Speaker 1: All right now, Billy cunning in the Great America, and welcome to fridgid Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State. It's cold, cold, holding going to be a little bit warmer Thursday and Friday, maybe a little bit of rain before more snow than next week might be back to zero and blow though it's cold as are well diggers behind plus on Monday in Washington. All the platforms have now been built ready for the inaugural and all Joe Biden is going to be is is like a period or a semicolon between the two Trump terms, which is a great thing for our country. Joining you and I now is the great Warren Davidson, Congressman from Southwest Ohio, and Congressman Davidson, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, you've caught a lot of flak from the mainstream media about having strings attached to any aid that goes to California, because, after all, we are not yeah, we the American taxpayer has sent about seventy or eighty billion dollars to California over the last four years of Joe Biden to a paper over arth problems and difficulties, and so you're saying, plus many other conservatives, Look, we're not going to give you another fifty to one hundred billion dollars. We don't have that. We have to borrow and keep the same policies in fact, that caused the La wildfires, built in a desert and grasslands. These things happen all the time. I had a guest on yesterday who had a paper, a newspaper, believe it, on an eighteen seventy five. That's when Gunsmoke and Kitty and Matt was running around Dodge City and they were saying, the wildfires are coming again this year. We've had more this year than ever before to be prepared. So this has been going on for about a thousand years. But to Democrats in California it's like a surprise. So can you tell the American people, Warren Davidson, as to why you want to attach strings to the idea of bailing out California again on the backs of the American taxpayer with borrowed money on the credit card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, we should be clear who do the strings apply to. Well, they don't just apply to the families. They're going to get taken care of. Unlike Joe Biden, who said, oh, well, if you've got a MAGA sign outside, our workers might not feel safe. We're not going to go help the people in Florida or North Carolina. As we speak, they're kicking people out of temporary housing in the cold in North Carolina. They're doing a terrible job. So for the individuals and families who've been wrecked, yeah, we're going to take care of them. Neighbors, take care of neighbors. That's part of our disaster relief program. But the reality is the government of California has made a bad problem worse. We know they're going to be fires, put you kind of count on there being water to put the fires out with. They got reservoirs. They're just running all the water out to the ocean. Even the firefighters are sitting there going, I don't know, I don't run the water plan. I go to the fire hiding and we're counting on there be a water.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: They literally gave an interview there like that. So that's how bad things are broken down in LA. And you know, Donald Trump tried to change their water management policies in his first term in California. Sued to be able to keep running the water out to protect some endangered you know, tadpolers something, and so meanwhile the people have no water and the firefighters have no water. So I think that's reasonable to say, hey, if we're going to help the government of California, we want you to change your policies. We think maybe, I don't know how some fire breaks around areas and so have some water neighborhood, you might might want to put a fire break around, have the brush go right up next to the woodhouses, keep a little bit of stuff out here, and then you know, it seems reasonable to have insurance. So the insurance companies tried to tell everybody, hey, there's a greater risk of fires, and the climate change climatologists sell, we have to more climate change, we have to all these problems and they're getting more frequent and more expensive. And the insurance companies say, okay, sure wall reserve for that. And they're well, you can't raise prices. Let's review how insurance works. So if there's more risk, then the prices have to be higher. That's how insurance works. And so the government of California put some laws in a couple of years ago that said you can't raise the rates and so lo and behold the insurance companies like State farm like USAA Farmers, all these big insurance companies started leaving the state and not issuing fire policies because they couldn't charge higher rates and this we're not going to go bankrupt for you. And somehow they're the bad guys, like, well they were sounding the alarm, So maybe fix the insurance program so that homeowners can have fire insurance in California. So those are the kinds of strings we're attached And who they're attached to is the government.
Speaker 1: Well what happens if they say no, because you know, some have proposed, like Tony Bender, actual federal takeover of the state of California, like consider it a failed state. It can't function. They have the gargoyles like Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom and Karen Bass and Adam Shiftless and Jerry Brown running things there. And it's a terrible place to live. The taxes are high, confiscatory roles and regulations mean you can't do anything. You can't move, It takes five years to get a housing permit, and now you have one hundred thousand homeless people on top of the other one hundred thousand homeless people that are drug addicts. So what do you do when the Nancy Pelosis and the Gavin Nuisance and the Karen Basses and out ships. So wait a minute, We're not gonna have any strings attached. That's our money. We sent it to Washington and we want it back. Well, you stand firm like a tenfold bacon in the night and say you don't get any more taxpayer money until you reform. And if they don't reform, do you have the guts not to send the money?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And the reality is, look, you can't succeed. We already thought a civil war over that. We haven't decided whether we can excommunicate anybody yet. But you know, we're good with California. It's a beautiful place. It is poorly governed. And the reality is if you think the place is poorly governed, then move, but leave the terrible ideas that made it poorly governed in California and come be part of a better government in Ohio. For example, we'd love to have a lot of the businesses and investment. They don't just go to Texas, come to Ohio, but leave the crazy ideas out there in California.
Speaker 1: It's awful. In fact, I'm watching MSNBC last night, so you don't have to. I didn't know this, But there's an endangered bush, I said, I only thought smelt or salmon were there's an endangered bush. That was some agrarian type sued these federal government EPA. They wanted to, of course create a new reservoir over there about three years ago, and because there was an endangered bush that federal courts has been held up now for three years because of a bush. What about an endangered bush and the smeltfish spawning? Should we be concerned about that or should we care more about five hundred billion dollars in damages, About one hundred people are dead, one hundred thousand people are homeless. Do you care more about schmelt and bush or do you care more about people? That's my question.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the same thing, like, that's why we have better policies in Ohio. And look, Gavin Newsom those that it's crazy because he's already said he's gonna wave the rebuilding process so they can rebuild faster. Well, you know that they put all this stuff in place to make it almost impossible to do anything new out there in California, and it's hurt the people. So they talk about inflation. The median home price for this area that's destroyed in the Palace is three and a half million dollars. Yeah, a median home price in our area is a two hundred thousand or so. H So you know you've got you've got a and good luck finding those right now in the market, because they say that's the media and you're like, I don't know where those are at in the market. Uh, because you find a lot of people are seeing a lot of housing inflation in Ohio. Well, they've had huge inflation out there because the builders can't build. Uh. So they know that if they're gonna see rebuilding, oh, they're gonna have to wave the permit. And they'll say, oh, well, there's an endangered shrub or there's a you know, we.
Speaker 1: We got a bush. It we got an endangered bush. Bush is endangered bush? What's no. I'm looking at this bush that was part of this lawsuit. It looked like a little shrub with no leaves on it, but it's endangered because there's hummingbirds that fly onto the branches and they mate on the branches of the bush and drop whatever it is they drop, and then that's how hummingbirds mate. And that's why the.
Speaker 2: Bushes and the people, the people, we got to have this. Look, we have the National Training Center out there where it's a big, big area out in the desert and it's a great place to train with you know, tanks and armor and all that stuff. So you know, as an army go out there and you have these big areas that are no go zones because they've got protected habitat and it's a training center. Like we're out here blowing stuff up and shooting live amma. They're like, well, well don't, don't. Don't do it over here because we got some endangered you know, shrubs or whatever.
Speaker 1: Another one of the things was it was a spotted cockroach. There were certain parts of that. No, I'm serious, there's a spotted cockroach. It's endangered. You take a cockroach, a bush and a shmelt that's controlling California and I'm thinking, what the hell's going on? And so you're saying to me that when Adam Shiftless and Karen Bass and Gavin Knews of Nancy Pelosi, all Sady to you, Warren Davidson, you know what, We're not going to change. This isn't a federal takeover of the Panacea, the glories of the of the golden state of California, which is now below the bronze age. And somebody's got to get to Coyone says say, Okay, if you don't change, we're not going to give you our money. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Well, what I like better, Bill, is I like sending them the money with the strings attached, so that the citizens of California know the only barrier to them having the money is the government complying with the strings attached. It's like, no, it's waiting there. And then you put pressure on Gavin Newsom to change. You put Karen Bass wasn't even in the city, not very sympathetic. When she comes back, No, basically says, it's not my problem and you only hate me because I'm a minority. Well, her rival in the race owns a big shopping center and he protected it, and they're mad at him for protecting his shopping center while hiring private firefighters and using water to protect his property. And it's like, well, you crazy people like you could have hired that guy to be your mayor, and maybe instead of having a fire that's zero percent contained, it could have been prevented or at least be you know, mostly contained, some mitigation, fewer things destroyed, fewer live lost, maybe even no lives loss. So you know, at some point, you know, I don't know. You know, one of my good friends came to Christian faith later in life. He says, you know, God will bring you the easiest way you'll go. He's unfortunately, my way is pretty rough, and maybe that's the way for California, you know. Megan Kelly says that a lot of her formerly woke friends are now talking about voting Republican because they're done with all the insanity out there. Maybe that's what it takes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm watching this interview of the of the person, a woman about thirty five years old from the Stamford Women's Studies Department. She has advanced degrees in women's studies. She's now in charge of water in southern California. She makes, believe it or not, Warren Davidson seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year to control water, and she gave repeated interviews three years ago when she was appointed by Gavin Newsom that her main job will be diversity, equity and inclusion, to bring DEI principles to the water system and the state of California, and to hire people that look like her. Now, I thought that was Rachel discrimination. Maybe it isn't. But the woman in charge of water claims her number one job is to bring diversity, equity and inclusion to water. It's like I've lost my mind, you.
