Speaker 1: Authenticity podcast.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing Boundless Authenticity. My guest tonight is Sarah Tai, our Tarot reader and a host of the Spirit Journey Collective podcast. Did I get that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, great? So how'd you get into this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That is a great question.
Speaker 3: I discovered tarot about twenty years ago when I was in high school, so I've been reading for a long time for myself and friends and things like that. But I through my spiritual awakening, which happened about four years ago, it was I was asking for my purpose and tara was what kept coming to me, and it was the one thing I kept saying no to until I finally. Spirit has a way of constantly tapping you onto the shoulder or throwing it two by four you until you say yes. And so for me, I think it was probably the third or fourth chap. I finally said, okay, I'm going to try this. And it's been a journey, but I love it. And taro is so misunderstood, but it's such a beautiful medicinal tool, is what I found.
Speaker 2: Right, I could agree with you there. I mean, I've never gotten into it myself when I was younger, and when I say younger, I mean a kid, My mom got me a big book on Nataro and I just kind of like, no, not for me, and through it in the corner. We still have it somewhere in the house, but yeah, I've just been avoiding it for the most part too, So I get that. But I just, you know, I'm one of these people where I have a lot of different things thrown at me, and it's like I can only do so many things. So I want to get the opportunity to talk to you or anybody else that's into it, and it really helps, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I feel the same way about astrology.
Speaker 1: I love astrology. That's why I get like you.
Speaker 3: I try to learn how to do it once and it's like a giant math problem. So I let the professionals deal with astrology. Although I love the idea of it, it's probably something.
Speaker 2: Similar exactly should lead it to the professionals. So I mean, what is your favorite part about doing this work? Though?
Speaker 3: I think my favorite part is watching how the message changes lives.
Speaker 1: And that sounds really grandiose, but it does.
Speaker 3: Every single time I do a reading, especially not all the time, but especially when I do events. So I offer five more on one sessions, email readings, and then I also do events where I get hired for weddings and corporate events and parties and things like that, and those I love the most because most of the people who sit down with me have never ever done a Tarot reading. And so when they sit down with me and they're expecting something kind of entertaining and woo wo, and instead they walk away with some tangible spiritual advice that not only land but was like rite what they needed to hear. It's really cool to see how they take it and how now their entire perception of Tarot is completely changed and they have something to help them, like, you know, moving on with their life forwards.
Speaker 1: So I love the medicinal aspect.
Speaker 3: I love seeing how it can help people evolve and grow and transform.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you know much about human design, but.
Speaker 3: I am a projector, and I don't know how to say because I'm not into human design either. But my cross of tension, I think is my It's something important, but it means I like I provoke people, and basically that's what I do through Taro is I provoke change and not me like I'm the vessel.
Speaker 1: I'm the conduit for.
Speaker 3: Spirit to basically be the catalyst and provoke change with the people I set with. And that's my favorite part is just seeing how they take them out message and what they.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm a manifesting generator or something like that. But that's another Okay, coming soon. But I like what you said because people who like to behave as though there is a hierarchy of healing modalities and only certain things can work and all that. But it brings clarity, it brings healing, it helps people get through a block, and so it's valid. It really is. And what annoys me is a super judaeo Christian perspective. Oh it's demonic, it'll bring the How is looking at a piece of cardboard going to bring demons into your life? I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I grew up Christians, so I definitely was in Doctor David with a lot of that idealism. I broke away from Christianity when I was about fifteen.
Speaker 1: Actually, around the time I got my first deck was when.
Speaker 3: I just started asking the questions, and like you, I didn't understand why these things were bad or scary. Now, granted, when I did used to read. Back then, I didn't see the medicine in it. For me, it was just entertainment and woo woo, and let's pull out my cards because I was young, and you know, it seemed.
Speaker 1: Really mystical and magical. But as I've gotten older.
Speaker 3: I've always had a Tarot deck on hand and I would just pulled out here and there for fun. But about seventy eight years ago was when I really saw the medicine in it and really saw what it can do versus like the entertainment aspect that I think a lot of people still think Taro is so And I love what you said about how you know there's different healing modalities. It's not just one and done right, And I think that that's important. Like you're saying that Taro has never spoken to you in that way, but I'm sure you have other modalities that have And so I'm a big believer that we all have a modality to work.
