Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the poker Go Podcast. It is Monday, June eighth, one, twenty four am. We got a big show ahead of us today. I got a lot of cool things to hit on. First up, Kristen Foxen winning her sixth WSOP Gold bracelet and she did it in an incredibly big fashion. We are going to talk all about it. Plus we will hear from Foxen on this episode. We also have our first player to win two bracelets at the twenty twenty six WSOP. You guys can find out who that is. The Monster Stack drew a record eleven thousand, nine hundred and thirty three entries. But I do have a few things I want to say on that. I also busted that damn tournament today and I want to talk about that one too, And then of course I'll give you guys a rundown on everything else that happened at the World Series of Poker on Sunday. If you're listening, of course, share the podcast, rate it five stars only, review it. Help us grow. Please don't forget to send in some questions, some take some thoughts, whatever they are to podcast at PokerGO dot com. I do have a bunch of those sitting in the inbox right now. I have seen them, just waiting for a few more to come in before I drop another little mini mailbag segment on one of the upcoming shows. So if you want to get those in for a chance to be featured here on the show, then then please do so. If you're looking for some free online poker, then please check out play poker Go, the official free online poker game of Poker Go. Just visit playpokergo dot com slash podcast asked because if you go to that url, you're gonna get a free one hundred thousand gold bonus to help kickstart your bankroll again. That's playpoker Go dot com slash podcast to claim your free bonus and start playing. Kristin Foxen just absolutely unbelievable winning her sixth WSOP Gold bracelet. She won the twenty five k high Roller for one million, seven hundred and seventy three thousand dollars. She topped a field of three hundred and forty five entries. It's Kristin Foxen's largest ever career score and it comes in a year where she's already having a career best year in terms of tournament winnings last year was her previous best. Four million, six hundred and fifty three thousand is what she won last year from live tournaments this year, when you add in the one point seven seven three million that she won in this tournament, she is now up over five point seven million dollars one on the year, and we are only a week into June and a heck of a lot more poker to go, especially for Kristen Fox And who plays everything. She plays as big as it can get. So she could really, I mean she could. She could pass ten million easy for sure. She's now second on the PGT leaderboard. The twenty five k high Roller at the WASP was a PGT qualifying event. She got seven hundred and fifty points for the victory in that one. Added to the total that she already had, She's up to twelve hundred and fifty eight points, not too far behind Brock Wilson, who's got twelve hundred and seventy one. Haven't heard much from Brock Wilson at the WSOP this summer so far, but of course you know Brocks out there grinding every single day. I do see him every single day, so he's playing, he's trying to make some things happened. It just hasn't really worked out for him. Kristin Foxen, though, I mean, this woman is just absolutely freaking incredible. She just absolutely crushes it. She went heads up with Galen Hall in the end, she crushed him on a few hands. Then she picked up aces on the final hand, and I mean, it's just it's got to be absolutely something to win a hand with aces, or sorry, win a tournament with aces. On that final hand, she limps on the button. Galen, I believe had it right around twenty bigs. He moves all in with ace four off. She of course snaps He's dead on the turn. And that is that. After she won, After she was done with the photo, she did a couple interviews. We did have a chance to sit down with Kristen fox and so, fresh off bracelet win number six and as I said, the biggest payday of her career. Let's hear from Kristin Foxen.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, Kristen, bracelet number six. Talk to me about where this one ranks in the store your career.
Speaker 3: Oh, such a relief.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I feel like I've been battling to run good in one of the high roller you know, world Series events for what like three or four years now, I guess, or maybe longer I don't know, but yeah, this is this is definitely probably the best win of my poker career so far. Actually, it's my largest score. I feel like, you know, I've finished second recently, I think twice in two big spots.
Speaker 3: So yeah, to get to win feels really good.
Speaker 2: It it looked like it was a little bit of emotion emotional for you up there, you know, at least obviously that don't after a big tournament. Yeah, but you know, you talked about how you've been kind of close for this type of score. Just talk through those emotions and what comes out after you finished.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, oh, poker is just such a you know, it's it's tough obviously, but it's.
Speaker 3: I mean, you see it.