Speaker 2: Know, just as insane are current and soon departing Secretary of Defense thinks the most important risk for the Department of Defense is climate change. I mean, you know this mindset it is. It is essentially a religion, you know, climatology. They worshiped something. It's it's crazy what they believe. And it is invasive. Talk about an invasive species, you know, Elon musk labeled at the woke mind virus, and it's spread like that. We have to beat it back. And that was great to see. Yesterday you got Pete Hegseth doing hearings in the Senate trying to get confirmed so that you could have the military be focused on you know, the reason we have a military and combat ready, able to fight and win a war. What about a crazy thing having the water department have water for the people. So there are things like this that just makes sense. And I think that's just the real The theme of Trump's second term is pretty basic, just common sense, I mean, just less restore sanity. And you know, Sarah Huckabye Sanders a couple of years ago when she gave the Republican rebuttal to Joe Biden's failed State of the Union, was basically like, the dividing line in the country is no longer Republican versus Democrats. It's normal versus crazy.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Let's go on two or three other issues. We talk about this, and I got all fired up. But when I watched Lloyd Austin and Mark Millie, chairman of the Joint chiefs now gone and thank god Lloyd Austin is gone. They said, the two major problems in the military is number one, white supremacy. I don't see too many Ku Klux Klan members wearing marine outfit. And secondly, climate change and climate change mitigation. The damage that we've caused to the world, having seven hundred military bases in a hundred different countries, we have to go in each military base and do an assessment of the climate damage that our soldiers have done in Germany, Lithuanne, whatever, and then we have to mitigate in those countries the climate damage that our soldiers have caused. Plus white supremacy is a big problem. I see the ku Klux Klan all over Cincinnati on a regular basis. It's ridiculous. Let's get on to Greenland and Canada, and of course the Panama Canal and Canada announced a day or two ago the manufacturers are going to start buying more products from the United States. And I see at the end of last year, about two weeks ago, it came out that communist red China has a one trillion dollar trade surplus, which means that communist red China is selling US products and We're buying nothing at all from them because they won't let our products into China. We let Chinese products into America. How about a one trillion dollar trade surplus in favor of China against the United States, which is unbelievable. And secondly, Canada is now saying because of the Trumpsters soon to seize power, they're going to start buying more products from America. Can you smell with the Trumpsters cooking. It's not a spot of concroach.
Speaker 2: No, it looks it's great because he's focusing on our hemisphere. You know, America first, what is what is uh close? Like? Securing our border is like the most basic principle of national security, that we control our border. And then you look out it's like, well, I don't know, maybe we have a good neighbor in Canada. We don't currently with Trudeau. Trudeau's on his way out. Trump hasn't even taken office yet. Greenland, Hey, we'd like to be part of America maybe, so I think hopefully we can make a deal there that'd be great. Panama Canal, Jimmy Carter may God, uh you know, give him rest and comfort and a welcome. But you know, a terrible idea there in the Panama Canal giving that away and letting China just dominate it. So they're doing that all over Central and South America as well. And if we just take care of close to home, then push out and go after China. And I hope when Trump comes in, Look, he's already loves tariffs. He can't stop talking about him. And if that results in us getting rid of the income tax and having a apartment of external revenue. That would be like one of the most epic wins in history. It'll be great. But if we can use the tariff revenue as leverage to get you know, I was in manufacturing before I was in Congress. We can compete against other companies, but it's not fair to compete against another country. In China, there's no fair trade, there's no free trade. You're competing against the Chinese Communist Party, and Trump has called that out. My hope is that this time he builds an alliance. So it's like, well, yeah, we're going to go with twenty percent tariffs on everybody, but if you help us go after China, we'll waive them for now and lastly, and then we put the burden on fixing China.
Speaker 1: Congressman Warren Davidson. I'm not sure the American people know this, but the Communist Red Chinese control the Panama Canal as we speak that their management company Panama, knowing the reaction we might have years ago struck a deal with the Hijaopang that they're the management company for those who enter, the ships that enter the canal and the ships that leave the Canal. They also provide a huge loans to expand the canal, knowing that they can foreclose on it and basically own the Panama Canal. And the most Americans don't know that fact. Of course you and I do. We don't understand that Greenland right now is being being the object to not only Russia but communist right China because it is rich and exotic and unusual medals. There's about forty five thousand people that live there. They want to be free of Denmark, whatever the hell that means, and so if they become a territory of ours, that'd be a good thing and more. But I'll tell you the inaugural is going to be great. Warren Davidson, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And don't pay attention to MSNBC that has a target on your back politically, because you want to strings attached to money given to California to reform their system of government. I doubt they're going to do it, but nonetheless, at least the efforts being made. Congressman Warren Davidson, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Congressman, you're a great American. And the inaugural is going to be a great event. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thanks then, God bless you and all your listeners, and God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American Livite Rome of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred ww N, Dave Keaton hit the music, Big Things happening to my left. Israel and a Moss reach a hostage deal, cease fire deal. Allegedly hamas h or blood thirsty mass murderers are going to release thirty three hostages from the October seventh terror attack, and also then the Palestinian prisoners are going to be released by Israel. Seemingly hundreds and hundreds of Palestinians will be traded at the beginning with thirty three hostages, there may be as many a seventy still alive, but we don't know. When you deal with blood thirsty mass murderers, you can't trust a word that they say. So we'll see what happens in the days ahead. But much like in nineteen eighty when Iran released hostages as Carter was leaving because ron o' reagan was coming, they didn't want to deal with him. Once again, A Moss having been told by the Donald, guess what all Hell's you're going to pay with your life for this stuff. And I would think at this point Israel Massage is going to track down the leaders of a Moss anyway and kill them, arrange the meeting between God and them, because they want to be with those seventy two virgins anyway in heaven. So I think Massade ought to arrange the meeting. But nonetheless, we'll see what happens there in the Middle East. Also, I'm watching left, right and center the confirmation hearings of Pam Bondi from Florida and also Mark or Rubio from Florida. Rubio has a very easy ride. He's well liked in the United States Senate. He is a senator, so they're giving him softballs. When it comes to Pam Bondi is a different situation. One of the best things I saw this morning is when Senator Grassley of Iowa won over the menu of items acts felonies committed by the FBI and the Department of Justice itself and wrongfully going after numerous Republicans, specifically Donald Trump, but also his attorneys, his consultants as advisors have been died. It many times in four or five different locations around the country in order to bleed them drive all their assets. I don't know about you. I've never been indicted of you, but if you are, the first thing you must do is hire competent council, which is a six figure item. To hire Mike Allen or to hire someone like that is a very expensive procedure. It's quite expensive, and so the money's got to be spent, and then your life changes fundamentally, whether you win or lose. Your life changes fundamentally when you're criminally charged, especially by the FEDS. And of course most of these charges are being dismissed anyway, but by the time you get to that point one or two years later, you might say, I want to know where I go to get back my reputation. And one of the worst examples, of course, is Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, who's been devastated because he served as a legal role with Donald Trump as his attorney. He's been indicted in four or five different locations. Charges are still penning against him in Arizona and Georgia, and I think one or two other jurisdictions. And the guy is financially bankrupt and that's the game the Democrats play with Republicans. And so when Grassley went over other things, the FBI did to him and Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, and they put the senators under the hot white lamp, wanting to know their sources, and they went to court time and time again. People, normal Americans, even if you're a millionaire, cannot afford to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars in legal fees protecting against ridiculous charges called law fair launched by Democrats only against Republicans. The opposite hardly ever takes place. Scooter Libby comes to mind immediately, who worked with Dick Cheney. His life financially was ruined and so many more because of the fear of getting a target letter from the politicized Department of Justice under Democrats. In fact, when Trump finally did take office, he was being infiltrated the hangovers of the Obama administration to make sure he could not be a functioning president. He got so much done under the scrutiny of the FBI, James Comey, and the CIA and the Department of Justice. You might recall the comments of Chuck Schumer that when you mess with the CIA, that they're going to get back at you a thousand different ways. And that's what happens repeatedly to Republicans when they when they're in office. And I hope this breaks it. Donald Trump did not break the back of law fair in his first four years. He's succumbed to it because he was somewhat new at it. All right, right now, he's not new at it. He knows exactly what the Clintons and the Obamas and their controllers in the Department of Justice and the CIA and the FBI wanted doe to him and all of his associates, and so he wants to break the back of the FBI in Washington, not the rank and file here and the US Marshall Service and others who wanted to raid the home of Donald Trump spent six hours having notified the medium one is going to take place and throw things around and position photographs and a certain way to make Trump look as bad as possible. Because everyone knew two and a half years ago that it would be impossible for Donald Trump to win back the presidency. We all knew that, and so they knew they could act with impunity and they would be protected by the Democrats in Washington. Well, the snake pit now has a new sheriff in town, and hopefully Pam Bondy and others can return the Department of Justice. Some say the Department of Injustice and the FBI to its traditional role of not being used politically against Republicans, but being used in a sense to chase down human traffickers, major drug dealers, bank robbers, Southern border types. That's what it should be doing. But the Democrats wanted to put their thumb on the scales of justice to make sure Republicans cannot be elected. That's what's behind this. And now that that's changed because of your vote, Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Speaker 2: Your vote.