Speaker 1: With it, just we just have to find it.
Speaker 3: Some really connect with pendulums, some really connect with angel cards. You know, it just depends on your personality. And so for me, and I've tried angel cards, I love them. But for me, Tarot is it for just it speaks to me? Is the best way to say it is. I just feel like I can get in there and really figure out what the problem is, what the blocks are, what the traumas are, and et cetera. And yeah, breaking away from that Christianity standpoint has definitely been a journey because a lot of my family still is very Christian.
Speaker 1: But I've learned to just follow what feels right to me.
Speaker 3: And the more I've seen how my readings are, you know, impact others, and I see I get that positive feedback, the more I know I'm right where I'm supposed to be, despite the belief system I'm still trying to break out of.
Speaker 2: So what would you say to someone who's on the fence about getting into tarot?
Speaker 3: I would say, pick up a deck, honestly. I mean, you could always go to a professional as well, you know, and let them read your cards. But you can also just buy a deck and just take your time with them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You can start with the book that comes with it, or you can just what I did for the longest time, even though I had my book, I would google different meanings and I'd go with the one that felt right to me, and that helped me build up my intuition without me even knowing that that's what I was doing. So there's lots of different ways you can kind of play with it, but definitely if you're interested in figuring out if it's for you, I would say, pick up a deck and you know, give it some curiosity. Because what I found so like I said about seven eight years ago, was when I finally saw Caah for.
Speaker 1: The magic and the medicine that it is.
Speaker 3: I was in a really difficult situation in a marriage that was starting to turn abusive, and I was very unsure if I should leave or not. That was where I was at, and it was actually kind of a cool story because my so, my then husband, went to work early that morning and I I got woken up to my dogs going crazy and barking at my back patio. And that's significant because I was on the second floor. I remember I got woken up and I was like, what are they barking at?
Speaker 1: You know, there's nothing out there.
Speaker 3: We're on the second floor, and I looked out the window and there's a raven sitting perfectly still on my balcony, completely unbothered by my big Springer Spaniel that was jumping and clawing at the door, like it just wasn't bothered and just looked at me, and maybe was there for maybe thirty seconds minute tops, but it just it felt longer, but I just sat there and stared at me, and then it flew away.
Speaker 1: And that's when I thought, what does that mean? What does a raven mean?
Speaker 3: And so I looked it up, and it correlates a lot with the death card in Tero. It speaks to like the phoenix, new beginning, endings and new beginnings, and so that prompted me to pull out my cards for the first time ever to really ask them for guidance, and I asked should I stay or should I go? And the outcome cards were just so relevant. If I stayed, if the outcome card was the Devil, which basically means that the cycle wasn't going to change, it wasn't going to get better if I stay. If I left, the outcome card was death, which perfectly correlated with that raven.
Speaker 1: I had just seen.
Speaker 3: And so speaking of new beginnings and letting something ends for something new can begin.
Speaker 1: And so that's the first time I saw Taro for the medicine that it is.
Speaker 3: And I would say that After that, when I started turning into my deck for some real issues, you know, I would turn for big life decisions or hey I met this guy, is this a good fit? Or you know, I would ask for different reasons. But the cards were very consistent. So for someone who might want to pick up a deck and they want to play with it and see if it's.
Speaker 1: For them, look at that consistency. Maybe even I create a journal.
Speaker 3: I'm not really a journaler, so I didn't do that, but I paid attention because whenever I pull out the cards, like there was one one person I was dating for a good six months and every time I asked, and I asked my deck a lot of times, I was like, is this is if things gonna work out? Tell me what you know what to expect from this, and over and over it kept saying, yeah, he's not going to commit, he's.
Speaker 1: Just having fun. This is not going to go there. And it said that's over and.
Speaker 3: Over and over until I finally realized, like, oh wait, no, you're right, it's not going anywhere, you know, But it was consistent. I mean, and I can tell you I asked my cards probably way too many times because I was hoping for a different answer. This is way back when, but you know, back when I started realizing there's more to it. So I would definitely say, journal, pull out the cards and see what that consistency is. Because when you have seventy eight cards in a deck with a different meaning and this and the relevant cards are constantly popping up for you over and over.
