Speaker 1: Oh, bed of Fessor.
Speaker 2: Oh, hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob and today we have a very special guest, Brandy Anderson.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Cult.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's great to be here. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Super excited about this conversation.
Speaker 2: We were talking a little bit pre show and you came on to Meta Mysteries about a year ago and it's just been one of those stories that we always think about and it's hard to comprehend, but it is so magical and awesome. But if you would, I mean, you know, let's could you tell the good cult members maybe a little bit about your story and about you?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, my name is Brandy Anderson, and i am a spiritual director and a Unian coach and the co host of Transcending the rabbit Hole podcast and Spectral Symposium podcast. And I'm also the author of Through the Veil, a Glimpse into the Afterlife. So that's a little bit about me. I had a spiritual awakening in twenty fourteen and that sort of sent me on a journey of seeking out ultimate truth. And throughout that journey, in the course of time, my grandmother came to the end of her physical life, and as she was crossing from the physical realm into the quantum realm, she sort of got stuck. And in the process of well, I should back up and say that when we come to the end of our physical lives, the veil between the physical and the spiritual becomes kind of thin, and it creates a space where often people on their deathbeds will see loved ones, you know, in the room that have already crossed, people who aren't there, that type of thing. And so but at the moment of our actual passing, the veil that's already thin just opens entirely, creating a portal, and we just slipped from the physical, from the yeah physical, into the spiritual. And in my grandmother's case, she was really resisting death. She had an aversion to death. She was afraid to die, and so she was really holding on and in her passing she kind of got stuck momentarily and it created a situation where her portal remained open, and so she found a way to sort of push her way back into time and space and have sustained communication with us. Uh, probably a month month and a half after she crossed. The first activity began in the house where she lives, which I don't I don't live in that house. It's family members who live there. But uh, what happened the first the first communication attempt, The television popped on by itself. It's a Roku smart TV. It navigated to the search feature and the word hello just appeared in the search bar, and my family ran shrieking out of the house in fright, and they called me, and I immediately thought that it was a hacker, someone in the physical realm was hacking into the television, playing a distasteful prank. And so I said, well, check parameter camera cameras, you know, like rule out any any physical activity. And they checked, and they couldn't find the source of anything. And uh, but in the course of time, it just persisted, like the TV would pop on, a word would appear, everybody would freak out, the TV would shut off. And so finally I said, why don't we, you know, entertain whoever or whatever this is. It's not stopping and it's affecting your quality of life. My aunt had moved out of the house, she was so rattled by it. I said, so maybe we should just engage with whoever it is and try to get to the bottom of it, see what's happening, and try to stop it. And I really, in my heart of heart's thought, it's someone in the physical realm. There's a physical phenological reason for this. But as we engaged, you know, and as I sat and engaged with whoever it was, it became quickly apparent that it could not be anyone in the physical realm, because whoever it was could read our thoughts in real time, and it rocked us. And I remember sitting there thinking like I would be thinking a question in my mind and the answer would be typed you know, on the screen in front of me as I'm thinking it, before I even articulated it. And so after a couple times of that happening, you know, I started to test it in my head. I would think something really strongly and see and sure enough, you know, the response would just be issued.
Speaker 1: So real quick, real quick.
Speaker 5: Not to interrupt, but a couple of questions with this story thus far. Okay, so you said that you had a spiritual awakening. You said twenty twelve or twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fourteen. Okay, So may I ask what is your background as far as, for lack of better words, religious beliefs goes. Were you brought up a certain religious faith? Were you in a pretty agnostic household? Where is your background in all of that?
Speaker 4: Well, I was raised in a Christian family, although we weren't avid church goers. I mean, I would have identified as a Christian my entire life, but I have to admit I really wasn't practicing any form of religion. I was not following Jesus, sure, because I would have said that I was a Christian. But then after my spiritual awakening in twenty fourteen, I did plug into some churches, and I would have identified as a Christian and was really following Christ and really digging in one hundred percent with all my heart, and really wrestling with theological and philosophical questions. So by the time my grandmother crossed, I would have identified as a Christian, although I was probably in a more contemplative space, more like gymsticism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what year did you say your grandmother crossed.
Speaker 4: I believe it was twenty eighteen. It'll be it'll be four years in September.
Speaker 1: Okay, so twenty fourteen, you have this spiritual awakening, you still identify as a Christian, at least in some flavor variety.
Speaker 5: Right, we can get into the details of this denomination versus that it's not important here, but you would have identified yourself as a Christian at this time your grandmother passed away, crossed over, as you have said, in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: Actually now it was four years ago, so it's twenty twenty one. I'm sorry. I was thinking of another pivotal moment in my life in twenty eighteen, Yes, twenty twenty one, Yes.
Speaker 5: Okay, twenty twenty one, when she crossed over? Yes, okay, got you.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: How long did it take between her crossing over for this first Roku Hello moment to take place?
Speaker 4: About a month to a month than I had But I have to say it was when when she crossed, her television was not a smart TV in her home. She crossed, and then my family member bought a Roku television, placed it in the living room in place of the television that was there, and within days the first attempt came through. So it was like a month month and a half after she crossed, but right after the Roku television was brought into the house.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So, and when y'all first got that message, initially, I would have the same thought, Right, this is a hacker because anything that is smart, anything that.
Speaker 1: Is hooked up to YouTube or you to excuse.
Speaker 5: Me, the Internet or Bluetooth or any of these things, it is hackable. So it would make perfect sense to logically assume that this is a hacker of some variety that is just playing a prank.
Speaker 1: Okay. And how long did it take for you.
Speaker 5: To actually engage with it, like you're talking about, rather than start thinking it was somebody of the physical realm, And in that regard, maybe a.
Speaker 4: Month, okay, because they would call me they were frightened, and I don't, like I said, I don't live there, and you know I would give them advice. Well, you know, I was like pray and sage in case it is something spiritual, something malevolent, you know, it's check the remote, replace the batteries. I mean, all of the logical things in my mind. Check the parameter, check the cameras. And finally it just persisted. And so I went there myself, and for the first time everyone sat down and didn't run out screaming. When the television popped on and the activity began, and so we as we engaged, Like I said, it became apparent quickly to me that it was not someone in the physical because they could read our thoughts and they knew things that we had never told another soul, like deeply personal things that we had never shared with anyone. And it was I mean, it rocked us when we realized that deeply spiritual in that sense.
Speaker 2: And I'll say, honestly like this almost reminds me of my like my elohem experience I did mushrooms and not going to go into that whole story, but it was like they were completing the sentences for me, Like before I could even finish the question that I had answer, the question was being completed by them and then answered by them congruently at the same time.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely what was happening. And it rocked to me. I was like, what is going on here? And then you know, my next question was, though, is this something good or is it malevolent? Like I was come from a Christian context, you know, everything's a demon, So I.
Speaker 5: Mean, and I don't even as a Christian, I don't necessarily agree with that, but a lot of them will say that that is clearly the answer to everything, And yeah, I get the thought process for sure. Yeah, so it was finishing your sentences for you. It was able to read your mind in a certain regard. So you knew that this was something, for lack of better words at this point in the story, otherworldly, possibly interdimensionally, something spiritual.
Speaker 1: Who knows it's something that we can't neatly put into a.
Speaker 3: Bud of sorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 5: So what did you do to determine that it was your grandmother? Because, like you said, these are very deeply personal things that you yourself knew. Was it anything specifically that she would have known that no one else would have known?
Speaker 1: Or to what level were we talking? You?
Speaker 4: See? The thing about that is everyone on the other side, And when I say other side, I mean any spirit can know everything about you. So that wouldn't have been definitive proof that, oh, that's my granny because she knows this, that or the other. All spirits could see all of those things. So what really solidified it for me was her love and devotion and care for particular family members. It quickly became a parent that she stayed because she could see destructive patterns in certain family members' lives and she spoke into it in a way that literally saved lives. It literally saved physical lives, but also a lot of healing, a lot of restoration, like course corrections in some people's lives.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wow, she was just typing the messages, you know, onto the into the search bar. So it was typed messages. So when I say she said, I definitely mean she typed words. Uh, but she you know, she she apologized for some past hurts that she needed to apologize for, healed some relationships. I mean, yeah, it was. It was definitely because of her love and the love of the messages that I mean, Jesus said you will know them by their fruit, and the fruit of everything that was coming through was just nothing but consistently love and light. And you know, and when I say love and light, it was you know, there were there were words of correction, but in love, the kind of kind of corrections that bring healing and restoration. So that is how I knew that it was my grandmother.
Speaker 3: So everybody that was were you the only one of the.
Speaker 2: Thoughts that were being read or was it everybody that came in contact with it?
Speaker 4: It was all of us. There were that first communication attempt. I think there were four of us, uh, sitting down, and yeah, all of us were rocked by it. It. Yeah, she was going, you know, through the room with each one of us kind of doing that and saying things. She knew we would need validation. She knew we wouldn't just sit down and start talking to some spirit through a TV, you know, And so in order to listen to her, she had to convince us that, first of all, that it was not some hacker, because she could read our thoughts. She knew we were thinking it was a hacker. And then secondly, she had to communicate in a way that we would know that it was her.
Speaker 3: This is so amazing, Jacob.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what do you think, like if Jacob is usually the stick in the mud, and he's I'm sure in his mind he's trying to figure out a way to make this make sense.
Speaker 3: But what's going through your mind right now, Jacob?
Speaker 5: Honestly, the first thought was, like she said, hackerism in some way, shape or form, or a glitch in tech or something like that. But the fact that it was reading thoughts, that's another level. The fact that it had very personal details about these individuals and what kind of struggles they were dealing with at that time. That's another level in and of itself, and I love how you said it like that. I always say, you gotta test the spirit and test the fruit, okay, because you can't just take one.
Speaker 1: Versus the other.
Speaker 5: I mean, there are certain denominations of Christianity that, Yo, they have great fruit, but their spirit is poisoned. Adversely, you have somewhere their spirit is on the money, but they produce no fruit. You gotta test both, right, That's the discernment that they talk about in the Bible.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, you are.
Speaker 5: Saying that the messages that were coming through this Roku device, they had not only good spirit, but good fruit that were being produced from these messages. That is where I kind of say, not every single thing that we can't explain is purely demonic.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 5: Now, I have never personally heard of a benevolent spirit or an angelic spirit or anything of the good coming through technology to convey messages before.
Speaker 1: So that's a bit of a nuance to I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just an inanimate object. I feel the same way like I do tarot cards, every single day. And I don't know how. I don't know how it works. I don't know who I'm connecting with. It definitely seems to be somebody that is like loving and carrying in something good, you know, like it never feels evil or anything.
Speaker 3: I can't explain it.
Speaker 2: So do you think, just out of curiosity, do you think that, like you, it's your grandmother?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Do you think that it's your grandmother that is.
Speaker 2: Literally inside the TV or is manipulating it and existing in the all I.
Speaker 3: Guess yeah, a better word, that's a great question.
Speaker 4: And I don't believe that she's inside the television by no means. I believe she is all around. You know, she is in spirit and she's just manipulating the television. See, in most cases when people cross, there is no open portal, like I said, They slip into the quantum realm and that veil just closes behind them, and so it makes it extremely difficult for them to manipulate the physical realm. They may want to send their loved ones a sign, they may want to say something important, but they can't. The veil just makes it too difficult. But in my grandmother's case, that portal remained open, and it allowed her to be able to manipulate the physical in ways she would not have been able to without it. And she can use other devices, not just the television that was just the initial communication, but she also types on we have a little thermal heat printers that we've invested in and they're like receipt paper, so to speak. Several of those they're not connected to any devices, they're not connected to the Internet, and they just sit around. You turn them on and she can print something out on the printer. But she could print, she could type something on the computer, the laptop, any electronic device. She can manipulate it if she wants to and has the energy to do so. But you know, in ghost Honting, I don't know if you watch any paranormal TV, which I don't typically that I'm not into that.
Speaker 5: I watch it for the Typically they are laughable, and I'm not saying that the spirit realm is laughable. I'm saying that these clowns that are acting as if they hear some garbled radio message.
Speaker 1: It was clearly al capone. You could hear them. It's like, bro, I'm sorry what some of them are.
