Speaker 1: It's going to be fun. The name of our message is best Bread ever. Think about being thirteen and how you talk about things if you're thirteen, best bread ever, the best, like incredible. That's the message today. And you're getting me because we want our pastor the incredible preacher teacher.
Speaker 2: To be really, really really.
Speaker 1: Recharged for our summit. So I'm helping out a little bit. So before we get started, we're gonna pray, Lord Jesus have your way. Don't let a word come out of my mouth that's not yours. I give my tongue to you, and I say speak what I can't say, and say what I can't say. Amen. So we're in the middle of a fast, and I feel like, as there was some prophetic declaration and talk about Isaiah the fifty eighth chapter as the fast was getting started and what the fast would look like. I believe that fasting and prayer done a certain way is designed to break off the yoke of the oppressor. Okay, so the demonic realm, the thing that brings harm to your life and a problem to you, to break off the yoke of the.
Speaker 2: Oppressor, that's the kind of fast we want to have.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of prayer that we want to we want to.
Speaker 2: Involve ourselves in.
Speaker 1: And so if the Lord says that that's how you're supposed to pray, then that's how we're going to pray because we value what he values, because we're in New Horizon Church and we really think that whatever he has to say is the most pre eminent and it's the top, and we're in that and we're following that. Okay, we think that's the highest, and so we want to ascribe to the highest. Okay, if he says that we can pull heaven down and bring it to earth and this is how to do it, then I want to figure out, well, how do we do that? And he says it, that's where we're going.
Speaker 2: So I really thought so last week Pastor.
Speaker 1: Dwayne did an awesome job. He brought up Pastor Joel and he gave an exemp an example, if you will, of what it is to communicate with God, interact with God. And one of the things that I really liked is that one it was extremely personable. Okay, it was intimate, but number two, he was talking about Hallowed be your name, like that God is, he's to be revered, He's beautiful, he's majoric, he's the highest, He's worthy of all praise, so that we would come into our prayer with first that being our heart posture that like, he's so worthy that we have a humility and humbleness to us in how we approach him. And I think that I think that sometimes in charismatic churches, I think we could learn a thing or two if we look at other denominations. What do I mean if you look at the liturgical branches, Let's say some of the liturgical branches, like Catholicism, they have a like they really believe his name is hallowed, Like they have a reverence for God. There's like a God's powerful and he's holy, and we need to we need to approach him from that light if you take it too far, And I like that because he is. And if you look back through the New Testament, we can see like antoniasis firr God like he'll take people out just for disrespecting him. So like we need to approach him from that hallowed be your name perspective. And however, what I really appreciated about what he shared was that we don't need to be afraid to approach him. He actually says he loves you. He actually says he wants to be so intimate with you that he's not the distant, sovereign God. And he doesn't just do everything he's going to do because he says he's going to do it. He actually will listen to our prayers to change things. He'll actually listen to the plead of a man and even stave off judgment to a people group. Lot right, Abraham, God actually doesn't just do everything he wants to do whenever he wants to do it. He actually partners with humans. And so he's got this incredible relationship with humanity where he says, oh my gosh, I love you so much Junior, that I want to be intimate with you, and you can say anything to me, you can share anything with me.
Speaker 2: Nothing's off limits.
Speaker 1: Let's get tight. So that's the perspective understanding that it's under the ground of hallowed be thy name. Okay, so we're starting off with hallowing his name. Then we're approaching him and if we hop into Matthew six nine through twelve, six nine through twelve, this then is how you should pray our Father, Hallowed be your name, your kingdom, come your will, be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us today our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we have also forgiven our debtors. I'm going to give you a few scriptures right now. Let's go to Matthew four four. Jesus answered, it is written, man shall not live on bread alone, by every word that precedes or comes out of the mouth of God.
Speaker 2: Why am I going to.