Speaker 1: Again, you know it says something. So yeah, I would just like it, curious and play with it and see what comes through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense to me. I was reading some of the reviews on your Facebook and they're incredible. I mean, one of them says Sarah's reading for me was so interesting and insightful. She doesn't sugarcoat the messages, but still delivers them in a thoughtful way, not blunt or harsh. She even apologized that the reading may not have been what I wanted to hear, especially since it dealt with a relationship and maybe it sounds odd. Her voice is also very soothing. Despite the message, I could have listened to her talk for many more minutes. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still it's so funny.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this professionally for a little over three years now, and I still like second guess myself all the time.
Speaker 1: But the reviews like that are just so.
Speaker 3: Helpful and reminded me that I'm doing the work I'm supposed to be doing. You know, I've learned that I'm a conduit, so you know, I'm That's why I say I'm an intuitive reader, because it's a combination of the cards.
Speaker 1: And what I'm picking up from spirit.
Speaker 3: So it's it's kind of a co creation thing that happens when I read for someone, and it's hard, especially in not like that review, when I'm picking up something that I can tell it's not what they're wanting, but that's what's coming through and it's not I've learned through my you know, through my professional reading days, you can't sugarcoat, and I've learned I don't sugarcote. Even if I'm super uncomfortable with sharing what's coming through, I do it and it always pays off. But that's Yeah, it's the removing the ego and not trying to make it make sense or make it what they.
Speaker 1: Want to hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost every single one of these reviews says how you're intuitive and very caring and I think that's that's incredible, because that's what we need. More of the reason why traditional therapy fails is because people feel like their therapist doesn't care. You know, but as a skilled helper of any practice, carrying comes first and foremost, as well as being very straightforward, being very blunt, because you can't just continue to let wounds fester or they get infected, and then after they stay infected for a while, what happens? Right? So yeah, yeah, so that's great.
Speaker 1: That's a great analogy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I heard you were going to give me a reading. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: So I have two different reading options I can offer you. I can do one that's short and sweet, which is takes about like five minutes, or I can do my higher self message, which is a little more in depth and takes about.
Speaker 1: Ten to twelve minutes. Let's go for you to have at which one short and sweet? All right, So, do you have a specific question in mind?
Speaker 3: Or we could just dive into a certain area of your life, or we could just see what higher self wants you to know and go a.
Speaker 1: Little more general.
Speaker 2: Let's just do a general one. I'm curious, Oh, I think you might have frozen. Yeah, I think we froze for a second. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, in general, sorry, you froze a little bit, but I think we're back on track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the energy. It breaks zoom like crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, that we are in the middle of Mercury retrograde and that loves to mess with Zoom. As you mentioned before, I also have a podcast and I use Zoom as my reporting platform. And last time Mercury went into retrograde, I never had any issues up until that point that everything went wrong with Zoom. So Mercury retrograde specifically it in Zoom is is it has some issues? Yeah, all right, So I'm going to go over what's working for you a challenged area, and then what high yourself wants you to know overall, and so like the this is short and sweet and more general, but usually the general tends to land and meet you where you are. Is what I've been told and seeing several different times. So what is super interesting is the card that's working for you. So I have the Five of Pentacles and this what generally isn't really a positive card, so I find it, you know, I always find it super interesting when the not so positive cards lands in the working for You placement.
Speaker 1: So with what I'm picking up from this, so the Five of Pentacles tends to speak to feelings of lack, struggling with lack mentality, specifically feeling like you don't have what you need in order to prosper, in order to get where you want to go, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And so with this being in an area that's working for you, I feel like what's coming up is feelings of lack is something that you struggle with, but I think that you are starting to learn how to battle that. So when you start to feel like you're missing something or you don't have what you need it maybe a past version of you would have just kind of given up or kind of just sat and wallowed in it.
Speaker 1: And I think now.
Speaker 3: You're at this place where when you start to feel like there's no resources and it's not going anywhere, instead of giving up, you start to actually, okay, because I feel this way, now, I know I.
Speaker 1: Need to look for the resources.
Speaker 3: I know I need to trust. And then I think that you found when you've done that, doors start to open. So it's almost like when you get pushed up against the wall, you have the choice of like sitting down and burying your head, or you have the choice of going, I'm not giving up.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep looking.