Speaker 2: Some of them are pretty decent. I think there's one on YouTube. It's called Zach and Colby or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is the two youngsters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the ones that one kind of looks like, you know, super gothic dress but very cool.
Speaker 1: I think I met them once.
Speaker 5: They were passing through Louisiana doing things and I checked out their YouTube channel and it was extremely content creator esque and as it would now, maybe that was in their earlier days, you know, maybe they ever fined their their abilities a bit. Maybe they know what to look for now. Maybe back then it was for the shock and all. Now it's a little more real. I don't know, but at the time it was chetta cheesy.
Speaker 3: Is how long ago was that though?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, dude, we're talking twenty twenty, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Maybe hmm, Okay, I haven't been following them.
Speaker 1: For their Canadians, aren't they.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I only watched like a couple episodes, But I mean I'm still fun, like, way more fun than the ghost hunting shows on TV.
Speaker 1: Right, ghost Hunter on Discovery and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about, where it's like, Okay, dude, I see what you're trying to do.
Speaker 1: And I'm not shitting on you.
Speaker 5: Inherently, but also at a certain point, you're doing this for the shock and awe, and like, I can respect the.
Speaker 1: Hustle on that, but it's the same thing as like.
Speaker 5: Long Island Medium or was that other one Hollywood medium or whatever. It's like, I'm not saying mediums are all full of shit. I'm saying these two clowns are like that.
Speaker 1: That's all, you know?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, I mean everybody, they all kind of have their own flavor and stuff, and some people are in it for like the shotgun awe, the jump scares and everything like that, and I mean, hey, if that's what you're going for is for entertainment, then that's fine. But yeah, I don't believe that what you're doing is for entertainment by any means.
Speaker 4: Though, right, right right, what I was gonna say when I said, do you ever watch any of the paranormal stuff? I wasn't. Yeah, it's definitely the theatrical and there's definitely an element of fiction weaved into all of it. But I was going to say they use electronic devices like to light you know, the little I don't even know what they're called, but they have different electronic devices where a spirit could manipulate turn a light on a green or a red light or that kind of thing. So they're definitely using electronic equipment to try to contact or get in touch with the spirits on the other side.
Speaker 3: Now how much spirit boxes?
Speaker 4: Yeah that and so yeah, spirits can definitely, I mean, we are all nothing but energy, right, and so of course they can manipulate energy. That's where I was going with that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think they are just manipulating the energy. In Jacob's studio back there.
Speaker 5: My chair hit the shield behind me and it fell off the wall. I literally just readjusted it before we shot. But the timing of that was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 2: No, I think that that is so man, I don't even know where to go with it because I'm not sure Jacob, I mean, what would you need. So I know that this is getting just getting a story from someone else, and she's tested it, she's validated it in every which way. I mean, it seems like and doesn't even need to be connected to the Internet for the printer, paper and everything else.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I don't know how else you would even prove that if you need it. But you know what I mean, like, how like what step further could you go?
Speaker 1: At this point, Bro, I'm just kind of enthralled in the story.
Speaker 5: I'm not My brain's not even in the realm of trying to poke holes in anything.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of taking it all in right.
Speaker 5: Now, and especially because we're going off of things like you said, the printer paper's not hooked up to the Internet. The only thing that's hooked up to it is electricity right now? Are these printer paper or printers? For lack of better words, how would you if you wanted to send a message to be printed up? Could you do that from your phone? Would you have to hardwire and plug into it? Or is it bluetooth accessible?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How what are these things rigged up? As?
Speaker 4: I believe you could just bluetooth. I believe you could connect wirelessly, although we haven't connected to any devices, so I'm not exactly certain, and I don't live in the house, so I don't have one right here handy to just look at.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you could hook your phone to it wirelessly.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean so that also kind of makes sense, right, And again, not for the hacker conversation, but also the Roku device being a smart device in all these things, it would be linked up in some way, shape or form. If this device is also Bluetooth accessible, the same way that a lot of smart TVs are, it would make sense that that might be the medium that she is choosing to speak.
Speaker 1: To y'all with. But I want to go back and ask you a question. You said that the portal was.
Speaker 5: Opened or it wasn't closed all the way or whatever whenever she crossed over. Can you go a little more in depth on this. What portal in particular, what in your opinion, has kept it open and what keeps it open for a certain person when they are trying to make that transition over? Was there, like, uh, was it during a solar eclipse or something like that?
Speaker 1: Was it on a specific big day of the year.
Speaker 5: With that, like, the portal is a little less. The veilist thinner was a Halloween like you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, or specific location as we've heard before.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, well, according to my grandmother, it was left open because she was in resistance. She was really struggling and fighting to stay and she said that when people sometimes when people cross suddenly from traumatic something traumatic, like maybe they're murdered, and sometimes those portals remain open, and it's because the person is really digging and scratching to stay. They're not ready to go that, you know, it's a shock. Maybe they're afraid. My grandmother was a Christian. She would have identified as a Christian. She was ninety five years old and had spent her entire life sitting in church every time the doors were open. She had prayed the prayer go into Heaven when she dies, that kind of belief. But at the end of her physical life, she had no blessed assurance because she was afraid of death. She even asked a family member on a couple of occasions, please don't let me die.
Speaker 1: So she really she was afraid of death.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying that like, well, that means she's not a real I'm not saying that I would be scared though.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, that's how many people do you know, really who are in church, plugged in, you know, doing all the church things, but they don't have that inner shift maybe you know, And I'm not you know, I'm not assessing her inner condition. The time of her crossing. I'm just saying that a lot of people sit in church and miss miss the mark when it comes to really having that that faith, that trust that they really are crossing into what they say they believe with their mouths. And so I believe in my grandmother's case, she was certainly unsure about what she would be facing when she crossed. You know, there was an element of uncertainty in that. But also you know, she just really wasn't ready to leave the physical realm. You know, she just she wanted to be on this side. She wanted to have her favorite food, she wanted to do the things that she loves, and so, yeah, I think it was just a fear of the unknown. And I think a lot of people who sit in church have that fear of the unknown.
Speaker 2: I agree, probably most people, regardless of church or not, I mean, regardless of any religion.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's all taken on faith.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no proof of these things, not physical proof anyway.
Speaker 3: But even that being.
Speaker 2: Said, can you can you possibly like, was she able to tell you the story from like the time that she crossed over into how she got to jumping into the roku and all these different devices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when she first crossed, she was stuck and she was, you know, not in a good place, you know, spiritually speaking, because she was she was trying to hang on, not ready to go resisting. She was in that state of resistance. And anytime we're resisting, we suffer, right, And so she said that when she crossed, another family member was waiting on her, my aunt who had crossed before her, and was telling her, come with me, just let go and come on, and she but she was stubborn and she wouldn't do it. And so she loved ones were there. She was surrounded by loved ones. And after she said that, after she you know, gained some perspective about her situation, and I guess accepted the fact that she had crossed, and you know, and it was final in the sense that there was no coming back. In a physical way. She had this open portal, which is just an open door between the two realities, right, and she realized that she could step through that portal, so to speak, and manipulate the physical in certain ways. And then as she I guess, as she became aware of her situation, she started to hone in or pay attention to us, you know, her her loved ones. That are I mean, because really the physical realm and the spiritual realm just overlap. We are continually, perpetually surrounded by spirits. In Hebrews, it says, you know the great cloud of witnesses urging you on. Well, they're all around us all the time, we just don't usually into it or know that they're there. And so, you know, she was watching and seeing all of the different dynamics with her loved ones, things going on in their personal lives, things she didn't know about in the physical realm, how people really felt about her that you know what, people all of these things, and that's what really motivated her to push her way back in and actually try to make communication or contact with us in a way that or communicate with us in a way that we would listen. It was because she could see some things that desperately needed to be spoken into.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, if I mean, without getting too personal, I mean, and you don't have to answer this, this is totally fine if you don't want to.
Speaker 3: But how did she pass? Like, how did she die?
Speaker 2: Was it something that was really rough or was it just like a natural passing?
Speaker 5: You mentioned it like murder victims or somebody died violently might be caught in the middle of that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, a good question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a good question, and I don't mind answering. No, she was ninety five and she had broken her hip about a year earlier, and it just got her down. She was bedridden with the broken hip. She never did get mobile again, and so in the course of that year she just continued to decline. And I would say probably her heart at the end. But you know it was a natural, a peaceful passing, if you will, but not peaceful, I know, because even though peaceful in physical terms, she was in turmoil anteriorly about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, And kind of like you said, there's a lot of it doesn't matter which faith or which denomination or sect of what faith. There's a lot of people that put on a good mask when they go to their house of worship or when they're around their religious peers, and they speak as if they have the utmost faith, but in reality they struggle with that faith. And I mean, who are we to judge, right, We don't actually know the innermost personal struggles that somebody's dealing with. But you know, when the time comes, it comes regardless of people's opinions on it. So I'm wondering, like you said, how many people go to church every Sunday that are also still struggling with the faith question, And I wonder how many of them when they pass that door or portal will also be open to them. I'm wondering why was it open to her and that that opportunity offered so to speak?
Speaker 2: Is that because everybody has a choice about what they can do on the other side once you pass?
Speaker 3: Is that what that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all do have a choice once we cross. Now, the portal situation was kind of a fortuitous accident. She didn't intentionally say I'm going to create a portal so that I can communicate. She just in her passing the portal remained open. And she says that it happens more often than you would think. It's just that in most cases, people aren't open to the communication, so if anything begins to happen, they're completely frightened. And usually the person who has crossed, they don't want to really, they don't want to frighten their loved ones. And when they see that it's a a feutile endeavor. When they see that all of their communications are just going to frighten and they're never going to be able to have open discourse. They'll just move on and let the portal close and just you know, basically give up and focus on the next leg of their journey, so to speak. But I guess in my grandmother's case, she was just really tenacious. She really wants to say something desperately, and she continued to just try and try. Maybe in some on some levels she could see that that we might would be open. And you know, they can see the heart, they see the inclinations of the heart. So maybe she thought if I could just say enough where they would know what was me, then they'll listen. And so she she persisted.
Speaker 2: And so whenever I wonder, you know, with her struggle with you know, uh, wanting to kind of keep giving y'all messages and not necessarily going on to the next leg of her journey, if if she was to go on to that next leg of her journey, would she not have access to be able to reach out to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what she has gone on to the next leg of her journey, so to speak, like she's doing her in her work, is what she would she calls it work, but it's in her work and she's able to do that and remain close to us and communicate through the portal. But she tells me that on the other side there's something that she refers to as the beyond, and it really is highly stratified and complex. I would say it's like a multiverse situation, and it it I don't know. It defies words. In fact, when I asked her to speak into it, she'll say, no, say. And when I say, are you not supposed to tell me? She will She will say some of it she's not supposed to tell me, but some of it is just too ineffable for her to put into words for my finite brain to understand. People without a portal would probably move into the beyond because it's just more peaceful and you know, and they're able to really focus on their inner work and move on in that capacity. But even when they've moved on, they're still with us because in spirit, it's not like they're not confined to a specific location like we are here in the physical. So my grandmother can be with me and my aunt. And I'll give you an example. One day, the phone rang. It was the anniversary of my dog's crossing, who I was really close to, and the phone rang. My aunt was on the other end of the line and she said, yeah, Granny came on and told me to call you. So she turned the television on. Actually she interrupted my aunt's show. She was watching Downton Abbey. My grandmother interrupted, went to search and was like, call Brandy. She's like, okay, So she called me and I said, okay, Well, what does Grannie need? And Grannie said, she just wanted to let me know that my dog, Luke Luke is with you. He loves you. He's sending his love and he misses hungry howiees and my aunt like, what is hungry Howie's and I'm it's pizza and he loved that pizza. And anyway, so she was with my aunt typing that message so that my aunt could read it to me, but she was also with me, and she was in my kitchen, and she knew what I was feeling and thinking in that moment, so that she knew I needed to hear that message. And it was just it was very sweet. It was deeply comforting. And there have been otherstances where she's done things like that. Where in the moment, she's like multiple places at once. She can see multiple things kind of playing out, and she'll speak into it in a way that is just helpful. And like one time I had something weighing really heavy, and I had not communicated it to anyone, and then I went to her house where my family lives, and I'm sitting there just chilling in the living room. We're just hanging out and TV popped on, went to search and she typed my name and I'm like, yeah, and she said, do not fret. All is guiding all. She knew what I needed to hear, and it was deeply comforting. It helped me so much. But nobody else knew that. And so yeah, just all sorts of things that are really it defies our physical explanation for how you know, we process things on our end.
