Speaker 1: Catchphrase pretending to be the rock.
Speaker 2: Here's the biggest event of the summer. Yo, what event night versus Paul I own?
Speaker 1: You own that and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Speaker 2: With the United States Championship, every box office top whose game?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 4: W w E SummerSlam to night?
Speaker 1: We want the same thing.
Speaker 5: In Epic Showdown, Tody trying to take the bite of the bloodline hates.
Speaker 4: The biggest event of the summer.
Speaker 6: It is going down at Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: You ain't nothing Bottle Roads versus the CoA, the undisputed w w E Championship round going w w East Summer Slam. Tonight from the rock and roll capital of the world comes the biggest event of the summer.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you try to keep me on the ground.
Speaker 4: W w E Summer Slam.
Speaker 8: Jelly roll, my guy, Thanks for doing this, man.
Speaker 9: Yes, I wouldn't have had.
Speaker 1: It any other way.
Speaker 10: Listen, Summer Slam is coming up and it's in Cleveland.
Speaker 8: It is in Cleveland.
Speaker 11: You're a huge w w E fan, Like, what are you hoping to see it this year's show?
Speaker 12: What do I want to see in Summer Slam, Tennessee, serious, jelly.
Speaker 13: There is no doubt that we are officially and then jelly rolled haradhad.
Speaker 11: Jelly Pow a bunch of every package, jelly jelly jelly.
Speaker 8: I feel like you just went somewhere.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I did, and I can't wait to go.
Speaker 14: Back then, now, forever.
Speaker 4: Together.
Speaker 15: This is the city of Cleveland, Ohio, beautifully situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, the Bots, the population of bill one to two million, ucturally significant in the home on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And for the second time, Cleveland will host Summer Slam, this time here at Cleveland Brown Stadium form of the NFL franchise Cleveland Rounds, and tonight the under speeded dumpy Wee champion will go into battle alone.
Speaker 16: Honey Roads, Conrade. I've been left fat.
Speaker 17: Is spattered in the American Nightmare.
Speaker 15: Now we'll have been the championship in a Bloodline rules match. I got this fan the social place, something ointing head the table to Sola Sakoa accompanied by the Bloodline looking to bring the title home. You know, guys, the old Saint Hell half none Fury Women's World champion Linn Morgan.
Speaker 16: Jump ditch hit embarrassed by dirty downs.
Speaker 15: You're looking the takeout frustrations on Mommy Rie and Ripley.
Speaker 16: She never lost the championship loves to give it up.
Speaker 15: After an entry caused by Lynd Morgan, Ria Ripley searches revenge tonight and the Sun of the Sinner Rapper Rider Entertainer, CNA winner, Grammy nominated superstar Shelley Rowl is here here for four and five tonight at the stormy seventh Annual SummerSlam.
Speaker 8: Jelly roll, my guy, Thanks.
Speaker 18: For doing this, man, Yes, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Speaker 10: Listen, SummerSlam is coming up and it's in Cleveland.
Speaker 8: It is in Cleveland.
Speaker 11: You're a huge WWE Fanli, What are you hoping to see it this year's show?
Speaker 9: What do I want to see in Summer Slam?
Speaker 13: Tenny serious jelly, There is no doubt that we are officially in the jelly rolled rable.
Speaker 19: Needle jelly cow, the bunch at every back.
Speaker 8: Jelly jelly Jelly. I feel like you just went somewhere.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah I did, and I can't wait to go back.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get that?
Speaker 5: And now Mike's Harder Lemonade Presents count down to SummerSlam.
Speaker 15: You ain't nothing better dumpy Weed production has been in.
Speaker 17: Town the past.
Speaker 15: Couplo Week's outfitting Cleveland's Round Stadius into the home of the thirty seventh Annual Summer Slam, and Jumpy Chumty.
Speaker 17: Weed has been on a that's old Tafri plate.
Speaker 15: Thanks to this Manwe's chief content Officer.
Speaker 17: Triple Ah.
Speaker 16: I like the probably the hero.
Speaker 15: We're living in the Triple A Hera and tonight one of those personal batteries the rivalries.
Speaker 17: In the history of Kemedy w Wa, the Scottish.
Speaker 15: Warrior through neck and tire unsays you would see him pump but also have to worry about the special guest rectory time set freaking rollins Maine.
Speaker 17: She's gonna small this.
Speaker 15: Down the middle and for the first time in ten and a half years, a one on one match on television hit at Dumblety Comty We rank for this man a controversial s and pun and he love Cleveland. I was like all the voice of Dumby w E. I am joined by the former hitter commental champion Down, the voice of Friday Night SmackDown Way Barrett.
Speaker 16: For Me and Span and the Pam mccabee show.
Speaker 15: All Decade Punter who's sprinted here from the home name in ductin ceremony earlier today, it's my raw colleague.
Speaker 1: Pat mccabee, Are you doing?
Speaker 7: Are you going?
Speaker 15: Summerslan and former mister Money the Bank, former Company w E Champion Biggie.
Speaker 17: With us here tonight.
Speaker 16: About you put up? I feel the power of this Summer Slam card.
Speaker 15: Let's take a look, ladies and gentlemen. What goes down tonight is.
Speaker 17: Now a one line rules match.
Speaker 15: Tony Rohose defending the under Street a Dumb Championship against the self proclaimed Head of the Table Solo Sokoa Adan Free putting the World heavyweight title on the line against the King en Roll Gunther tonight at Summer Slam And to this bitter earlier on and Fresil's referee is Seth Robins takes on CM Puddles Little McIntire one on one here tonight. Lim Morgan, a Woman's Scorn, defends the Women's World Championship against Mommy the Eradicator Ria.
Speaker 17: Ripley Head on the SmackDown.
Speaker 15: Side of Thanks Bailey will defend the w W Women's Championship against the winner of the Queen of the Ring tournament, Naya Jacks Logan Tall comes home to Cleveland to defend the United States Championship against l A.
Speaker 16: Knight.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and the Intercontinental title on the line.
Speaker 16: Can Sammy's Ain do it again?
Speaker 15: He takes on the unpredictable fantass Ron Breaker.
Speaker 16: For the Inner Continental Championship.
Speaker 17: A lot of personal battles here.
Speaker 15: Tonight, guys, And I want to turn with you Wade, because you were there last night on Friday Night's backdown Hony Solo Now Bloodline rules.
Speaker 17: Who does that favor?
Speaker 20: That has to favor Solo Cicar. I mean, the guy has got the deck completely stacked. Solo Socoa is taking the Bloodline to new levels never seen before. And I say that with respect to what Roman Reign's achieved in his time.
Speaker 16: Why fact news.
Speaker 14: Listen.
Speaker 20: I'm the hardest back up. He has no want to protect him. Look, white holes, it's gonna be about four against.
Speaker 21: Little levels.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid they've bought some bodies for you.
Speaker 21: But I wish, I wish had a better accent.
Speaker 22: And obviously this place is acknowledging their tribal chief.
Speaker 21: We're Roman reigns, which.
Speaker 22: I can respect because what Solo has been doing on Friday Nights where it's seemingly a little bit of cosplay, you know, seemingly doing a lot of exactly what Roman was trying to do. And I think Jacob thought To is an absolute dog, and Tonga and Sola is certainly a threat. But Cody Rhodes has fought in a Bloodline's Rules match before and he is won. We all remember that night WrestleMania when he finished his story finally and did his thing.
Speaker 21: So I don't think Cody Rhodes, although the deck is a deck is stacked against him, I think he's gonna be a okay.
Speaker 16: But I think the question is before Cody had friends.
Speaker 23: Now we've seen Randy put out, We've seen Kevin put out as well in his Bloodline Rules match. Who does Cody possibly have to come to his aid?
Speaker 1: That's the question absolutely.
Speaker 20: But he flying alone tonight and that's why it's such danger for Cody Davy.
Speaker 15: Michael Bohl, let's talk about the World Heavyweight Championship over on the Monday night Ross Side, Damian Priest defended against the King of the Ring Gunther Pat. You and I have talked about in this matchup at length. What is Damien Priest have to do tonight to keep the title.
Speaker 22: Yeah, we're all incredibly pumped for Damian Priest cashing in his money in the bank briefcase at WrestleMania, you know, whenever Drew kind.
Speaker 21: Of missed everything.
Speaker 22: Now, what Damian Priest has been able to do as our champion has been phenomenal.
Speaker 21: He has led in a great fashion.
Speaker 22: But what he's taking on right now with the former Ring General and now the King General, and the way he's been talking, the way he's been acting, the way he carried the Inner Continental title for six hundred and sixty six days, It's gonna be a sloby knocker. It's gonna be a fight, and I think the people of Oh Wags are gonna love everything about it.
Speaker 15: Countdown Show leading up to Summer Slam, We've got correspondence all throughout Cleveland Brown Stadium.
Speaker 16: Let's head back to Byron Saxton. Thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 24: I had the opportun unity to speak to Cody Rhodes about thirty five minutes ago, and we talked about not just the undisputed WWE Championship match tonight, but specifically the newly added bloodline rule stipulation. Much like last night on Friday Night's backdown. Cody knowledge that there are some people out there who are going to look at his decision to accept this match as downright crazy, but that he is confident that he knows what he's getting into.
Speaker 16: Now here's what's interesting.
Speaker 25: After I spoke to Cody, I also spoke to one of Cody's confidants who asked to remain anonymous, and that confidant told me they're concerned that Cody's pride may dig an inescapable hole for the American Nightmare.
Speaker 24: That's the word from outside the bus, So the American Nightmare. Cody rhoades Jackie back.
Speaker 8: To you, Thanks Byron.
Speaker 11: As you can see, I am outside the Judgment Days clubhouse, which is still showing the effects of one Live Morgan. But the vandalism is something Rhea Ripley tells me she wants to keep up there to serve as motivation heading into her match tonight at SummerSlam, where she looks to win back the title that technically she never lost. Now, one of the big questions heading into this match, what is the true status of Rhea's shoulder. Now, obviously she's healthy enough that she has been cleared to compete in this match. But as we've seen many times in professional sports, shoulder injuries can be tricky. The recovery is often complicated and filled with setbacks. So I asked Ria point blank yesterday, is your shoulder one hundred percent? She said, Jackie, not only is my shoulder one hundred percent, I'm as strong.
Speaker 8: As I've ever been.
Speaker 11: In fact, I set a personal best this week on my shoulder press.
Speaker 8: She said.
Speaker 11: Pre injury, I could push eighty pounds for about four reps. Post injury, I'm pushing eighty five. So technically, Live Morgan is about to face the strongest Rio Ripley yet.
Speaker 8: Kathy over to you. Well, thanks so much, Jackie.
Speaker 26: Now backstage, everyone is talking about the highly anticipated return of CM punk. I actually caught up with him earlier today and he said that he is just ready for tonight. He didn't really want to discuss anything Drew McIntyre related, only wanted to talk about his dog Larry. Eerily just calm and collected heading into tonight. I can confirm though, my broadcast colleague Michael Cole did an exclusive interview with CM punk where he does discuss Drew McIntyre. He discusses seth rawlins and he discusses the volatility that is undoubtedly going to boil over here tonight in Cleveland. But before we get there, let's see how the story unfolded.
Speaker 16: Over ten years.
Speaker 27: Youth people never forgot me, and that's why I'm back.
Speaker 17: I'm here to win the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 28: And main event WrestleMania. In the course of the rumble, I tore my right tricep. My dream ever since I was a little kid, was to main event WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: I want you to know this. I prayed for this, and it happened that rumble. I targeted you. It's never gonna be good enough.
Speaker 17: Through my entire into the world.
Speaker 1: Tell you match, I want you to have upfront.
Speaker 29: Row Sea.
Speaker 30: Say you.
Speaker 16: Just slots me as I phone.
Speaker 31: Losers pray for things to happen.
Speaker 16: Winners make it happen.
Speaker 15: There are consequences to your actions, and you are looking at that.
Speaker 17: You will never be champions.
Speaker 16: Plum As.
Speaker 17: There is air in my lungs.
Speaker 30: Job jacause it.
Speaker 32: Screwed me over See, I thought out my family, my friends, was my country.
Speaker 33: I didn't just take your dignity that I just.
Speaker 27: The money in the bank.
Speaker 1: I am going to win that contract.
Speaker 16: I am going to cash it.
Speaker 3: In that night.
Speaker 15: You made a big promise You're gonna walk out world heavyweight champion.
Speaker 1: You blew it again, droop Side. Why did you stick your nose in my business? I was handling my business.
Speaker 5: There's a man running around with a bracelet with my wife's name on it.
Speaker 34: All the chaos that you've caused, I volunteered.
Speaker 35: I am your special chess referee.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's.
Speaker 8: The climax to it.
Speaker 1: I'm cleared.
Speaker 16: Come can this bes that you discerned?
Speaker 1: How long enough waited for this? There's nothing in the world that's gonna stop me tearing you apart.
Speaker 36: I'm not some little referee that you can just push around.
Speaker 16: I'm the boss on the law.
Speaker 30: I'm gonna stop.
Speaker 16: Get out of line.
Speaker 37: I will put your hang in the dirt.
Speaker 32: I want to stop until your heart I mean again my pound of bless.
Speaker 17: And this match is really men.
Speaker 15: Jackie Ads in the making, two McIntire and Damn Funks, Beth Rowins the special guest referee. A lot to break down when we talk them in this matchup. But I want to start with you eight and I want to talk about Seth Rollins In my opinion, he may be the most unbiased official possible for this match because he hates both men. Your take on that, well, that makes you just twice as biased as anyone else would be in that situation. You're biased against both guys, and I think it's an absolute disgrace that Adam Piers has put Seth Rowlands in that position.
Speaker 1: You need the best of the best in that position.
Speaker 20: Seth Rowlings fantastic before him, and no doubt by that one of the best I have ever seen of any generation.
Speaker 1: He's no referee, though, what are we doing?
Speaker 20: This is one of all Markey matchers with the two of the biggest names at the end.
Speaker 15: But there is precedent at SummerSlam Jesse venturs under a couple of times.
Speaker 16: HB cage ripple h. So this it's not like it's never been done.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and look, the reason we're even in this predicament is because your good friend Drew. Last time we were out here, I was shoving reps around. Look, I don't blame the ref for not wanting to be a part of this maddeness.
Speaker 20: Soial take is that the whole reason this match is happening is because of what happened four weeks ago in Toronto. We're completely negating the fact that cm punk has attempted to destroy Drew McIntire's career on three separate occasions.
Speaker 21: Now you've decided to hold on and to counteractor.
Speaker 22: Drew McIntyre actually came out and said that he prayed that cmpunk would get hurt and be ruined. In the first night that cmpunk came back, Drew McIntyre actually stormed out of the building.
Speaker 21: Immediately, no welcoming, no nothing. So it's like, so some of these guys have set this up and we're all.
Speaker 1: In for no no, no hurting words. Drew McIntire said, some hurty words.
Speaker 20: The cm punk took it very badly and has now tried to derail mcintiz's career, cost him about three separate opportunities becoming world champion.
Speaker 1: That to me is a massive overreaction.
Speaker 20: Well, guess what there's going to be a counter reaction from through MACINSI in this match rawlins rules.
Speaker 23: Yeah, what does that mean? I don't know, We don't know. We'll we'll discover tonight. We'll find that out tonight. Look and look, those hurdy words, we're not just words. Directed to we're talking.
Speaker 16: About his wife and and his dog, Wharry. You've seen John Wick.
Speaker 1: I don't like dogs. You have a dog. I hate the thing my dog?
Speaker 16: Oh my god.
Speaker 17: Nonetheless, what time is this?
Speaker 15: It's gonna be an interesting countdown show because I had to sit down interview with Seth rol or with us CM punk that's very controversially and a lot of things to say about Seth and Drew. Seth's also gonna be part of this panel a little bit later on this afternoon.
Speaker 22: Nine people have been guest referees in the history of SummerSlam.
Speaker 21: Some of them have been good, some of them have obviously had a little bias.
Speaker 22: Seth Freaking Rollins is gonna look good and he's gonna be damn good at his job.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 15: We also have a guest host of Summer Slam, the Miz, cruising around Cleveland in the Summer Slam Express us.
Speaker 1: WHOA Yeah, y'all made it. No, y'all made it.
Speaker 16: Wow wo I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. It made Minola's a little big, but it's okay. It's okay.
Speaker 14: I love it.
Speaker 16: Y'all made it.
Speaker 17: About time.
Speaker 21: Let's come up.
Speaker 38: We're not staying in Miss story House, but it's miss story House. We'll go around Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I'm down, there's no ahead, you know, Pat time.
Speaker 16: The opportunity to spread the day with Chris Yesterday he is so excited.
Speaker 15: About FI Summer Slam. Express must and posting Summer Slam Miss cruising around the entire city of Cleveland and four mins boarding raised here as this logan Paul who defend the United States Championship a bit later on tonight at the Summer Slam, the thirty seventh Annual Summer Slam is here at Cleveland Brown Stadium on the banks of Lake Erie. And throughout the show tonight we are going to count down SummerSlam totness bed moment.
Speaker 16: What on earth did we just witness.
Speaker 15: The ring debut of the Bean, who has cast as frightening spell over the entire doublew looking to.
Speaker 1: Slay the feed here not gonna cut a ram and he's fought fought in a man on the flaw, been.
Speaker 15: Trying to struggle, but fit is out the Fiend with the victory. Were the biggest stars in the women's division here in w W bel Air, Charlotte and Oscar. See the intensity in the eyes of the esto bel Air's knee but favored to drown the matchup miaka pel Air, though trying to drag herself back into the ring.
Speaker 1: Far fifth day and.
Speaker 16: Now Charlotte could have picked the bad leg.
Speaker 35: This is gonna do with Bianca is not gonna hang on Oscoo messes with a ket bel Air rolls her up.
Speaker 1: Bella left the title.
Speaker 5: How on earth did Bianca Belair right through the pain.
Speaker 39: Heal Sky It's rushing down of the rig jure path with the breeze pace.
Speaker 30: On the face of.
Speaker 1: Pel Air, just try to say that roads cover Sky waits the chap bad chef.
