the it's insane how much space we use for music and how like I have so many songs saved on my phone.
Speaker 2: And like it's not that No, that eighty two hour playlist that I have on Spotify, the one of all the ultra mix, Yeah, all saved download it on my phone. Of course I have not run out of space or.
Speaker 1: Even come close to.
Speaker 4: Phenomenal like once once MP three's once that open world to like because for the longest time, if you wanted to burn, you maybe could put two albums at best on a disc. If you're burning, and their long albums, that means it's just one album because you don't have room for another album usually, so usually on averag that would be able to fit two albums or just a twenty song mix around. And then when m P three's became a thing, oh, I could put three fucking hundred songs on average, Like it was crazy to me. It was like it was so fucking unheard.
Speaker 3: Do you think the iPod is the most insane invention of our lifetime? Like the most like the like that's the invention of our life, Like you know how people had computers stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Then if you are a the iPhone if you're a huge fan of music, the smartphone. The smartphone was Yeah, that's the that's the biggest.
Speaker 2: I honestly think it's probably gonna be the I don't know if we'll live to see something as transformative.
Speaker 1: I think that's to be honest with you, what else.
Speaker 4: Could we Everything else seems like not funny and if you know what I mean, like like if nano tech becomes a thing.
Speaker 1: Ever, if nano tech becomes a thing, like little is that point where like I'm one of those but I'm like, hey, I don't have the AI fear, Like I don't understand people having the insane fear of AI where it's like sky netesque. I understand the fear of it like taking people's jobs, Like that's a real, huge, well that's already happening. Yeah, that's a threat. It's the real threat of it. But like it's not going to kill it's not going to kill anybody.
Speaker 2: I think it's just going to displace a lot of people, and then we're gonna and then we're gonna end up with a situation where a I can do most jobs and then there's no necessity for people to.
Speaker 1: Work those jobs.
Speaker 2: But there's still a necessity to make money, and how are you going that's gonna be like a massive that is war completely a politically like this that will be like a massive problem like where, oh, we need to make money, but no one's earning money and no one needs to work at the same level, Like how are we gonna.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, oh when when Andrew Yang was talking about that specifically and and and a universal basic income, I was like, thank you for bringing this up, because this is something that we're gonna have to face in the near future. It's going to be a real problem.
Speaker 4: In look, I also admire your guys' optimism because you know, a when I think about like fully AI completely self aware and can learn on its own and it understands what it is. I do get a little bit scared when I see those Boston Dynamic videos when people are kicking the ship out of those things. I get a little bit scared because because because think about it in a way of you being a human and seeing a human being treated that way, and a robot understanding what it is and seeing things being treated that way. I feel like a little bit that stuff like that concerns me a little bit.
Speaker 3: But I think the robot will be able to see, like anything with the dynamic learning ability will be able to see the good and bad in both robots. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you're your allies, if you're an.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hate this in fifteen years, if you're if.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking android, I'm glad you're getting I don't know, fucking disenfranchised or whatever. Smash cut to him strung up with them projecting video. Remember what you said? And then just fucking just drills coming into your eyes and sweety for something. And it wasn't it him. Wasn't that. It was like, didn't fly, like, oh, that was me doing this. I don't know what you're talking about. Isn't he hallucinating at that moment? And it's like he thinks you're hallucinating and we're not even recording the podcast right now.
Speaker 3: I'm in the middle of my bed, sitting down in New York, naked, shipping myself.
Speaker 1: As one does. My bed is just it looks like a watch.
Speaker 2: I watched Kis wake up in a cold, sweat ship's bed and eating a dog.
Speaker 1: I watched it. I watched it. You gat so many dogs. It's safe. He had a.
Speaker 2: Pull out like a stack of dogs, like it's gum.
Speaker 1: Friend grabbing. I really, I really like fouch is like damn really respect that. That is funny. By the like, I'm so fixated on that dog because it's just so funny. It's so funny. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Imagine the power of the internet, the power of the internet. This fake fucking story made it to the highest level. Like well, I thought, look at I thought it was impressive in m m A when this fucking idiot named the mm A guru convinced Sean Strickland the Fighter to use some bad, some shitty information and it made it to this fighter. I was like, oh my god, these idiots are infecting the fighters. Now you're seeing these fucking people infect the former president where they're even.
Speaker 1: The dodge, they the dogs, they in the dodge, my niggas, they eat the dogs. But it's still just like you would think that shouldn't be able to have said when had abortions at nine months and give birth to the baby. I was like, that's not what that's killed, Like it's called it's called murder, you motherfuckers. He's running for This audio is fuck well, to be fair, he was like ten ft from the fucking mind. I guess sometimes you're a nightmare to the level for you.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this already. Why isn't there any questions of people being tell that nigga to fucking stage, like.
Speaker 3: Just just like.
Speaker 2: What I love about that story though, but because it's like it is a fake story, but it's also like it's one It's like it's like one percent, you know what I mean, because it is or like somebody did eat a tongue.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you know those I don't you know when they like even say that though, well, I mean it literally did, but like somebody ate it that, but they know what they retroactively found a fucking story.
Speaker 2: Just of course, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, have you ever seen a building where you're like that used to be a pizza hut, you know where it's like it's it's like that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is clearly a pizza hut, but like it's they're pretending to be like a fucking bank. It's like one of those where it's like they dress something up to the point where it's like this is no longer, but there is the like clearly this was a pizza hut.
Speaker 3: Going to a bait that was a pizza hut must be wild. The pizza hut, pizza things got to take out.
Speaker 1: They leave the fucking of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like the like here in U in Burbank, there's a local place called Han Korean Barbecue, and I love I've never been there, but like what I love about it is it's in the mall, in the Burbank Mall, and you can see it used to be a PF Changs and they just took the C and the G out of Changs and just named it Han.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That is so lazy. It is amazing.
Speaker 2: And it's like, which is like it is resource, you know what, props.
Speaker 1: But it's about that sushi place or something oh or something. I don't know. It's it's it's the place. It's a base. No, there's a in the in the in the mall by the movie theater. It's the mall. It's like because it's there's a there's a barbecue place. I know what you're talking about. This exact the impact font or it's games sushi stop. Yeah, it's game stop. I was like, this is fucking game stop. I was not there anymore though, yeah, clearly is No it be the pizza place.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that was the old Steak and Shake, which was then something else and now.
Speaker 1: It's remember sticking hake. That place was horrible. I like the fries kind of like they have those like skinny fries, the skinny I like, I like skinny crispy fries.
Speaker 2: But me, I'm like that new pizza place is actually isn't bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go there. Actually, Okay, there's a pizza place right there. H there's pizza place there now, right by the lights house. I think it's called right by a wood ranch. Is that what it's called wood?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no about yard house, yard house.
Speaker 2: It's it's where it's next to Sushi stop.
Speaker 1: Yardhouse has bomb as caso. I think it's like, ok so did the yardhouse. It's amazing. I was.
Speaker 3: I had there was a like a bogie Philly chees steak sandwich.
Speaker 1: Actually sounds really good. That sounds really good. He is unreasonably good though, it's a really yeah, really good. Okay, actually didn't read this one, but like, yeah, I'm gonna read it on like Live. Hopefully it's good. Yeah, hopefully it's good.
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of pressure on you. Jennifer cool At announcing bin Laden's death.
Speaker 1: Uh, he wrote in we got him, ladies and gentlemen, we got him. Uh, he says, Hey, anecdote semantics and Sweeney who is who is?
Speaker 2: Never Sweeney? Who was never on topic? Listener since episode zero? First time patron, Welcome.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome. Why that's why I decided to read this your first time patron. So I don't know what's coming next, but if you let us down, we'll kill you. You're dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll kill you, You're dead. I wanted to ask if there's been a comment on on Patreon. Who's just lingered in your mind for too long? I still think back to the to the listener who called Chris a zoo keeper and then call and calls me and Derek monkeys. Oh yeah, that's right, I remember that, and then asked how you dealt with Swen talking over you because he had the burning urge to punch his wife. Keep the seven hour podcasts up. So we read a lot of these, and to be fair, listen, I especially record so many shows a week. I don't fucking remember anything, like the second we're done, like we've had this conversation too, or like a second we're done, we're like, what happened this episode?
Speaker 1: We're literally we're trying to we're trying to name the episode. We're like, what did we talk about? We're talking and we're like, yo, what happened? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do not I do not remember the first hour of the show right now, Yeah, like do you how did we start? How do we start the show?