Speaker 1: We hope that Pam Bondy and others when the Department, when they control the Department of Justice and the FBI, will return those great agencies to their traditional roles, not being used by Democrats to attack Republicans mercilessly. Secondly, have a guest coming on after one o'clock today. Jeff crue Air is a radio talk show host and author columnist. He is at townhall dot com and he points out some rather obvious things. It's good at the end. I think tonight Joe Biden is going to try to read a teleprompter and tell you about all his great accomplishments as president. And it is a charade and it's a joke. Goodbye and good riddans, Joe Biden. We Americans are glad to see you. Go. Get out the door. It's awful. Four years ago. This time, four years ago, the inflation rate was one point nine percent. As Trump was leaving office, despite the protestations of the Democrats, despite the efforts of Washington elites to destroy him and everyone around him, unemployment was extremely, extremely low. In fact, it's the lowest it's ever been recorded. When Trump left office, the southern border was largely shut down, the Wall was going up, needed about one more year to complete the wall. The Middle East was on the verge of historic peace with the Abraham Accords. Not one inch of soil was taken by Vladimir Putin during the four years of the Trump presidency. He projected in a sense, energy independence around the world, a secure border, a robust military that was being funded, peace at a home and abroad, and sadly, Joe Biden came to office and said, you know what, we can't have that. We don't want that because it's a threat to democracy. The soul of our nation is at risk. So he launched immediately on day one, January the twentieth, twenty twenty one, signed at least ninety five executive orders, and Joe Biden said, enough of this American energy independence. We don't like gasolina dollar fifty ath gallon, We don't like fifteen thousand workers on pipelines and oil and gas and coal. We don't want that. So he declared war on oil and gas and coal, shutting down the Keystone Excel pipeline immediately and placing moratoriums on drilling anywhere in the country because we all know energy prices being low, that's a bad thing, right. So Joe Biden then embraced the New a Grain New Deal, and the centivized electric vehicles giving away more taxpayer money if you bought one, and other alternative forms of energy like wind and solar, and these green policies did nothing but cost all of us a whole bunch of money and enriched communist red China. He also created a completely open border, contrary to what Trump was doing any construction of the wall and inviting undocumented aliens from all over the world to come to America and claim asylum, even though we knew that more than ninety percent to do such things never get a solemn anyway, they wanted the border to be open, he disincentivized and the border patrol from doing its job. And so what happened, millions and millions is sending on this country, putting billions of dollars in the hands of human traffickers, resulted in non citizens overwhelming cities throughout the country. He then told Democratic city mayors like Cincinnati is a is a sanctuary city, and also states like California's a sanctuary state, to use that as an excuse to welcome into your midst large numbers of illegal aliens, great majority of young, unattached single males, and which led to an increase of crime and illegal drug deaths through the roof. I have Later on Thursday of Friday, a guest I was going to talk at Lake and Riley. She was typical of thousands of Americans murdered by legal aliens, to say nothing of the destruction of human life in most major American cities, as crime and drug use, fortification and so on and so forth, conducting intents on city streets, destroying downtown areas. There's not one major liberal area in America and cities not profoundly affected by illegal homelessness and things of that character. And then Joe Biden called in the generals, the admirals and the elevated woke generals talking about diversity, equity, and inclusion. And what began then was a military recruitment crisis. We're short like fifteen to thousand every ninety days because Americans don't want to be involved in that. And he projected American weakness early on in the summer of twenty twenty one with the Afghan withdraw the left thirteen American personnel dead, and the Taliban in charge of Afghanistan. We know from the reporting how women and girls will treat it now Afghanistan, it's awful. A deadly terrorist group took control of billions of dollars of our military equipment and used it to brutalize its own people. So after about what a year and a half of these policies from January of twenty twenty one, in which we had a proud military peace to Abraham of Court's about to break out. In the Middle East. We had a southern border that was functional all of a sudden, after year and a half of the policies of Joe Biden, things went right in the crapper. So what did Democrats do when things go in the crapper? Or they put together more government programs and they spend more of your money. The weakness invited the invasions of Ukraine and the behavior of Amas and Hezbala, because let's face it, when you give Iran billions of dollars of our money, as Joe Biden did, they used that money to fund terrorism against Jews and others all around the world. It's unbelievable. Biden could have simply continued the policies of Donald Trump that we're working. But see, you can't do that. You know what you want to do that we want to break things so we can fix things. Those in charge of the breakach became in charge of the fix. That's caused more damage and pain to all of us. Massive government spending led to rapid increases in inflation. Then the federal reserves made decisions to start raising interest rates because the economy was too hot. Because when you dump from the Fed six trillion dollars into the market, that means that more dollars are going to chase fewer products, which means inflation goes up. Mortgage rate skyrocketed, leading to a crisis in the real estate business, and keeping millions and millions of Americans, people like you and I, from realizing the American dream. It happened because he intended it to happen. And right now, in December of twenty twenty four, the accumulated household credit card debt of Americans is at an all time high of one point two trillion dollars in we're in debt now as a nation, and we're in debt now as persons because a credit card debt, and so much more so. Biden, who created a catastrophe at home and abroad. He's going to tell you tonight all the great things he did. American people know what happened. He's out historic closed right now, he says, an approval factor of under twenty five percent, which is worse than Jimmy Carter had. It seemed logical for Biden to attempt to end this pathetic presidency on a high note, which is why he's going to talk tonight. But you and I know the facts. We know the truth, and the media will be the media. The media is part of the democratic machine, and the media will give every negative thing possible to try to destroy the opening salvo in the Trump administration. They're going to do their best to destroy Donald Trump, which is what they've done. And going out the door. See Biden wanted to Biden proof the Trump presidency going in Obama and Biden incentivized Jane Comy and others to criminally investigate Donald Trump. Remember the Russian collusion, delusion that amounted to nothing, and to pin down administration officials not wanting to serve. So going out the door, what's he doing. He's given these civilian awards to people like Hillary Clinton and George Soros, and Mitt Romney picked up one for his dad and many others so called Metal with Freedom, including to Liz Cheney and US Congressman Benny Thompson. He then also took out of future US oil drilling about a million acres off the shores of this country, and he also issued another moratorium on drilling on public lands, also declared certain monuments in California eight hundred thousand acres have been taken out of development of any type of any sort. So, having taken over a greatly successful economic situation, Joe Biden, having had peace in the Middle East, and with Russia having had peace Ukraine hadn't happened, southern borders functional. We had to break all that for a year and a half. Then I broke it. Now I got to fix it. I got a dump six trillion dollars into the market, making it more difficult for average Americans like you and I deliver our lives. And now, having come out of it a little bit, turn things over to Donald Trump and make Donald Trump continue the Biden policies by executive order, which I predict he'll say to that, no way, Jose, and he will change it. That's what I predict. But goodbye and good riddance to Joe Biden and what you have done. And in history he'll be seen as a sewer between the two bridges of the Trump presidency. Forty five and forty seven. Forty six will not even be a footnote in history because he's mentally incompetent. One of the worst things that happened is the media and the Democrats kept quiet from you the truth about the mental vacuousness of Joe Biden. They did not want you to know that he had Alzheimer's and a bunch of other diseases and that he couldn't function, that someone else manipulated him. And Democrats continue to lie. But the great cover up that will not be covered by the media because the media is part of the cover up. Don't get me started on that. I want to thank uh Warren Davidson for Kahan. He's a good man. I kind of wish by I kind of wish the wine would would appoint him to the Senate seat. That should be done in the next couple of days. But to to tell the gargoyles, the uh, the Nero uh Newsom in California, the other gargoyles there like Nancy Pelosi and Karen Bass and Adam Schiff and others, the gargoyles in California, you don't get any more money from us until you change what caused the problem in the first place, the federal takeover of California. I believe it's a good idea, but the Californian government get what they deserve. And if you vote for people like that, if you vote for individuals like Nancy Pelosi or Gavin Newsom or Karen Bass or Max Waters or Adam Schiff. Guess what, live with it? You did it, you broke it. Don't expect us to fix it every time. Let's continue plyn never becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Hamas and Israel agree to a cease fire, and we'll see what happens. I don't trust blood thirsty mass murderers to you, who rape children and kill women and men, I don't trust them. We'll see what happens. Troll fifty five home a year, Bengals News Radio seven hundred ww all right, Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Let's continue, We never stop with. Simply continure with all the disasters happening. There's light at the end of the tunnel, and it's not an oncoming train. It's called Donald Trump. So inaugurals, you can't get here soon enough, My good friend and yours and New Orleans. Jeffrey Cruer has written a column a couple of days ago Americans celebrate Biden's departure. Any lays out quite clearly on town Hall Magazine exactly the difficulties of Joe Biden a couple of days ago, he forgot to sign a bill. Somebody had to tell him, you got to sign your name right there, so I put the date. Guy has no idea what he's doing. Jeff Creweer, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and Jeff tell us where we were four years ago, almost to the date when Joe Biden sat for the first time at the Resolute desk in the Oval Office. What did Biden do at that point. Let's go back to memory and find out what occurred to put us in the situation we are in today.
Speaker 3: All right, So good to be with you, Bill. Four years ago.
Speaker 5: Before Biden destroyed everything, we had a secure border, we had a robust military, we had peace abroad, we had economic prosperity at home, and we had energy independence. We were coming out of COVID strong. That's what he inherited four years ago.
Speaker 1: Wow. Now the first day in office, so we have a pretty good situation. Inflation was like one point nine, the border was shut down, the economy was strong. No American soldiers are dying anywhere. In fact, Afghanistan for eighteen months, there was no American soldier killed because of the threats from Donald Trump. Trade was looking better and America was quiet and peaceful, and then Joe Biden said, this can't continue. We have to cause the problem so we can fix the problem. If we don't cause problems, we can't fix it. We've got to spend more money. What did Joe Biden do on day one, two and three?
Speaker 5: Day one, he declared war and industry near and dear to our state, Louisiana. That's oil and gas. He placed a moratorium on drilling on federal lands and waters. He shut down the pipeline that I've been touting for years, the Keystone exl pipeline. He embraced this radical Green New Deal and started incentivizing electric vehicles and wind and solar. And you know all these policies do is enriched China and hurt Americans. And they increase our costs because you know, their government intervention in the markets to try to push these alternative sources of energy, and it was harmful to not only Louisiana, but the whole nation. Inflation started going up, the interest rates started going up, and then the American dream was no longer in our grasp. Fewer people were able to buy homes. Fewer people were able to enjoy, you know, the American economic situation because they put more on their credit cards, they had to delve into their savings and it just started a nightmare effect. And that's why his poll number started plummeting because people were like, hey, this is this is hurting us financially. And remember what James Carbo said back in the day, it's the economy. Stupid people both their pocket books. And that's why his VP lost Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Jeff Kurah and a year. So let's set up the premise. So things are going really great. So what happens then Joe Biden wants to break things, to correct things, to spend more money. So if the status quo was maintained, if the southern border was so locked down, if a major industry in America was proliferating greatly, which is the oil, gas and oil, and if that stuff was going good. Uh, And if employment was as high as it's ever been, if unemployment was the lowest it has ever been, if inflation was one point nine percent, obviously let's not continue that. What we have to do is break the American economy in order a year and a half later to fix it. And so after year and a half of the Biden policies, they said, look, things are terrible. We got to fix this. So that inflation a year and a half later is at nine percent. People are feeling uncertain about their economic future. They're flooding over the southern border, and quickly the Russians and others took advantage of the weakness and invaded Ukraine, and then Hamas and Hesbla lighted up about a year and a half ago, and away we go. So things were good, they can't remain that way. Let's make things bad. Then after they're horrible, I'll come in with a package. I'll come in with a salvation. I'll come on revitalation. That rethink the American me built something like forty thousand EVY stations all over the country, spending about fifteen billion dollars and then things will be better. And so a year and a half into this he broke it, and then he had to spend a lot of money to fix it. Do I have this right?