Speaker 27: Chucky news here at Summer Slam, dya put us.
Speaker 15: The farmer mechase because of injuries, I'm able to chose the inter con lit champion of the hockey bug man tonight.
Speaker 21: None of your bruised.
Speaker 15: The barber leave because he wasn't gonna wrestle the greatest enter Congdo heavyweight champion of all time.
Speaker 16: But being the humanity carrying that I am.
Speaker 40: I say give me anybody, let me have so much invisible he may be one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: The guys had that taddle over two years. Next line, on the face of the hopital man, give me somebody out here the rest.
Speaker 30: I don't care who it is.
Speaker 1: We're all waiting here. They're exploding here in the gunner. That's the ultimate warrior. That's what you're doing. You want something, you've a lot to get it out of the water, exploding here on the hoky help.
Speaker 16: So he doesn't know what to do. He's not excited, but had definitely up for puns here. I I we didn't get a new campain right now.
Speaker 30: That ain't got up this tree? Her better her?
Speaker 1: Thank good? Look I have to do in here? Come a little champion, Do you come? Warrior's to night?
Speaker 4: We want the same thing epic Showdown.
Speaker 16: Only trying to take the fight to the bloodline.
Speaker 4: Hates the biggest event of the summer.
Speaker 1: It is going down at Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: You ain't halfing Battle Roads versus a Coah, the undisputed w w E Championship.
Speaker 4: Ground w w E Summer Slam.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 41: The heart of rock and roll is in Cleveland. But the heart of Cleveland is.
Speaker 1: Forged in hard work.
Speaker 37: It's not just the city, it's the er. I was born in Cleveland. Lifelong friendships were born in Cleveland. My work Ethic was born in Cleveland.
Speaker 36: The city ingrained in me.
Speaker 1: If you want something, you have to work.
Speaker 42: For the business scene as a reality star who just wanted faith, but eighteen championship reigns later, he's one of the most decorated stars in our industry.
Speaker 1: Hey, dennit business Stepan.
Speaker 37: I remember wrestling bringing me and my friends closer. We watched every WWE pay per view, and I always.
Speaker 1: Told them that was gonna be me someday.
Speaker 37: And now those same friends are in the front row supporting me with kids of their own. I would not be where I am today if I grew up anywhere else. Wrestling history runs deep through Cleveland.
Speaker 21: This city has.
Speaker 37: Hosted some iconic memorable moment SummerSlam nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: I remember watching Shawn.
Speaker 16: Michael's First's Vader with all my high school.
Speaker 1: Friends in my living room throwing super kicks at each other. Don't try this at home, kids, The.
Speaker 37: First ladder match between Edge and Christian and the Hardys and even Stone Bold Steve Boston went in.
Speaker 21: The w w E Championship on law.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 41: If you want to dive into my career in Cleveland.
Speaker 15: Well, Lari's Missus, Dad and that's his mom, Aaron, Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 1: What's already's I'm behind?
Speaker 37: I've been beating up and not just in the ring, but directly in front of my parents, bringing my own mother to tears.
Speaker 16: Business parent's appalled, horrior five. My dad's been beating up in this arena.
Speaker 37: I have been fired, thrown out of the building, food like no hometown hero should ever be Cleveland.
Speaker 43: I'm home.
Speaker 16: Don't you disparage the mis and is hold down this man have the lesson.
Speaker 37: And look, I know things may have been a bit unfavorable at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am endlessly grateful for the memories created in Cleveland, and I look forward to many more. But can I at least get a miss appreciation celebration just once?
Speaker 1: SummerSlam belongs here in Cleveland.
Speaker 37: Let's showcase the heart of this city and it's fearless cavalier persona.
Speaker 1: That's hard time because the heart of the myths is in Cleveland. And I am proud to say I'm a Clevelander.
Speaker 44: And where a.
Speaker 15: And men stands the homeless of the thirty seven annual Summer Slamny you trying men's Summer Slam ex trush lush in here. I feel a rough stadium now way skin and telling you when you.
Speaker 1: Can go shoots out. I can't believe it.
Speaker 38: I'm on the party bus with degenerating acts, the Ribul one thousand, Triple A, Texas Own, The Heartbreak Kids Show, Michael.
Speaker 3: I go here.
Speaker 30: I've been cleaning.
Speaker 16: It's my long time you come here?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 16: From here?
Speaker 1: My bad?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 16: I bet Marae.
Speaker 21: Where do you come from?
Speaker 1: You're on the bus. Wholetime?
Speaker 37: Oh, the host of Summer Slam is here. You just saw the city of Cleveland. Now it's time to feel the energy of the crowd.
Speaker 14: Let me hear you what.
Speaker 1: SummerSlam starts right now?
Speaker 16: Good job, I got our roots there.
Speaker 15: Also here at tonight date Dummy we Women's champion Bailey Homely golds at WrestleMania when he's a decade old rivalry with the number one contender and the queen of the ring, the Irresistible Force Naya Jacks, seeking her second world championship here tonight. This isn't the only hometown player here.
Speaker 16: Tonight in Cleveland.
Speaker 15: The United States Champion Logan Paul is here, who has held the goal a startling two one hundred and seventy trust days. Wait, if I send to you and Logan Paul was going to be United States champion rover two hundred and seventy days, would you have lad to believed it?
Speaker 20: Well, if you'd have told me with the asterisk on the he would only have defended it twice. I'd have seen that as quite possible. But I'm I will say, every time he's in the ring, he always blows all minds. He always delivers them. I'm expecting the exact same tonight.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 22: These people love that Logan Paul grew up drinking the same water.
Speaker 21: Everything he's tried to do, he has done very, very well.
Speaker 22: He comes into this business, he absolutely dominates the state of oh Urge should claim a little bit more ownership over our champion Logan Ball.
Speaker 1: So, Biggie, let me.
Speaker 15: Ask you, this is a very important night for La Knight. He's been knocking on the door for a couple of years now. He could have his defining moment tonight at SummerSlam.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 23: I think if you look at the card, if I pick one person who I think this is a must win Nightcore. I think it's that way for La Knight. I think it's a must win. Look, these people have been behind him for quite a long time. They love it.
Speaker 21: What's his name?
Speaker 16: El Hey Night?
Speaker 17: I love it.
Speaker 16: I love It's too easy. They love him and this is his night. I think it's his night.
Speaker 45: Look.
Speaker 23: Typically being in your hometowns an advantage, but it doesn't seem to be for for Logan here.
Speaker 16: Wait, is this a must win for La Night?
Speaker 17: Like Big he said?
Speaker 1: Absolutely has to be.
Speaker 20: Log I'll followed La Knight's career here in WWE from day one. Save for a short dalliance with a million dollar championship in NXT, La Knight has not held gold here. And there's one thing, getting the reaction to the people getting that buzz everywhere you go. Being the guy that makes the energy in the arena explode, You've got to come up with the goods in the big moments. At the end of the day, when La Knight's career is over, people want to look up, what did this guy win?
Speaker 1: Tonight is the night he has to win gold.
Speaker 22: I'm legitimately worried, you know, here at Cleveland Brown Stadium, I actually had my worst punting performance of my entire life. It's incredibly windy. It is breezy. You can feel it right now. We're right on the lake. It's beautiful with the way Logan flies in the way La night flies.
Speaker 21: They're gonna take to this, guys. I'm excited to watch it, but there might be a little bit of a weather effect on the entire thing.
Speaker 15: Also tonight here as part of SummerSlam, you have Lim Morgan defending the women's World Championship against Many, Rhea Ripley, and of course in tow none other than Dirty dom You's standing by with our own Kathy Kelly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks so much, guys.
Speaker 26: I was able to gain access to the Judgment Day club house and track down a Dirty Dominic mysterio who's been a very busy boy recently. The Judgment Day also quite busy here this evening. I was hoping you could give us a vibe check on how it's been in the Judgment Day clubhouse today.
Speaker 46: Well, Kathy, the vibe check is that we don't understand how you got in the Judgment Day clubhouse. But anyways, like you said, we do have a very busy day. Damien is more than ready to keep the World Championship. In the Judgment Day, we are ready for Minding to bring back her women's world title to the Judgment day and honestly, we'll all go into Monday Night Raw with all of our.
Speaker 36: Gold as a big, happy family.
Speaker 43: So now if you can leave, please.
Speaker 8: Because this is send it to Byron.
Speaker 46: Okay, let's make it quick because he's Judgment de Clobos and I'll welcome send it to you Byron.
Speaker 14: H Seli.
Speaker 16: So I think I.
Speaker 42: Found the rowdiest sections of fans here outside Cleveland Brown Stadium.
Speaker 21: How are we, guys?
Speaker 1: How are we feeling?
Speaker 16: That's an affirmative feeling good?
Speaker 24: Now, we made some history this year at SummerSlam because a couple of weeks ago, we opened up a contest and we set any fans out there submit your designs for a Summer Slam T shirt. We will pick one winner and we will have you here at SummerSlam.
Speaker 16: Well, ladies and.
Speaker 42: Gentlemen, we have our winner. Please welcome Carlo Pratty and his sting Luca. Congratulations supporting the logo that you designed.
Speaker 16: Luca channeve it. Carla.
Speaker 24: I want to start with you, how cool is it have an official WWE T shirt with your design?
Speaker 44: When we couldn't we couldn't hesitate to try to to win it, and we were so excited to try and we worked together to do it, and we couldn't believe it once they called us.
Speaker 16: And describe to us how you came up with the idea for the design.
Speaker 44: Yeah, so we we knew tying in Cleveland with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with the guitar, and then we had the skyline in there, and we tried to blend it in with the WWE characters as well. So we are so pumped with it, and uh, somehow it worked out.
Speaker 24: Okay, Luca, the people were chanting your name just a moment ago.
Speaker 16: They love you.
Speaker 1: But Luca, the people want to know how cool.
Speaker 16: Is it to have an official w W E D shirt.
Speaker 8: Well, just like the math says, it's ah.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 42: Congratulations Luca Carlo. Congratulations. We will send things back to the panel.
Speaker 16: You know, I had a T shirt.
Speaker 21: Congratulations to them. You have one shirt it is.
Speaker 16: This is pretty cool though, look at this.
Speaker 1: But we got a bunch of.
Speaker 22: These designed by Luca, and I'm done, and I think it's only right you guys help me throw a couple of.
Speaker 1: These out to the crowd. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 14: Here we go.
Speaker 47: Look at these T shirts.
Speaker 16: I know, Luca, Wait, you should stick to soccer.
Speaker 1: Les hell, Barry, Hey, that's get wrong. Let's along the books.
Speaker 15: Right back to play Flip You got rock all right, guys, we got plenty more to come on the end the countdown, so night, Like I said, wait, stick the soccer you call it.
Speaker 17: Hey, we'll be back in just a few minutes.
Speaker 16: Here live from Playland Brown Stadium.
Speaker 3: You guys having.
Speaker 30: Puns to night.
Speaker 48: This isn't the end of the Morgan revenge st No, this is just the beginning.
Speaker 6: The world's been waiting where your revenge tour ends.
Speaker 4: The field.
Speaker 1: The fight. You ain't nothing better.
Speaker 4: Morgan versus Ripley for the Women's World Championship.
Speaker 16: I hate you left you ruin everything.
Speaker 4: A w w E SummerSlam.
Speaker 49: This fall, the baddest brand in live sports has a new home.
Speaker 16: I'm talking about history.
Speaker 8: Here we go this fistol live.
Speaker 49: Baby, you got the begat I'm only spinning fact NXT on the c W premierees Tuesday, October.
Speaker 1: First, let me talk to you.
Speaker 20: The megastar La Night is one of the biggest stars in this entire industry.
Speaker 3: All around the world.
Speaker 1: It's the same song. Every time I walk in here, the whole world jumps to that meeting.
Speaker 16: Yeah yeah, this guy hits me on the air for the last calendar year.
Speaker 1: Can't thought Puss but one of the only megastar Tom whose game this is, which means Bogan Paul.
Speaker 50: I want that United States Championship den where Logan Paul might be.
Speaker 1: Surprise surprise deesser right here, Logan Paul, if you don't want to come to snockdown Alvern, snockdown?
Speaker 45: Do you there?
Speaker 1: You're your boy from la is here bro No, no, no, what's.
Speaker 37: Your policy be in the pool because I got to go, but then I got.
Speaker 8: A phone call.
Speaker 1: They said he'd be right here in this ring.
Speaker 51: Hey out in my house, out of my pool.
Speaker 49: Death, unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 21: Every what does he do?
Speaker 1: He knows?
Speaker 15: So Chicago, Logan Paul is hair with that titanium, bringing Poor's right hand.
Speaker 1: The breaking of my house.
Speaker 16: I'd break your mouth, la Knight.
Speaker 40: You know it's funny because you keep saying megastar, But megastar to who.
Speaker 41: This levels to this, you are not on mind.
Speaker 40: So go back to the mid car for you for long time, I'm on new level I'm logan Paul.
Speaker 43: I compete the best in the world.
Speaker 15: He's one of the top social media influencers in the entire world.
Speaker 1: I'm building multi billion dollar businesses.
Speaker 40: Changing the landscape of sports media with my brother the last.
Speaker 34: Name Paul head coach throughout the szeitegeist of culture.
Speaker 47: I'm a.
Speaker 15: Why would I give this dude a shot at my United States Championship?
Speaker 1: You mentioned your brother.
Speaker 50: Your brother is willing to jump in the ring with Mike Tyson, but you don't seem to have the balls to jump in the ring with me.
Speaker 1: I guess balls don't run in the family.
Speaker 52: Not do that?
Speaker 16: Y'll what this match?
Speaker 1: This place is losing that mind. I'll tell you what. I'll sign you a little contract. I'll give you the shot at glory. There is official summer slap.
Speaker 41: Just got off a phone call with mister Cleveland himself.
Speaker 16: He said he has a surprise.
Speaker 1: Open Paul homecoming. It's time to unveil my championship banners. Oh no, it's a walk of awe.
Speaker 16: Somebody has defaced the work of art.
Speaker 17: What does that banner say?
Speaker 50: I'm gonna go back here and I'm gonna get to another banner. Blogan Paul at Summer Slam. Oh you ow that, and there's stuff that you can do to stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 23: In nineteen seventy two, Randy Newman, what's saying Cleveland, City of Light, city of Magic, and.
Speaker 16: A couple of weeks ago, I got.
Speaker 23: The field some of that life and some of that. There are some incredible people here in northeast Ohio doing incredible work in their community.
Speaker 17: And I got a chance to check that out.
Speaker 1: Watch of Mouth.
Speaker 21: Friendom week good hosting.
Speaker 53: Ahead of the biggest event of the summer. W WE and Wingstop are solid the city of Cleveland and showcasing the people who are committed to making a difference. We recognize Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Journey Center for Safety and Healing, and Shoes and Clothes for Kids as WWE's newest Community Champions.
Speaker 23: We're here right now just being able to witness some of the work that they do and to get back a little bit.
Speaker 53: We teamed up with the local Boys and Girls Club of America to build a new playground to provide a safe play area for thousands of kids. Join WWE and Wingstop in celebrating the bright community of Cleveland.
Speaker 15: You know, such a special week in Cleveland, so many activities events everywhere around the city. Like last night, Late Night, our own not ready for prime time players, Sammy Zain and Friends new Cleveland frementous comedy show over the Agora.
Speaker 17: You gotta check it out.
Speaker 15: Sammy is a lot of fun and for Sammy Zay, I probably won't be as fun as last night was. The Intercontinental Champion has arrived four time champus here in Cleveland tonight. He's got his work cut out for as he takes on the unpredictable badass braun Breaker standing by with their own iron saskin.
Speaker 24: Obviously tonight Sammy's ain intercontinental title. How is tonight's masa going to be different than what took place at Money in the Bank.
Speaker 16: Well, I don't know how Sammy z Ain's comedy show went last.
Speaker 54: Night, But you know what, I'm happy for Sammy, I really am, because that's his future, right He's got to feed his family. But as far as his future as the Intercontinental Champion, tonight it's over.
Speaker 43: Thank you Brown, Hi Hi Hi.
Speaker 15: Well, we of course are at Cleveland Brown Stadium, about two hours seventeen minutes away from the thirty cent Annuel Summer slam.
Speaker 16: Pat, We've had the privilege of calling a lot of bron Breaker sculp over the past couple of months.
Speaker 15: Sammy's ay, somehow survived at Money in the Bank. Can he do it again tonight?
Speaker 22: Somehow survived is seemingly always the story about Sammy Zain.
Speaker 21: People don't want to recognize his greatness.
Speaker 22: He's a future WWE Hall of Famer and a fantastic intercontinental champion.
Speaker 21: I am a massive fan of his and everything he's about. With that being said, at the Home of the.
Speaker 22: Dog Pound, with Brown Breaker running through this stadium tonight, I think it's inevitable.
Speaker 21: This is a documentary evening for braun Breaker for his first title with being on the raw roster.
Speaker 15: Bron Breaker speared a man through a wall on your show, The Pat mccabee Show the other day.
Speaker 22: Just a few days ago, the Kentas State Legend speared a oversized dufist.
Speaker 21: Through a wall and really stunt for everything.
Speaker 22: He is the picture of a superstar and tonight is a big night in the story of bron Breaker.
Speaker 16: Giggee, why is braun Breaker so special? Look, I haven't seen anything like bron Breaker.
Speaker 17: His feed.
Speaker 16: His athleticism also is hunger.
Speaker 23: One of the things that I've had the opportunity to do over the last couple of years is do appearances with him and his hunger has desired to learn.
Speaker 17: Is scary.
Speaker 23: Seeing someone that physically far ahead of the rest of the line, but also someone who wants to learn, someone who is willing to grow.
Speaker 17: And to get better and better. He is scary.
Speaker 15: And again, Wave, It's still an inexperienced factor though when it comes to bron Breaker, and he's in there with one of the most experienced people on the roster, the four time Intercontinental champion Sammy z Ain, who remember has been in these big spots before he main invented WrestleMania a couple of years ago.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Sammysein has spent the last fifteen plus years in there with the best on the plummet. He knows a thing all two about a thing all two and if he has any chance of pulling off another miracle, and there has been a string of miracles from samuse and over the past few months, if he has any chance, he has to dig deep into that playbook he has unshot the young stuff.