Speaker 1: Exactly? How we started? How do we start the show? We talked about the Russians?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because it's written. That was the first big topic. But I feel I remember you were like, oh, hit record because we were talking about something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't remember what it was. This is not no, no, no, that's not good. It's fine. Your brain doesn't want to retain useless information.
Speaker 2: It's useless information. It's recorded.
Speaker 1: The brain forget that you should that's crazy. Imagine that damage. Your brain like forgets to like tell you to breathe.
Speaker 3: It's not even it doesn't even tell you to breathe. That's what's crazy. It just does it sometimes.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, you know it's telling your organs. Just tell your diaphragm to make your lungs.
Speaker 3: Go molitary ship turns off and you're like, sorry, I haven't blinked.
Speaker 1: It's fatter ate the turn that What the fuck was that guy that you said? Fu dude? The expanding did he have? Was he putting the mentos and diet cocaine? Is? What the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The expanding fellow Like, humans are incredible the ship that they can do. Because I'm like, how what.
Speaker 1: Did you send me? Who said? Who got an? No?
Speaker 2: There was a video that I think you shared or something of like the cop. I saw this video, like so he shared this video of a cop and it was like one of those like it was one of those like set up kind of like romantic things where it's like, oh, like they get pulled over by a cop and it's like a setup and he goes like, you got a baby on board and you're driving fast and he's the guy's like, we don't have a baby on board, and he was like, are you sure? And he turns to the wife and he sees a pregnancy test and then it cuts to some.
Speaker 1: Footage of a cop shooting into shooting the music still going. That killed me because I was like, this is this is great ship. Yeah, I was like, I was like sold watched to the end. I did not see the expanding fella. Yeah. I laughed a good over and.
Speaker 3: Laughing at that, and Lily was like, that is absolutely the least funny thing ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: And I was like, are you sure sure? It's it's pretty great.
Speaker 4: So Keshi's asshole rode in the expanding fella and look, I think he takes a mentos and check this out. Look he's expanding more.
Speaker 1: No one can but we got it. By episode god Arabic text over, I know it is he's gonna die. I don't think. I don't care. I think he's gonna explode before that happens, like his stuff's gonna rip and then he's gonna bleed internally to Cashi's.
Speaker 2: Asshole road, he says hello los gunos harmanos. I feel like that doesn't mean anything. Probably longtime fan, first time patron, been listening since day one. Have been a subscriber to Christons twenty sixteen or so. To prove this, I'd like to bring up one of Chris's old live streams that always stuck with me, no nice where he claims to have put his baby teeth in someone's food for no reason. I was wondering if chrisp Rever was this at all, or and if it's a blatant lie in any case, have you ever pathologically lied or did something very wrong to someone who didn't deserve it at all, just to see, just.
Speaker 3: To see what would happen. Of course, I'm a fucking I mean, by a demon piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I fell from the sky. I wasn't born, it was I was thought of so.
Speaker 2: First of all that that story was completely like, it's not it was a joke, Like I wasn't I wasn't serious. I remember, Yeah, the story was like somebody was being a dick to me in school for no reason. And when he went up to and so, uh, I found the zip block that my parents. You know, if some parents keep baby teeth. I don't know if my parents actually kept it or not, but like, I know people do that, and so I was like, yeah, and when he went up to go to the bathroom, whatever, I put my baby teeth in a sandwich and he ate it.
Speaker 1: Because it's an insane story.
Speaker 3: I just thought it up in the moment, and I just thought it was funny, like busted in people's socks and make sure they wore it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's got you, got you, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I've definitely never done, but I wish I had that, But I've never.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I've tetologisally lied to people just to make their day, just to make them their day. I do when I am We've talked about this, when I am in a lift or an uber, I will improvise an entire fake life if they ask me, like like, if they ask me like what I do, because quite frankly, I just genuinely if they don't know what I do, I don't want them like looking me up and then like knowing where I live or where I'm going, or I don't.
Speaker 1: Like that idea.
Speaker 2: So generally it behooves me to just not say anything. But I don't want to be like so impolite, to be just like I'd rather not. I don't know, so I just make shit up. I'll be like I'm a doctor, and then they'd be like, oh, what do you study, And I'm like, I'm a proctologist. I'm a proctologist. I'm a proctologist and they're like, oh, so you like you do shits like yeah, I shove things up people's asses for money, and then I just make up.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's it's fun to kind of improvise the people who you know you're never gonna say it. I want to be like, shut the fuck up to them.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I didn't, I will say I did have a moment recently that was a little infuriating because like I want so I'm walking up to the uber and then I have headphones on, and then I put my headphones on when I when I get into the car, which I think is a clear signal right where it's just like listen, I don't really want to talk right now.
Speaker 1: I want to listen to music. Conversation continues anyway, Hey, where are you going? Where are you from? I'm like, now I'm locked in. Nope, you gotta be like, I'm sorry, what I can't hear you? I can't. Yeah, it was too late. It was too late. And then he's like he's like, he fucking reaches back. It takes your ship off. That is crazy. Hey, I'm talking to you. So I would fucking I would. I would kill us. I would I would go run off the road like dude, fuck you. I would make sure his part of the car hits the fucking sixteen wheeler. Yeah, it's part of the car. Just precision.
Speaker 2: That is a crazy degree of.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 3: Whatever, half the end it is gone. I guess this is gonna slow down eventually. I couldn't believe that you just called another luber while the.
Speaker 1: Other half of my luber I gotta get home. Odin's En writes in he says, do you wipe or let it crust? What a fucking what a fucking what was that one question about barbarious barbarism?
Speaker 3: I saw a video of a girl saying, yeah, I stopped wiping during COVID.
Speaker 2: I was like, I did see that video. I don't know how true any of that ship is though.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's true. But if she has can't be if she has stopped, I hope, I hope, mm hmm. Be careful, it's not gonna be it's not gonna be big it is, It's gonna be real city and stuff.
Speaker 1: You should lean further away from the microphone. Anythink Yeah, I think a penis from Mike. I can't be I can't think too well, you're fucking crazy. I think everybody here lets it crust.
Speaker 3: I would hope. I hope when she I hope when she gets pregnant the baby comes out of her mouth.
Speaker 1: Jesus fucking all right, Well that's pretty good. Well she's vaccinated, maybe it'll happen. That baby's covered in acid. Dude, baby's like a little zeno more got teeth marks in it as it's coming out. Oh man, it is good. The worst berth, the worst berth, Xeno more fast baby. Have you seen an alien movie? No? No, we forgot Where did you see it? I saw it my second time last weekend? What do you mean twice? How do you like it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it's the best alien movie. I think really the new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's I mean one is classic, obviously, Yeah, one's great. Two is a good movie also, but it's full of idiots.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a lot of people like Look, I understand why a lot of people don't like it, But I actually like it. Well, I mean it's just it's there is a force awakens kind of thing to it, you know what I mean? It is very much like it's I will say this it's a really good introductory alien movie. Like I think it's a really good you're if it's your first time seeing anything alien. I actually think it's a really good alien movie. The only thing that's distracting. And I think it's been long enough to say this because like, if you wanted to see if you wanted to see the new Alien movie, you would have seen it already.
Speaker 3: Do you still want to see it? I'm not gonna spil anything crazy for you, but it's like one.
Speaker 1: Part, are you trying about the new one? Yeah? Do you care?
Speaker 2: Like real, It's not like it's not like a major plot point. It's just like a character that's in there where you're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, personally, I don't care. It's uh, Jojo wants to see it, so whatever, Okay, that's it. Spoiler alert. Just skip like a minute or something or like thirty seconds. Yeah, the android from the first movie is in it, but like they see g oh, he's gone. Yeah, it's like the same model, but they see g his face onto a new and it's like, to me, I'm just like, you could have just had a new android. Yeah. It that to me was just like you.
Speaker 2: Didn't really need to do this but everything else I thought was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was amazingly. I think it was a really cool horror I think it was. I thought it it was. There is a point where it kind of gets like, oh my god, what.
Speaker 3: There was Like, it's not it was like, oh my god. But that's every alien movie.
Speaker 2: That's true, Like how many times is it gonna get worse for these people? It begins to feel like a comedy at a certain points.
Speaker 3: That's the point of movies, I guess, dude, like Allen Ripley's life is horrible.