Speaker 3: And I think that you've learned that way you can push up against the wall.
Speaker 1: Like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Now, I know more than ever I need to look for those resources and know that they're there. So I think it's working for you because you're starting to because this car is a mindset shift. The invitation is to shift to abundance mindset. It's to trust that when you don't see the doors, that's when you need to look for them and know that they're going to be there. Versus if you don't look for the doors, you won't find them because you're not looking. So it's starting to trust that know those doors are there. I'm going to just keep No, I'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna trust universe has my back and I'm gona trust that whatever I need is available and within reach if I look for it. So I think that that's what's working for you, is that you're starting to shift that mindset from lack of mentality to abundance, which is really cool. The next card over is a challenged area for you, and that's the Ten of Pentacles and so just also I love it when it again it's kind of flip flopp because this is more of a positive card. But the Ten of Pentacles, the shadow side of the Ten of Pentacles is not trusting the impact that you have on the world.
Speaker 1: And you're meant to make a big impact.
Speaker 3: If you look at this picture, you could see all the people that are coming together. That is part of your work in this world is to bring people together. And a lot of the shadow sides of the Ten of Pentacles is not seeing your own value. It's not seeing that that's what one of your superpowers is and not trusting that in yourself. So a challenge area for you is learning how to trust, like, okay, I do impact people, do bring people together, even if it's one on one like this. You know, even one of these conversations can start a ripple effect, right and still touch lots and lots of people, even if it's not in front of a bunch of people at once.
Speaker 1: So there's like a motivational speaker and.
Speaker 3: Then there's like one on one or there's both, but either way you're making you're meant to make an impact, So don't second guess yourself. Don't feel like what you're doing in the world isn't as important.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost like you're doubting your light.
Speaker 3: And higher self is like, no, no, no, no, your light is meant to shine and it's meant to bring people together. But you have to put yourself out there and believe it and trust it and step into that role willingly. So that's showing as a challenged area for you. And then your higher self message overall is the five of Swords or five of yes, five of swords reverse. It's this is what it looks like upright, but it came up reverse for you. So the five of Swords, this one speaks to it's really similar to the five of untal and that it's a mentality thing. So the five Pentacles specifically speaks to whether or not you have like tangible things and whether or not you have what you need, which I feel is so interesting being next to the Ten of Pentacles. I feel like what you're learning to trust is that you do bring things to the table. But when it comes to actually showing up in this ten of Pentacles energy, you're still kind of shying away from your own power. So it's like you're trusting that you have what you need to make an impact, but when you actually own the fact that you're making an impact.
Speaker 1: You shy away.
Speaker 3: Is kind of the energy that I'm getting around that. And then the Five of Swords, So I like the fact that it's reversed. It speaks to awareness, but it is saying that, and I think that it's because of this lack of mentality that you're coming away from. You still kind of feel like, for some reason, you feel like things around helping people are really messed up, like whatever, like your.
Speaker 1: Goal to help people, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like you feel like there's something in the world way of you fully embodying that what you what you bring to the world, And so I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To explain this and I'm struggling a little bit.
Speaker 3: So the Five of Pentacles is a feeling of things being too messed up to be okay. Like it's kind of like taking a base and throwing it on the ground and out shattered and feeling like, well, the base is broken, it's never going to be okay again.
Speaker 1: But that's the mentality the sword suit is all about.
Speaker 3: The mind is all about the narrative, the lens, the things you're the way you're you're seeing things, and specifically, the Five of Swords is all about your perception.
Speaker 1: So your perception.
Speaker 3: The struggle is that you don't have the resources to make an impact, but you know better.
Speaker 1: So with it being reversed, it is saying that you know that that's not true.
Speaker 3: You know that that's a feeling that you have but it's not reality, which is a really cool awareness that you have. And I I tease the analogy. I don't know what it's called, but it's a Japanese cultural thing where they take where they break bases or they break china bowls or whatever, and then they put it back together with gold. And so I don't know what it's called. I should learn what it's called because I always compare this card to it. But it's basically being able to take that broken glass and put it back together with gold and know that it's going to be okay. Nothing is ever so broken it can't be put back together again in some capacity, And the Five of Swords is in and of itself about overcoming whatever it is you feel like you can't overcome. So I like the fact that there's an awareness here because I feel like whatever it is that makes you feel like that's holding you back from making an impact, you aren't fully buying into that narrative. There's a part of you that is because I think, like I said, you used to have more of a lack mentality, and you're learning to shift it. So I think that now you're starting to push back against that narrative and saying no, I know, I feel like things are too messed up and I can't make this difference. But I also know that that's my own feelings, my own perception, my own lens I'm wearing, and I know I can change that lens and change how I'm doing it. So yeah, I feel like the big picture, like I left the Ton of Pentacles, is right in the middle. The big message is you are here to make an impact, and the challenge is learning how to shift to your mindset from lack of mentality and feeling like things are too messed up to know that no things are going to be okay, and I can still make the difference I want to make as I make this shift from the narrative I was telling myself before to.
Speaker 2: Now that's interesting reading. I would say that some of it's actually pretty accurate. And here's what's actually been going on. In my life. I've been I wouldn't say struggling, but it's been a challenge because where I live in Barbados, it's like, financially, everybody has this massive hole in their wallet because the government is continuing to squeeze the living daylights out of you every place that they can, and because we rely on tourism as our means of foreign exchange and stuff, and we can't buy oil and certain other items that we need. That continues to grow and grow because they expect that they can attract tourists to the country and they can raise the prices for the tourists who have a higher exchange rate to pay these exorbitant prices, and so it's killing everyone. So in my life I've been wanting to move because it's like, Wow, I would be able to stretch my dollars a lot better because I work hard to get these clients. And when you're in the business of self sabotage as well, you quickly realize exactly how many people out there actually want to change. And it's difficult for me to work with people who just want to talk to a therapist for an hour once or twice a week at infinitem. That's not my mission on this planet. My mission is to get you going and leave you at your strongest. You can do what you have to do. Right. So I've been having some second thoughts, and I've also been wondering, like, is anybody actually listening to this podcast and getting anything out of it anymore? Like things like that, you know, so spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I when I was looking at a ton of pentacles, I was picking up your podcast.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 3: As far as the mindset, yeah, it's it's hard because to your point with you know.
Speaker 1: Are so real quick? Are you? So? You are you in the US or not in the US?
Speaker 2: No, I used to live there, but I was. I live in Barbados, snow in the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: I know in the US we have some government, you know, I know a lot of US are struggling financially, So I don't know how, But I think that the idea is still the same, is that when you're struggling by your government rules, you're you're living in the major right, You're still living by these rules that are put on you versus when you're able to kind of go beyond that and go more to like law of manifestation, law of attraction, things like that.
Speaker 1: That's because that's a universal law.
Speaker 3: When you learn how to use that, the systems, the governmental systems don't really You're you're working on a law that's bigger than the government, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's it's more of the energize. It's really hard.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, it's everybody's getting squeezed everywhere, so might challenge where do I move to that is going to be better than this? That's that. Yeah, No, for sure, it's surrounding energy.
Speaker 1: You know, it's all good. I one hundred percent agree because I'm in California.
Speaker 3: We're like one of the most expensive states in the US to live in, and it's extremely really like every time I go to the grocery store these days, I want to cry.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's all I bought, that's how much ub spending.
Speaker 3: But it hurts, you know, But I've also seen people break out of the system, so I know it's possible. It's just learning how to harness and really trust that surrender and that's really hard, Like you to your point when you have bills to pay, rent to pay, you know, you have a livelihood you have to upkeep. So I feel like part of what you're learning how to do is use your mindset to help break out of that in order to make the impact that you want. But it's it's going to be a combination of like learning where to go, which I feel like that's going to be more of a surrender, like you're going to get guided to that, but also learning how to trust something bigger than you that it's going to be okay, but totally easier said than done, one hundred percent. It's it's a combination of a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, It's like it's interesting because this is kind of like a mentality has come back around, because you know, ten twelve years ago, I was broke, sleeping on the or couches and stuff like that, trying to make things work, you know, and I had to completely shift all of that to get to a point where I was working really hard at building a business and getting clients and having enough money. And I had to conquer that and then it's like, Okay, I was comfortable for a couple of years and then now it's like every week, you know, where's my money going? Like you said, the grocery bag is getting smaller and smaller because you're buying a less stuff, right, And it's it's not even so much about myself because I myself, I don't require a lot of things, but I I don't live on a farm, but I could as well. I have so many animals to support and things like that. So it's been it's been tough as well as you know, kids wanting things and all that.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, I yeah, totally. I have an eight year old. It starts tomorrow. I'm just like buying all the things like going home, Oh my god, all my money back.
Speaker 1: To school and night, you know, we're back to school days.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's it's it's a lot, no for sure, But I do think that that And I'm preaching to the choir because I am also struggling with like it's so funny when I get in these modes of trust, right where like I know, I just I just fully believe, Yeah, i'mna get I'm gonna make this much today, And I get into this modehere I just believe it, and.
Speaker 1: Then it happens and I'm like, oh my gosh, I just have to replicate that.
Speaker 3: But it's not exactly that simple because once that happens, then fear based comes in the next day of wait, well I actually be able to do that again, maybe I won't be able to and then guess what, I don't. So it's so interesting, like I know that there's a mindset. I know, I know there's an aspect to it that works, but it's like you also have to fully take that leap of faith, and that's hard when you're surrounded in this situation where everything feels hard. Yeah, if you have to believe, it can be easy while everything feels hard.
Speaker 2: It's difficult because in my life I see so much magic, but then there's different things, like money is just a completely different energy. People say whatever they want. It's a completely different energy. Half the time, it feels like it's an evil energy because it's something you can hardly get a hold of. Every time you get accustomed to it, it changes and something in your life changes and it makes it harder and so you have to play that balancing act again and it can be tricky. And so it's kind of like that phase that I'm going through right now. It is like I have to repattern redo certain things I thought i'd already conquered, and it's frustrating.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, one hundred percent, I'm right there with you with that exact same mentality that you described it perfectly. There's actually, you know, there's this other podcast that started me on my spiritual journey. Because before I'd started my spiritual journey four years ago, I was econostic. I didn't really have a belief system on what I was doing here. You know, I was like more to light atheist, you know, because I wanted to believe in something. But I also was like, but come on, there are people just saying that's make themselves feel better, you know what I mean. Like, I just didn't have that trust that I found when I found my spirituality. But I started listening to podcasts, and the first one I listened to was this podcast called Expanded and they were rooted in science. So a lot of what their workshops were based in was self hypnosis and reprogramming beliefs, and so that was what got me into my spirituality because I needed that logic and that science. I'm like, I need something that's tangible because otherwise I'm not going to believe in it, and it's tangible, and they have different workshops and what they like. One one of the things that they offer is a money workshop, which I'm actually just now setting myself up for. But the whole idea is that money it's not I wouldn't say it's evil. I do think it is an energy, and I do think it is a certain type of energy, but I think it's a worthiness energy. And I think that especially when I when I've learned from like their workshops with money, is that it's it's around whether or not you feel like you're secure with it, and most of us aren't because unless we were we were blessed in a lifestyle where we were really able to see that it's okay to be comfortable. You know, a lot of us are like, we're not used to that idea, and so there's a work that comes with it. And interestingly enough, love and money go hand in hand. So if you if you struggle in your love life, you often struggle in your money life too, because it's so fascinating that they're like, no, I definitely struggle.
Speaker 2: So that's a good thing. Yeah, well, it's interesting, you know. It's just it's like, what's kind of you know, is really interesting because I know people who are multi millionaires and even they are sweating, They're like, what is going on? It's like, I want to stay rich, and it's like, yeah, I get what you're saying, because I want to stay what I'm pretty well balanced to. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've kind of in that mindset of can we just go back to like trading and just you know, service trading and you know, I'll I be in my gift, you be in your gift and we can all like collaborate.
Speaker 1: But I know that that's never going to happen. But I just feel like, yeah, it's it's hard right now for sure, all around.
Speaker 2: It's just right now. I don't think it's going to stay like that forever. Things you'd have a wave coming back around. No yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And when you trust spirit and surrender, which is the hardest part to do, but that's when.
Speaker 1: The magic happens. And when doors tend to open.
Speaker 3: Is when you're like, Okay, I don't feel like the possibility is here. But like an interesting example, my so as I mentioned I grew up very Christian, and so my mom and I are still very close.
Speaker 1: But she's still very Christian and she knows that I'm not, and we have a healthy respect on our beliefs.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But the one thing that I would notice, and I've noticed this for years, is things just happened for her. Like if we're running late and it's a busy mal or something we're trying to get somewhere on time, she always gets the parking spot that's right up front, or you know, she's going through a difficult time and she doesn't know how these are going to work themselves out all of a sudden, Bam bam bam.
Speaker 3: These things just line up. Things happen, and you know, I'll comment on it and she'll.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, well, I.
Speaker 3: Was praying on the way to the place, and I pread it was boring that, you know, I knew God was going to deliver and that things things were going to line up. And one thing that I've learned through my spirituality through Taro even is faith is so powerful and it doesn't necessarily have to be in any kind of specific belief system. So for my mom, she's a Christian, and so she that's where her faith was and she's But the thing is, she really believes that, you know, when she praised, when when she asked for things, and then and it's like, I really need this to happen, but I don't know how it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: So I trust my higher power to make it happen.
Speaker 3: It happens, and so I feel like that is probably more of the struggle with money and the situations that I think a lot of us are in. Is that faith and literally trusting without needing to know how it's going to work out, just trusting that, Okay, this is my dilemma, this is what I need to happen on some capacity asking for it, because they always say asking you shall receive right if you don't.
Speaker 1: Ask right, but then trusting you it's going to work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so it's it's again so much easier said than done. But I feel like it's that faith piece just because I see it with my mom and yet I've tried over and over to be Christian, it just does not. It feels like I'm putting like a shoe on that just doesn't fit, Like the beliefs are just they're not for me.
Speaker 1: My beliefs are so much bigger.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, yeah, I can't be confined to all these systems.
Speaker 1: I really just can't. At so I know for sure Christianity isn't for me.
Speaker 3: But after watching her and then having moments on my own where I don't know how things are going to work out, but I put down my stress and my panic about it, and then doors open and again it's it's a mindset thing. You have to really trust and surrender, and I think the as humans that's extremely difficult, but I think that that's really where the power is, and that's just from my own experiences.
Speaker 2: I agree. So where can we find you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So my website is www dot spirit journey dot com and you can find me on Instagram at Spirit Underscore Journey Underscore Collective. I offer one on one sessions, email readings, and I just recently launched something called the Alignment Project, which is taking a terror reading kind of like what I gave to you, but way more in depth, and then turning it into actual actionable steps, tangible steps of step one, step two, step three, like this is your goal, this is what you're trying to overcome. These are the steps to help get you there with journal prompts and everything else, kind of like a roadmap. So that's a new thing I am offering. I'm really excited about. But yeah, that's and then I also have my own podcast, Spirit Journey Collective, so that's that's where you can find me.
Speaker 1: And I'm on Spotify, YouTube and Apple podcasts.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Well, thanks for that reading and thanks for being on the Boundless Authenticity Podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me. This was great.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I hope we talk again soon. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Perfect, you're listening to the Boundless Authenticity Podcast where we discuss everything related to the evolution of human consciousness.
Speaker 1: That's very nice for you.
Speaker 5: To understand that the United States bills bunkers, which are basically cities on your.
Speaker 3: Every three months into your self conscious it.
Speaker 1: Is your love and.
Speaker 3: Your insolation, your creativity and imagination unchanged.
Speaker 1: So conscious sis and I recate Bold for your large quote, very harm The soul by her are cultious spectology, cultures of guarium for your purity.
Speaker 5: We live in a multidimensional reality, whether it comes through esitary information in the spiritual realms or the UFO people experiences, or mainstream on the physics, and through natrem science now realizing that parallel dimensions probably is is we're all spiritual means we're all having these human experience as we've heard that place over and over and over.
Speaker 1: But what does that really mean?
Speaker 3: You know, all of the questions about do we have these answers inside of our soul?
Speaker 5: We're ultimately studying the nature of what it is to be human, good and evil, our psychology.
Speaker 1: How we fitting, and our health.
Speaker 5: That's why I love Bruce Lee's great quote, all knowledge is ultimately self knowledge.
Speaker 1: UC Boundaries for Authenticity podcast