Speaker 15: Yeah, is bron Breaker Sammy z Ain for the Inner Continent Championship later on tonight at the dawn here in Cleveland. Meanwhile, standing by Peter Rosenberg with our host of Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: Thank you much, guys. We are out here in the fan zone.
Speaker 16: Two k is here, C four us here.
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 51: The awesome truth is here with the people, our dirms, our dirbs.
Speaker 16: What do you bring our dirvs?
Speaker 21: You know what I'm saying is not even cut it is.
Speaker 1: I told you not to bring your dirves.
Speaker 17: But it's best a winner.
Speaker 21: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Look we are in Cleveland. We're in my hometown. We were with my people.
Speaker 16: I'm here with what's your name?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 55: Anthony Ann, Adam, Adam? What's today? Today is Adam's birthday? Can we say Happy birthday to Adam? Happy birthday, Adam. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Speaker 8: La Night?
Speaker 17: La Night?
Speaker 16: You think he's gonna beat Logan?
Speaker 21: Paul?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Logan Paul?
Speaker 1: I thought it was the hometown hero? Is he not?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 37: Is Logan Paul the hometown hero? Who do you want to see the most besides l A.
Speaker 1: Knight?
Speaker 37: Do you want to see maybe Cody Roads? You want to see Cody Roads? You want to see him beat solo?
Speaker 56: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're ready for some surprises.
Speaker 16: You're ready for some fun.
Speaker 1: Is everybody righty for some surprises? Play for some fun? Well, let's go.
Speaker 37: Summer Slam is about this happen, and it's going to be absolutely.
Speaker 45: Well.
Speaker 15: I'm sure that young man also is looking forward to one of the most personattle battles from the history of Summer Slam when m fuck takes on Drew mcattire.
Speaker 17: The stress got referee. None of us Seth wrong. We had an opportunity to talk.
Speaker 16: To Seth about referee this big event tonight.
Speaker 14: The changele.
Speaker 15: So it's Summer Slam. Two men that you have a long history with are gonna go one on one Drew McIntyre versus CM Punk. What does Seth Rollins think about this match?
Speaker 34: I don't know if I'm allowed to say what I think about this match right now.
Speaker 36: I really don't. These are two guys I do not like either of them.
Speaker 34: I mean, my history with Drew well documented over the past couple of years. Punk, that's a totally different ballgame. There's a personal divide there. I told him when he first came back, I said, just stay out of my business, and he couldn't do it.
Speaker 45: He had to.
Speaker 34: Interject himself and get close to me, and I have a very short fuse when it comes to seeing punk, So I'm gonna try to keep it as PG as I possibly can. I don't care for either of them at all, and if there's a way for both of them to lose, that would be great.
Speaker 9: Hatred. Yeah, it's a word that's overused, but not in this case.
Speaker 15: I mean, I was there with you at Survivor series when the music hit and punk returned. And again, I've known you for a long time, Seth, I have.
Speaker 9: Never seen you in the state you were that moment. Where does this come from?
Speaker 34: Because this is a guy I looked up to right I always thought that he had the best interest of the industry right here in his heart.
Speaker 36: I really did.
Speaker 34: Because that's the image that he wants people to see. That's what he wants people to believe about him. But it's just not true. When push comes to shove, all he cares about is himself. That's all he cares about, and the rest is a facade. He's a liar, he's a crook, he's a scam artist, and somehow he's made people believe that he's just great messiah when in fact, he literally owned cares about seeing Punk and how to line his own pockets. It's hard for me to eve and look him in the eye. I try to avoid him at all costs. Like I said, stay away from me. Here he is in my space one more time.
Speaker 15: So this has got to be so weird for you because Drew McIntyre he harbors a lot of the same resentment toward Punk that you do.
Speaker 33: Punk told me when pushed, he's sitting himself. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing you to trust them time and tell him again no matter how many times he breaks your trust.
Speaker 57: But you can't stand McIntyre either in the way that he acts.
Speaker 9: So who's in the right here?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 14: Punk?
Speaker 1: Is this obsession that McIntyre.
Speaker 16: Has with Punk?
Speaker 57: I mean, how do you read this?
Speaker 34: I understand why Drew doesn't like him, I get it, But like, the more attention you give to this guy, that's what he wants.
Speaker 36: That's what he wants. You're feeding the beasts here, You're not. You have to ignore people like this so they just go away.
Speaker 1: But he does.
Speaker 36: He continues to feed the beast, and now he's in a position where look you you don't want him to be here, and now you've.
Speaker 34: Propped him up SummerSlam, one of the biggest events on our calendar.
Speaker 36: You've propped him up and put him in this position. That's on you, Matt.
Speaker 34: So I don't like Drew, you know, I don't agree with his approach to a lot of things, but at least I can sort of understand it. I can put myself in those shoes. I've been where Drew's been mentally. I understand what it's like to feel slighted and to feel like you need to grind and sometimes do some things you don't want to do to get where you need to be.
Speaker 36: I understand that, So I can sort of put myself in Drew's shoes. Punk. I can't get any of what he's doing, and so Drew is.
Speaker 34: Put himself in a tough spot because if he can't win.
Speaker 9: This match, God, no, couldn't. Who knows what Drew's gonna be do I know?
Speaker 45: I know?
Speaker 57: So with all that being said, Seth Rollins now finds himself.
Speaker 15: As the official as the referee for the CM Punk versus Drew McIntyre match at Summer Slam. On the surface you've got to call this down the middle, right, I mean, you can't hit both these guys right down the middle.
Speaker 34: Is there a better choice for official than me? Because I'm gonna let it ride.
Speaker 14: Baby.
Speaker 34: I want them both to tear each other apart. I don't give a damn who wins and who loses. It is inconsequential to me. What I want is for them both to hurt each other so bad they just go away.
Speaker 36: That would be great. And so I will be an.
Speaker 34: Impartial official, the most impartial official, because I hate them both equally.
Speaker 57: How do you get yourself into these positions.
Speaker 34: I didn't get myself into this situation.
Speaker 8: They did.
Speaker 29: They did this.
Speaker 36: I was just trying to win the World Heavyweight Championship and here we are.
Speaker 34: So I don't know, man either way, anyway, Slice is gonna be a lot of fun for me.
Speaker 36: Anyway, It's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 16: Of fun to be out there to call that matches well, Rollins.
Speaker 15: The special guest Refree is actually gonna be here live on a panel and just a little bit coming up next especial interview with the World Heavyweight Champions a very special location.
Speaker 45: There's been a lot of talk about from nothing, fighting for everything. SummerSlam going through is gonna get the beating.
Speaker 4: Of a lifetime.
Speaker 16: The Holy contest is.
Speaker 15: For the world.
Speaker 16: Oh boy, black Man is ready jr.
Speaker 27: And again ready until me remember that this is noticed one location balls town anywhere sham and man doesn't wanna get the ring in blackness about to explode back having his.
Speaker 58: Way with the hardcore head at this time, or Shane has gotten himself into the blackman has found this mention, this hardcore division. I can tell you get away, that's the best thing to do. And Shane now is gonna try to distance hums south from black Mont. He's right behind you.
Speaker 16: Where you gone order?
Speaker 17: How is Shane gone?
Speaker 33: Day?
Speaker 1: McMahon laying upstairs? But how high are they burn? I say that's a better fucking gold black, But come on letting down?
Speaker 35: Oh my God, say mcam the good my already lo the God get somebody out care What.
Speaker 30: Is gold go doing now?
Speaker 16: He signed putting his own life on the line, that God, what is it.
Speaker 14: If I call?
Speaker 16: I've ever seen any like that in my life.
Speaker 1: My I was hanging home right I am aunt. A man said he might look prettier than the bride. Listen I'm a big neighbor, and that's the truths of marriage.
Speaker 42: I want you above to see if one of the most sacred woman's we've been.
Speaker 1: Now waking beauty person of water.
Speaker 59: Wat your man, Randy Savage Kake, this woman is yourn lawful, running white.
Speaker 49: You right now hitting the ride.
Speaker 1: I'm just set.
Speaker 50: That at I was that shot got DNA.
Speaker 60: That's all lost, right the New New York City six that been so poor us.
Speaker 27: Ah rah the Intercontinental champion and Triple h the peak in a ladder match for the intercontinental title.
Speaker 1: So if you're the very young adlets, you're gonna strict.
Speaker 16: Those up here.
Speaker 1: So much animosity and this awesome.
Speaker 21: Right the rat.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen any more intense competition like we're seeing here. To the ladder says they're fighting with all that God all I said, Rod's gonna get.
Speaker 61: The low way?
Speaker 29: Am I dead?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: That's enough, Crown Triple Lights.
Speaker 16: Can he find it?
Speaker 30: Yes, yes, yes, he got it.
Speaker 14: He's got it.
Speaker 1: Triple Hs did it.
Speaker 27: That's certainly what's one of the most outstandings Loder matches.
Speaker 16: What on hell of an effort by both guys. Let me just say what an honor.
Speaker 15: It is standing in this ring as a champion to frutality versus Braker. Sammy's Ain't defends the Intercuttinal Championship against Ron Braker.
Speaker 1: Ron Braker walked in the money in the bank. He brought all his strength, he brought all his speed. Good God, but he made the crucial mistake thinking that I was the.
Speaker 61: Underdog in that match.
Speaker 17: Ron Blaker is daring, Zay, I.
Speaker 1: Am not an underdog, and I am a champion with all of.
Speaker 30: Canada behind him, all all my time.
Speaker 15: And that is why Ron Braker found out the hard way that it is one thing to knock me down, it is another.
Speaker 1: Thing to try and keep me down a doll that showed up.
Speaker 17: He's not taking his gaze off of Sammy's saying.
Speaker 39: I came out here to look you in the eye, the only man who could say that they've beat me.
Speaker 16: Look, I've been thinking, and I.
Speaker 30: It's fair, Rod Branker, We're about up nowhere.
Speaker 1: Just spare Sammies a dearly.
Speaker 30: Out of the ring. Man.
Speaker 1: I'll put out your seatbut's.
Speaker 30: Back look at prank Card right that span.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to talk down on Sammy's same set money.
Speaker 47: In the Bank.
Speaker 21: I didn't take you seriously.
Speaker 16: I thought I was fighting a stand up comic.
Speaker 21: I've put my hands behind my back, and you know.
Speaker 1: What, that's our meat With's a mistake, and now it is my turn to prove myself.
Speaker 39: I will scratch and claw and fight harder for this Intercontinental Championship, one of that I've never fought for anything in my entire life.
Speaker 15: We will determine the number one contender pool Bake semmis am for the Intercontinental Championship at Summer Slant.
Speaker 35: About dragging off fair he must read a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of earth the back of his leg.
Speaker 21: The interest to rock it off?
Speaker 45: Id out, Ellie, I'm.
Speaker 31: Dragging off and no longer continue your winner run right?
Speaker 16: Do you love this to be a little car whomever they want to keep feeding me?
Speaker 1: I will continue to break.
Speaker 54: Everyone at Summer Slim with a Joke is on you, and the Inner Tontinental Championship.
Speaker 14: Will be on me.
Speaker 22: Bron break or if I could give you one little piece of advice for you to not make the same mistake that you made at Money in the Bank.
Speaker 1: There's nowhere for Sammy to run any longer.
Speaker 12: Sammy's a He's an Intercontinental Championship exactly where I want them to do.
Speaker 17: This time around.
Speaker 1: It's not about trying to teach young guys to respect him.
Speaker 16: This time it's just about beating his ass at Summer Slam.
Speaker 11: Oh, the countdown the seniors here two hours away from the Summer Slam.
Speaker 8: Here ging Cleveland Sallie.
Speaker 11: Roll that man right, there's a Performans new single higher there he is stapping it up with a man, Paul Trimalaya, flows Beck Younger. It's very clear he has no respect to Damian priests, using the words vote free craft and describing he has six and oh those he's losing on WrestleMania. He looks to win some folds tonight in the form of the World Anyway Championship. This will be the fourth title defense for one at Dandy and Free and it's been a big wins for him, our big week for him.
Speaker 30: Excuse me.
Speaker 8: A documentary twenty four premiered yesterday. Then unexpected yet.
Speaker 1: Oh man, back to the Bronx.
Speaker 29: Yeah, thanks for the hang man.
Speaker 4: No my pleasure.
Speaker 45: I always love coming back here.
Speaker 61: Well, I got to say, how much time you being from the Bronx, being the Yankee fan that you are how many times are the kids you get out at this station.
Speaker 4: At one hundred and sixty first.
Speaker 45: Yet, man, I can't even count how many times. I mean, that would be ridiculous. But this is where yeah, all through out of the mid to late nineties, thirty two thousands.
Speaker 16: Oh you're talking about the glory days of the year.
Speaker 45: Oh yeah, it was pretty neat that I got to see so many iconic players here.
Speaker 1: The Bronx is a really interesting place.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: It's the birthplace hip hop. There's a certain toughness that comes from growing up.
Speaker 36: What was your life like as a kid, and just how crazy were those dump streets?
Speaker 1: It's what do you would expect?
Speaker 45: I think the Bronx has a reputation and you know, it's like a world that you could go only see in movies.
Speaker 4: But this was real life to me, and it.
Speaker 45: Was exactly how you would imagine, exactly how it was portrayed in a lot of those old school films.
Speaker 1: So how much of a baseball players were give? That was pretty decent.
Speaker 45: My dad and I would wait for hours, so you would take me to the park and just practice, practice, practice.
Speaker 16: Did you ever think like being a professional athlete could be on the table for you.
Speaker 17: That was like the dream.
Speaker 4: I wanted to just be more.
Speaker 1: I always had that Gamely, was there.
Speaker 61: Ever a time that you started to think, I don't think the pro athlete things can happen.
Speaker 45: There was a time where I was feeling down and I was bartending at the Mahan Center of the Hammerstein Ballroom. Yeah, and a lot of history then, Yeah, and obviously there would be wrestling events there.
Speaker 1: And that to me is when it hit.
Speaker 61: Because you at that point you'd already been a wrestler. Yes, it just wasn't happening in a big way. So you were bartending to make ends meet.
Speaker 45: Yeah, bartending, managing bars, bouncing whatever I can do basically to support my wrestling habit. And that's when I started happening. I started getting opportunity after opportunity. Then I got a tryout, and then I started thinking to myself, Oh wait, I can actually do this. I look like I belonged here. I thought to myself, Okay, I can actually, you know, be a star.
Speaker 61: You remember any early conversations with Triple H where it was clear that he saw something in you.
Speaker 45: I remember when I first came into n XT, I had a talk with Hunter and he goes, I see a lot more in you that I see another. That's why you're here, you know, here just because of wrestling ability.
Speaker 16: Is that a lot of pressure when you realize Triple H has not she could be more?
Speaker 45: Oh yeah, that was a lot of pressure, you know, because now I'm like the person who gave me the opportunity, somebody who I look up to is expecting this out of me. I don't want to fail, not just for myself, but I don't want to fail for him either. So now it's just extra pressure of succeeding. He's always supported me, and I am forever grateful and I'll be his loyal soldier for the day I die.
Speaker 61: It's crazy, man, You've you've been here as a Yankee fan and now you're standing in an empty stadium on an off.
Speaker 16: Day because you're the champ and they just welcome you.
Speaker 61: That's got to be a crazy feeling.
Speaker 45: Man. Man, it's humbling. It's just surreal, like the difference in life, you know, from where I was to where I am. This is one of those things that I don't want to let go.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 61: When you go to Cleveland Brown Stadium at SummerSlam, the building's going to be full.
Speaker 36: How do you expect the people to react when they see Damian Priest?
Speaker 16: Because people have been reacting a little bit differently to you.
Speaker 1: He's did for so long.
Speaker 45: I've said that their reactions don't affect me, But again, I'd be lying if I said that I haven't felt a little extra passion lately, just feeling that acceptance, knowing that people believe in me, Knowing that.
Speaker 29: People understand the struggle and may live.
Speaker 45: Through it, and it's kind of like I'm fighting for them as well. And that's something that I'm feeling frightened that I didn't realize that was something I was gonna want.
Speaker 61: We're in, Yankee stated, the most successful team in American sports history lives here.
Speaker 16: You've got a pretty successful team as well with the judgment day.
Speaker 62: Does it feel good knowing you walk into Summer Slam with the team that has your back and at least gives you that support mentally kind of issue at ease makes things easier.
Speaker 45: And I feel like a Summer Slam it is going to walk out the look this world champion. I'm going to look out the bed world champion, and we're going to have the full support of the Judgment Day, and I feel like.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's going to be right.
Speaker 16: Strategically, How do you deal with a Gunther?
Speaker 61: I mean, he is as vicious a superstar as we've had him many many years.
Speaker 16: Do you have any sort of strategy in mind for how you feel with them?
Speaker 45: I wouldn't change anything that I do because of what I do got me here. I just don't see how Gunther can keep me down. He won't, he can't. The King's gonna fall.
Speaker 4: Good luck, man, thank you good Look at this You made it man, you did pretty good. This is Bertie Man.
Speaker 45: I love this place.
Speaker 8: It's an incredible story for Damian Freed.
Speaker 11: Look how far he has tun He takes on Luther in his word defense of the World the Heavyweight Championship.
Speaker 8: He is on top of the mountain right now.
Speaker 11: Damian Freese was part of one of the most dominant factions in w w E history and the Judgment Day.
Speaker 8: He's rocking that World Anyway Championship. And just yesterday was the premiere of his documentary for.
Speaker 16: Four.
Speaker 8: I got a little chaotic, Let's take a lot of me.
Speaker 43: Is it about to get Missy?
Speaker 16: This is going to be a difficult proposition. But I want to try to take a question from the audience or two.
Speaker 43: Anyone out there have questions.
Speaker 14: I have a question.
Speaker 51: Who was that?
Speaker 36: I have a question.
Speaker 63: So, after achieving all of this, how does it feel too?