Speaker 5: You have it one hundred percent right. And let's also remember that Donald Trump was in the process of creating peace in the Middle East. I mean the Abraham Accords were historic.
Speaker 1: Yean have that?
Speaker 5: So you had this peace breaking out Russia. You know what Russia invaded when Trump was president? Nowhere, nothing, not one inch. So Russia didn't invade Ukraine. We didn't lose thirteen American heroes in Afghanistan. We didn't withdraw from Afghanistan in disgrace. Under Donald Trump, we weren't going to give the enemy Bogro my air base and leave them eighty billion in military equipment.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, all across the board, weakness invited the invasion.
Speaker 5: The military recruitment is not really at the levels where we needed to be because who wants to serve under commander and she for Joe Biden and have to deal with drag shows at our military bases.
Speaker 3: Bill, I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 1: You also have a you also have a great paragraph. This is beauty. I'm thinking about average Americans who live in ames, Iowa, who live in LeWitt, Louisiana, live in Ohio, live in Tech. It's just average schleps. The debt on credit card balances is now for average Americans one point one seven trillion dollars, and the average savings rate for Americans was four point four percent, half the historic levels under Donald Trump. So in addition to the government action, the American people said, you know what, prices are going up because Biden just dumped about six trillion dollars into a good economy, which calls when you have more dollars tasting fewer products, the price goes up. And so average Americans are now saying, wait a minute, they start maxing out their credit cards, they have more bankruptcies, we can't build homes most places because of the expenses. California's going down the tubes, and we're not saving any money. This was all what was this a direct purpose of Joe Biden's policies leaving office or was it something else?
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's to enrich a select view, to put the burden on the American people to really change our consumption of energy, to create this new Green deal, because that's basically what it was, a new green deal. You know, he claimed he was going to be building infrastructure, and those promises haven't been realized.
Speaker 3: All the things he.
Speaker 5: Claimed he didn't deliver on, but he did deliver on debt. And I'm glad you brought that up because he has added eight point six trillion to the debt level. He's the biggest spender in American history, thirty six point three trillion in debt. Now, Bill, who knows what's going to be in five days. I mean, he's got another few days to spend like.
Speaker 3: A drunken sailor. And it could be I mean, I mean through the roof.
Speaker 5: Who knows, Maybe we get the thirty six and a half trillion by the time he leaves. And of course has cost all of this. You know, as you say, there's reckless spending in this, you know, government intervention and the expansion of government at the expense of the private sector.
Speaker 3: Reagan said it best.
Speaker 5: We need limited government. We need to grow the private sector, keep the government away as often as possible. And you know, we've done just the opposite, expanding government at every level, and we paid the price.
Speaker 3: And that's why Trump won.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Crueer because of what he's done is such a disaster, he wants it to be continued. It's called Biden proofing the Trump economy, things such as he wants to hamstring Trump's energy agenda, and on that issue, he also extended protective status to hundreds of thousands of lego aliens in the country, plus these granting clemency. Let's deal with the energy agenda. What has he done in the future, Biden to make sure that we can't recover. So he caused the problem and exacerbated his VP loss. Now he was so bad at what he's doing, he wants to continue the bad things he did under Trump and maybe take over the House in the Senate in twenty twenty six. So what is by you're doing now to continue the virus of liberalism.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean he's trying to cordon off more area from drilling, I mean off the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, the Daring Sea, and a huge part of the Gulf of Mexico. So he's also creating new monuments in California preventing drilling in eight hundred and forty thousand acres of land. So our Attorney general here in the Louisiana has filed suits against the Biden administration because they're still there over these executive orders over this disastrous energy policy. Because I mean, obviously we're in Louisiana suffering from this, but the whole country is.
Speaker 3: So I hope it's going to be successful.
Speaker 5: I do think that the President Trump, when he comes in, will try to reverse as much of this as he can. But as you're saying, he's trying to Biden proof that he's trying to make some of this very difficult for Trump to undo.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing that's Jermaine, especially to Ohio and I think many other states, is the temporary protective status which in Clark County, which is about eighty miles from where I broadcast from Jeff Crueir, there's about twenty to thirty thousand Haitians that have been granted temporary protective status and that is his specious use of that law at best, and it's true about all over the country. So to make sure that Trump cannot improve their border situation, Biden administration issued an eighteen month extension of temporary protective status for nine hundred thousand persons seeking asylum from El Salvador today and Venezuela, Ukraine and other places. Explain what temporary protective status he wants to Biden proof that Trump southern border explained why that's a bad idea.
Speaker 5: Well, because people that are here illegally need to be removed, and Biden is trying to make that impossible for President Trump.
Speaker 3: So this is done by the.
Speaker 5: Department of Atlantic Security, and all these quote unquote island seekers will now had eighteen additional months here in this country. So they want to protect these folks from deportation. Now, what hopefully can be done is with the new Department of Homeland Security secretary, they can end this and we'll see what kind of blowback we're going to have to try to get that ended. It'll probably wind up in court. But this is just again the Trump administration's policy is we've got to close the border and we've got to send people that are here illegally back home, especially the criminals that are here. And they really don't want that. So they don't want the American people to and that's the thing that really irks me. It's the will of the American people that they're trying to thwart.
Speaker 3: This is what we voted for.
Speaker 5: This guy lost, his team lost, but he's trying to cement all of this into place. And that's what they tried to do to Trump last time, to prevent the will of the American people from being realized.
Speaker 1: There's an effort by Republics in the Congress to have strings attached to all the aid. We're not talking about meals on wheels. We're talking about one hundred billion dollars that California is going to want at some point to rebuild the complete utter devastation. Nine public schools have been destroyed, something like twenty five thousand structures. There's no pharmacies, there's no libraries, there's no playgrounds. The houses are obliterated. It's completely utterly collapsed, as if a huge giant has stepped on entire rows of houses. And now what the Congress is going to be saying, and the next week or two, we'll give you aid, but you have to change what you're doing. You can't protect the shmelt fish. You can't protect the spotted cockroach, you can't protect the endangered bush. When it comes to reservoirs, you have to do different things. And already Gavin Newsom is pushing back, saying, it's the California way. Give us the money, we will do it our way. Then have another fire in five or ten years and away we go again. Is it a smart idea, Jeff Career to say to the people of California, these are the leaders you selected. Live with it. I've seen a lot of publications saying, you know what, that's the wrong approach to take, because California is a great state, is the Golden State, it's wonderful, it's beautiful, etc. We send more money to Washington than you send us. I don't know if that's true or not, but nonetheless, why keep doing the same thing anticipating a different result? And the gargoyles there's a bunch of gargoyles in California like Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom and Karen Bass and Adam Schiff and Jerry Brown and Maxine Waters that they're gargoyles and they're not going to change. And so if they don't change their policy, should we give them one hundred billion dollars we have to borrow from somewhere else.
Speaker 5: No, For one, we don't have the money. We're thirty six point three trillion in debt. So we've got to be very careful about everything that we allocate. And we can't allocate money to politicians that are going to misuse the money again, and we're going to be back in the same situation, as you say, in another few years. The wreck of California something that should be a lesson for the whole nation.
Speaker 3: DDI.
Speaker 5: They're ridiculous policies. They didn't do what President Trump told them to do as far as maintaining the forest and using the water coming down from Canada.
Speaker 3: Gavin Newsom is a disaster.
Speaker 5: I think his presidential ambitions are now hopefully in the toilet. And as Karen Bass is a communist, and we've talked about it, how she's gone to Cuba constantly. By the way, Biden on his way out of the door says, okay, Cube, but you're fine. You're not on our most wanted terrorist list anymore.
Speaker 3: You're just doing great work.
Speaker 5: Over there in Cuba communist dictatorship. And another thing that he's done in these final days Bill.
Speaker 1: Karen Bass people, I didn't know much about her. She was on the short list to become a VP. It was either her or Kamala Harris, and so he picked Kamala Harris. But Karen Bass has spent at least seventeen trips to Castro's Cuba when Fidel and Raoul was in charge. It's a complete disaster now and she never size the communist government whatsoever in Cuba for any point in the last twenty five years. In fact, she felt warm and comfy being there. And when you used the term communists, that is not figurative, it's literal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she is.
Speaker 5: And by the way, she was in Ghana when, of course the fires started, she knew about the threat, she went anyway.
Speaker 3: So that's on her.
Speaker 5: That's why she's the most hated woman I think in California right now.
Speaker 3: And there's a recall effort. We know here in New Orleans very.
Speaker 5: Well about politicians who abandoned their city and go gallivanting around the world, and that's exactly what LaToya Cantrell has done to the climate change conferences all over the world, spending one hundred and semidd days out of the city of New Orleans in a year.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just insane.
Speaker 5: But she's just like Karen Bass and they neglect their citizens, their constituents.
Speaker 1: It's sad. It is sad to see what California has become after Ronald Reagan, what he did there and what it is now. But God, do we have trouble. So I can't imagine a worse menu of problems being put in front of Donald Trump. That's going to happen after inaugural days. It's unbelievable. It's almost similar to eighteen sixty one when Lincoln was the had dropped in his hand. The policies of a president Buchanan terrible and the problems we faced around the world economically, at home, the money, the southern border, California.
Speaker 4: It is awful.
Speaker 1: They were in pretty good shape four years ago. Maybe when we get together four years from now, Jeffrey Crueer, we can say, look at what Trump did. I pray to God that's the case. But Jeff crue Air, you're the best. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jeff Crueir, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Bill, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: God bless America, talk show host, author, and more. He's headquartered in Louisiana, trying to get out Bill Cunningham Live, It's your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 6: Lots of people who still have a home, who are under evacuation order. I know you want to get back home, but this is a time to be patient. There is still so much work that firefighters, Lisa officers, FEMA and others are doing that is about search and rescue, the work that still needs to be done to ensure the safety around utility lines. This work is still very much in progress, and so it's critically important that to the extent you can find anything that gives you an ability to be patient in this extremely dangerous and unprecedented crisis.
Speaker 3: He quiet, and.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm brought catching seg We're saved. From Kamala Harris's words, Salle, it's about being patient when your house burning. Being patients is getting the heck out at a dodge in her house in LA had two or three burglars looking around at the alarms went off. Wonder what happened to them? Fish food, fish food. But we were saved from that for the next four years by the American voter. BINGO, imagine that for four years. I got a text here from a good friend of yours and good god, she's such an idiot, I said, absolutely, Can you imagine her? Oh no, no, the world would be you would You're talking about like Ella Degenerous leaving, leaving America. And did Robert and Hero leave yet? I hope? So, yeah, a few other ones are supposed to leave And again no, no, they're not leaving. I can't watch The Godfather for the eighty third time because Robert de Naro's in it. You and I were supposed to go train Komodo dragons for the circus. It was close and Madagascar if she would have won. Well, we were all years of that. We were on the boat. Good lord, what would we have done? Segment trained, trained Komodo dragons for the circus. We have to move to Madagascar to do that. Yeah, that's where they're at. I don't know if I do that. But Segment, how close were we to? You know where that is? Yes, it's off the east coast of Africa. Okay, everyone knows it's not going know what that is? Yeah? Where's Greenland? Do you have an idea where Greenland is? Up that way? Who has it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Norway owns that, I think, And well, the Trumpster's going to go in there and plant the flag and say this is America, and then the Golf of Trump will be renamed and then the Panama Canal will come back, the Trump Canal. Yeah, well, I think it's Denmark, Denmark? Are you sure? I'm pretty sure? Maybe Hot Sun you on Denmark? Norway? It's the same thing. Greenland is two thirds the size of North America and it's frozen completely, which is why they call it Greenland. And it has forty five thousand Aleutian Indians. Oh we better take it over, I take I mean, why not fifty first state? Why not? Oh call it a protect the territory. Yeah, in like Puerto Rico a territory. I think, so protect it over sometimes a Trumpster. Everybody wants Monday Monday, jd Vance, I'm working Monday. You working Monday?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: I told Rhino I would work my even though it's a holiday. I will work Monday. I want to be here at the moment. What time does the what time does the twelve one pm? Monday? We're going to be live. The hand will go up and I will be here and you'll be here at one thirty five? Is that correct? Seg Man, Yes, two thirty five. Yeah. Picking up the pieces of all that was, all that is, and all that could be. What about tonight when the president gives his farewell address, Hopefully the teleprompter doesn't break. The guy's a clown and idiot, a fool. He's the president. All the great things he's done over four years he's also a prevert. He's also a prevert. In addition, all that is incompetent. And he's been lied to repeatedly by the media and Democrats who tell us he's mentally competent. You know, he can do the alien in the Odyssey, he can read it backwards. You know what I'm saying, is this thing with Hamas and Israel? Is he going to take credit? Absolutely? Of course. Well I'll tell you what. Just like Carter Iran hostages, Reagan, here we are again, and he's sending what sixty seven trillion dollars to Ukraine and the people that got burned out of Los Angeles gets seven hundred and seventy bucks a piece, correct, and the dealers a caring present. They're going to be there thirty three hostages, and amass has said many may be dead. I'm thinking, wat, I tell you what, if they are dead, is going to be it? And in return we released thousands of Palestinian terrorists. Now why not, I'd say we need a live hostage for one live Palestinian terrorists going across the bridge and return live, one dead. Somebody goes, somebody goes, this hostage is dead. You're dead. Give me a live one. It's a live Here comes your live one, live for live, dead for dead. You know what I'm saying. Segment will he the stug REPORTUS approach service, every local Tamestar Heating and their conditioning dealers Temestar quality. You can feel a beautiful northern Kentucky. Call it any weather heating there at eight five, nine, seventy eight, one forty eight, twenty two or what No, And you gotta get you gotta get temp Star because it is brutally cold outside. What about global warming? Man? You believe in global warming? Now? They're saying last night at the Centas Center, Ryan Conwell, about that looked like a young Bill Cunningham at the park. You know, there's a movement in Deer Park to put my name on the entry to Deer Park, the home of Bill Cunningham, just like JD. Vans, just like Roger Staubach and you Aready Lark. I needed half the city's despise me. They don't call it Cunningham Deer Park. There's a movement of foot to put my name on the entryways. Ryan Conwell with thirty four points twenty eight and the second half sixteen of his thirty four came in the final five minutes. He was filling it up and one point they were a lo wins. Finally, Sean Miller said, none on my watch, correct, We're gonna win. We're gonna beat Villanova. Well, what about the Miami Renhawks. Travis Steele Travis twins in a row like mister and Oxford twelve and four, four and zero in the back. The Miami RedHawks beat Northern Illinois number eight, Kentucky rolls past the Aggies, just barrel. Wisconsin got by Ohio State easily. They were leaving at halftime. Illinois whips up on Indiana by thirty. Not good. Tonight, Neon dion Land. That's Colorado to you and me? What Cincinnati Bearcats and Colorado and the Big twelve third live we have the game live here segment. Bearcats look to snap of four game losing skid. Also NKU and Cleveland State Horizon League at six thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. And also tonight, George Mason v. Dayton two guys against five and let me say one, Let me what about the bear Cats. You're ignoring the bear I just mentioned him, but they've lost four or five in a row in the stink. Correct, Well, what does Wes Miller say? He's not happy? It's Miller and the fans were booing him and he and he went after the fans a little bit. What about Jizsel? All right, Well, you's got to get with it. Most of them do also, Willie. We say, with your permission, the Bill Cunningham, citizen of the day, who is speaking of the Dayton Flyers, we want to say a happy retirement at the end of the school year the longtime Dayton Flyers sports information director, the great Doug Hawthchild. Get it out there, sir. He has he has been. He will end forty seven years this year at the University of Date. He's out of Miami. Se Doug Hawthschild, Congratulations, happy for seven years, forty seven years as SID at Dayton. You're talking about if you want to coach, there's your guy right there. And I'll say this segment. Dayton should be allowed in the Big East, correct, But my Xavier Musketeers will not allow it. Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town where they have your thirst covered tonight. Non alcoholic bevery tasting tonight. He am at Party Town in Florence. Bengals still don't have a new defensive coordinator. They nothing. The reports are of an interest in Wink Martindale wasn't dead? Who Wink Martindale? No, he's the defensive coordinator at the game show guy. No, No, this is it's a different one. Differ, your name is Wink Martindale and he's not a game show guy.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: Lou Anarumo is gonna have spoken with the Indianapolis Colts tomorrow he heads to the A t L. I think Zach Taylor has this fire to everybody. Now he's hiring everybody. I mean last year they have anybody if they don't get to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: He had a.
Speaker 1: Defensive coordinator, offensive coordinator, I mean, fine coach. Most of the most of the defensive coaching staff was let go. Is this uh, Zach Taylor's last year coming up? Well, it's gonna be a big one. I guarantee you that. And they got a bad schedule too. Once again they played we think a bunch of bad teams. Today they announced that the indian apol Those Colts are going to play a game in Berlin, Germany. My guess is in twenty twenty five or twenty seven the Bengals will lose a home game and be headed across the pond somewhere, maybe playing in Madrid, Spain. What about Greenland, Espanya, Greenland? Is there a capital of Greenland? Answers? No, I looked at on there's no capital. Is like a bunch of Indians? Can you say Indians anymore?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: All right, a bunch of what I don't know, Greenlanders? Just people people. Red's twenty twenty five caravan begins this weekend. More to night on the Hot Stove League right here on seven hundred WLW. Now aren't they supposed to be here next we well, next Thursday. But next Wednesday the Reds are. The Reds are going to be at the Roberts Center in beautiful Wilmington, the home of the Fighting Quakers, owned by RNL Carriers and also snow Hill Golfing country Club by Bobby Henderson. Correct, So they're going to have I think Marty Brenneman and a bunch of other folks there By the way, that tree club is haunted. I've been there. There's ghosts that live on the second floor because they were butchered by May and angry mass murderers. Now Hill has lots of shall we say ghost segment. They have knives in their hands, hatred in their eyes, and decrepit feelings in their hearts. You know what I'm saying. Kind of like this show, kind of like me. Due to popular popular demand, Willie the Culture part of the Stew's Report Culture Cincinnati Art Museum extending its home. It's open hours this Thursday through Sunday so as many visitors as possible can see the exhibition Discovering Ansel Adams before it closes this Sunday. You know who he is? Famous, Peter, You're not an author, right, not as dumb as people think. Yeah, well, I watch the history Champion's Discovery. He does Western escapes. That's what he does. I got you, Matthew. Thursday, January sixteenth, Y're opening until nine pm. Friday, eleven eleven am to seven. Saturday, They're open, let's see, uh nine to eleven am. You know, all day long. They're opening to the public Saturday eleven to seven, Sunday eleven to seven. Also HANSL. Adams, Hansel Adams. It must be a gigantic uh attended Events segment. The Katari Prime Minister is announcing the ceasefire deal. Can you say his name? Try that one, Chikh Mohammed Mohammed ben Abdura Laman al Doha Cutter. That's it right there, But by don't take full credit tonight. They're they're frightened of Donald Trump, much like the Iranians were scared of Ronald Reagan letting the hostages go before the Trumpster gets involved, because he's gonna drop the big one on them to say the hell with it. He said the other day that they're not out by the twentieth All hell's going to break loose, right, absolutely, Well, what if Biden would have said that, he would have laughed at his face. Now, what you know, Brian Combs is all fired up about the incapability of the city, the clear streets of snow because of the speed bumps, the pure of all speed bumps. Don't you imagine going down Madison Road with four or five large speed bumps. Here comes the snowplow full of snow. What happens? Not good, goes nuts. Half of them don't work anymore because they've ruined the snowplows because of the obstacles put there by peer of all. So make sure the cops don't pull over people to make sure they don't have warrns for their arrest. You can drive without a license, speed all over the place. The cops are told, don't pull anybody over. Let the speed bumps do the work. And then winter comes and guess what, boom boom, and then the city sidewalks are all on shoveled. No got people walking out in the street. What if we had an LA crisis here with pure of All also know and known as PG pier of all, do any better than he's like he was in hiding. He comes back and looking like a completely different what's with the Yeah, what's the deal with the mustache and the mayor? What's up with that? He's going to go national and international? What like become like a secret like like am I six or something? I think he's to run for governor next year. He wants to bring to Ohio Cincinnati values. So he he started out what like the clerk clerk, and then he went to what well from there he went to he wanted right from there right to mayor. Because your friend PG Sitting felt had some difficulties would you agree? Are they still they are still on the joint appeal? He's free of yeah, so so so an Twam or what what's his name? Ansel Adams? No, the mayor. He's going to run for governor. He's going to run for governor. Yes, so is Amy Action acting? Yes? And then who's the Republican? I think he's gonna be David Yost? What the title general? What about Hugh Housted? Well, I think he's going to be the next senator.
Speaker 6: You know, I've had this feeling in my god of like I'm holding Ohio in my arms and I'm like single handedly like deacon virus see out.
Speaker 1: That could be the next governor segment. If that happens, we will go to Madagascar and breed Kmodo dragons. Single segment. Get me out of the Student's Report coming up next, we hope is Donovan O'Neill about taxes, spending and all that kind of sexy stuff. Willie and Otter of a cold day here in the Tri State. Richards, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 8: Single thing, A five alarm sire. If he does good, if he gets the Israeli hostages out, I promise I will wear a Maga hat for one day on the show and say thank you for doing it.
Speaker 3: She'll it right off my head.
Speaker 8: Like you have to be able to cheer for wins when they happen and then call out relentlessly the wrong dude.
Speaker 1: Do they have that rule relative to Joe Biden call out relentlessly the wrongdoers? Do they do that?
Speaker 3: No? Is she hid?
Speaker 1: That's a that's a view host to gonna wear a man that show just end. I hope that they got it. That's an ABC News production segment. ABC News on seven hundred WLW. Okay, let's continue Bill Cunningham the Great American, of course. On Monday, the Trump forty seven presidency resumes with that four year interlude.
Speaker 4: It's like a bad dream. I'm glad it's over.
Speaker 1: And nonetheless, one of the first orders of business will be tax cuts. And for those taxpayers like myself and Tony Bender, we like tax cuts. If you're not paying taxes, you probably don't care about tax cuts. And one thing that is true is that about half the American people that are taxpayers pay about ninety eight percent of the bills. The top one percent pay about forty percent. The top five pay seventy five percent. And so when Democrats, liberals and others talk about, well, tax cuts really don't impact the American people, it impacts you if you pay taxes. And so a man responsible for some of the thinking about what to do on this is Donovan O'Neill. He's with the Americans for Prosperity and they just announced a twenty million dollar nationwide campaign calling on Congress to protect prosperity, renew the tax cuts. And Donovan O'Neill, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Donovan, can you tell the American people why the Trump tax cuts are good for the economy and good for working stiffs like you and me.
Speaker 7: Yeah? Well, Bill, pleasure to be here with you, happy to talk about that. For those of your listeners who maybe aren't familiar with what we do at Americans for Prosperity, I like to say we put a megapund of the voices of Americans who are frustrated with the direction or country. And one of the biggest frustrations we heard throughout last year was the rising cost of living in the out of control spending in Washington, and what the Trump tax cuts are good to do. We make these permanent, renew them. They're going to do the same thing they did back in twenty seventeen. They're going to put harder money back in the pockets of working Ohiolands, working Americans who you know, this isn't creating new money, right, This isn't printing.
Speaker 3: New money like Bidenomics did.
Speaker 7: This is just letting folks keep the harder money that they make every two weeks on their paycheck. And it's good policy and it ushered in an arrow of economic prosperity when it was passed originally way back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: And Donovan O'Neill, my producer, Tony Bender has a big yacht on the Ohio River and he spent like hundred and forty eight thousand dollars for this yacht that was a year old. And someone complained to him, he's from Boone count and they said, you know what, you shouldn't have that yacht because well, I have such opulent spending. And he made a good point, which is the person that bought this yacht put though and what it was brand new, It was two hundred and fifty thousand dollars that two hundred and fifty thousand dollars didn't go in a bonfire and set a blaze. It went in the pockets class Americans who worked in order to build that particular yacht of Tony Bender. In other words, when someone spends two million dollars on a home, that money goes in the pockets of average middle class Americans, the painters and the drywallers, and the and the and the plasterers, and all the appliances and all the equipment, all the wood, et cetera. So to spend money is a good thing. But do you sense there's an idea out there that if you're a billionaire and you put to work millions of people, that you've done something wrong instead of something right. What we say to the Tony Benders who spend all this money on yachts, is that opulent or is that something that puts to work average Americans? What do you say?
Speaker 3: No, it puts to.
Speaker 7: Work average Americans. And I think what's important here, You know, that's the that's the what you're framing up there, Bill, is where the opposition, the big spending progressives in Washington and put us in the situation we've been in the last four years under Bidenomics. We want to have the debate, but here's the reality. If we don't make permanent the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, we let these things expire at the end of the year, on average in Ohio, eight hundred and twenty one dollars is the tax increase that businesses on average across the state of Ohio is going to see. Now you're talking at the beginning of the segment about this.
Speaker 3: This isn't This isn't.
Speaker 7: Just money that you know, millionaires and billionaires will be able to spend. This is this is real savings for small mom and pop businesses across the state of Ohio, across the country. That if those those taxes go up, if Washington gets its hands on that money once again, Uh, the businesses are going to pass it on to somebody, right, Bill, They're going to pass it on to you and me. Tony will be just fine, but they're going to pass it on to you and me, and we're going to have to pay that. It's a one two punch if we don't make these things permanent and continue that relief, deliver that relief that will protect prosperity for Americans for generations to come.
Speaker 1: Well, let's answer this question that Duffer said is a huge problem. And the deficit right now is about two trillion dollars a year. That's real money. They accumulate national debts about thirty seven trillion add on top without a one hundred trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. The argument for the radical left normally says, look, you're going to explode the deficit if you don't, if you give these tax cuts give away to millionaires and billionaires, it's going to explode the deficit, which race is the cost of everything we do. Answer the question about the debt and deficit doesn't help or hurt with that.
Speaker 7: Well, again, it's another false premise of the left here, right, a false argument that we're giving away money. The reality is this is money Americans have earned. The federal government is the one taking it. And what something like the Trump tax cuts and jobs that we make that permanent is going to do is it's going to keep that money where it belongs, in the hands of the hard working Americans who've earned it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: But something is important there, right, is getting our national debt under control. And I think part of what we've got to do is sort of a one two three step here. First is creating an economic environment where we can protect prosperity and Americans can once again flourish and have confidence in their economy. The next thing is getting government spending under control, right, reining in to be out of control bureaucracy. And then once we get those things accomplished, we're gonna be able to pay down that deficit, just like we started to do in the nineties, right where we saw an abundance because of the economic activity that's happening. We saw the same thing happen in twenty seventeen when the text that's some jobs are passed, we'll see the same thing happen again. If Congress has the courage to get it done.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they will have. You don't have to get sixty votes in the US Center for this, because it's a spending bill, which means fifty votes get it gets it done with Jady Vance, my good friend voting YA on this thing, and it's something has how much concern do you have? I had a guest on a week or two who said, unless we fundamentally change government spending, we're going to become a banana republic because at some point where bricks is going to take over in bricks, which is you know, Brazil, Russia, India and China are going to take over and make the US dollar not a reserve currency, which means the value of our money will with scott with skyrocket downward and in which case we're in trouble. How much concern do you have at your group for a deficit and debt if we don't address it, what does it look like five years from now?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, as I said, we've got to get that done. But that doesn't mean we can't give Americans relief by put it by letting them keep their.
Speaker 3: Hard earned money.
Speaker 7: Right. The five trillion in inflationary spending under the last the current administration, the Biden administration fueled the inflationary policies that are costing Americans fifteen thousand dollars more just to live the same life they had lively that they had a few years ago. The first step is is getting Americans to be able to keep more of their harder and money, making permanent the Trump tax cuts so they don't feel that munch punch of inflationary spending under the Biden administration and an increased tax Bill and then ultimately getting government to just tighten its bell. And I think we're going to see that under this administration. I certainly believe we're going to see that with the Congress under Speaker Mike Johnson and the new Republican majority of the Senate. So we got to do both. The American people are expecting Congress to do both, and I think that's something that's why we exist, right We just to hold those folks accountable, hold their to the fire, and make sure they get those things done that they said they would do when they earned our votes back in.