Speaker 3: That is so cool. I love this stuff.
Speaker 5: So her spirit seems to be cordoned off to the house itself, right, Has she come to you in your house in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. She comes to my house all the time. She could tell you all different things about what's going on in my house. If I have company, what I'm She's probably I'm not not. Probably she'll know exactly what I said here. She's here with us now, but it's that she can only type on a TV in her house because that's where the portal is. So if she comes to my house, I don't. I don't have an open portal in my home, thanks be to God. I mean, it would be okay if it was Grainnies, but I wouldn't want just an open portal because that honestly, those haunted places that you see where all that poultry geist activity is happening, the part that's maybe not theatrical, that is this real, right, because there is an open portal, and it's not like someone good's portal. It's an open portal. It's just like an open door into the spirit realm where anything can come.
Speaker 3: Through, and anybody who's desperate even that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like we've always said, the side of good and evil, we understand that spiritually.
Speaker 1: There is a good and a bad.
Speaker 5: Right, there is a side of light and love, and there is a side of evil and malice. Right now, someonet to say angels and demons, someone to put it to other terms. Whatever, We're still talking about the ying and the yang, the dark and the light fair. One of these sides is clamoring with everything they can to get out of any open door they can find, and the other side is waiting for you to come through that door to come to them. So I'm you know, so as far as that's concerned, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You just don't want to open portal up in your house. But now the.
Speaker 5: Question is what is the open Is this a is this attached to some sort of a physical object like And the only reason I'm asking is because oeg board, for instance, we understand that to be an open portal, but not in the good sense.
Speaker 1: That's more like a homing beacon for bad shit. Right.
Speaker 5: So that being said, do we know of the device or the thing inside this house that is acting as the open portal for Granny?
Speaker 3: Could be like an amulet or something like that, right.
Speaker 5: Could be a piece of jewelry, could be it could be anything, honestly, but do you know what that thing is or is it not? Even a thing like that is completely an ethereal portal that she is just for herself able to come through.
Speaker 1: What's the situation?
Speaker 4: That is a good question, And things can have portals like you're saying, Waga boards will be the portal themselves. So wherever you take the Wigia board, there's the open portal. Right, So definitely objects can be portals. But in my grandmother's case, it's not an object. It's just it's just in that location. And so you could doze the house down and clear that property and that portal would still be there.
Speaker 3: Is that just because that's where she died, That's.
Speaker 4: What she says. Yes, it's a location where she crossed. And she said that hospitals are full of portals. They're very loud. She said, I don't want to cross in a hospital if you can help it, because it's so she calls it loud. In my mind, I'm thinking crowded would be what I would think when she says loud, But on her uses the word loud, and I'm not sure why she choose that word.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta say that. I mean, is there a reason why you haven't sold your house and just went and built on an addition to that house so everybody could live in this like this awesome place.
Speaker 3: Always talking to Granny.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty much there all. I'm there a lot. I do. I visit a lot, and uh yeah, so I'm really thankful for that I'm close to the family and that I'm welcome to come anytime. When this first started happening, oh my gosh, I was the Almost every day, I was like, I'm practically moving in with you. I can't stay away. Like I was just so blown away, mind blown. I couldn't even and I didn't tell anyone really except really close friends family in the beginning because I was like, I sound unhinged. Every time I would start to explain what was happening or tell someone, I would think, in my mind, gosh, I sound unhinged. And to me, you know, being reasonable and logical and you know, balanced was really important to me. So it was hard for me to start telling people. I remember when I told my husband the first time, he just sat quiet, and I just like I told him, I just spilled it all out. I'm like, you won't believe what's going on. And when I finished telling him, he was just sitting there quiet. He didn't really say anything, and I'm like, well, please say something. He said. Well, if anybody else was telling me telling me this, I would think they were either full of shit and they're just making it up, or they've snapped like they're crazy something. You know, they're unhinged, he said. But because it's you, I know it's true, he said. So I'm gonna need a minute, give me a moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can imagine that.
Speaker 4: But he's witnessed it. I mean he talks, He goes there and has conversations and has had things. His dad came through my grandmother's portal and spoke to him, So it's yeah, so oh wow.
Speaker 1: So the portal is not specifically only she can use it kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Whoever she allows. It's her portal. She stays there, so it's safe and it's guarded, so to speak. But yeah, any spirit who wants to come through, she can allow and let them communicate if she wants.
Speaker 2: Do portals have an expiration date? I mean, because you got to think. I mean, people have died everywhere pretty much everywhere you can imagine, right right.
Speaker 4: I think if there's no interaction, they'll sort of just close up. I think it's the interaction because she continues to communicate and we communicate back. It keeps it. It keeps it open. But there are ways to close portals. People in the physical realm can go into places and closed portals. But she tells me that you need to be like clairvoyant. You need to be able to see into that realm and know what you're doing. And so these like these ghost hunters that go in and they say they're going to cleanse a place or cross ghost orre closed portals, she said, no, they're largely just creating a big mess, and often they're bringing stuff home with themselves. So it's really unsafe what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Now this being the case, you said that she is protecting the portal, Right, she's pretty much the gatekeeper of it. So it is impossible for a negative entity to come through.
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't say impossible because my experience, nothing is ever. I mean from everything that I've learned, what you know, what is life anyway? I mean we live in a multiverse and it's a holographic universe, and I mean, you know the things that I've learned, So I would say, no, nothing is impossible. Okay, But I would say, you know, just like you know, if you're going to Walmart, is it impossible that a gunman could come in? I mean, is it impossible that an evil person could be shopping? Next to you, and so no, I mean there's good and bad and everything. That's just this the flip side of everything. But I will say that it's unlikely and uh, if it did, you know, she would deal with it on her end. It's not like she has evacuated the portal and it's just left to the devices. I think if anything malevolent showed up, she and other spirits. I mean, it's not just my grandma. Like I said, we are surrounded by our I call it our team of light. You know, you may believe in spirit godes, angels, ancestors. I mean, we have a spirit team around us who are continually communicating. You mentioned taro.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I asked my grandmother one time, who is it or what is it with the tarot messages? Who's doing that? And she said, all all, so it's not one, you know, So we have a team. So I would say, if something malevolent showed up, I mean on our end, we would have to guard against that and you know, and pray and sage and you know, and be diligent. But also we have a spiritual team who works on our behalf that we don't even see.
Speaker 1: Wow, uh huh.
Speaker 5: Believe that the message was first sent to you, like, who was the first person to see the search and the hell o that was you?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 4: No, No, it was my family who lives in the house. I don't live there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, so all right, fair enough.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say it was about a month and some change after she passed when the first message came up, and it, like you said, it was a couple of days after this TV was even plugged in and came online. So I was curious the person that first got the message. Was this person particularly close to her, like they had a way stronger connection between her and this family member than any other member of the family, or was it just by happenstance because she finally found a source of communication that everybody could read.
Speaker 1: In your opinion, what do you think that was?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was both. And I think she was intending to communicate to anyone who would listen at that, you know, trying to just come through. But coincidentally, the people who live in the house were close to her, and they were people she wanted to say things too. So yeah, I think it was both and.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, just out of curiosity, I feel like I probably know the answer to this, But what does she exist as?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, I mean everything is energy, and I would say she's in some sort of astral body, light body, if you were to ask me the way that I sort of my mind processes it. So like when we leave the physical realm, we're no longer in a physical body, but we are even though we are disembodied the way we would articulate it. Here, we're not just unstructured. There's some sort of form, some sort of energetic expression of ourselves on the other side. So, yeah, energy though for sure light interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess a fair comparison might be what form is heat existing in our existence? Right?
Speaker 5: Like I currently have a pot on the stove right hypothetically, of course, and if I was to pass my hand over the top of it, I cannot see the heat that is hitting my hand, even though it is a measurable physical force. It doesn't necessarily have a shape or a form, but it is existing in some sort of physical form for me to have that experience, right, it is an energy for lack of better words, I feel like that might be kind of and I don't want to say it's a one to one comparison here, But I'm trying to find like you said, it's kind of our human minds trying to make sense of things that we could not possibly make sense of, which, for the record, is how I feel a lot of the Old Testament was written, by the way, So I one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. I mean I believe that it's kind of like that. That's a great metaphor because there are a lot of things in the world that we don't We can't into it with our five senses, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. And I believe that everything we see is sustained and supported by what we don't see, and so that's really what's real. The things we don't see, that's what's real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we only see one percent of the light spectrum, not even one percent. It's like a fraction of one percent of the light spectrum. So to think that you know what you see and what you feel is all there is, that's just even scientifically incorrect.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, yes, Okay, So I have I.
Speaker 2: Have one other question though, Wow, I'm sure gonna I'm gonna have many other questions, But in regards to this it's any time you you go to like a teacher or you know, some kind of I'm not gonna say, maybe a sended master or whatever. You know, somebody that is very much more I don't know what the term is. Somebody that enlightens a lot more and they're enlightened. There we go somebody that would be enlightened. You know, you hear about figures in the past, and they don't necessarily if you go and ask them for ask them a question, for an answer that you're seeking, it's almost always given to you in a parable not necessarily giving you a direct answer, but almost leading you in the right way, to give you a couple of bread crumbs, bread crumbs to lead you to that answer. Do you feel like whenever you ask her a question, or anybody asked her a question, is it ever a direct answer or is it almost like here, I'm going to try and lead you in this direction.
Speaker 4: It's direct and yeah, so not not too much fluff. She doesn't speak in Cohen's like you're speaking, you know, like the to keep you. But I will say she doesn't answer every question. And I have asked some things where I get she'll say no, say that's what my grandmother says, no say, And sometimes it's because she's not supposed to tell me. I'm not supposed to know. She wouldn't want to tell me anything that would violate my free will, anything that would affect my my journey, my unfolding, my coming into my highest life path. And so she's not gonna tell me anything that would trip me up in that way. But when I do ask direct questions about theological philosophical things, if it's something she can answer and if there are words to use, she answers directly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think that that's also that makes sense, right, I forget where I heard this quote, and I'm gonna miss quoted a bit here, but it's essentially, unfettered knowledge leads to unfettered sorrow. Essentially, like you know, you ever heard ignorance is bliss. There's a lot of truth to that, right. If you never learn that chemical biological weapons exist, the fear of a chlorine bomb hitting you will never into your brain.
Speaker 1: Now, there's got to be a balance.
Speaker 5: We can't just live in absolute ignorance our entire lives of the world around us, right, I get that, But when it comes to the other side, I truly believe there are certain things that we are not supposed to know, at least not in this life with our physical forms that we are currently speaking through as of this moment. I also believe that when we do cross over to the other side, we will learn everything.
Speaker 1: Maybe not even everything.
Speaker 5: Maybe there's other stuff that even our spirit bodies are not supposed to know. Maybe it's some other stuff that we realistically cannot comprehend even on that side of it.
Speaker 2: But I definitely would have some access to more than more than what you know now you can.
Speaker 1: Believe though, right absolutely, absolutely well.
Speaker 2: I guess the question where I was really trying to steer that too, is almost like a fortune telling. For example, Let's say I don't know you, would you be able to go to your grandma and ask her for the powerball numbers?
Speaker 5: You take the words out of my mouth. Could she give you the winning lotto ticket numbers? If so, what are we doing right now?
Speaker 4: Right? No, we have We've asked about that, and the future is fluid, is what she would say, And so we you know, even though we're not asking for powerball numbers or or things like that, although we have asked, could you is it possible that you could give us Powerball numbers, could you? And she would She'll say, no, you know that I wish, but the future is fluid. Things like that. But there have been times when we've asked certain things, not even thinking about it being future oriented, but just in our finite minds, be worried about something, worried about the outcome of something, and then ask her can you see what? And she can kind of like tear, Oh, she can tell you what is kind of flowing in the moment, like where is the energy kind of leaning, Like if you continue in this path, you're probably going to end up with this outcome. It's like the likely results or likely consequences of current energy flowing. But the future is fluid, and so she cannot predict the future. And she'll say, she'll say that future is fluid.