Speaker 1: Give you three or four scriptures? Because I'm building. I'm building something to that we can work with. I'm giving you a foundation. Let's go to Juteronomy eight three. Now, this is even old Testament. Okay, he humbled you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you with manna, which neither you your nor ancestors had known to teach you that man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. You're seeing this Old Testament, you're seeing this New Testament. It's everywhere. Well, why is this? Because if you've got kids and they're beloved to you, you want to be intimate with them. You want to be intimate with them. One of the dangers of this passage of scripture is that so many people may have recited it or memorized it in their church, a growth or development where they actually like somebody could start it and they could just finish it really easily, and that's wonderful. However, if we only ascend to a head knowledge of a scripture but it doesn't actually get like super deep down in our heart, then what happens is we could actually only experience that scripture and what it has for us on the surface of it, rather than it being experiential and transformative. If the Word of God is living and sharp, it's it can change anything. It's transformative. Correct, So we have to be careful when we're looking at the Lord's prayer to not have this thing become some just like rote thing that loses its power and loses its significance only because of how we're interacting with it. Does that make sense like that it wouldn't be giving the value it's designed to give because how we perceive it, and if we don't have a hallow be thy name, we might not perceive it that way. So I want you to listen to the scripture. This is a Psalm one one wow, actually it's one through three. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked, or stand in the way that sinners take, or sit in the company of mockers. But whose delight is in the law of the Lord, who meditates on this law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of living water that yields its fruit and dew season. Its leaf does not wither. Whatever they do prospers. Whatever they do prospers. You'll notice in the middle of this verse you're going to see he who meditates on his word day and night. And then it's a scribe certain things that are appropriate to that person who's meditating on it day and night. It says that you'll be like a stream by living water, and it says that your leaf will not wither.
Speaker 2: It'll be green and.
Speaker 1: Full, and it'll produce whatever it needs to in the season it needs to produce it. Okay, we can only produce fruit if we're abiding in the shelter. In John fifteen to five, that's not up there. Don't worry about putting it up. But in John fifteen five he says that he's the vine, we're the branches that if we abide in him and he abides in us, that basically we can produce much fruit, and it says if we don't do that, it doesn't produce anything. We produce literally nothing, it's worthless. So this connection, this communion that's abiding, this in tomacy with the King is the only way to actually have the kingdom come through the reformers. If New Horizon is a group of reformers, the reformers bring the kingdom. But unless we have the King, we can't bring the kingdom. So this abiding, this being knit to him, this connection with him, is absolutely essential if we want to see Heaven come to earth, if we want to see His will be done on earth as it is in heaven, it has.
Speaker 2: To occur that way.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you a little story.
Speaker 1: When I was twenty three, I got radically transformed, and I grew up in a family or perspective that I had no biblical training zero. When I got saved, I did not know the word Sadducee, Pharisee. I did not know what a gentile was. Those are like really a gentile, Like that's like super basic.
Speaker 2: I did not know what that was.
Speaker 1: And so God did something in my heart when I got saved where I realized boy, I'm on the wrong page on everything, Like literally every viewpoint I have, it's on the wrong page, because that's just the situation I grew up in. And it made me realize, Wow, if his ways are higher, I need to change my ways and they need to become his ways. And so he did this thing in me where he gave me like the severe hunger for the word, where all of a sudden, after I got saved, I was like eating it and meditating on it day and night, like all the time, like I was just saturating myself in it.
Speaker 2: Only because I'm like, I'm screwed up.
Speaker 1: My world views are all screwed up, and I need to figure out what the King's perspectives are. And so as I began to align myself with him, what ended up happening is that I I got this understanding of how critical it was to get my daily bread, that I need my daily bread, and if I don't get my daily bread, I'm actually not capable of producing anything of any value or any fruit. Early in my walk, I had this like pretty like I'm like on fire for the Lord. And I went from just depravity to something else in a very short period of time. And when this happened, I just was so saturated in the Word that things were going easily for me. However, sometimes what can happen in our Christian walk is that we walk with God and He starts giving you directives, and he starts giving you a vision, and he starts giving you a plan, and he starts orchestrating your life and satisfying the desires of your heart. And next thing, you know, you're a parent, and you're married and.
Speaker 2: All these good things.
Speaker 1: It's good to be a husband, Zach right, it's good to be a father, it's it's it's He can give you life mission, and you're out fulfilling the life mission. And in the midst of doing all of this, we do a lot of doing, and if we're not careful, careful, we can start doing of our own will without the King. And every Christian will go through these seasons of He's He's the most intimate thing ever. We feel Him on us and in us and speaking through it like we hear He visits us in the car and we just weep and cry. Anybody in here experience that that that's where we want to stay. What happens, though, is we can get caught up in the doing for him, and as we do the doing for him, we can actually forget that he's the doer, and we can start to do it without him.
Speaker 2: And so I'm gonna tell you a brief story.
