Speaker 1: That's no moon, it's a space station.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, welcome back to the show. A few things before we get started. For one, our new documentary is now available on fowsome. Fowsome is a streaming app that can be found on Roku tv, but you can download it on any smart device, and it's now featuring our new Secret Space Program documentary which features Tony red Riggs, who is an SSP experiencer we've interviewed many times and he is going to be telling us about where his research has led him since he's left the program, and he's found himself in some pretty interesting areas regarding remote viewing. So we're going to get into some of that today. But the documentary is now available and if you guys want to go and watch it, you can do so from the streaming app fowsome. And Tony, you know, that was an integral part of the film and it took us a few years to put it all together. We finally got it out, and you know, when I sent it to you, Tony, your feedback was amazing. I think some of your quotes that you sent me ended up into the movie trailer because there was just a genuine review, you know, so that was pretty cool. But you know, what are your thoughts on that? I know it's something you know, there's been many hit pieces and attacks on not just you personally, but the whole secret space program in general. So what were your thoughts when you, you know, watched the film finally and and you know, what's it looking like today?
Speaker 1: I promised Veronica, I'm not going to cry on Journey the Truth. So first, I'm happy to see you guys. It's been forever and I love you guys and doing good stuff and it was one of my favorite groups of people here. No, you're you released it like I think a week after the Darcy Weir thing.
Speaker 2: Right, And that wasn't intentional I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know, And it was a trap like Darcy were he paid me two hundred bucks to interview me. Maybe I'm out contractually, shouldn't say that. But I was at the San Jose Conference tech conference, me and Chris O'Connor, and that whole conference was like under legal threats with Randy Kramer and and Lena and Chris and me and doctor Sala and uh forgetting John Charles and a few other people, and everybody was like they slid us a contract to speak at this conference and it said, you'll know, you can't work together for two years. Everybody at this conference cannot work together for the next two years. And it was like a month before the first de sinc. We were like, what what so in order? And he said, well, if you guys back out now, I've already spent you know, a lot of money promoting it, I'm gonna sue you guys to recoup. So me and Chris were like, well, we'll come. And then Dan Willis rest his beautiful soul, did a zoom appearance and did a great you know, did his presentation. But when we went there, Darcy Weer was waiting and he made it look like he was a fan and he totally was misleading on his intentions and filmed us for a documentary he put out and it was a total hit piece. And I was in the commercial, like the trailer making me look dumb like he it was in like he had the camera running when we were just sitting He's like, hey, guys, I'll be just a minute, and he had the camera set up and it was on and recording unbeknounced to us and I was just sitting there and he put that in the trailer, like he asked me a question, and then he went to that like and put you know what I'm saying, Like it was just it was this greasy man the way he did it right. That came out and I was shocked, you know, I was hurt by it. And I don't feel that I've really through the time that I've spoke, since I've known you guys, and since I spoke publicly, I feel like I really haven't exploited people. I really tried to walk the narrow even though you know, I mean, I clearly have made mistakes, but I don't feel I've done everything anything to kind of warrant that. And I don't expect. I expect people to be skeptical of my information. It's cool, but to be faked, you know, like to be lied lied about and publicly. And then your yours came out and put the whole thing on a real light and we got real evidence, man, Like, let's see, here I go. We got evidence. We got evidence that I was there, and if I was there, then that means I was probably at the rest of it too. Like we did the same thing in Seattle, me and my friend Rob, Rob Hainey, hello, if you're watching, And we went to Seattle a month before you and I Tyler went to yo Kern, and uh, it was the same experience, like I knew my way around without ever knowing it. And I can, yeah, call my mama right now and ask her, did Tony ever go to Inyokern when he was a kid or anytime? And the answer is no. You know, I never went there ever in my life. And we And it's funny because I went and looked, and a lot of the interviews where I described that portable we went into are gone. Really, so I described it, you know, the little the little cubby hole, the little cubicles. I had described that whole thing in interviews a few times early on in my testimony, you know, early the first few years, you know, twenty eighteen, I was doing a ton of interviews and those are all gone now. So but that's what I called that out years before we ever went there. And then boom, we found the building exactly how I remembered it was. So You're documentary said a lot of things straight, and you know that's how I feel about it, Like I really, you know, at a time when it was like when I got a total gut punch. You guys set the record straight with that documentary. It was cool, Yeah, thank you and thank you. Yeah it was It was interesting because the whole film was, you know, we're just building a case for the secret space program, right, and you're actually dealing with the lower in the film that it didn't serve time in the military, but you're you actually have more evidence than most. So that's why we decided to basically highlight ear testimony throughout and then pepper in the other stuff and really build this case. So like we okay, here it is in the military end, but here's this guy who didn't go in the military, and this is how this is the other way they bring people into these programs. So it was very ambitious, and we know there hasn't been a film done like that, so we're just glad. We're grateful the feedback that we're getting. It's been amazing. So I didn't know when I was filming you finally around. I had no real vision for the documentary at that point other than then I just need to get this footage, and that's kind of how it started. It worked out, and you did a really good job editing you to putting it all together to make sense to people. So a lot of people don't do that, and I'd like to see overturn to evidence. I think there are a lot of great people speaking right now about their time in the SSP, and they're picking up where everybody left off and not circling back and accentuating their own evidence. How do you believe that you were there for one? And two? Make somebody that doesn't believe in any of this. You don't talk to the cron choir, don't preach to the choir, talk to the skeptics, show me, prove it to me, right, And here's a lack of that these days, and that's why it's fizzled out. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And speaking of that, I'm speaking at a conference in Michigan. Your homestay actually coming up here in like a week and a half. Good friend Frank Rigalis putting it on and Jean Charles is speaking there, and Frank is like, all right, Aaron. For the people that know nothing about this stuff, like going from that to hearing Jehan Charles might be a bit much, you know, And I'm like, well, yeah, I understand. So he wants me to really set set it up, like give the give the proof and the foundation for there be even being these secret space programs bleeding up. And then people hear Jean Charles and he has a lot of evidence too, just like you he has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, he seems great. So he and I disagree on a certain thing and we kind of quit talking. But ultimately jac is an important part of it all. He's got great at it. I absolutely believe he is real and genuine. I have a slide. I actually found research into human teleportation, so it's not far fit. He just comes right out with it and people go, what's like teleport and I just teleport. When I was a kid, I could teleport. I had a beach sand and here's the proof. Yeah, and it's great. He's got great evid it's his documentary is another one that's really exceptional as far as proving it. And like I said, there's a school of people that come up with proof and the school of people that aren't. And I'm begging the people that are just come up with some proof, man, just something please please r Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's and I think, what were you going to say something else?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I'll send that to you, Aaron and help you out. I have a document about the research and teleportation and help you for setting that up.
Speaker 3: That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, I'd love it. I would love to corroborate, collaborate, celebrate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever the word is.
Speaker 1: Thanks you fantastic.
Speaker 2: So one of the things I noticed doing the film was, you know, we were under me personally. Maybe I don't, I can't speak for Aaron, but it was under intense attack from not just like the typical online stuff, but just even things in your personal life that you know are related to what you're working on in the moment, and they try to whatever, just energetically, you know, just handicap you, so you just can't fully put your energy into the project or whatever it is. And anytime that we do an episode about the SSP that is that carries a lot of weight, it seems like the attacks follow, and I'm like, what's so, what is it? I'm thinking to myself, like, what could it be that they're attacking so much? And I'm looking comparing that what we talk about to the mainstream disclosure, and I think at all costs, what they're trying to really prevent is that they cannot let people understand that they have colonized space. They're humans in space. Like that's the main thing I think they're trying to cover up above and beyond everything else, like, not even the twenty in back concept. It's the fact that humans have colonized space, on columnized space, on many planetary bodies, and have breakaway civilizations everywhere. And it seems, you know, that contradicts what they're trying to just trickle out to us on the mainstream. So what are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing point, and I it's honestly half of my career is explaining that what you just said, that they're incrementally letting us know. It was a big deal for them to show the UAPs the first tranch of data was a bigger deal than anybody realizes because it showed us it defeated the number one skepticism of the ufology was the physics. So the number one thing that all the scientists and everybody says is they can't But yeah, how are we going to get there? How are we going to get to space so fast? So we don't have any proof of any technology that can possibly exist, they can go that fast. And then when they came out with film of craft and go to space in one minute and then back down into the water, it dashed that argument to pieces. And that was a big deal for one and so they let it They're letting it out incrementally. What I'm saying is they're going to give a time to catch up that we're out there already. And I think that there's a battle for who's going to be ultimately in control. So I think that at the top of everything in the world, you might have one group that runs everything, but there's it's made up of fifty or one hundred people that fight for position to who's going to be the grand Poopa. And they have their own version of what disclosure looks like, you know, for one, and for two, their ETS have a say, I think we don't take for granted the exo political ramifications of disclosure. So the ET's are going to have to put up with our dumb asses. So you know what I mean a certain level, the ETS are going to be like, oh great, these guys are coming up. They've been programmed to be idiots for the last one hundred years from their own media, and now they're walking around here with us, you know what I mean, Like it's kind of like and we on a proxy level that might be explain what we're getting. Jesus, I shouldn't say this on camera. That might be a proxy version of what we're getting with all the mass immigration, because we're seeing people that have grown up, that have lived life in a culture, third world culture that has its own rule sets of morality going to another culture that has a higher set of rule sets and morality, and then their excuses to install surveillance over everything. So we're seeing that, we're seeing like this disclosure happening, you know what I mean, like a trust run, like a like a pre pre game for disclosure for these cultures, cultures that are incompatible to mix and called post disclosure is going to be that. And then in the middle of all that, they can say, oh, yeah, we had a colony up there a while ago, and we had these under earths. I think there's more here on Earth, colonies underneath of us that have ets coming and going because the gravity is convenient than in a lot of the bodies in the Solar system. Because the gravity is expensive, yeah, energetically expensive, that's that's an interesting point. I love that, you know, you always have a very unique lens you view all this stuff through, and that explains a lot of your analogies. Yeah, but that makes a lot of sense to me, and I definitely think that they're here, especially human looking ets. In fact, there's a crop circles years ago in like the seventies that showed a human face. It was a response to a call that SETI, the SETI program sent out that I don't know, a decade prior whatever it was. And then so they sent back the same like blueprint thing that that was sent out, but it was altered. And then the other one next to it was a human face, And everybody is like, why would they show a human face? So I'm thinking to myself, that's them. They're telling us that's what they look like. They look like us. We are you selfie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a selfie. But most people hadn't connected at that. I mean, when you listen to the research on it, they're trying to figure out what they're telling about us. But I think they're telling us that, you know, these ets are primarily human as well.