Speaker 4: There's just there's so much disappointment in poker, so these moments just feel so surreal, and yeah, it just really meant a lot to me to you know, play my best today and for things to go well and uh yeah, getting another bracelet. It just feels so surreal. Honestly, I'm just kind of like it doesn't feel real at the moment.
Speaker 1: So you haven't.
Speaker 2: You're not much strangers to the Winter's frument, right, you know? But is there a moment when it does feel real?
Speaker 1: Is it hours?
Speaker 2: Is it days? Is it weeks? Is maybe way after the summer? When does that feeling of okay, this is real? I just want almost one point million dollars I want to learn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really good question.
Speaker 4: I feel like tomorrow morning, when I wake up, it might feel that way, the same way that you know, when I busted thirteenth or fourteen whatever it was in the main event that it didn't feel real until I woke up the next morning and it was like, WHOA, did that really happen? Obviously that was negative feelings. So I will have good emotions tomorrow. And I mean, it's just such a such a cool moment, you know, to share with Alex and everybody who's supporting me.
Speaker 2: You've been in this game for a long time now, let's say fifteen years ago. How how has everything changed in your career?
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like poker has gotten tougher for sure. You know, I pretty much played low stakes for a while, and then when did I start playing higher stakes.
Speaker 3: Maybe eight years ago, seven years ago.
Speaker 4: I've always enjoyed kind of you know, pushing myself, competing at the highest levels. I think it's been I don't know if it's just me. It feels like there's so much poker to play these days. You know, you can go to a trading stop and have over a million dollars in buy ins, and I probably didn't have that many buy ins in you know, three years, ten years ago, and you know with poker Go, there's just there's so much poker going on. So it's just super exciting. And you know, obviously I'm almost forty now. I started in just twenty. You know, you grow, you mature, cooker kind of you know, changes you. I guess you could say, yeah, yeah, a lot of has changed. But it's been a fun journey.
Speaker 2: What still drives you to keep chasing these moments these ways?
Speaker 4: Probably it's almost like playing golf and you're playing against yourself and just getting better each time and having a tournament where you know, I feel like I've performed my best. You know that I don't have hands that I wish I did something different, but that usually happens every single time. So yeah, and I just love it, like I really do, just love poker.
Speaker 3: It's so fun. It's such a fun game.
Speaker 4: It's you know, the more I play, the more you develop you know, history with other players, and then that becomes you know, complex and unique, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's such a it's such a cool game.
Speaker 2: Do you think about your legacy in the game at all and what, you know, let's say, fifty years down the road, how people want.
Speaker 3: To remember for yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean obviously, when I entered poker as a female, there was a feeling of being underestimated, you know, just a girl kind of feeling, and I was always motivated to change that or at least prove whoever said that about me wrong. And it's probably a lot of the drive for me to play high stakes, honestly, just because there is something about, you know, feeling like a girl can't do that that I want to change and and just prove that they can. And I guess I'm just kind of driven to be to be that one to do that. I hope that, you know, younger female poker players can get back to me and say, you know, she did it, I can do it, you know, I'm I'm not intimidating. I'm you know, there's nothing too special about me, I don't think. But I think it's important to have role models that you can look up to and otherwise, I think the high roller environment can be really intimidating, especially as a female if you don't see anybody, any other females competing. So I just hope that maybe, you know, I make it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more, I don't know if biting is the right word.
Speaker 2: But even beyond poker too, yeah, I mean, like I have a daughter and I'm yeah, my wife and Eric constantly trying to just make sure that she knows that she can achieve anything in life. So it's not just women in poker, yes, women in anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: So but do you feel like with all the success that you've had, that you've achieved that in a way, are you still trying to showcase?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I still I think, you know, whatever I am on GPI, it is probably not high enough.
Speaker 3: I probably don't have enough wins. I think. Yeah, the more the merrier with the success, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: After a win like this, after all the wins you've had in your career, all the success, and what's still what's there left to do?
Speaker 4: Keep doing it right, and like then you don't just say, well she loved boxed one tournament. Yeah, just do it again and keep leveling up. Honestly, like more than anything, just being able to continue to do what I love in life and happen to make a living at it.
Speaker 3: It's like, super.