Speaker 1: That poor women.
Speaker 2: But I will say it looks great. Uh, the practical effects are really fucking awesome. Only one black person, only one black person, so you know, it's got a quote.
Speaker 1: Main character is hispanic.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but you know, yeah, I kind of hate that. Yeah, we shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't be hispanic in space. We wouldn't. We wouldn't go there. It's not called his space, it's called his space. It's too much black in space.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go sleep. You get upset, all right, I gotta go visit The Dark again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I thought it was pretty good, solid movie, really good first alien movie. I think, very very fun. Okay, uh, Papa the per rap is it part rape of the Raper? That's fucking awesome. That's one of those things I can't believe I've never heard before.
Speaker 2: He says, if you had to fuck, he says, if you had to fuck one version of Uncle Ben, which would you fuck? You have to shoot him after too, he's.
Speaker 1: Got to be dying.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm so used to the I'm so used to like actor. I'm so used to him being shot like it's I'm completely sensitized to that. So it's gotta be him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clip Robertson. Yeah, I think his name is such an old man's name. Who's the you know? Is it is a very classical?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: One of the Daddy Sheens and the one in Martin Jane.
Speaker 2: The Elusive Man? Yeah, he's he's in, Yeah, the Alusive Man. The Allusive Man is Uncle Ben and amazing Spider Man. That's right, I guess whatever, Yeah, him, I guess.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be him. Right after Marco shoots him.
Speaker 1: It's got to be whoever, whoever, whoever Marissa Tomain's Uncle Ben was, you know, Yeah, I just got a joint, so he's gotta leave. Yeah, yeah, that would be nice. At least should be like, you know, playing with their tits or something. She was so attractive she was younger. It was crazy, sure, like.
Speaker 8: Cousins crazy. I'm like, damn, bro, she's overpowered in that movie. I'm not a milkman, but I'm not a milkman. But man, yeah, I can't lie.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. I definitely have been milk. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Titan sub Titan sub to electronic Boogleo wrote, and he says, hello, Tu Scott the Wise, black and gay, Corey Taylor and Cleveland Brown Junior t Scott the Wise is fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: This is so fucking mean. It's an aesthetic, man, this is unfortunate. Being white and wearing glasses on Internet just makes it like everybody else. Man, it's an unfortunate aesthetic. Just dye your hair fucking bright green and then sucking put your glass were a monocle.
Speaker 2: Here in a monocle is insane, like Scott the Fancy Joker, slave trader joker, like a Calvin Candy joker.
Speaker 3: Basically, that is a comp that is a powerful Could you imagine a fuse? Oh lord, that'd be a unique character. Would it would be he'd be able to be Carnigiman have fun killing.
Speaker 1: Them unless you know racism of.
Speaker 2: The anyway, Yeah, he says, have you realized that the Muffin Man from the two thousand and four hit film hit film Shrek two was actually the most powerful character in the Shrek universe. He has the power to create sentient life using only common baking ingredients. This essentially makes him a god. If you had these powers, what would you do with them?
Speaker 1: Love you all so much?
Speaker 2: I would make my own chips a hoy, No, my own individual chip a hoy, and I would make go on a fucking rampage town.
Speaker 3: Obviously, I'm obviously making as like that's the appropriate to do that.
Speaker 1: Literally, I feel like that's.
Speaker 4: So I have a problem with this dude's saying that most powerful because to me, I feel like this is a this if if if this was in the X Men universe, this would not be a classified mutant, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? I feel like this it's like being like, oh, this this things can Like it's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh this thing is could, but essentially kind of it almost feels like I'm like, ah, I think you said like cyclops.
Speaker 1: Would you would just swiss cheese, like all all of those cookies they're gone, you know. So as far as that being the most powerful, I think I would still give to that hot Dragon, you know hot the Lady Dragon, that fucked up Dragon, the dragon slug that fucked donkey, which is crazy. They should have showed that, you know, dude, the crazy I saw you going there. I was He's not gonna say that out loud, is he? He?
Speaker 4: Just what I'm gonna have to do because I've never done him before, is look it up, because you know, motherfucker's created that scene.
Speaker 3: And you gotta you gotta get you gotta, you gotta get least one jerk out of that. You know, motherfuckers created that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like that fucking Tarzan and then that dude just deep throating tars and that's just crazy.
Speaker 3: I saw that video and I was like, I have to save it from later. I know this is gonna come up, And then it did, and I felt so happy I brought that to the forefront of the universe. People have been dming me regularly for that, and I'm like, I can't send you guys a picture of this. This gonna look really bad in the context.
Speaker 4: I still forgot to edit the thing, to edit it together, put those two scenes together.
Speaker 3: But yeah, my question is this right, if a dragon turned into a human, is it okay to fuck it?
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't think so if. I think it's totally fine if he didn't know it was a dragon at all. But what if it's like a very sentient like like a like a smoke, you're completely awake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it turns into literally a lady I mean, or a dude, I don't know, man, whatever, whatever, Yeah, whatever, you want too much.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid to take those steps because once you take those steps, you fall off the bridge and you're just like you're doing anything well.
Speaker 1: I mean, like it's are you gonna be bonded to them? Dragon? I don't. I don't want to deal with that ship.
Speaker 3: Like I just don't got the energy that because I don't know where I want and I can't go too far.
Speaker 4: I guess that is almost the best of both worlds. Here in the Dark Fantasy, you could have a dragon and fuck like technically a dragon, but like as a human, like like.
Speaker 3: What if it's not like the dragon girl from the Elder in DL she's a fucking bad bitch once you's a human, And I'm like, man.
Speaker 1: What's what I'm saying if you because like she would probably happen, you would meet her as a human, right, and then you would be smashing by the way, I'm a dragon.
Speaker 3: Then turns to a dragon, and you're like, I think it's fine if you don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine if you didn't know. It's one of those things where it's like, you know, yeah, you can't know everything.
Speaker 1: I guess now she makes you fuck her as a dragon. Oh yeah, you gotta stand up. Business happen out. You have to. You have to get in my drag Goosie. I'm like, well, another adventure.
Speaker 2: Slish splash, I was gaping his ass, wrote in nice, this'll be the last one and we'll get the fuck out of here. Let's go, He says, we all have to shoot on the right wing idiots like timpoole, but let's get some optimism.
Speaker 1: Who are the good political commentators out there? You wish got more attention secular talk? For sure, he's really the only person that I think. He's pretty up there. Yeah, who else? I really? Yeah, he's not bad yeah, I like, like, of the people who is who's doing this stuff, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like he's like the most uncompromised and like he feels the most fair. But like, you know, that's really it. Like I don't really listen to a lot of people, like I just kind of like I go through Twitter and I see things. I'm like, okay, and I look things up.
Speaker 1: Quite a few people, but I just unfortunately I don't remember names. Because there's like a British guy that I really enjoy that I found recently. He has like a beard, he's a little bit chubby. I think, I know, pretentious, but I like him. Is he like a TikTok format guy? No big body foreign man?
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, that's more social stuff he talks about.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's he's he brings up, he's like especially he streams too, so he talks about a lot of the same stuff. So foreign man in foreign Land is good. I think, incredibly entertaining. I think he's probably in the space. That's also to his detriment that he is so entertaining that he's not as there's a lot of people in the space that just want boring ship just talk And I'm like No, this guy is like really he's so quippy with his words.
Speaker 1: He's so on the fly, like and.
Speaker 3: Why he has the fucking he has the he's handsome, he has a funny accent, and he can make jokes very well. It's well, the thing is that the way he sounds, people have like a very a sort of comedic as talking way.
Speaker 1: You know, what do you mean people? It kind of sounds like I speak it. It sounds kind of silly compared to English, of course, you know, but.
Speaker 3: It's like that helps him like be able to tell jokes the way they we were like wave together sentences. Yeah, it just sounds more funny, you know, it just does. But like I think he's a great commentator.
Speaker 1: I think he is.
Speaker 3: He often has very good points, and I don't think I've ever had a point where I'm like I disagree.
Speaker 1: Genuinely what he says.
Speaker 3: I think often he's like always right on the money, and it's never hateful like some people shit terms hateful like sparks, But it's always like genuinely coming from a good place.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him. Yeah, he's good. I like him a lot.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, with that said, to get the fuck out of here. Thanks for listening to the show. Will be uh whatever, I don't know, fucking go to Patreon that conces as a snart tank.