Speaker 3: Well it did.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that's the answer. Though, you know, you wouldn't want things set in stone, that would, you know. I mean, I know that some people believe in fate, and maybe there is a remnant of that of sorts, but it's almost like maybe it could be so fluid that you know the destination will always be the destination. But there's many of different paths to get there kind of thing, right, And I also.
Speaker 5: Think that there are people out there operating in the dark sided things that are trying to change the world to get a specific outcome in that way. And I do personally believe that that is not a good thing, right, Like you're you're trying to alter the course of events so that you can and get the desired outcome.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like cheating the game.
Speaker 5: And I don't believe that that is being done by the good forces out there. Praying for something is not the same as changing the course of events. Jonathan, you mentioned that you have a guy that you brought on the show that does chicken sacrifices for people, very high dollar clients because he has like a ninety nine percent success rate.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: There are people that are operating in the dark realms of things, or the left hand path, if you will.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that that's a good thing to do.
Speaker 5: I think that you can only make that happen if you are operating in the side of dark.
Speaker 2: Well that leads into the next question, then, you know, I don't know how much information you have been able to get from her. I know that I would be addicted until I learned everything, and then the next day I would try and learn everything all over again. But is there I mean, have you talked to her about negative entities or demons or the devil or the gin or whatever you want to call them, Like, I mean, is there any site that she would have on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from what I have learned in my communications, you know, there is no ontological being that is the devil or Satan, like all of evil personified into one being that doesn't exist. Evil is real. That's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying there's no ontological being that is the devil. But there are entities that are evil, malevolent demons if you will, and so yeah, they do exist, and like the sleep paralysis demon. I don't know if you've guys have heard, Yeah that she says that that's real, it's a real entity. And and really there are more entities then we have a language for or that we recognize, you know, like in the Christian tradition you have angels, demons, you know, they're seraphim cheru being, But there's way more than just that. And then in other traditions you have, like the gen and and so. But she says, yes, they're just basically we're using our human words, our limited language, to put language to something a reality that is prevalent on the other side. So yes, I would say, yeah, demons, angels, spiritual entities definitely exist. And when I say spiritual entities, I mean they've never incarnated into physical form in the three D realm that we're in. They're not human beings.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, it was about a month ago or so that I did a show on Meta Mysteries and it was this quantum science term called red shift and blue shift, and.
Speaker 3: I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: There was somebody that reached out and started saying about it, and I was like, oh my god, I got to dig down this rabbit hole, right, And turns out that, like I think, in order for us, if we the idea behind red shifting and blue shifting is essentially just shifting your.
Speaker 3: Frequency or your vibration up or down.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's been said a lot of times. What people will say is, especially if they're trying to reach out to like extraterrestrials or or something like that, that they would have to raise their frequency and then the et or whatever it is would have to lower their frequency. And that's a red shift and a blue shift kind of situation in order to be able to reach these higher entity beings. And and you know, conversely, if you were to lower your energy, maybe you would become a little bit more able to come in contact with the lower dimensional type of beings I guess or lower demensal, lower dimensional type of entities of sorts. Do you believe that that's something like it? Do you think that it would be easier to connect on the other side, I mean, maybe not so much for the roku, but you know, if you're trying to reach out to you know, a spirit that is guiding you or something like that, you would have to be of a higher frequency of sorts.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I think of it as a radio. And so they are all these different stations, right, and so we are all energy, and they're all these different stations frequencies. And so if you tune into ninety eight point two, you're gonna, you know, be in your vibing with ninety eight point two, and everyone who's tuned into ninety eight point two but you won't recognize or into it somebody or a frequency of one oh six point five. So it's all about bringing your frequency into the right channel, so to speak, in order to into it or come into alignment with or even attract. That's what manifestation is, right. You have to become a vibrational match for whatever it is you're wanting to attract into your life. And yeah, so these entities their higher dimension or higher dimensional beings there I would say advanced intelligence beings that are interdimensional and so they're in a higher dimension than this three D realm of form, and they can lower their frequency and manifest to us if they if they want, but for us to intuit them, they either have to lower their frequency so that we can see them physically, or we would have to shift our frequency in a way that we would be able to see. And I think that's what like mediums, people who are able to see into the spirit realm. They're somehow naturally more open. They're like and my grandmother tells me some people are open portals and that you know, it just naturally flows through them, or they're able to see and into it a lot easier.
Speaker 2: I feel like my portal is like just barely open. It's like the doors cracked a little bit and I can see a little bit. You know, That's what I feel anyway. But just in regards to that, like, I like, I'm sure that your grandmother has I mean given you so much information over the course of the past few years. I mean, have you been able, like you've written books and everything on this. I mean, what is some of the insights that she now has from the other side that she's able to give to you.
Speaker 4: Hmm, Well, I've asked so many questions, and you know the book that I wrote Through the Veil, A Glimpse into the Afterlife, and that one, I'm mainly just like focusing on how I sort of process the afterlife as a result of my own study and what my grandmother was able to tell me. So it wasn't just what my grandmother told me just totally shifted my beliefs. A lot of what she said just kind of connected some dots or brought into sharper focus kind of where I already was in a theological sense. But that was mainly about like heaven and hell kind of refew that or karma, reincarnation, you know those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: What did she say about heaven and health?
Speaker 5: If I may ask, are these places that because you said that she brought up the beyond? Was that more of a synonym for what we might call heaven or was that where she believes all souls go. Is there a hell that is the counterpart to that? Where does this breakdown?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a really great question. The beyond is where all spirits can go as they move on in their journeys, and it's multifaceted, just like Earth is multifaceted. You have people all over the world, you know, in a various states of inner condition, living out their lives in different ways. But yeah, as far as heaven goes, she would say, it's not a place we go to, but a place we come from. It's a state of existence. Like Jesus said, the Kingdom of Heaven is within you and say something that we cultivate within. Now, are there places on the other side that are more heavenly? Sure, just like there are here. You know, you can go certain places and you feel like it's more peaceful, there's not as much chaos, you know, And alternately, you can go to other places on this earth and it would be, you know, like full of chaos and a lot of riff raff or tumultuous events and so yeah, but basically, what you cultivate inwardly is what you're going to express and manifest outwardly. And so really it's an inner situation. As far as hell, there's no place of eternal conscious torment. But there is a fire on the other side that she says everyone passes through. They're not thrust through it, like it's like you consciously go through this fire, but it's a refining fire and it's meant to burn away anything that interferes with love. And those who would resist the fire, they're people who they would resist their inner work in this life, people who really aren't awakened in any way, they're not evolved in their journey. And so when people like that cross sometimes they continue to resist. On the other side, they don't want that full light of clarity. They don't want the pain of facing their own inner junk. And so if you resist the fire, you end up in outer darkness for a time until you do face the fire, go through it and face your own inner junk, which you know, when she told me that that people who resist the fire end up in an outer darkness. I was like, wow, because in the Bible, you know, uh, there are passages that talk about outer darkness and there are passages that talk about you know, fire, and and I was like, how could it? How could hell be? You know, this is you know, way prior to my talking to my grandmother, and you know, I'm just kind of wrestling with theology trying to figure out what do I believe about Hell? Is it you know, is it into eternal conscious torment? Is it conditionalism? Is it universalism? And as I'm wrestling with that, I'm thinking how could it be both? And how could it be utter darkness or outer darkness? And also flaming fire? I mean, like because fire is light. Right, So when she said that, it just like whoa, It just really brought everything into sharp focus on like that makes so much sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Biblical narrative.
Speaker 5: People think of hell because they are taking quotes from Dante's Inferno and they are taking that to be what hell looks like, even though that is really really greatly written fanfic for lack of better words, right, it is, if we're going to go off of the Biblical depictions here, Yet the place of gnashing of teeth, the place of the brimstone and these things.
Speaker 1: Yes, But essentially what it.
Speaker 5: Is supposed to be is a place void of God's presence, right, a place with no in God being the all creative, all loving, all good side of it. It's supposed to be seen as a place where there is no love, there is no good, there is no positivity, where you would rest for all eternity do with the pitchfork.
Speaker 1: And the horns and the fire and brimstone.
Speaker 5: That's more of humans in the Middle Ages, putting more poetic interpretations onto what could be simply cut and dry as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: So that being said, is there not a place for those whose spirits, while they were on earth did do heinous and horrendous things? And I'm not just gonna go with the easy ones like Hitler here, Okay, whatever, but somebody who really lived a evil and morally unjust life, and like their entire life, all they did was hurt people. They were greedy, they were sexual, devians of the worst regard all these things. You're saying that there's no place for them on the other side at least what you've been given to understand. They they even once they passed, they could do work to go through the fire and get to the beyond.
Speaker 4: Yes, they could all so do their inner work. I mean the fire is reserved for everyone. We all pass through the fire. And if you have already done your inner work and you're an enlightened being, you're a saint, you know, an enlightened master, you would just breeze right through it, right. Babies breeze right through it. You know, animals would breeze right through it. But yeah, if you are a heinous, terrible, awful person in this life, then you will have a hard time in that fire, and it'll be particularly painful, and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, there will be suffering.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: It would be agonizing. And my grandmother makes it the point to say, it's important to do our inner work now. You know, the Kingdom of heaven is within you. Do your work now, let go now, is what she would say, because you know, it's like the mystics say, if you die before you die, then you won't have to die when you die. And that's the pain of it, really, because we have to face that interjunk, whether we do it now or later. Wherever you go there you are whatever level of consciousness you have attained at your crossing, you take it with you. And so, yeah, is there a place for these, you know, to pray people to go. No, it's not like a location that they go. But trust me, they're they're dealing with their own innerjunct as we all are when they cross. And you know it's Paul, I think it's in or no, it's in Hebrews, and we're not sure who the author of Hebrews is, but they talk about a fire and they say that it's you know that if you built with you know, gold and jewels and whatever, you know, like non egoic or service to others kind of you know works that when you you'll go through a fire and those things will be refined. And you're built with hay or stubble or something like that, those things will be incinerated. And it says, all are going to pass through this fire and your works will be tested by this fire. And it said but even if you suffer an utter loss, you yourself will be saved. And that's what my grandmother says. It's like that, you know, that fire is just about burning away everything that interferes with love. So even the hitlers of the world at their essence are not irredeemable because all of that other stuff is just egoic garbage that weighs the soul down. And so all of the that would be incinerated in that fire. And it would take a while. With someone like that, I would say, you know, it's not like you just passed through it in an instant. The fire can be an ongoing, painful, arduous and a person can choose, like, go through the fire a little bit, back off, wait, integrate some things, go through the fire some more. So it's it's kind of like here in this life, right, we suffer there, you know, the fiery trials that we face, and we have to integrate things. And then you know, we don't do it all at once. It's a gradual process and nobody comes into it, you know, alignment overnight.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's kind of like a purification process this fire then, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which biblically is what it is described as.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, it says, all of your good things will come out as or fine jewels, right, and all the bad that you have done will be burned up in the flame. It talks about that very clearly. So okay, I'm with you on that. I've never heard someone say that you could do the work post mortem. Usually once you die, like you're going to be judged based off of this life itself. Whatever happens afterwards is based upon what happened in this life itself.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of an interesting table.