Speaker 1: Cool, that was Kristen Fox, and congratulations to her on an incredible score there. What stands out, you know, is that it's not necessarily that she won her six gold race and I'll talk about the other five just to give everyone a recap for what she wanted in just a second. But it's it really is that she just keeps finding ways to like up her stature or raise the bar in terms of what she can do. I mean, she was already way up there in terms of having five bracelets. Now she's got six, so that's just even better. Certainly one of the all time greats. She posts the biggest score of her career. I mentioned how good of a year she's having already. It's her third million dollar score in twenty twenty six alone. That's just wild. I mean, she isn't someone who's just living off accomplishments. From five or ten years ago. And you guys heard her talk in the interview. You know, she just wants to keep doing this over and over again, and she still is operating at the very highest level, and it's just incredible to see her do work every single time she's out there. As for the pass bracelets that she won, her first came back in twenty thirteen when she won the Ladies Event, the one K Ladies Event for one hundred and one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars in that one. Then three years later she won the fifteen hundred dollars Bounty No Limit Holdhem Tournament for two hundred and ninety thousand dollars. Then her next three three online bracelets. In twenty twenty, she won a twenty five hundred dollars six handed event online for three hundred and fifty six K that was previously her highest score from a gold bracelet winning event. Twenty twenty three, she won the eight eight eight Crazy eight Event, Crazy eight Event Excuse Me for ninety two thousand dollars, and then twenty twenty four she won the one K six Max for fifty seven thousand dollars. And it's you know, listen, it's been it's been a while, and I know she's somebody who she wanted to win. Not only has she wanted to win another live bracelet, but she wanted it to be a very prominent one, a very prestigious one. Obviously, she rolls in the Nola man HoldEm Street. She especially plays in these high roller events. So her winning the twenty five k high Roller, you know, one of the absolute most prestigious events to win and one of the toughest events to win at the World Series of Poker, is just, you know, simply tremendous by Kristin Fox. And we're running out of qualifiers when we talk about her, you know, for years, and I think even still now, I mean, I feel like many of people have started to move past us, and I think that that's probably the right way to go about it. But you know, for years, it was Kristen Fox's among the best female players in poker. Then she was the best female player in poker or that, you know, that's how everyone kind of anointed her. Then it became okay, now she's not only is she the best female poker player, she's one of the best tournament players. And then after that, it's just, you know, hands down, I think it's safe to say at this point that she is simply just one of the best poker players in the world period. You know, I don't think while we do see Kristen Fox in these days out there battling in the tournament streets, whether that's out the World Series of Poker, over in the studio, for all the PGT events that go on there, we know how well she does in the studio and how many wins she gets in that venue. Triting events as well, she's been crushing, you know, she's always out there in the tournament circuit just absolutely doing her thing. But she's had a lot of success in cash games as well. She had success on Cash of the Titans, the spin off from No Gamble in the Future, when she went head to head with some really tough players at some really high stakes there. So she's just the beast, she really is. She's at an absolute crusher and good on her for taking this one down one point seven seven three million dollars and it's probably not the last time we're going to hear from Kristen Fox. And for the rest of the summer, a lot of big big, big events coming up. So uh yeah, that's that Nioa Kihara. I just talked about this guy a couple of days ago when he won the ten K No Limit Deuced to seven Single Championship. Well he's back, and he's back in the winter circle, and he's back in the winter circle of a ten K stud Championship, a ten K championship event once again, this time stud. One hundred and thirty entries in this one, three hundred and two thousand dollars is what Kihara is walking away with his third career gold bracelet, the last time that he won a bracelet. A few days ago, I told you about how Kiara told Poker News that he was about to quit tournament poker. He was like, you know what, I'm not dealing with this variance, crap, the heck with it. I'm probably just gonna go play cash, not quit poker like you hear some players do and then you know they're back in a few months. But just quit tournament poker, which means you know he would be going back to cash. But he said, you know what, let me give one last summer at at one last push. And now he's gone with his six days without losing a single tournament. He won that ten k nolandus A seven single Draft Championship. He took home four hundred and twenty nine thousand dollars. There he hops into that ten k stud, he bags the day one chip lead. He then runs all the way to the final table, and then here he is in the winter circle, collecting three hundred and two thousand dollars his second bracelet of this summer. Now, what's interesting is that no matter what happened in heads up play, no matter who won, we were gonna get our first two time bracelet winner of the summer because Kihara was heads up with James Chung, and Chung had won the fifteen hundred dollars seven card stud tournament a few days ago at the WSP. He took home two hundred and one thousand dollars in this finish here to go along with that previous finish. So James Chung, as well as having a great great summer to start off, he's got a first and now a second, and Kihara's got two first So that's that's pretty crazy to have those two guys go heads up, we're guaranteed our first. You know, two time bracelet winner of the summer. Also for Cheung, I believe he would have been the first player to win the fifteen hundred dollars seven Card Stud and the ten case seven Card Stud in the same series. I mean, my guess is the only person that would have done that in history. And I probably should have looked this up, but I'm lazy and I'm not going to right now. It would be Jeff Losandro kind of bummed that this one didn't get streamed because you know, when when you have such a historic moment like this, and you could even extend that historic moment to the fact that the third place finisher was Alan Kessler, who gets denied a gold bracelet yet again. Oh so close for mister Kesler. So you know, I think a lot of people out there really wanted to see this one hit the stream. You know, myself included. We would have liked to have that out there, you know, push it out there for the masses. I know seven Card Stud isn't the most electric game on the planet, yes, but I mean this was such a cool, cool moment where you have kihar who hasn't lost a tournament in six days, He's going for back to back. Guess it's not back to back in the same event, but just back to back bracelets in terms of events that he's entered. Could become the first two time bracelet winner of the summer, and then the same could be said for James Chunk could also have become the first two time bracelet winner of the summer. Just just some very cool happenings that could have shaken out. And then again if you extended to the third place finisher, Alan Kessler, I mean, I think every everyone's at this point, everyone's just rooting for Alan Kessler to to get the to get the bracelet right like he's I mean, he's like the Chicago Cubs, you know, the Red Sox for so long, or even even the New York Knicks right now, like all these all these sports teams who just go so so so so so long without winning a championship or so long before without winning their next championship. I mean, Kessler, it's like he's always the butt end of the joke in terms of the fact that he can never get it done. But you know, tournaments, there's a lot of variants. We always say it and and a lot of things can happen, but close call for him, and that would have been a fun sweat and I think a lot of people out there would have loved to see that one. Ultimately, Kesler does get denied. He takes home third place for one hundred and thirty nine thousand dollars. He did sell two packages over on poker Steak. He sold one for the smaller buying events and then he sold one further. I think it was all the ten k plus events, which probably includes the fifty K PBC and twenty five K horse So for anyone that bought shares in that larger package, this is a nice start to the summer. Now I think we're twelve or thirteen days in and Kesler just ripped off one hundred and forty thousand dollars score. Kesler now has four seconds in WSP events, one third, it's this one. He's got one fourth, one fifth, one seventh, one eighth, and then three ninth. So he's been knocking at the door for quite some time. Of course, somebody who burst down that damn door though, is Iowa Kihara, now a three times bracelet winner, the second his series. And also with Kihara, we got to start thinking about him for two things. Obviously going on to win a third bracelet, Okay, that would be incredible. I mean, I'm I don't think it's too crazy to say that he could win a fourth as well, because he's going to be playing all these smaller field mixed games events, which, yes, they are very tough, they have a lot of tough competition in them. But you know, you're going up against one hundred to two hundred players in a field. So if you get hot, and if you stay hot, and also momentum confidence, all that stuff comes into play. You know, kihar could certainly do it. That would be absolutely crazy if we were to see it. And then once you know, he starts piling up some more results, which I'm guessing are just going to come. Maybe he doesn't win another bracelet or two, you know, but you know, I'm guessing he's going to have a bunch more cases. He's going to be playing every single day. I'm guessing he's going to have a couple final tables that are still to come. You know, we are still very very early in the series. We're around event number twenty five or so on the schedule, and there's one hundred events total on the schedule. So so plenty of plenty of runways still left for Kihara. And what I'm getting at is could he become WASABY Player of the Year? I mean, you win too, Bracelets, I mean, you're as odd as this guy is. How are you not considered to be, you know, one of the front runners for ws ABY Player of the Year. So we'll see how it goes for Kiara. But he's now firmly on the map at the twenty twenty six World Series of Poker, and we are going to be watching him like a hawk to see how he performs the rest of the way. Shifting things over to the Monster Stack, which drew a record field of eleven nine hundred and thirty three entries, so almost twelve thousand entries in this thing. Again I said, it's a record for the event. It's one of the largest WSOP events of all time. It believe it's in the top twenty now. If not, it's for sure in the top twenty five. Fifteen hundred dollars buy And so that means a whole heck of a lot of money in that prize. School just quickly on the history of this the field size in this event, this event first started in twenty fourteen, had seven eight hundred and sixty two entries. Then it had seventy one hundred or seventy two hundred, I should say, seven one ninety two the next year then six nine two seven six seven one six six two six zero six zero three five. That leads us up to the COVID year. Now numbers from that first year. The numbers did drop every single year, right, you know, just the slow decline. But that first iteration from twenty fourteen to twenty nineteen, and I believe I have this correctly. Forgive me if I have any of this stuff wrong, but I believe I looked it up and gathered all the information that should be right. But for that first batch from twenty fourteen to twenty nineteen, two starting flights for this tournament, and it was a freeze out, so you had to pick which starting flight. You either played Day one A or you played Day one B and that was it. You couldn't play Day one A and then play Day one B. No, just one entry in this thing. So that first year, right, getting up over seventy eight hundred entries, you know, fifteen hundred dollars freeze out with just two starting fights. That's ridiculous. That's awesome. And then even still throughout the rest of the years, you know, topping the six thousand every single year for sure, if not higher than that. You know, again, two flights, freeze out, that's awesome. Twenty twenty was off, of course, COVID year twenty twenty one. Everyone's coming back from COVID didn't really know what to expect. You had the whole vaccine thing. So it draws three thousand, five hundred and twenty that year, still the same thing, two flights and a freeze out. But you can't really count that number, like in terms of any record books or anything or be like, oh that number sucked. Well that was that was the post COVID year, first time back, you know, throw that one out. Twenty twenty two. Okay, we're back. We're back up over sixty five hundred. Here. Now the trick here is and this there was a switch, not a switch, but well, I mean, I guess I switch. They did adjust the structure. So you still still two starting fights in twenty twenty two, but one entry per starting fights fire two bullets total. The next year, twenty twenty three, it's like we're fully back, right, eighty three hundred and seventeen entries. That also was two starting flights, one entry per flight. The next year, twenty twenty four, they bump it up to three starting flights freeze out per flight, so three entries total eighty seven hundred and three entries. That year twenty twenty five, it goes up again, nine nine hundred and twenty entries, but another change to the structure here four starting flights, one entry per flight, maximum of four entries. Now we get to twenty twenty six, big jump of two thousand and thirteen entries from last year's ninety nine hundred and twenty up to this year's eleven nine hundred and thirty three. It's a tremendous result to be able to jump it up that large, right about right about twenty percent increase. You know what I find interesting is there was a significant change to the structure of this tournament this year. There were certainly more opportunities to enter. Just the easiest one of all is that there were four starting flights, which yes, that is the same as last year, but you were allowed two entries per flight, so right there, that's just double you can fire maximum eight entries into this thing. Registration was open longer, I believe, for an extra level, and then players could also re enter even after playing on a day two. Each day one had its own day two the next day, so like when Day one A and then the next day was Day two A, but also day one B, so you could play in. You could advance out of Day one A play Day two A whether you busted or made the money there, you know, because you made the money on the day twos right at some point like halfway through or whatever. As long as you didn't bag for day three, you could then just hop right back into the day one B and continue on, so you know, it kind of rinse, repeat, over and over and over again. And for those people that cashed on a Day two, you cashed for double your buy and I believe I saw the the min cash was three twenty one dollars, so double your buy in there. So you're probably thinking to yourself, Okay, I can go fire another bullet, even if I was only planning one or two bullets. Now that I cash, I am essentially free rolling another shot at this so why not take that shot right? Which I think probably you know, a fair amount of people took advantage of So I mean the headline number eleven nine and thirty three entries is of course, you know, it's an impressive number for a fifteen hundred dollars buy in tournament. But it's just difficult to compare apples to apples with previous years, you know, just because of all the changes that happened. You know, they again they essentially added several new ways, not just one way to generate new entries. There were several ways. The double entry opportunities within each flight, additional light registration, ability to bust on a day two jump back in. You know, that's what they did. If you guys remember for the WSP Paradise main event, they had this day one, day two thing going on, and those are at the end of the day. Those are some meaningful structural changes, and I would I would say that they're specifically designed to increase the entry count. Now, I guess that we can debate whether they got the number that they thought they might have gotten. You know, when you do all that sort of changing to the structure. Yes you said a new record, yes you had twenty percent growth, but did you have aspirations to go higher. I mean, that's just we don't know that right, you know, but I'm just thinking that that's how I would probably think about things. You know, did we hit the target number whatever we set internally? And then another question I think you can ask yourself is you know, how much growth came from just more players or you know, compared to just more opportunities for the current players to be able to enter and fire more bullets. You know, That's that's something else to consider at the end of it all. Day two D was on Sunday, so the final starting flight or you know, opportunity to get in because you could enter for the first hour and fifteen minutes up until that the close of the first break on the day two. At the end of that day there were six hundred and sixty total players remaining. I don't think the full prize pool is au yet in terms of sorry, the full payout list is au yet, but that will be to come. But of course an absolutely gigantic prize pool number. And then on Monday we'll get the rest of the payouts in that one. I played on Day two D, I busted. I mean, today was a day I probably just you know, never want to remember when it comes to poker. I mean, it just it absolutely sucked. From hand number four of the day to my bust out hand, it was just it sucked. I don't I mean, I'm always I'm going to go through all the hands that I played. I wrote them all down once again, not not on this podcast, but in my own time, just to try and see if I did anything wrong. There's definitely one spot where I missed a bluff. I didn't pull the trigger with Queen High, and yeah, I just I really did just get gun shy in that moment. And maybe some of it is because I didn't think like things were going my way. But anyway, I didn't pull the trigger after betting flop, I raced pre bedflop by bet turn. I didn't pull the trigger. I should have. I kind of misread the guy's hand or where he would be on the board, and he had like at the end of it, had like fourth pair and he probably would have folded to a jam on the end, obviously. But yeah, that was that was a frustrating one. I did get one really good bluff through, you know, when I had King High, and yeah, I mean I I thought I played well and it was just a day where, you know, there was a couple of times when I opened and it was like three bet four bet, and I just couldn't continue. There were many times when I would open and either small blind and big blind or just big blind would defend, and I would just be so far from the board, and it was a board that would connect with a big blind range much more than my range, and I just really had no sort of maneuverability. So it wasn't like one big hand really hurt me one way or the other. On my day too, it was just over and over and over again, just losing like, you know, fifteen k here, twenty k there, like, and just just that constant pounding and I could never get anything going. And I would guess that I also didn't really have any good hands to you know, get dealt Like I didn't pick up a whole bunch of hands and just lose them. I mean, I had Ace King twice, but that was, you know, really it. And honestly, I think if I play this day with that exact you know, distribution, then then I it probably all just ends up the same way. I'm just and I don't know, I'm just I guess I'm just frustrated in that because you feel like you're just being dealt out of the tournament without being dealt out of the tournament, and that's just a really kind of shitty feeling. Going back to kind of what I learned last year during my Tabsity main event run is just really focus on it's only about the next hand that you're playing, focus on the situation, how many big blinds you have, what's going on at the table, et cetera. And I really tried to do that, and it just nothing friggin worked, and it was just frustrating. It was very, very frustrating, And like I said, I would like to forget about it all one hand in particular that I really want to forget about, but right now I can't. I can't forget about it because it's still on my mind. Was my bust out hand. So I came into today with I think it was two hundred and fifty eight thousand, so more than five starting stacks. You start with fifty K in this tournament, I'm just louving, losing every pot left, right, and center that I play. I'm down to fifty nine thousand at five K big blind folds to me on the button, I jam King Queen off. The Big Blind looks down at his cards and immediately lets out like this big sigh and the way he did it like everyone at the table kind of like looked at him. And then he stands up. After he does this, SI kind of looks around the room like, I'm like, there's like, I don't know, a thousand people left in the flight, six hundred and something cash, like we're nowhere near the money. And not to mention, I have fifty nine K, so I have what almost twelve bigs, just under twelve bigs. He's got like three hundred K, and I'm just like, Okay, what the heck is going on? Like this guy just has like he has like a shitty ace, like you know, like ACE four or something. He's like, oh, I have to call this guy's jam with the ace or you know. I'm also thinking like, okay, maybe he's got King ten or something, and I'm like, this is great King ten, King nine or whatever, or maybe he's I don't know, got two deuces. I have no idea. After he stands up and kind of looks around the room, he asks, He's like, how much is it. The dealer says, you know, it's fifty nine thousand. He kind of sighs, picks up the chips in his hand size again, and eventually calls I table my hand. I'm like like, okay, if he hasn't a bad as whatever, you know, let's run it. But other than that, I think I'm in pretty good shape here. He's he rolls over pocket tents, and I'm just like, like, the way he's acting is like we're flipping for three hundred big blinds here on the stone bubble of this tournament. And I'm just like what what like what am I like in the fucking twilight zone? What the hell is going on here? And he rolls over the tens like after I roll over my King Queen, And on top of that, he kind of sighs there too, like again like like like this is the stone bubble of the tournament and it folded to me on the button and I just ripped in like seventy big blinds and he's got tens over there and he's got to make this call for a huge portion of his stack. So yeah, I was just I was just very frustrated with the way the situation. I mean you know, I just whatever, the board ran out, I missed, I get up. Somebody else at the table just like looks at me and starts laughing. I kind of start laughing. Yeah whatever. I mean. Obviously that player went on to bag nine hundred and five thousand, So Brian shout out to you. I won't totally blow you up and put you on the spot, but I mean, holy hell, man, that was just a brutal nit role, is what that was. That's just what it was. I got a call it like I see it, and that was a nitroll. Man, that was a freaking nit roll. Just don't just don't nitroll people. It's just bad etiquette. Okay, all right, moving on now that I got that off my chest. Sean Winter leads the final seven players in the twenty five K six max no limit hold them and eighty six thousand dollars up top there. I believe they are streaming this final table on Monday. Winter will be joined by Archer March Rosian, Absolute Crusher, Pavol Plus of Yosuki, Mickey, Clemens Reuter. Speaking of the monsters deck Clemens Reuter won it last year, Marius gersa Chance Corneth. Those are the final seven players. Again, that's one point two eighty six million up top in that twenty five K six max no limit hold them. In the fifteen hundred dollars big oh, there are twenty nine players left entering Day three. Two one hundred and fifty entries started in this one. Anthony rit to Dewey probably butchered that last name. I'm sorry. Anthony leads the way in that one. In the five hundred dollars freeze out, forty one hundred entries, one hundred and sixty two players remain. Now that number is down from last year. Last year five thousand and eighty two entries, so down right around one thousand entries there. The two K Nolan hold them kicked off today as well, nine hundred and sixty eight entries there. There are one hundred and sixty players left. Last year's field size there was sixteen ninety two. So, you know, it seems like, you know, I talked about some of the mixed game events that were that were up, and then it seems like the Nolan hold him stuff is the stuff that's down. This one is I get. I would say some of this might have to do a scheduling, because you have Day two d of the Monster Stack. Today you have this five hundred dollars freeze out, the five hundred all freeze I'll start at ten am. You have the Day two of the Monster Stack, and remember you can still register that started at eleven am and you can registerp until twelve fifteen. You play an hour and then you have a fifteen minute break, so until that the end of that break for the second level of to day, you could still register there, so people are still stuck in that probably can't get into that freeze out. And then the two K nolan at hold Them I believe started at twelve, so you know, just kind of a lot of overlap there, a lot of overlap there. Also kicking off was the ten K Dealer's Choice and after day one Chris Brewer is in the lead and right behind him is Jesse loanis. Now Chris Brewer I think has been dabbling into the mixed games a little bit more than Jesse loanis. But both of those guys are our players. You might not associate with mixed games, but both seem to be doing very well at least on day one of the ten K Dealer's Choice, And that's all I got for this episode of the Poker Podcast. As always, I appreciate you guys for listening. Don't forget to share the podcast, don't forget to get your questions, your takes, whatever in via email podcast at PokerGO dot com. But that's gonna do it for this one. My name is Donny Peters. It's a pleasure as always, and I will talk to you next time.