Speaker 1: I said recently, Yeah, I do talks I do Q and A once a month on my Patriot, but every week in my Tier to three it's basically week a talk, you know, and we all entertain and it's like back and forth with you know, a dozen maybe fifteen twenty people, dozen people. And recently they were like, we were talking about post disclosure and I said, look, and I said this in an interview recently, and I and it's true, and it's true, and people don't think this. When I was young, I thought that rich people were noble. I'm in the kid in the trailer park, right, and so I thought that people in order to be wealthy they had to be morally noble, that they were just better than because I saw a lot of people morally bankrupt in the trailer park, right, And so I assumed that having your act together financially translated to having your act together morally, And come to find out it's quite the opposite. Sometimes it's just people are people, and we think that ets are the same the lens. We think that because they have space travel that they're morally, you know, spiritually better and they're just higher wiser, they're wiser involved. Yeah, well they live now it's a case, but the reality is ets their snobs, the total snobs and post disclosure. Don't expect to be around in ET and not get snobbed when people ask me. I get asked all the time in my Q and a's what was the gray like when you were on Mars in school? You know, when you were testing? What was it? I said, he was a complete snob. He basically insulted me every time he ever interacted with me. They called me a micro brain. And you know, he was a super insultant because he was tied into their collective AI brain, so he was, you know, smart, and he was a total snob. And I think about it, and most of the ets I met were the same way, And then I equate it to this, like you would go, let's imagine that you're on a what is it, the Red Cross, and you're going to help and they contact a tribe in South America of people that never had contact, and now you can go down there and hang out with them and you learn their language. Would you condescend when you say, oh, no, no, no, we have water, we have hot water for that. No, no, we don't do this bacteria. You'd be super condescending to their way of life, because you would think that our technology makes you smarter, and the et is the same way with us, do you the same relationship? Most people have mastered their environment with what they've got, but they don't have the benefit of the science of the whole globe working at it. It's it's the same man, They're gonna be snobs stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think what you said though prior to that, people are people like that. I don't think it's fair to use it as a blanket statement for everyone because, like you stand that every rich person or wealthy yeah, immoral, you know what I mean. So, like I was.
Speaker 1: Young, so and what I'm saying is I found out that there was a stark contrast that really people of wealth that grew up in a different economical status of me were just people. Yeah, they were, They were a lot of them are not happy. No.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that perspective because it is I mean, I can totally see where that could be the case for a number of groups out there, especially the ones that have been working with the dark the deep state, you know, and aligning with against humanity, not with me, against humanity. But so I understand that you you know, your research has your your time in the programs researching just that trying to prove your testimony led you on this remote viewing path. And We've talked about this on previous episodes, but I'm wondering, you know, you guys do like weekly meetups and stopping. You have all these targets. How many targets would you say have you done off world? Have you done any off world targets and gotten any real results from that?
Speaker 1: Dude? We did one last week for the horse on series. I said, I wanted to know what it looked like now the hangar bait, the horses for the hanger bait. So I targeted that with the remote viewers and they explained it. It was like they came back with I was almost I got choked talking about crying too much, but it choked me up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: And when when the first remote viewer was on target, when I opened up the data and the first remote viewer was on target and described the hall way, the hull and there was grass. They added grass, they added like an astro turf, like multiple viewers had the structure and the steps with the marble, with the spinning doors, you know, representative things of the spinning doors, but with a grass element. So they ad they added grass on series. As far as I as far as my remote viewings look, and I had I don't know, seven or eight viewings got turned in on that target. But we don't do space too much because it's unconfirmable. So in order to teach people to remote view, you want them to confirm it that they got it right for that for the the adda boy, you know, the confidence of saying, oh shit, I got it, and that really builds that ability. The belief in the ability to remote view is the most important aspect to remote view. You have to believe it, and you have to believe it unconsciously, so it takes many times of doing it to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's a good point because I was just more curious, like if you were to give somebody a blind target of a planetary body or just any anything in space, what they would come up with and you could start to you know, formulate theories about you know, what's happening here and it has this been colonized or that.
Speaker 1: The trick is with that because you remember three everybody and their brother was remote viewing that we remote viewed it. The trick with remote viewing, an unconfirmable target is to have many people do it. So you know, you know, remote view what's going on at the at Michigan Stadium and people go, I see a structure, I see some grass, and there's a table with a fruit basket. And then the next person goes, I see this like a locker room, and but you come out this hallway and there's this table with a fruit basket. And then I see a parking lot and there's a table the fruit basket. So the fruit basket's real. In other words, like when you get big time overlapping data over and over again on a target that you don't know you can't go there, then we give that. We give that heavy.
Speaker 2: Weight, right right, So I guess take us back. Now, you know you've had something, You've wrote down, some notes of things you wanted to talk about. So maybe you could, you know, kind of bring us through your journey of you know, researching, remote viewing and developing a build. Now you teach it, and I mean you can be as brief as you like, but it's just something I know, this is where your heart and soul has moved to because you know this is for one, I guess I from what I've understood, and I've heard other people say, this remote viewing is the prime ability that the CIA targets. If you can remote view, they're interested in those people for the programs. So obviously that's what you dug up. When you start looking into programs. You found this remote viewing research. So I guess, yeah, this fill in those blanks.