Speaker 1: Don't piss me off. Stop it already. All right, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons, now, caunt me down, Derek, cout me down. Uh three to one? What are you fucking JF slash killopy.
Speaker 4: Dude front dude, We're next. I think next twa next month, I think is the anniversary. And we all discovered she was missing. Uh dude, she's been fucking geez.
Speaker 2: A story man, Look there, there's she's.
Speaker 1: Not you know what happens if you guys, if you guys coming back, if you guys.
Speaker 4: Look into her like Alloy Patuin or whatever her name was, if you look her up, if you try to find information on Google, the first thing that pops up is my tweet inquiring about like why the fuck this was a while ago, where I was like, why is nobody.
Speaker 1: Saying that this might have been January? I was like, why is the way?
Speaker 4: So every once in a while I'll get somebody replying to that tweet because it's the first thing that pops up on Google.
Speaker 1: So there are people still just as confused. They're like, how is there not? Where? Where's your parents? Just like, at least wouldn't you send out like an s O S like hey, my fucking daughter has been missy please and I think we do not care that family member that is not how that looks did not care. They all sound like that'd be crazy bearable. They sound like the French are one of the greatest. Right, let's fucking I'm gonna read the duds and excuse this name bibell uh. Anyway, I'm gonna read our names now.
Speaker 2: Tim Walls assassinated Jeffrey Epstein while Bernie Andrews watched, approvingly stabbing a fork in my arm and twirling my blood vessels like spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's crazy spaghetti. No, I'm gonna beat it fucking now. I shout out if you can actually do that, Yeah, shout out to shout out to this person. I guess.
Speaker 2: Chris on his deathbed. All right, let's get the uh. Let's get the fuck out of here. Kingston curbs a baby with links iron boot. Race Wars episode the Race Wars episode The Black Menace, Oh, episode one, The Black Menace I get it. Eminem, Doctor Dre and Mario Judah. That's crazy. Uh, drink me some bleach boys and free my soul. I want to get tossed in a fucking hole. The key we who spent the last six months binging the snark tang and I was a golf full sized hole in his frontal lobe making Rex rail the racism from Ashley for forty eight hours. My actually, I, by the way, I because I played through mass back one. Also for the first time, I left Ashley, so I was like, I'm taking Kayden.
Speaker 1: You guys just like race. She's an alien racist. Gives a man. I'm trying, she's a racist. I'm trying to get a pussy nigga. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I want to I want my squad full of pussy. You're gonna bring this bitch ass nigga on.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't take. I didn't take nothing. Well, you can do what you mean. You can't just leave both.
Speaker 2: If is there something in the first game, you can leave Ashley to die, but then you can just disappoint Kayden in the same game and you have to deal with any of them.
Speaker 1: Well that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I did fucking Okay, that's what.
Speaker 1: At least have Ashley on to be racist and you smash her welles does actually does actually Takekayden's place as the commander on that planet. So she they basically do the same thing, right like she she's on the Uh. I don't want her in a position of power. I don't want women women in positions. Well, but she also gets frozen and she gets nothing happens to her. You know, I just don't want women in position power. I feel that. I just I just yeah, I feel it. I feel yeah, yeah, we all feel that. Yeah. I think women are bad. Light.
Speaker 2: You're dark again, By the way, what was that ever?
Speaker 1: Bright?
Speaker 2: It was alls aation gay Allison trains v like into my butt again, same old dick and my end, the silver Spermer versus ben.
Speaker 1: Ten and his spickers.
Speaker 2: Uh, the penis grippin deep kneed for dinosaur chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: Good, hey, loish in a time I shuck my own dick off my asshole.
Speaker 1: That is so stupid. Oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: And at the time I went on the snack tang pract cash Dutchess Pucket, there's another fake laugh Dutch Dutchess, Dutchess, puckered pink Man, pussy Vaughan of the Dead. That's wild back my biscuit, round eyed Asian possibly the only gen Z listener who religiously watched Ernest's Earnest DVD's borrowed from family video as a child.
Speaker 1: Chris is actually black. He's just really ashy. That's insane. Why was this ashy?
Speaker 3: Damn that's impressive cond of ashy.
Speaker 1: We'd have to study you, man. I would be cut up by the government if that was the game. Would be like, we can turn the white. This is amazing, amazing, that is crazy. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Hold on as A as A the last name a gen Z listener who like, if you're gen Z and you watched Ernest, that's that's genuinely a wild degree of cultural skip.
Speaker 3: You gotta I feel like looking at I appreciate it. Please tell all your gen Z friends Ernest that I guess and goes to al Qaeda.
Speaker 1: Ernest goes to fucking.
Speaker 2: Bangladesh, Bangladesh. Ernest goes to Canton, Ohio and er the rn C Ernest. That probably would have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, totally Like America, I don't like he would have what what does he even sound like? Make America.
Speaker 3: Sounds like pop from the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. It's me stupid earnest. That's so simple but funny. Uh, I'm fucking dumb and that I fucking eat bricks. I eat bricks to bricks into powder.
Speaker 3: That's what my video of a constipated dogs last night, and the dog was weeping as it was trying to ship and it was the funniest thing.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: Why are you watching that?
Speaker 1: Stuff?
Speaker 3: That was mysran feet is broken?
Speaker 1: It's broke, okay, man, Derek would Derek would enjoy the heroic legend of Arslan Arsenlan. I don't know, man, the land of heroic, land of Arsenal heroic, the heroic legend of Arslan A R. S and I have no fucking idea. Leaked Asmen Gold is leaked Asmen Gold is confirmed. The worshiper of the chaos god Nergle Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones. Derek, don't watch the current one piece of anime. Netflix is making a remake with better animation and no filter. The Second Coming of Miguel Harris, transmansd Pussing Xenomorph, the xenomorph in the audience, revealing itself by using the dick on its human suit like a zipper. That's crazy, dick spit Glass getting her own podcast rip boys. Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah did you see that? What happened the Hawkta girl? She has she has new show and it's called Talk to a Oh she has she has a podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was like the joke that everybody made. It was just like, Oh, it's you's gonna have a show and it's gotting called talk to Her.
Speaker 1: It was stupid that. I was like, alright, strike, It was like, yeah, hurry up and do a podcast, dumb bitch where you like trying to go to speaking engagements and trying to be guest of gay cl That was dumb. I'm gonna do I'm gonna make the you should mean money. Oh the bitch, get on our podcast. Now. I have some words for you. I have some words for you.
Speaker 2: Death Shadow. That's a name I read it was It wasn't. It wasn't the word I had. That was pretty good for you. That was completely accidental. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: That was about to come home. But he wants to kill me. He wants to kill me. Somebody called somebody called it. She seems nice though she's looking nice girl. Whatever, it's not. Whatever seems a little chutty. Nice people don't deserve anything. I saw a little couple of things she was saying. I'm like, I would trip that bitch down the stairs. And she was from tennesseeas yeah, imagine she'd be a little behind.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe in anything.
Speaker 1: She's a little Ethan Ralphish. You know, she got some, she got some in her.
Speaker 2: But like whatever, whatever, whatever, shadow of the Epstein tree in this classroom, the gunshots in this in this classroom, the gunshots don't dismiss you.
Speaker 1: I spit on black bable. Sorry, that's crazy. I thought she might be nice, man, you know she's probably It's just like, why, you know, there's no whatever. I saw a riffing with that was that. Uh, I forgot an idiot's name.
Speaker 2: Getting lightheaded just thinking about this. It actually is like her Bill Barr, Bill.
Speaker 1: Barr, and I was like she, I was like, she understood her roles, all right. It was weird at the end of that episode that Bill Marer ate her at the end of it.
Speaker 3: Alright, and he curbed the whole place in his mouth.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. He turned into a gun ship around and he's like, that's my trick.
Speaker 2: Jack the world's mastest Maori swing. How does it feel to be the best black driver of all time? Lewis Hamilton is British. I don't know what any of this means. It's just fucking non sequitars.
Speaker 1: Would you rather?
Speaker 2: Would you rather eat a delicious chicken sandwich or a pile of steamy butthole feces?
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm gonna go with the sandwich question. I'm gonna go with the butthole big beat the stinks. Uh.
Speaker 2: They should replace the balls in the NFL with newborn babies for easier kicks. Andy the man whose handies are now eightier and not as Danny. They call me the drink.