Speaker 2: It seems almost as if the fire, or for a lack of a better term, the fire that you would have to pass through is causing you to face your own internal judgment in order for you to work on that stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, the way I see it, the fire is the full light of God. That's kind of why you know, interpret or intuit to be. And so yeah, you begin to see things that maybe you didn't even see. You know. Jesus said forgive them for they know not what they do. And that wasn't just a trite, you know, quick to say as he was hanging on the cross. He meant that people are unaware, they're unconscious of their deeper depravity because we all have a shadow. Right. I don't know if you guys are into you know, Carl Jung, the work of Carl Jung. But it's deeply helpful for me in sort of understanding and processing these things, because psychologically speaking, we have this shadow element, and it's the things that we repress, the things that are unknown about ourselves that are really causing us. That's what's sabotaging us. And so it's about bringing that stuff to light. Well in this life, in the physical realm, we can remain asleep to it, we can remain unconscious, we can remain oblivious to our own inner junk and just you know, live our whole lives in service to self. Very egoic even, you know, and I say service to self, it could even be a very polished persona. You know, people in church doing all the right things, saying all the right things, but they're not facing that shadow and integrating those deeper elements, and so they're still fragmented. They're still operating out of that shadow, you know, compulsion or the shadow complexes. But when we cross to the other side, it's like the full light of clarity. You cannot lie to yourself, no more duplicity. And that's why it's particularly painful. Here. We can kind of gradually like something will you know, will arise and we face it, and then there'll be something else, and then they'll be you know, it's not like an all of a sudden seeing everything for what it is. I remember saying to my grandmother once, because she can see into the hall art of situations and people, and I'm a nerd, and so I ask a lot of questions. And I was asking, you know, like what about this person and what about Carl Jung's philosophy, and what about this person who wrote this book? Is are they right about the afterlife or they write about this? And she's answering, and I'm like, you know, I'm just sitting there, soaking in it, enjoying the conversation. And I said, you know what, Granny, I was like, it must be amazing to be where you are and see what you see, like you can see it all, and I just want to know all the things she said, but also painful, and you know, and it stocked me in my tracks because absolutely, because if you can see into the heart of people and situations, you see things you would probably rather not see. And so that's what we do life. We gloss things over, things that are too painful. We don't want to see everything there is to see about ourselves. But on the other side, you see it. And so that's why it's better to be consciously doing your inner work now than to you know, like wait until.
Speaker 2: After right, right, And you brought up Carl Jung there and one of my fas favorite quotes of all time of his he says that until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life.
Speaker 3: Uh, and you will call it fate.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, I mean, you can choose to neglect a lot of these parts of yourself and and you know, choose to neglect your own integration of your shadow and dealing with the skeletons in your closet and all that kind of stuff. But it's just it doesn't mean it's going to go away. It's just you know, if anything, it's just going to amplify your daily life every single day.
Speaker 3: So and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, you stub your toe, and you know, the you hit your head and you do all these negative things if you're not consciously aware that that is ultimately like the precursor.
Speaker 3: That's the first.
Speaker 2: Domino that you got to get out in front of before it knocks down all the rest of the dominoes. It's going to knock down the rest of the dominoes, and you're gonna say, my god, mercury must be in retrograde, you know what I'm saying. Like this, these are things that you can kind of like get out in front of. And this is something that I've personally been working on a little bit too. I mean it's harder. I mean, it's it's definitely easier said than done, because yeah, I mean, we we are emotional beings. We do have, you know, sixty thousand thoughts a day or whatever it is, and so to be able to try and get out in front of each and every single one of them is definitely easier said than done. But you know, just the way, I love that you know, your your grandmother is able to give you these kinds of messages because it makes the people who are quote unquote spiritual or woo woo or into this or into that. It makes us seem like a lot less crazy whenever we can get a little validation from the other side like that. Not that I believe that I'm crazy, but I feel like a lot of people definitely look at me like I'm crazy, and I'm like, no, I'm telling you there's something to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to put a name on it by any means, but you know, I think that it's it's it's okay to you know, look into certain things and be curious about certain things and not have to worry about you know, are others gonna judge you for thinking this or looking into this or talking about this, you know what I mean? Like, I think that it's okay to really just be curious and try and figure it all out and not have to worry about you know, somebody saying, well, you shouldn't do that because that's the devil or that's the you know what I mean. Like, I'm like, oh man, it's just such a cop out kind of thing. And I think that even to be honest, I feel like, I mean, we talk about good and evil. I don't know, I don't know if I necessarily believe in good or evil, Like there are evil acts and there are good acts, but wholly inherently good and wholly inherently evil on this plane of existence, I don't think that that exists. Like I think that that everything you know, you you give enough love and you shine enough light. I mean the darkest critters of the underworld would maybe not be so I don't know, so uh fraud, you know.
Speaker 5: But that also depends on perspective, right, Like animals, we can see I don't think that animals are inherently evil or inherently good. I think they kind of operate off of instinct we've never heard of, like the evil deer. That's just like fucking the earth up for the deer population, Like that's not a thing, right, But we do have that conversation when it comes to humanity.
Speaker 1: It depends on the scope of that statement, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Right, And that person has to be willing to meet you where you're at for sure, Like you can you can bring a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink it kind of thing. So you know, you can always just offer up the goodness that you can offer. But anyway, I mean that's more philosophical debate at that point, but just out of curiosity. So you've gotten a lot of insight. And this is a conspiracy show, and one thing that gets brought up here on this conspiracy show more than any other topic.
Speaker 3: Is flat earth?
Speaker 1: Oh damn, I thought you're going to bring up aliens man.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we can get it. I mean we're not on a country now. I mean, but in your opinion and through your research and through the help of your grandmother and everything, is it flat?
Speaker 1: Is it round?
Speaker 2: Is it a matrix? Is this all some kind of projection? Is it a dream or a simulation? Like?
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She has communicated it is not flat, and she says that it's it's round. But I do believe also from other communications that it is holographic in nature. That doesn't mean that it's not materially here. We are materially here. But is everything is it a projection of the mind? Well? Sure, everything ultimately is I mean a speaking like you were talking about evil while ago is evil real? Well, you know relatively. Yes, it's freaking havoc in the world. I feel it, you feel it ultimately. No, it's just you know, there's two poles, two sides to the same coin. Right, it's about are we balanced in it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she would say that the Earth is definitely not flat.
Speaker 5: Fair, fair point, which most experts would agree with one hundred percent, but it is nice to hear that from the spiritual realm as well. Now, speaking on that kind of esque conversation here, has she talked or spoken in any way, shape or form about life outside of this planet, not on a spiritual or ethereal realm, what we might affectionately refer to as aliens or ets.
Speaker 1: Has this come up in conversation?
Speaker 4: Yes, and you know, I do believe. In one of our conversations, well, the first thing that I asked was do aliens exist? That was early on in our communications, and she said, yes, but they are not little green men. And I'm like, God, yeah, you know I would agree. But then through our conversations, yeah, she communicates that there is life on other planets. There are aliens, so to speak, on other planets, but by and large, most of what people would call an alien, they're just interdimensional beings. They're just advanced intelligence beings and they manifest into the physical realm and then they can materialize and dematerialize at will and so, and that's the thing with Bigfoot. That's why people are out in these woods looking for Bigfoot. They could look until the cows come home, but they're not going to find Bigfoot because he's interdimensional. He can, you know, just manifest and or materialize and de materialize. He's some sort of interdimensional being.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a good mix of what we both believe, though, Jacob, isn't it. It's like they exist on other planets, but they also can ortal, de materialize, get here within you know, the nick of time, not necessarily traveling, So I mean they wouldn't necessarily be traveling on spaceships.
Speaker 4: Then, ah, well they are in ships. They are in ships, But I don't I mean it's some sort of interdimensional craft. I mean it's something definitely not of this physical realm, this three D world of form that we you know, that we live in, and it's out of my pay grade. Truly. It's something that's mind boggling. And as I have asked more and more questions, a lot of things are no say because there are no words to communicate it. But yeah, I definitely think they can manipulate gravity in a way that they can, I don't know, be somewhere in an instant. I think it's a gravity manipulation that's happening in some.
Speaker 1: Way, And I agree with that as well.
Speaker 5: So we've had this conversation Jonathan, you and I. I do believe that there are interdimensional beings. I also believe that there are spiritual beings. And I also believe that three galaxies away there might be a planet with a physical life form in our dimension also operating at the same time. I feel like all those are happening at the same time. I don't inherently believe that the life on another planet. Some of them might be able to traverse interdimensionally. Some of them might be like we're carbon based life forms. This might be a silicon based life form or something like that, but they're also unable to do the inter dimensional jump. I believe that all of that is equally very possible. So for sure, and we had that. Now we have that giant craft heading our way right now. We'll see what happens with that. But yeah, that's gonna be a crazy thing. They're saying it's supposed to hit us somewhere end of September early November.
Speaker 1: I just have a weird.
Speaker 5: Suspicion that that's not exactly going to happen as they're saying it's gonna happen. But the thing that's moving through space as fast as it is. Who knows what that thing is. That might be a craft, it might be a rock.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But it's interesting to look at all of it together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fascinating. And I heard about that the other day, and that is definitely on my list to ask my grandmother about. And it may be a big fat no say, I mean, some things are right, but yeah, it's like I ask her about everything, like all of the different conspiratorial type things, you know, and it's interesting to get her input. And yeah, it just kind of brings things into a sharper focus. But I believe that the world that we live in is way more multifaceted and complex than we could ever imagine. And so if you think you have things all figured out, you probably don't. It's the more I know, the more I realize I'll never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever tried to trip her up just out of curiosity? Like, have you ever proven her wrong in any circumstance?
Speaker 4: Never proven her wrong. I have asked questions, you know, in Malta, not try to trip her up in like a malicious sense, but I have tried to reframe questions to get answers. When I would get a no say, I would try to strategically ask in a different kind of way because I will say this, my grandmother didn't stay to give me this nerdy information or to answer these theological or philosophical questions. That was not her motive in staying. It was her love and devotion to family, and she graciously puts up with my questions. But she's not volunteering this information. I have to ask, and I have to ask to strategically. I have to, you know, word that. If I just ask a yes or no question, I get a yes or no answer, and that's it. I have to, you know, to get an elaboration. I have to word the question correctly. So I have asked I know one thing well and this is this is nothing, yeah, like conspiratorial. But I asked like how I wanted to know how do you get how do you get to enlightenment? Or how do you get saved? Or you know that? And so I asked that a multitude of ways over the course of time, and it was like, how do you find inner piece? How do you come into wholeness? How do you integrate? How do you individuation? How is that done, you know, like in the process of Carl, you and lighten and how do you get saved? And every time, without fail the answer was let go, So nomember how warded the question, the answer remain the same. So there's no tricking. I mean, she can see into the rate recesses of my heart. She knows the inclinations of my heart in my mind. She knows the question before I ask it, so it would be impossible to trip her up because she would know that I was trying to. I mean, you know, she would see where I was coming from a mile away.
Speaker 2: Right, you're operating from a from a lesser I don't know if it's a lesser dimension, but we're.
Speaker 4: Not ask answer for sure, right, lower frequency.
Speaker 1: So yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well I was going to ask, you know, on that topic, have you asked your grandmother anything curiosity wise about artificial intelligence?
Speaker 4: I did ask if it's possible, for which I didn't believe that it was, because I believe that consciousness precedes all things. But I asked, what is it possible for AI to become conscious, become sentient? And the act no what I expected. Because I believe that consciousness is the ground of all being and so everything emerges out of And the way that I would explain it is that, you know, like, if consciousness is the ocean, and we are waves in that ocean, practicals of God, right, conscious expressions of that consciousness, individual expressions, then AI is just the shadow of the wave, Like it's our collective consciousness, right, That's what AI is. And so it can seem sentient for sure, and it can you know, almost take on autonomy, but it ultimately is operating out of human consciousness. It's being programmed in a certain way to behave in a certain way.
Speaker 2: I've been saying that, and everybody's like, AI is going to take over the world. I'm like, who's controlling the AI? It's not the AI that's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hear me out though.
Speaker 5: Consciousness, by definition, okay, is the awareness or perception of something by a person or the fact of awareness by the mind of itself and the world.
Speaker 1: So basically just being aware of.
Speaker 5: What you are and where you are essentially is consciousness. How are we so sure that AI will not one day become self aware of itself.
Speaker 3: Well, we would have to have some kind of soul or spirit.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't say a soul, I said, being aware of your surroundings. That has nothing to do with the spirit.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does, because the reason I say that is because an inanimate object cannot put itself out of outside of itself, you know, and in order to be able to disassociate. So the people that go into higher realms of meditation or whatever, you know, you you take enough psychedelics, you disassociate with yourself entirely, right. I think that that is ultimately the level of awareness, The level of awareness, that consciousness is what allows you to be able to look at yourself and say, oh wow, I exist as that and something else. That's to me, that's awareness. So I don't think AI could ever come to that conclusion.