Speaker 64: Deep down? Know that you're always going to be beneath me. Amen, when you step in the ring with me tomorrow at summers lamb you will be the lesser.
Speaker 16: Man and I will finally expose you.
Speaker 14: For what you truly are.
Speaker 1: Street. Thank you there.
Speaker 45: Don't we were all on the depression that you were like a tough guy. You're standing up there in a balcony. Why don't you bring your bitch ass down here? All RIGHTY told you I'm gonna humble your pass. I'm gonna stun I'm gonna's done. You're gonna be.
Speaker 1: There one what good? Nothing? Wondering what do I do now? Because I'm a damn loser?
Speaker 11: Yeah, there is absolutely a zero love loss between Udos and the world's heavyweight champion Damian Brice. Hello everybody, and welcome back to the countdown to SummerSlam.
Speaker 8: I am your house in the next two hours. Jackie Robbing, you may know me for.
Speaker 11: Monday Night Raw and dieta Rosenberg is a fatick.
Speaker 8: What's up my guy?
Speaker 1: To be Yarns.
Speaker 16: I am rulled to be here. I was grilled to be there yesterday.
Speaker 61: As you saw things that did get a bit chaotic, but it got me even more excited about this World Heavyweight Championship match.
Speaker 11: Well, listen, you had a great interview with Damian Priest. What was your big takeaway from that?
Speaker 61: Honestly that this is a guy who is truly desperate to keep this title. He likes the way life has gotten, you know about this bigie. Of course, when you become world champion, things are different and you get treated a little bit different. The doors open it they open Yankee Stadium for you on an off day. I think he really wants that to continue.
Speaker 11: I think he also really wants the respect that he feels he's own. Gunther certainly doesn't have it for Damian Priest. But how far would a win over someone like Gunther, who hasn't lost since WrestleMania, who rarely ever loses when there's a title on the line, How far would a win go for Damian Priest here?
Speaker 23: It would be massive. Look, the more I hear about Damian Priest's story, the more I'm inspired. But when I think of Gunther, look in our formats, you don't see a single lower case letter. It's like the late great legend MF. Doom cats all cats up a man's name that's cutthor. He feels inevitable. He is the mountain that not many have ever climbed. And Uh, if I had to hazard a guess, I think Gunther gets it done. But uh, Damien Prees. His story is so inspirational, and he's someone who is always fighting to get that respect, and he deserves that respect.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, it is gonna be an absolute battle.
Speaker 11: It is one of many titles that are on the line tonight here at SummerSlam, Cody Rhodes will also defend his Honest You to WWE Championship against the self proclaimed New Tribal chief Solo Socoa.
Speaker 65: The blood Line, and all the titles, both heavyweight and both tag teen times.
Speaker 16: Umber Waynes's man in them.
Speaker 65: To defend our title, our wrestle mana hell stop man in THEO to defend our legacy. And that's why I'm here a build a more powerful family.
Speaker 1: Right hand man Talma Tavas step off a more aggressive family. I acknowledge you.
Speaker 7: I had to lose a brother, infamous Tama law step up.
Speaker 1: I acknowledge you.
Speaker 49: Need I remind you what happened to those.
Speaker 1: That didn't acknowledge me.
Speaker 16: My course of Jacob fa to step off.
Speaker 19: My tram will tell you.
Speaker 1: I love your thought.
Speaker 65: And I am going to take back power w w E undisputed title from Cody Brows.
Speaker 1: And the moment lands a step back.
Speaker 14: He can ignog.
Speaker 43: The Bloodline.
Speaker 29: Listen.
Speaker 4: More so, I thought.
Speaker 1: Cody Roads fetish.
Speaker 66: Star with this new dappel Ganger version of the blood Line, Chaos reins without a true lion, towed the pack and because of that chaos.
Speaker 29: Now I sit here, hello, my friends, my.
Speaker 51: Allies, my partners, brand new Organs, Kevin Owens.
Speaker 1: Not my bow once again. Road Oh man, that's nothing they could.
Speaker 36: Destroyed trying to fight by my side.
Speaker 1: You're fashion yourself the head of the table.
Speaker 23: Right before WrestleMania thirty nine, I looked Solo in the eyes and I told him, you think you're.
Speaker 1: Ready, You're not ready. It's Cody Rhod's term to anoledgement.
Speaker 67: Consider it official SummerSlam, the undisputed WWE Championship.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Summer Slam. I'm gonna show you how dangerous Simon see, you're a self appointed tribal chief.
Speaker 6: I intend what I did to Growman Reigns at.
Speaker 35: WrestleMania when I defeated him in a bloodline rules match.
Speaker 63: Let's make Summer Slam a lot of rules match.
Speaker 1: I except.
Speaker 50: It's Cody Rowls turn.
Speaker 4: Knowledge me.
Speaker 8: I can hear you here in our.
Speaker 11: Boat camp with Cleveland Brown's stadium, miss sight of SummerSlam Toennaight and Jellyball.
Speaker 8: You don't perform his new single Iron tonight and we're looking forward to that. I think the camera guy might have been lying when he said he could get a steady shot from the boat.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Rockney, Yeah, I feel like I need me just watching.
Speaker 21: That we're here.
Speaker 11: Well, listen, things are a little rocky between Cody Rose and Solo Socoa. I mean, in the American Nightmare thought he rid himself of the Bloodline at WrestleMania forty.
Speaker 8: That is certainly not the case.
Speaker 11: And Cody doesn't really have any allies for backup going into this match. I mean, Kevin Owens has been taken out, Randy Orton has been taken out. Is it possible for Cody or anyone for that matter, to beat Solo Soca without a little bit of help.
Speaker 8: Considering this is Bloodline rules.
Speaker 23: Look his name is. It's a misnomer. It's a bit of an antithesis because Solo is never solo.
Speaker 17: You don't get this man alone ever.
Speaker 16: And as you were saying, as I was saying, look Cody, as we assume.
Speaker 23: He's going into this alone, his best friends are down and out, but we may see an appearance from someone we haven't seen it quite sometimes who knows, who knows?
Speaker 16: Well, that's the thing. Bloodline Rules opens the door.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 16: But here's my biggest takeaway from SmackDown. I kind of feel like Cody in the way he downplayed Solo. It's almost like he's downplaying him.
Speaker 61: We know Cody's goal is to main event WrestleMania forty one, but Wade, what he cannot do.
Speaker 16: Is overlook Solo Sopoa.
Speaker 61: Because you might not say, he might say he's not the real tribal chief, he is still a force doubt.
Speaker 20: I already got this to say, in the words of the Rolling Stones, you can't always get what you wanted, but if you try, sometimes you might find.
Speaker 1: You get what you need.
Speaker 20: What we need, right, now is Solo taking the bloodlines and you heights you WW reach.
Speaker 1: Out here to night.
Speaker 8: Well listen.
Speaker 11: We can talk about who or who is not the tribal chief and the numbers that Solo SOCOA always has, but let's not forget Solo pinned Cody at money in the bank.
Speaker 8: That means something and so do stats. I love stats. We gotta get to Summer Slam by the numbers.
Speaker 5: The heat is on as the biggest event of the summer PAS Center Stage in the rock and roll capital of the world, Cleveland, Ohio, a story showcase that's played home to unforgettable acts and legendary performances, The thirty seventh annual Summer Slam is sure to bring down the house.
Speaker 16: An all star lineup.
Speaker 5: Of three hundred forty nine superstars, including eighty WWE Hall of Famers, have taken the stage at Summer Slam in three hundred and sixteen total matches. Whether you like classic encounters or heavy metal hits, We've got more than enough catalog, including four Steel Cadis, four ladder matches to TLC.
Speaker 1: Contest like a Tornado ramp park, the.
Speaker 5: Elimination Chamber, a wedding, a custody battle.
Speaker 6: And even a jailhouse match.
Speaker 5: The Intercontinental Championship and its Hall of Fame lineage are synonymous with SummerSlam.
Speaker 6: From the Ultimate Warriors record breaking win.
Speaker 5: Over the Honky Tonk Man in just thirty one seconds to the infamous ladder match between The Rock and Triple H. The Intercontinental title has changed hands on fifteen separate occasions, more than any title in Summer Slam history. World champions have had a distinct home field advantage at SummerSlam, a sixty two percent rate of success in title defenses. In total, We've witnessed seventy six world title matches at SummerSlam, with a new World Champion being crowned twenty nine times. Slam Twin Step title and Cody Rhodes maintained this trend and retain the WWE Championship against the new Tribal Chief Well, the Bloodline's numbers advantage.
Speaker 6: Proved to be insurmountable for the American Nightmare.
Speaker 5: SummerSlam provides the perfect stage for iconic championship Flashy.
Speaker 6: No one knows big match pressure like John Cena.
Speaker 24: The sixteen time champions defeated in a record ten world title matches and made a record fourteen consecutive appearances at SummerSlam.
Speaker 16: The greatest of all time.
Speaker 5: Another legend who shines when the lights are bright is Randy Yorton. The Apex Predator has taken the SummerSlam stage sixteen times, afeat matched only.
Speaker 6: The Undertaker. The phenom legendary track record.
Speaker 5: At WrestleMania is well documented, but his exploits at SummerSlam remain unparalleled.
Speaker 1: The Undertaker is definitely in his element, with.
Speaker 5: Sixteen matches and a record ten wins under his belt. The dead Man comes alive at SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: There is only one feet of.
Speaker 5: Countless women of rocked the stage at the biggest party of the summer. In twenty nineteen, trist Stratus showcased her remarkable longevity, competing nineteen years after her first Summer Slam appearance. But very few women can compete with Charlotte Twitter. It's the most prolific female competitor in Summer Slam history. The Queen owns a record five victories, including a record three Women's title wins. SummerSlam is a stage where combustible rivalries take shape. Two heated for standard officiate. Over the years, we've witnessed nine special guest referees joined the fray.
Speaker 6: So I call it right down the mill, others.
Speaker 1: Not so much.
Speaker 16: Over four thousand days since his.
Speaker 5: Last Summer Slam match, CM Punk battles Drew McIntire with Seth freaking Rollins, attempting.
Speaker 21: To maintain order.
Speaker 5: Will these bitter enemies come to a clear resolution over the presence of Seth Rollins? Only at fuel to the five, the band is tuned up and the stage is set for the biggest event of the summer. Nearly four decades of history comes together. With six championship matches and an expected.
Speaker 68: Crowd of more than fifty thousand on hand, It's time to ramp up.
Speaker 5: The He's like prank the volume to eleven and dive into a moss bit of unforgettable action.
Speaker 6: We're turning up the heat for the thirty.
Speaker 43: Seventh Annual Summer Slag.
Speaker 11: Still the coming on the countdown the SummerSlam. Michael was distown one on one in an exclusive interview with CM Pump ahead of his first singles match out of premium live events in over a decade.
Speaker 8: Looking forward to hear what he has to day, and there's a lot happening in the.
Speaker 11: Cut these backdown the USA on September thirteenth, the base, Oh.
Speaker 16: Yeah, look at this, Look at this guy.
Speaker 17: Ki is a man of the people.
Speaker 15: He really is is he don't want to love that charge my selfins I love the rollback commerslam, patn'ly.
Speaker 11: Go make a.
Speaker 1: I get asked all the time, what's the best part of what I do for a living. I couldn't have written a.
Speaker 4: Better book of how this happened for me.
Speaker 8: But things are really.
Speaker 45: How If I wasn't raised in Puerto Rico, I don't know if I would have loved wrestling the way I did.
Speaker 1: I just knew this is what I have to do.
Speaker 45: My family suffered emotionally seeing me go through a lot of down times in my life, literally having nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm out of shape, I'm no money saved. What I do, Go make a name for yourself.
Speaker 1: He has a presence about him.
Speaker 9: He kind of set himself apart.
Speaker 41: Damien felt like he had to act a certain way.
Speaker 45: It was frustrating to hear people's opinion from me. Hunter himself told me prove them wrong.
Speaker 69: It was his time to have something both biggest one in your life so happened for I'm one of the ones that wasn't supposed to think about everything, the journey, everything that had to happen to get here.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure get.
Speaker 2: After twenty five years, the most electrified brand in sports and entertainment has a new home. SmackDown when You're Not USA, Friday, September thirteenth.
Speaker 11: Countdown in SummerSlam is that of my Mike Harder Lemonade. Hard days to serve a hard lemonade. But when you've had a really hard day, like the easier start in the ring, you need a lemonade that hit harder.
Speaker 8: You need my harder lemonade.
Speaker 11: Well, listen, the Judgment Day have had some hard days of recent weeks. Bibically referns that good news. But there's been a lot of questions surrounding the the day, the biggest maybe being are they actually all on the same page.
Speaker 8: Rio Ripley is getting ready to.
Speaker 11: Attempt to win back the very titles that she never.
Speaker 8: Technically lost when she takes on Live Morgan tonight.
Speaker 11: I had the opportunity to sit down with her where we were this week, Let's take a long time.
Speaker 8: Walking, Ria Ripley, welcome back, Thank you.
Speaker 11: I want to start this conversation by going back to WrestleMania forty because you've enjoyed at that time, this year long dominant reign as the Women's World Champion on Raw. You successfully defend that title at WrestleMania, and the Judgment Day really looks as strong as ever.
Speaker 8: Take us back to the high that you were riding at that time.
Speaker 70: Man, Yeah, it's hard to put the emotions that were going through everyone into words because Judgment Day we were on top, we ran WWE, everything was so perfect, and we were also.
Speaker 11: Happy, and then Live shows up injures, your shoulder takes you out. You have to relinquish the very championship that you had been holding so proudly for so long, and you have to go home and leave your boys on their own. How would you describe your mental state at that time?
Speaker 70: It was honestly heartbreaking, It was depressing. It was scary in a way. We were at such a high then to have it all taken away in such a split second, get thrown into the brick wall, my shoulder, I don't even know what happened to my shoulder, like exploded pretty much.
Speaker 8: Did you know immediately that it was bad?
Speaker 14: Oh? I knew.
Speaker 70: I knew as soon as I got thrown into the brick wall. I felt my shoulder slip down and I grabbed it instantly and I could feel this massive like bulge and that's.
Speaker 1: Where my bone was.
Speaker 70: I didn't want to believe how bad it was going to be. But once we rushed to medical afterwards and they started moving it around, they're like, no, it's not dislocated.
Speaker 21: We think it's worse.
Speaker 70: And to know that I was actually gonna have to sit down and take some time, it pissed me off and it made me upset but hungry to get back in ring.
Speaker 27: And I'm there.
Speaker 11: So is it safe to say that the shoulder is one hundred percent going into this match against Liv Morgan?
Speaker 70: Look, wrestling is unpredictable, especially going in there with someone like Liv Morgan, who I know very very well, and I know that she's going to try to target it.
Speaker 11: Your history with her, it's well documented. You guys tag together, you were one time friends. I would say she has obviously approached the last year as an eye for an eye. She comes back on this revenge to her. She takes you out of commission, puts you on the shelf, wants to take your title that you never lost. But she does win it, and then she set her eye on your domb, Dom.
Speaker 1: I feel like it went too far.
Speaker 70: The way that she came into the judgment day and she started infiltrating our clubhouse and manipulating my boys is sick. If you've got a problem with me, use your fists, don't use my family, Don't use my dirty domb.
Speaker 41: My Latino heat.
Speaker 70: Don't try and take what is mine. You already took my Women's World championship. You took months of my bloody career. When you bring family into it, it's always stepping too far.
Speaker 11: How would you describe your relationship with Dom while you were away.
Speaker 29: A little bit disappointing.
Speaker 70: These were the best couple of years of my life. I agree to love him, I did, and I think he grew to love me, and we've been there for each other. And then when I got injured, the communications sort of just like stop completely. But it definitely slowed down. So I'm a little bit disappointed that we let it get to that point, but I always tried my best to make time for my dirty Dom.
Speaker 11: Well, when you did come back, you were very clear in communicating one thing too, Dom, and that was too and whatever was going on between him and Live, and he used the words in front of everybody in the middle of the ring, I hate you put Live into tears. How would you describe the way you felt witnessing that transpire?
Speaker 70: Extremely excited and aroused and happy. It really it made my heart skip a couple beats.
Speaker 1: I mean you saw me afterwards.
Speaker 70: I gave him a nice kiss on the cheek, and then watching Live cry and walk away brought a little bit of joy to my heart.
Speaker 11: So it's been a lot of high as a lot of lows for you since WrestleMania forty. What would you say your mindset is going in to this match against Limore.
Speaker 70: My mindset is the same as it always is, and that's to bring the brutality. I can't wait to get my hands on her because I'm gonna do a lot of things that I've been wanting to do for a while.
Speaker 14: I need to leave the.
Speaker 41: Ring with my Women's World Championship.
Speaker 70: You show everyone that Mommy is still on top, that Mommy and the Judgment Day still run Monday Night Raw, that they still run the WWE.
Speaker 8: All right, well, thank you for the time.
Speaker 43: No worries, I'm.
Speaker 26: Here with Women's World Champion a Live Morgan and Live we just saw Rha Ripley expressing pleasure in seeing you in pain.
Speaker 6: What is your immediate reaction.
Speaker 48: To that, Kathy? Not even for one second do I care what Rihea thinks or how she feels. I actually couldn't care less. But what's ironic about all of this is that Ria is going to be the only one crying tonight because tonight I end the Live Morgan Revenge one night and Ria Ripley well.
Speaker 26: Some have said that the Live Morgan Revenge tour has taken a detour, but others say that tonight might be the end of the road.
Speaker 71: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 48: Yeah, I actually don't feel anything about that, but I do feel like this is the end of the road for this interview. So thank you so much for a time, Kathy, Kelly, I gotta go bye.
Speaker 26: Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Live.
Speaker 26: We'll see how that all pans out tonight. I meantime send it back to you, Jackie.
Speaker 8: Kathy, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: You know there's a reason the saying actions speak louder than words exists. Right, We've heard a lot from Live Morgan, but what we've seen is Live Morgan constantly running away from Ria Ripley, but tonight she finally has to enter the ring and take on Riha Ripley.
Speaker 8: Do you think she's ready for this match.
Speaker 23: Biggie, Look, I think if it's mono imno, if we're just talking about Live and Rihea and we're putting everything else aside.
Speaker 16: Look, this is not a domb on a pole match. It is a custody of dom match.
Speaker 23: Were right right, it is a single But if we have a healthy Ria against that health me live, I'm betting on Ria every single time.
Speaker 16: She is that dominant of before.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 20: I think for once we need to tap into the human element here. I have something that perhaps the rest of the panel don't have with okay, empathy, and I have some empathy for Live Morgan. This poor woman fell in love with dominant mysterio, only to have him say I hate you and his other woman, Ria bloody. Ripley got a roused by the fact that she was crying. That is absolutely disguise, and I hope we have the ultimate pushback tonight.
Speaker 1: I'll Live Morgan. Okay, you're a woman.
Speaker 16: Live is the other woman. But okay, that's neither here of this Here's that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 61: I hear what Biggie is saying, like, this is a very tough matchup physically for Live Morgan.
Speaker 16: But did you see the look in Live's eyes? She's giving crazy in the illest way right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to.
Speaker 16: Watch out for the mind games.
Speaker 61: She is aware of how dangerous Rhea is in the ring, and that's why she's been playing mind games. And when I see her energy now, I'm expecting more mind games from Live Morgan tonight.
Speaker 11: Well, when Live Morgan was asked about the tears at the kickoff, she said that she let her emotions get the best of her and she's not gonna let that happen tonight. We will see when she defends that Women's World Championship against Rio Ripley. Elsewhere, the Queen of the Ring NYA Jacks, will attempt to take gold.
Speaker 8: Off of one Bailey. Let's head backstage to Byron Saxton.
Speaker 24: Thanks guys, I am in the regal company of the Queen of the Ring NYA Jacks and miss Money in the Bank, Tiffany Stratton, NYA.
Speaker 1: I want to start with you.
Speaker 24: I would love to get your final thoughts as you prepare to challenge Bailey for the WWE Women's Championship.
Speaker 60: Well, Byron, I'm gonna do what I said I was gonna do tonight. I'm going to beat Bailey. And she called me reckless and clumsy, and I cannot wait to be reckless and clumsy with her tonight, and I will walk out your Queen of the Ring and the new WWE Women's Champion.
Speaker 24: Now, Tiffany, Nya gifted you with a beautiful briefcase last night on Friday Night SmackDown, But as a journalist, I have to ask any chance of a cash.
Speaker 11: In, So.
Speaker 16: Don't bother her with these dumb questions. Let's go, Princess.
Speaker 36: Thanks Queen and Princess, all right, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Tobiron Saxon, Well, there is certainly a history between Nya jacks and Bailey, but this feels like a different, maybe a stronger Nya Jackson we've ever seen before.
Speaker 8: Is that safe to say?
Speaker 23: Yeah, It's something that Wade and I talked about. I think the last time we were on this panel. I think it's the best version of Naya Jackson we've seen. She was someone that left this company but came back the very best version. I think she is focused in a way I have never seen her focus, but she seems to be having fun still, and I think a fun but focused Naya Jacks. I think she's going to be very difficult to defeat. But when I see Bailey sometimes I think of the great Roy Jones, who once said, y'all must have forgot. Let's not forget about who Bailey is and what Bailey has done. I'm really excited to see the best Bailey performance that we've seen it by two times.
Speaker 21: And that's what I was gonna say, Wade.
Speaker 61: I feel like, yes, Nia Jackson is the is the irresistible for us, Like we know how dangerous Naya is, But Queen, not forget about how Bailey got here, winning the Royal Rumble this year, multi time champion, Grand Slam Champions, decorated, She's done everything. I'm impressed with the Bailey we have. I think people are sleeping a little bit on the champion.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Bailey needs to be really smart and cunning tonight because you just cannot match Nia Jacks physically.
Speaker 1: But let's just hear for one second, Okay.
Speaker 20: Woman of the Year twenty twenty four, Queen Naya Jacks, not just in WWE, but worldwide. There should be an award for how incredible Nia Jackson has been since she's come by and Queen of the Ring wasn't her crowning moment. Her crowning moment truly comes tonight at Summer Slam when she becomes w W.
Speaker 16: Women's what can ya do for you? What are you trying to call anything from? I'm just a fun.
Speaker 61: Listen, listen. I agree, she is unbelievable. She has been afore. She does seem to be the best version we've ever seen of Nige.
Speaker 8: She's been on a hell of a run, but so is Tiffany Stratton. And I don't know if I believe her.
Speaker 11: When she says that there is a zero percent chance she cashes in that very beautiful money in the bank.
Speaker 1: I'm curious ends case.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know if the money in the bank briefcase is available for purchase for fans or not, but if it was, I would try to.
Speaker 8: Get one, I think. But listen to ten am Eastern.
Speaker 11: Time, Join WSB on Fanatic Flide, is Tyler greson Biggie, Welcome Live Morgan Broadbreaker and good for They'll be signing memorabilia and collectibles that you can bid on live. There will also be exclusions Summer Slam specific items as well, which will only be available during tomorrow's show. You can download the Fanatics Live app on your mobile device, follow the w w E account and tune in at ten am Eastern time tomorrow for your chance to bid. And which busy day for you tomorrow, Biggie, busy night for set freaking Rollins.
Speaker 8: He is getting ready, he is getting miked up.
Speaker 11: He looks fabulous as always. He's going to join the panel momentarily.
Speaker 8: In the meantime, let's send it over to Michael Cool.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Jackie, and Seth Rollins is going to want to watch the interview which we were about to show you because some interesting comments were made about Seth. I'm in the middle of the ring, of course, in Cleveland Brown Stadium, a filling up over fifty thousand WWE fans will be here tonight for Summer Slam. I have the opportunity last week to sit down with the Second City Saint Cmpunk, who enters the ring tonight for a one on one televised match for the first time.
Speaker 16: In ten and a half years.
Speaker 15: It has been an emotional nine months since his return to the WWWI hey it is how are you?
Speaker 29: I'm great?
Speaker 9: Area see very different this suit?
Speaker 45: Right?
Speaker 52: Oh?
Speaker 36: Thank you?
Speaker 29: Look like Grimace.
Speaker 9: Officially welcome back.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 15: How is the cm punk today different from the one that left the WWE a decade ago?
Speaker 14: God?
Speaker 28: How much time you that the CM punk today is the same person? Idealistically, although I still have a temper because I think that's what makes cmpunk must see television, the cmpunk today is somehow not fully satisfied, but more satisfied. I just realized that not only this job, this career, but just everything is so fleeting, you know. So I'm really just trying to enjoy every single moment as it comes.
Speaker 9: Did you grow up?
Speaker 29: I don't like to say the word grow up.
Speaker 28: I always want to retain some ideals and that youthful exuberance from when I was fifteen and I first started wrestling matured. I think is a much better word to use than grown up, you know.
Speaker 29: I mean, I have the silliest group of tattoos.
Speaker 28: And I love every single one of them, and I wouldn't erase any of them for all the money in the world. So you know, to me, it's like a roadmap of where I've been, and it's just like all the mistakes that I've ever made is a roadmap to how I got back here.
Speaker 15: Your return was extremely polarizing. There were many myself included, who was extremely excited for you to be back.
Speaker 9: There were many, though, who didn't want you back here.
Speaker 15: Walk me through the emotions of your first few weeks back in the company and dealing with these two opposite opinions.
Speaker 28: All of it was overwhelming. You know, I've never been one to listen to most of the critics. There's people who have paid the way for me to be here, and I will always lend an ear. And then there's people who have come after me who have always just seemingly been jealous of me.
Speaker 29: You can criticize me all you want. Chances are you're wrong and I'm right.
Speaker 15: What would you say to those critics who are just waiting for the old CM punk to resurface, for the old CM punk to walk out in the company and be disgruntled and bitter?
Speaker 9: What would you say to those people?
Speaker 28: They're bigger fans than my biggest fans. Nobody watches you more than your biggest hater, you know, and to me that they're just the flip side of the fan coin. They're all fans. Everybody pays attention to what cmpunk does. Cmpunk is polarizing. Yes, first guy to reach into his pocket and help you out with some money, or first guy to punch you in the face.
Speaker 29: It says more about them than it does me.
Speaker 9: Says do they push you?
Speaker 1: Do they drive you?
Speaker 9: Make you want to prove them wrong?
Speaker 28: Well, what's more motivating than when somebody says you cannot? I think that's been the basis of my entire life, let alone my entire career. That is what has made me popular. Being different, not conforming, and just never taking no for an answer.
Speaker 15: Let's talk about twenty twenty four and what a roller coaster year it's been. Royal Rumble, your first match back in WWE in a decade. Drew McIntyre hits you with future shock, blow out your triceps. Yep, what were you thinking at the time?
Speaker 29: Came right out of my mouth. I said no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 28: I immediately reached over felt a quarter sized hole in my arm, and I just said, okay, Well, it's already gone.
Speaker 29: There's nothing you can do. Let's try to get through this, and you got through it.
Speaker 15: And then with Cody winning, reality sets in that You're still not going to be able to Maine event WrestleMania, Yeah, which has been one of the biggest goals of your career.
Speaker 9: How did you deal with that?
Speaker 28: The disappointing loss coupled with the Eh, my friend won and this is really cool. I have the best seat in the house sitting here watching Cody celebrate.
Speaker 29: I was crushed more so that.
Speaker 28: I was injured than I lost, So weighing it against being disappointed that I, oh, I'm not going to be able to experience main event in WrestleMania this year. I learned from that and now being one hundred percent again, I intend to take that into the next World Rumble and using that experience to, you know, just take that next step.
Speaker 29: That's all I can do.
Speaker 15: Coming up later, ciam Punk gives us candid comments on Seth Rollins Drew mcint the volatility between the three men heading into SummerSlam.
Speaker 28: Drew was wasted potential for years and years and years. Seth is just the jealous brat following in my footsteps. When I beat Drew, Seth can be next in line.
Speaker 16: And again.
Speaker 15: The second part of this interview is explosive, a lot of things to say about Drew McIntyre and also the special guest referee, Seth Rollins, who I know is going to be joining the panel momentarily.
Speaker 16: Second half comeing up in a little bit. Back to you, Jackie.
Speaker 8: Col Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: The following Max preview is powered by Seaport Energy, the official energy drink of WWE, available anywhere. Energy is sold by now at Alberson's and Safeway and Cold All Live.
Speaker 8: Seth Freaking Rollins.
Speaker 14: He is here.
Speaker 8: And the front is excited about it. Seth. We knew that was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I love what they're saying.
Speaker 21: They're so good.
Speaker 34: Listen, listen in beautiful voices out there, Cleve live, You're beautiful.
Speaker 16: Love you, Seth.
Speaker 11: I assume it never gets old hearing the WWE universe sing. But we don't have much time with you. You're a busy man. You got a big match to referee tonight. So I'm gonna ask you the question that everyone is asking when you admittedly hate both Drew McIntyre and see them punk even if you have the best intentions, how the heck are you going to be able to actually keep your emotions out of it and call it down the middle?
Speaker 1: Because Jackie, the hate is equal.
Speaker 34: I am an equal opportunity hater in this role, so I will not be biased towards seem Pump.
Speaker 1: I will not be biased towards Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 34: I am the absolute best possible person, and to call this match right down the middle, We're gonna find out who the better man is. Punk McIntyre goes down to night in Cleveland.
Speaker 20: I gotta ask you this because we heard from you earlier tonight, not just in that interview there, and you said very specifically you would hope there was some way both guys could lose this match. Now, there are three ways that could happen. Double disqualification, double countdown, or let's say the referee blind side attacks both man and leaves them lying.
Speaker 1: What is the likelihood of one of those scenarios going out tonight?
Speaker 34: Look, if they get out of hand and we have to throw this match out, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what the referees discretion is for.
Speaker 34: I may or may not do that because I really want to see these two guys beat each other up count outs. I mean, I learned how to count to ten. I'm certain I could still do it, but I'm not. I'm not really into accounting tonight now the third one with the referee taking exception getting involved, I can't make any promises. I can't make any When I said it on the kickoff yesterday, I said, what's better than taking either of these guys' asses myself? Well, that's having somebody else do it for me and I get to watch and laugh alone. It's gonna be a party right here tonight. I cannot wait.
Speaker 21: I love it.
Speaker 17: Look.
Speaker 23: I was in a Nigerian drum match and a lot of people ask me what is that? And I said, I don't know. Similarly, people have asked me what are rolins rules, and I said, I don't know.
Speaker 16: Can you give us some insight into what that needs?
Speaker 21: You know what being?
Speaker 1: I don't know either. I don't know. I've never left the match before.
Speaker 34: I'm putting on the pinstripe for the first time ever tonight and I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. And that's the best thing about WWE. That's the best thing about tonight. Anything is possible. I cannot wait to get out there and lay down the law.
Speaker 20: I don't want to swing your opinion on the two compassives in the match, because, as you know, I'm completely neutral about them both two.
Speaker 1: I won't say this though, Sampunk is from Chicago.
Speaker 20: Never want somebody ever seen him wearing gay Chicago basshup or anything what not. However, drew back and tie today did tell me in the looker room he now loves the Chicago beads.
Speaker 21: Just want to throw that out all.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I'll take that into consideration tonight. Wait than you have some shame, Wait.
Speaker 21: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Come on now, listen.
Speaker 11: I don't know if I drink the kool aid that you're you're selling that you can actually call it down the middle because both these guys are capable of getting under your skin.
Speaker 8: But I can drink seafour.
Speaker 11: I actually really like it. Thank you for the time, seth, Good luck tonight. I can't wait to see the outfit. I know you've got a sa.
Speaker 8: People don't know this that problems is like a little bit of my fashion is not the only sunder slam be here stick around.
Speaker 4: Tonight.
Speaker 50: Logan Paul, I want that United States Championship.
Speaker 4: A megastar collision.
Speaker 43: We are not the same, brother.
Speaker 40: You are a jim Bro with a spray tan and a catchphrase, pretending to be the rock.
Speaker 2: He's the biggest event of the summer. No one advent night versus Paul ill own you ill own that well, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. With the United States Championship.
Speaker 1: Every over walks off it. Stop whose game?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: WWE SummerSlam.
Speaker 14: I am.
Speaker 16: Naya jacks.
Speaker 15: Straw, confident, dominating the resistible force.
Speaker 16: Naya Jacks Naya is a woman on a mission.
Speaker 60: No one is stopping me from reaching my deskine as the next WWE queen of their ring.
Speaker 15: The winner earns a championship opportunity at Summer Slang.
Speaker 60: Not Naomi, not Jade Cargill, not biancavill Air, and certainly not Lyra Valkyria.
Speaker 15: The crowd belonged to an irresistible course.
Speaker 1: I am yours sway up the raing.
Speaker 72: Bailey.
Speaker 16: I will be taking that title off of you.
Speaker 8: Is that right?
Speaker 26: I don't know who you think you're talking to, but this isn't nxt Hugger Bailey.
Speaker 1: This isn't twenty.
Speaker 8: Seventeen Bailey, who you put on the shelf for three months.
Speaker 70: This it's a Green Slim Women's Champion, Bailey.
Speaker 1: This is your royal Umble winner in this.
Speaker 8: He's a w w W Women's Champion, the.
Speaker 15: Same Bailey that's gonna embarrass you at SummerSlam.
Speaker 60: Bailey, you're my victim and it's Summer Slim.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna victimize you.
Speaker 15: Champing hard enough, Bailey laps by scratch and now the champion's.
Speaker 8: Out numbered, the quivering and miss money Baz no one.
Speaker 3: You know it's nothing, not just doing.
Speaker 29: Look who there.
Speaker 37: Ya?
Speaker 1: Jack just saying to the timekeepers.
Speaker 30: Area, I don't play the game.
Speaker 1: What you don't just go bottom.
Speaker 30: But I can't tell you, Dracy, because men.
Speaker 8: To look at me and look at baby.
Speaker 29: I'm going to beat her.
Speaker 60: I'm going to take her title and I'm gonna put her down like an old sick job.
Speaker 4: I'm working on the same enough.
Speaker 1: I can't let go.
Speaker 29: I can't let go.
Speaker 8: You're the same heartless woman you were since day one. You're big, you're clumsy, and you're reckless.
Speaker 43: And I'm walking in.
Speaker 11: To SummerSlam with this WWE Women's Championship, and I'm walking out of SummerSlam with this w W Women's Championship and there's not a damn thing that you can do.
Speaker 32: Stuff.
Speaker 21: I am the queen of this division.
Speaker 30: I'm on top.
Speaker 8: I'm coming for that title because I get to get off agreed.
Speaker 11: Love countdown the Summer Slam continues here. Just go for an hour away and so much happening in w has the moment ring SmackDown making moods.
Speaker 8: They go to USA Network September thirteen, and.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you something, if you're not watching NXT, change your life because people like Tippy Stratton.
Speaker 8: And bron Breaker are by products of NXT. It moves to the c W October first. With that, let's get back to.
Speaker 11: Our countdown of Summer slams Adust ten moments.
Speaker 14: Well, what is it?
Speaker 1: Tumber?
Speaker 27: There you see Savans instructure? Oh waiting, it's next to victims Somewhere along the way.
Speaker 16: Edge is gonna lose that smile.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest beer pop. Whar don't slam Toomstone the underticker? Where's hell in a cell? This match is officially over.
Speaker 27: Stop The end had come for Edge, but according to the underticker, it has none.
Speaker 2: Watch out, Oh my God, has just been pressed through the ring.
Speaker 16: My cop.
Speaker 1: Ndertaker has sent edge straight time.
Speaker 59: Now the movie Cooking, it's the Table's Glitter's not Cheers match for the world.
Speaker 27: Hag Cheef Couping and Jim Tag team titles hanging high by the ring. The Hearty's Agent, Christian and the Dudley's God they wear them there Amos, thousands of chairs are all legal to get about n Pallas forgetting about tags.
Speaker 73: No, oh my god, oh my God, towards twenty feet for the love of God, that's that for Jiff Harvey. He's positioning the ladder right under that title.
Speaker 29: Bounce.
Speaker 1: The Dudleys are gonna down. God, God, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 30: Jay Larton, God, I.
Speaker 1: Come, I'm hangon Devon and Jim poking your opinion car hanging from their pocket the rain bring go down to Christian.
Speaker 21: But the morn its days up.
Speaker 1: They got one of the man Criton have done it.
Speaker 16: The winners of this boat. It's still tigteenth to odds, Kristian and.
Speaker 1: It welcome everyone to the biggest.
Speaker 45: Come out of the summer.
Speaker 13: For more than thirty five years, SummerSlam has delivered some of the most amazing moments in WWE history.
Speaker 16: I have completely hit shot right out and.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six, once again make history.
Speaker 16: Fasten your seatbelts, bounds. It is about to go down that squall.
Speaker 13: Working with Minnesota Sports and Events, we will expand Summer Slam to two nights Saturday, August first and Sunday August second, two thousand, twenty six in Minneapolis, Minnesota, live the world class US Banks Stadium. WWE will bring you epic nights of SummerSlam to the Twin Cities.
Speaker 4: So there's only one question to ask, are you ready?
Speaker 8: We are coming to you live from the outside the home of the Cleveland Browns for just over an hour away from.
Speaker 74: SummerSlam taking place. WWT Universe continues to file into the stadium. But up here on the panel, we just saw Summer slams headed to Minneapolis in twenty twenty six. So who better to have up here at a home from product from Minneapolis.
Speaker 8: WWE Hall of Famer Xbox, what's up you?
Speaker 75: I went tom to raise him all and make a little noise, but they already are anyway.
Speaker 11: They're ready for you, sir, Yeah, ready for you. Listen, We've been counting down some of the hottest Summer Slam moments. We've got Summer Slam going to your hometown. What is your favorite Summer Slam memory?
Speaker 75: Oh, my favorite Summer Slam memory is Caina and I Okay as the w W Tag Team Champions versus Undertaker and Big Show from Summer Slam ninety nine and right there in Minneapolis.
Speaker 8: So oh wow, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: We got beat up there and we lost the titles.
Speaker 45: So you know.
Speaker 1: That was your favorite memory?
Speaker 72: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I got paid a.
Speaker 20: Lot about I'm gonna ask you, so you you're obviously an originata off the Cruise of White style now looking up and down the calls, and I we got some great matches. I would say the greatest high fly up on the card, in my humble opinion, will be Logan pul the United States.
Speaker 1: Jamie. Give us your thoughts on you.
Speaker 75: Know he yeah, he's he does a lot of really cool high flying stuff, like just overall beside it's just a hypeline aspect. I'm just I'm incredibly impressed with I've never seen anybody come into our industry and be that good that quick, you know, So yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 20: Six seven matches and he has been five stars every single How do you find some his chances tonight in the United States Hip match against the Mega stall A Night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm an La Night fan a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 75: So Logan Paul, like I said, he's great, He's amazing. He's great at everything he does. But he's doing a lot besides w W stuff, you know, like he's he's beating up muscleheads from YouTube in front of no people for no money, Like well, l A.
Speaker 1: Knight's being a pro wrestler, you know, seven days a week, twice on Sundays. You can definitely spin it yourself too thinly.
Speaker 11: Yes, I hope that's two very different journeys, right, La Night and Logan. We're gonna talk more about that match. But there's a lot happening, Logan. Paul always has a lot happening.
Speaker 8: A biggie, you are like you are everywhere. I understand, Dan, you went to a baseball game.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I was here here in Cleveland.
Speaker 17: I went to a Guardian's game. Time I throw out.
Speaker 23: Look, my shoulder mobility is trash, so don't judge. The first kofee texted me lamb facing me about my form. Look, I can't get my arm back like that anymore. But I had a great time at the Guardians game. I blamed the footwear and also I had to involved in this, you know, there was some chicanery and I had to make things right as well.
Speaker 75: Yes, second ye, speaking about the throw I don't know what's going working as a tag team something.
Speaker 17: I'm very used to.
Speaker 8: Your beef with the dog?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 8: Because there was only the ketchup on that.
Speaker 17: One, and I guess you can't have that your hero.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, well fair enough. Listen.
Speaker 11: We talked a little bit about Logan Paul in his uh seamless transition to w W had a chance to interview him the other day at the.
Speaker 8: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, which is pretty cool. Let's take a look.
Speaker 11: Well, we can't come to Cleveland, the birthplace of rock and roll, and not go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, right, And what better person to.
Speaker 8: Walk through it with us than loved the Hall?
Speaker 43: Thank you for doing this much better people, I've never been here.
Speaker 8: Where is the cockiness I've been told about? When it comes to you.
Speaker 4: I got to be helpful here in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I got to respect the roots and I've.
Speaker 8: Never been here.
Speaker 6: Take it away in the comments.
Speaker 17: I'm a fraud.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, this is bring me back. I had like a band. I made a band.
Speaker 8: You were in a band, yeah, called vocals, So the drop guitar they were called Okay, I like I was a vocalist. Okay, you would be the lead singer.
Speaker 36: We are the dropouts.
Speaker 1: We dropped out of college.
Speaker 16: People hated us, they.
Speaker 1: Do stuff at us.
Speaker 16: Waits, I'm serious.
Speaker 8: I can't tell if he's messing with me.
Speaker 11: So you're a social media superstar right now, you're a w w E superstar, But at one point in time, could you have possibly been on a path to be a rock star?
Speaker 8: Is that what I'm learning?
Speaker 16: No, try it, try it fails. I take pride in knowing when to call it quits.
Speaker 8: Okay, So the rock star life was not for you. I'm sure you've been asked this before, but I'm going to ask it again because I'm very curious.
Speaker 11: I know you have said in previous interviews like you wrestled growing up and you're not new to wrestling, But when when did becoming a WWD superstar like actually become a real thing?
Speaker 16: After my first WrestleMania.
Speaker 61: Okay, I went back to the locker room and all of my friends and family.
Speaker 1: What what did I just watch? Dud You crushed it, And I'm really like that was all.
Speaker 16: I had so much fun out there.
Speaker 6: It's such it's like a dream.
Speaker 36: It's a dream job literally like beaming.
Speaker 8: Off of you, like when you talk about it, like it seems so genuine.
Speaker 29: Love it.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 11: It's thing.
Speaker 32: I love.
Speaker 16: It's in everything.
Speaker 40: I love it's it's it's showmanship, it's physicality, it's storytelling.
Speaker 11: Your third match, right ever, you're facing Roman Reigns for a title out of Premium live event La Knight if I can. Parrison is grinding away for over a decade trying just to get where he's at now.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're the one talking.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just facts. I'm just pointing out backs.
Speaker 1: That's what I say is tell you some facts.
Speaker 8: So my question for you is, do you think that maybe part of why he.
Speaker 11: Dislikes you so much stems from resentment, But the fact that you found success so quick for.
Speaker 40: Sure, I would be jealous too if I wrestled for twenty years and had not in the show for it. You know, This is gonna be a not a cakewalk, but this is gonna be something that.
Speaker 36: I can do and he cannot.
Speaker 8: Do you think he respects you enough going into this match.
Speaker 6: If he doesn't, he's he's very silly.
Speaker 17: I have to be respected.
Speaker 14: I have to.
Speaker 1: That's where every.
Speaker 40: Single one of my opponents that I've beaten has made their mistake. They think I'm just the social media guy, and I am, But make no mistake, I'm tough.
Speaker 21: I can take the pain.
Speaker 16: I can do the moves, all right.
Speaker 8: Do you think there's a parallel between being a rockstar and being a WW superstar?
Speaker 11: Do you in any way like a rock star, like when you come out in your music hits?
Speaker 40: Yeah, I absolutely do. I think that's my moment. I think when I'm performing, I can puppeteer twenty to fifty thousand people with what I'm saying, with what I'm doing with my facial expressions.
Speaker 6: It's a rock star feeling.
Speaker 40: And like I said to you over there, I didn't have what it takes to be a rock star, but I definitely do have what it takes to be a WW superstar. So in a way, by performing in front of the biggest crowds in the world. I'm living out my childhood dream.
Speaker 11: Well, no surprise, Logan Paul had some harsh words for one La Night and we've alluded to the differences in their paths already, Right, so Logan Paul still has a lot to prove, I think as a WW superstar, certainly as a champion. And then La Knight is still searching for his first WW championship. I know it's a cliche question, but who needs this victory more?
Speaker 46: Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah, right, yes, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does he really needs?
Speaker 75: It's like there I read uh and and I used to hungry one of the hurt the bunch, you know, uh yeah, welcan Logan Ball's gonna I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 20: Yeah, obviously you've had a long, long story career. One of the highlights was, presumably the attitude ere ye licker room was very different back then. How would an outsider like Logan Paul have been treated by the guys in the locker room back in the late nineties?
Speaker 1: How a would that have gone down? He went, I had a lot harder time back in my day. Yeah, we just I don't want to say what might have happened to him, but we don't.
Speaker 20: Even a lot you know a lot of different go back down right. Yeah, Well he's certainly knocking out of the bar here these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What he brings the table, it's it's yeah, he's amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he certainly you can't deny that he has fitting pretty well since joining w W. But I did ask him how he was received backstage when he first got here, and he said, not well by anybody, so nobody, but not that much, I don't think.
Speaker 8: But listen that song. We appreciate something on set with us. The traffic is starting.
Speaker 65: To go here.
Speaker 1: We are er an hour away from.
Speaker 8: The Summer Slam here in Cleveland, Ohio. Write back with more countdowns.
Speaker 16: App let me talk to you w W universe in a storm.
Speaker 8: It's coming to New York City.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to talk about? We're talking about.
Speaker 36: August sixteenth through the eighteenth in.
Speaker 14: The Big Apple.
Speaker 8: Go meet and greek all your favorite ww superstars and athletes.
Speaker 1: All we get long ticket, foals, an autogram.
Speaker 8: I'll kiss your babies, so you yes, you right there. I need to go to the net expense dot com.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets because you go.
Speaker 45: One six.
Speaker 29: Man, I just just beating everybody at SummerSlam.
Speaker 28: That's why if they called me mister SummerSlam, nobody calls me that.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be the SummerSlam where I win the Women's Championship.
Speaker 71: When Drew McIntyre defeated Brandy Orton with a WW Championship on the light, it was an amazing match and a sick finish.
Speaker 4: Watch it.
Speaker 28: Back mativing the Staples Center for the first time against Jeff Hardy in a TLC match.
Speaker 21: Which was hell on my body, but fond memories of I was.
Speaker 29: On a summer slim.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I got cope free.
Speaker 1: I mean went great for me. You didn't You were with me right?
Speaker 16: I had Willow out there and my wife out there for the whole week.
Speaker 14: It was fantastic.
Speaker 21: Then me and aj just had like a little quick scurry.
Speaker 45: I was there live at the Garden when Undertaker took on Stone Cold Steve Boston, and although I was pro Undertaker that night, it was still one of my favorite moments, one of my favorite events attending as a fan.
Speaker 28: I think what makes SummerSlam a special event is, you know, WrestleMania.
Speaker 45: I think WrestleMania is this.
Speaker 28: Huge thing and everybody looks forward to it, but really the WrestleMania, the Summer Summer Slam, it's you don't got to wait one whole year to get the same big match, atmosphere, huge matches, the celebrity you guys ring announced its stars.
Speaker 21: Outside of main evenging wrestlemated main event of SummerSlam.
Speaker 45: That's like, that's not ritch, Like God, there was just something always been about it that it's like, I can't miss event.
Speaker 29: Gret Hart is mister SummerSlam.
Speaker 76: Yeah, Randy said, or Montal King Randy said, between Yeah that.
Speaker 77: Edged Christian would be mister Summer Slams because that TLC match, the very first one ever was at SummerSlam, and that is quite possibly one of the most important matches in all of tag team wrestling AKA, making it one of the most important matches in all of wrestling history. Missus SummerSlam, I would say Bold Nakano because she's dope.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite, one of my favorite wrestlers. She's my top three maybe number one.
Speaker 8: Becky Lynch and anybody what could be the e sc of w w E that's it. So Becky, you got this swamp.
Speaker 1: Good beautiful Miss Elizabeth.
Speaker 8: I think SummerSlam.
Speaker 77: I think Becky Lynch for sure the most shocking moment in Summer Slam history.
Speaker 36: You're not gonna know what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 77: I'm gonna say it's when Agin Christian won that very first TLC match and set tag team Wrestling a.
Speaker 9: Flame SummerSlam nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: The likes express building them up.
Speaker 78: This is gonna be our guy or top good guy in the WWE likes is gonna do it. He's gonna slay the Mato Kuzuna and they caneed and he won by count out, and then everyone celebrated like Keith won at WrestleMania and got in the ring with them and it was a huge party.
Speaker 71: But he never won the tayo because it was a count house.
Speaker 4: It was stupid.
Speaker 1: That was shocking to me because it was stupid.
Speaker 57: Leandertaika and man con a boiler room roll just.
Speaker 34: In the backstage, everything getting trashed, and all was like, man, this is this is a different place to me.
Speaker 77: You eight Beggy meeting Bianca and I believe it was twenty six second.
Speaker 41: The first time I hosted Summer Slam shocked the world.
Speaker 1: It was when Mark Henry picked me up at SummerSlam.
Speaker 55: I think twenty eleven drove me into the post so hard that my my heel hit me in the back of the head and.
Speaker 1: Then round me through a barcade.
Speaker 36: We're allowed to flat on a concrete floor.
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still hurt at Mountain. That was shocking for me.
Speaker 11: Man Juner Roll Deadest Road and it's the official The song of Summer Slam was fun. We'll take over the stadium of the Cleveland Round in less than an hour. Jelly Roll also performing tonight, So if you're a Jelly Roll fan and who isn't, make sure you stay too. And he is going to be performing live here tonight at SummerSlam. Earlier today, the Undertaker was performing of sorts. The Undertaker One Dead Man Show took over Cleveland. Here are some photos from that.
Speaker 8: Have you seen at Rosenbergh.
Speaker 16: I have not, but I've heard it's amazing and this I love this part of his career. I did not know the man would be an incredible.
Speaker 11: Talker like this, No, like great aura points A lot of aura around the untaper, a lot of aura around.
Speaker 8: You around stadium right now as well. We are in the birthplace of rock and well, if we have in Ohio, so we.
Speaker 11: Got to talk to some ww superstars about their piece of music.
Speaker 8: Right, Let's take a look.
Speaker 5: Cleveland, the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, where legends of the music world are enshrined and celebrate. Within these hallowed halls, it's a who's who of rock. Royalty music has always struck a symbolic chord within the ww universe, leading to a number of epic collaborations with multi platinum artists. The w W has also had its own collection of superstar virtuosos.
Speaker 29: Over the years.
Speaker 1: What wim in Cleveland? Yeah, I can't wait to be Gone?
Speaker 5: With varying degrees of musical villa, at its core, w w E is driven by pure emotion.
Speaker 6: When that theme music hits.
Speaker 5: Not only sets the tone for the superstars, but for an arena full of crazed fans as well. One note of a signature sound can flip the crowd into a frenzy.
Speaker 67: That makes people come out of their shelves and reach a level of community excitement.
Speaker 9: Entrance music is just an extension of.
Speaker 67: The WWE superstar that you're seeing, and the best musics are the ones that are very similar to the person walking out and the story being told.
Speaker 5: Ww's timeless lyrical masterpieces are embedded in the minds of countless fans around the globe.
Speaker 1: They counseled me understands and.
Speaker 17: Our forever time.
Speaker 6: Some of the rate of superstars and moments in sports entertainment history.
Speaker 9: You think of who is your favorite superstar?
Speaker 36: You probably know their song immediate and you kind of feel that in.
Speaker 1: Your bones, just a sexy that's the channel.
Speaker 36: If you've been given really great music, better to live up to it.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's just a hasted track.
Speaker 6: So does the man make the music or does the music make the man? Arguable for sure, but without question, one enhances the other. While every one of us has our favorite.
Speaker 5: Theme, there's no denying the unmatched connection between Cody Rhodes Entrance Music and his loyal legion of sorts.
Speaker 67: I contacted downstate and we got to work together with what those lyrics would be, and then to be able to put my own voice on it.
Speaker 4: Wrestling has more than one royal family.
Speaker 1: That's such a special connection I have.
Speaker 14: That song is so important.
Speaker 67: I always hope the downstair guys understand that the American Nightmare doesn't exist without that song.
Speaker 9: It's become this whole new thing.
Speaker 79: No matter where the song is played, Kingdom empowers the w W universe in a way that transcends lang, which borders and cultures.
Speaker 4: Everywhere we go.
Speaker 67: We turn that music down right at the right spot and they'll finish it for you, and they'll finish it whether it's playing or it's not.
Speaker 6: And for me, that's an adrenaline shot right to the heart.
Speaker 61: Corey Graves makes such a great point about the importance of music in WWE, from like the most simple going all the way back to Macho Man Randy Savage, right all the way up to these personal themes like Cody Roads. But I gotta tell you, even while that package was playing, all the fans here started singing along too.
Speaker 16: It's just such an integral part of who Cody Roads is.
Speaker 17: Very much so.
Speaker 23: And let's talk also about the impact that music has superstars. As we're going to our matches and then we're here in Cleveland.
Speaker 11: I got.
Speaker 16: Yo, thank you, hoddysh Yeah.
Speaker 23: Cleveland is the home of many great hip hop backs. So yet it wow, I'm very k.
Speaker 11: And we also saw this crowd immediately start singing seth Rollins music once he was up here for his interview, so safe to say the tie is strong between music and the w w E.
Speaker 8: Jelly Roll is a huge w w E. Fann.
Speaker 11: He's going to be performing later here tonight his new single, Liar, but right now he's with the Man, the myth, the legend, Don McAfee, take it away.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 22: It is my absolute honor to be sitting in a locker room that is owned by a man who's not only an award winning icon, but an American dream story that will inspire generations for come. You currently have the number one song on Earth right now with Lonely Road Sick with MGK in tonight with Liar, the song of Summer Slam.
Speaker 21: You're kicking the entire show. How you feel?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's unreal, meccause me and you were nerding out about loaf camera. We're both real wrestling fans, like grew up watching wrestling, So I was I was joking. I was saying, I'm healing my inner child this month. I got slimed at the Kids Choice Awards and now I'm opening up SummerSlam.
Speaker 22: And I want to let you know that everybody here from the WWE is incredibly excited for you to be doing it. You're on top of the world, could be doing anything at all. The fact that you're here, we're all very grateful for for the w W universe that doesn't maybe no jelly roll as well. What should they know about you and what should tonight look like for them?
Speaker 18: Oh, dude, just know that I'm the most average, uneducated, unworthy.
Speaker 1: Of being in this position. Dude, that we would fight each other about it.
Speaker 16: Ce Cleeenqueen Baby, twin Baby, no, same thing.
Speaker 18: It's like, I'm not qualified to be here, dude. I'm just glad to be here, you know. And I also know that I'm one of the artists. I'm not dissing the other ones that comes here that actually knows what's going.
Speaker 1: On, though, and we respect respect and those pipes are golden.
Speaker 22: Yes, maybe I'm singing tonight and there's a reason why everybody loves you.
Speaker 21: You're great.
Speaker 22: He's a humble man, he's a talented man. He's on top of the world, and he kicks off SummerSlam tonight with performance of higher Yes album Ount in the Fall, Lonely wrote out Right Now number one song on Earth Back to you.
Speaker 8: Guys, Pat, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Looking forward to that Jelly Roll performance, and listen, he ain't lying when he says he is a legit wrestling fan.
Speaker 8: I interviewed him a few weeks ago.
Speaker 11: And he actually tore me he would like to maybe follow in Pat's footsteps and one day have a w w E Nutch.
Speaker 8: He is that crazy about this business.
Speaker 23: Look, he's someone who I have not been exposed to a ton of his music, but I've watched a ton of his interviews and his story is so inspiring seeing his growth and his rise, He's very easy to roof.
Speaker 8: You think he could be a WWE superstar one day.
Speaker 16: Roasbar Well.
Speaker 61: Two things. First of all, his music history. He was a rapper for a very long time, underground grinding.
Speaker 1: Now he's made. It's awesome to.
Speaker 16: Your question, Jackie, you're.
Speaker 1: Getting that guy out of a royal rumble?
Speaker 16: How he's getting him out of a royal rumble?
Speaker 8: Ain't nobody's throwing that man over a top row?
Speaker 1: Audio is pretty vital in all games.
Speaker 20: If I was strathegizing Jelly Roll, I would run rings around a little bit, blow him up, and then we'll see.
Speaker 1: How you don't know I'm gonna find out though. That would be a great a strategy.
Speaker 8: I promise well listen again.
Speaker 11: Jelly Role going to perform here later tonight at Summer Slam. I don't know about his strategy going into matches, but I know that good there always has a solid strategy going into a match. He is in action tonight against Amian Priest, where he will attempt to take the World Heavyweight Championship.
Speaker 63: Respectable champions, impressive legacies, unmatched impacts, all living out their dream, but all weighed down by fragile egos, fragile egos that have shattered the reputation of the World Heavyweight Championship.
Speaker 1: All simple men that will shrink.
Speaker 21: In front of the time.
Speaker 63: This is why WW desperately needed me, and this is why the.
Speaker 52: World Heavyweight Championship needs me to create a new mountaintop. I have to admit seth Rawlins did a fantastic job elevating the time, but the burden being the workhorse, drove him into the ground. Drew McIntyre so concerned with an aptercot like sea a punk, he could barely hold onto the championship for five minutes. And now, as Damien breathed honorably carries that weight on his shoulness.
Speaker 63: His foundation is starting to crack. All that work for Damien's dream to slip away in front of the meeting. It's a shame, and as I look around at the cask of challenges, it becomes truly disgusting. I cannot respect the entertain us more concerned making the rout seeing or hitting some clever line for the respect of the mindless. None of that means anything once you step foot into that sacred ring.
Speaker 1: I am the only one that.
Speaker 63: Can redefine the prestige of the World Heavyweight Championship and bring it to a level no title has ever seen before that summers Land.
Speaker 16: The future of this great sport is on.
Speaker 63: The line, just like everyone else and said, they will teach me a lesson. Damian will fail and I will showcase that power, dominance and prestige. This sport still desperately meets at summers Land. They ain't get a ry Gunta will become the World heavyweight Champion.
Speaker 11: Gunther is six and oh since WrestleMania. As he heads into this match against Damian Priest. We are about forty minutes away from Summer Slam. Here in Cleveland, Ohio. At our last premium live event, Money in the Bank, John Cena made major news because he's coming back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 33: We are planning something unprompetical.
Speaker 5: So if you want ss hurry us, come jets does.
Speaker 8: The last time is no, the time is twenty twenty five. We're doing the countdown the Summer Slam right now. But the countdown is.
Speaker 11: John Cena returning is just as exciting with that, Let's get to.
Speaker 8: Our top two Summer Slam hodest moment.
Speaker 16: I'm still not just shell a money stack fan Summer Slam Las Vegas.
Speaker 15: It is all about the SmackDown women Championship. Bacabell Air, the current smack Now Women's Champion, defending against.
Speaker 35: What wait a minute, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no tempe Becky Rixis Pirth Minutes, thunders and hair ghost Bumps, one of the biggest stars on the planet.
Speaker 1: What do you say that? Est on the mon lo the root of this joint.
Speaker 15: I believe Baka is accepted the challenge for Becky Lynch's official the Bell Rigs and here we go.
Speaker 31: Bel Air Lynch for the SmackDown Women's title and Becky Lynch taking tar of bests with a man handle slam cover on belair less the title.
Speaker 7: Ras maat the title lads watch the title. She left sixteen months ago and has a champion. See what turns Guy's a champion.
Speaker 27: Direct from Wembley Stadium in London, England, The Intercontinental title is.
Speaker 13: Up for grabs, your friend as a great.
Speaker 27: Ball any boy Smith, you have got to be building enormous pressure going into this match with.
Speaker 6: The Intercontinental Championship.
Speaker 61: You will be stepping into the ring with your brother in law, wife of the British Bulldog, the sister of Bread, the hitman.
Speaker 80: Hearts gonna be.
Speaker 81: Dough for Davy, going it right down, and I know what it's sake, how bad if you want to hold onto that belt.
Speaker 8: The bulldog just got bulldog.
Speaker 14: By Laurian. Wife's not U.
Speaker 51: Working for discrimination.
Speaker 14: It right.
Speaker 17: And you do and you're gone back, yock.
Speaker 15: We are ready for the biggest event of the summer.
Speaker 80: It is the second of three sold out nights here at the Barclay Center. Summer Slam is here. What a knife you've got for you. The one and only John Stewart will be your host for Summer Slam. Respect seth Rawlins battling John Cena. The winner take off title for title.
Speaker 53: No matter what, history is being made tonight, one of these superstars, JOHNSONA seth Rawlins will be walking out with both the w.
Speaker 8: W Championship and the United States Championship.
Speaker 34: It's been an incredible six months for me cashing in main Event and WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Seth Rawlins are you kid? Man rows with the title? The future is now.
Speaker 36: To be the face of WWE. That's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 82: It's just been Honestly, a whirlwind is the only real word to describe him.
Speaker 9: Should be fun.
Speaker 8: We are here in Barclays, We've got the w W universe. We have taken over Brooklyn.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna say Roland.
Speaker 41: For me moving forward, it's really about creating a legacy.
Speaker 82: My legacy is just trying to be better every single day, trying to make this place better every single day, trying to make everyone around me push themselves harder.
Speaker 15: Coming up next, John con It looks to make history who he looks to become a sixteen time WWA World Heavyweight Champion.
Speaker 1: He's gotta beat that man, the current ww World.
Speaker 15: Heavyweight Champion and his title versus title winner take all. But set Rollins is in there with the biggest pressure player in the history of w WA.
Speaker 1: These guys are spent.
Speaker 16: They have thrown everything they have at each other.
Speaker 1: Look out, Chard.
Speaker 16: Stata should win the championship.
Speaker 32: Me it use.
Speaker 16: What apt what John Stewart? John Stewart doing.
Speaker 15: Stewart's had major issues in the Rowlins.
Speaker 1: No, come on, not like this.
Speaker 30: What's history.
Speaker 15: That's the Chard Stewart, the United States and w W World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins.
Speaker 36: I always wanted to be the man, not one of the guys, but the man.
Speaker 83: B John Cena and uh first ever United States and ww World Heavyweight champions. So it's pretty exhausted from the week, you know, emotionally, mentally, obviously physically, but uh.
Speaker 9: Grade nine, Grade nine Brooklyn.
Speaker 49: This fall, the baddest brand in live sports has a new home.
Speaker 16: I'm talking about this stead.
Speaker 14: Here we go.
Speaker 1: He's fistal live baby. You got the beat game beat.
Speaker 17: I'm only spinning.
Speaker 49: Fact NXT on the CW premieres Tuesday, October First.
Speaker 15: We you know, Guy Summer Slam is in the blue collar, tough town of Cleveland, Ohio, and I'm honored to be joined now by a man who has won sixteen Sports Emmy Awards, seven Edward R.
Speaker 21: Murrows.
Speaker 15: Fox sports journalist Tom Ronaldy, who talks Cleveland returns.
Speaker 43: In and of itself, a place has no meaning. We assign its value. We give it significance.
Speaker 9: We call it.
Speaker 29: Home.
Speaker 43: For the first time in more than a quarter century, SummerSlam makes a homecoming as we return.
Speaker 4: To Cleveland.
Speaker 43: It's a place those who live here believe land.
Speaker 16: What do they believe in?
Speaker 37: When you look at a full fledged team ready to go to the Super Bowl, look no further than the Cleveland.
Speaker 43: Browns in a celebrated sun, representing his roots.
Speaker 36: I will be hosting SummerSlam in my house, Ohio.
Speaker 43: In a cloud man making it back through the pain.
Speaker 1: I saw my surgeon.
Speaker 35: Saturday night and he said, I'm cleared.
Speaker 43: In a determined woman, Bobby's back reclaiming her stage.
Speaker 16: Morgan, I'm gonna end your career.
Speaker 43: In a Maverick making his hometown crowd.
Speaker 1: I am honored to be back home.
Speaker 43: It's always been Cleveland against everybody in the city's belief has often been tested.
Speaker 9: We'll take Montalness to South Beach, joining Miami.
Speaker 16: We don't even expect you to be good.
Speaker 1: We just want you to be watchable. You are a factory of Saturday.
Speaker 16: I'll see a Sunday.
Speaker 43: But that's only made the success sweeter, the redemption richer.
Speaker 30: This is for you.
Speaker 43: It's a place of demands of winter shry idiot.
Speaker 1: Based over there.
Speaker 16: It's never gonna prind you a title.
Speaker 29: It keeps his raw.
Speaker 1: Rock wanted me to write his song tonight, but.
Speaker 27: I would never be his mouthpiece because rocks like Lebron James.
Speaker 6: He took his talent straight down to South Beach.
Speaker 43: This is a place that loves its music. Cleveland rocks always, but this weekend it rolls and it flies, It hits and it stunts. This summer Cleveland.
Speaker 15: Slams well from one broadcast superstar Tom Ronaldi to another. He well you might have seen him on ABC doing some college football, how about championship boxing or even Holy Moly. I'd like to welcome our newest broadcast partner, Joe Tessitore.
Speaker 16: Welcome Joe. It's great to be here.
Speaker 84: Michael, and folks, let me just say this, you haven't lived until you've come through the entryway with Michael Cole at Summer Slam Place, goes crazy already.
Speaker 16: You are a living legend, Joe.
Speaker 15: Welcome, and I know that you're a long time professional wrestling fan. We talked a lot about this last night. You're very honored to be a part of this.
Speaker 84: Oh a blessed and honored to be a part of this. But this is absolutely not the Washington Avenue Armory in Albany, New York when I was a little kid seeing Chief j Strongbow and skipping school to go to Picks one oh six parties with Big John Studd. This is special and as you know, I've been coming to PLS for years and years now.
Speaker 16: I am psyched for tonight.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we talked a lot about watch wrestling on WRGC.
Speaker 16: Would you actually work? That means we're old, But listen, I want to make an announcement tonight.
Speaker 15: Joe is actually going to start on Monday Night Raw, Monday September second, Denver, Colorado will be Joe's first show.
Speaker 16: I'll be shifting over to Friday Night SmackDown on USA. It's going to be exciting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tonight's what are you most excited about tonight?
Speaker 16: I mean the main event Cody and Solo now Bloodline.
Speaker 84: Let me tell you something though, CM Punk finally coming out for a singles match after all this time away.
Speaker 6: I cannot wait for Punk, mackinsart and again.
Speaker 15: Welcome to Joe Testator and I can't wait again. September second, Monday Night Raw will be Joe's debut. Welcome aboard, Thank you, Michael. Let's head back up to Jackie and company.
Speaker 8: Col thank you so much. Congratulations to Joe Testator.
Speaker 11: I believe that is the first raw out of the Berlin Premium Live event, so let's work to that. As you can see, we have moved things inside, which means we are getting closer and closer to the start of Summer Slam.
Speaker 8: Here inside the stadium. I'm so excit.
Speaker 11: You can see the w W universe. They are getting ready. They are getting their snacks as things get underway. And you know what, I'm very excited that Ria Ripley and Live Morgan are gonna kick things off.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, here tonight.
Speaker 11: This is a lot of bad blood between Rhea Ripley, who is attempting to win back her Women's World Heavyweight Championship, a title that technically she never lost.
Speaker 8: Let's take a look at how we got here. Welcome to the left Morgan bad talk.
Speaker 48: Rio took eight months of my career away from me.
Speaker 1: Ah the driver around my mind.
Speaker 3: I can't count the towns.
Speaker 16: Like them not play me, lack a foo, lack of food.
Speaker 48: So that means at the final stop on the Live Morgan Unch Store is and always will be Rio Ripley and the Women's World Champion gym.
Speaker 3: Now I know you ain't nothing better.
Speaker 56: Yeah, I've been told that I need a vacate my women World championship.
Speaker 29: This is karma.
Speaker 8: It's a very funist.
Speaker 29: You don't know what the best part is.
Speaker 48: This isn't the end of the Live Morgan even store.
Speaker 30: You're not coming.
Speaker 16: What's pecking us to steel chair to take out Morgan?
Speaker 1: Morgan's a champion. I could dabble in disguise and.
Speaker 3: Your cause just leave me alone, keep.
Speaker 30: Leading me up.
Speaker 8: I want to take everything away from Maria Ripley. She left me a hotel and I just want to last a little bit.
Speaker 23: Little final but your hot brow.
Speaker 8: All these back who Mommy might finally be home? Live is finally on top.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 16: How much have got Let me explain.
Speaker 8: Come on, Dominic doesn't go for girls that look like you.
Speaker 48: Gorgeous men like Dominic go for girls that look like me. I have feelings for Dominic, and Dominic has feelings for me too.
Speaker 8: Just say those pretty little words.
Speaker 1: You want, those three little words. I hate you live?
Speaker 45: Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: You ruined my life.
Speaker 30: I can't dang you. I can hear you, hear my hate and my BAYO mean, I'm dreaming you drowning me, my friend.
Speaker 43: Summer Slim, I not only end your title.
Speaker 1: N I'm gonna end your career turn.
Speaker 8: I would have done anything for your dominant h Summer Slam.
Speaker 48: I will complete to Live morgan Revenge Tour, leave Dominic with whatever's left of this precious little mommy turn.
Speaker 30: Mother.
Speaker 16: Let go bout Gitryll.
Speaker 24: Between Rhea Ripley and Live Morgan is next level. All right now, I'm standing outside the Judgment Day clubhouse, and I briefly, and I do mean briefly, spoke to Rihea Ripley about her match tonight against liv Morgan. Her message was simple, it was concise, and it was direct. She said, Live Morgan's Revenge Tour ends tonight. All right now, I'm going to pass the perobial baton over to my broadcast colleague, Kathy Kelly.
Speaker 8: Thanks Byron.
Speaker 26: Well, we can't talk about the judgment day without talking about the Women's World title match tonight.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 26: I spoke to the champion, Live Morgan earlier in the broadcast, and she said that Rhea Ripley was actually going to be the one leaving Cleveland crying tonight. Now I can't confirm that Live Morgan is inside her locker room right now, saging the space, hoping to cleanse it of any negative energy that she said she feels here in Cleveland. The big question is will they Live Morgan revenge who were finally hit a dead end tonight?
Speaker 8: Guys, what do you think?
Speaker 16: Kathy?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 11: I don't know your guess is as good as mine. But it's hard to talk about Ria versus Live without bringing up Dominic Mysterio.
Speaker 61: Right.
Speaker 11: It has been an interesting journey for him since WrestleMania as well. Rhea claims they are back on the same page.
Speaker 8: Do we buy it?
Speaker 20: Dominic Mysterio has been living every man's dream for the past several months.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a lucky man.
Speaker 20: He's a w WE superstar. He's got the most amazing women in the world chasing him. He's a champion here historically, and wow, he's got I'm jealous of the guy. He's got the Kovorka and he's got a great stash too.
Speaker 16: You should try that. Great is not the word that I would use and describe that stash.
Speaker 17: It is foul.
Speaker 1: It is you're jealous and jealous. It's a horrible look on you, Biga.
Speaker 23: But but look, no, Dominic mysterio is obviously going to play very heavily I think in this story moving forward. But he's not the only component with the judgment day. I'm still not sure entirely why Finn decided to pick up that hotel key card from you.
Speaker 16: Know as I do.
Speaker 61: Here's what this whole thing comes down to to me. Are you telling me, Rhea Ripley is actually good?
Speaker 30: Now?
Speaker 61: Like she saw Dom say I hate you. And now after being gone and in your interview you heard this. Yes, oh he didn't call anymore.
Speaker 8: It was disappointed.
Speaker 16: It was disappointed.
Speaker 61: Where now all of listen, if one of your girlfriends had a similar situation happened with dom, what would you be telling her right now?
Speaker 11: I would be telling her that tonight is actually the ultimate test. Tonight is the test that Dominic Mysterio needs to make sure that he shows his loyalty. The Judgment Day has been about numbers for a long time. I don't think Rio Ripley would disagree with that. I thought it was interesting that Dominic Mysteria was not at the kickoff to SummerSlam with Rhea Ripley.
Speaker 8: He wasn't there. Why wasn't he there?
Speaker 11: If they're so united on the same page, what's the big deal if he's in the same space is liv Morgan?
Speaker 20: Love is a powerful drug, and for a group called the Judgment Day, I would say at this point in time, Rha Ripley might be shown a severe lack of judgment.
Speaker 11: Well, she's strong though. She said her shoulder is one hundred percent. She's setting personal records in the gym.
Speaker 61: That's what she's telling us. But have we seen the shoulder tested yet. What's it like when you're getting back into the ring. And the last time when she got taken out, we knew she had severe shoulder problems.
Speaker 17: No very much.
Speaker 23: So look, I just got a glimpse of her in the gym when I was at the hotel this weekend. She bid creep, don't don't make it win? Wait, don't make it win. We're in the same hotel. It was fine anyways, looks she looks strong.
Speaker 16: Oh the actually you were that too.
Speaker 23: Jackie was there as well. Look, I'm not worried about her health. I think she's going to show up one hundred percent tonight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well listen, I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Ria Ripley versus Live Morgan is kicking off Summer Small tonight, which by the way, is just about twenty minutes away. We're gonna set aside for a quick break, but still to come. Part two of Michael Cool's sit down interview with Seam Kunks, which she described earlier as explosive.
Speaker 16: Stay tuned for that explosive explosive.
Speaker 2: After twenty five years, the most electrified brand in sports and entertainment has a new home. SmackDown when You're Not USA, Friday, September thirteenth.
Speaker 47: Hey guys, it's the phenomenal AJ Styles. I'm here with photo shoot. Gonna see some old and new photos.
Speaker 1: Just check them out.
Speaker 47: SummerSlam John Cena versus AJ Styles. I matched that people wanted to see.
Speaker 80: It doesn't get much bigger than a J Styles versus John sena a dread library.
Speaker 1: W W universe didn't.
Speaker 6: Think they never see.
Speaker 47: John Cena and I are completely opposite in every way.
Speaker 1: When we get in that ring together, Wow, Style Styles, it's magic.
Speaker 41: We just jail, We just make it work.
Speaker 1: He's looking to go all the way up.
Speaker 47: One of my favorite matches that I've had in the WWE.
Speaker 17: Charles is going somewhere.
Speaker 1: Look at this comes.
Speaker 43: Some Ojo, one of the baddest dudes.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 47: Him and I have had matches throughout the years and they've always been good. There's just something about this guy that's just awesome. He's not your typical looking wrestler. He's not ripped to shreds.
Speaker 16: Or anything like that.
Speaker 47: But man is he athletic as most samoans are. Unfortunately for guys like me, this guy's one of the baddest son of the guns I've ever been.
Speaker 14: In the ring with.
Speaker 47: So this is a picture for Summer Slam Mojo against aj Styles. There was a lot of emotions going on in this match. There's a lot that took place. It was a great story being told.
Speaker 1: Hey, Wendy, how you doing.
Speaker 38: Oh and I see she brought your lovely daughter Annie to Well, don't worry Wendy Daddy's coming Home tonight.
Speaker 1: And this whole match was very physical.
Speaker 47: I was stone into steps and actually hit my head on this stepisode I was bleeding. It's important to me that the fans are entertained. That's probably the most important thing. But at the same time, there's you know, one person in that crowd that night that didn't see me as aj Styles.
Speaker 1: She saw me as her daddy. I'm sorry, nobody, I'm sorry.
Speaker 47: I could tell that she was a little afraid for her dad. So that was a real moment that happened there. You can be a superstar all you want, but at the end of the day, your dad, your husband, and that's most important.
Speaker 51: What baby.
Speaker 32: You got blood only?
Speaker 17: Okay, I'll go get it off.
Speaker 62: Okay.
Speaker 26: Well, earlier tonight we heard cm punk in his most controversial interview since coming back to w W when he sat down with Michael Cole. Of course, they talked about that controversial return to WWE.
Speaker 8: They also discussed just.
Speaker 26: Drew McIntyre and seth rawlins and these injury that he suffered at the hands of Drew McIntyre during this year's Royal Rumble. Now we will take you to part two of that sit down interview Michael Cole and c mpunk.
Speaker 53: Let's take a look.
Speaker 15: Drew McIntyre had some very combustionable things to say about you. He's made it very clear that he never wanted you back in WWA.
Speaker 9: What did all this do to you? And could you believe that this was coming from Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 29: I didn't see it coming from Drew.
Speaker 28: Honestly, I've maybe not been surprised if it was coming from Seth right. Drew was a guy that was wasted potential for years and years and years, and he's more mad at himself.
Speaker 29: And if I'm that.
Speaker 28: Totem that he needs to focus on to take it out on now, there's nothing I can do about that. Woul Drew thinks to me is really none of my business. But it's what he says and what he did to me that makes it my business, and he's made it terribly, terribly personal.
Speaker 15: Some will say that you've become obsessed with this situation as well. I mean it started at WrestleMania. You were on commentary with us and Drew Wins holds a title for five minutes, you get involved. Priest Cash is in Priest Wins the title. You go on to screw Drew out of the World Championship a couple of other times, including his homeland of Scotland.
Speaker 28: Why there's consequences and repercussions to things people do and say.
Speaker 29: I'm not the bad guy for return and Fire. It's not being.
Speaker 28: Injured that's upsetting, but it's just the disrespect, the disrespect, the gloating.
Speaker 29: Drew prayed for me to get injured.
Speaker 28: It's a pretty rotten thing to do when I know him himself has been fired from this company, he has been sidelined with injuries. I don't wish injury on any professional athlete. I think it's a pretty low thing to do. But Drew's dream is.
Speaker 29: To be champion.
Speaker 28: My goal is to make sure Drew is not champion. Who's got gold around their waist right now? Not Drew, So who wins.
Speaker 9: Let's talk about summer slamming. It's going to happen.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're finally going to get the match with Drew McIntyre. You've been physically clear to compete, right, Yes, best you've.
Speaker 28: Ever felt, I'll be honest. You talked about the gray and my beard, this arm, brand new right, everything else?
Speaker 32: You know.
Speaker 28: Athletes in their later years are like sports cars. Sometimes you blow a tire, you replace the tire. Sometimes you know you need a full engine overhaul. We're not there yet, but I'm clear to compete, and my heart is the same as it ever was, So you know I'm coming to fight. I don't care about pro wrestling match, I don't care about I don't care about a bell. I'm coming to get my pound of flesh.
Speaker 15: Seth Rollins, one of your harshest critics, Sure no love lost between you two, is going to be the special guest referee for this match. He doesn't like Drew either, which many believe makes Seth an unbiased official.
Speaker 43: What are your thoughts on Seth?
Speaker 28: You know you don't believe You're not one of that I'm saying some people would say that.
Speaker 9: But what are your thoughts on Seth being the official for your match?
Speaker 28: If I told you I didn't care, that wouldn't be truthful. But I'm really doing all I can to focus on Drew because the fact is I.
Speaker 29: Don't know if I can beat Drew. You know, I know I can get my hands on him, and I know I can hurt him. I've already done that.
Speaker 28: And that's my full intention. Seth is an unwelcome distraction. He saw money in the bank, he saw Glasgow, he saw all these things, and he saw me referee shirt in Glasgow, Screw and Drew, and he probably thought, oh, that's a good idea.
Speaker 29: I'm glad I thought of it. When the truth is sampunk thought of it, you know. So Seth is still just the jealous brat following in my footsteps. And when I beat Drew, Seth can be next in line.
Speaker 15: When you walk into Cleveland Brown Stadium, it's going to be your first one on one match in a decade in ww A. What do you anticipating when you walk out to that isleway in a huge football stadium to go into this match against the Scottish Warrior.
Speaker 28: I'm not making a plan except to go straight at Drew. I'm acting like this is a fight in the streets. Having Seth there great. If he wants to be a deciding factor in the outcome of this match, I'll deal with that when it happens. I'm seeing red in Cleveland and I'm coming right for Drew.
Speaker 9: Good luck. Looking forward to being out there to call it.
Speaker 29: Looks for losers. Michael I'll see you out there.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Thanks well you heard him. CM Punk is seeing read. He's now worried about Seth. His eyes are focused on Drew McIntyre, and he has said over and over and over again he will.
Speaker 8: Get in Drew's way no matter what.
Speaker 11: He has kept him from different titles, interfered in matches. Wade, I know you're super passionate about it. We're gonna get to this match in a minute. We heard what CM punk had to say, so it's only fair that we hear from Drew McIntyre. Here's Byron Saxton.
Speaker 14: Drew.
Speaker 24: Last week on Raw, you made some pretty threatening comments about CM Punk. You said you wanted to beat Punk down so badly that his heart stops. Here we are a couple hours away in the match, because that still how you feel.
Speaker 71: Yeah, I wouldn't have said it if I felt otherwise. I only ever tell the truth. But even more so, now we're so close to the match. I have this nervous excitement going on right now, a lot going through my mind.
Speaker 36: And we're in Cleveland.
Speaker 71: This is where Punk walked out of WWE, and it's his first match in ww in ten and a half years and it's going to be his last match.
Speaker 16: Ever, how's he feeling right now?
Speaker 71: I mentioned this yesterday. You can never tell what a sociopath is thinking because he never shows any emotion.
Speaker 36: Did he get any sleep last night?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 71: The guy's get such big bags under his eyes, has not slept in twenty years? Tell you what I'm thinking. Let's not tell you a match. I'm not trying to beat him quick, try to hurt him. I'm trying to extend the pain, extend the violence, and if I get my way, he's going to go to sleep permanently.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 11: Drew McIntyre certainly nothing back with regards to his feelings for and towards cmpunk. It feels like we've been waiting for this match for a very very very long time. So much so I don't really know what to expect. What do you expect out of this?
Speaker 20: I expect a massacre in that ring tonight, and it feels like we've been waiting a long time. It feels like the WWE universe has been waiting a long time. Times that by ten for Drew mackinsie, he is the guy who has been attacked left, right and center at some of the most pivotal moments in his career by a guy who was not medically cleared.
Speaker 1: To be in physical contact with anyone.
Speaker 20: Well, now he is, and it's gonna be a very brief window because cmpunk is back on the shelf tonight.
Speaker 61: Well, you want to talk about a long time, I'm gonna throw you get some numbers at you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, By the.
Speaker 61: Time cmpunk gets in the ring tonight, it will have been over two hundred and fifty days since he showed up at Survivor Series.
Speaker 16: He has not had a one on one match yet. In fact, how about some more numbers.
Speaker 61: Talk about pressure for cmpunk going in tonight because you have all the emotions that you just talked about.
Speaker 16: Wait, but what about the emotions for Punk in terms of nerves.
Speaker 61: I'll take a guest from anyone Cmpunk's last win at.
Speaker 16: A WWE p l E.
Speaker 61: Let me save everybody some time, please, TLC twenty fourteen, A one on three handicapped match versus the Shield Roman reigns a spears Dean Ambrose by accident, Cmpunk.
Speaker 16: Gets the wind. That's how long ago? Different eras we're living a different lifetime.
Speaker 61: Either, there has to be some level of nerves to now getting in the ring in front of fifty thousand people chanting your name for over a decade exactly wanting to see you.
Speaker 23: Yeah yeah, But he does this, this is this is in his bones, like he's not someone I worry about when it comes to nerves. I think if anything to worry is that the emotions, the intensity, the anger, the hatred is too high and blinds these men.
Speaker 11: Well, what about Seth freakin Rollins, the special guest referee. He can say till the cows come home that he's gonna call it down the middle.
Speaker 8: I don't believe it.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's possible when you have this strong of emotion towards both guys.
Speaker 20: Well, screw throwing both men in the match and blindside attacking them and laying them out is technically call and get down the middle. You're treating both guys equal in the worst way possible, which is why I think it's an absolute disgrace that Adam Pierce has made this call in the first place.
Speaker 1: We needed a top official. No Seth freaking Rawlins.
Speaker 11: What's the over under on how many minutes into the match before Seth Rawlins puts hands on someone.
Speaker 20: He's gonna be smart about it. You don't want to do it when both men are fresh. Let them tire each other out. Give the guys here a bit of a show. They've all paid money to see this match, and then pounce when both men are laid out.
Speaker 1: That's how I personally do it.
Speaker 23: Look, I think he's gonna be as objective as possible. People want to see this settled. I want to see this settled simply because I think if it goes on any longer, I really fear for the families. I fear for the men. This has gone on. This has gone too far. It has crossed the line many times. It needs to be settled here tonight. And my hope is that Robins says the right thing, calls it down the middle, as he claims he will.
Speaker 11: And Robins is called a vision for a reason. He is going to have something up his very fashionable sleeve. I think going into tonight, I think we would all be stupid to trust anyone. Yeah, let alone seth Rawlins in this spot.
Speaker 16: Way too much emotion for anyone to keep this thing even.
Speaker 61: But let's just take a moment as fans to celebrate how amazing tonight is this is so old school. We've been waiting to see these guys lock up for so long. Even seth rawlins a special guest referee. It's given me like such Sean Michaels in the ref uniform throwback, Like tonight is just a classic waiting to happen. And if you look at the Internet, a lot of people out there who consider this to be the main event, no title necessary.
Speaker 16: We have been waiting to see these guys fight really.
Speaker 11: Quick, and it might be this match we are running out of time. But just match you're most looking forward to tonight because there's seven on the card, all of them really great.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 23: Look, there's a lot I could pick, but this is the one I've been waiting for. It's the people's main event that you are alluding to. It's punk, it's Rollins, it's drue, It's that all three of those combustible components all together, you're gonna get something explosive.
Speaker 20: And I'm not going to go with that particular match, Joe, though I obviously have a personal investment in it. But for me, I want to see the megastar La Night get his moment, get his championship. Let's get ourselves a new United States champion to night here in Cleveland.
Speaker 61: I will say I'm very excited for that match also because man, the pressure on La Night that how long are these people are gonna keep chanting La Night? Yeah, if you don't win some gold, it's a huge match for him. But I'm not gonna lie. It's it's it's Drew Punk that is punky. I have been waiting for so long I cannot wait.
Speaker 11: I'm really excited for this entire card. Like I said, seven matches. We are five minutes away from everything getting underway here inside the stadium at SummerSlam. For me, it's Rhea versus Live. Where does Dominique Serio stand? It is like a soap opera and I love me a soap opera, big General Hospital fan from.
Speaker 1: That draw, Ja Edmond love Jason.
Speaker 11: But again, it is a massive card tonight, so many incredible matches. Again, we are five minutes away.
Speaker 8: So with that, that does it for us. Thank you so much for watching.
Speaker 11: We're going to turn it over to Michael Cole, Paan McAfee and Corey Graves take us home, Take it away, guys, and you are looking.
Speaker 15: Live at Cleveland Ground stadium on the southern shore of Lake Erie. Over fifty thousand DOBL d W fans are expected tonight for the thirty seventh annual Summer Slam.
Speaker 16: They had disputed double d W champion with his.
Speaker 15: Dog Baro and Tony American Nightmare. Cuddie Roads had to know perhaps his toughest challenge today he defends his title alone, all his cohorts taken out today, bloodlined rules match where anything goes it means there's no champion's advantage you would via pinfall or submission. Here tonight, the polarizing, controversial Bloodline led by that Man Solo Sakoa, self Annoyintance, self poked ahead of the table looks to win the championship planked by the new tag team champions.
Speaker 16: Here tonight, the Second City.
Speaker 15: Saying CM Punk enters into a one on one match for the first time in ten and a half years on WWE TV, one of the most personal battles We've ever been a part of Here tonight at SummerSlam against the man that Punk screw it out of the world title, not once, not twice, for three times, the Scottish warrior True McIntire.
Speaker 16: Who vows to end cm Punk here tonight for.
Speaker 15: Big Caveat in this match, that would be the special guest ret Maerie, that man who hates both MacIntire and Punk Step Freaking Rollins.
Speaker 17: It's Rollins Rules.
Speaker 16: Tonight and you know what they say.
Speaker 15: Hell hath no fury like a woman scoring World champion Ltforian Hell bent on the culmination of her revenge tour by knocking off Mommy and retaining her Women's world title.
Speaker 17: Here tonight the number one.
Speaker 15: Contender, Real Bloody Ripley, the former world champion, never lost the title, had to relinquish it due to solar injury caused by Lit Morgan.
Speaker 16: Real Live kicks off Summer Slam tonight.
Speaker 50: Ladies and gentlemen singing, God Bless America, Please welcome.
Speaker 3: Chilly right, God Bless America.
Speaker 1: Stand beside.
Speaker 72: Him, Guy her through the night with the hide from a bum, from the mountains to the prayer to the ocean, while.
Speaker 8: We found.
Speaker 3: God Bless Arica.
Speaker 16: MA, please.
Speaker 30: God Bless America.
Speaker 11: MA. Let go.
Speaker 37: And now see for energy and wing Stuff present w w E Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: Tonight, from the rock and roll capital of the world comes the biggest event of the summer.
Speaker 30: H you try to keep you.
Speaker 17: On the ground.
Speaker 4: W W Summer Slam.
Speaker 8: Jelly roll, my guy, thanks for doing this.
Speaker 36: Man, Yeah, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
Speaker 10: Listen, Summer Slam is coming up and it's in Cleveland.
Speaker 8: It is in Cleveland.
Speaker 11: You're a huge w W E fan, Like, what are you hoping to see it this year's show?
Speaker 9: What do I want to see in Summer Slam?
Speaker 30: Hennessey serious, jelly
Speaker 13: There is no doubt that we are officially in the jelly roll era.