Speaker 1: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Getting lightheaded reading these gate me up? Gate me up insides can't gape up so stupid.
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 2: Where there costco guys? Of course we ignore the purple lesion on our nutsack that hasn't gotten better since December.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I like that one a lot, were guys, the notorious n I g uh, it's a Caribbean thing. Fawned man and afforded line.
Speaker 2: Yeah hoc two girl has a is a Caribbean thing, Raggy wrote rue, Raggy don't wrote touch me there, literally becoming the second Alaska Wifield trash to fund my femboy transition goals. Kevin Durant's feet Timpole takes money from Big Beanie Iron Maiden Trooper. You fuck my ass, but I fuck you, but I'll fu yours too, I'll suck you off to my faces, Blue mister pants. If a new rule, if a new rule were, if a politician lied, they would be killed. Would politicians get better or worse? They would just lie around it.
Speaker 1: I think they would lie around it.
Speaker 3: But then the first one would get killed for lying about some ship, and then it might start changing.
Speaker 1: Stuff maybe, but somebody would have to be caught first.
Speaker 3: Then, Yeah, I wanted to get caught and he'd be like, I wasn't doing that, and somebody would hit him a head with the fucking.
Speaker 1: Mates CJ the Dorito Pope.
Speaker 2: That's the world that I want, though, Yeah, ball Over the first Sin enjoyed the L s M Show in San Diego. Jaffy was fun to see in real life. Cardboard probably. Yeah, that was that was a wild show.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think about that often, but it is kind of strange that that's real.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I haven't tugged at that connection. But you guys know who David Jeffy is. Yes, so he was just at the he was on stage with us, really, yeah, because he just works with he's on I saw him.
Speaker 1: An interview call and interview him. Yeah, but he's he was, he was on stage city, he's sitting next to me on stage the live show. Let me let me okay, hold on a second.
Speaker 2: So David Daffe for the people who don't know, he's the guy who created to his the metal, he created God of War originally.
Speaker 1: Yes, obviously it's moved on since. Yeah, like from like the God of War one especially, and then fucking that Swedish guy took over. I forget his name right now, Corey Barlow, Corey Barlow. Yeah, but I gotta, I gotta, I gotta points on my real fast. That's the number one, David Jeffey, that's my guy. So it would have been nice to uh, this is what I'm alluding to. What happened logistically to where the Snark Tank has no more connections to do any live shows ever. Was like something like, was it was it a disaster? No?
Speaker 2: I think was it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I think it's just different every time, because there was the one the New York show. We did a different podcast that just happens to be associated. It's not gonna be everybody every single time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: My assumption is that we worked with them that time. Obviously we have to fund about the rapport. You know, obviously next time there's a live show, we can just contact column.
Speaker 1: You know what. I think what I think because he mentioned it in the podcast, I think he thinks there's something going on.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, I don't think there's nothing going on.
Speaker 4: I think he thinks he's like because when he mentioned it on the podcast, like we're kind of flabbergasted that he's never been inviting on our body.
Speaker 1: He's joking. I think he's joking. I think there's a part of him back in his head that's like that is a little weird problem. The problem is that one like why I was gonna have him on the tree. Yeah, dude, that we were doing remotely for years. I understand. I get it.
Speaker 3: That's but that's before we're also very closer with Colin in the well podcasting. Well, here's the thing that I want to say about that. I would love if he came, If he came in person, we had a conversation, it would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I want to say about that. Yeah, I didn't want to do a Colin a podcast. We call him remotely, because that's what I do that all the time. If I'm going to have Colin on, I wanted to be here in person, whether or not, Like however we figure out how to do that, That's what I want to douse. I would love that, That's the whole point.
Speaker 3: It'd be fucking it'd be hilarious having him in person. Yeah, I think it would be a lot better.
Speaker 1: I just think, especially now that we've moved past that, going back to it feels fucking we're going back to it does like, because I've thought about that too, about getting guests, like, oh, how would we do that? Only when people are in town? That means getting a guess almost never, so like, what's the I mean we get a ton of guess in like one span of time during VidCon every day it was constantly we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have we were gonna have actment on but there was like very little time. It was kind of a last minute thing, was like l a literally the day. I don't think we were we were all necessarily planning around it. We don't plan ship. That's the problem right now.
Speaker 1: But we'll get I don't know we'll get We'll get guests.
Speaker 3: That is that is going to be a focus. I promise, I promised before December we'll have a guest.
Speaker 2: No, that will happen, But I will say, dude, being on, Yeah, I don't know why it escapes me that Oh, yeah, this is this guy that David Jeffy is this this person you know?
Speaker 1: And he's kind of local. Oh it's interesting. It'd be interesting to get him on.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I don't know if that's possible. I don't know if he'll be into it because he's like, he's kind of a wild.
Speaker 4: Card, you having connections. I mean, dude, I would I've listened to some of his streams. He's wild and I want to I would love I would love that energy on here because yeah, he says some things where I'm like, you probably shouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: Well, he just on stage is crazy.
Speaker 4: He's so unbothered of like in the way that like people will be like, let's I don't want to upset.
Speaker 1: Certain people in the industry. He doesn't seem to have that filter. He doesn't care. He's pass it.
Speaker 2: He's got you know, he did he did so much already that he's just like he's just earned the ability to just be uncompromisingly him. Yeah, and he doesn't seem to care about like who he's off putting dude on stage, he was like he looked at he was looking around the audience and he was like, I notice a lot of you are fat.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: He was like, and everybody was like everybody was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She's like what it's not that I'm fat, You're fat. You're fat. He's like pointing all these fat people. It was just crazy.
Speaker 2: I love David Javid Jeff's amazing, but I forget that, like he is that per like I just know him, was like, Oh, that's David Jaffe. That's like, you know, one of Collin's friends that like I know kind of and we do podcasts together sometimes, but like, oh yeah, that's the fucking creator.
Speaker 1: Got a war.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I don't think of that. It would be like if like Cliff Blazinski, who also, by the way, seems kind of like that, Like he's like one of those people. I don't know if you've seen Clipleandscount, but like he's wild, Like he just says like fucking whatever, Okay, Like yeah, I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Awesome you get clipland Discount. I feel like you would be great on this show. Specifically. I don't have as strict connections now. I know Colin has interviewed him once, but like he's why, he's this type of wild.
Speaker 1: Start the process. Just get these people on.
Speaker 2: I want to have Ted Bundy's ghost on the podcast. I'm glad you went to the live show. There's somebody there who wanted me to sign a Brill. There were a couple of people there with Brill Stark tank shirts. One of the somebody with an original one of the original shirts that we had with where it was like the the yellow with like the three pillars with our faces drawn.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. I was like, oh, you're o G. It's pretty cool. Nice. Uh So there's there's crossover for sure. Brimal what do we have to hire a fucking manager? I don't understand, Like, how do we do? How do we do this?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to hire I've been looking into that for a I don't know how to hire a man.
Speaker 1: Where do you find a manager? Did you guys have friends who've been who've offered to do it for us? Uh? I feel like it's like it's just is that what they do? Though? I mean I think I think in fairness, I think they would be good at it. But like I also, we.
Speaker 3: Need someone to hire, someone that has the connections to be able to properly manage us.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been trying to do. I just wanted to I'm like, who do I who knows how to do it? I want to get like it is like the I see, I see, uh the live show industries is it's it's good. It's a good industry. And I was like, damn, I know we do this. I just gotta I gotta.
Speaker 2: I know, I know we can ground, we can figure it out.
Speaker 3: I gotta you know what I think is do I don't like asking our friends who are creator stuff like that because I feel like that's not why we're friends with them.
Speaker 1: We're friends. We're friends, you know. Well yeah, but you can still I know.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, we're talking to my friend.
Speaker 1: It's like so, uh yeah, you're doing pretty good. Cool? Cool, cool? Look how do I make more money? Though? Like you, I just get to that point. Well, first of all, you're asking, no, I want to know somebody. If you just met someone and then you immediately started it, you gotta do that. Oh my god, yeah I meet you. Hey man, you got any connections. I haven't met people like that really. Yeah. I don't remember who specifically because I think I think at a certain point, my brain just like filters them out.
Speaker 3: Because it's just haven't gotten to like us, I guess and our No, I.