Speaker 1: So there's the I'm there's this morning, I'm up, it's early, I'm I'm reading my Bible.
Speaker 2: The Lord puts.
Speaker 1: Somebody, a picture of somebody in my face. The picture happens to be a patient of mine. Then the Lord flashes the scripture in front of my face, and so I go and look up that scripture. And what happens is later in that week, that person comes into my office. I'm sitting here and I'm measuring this person, just doing the thing I'm doing.
Speaker 2: And I say to them, I.
Speaker 1: Say, you know, this week, the Lord put you in my mind and he gave me what I think is a scripture for you. Would you mind if I shared that with you?
Speaker 2: So it's this.
Speaker 1: It's the guy that's in front of me is a big man like big guy, and he says sure, and I share with him the passage of scripture. And this guy, this really big, kind of like not emotional guy, starts weeping violently and goes to the floor by what I shared with him. Well, the man was a pastor of a church who was not functioning as a pastor. And the man so, without getting into that story too far, the Lord used that scripture that he illuminated to me that morning to start this man's ministry. The man was called out according to that scripture, he's not functioning as a pastor in that day and age. And that was the scripture that the Lord gave me to share him. I had no idea, and he just like lost it. He lost it and that he's like, So he's bawling, and I'm like, are you okay? And he says to me, he's like, that's the scripture that was prophesied over me back in such and such year and started my ministry and he's not a pastor or currently. It shifted something for him, Something happened different for him.
Speaker 2: And what I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 1: Is that we can go through seasons where we have the right word in season and we have an instructed tongue. But what can happen is that's all dependent upon our abiding in the shelter of the most High in the communing. And I think that if I had not been in a position where I had put myself that morning in the word praying that I probably would not have received or even have known that that was something he needed. Do you see how important it is for us to get our daily bread? Like we need our daily bread, we have to have it.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: I believe this is a prophetic word for this house. Without the consumption of daily bread, it diminishes our capacity to yield fruit in the right or appropriate season. Every season is going to be different from you for you, but you can't even yield the right fruit in the right season if you don't have the mana for that day. You need that manna or otherwise the season may never even come to pass.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. The Lord gave me this equation.
Speaker 1: He said, minimal abiding equals minimal fruit equals minimal impact. Minimal abiding equals minimal fruit equals minimal impact. Not so for the people of New Horizon Church, not so for the body of Christ.
Speaker 2: I believe that the Lord.
Speaker 1: Is trying to say, my reformers know my will, they know how to operate in intimacy with me. I believe that this section of the Lord's prayer is so significant because it's the most volitional part on our end. Volitional meaning I could do it or I could not do it, And he ain't gonna make me. He's not gonna force me. He's not gonna make me do anything. He's a gentleman. But he's inviting us in.
Speaker 2: He loves us. Do you know that when God.
Speaker 1: Touches our heart in a crazy powerful way, it almost always comes in an intimate moment most of the severe, like those times when he comes and visits you and.
Speaker 2: You're just not ever the same after.
Speaker 1: It almost always comes in that section of time. It's in that intimate moment, It's in the intimacy. And so he's inviting us into this beautiful intimacy.
Speaker 2: But it's our choice.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. Your life is an extension of your bread eating. Your life is an extension of your bread eating. Can I have that first picture put up? Okay? If you have a battle coming up, if there's a war to win a battle, if things are getting really hot, serious and you need a miracle, is this the.
Speaker 2: Warrior that you're gonna text you got a race to run?
Speaker 1: Even?
Speaker 2: Can I have the next picture? Or might you called Dwayne Wolf and he's got his fatigues on, he's boff.
Speaker 1: He's ready to take the devil out. So the the Lord said to me, he said, much of the church is spiritually emaciated. Do you know what emaciation means? Have you ever seen a person that's so hungry there's hardly anything left of them? I was gonna put up pictures of emaciated people, but it's disturbing, so I didn't want to do that. I just picked a really weak looking guy. So the only way we're going to be able to wage the war, fight the battles is if the army is not emaciated. And if the army is not getting its bread every single day, then the army is going to be weak. My wife used to run marathons, and I was with her when she was running the Chicago Marathon. She did well, and so she qualified for the Boston Marathon. While she was running the Boston Marathon. She's little, but she's really tough, and she's small, very small, but kind of buff, and so she basically was like, hey, will you train with me? So I'm running a lot at that time. I'm running with her frequently. And one of the things that I found is when you run long distances. There's this pain that you initially have in the first mile to three or four or whatever, and then there's this point that you can get to where you just like it all goes away and you get into a groove. You get into a place there's like an ease to it where all of a sudden, then ten, twelve, fifteen miles can go by and those ones aren't hard.
Speaker 2: It was the first one or two or three.
Speaker 1: Those of you who've done something like a physical competition, this is how they work. There's this point where you push through and you get in your zone. Okay, the zone in Christianity is getting your manna every day. The zone in Christianity is eating your bread every day. If you ain't getting your bread every day, you are not going to be able to run that marathon. You're not going to be able to run that race. You're not going to be able to bring that victory. You will not have it because you are not rightfully equipped and trained, because you didn't get your food you need for the day. Spiritually, I believe this is a prophetic word for this house. Spiritually, we need to have this groove life. We need to have this anointing. I'm using the word groove because you people can like they make belts and whatever, but people know what that is. What I'm talking about is there's a place in God. There's an intimacy in him, there's an anointing in him where if you stay in that gear, I'm telling you you can get ten times more done than anybody else, and it'll be easy. You'll have a grace on whatever you put your hand to.
Speaker 2: But we got to stick in that gear.
Speaker 1: That gear is tied to this getting our bread. Listen to this. This is Malachi four two. But for you who revere my name, the Sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays, and you will go out and frolic like well fed calves. The Son of Righteousness is all over you with healing, and you're stepping out of your stall like a well fed calf. That's the anointing, that's the groove, that's the intimacy. Isaiah fifty eight to eleven. The Lord will guide you always. He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land, and will strengthen your frame. You will be like well a well watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Your frame strengthened. You're a well watered garden. Are you getting where I'm going with this? There's a sustenance in the Lord that he brings, and he brings it through the bread daily, which is the Lord's prayer.
Speaker 2: And if we just come at.
Speaker 1: It from a head knowledge perspective, we may be missing the treasure in it. God's This is a word, God's prophetic declarations over and through you, hinge on your hiding and abiding time in Him, His prophetic declarations over you and through you, hinge on your hiding and abiding in Him.
Speaker 2: Joe preached on this the other.
Speaker 1: Day, But yesterday's manna it won't work for today. It's going to get stinky, smelly and rotten. Do you know you can't eat the other day's mana, except the only day you can eat the man is on the day it came. It's the same thing with the word. It's the same thing with our Bible study time. It's the same thing with prayer. It's the same thing with our worship time. You have to have it daily otherwise you can bear no good thing. And yesterday's won't do for today. Even if you had three days last week where you're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, the Lord was on fire.
Speaker 1: He touched me, what about today? Yesterday's Mana isn't good enough for today. I believe that. I believe that New Horizon Church is a church where everybody is going to be communing so well with the King and receiving daily revelation and manna that we're going to bring the Kingdom come to Heaven, from heaven to earth because of how we function in our daily walk with mana, your daily refreshment. If you don't have refreshment daily, you got a problem. He said. You're like a stream planted by You're like a tree planted by streams of living water. The Lord gave me a picture, and the picture he gave me was that the church needs a reignition, or it needs a infusion of chlorophyll. Do you know what chlorophyll is? Chlorophyll's the stuff that makes leaves green. If the leaf loses its chlorophyll, it's greenness. What happens it withers and dies? Does it produce the thing that it was designed to produce and do season? It doesn't. So I really feel like the Lord's using this fasting season to reignite our hearts. To intimacy with him. And I don't believe he's calling it to be for this three weeks twenty one day. I believe that the Lord is asking us to reorient our lives, to redirect our schedules, to actually restructure how you live your life. That every morning you would wake with that desire that would say, I need his word in my tongue. I need the de word in season. I need my energy, I need my sustenance. The Lord said to me, we can't take possession of our promised lands if we aren't partaking in receiving our daily bread.
Speaker 2: You can't run a car without gas.
Speaker 1: It needs fuel, and our bread is the fuel for life. The only way we're going to produce the kingdom is if we're possessing the king. The only way we're going to produce the kingdom is if we're possess possessing the King. I need to be done in five minutes. How many minutes do I have? Five? Okay? Okay, oh yeah, no, no, we're watching the Seahawks, Go Hawks. Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you know not all.
Speaker 1: Prayer produces the same outcomes, Not all prayer. You could pray a prayer and not have it produce the right outcome, because if there's no expectancy, there's no faith. And without faith, if you don't have expectancy coupled with faith, it's really not even faith at all. And if you're praying without faith, you're probably not going to receive much. Then we'd be an unstable man expecting he should receive nothing. We have to pray with pitbull tonacity. We have to pray with like a yeah, like like the Seahawks are going to do, like the defense on the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: That like that what they're going to do today.
Speaker 1: That's how you got to pray, okay.
Speaker 2: And that's how we have to approach the spiritual realm.
Speaker 1: And even the Lord's prayer, the Lord's prayer can be can be approached in an aggressive way where you're saying, you're Heaven came down to Earth and repossess and repopulate all those demonic strategies and things that are here. We want them all taken out, and we want Heaven down. You can pray aggressively and pray the Lord's prayer Matthew six point twelve in an amplified Bible. So a couple on these scriptures, it might say something up there on the screen like NLT. It's not enalty this. I'm giving you an amplified but I don't think we have that in the system. So but it's programmed in right.
Speaker 2: So this is what it says.
Speaker 1: It says, and forgive our debts as we have forgiven our debtors. But listen to this, letting go of both the wrong and the resentment. Letting go of both the wrong and the resentment. That's what forgiveness is. This is it out of a passion translation in Matthew six, forgive us our wrongs we have done as we ourselves. Release forgiveness, the release of forgiveness to those who've wronged us. What's the significance of this? The significance of this comes in the next chapter. In the next couple verses go to Matthew six fourteen fifteen. For if you forgive others their trespasses, their reckless and willful sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Speaker 2: But if you do not forgive.
Speaker 1: Others nurturing your heart with anger, and the result that it interferes with your relationship with God, then your Father will not forgive your trespasses. So why is it so significant to release it, because if we're harboring bitterness and resentment in our heart towards another, then what happens is when we're trying to be intimate with the King, it interferes with the intimacy.
Speaker 2: We can't be as intimate.
Speaker 1: It's like a cog in there messing up the intimacy. I have a family member that I love really a lot, and over a long period of time, I realize something. I would have a conversation with them again and again and again, and every conversation ends up coming back to negativity, very heavy negativity, And every conversation will end up bringing up somebody and how they're upset with that somebody, and they're going to tell you the story of the thing that happened ten twenty thirty years ago. And it's with every conversation, and it happens again and again and again, and it doesn't really matter the conversation, it will all go that direction. It will always go back to negativity, and it will always go back to somebody having wronged them, harmed them, brought harm to them, or their perception of somebody having wronged them, even.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't wrong, but it's just their offense.
Speaker 1: And what I realized is that there's actually something happening spiritually here. The thing that's happening is there's actually a spirit that's at work controlling their heart and their mind.
Speaker 2: It's called a spirit of bitterness.
Speaker 1: And that spirit is like drinking poison and they're waiting for it to harm everybody else in their life, except it's only killing them. And so what I'm sharing this morning is that if we don't forgive and let go of the bitterness, the resentment whoever wronged us, we're inhibiting the King of Glory coming in and shedding his love in our heart. And I don't know about you, but I want all the love God wants to give me. I want all every bit of love that he wants to give me. I want it all.
Speaker 2: I want every bit of it. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Miss any tiny iota of it. And so if this is in my heart, then I need to get rid of it. And sometimes we don't even realize that's happened to us. Years ago. I years ago I realized there was somebody who had they'd done one thing and another thing and another thing to kind of try and bring me harm. And what ended up occurring is that every time their name would come up, I'd have an interaction.
Speaker 2: I just have this like feeling.
Speaker 1: Eh, because I realized, I'm like and then I'm like, oh, this happens every time I think about the person. Every time their name comes up, no matter what someone else could be talking, they bring up that person and I'd be like, eh, you know, and I'm like, what is that. Oh, that's actually an unforgiveness. That's a lack of me releasing the offense. That's a lack of me shedding the forgiveness to give back.
Speaker 2: To them, and I'm harboring it.
Speaker 1: And I realized what it was, and I'm like, I'm not gonna harbor that bitterness and resentment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna forgive.
Speaker 1: And so I'm cleaning my house spiritually out right, and I'm like, oh, I feel a lot better already. But then I realized I don't just need to clean my spiritual house out. What I actually have to do is go back and fill it up with the kingdom. So I started actually realizing my way to overcome this bitterness and resentment was actually to start to pray blessing every time I thought of the individual. Every single time I thought of them, I would just say, Lord, bless this individual, and I would just start praying blessing on him every time, every time, every time. And you know what happened. Eventually all those went away. I had no resentment, no bitterness like any angst in my heart, all gone. And after ten years of doing that, this individual came to me and said, please forgive me for how I treated you early in our relationship. I perceived you as a threat. I was trying to bring harm to you. The Lord restored this person's, this man's relationship and mine, and we're pretty good today. I'm telling you, this is so common in Christianity. Do you know everybody's offended at everything. A spirit of bitterness is all over people everywhere. This is the most common thing you see. And what I don't want is for New Horizon Church to have any hindrance in our capacity to just receive all of God's love, to receive all of his mercy, to receive all of his wisdom, to be able to be used of him. And I don't want there to be any of that at all in us, in our hearts and in our minds, because He wants to come in and show his good nature to you. He wants to tackle you with his love. He wants to shed it abroad on your heart, and I don't want to inhibit that. So as we're closing, if you're here, I believe so there's going to be. There's two camps here, one of which I believe that the Lord is calling this church not to a season of a twenty one day fast. I believe the Lord is calling this church for this lifestyle to be your yearly lifestyle. I believe the Lord is calling this church. I believe he's talking to you and saying to you, you need to restructure your entire life around Him being first place and giving him your first heart's access every day that there, This would be the thing that this church is called to, because intimacy comes when we do this, and when we do this, then you get to see His spirit on you, flowing through you to bring the kingdom. And if your reformers we need the spirit flowing to bring the kingdom, I'm gonna have you stand with me. We're just gonna prophetically declare Lord as New Horizon Church. We declare right now that as a church we will partner with you restructuring our schedules, You restructuring our time, You being.
Speaker 2: The first place one.
Speaker 1: We sang a song earlier about has he he's holy. He's holy means he's beautiful. If he's beautiful, why would we not want to give him the first place of our day. He's worthy of that, If he's beautiful, we want to be with the beautiful one. Right And so I declare that right now, new horizon, we are agreeing with, We are partnering with this intimacy, this first place love, this our hearts.
Speaker 2: Being burned again for him, for his kingdom, for his ways.
Speaker 1: And we just say, there's nothing in us that is obstructing that.
Speaker 2: Or hindering that. But we agree with it, we partner with it.
Speaker 1: We just declare that this is our lifestyle. This is not something that's for a short period of time. Will I believe the Lord's prophetically saying twenty twenty six is the year that you are going to shift.
Speaker 2: How you function.
Speaker 3: With the king, and this will change every single year after, Like this is the most quintessential element.
Speaker 2: Of our existence as a human, that he.
Speaker 1: Would, even he created the heavens and the earth, that he would call us into intimacy is so amazing. It's so beautiful that he would even cast his eye on us like this.
Speaker 2: It's it blows our minds.
Speaker 1: We say we agree with this, we partner with this, we accept it, we receive it.
Speaker 2: We say we will walk.
Speaker 1: This out this year in twenty twenty six, and this will be our lifestyle from.
Speaker 2: This time forward. Those of you who are here.
Speaker 1: If you if in your heart you feel like there's when I was talking about bittering or harboring bitterness or resentment. If you feel like like something like kind of pricked you or got in your ear or tapped you on the shoulder, I'm going to have the Destiny Team come up, and I want you to come up and get prayed for. I want you to get prayed for that you would receive freedom from any demonic realm ministering spirits that are trying to bring harm to you. Destiny Team, if you could come.
Speaker 2: Up that are trying to bring harm to you, and we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna break this off of you, we're gonna agree with your release. If you've done this before and you need more, I think you probably should be doing Restored.
Speaker 2: Life, because deliverance ministry.
Speaker 1: Is the key to break off the yoke of the oppressor in your life. So as we close and the band's playing, come up. If you know something's touched you. I want you to come up and be prayed for. If you happen to be one of those four people that was in the room that raised your hand earlier and said yes to Jesus' as we as Zach gave an invitation to come and to know him as your savior and your king, I want you to come up and I want you to be prayed for. Okay, bless you Church. We're gonna finish this thing out strong. We've got the summit coming next week and we're just getting warmed up. We're gonna participate with God's further advancement of his kingdom. And we say our hearts are open, willing, and receptive in the name of Jesus