Speaker 1: November and Donovan O'Neill of Americans for Prosperity. It happened under John F. Kennedy. He passed some tax cuts that caused the economy of the nineteen sixties to generate upward. In the nineteen eighties, we had Ronald Reagan doing exactly the same thing. He was told early on, you're going to explode the deficit. And guess what the nineteen eighties was unbroughdled economic growth. We saw what happened with Bush forty one when he did impose more taxes that hurt the economy until Nuke Gingrich came around along with Bill Clinton, who did some good things other than Monica Lewinski, and the economy was great for the last half of the nineteen nineties. And every time we've tried this, which is giving the American people more money to spend that they will spend and generate seven jobs with every dollar you spend. It's an unbelievable economic engine. It works constantly. But Democrats and Liberals never lacked tax cuts. They want more go government spending, and we go to ying and the yang. So if we go only four years and then Kamala Harris takes over, or maybe Nero Newsom Governor Gavin Newsom a California takes over and we crack back the other direction, we're back to where we were before. So this has got to be eight to twelve years to get this country straight. Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Absolutely. It takes a lot for these things to take motion. But one of the quickest, most impactful things you can do is giving quoks confidence that their tax bill isn't going to go up next year, right, And you can do that by making permanent these Trump texts, the tax cuts and jobs up to twenty seventeen. And let's protect prosperity for the next generation.
Speaker 1: What can the American people do to assist in this effort. We have to get involved, send emails, do whatever you have to do. Americans for prosperity. Everyone who works would like to pay less taxes, but we want to function the economy, which is governed by how much money we spend. Seventy percent of the American economy is consumer spending. Seventy percent consumer spending. So if we have more money to spend, the economy will grow. So what is your website? If we can get get that out to the American people to speak to their congressman, what is it?
Speaker 7: Protect prosperity dot com. Protect prosperity dot com. You'll be able to take action and you'll be able to get information on how in every fifth, every one of the fifty states, if we don't pass the tax cuts and jobs back and make it permanent from twenty seventeen, what that impact will be on your tax bill. All that information is available at protect prosperity dot com.
Speaker 1: And this is the irs. And of course we would love a flat tax. It'd be wonderful if we had a fifteen or twenty percent flat tax with no deductions. That'd be simple. It'd be easy to put out of work the accountants. I think Al Roscido at Hkcambell wouldn't be happy with that. But to put out of work the CPAs and the accountants have a flat tax would be the best thing imaginable to unleash American prosperity. And once again, Donovan O'Neil, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you continue to have a great day in a great life. Thank you, Donovan.
Speaker 7: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 4: All right, let's.
Speaker 1: Continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. I'm always amused by those in government that have these huge government pensions telling Americans you don't want a tax cut, we need more government spending. Just the opposite. We need a tax cut because seventy percent of our economy is you spending money, and we need that. And the more money in your pocket to spend, the greater the economy will grow. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW. When you agree with me that California, like the city of Cincinnati, needs a serious wake up call that if you cannot do basic things like you have water and fire, hydrants or get snow and ice off the streets in an efficient manner. That something is wrong with state government when the most basic elements cannot be followed because of extreme environmental leftism and more in California. I'd have no confidence that if a similar crisis or strike Cincinnati that Pgpier of all in his pals on city Council would have any chance to respond efficiently, cooperatively and with confidence. I'd have no evidence whatsoever that would happen. And fortunately Cincinnati generally doesn't have extreme weather of such a character like the California fires or hurricanes strike us, because if it did, we'd be in serious trouble. If city government cannot even get snow off the streets, how possibly could it handle a worse crisis. The Wall Street Journal points out today and its editorial that when Gavin Newsom, also known as Nero Newsom, says he's going to waive certain environmental restrictions on development because it's delaying reconstruction, why not do that every day? It's so ironic that the one government in America most patting itself on the back for environmental concerns is the one causing the most environmental concern California. Spend his time acting as if you can't drill for oil, you can't knock down trees, you can't build reservoirs, you can't do the things to make a functional American society operate. In fact, many times every year for the past several years, there's been blackouts of the electrical grid inside California because it cannot supply electricity in the first world country. Supposedly the greatest state in the Union, they think is California. They can't keep the lights on and they can't put water in the fire hydrants. Yet we're supposed to pay attention to them when it comes to Nancy Pelosi and Harris and all the rest who won higher political office and Gavin Newsom waived the state's environmental laws and the areas affected by the fires. And the board points out that the California Environmental Quality Act the CEQA, requires that a review be conducted to weigh any potential environmental effects or impacts before any building permit is approved. So if you want to do anything in California, build a house, build a business, a strip center, shopping center, put up a she shed, you have to have the approval of bureaucrats from the California Environmental Quality Act to do an environmental study to make sure there's not a spotted cockroach and in danger bush or possibly a shmeltfish anywhere within the sound or the availability of your development. So you can't develop things without their permission. In another state law, the California Coastal Act, focuses on development as it relates to the preservation of sensitive coastal and marine habitats and biodiversities quote unquote, So you have to have an environmental study done before you put a room onto your house. Got to go through two or three state boards. Had a guest on a week ago. This set it takes three to five years. If you want to have a room edition to put it on in California, you need environmental studies. You need to worry about the spotted cockroach and more a marine habitat or the smelltfish and where they spawn. So the board makes the point, why not waive those laws of the time being your environmental policies have destroyed the environment. Maybe go some other direction. A let's continue with more and segment is here with sports and so much more. Two thirty Homeer Reds and Bengals marching for glory like Xavier did start against Villanova. All a news radio seven hundred that you all w Cincinnati really are struggling right now, So she.
Speaker 9: Gonna keep saying trans trans trans so that people will feel threatened.
Speaker 1: And child, listen, I want you, I have.
Speaker 2: No child, not call me a child.
Speaker 4: I am no child.
Speaker 1: I won't even stay out.
Speaker 9: I'm a gross of those emails.
Speaker 1: I approcately have ceilings hereman, I'm reclaiming my time.
Speaker 3: You will not do.
Speaker 1: I am taming my time.
Speaker 4: You want to take it Out's.
Speaker 10: Chairmany committee order order, point of order, point of order, order order order.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I'm reclaiming my time as a general and my time is limited.
Speaker 3: I have the time, so what time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm answering your question.
Speaker 9: You gotta let him answer, claiming my time, reclaiming my time, sir, reclaiming my time.
Speaker 1: And I know you don't want to answer.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I reclaim my time.
Speaker 9: Really are struggling right now, So she gonna keep saying trans trans trans threatened and child.
Speaker 1: Let him go at it. Let him got our leaders of those emails.
Speaker 9: I actually have celingsmen reclaiming.
Speaker 1: My order, order order. I'm gonna claiming this show order, claiming my time, mister Chairman and committee not in order, point of order, point of order, order.
Speaker 2: Order order.
Speaker 1: And say you wanted to join Congress along with Rocky? Is that correct? You could have been in the House, Rocky, you could have been the United States Congress and you failed to get involved in this mess.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want free marijuana minute, then.
Speaker 10: Bill segment he had, he was right there, right there, the plumbers, wind was at his back.
Speaker 7: God, some attended vote for Bill?
Speaker 10: Now what that was? Nancy Mace? Correct? The House Resolution twenty eight about transgender or you know, transeexuals.
Speaker 4: And there were how many how many Democrats voted?
Speaker 10: There were several that voted, say, well, you know, keep the keep the boys out of the Chris's bathroom.
Speaker 4: How's that possible?
Speaker 1: How's that possible? You think about that? I don't know, Seg, why didn't you run the ruther of her position?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Richard K.
Speaker 10: Jones, Don Dixon, everybody Butler County said, Seg, this plumb is sure?
Speaker 1: He said, pluck the plumb, pluck the player garandea. One thing I'm not passing out in the McDonald's drive through. Actually, by the way, it was not America, right.
Speaker 10: Every Democrat except for two two only two Democrats said.
Speaker 1: Let's keep the boys out of the girls locker room.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I said, no, we can't have that. The rest have at it.
Speaker 1: Believe that possible woman's name was Crockett. He's a loud mouth from Texas. Of course, Nancy and Mace is allowed mouth from the South. Let's take it outside on it, you know what kind of said, hold it, hit the gamble. Let's go right, ladies, let's go right out. We're going to go take it outside and see what happens on the Capitol steps. Like the team's a president at the Senator Mark Wayne Mullins and Oklahoma, let's take it outside. I like to go, you know what, going to Rotunda. Let's go great to have at it, get the rocks going. That's right. A big thing is ninety five percent of Democrats said boys can go in the girls bathrooms and locker rooms. You can you can go do that. Think about that.
Speaker 10: Ninety five percent Democrats say that's good with us. You try to do that in high school, you'd be expelled. It doesn't anywhere close yes, by matching the popular opinion Doross America.
Speaker 1: I tell a friend of mine did that repeatedly at Deer Park High School. I won't give his name because he's dead. But his thing in life was to hide in the girl's bathroom and kind of jump out as a kid like sixteen years old, and he would hide in the girls locker room and run out when the girls like slightly undressed or completely. And after he got ten days, then he got twenty days. If there was a camera at that point available, Oh my god, God. And the poor guy went to Vietnam and was killed three years later. He probably got a standing ovation in height. And then it was hallway right, it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The girls weren't laughing, no, but me and my boys we were laughing. But now it's like, okay, yeaheah.
Speaker 10: If you just identified back then as a female would have been okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think that worked, sure, And I love the he she, the and them and all that stuff. Are you going to play into the idiocy of transgender rights?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: But if someone says I identify as a he she or he he them or them us, are you gonna say, Okay? Identify as what look at me? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I'm going to play into your idiocy to make give credence to what you're telling me that there's more than two genders. It might be one hundred there from. I'm gonna call you by the pronoun that you want. Am. I gonna play it and take it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My prouns are z and z so right to then what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Look it up, Ken, that is something, can't say it's you know, give me some sports.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna get some pronouns. I'm gonna google some pronouns. Will he the Stoot Reporters approach service, every local teme Star Heating in air conditioning dealers tame star quality you can feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cool again eight five, nine, four, seven, two sixty fifty one sports. Thank you Roxy college basketball. Last night Ryan Conwell Willie filled it up like you used to do at the park thirty four points twenty eight and the second half. Sixteen of his thirty four came in a final five minutes and a big Xavier went over Villanova. Yeah, you might be right. There is something z zer and zers is that you.
Speaker 10: Is my job to know everything, So yeah, you knew that the one I chose. I looked at the list and those are the ones I identify with, So you can't be he him his, no, she heard his They done z z z zors z and zurr Yes about talk about mersees?
Speaker 1: What's like zz tw Do you what pronouns that I use with you? Zz top? How about Ron's roost? How about those that'd be all right with me? How about a guide to understanding gender identity, fluidity and pronouns. This is by NPR Rock. Oh boy, and you're gonna be off air soon. Right here it is.
Speaker 10: You're paying for this, Okay, one hundred million dollars here, We're gone better continue segment.
Speaker 1: Let's see college basketball tonight Cincinnati Barrick has looked to end that losing streak at Colorado at eight thirty NKU and Cleveland State six thirty, ESPN fifteen thirty, and also George Mason and Dayton get the latest on the Reds tonight. The Reds Caravan kicks off this weekend. I Stove League gets six oh five rock. Might I share you with more? How about some of this? Are you ready for more?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Gender identity, gender expression, sis, gender, transgender or trans non binary a gender, gender expansive, gender transitioning, gender dysphoria, sexual orientation intersect. This is we got eighty more. What do you think does that cover everything?
Speaker 10: I'm sure by tomorrow there'll be five more because you because you misidentified someone at the moment, represented at the moment.
Speaker 1: At the dead driving movie theater, at the moment of conception, boy or girl and until you die, boy or girl not according to NPR, got one hundred and seven expressions. Segment. Most people don't don't believe in that. I don't think normal people are an NPR. Normal people are here segment.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 10: People are worried about, you know, job and bringing home money and how do you keep you know, keep warm in the winter, and how do I get the snow off my shirt? And can't I'll tell you what, green, Green Township does a better job on snow.
Speaker 4: There's not a question about it.
Speaker 10: The city seen those guys a green township, all the maintenance apartment, they work top notch.
Speaker 1: But guess what the dump trucks and the snow plows are getting broken because of all the of all the speed bump beathumps. They keep hitting them because the snow covers them, snaps the front of the dup, and they're half the.
Speaker 10: Trustee in Green Town. So I looked at the costs of just just for s and g's. I looked at the cost of a speed humps. It's like four grand for one, so multiple and I'm sure they're much more expensive by now. And and yeah, now they're wrecking the trucks because you can't see them.
Speaker 1: And the sidewalks aren't shoveled at all. Now you know there's a law against that. You're supposed to shovel in front of your your own sidewalk. You know that I didn't. Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 10: Must there, But when you look around in the whole street, you can't get you shoveled your sidewalks.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Special guest tonight, Willie on the Hot Stove League is the director of Pitching, Derrick Johnson. Let's see what else Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town. There's a non alcoholic beverage tasting tonight from six to eight need a party town in Florence. That's still no word on who's going to be the defensive coordinator? Rock What do you say? It's not Wing Martindale. That was a rumor that came out of somewhere. He's dead anyway, isn't he Mink Martindale?
Speaker 4: Is it because it's taking so long? Is it Al Golden?
Speaker 1: Or maybe?
Speaker 4: Who is the current DC of another Dame?
Speaker 1: Really? What about Mike Zimmer back home?
Speaker 10: Could be Robert Livingston doesn't make any he's a DC with Colorado. Here here's the Bengals a couple of years back when their secondary is really good.
Speaker 4: His secondary.
Speaker 1: Zach Taylor also known as Zach Schula now in the hot seat for next year? No, how about next year? How about a year from now? They're not in the playoffs, they're nine to eight? What what happens then?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 10: No, because if now look, if all of a sudden, the front office goes and gets a ton of talent and spends money and just empties the kiddy to get top players and they don't perform, then yes, But until that point, no, I don't put.
Speaker 1: The players want to come here right because as a Joe, players want you think, yes for the Bengals. If you want to ring, you can't buy the ring, no matter what. As rich as you are, you can't buy the ring.
Speaker 2: Can't buy the ring.
Speaker 1: Also, well they going back to baseball. The Reds have signed Venezuela and shortstop Liebert's Aponte today seventeen year old kid one point nine million dollars, seventeen years old, one point nine million Lexis quarterback is going to the NFL Draft when yours is yep, turned down to the NFL Draft USC.
Speaker 10: I don't I think that's a mistake. I don't think he's quite ready. He could use another year unless they force. Melis said, look we got this.
Speaker 1: You know arch man out of isn't he thirty one years old? You were something that he's been around long.
Speaker 4: No, he's not that old. Maybe he's maybe he's twenty three, but he's not.
Speaker 1: He's old. That's pretty old.
Speaker 10: We start off at Ohio State, of course, yes he did. In the top quarterback in Texas went to Ohio State. Could have gone somewhere else in the USC for six million. That could have been somebody like the Michigan quarterback. Ten million dollars is what rights Underwood top quarter man, told me, how do you pay ten million.
Speaker 1: Dollars for a quarterback? Just go to Michigan some rich woman they did.
Speaker 10: I got speaking of Ni, I was gonna share on my show, I'll share it on yours. So this is how silly and I, you and I L has gotten. So the top basketball recruit in the nation is his name is Nate Amne. Okay, he is essentially auctioning off.
Speaker 4: His college decision.
Speaker 1: Okay, so get this.
Speaker 10: So he has you know, all the top schools are recruiting, you know, Duke BYU, Georgetown, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Texas. So he is going to let's see if I get this right here, he's using nil crowdfunding Okay, this site called fans steak to help choose which college you will attend. So basically, he's gonna tell all the alumni and people and backers of every school, dump a bunch of money into whatever school you you want me to go to, and then the one that's the highest, that's one I go to.
Speaker 1: Is that is that legal? Apparently?
Speaker 4: Is that insane?
Speaker 1: Didn't this one tall basketball player go to bring him young because he got ten million dollars. Did you hear this one? He was signed somewhere else and he got ten million dollars to go bring him young, which is Michael Jackson's favorite university. And he's going to get ten million and bring him young. I'm thinking, what did Cooper Fly get? Or was he getting a duke? He's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: By the way, forty two points the other night he almost dunk dunked, like just inside the foul on the other night too, that was incredible.
Speaker 1: That was doctor J dunk Doctor J. Remember him good?
Speaker 10: I watched him with some he's good. I don't watch much basketball. When I watched some of those high school.
Speaker 4: Games last year, he was unreal.
Speaker 1: Maybe he should go to the WNBA and be criticized.
Speaker 2: Would he be criticized, Yes.
Speaker 1: Look at Christen, Look look at what happened to Clark? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know, but he's pretty good. He's only nineteen, right, yeah, nineteen years old going to the NBA next year?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 10: Overall, that's it. Years ago, you couldn't buy a guy a hamburger, right, No, it told the story one hundred times at the alumni weekend. Was always during the summer. The whole team was up there and they had a big team meeting. And you cannot work the the the shuttle bus van because someone may tip you like five bucks and that'll be an n C DOUA a violation, so we don't want you near it. I had a whole meeting about it. Yeah, hey, thanks for taking me to Morrissey Hall. Here, here, rock here, you're getting a hundred dollars tips on the bus.
Speaker 1: Well more. Don't have to have like a tzar. Someone's got to come out and you have to.
Speaker 10: The problem is the the commissioners of the of all the conferences, especially the big ones, you know SEC and Big ten. They only care about the SEC and the Big ten, so they don't you know, back way back in the day when the a f L was was coming about, they compromised and said, hey, you know what for the greater maybe not in the next couple of years, but ten years from now, this is gonna be a good thing if we kind of merge together and we get under one umbrella and we'll operate by the same thing.
Speaker 4: Right, that's what needs to happen. But I just don't think they're gonna do it.
Speaker 10: Because you know, Greg Sankee, commissioner of the SEC, he is owned holding the SEC fans who are nuts.
Speaker 4: So if in the second he gives in.
Speaker 10: Some sort of compromise and says, okay, yeah, we'll take a little less.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like they're gonna tell him. So that's the problem we need somems are to be involved in. The problem is the US Supreme Court decision that says adult men or women have the opportunity to auction off, in a sense, their own services. And that means that's what start nil and that though, okay, if you're twenty years old, aries man, twenty years old, why are you beholden to the rules of USC or UCLA or High State when you're a free agent and you haven't signed anything and so we're not you know, that's a problem.
Speaker 4: And now let me ask you this.
Speaker 10: So the popularity of college for ball has never been higher. And I know some of the semifinal games didn't get the huge numbers. That's because they were on a Thursday and a Friday instead of like at noon on a on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: So the popularity is super high.
Speaker 10: But is there a point where fans go, I'm they're they're essentially paid players. Why am I watching in essence and inferior product of college I'll just watch the NFL.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same thing. I'ink gonna wash out.
Speaker 10: The next question there's, I mean, what what bonds you to college football? Is your allegiance? If you you know, I went to Notre Dame, I want them to win. If you went to Georgia, you're you're an alumni, you went to school there, Now you're there's a pride factor there. But if you don't really know the players and they're just in and out every year.
Speaker 1: It's gonna wash out the next five years the league. I don't know. At Xavier, I used to watch guys come in as freshmen and watch them for four years and develop and move on. Okay, but now I don't identify with any of the players except maybe Freemantle. Zach's been there a long time.
Speaker 10: But yeah, and it's it's the course of double edge shore because the good the good news for you is Xavier could and next offseason go and buy the top players and all.
Speaker 4: Of a sudden like that it's a top like that.
Speaker 10: That's great, but you don't really identify and do the players identify with the school? No. I wanted to win a Notre Dame because I wanted to fight for the blue and gold. But do people feel that anymore? Do they want to win for that? Or is it just kind of like I want to win because you know I'm here now?
Speaker 4: But any questions said? Any questions?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Give me out on the student's report, please will ye and honor of a cold day here at the Tri State and figuring out n I L good luck. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 10: Last week, President Harris and I stood in the United States Capitol.
Speaker 1: I guess she did win the presidency? But did she win? Segment President Harris and I, I don't think so. I don't think she won.
Speaker 2: Did she?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Better tell Joe on news radio seven hundred w r W