Speaker 2: Would never know. I'm like the first line of defense with that stuff. And I was like, no, shot, you're getting through it, Like are you getting I'm not gonna come over to Christmas?
Speaker 1: Christmas? Yeah? Wow, anyway something, Hey, what's going on? It's going on? It's going on. That'd be interesting. I'm going to bring a character. I'm gonna I'll head up Jaffie. Yeah. I don't see see if he wants to do it. I don't see why he wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen him do. I've seen him talk to lesser like, yeah, it's easy, you know. Like so, I think I think he's like happy to funk around.
Speaker 1: I think he was wild on stage. Actually, if he catches like clips of our ship, he'd be like yeah. I think I think these boys like oh man, he say, he's like, oh man, the riddling's wearing off. Man. I just want to try to see if we can get him to say the inWORD. That's the that's the.
Speaker 2: Big fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's self aware enough to never do that. Unfortunately, I'm so bad. That is so bad. It's successful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So you want to say the N word real quick?
Speaker 4: I think that should be like a right of passages in our podcast, every guest we try to get him say the inward.
Speaker 1: That's that's literally the old point. No one will come on.
Speaker 3: The wrong people will come on and I'll be funny, we'll get more views. Well, hey j Aubrey, come on.
Speaker 1: Swing by. He's like, guys, I don't want to say the inWORD. You got to say it. You like hip hop ja.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen his most recent stuff, but like I've seen I always have like a like a watch later kind of thing. I always like, I'm gonna make sure to watch it, and I never do because I'm sure it's good.
Speaker 1: Jay is.
Speaker 3: He's a funny I like some of the stuff that I've seen from him, and I like I like a lot. Does anybody know what historian looks like in a history? People know he looks like or No, I met him.
Speaker 2: I met him, but it's funny. I don't remember I saw him again. I would have no.
Speaker 1: Any any kind of lay low because of all that that ship from that what nerd City? No what well no rd City is in the song. I don't know what's going on with him? No in an historian? Remember that fucking who's that British guy that releases these bomb h bomber guy each bomber guy made that plagiarism video and he included internet uh in a history in it because yeah, he got caught. That's one of those things where it's like, that's shitty. I mean, also that video is really good.
Speaker 2: You don't have to so it's kind of like, I don't know how I feel about it, really I feel because that really was all in the presentation, you know what I mean? Like it is plagiarism.
Speaker 1: It's plagiarism. It's it totally is you know it is, But like, at what point is it no longer plagiarism? At what point I can't have this guy?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we don't need to go too deep into it. It's just one of those things where I'm like, damn uh. It really just kind of comes down to since it's not a violent crime and the end of the day, you can kind of forgive people for doing something like that. Some people would disagree and be like if they're artists, they're like, it's unforgivable, but it really just depends.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, it's just kind of like, uh, I was disappointed by that, But at the same time, it's like there's no way I would have paid attention to that story if not for like the present, you know what I mean, Like the presentation of that video makes it so like I think it's it's obviously plagism. That's a shitty thing to do, yeah, But also like I think what makes that video entertaining is the way it's put together, not necessarily with the story.
Speaker 1: I mean, the story has obviously like fifty percent of it, I guess, but yeah, it's yeah, it's I mean, it wouldn't exist without it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, however it's kind of vice versa. Yeah, it's like it's you do see some artists that will take a song that is mediocre and make it. It's like when we think, oh that so and so was the original. We thought I thought Whitney Houston was the original.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, that's exactly what it is. Yeah, it's not like like obviously just with no permission, Yeah, exactly. Anyway, spumbu futters, uh, what do we do with a gay man's penis? What do we do with the game man's penis? What do we do with the game man? Phoenis pilated till he's moaning? Moaning? Damn the moment. Hey gay, we're suckingting penis. Hey gay, we're sucking phenis. Hey gay, we're sucking penis like till he's moaning.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I like that. We don't get gay sea Shanty's that's an original.
Speaker 3: I feel like a mad get Jonathan Young to do a g absolutely do that you think so said?
Speaker 1: It was? Like, is it music? I'm a part of it? Just give me a second. He comes back with the out of the phone. He's killing, he's killing, He's insane, dude, job working message. See what he says, I'm down, I'm a gay tense just put that Gay's just no context.
Speaker 2: When when when jolly old dipshit lost Profits Memorial Daycare Center, Oh no, Memorial dude, that was you know, it's crazy that that was that name. I recognize you. You you wrote into sacred symbols and you made Culin read that, and I remember being like, oh no, they found us.
Speaker 1: You think you think for a second they wouldn't find.
Speaker 2: No, of course, but like that one in particular is so like that's one of the that is one like if freak Bob or cipher graph or has anyone texted BUNTI.
Speaker 1: Yet these are the next three names.
Speaker 2: Like if these people wrote into the you know, sacred, it'd be like, oh okay, that's that's clearly our listener.
Speaker 1: But it's not lost Profits and Memorial daycas.
Speaker 2: That is probably like the most actually offensive thing that we've had written that isn't just a slur, you know. Anyway, Anyway, I read you guys, those three names. I already read him accounts timpoole evading, timpole evading the FBI on a skateboard. Just make a tony hot game and it's just Timpoole running away from the authorities. Hell yeah, uh, Hunter Dubois just learned about Yakoob.
Speaker 1: What the fuck Ti Timpoole's pro espionage is?
Speaker 2: Kendrick collect balls. Look at the dude, dick I've been through. If I spread my hoodie, would you use the lube? Costco Wiener have her rise against? Is the used for straight men? O?
Speaker 1: That's like, why not? Why not? That's good? Whatever? The use is very gay. I will that that is very gay.
Speaker 2: I only know one I don't.
Speaker 1: I only know the burden, the worm by them. I know the taste of ink. Yeah, because you guys aren't gay. So here name it's in my or some ship. Yeah, and I'll say smitchy, smitchy. The kids Lincoln Barker song actually had like smigons of like rising it like like production like not production wise, but like composition wise. I was like, this kind of sounds like a ransome. It was. It was the octaves Man the octaves Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: One of our friends saw them both randomly one time out of the fucking clear blue Sky in the concert bend. He went to a concert, like he stumbled in a concert of little concert was going to be there, and then Lincoln Park was there too, and he was like, oh, he got he did a couple. I remember he got, he did a few.
Speaker 1: I remember Chester and Tim singing on each other's songs at one point, and that was a bunch of ships signed by him. And it's like, damn, I hate you, but okay, oh wow, weird lucky nigga. He loves Lincoln Park. That that was like his band loved. I still love it. They don't have to go away. He doesn't like the you know, I don't like sign. I don't either, but you know either. But I mean, Zero's kind of fire though, let's be let's be real.
Speaker 3: Xeno on paper is cool in theory not but like on paper, he sounds kind.
Speaker 1: Of z is a dope class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Zeno hardcore hardcore specon to xenu uh bill Today. Can a white boss tell their black and employee that he can't say a soft a in their professional work environm?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Again, Yeah, I think yes, he's the fucking boss the Boston can't do.
Speaker 3: Any vory phrase still technically even though it's Boston, tell you to get naked, you lose your job.
Speaker 1: Just me doing his impression of mulch in a blender. I guess I thought I was beabs.
Speaker 3: When I really have to laugh, that happens. And when I'm really holding in one of my laughs, I make that sound for real.
Speaker 1: You sound like I'm eating a dog. That's fucking gay, baby, don what are you doing?
Speaker 3: This is a I did not like that show growing up at all. I did not think it was funny. I thought they were just really dough.
Speaker 1: I like some of the characters like you're black moments, moments that are really good, but that's because you're black.
Speaker 2: They were I don't know there was something like I actually when I was a kid, I didn't like it. And I grew up a little bit and I watched it as as an adult, and I actually thought like, because when I was a kid, I just thought it was just dumb for just dumb sake, And it is kind of but it is. It is funny, like it is authentically this part of it is like, this is pretty good because it's it's very King of the Hill in that way where it's just like it's like this mundane kind of.
Speaker 1: I think it was one of the best animations. Don't know you that's my purse? Oh my, I don't know ye fucking not. You don't bitch. Oh.
Speaker 3: I really like that show. I like Peggy, Like how Peggy sucks.
Speaker 1: Like she's a nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really sucks, like as a person. Hey, I call Bobby Fuck's Lady Bird pretty good twice.
Speaker 1: Uh, hey, Beavis, there are Haitians crossing the borders.
Speaker 3: They're coming here and they're endangering our fucking dogs.
Speaker 1: Who are your parents, boys, They're eating our dogs. That's pretty cool. That's pretty pretty all right, that's pretty I love the alright they are they are definitely they are definitely those Yeah, they probably they don't understand what they're doing, but like they would be like they would, they would find themselves.
Speaker 2: Like I can see an episode of them, like with the tiki torches.
Speaker 1: Just by access there. Yeah, for sure, like the Fire for sure. Cordolio and he's like, I'm gonna there. They're just like God making a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: They're trying to trans our youth.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I would love that. Just holding a right this uh, this library is done. I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago. Beatis, I'm going to kill Dave. Rublet's move on.
Speaker 2: It's gonna we're gonna be stuck here forever.
Speaker 1: What do you do here? Yeah, but that's what he said a Rubert. Come on, I'm a fucking dumb gay lord. I'm done. I'm believing. Okay, guys, he's not bad because he's gay. He's just bad. And yeah, it's to be gay. And I gotta make fun of that part. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I gotta make fun of it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, he's gay. Don't touch him, You'll catch it. Don't touch don't touch him?
Speaker 2: Man can poopy passum baronecks, baron necks part of a complete breakfast?
Speaker 1: No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. Can we get? Can we get? A lesbian parody song? Oh? I don't know why we haven't considered that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know exact why we get conserted. No, we'll find it funny. I don't find it funny, especially the group that we're doing it about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lesbians are fine, they'll find it less funny.
Speaker 3: I haven't met I've never really met a lesbian that I've liked and I'm being genuine that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm very crazy' know. If I've met I met a lot lesbians. I've only met one lesbian that I know is a lesbian. Mm hmm Scarcella, Oh right, and well yeah, yeah, I've met three I did. I did a video with her and did not release it. S well, you deserve it though.
Speaker 2: British people, the British people, British people, British people be like British people come and and then be like, what's all this? Then I fall asleep to and were compilations. Devin is Pregnant, I show speed joined the ira A listening to Anne Hathaway.
Speaker 1: Saying Tupac's and knew, how do you want lesbians?
Speaker 2: Transferm Gremlin you vile? Kyle vile. Kyle defiled an aisle with style and a mile pile of bio, while Giles gile and mild Lyle smiled and dialed and a riled child.
Speaker 1: It's like doctor got to be creative, bro creative. I think that is part of it, to be honest, he definitely said plenty of times, of course did but like he wasn't just caught a few times on camera, so what he didn't mean it.
Speaker 2: It does bother me how obvious, like because it is such a cheat code with like comedy, especially where it does make things funnier.
Speaker 1: I don't think it does make things funny. I think the hard are.
Speaker 2: Now the soft ay objectively, the soft day objectively. Like I've seen this, like there are two tweets identical. One is a soft A, when one doesn't, the one with a soft ay will get retweeted a million times more, even if it's like a similar kind of account with like a similar algorithm similar like like it just there is something about it.
Speaker 1: I agree where I think, I don't think the soft ay is funny anymore. I think the hard you think you don't because you take it for granted anything I do. But the hard RS impact is so funny is always the punchline. Usually That's why the end the soft a is not the punchline. It's it's it's just it's the building, it's it's the body of the jet. Yeah, and it makes it like more appealing a sentient answer. It is.
Speaker 2: Richard fisting, it's your boy, shawn E. D. Sweeney be like, I am extremely homophobic.
Speaker 1: It's a Caribbean thing. I have single handedly killed over forty million women, forty one million women. Sorry, yeah, dude, that's uh, I mean whatever, keep going three x so gay Cranberrys be like it's in so the I really wanna fuck some dudes stupid. I even use that the all do I hard to use my finger. Yeah, I love that song. I hate how much I love. It's a great song. I haven't heard a bad version of that song either, Like every cover is good that jaff.
Speaker 2: I think this is not nor my usual style of music, but Lake Street Drive has a pretty good cover of it too that I actually like quite a bit.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit more more poppy, but it works. Pap, I'll be swimming in.
Speaker 2: God damn slurp and smoking joking, uh joking, emoticons going like this, uh cm in m I'm begging to feel I'm beginning to feel like a throat God, throat God, all my homost trying to blow blow out my back, hard back, hard drip m h insulting Kingston in Jamaican haktwah. Go to YouTube and search come on Eileen Live and watch the first video.
Speaker 1: That pops up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so Colin sent me this video called is Frankie Valley? Okay, do you know Frankie Valleys?
Speaker 1: Yes, he's not. Okay, everybody who's listening to this, put that in your watch later list.
Speaker 2: Look up this video. It is crazy, say what because there's video of him on stage singing these like old quartet songs. He's got like a high pitched voice. But he's on stage and he's moving his mouth like he's sticking regularly, but the sound is normal, and he looks he just looks like a Mannigan.
Speaker 1: It is. So it's really sad, honestly old. He's like ninety fucking thousand. He's like fucking he's ninety.
Speaker 2: One and forty nine months.
Speaker 1: What is happening right now? Ope? You want to blow me? Ben Benjamina? Who the French fresh Prince of Tel Aviv, isn't he?
Speaker 2: It's crazy? Watch this woods guy who Frankie Valley? No, there was a there's a quartet called like Frankie Valli in the something or.
Speaker 1: Four seasons, the four Seasons. Yeah really, yeah, Oh my god, I should know that. I feel dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I didn't know that until he again, because I don't know. I listen to music almost like with a fucking blind eyes. I just hear it, and I'm like, God, it's crazy. She's not on the show though, so why are you telling us.
Speaker 1: That's true about that? Yeah, you're right, right, right, right, No, what happened? They cut off what happened? It was showing it. There's there's multiple cuts in Oh okay.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a bunch of different So he's singing, Greece is the word, right, because that's probably one of the most things he's famous known for.
Speaker 1: Greece was such a big fucking movie, and it just showed him like he looks like Biden, like he was like worse.
Speaker 2: It was like a.
Speaker 1: Greece is the word. It's gone cruise, It's gone exactly, and he's like it's crazy. People were like waving in front of his face.
Speaker 2: I beat I beat him off, suck his penis, just to show that I'm gay. Oh we want you blow me? I think I read that already. Kremlin, the gremlin, that rotten old Jimmy Dick, Evil Sween says, I love the gays. You'll have to cast divine intervention to remove my head from between shadowhearts legs.
Speaker 1: That's true, par like guy, I'm a both guy. I mean, yeah, I was fucking them both, but still this guy's done.
Speaker 2: My cat is transphobic.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That video is wild.
Speaker 2: The sound makes it crazier because like it's this high pit, this is energetic singing, and it's he's clearly that singing, Like there's no way anybody believes that's happening.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Everybody should watch it. It's sad, but it is funny, like it's you know, it's one of those middlers. I would be like, oh, that's right, the middle ger Slid three remakes coming out to dude.
Speaker 1: Video games are popping up because apparently that's that Warhammer Space Marine games.
Speaker 2: Fucking dope.
Speaker 1: It's very fun. It looks funny. Play the first one. I always need to try it, and then every time I was like I just couldn't pull the trigger v VP and hate myself because it looks Warhammer.
Speaker 4: It looks fun Honestly, I was like, I got some Gears vibe I was. I was like, this is what I've kind of been missing.
Speaker 2: Super Super Gears vibes. Apparently there's like, is there co op thing in it? The co op campaign or is it like one of those massive three.
Speaker 1: Kind of hord mode type things. It's like more either or I'm fine, it's fun. Yeah it's I haven't played VP yet, but I played a bit of it. Yeah on PC it's fun. No consoles, Console? What's it? What's it?
Speaker 2: What's it run at? Because I heard it's kind of rough on PS five.
Speaker 3: It seemed fine for me, but I probably just didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: I try and PC because everybody was like, oh it.
Speaker 3: Fucking old ring runs bad on console, and I was like, I don't know where I'd had a fucking smooth I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you have an I for it, to be honest with you. I think that's.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of people like I wish I didn't to be honest with you like it would be. It would make a lot of understand drops and frames.
Speaker 1: I can see that. But usually if it's fine, it's static. It's so blind as ship. Yeah, well what is it? He just sees shapes? This is crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know that thing was the white Man. I thought he was genuinely a dog. I thought he was literally I thought he was just leaves. I thought Cradles was a fucking Snorlax from Pokemon. Turns out it's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Dude that's not even blind and that's just hallucination. You're just literally, that's both. You're schizophrenic.
Speaker 2: Uh medle gay solid meddle gay solid be like solid snake.
Speaker 1: Hey out of con I'm gay? Hey just gay gay gay? Wait.
Speaker 2: Five eighty three, The Pie Brothers Presents Vegeta's Galacti Food revee channel Don Donkerson.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, anyway, but a good con. Hey, come bounce on mccawk in the back of the book and.
Speaker 3: You see what happened to the actor for for Firecracker.
Speaker 1: Some guys have some wild ship to her during the fucking count she was at and somewhere in Europe.
Speaker 3: No he said, like he's I think he asked her something about squirting milk in his mouth. Something fucked up to her.
Speaker 1: And then she was like, hey, I understand, I play a character, but like, don't.
Speaker 3: Talk I understand character, Like absolutely, yeah, don't talk to her like that. I hate how stupid people are. People are retarding like guy, she hold hold young, it's not her. The kid that was played Jeoffrey. That poor kid was such a good, fucking accurate and people were like, I hate you so much, just.
Speaker 1: Like do you. I'm sure everywhere he went people kept tripping him and pushing him. Is he even alive? Did somebody killed He was just acting? He fucking he did for he went, somebody tripped him down to escalator. You little fucking bitch. Don't know how you got here to the future. How are you still alive? You killed ned start over him and it's scary there. Yeah, they pay the trolls told again the boys Hall the boy soul a Gate six. You gotta pay the trolls to you wrote? Did he change it? The two of them?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, pp I'm always miss I always miss streams because they don't have Twitter. Would consider announcing on Patreon, I don't wanna.
Speaker 1: Are you talking? I assume it's me because I'm the only one who streams.
Speaker 2: I don't want to use our Patreon to promote my streams, not because I think that's like ethically wrong, but because I streamed too often to not like. I think if you're gonna get an email from the Patreon notifications, it should be relevant to the show, you know, Like that.
Speaker 1: Seems kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just follow me on Twitter and put notifications on although I wouldn't recommend that either. Just how about just follow me on Twitch?
Speaker 1: That actually would how about just how about do that? That would literally solve the issue. That would solve the problem. That sounded me.
Speaker 2: That sounded like condesciding, but like, I don't, I don't know, like I don't, I don't want to mix things up. Also follow my new Twitter account, by the way, my old Twitter shadow Band it's gun Ray Chris, because it fucking apparently you could just do that. I was under the assumption that if you made a new account under the same account, it would still be shadow Band, but apparently that's not true. Crazy shadow.
Speaker 3: Either you speak fucking they can account is not shadows.
Speaker 1: My seas fucking spell I was.
Speaker 3: I was trying to cast death.
Speaker 1: On you, but it didn't work. Your eyes rolled the back of your head. You're like, no, we're talking like pang.
Speaker 2: Pp I always miss everyone sor that I'm all for podcasts not having too many guests, But it's been five hundred and fifty eight days since the last guest episode.
Speaker 1: That can't be wrong. Who was the last guest? Because these people are you know, you know, we can yeah, we'll figurereciate the geod it would be cool. Well, well, here's the thing. We're definitely before December.
Speaker 2: We're definitely get jalen On, who's like, that's a very specific guest I get. But like I guess, content wise, it has to be people in the area, which, to be fair, isn't as limiting as you would imagine.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people around. I just haven't been back. Uh. He already said he was down because I talked to I talked to him because he was like litz jam and I was like, yeah, let's also let's like to come to the podcast. We want we want you know, we want your back having Zach on as well. Well, Zach's so busy is the thing? Well, you fucking you still ask I asked, Oh, he did, I think so? I don't know. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I saw I saw Zach maybe three weeks ago, and he was like at a moment where he could breathe. But that might have been only three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't seen him in agent.
Speaker 4: It's the bare minimum is just asking, Yeah, if they're busy, then that's fine, Like.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely, Jane's probably gonna be the first one because we want I do want to set up figure out how we're gonna do the fourth mic.
Speaker 1: Well, we just which wouldn't be too difficult. I feel like it's so this is what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: I don't mind holding a mic, you know, like say we get like because instead of trying to like drill another arm or some bullshit like that, we can just have the guests can be on one of the arms, and I don't mind having.
Speaker 1: Another mic, just holding it. I I'm completely comed that will do that.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be too difficult to but yeah, we'll have We'll have guests vagina vagina.
Speaker 1: Fish, fagneto versus the gay sex man gay sex myth homosexual clever gay sex.
Speaker 2: That winded.
Speaker 1: I feel winded.
Speaker 2: That was like getting punched in the solar plexus. Yeah, I'm very familiar with I'll carve him on the guys the trip for a quarter John Strickland. I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl. Good luck, cool, good luck surviving Merk eighteen eight nine, Give me that meat and queen my hole. I want to get popped by on a veiny pole and spread a gape that is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. First David A.
Speaker 2: Degimon used chloroform as super effective eight gorillas versus three jeepers creepers.
Speaker 1: Second Church of Keith David featuring being better.
Speaker 2: Than the first Edge Key David pre rise had your cheeks so I can shit in your ass Blake eight nine to six. Anna Sorkin is currently on Dancing with the Stars. Lily's I don't know who that.
Speaker 3: Is someone I fucking did like a whole fraud thing and now she's on Dance at the Stars.
Speaker 1: For some reason, frog thing, what are you talking about? Some sort of fraud means where she.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, fraud, I did hear you say?
Speaker 1: Frog?
Speaker 3: Oh fraud frog? Was she the one that was with a house arrested?
Speaker 4: Was it the one that I don't know if it's the same person, but there was those two that couple, Like one of them looked like had like a fro like they basically were taking it looked like.
Speaker 1: A wish versions of ethan Ela. Oh I didn't see that. Was it them? Or is it them? Or no? Okay, I know she is because Lily watched the video what's your name name? Anna? What? Anna Sorkin Sorkin or Soroken, Ohroken sore s o r ok got it? Oh No, I don't know. Lily's dad is one of the one of the piss names in the credits. I remember her glasses. I remember this Alaskian Orvil track textas her salad.
Speaker 2: Take my Hair's Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikki Ziggy Gambits cum filled eyes. Honestly on God for reel foreal congrass for losing weight, good ship, many keep it up, Emoticon's going like this, Sorry, miss Jackson, Badly Brave Hugger, Derek duck Hunt Etheryan Brogerian Punter, and Nae from Melphis One. I busted my hands again last week, but the doctor just was too tempting and rounding out our list as always, Flo.
Speaker 1: The King of had As.
Speaker 2: Before the show, before the before the live show, we were in the green room in San Diego.
Speaker 1: We were singing creed to get Ready. Which song arms right Open? Nice Little heard he brought up. I can't remember it was Maddie or Brad or so.
Speaker 2: Someone brought up this video of the of Apparently there's a video of Scott's staff doing like a custom song for like the Marlins, the baseball team.
Speaker 1: What he makes it. He wrote a song like if you look at if you look at Creed Marlins, Like there's a song that he made like just for them. It's like, come on, Marlons and he's just describing baseball. He's like won Strack, double play and it's crazy. I can't believe I've never heard it before, like I saw it before. It's really him.
Speaker 2: And it's a song for the Marlins.
Speaker 1: Oh you're sore.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like you will suck, Yes, yes sore, Marlin sore or something like what sore Marlin?
Speaker 1: Martin Lincoln, Lincoln. Can you imagine like if Lincoln Park did like a song for the Yankees, Like I mean, like if you like Yank he's gone way fucking troue Troe. You picked the worst word. He could have just said, Gable, we're gonna say a game the Yankees, We're gonna win the game for the day for New York. Say anyway, let's get the fuck out of here. Three hours and forty seven minutes. My pen is fucking grude. Next episode.
Speaker 2: Next episode is gonna be five minutes long. It's gonna see you guys next time by Pat Concess.
Speaker 1: Just tanks. Get the fuck out of here. It's almost four. Fuck it up. Hey he's yay yankee use yay ynkees Ya. I can't stop going my boat, my pen, this is long and curved, this and my ball in mind. Oh man, dude. People were so fucking mad, like it's on the comment sections of that what I done, one that I did, okay, you know, and they're just ohester didn't die for this cause they're so fucking it was. It was great. That's so good.