Speaker 1: I really dug it up after you and I went to nyalkurrent Tyler, so I got membered so before that when I thought back of Nualkurr, and I remembered suffering, like going through that, Like I didn't really remember the remote viewing. I remembered what was painful when I was there. When people in my book, I didn't talk about remote viewing in serious Colony Cavalier because the memories I had were just being tortured there and going through this program and going through the out of body stuff. Well, when we went there and I could feel it and smell it and kind of see it, you know what I mean, it was the same humidity. Even I started to remember the times that I wasn't being hurt, the conversations. I stood there and I was like it jogged memories and it was like remote viewing, and I remembered how well all the training I got on how to remote you there. And then I went home and started looking it up and connecting the dots and I found all the paper trail behind it, and so that's and then I already had Tier three in the Patreon. So I said, let's try remote viewing you guys. And uh, it was a blast. It's just fun for people to go through the meditation and the you know, it's a formula, it's a process, and it just turned out to be fun. When when everybody submits their dead and I go, oh, look it's the Eiffel Tower. You got it, everybody's like stoked, you know, we're cheering. And then so I started the remote viewing groups and went from there and learned more and more, and we got into blocking, which I think I ticked off a lot of people because I remember Daniel Curtain was about countermeasures, and so I had the remote viewing groups do experiment. We tried four or five different experiments where we got it to work and we were able to block a remote viewing, which a lot of remote views. This was a scup. This was a hubbub in the disclosure community between some whistleblowers saying that they could be they had remote viewing shields, and other famous remote viewing teams saying no, you can't block remote viewing. There's no shield. And then so I came out with that protocol, and then I published it in my book Beyond Site kind of quickly I've put you know, looking back, maybe I should have kept it a secret now that I'm doing forecasting. But it progressed the science of it, progressed in the research, and I'm still looking at the science of it in remote viewing. I'll tell you this right now. Remote viewing and parapsychology and psycho energetics, all of it is going. You're gonna and if you study it and stay on it, if you if you grab the tiger by the tail and let it pull you, you're going into dreams. You're going to go into lucid dreaming. Eventually it all ends there. I think that lucid dreaming, well, I think that there's a I call it the C field. The universe is made up of several several fields. We used to call it to ether. Unified field theory doesn't work So there's an electromagnetic field that does electricity and light and magnetism, and then there's another field in a quark field and a muon field, and we have all these fields the different different modes of reality need. So an electron is moving through a field and it pushes the field sideways, and that's magnetism. There is no magneton. It isn't a particle. It's the field being perturbed by the electrons going through it. That's magnetism. And so I started looking at it and I went, wait a minute. With our remote viewing, so we we've done remote action, so we can do remote action too. We like, I'm way down the road at that, and I don't like to talk about how it goes down publicly or whatever because for many reasons. But we can do remote action. We can do remote influencing without the dream world. So remotive when it works way better when you're asleep, because a dreaming mind is an undefended mind, an on the conscious mind. When you're awake, you're defended. So hey, buy this, buy this watch. By this watch, I'll give it for one hundred bucks, and you go, man, that's a piece of Louis. But in the dream, it's your grandma saying you need to buy this watch, and you go, I think I'll get it then, right, Consciousness is probably like a field. That's what I'm That's what I'm researching right now. I'm actually doing doing experiments on it to see if consciousness is a field that works the same way that like electrons go by and push the field sideways, and we have magnetism that consciousness moves through the field for thought and it perturbs the field, and that's how we get manifestations and remote viewings. Like that's how you know that it's a field. I was postulating that it was like a sandwich and one piece of bread was our universe, and then there's a membrane and then another universe. But now I'm starting to look at it like their layers. It's more like a salad, more like a salad.
Speaker 2: Like a I like a tossed salad because of all the time to travel, manipulation.
Speaker 1: And it's a salad that exists that you haven't eaten yet. You took a bite, but you haven't eve really eaten it yet. Well. The other thing that I find when we look at the sea field is that it's slightly offset in time, so that an event that happens in a subconscious happens a few days later in the conscious, in the real, in the reality and the rest of the field. So there's a there's a delay, but it's basically access through the dreaming mind. And I think that you're always dreaming. There's a part of your mind that is dreaming right now, even though you're awake, part of you is always dreaming. And when you go to sleep, the part of you that's awake right now shuts off and you become aware of the dream because it's really only a tether into conscious the conscious field field. Yeah, the I feel like I'm I feel like I'm a nerd out and I'm sorry, right, I mean, that's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: There was an Area fifty one, anonymous whistleblower in two thousand and eight. We put part of his testimony in our documentary, but the other part we didn't put in there. He's talking about the shadow government or the private sector being well aware of other dimensions and how to view other dimensions, and he described it exactly. He said, there imagine blankets stepped stacked on top of each other, and he said, in each dimension, the planets are all there, like the solar it's all there, but each planet takes on a different form. And he said Jupiter in a higher dimension is actually solid and it's inhabited and you know all that stuff. So I think you're onto something with that. And going back to the defense against remote viewing, William Tompkins also talked about that in one of his old interviews. Yeah you can find it. Yeah, he said that because he was a remote viewer, and he said that he realized that these bases that they were trying to remote view there was like a psychic prote They had somebody blocking them for certain people from penetrating those facilities and that. So you didn't blow a whistle on that. Actually it was William Tompkins and he and he did take some heat for what he released. And you know, it's inevitable that people are gonna come to that conclusion that they start playing around with it.
Speaker 1: That's good to know. It don't feel so bad, no, Yeah, So, yeah, the blocking is real. There are many and then we find out that it's more of a cat and mouse game. It's not like you just put up a shield and you're done. It's you put up a shield and they figure out a way around it. It's an arms race, you know, mental and mentality, and ultimately the creativity of the viewer wins. The one that's more creative wins. So if you have a viewer and a blocker, the creativity of the you're limited in performance by the amount of creativity you have. So some people are very creative, some people are not. And we look at you know, I don't everybody can remote view. Everybody can remote you and you it's like muscles, so you can, you can get strong and be good at it. But there are certain personality types that are already that come kind of predisposed, the same way we have people that already have big muscles. They just got to get a shape, you know, some people like like Arnold Schwarzenegger. You know, I'll never get as big as Arnold if I work out all day long, eight hours a day, from if I started when I was fifteen, don't know, I would never get that big. I just don't have that construction of my personality. And remote viewing works kind of like that too, you know. I think I think women are pre I think the female gift is because of maternal instincts. They're predisposed to be to be aware of the seafield. And you know, for because your baby's crying in the other room, the mom knows it. She's always hyper alert and always hyper listening, whereas you know, the male men didn't need that. And I feel bad every time I talk about general stuff like all rich people or girls or boys that I always it gets used against me later. I mean the examples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You know, everybody's going to perceive anything however they want, you know, so it's not like we have to understand that happens to us too. We speak in blanket statements a lot, and and people will comment, hey, you know, that's not I'm I'm a boomer and I'm not like that or whatever it is. You know, so you know, you gotta be careful sometimes, and we I think the audience understands that. You know, it's it's not everybody, but in general, this is kind of how it works in certain areas.
Speaker 1: You asked me about another project, so this is also I'm gonna call it if you just give me one minute here. Yeah, and I want to say this. I know a lot of people watch this show our other experiences. I think that's what draws people to our audience. So most of the people that tune into me have had something weird happen in their life, so they know it's real. I want to say to other SSP experiencers and anybody that's working, and there's a lot of them, and you know, I'm not going to argue about your testimony, but I would say this, if you were in the SSP and you have a fair amount of memories, try to feel the product. Try to undo something because you saw a lifestyle that is far more advanced, and time's going. It's moving fast with AI right now, like our day to day technology is moving super duper fast. So try to get your head in that work with an AI or something and build something that you remember from up there. Please God, like everybody do this. I'm working on the adaptive media learning platform that I experienced when I was on Mars, and we're far down the road, like it's been three years in development. It's I've got the media generation part of it pretty much licked. What I found was that in the audio development. I spawned it off into a whole other company and it's super powerful and that's what the bineurals. I have a remote viewing binural. That was the first thing I ever made when I learned. They made us mars imagine a gray et, plugged me into a computer for my class, and I was going to watch an AI developed media that was going to give me questions in lessons, and questions that adapted to how well I learned it. So I didn't just say, like, you know this, this is this? What is what? Now? What is it? What is it? A B or C. It would know that I got it wrong, and then it would come back and adapt. It was adaptive. But they made me listen to a binural tone for six minutes at the beginning of each day, like a twenty hurtz binural, and I always remembered that, and they said it helps you retrain the information a lot better. So I've always built my own learning software with the intention that I'm going to have a binural at the beginning for everybody. You know, because it HEDI sync. It does greatly improve brain f performance, and they've done I've been reading a study about a guy that cut the hemispheres on an epileptic patient and it ended up being two different people. Oh wow on one side, Yeah, if you go read that Verman, it's crazy. So one hemisphere behaved like a completely different person and was unaware, like the hemisphere that didn't have verbage couldn't read letters, who couldn't read so it behaved like a different person, and it would they would lie to try to act like they were the same person. So it's crazy. So HEMI sink. Just think about that coming together. But the audio stuff that I've built is super duper powerful. And what I've done is we put subliminals in it, and just that alone is amazing. If you put a subliminal this, you think about most manifestation techniques or your self talk, like getting rid of negative words and dwelling on positive terms like you, you're healthy, You're perfectly healthy, you have a long life ahead of you. I could just put that subliminally in what you listen to all day and your health will improve. And then I coupled it with harmonics, the same as Dan Winter's Flame in Mind I think is his binural app but used his science of it, of the phase conjugate pumpway. The same math of the harmonics going down to the plank distance by the golden ratio, and those are super powerful. So just the binurals are super powerful. But I put phase canceling military grade subliminals that are all positive, and on the website on Scion, all the subliminals are available for you to go read. So they don't work as good if you read them. So if you buy one of the products, the Healer, for instance, and you go and read the subliminal thing, it doesn't work as good. It's a cat, it's a chicken and egg. But you can have somebody read it for you because I don't put anything in there that's questionable. There's no secret like make sure you subscribe. There's none of that shit. And I made it fully transparent, which we don't get that. We don't get that luxury from the people that are giving us subliminals for the whole Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Right, So reality for reality because there's a moral there's a real moral question when you can subliminally program people, when you have the technology to subliminate, say, I can put this under my Instagram reel, and you know what I'm saying, like, go sign up and.
Speaker 1: Do all this stuff like I'm the sexiest guy ever. You know, whatever you want to put in there, but there's a moral there's a real moral slippery slope. And the way I got around that was in the fact on Psion we put all every subliminal script always is fully available to the public. But that's just the audio part of that, and it's adaptive. We have an app that's coming out that is going to be adaptive. It'll construct the bineural and the subliminals and the music for what you put in what you want, and it'll learn your schedule and everything. We have an app. It'll be we're hoping to have the first version by the end of the month. Wow, it's going to be gnarly the app. It's pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I gathered from that is you have one of your frequencies has a subliminal overlay of telling you that you will never be like Ronald Swartzenegger.
Speaker 1: How do you know.
Speaker 2: I'll never be like it? You can't see.
Speaker 1: It's you're already like art of Schwartzenegger. Now you can just worry about Yeah, you can move on. You're already right, yeah, right, there is a self esteem one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's that's super interesting. And like, I think everything that you're moving into is has already been accomplished, probably another planets, and these breakaway civilizations are like you said in previous interviews, even the Internet was tested on other planets right before they knew it was going to work here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not the first. They know we're on a schedule. This whole world is on a schedule. They know exactly the people, the ets that are up there that are you know, they know exactly where we're at on the line. They know we're gonna we have a we have a trajectory, and there's one of five trajectories that we're going to hit, and they know exactly what's going on. They know what happens when the car got invented or you know, the cotton gin or whatever happened. They know when technology happens, what happens because of it, and they study I'm sure they study it. And when you think about it, you know, I'm thinking of this out in real time as we're speaking, because you guys are you know, birds of a feather kind of thing. When we look at the conscious field, their theory, consciousness as a field a fundamental field of the universe that explains a lot of the et stuff, like why they do other tests on us for consciousness. They how Bob Lazara says, we're containers of the sea field, so we're continuing, know like they're they're the ets seem to be more interested in consciousness experiments than nuclear physics or anything else because they've solved all that stuff. So consciousness might be you know, where it's at, and probably the most important field to study.
Speaker 2: Well was it that quantum physicist after so many years of research, he was trying to use mathematics to explain consciousness, and he realized without consciousness, there can be no mathematics. So it's like, you know, it was That's what his ultimate conclusion is. Everything is born from the consciousness field or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Well, it opens the door to a new way of thinking about a lot of things. And I always tell people the ancient people didn't know about aerodynamics, but they could watch birds fly, so they knew it was possible. So, you know, Aristotle sat and watched the bugs and the birds fly by, so they knew it was possible, that flight was possible, that there was something going on with that and you could breathe there. But they just didn't understand it beyond that, and that's kind of where we're at with consciousness now when we do remote viewing the psychic stuff. You know, people are psychic and we we've been taught, and honestly, there's been a pushback. I uncovered documents I posted them maybe last year on social media that there was a real funded effort by the CIA to get rid of parapsychology studies on American campuses. They hired kids to demonstrate against parapsychology and say it was foolish. And these professors that were offering these courses into psychic phenomenon canceled all of them. So there was a time when, like you know, a dozen colleges across America had courses, legit courses you could take in parapsychology, and the CIA ran a smear campaign on the campuses with people protesting and got rid of it all. And this was in the seventies, the late sixties and early seventies, and there's documents about it. You can go to the Freedom Information Act and ask it. And so it's been hidden from us, you know, on purpose. They really have hidden it, and it's a major part. We see it, We see the birdfly, we could do it when you remote and you know somebody's there back and somebody's looking back at me, so we can do experiments. I've done tons of experiments with remote viewing where I do different variables and I take a you know, seasoned, heavyweight remote viewer and then a new one and then put them with a targeter and then change the variables. We did Yosemite where I did the retreat and we went and sat at the bottom of yo somebody falls in a high ion negative ion environment. It was all they killed it. Then you know, you can change the environment. Radio frequencies matter for remote viewing. And before I nerd out and get too far into that, all of it is based on information that I found looking for looking for proof of being an inno current when I was ten years old, when I was also in Willis, Michigan, when I was ten years old, my witness is there. You know, how could I How could I know that stuff? If the twenty and back thing wasn't real? And it all goes that back to that, And it's just so happens that the technology that I remember has turned into the audio program, the learning program, and the remote viewing programs and which are now forecasting programs, and you know, so that's where that's where I put all my work these days. I'm not out there chasing, and I'll be frank. I want to bring up we're going to reach a new subject right now. I'm gonna be frank and rude about it. The SSP community has its head and its ass and it's not worth It's not worth chasing for the fight of it all. Everybody's egos got in the way and everybody's fighting over No, my aliens are better than near aliens. Who gives a shit what you know? What I mean, nobody's trying to offer proof, but everybody's trying to They're not real. I'm real, and we got all this ego competition and these fakes people that are fakes, that are Discivot's all by design. Operation Oblivion, I believe is absolutely real. Yea, And so I've stepped away from it. You know, I found myself in the line of fire, and I'm friends with all of you guys, and I'm friends with you guys people that you don't like. And there's your friends with people that I got into fights with that that I'm like, hey, fine, you know, go your own way, and I don't wish that on anybody. It's not worth it. It's not worth fighting over. We've all presented our information and the SSP community was made a laughing stock with all the infighting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and intentionally, I one hundred percent agree with Project Oblivion. And basically what that is is for people who don't know, it's an orchestrated effort to put people against each other subliminately, like you know what I mean, and overtly too. Yeah, lots of ways, but using very sophisticated technologies. I'll say that, and I do think it worked. And you know, instead of uniting and you know, fighting for the cause, everyone's fighting each other. And it's like this the same old playbook they've been using forever, but it's just adapted for this specific community, and you know, then it gets made a mockery of. And that's why we made the documentary and that's why we went back to the basics and made it make sense and focused on people in the military, because you know, a skeptic is more likely to listen to somebody and that had military time than just some everyday person off the street. Right, So it's just like, just like why you listen to the doctor and the white lab coat like it's psychologically there's something to that. And whether or not it's you know, it's a good thing or a bad thing, it works, and so it's important that we build a case and you know, show some evidence. I'm like, listen, this is the stuff that you can chase on the ground without even getting off planet and give people rabbit holes to go down and they can go research some of these military bases that people claim to have been at, and then some of the you know, companies they work for and stuff, and then you follow, if you're a good researcher, you can start to connect some dots and see how it's all tied together straight into the aospace, you know, corporations and all that stuff. So it's there, but it's important that we build that foundation and just get it out to the world because this little community right like, it's been divided amongst itself and it's just not it's not healthy. It's toxic and from the outside looking in, you know, it's it's almost laughable sometimes and we know it's real sore.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: This is an effort to make people take it seriously again. And I think you know, that's kind of where we're that's our mission with this all is we know it's real, and there's a way to deliver this without without pushing people away.
Speaker 1: Amen. I think that a lot of the people that saw it from the beginning ten years ago, fifteen years ago, twelve years ago, whenever we started learning about the Secrets based program, people that watched it ever since, the trajectory of it and the way where it's turned to now a lot of injected with a lot of nonsense. You know, understand the level of you know, how it got pulled apart, but people that just show up and frankly, there's more people that don't know that discover it all the time that are like they come in now mids kind of mid stream, and there's not a good information source. There's not a there's not a consistency of information. And I'm not calling anybody faults. I'm just saying we've lost that consistency. So it looks it's just overwhelming. Wait what twenty years Wait wait a minute, wait you were living and where? And so a lot of people are just confused and then on to boot there is false information, you know, sprinkled in front of everybody, and I think it looks like false information might take over completely.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I mean, that's what gets there's an effort on the back end to promote that stuff, just like Bob Bazaar said, and the files he was shown, like he was even told that there's this information in this in these classified documents that you're reading. So he had to determine what was real or what was not just from what he was given on the inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick on that. Yeah, he knew there was dis info sprinkled in. And many many insiders have said this, and there's multiple reasons they do that, and what Bob said a really good point. One of them is that they'll put in some dis info specific to you, so they know if you ever speak or I or if this information ever gets out somebody's talking about it, they know it came from you, right and they can trace it back. So they that's a huge reason they do that. And then also they want they want to mudy the waters.
Speaker 1: They want it, they want.
Speaker 3: It's it's almost more about it's it's not just about getting people to believe the wrong things. I mean, that is definitely a thing as well, but it's it's almost more about getting people so confused and not knowing what to believe that you just don't believe anything. You don't you don't believe anything. You just throw it all out till the baby out the bath water, right, Yeah, right, it becomes unpalatable, that's right. And that's kind of where what we've seen happen one hundred Yeah, we've seen that a lot.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, all the more reason for us to keep going. And that's true, and yeah, do it, And I see it as a responsibility at this point is you know, there's just too much to ignore, and if people aren't out there putting connecting those dots and putting things together, like our documentary or whatever it is, it's still work you're doing, and then then people will get lost. And that's you know, that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: Are you going to make another documentary? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean there's it's a monumental effort in a lot of time and hours, money and stuff like that, But I don't know which specific direction I would go with it. Yeah, it would probably be a follow up to obviously the last one. But I've tossed a few ideas around. But did you have a suggestion. Is that why you asked?
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm dying begging for the sequel. Whether I'm in it or not, it doesn't matter. I'd love to see you guys do it like you're onto something. You have a certain style about the way you do stuff, and it's it's unique and it's genuine. It's like you. You should crank these out, man, I mean right, yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I would love to do this sequel another one, right, I mean, it's worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's two ways we can go with it. I've thought about this. So we could continue and take the testimonies even further and get deeper into the testimonies, or essentially go backwards and do a whole history of like the Secret Space Program really like the German part of it and the Navy Spice, you know, really really show people where this all came from.
Speaker 3: And I think the technology, how the technolo, how we got this technology, and how it got developed out because that's what a lot of people have a hard time believing is they just don't They're like that, well, we don't have that advanced technology. That's ridiculous, you know, that's that's sci fi.
Speaker 1: A lot of it.
Speaker 3: We kind of do we do, and it's easy to prove, like you said, yeah, so you guys.
Speaker 1: You guys know Jackie Kenner, who is my editor. I talked to her once in a great while, and I forget what I was doing when we were doing the Scion website. I said, hey, check, let me know what you think of this, because she's got a lot of marketing experience. She said, I'm not even going to look at it. I could tell you to make it simpler. I was like, what she said, twenty everything you do is too complicated, and so I kind of moped around for like three four days. I was like, no, I'm not complicated. And I started realizing I even used in my chat GBT prompt or my AI prompts because I use grock too. She had tell it to me like I'm twelve years old and you know, simplifying it. And I think, like, like I said, at some point, we're preaching to the choir when we're talking to people that are watching today. But there's a few billion people that have no idea what we're talking about, and it's those that we need to make our media for, you know, like a document like you said, going backwards and you know, tell it to them like they're twelve years old. Yeah, make it the prequel to the make a prequel to Beyond the Green Door.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. I like that idea, and I think like reaching the new market is reaching the world. And the reason I wanted to do that and get it on the streaming platforms are we wanted to do that is because you look at ethology now and disclosure on x X is like the town square of the world, Like Elon says, that's very true. Like everything, Like you want the news, you go there and or see what's happening, what people are talking about, where is the conversation today, And if you can inject this subject seriously into that town square, then I think you're onto something and if you're going to gain some traction. And so I'm you know, we it's great what we've built and everybody that helped us get where we are, but it's time to like start thinking about, Okay, how is this how are we going to get this out to the world. Now, That's the way I see it. So I love the fact that you know, making content or media, as you say, to reach the skeptics and simplifying it that it's very true. And it's funny about Jackie too. Whenever I was writing my books, she was helping me with some stuff and she said, all right, now I want you to put your whole PDF into chat GPT and then ask it, be brutally honest, tell me why this book sucks. And that's what I did the chat GPT and then it breaks down your book and then tells you what could be better about it, how you can read, read whatever we work it. And it worked though. It's like, yeah, you don't want to see your book criticized before it's even out, But it's AI for one so few and then two and then two. It really helped me because I'm like, oh, there's actually some good points here if I just tweaked out slightly. So you know, AI has its advantages as far as that goes, but just interesting to use it in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not anti AI. I think a lot of the and I don't know where you guys are. I haven't watched your show lately. I don't know where you're at with DAT. It's I think a lot of the negative push on data centers is the race, the weapons race, imagine if the Manhattan Project was public. Imagine we had social media and we were developing the nuclear bomb. You'd have all these German memes talking about nuclear power is bad for the environment, don't research nuclear power, get them out of your town. Like you know what I'm saying, Look close, Alimos should be shut down. Like we'd have all these other countries that are trying to compete with us in the ray arms race, just trying to slow it down. I think that's what's going on largely with the data centers, because whoever gets there first is going to stay there. Whoever gets to the vertical integration of agi AI, even if it's in by a few minutes, even if the United States gets it at eleven o'clock and the unit and the Chinese get at eleven oh five, they'll never ever catch us in technology ever again, Like it's that big of a deal. And wearing an arms race right now that it's not a corporate it looks like corporate stuff because it's public because they need public information to make it work. We're feeding the AI. It's information us, right, And so yeah, I'm not anti AI. I think uh, we're gonna have some problems like anything. But I think it's here to stay. You know, I think AI is a wonderful thing. And I always tell the guys if I'm playing a video game, then I'm gonna have my tuesla about cheat for me and play my video game for me. One day kick their ass. One day it'll be my I'm gonna hand the controller to my tesla about and he's going to kick your ass, a little kid, little shit.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a tool, right, it's a tool. Yeah, it's a tool that are bad. Neither it's a tool. It's neutral. It's how you use it. And a lot of people are worried, understandably, are worried about the mass surveillance and control and you know, all this, which is our agenda's going on unfortunately, But you know that doesn't make AI bad. That's just how they're using the tool, right, So the tool needs to be used in a positive way and constructive way for humanity rather than to abuse and control and manipulate.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think a lot of the surveillance fight also is that ship is sailed. The reason they're evan, the reason they're using flock cameras is because they don't want to pay Apple the fee to access the data on your phone, because your phone knows where you're at and how fast you're going, and has your identity and everything more than a flock camera has. But a flock camera is its closed loops thing that they can just pay once and it's cheap to run after that. They just don't want to pay the big tech. But you're you don't have any privacy right now if you have a cell phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or if you're or if you're alive, if you're alive, it's.
Speaker 3: Really just the Yeah, you have the illusion of privacy or things that you've never really had, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, privacy is rigged.
Speaker 3: Right all right, You're in this matrix, but you're in this matrix to change it, you know. So like, but you got to understand the matrix you're in.
Speaker 1: We're developing apps. I'm developing the app Pracion. There's a remote viewing app, so and I'm thinking, like, how do you sell the data? I don't even know how to go about that, So I don't even mess with any of that, but I'm thinking, how would you even do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Who does that? Right? But it seems to be a major economic factor on a lot of apps, like they don't care about you paying them a dime because they just want your data because it's so valuable it's worth gold m hm.
Speaker 2: Right, and yeah, and they have it anyway when you even check all the boxes when you buy a new phone and say yes, I agree to this, and agree to that, and agree to this, and you know, so it's there's no way around it.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: But going back to the data centers, like, yeah, you know, so many people are like absolutely just up in arms about it, right, But I'm just thinking it of it, like I think of everything else in the world. There's so much more that we don't understand behind the reasoning for them. You know, some people say the locations of them are above the underground bases, and they're going to be power on the underground bases. Maybe maybe they could be used if we just change our perspectives slightly. Maybe they could actually be a really good thing in the future, if we're going to move into this Star Trek sort of future, and they can play integral role in the infrastructure as far as where we're going technologically. I mean, Elon Musk is talking about building a massive building in Texas. It's like I forgot how many miles is going to be the biggest building on Earth.
Speaker 1: Two and a half miles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we don't It can all look like a bad thing at first, but maybe it doesn't have to be. And I don't know enough about it to actually, like, I know what we can gather from the surface and what they tell us, but that's just the surface cover story most likely. And there's a deeper reasoning behind it all, and maybe even a dire reason. Maybe there's some sort of a war, a strategic war advantage for either side for doing this, and and maybe it could help. Maybe these data centers could help stop an AI, a negative AI, from taking over. Maybe it can be doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a lot of stuff for that. I think that when you look at the past behavior of the elites, they don't want to pay for stuff. So they have their money and they want to spend their money to manipulate people to pay for it. So they want it's cheaper to have a political campaign to have people vote in a data center, for the taxpayers to give it a tax break and put it there. They want to develop these on our dime basically for the big thing. But looking at everything positive and negative. I'm also like to get away from the boogeyman around every corner, which a lot of people think everything and I lost. I've had friends of mine, there were really good friends that just they were all like everything was the boogeyman, and they just I don't want to talk about it anymore, and you just lose them, you know, Like there's a point where you have a psychological break when you think everything in the world is rigged and it's this evil boogeyman around the corner, and my soul is going to get snatched by the moon kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You're in alarm mode like all the time twenty four to seven to see people like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and life isn't worth living like that. It's one thing you do, right, It's But what I'm saying is the data centers require power, and we talk about getting free energy or new forms of power, upgrading our power grid. Now there's a reason. Now there's a valid reason, and so we've never had the valid reason before. They weren't going to build that many factories to make that many cars or anything a kind of product, So we never had the reason to build out our power grid but these data centers do so. At the same time a data center happens, it's like they have to upgrade your local power grid too, and so this opens the door to all kinds of new technologies that are down down the road. So, I mean, I don't think it's some grand plan of benevolent plan, but I think it's just the way that nature of you know, there's a there's a natural economical evolution, and the need for power means that we need more power grid. We started the electric cars, did it, you know? Mm hmm, yeah, let me started about California.
Speaker 3: But if we have free energy, free energy tech and we've had it for a long time, it's just being hidden, when is that going to be you know, because that to me, real disclosure is freeing lists. Yeah, it's like unless we have we start using the technologies we've had for one hundred years to actually benefit humanity rather than like, oh this is this is kept by this hidden group and we just keep you and this like Truman Show reality, like that have to change at some point, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I'm of the belief that if like I don't think we're going to get disclosure like that, like they're just going to turn the key over and so here's everything that we have that we've been lying to you about. The Yeah, they're an infrastructure for one to support all that stuff on a mass scale. But two it's going to be done. There's an order of operations, right that has it has to make sense to the average person who hasn't been following along to this, you know, shadow government narrative the whole time, and they have to it needs to make sense on how we got there. And it's much easier for them because now they don't have to come out and say, yeah, we've been lying, you know. They can say, oh, look what we're developing, Look what our research has where it has taken us, you know, and it's going to be painted that way.
Speaker 1: A lot of the influence on us is fear based, even in the UFO community in the you know, it's fear based, and so we see anti other stuff come out that is like don't be afraid. And what I found is that, like I said, I just at a certain point, I just kind of took the mantle off. It's not on my shoulders to be the only guy that talks about being abducted and does this stuff, right, right, So it's not up to me. And when I got rid of that and I started, you know, all the things that I was afraid of happening. You know, they're gonna lie to us, They're gonna they're gonna come and get me for what I did for me, telling the truth, telling my story and all these things. Like, at a certain point I had to make up my mind consciously was not be afraid of it because it was consuming my day to day life and I got stuff to do, and just letting go of it all and kind of just focusing on my near perspective around me. Believe me, Sedona was enough cause for fear for me. You know, it's a different experience for other people, but for me, it was like, you know, an ah, And so I was afraid. And after letting go of it all, it's like, once you get that that overlying anxiety out of the way, you're free to go on and build stuff and actually get your life in order. So yeah, I mean, I don't know if I'm preaching or a soapbar's to be said.
Speaker 2: Right, I would say one of the number one reasons we get attacked is for being too positive. Sometimes, like people genuinely get mad when we talk about the positive future. Are we we see something that happens with the Trump administration or not even that, just anything in the world, and we if we have a positive perspective on it. Man, people do not like that. It's like like they it all costs, like it has to be a bad thing, like you said, like it has to be that boogieman. And if we don't, if we're not on that same page with them, then they quite literally attack us. And and it's just wild to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the same way. Well, if we're not people bond through hating a common enemy hatred, right, So when they're getting together, they want to start hating stuff and people bond to it's like a natural trauma bond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it also creates us first that so if you're not in their group of like everything's horrible all the time and the enemy, they think, if you don't believe the same thing, then that means you're the enemy. It's like anyone outside of this group is the enemy. It creates this automatic us versus them, and now you're the enemy if you're outside of this what I.
Speaker 2: Believe cancel culture.
Speaker 1: Looking look at charm exactly it. Well, we've seen it, but we've seen it in our testimonies that have come forward. So we've seen that in the testimonies. There were provocateur people that show up at conferences that cause rumor and trouble and this and that, and you know, people are always asking me, what do you think about this guy? What do you think about this testimony? And there's a lot of them I don't think much of. But it's not my job to go and sift through everything. Like it was my job to present my information, research it and try to present it and with evidence so that a twelve year old could understand it. And I think I did that largely, but then unbeknownst to me, all the stuff that I learned from it turned into a whole nother career and direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's also not our job to attack, to go to publicly attack people constantly and tell people who not to follow, And like, I see a lot of this in the community. It's it's they spend more time attacking other people and telling people who's bad, making lists of that. I just see this, like shared recently, this list of all the bad people being shared social media.
Speaker 1: What's that I don't think I made the list.
Speaker 2: I know you weren't.
Speaker 1: You weren't, but I was very awesome people.
Speaker 3: The people that I love and I know are great people were on that list.
Speaker 1: Me too. I know there were people on there. I was like, no, we'll get out of here. There but people.
Speaker 3: But then you have people going, oh, I'm so glad I'm not on the list, and I commented on a couple I'm like, well if you would, what if you were on that list? What would you think of the list?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: How about the whole concept of sharing lists. Let's you know, this is not how it works, because anyone can make a list and then share it around and then you just shut up your discernment and go, Okay, these are all the bad people that I don't want to follow.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was gonna to say, I'll revise it to send out my own lists later today then, right. I mean, speaking of this, there was a certain individual very popular on SSP, individual who unfortunately did a lot of damage, who used to make his own list and you would almost always be on that are you are you good? Those I stopped following you because I was a fan of him at the time, and I thought, oh, well, Corey's saying he's a fraud, so oh, okay, I guess that means he.
Speaker 1: Might be right.
Speaker 2: It just stops you from looking at it.
Speaker 3: Literally, I watched like one interview and then I saw Corey say you were a fraud or stealing his info or whatever he said, and I was like, oh, I shot off my discernment.
Speaker 1: I fell for it.
Speaker 3: And then until a little bit later, I was like, I think, I think this guy is legit, you know, And then you know, I start seeing like the ego there and I and then you as you described, like that's become such a problem in your sense of so many people just have gone down that path.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's true. A lot of people are don't care about educating the audience. They care about getting the attention from the audience.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not about the truth. It's about being right for them.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. And it's a big chasm, and it's a problem right now. I think it's our biggest problem right now is that people are trying to get attention rather than push disclosure forward. For one, but the Corey good stuff happened so long ago that I got a thick skin back in because I was devastated. I looked up to him when he was competent. I was completely devastated when he attacked me, and nobody knew me. Back then, I was very relatively, very small, and so I went kind of went through it by myself. But then later on, six seven years later, other people got attacked by people, and I'm like, oh, it's nothing, don't worry about it. Just take your time and just just polish your own act. Don't worry about somebody else's polish yourself, right, And that's what that's what that's what really shines later on, is your own polish, not doing somebody else.
Speaker 3: And the right people will see that, and you know, well, well know you're real and know you're genuine, And it doesn't matter what the people, the haters think, they're always gonna have hit. There's always going to be haters no matter what.
Speaker 1: It right, We're the same, We're on the same vibe, Tyler. No matter how it went about or why right, if Corey was an agent or disinfo or stealing his agent or genuine, he gave us a lot. He gave a lot of people, He opened the mind of a lot of people. There was a big progress with the work that him and the late David Wilcock did, right, and so it opened up the really a big chunk of consciousness to the reality of the Secret Space Program. They gave us a lot. Man whether it was or whatever, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the reason Tyler I are even doing this. Really, the reason we met and the reason we formed the show and let alone that SSP.
Speaker 2: You you know, well, it's not necessarily because of Corey, but what he inspired within us, like that are just what that message with that movement, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I mean, like the conference we met at was that the big headliners were David Corey and Emory right, and we were big fans of Cosmic Disclosure at the time, and we're like, oh, I got to go to this conference, and then that's where we meet, and then we start the podcast.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like, right, so it'll play the role and and you know a lot of that stuff I look at too. Whenever you first get attacked, it's devastating and heartbreaking, and but there's lessons in that and then it's up to you and how are you going to pull yourself back out of that? But also it's preparing you for this field, just the truth movement in general. I'm not talking about any communities here, I'm talking about the global truth movement because this happens everywhere. It's preparing you for what to expect. Like it's it's not it's cutthroat. It's hard, and especially in the age of the internet, when people, you know, they'll say things to you that they would never say to your face. You know, so and you know, an emotion destroying people whatever, like you have to Unfortunately, like I kind of feel like you have to walk through that fire doing this work in order to be able to like it. It's testing you, like are you built for it? Are you going to keep doing this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Can you handle it? And if you can, then it's you can really look at it as something to be grateful for and in preparing you for, you know, the years ahead.
Speaker 1: It's the price, yeah, right, you know, I don't know what happened because of me. You People asked me what happened. People asked, Hey, did anybody happen this too? And I said, yeah, me, And they asked me what happened? And I told and repeat, rinse and repeat, and I don't know what that did to other people. But a lot of people came to me and it worked with me since and I learned a lot from them and was able to point things out that they didn't they weren't aware of. So a lot of people went through this twenty and beck or their own version of abduction and just nobody would listen to them or make any sense of it. And they just needed somebody to listen that knew something about it. And then I look at common and I and I always pay attention to when still that's the biggest thing. Nobody pays it when it happened, when it happened again, and when you snapped out of it. And so I paid attention to that, and I'd pointed out to people and that was like my service I did for years. And we're it's gonna get worse, right, you know, like the numbers are going to blow up the more that people learn about it. And so it's a big part of being a human right now is that we're under the boot of secret et existence and it can be bad. It's a bad thing. I mean, what if they went to does anybody ever a given thought to maybe they went to Eisenhower and said, look, if you if the etis I said, look, if you tell your people that we exist, we're going to wipe out the world. You all be dead. Of course, that would justify the secrecy, like any president would be like, Okay, we won't tell them and go through all this lengths of trouble to where we're at. I mean, what if that's the kind of threat we're under that we just don't realize. They don't want to tell us because everybody would be what do you mean they're gonna kill us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like that never comes up, And that's could be, that could be a reality for all we know that the ets are like, but this is how it is. And you guys are gonna tell this lot. You're gonna get off the damn moon and you know, and you're gonna say that nothing happened, and we're gonna hide drum moon rocks and you're gonna have this. You can have gasoline or we're gonna wipe you out. We're gonna drop a virus on there and you'll I'll be dead in a weekend. And say, maybe that's a reality that we're just not aware of. So the the people that we see are bad guys that are holding us a secret might be closet good guys, you know what I'm saying, Like the low key good guys that are trying to help, they're just making sense of impossible problems.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, real quick, Aeron, I know you want to say something, but the show Stargate SG. One is a lot of disclosure in that show, Like every so many episodes, like once the season, maybe you know, they have some scenario where the Earth is literally on the verge of being destroyed or attacked or something, right, and then they saved behind the scenes, they saved the world and they keep everybody living peacefully and nobody knows that anything happening. In one occasion, there was like these lights in the sky from one of the battles or something, and they just explain them away as something else, but they literally save the entire planet from being destroyed in that episode. I just wonder how many times has something like that actually maybe happened, you know, and maybe not. Maybe that just makes for good TV, but we can certainly speculate on it, and maybe, you know, that could justify some of the secrecy in a sense, but that doesn't mean that it's moral and right. And you know that's a whole conversation with themselves. But you know, I do think you're on something and Aaron, you were going to say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well there was so a lot of people. Know, there was the Brookings Report, which was a nineteen sixty report that was commissioned by NASA. Actually, I mean I should tell you everything. You know, it's a BS thing. But you know it makes sense on one level because the whole the whole point of it was if if we make contact with ETS or we discover ETS, should we tell the public or should we not? And it kind of like went through that and then the conclusion they came to was no, we absolutely should not because it would destroy the economy. It would collapse all the institutions.
Speaker 1: It would there.
Speaker 3: Would be mass panic and chaos, and they would like.
Speaker 1: It would cause us.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, if you know, it's the way it disclosure happens, like if it yeah, if it happened that way where all of a sudden everything's dumped on you all at once, or you may not prepared for it, it's not done the right way. It could it could be very destructive, right, but then what the bad guys do is of course that's a justification for Oh, we're never going to even work towards trying to you know, like you you people can't handle the truth, right, so we're just going to and we're going to keep manipulating you behind the scenes and all this stuff. But I think the good guys, both the good ets and the call them the white hats, whatever term you want to call them, humans that are working towards disclosure and working for at least working for humanity. No one's perfect only it's black and white, right, I think there's lots of shades of gray. But if you want to say, like people like us three who we want to see humanity thrive and the manipulation to end and the secrecy to go with, you know, where like we can all benefit it from a peaceful world with this advanced technology and like have open contact, right, they want to they want to work towards the disclosure, but they know it has to be done the right way, so they're not gonna They still know like, Okay, at this point in time, we're not ready for like full disclosure and to just dump everything, but we have to work towards that, and we have to work towards eliminating this cabal or getting them out of power so that they can't keep pushing these dark agendas and keep abusing. And you know, that killed off ninety percent of the popular you know, or whatever, all these dark agendas that are going on, the COVID jabs and all these things. So there are definitely factions going on. Ones working to further enslave humanity and keep the enslavement going and keep that going and making it worse and worse for us and better for them, and then the others working towards freeing humanity in my opinion, but doing it in the right way and disclosure in the right way. But that takes time and it's a process. So I think they're both simultaneously going on right now, and that's why things are so confusing. There's all this stuff going on at the same time.
Speaker 2: We're caught in the middle of someone else's.
Speaker 3: War exactly, and both ets, both positive and negative, you could say, et is at the same time, I think are behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Look, I get bombarded with political stuff constantly. It's so much that I put down social media. I'm like, you know, I can only do ten or ten minutes, and I'm just sick of seeing the politics or yea exist hating hate the other sex, I hate man, I hate women.
Speaker 3: Whatever, all men are bad, all women are bad, right, yea.
Speaker 1: Social engineering, it's a social engineering to divide. And I try to look at it like, why would they do this? I always ask that question. So if I'm seeing all this stuff, why, Obviously the political stuff they want your vote. So that's why. Obviously when you're seeing political stuff constantly, it's because they want your vote and they want to count it before it gets cast. They want to know that you look at so much of this content that you're likely going to vote this way, right, that's I logical you look at the sexist stuff. We have population contraction going on around the world, and when you look at the history of it, before we had all our wars, we had population explode. So we had population spikes about eighteen to twenty years before every major conflict, and if you go back you can look that. So I look at why why the immigration go in all of the First World countries from the Third World, And you think, well, it's a third World country or a takeover, and it is. I'm sold on their end and that way, But really it's economic balancing. Well, this is my theory. This is I'll say this is a theory. They are engineering the world for disclosure. And currently currently we have countries in the world that live at a certain economical level and a way of life. So we're in the United States, so we expect to call the repairman and have them come out and fix our shit. But there's a lot of people who don't live in that and they don't have a repair man, and they don't have spare parts, so they get out and build their own. So they're you know what I mean, it's a water pump. It's not an electrical pump because there's no power grid. And so those people that are invading technically invading these countries, what they find is something called we get the word, it's something called fund displacement or something whatever, money displacement. And they know that a certain amount of So if you have a million immigrants in a cut from a third world country into a first world country, there's a dollar amount that the third world country goes up in GDP because they send their money back, they go and get a job, and they send their money back to Grandma, and they can spend money there and the GDP goes up on everybody there, and so there is a silver lining in this thing. So it could be a takeover, it could be the Boogeyman, it could be the elites wanting to niehap Us. But it also has a positive effect is that these countries that these people are coming out of that are war torn, that are in poverty less than a dollar a day, they're sending money there. They're coming here and making a hundred a day, two hundred a day, and they're sending money back there, and it's having a huge economical impact on those countries. So there's a silver lining. And I always look at things as like, why I go, well, that's really not the bad, you know, as long as it's really not that bad here with all the immigration and you see all this stuff. When I went to Europe, I didn't see anything. They make it look like France is this war torn in Paris. I didn't see anything like that when I was there. You know, So we are we are, we're blended. We're seeing a blend. And if you were an ET civilization or ET group of federation or whatever you want to call it, because and believe me, galactic federations are a diamond, doesn't. There isn't one or two groups up there that's in charge of all of it. Space is a lot bigger than we think it is their diamond doesn't. So you get a million planets that work together, well, there's a billion of those groups. So they come down here. The first thing they would want to see us is integrate our way of life. Why would why should one society be benefit from their technology and another society of really more and morally great people. So I'm in California, and they made it sound like before I got here that the Latinos that all moved here from South America came through that it was like this crime wave, and every Latino culture that I've come across the cover has been wonderful. They're wonderful people, honestly. And I'm not advocating being illegal immigration because I don't believe in that either. I'm not advocating for it. I'm just saying I haven't seen the boogeyman. I haven't met the boogeyman. And so we could be seeing social engineering from an international entity in the on behalf of a proxy of an intergalactic entity. That's my that's my point. I'm just thinking why, just kind of thinking out what we're seeing because nothing makes sense these days, but still is like so baffling, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So you look at the long game always and uh, there's a lot of things are like I said, the Boogeyman isn't as bad as we think it is. Yeah, And at the end of the day that I think we have we have all the power. Like we have the power.
Speaker 3: There's way more of us than there are of the so called then, right, and if you want to simplify all of this, it's that we've all been asleep at the wheel for so long and they've taken taken advantage of that. They're like, okay, we can just manipulate these sleepwalkers. You know, they don't realize they're driving the ship. Right second, enough of us realize that we take our power back. You can't game over.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like we are creating the reality. They're just manipulating us into creating a rally that they want us to create to simplify everything. You know, So it's like, start creating the reality you want to create, right, not somebody else, not what you're told to create. Not where you're told to be afraid of, not where you're told to support, blah blah blah. Create the rally that you, the deep down you truly want and focus on that, right and enough of us to do that, y'ash the newer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they always want you to worry about the volcano, not your yard, and you should worry about your yard and not the volcano. Everybody's got a volcano nearby exactly, and so you don't know if it's it might go off. Man, you gotta be ready for that. You gotta have you gotta be ready. But in the meantime, you're wasting your time thinking about it all the time. It's a volcano, it might not go off. You just take care of your yard and everything's cool. I think we have it made by and large. I think most people that complain in the world really have made like it could always be worth. We're way better off than we were a hundred years ago and one hundred years before that, et cetera. And I think we live in an amazing time. If you really apply yourself. People that are struggling financially, don't shun ai, go and ask it. Tell what your story say I'm broke, I need some money. What can I do to generate some funds right now? And let it help you use the tools we have today, because your grandpa didn't and he was out busting his ass. So use what we've got here. We have the ability to do so many things. Like I didn't get schooling, so I couldn't. I never learned the math, the long form, you know what I mean, like the Einstein, the algebraic yeah, the equation. I just can't do that stuff. But now I have AI to to does it. But I have observed experience from my lifetime of doing stuff like I covered a lot of ground, and so I can be like, wait a minute, and AI does the math work out there? And so now I'm just as smart as those guys, all right, And so I'm saying, just manipulate, play the play the game, play it win.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I love that. Yeah, I mean it's it. Traveling changes your perspective on the world too, like and then really when you it puts things put your life into perspective as well, and you realize that you don't have it bad at all. And when you go to some of these third world countries and the things that we find ourselves complaining about. I have to catch myself sometimes and be like, bro, like you literally got like you're living a life that people dream of sometimes, you know, not saying that my life is perfect, but like I'm happy and you know, I've made it for myself, and I feel like, uh, you know, the things that decide to complain about are so like it's kind of a slap in the face to other parts of the world that are really struggling, you know, so it puts it really kind of humbles you in a way whenever you can like see the world through the lens of the people and in those situations, and uh, it's I think it's a great thing to do. And and and like somebody said, it's impossible to travel and be a racist, Yeah, because once you spend time with these other cultures and experience these people, you understand their beautiful souls. Right, So it's just really on you know where you're at and how you decide to view the world. What lens that is.
Speaker 1: It's true and I think that's my biggest thing that I take people off with all the time, because I'm like quick complaining you got to make what are you talking about well, so everybody else has it better than me. I'm like, well, all they did was a B and C. Just go do a B and C. You'll be just like them. You can join them. We think that also there's some spiritual or like you can't get wealth or fame or the things that you want because it's rigged. It's how you have to be Hollywood, and you have to sell out your soul to sell your soul for success. That's not the case, no. I mean, yeah, if you want to go get in a Marvel movie or something, I don't know. I don't know how that works. But if you want to just be successful and pay the bills and get the big house, you can go do it. Well, there's no there's no spell keeping you out of money. Man, If you're struggling, being jealous of somebody else doesn't do any good for anybody. You should. The way you fix it is to be happy for them. You don't know what somebody paid to get better off than you. They paid the price, and if you're not willing to pay the price, they're always going to be better off than you. But if you just go and pay up and do your thing, you can get there. Too. There's no right, it's a big illusion.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a big illusion. Well, we've kind of gotten more of a philosophical standpoint here, but hey, that's your.
Speaker 1: Next Your next documentary is the philosophy of Journey to.
Speaker 2: Truth, the philosophy of perfect Yeah. Anyway, Yeah, so just to kind of recap a little bit, you know, we we started off talking about the documentary and I just want to remind people. So if you are interested in watching it, it's called a Lifetime of Silence Behind the Indoor and it can be found on any You can download the fossome app fowesome are Awesome with the letter F in front of it and watch it in your living room now. And that's a big deal for us, and we're trying to get down the other streaming platforms. But if you want to watch it without ads, you can just buy it outright for nine to ninety nine on our Patreon and you don't have to even be a member. You can just buy it as a product, and that can be found through our website, Journey to Truth dot Online, and it has everything else that we do there. But you know, the film, the documentary, going back to that, it's you know, We're grateful that you were a part of it, Tony, and you know, we'll definitely I think we have some ideas for a follow up now, but just wanted to thank you for being here today and really just you know, everything that you're doing and we appreciate you you're doing.
Speaker 1: That meant a lot to me for us to go out there and have a witness to go to in your curd, because there was a bit of evidence there. And I want to say that I won't go back to in your curd. I wouldn't I guarantee that, I guarantee that we got in trouble for that man, like they like. My life took a weird turn right after that within days and all these people contacting me and joining my Patreon, and it turned out that it was a giant op and we'd get into that. You know, call me paranoid or whatever, but you know, they brought some things to bear on us, like that guy sitting in the diner staring at us like that was a weird They knew were there doing what we were doing, and they knew that we were dipping our toes in the pool of classified projects that should have that is still illegal to undo, and so I got the hint. You know, I got message received. I won't be going back to Ridge Prest, even though there's still a big, great deal of evidence there behind it. And if I can prove that, it proves the twenty in back, it proves aliens, it proves a lot, it proves it, you know, the whole thing, the whole nine, right, And we did that. So that was a huge. Your documentary is huge, and I think the magnitude of that still hasn't been recognized for what we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well thank you, and yeah, I mean it was, it was, it was. I was happy to be a part of that trip and me filming that and witnessing it and feeling the emotion and you know, being there is totally different than seeing it our camera. Like I watched the scene when we're going through the portable and it didn't it doesn't look like it felt it felt like intense, like we were breaking the lall like my heart was beating, but it we just seemed so kind of calm in the video.
Speaker 1: It felt like we were in there for twenty minutes, right, We were in there for like one minute, right, so fast. Yeah, but that was the place I remembered it. How could I remember it if I if it didn't exist, if the twenty back thing wasn't real, how could I know that place?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: You know, yep, right, yeah, And that's why we included that in the film because that's a huge piece of evidence. So anyway, let everybody know where they can find I knew your websites and how they can follow you online and stuff.
Speaker 1: Right now in the little plug so Tonyredriggs dot com has links to all my books and my patreon. I teach, but I don't even call it teaching. Like I host remote viewing groups and workshops. I mean I'm up to like four or five five a week now, and you know there's like seventy remote viewers in there doing that on my pit through my patreon, we do live zoom calls and we practice remote viewing. It's a blast, it's a ton of fun. I do other projects. We have professional remote viewing. We're doing forecasting in remote viewing. We're successful at it. And then the Maple Street Learning is Maple Street Learning dot com or dot Maple Street Learning. I don't know, it's under development, but Scion dot com is the one that got the makeover and has the app and check that out. All the Scion products are really cool. We get tons of great people that are just blown away, and we get they write us letters every week and saying, man, I was skeptical and I bought it because they're like fifty bucks a pop. I bought your product, and man, it's changed me. I love it, so thank you so much. You know, we're getting all these that come to us people. The technology is really powerful. The audio technology is really really powerful, and so I got high helps for the app. It's coming in another month or two and it'll be on that website and basically every dime Thescion dot com ever made. I rolled back into the marketing to have the website look pretty nice. So the break even thing, Yeah, but it's a neat technology and I'll be made. There's a lot more of that to come. So I'm very proud of that. The work we've done awesome.
Speaker 2: And we'll put all those links in the description for anybody who's interested. And yeah, thanks for joining us today. It's been a while. It's been a while since we've had you on the show, but I mean you still. I mean, we used to have you on all the time. I remember it, and then it was quite a bit. So if anybody is interested in the in the full testimony, just go back through our library and check out some of those older episodes. In fact, the very first time we had you on for that two part thing, you know, we were still new to this and you were, yeah, obviously younger in your journey too, and it really we did a good job going through the whole thing in those first two episodes. So if anybody wants to.
Speaker 3: Uh one one and one O two, if anybody wants to hear Tony's kind of full story, I remember that, yeah, because I remember it was right after episode one hundred. Yeah, we had you on for a two part so it was one on.
Speaker 1: One and one O two.
Speaker 3: And now that we got our channel back, thank god, on our main channel on YouTube. Uh, the original well I think we re uploaded it on the other one anyway, but you got the original comments and everything on there. Cool, you guys can go back and find that if you want to find watch Tony's story and get get more of your your the meat of your story and experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. And then we've had him on a number of times since then about other than.
Speaker 3: We so probably like five or six at least since and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but it was good catching up again and seeing where you're at today and we appreciate that, and yeah, this was awesome. Any final words before we wrap it up.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of stuff I don't talk about in the disclosure world and hold your hat. So it's there's things in the works that are along that line where are going to get disclosure. It's not going to be the way that we think it is, and the same way, like I said, the same way that the UAPs told us that the physics are real, we're going to get other things that tell us that the ets are real. And where people are working on it on there there's a grassroots behind the scenes with people that have contact and so there's a grassroots thing. But I can't really it's a big secret and it's in the works man, and it's come a long way. So there are projects for disclosure to happen, whether a government likes it or not. Boom cliff hanger right there.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for that. Yeah, thank you, Tony and looking forward to that, and thank you guys all much. Thank you guys, all for being here. We appreciate you, we love you, can't do this without you, and until next time, have a Grady B. Good night,