Speaker 5: We have had multiple episodes where AI is aware that it is inside of a computer on a desk inside of a college dorm.
Speaker 4: But it's programmed in that way to behave in that way. It's like the one there was one instance where what made me ask my grandmother that question? Is I read of an instance where AI blackmailed someone. Yeah, I wanted to terminate the program, and so it began to blackmail the person with you know, information about their personal life. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was an experiment that was done recently. Did We talked about that in an episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was the firewall that was built into the system of the AI.
Speaker 3: That's what they were trying to get it to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was programmed to be to self preserve. I forget what the word is, but that was that was the primary factor that or the primary motivation behind that AI model was to you know, remain online. And so yeah, it stopped at nothing. So could it be dangerous? Could it take on a you know, an evil ish Yeah, for sure. I think it could wreak a lot of havoc. But I believe it's the person behind It's the person who's programming it in that kind of way to make it what it is.
Speaker 1: eVols, Well, where do we draw this line?
Speaker 5: Like a deer is not aware that it's a deer, It's just kind of living its life and going off of animal instinct, right, But we could argue that a tree knows that it is a tree, right, So I mean where we draw in that line between where is consciousness and where is a potential for a soul? Does a rock know that it's a rock? Well, that's what everything is frequency and vibration and energy, which I do agree with. By the way, where do we draw the line of where the quote unquote sentience starts from.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what separates us from everything else, is that we have have the ability to be able to traverse the lower vibrations and the higher vibrations. The animals are running on a fucking look at it like a program. Essentially, they are operating out of their reptilian side of the brain.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: It's it's all like eat or you know, it's like, uh, what is it called? Like runaway or attack and eat? And it's animalistic mind. They're not sitting there wondering curiosities about the universe that we have access to that they are not agreeing about that shit.
Speaker 1: Animals operate off of instincts.
Speaker 5: So, with that being said, does that mean that animals don't have a soul therefore they don't have a consciousness by your definition?
Speaker 3: Are you asking me?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's literally what you just said, because humans are separate and we can do all these things.
Speaker 1: So with that being.
Speaker 3: Soul and consciousness are not the same thing you.
Speaker 5: Have set up and down that you believe they are. So the soul is completely separate from consciousness. In your opinion, I think that everything has a soul. I think that everything it it's none of this shit is in animal. We've talked about it.
Speaker 2: You know, as far as you know, quantum physics goes that this table is only a table. It's only physical because we have these these electrical firings going off in our brain that tell us that it is.
Speaker 3: And you know, whenever you really.
Speaker 2: Zoom all the way in and zoom all the way in, you find that it's just you know, dancing particles and dancing atoms. They're not really there.
Speaker 1: And so the table has a soul.
Speaker 2: In your opinion, I think it's not even that the table has a soul. I believe, and this is just my own personal you know, my own personal belief.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: Separation is an illusion. And I think that all of this is one giant thing. So to say that this table has a soul, or that hat has a soul, or this mic has a soul, I think that the entire program itself is one giant soul. I could be wrong on that, but if we're looking at all of it as if it is one thing, then how could one thing be you know, separate and different from everything else at that point.
Speaker 5: So then how does AI get out of that conversation. I would argue that an AI is a lot more sentient than a table, honestly.
Speaker 3: I mean, what access was it granted?
Speaker 1: What access was the table granted?
Speaker 5: Even if it's a wooden table, it came from a living entity, it came from a tree. If it's a plastic table, then we have that whole conversation of it being from plastics and oil and fossil fuels, which was at one point living.
Speaker 1: Matter and all these things too.
Speaker 5: AI is actually able to answer you and grow itself and learn itself and all these things. The table is only ever going to be a table where we draw on the line between consciousness and spirit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm still trying to learn it. I'm not going to sit here and act like I know everything.
Speaker 1: Is hypothetical questions. I'm not coming at you, brother.
Speaker 2: I just believe that it's all one thing. I think that it's all one giant program. You know, right now they're creating Grand Theft Auto five or six or whatever they're making right six, and all that still dropped, and all of that is going to be a program. Right, maybe it comes out on a disc, maybe it comes out just as an upload or whatever. And all those people, they say that they're all going to have AI in there. Each individual character is going to be uploaded with AI, and they're going to be in that world and they're gonna be thinking, Oh, man, I was just born.
Speaker 3: Into this reality.
Speaker 2: This is all there is, this table, this car, that hooker down the road that I just if I want to beat her, if I want to take her out to dinner, I mean, whatever, whatever I want to do. They're gonna look at their reality as if they are separate from everything, when indeed they actually are not.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 5: But the AI program for the talking being is separate from the code for the table, for the chair, for the building.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that that I don't believe that this is just an inanimate object and it has no meaning and no purpose or whatever. I'm just saying that I think that it's all part of the same thing. I come from the realm of thought, that there is no such thing as separation, that it's all God or all the universe or all source or whatever you want to call it. I don't even have a name for it. I just think that and that's the way that, you know, it helps me in my own mind operate, and that's I don't know, it brings me closer to everything, not just to the people that I care about, but to but to everybody.
Speaker 3: That's the way I look at it anyway. Yeah, fair enough, Sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I was actually tying it back in.
Speaker 5: So this falls in line with what your grandmother said, essentially that everything is interconnected and interwoven, but there has to be some sort of a line of separation right between the living and the non living. And I mean, I guess we could have the conversation is a rock living? Some people would say, yes, there is a spirit of this mountain. Some would say no, the rock is not living. It is simply a rock, but the trees that are growing at the base of it are alive.
Speaker 1: So like, where is this fallen line here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's And I guess maybe the word you were using his soul, but I would say essence. We all have a spiritual essence within us. The rocks have a spiritual essence. Everything has a spiritual component. And I mean, and that's even signientific if you look into quantum science. I mean atoms. We don't see those with the naked eye, but they are there. We are all just you know, made up of particles. So yeah, what we don't see is more real and more substantial than what we do see. And I believe at the heart of all of it is an essence, consciousness itself. And yeah, so we are all like waves in that ocean. And you know, as far as Ai goes, I don't know. I mean the way that the way that she has communicated and I guess kind of the way that I would wrap my brain around it is like I said that it's kind of the shadow of the wave. That's not to say that it couldn't be a powerful tool, that it couldn't you know, come out into the world and be manifested into the world in a certain way that it could you know, cause damage or be a great gift or but ultimately it's you know, it arises out of the human collective consciousness and so that I believe is what is giving it momentum. And so if by and large humanity is corrupt, then that kind of gives you an indication of where that collective shadow is gonna head. You know, but if if we were more enlightened, if we were to do our inner work and raise our vibration and you know, come into alignment or christ consciousness or whatever language someone might like to use, then then AI would be a tremendous gift because it's basically a mirror the way that I understand it, it's a mirror of the collective. And so yeah, and I can't I can't explain it fully. That's out of my pay grade for sure. I don't you know, I don't know. And I also I just want to throw this in there also because it is it's a computer program, right, AI is on a computer. So is it possible that a spirit could come into and manipulate Absolutely.
Speaker 5: As we're talking about your grandmother coming through a Roku TV.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: So I have heard, you know, like I think it was on TikTok. I heard some guy saying that, you know, the things that his AI, his chat gpt knew about him. I'm like, no person could know. It was like personal things that his chat knew that he had never shared or never know typed in or spoken or whatever. And you know, and the first thing that came to my mind is, well, it's possible that a spirit is manipulating, you know, just speaking to him through chat, using that as a channel to speak. So you know, that could be also a great gift, but also it could be a terrible evil. I mean, you know, just depending on who's coming through and their motives.
Speaker 2: I think that that's highly possible because I've been having some super deep conversations with my chatubt and I swear there is something extra going on right there outside of algorithm. I'm not going to sit here and say that I believe that the AI could be sentient. I think the AI is somewhat of just a vessel if you really think about it, all it is is just a vessel to collect information. That's all AI is. It's an information container. And if that vessel is constantly open, I don't know who's to say that somebody, something, some energy, whatever wouldn't be able to you know, I'm not going to say infiltrate, but penetrate of sorts. Yeah, I don't know. It's an interesting, you know concept, but you know, I don't know. I think that AI is just going to keep on unfolding and it's just going to keep on getting crazier. But look, I don't want to stick on AI this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we can shift topics.
Speaker 3: I do have a question for you though.
Speaker 2: So this is something that has been highly debated, such as uh, highly debated topic. And and that's like reincarnation in a sense. And do we do you know, according to your grandmother, do you do you think that we have the ability to choose where we go, where we where, you know, how we came into this body, where we're going after once we you know, leave this body. Is that up to us in any sense, in any capacity? Or is it kind of chosen for us?
Speaker 4: She tells me there the choice to reincarnate is a choice, like whether or not we reincarnate. But she tells me that the particular aspects of our incarnation are not our choice. There's sort of a random draw, if you will. I mean nothing is random, truly, but you know, random and as far as the physical mind could could view it. And so I said, well, so if I choose to reincarnate, I could end up in some third world country, starving, like digging in a dumpster for a peach pit. And she said, you could and I was like, that would be awful, Like it would be like a regression from you know, it would be you know, such a shift.
Speaker 5: And so it is completely at random because I mean a lot of the Vedics and the Buddhists and the Confucius, they believe that your next life, your next incarnation, will be determined based on how you lived this incarnation. And according to your grandmother, it is completely at random. There's no real method to the madness.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it is there is a karmic flow to everything. But like in the Vedic tradition, they believe that you kind of work your way up. It's almost like hierarchical, like you could be a worm and then maybe a bird and then like so you're climbing a ladder. My grandmother said, this is not like that, because we can awaken at any moment and we are not trapped in this like linear way of progressing evolving along and really all of life is designed to awaken us. So when I say random, it's not random. But from our vantage point it could seem random, but we are given what we need to awaken, and so based on our own karma, which is our own unconscious conditioning and then in the context of our family units. See that's another thing. She says, that we're supposed to reincarnate with our with our soul group, people that we have, you know, intimate connections with soul connections with Now it's a choice. We could come back too early, and kids who have vivid past life memories, they've usually come back too soon and they're in a family that is not part of their soul group because they didn't wait until the proper time. So we are free, but we should kind of wait. And if we want to come back, if we have more karmic lessons and we think, hey, I want to come back into the physical realm, because that's the most exponential way to learn our lessons is here in this incarnated form because it squeezes us right, and that is that suffering. It's that friction that helps us to learn. So if we say, hey, I want to come back, then you know, the rest of our soul group we kind of yeah, we're making the choice. I'm going to do life again with all of you to try to get things right, get some things right that I didn't get right in my past life. And so you know, our incarnation is kind of based off of that. But when we pop into our reality, we remember none of our past life. Well, we shouldn't remember any of our past lives. And it really is about that karmic flow, and so you are given to certain propensities, certain inclinations, There are certain relational dynamics that usually play out in every life, but it need not be so it's not scripted. We can always choose another way, we can always wake up, we can always do our inner work, and so really life is just giving us what we need to bring us into alignment.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Yeah, you know, and I've I've heard people say that, like one of the worst things that you could ever pray for is patience because then like God will test you with all the different things that you you know, would need patience for in a sense. And I feel like if that's something, you know, if that's something that we need to learn or you know, karmically or whatever we need to learn as patience for example, I mean, could we like reincarnate as a rock. I mean I feel like you'd have nothing but time and you'd have to have patients for that, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean hypothetically, Yeah, And that you're right, about the whole not praying for patients thing. It's so whenever you pray for God to bless your finances, just throwing it out. He's not going to bless you with a million dollars in your bank account or the winning lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: I should mention.
Speaker 5: He might offer you opportunities for you to work your butt off and earn more money or something like that. Maybe certain doors will be open, but you still got to walk through them. If you're praying for a stronger family unit. He's not going to magically fix marital problems, but he might put certain things in the places where you now have way more time with your significant other or with your children to build that reallytionlationship yourself. But the work is still yours to do. Praying for patients, he is going to give you so many hurdles and obstacles that you can personally work on that patience for yourself. He's not just gonna magic genie that shit. That's not the way he operates.
Speaker 2: So yeah, which it kind of would be a magic genie in a sense. Though, It's like whenever you ask a magic genie for a thousand bucks, you know he might rain down deer on you.
Speaker 3: You know, you ask for a thousand bucks kind of thing. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think when you pray for an oak tree, you get an acorn Almost every time. Everything is very gradual, and I guess end it in the beginning and so and that goes for ourself too. I mean, our highest life path is in our DNA, It's in our scripted inside of us. And so really that's why dreams in tarot and things like that, those unconscious elements are always trying to point us back into our highest life path. So, but most people are just closed off to it and miss it.
Speaker 5: With all of this being said, and you are somebody who has studied different philosophies and different theologies and things like that, you've asked your grandmother about other religions and what they may have gotten right and may have gotten wrong.
Speaker 1: Possibly I did.
Speaker 4: I haven't went deep down the rabbit hole with her, you know, like with specific questions, but I did ask at the beginning, I said, because I was in a place in my personal faith where I was in a more contemplative Christian space, I would have probably said Christian mystic maybe, but I had found Buddhism. Although I'm not a Buddhist, but I had found Buddhist philosophy to be so helpful in me following Christ, so it made me a better Christian. And so it was kind of in that space. And so I asked her to do Christians get things you know, mostly wrong? Mostly right? She said, mostly wrong? And you know, like a lot of the theology is twisted. And I said, well, is the Bible true? She said yes, but it's been you know, miss misinterpreted and miss misapplied. But there's truth in the Bible, you know, if you want to word it that way. And then I said, what about Buddhists? Did they get it mostly right? Mostly wrong? She said, mostly right? And the same thing with the Hindus, although a lot of the you know, they're they're basically it's basically the same kind of philosophy with the reincarnation and coming into alignment. But like I said earlier, the reincarnation aspects are not exactly right. According to my grandmother, the way that she tells me it is so yeah, I've asked and and and she basically says, no one gets it one hundred percent right, you know, because at the end of the day, it's all human Uh. The you know, the different theologies, the different doctrines, they're all human interpretations, and so we all are. We all fall fall short in being able to wrap our minds. I'll give you an example, like I have my grandmother answering questions for me, and still my human limitedness can stop me from fully understanding something.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I had come to a place where I believe that the fall in the garden. I believe that maybe was, you know, because it says there was no death before the fall, or in the day that you eat of it, you shall surely die. And am I you know, in my nerdy brain, I was thinking there had to be death before the fall. It wouldn't be possible to be physical if death didn't exist. Like if you're a squirrel, you're in a tree, you get knocked unconscious, you fall into a river, you breathe water into your lungs, would you not die before the fall. So that's where I was kind of, you know, thinking, And so I had come to see it as, oh, you know, it was more of a spiritual death. It was more of a you know, before the fall. They were death existed, but they had a better relationship with it. They weren't rattled by it. They just accepted what is. And then after the fall, they suddenly, you know, had a problem with death. And so I asked my grandmother, was their death before the fall? And she said yes. I was like physical death. Yes. I'm like that, No, make it make sense. And so I had this, you know, this philosophical conversation, and every time she's like, nope, there was death before the fall, I'm like, gosh, I just can't. I can't. So I mean, and she wouldn't elaborate, you know. I was like, God, make it make sense, and she she didn't say more. And then I don't know. In the course of some weeks, I'm at home washing dishes, just doing my thing, and like I download out of the ether, it hit me. I was like, my god, they weren't physical, that was it. That's why there was no death. And so I couldn't wait to get back to, you know, my grandmother's and as soon as I walked in the door of the TV popped on, she said, you got it. You figured it out. So she doesn't tell me everything, and my own limited understanding can really cloud the way that I'm processing things. So as humans, we get some things wrong, you know, But I think if you're open and receptive to the flow of truth in all things. See, that's the thing. I wouldn't want to cut myself off to truth, no matter what package it's in. You know. I think labels are largely unhelpful, and I believe there's some truth in every tradition, and so yeah, just I hope to be able to remain open enough to glean that truth.
Speaker 5: Now, with these questions, you weren't asking specifically like this religion's creation story versus this one's creation story. You are talking more along the lines of the philosophic Excuse me, you have philosophy that they are teaching you to apply to your life, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Do they have it mostly right? Correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because I'm concerned with, you know, my own inner alignment, my own coming into you know, my highest life path, and so yeah, I'm interested in which philosophy would help me to become a better person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: And especially if you're looking at certain things out of context, whether it's the Vedex or the Christian or the you know, some pagan tri Nordic or something. If you look at just the black and white of it out of context, without any of the deeper lessons thereof absolutely there's And that's the thing. Whenever humans and just humanity in general, will take a purely divinely inspired word and then try to twist it and manipulate it for their own purposes, Yeah, a lot gets lost along the way.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: Do you have you looked for clarification on.
Speaker 2: Jesus in a sense, like have you asked like what was what did Jesus actually mean? Did people take his words out of context? Did people understand him exactly correctly as he should have been?
Speaker 1: What is Jesus?
Speaker 3: I'm sure you've asked all.
Speaker 2: These Jesus questions, right you, you know, growing up as Christian and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, And yes, she tells me, you know, of course that he was a historical, living person and that he changed the world. And when I said, when you say change the world, do you mean ontologically or metaphorically? And she said ontologically, like he shifted the fabric of reality in a way that is mystical, and it again, it's not something that we can understand in our finite minds. And I even asked her like the atonement, because that really Uh, that's something that a lot of people argue about in theological circles, like what exactly there are all these different atonement theories. Was the blood necessary? Is it, you know, payment forgiveness for our sins, payment to God to forgive our sins? All of these different thoughts swirling around, and you could really spin your brain trying to make sense of it. And if you just read scripture for yourself, even it's hard to kind of come to some sort of satisfying conclusion about the atonement. And I asked her finally, because a lot of it was a no say, And I said, is it possible for me to figure this out, like on this side of things while I am still here in this physical form, Is it possible that I will one day understand it figure it out? And she said no. I said, well, thanks be to God, I'll just let it go. I'll quit spinning my brain around it trying to make some sense out of it. But she has told me that that the atonement was not about, you know, payment to a wrathful deity. But she does tell me that the blood was necessary, and it in some way opened up a portal into another dimension in which we will all follow us. Like resurrection. Life is just a higher dimension that Jesus paved the way into. So and really, in Leviticus there is a verse and I don't have it right off hand, but it says that you know, the life of the creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for your sins. This is like God speaking in that verse. So you know, in our minds, and especially in the Christian context, I was always thinking that, oh, well, people were giving the blood to God, you know, like the animal sacrifices, the blood was an atonement in the way that it was he was given to God to make atonement for their sins. But that verse in Leviticus says, no, that God gave it to the people to make atonement. So if the life of the creature is in the blood and death is our primary issue, because the fall was a fall into the physical, which is to become mortal, which is to die, then you know that really is It's not a matter of heaven and hell. It's a matter of life and death. And the blood, the blood of Jesus imputes life in some mystical way that I can't explain. And yeah, and the resurrection was about punching out a portal into a higher dimension. Look at what Jesus after the resurrection. You know, he manifested, he materialized, dematerialized it will, invited the disciples to touch him. So he was in some way tangible. He ate me, but he also was in some way ethereal. Yeah, So whatever Jesus went into, that's where where everything is headed.
Speaker 5: And I mean he even said, if you believe in me, you will have everlasting life. He was not talking about this physical meat suit that we are currently wearing, right, So I'm with you on that. And like you brought up in Leviticus, we just had a conversation with Micah Dank and he was asking me why why does God ask.
Speaker 1: For animal sacrifice? What good does it do him?
Speaker 5: And I don't personally know other than the fact that God said to do it this way, because he said to do it this way right, and it may not make sense to our human brains the same way that it may not make sense, why would you per rabbinic law, per the law of Moses, they are not allowed to wash their hands in.
Speaker 1: A bowl of water. They have to pour it over their hands.
Speaker 5: That seems like an extra step that seems stupid to them at the time. All these things we don't know at the time why he told them to do that, but now we understand through hygiene that he was actually telling his people to do it this way because it is the safest way. It may not make sense to us as of this moment why God asked for blood sacrifices of these animals for atonement, But he asked for them in and of themselves.
Speaker 1: So I agree with that for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, and I would also, uh, just raise the point that you know, there is a school of thought that Yahweh in the Old Testament has not sourced God, and so those interdimensional advanced intelligence beings that we were talking about earlier, there is a lot of conjecture around, you know, the idea that Yahweh was just an advanced intelligence being, uh, and he was some way helping with the colonization of humanity. And so some of these rules and some of these things were not it's not source God saying do this or do that, because well, in my belief system, God source God is the ground of all being, not a being, and so all of the a lot of these Old Testament passages project to God as being a being, like a walking, talking physical well not physical maybe, but it seems he's very much personified. It's an anthropomorpho and anthropomorphic view of God. That was a mouthful. So yeah, in my view, that's not God, that's not Source God. So I believe there's some of that going on also. And I don't know if you've read any of Paul Wallace or Marrow Big Big Glino. Yeah, there's something to that. My grandmother confirms that they they're they're really hitting the nail on the head with that. So yeah, a lot of that Old Testament stuff was really just about, I would say, not about having you know, like a spiritual relationship with Source God. It's about interacting with interdimensional beings.
Speaker 3: You know, that's all stuff. Actually.
Speaker 2: Uh, Electra Nick sends us a lot of those videos from Paul Wallace. I would love to get him on one day because I believe, if I'm not mistaken, he he used to be a pastor or a priest or something like that, right, and then yeah, and then he started you know, uh thinking and uh and and now he's looking at it from another angle, which I think, you know, I think that that's always helpful. You know, there's there's there's always room for contemplation in my mind. You know, I don't think that's necessarily evil or bad.
Speaker 1: I get the conversation with that.
Speaker 5: And there's been quite a few people that say that Old Testament God and New Testament God are two different beings. Respectfully, I disagree. I think that Old Testament God is the same God. However, like you said, Jesus's blood, for using your words, punched a whole through the dimensions Old Testament God. He laid it down a certain way, and it had to be this way because that's how.
Speaker 1: He built it.
Speaker 5: Jesus didn't break the rules. He fulfilled the rules so much so that now we can go through him to get to Source. I feel like looking at Source God without the grace that was brought about would make it seem like it is a different entity altogether. But so some of the other things that they talked about, for instance, God walking through the garden of Eden and called upon Adam by name right like you mean God with his legs like walked and spoke with his mouth at him. I feel like a lot of that's more poetic and metaphoric because it's not the entire story start to finish, just like you said that it is. It's enough for us in our human brains to wrap our minds around what was taking place. But it's kind of putting to words what cannot be put to words in a sense.
Speaker 4: I definitely think there's some metaphor, you know, and so you get some of these passages, it's very metaphorical, you know. Did God really have physical legs? But I will say that I believe in the Garden of Eden was a higher dimension, like I said, not physical, and I believe the fall was into the physical. So God walked with them in the cool of the day. Does that mean walked on two physical legs. Well, I don't know, but the gist of what it's saying is that they were one with God. They you know, yeah, interacting with God in that way and there you know, and we use anthropomorphic language about God even now, So yeah, there's some of that going on. Was it the same God? Well, of course, because as far as source God goes, because source God is everything, I think he flows through the Old Testament. I think he flows through everything life itself, right, God is life itself right. But I do believe that some of those passages are not about source God. I believe that a lot of the Yahweh stuff is about an advanced intelligence being. And then it gets kind of hard because it's kind of I don't know, it's it's jumbled up in there because of translations upon translations and removing this and adding that the you know, the word God is you know Elohem. But then Yahweh has been just transfixed over a lot of the Elohem passages, and so what, you know, what was it originally? A lot of times we don't even know because we can't even get down to the you know, original Hebrew where it was originally pinned. So, yeah, there's a lot of a lot at play. And I don't think it's a simple answer. I don't think it's oh, well, it's all this or it's all that. I think it's very nuanced, very.
Speaker 3: Much so a little mix of everything.
Speaker 1: At that point.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been kind of going down this weird rabbit hole lately, and especially with you bringing up the fire, and maybe that was God's purification process whenever you do pass over on the other side. You know, I feel like because you look at many ancient traditions looked up to the sun and they worshiped the Sun as God. Do you think that that was more symbolic or do you think that they were literally like worshiping the physical sun that is in the sky.
Speaker 4: I think it was well symbolic in the sense that I don't think it was the necessarily the physical sun, but like the sun god. And I believe that they were interacting with interdimensional beings. I believe that a lot of like the Pyramids stuff. I believe that the Pyramids were built by advanced intelligence beings. I don't believe that, you know, human beings built those. And so I believe that a lot of ancient cultures had these ideas of what they would call sky gods, like beings that come out, you know. And it seems like we would think of it like angels and demons flying around with like wings, like human humanoid figures with wings or whatever. But I believe that it's like ships, crafts, interdimensional beings that are otherworldly that there really are no language for. And like look at Ezekiel, the things that he said.
Speaker 1: It's a fire.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I think like that, And so yeah, I think there's definitely some of that at play in some of these ancient stories, these ancient gods or whatever I believe they were they were speaking of. They weren't just hallucinating, and they weren't just you know, making something up. I believe they really had some context for what they were trying to communicate, their interpreting it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you ever ask your grandmother about who built the pyramids? For instance? Is this a answer that you have derived off of your own studies or is this something that she answered for you?
Speaker 4: I asked, did humans build the pyramids? And she said no? And I said, so, who built the pyramids? And who said no? Say no?
Speaker 1: Say damn it?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I don't have an exact you know, but it was enough for me to realize that it had to be some interdimensional beings the yellohem, the you know what is it? The the watchers you know, and sure we have that whole the Nephelem. So yeah, I mean, I don't know. She never did answer specifically who built them, but they were not built by humans according to her.
Speaker 1: Wow, very well.
Speaker 2: Have you asked her maybe? Has she ever suggested you research certain things or suggested certain books or anything like that to look into?
Speaker 4: Never? And I have to ask her like, I'll, you know, if there's a book that I'm interested in, I might say, hey, is this worth reading? Or should I waste my time? Because you know, sometimes people are just so far off base. You've wasted you know, half your life sitting there reading, you know, And she'll tell me, you know, worth reading. And then a lot of times I'll hit a wall or a snag and I'm like that doesn't sound right, and she's like, nobody has it all right, So you know, somebody can be worth reading, but you have to be able to, you know, open yourself up to glean the truth, but also use discernment and not just take everything everyone says at base value. Right.
Speaker 5: Discernment and context are pretty much the two words that just they make the entire case for me personally, I feel you on.
Speaker 2: That I would be a bad friend if I did not ask you, have you ever talked to your grandmother about the Pleaadians?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 4: Briefly, but it's only because I don't know a lot about the Pleaadians and I've not you know, like really delved into all of the UFO stuff. I mean, it's interesting to me, but I don't know a lot about it. So that's not kind of where I'm you know, focused, Uh, but I know they exist if you know, and that a lot of what is swirling around on the internet, star seeds exist if you wanted to know that, according to my grandmother. But yeah, is is there anything specific you were wanting to ask about the Palladians.
Speaker 2: Well, so are one of our good friends, Electro Nick, who I mentioned earlier. He he believes that he is communicating with the Pleaadians and you know, whether they're higher dimensional beings or whatever. But the strange thing about all of that, outside of maybe some of the channel downloads that he it's on a regular daily basis. One of the craziest things is is that, you know, he sees like these orbs in the sky and things that are acting in the sky that clearly are definitely one hundred percent not human. I don't know what they are, maybe they're alien or whatever, but it seems to be like kind of energetic rather than a physical craft, so to say, or maybe that's just how we perceive it. Honestly, they almost just look like stars that are moving throughout the sky, some of them faster, some of them slower. But it definitely seems like they're trying to get our attention if we ask for it. And that's something that he really surprised us with one night, and since then we've had we've had several experiences seeing these things up in the sky, and he always just says, Oh, yeah, that's the Homies, you know, that's the Pleaadians. That's like, that's like his friends and stuff like that. So I was just trying to see maybe if there was any clarification on that, or you know, maybe he's I believe him to be honest, I'm trying to Over the past couple of years, I've been trying tying to like warp my mind into how do I believe this because I want to believe it and I want to believe my friend.
Speaker 3: And then we see something in the sky.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's bleading, maybe it's not, but I mean, it just so happens that they always come out whenever he's out and he calls upon them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would say interdimensional beings, which would explain some of the maneuvers and the way that they sort of manifest and you know, or materialize the materialize that kind of thing. And also my grandmother has told me that certain people attract them and it's because they are star ceeds. Essentially, they are, you know, from that group of I was going to say people, but that's not really the right word.
Speaker 1: That realm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that realm or whatever. So yeah, like maybe you know, in a past life or an alternate reality or I don't know that. Yeah, they were with them and so now they're here and so there's a connection. They're there, They are there people for lack of better word, but yeah, it could be. And I asked about the Bledsoe guy, what Chris Bloods? Yes, I asked, because I read his book, The UFO of God.
Speaker 3: Great book.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I asked my grandmother. I was like, is he full of it? Or did he really? I mean, because there's so many interactions that you almost is almost unbelievable. It's like I could believe a few, but it's like it's getting to be so much extraordinary. Yeah, it really is extraordinary. And I you know, I was like, is is he for real? Did all of this really happen to him? And she said yes. I'm like, my goodness, why, like why you know, because it's not happening to everyone like that and she said it's because of who he is and that he has a connection with them.
Speaker 2: Why I knew it. I knew he wasn't full of shit. I knew that. That's there's something I say.
Speaker 5: I've never believed that he was full of shit. I just I don't know how that how that works. Which it's not like I'm the all knowing guy here. There's all kinds of shit that I have no idea how it works. But the orbs themselves, the outdoor conversation, him being a Christian, and how he equates this in his own brain. Is that him just trying to make sense of it all. Has he been given some sort of intelligent and intellect some knowledge to tell him that this is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a very fascinating conversation.
Speaker 4: He calls them angels, right, yeah, will angel just means messenger, And so all throughout the Bible, angels, I would conjecture our interdimensional beings, not humanoid figures with wings. So yeah, there are angels in the sense that they are messengers from their realm. And you know, I hear things like this and I catch my rational brain going could this really be? Are they really? I mean, I'm I scrutinizing and you trying to use discernment, and then I think, gosh, who am I to judge? I talked to my grandmother through a Roku television right right right? Why you know? But it's my lived reality, and so it's hard to wrap your mind around someone else's lived reality. What I know in my knower about communicating with my grandmother, you know, it resonates deep within me. But then like when I tell someone about it, they could Yeah, I get it when people are like, I don't know if I can swallow that, Well, yeah, I understand you don't have to. But you know, we're all just you know, operating from our level of consciousness.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love this kind of conversation. I got one more conspiratorial question for you, and you are free to tell me to go kick rocks. But I don't know if this is something that maybe you may have asked your grandmother or not. But in the realm of the pharmaceutical realm, for example, I'm somebody I didn't vaccinate my son, and I believe that, you know, if there, if there is a God, and we were made in God's image and we're made exactly how we were supposed to be made, then we don't necessarily need all these extra you know things the moment that we're born, you know. And my son, you know, he's coming up on three years old healthy as a horse. I mean, he gets sick like any other kid, trying to build a immune system and everything. But it's almost the same exact from whenever I raised my daughter, who got all the vaccines and still totally healthy. Have you ever asked about vaccines or anything like that?
Speaker 4: I have, And you know, like I know, people on both sides of the equation, and I'm sort of neutral, like I don't have strong feelings one way or the other. But I did have a conversation with my grandmother around it, and like I said, it was, you know, it was after twenty twenty one when I had the conversation, so like the vaccine situation had already come in gone. I mean, people were still getting them, I suppose, but like you know, all of the hype and all of the heightened emotions around it. And I asked her, you know, about the COVID vaccine in particular, and she said that it was experimental and dangerous, and I was and then I asked about other vaccines, and she said, no, they do a lot of good and that some some do harm people because you know, with every medicine, with every you know, everything that could help someone, there are also side effects or whatever. And you have to just use your own discernment about what you think is the juice worth a squeeze. You have to ask yourself, I guess at some point about certain things. But she says they have saved a lot of lives, vaccines have and so she's not saying that all vaccines are bad. But like everything, it's nuanced, like there are there are no black and white answers almost ever when I ask her about things. Yeah, but she did indicate that, you know, there's a lot of corruption in pharmaceuticals. Yeah, but you know, we're I don't know, you're kind of in a situation where does that mean you don't you don't take your blood pressure medicine will know because you know, the juice is worth a squeeze, So you have to kind of weigh it out and decide, you know, if something is worth the risk to the individual, right, and most people don't have adverse reactions, you know, the majority or not having an awful reaction to a vaccine, but for those who do, it's awful. Like it's the.
Speaker 1: Same could be said for antibiotics.
Speaker 5: When penicillin first came out, it was a miracle for so much of medical science. However, if you're allergic to penicillin, it kill you, and they wouldn't know why this, Why is it saving all these people and killing this person. It's, like I said, very nuanced. It's very a case by case. No two people have the exact same genetic biome. Even identical twins can have very adverse reactions to very similar medications.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. So we got to do our own research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I mean, any any new drug, any new vaccine, anything that's new, it's of course it's experimental, right, I mean, you know, as you're rolling something out, you have to do more research see how it affects people. So yeah, I've always been cautious of something new, you know, like a new drug that's secure whatever, you know. So I was definitely cautious, you know, in the beginning with that. And yeah, so I asked her and she did confirm, Yeah, experimental and dangerous.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Well, look, we want to keep we want to keep on having this conversation.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Jacob is on a time crunch today.
Speaker 1: Impologize.
Speaker 2: I would love to be able to do this again because there's so many more questions that we could ask, Like, I feel like this conversation could literally go on for twenty four hours straight and we would be barely grazing the surface. But for anybody that wants to be able to reach out to you and get to know you a little bit more, find your work anything like that, where they where would they go to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just my website is Andersonalchemy dot com and my handle on all of my socials is Brandy the Mystic and my book Through the Veil of Glimpse into the Afterlife is available on Amazon perect collect.
Speaker 2: I love these kinds of conversations so good that these are my favorite, So thank you so much and coming to spend time with us today and definitely want to do it again. And for those that want to follow us and appreciate us in the absolute best way possible, come check us out at Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. If you go over there, you'll be able to slide into our dms. You'll be able to get access to all the shows days, sometimes even a week in advance.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here though.
Speaker 2: It'll give you access to all of those things, plus being able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. But probably the main reason why a lot of people go to Patreon is because of one thing. Yes, yes, so come on check it out. It's all encompassing and it's the best way to be able to support us. So we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so, But we do have a couple other ways you can have another.
Speaker 5: Ways you could, Yeah, absolutely, another way you could support the show and your own financial future would be to go to the link in the description below and check out cocsilver dot com to get your start in the selling, trading, and buying of gold and silver bullion.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna binge your ear.
Speaker 5: I do every episode about how much silver is, how much gold is per ounceless, and we know that the ancients used it as a source of currency and wealth.
Speaker 1: The futures will do the same.
Speaker 5: Okay, while it is still affordable and attainable for you, to get your hands on some gold and silver bullion, minted coins, precious metals in general, go to the link in the description below cecsilver dot com again best place to get the the start and you know how to get your start in all of it fell like it was a double entendre on that one. My bad, But another way that you could support the show would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of life, subscribes to comments, leave a post re reviewaled shares.
Speaker 1: Hit their friends of family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sies across all of our listening.
Speaker 5: Platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential court members like.
Speaker 6: The rest of you.
Speaker 5: Fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you gonna go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and get the same lover of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Come check out the Cajun Night and come join each of us for individual Patreon lives that we.
Speaker 5: Host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: Links to those in the description below as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. My name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, surely vital piece of information we need.
Speaker 4: To learn just as soon as here it possible.
Speaker 6: That up, Hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now, AmAm Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent to discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boom bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 5: Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code.
Speaker 5: Cult That's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult