Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to it, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it comes in first.
Speaker 2: We are going to play it. First thing.
Speaker 3: I really want to know why you're not playing who by Jim and?
Speaker 4: Can I hear it?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 7: Who by Jim and Cricket? No, I'm talking about the song who.
Speaker 2: Oh oh the who were they band?
Speaker 7: No? That was yeah, that was a band.
Speaker 2: Okay, not who who j that's.
Speaker 5: The name of the No, not Jim And I'm saying, who is the name of the song?
Speaker 2: Bye? Who jimn Cricket?
Speaker 7: No, that's Jim and E.
Speaker 2: I'm saying Jim and No Jim, Jim, who Jim and Who? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No bye Jimen Who by Jimen? Yeah that's the name of the song. Yeah, And I'm she wants to know why we're not playing it?
Speaker 2: Why aren't we? Great question who Jim in?
Speaker 7: No? I was asking you if it's the song?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, now we got that.
Speaker 2: Out of the way, Jess.
Speaker 3: So tuesdays we talk about reality TV, and we're going to talk about whatever show you're watching coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 2: But you have watched Too Hot to Handle I have? Are there different versions you haven't? Is there like a US version?
Speaker 4: The US version is the one that I watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, because I was reading about it, I think you saw the same thing about the woman from Too Hot to Handle Germany.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I've never seen this show, but this girl, what's her name, it's like Lauren or something.
Speaker 2: She just got married to somebody in prison, Like she goes to those shows. She's like, she's like, yeah, she goes in the show obviously because she's like super hot.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess last year she was stuck in Dubai because there was like some visa issue or whatever, so she couldn't like come back home.
Speaker 2: And then they're back to Germany, and so.
Speaker 3: She was scrolling TikTok and she saw a video about this social networking site where you can like communicate with prisoners write aprisoner dot com.
Speaker 2: And she said, okay, what's Christmas time?
Speaker 3: Maybe I could just message one of them, you know, just to say Merry Christmas, you know, spread some holiday cheer. So she messages one of them and says Merry Christmas. That turned into a blossoming US Christmas, and that turned into a blossoming relationship, and then they were talking on the phone eleven hours a day, and then they just got married like recently, and he gets out next year, he'll be under house arrest and they're hoping to move in together.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so weird. It's so weird how that happened.
Speaker 4: I could not do this.
Speaker 9: But also, like, the first thing that comes to mind is, wouldn't you want to know straight off the bat what.
Speaker 4: That person did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, he's in there for killing someone. Oh no, on aside and possessing a controlled substance. I left that point out my breath. Sounds like just the most eligible bachelor.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but I saw that she didn't immediately ask him what he was in for. So imagine you're already building a relationship with someone and you're like, oh, by the way, like why are you in jail?
Speaker 2: Are things you need to know?
Speaker 5: I mean, if it's a simple Merry Christmas and you're spreading some holiday year, you don't need to know. But the second you're going to start developing a relationshiphip.
Speaker 3: Even if it starts out as a friendship, I guess it doesn't matter if you technically just want to be there for that person who's locked up, But wouldn't the curiosity like be killing you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, not too soon, Slenna, too soon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry too soon on that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's something that needs to come up, particularly if they have a release date.
Speaker 7: At some point.
Speaker 2: I want to know, like, what'd you do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna be getting out and then they're gonna be killing me.
Speaker 7: Like I need to know.
Speaker 9: That, Yeah, because I mean I'm gonna be honest, if somebody's like I killed someone, I'd just automatically be like, okay, I'm staying away.
Speaker 7: But other crime, other crimes you're willing to own.
Speaker 2: That depends what. Yeah, I guess that depends what.
Speaker 5: I just all the you know, all the single guys out there, non felons, you know, on incarcerated prisoners that haven't killed someone, are like, hey, why not me?
Speaker 7: You know, like, oh yeah, of course, why am I saying day will come?
Speaker 2: Their day will come everyone If.
Speaker 5: It won't, they don't have somebody from too hot to handle reaching out to them. Instead, some guy that's in prison for killing someone is like I'm getting ladies like you.
Speaker 7: See how that'd be frustrating into some I can see that.
Speaker 9: Okay, I haven't killed anybody, but I'm sure there's a lot of women that can say the same thing, because there's a lot of women in prison that are getting.
Speaker 2: Gypsy Rose got proposed twice here. I am no proposals.
Speaker 7: That's true. That is true.
Speaker 5: Spirit bizarre people's fascination with people that are in prison. I've never understood it. That would not be the dating talent pool that I want to be fishing for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nope, I don't know. Do you guys want to hear a crazy story though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So back when I lived with my mom and it was like my younger siblings, we had just moved. My parents had just split up, so we just moved to when you place and it was just us there. And I remember one time me and my sister were home and we were outside and we were like we had become like friendly with the neighbors, Like you know, they were much older, but we see them on side. We were like stop and talk to them or whatever.
Speaker 2: And then one one day.
Speaker 3: It's like a new person pops up and they're like, oh, this is my cousin or whatever. He just got out of prison. And we're like oh cool. Uh, what were you in there for?
Speaker 2: And he was like, you really want to know? And we're like, yeah, he said I killed someone, but it was.
Speaker 3: A long time ago, and we were like, oh, trying to play it cool, like oh cool, no.
Speaker 2: Big deal, we just lived next door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I hope it was a long time ago, because I hope you served a long sentence.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask any follow up questions, but I hope you I just tried to act like, okay, like not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Didn't want him to know we were scared.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I thought about doing that too one time. But how'd you do it?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 7: Okay, talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird, very Do you really want to know?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You literally said that acause I I was like do I I don't know, but of course.
Speaker 2: Of course you say yes. Yeah. By that time, you have to know.
Speaker 4: Did you guys stay at that house for a while?
Speaker 2: No, not much longer, not because of him, other reasons.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 9: Nine, If you ever have a song that stuck in your head and you can't remember which song that is, which is the most annoying thing ever, You'll soon be able to sing into.
Speaker 4: The TikTok app and find the name of the song that way.
Speaker 5: Are you guys here for half a word words to sing a song?
Speaker 7: Wouldn't you just type them in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But I do.
Speaker 2: I just google it.
Speaker 9: Sometimes, you know, you have an idea of what the song is saying, but you're not really sure if you're even singing it properly.
Speaker 2: Every time that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: To me, Yeah, I'm like, you know the song that goes dude, and it's like it's like nothing. It makes sense in my head, but no one else knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Tiktoks and I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I hope so I know, no way.
Speaker 9: But I don't want to have to download a whole other app if it's already available on TikTok.
Speaker 2: So I'm here for this feature on Shazam. Can you sing the song? I thought you have to play the song? I think it could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you do. You do, just have to play the song.
Speaker 5: All these companies rolled this out like years ago. Don't you remember us that Google had this like years ago where you could hum a song, you could do whatever, and it.
Speaker 7: Would tell you what it did.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Yes, we talked about. This has happened so long ago. Hello TikTok, welcome to twenty twenty four. Geez, Like I love all these companies, like we got this new exciting thing and all these other companies, Like.
Speaker 2: How is it mean in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, the just you've been doing this for years?
Speaker 2: How is this newa not?
Speaker 3: Wait? So Google had this? Was it like successful? Is it still a thing? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it.
Speaker 5: I'm assuming it's still a thing. I know there's other companies. I wouldn't be surprised if Shazam has the same thing. I don't have the Shazam app, don't need it, but if.
Speaker 3: But I know, I know Shazam is like incorporated into Snapchat, so that's where I would I would use it there.
Speaker 4: I do remember that on Snapchat.
Speaker 9: See, but I like I guess I liked it on Snapchat when I was using it before. But now that I don't use that app anymore, I like that TikTok is incorporating it.
Speaker 4: Since I'm on there like twenty four.
Speaker 3: Times, I think people are going to be singing thing TikTok's and be like, I'm sorry, but you I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're singing. It's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not making any sense. Make it makes that, Make it makes sense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is just hum to search on Google twenty twenty, So that was arobout four years ago.
Speaker 9: Well, it didn't do very well apparently because I never heard about it.
Speaker 2: It was not gonna do on TikTok.
Speaker 7: I feel like hom to search on YouTube that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, YouTube has has a search like that YouTube.
Speaker 3: So but I might have been I might have been on a maternity vacation when you guys talked about that. Maybe that that's why I don't remember that. Yeah, this kind I missed those maternity vacations.
Speaker 2: Oh the good old days. I wish I could go on another one who knows no knows my watch like you're gonna be watching.
Speaker 7: Here, anything to prevent that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Really quick jests. You're talking about a new feature coming to TikTok.
Speaker 9: That's right, yes, where you just sing the song that you are wondering what the name of is and TikTok will tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: It just is okay, Well, actually yeah it's not. People are weighing in like that's been done already.
Speaker 2: Warder, guys.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I think Alexa started doing the hum or try to sing a song to search in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Jess kind of on the late train, late freight.
Speaker 7: Hell, you guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I knew that there were others available, like Shazam and stuff like that, but this the first.
Speaker 4: Time it's coming to TikTok.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited because a TikTok user.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now, the Google one I looked up it started like twenty twenty or whatever, and I just tried it because I have a Google phone, and I just tried it while Sabrina Carpenter was playing. I put my headphones on so I could very accurately humme along to the song. It didn't it thought I was it thought I was searching for a Diana Ross song. Now, when I switched it up and added a few lyrics in there, I said.
Speaker 7: Please, please, please, little sucker.
Speaker 5: I did that, and you know, not obviously not on key or even remotely sound anything like it.
Speaker 7: And it now came up. It knew exactly what song I.
Speaker 2: Was looking for.
Speaker 3: All right, nice kit or miss Okay, we'll take that. All right, Jess, let's talk TV. Graham and I were too busy to watch TV. We have kids, not to get to go, all right, but Jess, you watch a lot of TV.
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 9: So last week we had one of our listeners recommended the Mother Daughter Experiment.
Speaker 7: Dude, I've been watching on the internet for years.
Speaker 2: Awesome where the stepmom comes in. Yeah, what did you do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Definitely not that right that this is. No did describe.
Speaker 4: It as a hot mess though, and it was. It is a lot of a lot of drama.
Speaker 2: This is an old show.
Speaker 9: It was on Lifetime before, but it was added to Hulu in May. And there's celebrities like Natalie Nunn, Heidi mont Tag, Kim Richards.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: These are like select reality TV stars.
Speaker 2: You don't know any of those names.
Speaker 5: I know who what was the last one? Kim Richards, Kim Richards, I know.
Speaker 9: Hills, Natalie from I know.
Speaker 2: The only one I don't know is Kim Richards.
Speaker 9: So all of all of these like mother daughter duos, they do group therapy exercises all together to try.
Speaker 4: To like repair their broken relationship.
Speaker 9: So I do want to ask you guys, if you would ever try a group therapy If you were having issues maybe with your kids, and there were other other couples, other mother daughter duels that were also having those same issues, I.
Speaker 2: Would prefer one on one therapy.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if it as long as they're worse off than me and my kids situations, I could be.
Speaker 2: Like, look, at least we're not that bad. You know that's true. It'll make yeah, like this can be repaired. We're not them.
Speaker 9: Also, it's kind of juicy to hear other people, Yeah, people's problems, Graham, would you ever try this or no?
Speaker 5: I mean, if you were legitimately having problems with your kid, I would try anything, anything and everything.
Speaker 2: To fix that relationship. But I didn't.
Speaker 5: It seems weird to be doing it in a group setting, Like I don't have time, Like, yeah, it'd make you feel better to hear other people's stuff that was worse than yours, but like I don't. Let's not waste time focusing on them, Let's focus on us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 7: That's not gonna help me.
Speaker 4: Every duo does have like their different issues.
Speaker 9: So funny you say that you would anything to try to, you know, mend that relationship with your son, or daughter, because I do have this scenario. One of the issues between one mother daughter duo is that the mom tried to steal the daughter's men.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go, so the mom, I have seen this video.
Speaker 7: I knew I'd watched this before. Dude, it's so good.
Speaker 5: And the mom and the daughter it's like, you can tell, I mean, they could be sisters for all I know. And then yeah, then the guy comes in the room. Oh, I love this episode.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 7: I think it had to say somewhere I can't tell you that this may.
Speaker 4: Be a little different than that.
Speaker 2: But the mom back out then, but the mom.
Speaker 9: Does admit that she was emotionally attached to her daughter's husband at some point. Yes, so it's I mean, it just had my jaw drop by Oh my god. Now the crazy and the tough part about this is the daughter is still trying to fix the relationship with her mom, right, But the mom is like, as long as he is your husband, Like, this is not like we can't fix our relationship as long as he's in the picture. He's not demanding that they like split up, right, I'm so far where I'm at on the show. She just has an issue with him being in the picture, but she has again admitted that she basically wanted him emotionally and tried.
Speaker 2: To get at him.
Speaker 9: But the daughter is still with her husband and is still obviously wanting to be in his in her relationship with him, but she wants to mend the relationship with her mom. So what would you do in this situation? Like, are you willing to let go of your relationship?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Fix n with your parents?
Speaker 7: No, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's super weird.
Speaker 3: You just have to have two separate relationships and just keep them separate, like they can never cross paths.
Speaker 7: And now you don't ask you because I've seen this video on the internet and that it become one relationship at least for the ten minutes that I was watching. There's that option.
Speaker 9: Too, So there's ways.
Speaker 2: God, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, so it's uh, it's it definitely is a hot mess of a show.
Speaker 2: Can you say who that duo is? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Their names spoiler alerts spoiler the very old show.
Speaker 9: Their names are Courtney and Christa.
Speaker 7: The celebrities are they?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Heard of them?
Speaker 4: These are our reality TV stars, reality TV.
Speaker 9: Celebrities show that those Christa so I'm pretty sure you have already probably heard about their situation because Courtney the daughter when because the husband is really really like as much older than her, so you might have already heard about Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you start with that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get too many names involved.
Speaker 7: Is she in those kind of videos that I was talking about?
Speaker 2: Possibly? But now with the mom wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's the very all right again the name of the show for anyone who does want to go back and watch.
Speaker 9: The mother Daughter Experiment, and it's celebrity edition.
Speaker 11: The honest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and trendying.
Speaker 4: Is sponsored by Mancies.
Speaker 9: Visit nscine Sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories.
Speaker 2: Or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 3: So Ozzy Osbourne has issued an apology to Britney Spears. Now, remember a couple of weeks ago the Osbourne's, who literally have the most boring podcast ever. They were talking about TikTok dances, and that conversation evolved into them talking about Britney's dancing, and Ozzy.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my god, she does the same dance every single day. I am so fed up. And then Brittany.
Speaker 7: Responded, Osbourne impressionable. Well, that wasn't necessarily an he would say if he was, so.
Speaker 2: That was accurate.
Speaker 3: So Brittany, remember she was responded, she was not happy. She told them to f off. So the Osborne's they put out a new teaser, I guess for an upcoming episode of their podcast, and Kelly goes, can we apologize to Brittany?
Speaker 2: And Aussie says, yes, let's apologize.
Speaker 4: Can we apologize to Britney space.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, Brittany, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: However, it would be better if you didn't do the sign done every day.
Speaker 12: Chine a few movement.
Speaker 3: And in the caption and said, sorry, Brittany, we still think you rock. Sure, so not really an apology at this point. They're doing it so people know they have a podcast and no one's still gonna listen.
Speaker 2: That's what he sounds like.
Speaker 3: Kind of all right, So Tupac's family is lawyering up. So remember reports that Diddy played a role in Tupac's death. This came out I think last week, and by the way, these reports have not necessarily been like confirmed. Yeah, I guess they came from a two thousand and nine transcript when keif De who is currently behind bars in connection to the murder, he did an interview where he told cops that did he, you know, ordered the hit, paid a million dollars to have him killed. So now that that has come to light, that's where all the reports are coming from. Tupac's family not taking this lightly. They actually went and they hired a whole legal team to do some digging to get to the bottom of it, to see if this is in fact true, If they find any evidence that did he did play a role, they are ready to take action with like legal action, I mean, not his route of action. Yeah, but yeah, they have a whole legal team behind them, ready to get to it.
Speaker 7: I mean, as they should. A lot of legitimacy to these claims.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 5: I mean, people have suspected that for a long long time, many many years, right, And it's.
Speaker 2: Weird that he said this in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: This is what he told cops then, and they just completely like overlooked it, like didn't do anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or they looked in or they looked into it and couldn't find any true credible threads to it true or that, or did he paid them off for that and told them to stop looking down stop sniffing around here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who knows, Graham?
Speaker 2: What do you have inside today's hottest frending?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, the men's Olympic Triathlon was supposed to be held in Paris today, but it has been postponed till at least tomorrow, possibly Friday. That's because the swimming portion of the event was going to be in the Send River and so far it hasn't been able to pass water safety test. We know Paris got a lot of rain during the opening ceremonies on Friday, and some more rain on Saturday, and that just washes a whole bunch of.
Speaker 2: Yucky stuff into the river.
Speaker 5: It's rather grow so the water is testing well above the safe threshold for bacteria. Some of that bacteria is found in We know that Paris spent one point five billion dollars cleaning up the river prior to the Olympics so they could hold events like this, and at the Mayor of Paris even jumped into the river for a swim a couple of weeks ago to prove that it was clean enough.
Speaker 2: But now it's not fluctuating bacteria levels.
Speaker 5: They hope those things will be in check tomorrow, like I said, and they can hold the event today. The women's events schedule for tomorrow as well, but again Friday is a backup date for those. They might push them back, and there is a little more light rain in the forecast for this week that could complicate things as well as more stuff gets sort of into the river, which is rather gross. Let's just say, yeah, it passed the test. Say say it passes the test tomorrow, but you know that the day before it didn't.
Speaker 7: Are you feeling good enough that that much?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I mean to me, it's a technicality that we're in the parts per million of bacteria is slightly lower one day it than the you know, the previous day.
Speaker 3: And with so much money on the line, couldn't they easily say it's good enough?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, you know, the event's going to happen one way or another. They'll find I'm saying they'll find to day. But can you imagine being one of the athletes, like you really have to gear up to a competition like this, and then you ramp up, you're ready to go, and then they're like, no, the water's no good today, so we'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 7: And then you're like okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So how much better can it be after one day? Well, that's the last in your mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta swim with your mouth clubs.
Speaker 4: Can that imagine You're not even the winner of a golden medal?
Speaker 7: Yeah all that you finished in seventh place?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh no.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I now for what the belief This is where you can win a JV show chug mug, if and only if you are the first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly, as always, leave your guesses on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. Let's jump right into it. Here is two days clip.
Speaker 5: I was in a huge rush in the store the other day and this woman came up to me and she was being such which is weird because I don't think she even worked there.
Speaker 2: What was she being? Had a bad experience, Graham could have. That's on you to figure out what top out I think about what.
Speaker 5: That bleeped out word can be? Take your guesses on that talkback mike. You want to win a JV show Chug Mug, who doesn't want one? How else do you get a chug hot coffee on a normal cup?
Speaker 2: That's a stupid no one does that?
Speaker 5: Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. We got to be the very first correct answer the morning to win. And remember, if this is a family show, people.
Speaker 2: Keep those guesses clean, all right and get them in because we're gonna play.
Speaker 1: Him next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleep? Where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 3: Chug Mug is gonna be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: If you ever do want to play, and we hope you do.
Speaker 3: Leave Your guest is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: I was in a huge rush in the store the other day and this woman came up to me and she was being such which is weird because I don't think she even worked there.
Speaker 2: Seriously, all right, what is that bleeped out word number?
Speaker 3: It's always something clean. This is a family show, But go through your guesses Hey, JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Caleb from and I think the bleeped out word is such a Karen.
Speaker 7: She was being a Karen.
Speaker 2: That's guest.
Speaker 7: That's the number one guest coming in this morning, Karen. That ain't it?
Speaker 2: That ain't it? People here the Rock from Miami, Florida. Get the word is BRONI and if smells rock is cooking?
Speaker 5: What bron is not the word? I like the guy, I like the guests. And that's from the Rock from Miami Florida.
Speaker 7: Wow, the rock number one that I heard right, we are actually JV show. I just checked JAV shows number one. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Rock. Yes, good morning guys. It's Christine from zem Bruno. I am going to guess the bleep that word is.
Speaker 10: She was being such a chatterbox.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, chatterbox.
Speaker 7: It's good, guess.
Speaker 2: I like that chatter when you're when you're in a rush.
Speaker 7: Yes, someone just wants to check.
Speaker 2: Just wants to talk, like any time.
Speaker 3: But now please all right, great guesses not the correct ones. Continue to leave them again on the talkback mic.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Plane what the bleep? But trying to give somebody this JV show Chug Mug. Seven oh five every morning is when this game kicks off. You want to be here then because you have a better chance of winning. Because here's how the game works.
Speaker 2: We play a clip. It has a bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: You want to be the very first person to guess that word correctly, and when that's you, we'll give you a chuck mug. Now, as always, you can leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app in case you are just tuning in. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 5: I was in a huge rush in the store the other day and this woman came up to me and she was being such, which is weird because I don't think she even worked there.
Speaker 2: Now, remember this is a.
Speaker 3: Family show, so the word is something clean and I always will be. Okay, let's go through your guesses.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 8: This is Rodrigo from Tracy.
Speaker 2: Is the bleeped out word mom?
Speaker 7: She's being a mom?
Speaker 10: A mom?
Speaker 7: She's being such a mom?
Speaker 2: Is that a bad thing?
Speaker 3: A mom?
Speaker 5: Sometimes it can be defends that depends the context. Okay, sometimes I don't want.
Speaker 7: To be mommed, you know. Sometimes sometimes it's nice to be mommed two different ways.
Speaker 12: Good morning, JV show.
Speaker 7: This is a target from Brewin. I think the bleeped dot word this morning is life saver.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, have a good Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Take care such a lifesaver.
Speaker 2: That'd be nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 2: Good guess, not the right one.
Speaker 5: Though, could Marny JV's show.
Speaker 2: My guess is she was a flirt. This is irma from Concuert and that's my guess. She was a flirt. Thank you have a great day.
Speaker 5: By you too, thanks to this instance. That's not the correct answer, but we know that I get that all that anytime I'm shopping.
Speaker 7: Okay, hello, right.
Speaker 3: And Olivia from Dublin. We think the lady was being a help.
Speaker 2: So she was being a help to grant every great day. Help. Here's today's club, unbleeped.
Speaker 5: I was in a huge rush in the store the other day and this woman came up to me and she was being such a help, which was weird because I don't think she even worked there.
Speaker 2: Oh so flirting. Yeah, I think she was probably flirting.
Speaker 7: I probably should have said I probably should have said flirt.
Speaker 5: You always encountered those people at the store, and they know more than the employees do about where stuff is and what it is and what the best deal is, and goes like why don't you work here? But also I appreciate your help. Thank you for doing that, taking the time out of your day. You should clock in because you're working, all right.
Speaker 7: Let's get some shoutouts.
Speaker 2: Let's get get some shoutouts.
Speaker 5: First and foremostes, foremosts excuse me, Vincent Olivia Dublin was that, I wonder if this.
Speaker 7: Is their first chugmunt.
Speaker 5: They are right on it, like they play a lot and they have a lot of really good guesses. I don't know if this is our first smug or not. They might need to leave a follow up talk back and let us know if it is. Congrats, nice work, all right. A lot of people also came with the correct answer this morning. David and Richmond had it, so did Jamie and Martinez, Elizabeth in San Jose, our buddy.
Speaker 7: Henry and San Jose had it as well. San Jose very well represented this morning.
Speaker 2: Mitchell and San Jose, what's up? Mitchell, what's up?
Speaker 5: He had it, so did Matt and Nantyock, Josh and Gilroy Victoria and Heyward, my buddy Steve.
Speaker 7: Nobody specially in Oakland had it, so did D.
Speaker 2: What's up D? In San Jose? Janelle and Napa had it. It's great town, by the way, I love Napa Town.
Speaker 5: Joanna and Mantica had it. Amongst a few other people. A lot of people right there had the word help full. They were really close.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah it had to be helped yeah help wow. Good well, good job guys. I thank you so much for playing. Yes, nice work, everybody did not Wait, we'll play again. What do you guys think? Say tomorrow seven o five?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you should do should do it. We should do it.
Speaker 3: I remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you that mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, thank you so much for hanging out with us. To the phones. Hi, who is this?
Speaker 6: This is Adam?
Speaker 2: Hey Adam, how's it going? Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Happy Taco Tuesday?
Speaker 10: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's go all right, Adam? So you're gonna play the JV Show. Yep, nope, game, This is our fun trivia game. Hopefully you're good at trivia, because if you get three out of four correct, you win.
Speaker 4: More tickets to Calabungo Water Park.
Speaker 2: All right, Adam, you got this, you got this. Let's get you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Question number one, what fashion brand is known for its red sold shoes? Red sold shoes?
Speaker 2: Bet oh, Christian Levatan or something?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh I got it.
Speaker 2: You don't have those red bottoms.
Speaker 7: I wear minder work every.
Speaker 4: Day on My wife hasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh they're liked it. Just off red.
Speaker 7: It's just like a like a rust color. Similar close a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm black like that.
Speaker 7: On two things you never say about a woman on live on the radio.
Speaker 12: How old she is?
Speaker 2: And then she cuts some of designer? All right, I say her name?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's her name again?
Speaker 2: I want to give her shut out?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What's she has?
Speaker 6: A great?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: He's making that up, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 5: If you give something up for lent, how many days are you going to be without it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Damn it, I know that one.
Speaker 6: For lent is.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess. That's a good guest, though, forty forty days.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh that doesn't last long for me.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you're still in the game. Oh good, you're allowed to miss one. So here's question number three. Name one of California's two current US senators.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's a hard one. You get senators.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newson, he's the governor.
Speaker 7: Come on, this is our state, California, you guys. Each Steak gets two senators.
Speaker 2: This is a big deal. We're looking for either Alex Padilla or Lafonda Butler.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's she's feeling, she's filling Diane.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, you should have.
Speaker 7: That was a tough question.
Speaker 2: I'll be on the side.
Speaker 7: Have the Google like, who are our senators right now? Question I think everyone listened, was like, I don't know that one? All right? Question number four? How many meters are there in a kilometer?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, putting back in that.
Speaker 5: And whatever?
Speaker 3: Forty two I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: The metrics everything, metrics system, everything is tense.
Speaker 7: Come on, there were one thousand kilometer.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: It's a random get forty two ko a thousand kilo media kilometer.
Speaker 6: I know, you know.
Speaker 2: It was a good try.
Speaker 7: We only got one correct.
Speaker 2: Come on, I do like I do like the niners, but that's not still didn't win.
Speaker 7: That's not going to help you here, Adam.
Speaker 2: We really enjoyed having you on. We hope you had fun too. Don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold and chet he's gonna pick up in the next room. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, hang on there. Oh he was so close.
Speaker 5: Not really only got one right now, let's talk about this. California's two current US senators. Either either of you ladies could have named one.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's sad.
Speaker 7: I know that is sad US senators. That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: If I'm just living my truth, I don't know. Yes, sorry, I'm just okay, but I know. Now, Okay, go ahead, name one, Alex, you just name yeah? Really, come on, that's part of learning, really click.
Speaker 7: I can't argue that that is part of that really quick.
Speaker 3: Vince and Olivia, who won our what the Belief game a little earlier in the hour, left to talk back.
Speaker 1: What's up JV Show.
Speaker 7: It's Vince and Olivia again from Dublin.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is our first Chug Mug. You've been trying, but this is our first one.
Speaker 10: Let's go chug.
Speaker 2: Mug's congratulations again. Who gets it though?
Speaker 4: Vince or Olivia?
Speaker 2: Olivia?
Speaker 7: Obviously they better.
Speaker 2: Win another one. Some shout out, we do.
Speaker 7: My DMS exploded yesterday. My dms are alive.
Speaker 5: I got on to can you please shout out my boys tomorrow Jackson JJ already starting this school. You're in Brentwood and Discovery Bay. Is that true school's already started. It's in July, it's nive in August. This is their mom, who hoops. They have an amazing school year. That's from Yessenia. So have a great school year.
Speaker 7: Guys, I know you will probably not.
Speaker 5: I got a a DM mom's and my DMS to say grand My daughter's birthday is on Tuesday, July thirtieth.
Speaker 7: Her name is Kara.
Speaker 5: She's gonna be turning ten Kara or Kara actually you know who knows how. She's been a listener since birth. Could you guys send her a birthday shout out? And who gives her fart from her mom Gina and her dad Jose sending you Selinda, Jess and Cheety. Lots of love, missing jv a ton so happy happy birthday to care both. Another DM here says up Graham. I wanted to squeeze a shout out into our friends David and Irma. They're on their way to the Bay from South Carolina to get married. This weekend, and of course we're going to have a bachelorette party for David this Friday.
Speaker 7: Do you think he meant bachelor party? Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: In the city.
Speaker 7: Thanks in advance. This is Jose from Fremont, So congrats to David and Irma getting married. Welcome to the Bay Area. Keep your valuables out of your car. Your windows will get smashed.
Speaker 5: One more it says I got a dm s's ay, Graham, can you shout out my three daughters, Mariah in the fourth grade, Rose in the second grade, Evelyn in grandma school. Lol, Happy first day of school girls. Dad and Mom love you. And that is from Dad. Enrique is school starting? That is crazy confused? It's July thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have a good first day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess everybody.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Hottest Things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 4: Today in the Bay and Trendying is sponsored by Mencini.
Speaker 9: He's visited mensinie, sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories or visit sleep world dot com.
Speaker 3: So I have a couple of things from the Olympics that you may have missed from the weekend. Did you guys see Simone Bile's mom putting Snoop Dogg on the.
Speaker 5: Last Yeah, because I watched the opening ceremonies, I saw that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did you actually watch? Yes, that would have been nice.
Speaker 3: So you know Snoop he's helping out with NBC with their broadcast of things and he was there with Tota.
Speaker 2: Cook right by the way. Sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 5: Snoop Dogg on the Olympics is the best thing to happen to the Olympics. He is so entertaining and during the opening ceremonies, Kelly Clarkson's trash Peyton Manning was slashed on the commentary, Snoop was great every time they threw it to him. He's always positive, He's always saying something quirky and funny.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 3: Anytime they have Snoop covering anything, he's great, and it's funny and it's entertaining and it keeps you wanting to watch.
Speaker 2: They should just hire him for literally every single thing with that.
Speaker 7: You see him doing the play by play on the badminton.
Speaker 2: No, that sounds hilarious.
Speaker 7: Hit it over there, they get hit here, not today, hit it back over there. You know, He's just like it's great.
Speaker 3: So he was there with Hota Coopy and they had Simone Bile's family right beside them, and Hoda goes, you know, Snoop, Simone's mom.
Speaker 2: Nelly tells me you've all met before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got a few down here, and Snoop, I don't know if you know this, but you know Simone and you have known each other for a long time.
Speaker 2: Right, Nellie?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: How really?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 9: I remember I will never forget that square twenty ten and you said, because we asked for a picture, and you said two minutes, one two, and you were.
Speaker 3: Gone, the awkward, nervous laughing Snoop dogg after like you were gone?
Speaker 2: Why are you bringing this up right now? On live TV?
Speaker 5: I saw that moment live and I couldn't tell if she was upset with him or like he took the picture and just bound like I didn't.
Speaker 3: It didn't fully sink it was clearly salty, or you don't bring it up fourteen years later?
Speaker 4: That is true? How do you remember?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But the way she said it I just didn't full I guess I didn't fully understand what she was like.
Speaker 7: Why what the thing she was saying was, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Porne. He played it off. He played it off really well. Though.
Speaker 3: Another thing, Graham, you watched Friday's coverage, you didn't tell us about Chrissy Tigan's diaper.
Speaker 5: I didn't see Christy Tigan's diaper. Again, I tend to avert my eyes when Christy Tagan across my screen in any form because I'm sick.
Speaker 3: Okay, So she goes there. She's in Paris for the games and the opening ceremony. She's there with with John Legend and two of their kids, and she wasn't wearing an actual diaper. But she didn't show up wearing this like green cardigan thing and matching micro shorts is what it's called. And everyone's saying that her shorts looked like a diaper, and you can do it.
Speaker 2: You can see it on our on our.
Speaker 3: Instagram story, she posted a bunch of pictures. Go to JV Morning Show. Make sure you're following us if you're not already. It is a little diapery, just only because it's so like high waist. It's so high waisted, and the shorts they're not really they're like underwear cut, do you.
Speaker 12: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I can't remember if I saw.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing her and John Legend Papa, and they were taking like a selfie with the family in front of the Eiffel Tower or whatever during one little clip as they're rejoining the opening ceremonies or whatever, and I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe you couldn't really see the diapers undraining.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people were wearing jack gets and you know, all kinds of stuff when they were outside.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if I I feel like I would have remembered this look.
Speaker 2: But the comments are are pretty mean.
Speaker 3: One person left a comment that wasn't so bad, but they'd say this is the worst outfit for that kind of event, which Christy replied.
Speaker 2: Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 3: I think I think her feelings got a little hurt there. But I go check out that on our Insta stories.
Speaker 2: I love the one Celebrities like weigh in on the comments, like what do you care?
Speaker 7: What's some brandom?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can't help it.
Speaker 7: I just get like, but by now, aren't you used to it?
Speaker 5: I get if someone leaves, I don't think comment and one of us fire something snarky back.
Speaker 7: Okay, you didn't need to, but I get it.
Speaker 5: They are the subject of an infinite number of negative comments. Don't you just stop at some point, like you're stoopid to their level when you, I know, but get in there and say something back and it didn't help.
Speaker 7: You didn't win.
Speaker 2: It doesn't. I don't think you ever get to a point where it bothers you less.
Speaker 5: But don't you know, I mean where you just stop reading the comments or turn the comments off.
Speaker 7: Yes, why do you have your comments on that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Because she wants people to talk about how cute she looked and it was the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have in trending? I guess sor right.
Speaker 5: A couple of quick things to update you guys on, First, the Park fire and Chico. That fire has been raging out of control since last week, but it does seem like it's slowed down a little bit because the number of acres burn hasn't been going up exponentially each day like it once was. As of this morning, it's burned over three hundred and eighty thousand acres. It's only fourteen percent contained, so that numbers only moved up two percent since yesterday, which is not good. It has continued to move up the list of biggest California wildfires of all time. It's now the fifth largest wildfire in California's history, and looking ahead at some of the ones above it, it will likely move. My guess is it'll move to the number three or number four spot of all time largest wildfires. Again, this one started by an arson.
Speaker 2: So crazy, all right, thank you, Graham.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, I saw a report there's been some new research that shows just how bad wildfire smoke is for us if we were, you know, to breathe.
Speaker 2: I know it's not really smoky here right now, but ye.
Speaker 1: Don't Jinx I knows the JV show on wild ninety four nine, Graham.
Speaker 3: You were just talking about the Park fire, which you said now is the fifth largest wildfire in California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, California history. Three hundred and eighty thousand acres burned so far.
Speaker 2: Don't rage it.
Speaker 3: So I saw some new research wildfire smoke may be worse for brain health than any other types of air pollution. So these findings were reported yesterday at the Alzheimer's Association International Conference in Philly. They say that because of these particles that are in wildfire smoke, they're about thirty times smaller than the diameter of a human hair.
Speaker 2: So think about this.
Speaker 7: Little teeny teeny thing.
Speaker 3: It can be inhaled deep into the lungs, it can move into the floodstream from there, it can obviously it's really bad for your health. It can worsen heart and lung diseases. But they're also finding that it can play a role in developing dementia as well. Ooh, not good and increased risk of dementia later in life.
Speaker 5: Well, that's great news because we get wildfire smokes, That's what I will say in all the time here. And they say that a lot of that wildfire smoke, particularly when it burns through a town, you know, like we saw the Paradise fire when it leveled an entire city. Yeah, it's basically like you're not just burning trees and grass and stuff. You're burning all kinds of toxic things, right, you know, household batteries and all sorts of chemicals and products.
Speaker 3: Thankfully, it's not bad now, and I'm not trying to like jinx it or manifest anything, but when we have those warnings where it's like stay indoors.
Speaker 2: Let's take those.
Speaker 3: I know, sometimes it's impossible to people have jobs that you know, require you to be outside and stuff.
Speaker 2: But let's try to take it a little bit more seriously. It's really not good for you.
Speaker 7: He said, this was new research.
Speaker 2: How is this new?
Speaker 7: It just is Okay, that's new research.
Speaker 2: What do you have here? All right?
Speaker 7: Shifting gears.
Speaker 5: I want to ask you guys, what you do in this situation at the dentist office, because this woman posted a video. Now she works at a dental office in Arizona, and she has a little message posted on her glasses. I don't know if they're like safety goggles or whatever, as she's doing teeth cleans and stuff like that, and it says please remember to close your eyes across her little you know, goggle things. And a lot of people in the comments like you're supposed to have your eyes closed while you're at the dentist. People were saying this is news to me. I always just stare up at, you know, some ceiling tile on the screen, you know, or on the ceiling. Yeah, a lot of people say, or I just look at a random light in the ceiling that's what people in the comments were saying, But this person at the dentist office is saying, no, you should be closing your eyes during this. Sure, what do you guys do when you're in the dentist chair?
Speaker 7: First question? Do you go to the dentist?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay? Do you do when you're sitting there in the dentist chair?
Speaker 2: Eyes open? What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, I used to just look at the ceiling, but now my dentist has a TV screen, so when you're leaned back, there's a TV screen above so you can like watch Netflix.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if there's a TV screen there, why do they want us to close around? I don't know. But even without that, I would still have my eyes open. I feel like if you're closing your eyes and.
Speaker 4: That's isn't that weird because you're just looking at them, But I'm not looking at them.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the ceiling or like literally anything else.
Speaker 5: But that is one of life's more awkward moments, because there's somebody right up in your face, but you're attempting to not look at them with your eyes open, even though they're right there in there.
Speaker 2: Closing your eyes is more awkward. I kind of think so too, Jess, what do you do in the dentist chair?
Speaker 4: If the TV's on, then I'm looking at that, But if not, I think I close them.
Speaker 7: You do well, pretend like you're taking a nap or.
Speaker 2: Which it feels good.
Speaker 9: You're like, it's like, no, im because I don't want to awkwardly stare into my doctor's eyes.
Speaker 5: See that, and as one of those things I never I I like a lot of people in the comments on this video, I focus on one random there's there's no TV screen up there, doctor you and what are we doing in Nevado?
Speaker 2: Can we get a TV?
Speaker 7: Like I get a TV to look at it? That sounds nice. I just pick out, yeah, some random fluorescent light there and I just.
Speaker 2: Stare at the light.
Speaker 7: Stare at that.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 5: I don't want to stare longingly into the eyes of whoever's you know, clean your teeth. I understand that it's a very awkward. It is a very awkward where do I look a moment? But I keep my eyes open. I'm not closing my eyes, even though I jokingly tell them every time, because I'm like, I'm so tired, I might just fall asleep, which I can't because they're like, right, man, why is that thing hurt so much so you can't sleep?
Speaker 7: But the closing of the eyes seems it seems weird.
Speaker 2: That seems weird, Denis. I don't think i'd want them closing their eyes.
Speaker 4: Really, but aren't the aren't the goggles that they give you like a little dark? Can you even see my eyes?
Speaker 7: I always decline the goggles you do? What do I need goggles for it? For the light?
Speaker 5: Actually, the light, I'm just I don't stare at the headlamp on the on the person.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. They put it right in front of your face, and it's so bright.
Speaker 9: I look off to the side and then there's little water particles going everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tee, they're buzzing away your teeth. I welcome those splatter my eyes.
Speaker 7: What I do?
Speaker 2: You have your eyes open so you're just getting yes?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 7: Don't wear the little goggles?
Speaker 2: They look stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to wear them.
Speaker 7: Then we're on somebody else's face right before mine. Think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need anything else that you touched, Like, calm down.
Speaker 5: Sure there's any dentists or people that work in a dental office listening.
Speaker 7: What do you prefer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want people staring, eyes open whole time or eyes creepily, eyes closed.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to how much money these Olympic athletes are getting paid for winning, we were just talking about going to the dentist. You have this person's face right in front of your face. Are you closing your eyes? You keep your eyes open. There's one dentist who.
Speaker 7: Says you gotta close your eyes. Yeah, please clear eyes. Yes, very very strange. A lot of people saying though that they were, you know, put on the glasses or whatever. Very responsive.
Speaker 5: We wanted to know, if you work at a dentist office or something, what are you supposed to do? Where are you supposed to look?
Speaker 7: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 2: Vanessa from Nevado.
Speaker 3: I'm a registered nurse and I always ask them to put clear goggles on me because they're always spraying stuff into my eyes.
Speaker 2: And that's the point. You don't want to get an infection.
Speaker 4: So yeah, everybody should encourage their dentists to put some clear eye protective wear on you during your teeth cleaning.
Speaker 2: Stay clean all right, Bay, And that's because Graham does not wear the goggles, you weirdo.
Speaker 7: I always decline them because I'm like, who was wearing those right before me? They have pink eye.
Speaker 2: I don't want pink eye. It's gross.
Speaker 8: Funny, guys. I work at a dental office and we do usually give our patients some goggles or safety glasses to where just so that you know, the water, possible blood or whatever is you know, splattering around doesn't go into their eyes, and about the whole you know, where you look. I myself when I'm in the chair, I just look at the ceiling. But we did used to have a creeper patient who would stare directly into our eyes. It's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 7: That would be the absolute worst.
Speaker 5: I would put up a sign that says, please close your eyes if there were people that stared into my eyes while I was working.
Speaker 2: In their mind you fire patients. Can you be like, no, we don't want to work with you. Yeah, we don't want your insurance? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Do you have to just accept everyone? I think you can fire. I think you can fire.
Speaker 5: You could break up with them, particularly one that's staring into your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think staring into your dentist eyes is just as awkward as staring into your hairstylis eyes while you're getting shampooed clothes them.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good question.
Speaker 7: You're getting your hair shampooed and the hairs stylis chair. What do you ladies do? Eyes open or closed?
Speaker 2: Eyes open?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: But I'm not looking into her eyes. I'm just looking. I'm looking ahead at whatever.
Speaker 7: Like, yes, I went to use Selena. My eyes are open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird. It's weird, Adam with your eyes.
Speaker 7: You don't look Adam. You look away up into the right, you know what I mean, whatever side they're on.
Speaker 2: You look up a way.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's the direction.
Speaker 2: I look close them and enjoy the head massage.
Speaker 3: I mean, it does feel really nice, but I don't want them to think like, is she getting like turned on by this?
Speaker 2: Is she falling asleeve?
Speaker 7: Like something about somebody washing your hair? It is great.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel the same when I do it myself.
Speaker 7: No, it's It's very routine and boring. When I'm doing it, I hate it.
Speaker 3: All Right, let's talk money. How much our Olympic athletes getting paid for winning. Let's start with Team USA usay winning athletes getting paid thirty seven thousand, five hundred dollars for gold.
Speaker 7: Medal, So you get like a little bonus check.
Speaker 3: Little bonus check here, yep, thirty seven point five thousand dollars. You win silver, you're getting twenty two point five thousand.
Speaker 7: Why are we rewarding second place?
Speaker 2: Because it's still a win.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, it's still a win in bronze and win, it's a second place bronz.
Speaker 2: You're getting fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Why are we rewarding third place?
Speaker 4: Because?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, just.
Speaker 3: Because Canada they're paying a little less twenty thousand for goals, fifteen for silver, ten for bronze. All of this nothing compared to what Hong Kong is paying their athletes. What do they get so they're gold winning athletes? I think they're only awarding to gold medalists. They're getting six million HK that's Hong Kong dollars.
Speaker 7: Uh huh, that's a Hong Kong dollar worth.
Speaker 3: That's equivalent to So six million is equivalent equivalent to seven hundred and sixty eight thousand, two.
Speaker 2: Hundred and thirty two US dollars.
Speaker 7: That's a nice gold medal. There, yes, little extra.
Speaker 3: Motivation yes, by the way, anyone who win track and field a gold medal, and you know in that department they're going to automatically get fifty thousand dollars from World Athletics. They announced this year that this is the first year they're doing that to all gold medalists. It's an international organization.
Speaker 7: Where are they getting that money?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't have the answer, sway, but they say that starting in twenty twenty eight they'll also be paying silver and bronze medalists as well.
Speaker 7: It must be nice.
Speaker 2: So it's not a bad payday if you are an Olympic athlete.
Speaker 5: Except that you're training, like you know, you've been only been training twelve hours a day for the last however many years, and you're real Originally, the I you know, the idea of the Olympics that they were all amateur athletes. You weren't supposed to be making any money. And then we started bending rules and letting professional NBA players play and guys that were.
Speaker 7: Not It was supposed to be all amateurs.
Speaker 2: That was the spirit of You didn't know that.
Speaker 7: You didn't know that.
Speaker 5: No, the spirit of the Olympic Games was all amateur athletes and then the United States got but hurt one year or something. We're like, no, we're putting our pros and then you started putting pros in and stuff, and it kind of blurred the line. I I saw some people's critique of lebron being chosen as the flag bearer because it's kind of like flies a little bit in the face of that, you know, original Olympics amateur athlete.
Speaker 2: There's a guy who has.
Speaker 5: A billionaire, who is a billionaire, you know, holding our flag. But I guess that kind of sums up our country.
Speaker 2: I would say I was going to say, I expect nothing less from us though.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We hope you are having just the best Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Now, before we get to this hairstyle that is making a comeback, I tell you in a second.
Speaker 2: First let's go to the talkbacks. We have some very important shout outs.
Speaker 10: Good morning JV crew. It i'd go without the haircut. Just want to do a quick shout out to missus without the haircut. We're having a baby, but I helped after a couple of failed IVF attempts. I am happy to announce that this was done. The good old natural way, have no way, you know what I mean? All right, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it gradually very exciting baby without the haircut.
Speaker 7: Yeah, without the hair.
Speaker 5: Look after somebody who's gone through many many failed IVF rounds and then our kids. Eventually IVF did work. Having it happened the free way, the free way, because IVF is very very expensive. I mean that is a well, it's kind of a bummer feeling because you're like, well, what did we just spend all that money on and that didn't work? And yeah, you could have saved that money, but sometimes that's just the way that works out. And the end goal is that you get a kid out of the baby, so it could not be happier for them. That's like awesome, awesome news. Anybody that's ever struggled with fertility knows that. Like when it happens, it's such a good feeling.
Speaker 2: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 4: My name is Alice.
Speaker 2: I'm from Orange County.
Speaker 12: I am really happy right now and I just want to shout myself out on the radio because I thought I wasn't gonna get it, but I got a job offer and I am so happy.
Speaker 4: And I accepted your position and I just.
Speaker 12: It's been really hard and so I'm so happy and I just want to share it with everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Bye a Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Congratulations exciting a new job. But what if she gets the new job and starts and like just fails.
Speaker 2: Misers no manifest that he and they're like, we're so happy for you. That's amazing. I totally won't happen.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love the good news on a Tuesday. All right, let me know what you guys think about this. There's a new hairstyle that's coming back.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: The seventies bush?
Speaker 7: The bush, the bush? The bushes back?
Speaker 3: Yeh no that downstairs, George. It's it's coming back according to uh like sashion reports.
Speaker 2: So I did not notice this. Let me know if you guys did you know?
Speaker 7: I haven't noticed.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 3: But at the Grammys earlier this year, Dosha Cat, you know, when she had the fake tattoo look going on, she wore this like see through outfit and I don't know if it was real bush, fake bush, but it was bush.
Speaker 7: I didn't know it a prosthetic one.
Speaker 6: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Had a fake one?
Speaker 7: Do you need a fake one? Yeah? But like you just tape it on. There's a name for that, isn't there?
Speaker 2: I'm dying talk about the bush amongst yourself.
Speaker 7: We will gladly. It's gonna go cough somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't someone say that?
Speaker 4: And for movies that's what they use.
Speaker 7: There is a name for that.
Speaker 5: I can't think of it what it's called, but there's a somebody to look at the name. It's got like a little name like oh, they're wearing a mannequin or something. But it's like a I can't think of the name anyways, But why couldn't you? Well, I guess you can't rock your own naturally. If no, not, If like you've gotten in like lasered or something, right, then you don't have the ability for that. What do you guys think about this style coming back? Will you embrace it? Let's just say that ladies everywhere all jump on this trend.
Speaker 2: No are you in?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: But what if everybody is doing You're the only one. You were the only one wearing baggy jeans. Everyone else has gone to skinny jeans, you know what I mean? Eventually you'd make the switch.
Speaker 2: No, I would.
Speaker 4: I'm still wearing skinny jeans, by the way, And.
Speaker 7: We've noticed huge mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I made the switch. I don't do the skinny jeans. See, so you would do the bush, but I don't think I would.
Speaker 7: No, but no, you don't think that. Now.
Speaker 5: If somebody had told me that years ago, like someday we're gonna be wearing skin tight jeans, I would say no, I'm not gonna do that, and then we all found ourselves doing it.
Speaker 2: I think that's the one thing that I would never completely switch back to.
Speaker 5: Wait, there was a time, Oh, I switched back to implies that there was a time when you were a minor.
Speaker 2: Grahams. Since you're so you want to know so.
Speaker 5: Bad, Well, I'm just saying you were talking about a period in your life where that was, uh, you know something there.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody. I mean, yeah, I think anyone.
Speaker 4: I think so, yes, before you start to like shape.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, before the grooming happens. I mean, I think everyone was.
Speaker 4: Like that a fashion statement in the day.
Speaker 2: I feel like it. I feel like it's still should it be.
Speaker 5: I didn't walk around with a beard on my face in the eighth grade going oh just because I'm a miner.
Speaker 7: It doesn't mean, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's not what I mean. Graham.
Speaker 7: Well, it's sort of the same concept.
Speaker 9: By the way, the fake hair that's used in movies, it's it's called a marking mark.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: I was like, it's called something like a mannekin, but it is not American a murket, and that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those are a thing that's a little.
Speaker 3: To pay for your Okay, if this does make a full on comeback and everyone has that, I'll just wear a market to fit in.
Speaker 2: But like underneath, I don't think only only at Raging Water Calabunga get kicked out.
Speaker 7: They can't kicking out.
Speaker 2: It's natural unless it's a market, it's not really.
Speaker 7: But question, if you're rocking a moose muffet at Calabama Gun, they can't ask you to leave.
Speaker 2: Legally, they cannot. They cannot moose muffin on sister, Right, hottest thing, it's.
Speaker 11: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 3: Stories happening today in the Bay so Ice Spice has confirmed that she did not know what the heck was happening at the Super Bowl. Remember when she showed up with Taylor Swift and everyone is pretty confused that they were even hanging out. But they also said that she looked genuinely confused during the game.
Speaker 5: She confused, like what am I doing here? Just in general, not just confused about what was happening, just.
Speaker 2: Anytime we saw her, she just looked confused. So she was on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and she confirmed I was incredibly confused. I'm still confused.
Speaker 7: You still are, Yeah, do you know anything about footballer?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: That day, I like had a sense of like knowing, but it just went away.
Speaker 7: It went away.
Speaker 3: I honestly would just wait until Taylor cheered, and then I'm like, so when Taylor claps you, that's a pretty good one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, judge things.
Speaker 3: By the way, this person on TikTok recently took a tour of Arrowhead Stadium and got to see inside Travis Kelsey's VIP sweet and there's a newly added framed picture of Taylor performing on stage in There comes.
Speaker 5: The NFL just so desperately hopes that Taylor comes to every single game this season. What is your prediction about how visible she's going to be, because he's been very visible going to all her different international tour stops and coming out on stage. So is she going to be at every single home game this upcoming season?
Speaker 3: I think once the tour wraps, I think goes until December or something like that. I know it wraps up this, you know, at the end of this year at some point, I think, as long as she's not on stage, she's going to be there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: I think that's my prediction. More second of them, I know.
Speaker 3: All right, So r Kelly is asking the Supreme Court to throw out his convictions. So a lot of the stuff that R Kelly's acused of doing was like back in the mid to late nineties, and he argued then that the statute limitations had run its course. And then the prosecutors were like, well, there's this law called the Protect Act that went to effect in two thousand and three that made the statute of limitations indefinite for child sex crimes, you know, stuff with minors and things. Well, now he's arguing that that law didn't go into effect until two thousand and three, So why should that apply to him when the horrible things he did was before that. I mean, the statute of limitations should have run out. That's his arguments. We don't know if the Supreme Court is going to hear his appeal, but they'll make it a decision in a few months.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the statute of limitations on stuff really bugs me. It's like, just because there are there are a lot of cases where new evidence comes to life. Yeah, new testing abilities on previous physical evidence comes.
Speaker 2: To you can't change the fact that it happened.
Speaker 7: And then you go, well, no, we can't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter that we can actually now link them with this crime, you know, definitively through DNA or something, because we just can't.
Speaker 7: You know, statue limitations is up. We can't charge with that. So we did something awful. You should face an a I don't care when or.
Speaker 2: Who you are, right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 5: Really quick, take a moment. Say goodbyes to Giants player Jorge Solairo. We talked about him recently because he pounded the longest home run of this current baseball season.
Speaker 7: But the Giants said, we don't need your pounding abilities anymore.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yesterday they traded him to his former team, the Atlanta Braves. He was a huge part of the Braves championship run a couple of years ago. The Giants also shifted shipped off a relief pitcher. As part of that trade. The Giants got a couple of players in return, a reliever and a minor league player.
Speaker 7: So take a moment, say goodbyes, Jess. You want to share your favorite Jorge Solaire memory from this season.
Speaker 4: He did a lot of pounding that I remember.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, jeez, you.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 6: I think I can say that, but I don't know. I don't know if you can say that, like you that you just send that clip to your mom. Yeah, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine